True Identity by summer03
Summary: You think you are something... but then you come to find out you are something more. Something way more powerful and scary. How do you say no to your calling? What if you have no choice?


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick
Genres: Action, Angst, Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance, Supernatural, Suspense
Warnings: Death, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: No Word count: 29775 Read: 27937 Published: 07/20/10 Updated: 02/26/11

1. Introduction by summer03

2. Identity revealed… by summer03

3. The Truth... by summer03

4. Resign… by summer03

5. Good bye AJ McLean by summer03

6. What a Joke by summer03

7. No Choice by summer03

8. It begins... by summer03

9. Hello Canada.... by summer03

10. Backfired.... by summer03

11. Love tested... by summer03

12. Red... by summer03

13. Fallen Angel by summer03

14. Alicia... by summer03

15. Choices... by summer03

16. Pinky swear? by summer03

17. Surprise! by summer03

18. The plan. by summer03

19. oh momma.... by summer03

20. Farce... by summer03

21. Reveal... by summer03

22. Shape shifter down, one angel to go…. by summer03

23. Pandora's Box by summer03

Introduction by summer03
Author's Notes:
Ok so this has been in my head for a while. I am giving it a try and well I hope you like it. Let me know what you think.
I have been everywhere in my short lived life. Japan, China, Europe, South America, Mexico, and the list goes on. I guess it goes with my profession, I am singer. I am part of a band… some of you still call us a boy band but at age thirty two I can assure I am past being a boy in appearance at least.

I have to admit though that sometimes I still can act like a boy. But then again I am a man and men are known to mature way later in life. At the rate I am going I assume I won’t reach maturity till I am past forty.

Right at this moment I am debating on staying in my hotel room or going out. See my fiancée Rochelle couldn’t come along on this part of the tour. The reason I say I am debating is because I know myself and I have a feeling today won’t be a good day for me. I tend to get into trouble easily, not because I feel like I will cheat on my soon to be wife no. I love her to much to fuck that up.

I just know today has been an awful weird day. First off I dropped my cigarette pack somewhere from the airport to my hotel. I am in desperate need of nicotine and since it’s the only thing I use now…well I am on edge. I am sure you know what I mean by that because if you know anything about the Backstreet boys it is that, AJ McLean was the fucked up one. I was the rebel one and living up to my rock n’ roll life till… I had enough of that.

But I know myself and for that reason I take my sobriety a day at a time. Trust me there are days where I wish I could go out and find me something to make feel good even if it’s only for short lived while.

I am not here trying to describe that though, I am here because for sure I know one thing I have to go get some cigarettes. I am shaking now and I know I can not go another hour with my nicotine. Yeah I can do that I can walk to a store grab a pack of cigarettes and maybe a coke…

*********

“Do you need a bag?”

“No thanks,” Alex told the young girl at the cash register. He was already opening his coke and his pack of cigarettes was about to be opened as soon as he got outside. “We have to go green you know.” he gave her a smile as he walked out.

He sighed in relief as he lit the cigarette just outside of the store. He smiled when his body guard chuckled at his antics. “You would think you life depended on them the way your smoking away.”

“I think I might just be life depended on them.” Alex said as he exhaled. “I’m almost done then we can head back to the hotel.”

“Hey I am in no hurry.”

Alex smiled at him as he took the cigarette to his mouth again. He closed his eyes as he let his lungs drown in the smoke. When he opened them again he smiled as the street in front of him went on about. The cars passing by people walking not noticing him that was good at this moment.

He turned to his right and smiled as she saw a woman carrying a grocery bag. She looked like she was waiting for a chance to cross. She looked tired yet she was smiling and that put a smile on his face for some odd reason.

“Ready?”

Alex smiled and turned to his bodyguard. “Do you mind if I just smoke another one? It’s been a very long day for me.”

“I guess, so far you haven’t been recognized.”

Alex smiled as he lit the second cigarette for the night. He turned again toward the lady and she was no longer there she was already crossing and then he saw it the car. He saw the lady and he knew something was wrong when she didn’t speed to get out of the way. He dropped his cigarette and ran not caring for anything else.

The last thing he recalled is the lights of the car blinding him. Then the pain the excruciating pain…

******

I felt no pain as I tried to open my eyes. The light was too bright so I on instinct went to my pocket for my sunglasses but there was none. I groaned and rubbed my eyes, “where the fuck am I?” I said out loud my voice sounded like an echo.

“You know you really do have a dirty mouth.”

I froze as I heard the female voice, I didn’t do what I think I did, did I? No I couldn’t have I mean I love Rochelle, great just great. I was thinking like crazy but the chuckle of the female voice made me stop and try to open my eyes.

I was faced with a woman staring down at me she had the most beautiful smile. The smile touched her eyes making her look almost angelic. Her grey eyes stared at me and then she extended her hand to me. “Come on you’ve been laying down long enough.”

“Do I know you?” I asked her as I took her hand. She was pretty strong for a woman.

“No not really.” She told me as she began to walk but she suddenly stopped when she realized I wasn’t following. “Come on Alex we don’t have a lot of time here,” she told me.

I looked around and saw nothing just white and bright. “Where the hell are we going?” I asked her seeing no point in following.

“Ok seriously one more dirty word and I will staple your mouth shut,” she told me suddenly only inches away from my face.

“How did you do that?” I asked her freaked out. I was in some fucked up messed up dream. All this had been a dream I had probably fallen asleep without a smoke and now was hallucinating. Shit.

“What did I say about dirty words? I mean don’t say them out loud or in your head…” she told me.

“Ok Alex wake up now,” I said out loud pinching my arm. I froze when I felt nothing, shi-… I stopped myself from saying that. Lord what have I got myself into.

“Well that’s a start for sure.” She said smiling. “Now follow me.”

So here I was following this beautiful creature because of one thing I was sure was she was not human. “Can you answer me something at least?”

“All your questions will be answered don’t worry.” She told me as she ran a hand through her raven hair.

I swallowed hard as I followed her. But as we walked the brightness suddenly faded and I was able to see color. It was some sort of tunnel but it was sort of red and ancient pictures were hung around. I was in awe as I followed and then she stopped and I swear there suddenly was a door that appeared out of thin air! I could distinctly hear music, classical Beethoven?

She turned to me and smiled as she put one finger to her mouth. “Shh… the master is enjoying his favorite past time… music.” She said just as she opened the door and I blinked as I realized it was pitch black. I saw nothing all I heard was the music….
Identity revealed… by summer03
“Welcome Alex,” I heard someone say to me. I froze and tried to see through the dark. “Who are you and where am I?” I asked my voice shaking.

“You are where you belong.” The low raspy voice said as I felt chills down my spine. “Just focus Alex you don’t have to feel blind. You can see like a hawk in the night if you wanted too.” He said to me.

I couldn’t see though it was pitch black and I just kept blinking. “No I can’t just tell me what you want from me.”

That’s when suddenly a dim light came on and I sighed with relief when I was able to see a little. The place was very ancient looking like in the medieval times. I looked around and did not see the woman who had escorted me in.

“So how do you feel? The car was going pretty fast…” I heard the voice again and then out of nowhere stood a man he looked no older than thirty. He was tall and had long black hair tied in the back. He looked scary as hell and I did not like this at all.

“Relax your home, you should not be afraid of your own kind.” He said as he stopped the music. “Now shall we start?”

“How did you know about the car?” I asked nervously looking around trying to find an exit.

“Well I was there when it happened. We couldn’t have you die before you inauguration as king.” He told me as he poured wine into two glasses.

He handed me one and I rejected it, “I don’t drink.” I would be lying if I said I didn’t want that drink right at that moment but this was no time for a drink.

He chuckled and handed it to me again, “You do and it’s not wine.” He told me nonchalantly.

I looked down at the glass and realized that even though the liquid was red it was much thicker. I took a sniff and became nauseous, “Aw shit is this, what I think it is?” I asked trying not to drop the glass.

He only nodded and drank from his glass. “Yes the best in Canada.” he told me. “Now drink up its not that best when its starts to coagulate.”

“I am sorry but this is some fucked up shit and I need to go. I promise not to ever say anything to anyone just let me leave.” I said glass sliding off my hands only to have the woman who had brought me here catch it before it shattered on the floor.

“Tsk tsk,” She said as she took a drink from my glass. “I told you he had a dirty mouth.” She told the man.

“Yes indeed he does,” he said eyeing. “Please stop acting like a pussy and listen to me. I am here to train you for you inauguration Alex and you need to be ready before the queen comes.”

“I thought I wasn’t supposed to curse,” I said a little angry and offended by his tone of voice.

“No that was just me fucking with you.” she told me as she finished with drinking the contents of the glass. “I bet you thought you had woken up in heaven.” She began to laugh but she stopped when the man snapped at her.

“Stephania! Enough go now.” she had a name and I smiled as she glared at me. Then just like that she was gone. “Now Alex let me introduce myself.” He told me smiling at me again.

“I just want to go.” I told him.

“You can’t right now. I’m Albert Coone,” he bowed to me and then smiled again.

“Albert I have money if you let me go I will reward you well.” I told him I just wanted a way out of this creepy shit.

“I know your wealthy sir, and I am not talking about the mediocre income you get for singing.” He told me as he motioned for me to sit.

Mediocre? What was he thinking? I thought I lived well… “Ok listen stop throwing me all these things and expect me to understand you. What am I am suppose say? Oh yeah hey Albert long time no see, so how long for me to claim my throne?” I snapped as I took a seat.

“Well I suppose you wouldn’t since your memory well was erased for your protection.” He said as he took a seat beside me.

“For my protection? From what?”

“You my lord are very powerful and come from royalty.” He said calmly as he poured more blood into his glass. “You sure I can’t interest you in to a glass of this?” he asked as he took a sniff of his glass.

“Oh yeah positive,” I hated vegan food and I am pretty sure blood was just right beside it. “Ok I am not royalty I from West Palm Beach Florida and my mother is Denise McLean who I love dearly.”

He chuckled and tapped a finger on the arm of the wooden chair. “No your Alexander Merovech son of King Luke Merovech,” he told me and I scrunched up my nose. This was just getting weirder and weirder.
“Ok no my father is a no good bastard that abandoned me when I needed him the most.” I told him as I dug for my cigarettes.

“Alex stop trying to fight this you are being called upon to rule your kind. It is a great honor… your father has been murdered and the queen cannot run this empire alone when someone is trying to take it away. We cannot allow Tristan to take over it will not only be a disaster to our kind but the world, your human world will cease to exist.” I froze and swallowed hard.

“What am I exactly according to you?”

“Strigoi,” he told me in an accent.

“A what?” I asked again.

He smirked and then he stared at me, “In America you would be known as a Vampire.” He told me and then I stood up. I wanted to run and yet instead I fell and everything became black.
The Truth... by summer03
“Well hello again,” Stephania said smiling at me. “Albert he is awake.”

“Fuck I am still in a nightmare.” I said out loud as I tried to stand up.

“Bring him food, he still doesn’t want blood.” Albert told Stephania.

I watched her disappear and I sat up, I was in a different room. It looked more normal and with normal lighting. “Ok if I agree to listen to you and not interrupt you again. After can I please be released?” I asked.

“I don’t think you will want to leave once you’ve learned where you come from.” He told me as another woman appeared she was blonde, tall, and she was just as gorgeous as Stephania.

“Meet Valentina,” he told me as the woman vowed to me. I gave her a smile.

“Your highness,” she told me and then she was by my side massaging me. I had to admit it felt nice. She was not cold like I had read in books about vampires. “How come she doesn’t feel cold? I thought vampires were cold.” I asked as remembered the many times I had read the Twilight series with Rochelle. I know but they really are good books.

“We are to humans,” he told me. “You can’t feel it because you are one of us.” I bit my lip as I remembered reading that in one of the books too. I was stupid to ask, but wait I am human.

“You’re not human,” Stephania said coming back in with a tray of food. “Cobb salad without guacamole, just like you like it.” She told me as she handed the tray to me. She only made a face at the food. “So not appetizing.” She mumbled.

How the fuck did she know what I liked to eat? I didn’t hesitate though I dug right in as Valentina continued to give me a massage.

“Because we have always been by you. We know everything about you because you are our future king. It was our duty to protect you.” Stephania said and I looked at her.

“Quit doing that!” I told her. She smiled at me and then she walked out of the room.

“Stephania can’t help it she can hear everything everyone is thinking. Even the queen.” Albert told me when he saw my annoyed look. “You are gifted too you know. I think its time you use your powers.”

I stopped the fork before I took it to my mouth. “You need to stop telling me all this shit! I don’t remember any of it!”

“I know that’s why I am here.” He told me he snapped his fingers and Valentina left.

*******

I stared at the portrait that Albert showed me. I was seeing this beautiful woman caring a baby in her arm and a tall man beside her. The baby looked only days old. As I stared at the man I felt chills, he had my eyes. “Is that my father?” I asked suddenly feeling a little sad.

“Yes,” Albert said. “That is the queen.” He pointed to the woman holding the child.

“Is that me?” I asked feeling awkward because I honestly did not remember any of this.

“Yes,” he simply said as he watched me look at the picture.

“I am ready to listen.” I told him…

[Albert speaking-flashback.]

Your father Luke became king shortly after his father was murdered by Tristan’s uncle. Jude Augustulus wanted to rule the vampire world and was the one causing all the chaos in at the time; Medieval Times.

He did not agree with the king’s idea of not overruling the human empire. Which in that era was positively horrible anyway every empire wanted to be superior. That’s why it’s considered the dark ages, the humans were very barbaric but then again so was Jude and his followers.

Jude divided our kind by convincing some of them to go against the king. A war was started and soon many died. The king was hidden away for protection with two human servants while his court fought for him against Jude.

But the king knew he was not going to win and so he turned the male servant into a vampire and had the woman servant take him away. Far away with a promise to never harm her as long as she helped Luke get strong so he could come back and claim what would belong to him.

Luke was anointed prince by King Romulus and shortly after he had sent his female servant with the new prince was he found by Jude and staked.

Sure enough Luke became strong and with Zahel’s help he survived in the deep mountains. Three years later Luke was ready to claim what belonged to him and so he did.

He was able to infiltrate Jude’s army and he personally killed Jude. He finally revealed himself as the new ruler and so everyone succumbed to his will. He did exactly like King Romulus wanted and so we still remained mythical creatures to the humans.

Zahel served him till she died and she was never turned to a vampire. Luke of course was young though and fell in love with a woman who was very much human. His love for her was much stronger than his desire for her blood so he married her. She fell in love with him as well and learned about his true identity.

Together they lived happy and Luke always kept his promise to his wife by not feeding on the innocent. He even introduced us to animal blood. But of course some of us did not like the taste so we continued to hunt human blood, but we stuck to bad people such as pirates, robbers and what not.

[Stops talking…]


I was trying to picture what he was telling me but I still didn’t understand where I fit into that picture. He smiled at me as he looked like he had been picturing what he was telling me.

“You Alex are a true son of Luke you carry his blood…” he told me as he stared at me. “See after King Luke's first wife died… he bowed that he would never fall in love with a frail human. So for many years he did just that. Till he met Raquel Cordova in Spain the date was June 13, 1975. She was a young college student, very prone to accidents. He saved her not once but twice from disaster. He fell in love again and a relationship was formed.”

I looked at the woman on the picture and knew she was Raquel. “She knew Luke was different but Luke tried to not tell her what he really was till one night when she came to him nervous and scared. He could smell the fear in her and as she told him she feared she was pregnant he knew that this would be his next wife.”

I swallowed hard as I heard this and suddenly I began to feel like this did feel a little familiar. I nodded and he smiled before he continued with the story of my real identity according to him.

“Luke asked her to marry him, but before she agreed she asked him to be honest with her and tell her what he was. He revealed what he was and Raquel accepted. But by then Tristan was formed and he found out about his uncle. He vowed revenge and Luke moved from Europe to the States to keep Raquel and his future heir from harm.”

