Success for Higuain by Aishy
Summary:

Its a story about the greatest footballer Gonzalo Higuain. He wasn't as famous as today before. So whats that thing after his success? Of course his hard work. And with that a touch of a girl. How? Read my story . You'll enjoy it.


Categories: Fanfiction > Real Person: Sports Figures Characters: Soccer
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes Word count: 17641 Read: 36471 Published: 07/20/10 Updated: 07/15/11

1. Introduction by Aishy

2. Chapter 2 by Aishy

3. Chapter 3 by Aishy

4. Chapter 4 by Aishy

5. Chapter 5 by Aishy

6. Chapter 6 by Aishy

7. Chapter 7 by Aishy

8. Chapter 8 by Aishy

9. Chapter 9 by Aishy

10. Chapter 10 by Aishy

11. Chapter 11 by Aishy

12. Chapter 12 by Aishy

13. Chapter 13 by Aishy

14. Chapter 14 by Aishy

15. Chapter 15 by Aishy

16. Chapter 16 by Aishy

17. Chapter 17 by Aishy

18. Chapter 18 by Aishy

19. Chapter 19 by Aishy

20. Chapter 20 by Aishy

21. Chapter 21 by Aishy

22. last chapter by Aishy

Introduction by Aishy
The first 1 is the hero Gonzalo Higuain. A sweet, polite,good natured ,handsome boy. He plays in Real Madrid and is an Argentine.

And a 20 years old young girl named Aishy Rodriguez.she's studying in a medicel college in Madrid. She does a part time job. That is in a nurse group 2 take care of footballers when they r injured. Her main work is with Real Madrid club but sometimes she works 4 national teams also. The girl is very naughty and speedy. She's cute. She has long dark red hair and black beautiful big eyes. And sweet smile. Other charecters phibi (Aishy's bff) Rea (Aishy's friend) Max (Aishy's younger brother) Mrs.Ruby(Aishy's mother) Mr.rod (Aishy's father) Mr. Nicolas(Aishy's boss) Cristiano Ronaldo, Ricky Kaka, Iker cassillas, Garay, Serjio ramos, Raul albiol, Pepe, Mercelo, Granero,Karim Benzema, V.D.Vert.
Chapter 2 by Aishy
Everyone knows about Sylvie’s job, she’s a student of a medical college and also works as an assist doctor or nurse for injured footballers. At that time she had not started start her work. And she was just going to join in Real Madrid football club as an assist doctor but she didn’t have experience of that kind of works. So she was travelling with football doctors in order to learn how to work. As she was travelling with those footie doctors it was time to go with them to Uruguay. Cause her medical team was called by FIFA there. So she went there with her team. There was their sir Dr. Nickolas, two senior doctors Dr. Green and Dr. Raisa and her classmates Rea and Phibi.


15th October 2009


Remember the day? What happened? Yes it was the qualifying match of Argentina against Uruguay. And they had to draw or win the match to be qualified to the World cup. I know everyone enjoyed that match. Our heroine Sylvie also did but a kinda differently.


She was there at the stadium sitting very close to the field. They all enjoyed the match with much pleasure because none of the players were badly injured. So it was a great sight to enjoy when the last whistle was blown by the referee … The joy of the Argentine players knew no bounds. Their hearts leaped up with joy and Maradona was dropping the tears of happiness. So many shouts and sounds of joy were coming from the gallery. And the girls were happy also. They were smiling with much pleasure. After watching the celebration the girls came back to the dressing room. Their bags and some goods were there. So they were talking and taking their things with much care. After a few minutes the players entered to the room. And with some journalists and some people of FIFA the room was overcrowded. The girls were trying to go out from the room but it wasn’t easy. Sylvie was in the middle of the room and an old man was beside her. She requested the man, “Side please!” The man didn’t listen to her. He was busy. The man was saying “hey!” to the players. Sylvie said again, “please give me a side!” But the man didn’t do so. So Sylvie started to walk and came in front of the man. But someone was coming there to hug the man. As Sylvie came in front of him the guy hugged her.


