Nick's corner presents... Candid Camera by summer03
Summary: What happens when Brian asks for help from Nick? It was all done in good fun... right? (better summary soon)
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Nick
Genres: Dramedy, Fantasy, Humor, Supernatural
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1157 Read: 715 Published: 04/21/10 Updated: 04/21/10

1. One good idea... by summer03

One good idea... by summer03
“Once upon a time in a land far far away… lived a beautiful girl.” Brian stopped reading the book and shut it slamming it on the floor.

“Daddy why you stop reading?” Baylee asked as he lay in his bed.

“Tell you what Bay,” Brian said giving his sun his goofy smile. “All this nonsense about princess is so over rated. I’m going to tell you the story about a handsome young man that won his princess.”

“Ok daddy where’s the book?” Baylee said smiling at his daddy.

“Right the book,” he looked around and realized there would be no book. “Could you hang on one second daddy loaned to your uncle Nick I’m going to get it.” With that he zoomed out of the room and down the hall banging at Nick’s door.

“Ok I am not deaf!” Nick answered his wii controller in hand. “Brian what’s up? I thought you were babysitting since Leighanne and the girls went out.”

“Yeah I am but I need a favor…” Brian said looking at his friend smiling.

“Ok what’s up,” Nick said not liking the look on Brian’s face.

“Well I was reading Bay a bedtime story about Cinderella and well I just couldn’t do it. I think its ridiculous how all the books always talk about the poor pretty girl finding there prince charming. So I told Bay that I would tell him a story about the poor boy who found his princess. It was all making sense in my head till I went blank. That’s were you come in you did a comic book you should help me out.” Brian said grinning at Nick.

Nick started laughing… “No.”

“Nick come on,” Brian said with a puppy dog face.

“I can’t… I never read those fairytale books. What am I going to come up with?” Nick said as he began to think.

“You have to help me Baylee won’t sleep till he has been read or told a story.”

“Hmm,” Nick said as he imagined a light bulb lighting up above his head. “We are going to need AJ for this, go get him and meet me at your suite.” Nick said as he closed his door and turned of his game.

******

A few minutes later…

“Again how did I get dragged into this?” AJ asked as he rubbed his bald head.

“We need the evil sorcerer and well your looks qualify you,” Nick said smiling as he explained his plan to Brian and AJ.

“Daddy?” Baylee yelled from the bed.

“I’m coming Bay,” Brian said.

“Ok so I will be saying the story and you to will reenact it. Just follow what I say.” Nick said grinning as he secretly adjusting the small camera to capture this priceless moment.

******

“For the record I am not doing this for you but for Baylee,” AJ said as he Brian reenacted what ever Nick said to Baylee who was just wrapped up on whatever Nick said.

“So the evil sorcerer took Brinelle to the big high tower where he was going to make her his wife,” Nick almost laughed as he saw Brian act as Brinelle.

“Then what happened uncle Nick?” Baylee asked with so much enthusiasm.

“Well the sorcerer underestimated AJirius the kings shoe polisher who had always been in love with princess Brinelle. AJirius was half leprechaun so he had magic up his sleeve as well.”

“Did he have a pot full of gold too?” Baylee asked as he watched AJ pretend to be AJirius and his father Brinelle.

“Yes but he didn't know yet that he was actually rich so he continued to spit shine the kings shoes. But now with the king dead he was left jobless and without a chance to court Brinelle. Till he stumbles upon his godfather a full blown leprechaun with buck teeth and an eye patch on his left eye.” Nick was enjoying this and Brian was making one heck of a good leprechaun.

“What was his name?” Baylee asked.

“His name right his name was Howito cause he was not only Irish but half Latino. It’s a myth that all leprechauns are Irish. So Howito tells his nephew slash godson about the powers he can obtain if he finds the rainbow and not only that but he would find his pot of gold. AJirius asks him if he could defeat the sorcerer Nickudamus with those powers. To what Howito assures him he can.”

Baylee was having so much fun hearing this story but he soon began to rub his eyes and cuddle next to his uncle Nick who sat beside him telling him of this fairytale.

“So AJirius climbed Mount Skittles and there he found the rainbow and obtained his magical powers…” Nick looked down at the Baylee who was now fast asleep. “Shh I think he’s gone for tonight. Nice job guys,” Nick said smirking.

“AJirius seriously Nick?” AJ said annoyingly.

“Hey I liked Howito for the leprechaun it was jibing at Howie wasn’t it?” Brian asked as he giggled. “Let’s go before we wake Baylee up.

*******

Two weeks later….

[Camera recording]

“Hello and welcome to Nick’s corner today is a special night because well I have exclusive footage of what goes on at the wee hours of the night… here on tour. You think we only party? Well no we don’t we are caring uncles and fathers check this out.”

An hour later the video was done and Justin was loading on to the fan club. “I can’t believe you got them doing this. I have to say it was clever and hilarious Nick.”

“Thanks Justin,” Nick said as he high fived Justin.

*******

“Uncle Nick!” Baylee yelled as he ran toward him.

“Hey Baylee,” Nick said picking him up.

“I want you to finish telling me the story about Brinelle and AJirius.”

“Oh well just make sure to get your uncle AJ and daddy to agree.” Nick said laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Leighanne asked as she made it to Baylee and Nick.

“Oh you’ll see…” Nick said just as everyone else joined in for breakfast. It was the last day of tour and boy was AJ and Brian in for the Prank of there lives.

“Daddy tonight can you finish telling me the story with uncle Nick and AJ?” Baylee asked as he father joined them.

“I don’t know Baylee we’ll see.”

“NICK CARTER!” AJ yelled as he looked up from Jen’s laptop. “You’re so dead,” he said as he began to scheme his comeback. “Brian you should see this!”

Curiosity got the best of all that were present and joined AJ and Brian around the laptop. Brian and AJ turning red as everyone saw there acting skills.

“Nick this is not over…” Brian said giving him the look of war.
End Notes:
I have no idea where this came from so... yeah I hope you like.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10063