He sighed deeply as he closed his eyes. “Then on January 9, 1978 you were born, unfortunately by then Tristan had found out where Luke was. Raquel feared for your life so did your father. They had tried to live a very civil human life and by then had met Adolf Fernandez. They had become good friends and as such they knew about there one daughter Denise. Luke knew that the child she carried was not going to survive birth.”

“Even before he found out that Tristan was after him he had already planned how he was going to protect you. So after your birth and only then did he sneak into the delivery room of Denise McLean and after clearing everyone’s mind in the delivery he switched the babies. He did give the real little Alex an honorable burial.”

“Wait a minute and I am supposed to remember this?” I asked him still everything sounding surreal.

“Yes you were half vampire when you were born you knew what you were and we vampires develop faster than humans. Your father hypnotized you and with help of Renee a very old and loyal vampire to the throne he was able to do that. I was there.” He said as he took the picture away. “Shortly after that Luke turned Raquel into a Vampire at her request, so she has always kept a close eye on you.”

I shook my head and tried hard to remember. I just couldn’t picture all this. “This is crazy and I personally think I am ready to go. I don’t want any of this, I am no vampire. I am a human and a very fucked up human that loves to sing. I faint at the sight of blood why would I even want to drink it. I am out of here, you can’t force me to believe all this!” I said standing up angry all of a sudden.

“You have Luke’s temper,” he said nonchalantly.

“Just show me the way out of here,” I demanded.

“Fine,” he said standing up. “I guess all this can be a little overwhelming. Stephania make sure he gets back to his hotel safely, now Alex just one more thing though. Think about this if you were human how come you survived this accident?”
End Notes:
Ok here is another chapter... It will get more interesting I promise. I hope you like, I would love some feedback.
Resign… by summer03
“I have it from here,” I told Stephania as I got out of the Dodge Charger.

“I can’t let you just get off like that,” she told me her hand grabbing my arm pulling me right back into the car. “I am your guardian and I do my things right all the way.”

I glared at her and bit my lip to try not to say anything to her. But Stephania could be a total bitch and cold no pun intended.

“I am a bitch to you only,” she told me as she parked. “The queen hand picked me to follow your ass around. Now lets get you in to the hotel, I have things to do.”

“Look Stephania I don’t need you to follow me around trying to protect me or any of the bullshit you and Albert tried to tell me. I am not a Vamp-,” I stopped as a couple passed by “You know what I mean, so fuck off.”

I began to walk and could only hear Stephania’s laugh behind me. I knew she was doing it on purpose walking behind me; all I wanted was for this night to be over. I wanted to be out of Ontario and forget this shit ever happened.

“It won’t happen,” Stephania told me. “See if you would have stayed with Albert he would have had the chance to explain to you that now that your father has died. You are automatically the king and as such your true identity will start to come out.”

I stopped walking and stared at her horrified what do you mean my true identity will come out I asked fear clear in my throat

She smiled at me wickedly and cleared her throat, “For one you will begin to desire blood and you will begin to change. You will be able to hear people’s conversations from miles away all your senses will heighten. Your vampire side will come out and dominate you weak human one.” She told me as she finally showed me her fangs for the first time her eyes turning into slits as she did

I was about to respond to her when I heard my name I turned around to see my body guard looking at me angrily. “What the hell AJ you left without telling me where you were going? What if something happened to you?”

“I don’t know I just wanted to walk alone for a little bit,” I said not wanting to let him know that he had actually been with me. By this point I knew that my bodyguard didn’t know shit about what had happened it meant that somehow Albert was real. I turned to look at Stephania but she was no where to be seen.

I turned to look at him and give him a smile. “I’m tired I should go to bed,” I lied I actually for the first time in many years felt great. Not even my knee was bothering me.

*******

It would be an understatement if I told you that Stephania was wrong. That night I could not sleep and I did begin to feel a little odd. At first I thought it was me being paranoid about what Stephania had told me but nope.

See as met up with the guys or rehearsal and sound check I began to not only hear what the guys were saying but I could also here there heart beat. Nick’s in specific was the one that attracted me the most and at one point I just kept looking at the vein on his neck, I swear I saw the blood move through it.

I had freaked out so bad that I told the guys I was not feeling too good. I walked out without another word and told them I would be fine for later. I didn’t know how true that was but I just needed to get out. If all this was true I knew one thing, I didn’t want to hurt my human friends.

I knew I needed to find Stephania or Albert. As I made it back to the lobby of the hotel I freaked out when a voice in my head told me to get into the car behind me. “What the fuck?” I said and the voice began to laugh. “It’s me Albert… get in.”

I turned and there stood a black SUV. The windows were tinted and I could still see in? I could Albert sitting in the back with a glass of what I assumed was blood in hand. The chauffeur was human though I could tell because suddenly his heart beat became very interesting to me.

I looked around and then I got in. “How do you feel?” he asked me with a smirk.

I glared at him and spoke, “Like hell… what is happening to me? Is what Stephania told me true?”

He smiled and took a drink of his glass, “Yes your heart is dyeing and with it your human body.”

“I thought that only happened when you got bitten by a vampire. I have not been bitten.” I told him my teeth clenched together. “Why could you have chosen some other guy for whatever it is you want?”

He chuckled and sighed, “Alex you were not bitten but you are a vampire that had been hypnotized to believe you were merely a human. But now that you are needed by your people your true identity will come out.”

“True identity?” I repeated sarcastically I knew who I was and I should be fucking dying to death. I am a very paranoid and this was just beyond any prank.

“I think you hurry up and turn. It is safer that way.” Albert told me as we finally came to stop at a building. It was a gorgeous building, “Now let’s go.”

As I watched him get off and the sun hit him I couldn’t help but think he would like burn. But he didn’t instead he just smiled as I took my time to get off. “Where are we?”

“United Vampire Nation headquarters.” He said calmly as we began to walk in. “Of course to humans this is nothing more than another business building.”

I took a deep breath and walked in and was surprised to see it was just like any regular building. “What do you mean I should rush my turning?” I asked him as I followed him.

“I mean that if you drink blood your turning into a vampire with speed up and by tonight you should finally be a Vampire.” He told me as we stopped at the elevator doors.

We stepped in and instead of going up we went down. The ding of the elevator doors opening announced we had made it whatever floor this was. As soon as I stepped I saw the difference in the décor, it had more of the feel I had seen just last night. “I can’t I don’t want to be a vampire, don’t I have to choose to be one? Or ask to be turned to one?”

Albert laughed and turned to look at me, “Yes if you are human… but you are not.” He told me as he was greeted by another man or should I say vampire. He looked young no more than maybe twenty five. “Sam,” Albert said as he handed him his coat. “Bring us some refreshments; I assume water for my friend here since he still is in denial.”

Sam nodded and smiled at me before he vowed. “Yes sir, Lord Merovech it is an honor to finally meet you.” he told me before he disappeared with an amazing speed.

“Ok listen I am not in denial, I am just not feeling this ok. I just want you to leave me the fuck alone and remove whatever spell you have on me that is making me go nuts. I just fucking craved my best friend’s neck. His NECK!” I said infuriated as remembered Nick’s neck and the pulsating vein.

“I hate to disappoint you Alex or do you prefer for me to call you AJ?” Albert asked me as he opened the door to what I assumed was an office.

“I don’t want you to call me at all.” I said as I hesitantly followed him. I didn’t want to accept any of his bullshit but somehow I still felt curiosity. Could I really be who he says I am? Part of me thought I was being punk’d but part me was really accepting this.

“Look,” Albert said as he lit the fire place in what I assumed was his office. “If you choose to leave I have no control over that, but stay assured that if you do you risk hurting your so called “friends” because you won’t know how to control yourself.” He said using his fingers as quotes when he said friends.

“No this can’t be happening to me, I love my life my HUMAN life.” I said with resignation.

“A life that you don’t deserve. You are much more than a mere human with the life expectancy of maybe ninety years the most. But in your case with the way you smoke and all the partying you did what would it have been sixty?” he told me amused at my face I assumed.

He was right about that though but I wasn’t complaining… “I don’t care I wouldn’t change any part of my life.”

“Alex just think about it… haven’t you seen the signs. All of your life you’ve been attracted to the bad part of the human life. Rock n’ roll baby…” he said in the worst English accent. “Your conscious seemed to know where you belonged…” he pointed at me and my appearance. “You are what you are.”

I shook my head and jumped a little when same came in with to glasses of blood and one bottled water. “Here you go,” he told us before he headed back out.

“You know that Tristan has found out about you… about Luke’s heir. He is looking for you and he will find you whether you accept being part of us or not. He will kill your mother… do you really want that? Besides what explanation will you give your friends now that you won’t age anymore?”

I won’t age? Shit then they should have found me before I started going bald. Talk about bad timing. “I hate you.”

“That’s only your weak human side telling me this.” he said as he took the other glass of blood and walked toward me. “Just drink it Alex. You will love it… doesn’t it smell divine?” he asked me as he inched the glass toward me and for the first time it did smell quite nice.

“I have a concert to attend to tonight… I don’t think I will make if I do choose to turn tonight.” I said my mouth watering as I saw the liquid.

“We’ll take care of that for you… Don’t worry. Just drink,” he said handing me the glass a smile playing on his lips.

I swallowed hard and took the glass in my hands. I sniffed it again and I felt my own blood move in my veins. The smell was so enticing and it was coming from someone like me who hated blood period. I guess I have no choice, it is apparent I am not what I thought I was. “Will I still be able to live my normal life?” I asked looking away from the red liquid.

“You will except with a better perspective and it will be an advantage as well since you travel.” He said as he took a drink of his glass a drip of blood oozed down his chin. He smiled as his licked with his tongue “now my son drink…”

I sighed heavily and brought the glass to my lips. I took a small sip and surprisingly it tasted very nice. Like honeysuckle and so I took a bigger gulp and soon I realized the glass was empty. I looked at Albert who was smiling at me. “Sam,” he said out loud.

Sam was back in less than a second, “we need more.” He said.

I only smiled and began to feel light headed and suddenly I could hear way to clear. The room began to spin and I felt like I was burning but a good burning. “What the hell is happening?” I asked as I gripped the leather chair.

“What is suppose to happen,” He told me smiling right before I lost conscious.
End Notes:
Ok here is the next chapter. Enjoy and I hope to get some feedback. :)
Good bye AJ McLean by summer03
When I opened my eyes this time I saw things differently. The colors were more vibrant and even the smallest of the movement I saw. I turned my head when a hand moved and there I saw Stephania sitting.

“Well hello your highness,” she said standing up and walking toward me.

“What happened?” I asked her as I tried to remember it myself.

“What needed to happen,” she said as she stared down at me.

“Where’s Albert?” I asked as I sat up with out even really making an effort and I felt so energized.

“He had to go to the queen and won’t be back soon. He will arrive in a week with the queen herself in tow.” She told me as she eyed me. She caressed my face and then her hand went down to my chest and stopped right where my heart was. “It has finally stopped beating.” She told me in a whisper.

I looked down to her hand and tried to listen to what she meant. “How long have I been out?”

“Two days, but don’t worry your friends don’t know what really has happened to you. We took care of everything, the arena where you were supposed to perform all of a sudden was found with a very bad case of the most deadliest mold. So they had to cancel the shows till the day after tomorrow. Brian actually left to Atlanta and won’t return till tomorrow, Howie is enjoying his time with his wife and son, Nick has decided to take that time to work on his solo stuff; just like you are.” She told me and winked.

I swallowed hard and felt like I had sand in my throat. “Why does my throat feel like sandpaper?” I asked her my hand on my throat.

“You need to feed,” she told me standing up with a smile. She then left with so much speed yet I could see her perfectly without even a blur. A few seconds later she was back. “I have something for you,” she told me and she snapped her fingers.

I still sat in the same place I had been since I had woken up but then I heard something like a drum it was drum that beat fast and then a smell like citrus yet much more pleasant. There beside Stephania was a young woman. “I want you to meet Francesca,” Stephania said taking the woman by the wrist.

The next thing I knew she was beside me, “Hi,” I said realizing that unlike Stephania and me she had a heart beat she was human. She smelled so good and my mouth began to water and my throat to burn.

“Francesca has willing offered herself to you…she doesn’t mind you feeding from her.” Stephania said. I watched closely as she took the wrist she was holding and smiled at me as her fangs came out and then she bit into her wrist, red liquid instantly coming out.

My nose flared as I got a stronger smell of Francesca’s blood. But I just couldn’t suck her blood, “can’t I just get a glass like the night before?” I asked as I watched the blood flow easily off her wrist and now hitting the floor.

“Where do you think that blood comes from Alex?” Stephania asked as she guided Francesca’s wrist toward my mouth.

“It’s ok I want you to,” Francesca finally said and I turned to look at her. She then pressed her wrist to my mouth and I couldn’t help myself I licked her wrist with my tongue. She tasted so good and before I knew what was happening I clung to her wrist drinking away.

I felt free and insatiable as I drank. I think this has a better high than anything I had ever experienced not even the best blow could compare to this. I had lost track as I even bit in harder to try to get more of the blood, but I did realized that the more I drank the slower her heart beat got. I didn’t care though at that moment I just wanted more but just like that her wrist was out of my grip and I felt angry. “What the hell?” I said as I looked up to see Stephania standing in front of me as Sam came in and took Francesca. She was unconscious yet I still wanted her blood.

“You would’ve killed her if I hadn’t pulled her away.” Stephania told me as she followed my gaze. “You need more?”

Suddenly I felt bad for almost killing her, “No,” I said wiping my mouth.

“You sure? There is more where that came from.” Stephania told me smiling at me cockily. “Don’t feel bad it was your first time. I mean you haven’t fed on a human before till now you are almost just like a new born vampire.” She eyed me again and smiled as she saw my blood stained shirt.

********

“There you look much better now,” Stephania told me as she finished my attire with a black vest. “The Vampire look really does suit you. Your mother is going to be proud.”

My mother? My mother is in Orlando probably having some tea watching TV with my stepfather. I stopped myself when I remembered Stephanie could read my thoughts.

“I meant your real mother; I do have to say though that Denise did a very good job in raising you. She didn’t give up on you once even though you did put her throw hell, I should know.” she told me as she tried to fix her hair.

“So now what?” I asked as I watched her continue to mess with her face as she stared into a mirror.

“Now we train you… A war is near and you have to win against Tristan for the sake of our kind as for the humans.” She told me as her stare grew cold.

“I don’t understand,” said as I played with one of my rings. “If there are humans willing to give themselves to us that Tristan is so determined to ruin human kind.”

Stephania laughed sarcastically as she turned to face me, “It’s not only about that Alex it’s about domination and Tristan just like his uncle they want to feel superior to every species. Unlike most of King Luke’s followers who only want anonymity and peace he wants to be known as the highest power alive in this universe.”

“Doesn’t that title belong to God?” I asked realizing that Stephania loathed Tristan with true passion.

Stephania shrugged at my comment, “I’m not sure it exists.”

I swallowed hard and thought of Brian. He would have been infuriated at just hearing that. God was a big part of his life, “He does,” I just said.

“Well he is one evil god, lucky for you don’t have to worry of ever begging him for mercy in your death bed. You will live forever, you are part of the damn.” She said her expression one that showed a grudge.

I swallowed hard as I heard her. “Does that mean you don’t like what you are?” I asked her.

“I had no choice just like you don’t Alex. But we are not here to talk about me are we?” she said standing up and clearing her throat. Her past was definitely a sensitive subject and I was now very curious to pick on it.

“You may be my king but you can’t and won’t force me to tell shit about my past!” she yelled angrily.

I put my hands up in surrender, “Fine sorry.” I said.

“So lets go we have a lot to catch you up with and we have make sure you say good bye to AJ McLean. The weak human you once were…” she told me as she suddenly held a picture of me from our Black and Blue tour. I bit my lip to not say anything when she lit it on fire and we both watched burn slowly. “Say it,” she told me staring at me.