 Sylvie was surprised and her eyes grew bigger. She was very upset. After some seconds the guy took his hands off from her body. And Sylvie saw the guy. After watching the guy her eyes grew bigger than before and she started to move behind. The guy was None other than Gonzalo Higuain. And he was watching her also with great surprise. He was thinking he hugged a man and after the hug it became a girl! How! And Sylvie was thinking why he hugged her! He doesn’t even know her! Then the man came and hugged Gonzalo. And Sylvie went out from the room. She thought that no one had seen that. But when she came in front of Phibi, she bursted into laugh.  “Why are you laughing?” Sylvie asked her.                                                                                                  
She said “I saw everything! Wish I could be in your place!”                                                              
“Have you gone crazy? You want to be hugged by that Higuain! Such a bad person he is!”                          
 “ Bad person? And he?  Do you know him? He is the prince of beautiful character. If you say that he’s bad that means you are bad, because you don’t like good people.”                                 
 “Phibi! You are blaming your best friend for that Higuain? You saw that with your own eyes! Though he doesn’t know who I am he hugged me, just because he thinks that any girl should be happy if he hugs. Damn Higuain! But I’m nothing like that.       


 “Well, maybe he thought that you like him that’s why he hugged you.”                                                    
“No! I’m not his fan. And I don’t like him.  So why did he do that? “                                                         
 “Whatever Sylvie, but any girl would be jealous of you if they saw that. Now don’t be angry please”                                                                                  “Ok. Forget that. Let’s go home.”                                                                                   

Then the two girls started for home with their team.                                                                                                    


Chapter 3 by Aishy
After that day Sylvie was feeling strange and uneasy in every moment whenever she was thinking about that weird behavior of Higuain. She was thinking every time what was the thing that made him behaving like that. She didn’t tell anyone that. She was thinking “He’s a professional player. Why would he behave like that? He might have thought me as some other girl, but it also can be that he’s really a bad kinda person.” So she was really confused.


And what was our Hero thinking?  He knew actually what had happened. He knew that it was an accident.. But he was feeling guilty and bad whenever he was thinking about it. He was thinking...“I wish if I could find the girl again and explain to her about that accident...And could say sorry.          But she might be an Uruguayan girl, I can’t go there again to find her .She must be thinking wrong about me..What can I do now?” So we can see that Higuain was really sorry about his fault and was willing to say sorry.


19th October, 2009


A sunny morning. Sylvie was called by Dr. Nickolas to the practice field of Real Madrid. She had to sign her confirmation paper to fix her job. So she dressed up soon and started for the field. On the way she found Phibi and Rea. After about 20 minutes they reached there. They went to the building beside the field. It was an official building of Real Madrid. They entered to the lift and went to 7th floor. There her boss was waiting for her. The girls went to their boss and talked to him. He was a serious and grave person. He’s 50/52 by look. They talked about their works for sometimes... After that they signed their papers and started for home. They came out of the building. The girls were really happy about their job.


But did something interesting happen that day? Of course! As it was beside the practice field the players of Real Madrid were there. And it was 12.30 pm. So the players also started for their home. And Sylvie and her friends were just behind them in front of a coffee shop. They didn’t notice the players. And Higuain with Gago and Raul were coming from the field. There Higuain noticed Sylvie. After watching her he started to think “Isn’t it the girl whom I had met accidently in Uruguay? But what’s she doing here? I think it’s not that girl. But she really looks like her.” “Hey! Why have you stopped walking? Let’s go!” Raul asked him. “Are you watching that girl overt there?”  He asked Raul. “Yes. So what?” Raul asked. “I hugged that girl in Uruguay accidently. And I want to say sorry for that fault. But I can’t be sure if it’s that girl or her face matches to her only” He replied. “Well, you can ask her, has she gone to Uruguay that day or not. If she says yes, you’ll be sure that this is that girl. Okay? Raul suggested. “That’s a good idea, okay I’m going to her but will you please come with me?” Higuain asked him. “Why should I? It’s your fault you’ll recover it by yourself” Replying this with his nice smile Raul went away. Then Higuain caught Gago’s hand tightly and said you are going to come with me. “But where?’He asked. “Just come with me.” Higuain replied.


