Fall For You by XredXXtearsX87
Past Featured StorySummary: fall for you #1
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian, Group
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Follow Your Heart
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes Word count: 54761 Read: 29801 Published: 05/10/10 Updated: 07/16/10

1. Prologue by XredXXtearsX87

2. Chapter 1 by XredXXtearsX87

3. Chapter 2 by XredXXtearsX87

4. Chapter 3 by XredXXtearsX87

5. Chapter 4 by XredXXtearsX87

6. Chapter 5 by XredXXtearsX87

7. Chapter 6 by XredXXtearsX87

8. Chapter 7 by XredXXtearsX87

9. Chapter 8 by XredXXtearsX87

10. Chapter 9 by XredXXtearsX87

11. Chapter 10 by XredXXtearsX87

12. Chapter 11 by XredXXtearsX87

13. Chapter 12 by XredXXtearsX87

14. Chapter 13 by XredXXtearsX87

15. Chapter 14 by XredXXtearsX87

16. Chapter 15 by XredXXtearsX87

17. Chapter 16 by XredXXtearsX87

18. Chapter 17 by XredXXtearsX87

19. Epilogue by XredXXtearsX87

Prologue by XredXXtearsX87
He wasn’t the saint everyone made him out to be, I should know better then anyone else. How do I know? I’m the one who turned him into the bad boy he is behind closed doors.
We started as nothing but friends, and then Leighann turned up pregnant again with their second child. Which was great, I was really happy for them, but that meant by the time they went on tour again, she was almost six months pregnant and wouldn’t be able to travel with them. She asked me to go with them to help out. Because of my job, it was easy enough for me to pack up and follow them Boys on tour. What I didn’t know was how much trouble I was going to get myself into when I did.
I never set out to change the family man into a bad boy, but God did I do a great job, well behind close doors anyways. He was still the same guy to his fans, but as soon as we were alone, the gloves came off.
Since Leighann was supposed to be here with Brian, we had to share a bus and hotel room. Which was fine for the first two week and then it happened. Neither of us saw it coming. Who would have? We didn’t that’s for sure.
But looking back, I wouldn’t change any of it for the world. The things we did and said were like nothing else I’ve ever done before. He changed my life, in more then one way.
Chapter 1 by XredXXtearsX87
Author's Notes:
Most of the Story will be a flashback of the tour.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Flashback~
~Hailey’s POV~
“Whacha working on Hailey?” Brian asked sitting next to me on the couch.
“My next payday.” I said and sighed. “But they just don’t want to come out and play anymore.”
“Is there anything I can do to help?” He asked.
“There is, but I’d never ask it of you.” I said and shut my lap top.
“Why don’t they wanna come out and play?” He asked.
“Because I’ve gone three months with no sex,” I said and put my laptop on the other side of me. “It sucks. Damnit, I might have to go jump Nick.”
“You can’t write because you’ve gone three months with out sex?” He asked. “Why is that?”
“Because I have no ideas.” I said. “And I can’t think of any good ones, well I can, but I like to try them first.”
“What kinds of books do you write anyways?” He asked.
“What your Mom would call trashy supermarket books.” I said standing up.
“I see.” He said. “So why Nick and not AJ?”
“One AJ’s engaged, and two been there and done that.” I said and stretched. “He was books four, five, and six.”
“And why didn’t I know about this?” He asked.
“I have no idea; we didn’t hide it from anyone.” I said.
“Well damn, I would have given you hell for that.” He said.
“So do you mind I sneak over to Nick’s bus next time we stop?” I asked.
I kinda felt bad about asking, but damnit I was a woman with needs.
“I don’t care but his girlfriend might.” He said.
“Fuck.” I said and went to the mini fridge. “I forgot about her.”
I pulled it open and pulled out my fifth of vodka. I walked back over and sat next to Brian.
“Why does she have to be here?” I asked. “Damnit, I need to get laid.”
“Sorry.” He said and shrugged.
“Yeah me too.” I said and opened my bottle
“Don’t you feel bad about using Nick like that?” He asked.
“Nope, Nick’s books two and three.” I said looking at him.
“Is there anyone you haven’t slept with?” He asked with an eyebrow raised.
“Let me think about that.” I said and took a drink. “Well you, wait no, there was that one time before you left to join the band, so uh no.”
“Wait hold up, when did you sleep with Kevin?” He asked.
“Before he and Kris got married.” I said. “Like right before.”
“Howie?” He asked.
“He was after AJ.” I said.
“Do they all know?” He asked.
“Yeah, I was never serious with any of them.” I said. “It worked for us at the time. AJ had just gotten out of rehab, Howie had just broke up with what’s her name, and Nick, well he’s Nick and then Kevin he came onto me and you know I’ve always had such a huge crush on him.”
“Well then.” He said.
“Yeah.” I said and took another drink.
“Should you be drinking already?” He asked and looked at his watch. “It’s only 9 am.”
“It’s five o’clock somewhere.” I said. “God I can’t wait to get to the hotel.”
“Why?” He asked.
“Do I really have to tell you?” I asked and looked at him. “I think I’m gonna get my own room this time.”
“Why?” He asked.
“So I don’t have to worry about you walking in on me.” I said.
“Doing what?” He asked.
“Brian, I’m a woman with needs and no one to take care of those needs, do I need to say more?” I asked.
“Right.” He said and blushed.
“You’re cute when you blush.” I said and sat my bottle on the table in front of us. “God I forgot how boring this is.”
“We could watch a movie.” He said.
“The kind of movie I want to watch right now, you won’t want to watch.” I said and sighed. “Fuck, I need to get laid soon. My editor wants the next chapter by Monday and it’s fucking Wednesday. Damnit all to hell.”
“Sorry.” He said.
“It’s not your fault.” I said and stood up.
“Where are you going?” He asked.
“I’m gonna drink myself to sleep.” I said picking up my bottle. “Wake me when we stop. Maybe I can get Nick to give me a quickie.”
Brian didn’t say anything as I walked back to the back with my bottle. I shut the door and locked the behind me.
I threw myself across the bed and closed my eyes. God I don’t think I’ve ever been this frustrated before. It was his entire damn fault. If he weren’t so damn cute, I would have never fallen for him in the first place. Why do the fates have to be such bitches? Fuck, how am I gonna make it through the next seven months?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Brian’s POV~
After Hailey walked back to the bedroom, I was left to my own devises. Usually I’d get on Twitter and update, but seeing as my lap top was in the bed room, where Hailey had locked herself in.
Sighing I looked around and looked to see if there was anything to do, but watch T.V., that’s when I spotted her lap top. I scooted over and picked it up, I placed it in my lap, and I slowly opened the lid.
Shit it was password protected. I sat there for five minutes and stared at her lap top. I know her pretty well; I should be able to guess her pass word.
It only took my three tires to get the right password. It was my birthday. I’d tease her about that later, but I don’t want her to know I was using her lap top, she’s very protective of it.
After I had updated Twitter and replied to all my fans, I started to poke around on her lap top. I know I really shouldn’t but damnit I wanted to read what she wrote and maybe I could help her out that way, if she didn’t kill me first, that is.
I pulled up the file she was last working on. As I started to read, I was hooked and then came the first sex scene. I had never been more turned on by words in my life. No wonder she had such a following.

His breath tickled the back of her neck as he held her to his hard chest.
“I knew you would never say no to me.” H said softly and kissed the back of her neck.
She didn’t say anything as she rolled her head the side, allowing him more access to her neck.
He didn’t waste anytime laying kisses on her exposed neck.
“God the things you do to me, with just your lips.” She said sighing. “You should be illegal Tomas.”
“Just wait Baby, it’s gonna get a lot better, when I do this.” He said and cupped her ample chest. “God I love your breast.”
“We shouldn’t be doing this.” She said leaning back into him. “What if your wife comes home?”
“She’s at her mothers for the weekend.” He said and went back to laying butterfly kisses on her neck. “Enough talk.”