“Say what?” I asked knowing well what she wanted me to say.

“Say it Alex… say good bye to AJ Mclean.” She said anger again evident in her voice.

“Fine.” I said between gritted teeth. “GOOD BYE AJ MCLEAN!” I said and I felt outraged as my voice came out. I did not sound like AJ anymore either there was some sort of edge to my voice…
End Notes:
Ok now I like this banner better... So here is the next chapter hope you like it... the next chapter is going to introduce another character... I would love some feedback!
What a Joke by summer03
~KEVIN~

My head was killing me and I wanted to move but I wanted to hear what was being said. I don’t know how it happened but I knew I was in trouble. The last sane thing I remember was walking to my car putting the key in the ignition before I saw a man at my window and then I woke up here.

I knew they knew who I was because they kept calling me the Backstreet bitch even though I no longer was in the band. I also knew it involved AJ and I was fearing the worst.

“Ok wake up we know you are awake,” I felt a kick to my side and suddenly I was in the air. I opened my eyes and was met with cold blue ones looking at me. “Now that you are awake Kevin we can have a talk.”

“I don’t know who you are but I don’t want anything to do with you.” I said in a very calm voice as he put me down.

“I beg to differ,” he said as he took out some pictures throwing them to me. I gasped as I saw a picture of Mason and my wife.

I looked up at him and with clenched teeth spoke, “What do you want.”

“Well see how quick you changed your mind.” He said laughing as he picked up a picture of my wife. “She looks so exquisite,” he said and I gasped when I saw his fangs.

“What hell are you?” I asked anger and fear clear in my voice.

“What does it look like I am?” he asked me cockily his fangs still flashing at me. He laughed I only assumed because my face was probably showing my fear.

“I don’t believe in Vampires.” I said as I backed away.

“Well that’s how its intended to be, you weak little humans oblivious to what goes around. But the truth Kevin is that we do exist and at this moment we require your assistane.” He said as he walked toward me. “See you are the key to what we want. You are going to help us…”

“How and what am I suppose to do?” I asked nervously.

“We need to get close to AJ McLean.” He said as he smiled at me.

“How do I fit into that?” I asked knowing well that whatever they wanted with my friend was not good.

“Well… we can’t just show up and try to take him. He is too powerful he will kill us before we even try.” He said his eyes turning dark.

“Why do you want to kill him?” I asked as in my head I thought about how could AJ be powerful he was scared of the simplest things in the world, like his own shadow. He was a scary cat I was sure if he knew Vampires wanted to get him he’d shit his pants.

“See there is something you don’t know about your friend.” He said calmly as he eyed me angrily. “See AJ is not real he is actually a vampire.”

I had to laugh when I heard him. “AJ a vampire?” I said as I looked around. “Ok if Brian put you up to this where’s the camera. Ha-ha Brian you got me, now can I please go?” I said as I began to walk to the exit.

“This isn’t a joke Kevin,” I was told as he suddenly was in front of me blocking me. “Alex is not what you think; he is a vampire and we need to destroy him.” he told me coldly.

“Ok even if this was true I will not help you kill my friend! He is still my friend!” I said now frustrated.

“We are not asking you if you want! You are doing it if not say good bye to little Mason and Kristen.” He said flashing me a picture of my family. “I will personally kill them both.”

I closed my eyes and sighed heavily. I loved Alex but my family was my family. “Fine, but I don’t know how you expect me to do this. I am not even in the band anymore.”

“Oh don’t worry we know just how. Kevin you are going to do exactly like I say you understand.” He told me his blue eyes staring at me and suddenly I was willingly nodding to everything he said. I suddenly wanted to help him and I began to feel very comfortable as his eyes bore mine.

“Good boy, now we have to prepare you.” He told me as he took my hand in his and I willing began to follow him. Suddenly I was feeling very attracted to him.

********

~Alex~

“Try it again,” Stephania told me as I stared into the young girl in front of me.

I sighed and smiled again, “Now Nicolette you are going to do as I say ok?” I told the young girl who nodded. I smiled inside when I realized it was working. I was hypnotizing her.

I was learning everything I could to be the vampire I was suppose to be… A ruler of the dark world…
No Choice by summer03
~Alex~

"Good job Alex," Stephania told me as I was able to levitate according to her my real my father could do that.

I had been able to master the art of hypnotizing. I was to head back to my hotel in the morning. Of course with new people working for me all of my kind.

Its funny how that sounds to me. I would have never thought I was more than a mere mortal. Now I know what I am... an immortal and king.

King? That I think is what freaks me out the most. I am suppose to be royal and yet I have no idea how to run my own life how could I run a whole world of vampires?

"Thats why we are here... to help you." Stephania said bringing me back from my thoughts.

"You really need to stop that!" I said turning to face her. "You sure I can't get someone else to be my new PA?" I just couldn't picture having Stephania reading my every thought.

"No can do," she told me smiling at me. "Trust me you need me because I can read everyone's mind. If Tristan infiltrates or if one of his followers into the band or crew I will be able to know and take care of it."

"Whatever," I said rolling my eyes. I still was a little angry after she had fired my other PA. She had been very nice and loyal so of course I wasn't to happy about that. "What's next?"

"Well you're not going to like this..." she began as she took the glass of blood from the tray Sam had just bought us.

"It's not like I've liked any of this in the first place..." I said staring at her my mouth watering as I saw her take a drink.

I knew I wanted a glass too and so I took the other glass. I have to say that with my new view on food, Stephania had been right nothing compared to the taste of blood.

How stupid must I sound, only a few days earlier I would've fainted or puked just at the sight of this divine liquid. "Just spill it already." I finally told her.

"Well... its about Rochelle." She said a smirk on her face. I think she was amused with my sudden death glare.

"Don't say what I think you are." I said with my teeth clenched.

"I'm not," she said smiling. "Even though it would be cool to watch you try to turn her into one of us." She laughed a little but stopped when she felt my hand around her throat. The new me had zero tolerance for mockery.

"Relax," she gasped as I loosened my grip. "Wow, you have no fucking idea how much of a turn on you are like that." she said as she rubbed her neck.

"To bad I don't date older woman or the fact you are not my type." I said still glaring at her.

"I wouldn't date you either you idiot but I wouldn't mind one night with you. You have acquired quite a reputation as a human imagine now that you are one of us?" she told me.

"Just spit it out already...What about Rochelle?"

"Oh yeah you have to end it with her. It is best for her to not be part of your life at this moment. Tristan can try to use her to get to you, but if you end it with her you can save her from this. Besides now that you won't be feeding on regular food you will need a human to go with you wherever you go, so you could feed. The best way to do that without causing suspicion is by passing your food as your love interest."

She was right I couldn't put my Monkey through this. I cared to much for her to drag her into this. I just don't know if I can give her up. She was the one girl that I had actually connected with in every part of my human life... in every level. I honestly loved her and that's why I had asked her to marry me. She is real but then again she is in love with Alex McLean and he no longer exists.

I knew I had to tell her soon. Yet I knew I would be breaking her heart and she would hate me forever. My dead heart would also hurt after I did end our relationship, but I knew I had no choice. The only other option was to tell her the truth. But if I chose that route I risked her hating me more and then of course it would mean she would be a target for Tristan. "Fine," I said swallowing hard.

"But?" she asked as she read my mind.

"But I want to fly to Cali and tell her in person." I said.

"That's impossible with your schedule."

"Well as my new PA make it happen." I said firmly as I took the glass in my hands and threw it toward the fire place. I cringed as I heard the glass shatter.

*************
~Kevin~

"Drink it!" Derrick told me as his wrist pressed onto my lips. I turned my face away only to have it shoved back to his wrist. "Drink it." he told making me stare at him.

I began to drink the blood without hesitation. By now had realized that whenever Derrick or any of the other vampires stared into my eyes they somehow had power over my will. "There much better," he told me after he pulled his wrist away.

I began to spit the blood that still remained in my mouth. I still didn't understand why they were making me drink their blood. All I really cared about at this moment was for the safety of my family.

I felt pain at I felt his nail cut a deep wound on my right side of my chest. I tried to move but I was tied up and all I could do was scream as I felt his fangs on the wound yet it was also very pleasurable.

I have always tried to be strong but this was too much for me. I could hear my sobs as he fed on me. "Please," I said between sobs.

He didn't take long though, after a few eternal seconds he was licking my wound and like magic it vanished only leaving a very light pink scar.

"Now we are connected." he told me smiling at me. "We are not stupid to just take your word. We know that you and Alex had a special bond when he was human. You would have probably told him everything about us as soon as you made it to the hotel he is staying at. We can't take that risk, Lord Tristan will rise and to make sure he does we have to make sure Alex dies!"

I was no longer sobbing but I could still feel the hot tears coming down my face. I felt horrible knowing that I was going to be the one to blame for one of my best friends death. I really did wish I could do something about it, but I couldn't because my family would suffer the consequences.

"I will be able to feel every emotion and thought you have even if I won't be near you. You will also be able to listen to me and you will follow my every instruction. If not... well you know what will happen."

"I got it!" I yelled at him. "But before I do this I want to see them. I want to make sure my wife and son are ok." I said as I felt my lips quiver.

"We can arrange that. But I should let you know that your wife hates you. See we had to make her believe you had left her for someone else. We even had someone deliver her the divorce papers. Which she signed after seeing the pictures and your letter."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Why?" I asked not understanding why they had to that.

"Because most likely your mission will be suicidal. See Alex will kill you if he finds out you are working for us... or we will if you screw up or if your mission is successful you will be turned into one of us."
It begins... by summer03
~Alex~

“Can you believe this place was mold infested?” Brian asked as we all made it to the arena.

“I know it looks the same to me from the last time we were here.” Nick said as he looked around the arena.

“AJ,” Stephania said walking in right behind me. “I have scheduled you a flight to LA for tomorrow night and you should be back and on time for the Ontario show.”

“Thank you,” I said giving her a pleased smiled. She had done what I had asked her I don’t know if she was doing it out of compassion if she had some or because I was truly her superior power.

“Neither you fucking idiot,” she told me in a whisper that I was sure no one else heard.

“Hi there and you are?” Nick asked interrupting our little conversation.

“Oh right guys Marcy quit on me but not before recommending me…” I didn’t know what name she wanted me to call her. She only smiled at me and then she flashed a very sexy smile toward the rest of my band mates.

“Steph Peterson,” she said extending her hand to Nick and then cordially did the same to the other two fella’s. “Sorry if I am cold I have cold hands always have, my mother says its because I have bad circulation but then again mothers are always the ones to worry sick.” She said giggling and then I saw the look on all the fella’s she was luring them and they were eating up her story.

“Steph,” I said clearing my throat. “I think that is all I need right now.” I said trying to give her a descent smile.

“Oh right, well I will be around if you need me just call me,” she told me smiling at me before she turned and gave Nick a very seductive smile.

You better not even try to feed on him; I swear I will rip your throat out. I smiled when I saw her glare at me as she read my thoughts. She only walked away faster. “So ready to get this going again?” I asked as my friends still stared at Stephania. “I should get another PA apparently.”

Howie was the first to shake his head then he was staring at me. “What no, it’s just have you seen her? She is hot,” he said blushing a little.

Brian nodded in agreement as he whistled, “I like blondes but she is pretty. Of course I only have eyes for Leighanne.” He emphasized clearing his throat.

I chuckled at them and then I stared at Nick. “I…I” he was stuttering. He took a deep breath and then he bit his lip. “Ok I haven’t done that for a woman in a long time.” He said shivering. “Yep she is hot. You sure she is nothing more to you?” he asked me with hopes that I would say no.

“No but she is married… and you have a girlfriend.” I lied making a mental note to keep my eyes on Nick. I didn’t want him near Stephania for his own good. I did not want to drag anyone else into my dark world.

“Lauren who?” he said smiling at me.

Both Howie and Brian shook their head before slapping Nick’s head. “Man you really need to stop thinking with the wrong head.” Howie said shaking his finger in a no no sign, to Nick “She is cute but she is a big no, no Nick!” he said.

“Awe bawahwaha,” Brian said giving Nick a sad puppy dog face.

I laughed and realized that I really didn’t want to leave this ever. Yet I was reminded that I had no choice.

“Hey AJ why do you have to go to LA?” Brian finally asked and I stopped in mid step.

“I am breaking up with Rochelle.” I said bluntly and I swear I felt my heart beat. I knew it hadn’t though because it was dead.

“WHAT?” Brian said turning to look at me with horror. “Please tell me it has nothing to do with that new PA you have!” he said in a serious tone.

I sighed heavily and looked him and to the other two who were now staring at me too. Their mouths agape as they waited for my response. “No it’s not because of Steph.” I said trying to buy myself time to think of a fucking good reason to break up with the love of my life.

********


~Kevin~

I bit my lip to stop it from quivering as I saw little mason run around in the back yard. Kristen was smiling at him as she played ball with him. Yet I could see the hurt and sadness in my wife’s eyes. “I can’t do this.” I finally spoke as my hand went to my chest. My heart was hurting.

“Well then I should just go out there and finish them,” Derrick told me.

“No,” I said wiping my tears. “Get me out of here.” I said and with that he had me in his arms and out of my house. Well what I used to call home anyway.

“Now we have a plane to catch. You will arrive in just as they finish there last concert in Toronto.” Derrick told me as he handed me my first class ticket. “You have to make it look good. You have to convince them you want to be part of the band again.”

“I know you already told me what I am supposed to do.” I snapped and then regretted when Derrick’s fangs flashed at me.

“Good,” he told me as he handed me a small bag with a shiny powder. “You make sure to have Alex inhale as much of this, it’s silver and it will weaken him.” He said.

I looked at the shiny silver powder and swallowed hard. “Ok,” I finally said as I closed my hand around the bag. “Besides weakening him what else will it do?” I asked.

He smiled and then laughed, “if you can get enough silver in his bloodstream he will loose his powers so it will be easier for Tristan to kill him. Without his powers he is no more than a mere weakling. Now remember you have to be careful I am sure by now he has his follower’s infilitrated in crew so they will be on the look out.”

I nodded and then sighed. “I’m ready.” I said firmly really I wasn’t but at this point I just wanted to get this over with and after killing Alex all I wanted was to die. Yes that was going to be my option, I will make sure I die in this mission and end my pains. I had nothing else to look forward too. My wife hated me and my son could not be with me, all I had left was me and I didn’t want to live without them as a human let alone as a vampire.
End Notes:
Ok so here is a new chapter and I have to say thanks to Krystle for helping me with the posting. My computer had some issues and i wasn't able to upload but with her help and the help of my phone to write the chapters I was able to keep this one updated. SO thank you Krystle and well I hope you enjoy. I would love some feedback! :)
Hello Canada.... by summer03
~Kevin~

I couldn’t sleep on the flight, something that I would normally be able to do. I was still trying to put on my best poker face. I wasn’t dreading AJ at all I was more worried about Brian.

Brian is my cousin and we’ve worked together for most of our life he knows me like the palm of my hand. I can’t fall out of love with Kristen she is my soul mate and he knows it. That is who I fear the most facing when I arrive, to the hotel. I have a feeling he won’t believe me yet I know that for his sake and my family’s that he does.

I had someone waiting for me as I got to the airport. She was a little nicer to me than Derrick. “I’m your new girlfriend.” She told me as we drove through the streets.

“So you’re not a vampire?” I asked her as I finally had the guts to actually look at her. That’s when I saw the color in her cheeks.

“God no,” She said smiling at me. “I’m a good friend of Tristan’s.”

I hated that name and the way she said it made me want to hate her. “You do know who what he is don’t you?”

She shrugged, “Yes I do and so has all my family in the past,” she said as she stopped the car and I realized we were now at a house. “Welcome to my humble abode, Derrick is waiting for us.”

“How can you be ok with what is happening. They are trying to kill my best friend.” I told her and I saw the face of remorse.