Then the two boys went to the girls. The girls didn’t notice them; Higuain- Excuse me! Sylvie turned to him, she was surprised and her friends also. After watching her from close Higuain was sure that she was that girl who he had met in Uruguay. So he said, “I think you are that girl whom I had met in Uruguay.” Sylvie said, “Yes, you are right!” Then shyly Higuain bowed his head and said, “I’m so sorry for what I did there! But believe me it was just an accident. Actually you came in front of our official and I… I’m saying sorry again! Please don’t misunderstand me!” “Hey! It’s okay! I understand.” Sylvie said with her smile. “Thanks for understanding.  I hope you’ve forgiven me.” Saying this He started for going. But he turned to Sylvie again. “By the way aren’t you an Uruguayan?” He asked. “No. I’m a Spaniard! I live here in Spain. My name is Sylvie and I work for Real Madrid football players as a nurse.” She explained. “Okay! Nice to meet you Sylvie! Hope we’ll meet again! Said Higuain. “Of course! Nice to meet you too!” Then the boys went away and the girls started for their home.


That night He actually slept very well. He was thinking,” Ah! At last I’ve found that girl and said sorry. And she understood that that was not my fault. So I don’t need to worry anymore from today. And I’ll easily and comfortably sleep today.”


And when Sylvie arrived home her friends were really surprised about what had happened in front of the coffee shop. Rea asked her “what had happened in Uruguay? For what Higuain was so sorry?”Phibi explained everything to her. Then Rea said, “Oh Sylvie! you are So lucky!” Sylvie pulled her band from head and said, “I had a doubt about his personality. Is he really so good like his look or not? Today when he said sorry to me and apologized I realized that he’s really a good boy!” “Yes, he is always! You understand people lately so that’s your problem.” Said  Phibi. “You don’t need to tell me what my problem is.” “yes, and if I don’t help you may choose the wrong person in your life. Ha ha” “Ok my bestie I’ll inform you at that time.” Replied Sylvie.


 


Chapter 4 by Aishy

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:1 1 6 0 1 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-2147385341 8192 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