Ugh that sucked, it ended right there. Damnit I wanna know what happens. Its’ so not fair.
After I shut the lid to her lap top, I set it on the table in front of me. I laid my head on the back of the couch and then closed my eyes.
I could not get the sex scene out of my head, the bad thing was in my mind it was Hailey and I. I have never thought of her that way before, well not since I meet Leighann anyways.
God this is going to be along tour. I just pray that I’ll be able to make it. I’ll never admit it to anyone, but I’ve always been attracted to Hailey. She’s defiantly grown from the little girl I grew up with. I never realized it until now.
I know if I would have never gotten that phone call from Kevin, I would have ended up with Hailey, not that I’ll ever admit that to anyone, I even hate admitting that to myself.
Now I’ve never ever thought about cheating on Leighann, but after what I just read, God help me, but I wanted Hailey and they didn’t even have sex, it was all foreplay. But she knows how to paint the picture with words.
I really needed to stop thinking about it. I’ve never wanted anyone the way I want her right now.
My cell phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. I opened my eyes as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. It was Leighann, shit.
“Hey Babe.” I said answering the phone. “How is everything?”
“Hey Baby, everything is good.” She said. “What about there?”
“Good, besides Hailey hitting a road block in her writing.” I said.
“That sucks. She sneak over to Nick’s bus?” She asked.
“Am I the only one who didn’t know about her sleeping with the other Boys?” I asked.
“I think so why you feel left out?” She asked teasingly.
“No, not really,” I said. “I got her first.”
“Oh really when did this happen? And why didn’t I know about it?” She asked.
“It was right before I left for Florida to join the Boys.” I said. “We never really talked about it after it happened.”
“Should I be worried?” She asked.
“No,” I said lying. “She’s like my sister I never had.”
“I trust you Baby.” She said. “So I felt the baby kick today.”
“Really?” I asked with a huge smile on my face. “I wish I was there with you guys.”
“We miss you too.” She said. “Can’t wait for you to come home.”
“Me either.” I said as we pulled into the truck stop. “We just stopped so I’ll call you later. I love you.”
“Love you too.” She said. “Tell Hailey I said hi, when you rescue Nick from her.”
“She’s actually sleeping now.” I said. “Nick showed up with his girlfriend.”
“Ouch” She said.
“Yeah she’s not too happy about it.” I said.
“I bet, so what is she going to do?” She asked.
“She said something about getting her own room this stop.” I said.
“I see.” She said. “Well I’ll let you go wake the monster up. Was it vodka or rum?”
“Vodka, why?” I asked.
“Good luck, you’re gonna need it.” She said. “I love you.”
“Love you to. Give Baylee hugs and kissed for me.” I said.
“Will do.” She said. “I miss you so much.”
“I miss you too; I’ll call you when we get to the hotel.” I said.
“Okay bye, Love you.” She said and hung up.
I sighed and pulled myself off the couch. I really didn’t want to go wake Hailey up, but I knew she’d be pissed if I didn’t.
“Hailey, we’ve stopped.” I said knocking on the door.
“Just bring me some chips and a Mt. Dew.” She said through the door.
“You know the rule. You want something you gotta get it yourself.” I said.
“Sometimes I really hate you Littrell.” She said swinging the door open.
When she came out, all she had on was my basketball shorts and a wife beater.
“You might want to put a t-shirt or something on.” I said looking away from her chest.
She didn’t say anything; she just turned and went back in the bed room.
“You can look now.” She said.
“Ready?” I asked looking back at her.
“As I’ll ever be.” She said as we headed for the front of the bus.
I sighed as I followed behind her. I really hated to admit it, but she looked good in my clothes. But I bet she’d look even better naked.
“You in there Bri?” Hailey asked snapping her fingers in my face.
“Sorry you say something?” I asked.
“I was wondering if you’d pick my stuff up for me. I’m gonna go bum a cig off J.” She said. “I’ll be right in, I promise.”
“Sure.” I said.
“Thanks.” She said and flashed me a smile.
I shook my head as she walked over to AJ.
“You okay Brian?” Howie asked.
“Yeah, I just like how I’m the last to know the four of you guys slept with my best friend.” I said looking at him.
“Uh,” Howie said. “Sorry.”
“It’s alright. I just wish I had known. I would have given her hell for it.” I said and shrugged.
“You feel left out?” Howie asked.
“No, I got there first.” I said and walked into the store.
“Wait what?” Howie asked following me.
“It happened right before I left to join you guys in Florida.” I said. “Way before Leighann.”
“Oh well wow.” Howie said. “And here we were all thinking you were a virgin before Leighann.”
“You mean he wasn’t?” Nick asked come up to us.
“No Hailey got to him first.” Howie said.
“Where is she by the way?” Nick asked.
“Out side with AJ.” I said.
“Not anymore.” Hailey said joining us.
“You said you wanted to talk.” Nick said.
“Yeah, let’s go.” Hailey said.
“Okay.” Nick said as they walked off toward the bathroom.
I just shook my head and headed towards the pop cooler.
“I don’t know why they keep hiding it.” Howie said.
“His girlfriend most likely.” I said. “I have no idea how I never saw it before. It was right there in front of my face. Even Leighann knew before me.”
“Maybe you never wanted to see it.” Howie said and shrugged. “Who knows?”
“See what?” Laruen asked walking up to us.
“Nothing.” I said.
“Right, you guys see Nick?” She asked.
“He’s not outside? I asked.
“No AJ said he saw him come in.” She said.
“We haven’t seen him.” I said.
“Okay, whatever. When you do see him, tell him I’m on the bus.” She said and walked a way.
“Why did you lie for them?” Howie asked after she was out the door.
I just shrugged and grabbed two Mt. Dews out of the cooler.
I walked away from Howie before he could say anything else. I have no idea why I lied for them; I just did it without thinking about it.
I was just wondering around when Hailey came over to me. Her face was flushed and she had a huge smile on her face. I couldn’t help but feel a little jealous of Nick.
“Hey.” She said.
“Have a good time?” I asked.
“Yeah.” She said as two young girls walked up to us.
“Oh my God, I knew I was right.” One of them said. “You’re like Hailey Anderson.”
“Yes I am.” Hailey said and smiled at her fans. “I’m guessing you guys are fans?”
“Huge fans, we just love your books, don’t we Jess?” The first girl said.
“Yes, we do.” Jess said. “We were wondering if you’d sign our books for us?”
“Sure, you guys got a pen?” Hailey asked.
“We sure do. I’m April and this is Jess.” April said.
“It’s nice to meet you guys.” Hailey said. “I love meeting my fans.”
“I can’t believe we’re meeting you.” April said.
“Really, we’ve read all your books.” Jess said. “Is it true that each one is based on someone you know?”
“That is very true.” Hailey said. “Who’s your favorite?”
“I love James and Colin.” Jess said.
“I’m more of a Scott and Dominic fan.” April said.
“And we both just love Tomas.” Jess said.
“That we do.” April said. “Can you tell us who he is based on?”
“That’s a huge secret, not even my publisher knows that.” Hailey said.
“Can you give us anything?” Jess asked.
“The next book is another Tomas book.” Hailey said.
“Oh my God, I can’t wait for it.” Jess said.
“Me either.” April said.
“I don’t mean to rush, but I’m kinda in hurry.” Hailey said. “I’d love to talk to you guys some more, but the bus is pulling out soon.”
“Shit, we’re sorry.” Jess said and handed Hailey her book.
“Really sorry.” April said also handing Hailey her book.
“It’s no prob.” Hailey said and took the books from them.
Jess just handed Hailey a pen without her asking.
Hailey quickly signed their books and then handed them back.
“Can we get a picture with you real quick, we want proof we meet you.” Jess said taking her camera out of her bag.
“Sure.” Hailey said. “Just hand it to Brian.”
I didn’t say anything as Jess hand me her camera.
They got together and I took the picture and then handed the camera back.
“It was nice meeting you two but we really need to go.” Hailey said.
“Thank you so much Hailey.” Jess said.
“Ya know they’re wrong about you.” April said. “You’re not a bitch at all.”
“Oh trust me, she can be.” I said and laughed.
“Shut up Littrell.” Hailey said and elbowed me.
“Owe.” I said and rubbed my side.
“It was nice meeting you guys.” Hailey said.
“Bye.” They said as we walked up to the counter to pay.
I set the stuff on the counter as Hailey looked around.
“Can I get a pack of Marlboro Smooth 100’s and a lighter?” Hailey asked.
“Sure.” The kid behind the counter said. “Anything else?”
“No that’s it.” I said and pulled out my wallet.
“17.79.” The kids said.
I pulled out a twenty and handed it to him.
After I got my change, we grabbed my stuff and headed out the door. Once outside Hailey wasted no time opening her cigarettes and lighting one. She was very good about keeping it out of my face.
The rest of the guys were standing out side the buses waiting for us.
“We ready yet?” Howie asked.
“All set over here.” I said and held up my full arms.
“Here too.” Nick said and slung his arm over Laruen’s shoulders.
“You know it.” AJ said.
“Well let’s go.” Howie said.
“Yes mister boss man.” Hailey said.
Howie didn’t say anything he just turned and got on his bus. That was weird; I’d have to ask her about that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
I laughed to myself as Howie blushed and got on his bus. It cracks me up that I can still make him blush like that.
“You gonna stand here laughing to yourself, or are you gonna get on the bus?” Brian asked breaking me out of my thoughts.
“Yeah I’m coming.” I said and dropped my cigarette.
I stepped on it and made sure it was out.
“After you.” I said.
Brian rolled his eyes and head for the bus. I just followed behind him. I loved staring at his ass. It was God’s gift to woman, Hell what am I saying, he’s God’s gift to woman every where.
Once in the safety of the bus I pulled Brian’s sweatshirt off and tossed it on the floor. Brian rolled his eyes at me and dumped the stuff in his arms on the counter.
“Wanna watch a movie?” I asked sitting crossed leg on the couch.
“Sure, go a head and pick one out.” He said. “But not ‘New Moon’ again, I’m so sick of that movie.”
“Uh, fine.” I said and pulled myself off the couch. “Make some popcorn please.”
“Just because you said please.” He said.
I just flipped him off and bent to look in the DVD cabinet.
“What about ’10 things I Hate About You’?” I asked.
“Sure, I haven’t seen it in a while.” He said.
“Sweet.” I said and pulled it out.
I quickly set it up and then sat back on the couch. Brian finished the popcorn and handed it to me.
“Thanks.” I said taking it from him.
“Welcome.” He said and grabbed our Mt. Dews.
He sat down on the couch next me and set the pop on the table. I handed him the remote and he hit play.
About halfway through the movie, I picked up a pillow and set it in Brian’s lap and then I laid down.
Chapter 2 by XredXXtearsX87
~Hailey’s POV~
When the movie was over, I looked up at Brian and smiled.
“I’m bored.” I said sitting up from his lap.
“What do you wanna do?” He asked.
“I don’t know.” I said. “But something is better then nothing.”
“You could call Nick and tease him.” He said and shrugged.
“Oh my God, that’s a great idea.” I said. “Gee Brian, one would think that I’m rubbing off on you.”
“Shh, don’t tell anyone.” He said and laughed.
“Like they’d believe me anyways.” I said and rolled my eyes.
“So are you going to do it or not?” He asked.
“Gee’s keep your pants on.” I said and picked my phone up.
I dialed Nick’s number from heart. I just heard Brian chuckle at me. I just flipped him off.
After a few rings Nick answered his phone.
“Hello.” Nick said.
“I’m frustrated again.” I said in a low husky voice.
“Damnit.” Nick said. “Laruen I’ll be right back.”
I didn’t say anything until I heard the door close and lock.
“You alone?” I asked.
“Yes,” He said. “I can’t believe you’re doing this to me.””
“What am I doing to you?” I asked knowing perfectly well, what I was doing to him.
“You know damn well what you’re doing to me.” He said.
“You should tell me, just so we’re on the same page.” I said.
“Only you can get me so worked up with only a few words.” He said. “Wait where’s Brian?”
“In the bedroom talking to Leighann.” I said.
“You alone then?” He asked.
“Yeah, unless Brian comes out soon.” I said.
“Like I said, I’m already worked up.” He said.
“Were you being a bad boy Nicky?” I asked.
“Fuck Hailey.” He said as he dropped his phone.
I couldn’t help it, I just laughed. He cracks me up sometimes.
“Sorry, I dropped my phone.” He said. “I feel like a damn teenager again. Why are you the only one that does this to me?”
“Do I make you nervous Nicky?” I asked.
“You know very well what you do to me.” He said. “I’m hard as a fucking rock.”
“Too bad I’m not there to take care of you.” I said. “You like how I take care of you, don’t you Nicky?”
“Fuck.” He said breathlessly.
“Shit Brian’s coming.” I said and hung up on Nick.
“That was mean.” Brian said and laughed. “But God it was funny. I never realized how much control you have over him.”
“He’ll get me back for this.” I said and smiled at him. “I can’t wait.”
Before he could say anything, his phone started to ring.
“It’s Nick.” He said looking at his phone.
“Put it on speaker.” I said looking out the window.
“Hello Nick.” Brian said answering his phone. “What’s up?”
“I hate you right now.” Nick said.
Brian had done what I asked and put it on speaker.
“Why what did I do?” Brian asked.
“I was talking to Hailey.” Nick said.
“So,” Brian said. “What does that have to do with me?”
God I was rubbing off on Brian. This was way to funny. The best idea that he’s ever come up with, I was so proud.
“Everything. Why did you have to hang up with Leighann?” Nick asked.
“Because she had to go feed Baylee,” Brian said. “Why what were you two talking about?”
“Damnit, she left me hanging because of you.” Nick said.
I had to bite a pillow to keep from laughing aloud.
“On what Nick?” Brian said.
“You know.” Nick said.
“I do?” Brian asked. “I don’t think I do.”
I had no idea how Brian could carry on this conversation without laughing his ass off, I know I was having a hard time not laughing.
“God sometimes I swear you are still a fucking virgin.” Nick said. “She’s got me all worked up and then fucking hung up on me, because of you.”
“Isn’t that what your girl friend is for?” Brian asked.
“I hate you.” Nick said and hung up on Brian.
Brian looked at me and we both busted out laughing.
“God that was fun.” I said and put my feet in his lap.
“That was, what do you want to do now?” He asked.
“I have no idea.” I said as he started to rub my fee.
“Well that doesn’t help.” He said. “I got it; you can tell me what that whole thing with Howie was.”
“Oh that.” I said and laughed. “I was just teasing him. It’s what I use to call him.”
“Okay tell me no more.” He said.
“Aww why not?” I asked and pouted at him.
“Because I don’t need to know.” He said.
“But you asked.” I said and laughed again.
“Is sex all you think about?” He asked.
“Pretty much.” I said. “It’s kinda hard not to when you live and breath sex.”
“Hence your job.” He said.
“That my friend is your fault.” I said.
“How is that?” He asked.
“Did you ever read my first book?” I asked.
“No.” He said.
“Oh,” I said and stood up. “I kinda figured you would have, seeing it’s about us.”
“What?” He asked shocked.
I just shrugged and opened the fridge. I grabbed my fifth of run and opened it. But before I could even take a drink Brian took it from me.
“What do you mean it was about us?” He asked.
“Not completely about us, but for the most part.” I said. “It’s why I’ve never written another Tomas book. It didn’t feel right.”
“Am I the reason you’re having such a hard time with this book?” He asked.
“Kinda,” I said and ran my fingers through my hair. “I’m usually sleeping with the guy I’m writing about.”
“Why not use Nick’s character?” He asked.
“Because everyone wants a new Tomas book.” I said. “They keep telling me that his story isn’t complete.”
“Hence why he’s cheating on his wife.” He said.
“I knew I shouldn’t have said anything. I knew you’d be pissed.” I said and took my bottle from him.
I put it to my lips and tipped my head back. They rum burned as it went down my throat.
“That’s enough.” Brian said and took the bottle from me. “I’m not made at you. A little shocked, but not mad.”
“It’s not you, you know, but my books have a lot of truth in them.” I said.
“So does that mean you want to sleep with me, again?” He asked.
“I’m not answering that.” I said as Brian’s phone rang.
As he went to get his phone I pushed past hi and locked myself in the bedroom again.
Sitting on the edge of the bed, I closed my eyes. God this was way to much. I can’t do this anymore. Fuck my life.
The sad thing is, I can’t help how I feel about him. I knew this tour was going to be a mistake. Fuck.
“That was Howie, we’ll be stopping again shortly.” Brian said through the door.
I didn’t say anything. There was nothing I could say to erase the last five minutes.
“Are you going to ignore me now?” He asked.
I swung open the door and came face to face with him.
“What do you want me to say?” I asked.
“Look I’m sorry.” He said. “I shouldn’t have said that.”
“Damn straight.” I said.
“I’m sorry.” He said and gave me his puppy dog eyes. “Forgive me.”
“Yes.” I said. “Should we ask everyone over?”
I didn’t think we should be alone after everything just happened.
“Sure that’ll be fine.” He said.
“Okay.” I said.
“But no drinking.” He said. “I hid your rum.”
“Fuck why would you do that?” I asked.
“Because I don’t like the person you become when you drink.” He said.
“Fine.” I said and pushed past him.
“Hey don’t be mad at me.” He said following me. “Remember the last time I let you drink?”
“That was not my fault.” I said looking at him. “Nick tripped me. It was his fault.”
He rolled his eyes. “That’s not the time I was talking about.” He said. “I’m talking about the time you spiked AJ’s drink.”
“That was an accident. I thought it was Nick’s.” I said. “They were sitting right next to each other.”
“No drinking around either of them. They’re both trying to stay sober.” He said. “So that means, I’m gonna go hide your vodka.”
“Fuck.” I said and threw myself on the couch.
This was so not, how I wanted this to go. Maybe I wasn’t rubbing off no him as much as I first thought I was.
I’ll be the first to admit I do stupid shit when I’m drunk, but all I want was to get buzzed.
“Don’t be pissed at me.” Brian said breaking me out of my thoughts.
“I’m not.” I said as he sat next to me. “I’m just frustrated.”
“Don’t worry, it’ll be okay.” He said. “I’m sure Nick will help you out.”
“So not what I meant.” I said and sighed.
“Sorry.” He said.
“It’s not your fault.” I said and sighed.
“Then why dose it feel like it is?” He asked.
“It’s not.” I said. “I’m sorry for the way I’ve been acting.”
“Hey it’s okay.” Brian said.
“No it’s not.” I said and ran my fingers through my hair. “Hell I’ve no idea what I’m saying.”
“Hailey I understand, and it’s really okay.” He said.
“Bri, you read what I wrote.” I said.
“Yes I did. What about it?” He asked.
“Ever since I started this damn book, all I’ve thought about was sleeping with you again.” I said and whipped my face. “I love Leighann like a sister and all I can think about is sleeping with you again.”
“Maybe I should come back.” AJ said stepping on the bus.
“Good we stopped.” I said.
I didn’t even put my shoes of, I just ran off the bus. Fuck I really didn’t need this right at this moment.
I walked until I was far from the buses but still could see them.
I pulled out my cigs and lit one. As I inhaled I started to feel better, I knew smoking was bad for me, but it was the only thing that clamed me down when I was this stressed.
Why did I have to leave my lap top out when I knew Brian would get on it? Maybe I wanted him to. God this was fucked up. What am I gonna do?
“You gonna be okay?” AJ asked breaking me out of my thoughts.
“Fuck if I know.” I said.
“So Brian tells me you want to have everyone over,” He said. “We gonna finally have that Backstreet orgy we’ve always wanted?”
“You’re trying to make me laugh right?” I asked looking at him.
“Yes, unless you really wanna have that orgy.” He said.
“If I remember right, the orgy was your idea, not mine.” I said and put my cig out. “Thanks though.”
“It’s nothing for my favorite girl.” He said and hugged me.
“I’ve missed you.” I said pulling away. “Sorry I haven’t called. I’ve been busy.”
“I understand.” He said. “You should go talk to Brian.”
“I can’t believe I told him that.” I said. “God what was I thinking?”
“I have no idea. I thought I heard you wrong.” He said. “I think it shocked all three of us. The look on his face was priceless.”
“I couldn’t even look at him.” I said. “I’m so glad you walked in when you did.”
“I’m glad it was me and not one of the other guys.” He said.
“Yeah me too.” I said as Nick walked over to us.
“What are you two doing?” Nick asked.
“Planning our take over of the world.” I said.
“Sounds like fun.” Nick said.
“Ya know, we either have to kill him or bring him in.” AJ said
“I know.” I said and walked around Nick in slow circles. “Do we trust him?”
“I don’t know he doesn’t look very trustworthy.” AJ said. “It’s up to you Babe.”
“If we keep him, I don’t know what we’d do with him, the less people who know the better.” I said and sighed. “But he’d make a great addition to our collection.”
“I don’t know if the others would be happy this we brought another one home.” AJ said.
“True, but he’s so cute.” I said.
“Are you two done?” Nick asked sounding bored.
“Ya know you use to play long with us.” I said and crossed my arms over my chest.
“Some of us grew up.” Nick said and glared at me.
“AJ go back to the bus, I need to talk to Nick alone.” I said.
“Don’t take to long.” AJ said and walked away.
“So what crawled up your ass and died?” I asked as soon as AJ was out of hearing range.
“Why do you have to be such a bitch?” Nick asked.
“Because that’s who I am.” I said. “You should know that by now.”
“I see you haven’t changed at all.” He said.
“You’ve grown up a lot, I’ll give you that, but sometimes your can be a brat.” I said.
“Sorry I’m not more like Saint Brian.” He sneered.
“He’s not the Saint ya’ll think he is.” I said and walked away.
By the time, I got back over to the buses I had come up with nine different ways to kill Nick and get away with it.
“What did Nick do?” Brian asked taking one look at my face.
“How do you know Nick did something?” Laruen asked.
“Because it’s Nick,” I said. “I’m fine Bri, I should know by now not to let him get to me.”
“Who the Hell are you anyways?” Laruen asked.
“Hailey Anderson.” I said. “I’m Brian’s best friend.”
“I thought Nick was.” Laruen said.
“Only when I’m not around, he is.” I said and shrugged.
“Then why have I never met you before?” Laruen asked.
“I was busy writing three New York Best Sellers.” I said. “I didn’t see much of anyone, let alone these guys. They always seem to distract me and I never get any work done when I’m around them.”
“It’s not our fault that you let us distract you.” Howie said jumping in the conversation.
I turned and looked at him.
“But you’re so good at distracting me.” I said and smiled at him.
He just blushed and turned away from me.
“The score is now 2 to zip.” I said. “It looks like you’re gonna lose Mr. D.”
“The tours not over yet.” Howie said looking back at me.
“But I’ve already made you blush twice today.” I said. “I’m gonna win this bet.”
“I don’t think so.” Howie said.
“Want to up the stakes?” I asked and raised an eyebrow.
“Bring it.” Howie said.
A slow smile flew across my face.
“Uh D, I think you’re in trouble.” AJ said.
“Alex, I think you might get your wish after all.” I said.
“Which one?” AJ asked.
“The one we were just talking about.” I said.
“Please tell me I’m not the only one confused.” Leigh said.
“No, I think we all are.” Brian said.
“Let’s just say Howie’s gonna help me expand my collection.” I said.
“Which one?” Brian asked.
“All of them.” I said and couldn’t keep the smile off my face.
“What does AJ have to do with this?” AJ’s girlfriend asked.
“I’ll let your boyfriend tell you.” I said as Nick walked back over to us.
“We leaving soon?” Nick asked.
“Sure.” I said. “Who’s ready for a Backstreet Party?”
“Oh God, we’re gonna get in trouble aren’t we?” Howie asked.
“Oh of course,” I said. “It wouldn’t be any fun if we didn’t.”
“We’re not teenagers anymore.” Nick said.
“God really?” I asked. “When did that happen?”
Nick just glared at me.
“Oh get over it Nick, you’re just pissed I left you hanging again.” I said. “It’s not like I planed it.”
“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” Lauren asked.
“Don’t.” Brian said.
I didn’t say anything I just turned and headed for the bus. I climbed on the bus and then threw myself on the couch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3 by XredXXtearsX87
Author's Notes:
So this Chapter is for Simple Sue, I really hope you enjoy it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3
~Hailey’s POV~
I didn’t have to wait long for the other to join me. Both Nick and Lauren didn’t look happy to be here, but I wasn’t going to le that ruin my fun. And fun I was going to have.
“So what the game Jack?” AJ asked sitting next to me. “Make it good.”
“You’re kidding right? I always make it good.” I said looking at him. “But anyways, I was thinking since we’re not teenagers anymore we’d play truth or dare.”
“Oh yeah we’re gonna get in trouble.” Howie said sitting on the love seat across from me and AJ.
“Like I said, it wouldn’t be fun if we didn’t.” I said and grinned.
“Maybe this wasn’t a good idea.” Brian said looking at me.
“Of course it wasn’t.” I said and pulled Brian on to my lap. “It was my idea.”
“Ain’t that the truth.” AJ said and laughed.
“How long have you known the boys for?” AJ’s girlfriend asked.
I knew I should learn her name, but that would mean I’d have to be nice to her. And I really didn’t want to be nice to her.
“Since the beginning.” I said. “I’ve known Bri since I was born. He’s the first guy I married.”
“We were six.” Brian said looking at me.
“So?” I asked. “It sill counts.”
“You guys seem close.” Leigh said.
“Oh you have no idea.” I said. “But then again I’m close to all the guys.”
“In what way?” Lauren asked.
“In every way.” I said and smirked. “Right Nicky.”
“What the Hell?” Lauren asked.
“It’s nothing.” Nick said glaring at me.
“Let’s play.” AJ said. “I’ll go first, Hailey truth or dare.”
“Truth.” I said and clapped my hands.
“Is it true you use to be a stripper?” AJ asked.
“Hell yea!” I said.
“When was this?” Brian asked standing up.
“Two years ago.” I said looking at Brian. “I never told you?”
“No.” Brian said sitting on the other side of AJ’s girlfriend.
“Yeah I was doing research on a book and I fell in love with it. It was a great way to release stress without having sex.” I said. “My turn Howie truth or dare.”
“Damnit dare.” Howie said frowning at me.
All I had to do was smile at him and he blushed, which made him frown more.
“I better make this a good one.” I said. “I dare you to give Bri a lap dance.”
“I really hate you.” Howie said standing up.
“No you don’t.” I said. “By the way the score is 3 to zip.”
“Shut up.” Howie said and turned on the CD player.
His song was ‘Body Langue’ by Jesse McCartney.
“I can’t believe your doing this Howie.” Lauren said.
“Just wait; this isn’t as bad as some of the shit Hailey can come up with.” AJ said. “She can get down right dirty.”
“Oh shut up AJ, you know you like it.” I said. “Get on with it Howie.”
Howie didn’t say anything as he turned on the music. I couldn’t help but laugh as he walked over to Brian swaying his hips.
By the time he was done, I was laughing so hard that I had tears running down my face.
“I will get you back for this.” Howie said as he turned off the CD player.
“Really? Can’t wait.” I said and grinned at him.
“Nick truth or dare?” Howie asked ignoring me.
“Truth.” Nick said.
“Damn, I had a good dare.” Howie said.
“Need help?” I asked and raised an eyebrow.
“No.” Howie said.
“You sure?” I asked.
“Yes, but thank you.” Howie said. “Nick what you think of Hailey’s newest book.”
“I didn’t read it.” Nick said.
“Why not?” AJ asked. “I did and it was hott.”
“He didn’t need to.” I said and grinned. “Your turn Nick.”
“Fine, Brian truth or dare?” Nick asked.
“Either way I’m gonna be in trouble.” Brian said. “Dare.”
Nick’s face just lit up as Brian’s fell.
“I dare you to do the next sound check shirtless.” Nick said.
“Fine.” Brian said. “AJ truth or dare.”
“Bring it Dare.” AJ said.
“Why don’t you show everyone your newest tattoo?” Brian asked grinning.
Shit I had forgotten that I told Brian about that.
AJ just turned and glared at me.
“Opps.” I said and smiled at him.
“It’s that or I can come up with something else.” Brian said. “Remember I’ve been hanging out with Hailey a lot lately.”
AJ didn’t say anything; he just stood up and dropped his pants to the floor.
“What the hell are you doing?” AJ’s girlfriend asked.
“Showing them my new tat.” AJ said.
“Why did your drop your pants?” She asked.
“Because it’s on his ass.” I said with a straight face.
“Why would you do that?” Laruen asked.
“He didn’t have much of a choice.” I said. “Come on I wanna see it.”
“Hate you both.” AJ said as he pulled his boxers over his ass.
“You gotta turn so everyone can see.” Brian said.
“Fuck, I really hate you two.” AJ said and turned so everyone could see his ass.
I started to laugh as I saw it. He really did it. I can’t believe it.
He had gotten Puss ‘n’ Boots from Shrek on his ass.
“Do we even want to know?” Howie asked.
“I lost a bet.” AJ said and pulled up his pants. “That’s all I’m gonna say.”
“I think this is getting a little out of hand.” Leigh said.
“Oh we’re no where near getting out of hand yet.” I said. “We go until someone can make me blush.”
“Or you get bored.” AJ said.
“Yeah at that point I just end up with one of you.” I said.
“How many of them have you slept with?” Lauren asked.
“All of them. As in I’ve had sex with all of them.” I said. “And yes that means Kevin too.”
“Do you have any shame?” Lauren asked.
“When it comes to sex, no.” I said. “When you breathe, sleep, and eat sex 24/7, you don’t have much shame.”
“What do you do?” Lauren asked.
“I’m a writer.” I said. “I write erotic novels. Next time we stop, I’ll give you a copy of one of my book. I think you’ll enjoy. I know I did.”
“AJ I think it’s your turn.” Howie said.
“Very true my friend.” AJ said and grinned at me.
“Bring it baby, you know how I like it.” I said and matched his grin. “Dare.”
I loved Truth or Dare, best game ever. I swear.
“Oh this is going to be so much fun.” AJ said and rubbed his hands together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Brian’s POV~
By the time Hailey got bored with the game, she had everyone blushing but herself. I tell you I don’t think the girl can blush at all. Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her blush in all the time I’ve known her.
So she made us watch ‘New Moon’ until we stopped for dinner. I swear she just wanted to stare at Taylor’s body. It really annoyed me to no end and I had no idea why. Actually, it annoyed all of us guys. I really feel bad for that poor kid if Hailey ever meets him in person. He won’t walk away the same. No one ever does.
“You in there Bri?” Hailey asked waving her hand in my face.
“Maybe, who’s askin?” I asked pulling her onto my lap.
“What are you doing?” She asked trying to pull away from me.
“Nothing.” I said and held on tighter.
“You know this isn’t helping.” She said and relaxed into me.
“I just wanna cuddle.” I said. “We haven’t done that in a while.”
“Are you sure that’s a good idea.” She asked.
“Nothings going to happen.” I said. “I promise I’ll be good.”
“Yeah, well it’s not you that I’m worried about.” She said and laid her head on my shoulder.
“I sat on your lap earlier and nothing happened.” I pointed out.
“That’s because the other guys were here.” She said. “What’s happening to us Bri?”
“Nothing we’re still the same.” I said.
“We need to talk about this afternoon.” She said and sat up. “I know you don’t want to, but it has to be done.”
“Can we do this later?” I asked. “I just wanna sit here and hold you.”
“I’ll let it go for now, but we have to talk about soon.” She said.
“Okay.” I said and pulled her closer to me.
She didn’t say anything we just sat there in silence.
God I really wish I knew what I was doing. But at this point in time, I have no clue. Everything is so messed up; I shouldn’t be having these feeling for Hailey not when I have a wife and child at home.
I was stupid for telling Hailey that everything was the same, because it wasn’t. Something had changed, what I’m not quite sure yet, but something has changed. And I’m not sure if it was a good something or a bad something.
“Brian,” Hailey said breaking me out of my thoughts.
“Yeah, what’s up?” I asked looking at her.
“You okay?” She asked and touched my face.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” I said.
“You don’t look fine.” She said. “You were thinking deeply about something.”
“Why is it that you’re the only one who can read my face?” I asked.
“Because I’ve known you a long, long time,” She said. “Plus, I was the one who taught you to hide your emotions.”
“Do you ever think what it would be like if I hadn’t have gotten that call from Kevin?” I asked picking up her hand.
“I can’t think about that.” She said. “We can’t change the past.”
“I know, but do you ever wonder what would have happened if I never became a Backstreet Boy?” I asked. “I can’t help but wonder what our lives would be like.”
“I can’t do this.” She said and pulled away from me.
I just let her get up.
“I’m sorry Hailey; I won’t bring it up again.” I said.
“I just need to be alone for a while.” She said and headed back to the bed room.
I sighed and watched her walk away. After I heard the door close, I closed my eyes and laid my head on the back of the couch.
I really didn’t think things could get anymore complicated then they already had. I really didn’t know what I was going to do. I really did love Leighann, but I couldn’t ignore my feeling for Hailey anymore.
I don’t think I’ve ever been so confused in my life.
My cell phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. I picked up off the table and looked at it. It was Leighann again.
“Hey Babe.” I said answering the phone.
“You okay? You sound down.” Leighann said.
“Just tired.” I said. “I forgot how much Hailey drains you.”
“What did you guys do today?” She asked.
“We had a Backstreet Party.” I said.
“Aww to bad I missed it.” She said. “Truth or dare, or I never?”
“Truth or dare.” I said.
“Oh my how bad was it?” She asked laughing.
“Not as bad as it could have been.” I said and laughed. “She was pretty tame.”
“Hailey tame?” She asked. “Yeah right.”
“She was I mean she still made everyone blush, more then once. But she didn’t pull her big guns out.” I said. “It think it had to do something with the girls being here too.”
“Most likely.” She said. “So how are her and Laruen getting along?”
“They really haven’t been around each other for that long.” I said. “But I have a feeling they hate each other.”
“God, I can only imagine what Hailey will do.” She said. “I wonder how long it will take for her to break.”
“She’ll prolly just drop hints until Laruen blows.” I said. “I don’t want to be around Nick when it happens.”
“I wouldn’t want to be either.” She said and laughed. “I hope that boy knows that this isn’t going to end well for him.”
“Dose it ever?” I asked. “So what are you guys up to?”
“Not much Baylee wants to watch Shrek again.” She said and sighed. “I tell you I don’t know why he’s so obsessed with that movie.”
“I have a feeling that would be Hailey’s fault.” I said. “She loves that movie too.”
“I see.” She said.
“It could be a lot worse.” I said. “At least it’s a kid movie.”
“Very true.” She said. “Where is Ms. Anderson?”
“Sleeping. Well at least I think so.” I said.
I really hated lying to her, but I really couldn’t tell her the truth.
“I see.” She said. “How much longer until you guys get to the hotel?”
“About another hour or so,” I said. “I can’t wait to get out of this bus.”
“Why Hailey driving you crazy?” She asked.
“As always.” I said. “Plus I just miss you guys. I can’t wait to be home again.”
“We miss you too.” She said. “Baylee wants to talk to you.”
“Put him on.” I said and couldn’t keep the smile off my face.
“Hi Daddy, I miss you.” Baylee said.
“I miss you to Buddy.” I said. “You being good for Mommy?”
“Yup.” He said and giggled.
“That’s good to hear.” I said. “I miss you buddy.”
“Miss you to Daddy.” He said. “Hailey miss me?”
“Of course she misses you.” I said. “You’re her little monkey.”
“When are you coming home?” He asked sounding sad.
“I’ll be home in a few weeks.” I said. “I can’t wait to see you.”
“Mommy says its bed time.” He said.
“I love you Baylee.” I said. “Be good for Mommy.”
“I will. Love you more Daddy.” He said. “Mommy says she’ll call you when I go to bed.”
“Okay.” I said. “I love you Buddy.”
“I know. Bring me home something good.” He said and hung up on me.
I laughed as I closed my phone and lay back on the couch.
I do have to say that I feel better after talking to Leighann and Baylee. But I can’t help feel like things were about to get out of my control and I didn’t like that one bit.
“Everything okay at home?” Hailey asked coming back into the front room.
“Yeah,” I said sitting up. “Baylee just called to say good night.”
“How are they doing?” She asked walking into the kitchen area.
“Good. They miss me like crazy.” I said looking up at her. “I miss them.”
“I know you do.” She said. “I would miss my family if they were like yours.”
“You don’t miss your family at all?” I asked.
“I really haven’t talked to my Mom since my Dad died.” She said. “He’s the only one that didn’t think that I was wasting my time writing.”
“I’m sorry.” I said.
“I’m over it.” She said and shrugged. “It kinda really pissed my Mom off that Dad left everything to me.”
“He did?” I asked.
“Yeah, even if I never sold another book, I’d never have to work another day in my life.” She said.
“Wow.” I said. “Why didn’t you ever tell me?”
“Because my Mom fought the whole thing, it was just settled a few months ago.” She said. “I won, hence why I haven’t talk to her. And of course, my brother took her side. Like always.”
“I’m sorry, I don’t know what I’d do if my brothers turned on me.” I said as she opened the fridge. “What are you looking for?”
“Something to eat.” She said.
“Oh,” I said.
“I wasn’t looking for my alcohol.” She said. “I found the vodka already.”
“I guess I didn’t hide it well enough.” I said and sighed.
“I guess not.” She said and pulled out her left over from dinner.
“Hailey what’s wrong?” I asked standing up.
“Nothing’s wrong?” She said not looking at me. “Why would anything be wrong?”
“Hailey, I know you’re lying.” I said walking over to her. “You never look at me when you’re lying.”
She whipped around and looked at me.
“Damnit Brian, I’m not lying.” She said. “There is nothing wrong. Don’t make problems where there aren’t any.”
“Then we’re okay?” I asked.
“We’re okay.” She said.
“Good.” I said and stepped closer to her.
“What are you doing?” She asked backing away from me.
“I have no idea.” I said taking another step closer to her.
“Brian, this isn’t a good idea, whatever you’re thinking.” She said backing up right into the counter.
“I know that.” I said taking another step closer to her. “But I can’t stop myself.”
“Brian, I can’t do this to Leighann.” She said putting her hands on my chest.
“Do you really think I want to either?” I asked and put my hands over her to hold them to my chest. “I can’t stop thinking about what you wrote.”
“Brian,” She said as I leaned close to her.
Before I could press my lips to hers, my cell phone rang breaking the moments. I pulled away from her and grabbed my phone. Looking at it, I saw that it was Leighann calling me back. God she couldn’t have better timing.
Without warming up her food, Hailey pushed past me and went back into the bedroom.
I sighed and answered the phone.