“Mr. Richardson… my family has been loyal to Tristan since he made acquaintance with my uncle. I owe him a lot and maybe your friend is the threat have you thought about that?” she asked me in a whisper. “Now if I were you I would let this go, if not you risk not only getting yourself killed but me too.”

“AJ can’t kill an ant let alone the human kind.” I said with gritted teeth but I saw the look in her eye. She wasn’t really happy with what she was doing either, something told me she was being threatened too.

She only sighed and looked at me with a sympathetic smile, “Mr. Richardson please let’s just get this over with please.”

“It’s Kevin.” I said as I put my hand on the door. “If you are going to pass as my love interest you have to call me Kevin or Kev.”

She smiled and opened the door to her car. I followed suit and we finally walked into the house. “About time,” Derrick said smiling at her.
“Well his plane was late,” She told him and then out of nowhere a tall man came out. I made a face when he gave her a smile and she blushed.

“Mr. Richardson it’s good to finally meet you in person.” He said as he wrapped his arm around the woman.

“Kevin meet Tristan.” Derrick said to me as he eyed him.

My eyes widened when I realized who he was. He looked no older than twenty two; I stared at him and swallowed hard. I felt haggard and old as I looked at him; it only made me doubt myself even more when I was told that my friend AJ was a vampire. Since the last time I had seen AJ in LA when I decided to pop in at there concert and sing with them on stage Shape of My Heart; he seemed to be aging quite well. My god I am babbling…

“I hear you are prepared to go in there and deliver me AJ McLean.” He told me as he kissed the woman’s wrist. “Of course I do trust my friend Derrick but for better measure I decided to have Cindy go in with you. Cindy is going to be your new girlfriend.”

“Ok,” I nodded looking away when Tristan bit into Cindy’s wrist. I felt my stomach churn and suddenly was puking the half sandwich I had the night before. I groaned as I heard Derrick’s laugh.

********

~Alex~

As I watched Howie wipe the sweat during our wardrobe change. I realized I had not even sweat a single drop, to be honest my knee had not complained once tonight. I felt full of energy and the only trouble I was having was trying to concentrate singing and not hearing everything around me. From the girls screaming what they wanted to do to me or to one of the other guys.

I can clearly say our fans are adults now! I had beat all the guys with my changing, I guess having super speed powers have something to do with that. So I did like that, but being able to smell was not quite the best I could smell Nick’s socks from far. My god he has a serious case of athlete’s foot or something! To think I craved his blood a few nights ago…

“Oh my god you beat me!” Howie said bringing me back from my thoughts. I shrugged as his comment.

“So are you finally going to tell me the real reason you are breaking up with the best thing to ever happen to you?” he told me staring at me with a demanding look.

I acted offended and then I sighed, “I already told you… I just realized I am moving to fast and I am having doubts. Maybe she’s not the one…but we really shouldn’t be talking about this now we are about to head back on stage.” I said sighing when Brian and Nick came out.

“Oh we will finish this conversation,” Howie told me pointing his finger at me. “Cause all this gibberish you pointed out to me only sounds like cold feet to me.”

The rest of the concert with smooth and I have to say we do have the best Canadian fans. We were getting ready to head to the hotel well the guys were to get ready to head to Ontario, I was heading straight to the airport.

“Ok you are not going to believe this!” Jen one of our road managers said coming toward us. Her smile was always contagious.

“What?” Brian asked as he took a drink from his water.

“Jen I told you not to tell them I wanted to surprise them.” I heard the deep voice with the country drawl and sure enough when I looked up there stood Kevin.

“Kev?” Nick said smiling and quickly walking to the older man. I smiled as I saw the embrace and then the rest of the guys followed, all I did was raise my chin with a smile. Which he returned and then he cleared his throat. “So what brings you to Canada and to us?” Nick finally asked.

“Well I wanted to speak to you all,” Kevin started and then he looked at all of us. “I want to come back.” I almost dropped the piece of sandwich I was holding just as a prop not that it was appetizing to me anymore.

Howie was coughing after almost choking on his own spit. “Ok,” Howie said after a little bit. “We have always said the doors were open for you.”

“Yeah we did,” Brian said eyeing his cousin curiously. “How are Kris and Mason?”

I saw the look on Kevin’s face as he looked at his cousin. “Well that is my other news. I am divorcing Kristen and I have a new girlfriend her name is Cindy Watson.” As on cue a tall brunette came walking with a smile on her face.

“Guys I want you to meet Cindy, Cindy these are my friends almost brothers.” I heard Kevin say but as I attuned to the beat of his heart something told me Kevin was hiding something.

“Ok who are you and what have you done to my cousin?” Brian asked…
End Notes:
Ok so here is another chapter hope you like it and I really would love some feedback. Oh and a big twist is on the way!! :)
Backfired.... by summer03
~Alex~

I delayed my flight to LA for the sole purpose of having dinner with the guys and Kevin. He was back, or at least that is what it seemed like. I excused myself to the restroom when I saw the text message on my phone.

“Stephania?” I asked as I entered the restroom.

“You need to kill Kevin or he will turn you in!” Stephania said her fangs out and a murderous look on her face.

“Wait, No you we can’t kill my friend. He is human I can smell his blood.” I said putting my body against the door so she wouldn’t be able to leave. “I can’t kill him I owe him too much.”

“Fine then I have no choice,” she said smiling at me and then she launched herself to me. Something in me snapped and I extended my hands and suddenly this surge of light came out throwing her across the narrow hall to the stalls. “What was that?” I asked paranoid and angry at her.

“Your gift,” she said standing up her arm looked broken but it took only seconds for it to be back to normal.

“I won’t allow you to kill my friend. I am your king so you listen to me!” I said determined now more confident with my new found power.

“No need Sam has him already. Now you come with me or I can take care of it on my own.” She told me smiling at me.

“How did you, what about my other friends?” I asked her as I launched myself to her.

“Relax they are fine all they remember is being escorted out due to a fire in the kitchen.” She told me smugly as she pushed me off her and dusted herself. “Now do you want to come or do you prefer for me to take care of him and that woman?”

“NO!” I yelled angry that she had done this to my friend. “How can he know what’s going on?” I asked still unable to understand how Stephania was so sure about Kevin.

“Well that is what I am about to find out.” She told me opening the door to the restroom. I followed and was surprised to see that no one seemed to notice the scuffle that had just occurred in the men’s room. I took a side glance at the table where not too long ago I was sitting with all my band mates. It was empty.

Outside a black SUV waited she hopped in and looked at me. “You coming your highness?” she asked holding the door. I sighed heavily and hopped in I needed answers from Kevin I did.
******

~Kevin~

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I didn’t remember anything well except for the fact that we were escorted out of the restaurant. I tried to move but I couldn’t I was tied up.

“Well look at that your awake,” a woman said and I turned toward the voice and right beside her stood a very silent, he almost looked tormented AJ.

“Why am I here, AJ untie me.” I asked as I pulled at the ropes that held my wrists.

“Why did you come back?” he asked me finally walking toward me and for the first time I saw a very different AJ.

“I want to come back and sing. I miss it.” I said looking away from his stare.

“That’s bullshit!” he yelled and I looked up at him. “Look Kevin there is only so much I can do for you. I want to believe that is why you are here but you see her?” he pointed to the woman that looked very amused at was she was witnessing.

I nodded and stared at her, “she can read your mind, your thoughts and she says you’re here to kill me. Is that true?” I gasped in surprise and I heard his hurt voice as he asked me.

“I have no choice but I am not the one who wants to kill you. You have to believe me Alex when I tell you that I was kidnapped by vampires and they threatened me. They will hurt Kristen and Mason if I don’t do this. My family is dead when they find out that you already know.” I said dreading everything.

“Tristan!” the woman said enraged… “We have to keep you here till we can be sure you are safe.” She said as she dialed a number on her phone.

I turned to see AJ and his face showed remorse, “Can I ask you something?” I said a little nervous but I had to know.

“hmm?” he simply said as he looked at me.

“Are you a Vampire?” I asked him with hopes that it was all just some sick joke.

“Yes,” I had to swallow hard the lump in my throat. “No, it can’t be true you never looked like a vampire I’ve known you all my life.”

“I didn’t know I was a vampire either till a few days ago.” He told me as he untied me and handed me a bottled water.

“It’s settled you will see Kristen and Mason in seventy two hours.” Interrupted the woman as she clicked on whoever she was talking to. “Your friend the one they mad you pass as your new girlfriend… is she close to Tristan?”

“Yes… but she has been really nice to me.” I said just as I saw her being brought in. She was tied up and her mouth was taped up.

I winced as I saw her pull the tape away from her mouth. Cindy screamed and it broke my heart. “So what are you to Tristan?”

“Alex you can’t kill her.” I whispered to him but he looked angry and for the first time I saw his fangs. I shivered as he approached Cindy.

“Now listen carefully Cindy… you are going to deliver this message to Tristan. Tell him I say that no one messes with me or my friends and gets away with it. I am not going to go down easy.” Alex told Cindy as he faced her.

“Kill her,” The other woman said in demand looking at Alex. But I saw his flinch he didn’t have it in him. Somehow I knew the old AJ was still in there somewhere.

“She is as good as dead when she gets to Tristan.” Alex said glaring at her. “Stephania you cannot tell me what to do! I am your king!” he said angered.

“Fine, I like your option anyway. Tristan is known to torture his victims for fun.” She said laughing as she glared at Cindy.

I watched with pain as Cindy begged to stay and be of service to AJ but he didn’t listen he just stared as they took her away. “Stephania,” he said. “Are Kristen and Mason ok?”

“Yes I gotten taken care of they will be here soon.” She said as she eyed me with a smug smile.

“OK well go find me another flight to LA. I need to end it with Rochelle as soon as possible. Leave me alone with Kevin.” He ordered and the Stephania girl obliged. Not before answering my question.

“Yes he is going to tell you everything. He really does care for you.” I smiled inside because I knew then I was safe AJ was going to save my family and me.

“I’m sorry.” I said after she had left. “I didn’t want to do this. But he threaten me with my family AJ.”

“I know, I have nothing to forgive you for. I do have a favor to ask you though.” He told me as he lit a cigarette.

“Can you still smoke?” I asked him as I saw him smoke away.
He smiled at me and shook his head, “It won’t hurt me I am already dead. It’s just a habit I still can’t seem to leave. Kev the other guys don’t know about me and they can’t.”

“Your secret is safe with me, just can you please explain to me how this happened?” I asked him as I finally took a seat.

“Yeah…” he smiled at me and sighed.
Love tested... by summer03
Author's Notes:
Ok here is the next chapter hope you all are still liking this I still have some more surprises. Leave me a comment on what you think, it will be appreciated. :)
~Alex~

“I want to be alone when I tell her,” I told Stephania who seemed to be taking her charge serious following my every step.

“I will wait outside,” She told me as we arrived to my home. The home I had been sharing with my Monkee for quite sometime now. The light was on so she was still awake, as I got to the door I stared at Stephania. “Well scram,” I ordered and she glared at me before she disappeared into the dark night.

I used my key to let myself in but instead of being greeted by licks from my dogs I got whimpers and they backed away from me their tails in-between their legs. “Daddy is going to hurt,” I told them but they didn’t budge.

“Alex?” I heard Rochelle say I turned and I couldn’t help but smile she was gorgeous. Her scent was even more enticing now that I had a better sense of smell.

“Hey Monkee… Surprise.” I said walking toward her.

“I see,” she told me as she ran to me. I took her in my arms as I met her lips for a very fiery kiss. “Your so cold.” She told me as we parted.

“The plane was really cold…” I lied to her as she continued to kiss my face. I didn’t know if I could do this… as she hugged me again my fangs came out and for an instant I was sure I couldn’t control myself into not biting her. But the sensations my body felt were more than hunger… I wanted her. As I thought about that I realized that it was best for me to let her go. I didn’t want her to die because of me.

I pulled away from her embrace and took her hands. “We need to talk,” I told her nervously.

“Can’t it wait till tomorrow? You must be tired from the flight.” She told me lovingly.

“No I’m fine, I actually am heading back to Canada today.” I told her as I made her sit. “Rochelle…” I said pausing not being able to say the rest.

“You’re scaring me Alex…” she told me her face looked worried.

“Yeah Alex don’t scare Rochelle,” I snapped my face toward the sound of the voice. I could smell my own kind but he wasn’t from my court. I took hold of Rochelle who only squealed and asked me who that was.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him as anger flowed through my body. I was not going to allow Rochelle to get hurt. I let my fangs come out and I was in a defense mode. But then I heard the scream and Rochelle breaking loose from my grip. The terror I saw in her eyes as she backed away from me tears in her eyes.
“You’re not Alex….” She whispered as I tried to walk toward her but then I felt the force of someone as they threw across and into my own wall.

“NO,” I yelled as I saw him grabbing Rochelle. It hurt me to see her screaming and trying to break free.

“Well it looks like we have found your weak point. Now come on use your powers against me with her beside me.”

I was up and trying to find away to him without hurting her. Where was Stephania? “Let her go…”

“Nope not a chance, Tristan wants to see you suffer well he will.” I watched his fangs come out and with force bite into Rochelle’s neck.

Her scream caused me pain and I launched myself toward him but that’s when I saw another one come in and again push me with force I landed on the ground. “Stephania!” I yelled as I stood up and did not hesitate to use my powers on the other the electric wave shoved him across my living room. I didn’t care about my house but that’s when I realized the vampire that had Rochelle was gone and with him my Monkee. What had I done?

********

~Kevin~

“Thank you,” I told the vampire that had brought me food again. I was still trying to come into realization that the world I knew was not at all true. I wondered if just like vampires if there were ware wolfs, mermaids, heck even trolls.

“Your family has arrived,” he told me with a smile.

I felt my heart rejoice as I heard him, “When can I see them.” I asked excitedly.

“Now they will be down her in a few minutes. They don’t know about us they think your in some sort of Witness protection program. It’s best if they don’t know about the truth.” Sam told me.

I nodded and began to think on what exactly I would tell them. I knew one thing though I was happy and glad they were safe. I just didn’t know how well they are going to take knowing we are stuck in this place to god knows when.

I was busy thinking I didn’t hear them arrive till I heard Mason’s little voice. Turned around just in time to catch as he ran to my arms, I held him close as I wrapped my arms around him. “My son,” I said as I kissed his little face.

It’s a really wonder feeling having your family hugging and loving you back. As I finally hugged Kristen and I felt her lips on mine I realized just how much she meant to me. I mean it revived that feeling in me again. “I’m sorry,” I whispered to her.

“It’s ok I understand, I am happy you are back. I love you…” she told me still hugging. I couldn’t be happier than I was just at the moment.
Red... by summer03
Author's Notes:
Introducing a new character narrating as well. :) Rochelle... I hope to get some feedback on this one. I will update sooner.
~Alex~

“We must get out of here now!” Stephania told me as she ran to my side. I glared at her and my hands were around her neck.

“They took her! Where?” I asked as I squeezed my hands around her neck harder.

“I don’t know some of them attacked me outside I was about to get staked when I saw Tristan’s right hand with Rochelle get into a Hummer. They left me there and followed…” she said as she struggled to get my hands off her neck. “Let me go Alex you can’t kill me.”

“We have to get her back…” I said letting her go. I heard the moan as the other vampire I had thrown across got up I turned and faced him. “You are going to take me to her!” I yelled and ran to him but I didn’t get to him fast enough I saw him with anger as he took a piece of wood from the stairs and stake himself with a smirk on his face. “No… you son of bitch!” I yelled.

“Alex you have to get back to Canada!” Stephania said as she stopped me from breaking the rest of the stairs. “We will get her back I promise we will.” She told me confidently. “A private jet is here for you…”

I followed her and even though I could comprehend everything that happened as I got put in the plane my head was only thinking of Rochelle. “Will they kill her?” I finally asked Stephania who sat in front of me on the computer.

“Not right now…” She told me looking up. “They need her alive… they know you might be willing to make a trade.”

“A trade of what sort?” I asked intrigued.