20th October

So the team of medical had made good relation with the other players of Real Madrid. As they have to treat them in their injuries……. And it was a time when the team was called by Dr. Nickolas again to do their first work. The team was too excited. So they went to their boss and got their orders and signed their papers. Cristiano Ronaldo was injured at that time with problems with his leg. Dr. Nickolas gave Sylvie a paper to read. It was a description of Ronaldo’s injury.” Sir, what will I do with it?” Sylvie asked. “This is your first work to treat Him well.” Said Dr. Nicolas smiling. “Cristiano Ronaldo!! Wondered Sylvie “Yes. Excited? I’ve trust in you. The senior doctors will give you advices and you’ll work with them. Don’t worry.” Said Dr. Nickolas. Sylvie smiled and gave the paper back to her boss then politely said, “It’s my good luck that you chose me for this work. But I’m sorry Sir. I can’t take risks to work for this serious injury.  I’ve very little experience for this kind of works. I would like you to give me another work and give this work to Phibi. She’s a well experienced girl.” Dr. Nickolas was shocked with Sylvie’s declination for the work. He was really angry on Sylvie but he didn’t say anything. He just said, “Then you don’t need to do anything right now.” And then he went away. Sylvie got scared after Dr.Nickolas’s reply and a bit sad too. She thought “Has Dr. Nickolas been angry on me? But I think I’ve done good to decline that offer because I’m not well experienced” Every member of the medical team was signing their contracts there. But Sylvie had no contract so she went out from the room and started for home, there out of the room she saw Higuain. He was walking alone in the balcony.  She went to him “Hi! Remember me?” asked Sylvie. “Why not? You are Sylvie. Right?” said Higuain. Sylvie said,” Yes. Happy to know that you remember me.” “Oh no problem. “said Higuain with pleasure. After that both of them got quiet for sometimes. Then Sylvie said, “What’s wrong? You seem so sad!” “Am I? No no I’m ok. You seem sad. What’s wrong with you?” asked Higuain. “Wanna know? My boss is angry with me. He got me out from today’s work. Actually I declined my first contract and then he didn’t give me any other contract.” Replied Sylvie. “Oh, that’s sad. But why did you decline the 1st one?” Asked Higuain. “I know I did wrong but I don’t think that I could do the work as well I can do other works.” After a few minutes Sylvie asked Higuain, “By the way may I know what’s wrong with you?” Higuain bowed his head with that sweet smile, he said, “Actually I wanted to play the next match against AC Milan. But maybe I’m not a good player enough to play in the CL.” Said Higuain sadly.. “Don’t say that! You are a good player! May be Sir Pelegrini has something new in his plans.” Said Sylvie as she wanted to see Higuain happy. “Thanks that you are trying to make me happy. But that’s not true. I’m really not worth enough to play in the CL. I was a sub always but now I’m not even that.” Sighed Higuain. Sylvie felt bad for him.. “You can’t say that. Every player has bad times in their life, but you can welcome your beautiful times if you don’t give up and try your best. No player was always the best. You are very young. There’s a lot of time in front of you  to prove yourself. Why are you being disappointed in the earlier time of your life?” Sylvie suggested. “You can give nice advices. You talk like my mother. By the way how old are you?” asked Higuain. “I’m 20”Replied Sylvie. “I can’t believe you look like a little girl but talk like an experienced woman.” Said  Higuain. “Do I? I didn’t know. By the way remember I’m not too younger than you. You are 21.” Laughed Sylvie. “Well I forgot but you look like a 16 or 17 years old girl.” Said Higuain laughing.  Sylvie stopped smiling then she said “I’m not going to say thanks to you for your compliment. I hate it.”. Higuain stopped laughing and got serious. “Ok, Sorry.”   After saying this both of them got quiet again. “Are you angry?”Asked Higuain. “No no I thought you are angry.” Said Sylvie smiling. “Well, I get angry only a few times. Said Higuain smiling  “Oh! That’s good. Ok I think I should go now. Loved talking with you.” Said Sylvie. “Yes to you too. Hope we’ll meet again.” Said Higuain. “Obviously. Bye.” “Bye.”

Both of them went away. Sylvie was very sad because she didn’t have any duty like others. And Higuain was sad too. As he won’t play the match against AC Milan. But both of them felt a bit good talking with each other and sharing each other’s feelings.

On the other way Phibi got Sylvie’s contract and she was really angry on her. As she declined her work. But Phibi was a good girl she didn’t want her best friend to be sad so she took her always wherever she was going. Sylvie told Phibi about the meeting of last night with Higuain. Phibi told Sylvie, “So you are becoming good friends? That’s good. Then let me meet him someday.”

-Okay. I’ll. He’s a nice friendly funny boy.”

–“Thanks, by the way you know? I’m working on that Cristiano injury and I talked to him but professionally. Not friendly. How lucky we are! There was a boy named Karim Mazid. He’s from the youth academy. He’s a good friend of Cristiano and I talked to him. He’s a nice boy also. You’ll love to meet him.”

-“Of course!  I’ll meet him and you’ll meet Higuain. Hope I’ll meet Cristiano too. Yes we are very lucky.”

-“Karim Mazid is very funny, talkative and Cristiano was serious, he told me about his injury, nothing special. But From the first sight Karim started to speak a lot. Rony and Karim behave like they are brothers! Owo!”

 

 

Chapter 5 by Aishy
Author's Notes:

guys its 1of the most important chapter. so must read it.