“Hey Babe, was he good for you?” I asked answering the phone.
“Yeah he went down with out of fuss. I just had to read him two stories.” She said. “What are you up to?”
“Not much just thinking.” I said.
“About what?” She asked.
“A lot of different stuff.” I said.
“Why don’t I like the sound of that?” She asked.
“It’s nothing like that.” I said. “I just have this line running through my head and it won’t go away.”
“That doesn’t seem like a bad thing.” She said.
“It’s not, but I can’t seem to write anything.” I said.
“Why don’t you ask Hailey for help?” She asked. “I’m sure she’ll help you.”
“She’s sleeping right now.” I said. “But maybe I’ll ask her tomorrow.”
“Okay.” She said. “Hey I’m pretty tired, I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”
“I love you.” I said.
“I love you too, Babe.” She said. “Hugs and kisses.”
“Hug and kisses.” I said.
“Are you sure you’re okay?” She asked.
“Yes, I’m fine. It’s been a long day.” I said. “I’ll be better once we get to the hotel.”
“Okay if you’re sure.” She said. “I love you Brian.”
“I love you to Leighann.” I said.
“Call me tomorrow.” She said.
“I will.” I said. “Bye Baby.”
“Have a good night.” She said. “Love you Sweetie.”
“Love you too.” I said and hung up.
I sat back on the couch and out my head in my hands. I had no idea what the hell was going through my head when I decided it would be a good idea to try to kiss Hailey. If Leighann wouldn’t have called when she did, who knows what would have happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Notes:
P.S. I'm to young to die, so please don't kill me. *runs and hides*
Chapter 4 by XredXXtearsX87
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Brian’s POV~
I didn’t see much of Hailey until after the sound check. Once we got to the hotel, she was off the bus. She got her own room on a different floor and I never got a chance to talk to her. I really felt bad for what I did, but damnit I really wanted to kiss her.
“What’s wrong with Hailey?” Howie asked snapping me out of my thoughts.
“I don’t know.” I said. “She got her own room. I haven’t seen much of her since we got here.”
“Something happened?” Howie asked.
“No.” I said not looking at him.
“You sure?” He asked.
“Yeah she’s just frustrated about her new book.” I said and shrugged.
“Oh who’s it about this time?” He asked.
“Tomas.” I said looking at him.
“No shit?” He asked. “No wonder she’s having a hard time with it.”
“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked.
“Have you read any of her books?” He asked.
“No,” I said. “Why have you?”
“She sends AJ and I a copy of each book before it is released to see what we think.” He said.
“So.” I said.
“We both know that you’re Tomas.” He said. “It wasn’t hard to figure out.”
“What?” I asked.
“Besides the first book, Tomas has never had a sex scene.” He said. “Like I said it wasn’t hard to figure out.”
“You ever ask her about it?” I asked.
“No, because she’d never tell us the truth.” He said and shrugged. “So why ask.”
“So do you know who the others are?” I asked.
“I have an idea, but I’m not for sure.” He said. “Here she comes and she doesn’t look happy.”
I trued and looked, and Hailey was walking right for us. And he was right, she didn’t look happy at all. I wonder what happened this time.
“I’ll see you later Brian.” Howie said and walked away.
“What’s wrong?” I asked Hailey when she stopped in front of me.
“Lauren’s just being a bitch.” She said. “She just corned me and told me to keep my hands off Nick.”
“She didn’t?” I asked shocked.
“Oh she did.” She said. “Then she I had to remind her that he was mine first.”
“I’m guessing she didn’t like that.” I said.
“That would be a Hell no.” She said and sighed. “Then she said she didn’t understand how you could be friends with someone like me. What the Fuck is that supposed to mean?”
“I don’t know. You talk to Nick?” I asked.
“No, he’s still pissed about the whole phone thing.” She said and sighed.
“Oh what are you going to do about it then?” I asked.
“When I figure it out, I’ll let you know.” She said and smiled.
“I’m not even sure I want to know.” I said.
“Most likely no.” She said and laughed. “Thanks.”
“For what?” I asked.
“Making me feel better.” She said and hugged me.
“No prob.” I said and hugged her back.
She pulled away and smiled at me.
“Do you have time before the concert to have dinner with me?” She asked and played with the strap on her bag.
“Maybe, we’ll have to see.” I said.
“Okay, let me know.” She said. “Well I’m gonna go try and get this chapter done.”
“Good luck.” I said and laughed.
“Oh I’ll need it.” She said and pulled out her iPod. “Maybe I’ll just kill off Nick and I’ll feel so much better.”
“You mean in the book right?” I asked. “Because I can’t have my best friend in jail, again.”
“Dude that was once and it wasn’t even my fault.” She said.
“Wait hold up, did I just hear you right?” AJ asked walking over to us. “Hailey was in jail.”
“It was like for a day. They had the wrong person.” She said.
“That’s bull shit and you know it.” I said. “You just didn’t want your Mom to find out that you stole a car.”
“I did not steal the damn car; I borrowed it from a friend, who failed to tell me that he stole it.” She said. “So it wasn’t my fault.”
“Who the hell were you hanging out with?” AJ asked.
“The football team.” She said. “Trust me I beat his ass for it too. He couldn’t sit for two weeks. And then I turned him into the cops.”
“Why would be steal a car to begin with?” AJ asked.
“His girlfriend broke up with him.” She said and shrugged.
“And why did she break up with him?” I asked giving her a knowing look.
“She thought he was cheating on her with me.” She said. “They had a huge falling out, right in the middle of math class.”
“I’m guessing you had something to do with her finding out?” AJ asked.
“Now why would I do something like that?” She asked.
“Yeah just like you had nothing to do with Sarah finding out about us?” AJ asked with a raised eyebrow.
“Hey I told you ahead of time that I was going to do that.” She said and threw her hands up. “I hated that bitch. She was just using you.”
“What did you do?” I asked.
She just smiled at me.
“I’ll AJ tell you.” She said and walked away.
“What the fuck?” AJ asked.
“What did she do?” I asked.
“I have no idea how she planed it, but she someone figured out when Sarah would get home and then talked me into having sex with her and Sarah walked in on us.” AJ said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
As I walked away, all I could hear was Brian’s laugh. I smiled and shook my head. Not shocked at all that he found that funny, he hated Sarah too, and Brian doesn’t hate anyone. But we both thought that she was just using him, and I was the only one who really could and would do something about it. And Damnit I did a good job too.
I wasn’t watching where I was going and I ran right into Nick, the last person I really wanted to see right now. Lovely.
“Watch where you’re going.” Nick said sounding pissed.
“Why don’t you go pull the stick out of your ass Carter?” I asked. “Oh wait I forgot how much you like it there.”
“What did you say?” Nick asked.
“I know that your heard me.” I said and rolled my eyes. “Want me to say it louder, so everyone can hear? Because I can, if that’s what you want.”
“Why are you being such a bitch?” He asked stepping closer to me.
“Because I know how much it turns you on when I’m one. To bad I don’t have time to play right now, or I’d help you with your big problem.” I said and ranked my eyes over his crotch. “Maybe Lauren can help you out. Tatta for now.”
I didn’t even wait for him to say anything I just walked to the edge of the stage and jumped down. I walked about half way up the seats and sat down. I put my earphones in and turned on my iPod, and then I pulled out my lap top.
While I waited for it to warm up, I looked around the arena. Nick was standing on the edge of the stage staring at me. I just flipped him off and looked down at my laptop. I typed in my pass word then brought up the chapter I was working on. I really hope I can write this without jumping Brian, but damnit, it was going to be very, very hard to do. He really should look so fuckable.
As I started to type, I let my mind wander, which I really don’t usually do, but I really couldn’t stop. All I could think about was that almost kiss with Brian last night. I wanted it so bad, but damnit all to Hell I couldn’t do that to Leighann. She was way too nice of a person to do that to.
I don’t know if Brian knows or not, but she’s done a lot for me. And can I really repay her this way? God I was such a horrible person. Fuck, this was even more fucked up then my relationship with Nick, and let me tell you, it’s fucked up. I swear he starts a fight just so we can have make up sex and we’re not even dating. Like I said, it’s fucked up.
“You in there?” Brian asked making me jump.
“Fuck you scared me.” I said and shut my laptop.
“Sorry I didn’t mean to.” He said and sat in front of me. “We’re gonna head out for dinner.”
“Okay, let me save this and shut down my laptop.” I said and reopened my lap top. “Where are we going?”
“Nick picked.” He said.
“Damn, can we go some where else?” I asked. “I mean I did ask you to dinner.”
“I think we’re just going back to the hotel, since it’s so close.” He said.
“Oh well I guess that works.” I said as I shut down my laptop.
I stuck it back in my bag and then stood up.
“Well let’s roll.” I said.
“Don’t worry; we’ll get our own table away from the guys.” He said. “I know you wanna talk about last night.”
“Yeah.” I said as I followed him down the stairs.
Because I was watching Brian’s ass, instead of watching where I was walking, I ran right into the back of Brian when he stopped next to the other guys. AJ just raised an eyebrow at me, and in turn, I just flipped him off.
“Oh promises, promises.” AJ said.
“You name the time and place and I’ll keep that promise.” I said and smirked at him. “I always do, don’t I?”
“I really don’t think so.” AJ’s girlfriend said.
“Do you even know what I’m talking about?” I asked.
“No, but whatever your thinking, it’s not happening with my man.” She said grabbed AJ’s arm.
“Wow she’s a keeper.” I said and rolled my eyes.
“Hailey be nice.” Brian said.
“But Daddy, I don’t wanna be nice.” I said in a whiney voice.
“Well then you’re grounded, for two weeks.” Brian said trying not to laugh.
“But Daddy that’s not fair!” I said and stomped my foot.
“God how old are you?” Lauren asked.
“34.” I said.
“Why don’t you try acting your age?” Laruen asked.
“Gee why didn’t I ever think of that?” I asked.
“Why are you such a bitch?” Laruen asked.
“Because it’s so much more fun then being nice.” I said and smiled at her. “People don’t mess with you when you’re a bitch.”
“Maybe you’d have more friends if you weren’t such a bitch.” She said. “And maybe then you can leave these guys alone.”
“Laruen, you better watch it.” AJ said. “You are skating on very thin ice.”
“Whatever, I don’t give a fuck what she thinks of me.” I said. “I’m hungry.”
“Come on let’s go feed the beast.” Brian said.
“Hey, I’m not a beast.” I said and slapped his shoulder.
“In bed you are.” AJ said and took off running.
“Oh that’s it!” I yelled after him. “Howie be a doll and take my bag.”
Howie didn’t say anything he just took my bag from me. I smiled and took of after AJ. That shit head was dead when I caught him. The Boys wouldn’t be the same without him, but they’ll get over his death.
“You’re dead McLean.” I yelled at him as I caught up to him.
“That’s if you catch me.” He yelled back to me.
“I always do.” I yelled.
He didn’t say anything just started to run faster.
I picked up my speed and once I was close enough I lunged at him, bring us both to the floor.
“Haha, I told you I’d catch you.” I said grinning down at him.
He didn’t say anything as he flipped us over.
“But I’m on top.” He said and laughed.
“Not for long.” I said and flipped us back over. “Now for your punishment.”
“No not that.” He said between laughs.
“Oh yes, that is what I will do.” I said and started to tickle his sides.
“Uncle.” He said laughing even harder. “Damnit I said uncle.”
“Really?” I asked not stopping.
“If you don’t stop I’m gonna pee my pants.” He said.
“Ugh, fine.” I said and stopped. “But you must admit I rule.”
“No never!” He said.
“Fine.” I said and slowly brought my hands back down to tickle him some more.
“Okay, okay, you rule!” He yelled.
“Now was that so hard?” I asked standing up.
“Yes.” He said as I stuck my hand out to help him up.
“But you liked it.” I said and raised an eyebrow.
“Shut up.” He said and pushed me.
“Oh you know you love me.” I said pushing him back.
“You just don’t play fair.” He said and pouted.
“Why start now? I never have.” I said. “And stop pouting you’re not Nick.”
“Ouch that hurts.” AJ said and held his chest.
“I really think you’ll be okay.” I said and laughed as the others walked over to us.
“Are you two done rough housing?” Howie asked.
“Yes Dad.” We both said.
Howie just rolled his eyes and started to laugh.
“God I’m surround by children.” Laruen said.
“And the best part is that you’re dating the biggest child of them all.” I said. “Ain’t that funny.”
“I really hate you.” Laruen.
“Good thing I won’t lose any sleep over that.” I said and rolled my eyes.
“Hell if you did, you’d never sleep.” Howie said.
“Way to true.” I said. “Hey Lauren, I think they have a group on Facebook. You might wanna check it out.”
“I’ll be sure to do that.” Lauren said rolling her eyes.
“I thought we were going to get food.” Leigh said shifting James on her hip.
“We are.” Howie said. “Let me take him.”
“Sure.” Leigh said as she handed James to his father.
“Well let’s go.” Brian said and threw his arm over my shoulder.
I just slipped my arm around his waist and stuck my hand in his back pocket.
As much I really didn’t want to have this conversation with Brian, I knew I had to. Nothing would be okay if I did tell him how I really feel.
Why do I have a feeling this isn’t going to go the way I’d like it to?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 5 by XredXXtearsX87
Author's Notes:
For Simple Sue, just because I've tortured you enough as it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
When we got back to the hotel Nick and Lauren ditched us and just went right up to their room. I hate when I do all the work and don’t get the reward for it. It really sucks bit time.
I find it sad that I’d rather be having sex with Nick instead of sitting here with Brian, just staring at each other. Neither of us have had the guts to bring up yesterday yet.
“So we gonna talk?” Brian asked playing with his menu.
“I guess.” I said and sighed. “Why did you try and kiss me last night?”
“I don’t really know.” He said and looked down at his plate.
“Brian, look at me please. I don’t want to have a conversation with your head.” I said gently.
“Sorry.” He said looking up at me.
“What’s going on in that head of yours?” I asked.
“Which one?” He asked.
“The one on your shoulders.” I said and rolled my eyes.
“It’s wondering if anything has changed between us and what we’re gonna do about it.” He said. “The other one wants to know if you can still rock my world.”
“You shouldn’t be thinking about stuff like that.” I said. “You have Leighann and Baylee, and don’t forget your child on the way.”
“I know that, but I can’t stop thinking about it.” He said. “It’s driving me crazy.”
“I’m sorry.” I said playing with my napkin. “Should I leave the tour?”.
I really didn’t want to leave, I loved being with the guys, but if it made it easier for him, I would leave. I really hated hurting him.
“I don’t want you too.” He said and sighed.
“But?” I asked.
“There’s no but.” He said and shrugged. “I don’t want you to leave, and I have a feeling the others wouldn’t want you to leave either. Plus if you leave then that means Howie wins the bet automatically.”
“Then what do we do?” I asked. “We can’t go on like this.”
“I know that.” He said and sighed again. “Sometimes I wish things were different.”
“Even if it means losing everything you have?” I asked.
“Maybe, I don’t know. I’m so confused.” He said and ran his fingers through his hair. “Why does love have to be so freaking hard?”
“Because the best things in life are.” I said. “Look I really don’t want to mess up what you and Leighann have. You guys have built a life for you and your family and I’d really hate to the one who breaks you up.”
“Then what do we do?” He asked.
“I have no fucking clue.” I said. “I really wish I did.”
“This sucks.” He said.
“How about we act like nothing has happened?” I asked. “We just put this behind us and we move on.”
“As much as I really don’t want to do that, it would be for the best.” He said.
“We have to do something, we can’t keep doing this.” I said.
“I know.” He said. “I just hate it.”
“Me too.” I said and touched his hand. “But I can’t do this to Leighann.”
“I never even thought I could even think about cheating on Leighann, but lately it’s all I’ve been able to think about. I hate myself for it.”
“We can’t help how we feel.” I said. “It sucks when you can’t have the one you love.”
“You could have anyone you want.” He said. “Why do you hang around us?”
“Because with you guys I can be myself,” I said and took my hand back. “You guys love me for begin myself.”
“Well that’s what you get for being by my side from the start.” He said.
“And I wouldn’t have had it any other way.” I said.
“Do you remember the prank we pulled on Kevin and Nick got blamed for it?” He asked. “And Kevin didn’t believe Nick when he told Kevin that it was us.”
“God that was funny. Nick was so pissed that Kevin didn’t believe him.” I said laughing. “Oh God, do you remember the time you slept in the bath tub because they gave us a single bed.”
“That had to e one of the worst nights in my life.” He said. “I some how turned the shower on in my sleep.”
“Actually, I did that.” I said. “And you still refused to sleep in the bed with me.”
“Yeah well I got over that quick when I got sick.” He said.
“Are you sure it didn’t have anything to do with the teasing the other boys were doing?” I asked.
“Maybe, how’d you know about that?” He asked.
“I over heard them picking on you.” I said. “It was around the time I started to sleep with Nick.”
“I’m shocked no one found out.”
“We were good at hiding it.” I said. “Plus you guys were busy. You and Kev, had Kris and Leighann. AJ and Howie had each other and they flavor of the week. Nick and I had to entertain ourselves.”
“Is that what you called it?” He asked and raised an eyebrow.
“Nick did spend most nights in my room.” I said.
“Is that why you always wanted a room on a different floor?” He asked.
“Better safe then sorry.” I said. “AJ was the only one who caught on, but by the time he had enough proof, I had gone home for fall semester.”
“And then the next time you saw him was at Kevin and Kris’s wedding.” He said.
“Yeah.” I said.
“So when did you sleep with Kevin?” He asked.
“If I tell you, you can never, ever tell Kevin you know.” I said and held out my hand. “Pinky promise.”
“Pinky promise.” He said and wrapped his pinky around mine.
“It was the week before the wedding.” I said. “We never meant for it to happen, it kinda just did. We haven’t talked about it since it happened.”
“So Kris doesn’t know?” He asked.
“I have no idea if he told her or not, but I don’t think so.” I said and ran my fingers through my hair. “Please don’t tell anyone.”
“I won’t your secret it safe with me.” He said. “So you figure out what you’re gonna do about Lauren yet?”
“What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.” I said and grinned at him.
“Oh God.” He said. “We’ll be there next week.”
“Oh I know.” I said. “I can’t wait.”
“The last time you were in Vegas with us was a nightmare.” He said.
“But we had fun right?” I asked.
“Some of us did.” He said.
“I’m sure Nick and AJ did.”
“What happened?” He asked.
“What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.” I said and grinned at him again.
“Ya know what I don’t even want to know now.” He said shook his head.
I looked at my watch; it was about time to head back. We hadn’t even eaten dinner, fuck.
“Shit you didn’t eat.” I said looking at him.
“Damnit.” He said looking at his watch. “We don’t have time now.”
“I’m sorry.” I said.
“It’s not your fault.” He said. “I’ll find something.”
“I have fruit up in my room.” I said standing up. “If we make it quick we’ll have enough time.”
“Let’s go.” He said standing up.
We headed out of the restaurant and to the elevators. As we reached them Nick and Lauren we coming off, Nick didn’t seem like he had been satisfied and Lauren just had a shit eating grin on her face. What she didn’t know was that some time tonight Nick would find his way into my bed.
Nick was about say something when I pulled Brian on to the elevator. We didn’t have time to waste talking to Nick. Plus I really didn’t want to. Two could play his game.
Once we reached my floor, we ran to my room. Luckily, the fruit was sitting in the front room. I grabbed an apple and shoved it in Brian’s hands. He just started to eat it. I picked up another apple and an orange for me.
Back in the elevator, Brian’s phone started to ring. He pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to me. It was Howie.
“We’re on our way. We should be there in two.” I said answering the phone. “We had to run up to my room, because we didn’t eat, we just talked.”
“Well then. The others have already headed back; I’m just waiting on you two.” Howie said and hung up on me.
I rolled my eyes and handed Brian his phone back. He took it from me and shoved it back in pocket.
Once we got down to the parking lot, Howie was leaning on the car waiting for us.
“What were you two doing that you didn’t have time to eat?” Howie asked as we approached him.
“Can we just leave it at, you don’t want to know, and get going?” I asked. “We don’t want the other two to go on with out you two.”
“Let’s go, but I will figure out what is going on with you two.” Howie said and opened the car door.
I just rolled my eyes and slid into the car. Brian and Howie were right behind me.
When we pulled up to the arena AJ was outside smoking. I sent Howie and Brian in for hair and make up, while I stayed outside with AJ, who just handed me a cig and his lighter.
“Everything okay between the two of you now?” AJ asked as I lit my cig.
“We talked about it, but I’m not sure what’s going on.” I said. “We’ll talk more after the show. Thank God tomorrow is a free day.”
“That’s good and yes thank God.” He said. “God my back hurts from where you tackled me to the floor.”
“Maybe you’re just getting old.” I said and laughed.
“Watch it lady, you’re older then me.” He said and put his cig out.
“Yeah well hanging out with you buffoons keeps me young.” I said and laughed.
“Be nice.” He said.
“Or what?” I asked as the door opened.
“Get your ass in here McLean.” Tony said. “You too Anderson.”
“Only because you asked so nicely,” I said and put my cig out.
“Meet and greet is in 2, now get your sorry asses in here.” Tony said.
I rolled my eyes and went inside.
Howie was the first one I saw. He smiled at me as I walked by. That smile told me that Brian and I would have to be very careful around him from now on. Not that anything was going on between us, at this point in time.
I shook my head as Brian came out of make up.
“Feel better?” He asked walking over to me.
“A bit.” I said and smiled at him. “Here eat this.”
I grabbed a power bar out of my bag.
“What about you?” He asked. “You haven’t eaten at all.”
“I’ll be fine.” I said. “I’ll eat later.”
“Hailey.” He said.
“No time.” I said and opened the power ball. “Open.”
Brian opened his mouth and I shoved half the bar in his mouth. He rolled his eyes and started to chew. After he swallowed, I shoved the half in his mouth.
“Thanks.” He said after he swallowed the second have.
“Alright hands in boys.” Tony said.
I smiled as I stood back and watched the boys go to work.
As the boys went to do the meet and greet, I went out to get my seat. I didn’t want any teeny bopper stealing my seat.
“Hailey, don’t for get your VIP pass.” Tony said stopping me.
“Thanks.” I said taking it from him.
“So what’s going on with you and Brian?” He asked.
“Nothing why?” I asked putting my pass around my neck.
“I was just wondering.” He said and shrugged.
“Right, I’m gonna go get my seat.” I said and walked away from him.
I really hope he didn’t want to get in my pants to. God, my plate was full at the moment, and that’s not even counting on what’s going on with Brian.
My Dad has always said, I’ve always left a trail of broken hearts every where I go and have since I was little. I’m not sure if that’s true or not, but it makes me feel good knowing that guys want me.
“Enjoy the show Hailey.” Mikey said as I walked out of the backstage area.
“I’ll try to.” I said. “Have fun beating back the crazies; see ya after the show Mikey.”
“See ya Hailey.” He said and laughed as I walked past him.
I smiled and walked over to my seat. I noticed two girls holding a sign, as I read it, I had to laugh, it said. “I wanna ride the Frack Train.” It had a picture of Nick’s head on a Train and everything.
“Ya know it’s not as much fun as one would think.” I said to the girls.
“What’s not?” One asked.
“Riding the Frack Train.” I said.
“Like you’ve done it.” The other said.
“Oh yes I have.” I said and rolled my eyes. “More then once.”
“I bet you don’t even know the Boys.” The first girl said.
“I know them a lot better then one should.” I said.
“Why would Nick sleep with a plane Jane like you?” The second girl asked.
“Because he’s sick of tramps like you two,” I said. “He’s way past his groupie stage.”
“We’re not groupies.” The first girl said.
“Oh Hunnay, we all were groupies at one time.” I said. “Some of us grow out it, others, not so much.”
“What about his girl friend?” The second girl asked.
“She’s a bitch.” I said.
“I’ve meet her, she’s really nice.” The second girl said.
“Not if you’re sleeping with her boy friend.” I said.
“You and Nick?” The First girl said. “I just don’t see it.”
“Believe what you want.” I said and turned to the stage.
I left half way through the last song; I really didn’t want to get left behind again. It happened the first time I had gone on tour with Brain. He thought he had told me, but he didn’t. I was so pissed at him; I didn’t talk to him for two hours. And that’s the longest I’ve gone with not talking to him.
I was leaning on one of the cars when the Boys came out. Brian ran over to me and pulled me to him. Then the proceeded to spin me around.
“What was that for?”I asked once he put me down.
“I have no idea.” Brian said and grinned at me.
“Okay who did it?” I asked looking at the other three.
“Do what?” Nick asked.
“Who gave him happy pills?” I asked with my hands on my hips. “Do you realize how hard it’s gonna be to put him to bed now?”
“Sorry.” Howie said and shrugged.
“Ugh, how could you do this to me?” I asked and opened the car door. “Come on Bri, let’s get you in the car.”
“But I don’t wanna go.” Brian said and started to pout.
“Littrell, you’re not Carter or Baylee so stop pouting.” I said and rolled my eyes. “Howie, I so could kill you for this.”
“I said I was sorry.” Howie said.
“I will deal with you later.” I said as the other girls walked over to us. “Come on Bri, time to go back to the hotel.”
“We gonna have fun?” Brian asked smiling at me.
“If your good and get it the car.” I said as I started to smile.
He just flashed me another smile and climbed into the car. I slid in right behind him. AJ and his slut, I mean girlfriend, joined us in the back of the car. She just glared at me the whole way back to the hotel. Almost wish it had been Howie.
When we got to the hotel, I had to lead Brian inside, he was to giddy to even walk right. God I could kill Howie for this. They all know what those damn happy pills do to Brian.
Before I could open my door, Brian grabbed my hand in his.
“Hailey, I wanna do something.” He said pulling me closer to him.
“What’s that?” I asked.
“This.” He said and lowered his head to mine.
His lips lightly brushed mine lightly. I couldn’t help myself I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling us closer, at the same time deepening the kiss.
Good God, this was so wrong, but Damnit, it felt so right.
I pulled away as I felt Brian’s hands slip the back of my shirt.
“Wanna take this into my room?” I asked knowing full well that I shouldn’t.
“Hell yea.” He said and pulled away from me.
As I was turning away from Brian, I happened to look over his shoulder and there was Howie staring at us. Fucking shit, I was in trouble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Notes:
*Runs and hides behind Brian*
Chapter 6 by XredXXtearsX87
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
I quickly opened the door and pulled Brian in behind me.
As soon as the door clicked shut behind him, he pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the floor. And before I knew it, he had dropped his pants and boxers. He almost tripped try to step out of them, he had forgotten his shoes.
“Opps.” He said and started to giggle.
“Bri, what are you doing?” I asked as he tried to get his shoes off.
“You said we’d have fun, if I was good.” He said looking at me. “And I was good.”
“Right.” I said. “Do you want help?”
Why I was asking, I really couldn’t tell you.
“Uh huh.” He said and nodded his head.
I sighed and kneeled in front of him. It took all I had not to look up. It was right there, all I had to do was lift my head. Shit I needed to think about something else, not the fact that it would be so super easy to lift my head and wrap my lips around his soldier.
I shook my head to clear the images that kept appearing. God, only if he wasn’t married. I would so jump him right now.
I had to keep myself in check as I was untying his shoes. It was a lot harder then it should have been.
“You’re gonna sleep with me tonite, right?” He asked breaking me out of my thoughts.
“We’ll see.” I said not looking up, which is what he wanted me to do.
“I know, you need to get drunk!” He said and started to move.
“Don’t move.” I said and untied his other shoe.
Amazingly, enough we got him out of his shoes and pants without him falling over.
After he was free, he went over to the wet bar and started to pull out stuff to make me a drink. I just watched him move around the kitchen area naked. It really was a remarkable sight.
Out of no where he headed for the door with the ice bucket.
“Where are you going?” I asked.
“To get ice.” He said looking at me.
“You’re naked.” I pointed out.
He looked down at himself and then looked back at me.
“OH right.” He said and held the bucket out to me. “You go, you dressed.”
“Fine, I’ll be back. Please don’t make a mess.” I said taking the bucket from him.
“Hurry back.” He said and flashed me a smile.
I rolled my eyes and walked from the room.
Howie was pacing in front of my door. When he looked up, he was shocked to see me. Truth be told, I was shocked to see him.
“What are you doing?” I asked.
“I’ve been debating on whether or not if I should knock.” He said.
“Walk with me.” I said and headed for the ice machine.
“God, I’m sorry.” He said and fell in step with me. “I didn’t mean for this to happen.”
“Well if you don’t tell anyone what you saw, I won’t tell Leighann what happened.” I said. “God she’ll kill me if she ever finds out what happened.”
“I really am sorry.” He said.
“I just wanna know why.” I said and sighed. “You know what they do to him.”
“I though I was doing you guys a favor. He said you were having a hard time with your book, so I thought I would help you.” He said.
“That’s really sweet, in a much fucked up way,” I said. “But I’ve been trying not to sleep with Brian since the tour started. You just made it ten times hard then it should be.”
“What are you going to do?” He asked as I filled the bucket with ice.
“Try to get him to put some clothes on.” I said and sighed.
“Shit, he’s walking around your room naked?” He asked shocked.
“Yeah wearing a sign that says ‘Fuck Me’,” I said and ran my free hand through my hair. “I don’t think I’ve ever been so tempted in my life. And that’s really saying something.”
“Why not just sleep with him?” He asked.
“Because I can’t do that to Leighann,” I said. “She trusts me way to much.”
“What about Nick?” He asked.
“What about him?” I asked.
“Why do you still sleep with him?” He asked.
“Because I hate Lauren, it’s as simple as that.” I said. “I have to get back before he comes looking for me. We’ll talk tomorrow, okay.”
“Okay.” He said and hugged me. “I really am sorry.”
“Don’t worry; consider it pay back for the lap dance.” I said pulling away from him.
“Deal.” He said. “Lunch sound good?”
“Sure. I’ll see you later.” I said and headed back towards my room.
When I got back to the room, Brian was pacing in front of the door waiting for me; I almost hit him when I opened the door. He just smiled at me as I walked in.
“Here’s the ice.” I said holding it out to him to take.
“Thank you.” He said taking it from me and headed towards the bar.
I sighed and sat on the couch and kicked off my shoes.
Even though I knew it wasn’t the brightest idea, I need a drink. And badly, he was driving me slowly insane.
“What’s wrong Lover?” Brian asked snapping me out of my thoughts. “Am I making you crazy?”
“You know what you’re doing to me.” I said and closed my eyes.
“Don’t you love me anymore?” He asked sounding hurt.
I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was kneeling in front of me.
“Of course I still love you.” I said and touched his face. “I’ll always love you.”
“Then love me.” He said and put his hand over mine.
Before I could say anything, he reached up and kissed me again.
I pulled away from him.
“As much as I want to do this, I can’t.” I said. “It’s just not right.”
“We need this Hailey, just one night, is all I ask.” He said. “Please let me love you they way you should be loved.”
“Just one night?” I asked knowing I was opening a huge ass can of worms.
“I love you.” He said and kissed me again.
Even though I knew I shouldn’t I let myself get lost in his kiss. God I was in so much trouble already, how much more could I get myself into? Wait don’t answer that. I already knew the answer.
Brian pulled away from me and smiled.
“We need to get you naked, like now.” He said and grabbed the hem of my shirt. “Lift your arms.”
I didn’t say anything as I lifted my arms. He pulled my shirt off and tossed it behind the couch.
Brian had stood up to take my shirt off, so now I was staring right at his package.
“What happened to my drink?” I asked looking up at him.
“Lose the pants and I’ll go get you a drink.” He said and walked towards the bar.
I couldn’t help but watch his ass as he walked. I know I’ve said it before, but he has a beautiful ass. Both in and out of pants.
“Stop looking at my ass.” He said. “If you don’t lose the pants, no drink.”
I stood up. With shaky fingers, I unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down over my hips and then down my legs. I kicked them off and sat back down.
Brian walked back over smiling carrying two drinks.
“Very good.” He said and handed me one.
I didn’t say anything; I just knocked the drink back. I set the empty glass on the table and then took the other drink Brian had brought over. It was gone in a second.
“Feel better?” He asked.
“A little.” I said and looked at him.
God this was fucked up, sitting here in my underwear, while Brian was naked, having a semi-normal conversation. What’s wrong with this picture?
“Come here.” He said and grabbed my hand.
I didn’t say anything as he pulled me on his lap.
“As much as I like this, it has got to go.” He said as he ran his hands up my back.
I giggled, he couldn’t find the clasp to unhook my bra. Nick had taught me well to only wear front clasping bras around him.
“It’s in the front.” I said looking in his eyes.
He raised an eyebrow, but didn’t say a word as he brought his hands to my chest. He ran his hands over my breast as he found the clasp. It didn’t take him much time to unhook it and slid it down my arms.
“You are so fucking beautiful.” He said and cupped my breast. “I’ve always been such a boob guy.”
“I know.” I said and laughed. “I taught you well.”
“Yours are so much bigger then I remember.” He said and started to roll my nipples.
God, I don’t think I’ve ever been more turned on in my life. And all he was doing was touching my breast and talking. Fuck, I was really in trouble now.
“I’ve grown a lot since then.” I said. “It happens when you get older.”
“I see.” He said and took my right nipple in his mouth.
I let a low moan as he pulled on it using his teeth.
“Fuck.” I said.
“You like that?” He asked letting it drop from his mouth.
“Hell yea.” I said and grabbed the back of his head.
He just laughed as I pushed his face back to my breast.
Usually, I didn’t like a lot of foreplay, but for some reason what Brian was doing really, really turned me on.
“I can’t wait anymore.” I said and pulled his face away from my chest.
“What?” He asked.
“I need you now.” I said and raised my hips up.
He let out a moan as I came in contact with his cock.
“Fuck, what about the thong?” He asked.
“Just move it out of the way.” I said and grabbed his shoulders.
He didn’t say anything as he moved the edge of my thong out of the way, so he could reach me.
“God, you’re soaking wet.” He said and slid a finger in me. “Is that all for me?”
“Shit.” I hissed. “Damnit, no more teasing, fuck me now.”
“Yes Ma’am.” He said and removed his finger.
Before I knew it, Brian had grabbed my hips and lowered me over his cock. I moaned as he slid home.
“Fuck, you feel so good.” He said and closed his eyes. “So tight, I’m not going to last long.”
“I don’t care, you can make it up to me later, cause I’m not gonna last long either.” I said and kissed him.
As I kissed him, I rocked my hips trying to get him to go faster.
The only noise you could hear were our moans and sighs.
We were both right neither of us lasted long, but that really didn’t matter, he made me feel so much better then Nick has ever made me feel. God who would have known Brian was a sex God underneath it all?
“That was Wow.” He said trying to catch his breath.
“I know.” I said and kissed him.
He pulled a way and smiled at me.
“On to the bed room?” He asked.
“I don’t think I can move quite yet.” I said and leaned my fore head on his.
“Me either.” He said and laughed.
I’m not really sure how long we sat there and held each other, but it was nice. AJ was the only other guy that I’ve been with, that liked to cuddle after sex. I really missed it.
The mood was broken after I let a low moan out, when I felt Brian starting to harden again.
“I think we should move this to the bed room.” I said and stood up.
“Me too.” He said as I moved so he could stand up.
I smiled at him and grabbed his hand. We walked naked holding hands to the bed room.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I woke up some time after we passed out from what had to be our fifth or maybe it was the sixth round; I wasn’t really sure which it was. They seemed to blur together when you’re half awake.
I rolled away from Brian and looked at the clock on the night stand it was almost 4 a.m., fuck I hadn’t been sleeping long enough to be up by now.
I got out of bed, without waking Brian and went into the bathroom. I did my business and then washed my hands. After I was done washing my hands, I looked at myself in the mirror.
I was glowing, but I felt sick.
I can’t believe I really did it. I had sex with Brian, more then once. God what was I thinking? I don’t think I can go on pretending that tonight didn’t happen. To much had changed now, and there was no excuse for it at all. I was an awful friend. I should never have let him talk me into this, though I didn’t put up much of a fight. I wanted it as much as he did.
I shook my head and walked out of the bathroom, turning the light off behind me. I stopped at watched Brian sleep for a minute then I pulled on my robe.
I walked out of the bedroom and went straight to the bar and poured myself a glass of rum. As I went to down the glass, it hit me. We didn’t use protection and I wasn’t on the pill or any kind of birth control. Oh God, how could I be so fucking stupid? This can’t be happening to me now.