“You for her…” Stephania said giving me a look that said I better not even consider that. “But it will only get her and you killed. She is just the bait they will get rid of her as soon as Tristan has you in his power.”

“I have to try something.” I said as my fist hit the armrest breaking it with the impact.

“I am working on that you know… just like they have people we have people. We have a mole that infiltrated them. I am trying to contact him now so we can find out where they have her.” Stephania said calmly I wanted to rip her neck for showing such calmness.

“He bit her… will that harm her?” I asked as that picture went through my head again like I had just witnessed it again. My memory now showed very livid pictures of my memories.

“NO… our bite is not poisonous like it is believed or read about in books. Only a myth.” She said staring at me with annoyance. “Our strength and powers are deadly not our bite. The only way she can die is if they drain her… drink all her blood.”

“Shit,” I said as I closed my eyes to try and concentrate because all I kept seeing was fire. You know I felt like bull that sees red and only wants to attack it. “Can they turn her?”

“Yes.” She said bluntly. “You know that is likely to happen right?”

“What? No they can’t condemn her to this!” I said because it was true I didn’t like this life but I had no choice…she did and she didn’t deserve to be this.

“It’s a possibility Alex and they can turn her against you. If that happens you might have to kill her yourself. A new vampire barely made is very powerful and strong. She will be angry at you and her mission will be to kill you… she won’t remember her human feelings for you.” She told me and I grimaced.

“I can’t and won’t kill her.” I said after a second. “I can’t.”

“Then I will…” she said and I glared at her.

“You won’t I command you not to!” I yelled as a stood up and was inches away from her face. “You will do no harm to her!”

“Sorry Alex but my job is to protect you just like every other vampire that vows to the queen and now you the future king. So even if I don’t someone else will. Let’s just hope she is still human and that our mole finds her.” She told me staring at me with anger.

I screamed and took a seat again, “How much longer?” I asked.

*********

~Rochelle~

I was shivering and scared shitless. I was sitting in a corner of what looked like a jail cell. I could now see the blood from neck seeping through my tank top. I still didn’t understand what had just occurred.

I wanted to wake up and find all this to be a dream. I could not be dating a vampire let alone engaged to one. I needed to stop reading all those vampire books and the shows. No more Twilight, Vampire Diaries or True Blood. All I wanted was to wake up and when I did I was going to burn it all.

When I wake up and burn everything I am going to Alex and tell him about this dream. I bet he is going to laugh at me for dreaming him as a vampire. God I wish I could wake up now!

“Here,” I heard someone say but I could not see him it was dark all I saw was a shadow and felt the blanket as it hit me.

“Please,” I sobbed finally because I knew I was shitting myself with non-sense about this being a dream I was in pain. “Let me go I am innocent.” I didn’t know why I was even here.

“Technically you are but you’re an asset.” He told me as I heard his steps as he got near me. “See you will be the key to get the crown.” He told me as I finally saw his face.

I gasped as I saw his fangs a smirk on his face. “I don’t understand.” I managed to say as I felt tears falling freely down my face.

“But you will… because that is why I am here.” He said as he caressed my face with his cold hand.
End Notes:
Again please leave me a comment. I would love to hear what you think.
Fallen Angel by summer03
Author's Notes:
Ok I would really love some feedback here... I have more surprises to come ;)
~Kevin~

“Hey can we talk?” I asked AJ, I had just heard from the Stephania girl er vampire chick about Rochelle. She had begged me to calm him down even though I didn’t know how; I mean I didn’t know if the AJ I knew was still in there somewhere.

“I need to get Rochelle back.” He told me as he looked up to me he was crying and I swallowed hard his tears weren’t clear they were red like blood. I took a deep sigh and grabbed the box of Kleenex from the desk as I walked toward him.

I offered him the box and took a seat beside him. “You got Kristen and Mason back for me… so I am positive you will get Rochelle back.” I told him as I pat his should which was much more toned to what remembered.

“I didn’t ask for this… I want to close my eyes and wake up to my normal life.” He told me as he wiped his eyes.

“I’m sorry Aje I wish I could have answer to that one. Only the lord knows why he does what he does. Maybe you will do even better things now that you’re… a vampire.” I struggled to the last word.

He shrugged and sighed, “I always thought vampires, werewolves and leprechauns were myths.” He told me a pained voice clear.

“What if you resign?” I asked him hoping that would be a good idea.

“I can’t for two reasons,” AJ said wryly. “I am the only blood relative and so the crown has been bestowed upon me automatically. Two it would mean the end of man kind… Tristan isn’t after the crown only to rule my kind but to dictate every living creature on earth. I can’t loose you all and I won’t loose Rochelle.”

“I offer my help on whatever you need.” I found myself saying even though I knew I had no chance against a vampire.

“No I already put you through enough… this my battle and I am going to win it.” AJ told me as he gave me a weak smile.

I was about to say something else when I heard the click of Stephania’s heels as she came in. “I have contacted the fella’s and they think your stuck in LA without a flight. They will perform without you for tomorrow night.”

“Are they ok?” I asked her worried for them if they had Rochelle I was sure they would need protection too.

“Yes trust me they are very protected.” Stephania answered me annoyance. She sighed when she saw both my look and AJ’s at her comment. “The tall one Nick, he is a hybrid. He is half angel… I could smell it in him since I first met him. It’s apparent he doesn’t know and if he is ever in need to protect himself trust me he will use his powers without knowledge.”

“Wait what do you mean angel?” I asked I knew Nick and he was no ANGEL trust me I know.

“I didn’t say what kind did I?” she said smiling at me, I had forgotten she could read my mind. “Somewhere along his family line a fallen angel mated with one of his ancestors. Unfortunately not all his family has powers but him, Nick he does.”

“What a minute I thought god had destroyed them all when he brought the rain, only Noah and his family got saved… human anyway.” I said not really wanting to believe what this woman er vampire was saying.

“He did…” she said bluntly, “but that hasn’t stopped them. Believe me when I say that just like you read that part of the bible, you should know that this world is damned.”

“Ok so Nick has powers what kind of powers.” I heard AJ say he had no trouble believing her. Well I guess he had no choice he didn’t want to believe he was a vampire and look where that got him. He was still a vampire… not his choice though.

“What you really want to know is if they can kill us and the answer to that is yes.” Stephania said.

“So he’s a demon then? Since he is a fallen angel?” I asked still baffled at my new knowledge of Nick’s past.

“No… Fallen angels are not bad or good. They were thrown out of heaven for not behaving and for desiring humans. Demons those aim to cause evil… they could careless about what goes around in the world half of everything that happens catastrophically is because of them… they are trying to help bring god down. Most fallen angels just try to form a human life… hence the hybrids.”

“Are we supposed to fear them?” AJ asked even though it looked like he was somewhere else in thought.

“Yes they are the only ones that can kill us without a fight. They radiate light so powerful they can burn us in a few seconds. That’s the only light that can kill us aside from fire.” Stephania said as if it was nothing.

“How do you know this?” I asked Stephania.

“I am a decade old you know and I witness the fight between one of ours and a fallen angel. It was for a mere human too… But right now I have no time to story tell.” Stephania said annoyed.

“I have contacted the mole… and Rochelle is alive her heart is still beating. They plan to come to your coronation and ask for a trade. They are still debating on changing her.” I watched as she told this to AJ.

“When is the coronation?” I asked.

“Soon.” I heard AJ say, “Isn’t my mother suppose to be here soon?” he asked Stephania.

“Yes before you head back to the states for the rest of your American tour.”

“I think I should tell Nick.” Were the final words AJ said before he vanished I swear he ran.

By the face and scream Stephania made it was not a good idea. She left cursing away after him, where was he heading I didn’t know. All I knew was that all I needed to hear now was that Brian was a seraphim and Howie a werewolf. I guess not everything seems to be what it seems. For now my family was safe and I hoped it stayed like that.

To them life was still ordinary and that’s how I meant to keep it.
Alicia... by summer03
~Alex~

I felt the hard shove to ground when Stephania caught up to me. “You can’t do that Alex!” she told me anger clear in her voice.

“Nick is my friend and he may have the power I need to save Rochelle!” I yelled back at her as I got up off the ground like nothing. I felt no pain what so ever, it was like when I was a teenager.

“Nick can be of help but…” Stephania said angrily. “You can’t just run to him and scare the living shit out of him. He doesn’t even know that he is half angel. We have to take it slow…. Besides if we want to use him it is better to train him.”

It made sense what she was saying but I needed to this now. I needed to get Rochelle back. “How do you plan on telling him?” I asked her knowing well she already knew what I was thinking.

She smiled evilly at me and then she motioned me to follow her with her finger. I followed her and we were back at the headquarters’ but instead of going down to where I had just been we were going up.

“I have no choice but to share this with you before Albert or your mother gets here.” She said as we made it to the last floor.

I had to squint as I walked in the lights were blinding. “What the hell?” I said as I blinked a few times.

“Alex I want you to meet Alicia Castaneda… she is a fallen angel.” Stephania said as I finally was able to see the woman. As I saw her I realized that she even prettier than Stephania.

“Stephania,” Alicia said smiling at her. “I see you have finally brought the king to be up here.”

“Yes I am sure you have heard everything there is to know about him.” Stephania continued as she gave me a look.

“Excuse me?” I finally said annoyed at the fact that I did not know who she was.

“Oh right,” Stephania said clearing her throat. “Alicia is the leader of almost all of the fallen angels. She made an alliance with your father before he had passed away… I would go into details but at this moment I think it is best we talk about Nickolas Gene Carter.” Stephania said and I saw the face Alicia made at the mention of Nick’s last name.

“So it is true that without knowledge you and one of my kind have been able to get along without knowing about it.” Alicia said as she picked at her beautiful auburn hair. “I give you this you do have quite a good harmonizing group.”

“He wants to tell Nick about his true identity.” Stephania said.

“Not possible,” Alicia said bitterly staring at me.

“Why not?” I asked angrily at her. “I didn’t get a choice about knowing about me!”

“Because you had no choice unless you wanted to give Tristan the crown automatically!” Alicia said, “Nick in the other has chosen to stay human.”

I gasped as I heard that… “What do you mean he has chosen to stay human?”

“Unlike you Alex when Nick turned eighteen I contacted him and I told him what he was. I don’t know if you recall his behavior in his younger years. You partied with as well…” she said as she took a seat and motioned for Stephania and me to sit. “We are made to attract the human race we are beautiful by nature and I am sure you know of Nick’s escapades; his beauty is only part of it we have the power to seduce. Nick tried it but at the end he chose to close that door and cut ties with this world. He chose to be HUMAN.”

“Wait then why can I smell and sense his supernatural side?” Stephania asked.

Alicia chuckled and looked at us, “We are fallen angels Stephania we are unpredictable. So far he has managed to stay human but eventually he will be tempted to use his abilities… temptation is what made us fall.”

“So if I tell he might want to help me.” Alex said.

“Could be,” she shrugged. “But Nick is stubborn and he really has kept his word…”

“Tristan is coming to the coronation.” Stephania said. “We think Nick can be our secret weapon.”

“We don’t fight to fight. We love humans we mate with them… We simply defend ourselves from your kind and werewolves.” Alicia said shivering as she mentioned werewolves.

“Werewolves hunt fallen angels… there blood gives them strength and powers.” Stephania told me.

“Maybe you should find a demon instead; Nick won’t fight just to fight. This is not his fight and I highly doubt he will accept to help you anyway.” Alicia said.

“We don’t deal with demons you should know. We made a deal with you… we protect you from werewolves in exchange for your healing powers.” Stephania said angrily. “I thought maybe you could give us advice on how to tell Nick but it seems he does know. I think we can handle it from here.”

Stephania stood up and walked to the door. I followed now more confused. Nick knew what he was how come he didn’t know what I was. “If Nick knows what he is why hasn’t he found out what I am?” I asked her as we rode the elevator down.

“IF he has chosen to live like human he has not been using his supernatural senses so that is why he hasn’t found out about you.” She said angrily. “I hate her.”

“Why?” I asked her.

“It’s a long story and I am sure you will find out soon enough.” She said annoyed.

“You said that our kind made a deal with her… can you tell me that at least?” I demanded as I followed her to an office.

“Fine take a seat…” she said as she rang the bell and in came in a young man no more than maybe twenty shirtless. “I just need a snack.” She said as he walked to her. “I called someone for you too.” She said as I saw a blond girl come toward me.

I wanted to say no but I saw the pulsating vein in her neck and my mouth watered. My fangs automatically came out and I bit her soft neck her blood pouring into my mouth. She tasted so good…for a moment I let my worries go as I heard her heart beat as I drank her sweet blood.

A few minutes later I let her go and watched as Sam took her away, I looked at Stephania who was wiping her mouth. Not one stain on her clothes yet my shirt had stains. “Soon you won’t do that anymore.” She told me apparently reading my mind.

“I want to talk to Nick you are right he can be our secret weapon…” I told her.

“Yes you can talk to him but… remember he might not want to help you. You heard from Alicia they don’t fight they are peaceful.” She said.

“I know Nick he will help me,” I said confidently… or so I hoped he would. What if instead he wanted to kill after finding out what I was?

“No I don’t think he would kill you…I hope.” She said smiling at me as she continued to read my mind.

“The deal tell me about it.” I said instead, i couldn't stand her attitude sometimes. I was mad about everything that was happening but to her it looked like it was ordinary.
End Notes:
Ok here is another chapter... trust me it's getting to a good part. I know there are some lurkers reading... I really would love some feedback. :)
Choices... by summer03
~Rochelle~

I had no more tears to shed. I still couldn’t believe what I had found out. My fiancé was a vampire and had been lying to me all along. He was evil according to Luke the man that had brought me the blanket the night before.

According to him Alex was evil. He had killed many innocent people… but I was having trouble believing that. Alex was not capable of killing a roach let alone a human. Yet I still had the picture of him with his fangs…I shuddered as I pictured it.

I was confused, cold, and sad. I stopped my sobs when I saw one of them come in. He carried a tray and was walking toward me. “Here you need to eat.” He told me as he put the tray down for me.

The food look delicious I have to give them that. I finally looked up to see his face. It was not Luke and he looked much nice his fangs weren’t showing. “I’m not hungry.” I told him as I wiped my face.

He kneeled and picked my face up so that I could see into his eyes. “Rochelle listen to me carefully… Alex is going to get you out of here. I promise you he is already working on that. His intentions were never to get you involved in this. I can’t tell you more because I can get caught…so here read this and eat it after you’ve read it.” He handed me a very small folded note and stood up. “Eat.”

I watched him leave and I didn’t care for anything else I was quick to unfold the note.

Rochelle,

Alex is not evil like they are making you believe. He is a vampire but he means no harm to human kind. He really does love you and is going to get you out of here. If you still have feelings for him and love him just trust him this time. Be prepared to escape or just make sure that if I tell you something you listen to me. I am not one of them… I am one of Alex’s. Please trust me and Alex. Please dispose of this after you finished reading. Have faith.

Stephen.

After reading that I was confused on who to believe but the truth was. That I knew Alex could not be evil even after I now knew he was a vampire, so I quickly put the paper in my mouth and began to chew. I was going to trust my fiancé because deep down inside I knew he still loved me. I knew he couldn’t wish for my death.

******

~Alex~

I arrived at the hotel and was bombarded with questions and told you so’s from Howie. “It won’t happen again I just had to do this.” I told him and I guess he understood cause he didn’t bug anymore.

After I left my luggage in my room I went straight to Nick’s room we had to talk. I took a deep breath as I banged on his door. I hated to wait and Nick loved to take forever to open his door always had. I was going to give up and go back when he finally opened the door. “Can I come in?” I asked him.

“Ok,” He said letting me in. “What’s up?” He said as he scratched his butt. I really was having trouble believing he was half angel. He just acted to human sometimes then again he had opted for that.

“What took you so long to answer?” I asked him.

“I was in the LOU,” he said giving a smile.