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:1 1 6 0 1 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-2147385341 8192 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} p.MsoNoSpacing, li.MsoNoSpacing, div.MsoNoSpacing {mso-style-priority:1; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

21st October Real lost against Milan and Pelegrini understood there was something wrong in his planning. So he got a new plan in his next match. He gave a chance to Higuain. It was 31st October Real’s home match against Getafe. Sylvie was sitting just beside the pitch with her team.  She was watching the game. Getafe was really playing good. And it was hard for Real to score a goal or run with the ball towards the post. She was watching Higuain. He was trying hard but he could not even do a shot in the 1st half. And Getafe did good attack. Thanks to Casillas he saved all the shots. Real’s defense was not good at all.  But Benzema really played good. Then half time whistle. Score 0-0. All the players went to the dressing room. Sylvie went there as she saw Higuain entering the room. Inside of the room every player was a bit sad and worried. Higuain was sitting sadly in a bench, he was drinking water.  Sylvie went to him sat beside him. But He didn’t say anything. Sylvie said, “Your face seems like you’ll cry right now” Higuain tried to smile but couldn’t. He said, “I’m not crying Sylvie but I’m waiting for the moment when I’ll cry” Sylvie got surprised! She said, “What do you mean?” Higuain finished the bottle of water then he said, “I mean when I’ll lose the game and this chance too!”

-“Chance!”

-“Yes chance, I’ll make sir Pelegrini disappointed again! I know he gave me a chance to prove myself, If I do something great today I’ll be selected for the starting eleven and if I don’t, I don’t know if I can sit in the bench or not. And I’ve missed my chance….” He was very sad.

-“Hey come on! Have you gone crazy? You’ve got 45 minutes more to prove yourself!”

-“No, My starting was bad so my ending will be bad too. This always happen to me.” Higuain sighed.

-“No no, It’s not a matter of luck or miracle Gonzalo! It won’t happen.”Sylvie consoled him.

-“You know more than me! It will happen!”

Sylvie got shocked! Is this a footballer? How can a footballer be so disappointed at these moments! She thought to herself. She got a bit angry on him too, so she said, “Yes, It will. It will happen if you think yourself a loser. If you think that you’re unable to perform well, If you think you can’t do it. It will happen if you be so disappointed like this.”

-“what???”

-“Please Gonzalo, try to listen. Please don’t think these things... Think that you’re able enough to perform well, think that you’ve got everything what a good striker has inside of him. Think about your last match. You did it well Gonzalo! You’re great I know it, and you must know it too. Think them.

-“So you’re sure if I think them I’ll win the match?

-“Yes, I’m. If you be confident, it depends on you!

-“Then I think that I can but….

-“Ok Stop! You’ve said that you can do it. So you can do it truly! Now don’t think anything. Just think that you can do it,. Okay?

-“Oh! Time’s up. I gotta go!”

Higuain stood up with a hurry through the bottle to a dustbin then went away.

Sylvie slowly stood up and smiled at his doing hurry. Then said in a low voice, “Best of luck boy!” then she came back to her place. The 2nd half started. Actually Sylvie tried to make him disappoint less, and that trying made him confident. And his confidence became a friend of him to welcome the win. YES! He scored! His confidence of having power made him able to score! In 8 minutes of 2nd half he scored the goal! And brought smile in the face of every Madridista! Sylvie jumped from the bench when he scored and said with cheer, “Yeah!!! You did it friend,, All the senior doctors looked at her as she was crazy, Phibi pulled her hand Then she stopped jumping and got serious. She sat slowly. Phibi whispered, “Are you crazy?” “Sorry”, she replied. But Sylvie really became crazy after 3 minutes, Cause another goal from Madrid, another goal From Higuain. Higuain smiled, and Sylvie felt a cold wind blowing in her heart after watching that goal and the smile of Higuain. Phibi Caught Sylvie’s hand tightly after the goal So Sylvie didn’t jump this time but she was happier than before. But she didn’t express it. Then the match was over. Score line. 2-0 Goal scorer Gonzalo Higuain, Sylvie was happily looking at the score board

Chapter 6 by Aishy

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

After that Higuain and Sylvie became very good friends. They were going to movies, parks, shopping together. And Higuain felt like she was his best friend at all. And he knew that his success was made by this girl actually.