I slammed my glass on the bar and then knocked it into the sink. I grabbed the bottle, walked over, and threw myself on to the couch. I put the open bottle to my lips and tipped my head back. The rum burned my throat as it went down.
It was pretty stupid to be upset about something like this if Brian and I were normal people, but seeing as that we are not, it’s understandable why I’m freaking out about this. God if I ended up pregnant, not only would Leighann kill me, but so would all of his fans.
Anyway you look at it, I’m fucked six ways to Sunday. But right now, all I can do is pray and hope that he didn’t get me pregnant. But with how many times we have done it in the last few hours, I’d be shocked if I didn’t end up pregnant. Fuck my life.
A light knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. I set the bottle of rum on the table in front of me and then pulled myself off the couch and went to answer the door.
Pulling the door open, I was surprised to see Nick standing there. But I wasn’t upset to see him. This really could work for me. The plan was already forming in my head. Sometime he really has good timing.
“Come on in.” I said softly and held the door for him. “Do keep your voice down though. Brian’s sleeping.”
“You slept with him didn’t you?” He asked as I shut the door behind him.
“So what if I did?” I asked. “What are you going to about it?”
“Nothing.” He said and pulled me to him. “I’ve missed you.”
“I’ve missed you too.” I said and looked up at him. “Kiss me.”
“As my lady wishes.” He said and bent his head to kiss me.
I pulled away from him and lead him to the couch, he tried to sit in the spot that Brian and I had first had sex.
“You don’t want to sit there.” I said and laughed.
“Why not?” He asked confused.
“Just trust me you don’t want to sit there.” I said and smiled.
“Right.” He said and sat on the other end of the couch. “So what now?”
“I don’t know.” I said and sat on his lap.
“What are you planning in that mind of yours Hailey?” He asked.
“You really wanna know?” I asked and kissed his neck.
“Yes.” He said and leaned his head on the back of the couch.
“I was thinking about a repeat performance of Vegas, but instead of AJ, we use Brian.” I said and ran my fingers through his hair. “What do you think?”
“I don’t think Bri would be up for that.” He said.
“Like I told you before Nick, Brian’s not the saint you three see him as.” I said and pulled away slightly. “There’s a lot about him that you don’t know. That no one knows, but those of us that know him the best.”
“And your one of them?” He asked.
“I am.” I said and kissed his neck. “I taught him all he knows.”
He pulled away and shook his head.
“Why don’t we let him sleep?” He asked and undid the tie of my robe. “Let’s just focus on us right now.”
“What do you have in mind?” I asked.
“Make-up sex.” He said and pulled my head to his so he could kiss me.
I pulled away and laughed.
“Make-up sex for what?” I asked. “Were we fighting? I thought that was just teasing?”
“You would Hailey.” He said and slid his hands in my robe. “You have such a great body.”
“Brian really seemed to like it.” I said and slid off his lap. “Do you like it to, Nicky?”
I slipped the robe off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Now most girls would be freaking out about standing in front of Nick Carter naked, but I’ve done it so many times, it doesn’t bother me anymore.
I smirked as Nick ranked his eyes up and down my naked form.
“Like what you see?” I asked teasingly.
“Hell yea.” He said and pulled me back down on to him lap.
“Do you remember the old days when it was just the two of us?” I asked and wrapped my arms around his neck. “No sneaking around, no cheating and no lies. I miss those days sometimes.”
“We use to have lot of fun.” He said and ran his finger through my hair. “Sometimes I loved to be that carefree kid again.”
This was the second weird conversation that I’ve had in so many short hours. Who Nick and I could talk without yelling or having sex.
“Sometimes I miss it too.” I said and looked him in the eye.
“What happened to us?” He asked. “We use to have it all figured out.”
“At least we thought we did.” I said and sighed. “God this is messed up, even for us.”
“What is?” He asked.
“Nick, I’m sitting here naked on your lap, and we’re talking about he past.” I said. “Don’t you see what’s wrong with this picture?”
“Maybe this is a new chapter for us.” He said and laughed.
“Maybe.” I said and stood up.
“Where are you going?” He asked.
“Come take a bath with me.” I said and picked up my robe.
Nick silently followed me to the bathroom. He just stood back and watched as I filled the tub with warm water.
“You can take your clothes off, unless you plan on wearing them in the bath.” I said and raised an eyebrow.
He just let out a nervous laugh and started undressing.
I rolled my eyes and walked over to the sink. I grabbed my brush and ran it through my hair. As I started to pull it up, Nick’s hands on mine stopped me from doing so.
“Don’t leave it down.” He said.
I just dropped my hands as I watched Nick in the mirror.
He didn’t say anything as he pulled me to the bath tub. He got in first and then helped me get in. I sat on his lap facing him.
I wasn’t sure which one of us was in the weird mood tonight, but we just sat in the bath and held each other. With a few kisses and touches.
It was nice for a change not to be in a hurry. But like everything between us, it turned to sex, but this was different. It was slow and beautiful. It was nothing like what we have done in the past. I wasn’t sure if it was good thing or not. But I wasn’t complaining.
Maybe, just maybe there was hope for us still.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Notes:
Please do tell me what you thought.
Chapter 7 by XredXXtearsX87
Author's Notes:
Here's the next one enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Brian’s POV~
It’s been two weeks since that night. Two long weeks.
Hailey thinks that I don’t remember everything from that night, but I do. I know she feels guilty about for letting it happen, and I should too, but I can’t bring myself to feel guilty, at all.
“I’m excited.” Hailey said bouncing in her seat, breaking me out of my thoughts.
“For what?” I asked shaking my head.
“Vegas, duh.” She said. “I love Vegas. I wonder if my sandwich will be even better this time around.”
“Do I even want to know?” I asked.
She just turned and looked to where Nick and AJ were sitting.
“I’ll take that as a no.” I said. “What about your plans?”
She turned back to me and shrugged.
“They’ve been altered a bit, but for the most part they’re a go.” She said. “It’ll be a night no one will forget.”
“We’re in for trouble?” I asked.
“Aren’t we always?” She asked and raised an eyebrow. “How much longer?”
“About a half hour.” I said looking at my watch.
“I hate lay over’s.” She said standing up.
“Where are you going?” I asked.
“To get a drink, you want something?” She asked grabbing her purse.
“Just a water.” I said.
“Be back.” She said and walked away.
Out of no where Howie plopped in the chair Hailey had just vacated.
“When are you going to tell her the truth?” Howie asked.
“I don’ know what you’re talking about.” I said looking at him.
“You’re playing a dangerous game, Brian.” He said.
“There’s nothing going on.” I said and sighed.
“Who are you trying to convince, me or yourself?” He asked.
“Why don’t you believe me?” I asked.
“She told me everything.” He said. “She almost left because of what happened.”
“Why are you telling me this?” I asked looking at him.
“Since that night you two have been dancing around each other.” He said and sighed. “It’s driving the rest of us crazy.”
“Sorry.” I said as Hailey walked over to us.
“Go away Howard.” She said and handed me my water.
Howie threw his hands up in surrender. He stood up and walked away.
Hailey sighed and sat down.
“So what did he tell you?” She asked.
“Did you really want to leave?” I asked.
“I thought about it.” She said and opened her water. “But I couldn’t bring myself to leave.”
“I’m glad you didn’t.” I said.
“Me too.” She said and smiled. “Me too.”
“What’s up with you and Nick?” I asked changing the subject. “You two have hardly talked.”
“We don’t have much to say.” She said.
“What happened?” I asked.
“Nothing much.” She said. “We’ll get over it and be back to normal soon enough.”
“That’s good.” I said.
“I guess.” She said and pulled out her phone.
“So you get anymore written?” I asked.
“Yeah, my editor is a very happy gay man.” She said and laughed. “He wants to come visit me.”
“He a fan?” I asked.
“Like only gay men can be.” She said. “It’s kinda creepy.”
“I see.” I said. “So who is his favorite?”
“I’ll never tell.” She said and tried to hide her smile.
“Oh come on.” I said. “Why not?”
“Because I know it’ll start a fight.” She said and rolled her eyes. “It always does.”
“Not true.” I said.
“Yes it does.” She said. “I’ve been with you guys way to long. You can’t tell me any different.”
“It’s me isn’t it?” I asked. “You don’t want to share, so you’re not going to tell me.”
“You are so full of shit.” She said and laughed.
“Flight 396 to Las Vegas is now boarding.” The announcer said.
“About damn time.” She said standing up. “I can’t wait to get there.”
“Why so you can cause more trouble?” I asked standing up.
“Who me?” She asked and picked up her bag. “I don’t cause trouble, it finds me.”
“That’s bull and you know it.” I said. “I’ve known you way to long for me to believe that.”
She just smiled at me and wondered over to Nick and AJ, whose girl friends just glared at Hailey.
I shook my head and walked over to them.
“So are you going to try and keep Hailey under control this time around?” AJ asked me.
“This is Hailey we are talking about.” I said. “She does what she wants, when she wants.”
“And I am standing right here.” She said. “Plus J, we all know you love it when I cause trouble.”
“Don’t make promises you can’t keep Baby.” AJ said and flung his arm over Hailey’s shoulders.
“I never made a promise that I never kept.” She said and wrapped her arms around AJ. “Remember the last time we were in Vegas. I made your dreams come true.”
“You are such a damn tease.” AJ said.
Hailey just pulled away from him and laughed.
“Let’s get this show in the air.” Hailey said and smiled.
“Don’t even think about it.” I said.
“To late for that.” She said looking at me.
“Do we even want to know?” Leigh asked.
“No.” I said. “No you don not.”
“We really should have rented a privet jet.” Hailey said and sighed. “It would have been so much fun.”
“For you maybe.” Howie said.
“Oh you know you liked the idea.” Hailey said and walked away.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
By the time we got to the hotel Hailey was bouncing with excitement. It was almost contagious.
As soon as we got out of the car she linked arms with Leigh and they skipped into the hotel lobby, Howie and I following behind them, shaking our heads. I was glad to see that Leigh wasn’t threatened by Hailey as the others were. She need a friend on tour.
“Oh my God!” Some yelled. “Hailey!”
“Oh my God! Terri!” Hailey said and hugged the other woman. “I so happy you’re here.”
“Is that?” Howie asked.
“Yeah. We’re in trouble now.” I said.
“What’s wrong?” Leigh asked confused.
“Hailey and Terri together again.” Terri said as Hailey dragged her over to us.
“Guys, you remember my friend Terri?” Hailey asked.
“Who could forget her?” Howie asked. “Good to see you again Terri.”
“We’re gonna have so much fun.” Hailey said. “Leigh, you ready to party Vegas Hailey style?”
“I have no idea what I’m getting myself into, but Hell yea.” Leigh said.
“Boys, be nice and take our bags up stairs, we’ve got plans.” Hailey said. “See you for dinner.”
“Oh God.” Howie said as they walked away.
“I second that.” I said as AJ and Nick came in.
“Was that who I think it was?” AJ asked.
“Yup.” Howie and I both said.
“Well shit.” Nick said.
“What’s going on?” Lauren asked.
“Terri’s here.” Nick said.
“And that is who?” Rochelle asked.
“Hailey’s best friend.” I answered.
“That’s a good thing right?” Laruen asked.
We all turned and looked at her.
“No, it’s a really, really bad thing.” AJ said. “We’re in so much trouble.”
“How can two people cause so much trouble?” Rochelle asked.
“Very easily.” I said. “They only get together once or twice a year.”
“Why?” Laruen asked.
“You’ll just have to wait and see.” Howie said and shook his head. “Well let’s go check in.”
“Where did Leigh go?” Rochelle asked.
“With the Devil Twins.” I said.
“That’s your best friend.” Nick said.
“I know it’s why I can call her that.” I said and laughed. “Plus it’s true.”
“I guess she was right when she said this would be a trip we’d never forget.” Howie said.
“Don’t forget you just let your wife walk away with them.” I said and headed for the front desk.
“Fuck.” Howie said and followed me.
When I got to my room, I set mine and Hailey’s bags at end of the bed and then threw myself on it.
Howie was right, I needed to tell Hailey the truth, but I couldn’t bring myself to. But I just didn’t know how to. I knew she was going to be so hurt and I felt so bad about that. She didn’t deserve this, any of it. I wish I could protect her from what was to come, but I knew deep down that I wouldn’t be able to.
I hated the fact that I was lying to her, but I couldn’t bring myself to tell her the truth.
A knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts. I pulled myself off the bed and went to answer the door. It was Howie, I didn’t say anything, I just let him in, closing the door behind him.
“Since your, whatever she is, kidnapped my wife. I was wondering if you wanted to do something.” He said.
“Sure.” I said. “What do you have in mind?”
“I have no idea. Nick said something about golf.” He said and shrugged.
“Why so we can beat his ass again?” I asked.
“You mean so AJ can beat his ass again?” He asked.
“Yeah whatever.” I said and rolled my eyes.
“I wonder what the girls are up to.” He said.
“Do you even really want to know?” I asked.
“I have no idea.” He said and laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
“I can not believe I’m letting you talk me into this.” Leigh said.
“Oh come on it’s not that bad.” I said and rolled my eyes.
“Just because you like pain doesn’t mean everyone else does.” Terri said.
“You’re telling me you’ve never enjoyed a night of rough hott sex?” I asked. “Why don’t I believe that?”
“Because unlike you, I actually like the gentleness of making love,” Terri said. “Where you just like fucking.”
“If I could find the right man, maybe I would enjoy making love.” I said. “But as it is, I can’t so onward with the fucking.”
“Maybe you have, but you let him slip through your fingers.” Terri said and raised an eyebrow.
“Who are we talking about Brian or Nick?” Leigh asked.
“Brian.” Terri said and rolled her eyes.
“There is nothing going on between Brian and I.” I said. “I don’t know how many times I have to tell you that.”
“Then why the hell have you two dancing around each other?” Leigh asked.
“We’re not.” I said.
“You’re being defensive.” Terri said. “What the hell happened?”
“Nothing.” I said.
“Liar.” Terri said. “I know something happened.”
“He got high and talked me into sleeping with him.” I said.
“What?” They both said.
“We had our one night and that’s all it’s going to be.” I said.
“Leighann’s gonna kill you.” Terri said.
“I don’t plan on telling her.” I said and shrugged.
“Why not?” Leigh asked.
“Would you admit to sleeping with one of your good friends husbands?” I asked.
“I wouldn’t.” Leigh said.
“There you go.” I said.
“I can’t believe you slept with Brian and didn’t tell me.” Terri said and shook her head. “So what about Nick?”
“I have no idea,” I said and sighed. “We’re so fucked up.”
“That’s nothing new.” Terri said. “You two have been since the start.”
“Yeah well, that’s beside the point.” I said. “We fight make up, fight some more, don’t talk for like three months then make up. It’s a vicious cycle.”
“What about Laruen?” Leigh asked.
“I have no love for her.” I said.
“What about you and AJ?” Terri asked.
“We had our time.” I said and shrugged. “We’re good friends, but won’t ever be anything else.”
“I’m sure Rochelle will be happy to hear that.” Leigh said.
“Who?” I asked.
“AJ’s girlfriend.” Leigh said. “You didn’t know her name?”
“No, I never bothered.” I said and shrugged.
“Why?” Leigh asked.
“Because that would have meant that she had to be nice to her.” Terri said. “She’s very protective of AJ.”
“I don’t get why though.” Leigh said.
“Because someone has to,” I said. “He’s never really made good choices when it comes to women. I’m the reason Sarah finally left him alone.”
“God us fans hated her.” Terri said. “We were so happy to see her go.”
“I was too.” I said.
“I think you’d like Rochelle if you gave her a chance.” Leigh said.
“That would mean I’d have to put effort into it.” I said.
“You’re so lazy.” Terri said and laughed.
“Whatever, so are we getting these tats or not?” I asked.
“I was hoping you’d forget about that.” Leigh said and sighed.
“Nice try.” I said and smiled. “Come on it’s my treat.”
“I just don’t know if Howie will like it.” Leigh said.
“Trust me he will.” I said.
“How do you know that?” Terri asked.
“He likes mine.” I said and shrugged.
“How many do you have?” Leigh asked.
“Four, about to be five.” I said. “It’s really not that bad. You can get something small.”
“I really can’t believe I’m letting you talk me into this.” Leigh said.
“I can’t either.” Terri said.
“Are you sure you don’t want one?” I asked her.
“How many times do I have to say no?” Terri asked.
“A few more times at least.” I said. “So am I going first?”
“Yes.” Leigh said.
“If I do, there’s no backing out now.” I said and opened the shop door.
“Fine.” She said and followed me inside, with Terri right behind her.
After we were done in the tattoo shop, I decided it was time to go shopping. I needed to get a few more things for tonite. The boys won’t know what hit them. I was almost giddy with excitement.
“So are you sure you want to do this?” Terri asked as we sat down to have a late lunch.
“Do what?” Leigh asked.
“Yes I’m sure.” I said. “It’s time for a little pay back.”
“To who?” Leigh asked.
“Nick of course.” Terri said and rolled her eyes.
“What did he do?” Leigh asked.
“What didn’t he do is more like the question.” Terri said. “They have a very fucked up relationship.”
“What are you doing?” Leigh asked turning to me.
“What I do best.” I said. “Cause trouble. I’m not sure if I want the other girls there or not.”
“Why wouldn’t you want them there?” Terri asked.
“She’s gonna do something that they shouldn’t see.” Leigh said.
“Oh how right you are.” I said and grinned.
“Oh God this isn’t going to end well.” Terri said.
“Do you want me to take the other’s to the spa or something tonight?” Leigh asked.
“Would you?” I asked.
“Sure.” Leigh said and shrugged.
“Can I go to?” Terri asked.
“No, I need your help getting the guys there.” I said. “Leigh you are the best.”
“Just send my Howie back to me unhurt please.” Leigh said.
“I will do my best.” I said.
“I guess I’ll take that.” Leigh said and laughed.
“This is turning out better then I ever thought.” I said.
“So what am I going to be doing tonight?” Terri asked.
“Your only job is to get the boys to where I tell you.” I said.
“Where is that?” Terri asked.
“I was going to put on a little show for them.” I said and smirked.
“That means it was good idea for Howie’s Mom to take James while we were here.” Leigh said.
“Yeah.” I said.
“So who do you plan on sleeping with then?” Terri asked.
“Well not Howie.” I said.
“That’s all you’re going to say, isn’t it?” Terri asked.
“I don’t plan on sleeping with any of them.” I said.
“Aren’t you sharing a room with Brian?” Leigh asked.
“Fuck, I forgot about that.” I said.
“Do you really think you can keep him off of you after the little show you put on?” Terri asked.
“I sure as hell hope so.” I said. “I sure hope so.”
“Just admit you love the poor boy.” Leigh said.
“I do love him.” I said. “He’s my best friend.”
“He’s so much more to you then that.” Terri said. “And we all know it.”
“He was my first everything.” I said. “But that’s all he’ll be.”
“So how did you two meet?” Leigh asked changing the subject.
“We got in a fight over Brian at a concert.” Terri said.
“Why?” Leigh asked.
“Because I was bored and had nothing else to do.” I said.
“Really that’s the reason why?” Leigh asked.
“Pretty much, I was annoying Kevin, so he told me to go outside, so I did.” I said and shrugged.
“She just walked up to me and started saying shit, I really don’t even remember all what she said. But we ended up in a fight. They body guards had to break us up.” Terri said.
“I felt bad, so I had Mikey bring her backstage so she could meet the guys. We’ve been friends since.” I said.
“That’s sweet in a very messed up away.” Leigh said. “So I’m guessing Brian’s your favorite then.”
“He is. It’s why we get along so well.” Terri said. “That man has one nice ass.”
“It’s even better naked.” I said.
“God sometimes I really hate you.” Terri said.
“I can’t help it.” I said. “You’re the one that got me hooked on my best friend’s ass.”
“I told you that you should have just left him to me.” Terri said.
“Yeah well after hearing you go on and on about it, I couldn’t help but get hooked on it.” I said. “Like I said it’s your entire fault.”
“Howie has a nice ass too.” Leigh said and sighed.
“Oh we know.” I said and laughed. “Nick does to, AJ, not so much.”
“Poor AJ.” Terri said.
“It’s okay though, he makes up for it in other ways.” I said.
“You’re the only one who would know.” Terri said.
I just laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 8 by XredXXtearsX87
Author's Notes:
Short chapter, but read between the lines
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
“I can not believe you just dropped all that money on us.” Terri said as we walked into the hotel lobby.
“You’re kidding? Brian hasn’t let me pay for a damn thing this whole time.” I said. “I have like three months of pay just sitting in my account. Plus I’ll never use it.”
“They are wrong about you Hailey.” Leigh said. “You’re not a complete bitch.”
“Thanks.” I said. “But trust me I can be a bitch.”
“OH I think we’ve all seen that part of you.” Terri said and laughed.
“What can I say? I do things my way.” I said and shrugged.
“I’m shocked Howie hasn’t called to check up on me yet.” Leigh said.
“Yeah me to,” I said. “You’d think he’d be worried I’d corrupt you.”
“Uh, how are we supposed to get in our rooms?” Leigh asked. “The boys have the keys.”
“Well shit.” I said. “I didn’t think of that.”
“You guys can come chill in my room until dinner.” Terri said.
“Sweet.” Leigh and I said.
“The two of you together scare me.” Terri said.
“The three of us together scares everyone else.” I said laughing as we made our way to the elevators.
“Are you sure I can’t miss tonight?” Terri asked.
“Yes.” I said. “You really don’t to miss it anyways.”
“Right.” Terri said.
“Would you rather listen to the other girls bitch about Hailey?” Leigh asked.
“Not really.” Terri said. “You owe me big time, Hailey.”
“I know.” I said and smiled at her.
“How Brian can put up with you, I’ll never know.” Terri said and shook her head.
“We’ve known each other for a long time.” I said. “He knew what he was getting himself into.”
“So you’re saying you’ve always been like this?” Leigh asked.
“This crazy yes, this obsessed with sex, not so much.” I said. “The sex part is Brian’s damn fault.”
“Why is that?” Leigh asked.
“Because he was her first,” Terri said as we got on the elevator. “He changed her and then took off to become a Backstreet Boy.”
“He offered to marry me after it happened.” I said. “But I had to turn him down, we weren’t ready for that step.”
“You ever wish you would have said yes?” Leigh asked.
“No.” I said shaking my head. “Don’t get me wrong, I love Bri, but I was 17 and still had my whole life in front of me and so did he.”
“So how long do you need me to keep the other girls away?” Leigh asked changing the subject.
“For however long you can.” I said. “If we have any problems text either of us and we’ll deal with as it.”
“Okay.” Leigh said as we stepped off the elevator.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
As the three of us walked into the restaurant, all eyes were on us. Even the guys were staring at us.
“They’re all staring at us.” Leigh whispered to me.
“That’s kinda the point of the ‘Fuck me’ dress.” Terri said. “They stare because they all wish they were lucky to get us.”
“Look at Howie, he’s drooling.” I said. “You look hot.”
“I really hope this works.” Leigh said.
“Babe, I think it already has.” I said as we got to the table. “Do you mind if we sit with you?”
Brian smiled as he stood up.
“Why of course you can sit with us.” Brian said and pulled out my chair. “Who are we to deny three very beautiful ladies?”
Nick stood up and pulled out a chair for Terri right next to me. She just raised an eye brow and sat down.
“Wow, damn Baby.” Howie said.
“You might want to wipe your chin, Howie.” I said.
He wiped his chin then pulled out Leigh’s chair for her.
“What is that?” Howie asked looking down at Leigh’s shoulder.
“It’s called a tattoo.” Leigh said. “Do you like it?”
“Uh, yeah.” Howie said and sat down quickly.
“I told you so.” I said and smiled at Leigh.
“So how was your day Ladies?” Brian asked.
“We had a lot of fun.” I said. “A lot of fun.”
“So where’s the new tat at?” AJ asked.
“Wouldn’t you like to know?” I asked and smirked at him.
He just raised an eyebrow to that.
“You got it some place naughty didn’t you?” AJ asked.
“I’ll never tell.” I said.
“Sometimes I really hate you.” AJ said.
“No you don’t.” I said and laughed.
“Shut up.” AJ said and laughed.
“So what else did you guys do?” Howie asked.
“We went shopping.” Terri said.
“You get any ink, Terri?” Nick asked.
“No.” Terri said and looked at me.
I just shrugged. I had no idea what Nick was doing, but whatever it was, it wasn’t going to work. He may not know it, but he was mine tonight and maybe with a side of Brian.
God I know I only said one night but damn it, I still wanted him like nothing else. Just the thought of him and Nick together, fuck.
I shook my head.
“You okay Hailey?” Brian asked.
“Yeah.” I said and tried my best to smile.
“So what are the plans for tonight?” Laruen asked.
“I was thinking us girls could do a spa trip.” Leigh said. “They have this really sweet package, where you get pampered all night under the stars. It sounded like fun.”
“Terri and I have plans.” I said smirking. “What about you boys?”
“We haven’t gotten that far yet.” Nick said. “What are you two doing?”
“Get you mind out of the gutter Carter.” I said.
“What?” Nick asked.
“You know what.” I said.
“I can’t help it.” Nick said and smiled at me.
I had a feeling he was thinking the same thing I was, but with Terri and I, instead of him and Brian. As they say, great minds think alike. It would be great to have another Backstreet Sandwich. Yummy.
“Maybe you should try shock therapy.” I said. “I heard it works on sex addicts.”
“It work on you?” Nick asked.
I just smirked at him.
“That’s TMI.” Nick said.
“She didn’t even say anything.” Laruen said.
“She didn’t have to.” AJ said. “We all know what she was thinking.”
“Do you really?” I asked. “Do you really?”
“The smirk said it all.” Howie said.
“I really have no idea what you’re talking about.” I said.
“Oh I’m sure you don’t.” Nick said and rolled his eyes.
“I really don’t.” I said.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
After dinner, Terri and I went back to her room. We had time to kill before we had to meet the boys, well before Terri had to meet the boys. I would be setting everything up for their surprise.
They had no idea what had what was in store for them, I almost felt sorry for them, but as they say, pay backs a bitch. And I was the Queen of the Bitches.
“Do you really think this is a good idea?” Terri asked for the hundredth time.
“Why wouldn’t it be?” I asked. “Everything is going according to plan.”
“That’s what’s bothering me.” Terri said sitting up on the bed. “Things are going to well.”
“What do you mean?” I asked and sat down on the bed.
“The other girls just took it to well.” Terri said. “I just don’t like it. Can you really trust Leigh not to spill?”
“We’ll see won’t we?” I asked standing up again.
“She knows that you slept with Brian.” Terri said.
“I know.” I said.
“What if she tells Leighann?” She asked. “Hell, even the other two?”
“It’s all part of the plan.” I said and walked into the bathroom.
“This seems a little bigger then revenge.” She said following me.
“Let’s just say that Leigh and I have come to an understanding.” I said looking at her.
“What kind on understanding?” She asked.
“I’ll explain later, we don’t have time now, I have to take a shower then get down stairs.” I said. “Can I trust you to do your part?”
“Just promise me that no ones gonna get hurt.” She said and sighed.
“No more then the damage that has already been done,” I said. “I know you don’t understand but things were set into motion way before I came along.”
“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” She asked.
“I’ll explain later, but right now, I have to get ready.” I said.
“Hailey what have you gotten yourself into this time?” She asked.
“Something I wish I would never have.” I said shut the bathroom door.
I leaned on the sink and stared at myself in the mirror when Howie had told me the truth, I knew that things couldn’t be stopped now. It was now or never.
But if I had known the truth, I would have never done the things that I did that night. No matter what happens now, someone was going to get hurt, and I really couldn’t guarantee that it wasn’t going to be me. I really thought I was saving myself that night, but then, then I learned the truth and it was to late do anything about it.
Good God, I need a drink, but I couldn’t bring myself to pick up the bottle. I haven’t since that night. I really wish I would have known sooner rather then later, on this matter.
The game had changed and I didn’t like it at all. My control was slipping and there was nothing I could do to stop it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Brian’s POV~
“Where are we going?” I asked Terri yet again.
“I have no idea; I’m just taking y’all the address that Hailey gave me.” She said and sighed. “So please stop asking.”
“Sorry.” I said.
“Whatever.” She muttered.
“What’s wrong Terri?” Nick asked putting his arm around her shoulders.
“Nothing that has to do with you.” She said and shrugged Nick’s arm off.
“What did Hailey do to piss you off?” AJ asked.
“She’s playing with fire and is going to get burned.” Terri said as she stomped a head of us.
“Any idea what the hell’s going on?” AJ asked.
“No, you Howie?” I asked.
“No, Leigh said they all had a good time today.” Howie said. “It must have happened after dinner.”
“Will you three shut your pie holes and move it!” Terri yelled.
She was pissed and I wanted to know why. Something happened and I had a feeling it wasn’t going to end well for any of us.
I couldn’t think of anything that would piss Terri off so much. They hadn’t even been together for 12 hours.
Unless, she found out the truth, if that’s the case, I’m screwed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 9 by XredXXtearsX87
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Brian’s POV~
I was so lost in my thoughts; I didn’t notice that we had stopped until I ran into Howie.
“I’m gonna kill her.” Terri said. “This is going way too far.”
I looked up; she had sent us to a strip club, what the hell?
“Why are we here?” I asked.
“The best torturer in the world.” AJ said and grinned.
“Well I’m glad someone’s happy about being here.” Terri said.
“We shouldn’t keep her waiting.” AJ said and tossed his arm over Terri’s shoulders. “Don’t worry, it’ll be fine.”
“No it won’t.” Terri said. “This shouldn’t be happening.”
I had to agree with her, but I wanted to know what Hailey had planed for us.
“What do you know that the rest of us don’t, Terri?” Nick asked.
She turned and looked at Nick.
“Not enough apparently.” Terri said and shook her head.
“Well we shouldn’t keep her waiting.” AJ said again.
“Right.” Terri said and led us in side.
No said as we walked inside.
I had no idea what Hailey had planed for us, but I didn’t like it one bit. Terri was right this was taking it way to far.
God I had no idea what I was going to do if she found out the truth. Our friendship was on thin ice as it was, but if she found out that I lied to her, I can’t even think about what would happen.
“You okay?” Howie as Terri led us to a table right in front of the main stage.
“I have no idea.” I said and sighed.
“I told you should have told her the truth.” He said.
“This is not the time for I told you so.” I said and looked at him.
“You have to tell her.” He said.
“To me it looks like she already knows.” I said.
“Not the whole story.” He said and walked away.
I loved Howie as a brother, but sometimes he was really annoying. And I had a feeling that he was the one that told Hailey what was going on.
I sighed and sat down next to Nick. He was grinning from ear to ear. I wish I could be that happy.
“What’s with the sour face?” Nick asked leaning over to me.
“Nothing.” I said as the waiter came over to us.
Without really thinking about it, I ordered rum and coke, Nick just raised an eyebrow at me, but didn’t say a word.
“You sure everything is okay?” Nick asked. “You never drink.”
“Yeah I’m fine.” I said. “I really don’t want to talk about it.”
“You need to talk to someone.” He said and turned to talk to AJ.
“What the hell is going on?” Terri asked sitting next to me.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“Hailey acting weird,” She said. “Weirder for her that is, what happened.”
“I have no idea.” I said.
“You’re lying and so is she.” She said. “I will figure out what is going on.”
I shook my head as the waiter came back to us. He handed me my rum and coke and then headed back to the bar.
As I sipped on my drink, the stage lights went down. Then the first cords of ‘Hologram’ started coming through the speaker. All four of us looked at each other and then at the stage. What the Hell?
The lights slowly started to come back up. And there she was standing there wearing a long black coat. Good God.
Looking at Nick and AJ, I had to shake my head. They were practically drooling.
But when Hailey started to dance, I could not keep my eyes off her.
I downed the rest of my drink as I watched her move to the music. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything so sexy in my life.
God I was in more trouble then ever before.
She really had no idea what she dose to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
As I finished my dance, I could not look at the boys. I took a bow and then went back stage. Steve was standing there waiting for me with a robe.
“Oh my, you haven’t lost your touch at all.” Steve said as I slipped my robe on.
“Thanks.” I said.
“God, every guy in that room had his eyes glued on you.” Steve said. “I’ve never seen that before.”
“Yeah,” I said.
“You okay?” He asked.
“Yeah, I just wanna get out of this.” I said and headed for my dressing room.
“So are you coming back?” He asked following me. “For good I mean?”
“No, this was just a one time thing.” I said. “I’m only here for two days.”
“Oh well damn.” He said. “Well do visit the next time you’re back in Vegas. We love having you here.”
“I will.” I said and smiled as he walked away.
I shook my heads as I pulled the key to my dressing room out of my bra.
I unlocked the door and slipped inside. I relocked the door behind me.
I sat in my chair and looked at myself in the mirror. In all honesty, I did not like what I saw. The girl in the mirror was not me. I had no idea when things got to be this bad, but I really wish I knew what to do to fix it. Brian deserved so much better then this. I knew I should just let him go and leave, but I couldn’t bring myself to do that. I loved him way to much to walk away.
Sighing I started to remove my wig and then my make up.
I’m not sure what I’m going to do now, I should have listened to Terri and not done this, but I can’t change that now. But I can change the plan, that will be better then nothing.
Maybe I should just confront Brian about it all. But I had no idea what that would do for our friendship or to the band. God I had no idea what I was going to do.
Someone knocking on my door broke me out of my thoughts.
I stood up made sure my robe was closed and then unlocked it. I opened the door to find Brian on the other side. He smiled at me as I let him in.
I shut the door behind him and then sat back down in my chair. Brian took the couch.
“How did you get back here?” I asked looking at him..
“Steve or at least I think that was his name.” He said and shrugged. “Do you not want me back here?”
“No I do.” I said not looking at him. “I’m just shocked to see you, that’s all.”
“What’s going on Hailey?” He asked concern filling his voice.
“Honestly, I have no idea.” I said and sighed. “Things are really fucked up.”
“Wanna talk about it?” He asked.
“Not really.” I said and looked at him. “I just want to enjoy tonight.”
“Are things okay between us?” He asked.
“Yes, things are okay between us.” I said and stood up.
“I feel like we’ve drifted apart.” He said.
“Me too.” I said and slipped my robe off.
“What are you doing?” He asked and looked at me wide eyed.
“Changing.” I said.
“Oh.” He said as I hung my robe up.
“So what did you think?” I asked unhooking my bra.
“You were amazing.” He said. “I had to hand Nick a napkin. He was drooling.”
“Oh God.” I said and laughed.
“AJ was disappointed that you didn’t take it all off. He said that it wasn’t nice of you to tease him so much.” He said.
“Aww poor AJ,” I said and rolled my eyes. “I’ll bet he’ll go find Rochelle and take care of that.”
“Terri seems really pissed about something.” He said as I pulled on my new bra. “What happened?”
“She didn’t like this idea I had.” I said and pulled off my thong. “Once I talk to her about it, it’ll be okay.”
“Hailey what’s going on?” He asked and I pulled up my new underwear.
“What do you mean?” I asked looked at him.
“I don’t know I just feel like your hiding something from me.” He said.
“I can say the same about you.” I said as I grabbed my dress of the hanger.
I unzipped it and then stepped into it.
Before I could even reach for the zipper, Brian was behind me zipping up my dress.
“We need to talk.” He said and kissed the base of my neck. “Not tonight but soon.”
I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. Looking in his blue eyes, I found the truth in his eyes and it really didn’t matter. We’d be okay.
“Okay.” I said as Brian lowered his head and kissed me.
I pulled away and smiled at him.
“Let me pack up my stuff and then we’ll go.” I said.
“Okay.” He said releasing me.
He sat back on the couch as I went about packing up my stuff.
God I was going to Hell for this, but damnit, I couldn’t bring myself to care. This was what I wanted and I wasn’t going to let it go now that I had it in my hands. I just hope I don’t fuck up and lose him.
“Read to go?” I asked once I was done packing up.
“Want me to carry something?” He asked.
“No I got it.” I said as he opened the door.
“You sure?” He asked.
“Yes.” I said and laughed.
He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked from back stage to where the others were waiting for us in the VIP section. The first thing I saw was Terri sitting on Nick’s lap and he was whispering in her.
When she saw me, all I did was lift an eyebrow. She just smiled at me and went back to Nick.
I walked over and sat next to AJ. He smiled at me.
“I love you.” He said as he kissed my cheek. “That had to be the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.”
“I’m glad you liked it.” I said and grinned at him. “What did you think Howie?”
“I wish Leigh was here.” Howie said.
I just laughed and leaned back into Brian.
“Well what do we wanna do now?” I asked.
“Wanna hit the club?” Brian asked.
“Yeah that sounds like fun.” I said. “I just gotta drop my stuff off at the hotel.”
“They just opened a new club at the hotel we’re staying at, that I really want to check out.” Howie said.
“Sweet sounds like a plan.” I said as I pulled out my cell phone.
I opened it and sent Leigh a quick text message.
Closing my phone, I slipped it back in my pocket.
Smiling I stood up and walked over to Terri and Nick.
“We’re going to the new club at the hotel, you guys coming?” I asked stopping in front of them.