I made a disgusted face and sighed. “Nick…” I said nervously as I took a seat on his unmade bed. “You know that I would do anything for you right? You’re my brother.” I began.

He looked at me suspiciously. “I knew it you are banging your PA aren’t you?” he said as he took a bite of a banana. Only Nick would think that.

I had to chuckle before answering, “Nick my life doesn’t revolve around my lower regions. But just so you know, no I am not banging Steph that so gross.” I said frustrated.

“Ok then why are you bringing this whole I am your brother and I would do anything for you shit?” Nick asked.

“Nick I know who you are.” I said bluntly.

Nick chuckled and chunked the banana peel into the dumpster. “I know who you are too…” he said.

“You do?” I asked him.

“Yeah… your AJ McLean a member of the Backstreet boys. The wimp out of the four of us, you hate clowns. You are a…” I put my hand up to stop him from talking and he did.

“No… you don’t understand.” I told him and he looked at me.

“Ok then explain yourself…” Nick said crossing his arms.

“Have you ever heard of the nephilim?” I asked him I had done my research.

His eyes widened and he turned a little red. “What is that? Some sort of medicine or what?” he asked but I knew he knew what I was talking about.

“No… how about fallen angel then?” I said a smirk on my face.

He gasped and then looked down, “How did you?” he asked in a whisper.

“Nick I met Alicia.” I told him and his face snapped up and as he did I showed him my fangs. Wrong idea the next thing I knew he launched himself to me!
End Notes:
Ok here is another chapter... I do appreciate your feedback.
Pinky swear? by summer03
Author's Notes:
yay a new chap. Hope you like and I really am loving the reviews keep them coming... so can be motivated. This one is a longer chapter enjoy and the next chapter will be very interesting trust me... hehe.
I had to laugh as Nick fell on the bed. I had speed so of course I moved. “Nick please,” I said trying to stop laughing. Bad idea he grabbed the lamp and chunked it at me, but I actually caught it.

“Since when?” he asked me as he stood up and glared at me. I put my hands up in surrender as I sighed.

“I don’t want to hurt you Nick I want your help.” I told him I put my fangs away and smiled at him. “I am still the same in here,” I said pointing to my head.”

“I have to kill you.” Nick said and suddenly I understood what Stephania said about light. He began to shine and I began to feel a burning sensation on my skin.

“Nick don’t Alicia is on our side.” I said as I began to back away to try and get out of the room. Then like that the bright light stopped and he stared at me.

“What do you mean Alicia is on your side?” he asked.

“I can explain if you will allow me.” I said a hand on the door knob.

“Fine,” Nick said.

“So first of all I have to tell you… I am Vampire. I am next in thrown my father was recently killed. I just found out about my true identity so don’t feel bad… I was human. Unlike you I had no choice Vampire blood runs through me. I got summoned by my mother to take my place…” I watched him clench his teeth he was having trouble believing me.

“I am telling you the truth Nick, I just learnt about my past and how I was lied to. Denise is not my mother and she doesn’t even know it.” I said subtly as I finally dared to sit again. “Lucky you… you have a choice.” I said with a bit of jealousy.

Nick sneered and looked at me, “I have a choice because I am only half nephilim,” he said as he took a seat and I felt a little more at ease.

“So it’s true that Alicia came to you on your eighteenth birthday?” I asked him I was just as curious as Kevin had been about me.

“Yes when I saw her I was mesmerized by her beauty. She came to me in a dream…” Nick said smiling a little. “She told me she was my last birthday gift… that night I didn’t wake up in my bed I was flying with her. She told me about my ancestors and why I was special. I had been gifted since birth with the angelic genes. I learned not all my family had this gift. I am the only one among my brothers and sisters. She showed me so many things that day and she showed me how to seduce humans… I sort of used that as an advantage at some point.” He smiled a little as he told me.

“How come you chose to live as human then?” I asked him. I was curious to know why.

He sighed heavily and stared at me. “I you could choose to be human or vampire what would you pick?” he asked.

Human of course I would choose human because I wouldn’t be in the situation I am now in. I sighed, “Human.”

He chuckled a little and then he spoke again, “Well that’s nothing compared to me… If I would have chosen to be a fallen angel I would have lost any hopes of going to heaven. DO you know what fallen angels are known for?” He asked me.

I nodded, as I remembered Alicia telling me why. “You let your emotions for humans get to you…” I said.

“Yes that, but we rebelled from GOD AJ it means that if I ever die… I don’t get a chance to go to heaven.”

“But you can’t die,” I told him.

He shook his head, “Yes we can… your kind is no threat to us but, werewolves and demons can kill us. We can also choose to die,” he said. “Unlike you… you won’t age anymore but we recycle our bodies AJ… so I will technically die too when I continue to age in this body, but my soul will find a new body preferably a baby or we can choose to vanish… cease to exist.”

“Fucking incredible…” I said as I listened to him. “How does it feel to be a fallen angel?” I asked him.

“I can’t explain it but I do know I don’t want it.” He said sternly. He chuckled again and I stared at him curiously. “You know you just said part of the lyrics to one of our unreleased songs. Fallen Angel… how does it feel to be a fallen angel… of love…” he sang and I smiled he was right.

“Why did you want to kill me, why does your kind want to kill vampires?” I had so many questions and I intended on learning as much as possible before I begged him to help me… yes I AJ McLean was going to beg Nick to change his mind and be a fallen angel.

“You kill humans… most of you anyway. Humans are the reason we are here we protect them.” He said. “Why do you care to know about me anyway? Why did you have to show me what you are?” he finally asked me.

“You really couldn’t smell me?” I asked him. His nostrils flared and he made a face. “Now I can.” He said, “Spill it AJ.”

“Fine, I really did mean what I said though. I still consider you my brother and I want us to continue to be what we are… the Backstreet Family.” I said as I began to pick on my fingers… bad habits die hard. What can I say? “Nick I went to break up with Rochelle because she was in danger… I don’t know how well you are aware of the war between my kind.” I said subtly.

“I am very aware Alicia told me the story about the “good vampires” and “bad vampires” and I just now know she finally accepted the alliance.” He said rolling his eyes.

“Tristan is after my crown that belongs to me by blood. You know what the means then to man kind as to every other being.” I said slowly.

“Yes…” he said as he stared at me I knew he was thinking hard on what I was saying.

“You might not remember about Kevin showing up and saying he wanted to rejoin the group?” I asked maybe he could remember he wasn’t human.

“No… you have just revived my supernatural side today. I really was completely human till today…” he said. “My powers were mute of no use at all… till now.”

“Well he came on a mission to kill me and he was being used by Tristan… he threatened him with his family but Stephania was able to figure it all out and we saved Kevin and his family. But it was not the case with…” I swallowed hard as I saw a mental picture of Rochelle being bitten. “Rochelle.”

I saw the look on Nick change he was surprised. “What happened to her?” he asked.

“They have her and will use her to get to me. I tried to save her but I am still very new to my powers.” I said as I felt my bloodied tears come down my face. “I love her and I was going to break up with her to keep her away from all this but they beat me to her.”

“I have to save her but I can’t do it on my own. In exactly a week my coronation ceremony will be performed according to Stephania, Tristan will show up with a ruse about a trade… he lets Rochelle go as long as I go with him.”

“So you want my help?” he said.

“That’s my hope that you will help me… Alicia warned me that you might not accept but I know you Nick and I only hope that our friendship our “human” friendship is still the same. I am not asking you as a Vampire but as Alex the guy you grew up with and partied with for many years. That you help me… Stephania has a plan and you would be our secret weapon.”

He looked torn as he heard me… “I haven’t used my powers for over eight years AJ. I might be too weak to use them.”

“You will be saving a human” I told him knowing that might be the only way he might help.

“Alicia is full of shit… she only cares about…” he stopped and smiled instead. “Just forget it… I’m in.” he said smiling at me as he handed me a napkin. “You might want to wipe those before Brian or Howie pop in.”

I didn’t care though instead I hugged him and he chuckled. “Awe smooshy AJ is out.” He said hugging me back. “I will do what I can, so when do we start to train? By the way I will need to see Alicia. I need her advice to make sure I can kill that son of bitch.”

“Thank you and we will sneak at night after the show to practice. You will get to see Alicia soon enough.” I told him. “Thanks man I really owe you one.” I told him.

“Hey this doesn’t mean I will stop pranking you…” he said as he punched me in the arm usually that would’ve of hurt like hell but this time it felt like nothing. “Hey AJ, Howie nor Brian can know about me.”

“I know they can’t know about me either… this will be our secret.” I told him as I wiped my face.

“Pinky swear?” He asked as he stuck out his pinky at me.

“I you fucking serious?” I asked him annoyed.

“Yes pinky swear AJ.” Nick said a smirk on his face.

“Fine,” I said linking my pinky to his. My cold skin shivered at his warm super come pinky touched mine. “Happy?” I asked him.

“Yes.” He chuckled and then he farted…. I made a face and covered my nose. “You’re sick Nick… awe hell I’m out of here.” I knew he would help and I felt even more relieved my friend was going to help. I smiled as could still hear his laughs as I exited the door to his hotel room. I knew we still had a lot of talking to do and I still had questions about him. But right now what mattered is he was going to help me get Rochelle back.
Surprise! by summer03
~Rochelle~

I waited for Stephen to come back but to my dismay someone new always brought me my lunch. I was beginning to think that maybe it was better to give up. I wanted out of whatever this was.

All the love I had for Alex was turning into resentment and hate. I was already constructing a plan one that I knew would ruin any chance of Alex getting hurt. I hated him but not that much.

I now knew that Alex was king and that this other vampire named Tristan wanted that power so he was on a mission to destroy my Alex. I couldn’t allow that. So if they needed me alive to have there plan work I was going to sacrifice myself. If I died they couldn’t go on with there plan…

“Hey come with me!” I looked up from the old mattress I lay in. I felt disgusting my shirt was still blood stained and I knew I smelled. I really need a shower…I shivered as the cold hand dragged out of the cell they had me in.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked worried what I if they didn’t bring me back. My new weapon one that I had been working to put my plan through was under that old mattress.

“You have an audience with Tristan.” I gulped as I realized I was about to meet the vampire that wanted to kill the love of my life.

“But first,” I heard him say… “You need to freshen up.” He opened a door and I was not in a bathroom. “You have fifteen minutes. Before I come in here and pull you out!”

I winced as the door closed loudly. I felt my tears as I saw my face on the mirror. I looked horrible my eyeliner was everywhere and then I gasped as I saw my wound it was if nothing had sunk his teeth on me. They were gone only the blood that had dried on there remained. I new I needed to hurry so I quickly went to wash my face that’s when I saw a new set of clothes with a note saying “where this,” on it.

I wet a cloth and wiped away the blood on my chest and shoulders. I suddenly was overwhelmed with fear and loneliness. I began to cry as I continued to change. I wasn’t even counting the time till I heard the loud knock on my door. “You have two minutes.” A voice told me and I hurried, I stared at myself again sighed.

I opened the door and there stood Stephen I wanted to smile a little but said nothing only eyed him. He took my hand and then I felt his breath on my neck as he spoke to me in a whisper. “Trust me.” He told me and then he began to drag me.

“Is Alex ok?” I asked him. He stared at me and nodded slightly then he put one of his long pale fingers to his lips motioning for me to shut up and so I did.

Finally we made it to door and there stood two more vampires. “You look much better,” one said and I gasped as I recognized him. He was the one that had bitten me.

“Come in with the girl Stephen.” I heard someone say from the inside. Sure enough we walked in and I gasped as I saw what looked like to be a court. All these vampires gathered and in front was who I assumed was Tristan.

“Now come here Rochelle,” he commanded as he stared at me. I felt Stephen's grip loosen and he shoved me toward the front. I took a deep breath and began to walk; I could feel the stares from all the other vampires.

Once I made to the front Tristan began to walk around smelling me and touching me. “I see nothing special about you. Why on earth Alex chose you as his soon to be wife is beyond my knowledge. You do smell nice though very nice. You are beautiful too and you would make an exceptional Vampire indeed. I bet we can even get you to kill him for us, his love for you is strong we know.”

I shivered and stepped away a little when his cold finger caressed my face. “Please just kill me already.” I said not being able to hold my tears.

“awe you hear that she wants to die. Well maybe I should, I’d love to get a taste of your blood… yes I think we should turn her into one of ours!” I screamed when Tristan’s fangs came out and he grabbed me.

“NO!” I heard Stephen say and everyone turned to look at him.

“Why the hell not?” Tristan asked him angered.

“She’s pregnant.” I felt Tristan's grip loosen and then he began to chuckle. I was confused I was not pregnant… was I?

*******

~Kevin~

“I still can’t believe you’re an angel,” I told Nick as I met him at the building I was calling home for the time being.

“I am a FALLEN angel Kev which means I am a naughty angel.” I rolled my eyes as Nick chuckled.

“Well Nick knows everything Kevin and has agreed to help.” I heard AJ say as he poured himself a glass of blood… I had to swallow hard it looked disgusting.

“Could you not do that in front of me,” Nick said as he covered his nose and I knew I was turning green with nausea.

“I haven’t fed in almost fifteen hours. I am drinking out of a bottle instead of a human, be glad.” AJ said downing the glass quickly. He then threw into the chimney.

“I’ll be right back,” I said as I ran to the nearest trash can dumped my lunch. I couldn’t help it so all I remember is AJ and Nick leaving me to my heaving….
End Notes:
ok I know your reading so why not leave a comment? I'd love some feedback... :)
The plan. by summer03
~Rochelle~

I looked confused as I stared at Tristan he was looking intensely at Stephen. “How far along is she?”

“Its still in the early stages…But I see a baby boy being born.” Stephen told Tristan as he looked at him in the eyes. “I have not failed you yet with all my predictions.”

“True…” Tristan said his eyes on me again. “Did you know you were pregnant?” He asked me.

I shook my head…I didn’t know I was, I had been taking care of myself Alex and I didn’t want kids yet soon but not yet. “No.” I said in a surprised tone.

“Well I think my plan has become even more interesting.” Tristan said as he caressed my face. “You are even more valuable than I thought.”

“What do you mean?” I asked with a shaky voice.

“Imagine what the queen will say when she finds out you are knocked up by her son… if her son dies can’t you guess who is the next in throne?” he asked me his hand going to my stomach.

“What are you going to my baby?” I asked suddenly I was angry and didn’t care that I was going against a vampire.

“I am going to make him hate his family… he will be my right hand. I will kill your fiancé and his mother. After that this,” he touched my stomach again. “I will bring up to hate his father because to him he will think he killed you…” he smiled wickedly at me.

“No,” I said suddenly feeling the need to breath that was the last thing I remember as it all went black.

********

~Alex~

I saw Howie looking at me as I stared at the mirror in the dressing room. “What?” I asked him.

“Nothing you just looked worried are you ok?” Howie asked me with concern. I couldn’t help but smile at him. I wished it was that simple to tell Howie that I was having vampire issues but I couldn’t.

“I’m just tired and I feel crummy for the way I broke it off with Rochelle.” I told him swallowing hard at the mention of her name. I just hoped nothing was wrong with her because if not I was find a way to die as well. She didn’t deserve this.

“So you still love her then?” Howie asked me as he patted my shoulder.

“Yes…I can’t lie to you and say I don’t.” I told him giving him a weak smile.

“Then why break what isn’t broken?” He asked me chuckling. “Did I even make since.”

“Yes you did…” I told him chuckling as well. “I am the one afraid to commit.” I lied as picked at my fingers.

“Then don’t be a fool and get her back.” Howie told me in a very encouraging tone.

I smiled wryly at his words… “I am.” I sure was but not because I had broken up with her, but because I had endangered her in the worst possible way.

“Yo AJ,” Nick called as he came in ready to go on stage. “I need to talk to you…” he stopped when he saw Howie there.

“I have to go make a call anyway.” Howie said rolling his eyes as he patted me one more time. “Don’t take long we will be on stage in minutes.”

“I have a problem.” Nick said right away.