1st November 2009

Sylvie knocked in Higuain’s door. He opened the door. He had a book in his hand.

“Ok! Sylvie! What a surprise! Come in!”

Sylvie entered to Higuain’s home for the first time. “Your house is beautiful! Who used to keep it clean?”She said wondering.

Higuain smiled, “Actually me and my dad do it together.”

“You are a good house worker also!! But you can ask for any help if you want me to” Sylvie suggested.

“I’ll. We both are perfect in the house works. We used to help my mom together. She doesn’t have a daughter at all!” Higuain said.

“Yes. That’s sad! But your brothers are married!”

“They don’t live with mom! They are in different cities”

“I see. By the way I can’t waste much time here! I’ve so many works! Gonzalo! Take this invitation card.”

“What’s it?” He asked curious.

“Our class party. We’re going to be promoted to the 3rd year. This is the last class of 2nd year. Andin the evening we’ll have a party and I’ll do a dance. Please come!” She requested.

“Of course I’ll go there.” Higuain smiled.

“I wanted to invite every player but I know only you. So please here are two more cards, bring any two of your player friends please?” She said.

“Okay I’ll try Sylvie!”

“Okay. See ya. Bye!”

“Bye”

Sylvie went away and Higuain started to read the book again but he couldn’t give his mind to it because he was thinking about tomorrow.

2nd November.

Sylvie is in the makeup room. She doesn’t like make ups. But she has to do it and she was wore a strange black and red gown. Her hair was curled and her makeup was too much. As she was going to do an act as a vampire. She won’t dance alone. It was a duet act and a boy called Rico.  He was her classmate but he wasn’t there.

It was 7.30 pm after their last class and so many funs. The function started with songs, dance, dramas and so many things. Sylvie’s act was at last. She was enjoying the function and was waiting for Higuain. Suddenly she saw him coming out. She went to him. He was looking hot! With black t-shirt and jeans. There was Garay and Karim Mazid behind him.

“Welcome friends!” She said smiling.

Sorry if we’re late.” Higuain smiled.

“No, you’re not!” She said. “Come in! Have a sit here.”

They sat beside her and her friends. She introduces Higuain and Garay to them. They were talking and enjoying the show. Phibi was busy with Karim and Sylvie was talking to the others.

“So? You like my makeup and dress? I think it’s horrible!” She laughed.

“Well! It’s not at all. Are you going to do a vampire act?” Garay asked.

“Yes you are right!” She smiled.

“But how could your friend choose an innocent girl like you to do an act like this?” Higuain wondered.

“Actually I decided to do it. Because I’ve experience and I really like these acts.” She said smiling.

“So you’re a dancer too?” Garay asked.

“Yeah, you can say it.” She replied.

“Can’t wait to watch your performance!” Higuain said curiously.

After a few minutes another girl came and pulled Sylvie to a corner of the hall “Come here Sylvie!”  Higuain and Garay could see her from distance. She was talking with some girls and she was really worried. They were looking at her. She was saying something to the girls with worry. Suddenly she started to cry.

“What’s wrong with her?” Garay asked.

“I don’t know why she’s crying like this.” Higuain said worried. “Let’s go there and find out!’ They went there. The girls looked at them surprised but Sylvie didn’t. She was crying looking at the stage.

“What’s wrong?” Higuain asked a girl.

“Her dance partner Rico isn’t coming.” She replied.

Higuain looked at Sylvie, “So what? Can’t you dance alone?”

Sylvie looked at him angrily, “Are you joking with me? Get out from here! What will I do now? That was the special act of tonight. All people will blame us if we don’t do the act! What am I to do now?” She sat down on the floor and started to cry again.