“Sure, sounds like fun.” Nick said.
“I’m in.” Terri said as my phone went off.
I pulled it out of my pocket and read the text Leigh had sent me.
“What’s up with the grin on your face?” Terri asked.
“I’ll tell you when we get to the hotel.” I said.
“Okay.” She said and slipped off Nick’s lap.
We linked arms and walked out of the VIP area, leaving my bags for Brian and AJ to carry.
Once we were alone outside, Terri pulled me side.
“What the hell is going on?” She asked.
“You’re gonna help me break Nick and Laruen up.” I said.
“Why so you can have him to yourself?” She asked.
“No, so you can have him.” I said. “I see the way you two look at each other.”
“What are you talking about?” She asked.
“I saw the way he watched you when I was on stage.” I said. “I know he’s interested in you.”
“I know you don’t like her, but why break them up?” She asked.
“She’s been cheating on him for the last six months.” I said.
“He’s cheated on her,” She said. “Or did you forget?”
“I didn’t forget.” I said. “But cheatings not all she’s done.”
“What are you talking about?” She asked.
“Not here.” I said as the Boys caught up with us.
“What’s the hurry?” AJ asked.
“Girl talk.” Terri and I both said.
“AKA, we don’t want to know.” Brian said and rolled his eyes.
“I have taught you well.” I said.
“That’s not all you’ve taught me.” Brian said and smiled. “There that one trick with your tongue.”
“Actually Justin taught me that.” I said with a straight face. “So you can thank him for it.”
“Was it the Justin, I’m thinking it was?” Terri asked.
“Oh yeah.” I said and smirked.
“God, you really are a slut.” Terri said.
“I know.” I said and shrugged. “I just love sex.”
“Remind me why I’m friends with you again.” Terri said.
I just pointed to the four men standing behind me.
“Right.” She said.
“Plus you love me.” I said and wrapped my arm around Brian’s waist.
“Ugh, and you never let me forget it.” She said and rolled her eyes.
“Don’t worry Babe, I’ll make you forget all about her.” Nick said and pulled her to him.
“See there you go.” I said as my hand found its way into Brian’s back pocket.
We made small talk as we walked the short way back to the hotel. Once we reached the lobby, Brian handed me the key to our room. Then Terri and I took off for the elevators.
As soon as the elevator doors closed she started asking questions.
“Want to tell me what the fuck is going on?” She asked.
“Laruen’s been stealing money from Nick since they started to date.” I said. “Not a lot, but over time it adds up.”
“How did you find this out?” She asked.
“I was helping Howie go over the guys bank records and I noticed every month Laruen would withdraw a small amount of money.” I said. “I asked Howie about it and he broken down and told me.”
“How did he find out?” She asked.
“Leigh told him about. Because the same person, who told Laruen to do it, told Leigh the same thing,” I said. “She had been doing the same since they married.”
“Who?” She asked.
“Leighann.” I said.
“You’re kidding right?” She asked shocked.
“I really wish I was.” I said. “God they have worked so hard for that money, and they just go and steal it from them.”
“So this is why you’re doing this?” She asked as the elevator doors opened.
“Partly,” I said as we stepped off the elevator. “I love him. I mean I really love him.”
“Which him, are we talking about?” She asked as we headed for my room.
“Brian. I should have never let him go.” I said and shook my head. “I just hate that this is going to hurt Baylee. He’s such a sweet kid.”
“What about the new baby?” She asked.
“I don’t know.” I said and sighed.
“Are you going to confront her about it?” She asked as we stopped in front of my door.
“I don’t know. I have to talk to Brian about it first.” I said.
“You haven’t talked to him about it yet?” She asked as we stepped inside.
“No, I just found out last week. I talked to Nick first.” I said and rolled my eyes. “He didn’t take it so well.”
“How do you plan on breaking them up then?” She asked.
“With yours and Leigh’s help.” I said.
“How though?” She asked.
“The same way I got rid of Sarah.” I said. “Well kinda anyways.”
“Wait, hold up you’re the reason Sarah left AJ?” She asked shocked.
“Yes. After he got out of rehab she kept spiking his drinks, making it really hard from him to stay sober, so I put a stop to it.” I said and set my bags on the couch.
“How?” She asked.
“Sarah walked in on us having sex.” I said and shrugged.
“I bet she didn’t like that.” She said.
“Oh God no.” I said. “It was only after she stormed off that I told AJ the truth. I have never seen him so broken in my life.”
“Oh God.” She said and covered her mouth.
“Yeah, if I wouldn’t have seen it with my own eyes, I would have never believed it. I really thought she loved him.” I said. “I swear he kept me in bed for three days.”
“So what about Nick though?” She asked. “I don’t want Laruen walking on us.”
“All we have to do is get him to admit that he has feeling for you, and have her see you guys together.” I said. “It should be pretty simple, if Nick is will to work with us.”
“Well let’s go do this.” She said.
“I’m sorry it had to be this way.” I said. “I know how much you care for Nick.”
“The only reason I’m doing this is because he deserves someone better then that Bitch.” She said. “Thank you for telling me.”
“I know you’ll never hurt him.” I said. “I trust you to keep his heart safe.”
“Ya know if this works out, that means no more sleeping with Nick.” She said.
“I know.” I said. “It’s time we stopped playing this game with each other anyways.”
“Plus you got Brian anyways.” She said as we headed for the doors.
“That’s if I can convince him to leave his family.” I said and sighed.
“God I’m sorry Hailey.” She said.
“It’ll be okay.” I said and opened the door.
“I hope so.” She said and followed me out into the hall.
Once we got down stairs, we meet back up with the boys and headed to the club.
The bouncers let us right in and right to the VIP section. This club was amazing. I couldn’t wait to get out on the dance floor with Terri.
“Let’s go.” I said and grabbed Terri’s hand.
“Where?” She asked and laughed.
“I want to dance.” I said and pulled her out on the dance floor.
She just laughed as we danced to ‘I Can’t Be Tamed’ by Miley Cyrus
“God I love this song.” I yelled in Terri’s ear.
“Me too.” She yelled back.
“It looks like our plans are starting to work.” I said and pulled her closer to me. “He can’t keep his eyes off of you.”
“I can say the same for you.” She said and wrapped her arms around my neck. “Brian can’t keep his eyes off of you.”
I just threw my head back and laughed.
As Briteny Spear’s ‘3’ started to play, someone grabbed my hips and pulled me back into him. He was sure happy for me to be there.
“You have no idea what you do to me.” Brian said into my ear.
Terri and I let go of each other at the same time. I turned and ran my hands down Brian’s chest.
“I think I have a pretty good idea.” I said and cupped his package.
“Oh God.” He said as I let him go.
I pulled away and walked back behind Nick. I stood on my tippy toes and spoke in his ear.
“You hurt her, I will kill you.” I said. “Break up with Laruen.”
Before Nick could turn around and say anything, I was walking to Brian.
I wrapped my arms around Brian’s neck and leaned in for a kiss.
“God I love you.” Brian said and pulled my head down to his.
I pulled away as I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out of my pocket and opened the text message Leigh sent me.
I smiled as I read it. I sent a one back telling her we were on the dance floor.
“What are you planning?” Brian asked pulling me closer to him as I slid my phone back in my pocket.
“I’m setting Nick free.” I said and laughed. “Now shut up and kiss me.”
“As my lady wishes.” He said and kissed me again.
I pulled him closer to by his belt loops. I slid my hands around his waist and stuck my hands in his back pocket.
We pulled away when we both ran out of air.
“Oh God you are so dangerous to me.” He said in my ear.
“But you love every second of it.” I said and licked the shell of his ear.
“Shit it looks like we have trouble.” He said and looked over my shoulder.
I pulled away from and looked to where he was looking. Shit, Laruen was about to cause a scene.
I pushed my way through the crowd and stood behind Terri. Brian wasn’t that far behind me.
“What the hells going on?” I asked looking at Terri.
“Laruen.” She said and pointed to where Nick and Laruen were fighting.
“Shit.” I said and walked over to them.
“What the fuck do you think you’re doing, Nick?” Laruen asked screaming.
“I was dancing with Terri.” Nick said. “It was no big deal.”
“No big deal? Are you fucking her to?” Laruen screamed as the music stopped.
Everyone around us stopped and looked at us.
I walked over to Laruen and grabbed her arm.
“This is not the time or place to do this.” I said.
“Let go of me you fucking whore.” Laruen said and slapped me.
“That was uncalled for.” Nick said. “What is wrong with you?”
“This is over.” Laruen said and stomped away.
Before Nick could go after her, I grabbed his arm.
“Don’t.” I said. “Take Terri and get out of her.”
He didn’t say anything he just turned and held his hand out for Terri, who took it. They walked away together.
“Let’s go.” Brian said and took my hand.
“Just back to the VIP area, I’m not ready to leave yet.” I said and looked at him.
“Okay.” He said as the music came back on, this time it was ‘Cary Out’ by Timaland and Justin Timberlake.
Once we got back to the VIP area, I went right to the bar and got a drink. The break up didn’t go quite as I has hoped, but the thing was that she was gone, and hopeful for good.
As soon as I got my drink, I downed it and then ordered another one.
It was going to be along ass night.
“You okay?” Brian asked and wrapped his arms around my waist.
“I will be.” I said and finished my second drink.
I set the glass on the counter and pulled Brian back to the others.
“Where did Nick go?” Leigh asked.
“He and Terri went some where.” I said and sat down.
“What about Laruen?” Rochelle asked.
“She broke up with Nick and stormed off.” I said.
“Good.” Howie said and smiled at me.
I just pretend to tip my hat to him and leaned back into Brian, who wrapped one arm around my waist and kissed the back of my neck.
I knew we shouldn’t be doing so much PDA, but damnit, I really didn’t care anymore if anyone found out about us. And from the way Brian was acting, he didn’t either.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 10 by XredXXtearsX87
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Brian’s POV~
By the time we left the club, I’m pretty sure everyone knew about Hailey and I, and I couldn’t bring myself to even care.
Though I wasn’t so sure what would be more news worthy, Hailey and I, or Nick’s break up. Both were shocking to say the least.
Shaking my head, I turned and looked at the bathroom door where Hailey was taking a shower. I really wanted to join her, but I wasn’t so sure if she wanted me too.
Even though she said things were okay between us, I still could tell there was something bothering her and I really wanted to know what it is.
“Brian.” Hailey said breaking me out of my thoughts.
“Huh?” I asked looking up at her.
“I’ve been waiting for you.” She said putting her hands on her hips. “What’s taking so long?”
“Sorry.” I said standing up.
“No worries. Now get your fine ass in here.” She said and went back into the bathroom.
I pulled off my shirt and tossed it onto the bed. I kicked off my shoes and then made my way to into the bathroom.
I shut the door behind me and then sat on the toilet.
“Ya know I meant for you to join me in the shower and not sit on the toilet.” She said sticking her head out of the shower.
“I know.” I said and ran my fingers through my hair.
She shut the shower off and stepped out of the shower. She wrapped the robe around her and sat on the edge of the tub.
“What’s wrong?” She asked.
“What’s bothering you?” I asked. “And don’t lie to me.”
“I thought we were going to do this tomorrow?” She asked sighing.
“We were, but I need to know what’s bothering you.” I said and sighed.
“Just tell me you didn’t know what Leighann was doing, and we’ll be okay.” She said.
“You mean that she was cheating on me?” I asked. “And that fact that she’s not sure if the Baby is mine or not.”
“She what?” She asked shocked.
“That’s not what you were talking about?” I asked confused.
“No, I was talking about her stealing your money.” She said.
“How did you find out about that?” I asked.
“I was helping Howie go over your guy’s bank records and I noticed on Nick’s a small withdraw every month for the same amount. I asked Howie about it and he told me.” She said. “I guess Leighann told Leigh to do it to.”
“Was Laruen?” I asked.
“Oh yeah, but she didn’t get too much.” She said. “I put a stop to it before she could take anymore.”
“Is that why Terri was here?” I asked.
“No, we had always planed on meeting up when we came to Vegas.” She said. “But I started to plan this last week.”
“So you and Nick over then?” I asked.
“Yeah, I decide that I need to be a one man woman, for a while.” She said.
“How long is a while?” I asked.
“Until you get sick of me.” She said and shrugged. “That sounds good to me. What about you?”
“That sounds good to me too.” I said and grinned at her. “How about that shower now?”
“You know as soon as those pictures of us from tonight get out, the fans are going to go ape shit.” She said standing up. “You ready for that again?”
“We’ll deal with it as it comes.” I said and stood up. “I’m more worried about Leighann finding out.”
“Yeah, I’m dreading that to.” She said. “But we’ll get through it together.”
“You and me forever Babe.” I said and pulled her to me.
“This would be so much easier if I would have said yes in the first place.” She said.
“Maybe, maybe not.” I said.
“I guess.” She said and shrugged the robe off. “Now drop the pants Bud.”
“Make me.” I said and smirked at her.
She just raised an eyebrow at me. She grabbed my belt loops and pulled me to her.
“Don’t start something you won’t finish.” She said and ran a finger up and down my chest.
“Oh I plan on finishing.” I said and cupped her breast. “I think you’ll really like how I plan on finishing this.”
“So far you’re all talk and no action.” She said pulling away from me.
“You’ve seen nothing yet.” I said as she turned to turn the shower back on.
She turned back to me and ran her finger along the top of my jeans.
“God I love these jeans on you.” She said and unbuttoned them. “But right now I’d like them better on the floor.”
“Well what are you going to do about it then?” I asked and raised an eyebrow.
“Let’s put it this way, you don’t drop the pants, you ain’t get any tonight.” She said and stepped back into the shower.
I quickly unzipped my pants and dropped them, along with my boxers to the floor. I pulled back the shower door and stepped into the shower behind Hailey.
I pulled her to me and kissed her as the water rained down on us.
“God I’ve fantasized about having sex with you in the shower since I saw the video for ‘Quite Playing Games with My Heart.’ You have no idea how many times I watched that damn video.” She said. “My roommate about killed me, I watched it so many times.”
“Well I hope I can make all your fantasies come true.” I said and kissed her.
“I love the sound of that.” She said and grabbed my package in her hand. “This is going to be so much fun.”
I grinned and kissed her again.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
When I woke up the next morning, I rolled over hoping to find Hailey in bed, but all I found was an empty bed. I sighed and rolled out of bed so I could take care of my morning business. As I was washing my hands, I saw the note that Hailey left for me on the mirror. I smiled to myself as I pulled it down and read it.
“Gone shopping with Terri and Leigh. Lunch at 12:30. Love you. Hailey”
Smiling to myself, I walked back into the bedroom and started getting ready for the day.
Once I was done getting dressed, I went out into the living room area and found Nick and Howie watching TV. They both had huge smiles on their faces.
“Why didn’t you guys wake me up?” I asked sitting next to Howie.
“We liked our parts where they are.” Nick said.
“Hailey told us if we woke up, she’s make sure that we’d never get any again.” Howie said.
“Is that why Nick has a pillow over his lap?” I asked trying not to laugh.
“No Leigh and Terri backed her up.” Nick said. “They are scary on there own, but damnit all together they are worse then Jason or Freddy.”
“So what are we going to do now?” Howie asked.
“About what?” I asked.
“Everything.” Howie said and shrugged. “Have you heard from Leighann yet?”
“No, but then again I haven’t turned my phone on yet this morning.” I said. “Hailey made me turn it off last night.”
“Leighann’s gonna go ape shit.” Nick said.
“Yeah, well what about Laruen?” I asked.
“Oh she already went ape shit.” Nick said. “She went back to our room last night, Terri said we should go get my stuff, so we did. Laruen wasn’t happy.”
“Did Terri tell you why they set this up?” I asked.
“She said that it had to do with the talk I had with Hailey last week.” Nick said. “I really didn’t want to believe that Laruen would do that.”
“Leighann has been doing the same thing to me since we got married.” I said.
“What?” Nick asked shocked.
“Yeah, I found out right before we left for tour. She doesn’t know that I know yet.” I said as Nick’s phone rang.
He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it then tossed it to me. It was Hailey.
“Hello.” I said answering the phone.
“We got a problem.” She said.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Leighann knows.” She said.
“Already?” I asked.
“OH yeah, it’s all over the news.” She said. “I guess its big news when the Saint of the Backstreet Boys is caught with his tongue down his best friend’s throat.
“Shit.” I said. “You guys on your way back?”
“Yeah, we’re on our way. We’ve ran into some fans, who really aren’t happy about this.” She said.
“You guys okay?” I asked.
“Leigh and I are, we’ve dealt with this shit before, Terri’s about to kill the next person who says that Laruen is better for Nick.” She said. “And I don’t think I’d stop her. She just wants to come out and tell everyone what she did, but she won’t do that to Nick.”
“God I knew it would be bad, but not this bad.” I said.
“Baby, I told you the fans were going to go ape shit.” She said and sighed. “The sad thing is that we haven’t seen the worst of it yet.”
“I really wish I could say that you were wrong, but I know you’re right.” I said. “I’ll talk with the guys and see what we wanna do.”
“Okay, see you in five; we just pulled up to the hotel.” She said. “You might want to get AJ.”
“Okay, Love you.” I said.
“Love you too.” She said and hung up.
“I’m guessing the shit has hit the fan.” Howie said.
“Big time.” I said and ran my hand over my face. “Who wants to go get AJ up?”
“I will.” Howie said standing up. “Should I bring Rochelle too?”
“Might as well.” I said. “We’ll need all the help we can get.”
“Okay, be back soon.” Howie said and walked out of the room.
“What are we going to do?” Nick asked and sighed.
“I have no idea but we’ll figure it out.” I said. “It’s not like we haven’t been through this before.”
“I know, but the fans caught you cheating on Leighann.” He said. “They loved her.”
“I know, but I don’t love her anymore.” I said and shrugged. “God did I just say that?”
“Yeah you did. When did it happen?” He asked.
“Most likely when I started to hang around Hailey more, and I saw how much of life I was missing.” I said. “Not that I’d go back and change anything. I’m very grateful for what I have.”
“Baylee’s not going to take this well at all.” Nick said.
“Trust me I know. I hate to do this to him, but I can’t stay with her.” I said.
“Because you cheated on her?” He asked.
“She cheated on my first, with Hailey’s brother.” I said. “She’s not sure if the baby is mine or not.”
“God, I’m sorry Brian.” He said.
“Hailey’s helped a lot.” I said. “Even if she didn’t know it.”
“I’m glad I could help.” Hailey said from the door way. “Though I wish you would have told me from the start.”
“I didn’t want to worry you.” I said and stood up.
She just smiled at me as she set her bags down.
“How was shopping?” I asked as hugged her.
“Fine until your fans started to follow us everywhere.” Hailey said. “But other then that it was fine.”
“She’s candy coating it.” Terri said and sat next to Nick. “They were horrible.”
“You okay Terri?” Nick asked taking her hand.
“Yeah I’m fine they didn’t hurt us.” She said and smiled at him.
“Where’s Howie?” Leigh asked sitting down on the couch.
“He went to get AJ and Rochelle.” I said pulling away from Hailey.
“Good.” She said as I sat down.
She walked over and sat on my lap. I wrapped her arms around me.
“So what’s the plan of action?” Leigh asked.
“We were waiting for D and J to get here to talk about it.” I said. “What do you guys think?”
“We shouldn’t hide anything.” Hailey said. “That’ll make things so much worse.”
“I’m not sure if that’s the best option we have.” Howie said.
“Why not?” Hailey asked standing up. “No matter what we do, we’re gonna be put through the ringer. Yeah it’s gonna suck, but if we show a united front it won’t be so bad.”
“You’ve never had to face something like this before.” AJ pointed out. “It’s not that easy.”
“Just because I was never in the lime light, doesn’t mean I haven’t been through something like this before.” Hailey said. “No matter what we do, we have to do this together.”
“Why do you care what happens?” Rochelle asked. “You got what you wanted.”
“You have no idea what you’re even talking about.” Hailey said. “I never wanted this to happen, but damnit I’m not going to apologize for it. I love Brian, and no matter what people say it’s the truth.”
“Clam down Hailey.” I said and wrapped my arms around her waist. “It won’t do any good to get all pissed off.”
“Yeah well its better then jumping on a plane and going to Atlanta.” Hailey said and pulled away from me.
“She has a point.” Terri said. “Well more then one actually.”
“What do you mean?” Nick asked.
“Being a fan myself, I know what others are thinking, they don’t like change, and if you guys try and hide what’s going on, it’s just going to make it all that much worse for you guys.” Terri said. “Hailey’s right, if you guys come out united the fans will take it so much better.”
“Thank you Terri.” Hailey said.
“You’re my best friend.” Terri said standing up. “I’ll stick by you, no matter how much you tend to piss me off sometimes.”
“So what are we going to do?” Howie asked.
“Use the tools we have.” Hailey said. “Post something on Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, and your wed site.”
“Saying what?” Rochelle asked. “Yes, I cheated on my wife with my best friend and I’m leaving said wife for said best friend? You have to be kidding me.”
“She’s right Rochelle; we need to do this together as a family.” AJ said and put his hand on her shoulders.
“What about Leighann and Laruen?” Rochelle asked. “I really don’t care about Laruen she’s a bitch, but Leighann has been a friend to us all.”
“Leighann is not the person you think she is.” Hailey said. “She started this whole mess.”
“What are you talking about?” Rochelle asked.
“She cheated on Brian first.” Hailey said. “So don’t give us shit for something she did first.”
“Do you heave proof?” Rochelle asked.
“Yes.” Hailey said.
That shocked me.
“You do?” I asked.
“Later.” Hailey said.
“Shit, he didn’t.” Terri said.
“Don’t worry I’ll deal with him later.” Hailey said not looking at anyone.
“I think we should leave you and Hailey to talk, Bri.” Nick said. “We’ll start the plan.”
“Thanks Nick.” Hailey said and smiled at him.
“Don’t’ worry Babe, it’s gonna be okay.” Nick said standing up and took Terri’s hand. “Well make sure of it.”
“The only person I don’t want to get hurt is Baylee, he doesn’t deserve this.” Hailey said and wiped her tears away.
I just pulled her to me as the others left the room. The only sound was the click of the door as it closed behind them.
“I love you.” I said in her ear.
She didn’t say anything she just pulled me closer to her.
I really wish things didn’t things didn’t have to be this hard for us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Notes:
please let me know what y'all think of this chapter
Chapter 11 by XredXXtearsX87
Author's Notes:
Well here it is Folks enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
I just let Brian hold me. This was so much harder then I ever thought it was going to be. Why did everything have to be so complicated?
“I’m sorry.” I said and pulled away from him.
“We started this together and we’ll finish it together.” Brian said grabbing my hand. “Look I love you Hailey, more then just a friend.”
“Is that enough though?” I asked searching his eyes.
“Love is enough to get through anything.” He said and kissed my forehead.
“Then what happened to you and Leighann.” I asked. “Didn’t you love her too?”
“We just fell out of love.” He said running his fingers through my hair. “We grew apart. She was never the one I was supposed to spend forever with.”
“What’s to say the same won’t happen to us?” I asked.
“Do you know how long I’ve loved you?” He asked. “Since I gave you myself for the first time, you were the only one I wanted to spend my life with.”
“What about Leighann?” I asked.
“I loved her, but she was no you.” He said and sighed. “I’m sorry, Hailey, I never meant for this to happen. I really wish things could be different.”
“I love you Brian, I really do.” I said and touched his arm. “I really wish things were different too, but they’re not and we’ll just have to deal with things as they come.”
“Whatever they throw at us, we’ll get together.” He said pulling me close to him. “So how did you figure out it was your brother?”
“She pretty much told me as much.” I said. “Then I called my brother. He sent me pictures.”
“Oh God.” He said and pulled away from me.
“I’m sorry.” I said. “I have a feeling the only reason he did it was to get back at me for the fact that I got everything.”
“It’s not your fault.” He said. “What are you going to do to your brother?”
“I have no idea yet.” I said. “But right now, you are my only concern. My dick head of a brother will get what’s coming to him in due time.”
“Thank you.” He said and looked up at me.
“We started this together and we’ll finish it together.” I said. “Does she know you know?”
“I don’t think so.” He said.
“Good.” I said and smiled.
“Why is that good?” He asked.
“Since I’ll have proof she cheated on you, it’ll be easier for you to get custody of Baylee.” I said.
“What about us?” He asked.
“Unless she has pictures of us having sex, then she can’t really prove that we’ve slept together. She can’t use the picture of us kissing.” I said.
“Why?” He asked.
“All it proves is the fact that we kiss.” I said. “That’s nothing compared to what I have on her.”
“Oh.” He said.
“The prenup is our saving grace in this.” I said.
“I’m glad you talked me into signing it.” He said.
“I really hoped that you’d never have to use it.” I said and sighed.
“Me too, but I’m glad we have it.” He said.
I just smiled at him and sat on the couch. He sat next to me and laced his fingers with mine.
“So what do we do now?” He asked.
“Find you a divorce lawyer.” I said. “I’ll make a few calls and see if any of my friends know of a good one in Atlanta.”
“Thank you for all of this.” He said.
“I have something to tell you.” I said and played with his fingers.
“What?” He asked.
“That first night, we didn’t use protection.” I said. “And I’m not on the pill.”
“We’ll deal with it if it happens.” He said.
“But I also slept with Nick that night.” I said not looking at him.
“I know.” He said.
“Wait you know?” I asked looking at him shocked.
“You guys woke me up. You weren’t exactly quite.” He said and shrugged. “I can’t be mad at you for it. And if you do end up pregnant and its Nick’s we’ll figure it out.”
“I love you.” I said and kissed our joined hands.
“I love you too.” He said. “I’m hungry let’s go get something to eat.”
“Why not order room service?” I asked.
“Because we’re not hiding anything,” He said standing up.
“Right.” I said as he pulled me up.
“I’ll be by your side the whole time.” He said and pulled me towards the door.
I sighed and picked up my purse from where I had dropped it by my bags.
The ride down stairs was quite, neither of us knew what to say. But once we hit the lobby, everyone was staring at us. Brian just squeezed my hand and planted a smile on his face. The only way I could tell he wasn’t happy was the tension in his arm. And as much as I didn’t want to smile, I knew I had to. So I planted a smile on my face and held my head high.
“How many?” The Hostess asked as we reached the restaurant.
“Two please.” Brian said in pleasant voice.
“Right this way.” She said.
We didn’t say anything as we followed behind her.
Once we were seated, I picked up a menu to see what I wanted. I wasn’t that hungry, but I would eat something small.
“Well at least this will make a good twist for your book.” He said.
“I’m not putting this in the book.” I said looking at him.
“Why not?” He asked.
“Because it’s too real to be fiction,” I said. “And I wouldn’t do that to you.”
“Even with my permission?” He asked.
“I’m not doing it.” I said and shook my head.
“Okay.” He said.
“So how do you want to go about this?” I asked. “We leave tomorrow and head to Denver.”
“All we can do for now is just make phone calls.” He said.
“Okay.” I said as a waiter walked over to us.
We ordered and he walked away.
“Should I try and call Leighann?” He asked.
“If you want.” I said. “Just don’t let her know that I told you about her and Jackass.”
“Should I adviser to her to find a good lawyer?” He asked.
“It’s up to you Love.” I said. “Though I’d talk to Baylee.”
“God he must be so crushed.” He said and hung his head.
“That’s if she told him.” I said as my phone rang.
I pulled it out of my purse. It was Leighann again.
“What?” I asked answering the damned thing.
“I want to talk to my husband.” She said baiting me.
I wasn’t going to take it, I had way to much to lose now.
“Here he is.” I said and handed the phone to Brian.
He gently took it from me and held it to his ear.
As Leighann ranted on and on his face grew dimmer and dimmer. God if she was threatening him, I was going to beat me some bitch.
After he hung up, he handed me my phone back and took a long drink of water. He didn’t look happy at all.
“What did she say?” I asked.
“She’s refusing to divorce me until she knows if the baby’s mine or not.” He said and ran his fingers through his hair.
“Why?” I asked.
“She doesn’t want to let me go.” He said.
“She’s the one that pushed you right into my arms.” I said. “Well we’ll still have to look for a lawyer and what not.”
“What’s the point, she’s never going to let me go if the baby is mine.” He said.
“Brian, baby, don’t give up on me now.” I said. “We will past this. I’m not giving up, no matter how bad things may get.”
“Why?” He asked.
“What the fuck happened to the happy guy that was just here?” I asked. “I want him back.”
“I’m sorry.” He said and sighed. “I just don’t want you to go through this.”
“I’m not going to let her win, yet again.” I said as the waiter came over to us with our food.
After the waiter walked away, all conversation stopped. We were both lost in our thoughts. And for the first time, in a long ass time, I couldn’t read Brian’s face and that scared the shit out of me.
Since we were kids, I have always been able to read him. I never thought he’d be able to close himself off to me.
“You’ve closed yourself off to me.” I said quietly.
“Huh? What?” Brian asked looking up at me.
“I can’t read you.” I said. “I’ve always been able to read you, but you’ve cut yourself off from me.”
“Shit, I’m sorry.” He said. “I was thinking.”
“About what?” I asked and took a huge drink of water.
“I’ll tell you later.” He said as two girls walked over to us.
I could tell right away that they were fans. Just what we needed, not.
“Hi Brian.” The Red head said.
“Well hello ladies. What can I do for you?” He asked.
“We just wanted to come over and say hi.” The Blonde said. “I’m Briteny and this is Christina.”
“That was nice of you and it’s great to meet you.” He said.
“We also wanted to tell you that we’re behind you all the way.” Christina said. “We love Hailey.”
“Really? I always thought the fans hated me.” I spoke for the first time since they came up to us.
“Most do, but we were your fans first. You’re the reason we fell in love with the Boys.” Briteny said.
“Wow, that’s so cool.” I said. “Did you hear that Bri, I turned my fans into your fans.”
“I heard.” He said and gave me an amused smiled.
“Is there anything we can do to help?” Christina asked.
“Just state your opinion but don’t start any fights.” He said. “We need all the support we can get.”
“Okay.” Briteny said. “We’ll do what we can from our end.”
“It’s a good thing you guys aren’t hiding. Us fans, we’re not stupid.” Christina said.
“We’re only human, we can make mistakes.” He said.
“We know that.” Briteny said and sighed. “I really wish some of your fans would grow up.”
“Well anyways were gonna go start tweeting.” Christina said. “Maybe we’ll see you around before you guys leave.”
“Maybe.” Brian said and smiled at the girls.
When he did, his whole face lit up.
“You are so lucky, Hailey.” Briteny said and sighed.
“I know.” I said smiling and taking his hand.
“Gosh, you two are way too cute.” Christina said.
“Thank you.” I said and fought not to blush.
“Well we’ll be going now.” Briteny said.
“So much to do, so little time.” Christina said and laughed.
“Have fun Ladies.” Brian said.
“Oh we will.” They said together and then walked away.
“That wasn’t so bad.” I said.
“Not at all.” He said. “Only if they were all like that.”
“We’ll take what we can get.” I said and smiled at him.
“That’s all we can do.” He said and smiled back.
After Brian was done eating, we decide to do some window shopping.
“Are you sure you’re really okay with this?” Brian asked.
“Bri, you know me. I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t okay with this.” I said. “When’s the lat time I made you a promise and broke that promise?”
“Never.” He said. “I just don’t want to see what they’re gonna say about you now. It’s never been good, now it’s gonna be ugly.”
“It’ll be nothing I’ve haven’t heard before.” I said and laced our fingers together. “I’m gonna be by your side for as long as you want me here. I promise.”
“Let’s go look at rings.” He said out of the blue.
“Please tell me you’re kidding.” I said stopping in my tracks, pulling him with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Brian’s POV~
“No.” I said. “I’m not kidding.”
She just stared at me opening and closing her mouth.
I pulled her close to me, not really caring who saw. I wanted her more then I’ve ever wanted Leighann before.
“I will not let Leighann win this.” I said and kissed her.
She pulled away from me and slightly smiled.
“But do we need to do it this way?” She asked. “I don’t need a ring to tell me I belong to you. I already know that.”
“I want to let the world know.” I said and kissed her again.
She pulled away again and laughed shaking her head.
“Fine, we can go look, but you better not buy me one.” She said and pointed her finger at me.
“I’ll do what I want thank you very much.” I said and started to walk again.
She did the only thing she could, and that was follow behind me.
“Will you stop pouting?” I asked.
“Nope.” She said as her phone rang again.
She pulled it out of her pocket, looked at it, and then stuffed it back in her pocket.
“Aren’t you gonna answer that?” I asked.
“Nope.” She said and pulled on her sunglasses.
“Why not?” I asked.
“It’s my mother.” She said as her phone started to ring again.
“Why not just shut it off then?” I asked.
“Because Baylee’s supposed to be calling,” She said. “Or that’s what Leighann said.”
“You trust her to tell you the truth?” I asked.
“No, but I’m not going to let her take away your son.” She said.
“You really are amazing.” I said and kissed our joined hands.
“Only for you.” She said and smiled at me.
“So where do you want to go to first?” I asked.
“Back to the hotel so I can show you how much I love you.” She said and grinned at me.
“You’re being a bad girl.” I said and winked at her.
“Are you gonna punish me?” She asked, as she couldn’t keep the grin off her face.
“If I have to.” I said. “But you’re not going to like your punishment.”
“Should I get my cuffs back from AJ?” She asked with a straight face.
I looked at her shocked, though I really shouldn’t be.
“Only if I can use them on you.” I said with a wicked grin.
“Don’t make promises that you won’t keep there Lover.” She said.
“AJ was right about you.” I said and laughed.
“What did that freak tell you?” She asked.
“I’ll never tell.” I said trying to hide my smile.
“Fine, I’ll just ask him the next time I see him.” She said and grinned at me. “Or I can work you up bad and get it out of you.”
“Never.” I said.
“We shall see.” She said and raised an eye brow. “Either way I’ll find out.”
“Bring it Baby.” I said as we walked into the jewelry store.
“I already brought it, I just have to get it back from AJ.” She said and grinned.
“What am I going to do with you?” I asked and laughed.
“OH I have a few grand idea, but none that I’d like to share with the public.” She said and wrapped her arm around my waist.
And always her hand found its way into my back pocket. She uses to do this to me while we were in high school. The one time I asked her about it, she told me it was a warning to other to keep their hands off I was her’s. She said she didn’t like sharing, and that included sharing me with other girls. Let me tell you it was hard for me to ever keep a girlfriend. Most girls we went to school with were scared of Hailey.
Like I said, she doesn’t share well at all.
“What are you thinking about?” She asked.
“You, as always.” I said looking down at the case we were in front of. “See anything you like?”
“Not really.” She said. “If I was to get a ring, I’d just want something small, that won’t bug me while I type.”
“If you come with me, I think I have something for you.” The sales woman said.
“Okay.” I said.
Hailey didn’t say anything as we followed her to another case.
That’s when I saw the ring that would be prefect for Hailey.
“That one.” I said and pointed to it.
“A very nice choice.” The lady said and pulled it out of the case.
She held it out for Hailey to take, but Hailey wouldn’t touch it. I rolled my eyes and picked up the ring and slid it on her ring finger. It was prefect fit.
“We’ll take it.” I said.
“Like hell we will.” Hailey said.
“Baby, please.” I said and stuck my bottom lip out.
I knew she could never resist my puppy dog face.
She just gritted her teeth and looked down at the ring on her finger.
I knew I had won. I leaped for joy in my head.
“We’ll take it.” I said turning back to the sales lady.
Her face just lit up, while Hailey’s darkened. She was pissed and I really didn’t care.
“How much is it?” Hailey asked.
“It doesn’t matter.” I said. “Now stop pouting because I won this time.”
She didn’t say anything.
I rolled my eyes and left her standing there. I walked over to the sales lady and bought the ring for her. I knew she wouldn’t be happy, but I wanted her to have it, even if she didn’t.
Once I was done paying Hailey pulled me out of the store and down the street towards the hotel.
“I didn’t think we were done shopping.” I said.
“Fine you can go shop by yourself.” She said and took off on me.
I sighed and caught her before she could get to far.
“I’m sorry.” I said and pulled her to me.
“Why?” She asked in a small voice.
“Because I wanted to, is that so wrong?” I asked. “Don’t answer that. If it makes you feel better, we can call it a promise ring and not an engagement ring.”
“Bri, you really didn’t have to.” She said and sighed.
“I know, but I wanted to.” I said.
“What will I do with you?” She asked and shook her head.
“Take me to Victoria’s Secret.” I said and smiled at her.
“God, you’re almost as bad as AJ is.” She said and laughed. “Led the way boy wonder.”
“As my lady wishes.” I said and laughed.
I took her hand in mine and led her down the street to the nearest Victoria’s Secret.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's the ring he bought her!