“What is it?” I asked worried.

“Well there is this certain thing that happens when I let my fallen angel powers take over me…” he said nervously.

“Okay your scaring me what is it?” I asked not liking the tone he had.

“Well you see… I can become attracted to both sexes, male or female.” He said very subtly then his eyes bulged when he saw my mouth open wide. “Wait I am not gay! I just well we are generally attracted to both… you can control this you can I have mastered it before. It’s just well like I said I haven’t really used them in a while, so right now I am having a hard time controlling these emotions.” He continued to blabber in full speed.

I had to put my hand up to get him to shut up in order for me to speak. “Ok so where are you taking this conversation?” I asked worried.

“Well I am having a hard time being around Brian.” He finally said it and I couldn’t help but chuckle. “This is serious AJ if I do something stupid as to hit on him well not only will I loose his friendship but how awkward would that be? Besides adding another reason to Leighanne’s list of reason she can’t stand me.”
“Well think of Lauren or some other chick that you have the hots for.” I told him not really knowing what to say. “Really Brian? What is so attractive about him? Why not Howie or me?” I couldn’t believe I just asked that I bit my tongue.

“JEALOUS?” he asked me with a smirk. “I don’t know ok…but it can’t happen that’s why you have to help… keep me away from him, at least till I see Alicia so she can help me there.”

“Ok I’ll do my best…” I shuttered as a picture of Nick kissing or more like making out with Brian flashed through my head. “Never mind I am glad you picked Brian.”

This was going to be one hell of a concert having to keep Nick as far away from Brian was like trying to take a Popsicle from a kid.

******

~Rochelle~

I woke up with a cold hand on my forehead. “No get away.” I said sitting up only to fall back onto the bed.

“Relax it’s me.” Stephen said looking at me worriedly. “Are you ok?”

“NO… I need to get out of here.” I told him as I looked at my surroundings I was in a room it looked just like a hotel suite. “Where are we?”

“Tristan’s house.” Stephen told me as he handed me a glass of water.

I took it gladly my lips felt dry. “Why am I here?”

“Well you’re pregnant he wants to make sure you don’t loose the baby.” He told me as he used his fingers as quotations marks.

“I have to get out here soon…” I said as I remembered about the earlier events.

“You’re not pregnant.” Stephen told me as he took a seat on the edge of my bed. “I had to lie so they wouldn’t turn you into one of us. But now you are right we have to speed with your escape. I am working on it as we speak.”

“I’m not? Then why did you…” I couldn’t even talk.

“Because I am psychic and can see the future… so he will believe anything I tell him. I have earned his trust. But when he finds out I’ve lied I will be good as dead. I have to leave but your coming with me…my sister Stephania is in contact with me and have just sent her news of where you are. Soon we will be out; you just have to keep pretending you believe you’re with child.”
“Ok.” I said as I heard him. “Thank you for helping me.” I told him with sincerity I guess not all vampires were bad after all.

“You’re fiancé is my king his orders are my command. You mean the world to him…” he told me as he smiled at him. For the first time I noticed just how handsome he was… I yawned and closed my eyes. “You’ll stay here with me?” I asked him.

“I will be near… but I can’t let anyone get suspicious either. We’re getting out of here I promise.”
End Notes:
Ok sorry for the very late update I was in a slump with this one but its back and I really would love some reviews. :)
oh momma.... by summer03
Author's Notes:
Ok here is the next chapter. I hope to get some feedback.
~Alex~

“That’s enough AJ,” Nick told me annoyed as I filled Kevin in about the sexual tension between Nick and Brian… all from Nick’s side though.

Kevin was chuckling too, “Man what I would have paid to be there,” he said as he followed us up the elevators of his temporary refuge.

“Well then you should be happy to know I paid Justin a little extra to record that concert from my pocket,” I told him grinning. I saw Nick glare at me and shake his head.

“You better be glad I love you more than I hate you because you would be dead right now.” He said bitterly rolling his eyes.

“Oh come on Nick it was all just for fun,” I told him suddenly my happy moment was interrupted when Stephania stepped into the elevator after me. “What the hell Stephania?” I asked.

“We have to move your mother is on her way here, she has been informed about the situation and is now on the way. You must go get changed and you must follow me you need to stay with your family till we are sure the queen is aware of why you are in our headquarters." she said as she pointed at Kevin. "As for you,” She said pointing to Nick. “Alicia is waiting for you.”

I felt like the breath I had had been knocked out of me, I was going to finally meet my real mother. I didn’t know how I really felt about her? I knew she was pretty at least from the picture I had seen of her. “Is Albert with her?”

“Yes… now lets move.” Stephania ordered as she continued to hold the elevator door open for Kevin and I to get off.

I sighed heavily and looked at Kevin, “I’m sorry man just do as they tell you I just need to talk to my mother first.” I said it but it didn’t feel right. Calling her my mother, no matter what I still felt that Denise was my mother and I had a feeling that was not going to change even though now I was vampire.

“Its ok I understand keep me posted,” he told me as he walked back to the room he and his family occupied.

“I’ll be with Alicia,” Nick said giving me a smile. He smiled at Stephania and blew her a kiss, I smiled as Stephania rolled her eyes before flicking him off.

“In your dreams you poor pathetic nephilim!” she began to walk away and I shrugged laughing only wondering what Nick was thinking that made Stephania react like she had. It had actually been kind of cool.

“You should be on my side McLean instead his… he can kill you, you know. Never trust them… I don’t know how your mother and Albert can.” She said bitterly as I caught up with her.

“Oh quit being so dramatic,” I told her and that made her flick me off too.

*******

~Rochelle~

“Follow my lead trust me,” Stephen told me as he came to me again that night.

I pretended to eat my food I read the note he had given me about our plan. It sounded genius but I was still not liking the whole blood part. I wasn't the best actress, hence me going to beauty school. I was supposed to fake a miscarriage and once in the hospital Alex and his people or vampire would come to my rescue.

“Public places are the best,” he told me in a whisper that I barely heard. “Tomorrow.” He told me as he took my tray with most of my food in it.

I only nodded and watched him walk out of my room. I was about to do the most daring thing in my life, all so I could escape a monster or more like demon. I didn’t know if I really wanted to do it anymore I was only going to go to the arms of another monster er Vampire.

A monster I still loved, damn Alexander James McLean. No pun intended. I just hope I don't fail because it would be a one time shot that could mean my liberty or the death of not only me but of the only friend I had at the moment. He was keeping me alive so to me he was now my friend, Stephen.

********

~Alex~

I was peeling a piece of the black nail polish from my pinky when I heard the commotion. Stephania was dress like she was going to prom or something. I felt underdressed a little any way. I should have changed shirts, but it was too late I saw the tall man and smiled. “Albert.” I said as he came in with a smile on his face.

“Well you look much better,” He told me as more vampires entered the room. They were dressed in black and they looked like guards, “Your highness please come in.” he said turning to look out the door he had just came in from.

I gasped as my mother came in she looked the same as I had seen her in the portrait. She looked serious as she looked at Stephania but then her hazel eyes met mine and a smile broke on her face. “Alejandro.” She told me as she walked to me and then I felt her embrace.

I felt awkward but then I guess my blood felt the tie between us and I hugged her back. “Hi…mo-,” I couldn’t say it just yet so I swallowed hard and cleared my throat, “Raquel.” I finally said, I felt bad as she pulled back and I saw her pained look.

“I should have known it wouldn’t be easy to just call me mother… But I will win your heart.” She told me in her heavy Spanish accent.

“I just need time,” I told her giving her a weak smile. “I don’t hate you for what you did… I would want to protect my kid too from all of this.”

She smiled a little and then I saw a big read teardrop fall down her cheek. “I am nothing but grateful to Denise and she has done a great job in raising you.”

My attention was interrupted by Albert's throat clearing, “Alright everyone out… they need some privacy.” I only smiled a little as everyone cleared the room leaving me with my mother all alone.

“Your father was a great man Alex and he dreamt of the day he would bring you back to our arms. Damn Tristan for taking him away.” She told me hatred being heard clearly in her voice. “Now he has taken your love away… we can’t let him kill her. When Albert told me about it…. I had to get here sooner.”

“I have a plan,” I told her.

“I know Stephania has kept me posted. It is a very good plan and I must admit I am very humbled by Nick’s decision to help you. I am actually quite proud of all your friends. They have kept you safe and have been true friends.” She told me and she surprised me as she cupped my face. “First I would like for your autograph,” she told me as she pulled out our Never Gone CD from her purse.

“Really?” I asked her as she handed it to me.

“Yes really, I love the Backstreet boys very much. You all have great voices.” She told me handing me a marker. “I mean the group is composed of two angels, a vampire, a human, and a shape shifter such type of group really puts in a lot of talent.”

I stopped signing when I heard her, “what do you mean?” I said staring at the cover of the CD.

“What Stephania didn’t tell you?” she asked as she looked down at the cover.

“NO, please do tell.” I demanded looking at my band mates differently for the first time.

“Well,” she said pointing at Nick. “You know he’s a nephilim and of course Kevin is human… but Brian he’s special.” She told me pointing at Brian.

“Yeah why?” I asked and then in came Stephania interrupting us again.

“Stephen is getting Rochelle out of there tomorrow we need a plan!” she said in a rush tone and for that instant my other two band mates had to wait. I would come back to that; because now I was curious to see what they were… right now my goal was to get Rochelle back.
End Notes:
I have question, I was thinking of changing the name? Should I? I'd like your opinion on it... :)
Farce... by summer03
Author's Notes:
Ok here's the next chapter.... SURPRISE! The fun begins... I hope to get some feedback. :)
~Alex~

It all happened so fast, my mother I had not seen since then. Nick stood beside me at the moment in the building just in front of the hospital Rochelle was supposed to come arrive at. Hospitals are always busy so we had to be extra careful.

“You ok?” Nick asked me bringing me back from my thoughts.

I gave him a weak smile and shrugged, “I will be once I have Rochelle back in my arms.” I said and then I sighed, “Hey you know what my mo- er Raquel told me?” I corrected myself.

“No what?” Nick asked looking at me curiously. “Ya know its ok to want to call her mother she IS your mother after all.”

I ignored his comment and spoke again, “She told me Brian and Howie were special too…”

Nick’s eyes widened and he arched his eyebrow, “What do you mean special like retarded?”

I hit his arm, “NO stupid that is only you.” I cringed from habit as he hit my head for that comment. “Like one of them is an angel and one a shape shifter.” I told him.

“What? Who is who?” Nick asked curiously.

“I don’t know I wasn’t able to get it out of her because that is when Stephania came in to tell me about Stephen’s plan. Which now I find out is her twin brother and that they are telepathic.” I said frustrated.

“She likes me I know she does.” Nick said grinning as I mentioned Stephania.

“NO dude she detests you especially cause you’re an Angel.” I told him. “Any who, who do you think is who?”

“I would automatically suggest for Brian to be the angel but what kind? Then again he could be a shape shifter he does resemble an animal.” Nick told me as he thought about it.

“Do you think they know about there powers?” I asked him knowing well I shouldn’t he was worse than me at this.

“I don’t know but I smell trouble,” he said as his nose flared. “Its time to party.” He said as he jumped from the building but he did not fall instead he was floating like he was flying. “I’ll see you later I think they have arrived I have make sure only Stephen and Rochelle make inside the hospital. This ought to be fun.” He smiled at me and with that he flew away. I didn’t see any wings flapping though, it would have been nice.

********

~Rochelle~

I moaned again as Stephen carried me toward a car. I could here two more set of shoes following us. “I don’t want to loose the baby.” I said with the best sob I could manage to bring out of me, it was damn good.

“Relax woman we are taking care of it,” Stephen told me with an ice cold tone. But I knew he was playing along.

“We are to go with you…” I heard one of the voices say.

“Fine drive,” Stephen said as he sat me in the car and he sat by me.

“Tristan wants her to be treated as fast as possible.” I heard one of the other say as I continued to fake pain, my eyes closed.

After what calculated to be twenty minutes I heard the door open. Stephen again carried me in his arms. “You two should wait here,” He said calmly.

“I can wait; Joey is going with you… Tristan’s orders.”

I felt Stephen’s grip tighten around me as he heard the command. “They will get suspicious if we both go in.”

“Excuse me…” I heard a voice a voice I could recognize anywhere. Nick, what was he doing here? “I am having trouble with my car, it’s the battery I just need a jump start with cables.”

I heard a hiss and then some cursing as Nick approached. He looked at me and smiled a little before looking at Stephen, “run into the hospital, I’ll take care of these two…” then as I grabbed onto Stephen who began to run I gasped as I saw Nick begin to glow it was a very bright light… it was very pretty though. I heard the screams of the other two vampires as he approached them.

“What is he?” I asked Stephen as we entered the hospital. “He can explain it himself later.”

“Hand her over to me,” I heard a tall man say.

“I thought Alex and Stephania were going to be here.” Stephen told this man.

“Alex is waiting on her and Stephania is with him.” he said as he smiled at me. “Now come on dear…”

I didn’t like the way he was looking at me and just as Stephen was about to hand me over to him he pulled back. “NO!” he began to run back toward the exit. “How could you…” he began to yell to the man.

“Oh shut up its not like you can do anything. Now hand her over.” He demanded as he walked toward us. “NICK!” Stephen yelled as his fangs came out.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as the other man’s or vampire fangs came out.

“You are a traitor to the throne, I will find my sister, the queen and the future king!” he yelled just as I saw Nick appear with a smug smile on his face.

“Hey Albert where’s AJ and Stephania?” he asked.

“He has taken them captive and he wants her!” Stephen said angered.

I remember hearing a cry and did not realize it was me until I felt Stephen’s grip around me tighten as Nick got in front of us. “You conniving bastard… you can’t go past me! I will kill you!”

“Go ahead and that will be the end of your friends. Is it Kevin? Oh and of course AJ,” he said smiling wickedly.

“Why?” I heard Stephen ask.

“I am tired of being told what to do… I deserve better than that We are superior beings and deserve to choose our lifestyles not live by the stupid rules your so called king put. God it feels liberating saying it out loud finally. NOW hand me the girl Stephen.” The Albert vampire demanded.

“No.” Nick said as he began to glow.

“FINE It’s not over though and you boy can’t keep me from getting her. She is the final piece to my plan,” he said before he ran.

“Great… how did you find out about Stephania and Alex?” Nick asked as he stopped glowing.

“Stephania was able to contact me… we're telepathic. She is chained and so is everyone else with silver.” He said angry. “We should leave and find a place to stay.”

“My hotel room just for tonight.” Nick said and with that I was in Nick’s arms he gave me a weak smile. “Alex really does love you. We’ll get him back.” I just hugged him and for the first time in a while I felt a little safer? I knew Nick well at least some part of him.
Reveal... by summer03
Author's Notes:
Finally an update and guess what? Introducing Nick into the dialogue. Enjoy... :)
~Alex~

“Son of bitch!” I yelled as I looked around the cell they had us in. We were surrounded in silver and we couldn’t break free.

“Calm down son that won’t help us at all.” My real mother told me as she sat her fangs out, I knew she was just as angry as me.

“He is coming back angry… he wasn’t able to get Rochelle. Nick and Stephen have her.” Stephania said weakly as she held to her head. “It’s really hard to stay in touch with Stephen in here.” She moaned before she fainted.

“Stephania!” I yelled going to her she was unconscious.

“Lay her on the bench.” Mother ordered and I did.

“What is wrong with her.” I asked.

“She is using to much of her energy to get in touch with Stephen and since we have not fed it makes her weak to the point of fainting. She will come back,” mother said as she slit her wrist and put it on Stephania’s mouth.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“We need her to get the help we need. I’ll be fine… I am immortal remember.” She told me smiling as Stephania clung to her wrist. “That’s enough…” She finally said pulling away.

“You shouldn’t have your highness.” Stephania said wiping her mouth.

“I need too. Stephania I need you to tell Stephen about the rest of the boys. Nick and Stephen need to get them to help. If not we are all in trouble.”