http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product1|10101|10001|-1|161228705|15051|15051.15057.15106
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Notes:
Let me know what you think!
Chapter 12 by XredXXtearsX87
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Brian’s POV~
Hailey was in the dressing room trying on her third outfit, she didn’t end up like any of them, but hot damn did I. She looked good in anything she tried on, hell she looked great in anything period. Even better naked.
I licked my lips and opened the door to her dressing room. She turned and looked at me.
“What are you doing?” She asked.
“I can’t take it anymore.” I said and closed the door behind me.
“Brian, what the hell are you doing?” She asked.
“Strip.” I said and crossed my arms over my chest.
“What are you crazy?” She asked looking at me.
“Just do it.” I said. “Please, you can even put your own bra on, and if you have to your thong.”
“What do you think we’re gonna be doing in here?” She asked raising an eyebrow at me.
“I’m gonna bend you over and take you from behind while you watch in the mirror.” I said.
She didn’t say anything, as she pulled off the teddy she was wearing and replaced it with the panties and bra set she had been wearing under her clothes.
“God if we get caught I’m going to kill you.” She said and bent over and put her hands on the bench.
“Then keep quite.” I said and stepped up behind her.
She sucked in a breath as I ran my hands over her hips and down her beautiful ass. Yes, I was boob man, but I loved Hailey’s ass.
I gently moved her thong out of the way and slid two fingers in her. God she was wet and so ready for me. I pumped my fingers a few times and then withdrew them. I heard her sigh.
I smiled at her as I unbuttoned my jeans and then unzipped them. I pulled my dick out of my boxers. I held myself in one hand and with the other, I moved Hailey’s thong out of the way.
“You ready?” I asked.
She just nodded her head. I smiled and plunged into her.
She bit back a moan as I started to rock into her. It wouldn’t take me long to finish, but I wanted to make sure she came at least once before I did. I slid my hand around her hips and down to her pussy. I found her clit and started to rub it in small circles.
I watched her in the mirror. She was really biting on her lip to keep from moaning out loud, good God, she looked so freaking sexy. I rubbed her clit a little bit harder and she came like a flood.
“Oh God.” She said in a whisper.
I smirked at her and started to move faster. I was getting closer and I really need to come.
“Fuck.” I muttered as my orgasm hit me head on.
“Everything okay in there?” A woman asked knocking on the door.
“Yeah, the clasp just got stuck.” I said.
“Okay, please get it stuck and come out of the dressing room.” She said.
“Will do.” I said as the women walked away.
“Oh god.” Hailey said as her face turned bright red.
I hid my smile as I pulled out of her. I quickly tucked myself back in my boxers then pulled up my jeans.
As I was doing that, Hailey was quickly pulling her clothes back on.
“We’re taking all three outfits.” I said and grabbed them.
For once, she didn’t argue with me.
Once she was dressed, we made our way up to the register, I couldn’t keep the smile off my face, and Hailey just hid her face behind her hair.
I paid for her teddies then we left the store hand in hand. Neither of us said anything as we walked back to the hotel.
I knew she’s get me back for both the ring and the quickie in the dressing room, but I didn’t care. They were both so worth it.
Once we reached our door, she didn’t stop she walked down the end of the hall where AJ’s room was. I raised an eyebrow and then let myself into the room. I stopped and picked up her bags from earlier and headed into the bed room.
I dropped the bags on the floor by our suite cases.
While I waited for her, I picked up my phone and turned it back on. I really wish I hadn’t. I had 56 text messages and 30 new voice mails. I listened to the voice mails first. Half were from my Mom the other half were from Leighann. I deleted them all then called my Mom back. I had a feeling she wasn’t going to be happy.
“It’s about time you called your poor mother back.” She said.
“I’m sorry; I forgot I shut my phone off last night.” I said.
“What are you doing boy?” She asked.
“What do you mean?” I asked and sat on the edge of the bed.
“With that girl, what are you doing with her?” She asked.
“You mean Hailey?” I asked. “The girl I’ve been in love with since I was 6?”
“That’s the one?” She asked.
“Leighann and I are over.” I said and sighed.
“Leighann is a good woman, who believes the same things you do.” She said.
“I know Mom, but I can’t help how I feel towards Hailey.” I said. “I really do love her.”
“Did you think about what this is going to do to your children?” She asked.
“Mom, I can’t live a lie anymore. It’s killing me on the inside.” I said. “I can’t stay with Leighann when I don’t love her anymore.”
“You’re making a mistake.” She said and sighed.
“Even if I am, it’s my mistake to make.” I said. “I love you Mom, but I have to live my life the way I want to.”
“Just be careful. I don’t want to see you hurt.” She said and sighed.
“I promise.” I said. “I love you Mom.”
“I love you to Sweetheart.” She said. “Bring Hailey with you when you come to visit.”
“I’ll ask her.” I said as Hailey came in the room swing a pair of handcuff.
“I guess I’ll let you go.” She said. “Call me soon.”
“I will Mom.” I said and watched Hailey pick up one of her bags off the floor.
She flashed me a smile then went into the bathroom.
“Be a good boy.” She said.
“I will.” I said.
“You’re not even listening to me, are you?” She asked bring my attention back to her.
“I’m sorry.” I said.
“Don’t be, I’ll call and check on you tomorrow.” She said.
“Okay, bye Mom.” I said.
“Bye Son.” She said and hung up on me.
I closed my phone and laid back on the bed.
“Gee, I go to get dresses for you and I find you falling asleep on the bed.” Hailey said.
I sat up and looked at her. My mouth dropped opened. She looked amazing. She was wearing a blue teddy that cupped her breast so perfectly.
“Well are you going to say anything?” She asked and swung the handcuffs on her finger.
“You look so tempting.” I said and started to get off the bed.
“Don’t even think about it.” She said. “Take your shirt off.”
I just reached down, grabbed the hem of my shirt, and pulled it off.
“Now lie back on the bed and spread you arms out.” She said and slowly walked over to the bed. “We’re going to have so much fun.”
I didn’t say anything; I just swallowed the lump in my throat.
She handcuffed my left hand to the bed and then walked around the other side to cuff the other hand. When she was done with that, she climbed onto the bed and sat on my abs right above my crotch.
“What should I do first?” She asked and tapped her chin. “OH so much to do.”
“You’re killing me baby.” I groaned out as she rocked her hips over my crotch.
“Don’t fret Baby, by the time I’m done, I will be killing your slowly.” She said and leaned down to kiss my chest. “Very slowly.
I groaned and closed my eyes as she started to run her tongue around my nipple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
I didn’t know who I was torturing more him or myself. I could feel his erection poking me in the ass. I could also feel the wetness gathering between my legs.
“You love this, don’t you?” Brian asked grinning up at me.
“Oh yeah.” I said and rubbed myself on his abs . “I love having you at my mercy.”
“I’m sure you do.” He said and laughed.
“Now shush before I have to gag you.” I said and kissed down his chest.
He just licked his lips and looked up at me.
“Don’t do that Baby.” I said and leaned down to capture his lips with mine.
Before I could get too lost in his kiss, I heard my cell phone ring, from the other room. I slid off Brian and then off the bed.
“You have to be fucking kidding me!” Brian said stopping me in the door way.
“What?” I asked turning and looking at him.
“You’re gonna go answer your phone, leaving me here?” He asked.
“I’ll be right back.” I said and smiled at him. “When I get back I’ll take your pants off, so you don’t hurt yourself.”
He just groaned as I walked out of the room.
I walked over to the couch and pulled my phone out of my purse. I looked at it and saw that it was Terri.
“What up?” I asked answering the phone.
“We wanted to know if you guys wanted to have dinner with us tonight.” She said. “All of us.”
“Sure, give me about two and half hours and we’ll meet you down stairs.” I said.
“Oh God, what are you doing to poor Brian?” She asked.
“Well right now, he’s handcuffed to the bed waiting for me to get off the phone with you.” I said and ran my fingers through my curly hair.
“God, you’re so mean.” She said and laughed.
“He loves it though.” I said. “But I really should go before he hurts himself.”
“Alright, maybe we’ll see you for dinner, maybe we won’t.” She said and laughed.
“Ya know you can have fun of your own.” I said. “Nick has a pair of handcuffs too.”
“Do I even want to know?” She asked.
“No, not really, but the last time he really liked it.” I said shrugging.
“God, I really hate the fact that you’ve slept with my boyfriend.” She said sighing.
“What can I say, I’m BSB slut.” I said and laughed.
“Go enjoy poor Brian.” She said and laughed.
“Oh I will.” I said. “By the way the handcuffs are in his backpack.”
“Thanks, maybe we’ll save those for later.” She said.
“Whatever, I gotta go.” I said. “See ya at dinner.”
“See ya.” She said and hung up on me.
I tossed my phone back onto the couch and walked back into the bed room.
Brian’s eyes followed me as I moved towards the bed.
“We’re having dinner with the guys tonite.” I said and sat on the edge of the bed.
“Okay.” He said as I traced my finger around the waist band of his jeans. “Please stop teasing me.”
“Since you asked so nicely.” I said and undid the button of his jeans.
I straddled his legs and pulled down his pants. When I got to his feet, I slid off the bed and took his shoes off. Then I pulled off his pants and boxers.
I licked my lips as I crawled back on to the bed. Brian spread his legs so I could easily kneel in between them.
“Tell me what you want.” I said and blew on his cock.
“Take me in your mouth.” He said and tired to sit up. “Please do something anything. Don’t make me beg for it.”
“I think I can do that.” I said and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock.
“Oh God.” Brian moaned out.
I smiled around his cock and started to bob my head up and down.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
We were running late, not like that was unusually for me, Brian, yes, me not so much. But it would have helped if I hadn’t lost the key to un-cuff him, we would have been on time, but as it was, I lost it.
“I can not believe you lost the damn key.” He said as we rode the elevator downstairs.
“I said I was sorry.” I said and laced our fingers together. “You had fun didn’t you?”
“You know I did.” He said and looked at me. “I will get you back for this.”
“I can’t wait for it.” I said and kissed him.
I pulled away as the door dinged and opened. I pulled Brian out behind me. The others were waiting just down the hall from the elevators waiting for us.
“Well looks it’s the happy couple.” AJ said smiling us.
“Thanks for the loan.” I said and tossed AJ the handcuffs back to him.
AJ caught them and stuck them in his pants pocket.
“Do we even want to know?” Leigh asked and raised an eyebrow.
“Nope.” I said and laughed. “But I will say he did love the outfit I picked out this morning.”
“Which one is that?” Terri asked.
“The blue one.” I said and grinned.
Brian wrapped his arms around my waist and hid his face in my hair.
“I think someone is embarrassed.” Howie said.
“You were to.” I said and raised an eyebrow at him.
He just blushed and turned away.
“What is it twenty to five now?” I asked.
“Something like that.” Howie said blushing again.
“God, I really am going to win this bet, aren’t I?” I asked.
“The tours not over yet.” Howie said.
“I guess, I’ll just have to bring the big guns out now.” I said and shrugged. “I’m hungry, so let’s go get some food.”
“You’re always hungry.” Terri said.
“I’ve had quite the work out today, thank you very much.” I said and heard Brian groan behind me.
“Oh I’m sure you did.” Nick said and rolled his eyes.
“I did most of the work, seeing as he was cuffed to the bed.” I said.
“Okay that’s enough.” Brian said pulling away from my back. “I though we were going to go eat.”
“We are, don’t get your undies in a twist.” Nick said.
“That’ would be hard, seeing as he’s not wearing any.” I said and started to walk towards the restaurant.
The boys were laughing at Brian as they all followed behind me.
We were seated right away. Sometimes it was good to hang out with celebrities.
As soon as we were seated, Brian started to run his hand up and down my thigh. I knew it was bad idea to wear such a short skirt. Damnit all.
I grabbed his hand and set it back in his lap. But as soon as I let go of it, it was back to running up my thigh. I shook my head and let him do it. I just hope he knows if he gets me to worked up, we wouldn’t be making it through dinner.
“You know what you want yet?” Brian asked me running his fingers under the edge of my skirt.
“Stake sounds good.” I said. “With mashed potatoes and Mac and Cheese.”
“It really pisses me off how you can pack away so much food and not gain a damn pound.” Terri said. “How do you do it?”
“I have lots of sex.” I said and shrugged.
“Not at dinner please.” Brian said and squeezed my leg.
“Whatever.” I said and took a drink of my water.
“So what did you two do this afternoon?” Nick asked.
“We went shopping.” Brian said and grinned at Nick.
“Do we even want to know?” Terri asked looking at me.
“It was his damn idea.” I said and shook my head.
“But you can’t say that you didn’t love it.” Brian said and kissed the side of my neck.
“It depends on which one you’re talking about.” I said and raised an eyebrow at him. “The jewelry store not so much, the dressing room, hell ya.”
“What did you do, Brian?” AJ asked.
“He bent me over and gave it to me in the dressing room at Victoria Secrets.” I said.
“No way, not our Brian.” AJ said.
“Fine don’t believe me.” I said and shrugged.
The waiter picked the perfect time to come take our orders.
After the waiter walked away, Terri looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
“What?” I asked looking at her.
“What did you get that the jewelry store?” Terri asked.
“Nothing.” I said and hid my hand under the table.
“Hand now.” Terri said.
“Sometimes I really hate that you know me so well.” I said and put my hand in her.
“Oh my.” She said. “It’s beautiful.”
“I did good, didn’t I?” Brian asked.
“Yes you did.” Terri said and turned to Nick. “Make sure you take him when you go.”
“I’ve done okay on my own before.” Nick said and pouted.
“I’m sure you did.” Terri said and dropped my hand. “But Brian’s got good taste, just keep that in mind.”
“I want to see.” Leigh said.
I slid the ring off and handed it to her.
“Wow,” Leigh said. “It’s perfect for you Hailey.”
“That’s what I said when I saw it. I just had to buy it.” Brian said.
“No matter how much I didn’t want me to.” I said as Leigh passed the ring to Rochelle.
“It’s just a promise ring.” Brian said and rolled his eyes. “I do plan on replacing it with a new one when I’m a free man.”
“It’s very nice.” Rochelle said and handed it back to me.
“Thank you.” I said.
“So what did you guys do this afternoon?” Brian asked changing the subject.
I really didn’t pay much attention as the others talked about what they did that afternoon; I was off in my own little world. I don’t know why I was freaking out so bad, it was my idea not to hide anything, but I just couldn’t shake the feeling something was going to go very wrong. And I really didn’t like that feeling at all.
But there was nothing I could do to stop it now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please do let me know what you think!
Chapter 13 by XredXXtearsX87
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
By the time we got back to the room, my mood really hadn’t improved at all. I was still in shock about everything.
“You okay?” Brian asked locking the door behind us.
“Yeah, why do you ask?” I asked looking up at him.
“You were really quite for the rest of dinner.” He said.
“It kinda all just hit me at once.” I said.
“Oh.” He said and walked into the bedroom.
I wasn’t that far behind him.
“Brian, I told you I’m not going anywhere.” I said. “It was just a little bit of a shock.”
“You don’t sound so sure about that.” He said not looking at me.
“You have to be kidding me!” I said and threw up my hands. “I would do anything you asked me to do.”
“Then why don’t you want to wear my ring?” He asked turning to glare at me.
“Your wife just found out about us, don’t you see something wrong with that?” I asked.
“I love you.” He said and crossed his arms over his chest. “What more do you want me to say.”
“Nothing, I’m sorry I freaked out.” I said and touched his face. “This is just all so new to me.”
He dropped his arms and pulled me to him.
“I’m sorry; I can’t expect you to change over night.” He said and kissed my forehead. “If you don’t want to wear the ring you don’t have to.”
I pulled away from him and sat on the edge of the bed.
“It’s not that I don’t want to wear it.” I said. “I was just thinking we’d give the fans time to get use to the fact that we’re dating. Before we moved to this step, but I’m pretty sure the news will be out by the morning, if it isn’t already.”
“Well we’re not hiding anything.” He said and kneeled in front of me. “They will think what they want, but I care about is what you think.”
“You’re way too good for me, but having you here with me, I wouldn’t change it for the world.” I said. “I love you way to much to let you go again.”
“I love you too.” He said and pushed me back on the bed.
“Oh, you’re bad.” I said and pulled him on top of me.
“I only learned from the best.” He said and laughed.
“You have been sleeping with AJ again, haven’t you?” I asked and raised an eyebrow.
“Who told you that?” He asked rising above me.
“A little birdie.” I said and tried to hide my smile from him.
“Well I’ll have to go shoot me a birdie.” He said and grinned at me.
“Can’t you kill Nick tomorrow?” I asked and ran my hands up the back of his shirt. “I got plans for you tonight.”
“I think I can let you convince me to stay.” He said and leaned down to kiss me.
“Good, cause like I said, I have plans for you.” I said and smiled up at him.
“Mmm, can’t wait.” He said and kissed me again.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
When the alarm clock went off the next morning, I really just wanted to roll over, shut it off, and snuggle back into Brian’s arms. But I knew that we’d be left behind if we didn’t show up. Not that I’d have a problem with that, Brian on the hand might.
“I don’t wanna get up.” Brian said and pulled the covers over our heads.
“I don’t either, but if we don’t we’ll miss the flight to Denver and we’d never live that down.” I said and kissed his chest.
“I hate when you’re right.” He said and sighed. “You want the shower first?”
“Sure.” I said and slid out of bed naked. “I wish I we had time for you to join me.”
“Me too, but we don’t. I’ll pack while you shower.” He said and slid out of bed.
I bit my lip to hold back a moan. Before I could jump him, I hurried to the bathroom.
When I was done with my shower, I wrapped a towel around me and went back out into the bathroom. Brian was sitting on the bed watching T.V., completely naked. I rolled my eyes and went over to my suite case.
“I already picked out something for you to wear.” Brian said.
“You did?” I asked raising an eyebrow at him. “Where is it?”
“Over here.” He said and patted the bed next to him.
I didn’t say anything as I dropped my towel to the floor. I walked over to him and crawled on to his lap.
“You and your sex drive is going to be the death of me.” He said and placed his hands on my hips.
“To bad we don’t have time.” I said and rolled off him.
“You live to tease me don’t you?” He asked and got out of bed.
“You know it.” I said and laughed.
“You’re mine after the concert.” He said and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.
“Bring your best baby!” I yelled after him.
I laughed and rolled off the bed. I pulled on the clothes that Brian had picked out for me.
When I was done with that, I took my lap top into the living room and sat in front of the T.V., which I had playing for ground noise.
I turned on my lap top and looked up at the T.V. just as they flashed a picture of Nick and Terri. I grabbed the remote and turned up the volume.
“And it looks like Nick Carter is off the market for good.” The women said. “It looks like him and his new flame tied the knot in Las Vegas last night.”
I stared at the T.V. shocked. I really hope they didn’t get married, because I’d be really pissed that I wasn’t there.
Shaking my head, I picked up my cell from the table and dialed Terri’s number.
“Terri’s phone Nick speaking.” Nick said answering her phone.
“Please tell me I really don’t have to kill you and they got it all wrong.” I said. “Because if you did what they are saying you did, I’m gonna be really, really, really pissed that I wasn’t there.”
“What are you talking about?” Nick asked. “I really have no idea what you’re even talking about.”
“You better not be lying to me Carter, because if won’t end well for you.” I said and hung up on him.
“Everything okay?” Brian asked standing in the doorway to the bedroom, only wearing my favorite jeans.
“For Nick’s sake, I really hope so.” I said looking up at him.
“What did he do that has you all upset?” He asked.
“They got hitched last night. Well according to the lady on T.V. they did.” I said.
“And that’s a problem because?” He asked.
“I wasn’t there.” I said. “I’ve been to every Backstreet weeding, and it kinda hurts that he’d get married without me there.”
“I’m sorry.” He said.
“It’s okay, I guess.” I said as I sat my lap top on the coffee table and stood up. “Give me your hand.”
“Why?” He asked.
“Do you trust me?” I asked.
“You know I do.” He said and walked over to me.
“Then give me your hand.” I said and held my hand out to him.
He didn’t say anything as he placed his right hand in mine.
I smiled at him as I wrapped the tops of my fingers around his wedding band. I slid it off his finger and shoved it in my pocket.
“If I’m gonna wear your ring, you’re not going to wear hers.” I said and brought his hand up to my mouth to kiss it.
“Okay.” He said and dropped his hand.
“That will make the biggest statement of them all.” I said
“I never really thought about it.” He said and looked down at his hand. “It’s weird not having it there.”
“We can get you another one if you want.” I said.
“No, I’ll be okay. It’ll just take some time getting use to it not being there.” He said. “I wonder how long it’ll take them to notice I took it off.”
“Who knows?” I said and shrugged. “I’m gonna check my emails real quick then I’ll pack the bathroom stuff.”
“Okay that sounds good.” He said and walked out of the room.
I sighed and sat back on the couch. I pulled my lap top back onto my lap again and opened the web browser.
Logging on to Yahoo, I found my inbox full of email from everyone from my Mom to my fans. I deleted most of the ones from my family; I really didn’t care what they had to say.
I emailed my editor back and then shut my lap top down. I stuck it back in its case then set it on the coffee table again.
When I walked back into the bedroom Brian was on the phone. I smiled at him and went into the bathroom.
I brushed my hair again, and then pulled it up into a pony tail. Looking at myself, I deiced to take my contacts out and wear my glasses. Seeing as I haven’t worn then in some time.
After that was done, I packed all of our bathroom things and then headed back into the bedroom.
Brian was still on the phone. I shrugged and put our bathroom bags in my suite case.
“Yeah okay, bye.” Brian said and hung up his phone.
“What’s wrong?” I asked looking at him.
“Leighann’s in the hospital.” He said.
“Oh God, is she okay?” I asked.
“She’s unconscious right now. My Mom’s flying down there to be with Baylee.” He said.
“We’ll leave right after the show tonight.” I said. “I’ll take care of everything.”
“Thank you.” He said and slid off the bed.
“It’s nothing. I know you that you need to be with your family.” I said. “I know the guys will understand.”
“Thank you.” He said again.
“I meant it when I said I’d do anything for you.” I said. “Even it means going to se your wife.”
He smiled at me. I smiled back at him.
“I’ll double check the bathroom.” He said and walked past me into the bathroom.
I sighed and made sure we had everything out of the bed room. Then I went into the living room, with my backpack to pack up my laptop.
As much as I hate Leighann right now, I really hope everything is okay. Baylee must be worried out of his mind. Damnit, I never meant for any of this to happen, but I can’t help how I feel about Brian. No matter what I’ve done in the past, he’s always been there for me, keeping me out of trouble.
The only other person I could count on, as I can Brian was my Dad. If it hadn’t been for Brian, I have no idea where I’d be today. My Dad’s death hit me hard; I was on a downward spiral, with no way to stop it.
My cell phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at it. Once again, it was my Mother calling.
“What?” I asked answering my phone.
“That’s no way to talk to your Mother.” She said.
“I really don’t have time for this, what do you want?” I asked.
“Gee, can’t I just call and talk to you?” She asked.
“No, look I’m really busy and really don’t have to time to talk to you, so either tell me what you want, or I’m hanging up.” I said.
“I heard Leighann was in the hospital.” She said. “I was just calling to see in my Grandchild was okay.”
“Why would I know?” I asked.
“Well aren’t you sleeping with her husband?” She asked.
“God, you really are a bitch aren’t you?” I asked. “You only called to find out if I really was sleeping with Brian, didn’t you?”
“I did not.” She said. “I really am concerned for Leighann, seeing as she’s giving me my fist Grandchild.”
“She’s not even sure if it’s Brad’s or not. It could be Brian’s for all we know.” I said and rolled my eyes. “So don’t go getting your hopes up. I’d hate see them crushed, again.”
“Why do you hate me so much?” She asked.
“After everything you did to me? You have to ask that question?” I asked starting to get really pissed. “You’re more fucked up then I thought.”
“You’re still pissed that I made you get an abortion.” She said.
“I didn’t have it.” I said. “I miscarried before I could do that. Plus Dad said I didn’t have to.”
“You wouldn’t have been living under my roof.” She said.
“God, why do you think Dad left me everything?” I asked. “He knew you’d never let me have what he left me, so he left it all to me. By the time the cancer took him, he hated you. He died wondering where the woman he fell in love with went. I hated seeing him like that. He deserved so much better then what you gave him. Hell so did I.”
“How can you say something like that?” She asked. “Are you trying to hurt me?”
“Because it’s the truth,” I said and wiped my eyes. “I have to go, don’t call me again.”
I didn’t wait for her to answer; I just hung up the phone and turn it off.
“You were pregnant?” Brian asked.
I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.
“By the time I went to tell you, I had already lost the baby. I didn’t want to hurt you more then I already did. I know it was stupid of me to hide it from you, but I had no idea what I was doing.” I said. “I really am sorry that I never told you. But I really didn’t want to hurt your chance of living out your dream.”
“What would you have done if would have had the baby?” He asked.
“I would have flown to Florida and hunted you down and told you.” I said. “I would have never kept your child from you.”
“You mean it?” He asked.
“Of course I do.” I said. “I know what family means to you.”
“Is that why you said no, when I asked you to marry me?” He asked.
“Partly, but I also knew that we weren’t ready for that yet. I had a lot more growing up to do.” I said. “The one thing that never changed was how much I loved you. You were the only one who was able to pull me back from the darkness and make me whole again.”
“I believe you.” He said. “Come here.”
He opened his arms for me to step into them.
I walked over to him, wrapped my arms around his waist, and laid my head on his shoulder.
“You and me together forever.” He said and kissed the side of my head.
“I don’t deserve you.” I said.
“You do to. “ He said. “You deserve the best. And I’m more then happy to give you whatever you want. Never doubt how much I love you.”
“I love you too.” I said as someone started to knock on our door.
I let go of Brian and went to answer the door, I was happy that I hadn’t put any make up on today.
When I pulled open the door, I saw AJ and Rochelle on the other side. They smiled at me as I let them in.
“What brings you guys by?” I asked shutting the door behind them.
“We came to see if you guys were ready to head down stairs.” Rochelle said.
“Just about.” Brian said and joined us.
“So did you guys here what Nick and Terri did last night?” AJ asked.
“Yeah and for his sake, they better be making it up.” I said and cracked my knuckles.
“Why?” Rochelle asked.
“Because I’ve been to ever Backstreet Wedding, and Terri’s my best friend.” I said. “It’s not that I don’t approve, because I do, it’s just I’ll be really hurt if they did get hitched without me.”
“Oh I see.” She said.
“Yeah.” I said.
“You okay?” AJ asked. “You seem a little off.”
“I just got off the phone with my Mom.” I said.
“What did she want?” AJ asked.
“To see if I really was sleeping with Brian or not,” I said and rolled my eyes. “She’s pretending that she actually cares about Leighann.”
“What’s wrong with Leighann?” Rochelle asked.
“She’s in the hospital.” I said. “We’re flying to Atlanta tonight after the show.”
“You sure it’s a good idea for you to go?” AJ asked.
“I’m not letting him go by himself.” I said. “But no I don’t think it’s a good idea for me to go, but like I said I’m not letting him do it alone.”
“He’s standing right here.” Brian said.
“Sorry.” I said and looked at him.
“It’s alright.” Brian said and pulled me to him. “I don’t want to go alone either.”
“I know.” I said and leaned back into him.
“God you two are so cute it’s sick.” AJ said.
I just smiled at AJ.
“Don’t even think about it.” AJ said and shook his finger at me.
“Think about what?” I asked.
“You know what.” AJ said.
“Do I?” I asked. “I’m not sure I do.”
“I’m not going to say it, because then you will do it.” AJ said and shook his head. “You’re not tricking me this time.”
“Fine, you’ve won this time.” I said and pulled away from Brian. “Bri, can you get our bags from the room and we’ll go?”
“Sure.” Brian said and walked into the bed room.
I walked over to the couch, picked up my backpack, and slipped it over my shoulder. Then I slid on my flats that were by the side of the couch.
When Brian came out of the bed room, I took my suite case from him and we head to the elevators.
Once down stairs we meet up with the rest of the group. Terri wouldn’t even look at me, and that right there told me she was guilty. She was just lucky we didn’t have time for me to be pissed off at her.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
When we landed in Denver, we had to go right to the venue. We were running late and had no time to stop for anything.
While the boys were rushed into sound check, the girls and I loaded the buses since they were driving to Salt Lake City. Which I hoped that we’d make it back in time for that show, but I just wasn’t sure if that was going to happen. Who knew how bad Leighann was, and what was going on.
“Hailey?” Terri called out breaking me out of my thoughts.
“Back here.” I yelled.
I heard the door open to the bed room and Terri stuck her head in.
“So how mad are you right now?” She asked.
“I don’t have time right now to be mad at you.” I said. “I have to pack a bag for Brian and me.”
“Where are you going?” She asked.
“We’re flying to Atlanta tonight.” I said. “Leighann’s in the hospital and we don’t want to leave Baylee there alone.”
“Oh God, is she okay?” She asked.
“I hope so.” I said. “So I talked to my Mom today.”
“What did she want?” She asked.
“To find out if I was really sleeping with Brian.” I said. “She thinks that Leighann’s Baby is Brad’s.”
“Is it?” She asked.
“We won’t know until they do a DNA test.” I said. “But either way their marriage is over.”
“How can you be so sure about that?” She asked. “Not that I doubt you or anything.”
I reached in my pocket, pulled out Brian’s wedding ring, and handed it to her.
“Wow,” She said and looked at me.
“Yeah, I told him if I was going to wear his ring, he wasn’t going to wear hers.” I said. “He didn’t fight me when I took it off, but I know he’s missing it. I just hate that I had to take it off him. I wish he would have done it on his own, if I wouldn’t have taken it off, I don’t think he would have.”
“Maybe he never really thought about it. He has worn it for a long time.” She said.
“I know, but I want to the fans to know he’s serious about being with me.” I said. “I don’t want them to think that he’s going through some midlife crisis or something like that.”