“No we can’t.” Stephania said horrified. “They can’t know about themselves it’s against the rules!”

“We have no choice Stephania… we can always erase there memory.” My mother said persuasively to Stephania who still looked unconvinced.

“What boys?” I finally asked feeling left out.

“Howie and Brian.” My mother said calmly.

********

~Nick~

“There you look hot and rocking.” I told Rochelle as we stopped by to get her changed. I had to look convincing on my explanation as to why Rochelle was with me.

“Thanks Nick.” She told me smiling. “I know this may sound weird but I kind of always knew you had to be related to an angelic being.”

I blushed at her comment and cleared my throat. “I am not your best angel though, I have a fallen halo.”

She laughed, she had a pretty laugh, I had always thought that. When AJ finally had introduced her to us as his girlfriend. She definitely fit AJ’s personality. “Ok so I came to pick you up at the airport cause you wanted to surprise AJ… but the airlines lost your baggage.”

“Yep that’s the plan.” She said smiling weakly. “What about Stephen?”

“He knows how to get himself in right?” I said staring at the vampire.

“Yeah I’ll see you in your room.” He said before he took off running fast… I could still see him perfectly but Rochelle gasped. I was sure it was because she had lost him in clear sight.

We walked side by side into the lobby and bumped right into Leighanne and Baylee. “Rochelle!” Baylee screamed as he ran to her.

“Rochelle what are you doing here?” Leighanne asked surprised to see her too.

“I am here to surprise AJ.” Rochelle said putting her finger to her mouth. “I asked Nick to pick me up, stupid airline lost my luggage.”

“Oh darn… well don’t worry I can always Wylee you up!” Leighanne said. I rolled my eyes she always found a way to plug in her line. Not that it’s not a good line but just between you and me… Leighanne and I have a love hate relationship. I assume it has to do with Brian’s and mine bromance.

Deep down way down deep I know she loves me. I gave a smile, “Well come on Rochelle we have to get to your man.”

“Yeah… I’ll see you later.” Rochelle said to Leighanne and kissed Baylee’s curls. “That was close.” she sighed as we entered the elevator.

I only nodded as we went up to our floor. It didn’t take long to get to my room as I slid the card the door was opened by Stephen.

He looked at me then at Rochelle. “You should rest.” he told Rochelle. I nodded in agreement.

“No I’m fine I want to know how we are getting AJ back.” She said with desperation in her voice. She still loved him it made me smile.

I was in my lala land when I heard Rochelle yelp. Stephen was on the floor holding his head with his hands, his eyes rolling back into his head. “What is wrong with him?” Rochelle asked in panic.

“I don’t know… I am not vampire savvy here.” I told her as I looked at him.

I was about to through water at him when he stopped and his eyes opened. “Don’t” he told me when he saw what I had in my hand. I put the vase that used to hold flowers in my suite down.

“What was that?” I asked him or more like demanded.

“It was Stephania, the queen has asked her to tell me something that may help us find them.” He told me as he stood up.

“It has to do with your friends though.” He said looking at Rochelle who was still trying to recover from what she had just witnessed.

“Who? Do you mean Brian and Howie?” I asked.

“Yes.” He told me in a serious tone. “We need there help especially Brian’s.”

“What why?” I asked still not getting where he was going.

“Brian is a shape shifter…” Stephen said cautiously..

“What say what?” I said baffled this could not be true. I chuckled but then I remembered the conversation with AJ ealier. “Fuck me sideways.” I said out loud.

“No your not my type.” Stephen said seriously. I cleared my throat and blushed.

“I didn’t mean it it’s just an expression.” I said then I looked at him again. “So he knows what he is?” I asked.

“No you have to tell him…” Stephen said.

I began to laugh… “Right to go up to him and say yo Brian guess what AJ is a vampire and he got captured by his arch enemy another vampire. He needs our help… by the way I am a nephilim and guess what you’re a shape shifter. Awesome huh? So are you in?” I knew I sounded a little stupid but I did not have the guts to tell my friend this.

“NO…” Stephen said before sighing. “I just thought it would be best for you to tell him. Imagine the face he will make when I tell him?”

Crap… he had me there.
Shape shifter down, one angel to go…. by summer03
~Nick~

“Hey Leighanne.” Rochelle said as she knocked on Bri’s suite. “Could you go with me down to the restaurant? I’m starving.”

I smiled as Leighanne agreed. I watched as Rochelle and Leighanne walked away Baylee tagging along.

I walked to the suite and knocked. I smiled as Brian answered. “Hola amigo.” I used my few Spanish words.

“Hola!” Brian said giving me one of his silly smiles. God I’m so glad I can control my angelic emotions now, if not boy would I be in trouble. Gulp.

“So I need to talk to you its pretty important.” I said rubbing my neck he looked at me curiously.

“Ok you got me intrigued, for you to look so worried and seriously. Shoot.” He said plopping on the couch in his suite.

“Ok first of all I have to clarify that you know me very well right? I mean practically all my life so you would know when I am bull shitting you right?” I had to make sure he would not call a psych ward on me.

“I can say I concur,” Brian said now getting a little uncomfortable with my conversation.

I clapped my hands together and sighed, “Brian I don’t know how to tell you this without sounding crazy.” I bit my lip and sighed. “How comfortable are you with the supernatural?” I asked him curiously.

“Well I do believe in Jesus and angels. Oh and of course I know HE exists,” he pointed to the ground. “Why?” he asked me calmly.

I smirked HE (Satan, Devil, or whatever you want to call him) existed I knew that well but I wasn’t here to talk about him. “How about oh I don’t know Vampires, Werewolf’s, Batman, Spiderman, Shape shifters and the list goes on?” I said nonchalantly.

Brian gave me a smirk, “Well in books and movies. God please don’t tell me your into the whole Twilight thing!” he made a face and I chuckled. Boy if he knew how close he was to the vampire world.

“No of course not!” I said giving him a sly smile. “BUT,” I said putting my finger in the air. “I do believe in Vampires.”

Brian chuckled, “OK do you want me to think your crazy? Cause you don’t have to convince me I sort of always thought you were SPECIAL.”

“Ha-ha,” I said annoyingly. “I am special.”

“Ok so I am glad we cleared that out.” He said with mockery.

“That is not what I wanted to tell you.” I said and he sat back down. “It’s more complicated than that.”

“Ok well spill it Nick I’m getting anxious here.” Brian said as he bit his fingernail.

“FINE,” I said and took a deep breath. “Brian the other day I found out a secret so unimaginable at first I thought I was dreaming but I’m not. I found out AJ is a Vampire.”

Brian looked me with an annoyed look and then he stood up. “Ok I would have believed you had said he was using again or that he was even GAY but a vampire??? Really? Come on Nick now I must say you are loosing you touch. That was not funny or believable.”

“I’m not lying see that is why I didn’t just come out and say it.” I said standing up hovering over my shorter yet older friend.

He scratched the now almost bald spot in the middle of his head and sighed. “Ok how do you expect me to believe that AJ is a vampire? Now you are going to tell me Howie is a Werewolf? Or better yet that I am a gnome for real?”

“Well actually Howie is an Angel, you are a shape shifter, and I am a Nephilim.” I said it all at once and gave my best smile.

“I’m a what?” he asked baffled.

“A Shape shifter…” I said in slow motion.

Brian’s eyes widen and then he slapped me! How dare he? “What the hell was that for?” I asked.

“Snap out of it Nick!” he told me shaking me.

Oh hell no, I was mad. I pushed him away and then I cleared my head. I closed my eyes and let my Nephilim form come out… “Now do you believe me?” I asked opening my eyes in time to see my best friend hit the floor like a sack of potatoes.

See. I knew this was going to happen. “Brian?” I said as I changed back to my human form. I smacked his face a few time and then I went for the vase of flowers on one of the many tables in the room. I threw the flowers on the floor and dumped the water on his face.

“I’m drowning,” Brian yelped as he opened his eyes. He was coughing and wiping his face. “I’m fine,” he finally said looking at me.

I hid the vase behind my back. “Oops.” I said smugly.

“You wet me!” he hissed standing his orange shirt soaked. “Get out Nick.”

“I can’t we haven’t finished our chat.” I said calmly.

“Ok I need to wake up from this already. I have to go to church and pray for a long time.” Brian gasped as he pinched his arm.

“It’s not a dream.” I was getting tired of his antics. “Look Brian I need your help, AJ needs your help. So cut the crap and listen to me!” I said frustrated.

“How do want me to take this Nick?” he asked now angrier. “You want me to transform into a dog or a tree?” he asked sarcastically. At least he still remembered what he was.

“No… but I might need you to. AJ is in trouble and Rochelle is not here cause she just randomly wanted to surprise him. She had been kidnapped by AJ’s enemy.” I said just spilling it all out. “Look they have Kevin too with his family. We need to save them but I was told I needed more help.”

“What do you mean they have Kevin? He is California right… I spoke to him like a week in half ago.” Brian said.

“Well trust me he isn’t in LA anymore! If you don’t believe me call him! He won’t answer!”

He took out his cell phone and dialed his cousin’s number… “I was sent straight to voice mail.” He said looking at me.

I looked at him with the I told you so look. “Look I need you and Howie please believe me. I have proof but first I need your sole promise that you won’t freak out when I show it to you.”

“Pro…pprprrproof?” Brian asked in a high pitched voice.

“Yes. I have a vampire with me who is going to help us find AJ, Kevin, and his family.”

“Ok.” Brian took a big gulp of air. “Say I can sort of believe this… how in gods name am I of use to you or AJ?”

“Well I can explain, but it will take a while. So you might want to change shirts, don’t want you getting sick. I assume you need to be in good heath for when you change.”

His eyes widened but he did go rummage through his stuff and a few minutes later he had a different shirt on. “Ok talk to me.” He had his game face on…
End Notes:
Ok here is the next chapter enjoy...
Pandora's Box by summer03
~Nick's POV~

“Ok I got this, he will believe me.” Brian told me nervously as we knocked on Howie’s door.

I was sweating bullets for two major reasons, one Howie as in backstreet boy Howie and I really never got along per say. As in I am always pulling pranks on him, what can I say he’s easy. But now I had a major number two Howie was from celestial descendants which means he will become an angel when he dies it’s his destiny. Problem there he can kill me; I am a fallen angel get the picture? God I hate this already. I shouldn't even be saying God?

“Hey Howie,” Brian brought me back from my daydream. Howie looked at him and then at me.

“What do you two want?” he asked as we heard little James wails from inside.

“It gets better the crying I mean.” Brian said laughing nervously. I elbowed him.

“We need to have an emergency meeting.” I said trying to sound serious enough for him to agree to go to my room.

“Can’t it wait till tomorrow I have a colicky kid crying here.” Howie looked like he was exhausted.

“It can’t.” Brian beat me to it. “It’s pretty important, AJ is missing.”

“What do you mean he’s missing?” Howie said crossing his arms not a good sign.

“Yeah he’s missing and there’s blood in his room.” I said regretting it as soon as I said it.

“What! Well have you called the police?” He asked in panic mode.

“Really?” Brian whispered to me as he looked back at Howie. “Yes but they are asking us to go to the crime scene. Just us… he doesn’t want to alarm anyone else.” He said eyeing Leigh and crying James.

Howie took a deep sigh, “Fine give me a sec I’m going to tell her I’ll be right back.”

********

~Kevin POV~

I couldn’t sleep keeping an eye on my wife and son. Things had wrong all of sudden and I was being held prisoner by the one and only Alicia. She was an evil witch!

“Kev please tell me what’s going on.” Kristen asked me as she held to Mason.

“It’s better that you don’t know Kristen,” I said hating I had no powers. I was as human as human can get. I knew AJ was in trouble and probably Nick.

Alicia was bad and she was planning on helping Tristan take AJ’s place. How could I have ever thought she was pretty? She was horrible and I didn’t know how long we had.

I had heard Tristan say to get rid of us, yet Alicia seemed hesitant about it. It was like she knew she would need us as some point.

“I’m thirsty.” Mason said from where he sat next to Kristen. We had nothing to drink or eat and the place was cold. “Just wait a few Mason, uncle AJ is going to come soon and he will give you water.”

I just hoped I was right.

**********

~AJ POV~

“Well, well finally we meet.” I looked up. I had a feeling I knew who he was and I felt a growl come out of my chest.

“Finally, coward!” I said anger running through my veins. Anger that I had felt for so long but never had let it out now it was running through all of me.

He laughed at me, “NO its being smart Alex.” He tapped his head, “Now we can do this in good terms or I can just kill you.”

“You will not get away with this!” my mother said standing up her fangs out. “I am still queen and I will never pass it down to you!”

“Eventually you will have to if you have no one to pass it to.” Tristan said staring at me.

“You forget get I am older and stronger than you Tristan!” my mother said again as she closed her eyes as the lights in the dingy cell began to turn off and on.

“I have to disagree I am older and stronger,” Albert said standing beside Tristan with a smirk on his face.

“Traitor I trusted you, my husband trusted you!” my mother yelled as she opened her eyes and stared at Albert. “How could you?”

Albert shrugged, “I got bored of the same ol’ thing. I needed a change it was so easy to change my loyalty. It was like opening Pandora ’s Box. Except when all this is over and you are all dead I will be more than a mere messenger for your highness.”

I felt burning in my throat and without notice I spat threw the cell bars and right at Albert’s face. “Your mine.” I told him as I pulled at the silver bars, feeling the pain as they burned through my hands.

“Stop,” Stephania said from where she sat. Startling me but the look on her face told me something was going to happen in our favor.

*********

~Nick POV~

“Ok this was a very horrible joke here!” Howie said angrily. He looked around my room and sighed, “I’m going now and AJ stop hiding!” he yelled as he walked to the door.

“Howie we’re serious…” Brian said but Howie ignored us. But when he opened the door and saw Rochelle with Stephen by her side he gasped. Stephen is pretty intimidating in his looks anyway.

“He doesn’t believe us,” Brian said as he looked at Rochelle.

“It’s true Howie,” Rochelle said walking in with Stephen.

“It can’t be,” Howie said closing the door. “There is no such thing as Vampires or werewolf’s or whatever shifters!”

Brian pointed to himself, “I thought so too.”

“I hate to burst the happy bubble you’ve been living in sir,” Stephen spoke before he showed his fangs and his eyes turned to slits.

Howie yelped and backed away, “Holly poo on toast.” He mumbled.

Stephen then closed his eyes and his fangs disappeared, he was back to normal as normal could be for him. “I was told you would be the hardest to convince Mr. Dorough.” He sighed and rolled his eyes as he saw our confused faces. “Mr. Dorough is Latin, Latin’s are huge believers of angels and saints but yet they can’t believe they exist aside from heaven after death. That is why he knows nothing about his destiny after death… but it’s true Mr. Dorough. You are an angel a warrior angel. The prophecy has it that Christ will come down and fight Lucifer with millions of angels. Warrior angels he has chosen, you are one of them.”

“Ok I need to sit,” Howie said.

“Ah man I should be the angel.” Brian said poking me with his elbow as he chuckled. Then he stopped when he saw no one else was laughing. “I was just trying to lighten situation.”

“Brian this is not the time to be you.” Howie said from where he sat. “How do I help AJ if he technically is evil which my purpose is to destroy.”

Howie had a good point. I was scared too cause I was evil too in his eyes.

“You have a choice and you know AJ is not evil he’s been your friend for years. He did not choose what he is just like neither of us… we are plagued with sin.” Stephen said calmly. “All you have to do is heal.”

“Heal?” I asked.

“Yeah he has healing powers. He can heal anything or anyone… we will need that because we will all bleed all of us this is war!” Stephen said with a serious tone.

“How do I bring the angel in me out?” Howie asked still a little hesitant.

“That is something only you know and I hope you can figure it out tonight because we need you.” Stephen answered.

“How about me?” Brian asked suddenly.

“You are a different story.” He said as he stared at Brian…
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10170