“You gonna be okay?” She asked.
“I think so.” I said. “I talked to my Mom today.”
“How did that go?” She asked.
“She just wanted to see if I really was sleeping with Brian or not.” I said. “She didn’t care about anything else, just wanted something she could use against me.”
“Why does your Mom hate you so much?” She asked.
“Because she thinks I turned my Dad on her before he died.” I said. “Plus she’s still pretty pissed that Dad left everything to me and not her or my brother.”
“Wow.” She said.
“So are you gonna tell me the truth or not?” I asked changing the subject.
“I really am sorry.” She said.
“I would have been there if you would have told me.” I said.
“We were just walking around the strip and just kinda went for it.” She said and ran her fingers through her hair. “I really thought he was joking when he said he wanted to marry me.”
“That is one thing Nick would never joke about.” I said.
“I know that now.” She said. “Well at least the fans attention will be divide now.”
“Yeah well that doesn’t make me feel any better.” I said.
“I’m sorry.” She said. “I really am.”
“You’re just lucky I don’t have the energy to be pissed at you two.” I said.
“We’ll make it up to you, I promise.” She said.
“You better Mrs. Nick Carter.” I said. “God that’s weird to say.”
“It’s weird to say. God my Mom’s gonna kill me.” She said.
I just laughed and shook my head.
“And I have a feeling she’ll find a way to blame it all on me too.” I said.
“Most likely.” She said. “Well I’m gonna go on in, you wanna come?”
“No I gotta pack and then I gotta book our tickets.” I said.
“Well you have fun with that.” She said.
“Oh I will.” I said and rolled my eyes.
“See ya later.” She said and walked away.
I shook my head and went back to my packing.
I really didn’t want to go to Atlanta, but I wasn’t about to let Brian go alone. I had a bad feeling about us going, but if he didn’t go everyone would think that he didn’t care what happened to the mother of his children. Which isn’t true at all, he may not be in love with her anymore, but that didn’t mean he didn’t love her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 14 by XredXXtearsX87
Author's Notes:
Here's the next chapter enjoy!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 14
~Brian’s POV~
By the time we landed and got to the hotel, it was almost four o’clock in the morning and we were both tired. I really wanted to go to the hospital, but I knew there’d be no point; I wouldn’t be able to see Leighann. And Mom had Baylee at the house. And I didn’t want to go there, so here we were at a hotel not far from the hospital.
“Brian, you okay.” Hailey asked breaking me out my thoughts.
“I really don’t know.” I said and sighed.
“What do you need me to do?” She asked and hugged me from behind.
“Just hold me for now.” I said and turned around in her arms. “I feel like my life is falling apart around me. And the only light I see is you.”
“I’m sorry things have gotten so bad, in such a short time.” She said and cupped my face with her hand. “I wish I could take away all your pain.”
“You do just by being with me.” I said and kissed her.
She pulled away and took my hand in hers.
“Let’s get some sleep, it’s been a long a day, and it’s only gonna get longer.” She said. “We have to pick Baylee up at 8 and then head to the hospital.”
“Thank you so much Hailey.” I said. “I don’t know what I’d do without you.”
“I love you Brian, and I’d do anything for you.” She said. “It’s nothing.”
“Come on, I need some sleep.” I said and led her to the bed.
“That’s sounds good.” She said as she sat down on the edge of the bed.
I sat next to her and picked up her hand. I kissed the back of his and laced our fingers together.
“I have an idea.” She said and stood up. “You get ready for bed, and I’ll be back. But forget the shirt.”
“Okay.” I said as she walked out of the room.
I stood up and stripped down my boxers. I laid down face first on the bed and waited for Hailey to come back into the room.
“Prefect, just where I want you,” She said as I felt the bed dip. “Now this may be cold, but once I get it worked in you’ll feel better.”
“Mmmmkay.” I mumbled and closed my eyes.
She squirted the lotion onto my back and started working into my skin. It felt good. I could feel the stress melting away.
“You feel better?” She asked after she was done.
“A lot.” I said and rolled over to look at her. “Thank you Baby.”
“It’s nothing.” She said and pulled back the cover. “Come on, into bed with you.”
I smiled at her and then rolled over onto the other side of bed. I moved over to my side and held the covers up for her to join me. She shut the bedside light off and then joined me in bed. I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her.
“I love you.” I said and kissed her neck.
“Time for sleep.” She said and yawned. “We’ve got a long ass day tomorrow. Seeing as we’ll be seeing yours and her families.”
“Do I have to?” I asked.
“Yes. Baylee can’t wait to see you.” She said. “Now sleep.”
“Night.” I said and closed my eyes.
When I woke up in the morning, Hailey was no longer in bed with me. I rolled over onto my back and stared at the ceiling. I really just didn’t want to go to the hospital today, but I knew Hailey would make me go.
“Penny for your thoughts.” Hailey said sitting on the edge of the bed.
“I really don’t want to go.” I said.
“Why?” She asked.
“I’m afraid?” I said and looked at her.
“Afraid of what?” She asked gently.
“That I won’t be strong enough.” I said and looked back at the ceiling.
“You know I will stand by whatever you decided.” She said. “I’m not going anywhere.”
“I know that.” I said and sighed. “I just don’t wan to confront her.”
“I don’t either, but we have to. It’s better to do it now then later.” She said. “Plus she really can’t make a scene.”
“I just have this feeling that this is a set up.” I said.
“If I will make it easier on you, I won’t go.” She said. “I don’t want to make this to be harder on you then it should be.”
“I’m not ashamed of you.” I said sitting up.
“I know that Baby. I’m not saying that you are, but I don’t want to cause a scene at the hospital.” She said. “It’s bad enough what they’re saying about me and I don’t want to make it worse.”
“I really don’t think I can do it without you.” I said and cupped her face. “I love you.”
“I love you too.” She said and leaned forward to kiss me on the forehead. “We’ll do whatever you want.”
“Why are you being so good about this?” I asked. “Not that I’m complaining.”
“Because like I’ve said before, don’t want to make this any harder on you then it already is.” She said and slid off the bed. “Come on, you barely got time for a shower, so you better move it.”
“You wanna join me?” I asked and wiggled my eyebrows.
“Maybe later.” She said and licked her lips. “We don’t have time right now.”
“Damn.” I said and slid off the bed. “I love you.”
“I want my good morning kiss.” She said stepping towards me.
“Well Damn, where are my manners.” I asked and pulled her to me.
“I’m so glad to see you smile.” She said and cupped my face. “But please kiss me.”
I didn’t say anything I just leaned forward and kissed her. She pulled away before the kiss could get to deep.
“Go take a shower, you’ll feel better.” She said and pulled away from me. “You’re Mom will be picking us up in a half hour.”
“I’m going.” I said and threw my hands up.
Hailey smiled at me as I headed for the bathroom. But her smile didn’t reach her eyes something was bothering her.
I shook my head as I shut the bathroom door behind me. Hailey had already started the shower for me. That brought a huge smile to my face. God I was really lucky to have her. Leighann would never do something like this for me. It really just showed me how much I should be with Hailey and leave Leighann behind.
God knows this sounds bad, but I really hope that child she cares isn’t mine. Don’t get me wrong I love Baylee, but if this child is mine, she’ll hold it against me for the rest of our lives.
And I really can’t do that to Hailey.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~Hailey’s POV~
While Brian was in the shower, I decided to check my email. I knew I had been putting it off long enough.
And once I logged into my inbox it was full of emails that I really didn’t want to read and wasn’t going too. I had a feeling I was going to have to change my email address and take it off my website. I hated to do that, because I love my fans and I love hearing form them, but it was Brian’s fans that ruined it for all of the other.
And from what I can tell, they all know that we’re here in Atlanta and not on the way to the next show. Did they really think I’d keep Brian from coming to see Leighann? God I may be a bitch, but when it comes to Brian and what he wants, I’m a huge softy. I can never really say no to him.
And as much as it would hurt, if he decided to go back to Leighann, I would let him go. All I want is for him to be happy. So if she makes him happy, I’ll let him go.
“You okay?” Brian asked breaking me out of my thoughts.
“Yeah I was just going through my emails.” I said looking back at him.
“I’m guessing the fans know we’re not on the way to Salt Lake City then.” He said walking around the couch.
“They are having mixed reactions to us being here.” I said and ran my fingers through my hair. “They don’t know that Leighann is in the hospital, yet.”
“Don’t worry it will be okay.” He said and sat next to me. “In the end everything will be worth this pain. You just have to believe that.”
“God she was such a fool to cheat on you and then push you away.” I said and smiled at him. “I love you.”
“I love you to.” He said and leaned forward to kiss me.
But as soon as our lips touched, someone started to knock on the door. I pulled away and smiled at him.
“That’s your Mom and son.” I said. “You better go get it.”
He rolled his eyes and stood up. My eyes followed his ass as he walked to the door. I don’t think I’ve said enough but damn do I love his ass, and it’s just the icing on the cake that he’s wearing my favorite jeans. Maybe he shouldn’t have let me pack his clothes.
“Hailey!” Baylee yelled and ran right for me.
I opened my arms and caught him in a huge hug.
“I missed you buddy.” I said as he pulled away from me.
“I missed you too.” He said and smiled up at me.
“You ready to go see Mommy?” I asked and packed up my lap top.
“Uhhuh.” He said and nodded his head.
“Well let’s go.” I said standing up.
“Is it a good idea that you go Hailey?” Jackie asked.
“No, but I’m going anyways.” I said as I grabbed my purse off the coffee table.
“Mom, don’t worry it will be okay.” Brian said.
“You better be right about this. I would hate to cause a scene at the hospital.” She said.
“So do we, but if it happens it won’t be because of us.” I said.
“Well let’s go.” Jackie said and headed for the door.
Brian and I shared a look behind her back. She confused us both.
When we got down to Jackie’s rental car, I climbed in the back seat with Baylee. There was no in hell I was ridding in front with her, she really pissed that I was here and I really didn’t want to make it worse then it already was going to be.
“So Leighann woke up last night.” Jackie said.
“That’s great news.” Brian said. “What about the baby?”
“The Baby is fine.” Jackie said. “They’re waiting for you to get there so they can do a DNA test. Why do they have to do a DNA test?”
I really had something mean to say, but I wasn’t about to say in front of Baylee.
“Cause Mommy doesn’t think Daddy’s the babies Daddy.” Baylee said.
“What?” Jackie asked looking over at Brian.
“She cheated on me.” Brian said not looking at his mother. “Can we not do this now?”
“Sure Son.” Jackie said.
The rest of the ride to the hospital was quite. Not ever Baylee said anything.
When we pulled into the parking lot and parked the car, I noticed all the fans, shit this is just want I needed.
“I’m gonna have to carry Baylee in.” I said.
“Why?” Jackie asked.
“Because if she’s holding Baylee the fans won’t attack her,” Brian said. “God this speared really fast.”
“Well this is big news.” I said and helped Baylee unbuckle his seatbelt. “Ready kiddo?”
“Yup.” Baylee said.
I reached behind me and opened my door then slid out. Baylee followed me and when he reached the end of the seat, he wrapped his arms around me neck and his legs around my waist. I really wish it didn’t have to be this way, but damnit it was the only way I could get inside without getting hurt.
“Ready?” Brian asked wrapping his arm around my waist.
“As I will ever be.” I said and shut the car door with my foot.
“I really wish at times like these I wasn’t so famous.” Brian said.
“You don’t mean that.” Jackie said walking around the car, locking it as she went.
“I know, I’m just tired.” He said as we headed for the door.
Once the fans realized who we were, they were all over us. I kept my head down and my hand over Baylee’s head. I really hated that I had to use him as a shield but there was no way that they would even think about hurting Brian’s son.
The fans got so bad that they had to send security out to help us get into the hospital. I’ve never seen the fans this crazy before. Even back in the Boys hay day, they never got this bad. I mean blocking us from getting into the hospital is a little different then blocking the way into the hotel.
Once we were inside, they took us right up to Leighann’s floor and right into a privet waiting room, where we hopefully wouldn’t be bothered by anyone.
“That was insane.” I said and sat Baylee in a chair.
“I have a feeling it’s just going to get much worse.” Brian said as a nurse came in.
“Mr. Littrell, your wife would like to see you, alone.” The Nurse said.
“Go, I’ll be okay.” I said and squeezed his hand. “Don’t worry about me.”
“I love you.” He said and kissed me.
“Love you too.” I said pulling away. “Really don’t worry about me. I’m not going anywhere.”
“I’ll be back soon.” He said and turned to Baylee. “Baylee, you be good for Grandma and Hailey now.”
“When can I see Mommy?” Baylee asked.
“When I’m done talking to her, I’ll come get you Okay?” Brian asked.
“Okay.” Baylee said and smiled at Brian.
“If you’re ready Mr. Littrell.” The Nurse said.
“I’m coming.” Brian said and followed her out of the room.
I just watched as Brian walked away from us. I really had a bad feeling about this whole thing.
“You’re lucky no one else was around.” Jackie said. “But I’m sure the nurse saw enough to confirm the rumors.” Jackie said. “I do say I haven’t seen my son this happy in a while. When he’s around you, he can’t keep the smile off his face.”
“I really do love him.” I said looking at her.
“Oh I have no doubt about that.” She said. “And I can tell that he really loves you.”
“Why do I feel like there’s a, but, on the end of that?” I asked sitting next to Baylee.
“But I don’t think you are right for my son.” She said. “Not that he will listen to me when I tell him that.”
“I’m not going anywhere until he asks me to leave.” I said. “And that’s all I have to say about it.”
“Fine.” She said and sat across from us.
I rolled my eyes, pulled a coloring book and crayons out of my purse, and handed them to Baylee. From the smile on Baylee’s face, I knew that I was right in getting them for him this morning from the hotel gift shop.
He took them, sat them on the coffee table in front of us, and sat on the floor so he could color.
I smiled at him and pulled out my lap top. Might as well try to get some work done. I had a feeling we were going to be here all day. Not that I really minded this is where we needed to be, no matter how much I didn’t like it.
About an hour later Baylee started to pull on my pants leg.
“What’s up Buddy?” I asked looking down at him.
“I have to go potty.” He said looking at me.
“Okay, give me a second.” I said and saved what I had been working on.
I locked my computer then set it on the table in front of me.
“Jackie, I’m gonna take Baylee to the bathroom.” I said standing up.
Baylee followed me.
“Take security with you.” She said looking up from her book.
“I will.” I said. “Do you need anything?”
“No, I’m fine.” She said. “Thank you though.”
“No prob, we’ll be back.” I said and headed for the door the nurse led Brian out.
When I opened the door, I found to security guards standing on the other side.
“Can one of you guys walk with us down to the bathroom?” I asked.
“Mike, you go. I’ll stay here.” One of them said.
“Right this way Ma’am.” Mike said.
“Thank you.” I said and took Baylee’s hand.
As we walked by people were giving us wired looks. I tried to ignore them the best I could. But when I started to hear the whispers, I started to get pissed. Damnit, they could talk about me all they wanted, but they had no right to drag Baylee into this.
I stood out side the men’s bathroom door while Baylee when in to use the bathroom. As I stood there, I heard a group of nurses talking about me. I wanted to go over there, but I didn’t want to cause a scene. I really wish one of them would come up to me so I could hit them in the fucking face.
As soon as Baylee came out, we headed right for our privet waiting room. Which, thankfully was the other way then were the girls were standing.
When we got the our waiting room, Mike opened the door for us and held it open.
“Thank you.” I said as we walked by.
“Just doing my job Ma’am.” Mike said.
“I know, but still thank you.” I said.
He just nodded his head and shut the door behind him.
Baylee walked over, sat back down on the floor, and continued to color. I just sat back in my chair and closed my eyes. I really need to keep my temper in control.
“I can’t believe Brian’s not back yet.” Jackie said.
“They have a lot to talk about.” I said and looked at her.
“I’m worried about him.” She said.
“Me too.” I said and ran my fingers through my hair. “I hope he’s back soon.”
“I’m sure he will be.” She said and tired to smile.
“Yeah.” I said and pulled out my cell phone.
I had a new text message from Terri.
I opened the message and replied to it.
It didn’t make me feel any better that everyone was worried about this trip. They guys all had the same bad feeling about this trip I had, but they also understood that we needed to do this, no matter how much we didn’t want to.
The door opening broke me out of my thoughts. I looked up hoping to see Brian, but I never expected to see my Brother and Mother standing in the door way. That did not sit well with me.
“What are you two doing here?” I asked standing up.
As Baylee could sense something was wrong, he moved back behind me. I looked down at him and he had a worried look on his face. I could tell that he knew my brother.
“We came to make sure that Leighann was okay.” Brad said smirking.
“Well go find somewhere else to sit.” I said. “You are not welcome here.”
“Do you really think she’s going to give everything up to be with you?” I asked.
“Yes.” He said. “Seeing as the child she carries is mine.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 15 by XredXXtearsX87
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Brian’s POV~
It really hurt to seeing Leighann lying in that hospital bed. I hated seeing anyone I cared about hurting.
“Are you just gonna stand there and watch me or are you going to come talk to me?” Leighann asked.
“Sorry.” I said as I stepped up to the bed.
“You can sit down.”She said and pointed the chair.
I didn’t say anything as I walked around the bed and say down.
“I was surprised, to say the least, when your Mom told me you were coming.” She said. “I didn’t think Hailey would let you.”
“It was Hailey’s idea.” I said. “So wanna tell me what happened?”
“I’ve made a mistake.” She said and sighed.
“You mean sleeping with Brad?” I asked. “Or something else?”
“You know about that?” She asked shocked. “How?”
“He left a message on the answering machine.” I said. “Next time, you might want to delete them before someone hears them, that shouldn’t.”
“I’m not going to apologize for finding someone else.” She said. “We’ve been over for a while now.”
“Then why not let me go?” I asked.
“For anyone other then Hailey.” She said.
“You’re kidding right?” I asked. “Hailey is my best friend. Nothing is going on between us.”
“Well the pictures say different.” She said. “They paint another picture.”
“So what, we’ve kissed. Hailey and I use to make out all the time.” I said.
“So you’re not sleeping with her?” She asked.
“No.” I said.
Good God, I never knew it would be so easy to lie to her. It never has been before.
“That’s not what I’ve heard.” She said. “Lauren tells me you two share a hotel room.”
“That doesn’t mean anything.” I said rolling my eyes. “It’s was just easier that way. We were only at the hotel for a day maybe two.”
“What about Vegas?” She asked.
“She was going to stay with Terri, but then Nick and Laruen broke up.” I said. “Nick stayed with Terri and Hailey stayed with me.”
“You have answers for everything don’t you?” She asked.
“Why do you hate Hailey so much?” I asked.
“She’s everything I’m not.” She said. “And I hate her for it.”
“Is that why you sent her on tour with me?” I asked. “Did you want me to cheat on you?”
“Yes, no, damnit, I don’t know why I asked her to go.” She said.
“Do you still love me?” I asked.
“I will always love you.” She said. “But I’m not in love with you anymore.”
“Then let me go.” I said.
“I just don’t think I can.” She said.
“Tell me the truth is the baby mine?” I asked.
“I really wish I could answer yes to that, but I can’t.” She said. “The baby is Brad’s.”
“I will give you everything that you want, but what is mine, if you just let m go.” I said.
“What about Baylee?” She asked.
“Joint custody.” I said.
“You really love her don’t you?” She asked.
“I just want to be happy.” I said. “Is that to much to ask for?”
“I will not let her win.” She said.
“This isn’t some game.” I said through gritted teeth. “This is my life. God why are you fighting this so hard?”
She didn’t answer me, she just crossed her arms over her chest and looked at the T.V.
“My lawyer will be in touch.” I said standing up. “Don’t fight me on this.”
“What if I do?” She asked.
“You will lose everything.” I said and walked from the room.
I Really didn’t want to go back to the waiting room, just yet. But I also knew that it would be stupid to walk around without any security with this many fans around.
I sighed and headed back to the waiting room.
I walked into the waiting room to find Hailey having a stare down with Brad. This wasn’t good at all. I could tell she was already pissed and getting pushed to her limit.
“Ya know DNA doesn’t make you a father.” Hailey said.
“God why do you have to be such a bitch?” Brad asked.
“Watch what you say around Baylee.” She said through gritted teeth. “Leave now. Don’t make me kick your butt.”
“I would love to see you, Sister Dear.” Brad said pushing Hailey’s buttons.
“I have before, and I will again, now leave.” She said.
“Yes Brad, leave.” I said.
He turned and glared at me. I just raised an eyebrow at him.
“I need to go see Leighann anyways.” Brad said pushing past me.
Hailey’s Mom didn’t say anything as she followed behind Brad.
“You look mad, you okay?” Hailey asked walking over to me.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” I said. “Come on Baylee, let’s go say goodbye to Mom.”
“Okay.” Baylee said walking over to me.
He grabbed my hand and looked up at me.
“We’re going to leave when we get back.” I said to Hailey.
“Okay.” She said.
“We shouldn’t be long.” I said.
“Love you.” She said.
“Love you too.” I said and headed for the door.
“You’re gonna take me with you and Hailey right?” Baylee asked.
“Yes, I don’t’ want to leave you here while Mom’s in the hospital.” I said.
“Good.” He said and smiled up at me.
I smiled down at him as we reached Leighann’s room. I opened the door and let Baylee in.
Brad and his Mom were standing on the other side of the bed.
“Baylee wanted to say goodbye.” I said and crossed my arms over my chest.
“Bye Mom.” Baylee said. and looked back at me. “Can we go now? I miss Uncle Nicky.”
“Yeah we can go.” I said.
“Where are you going?” Leighann asked.
“Salt Lake City. We have a show tomorrow night.” I said. “You are in no condition to watch Baylee, so I’m going to take him with me.”
“Brad and Jane can watch him.” She said.
“Not happening. He wants to go come, so I’m gonna take him.” I said. “Let’s go Baylee.”
“Bye Mom, love you.” Baylee said and headed for the door.
I turned and followed my son out of the room. I could barely keep the smile off my face.
When we got back to the waiting room, Hailey and my Mom were ready to leave.
“Ready?” Hailey asked smiling at me.
“Yeah, you tell security already?” I asked.
“Yeah, Mikey went to get the car.” Hailey said.
“Good.” I said as the door behind m opened.
“We’re all set. Mike just pulled up with the car.” Tommy said.
“We’re ready to leave.” I said looking at him.
“I’ll walk you down.” Tommy said and stepped back out of the room.
“Are you guys going back to the tour?” Mom asked.
“Yeah, Baylee’s coming with us.” I said.
“I figured you wouldn’t leave him here, so I packed a bag for him.” Mom said.
“Thank you so much.” I said and smiled at her. “You just saved me a ton of time.”
“I called and got our flight all set.” Hailey said.
“I’ll drive you back to the hotel so you can get your bags, then I’ll stick around for a few days and makes sure everything is okay.” Mom said.
I walked over to her and hugged her.
“I love you Mom.” I said and kissed her cheek.
“I love you to my Boy.” She said. “Let’s not keep them waiting.”
“Okay.” I said and let her go.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
By the time we reached Salt Lake, I was ready to crash. Not getting enough sleep was finally starting to catch up with me. But I couldn’t rest until I knew we were far from Leighann and all that drama, I wanted to go back to the last few days where it was just me and Hailey. But I couldn’t do that now. I had Baylee to worry about.
So far, he seemed to be taking things good, but when the shit hit the fan, it was going to hit hard. I almost didn’t have to the heart to tell him that his mother and I would never be together again.
By the time we got to the hotel Baylee was fast asleep, so I had to carry him up to our room. Hailey tired to get her own room, but I didn’t want her to. I needed to hold her as I slept.
I knew she was worried about Baylee seeing us together, but I had a feeling it won’t bother him as much as she thinks it will.
“Nick said we have a 10am wake up call.” Hailey said breaking me out of my thoughts. “They all agreed to let us sleep in.”
“Okay.” I said and placed Baylee on the couch. “Thank you for being here. I really don’t want to be alone.”
She smiled at me and walked over to me.
I didn’t say anything as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me.
“I told you that I’d do anything for you.” She said. “I love you.”
“I know. I just want you to know how much it means to me that you’re here.” I said and kissed her forehead.
“My brother is gonna get us back for what happened at the hospital.” She said.
“He’ll start something that he won’t be able to finish.” I said. “I’m not letting them walk all over me.”
She laughed softly and pulled way from me.
“Come on, let’s get the he-man in bed.” She said. “You look like you could fall over and sleep on the floor.”
“I’m so tired.” I said and followed her in to the bedroom.
“I know you are.” She said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
Over the next few days, I began to feel myself start to pull away from Brian. I wasn’t really sure why I was doing so, but I just couldn’t stop.
Another thing that was really starting to bother me was Terri and Nick. They seemed so in love and all over each other. I know I was the one that set them up, but I hated knowing that he’d never be mine again. Which really shouldn’t bother me, seeing as I had Brian, but it bothered me a lot, and I had no idea why.
“You okay?” Howie asked breaking me out of my thoughts.
“Fuck if I know.” I said and looked at him.
“Should I go get AJ?” He asked.
“No.” I said and shook my head. “I gotta get back to the hotel and pack.”
“Where are you going?” He asked.
“I have some interviews to do.” I said and ran my fingers through my hair. “I think it will be good for me if I was a way for a few days.”
“What about Brian?” He asked.
“I have no idea.” I said and sighed. “I really just hate feeling like this. I don’t want to hurt him. Either of them.”
“Then don’t.” He said.
“I can’t help feeling this way.” I said looking at him. “I hate it, I really do, but I can’t stop them from coming every time I look at him.”
“You shut your feelings for me and J off. Why can’t you do the same for Nick?” He asked.
“I’ve tired and I really can’t. I guess deep down I love him, in a very fucked up way.” I said shaking my head. “But I can’t ruin what he has with Terri. One she’d kill me and two I’m the one that pushed them together.”
“Why did you do that when you knew what would happen?” He asked.
“Because I want him to be happy, and I know he wasn’t happy with the way things were.” I said. “And I know she’ll treat him the way he deserves to be treated. Plus she’s hundred times better for him then I ever was or will be.”
“Wow, that was deep.” He said. “But what are you going to do about Brian?”
“I have no idea.” I said and sighed. “I love him, I really do, but for the last few days I’ve been pulling away from him. And I know that he’s seen that.”
“Why though?” He asked.
“God if I knew I’d tell you, but I have no idea.” I said and looked over to where Brian was playing with Baylee and James.
“He loves you.” He said.
“I know. But I think we rushed into this.” I said.
“You’re just scared.” He said.
“No I’m terrified.” I said. “I’ve never just been with one guy at a time. This is all so freaking new to me, I have no idea what to do.”
Before he could say anything Nick walked over to us. He had a huge smile on his face.
“What’s up Nick?” I asked.
“Terri’s taking a nap.” He said and smiled at us.
“Oh.” I said and pulled out my phone.
“You okay there Hailey?” Nick asked. “You’re acting weird again.”
“I’m fine. I gotta go talk to Bri.” I said and walked away.
I walked over to where Brian was playing with Baylee and James. It brought a smile to my face seeing him play with them.
“Hey Baby.” Brian said standing up.
“Hey.” I said smiling at him.
“You feeling okay?” He asked.
“Yeah, I guess.” I said and sighed. “Um, Kyle called this morning and I have to fly to LA for a few days.”
“Oh, for what?” He asked.
“Some interviews I guess, I’m not really sure.” I said. “Will you be okay for a few days?”
“Yeah, I mean I have the guys and Baylee.” He said and grinned at me. “Plus we can practice our phone sex.”
“You are so freaking lucky I love you so much.” I said and smiled at him.
“I love you too.” He said and pulled me to him. “I’m gonna miss you though.”
“It’ll only be a few days.” I said and kissed his nose. “I think you can live with no sex for a few days.”
“You’d have phone sex with Nick.” He said and pulled away from me.
“What the fuck is that supposed to mean?” I asked.
“Nothing. Have fun in LA.” He said and walked away from me.
I shook my head and walked off in the other direction.
God and men said we were complicated, they are just as, or even more so, complicated then we are.
I walked around backstage until I found Marcus. Yeah I knew that he was AJ’s body guard, but he was one of the few that actually liked me. I guess sometimes I make it hard for them to their jobs, though I have no idea what they are even talking about.
“Hey Marcus.” I said tapping him on the shoulder.
“What up White Girl?” He asked looking up at me.
“Can you take me back to the hotel? I have to pack for LA, and my flight leaves in like five hours.” I said.
“Sure, let me call Tony and let him know.” He said and pulled out his phone.
“Okay.” I said.
I pulled out my phone out and sent a quick text to Brian, telling him that I was leaving and that I would see him when I got back. He didn’t send anything back. I had no idea why he was so pissed.
Didn’t he believe me when I told him that Nick and I were really over? Doesn’t he understand how hard this is for me?
“Ready to go?” Marcus asked breaking me out of my thoughts.
“Yeah.” I said and followed him out to the cars.
Neither of us said anything as we drove to the hotel. That was one thing I loved about him he never asked questions. If it had been anyone else they would have, maybe that’s why he’s been with AJ for so long.
After I was done packing I sat down and wrote Brian a note, I wasn’t even sure if he would read it or not, but I couldn’t leave with out trying to fix things first. I knew he wouldn’t answer my phone calls, so this would have to do. I just really hope that he doesn’t throw it away.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It has been almost three days since I last heard from Brian. I guess he’s not talking to me anymore. I have no idea what did wrong, but he’s pissed at me. I have no idea what I did, but it’s not like I really wanted to leave him. I hated being away from him when he was hurting as bad as he was right now.
God I really hope he doesn’t think I left to cheat on him. Fuck, I wish he’d answer my fucking phone calls. This is driving me crazy.
“You really need to stop pacing so much.” Kyle said.
“Why don’t you go fuck your boyfriend?” I asked glaring at him.
“Because he’s busy with work.” He said and rolled his eyes. “What’s wrong Hailey? I haven’t seen you this up tight, as long as I’ve known you. Did you stop having sex again?”
“Brian’s pissed at me and won’t fucking talk to me.” I said and ran my fingers through my hair. “It’s really starting to piss me off. I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with him. I have a feeling he thinks I’m here because I want to cheat on him.”
“Wait, you’re only seeing one guy right now?” He asked shocked.
“Yes, why are you so shocked?” I asked. “I know how to keep my legs closed.”
“This must really be a first for you.” He said. “I’m proud of you.”
“Fuck off Kyle.” I said. “I really love Brian and I don’t want to hurt him.”
“Babe, he’s just another guy in the long list of guys you’ve fucked.” He said.
“What do you want?” I asked looking at him.
“Go to this party with me. Have fun let loose.” He said. “And for God’s sake get laid.”
“Fine.” I said walking from the room.
“We leave in a half hour.” He yelled after me.
I rolled my eyes and slammed my door.
I knew I really should be going tonight, but damn it he was right I needed to get out and have some fun. I needed to get out of this damn hotel room.
A half hour later, I was walking out of the door with Kyle. I had a bad feeling about going to this party, but I pushed it away. I was done worrying about Brian. He wasn’t talking to me, so why should I worry.
Two hours into the party I was starting to get really bored. All I was doing was standing at the bar drinking myself into oblivion. There was no one at this damn party I wanted to even considering talking to. Fuck, I should have stayed at the hotel.
“Hailey Anderson, you are looking good.” Someone said from behind me.
I turned and looked at him. God did it really have to be him, the one person I’ve been trying to avoid all night.
“What do you want?” I asked grabbing my drink.
“Come dance with me.” He said and grabbed my hand.
“Why would I do something like that?” I asked and down my drink.
“Because you know that you missed me.” He said and pulled me to him. “You know that you want to relive what he had.”
I just looked up at him and got lost in his eyes. Fuck, I was done for.
Chapter 16 by XredXXtearsX87
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
When I woke the next morning, my head was spinning. I hadn’t gotten that drunk in a long ass time. God, Brian would have never let me get this bad. Kyle has been with me long enough to know when I to cut me off, but did he, no.
When I got a hold of Kyle, I was going to kill him. He was never going to work in this fucking town again, if I had anything to do with it.
Hearing someone groan next me broke me out of my thoughts. I looked and saw my worst nightmare. This is what I just didn’t need. Fuck my life! Why does shit like this always happen to me? God, I’m never drinking again.
“Oh you got to be fucking kidding me!” I said and groaned.
“Do you have to be so fucking loud?” He asked.
“Please tell me we did not have sex last night?” I asked pleading.
“I have no idea.” He said and sat up. “I don’t remember shit from last night.”
“Oh I’m fucked.” I said and put my head in my hands.
“No babe that was last night.” He said and laughed.
“You are so not fucking helping.” I snapped at him.
“Damn when did you get such a potty mouth?” He asked.
“I’ve been hanging out with AJ way to fucking long.” I said and got out of bed.
“What the fuck are you doing?” He asked.
“Getting dressed then fucking leaving so I can go kill Kyle.” I said. “His ass is so fucking fired.”
“You’re gonna fire him because you got drunk and spent the night in my bed?” He asked.
“I didn’t even want to go to that damn party.” I said and picked up my bra and put it on.
“Why?” He asked.
“Because I have a good man waiting for me, and now I have tell him about this.” I said. “That’s if he doesn’t find out first.”
“Well maybe you shouldn’t drink so much and then maybe shit like this wouldn’t happen.” He said as I pulled on my shirt.
“You are so not helping.” I said rolling my eyes and pulling up my skirt.
“You looked hot last night, by the way.” He said licking his lips. “You’d look even better taking that all of and joining me back in bed.”
“As pissed as I am right now, you really don’t need to push it anymore.” I said. “I will not be afraid to kick your fucking ass okay?”
“Feisty, just the way I like it.” He said and grinned at me.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed my shoes.
“I’m out of here, leave me the fuck alone.” I said and walked out of his hotel room.
When I got back to my room, I found Kyle passed out on my couch. I walked over to the couch and pushed him off, waking him up.
“Why the fuck did you do that?” He asked standing up.
“Pack your shit and get the fuck out of here.” I said crossing my arms over my chest.
“You’re firing me?” He asked laughing.
“Yes.” I said. “And I’m not joking, I will be calling Dan to send me a replacement PR rep.”
“Why?” He asked.
“Because you dumb fuck you let me get drunk off my ass and I may or may not have cheated on my boyfriend.” I said. “And I’m fucking pissed as Hell if you couldn’t tell.”
“You can’t fire me.” He said and smirked.
“Watch me.” I said and pulled my cell phone out of my pocket.
I dialed Dan’s number, hopping he’d pick up.
“Dude Hailey, I love you, but it’s way to fucking early to be up on Sunday morning.” Dan said.
“I’m firing Kyle and I need you get me a replacement stat.” I said.
“What did the dumbass do now?” He asked. “And can his firing wait?”
“He let me get drunk at a party and let me go home with, He-who-may-not-be-named.” I said.
“You went home with Voldemort?” He asked. “Why would you do that? That’s just gross.”
“No you dumb fuck the other one.” I said.
“You mean, your ex that you never want to talk about again?” He asked. “That one?”
“That’s the one.” I said and sighed.
“He did not?” He asked.
“Oh he did.” I said looking at Kyle. “So get him the fuck out of here, before I kill him. Because you know I’ll do it. Shit I have to call Brian.”
“I’m sorry Hailey; I didn’t think he’d be so fucking stupid.” He said. “I’ll call him.”
“Thank you.” I said. “And do tell him, he better be gone by the time I come out of my room.”
“I will.” He said and hung up on me.
I didn’t say anything to Kyle as I pushed past him and went into my room.
God if things really couldn’t get any worse then they already were. But knowing my luck they could. Fuck my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Brian’s POV~
“Brian, what the fuck is wrong with you?” Terri asked coming up to me.
“Nothing.” I said looking at her.
“That’s bull shit and you know it.” She said. “You’ve been in a pissy mood since Hailey left. God she didn’t even want to go, but had to go because it’s part of her job.”
“I know that.” I said as she gave me a look. “Don’t give me that look, I know she didn’t want to go. Things will be fine when she comes back.”
“She doesn’t even know if she’s gonna come back, seeing as you won’t fucking answer you damn phone.” She said throwing her hands up. “She calls you about twenty times a day and you never answer your damn phone.”
“I’m busy.” I said and shrugged.
“No you’re avoiding her.” She said. “You have time now, why not call her?”
“I have to go feed Baylee.” I said.
“Are you really that fucking stupid?” She asked. “She’s hurt that you won’t answer her phone calls, she really thinks you’re pissed at her and she has no idea what she did to make you ignore her.”
I just shrugged.
“Do you know how hard this is on her?” She asked and threw her hands up again. “She has given up all others just to be with you. She’s never done that before. She did it because she never wants to hurt you the way Leighann did. She’s worried sick that she did something to make you change your mind. You really can’t go on ignoring her like this. It’s killing her.”
“What do you want me to say Terri?” I asked.
“Get your fucking head out of your ass and fix this! She’s my best friend and I will have to kill you if you hurt her.” She said and walked away.
I sighed and pulled out my phone. I looked at it and saw that I already had five missed calls, all from Hailey. Deep down I knew Terri was right, but damnit I was hurt.
Why, I wasn’t really sure.
“What did you do to piss Terri off?” AJ asked walking up behind me.
“I have no idea.” I said and shrugged.
“Right.” He said. “It has nothing to do with the fact that you’re ignoring Hailey at all.”
“What do you want me to say?” I asked looking at him.
“Why are you pushing her away?” He asked. “She hasn’t done anything to make you think that she’s gonna cheat on you.”
“I know, I just hate feeling this way, but I can’t help worrying that something is gonna happen and she’ll find someone else.” I said. “I don’t want to lose her.”
“Pushing her away isn’t helping at all. Just talk to the poor girl.” He said. “I just got off the phone with her and she was freaking crying. Hailey never cries.”
“I’ll go call her.” I said and looked down at my phone.
“You better, because we’re all ready to kick your ass.” He said and walked away.
I looked up to see Baylee playing with James. It brought a smile to my face.
God, I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t pick up my phone and call her. I had no idea what to say to her, even if I did call her.
“There you are, Brian.” Howie said. “I’ve been looking for you. I just wanted to remind you about the interview we have tonight. And Hailey called me about ten minutes ago to have me remind you that she’d be back tomorrow before the concert.”
“Okay cool.” I said looking at him.
“You okay Brian?” He asked looking worried.
“Yeah, I will be.” I said and smiled at him.
“You sure?” He asked.
“Yeah, I’m sure.” I said. “I should go find Baylee and feed him lunch.”
“Leigh fed him when she fed James.” He said.
“Can you thank her for me?” I asked looking at him.
“Sure. You gonna go call Hailey now?” He asked.
“Yeah, I think I will.” I said and smiled at him.
“Cool.” He said and walked away.
I shook my head and headed for the buses. As soon as I stepped onto the bus, my phone started to vibrate again. I looked down and saw that it was, once again, Hailey calling me.
I hit ignore and then put it on silent. I tossed my phone onto the table and then threw myself onto the couch. I closed my eyes and let my mind wonder.
I really did feel bad that I was ignoring her, but I had no idea what to say to her. I was surprised that she was still trying to talking to me. I really would have thought that she would have given up by now. But then again, this is Hailey we are talking about here, she’s too stubborn for her own good sometimes.
But that’s what made me fall so in love with her in the first place. She wouldn’t leave me alone when we were kids; she’d follow me everywhere until finally I broke down and started to talk to her.
And from that day on, we have been joined at the hip.
“Brian, you in here?” Leigh called from the bus door.
“Yeah.” I called back.
She came on the bus carrying Baylee, who had fallen asleep. I stood up and took him from her. I laid him on the couch.
“You really okay?” She asked.
“Why does everyone keep asking me that?” I asked looking at her.
“Because you’re not acting like yourself.” She said. “And you’re ignoring Hailey.”
I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.
“You promise what I tell you, you won’t tell anyone else?” I asked. “Not even Howie.”
“I promise.” She said. “Tell me what’s going on Brian. We’re all worried about you.”
“Honestly, I don’t think Hailey is ready for what I want or what I need.” I said. “I know she says she is, but I have this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that she’s lying to the both of us.”
“At least she’s trying.” She said. “From what Howie’s told me, she’s never, not been sleeping around. She’s given up all others for you. That has to count for something right?”
“And it does, but I’m just not sure how long it’s going to last.” I said. “I really don’t want to be hurt again.
“Have you tried to talk to her about it?” She asked.
“No, every time I do, I can’t bring myself to do so.” I said. “I don’t want to ruin what we have.”
“But if you can’t talk to her, then you really don’t have much of a relationship.” She said. “You guys have chemistry, there’s no denying that. But you need more then that.”
“I know that.” I said. “Trust me I know.”
“Then do something about it.” She said. “I know you don’t want to hear this, and I really don’t want to say this, but if you’re not willing to talk to her about what’s going on in your mind, then maybe you should let her go.”
“I don’t want to lose her.” I said. “Her and Baylee are all I have left.”
“I know that, but you have to do what is the best for you.” She said and touched my arm. “Just think about what I said.”
“I will.” I said as she turned to leave.
I looked down at Baylee and sighed.
I had no idea why this was so freaking hard. It took my all of three seconds to decide to leave my wife, but when it comes to Hailey, nothing is easy.
I really didn’t want to leave Hailey, but I wasn’t about to force her into something she wasn’t ready for. God knows I didn’t want to let her walk away, again. I did that once and it about killed me.
But I can’t force her into something she’s no where near being ready for.
I shook my head and cleared my thoughts. I sat in the chair and just watched Baylee sleep. Leigh was right; I had to do what was best for Baylee and me, as much as that sucked, I knew I had to do it.
I just knew that Hailey was not going to like it at all. I hope she understands why I have to do this. And I really hope I can do this without breaking her heart, but I have feeling that’s going to happen no matter what happens in the end.
About three hours later Nick came on my bus looking for me.
“What up Nick?” I asked looking at him.
“We’re getting ready for the interview.” He said sitting on the couch next to a sleeping Baylee. “God, I can’t believe he’s still out.”
“He hasn’t been sleeping well at night.” I said. “He says he’s been having nightmares, but won’t tell me about them.”
“He’s waiting for Hailey to get back I’m guessing.” He said.
“Something like that.” I said. “I hate that I’m gonna break his heart.”
“What do you mean?” He asked.
“Nothing.” I said. “Do you think Terri will watch him until he wakes up?”
“Yeah, she’s waiting outside. She wasn’t sure if you’d still be mad at her for this afternoon.” He said and smiled.
“I’m not mad at her, it just made me look at things different.” I said.
“That’s good to hear.” He said. “You might want to change shirts or something before the interview. She should be here soon.”
“Okay, I’ll be out soon.” I said and stood up.
“Okay, well I’m gonna go make out with my wife.” He said shaking his head. “God that’s weird to say.”
“It’s weird to hear you say.” I said laughing. “I can’t believe you’re married and didn’t invite Hailey to the wedding.”
“I know, I’m shocked she didn’t threaten to kill me.” He said.
“She was a little busy; I think that helped a lot.” I said.
“Yeah, most likely.” He said standing up. “I’ll see you in a few.”
“Get out of here.” I said and laughed.
He laughed as he walked off the bus. I shook my head and headed for the back of the bus so I could change my shirt.
When I stepped off the bus, Nick and Terri were leaning up against Nick’s bus kissing. I walked over to him and slapped the back of his head.
“What was that for?” Nick asked looking at me.
“It’s not nice to tease the poor fans like that.” I said smiling.
“He’s right.” Terri said stepping away from Nick.
“Bay’s still sleeping and hopefully should for a while longer.” I said. “Just bring him on in when he wakes up.”
“I can do that.” Terri said and smiled at me.
“Let’s go Carter.” I said.
“Bye Baby.” Nick said and kissed Terri one more time before we headed back inside.
When we got inside we meet up with Howie and AJ.
“We ready for this?” Howie asked.
“Sure, why not.” I said and rolled my eyes. “It’s gonna be like every other interview we’ve had.”
“Well I hope you’re right.” Howie said. “With all the shit going on lately, who knows what they’re gonna ask.”
“Really.” AJ said. “I mean between Boy wonder getting hitched in Vegas, to Church boy leaving his loving wife.”
“We get it, AJ.” Nick said and rolled his eyes. “We’ll just do what we always do, avoid answering those questions.”
“Nick’s right, we just won’t answer the questions.” I said.
“Well she’s here, so let’s get his over with.” Howie said.
We didn’t say anything as we followed Howie out onto the stage. We sat in the chairs they sat out for us.
As soon as I sat down, I really just wanted to stand up and go back to the bus. I didn’t want to be here, at all.
“Hi guys, my name is Chelsea.” Chelsea said. “It’s so great to meet you.”
“Hi Chelsea, I’m Nick.” Nick said turning on the charm.
“AJ, nice to meet you.” AJ said and grinned at the poor girl.
“I’m Brian,” I said. “It’s good to meet you too.”
“Howie, how you doin’?” Howie asked.
“Dude, that line is so old.” Nick said. “You need a new one.”
“I think it’s cute.” Chelsea said and smiled at Howie. “Why should he change a good thing?”
“Ha, I win this round Carter.” Howie said and stuck his tongue out at Nick.
“Okay, that’s enough boys.” She said laughing. “Time to get the interview started.”
“Hit us with your best shot.” AJ said.
“So AJ, have you set a wedding date yet?” She asked.
“Maybe, maybe not.”AJ said. “We’re keeping that a secret for now.”
“Fair enough.” She said. “SO when will we see your solo album over here?”
“Soon, I hope. I’m really pushing for it to be released over here. I know a lot of my fans and our fans want to hear it.” AJ said.
“I can’t wait to hear it.” She said and smiled at AJ. “So Nick, you’re also working on another solo album right?”
“Yeah, this time around it’s gonna be somewhat different from the first one.” Nick said. “I’ve grown a lot since ‘Now or Never’ came out. This one will be a lot more grown up.”
“Now about the question that is on everyone minds,” She said. “What’s with the quickie Vegas wedding?”
“It just felt right.” Nick said. “Terri and I’ve known each other for a few years now. There has always been this chemistry between us, we were just walking down the strip and it hit me, that I was walking next to the woman I was going to spend the rest of my life with.”
“Aww that’s so sweet.” She said. “Now, Howie, how is little James doing?”
“Gosh, he’s getting so big. He really is the pride and joy of my life.” Howie said with a huge ass smile on his face.
“Anymore children in your future?” She asked.
“Not anytime soon, but I’d love to have more. Maybe when James is a little bit older.” Howie said. “For now I’m really happy with it just being us three for now.”
“Now I’ve heard that you’re working on a solo project also, is that true?” She asked.
“Aww yes, I’m planning on going into the studio after the tour is over.” Howie said. “I’m gonna take my time with this, it’s my baby.”
“Can’t wait for it.” She said and turned to me. “Now Brian, you have another solo album in the works also, will it be more like your first?”
“Yes, it will be.” I said smiling. “I get to do pop and R&B with the guys, so for myself, I like to do something else. I’ve always loved Christen music. It’s always touched something in me.”
“I loved your first one, so I’m sure that I would love your second.” She said. “Now on to the hard questions. What is really going on with you and Hailey Anderson?”
“We’ve been best friend since we were little.” I said and smiled. “She’s helping me through a hard time right now.”
“You leaving your wife?” She asked.
“Yeah she’s been there for me through it all, so why wouldn’t I want her by my side for this?” I asked.
“But she’s not here, is she?” She asked.
I really did not like where this was going.
“No, right now she’s in LA doing some interviews.” I said. “She’ll be back tomorrow.”
“So you’re saying there’s nothing more going on between the two of you?” She asked. “The pictures from Vegas paint a different picture.”
“We got caught up in the moment.” I said and shrugged. “It happens sometimes.”
“So you wouldn’t be mad to know that she’s rumored to be back with her ex-boyfriend?” She asked.
“Which one would that be?” I asked. “She has a lot of them.”
“Justin Timberlake.” She said and raised an eyebrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Notes:
*runs and hides behind Brian* Don't kill me plz!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 17 by XredXXtearsX87
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
I was flipping through the channels waiting for Brian to call me back. I had no idea why I was still waiting, he hasn’t called the whole time I’ve been gone. Why would he call now? Maybe he didn’t even miss me.
God I hope things are okay when I meet up with them tomorrow.
I stopped on E!, they had some special news report running. I turned up the T.V. when I saw Brian’s picture flash across the screen.
“And it looks like that Hailey Anderson was not stratified with just break up Brian Littrell’s marriage, but it looks like she is also after Justin Timberlake. Who is rumored to be an ex-boyfriend.” Ryan Seacrest said. “They were spotted dancing at Club Draco in Hollywood last night. They seemed close.”
I couldn’t believe this. Oh Fuck I was in trouble now.
“This picture was taken of the couple as they left the club.” Ryan said as they showed a picture of Justin and I kissing in front of the club. He had me pushed up against the wall of the club with his tongue down my throat.
Oh God, I felt so sick to my stomach. I had no idea what I was going to do. I couldn’t bring myself to think about what they’d do to Brian when he sees them.
“No one has made any comments on the pictures yet.” Ryan said. “But when we know you will know.”
I shut the T.V. off and waited for my phone to ring. I wonder who the first to call me would be. I knew it wasn’t going to be Brian, seeing as he was ignoring me.
I really want to know what I did to piss him off so bad. Its like things have been falling apart since we got back from Atlanta. That’s one of the reason’s I started to pull away from him to begin with, if he decided that I wasn’t what he wanted. I didn’t want to get my heart broken.
My phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. I looked at it and it was Terri.
“Hey.” I said answering the phone.
“Oh God, please tell me you didn’t.” She said.
“I can’t.” I said. “I really wish I could, but I can’t. Dose he know yet?”
“Not that I know of, but it’s only a matter of time.” She said. “It’s all over.”
“So I’ve seen.” I said.
“What the fuck happened?” She asked. “This isn’t something you’d do to Brian.”
“I know that.” I said. “Kyle made me go to a party and I was bored so I sat at the bar and started to drink, thinking he’d cut me off. Then he came up to me and one thing led to another. I never wanted this to happen.”
“You fired his ass right?” She asked.
“Yeah,” I said and sighed. “But the damage is already done. I can’t take it back now. It’s why I’ve been trying to get a hold of Brian all day. I wanted to tell him before he found out from someone else.”
“What are you going to do?” She asked.
“I’m flying out tonight. I should be there first thing in the morning, but by then I will be too late.” I said as the tears fell down my face.
“I’m sorry Babe.” She said.
“Me too, look I gotta run.” I said. “I need to finish packing.”
“Okay, call me if you need me.” She said.
“Not to mean or anything the only person I need right now is the only one who’s not talking to me.” I said and sighed.
“I know.” She said.
“Sorry, I gotta go.” I said and hung up on her.
I closed my eyes and leaned against the back of the couch. I didn’t even bother to try to stop the tears from falling down my face. Without even seeing or talking to Brian, I knew we were over.
There was no way he’d ever forgive me for this. Hell I wouldn’t even forgive myself for this. I really just can’t believe that I hurt him like this.
Someone knocking on my door brought me out of my thoughts. I pulled myself off the couch and went to answer the door. I didn’t even bother to wipe my face. I had no will to do anything. I pulled open the door to find Justin standing there. I almost shut the door in his face, but I needed some one to yell at.
“What do you want? Don’t you think you’ve fucked my life enough as it is?” I asked.
“Can I come in?” Justin asked.
“Whatever.” I said and moved out of the way so he could come in.
“Look, I’m really sorry.” He said. “I didn’t think you were very serious about Brian.”
“You’re joking right?” I asked. “I in love with him, and because you wouldn’t leave me alone, I’ve gone and fucked up the best thing that has ever happened to me.”
“Do you know how much I wish you’d say that about me?” He asked.
“You pushed me away.” I said. “At one point Justin, I was in love with you. But you deicide that I wasn’t what you wanted.”
“I wish things would have turned out so different.” He said. “I wish I knew then what I know now.”
“We can’t change the past, we can only move forward.” I said.
“If things don’t work out with you and Brian, don’t count me out.” He said. “I really want to make this up to you.”
“I can’t tell you yes or no.” I said and looked up at him. “You’ve hurt me a lot. Just give me time.”
“That is fair enough.” He said and touched my face lightly. “Can I kiss you?”
“You’ve never asked before.” I said and covered his hand with mine. “But we can’t do this.”
I pulled away from him.
“I understand.” He said and sighed.
“I’m sorry.” I said. “I have to hold on to the hope that I can fix things with Brian.”
“I know.” He said. “I’m sorry about everything.”
“I am too.” I said. “Thank you for coming to apologize to me. It means a lot.”
“You’re welcome.” He said. “Don’t be a stranger.”
“The same goes for you.” I said.
“I’ll see myself out.” He said and headed for the door.
After the door shut, I turned and went into the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off and got in the shower. As soon as I was under the water, I let the tears freely fall down my face.
And before I knew it, I had slid down the side of the tub and I was sobbing while the water poured down on me.
I had no idea how long I sat there. I couldn’t feel anything anymore, between the cold water and the pain.
I was so out of it, I didn’t even feel someone pulling me out of the tub.
“God Baby Doll, you’re freezing.” Dan said and set me on the bed. “How long have you been in there?”
“I have no idea.” I said as my teeth started to chatter.
“Questions later, we need to wrap her in a blanket.” Lance said. “She needs to get warm before her body goes farther into shock.”
They didn’t say anything as they wrapped me in the blanket.
I just sat there frozen, waiting for the feeling to come back to me. But I knew that wasn’t going to happen until Brian put my heart back together. And who knew if that was ever going to happen.
It was in that moment when I deicide that I wouldn’t be rejoining the boys on tour. It would be way to hard, and plus I know I wouldn’t be hanging around long after getting back. Brian would make sure of that.
“Pen and paper.” I said.
“What?” Dan asked.
“I need pen and paper.” I said and lowered the blanket off my shoulders.
“Hailey, babe, as much as we love you, I really don’t need to see you naked again.” Lance said.
“You’re gay.” I pointed out. “Look I needed to do this before I lose my nerve.”
“Fine.” Dan said and walked from the room.
“Do you want to get dressed?” Lance asked.
“No.” I said and shook my head as Dan walked back into the room caring a notebook and a pen.
“Here, are you sure you want to do this in a letter?” Dan asked handing them to me.
“Yes,” I said taking them from him. “It’s the only way.”
“We’ll leave alone.” Dan said. “I’ll get your ticket changed to a late flight to Kentucky.”
“Thank you for coming.” I said looking up at them. “It really means a lot to me.”
“Anything for you Love.” Dan said. “We’ll be in the living room if you need us.”
“Okay.” I said as they walked out shutting the door behind them.
After I was done writing the letter to Brian, I reread it a few times to make sure that it said all that I wanted it to say. I folded the letter and sat it aside.
I slid off the bed and got my clothes around. After I was dressed, I ran my fingers through my hair and went to find Dan and Lance. I found them sitting on the couch talking.
“Hey guys.” I said and sat on the couch next to Dan.
“You okay?” Lance asked and rubbed my leg.
“I will be. But Dan, I’m done.” I said not looking at him.
“What do you mean you’re done?” Dan asked.
“I don’t’ want to write anymore. The book is finished and it’s my last one.” I said. “I need to take care of myself.”
“I’ll stand by whatever you deicide.” Dan said. “I just want you happy. But if you ever feel the need to come back, you know I’ll be here for you.”
“Where are you going to go?” Lance asked.
“I need to go home for a while and then who knows.” I said.
“Do you want us to come with you?” Dan asked rubbing my back.
“No, I need to do this alone. I’ll call Terri in a few days.” I said. “I’ll have her bring me my things I left and then I’ll give her the letter.”
“We’re only a phone call away if you need us.” Dan said.
“I know that.” I said. “Thanks for being here for me. When does my flight leave?”
“You fly out at 11.” Dan said. “It’s 6 now, so you have time.”
“I need to go pack.” I said.
“We’ll be here.” Dan said as I stood up.
I smiled at them then went back into my room.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It was weird being home again. Everything was as I left it when I left all those month ago.
The worse part was the loneliness that was still here.
All I’ve been doing since I got home a week ago, was sit in my bed and cry. I don’t think I’ve slept a full night since I woke up in Justin’s bed.
I’ve hardly eaten anything. The only time I force myself out of bed is when the hunger gets to me. Other then that I’ve stayed in bed since the moment I got home.
Forcing myself out of bed, I made my way to the shower. That was the first step in getting my life back. The next step would be calling Terri. I knew she was going to have a few choice words for me, but she couldn’t beat me down more then I already was.
After I was dressed and ready to face Terri, I made my way down stairs where I had left my cell phone. I picked it up off the table and turned it on. Then I set it back on the table, moving into the kitchen, hoping I could find something to eat.
The only thing that sounded remotely good was popcorn, so leaned against the counter waiting for it to pop and collected my thoughts. I never thought I’d ever have to do this, call Terri and have her bring me my things.
Hell I never thought I’d go more then a two hours without talking to Brian either, but here I am waiting for my pop corn to pop. I’ve never felt more alone then I did right now.
And the sad truth of it all was that I didn’t have anyone but myself to blame for it.
The dinging of the microwave brought me out of my thoughts. I opened the door and pulled the popcorn out. I opened the bag as I made my way into the living room, where my phone was waiting for me.
I set the popcorn on the table and picked up my phone. As much as I didn’t want to do this, I knew I had to. I dialed Terri’s number and waited for her to pick up.
“Oh my God.” Terri said answer her phone. “You’re okay right?”
“I’m fine, well as fine as I can be.” I said. “I need for you to bring my things that I left.”
“And let me guess no one can know?” She asked.
“I’m sorry, but it’s for the best. We both know that.” I said.
“Are you even going to ask how he is?” She asked.
“As bad as I am?” I asked.
“He’s not talking to anyone. Not even Nick.” She said. “He’s in bad shape. No matter what he says, he needs you.”
“I really don’t think that I’m what’s best for him.” I said. “Give it sometime and he’ll be okay.”
“How can you say that?” She asked.
“Because it’s the truth,” I said. “As much as I hate it, it’s the truth.”
“I really hope you know what you’re doing.” She said. “I’ll call you with the info when I have it.”
“Thank you.” I said.
“I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said and hung up on me.
I sighed and closed my phone. I laid my head on the back of the couch, forgetting about the popcorn. I wasn’t very hungry anymore.
It was as bad as I thought it was going to be. But once he realized that this was all for the best, he’d be okay, well at least I hope he’d be okay. Though I was very worried about him, I didn’t want him to do this to himself. He needed to be strong for Baylee, if not for himself.
God I really hope I made the right decision, thought it’s a little late for that isn’t it?
I hope in the end all this pain wasn’t in vain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Notes:
So this is the last chapter. i hope y'all enjoyed this story.
Epilogue by XredXXtearsX87
I never set out to change the family man into a bad boy, but God did I do a great job, well behind close doors anyways. He was still the same guy to his fans, but as soon as we were alone, the gloves came off.
It’s amazing how a few short months can change ones life so much.
I never realized what I had in front of me until it was to late and I had fucked it all up.
But in reality, I wouldn’t change anything for the world. Even though I messed everything up, and I had to walk away from the only man I’ve ever loved, I wouldn’t change it for the world.
I may have changed Brian Littrell’s life, but he also changed mine. And even though he may never know it, he gave me the greatest gift of all. Something that no one could or will ever take away from me.
End Notes:
and to my readers do be on the look out for NIck and Terri's story, coming soon!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10083