Higuain was worried too. He wanted to help his best friend so he looked back to the girl and asked her

“What’s the type of her dance?”

End Notes:

Chapter 7 by Aishy

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:1 1 6 0 1 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-2147385341 8192 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Sylvie stopped crying as he said, what’s the type of hr dance, and looked at him. The girl replied, “It’s a mixed type of tango and salsa. It’s a dancing story of two vampires.”

Higuain thought for sometimes then bent down to Sylvie.  Then said smiling, “Sylvie, if you want I can help you being the Rico of the dance and your dance partner “

Sylvie wiped her tears then asked, “Are you sure? Can you do it?”

He stood up then said smiling, “I’ll try and I hope I can.”

Sylvie also stood up then said, “Thanks but there are too many lifts in the dance and you don’t know the steps!” Higuain came close to her then said, “Trust me! It will be nice! Though I don’t know the steps.” Sylvie turned back then said, “No! How can it be nice where you don’t know the steps!”

The other girl came to her and said, “But Sylvie, it doesn’t matter if the act goes bad! But we need to perform it in any way. Don’t worry.”

Sylvie turned to Higuain then said, “But there’s a lot of it people out there. They may make rumors if they see Gonzalo to dance with me!” She said worried.

Garay came to her then he said smiling, “No problem Sylvie! People won’t know that it’s him.”

-“How?” She asked surprised.

“Here you go Pipita! Wear it please!” He grabbed a black mask and said to him. It was a scary nice mask. Higuain smiled and wore it. His face was half covered. Without his mouth everything in his face got covered. He smiled and said, “How am I looking?”

Sylvie smiled then said, “Horrible! Yes! Now there’s no problem!”

The other girl said, “Now come with me Gonzalo! You need to change your dress.” He went with her. And Sylvie went to the makeup room to makeup again!

 

Sylvie came too backstage. After about a minute she’s going to perform. She had Higuain beside her. He was in black costume and had a red cloth behind him. With false Dracula teeth and the mask he was looking horrible! But he took the teeth off; he’ll wear it later in the dance time. The Anchor announced their names. “Now Ladies and gentlemen! Get ready for the greatest performance of tonight. Please welcome. Rico and Sylvie!

Sylvie prayed and went to the stage with him, the curtain raised and the music started. It was enigma music. And they started their performance………................………................………................………................

 

 

The first step was a long lift and Higuain did it wonderfully! They decided not to do any step without each other. They were joint all the time. They were doing different steps, but they were never apart from each other. Even not for a moment. Because they knew that they can’t to any step what may match each other. They were very close. Sylvie was very nervous. She was worried in doing every step. But he was handling everything nicely! And Sylvie was feeling strange and different with every of his romantic touch. His expression was awesome! He was performing obviously better than Sylvie. Sylvie was feeling like she’s really dancing with a vampire she’s in love with. And his touch was making her feeling like he really loves her. But the dancing story was like this, he was an evil vampire who wanted to kill her, and it was his trick to make her mad in his love. She was human... So the scene got changed. Higuain pushed her away and then went back. He came back with those Dracula teeth and that horrible look. And it was time for Sylvie to stop him to kill her. But he wasn’t powerful enough to kill her. Because the vampire was in love with her.  So he stopped his trying to kill her and came to kiss her and the curtain went down. .

They both were in a dark place back of the curtain and Higuain was very close to her. . They could hear the applauds and claps of people. . It was loud! And Sylvie hugged Higuain tight. . “We did it! We did it! Thanks a lot Gonzalo! Thanks!”” She was saying it. Higuain hugged her to and speak to her ear, “How can I not do it? When it’s my best friend!” Sylvie got back from his arms then said, “you are my best friend to!” But someone was saying in her mind, “More than a best friend.”

Chapter 8 by Aishy
Author's Notes:

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

All my lovely readers! I’m sorry that I didn’t post the story for a long time! It’s because I had gone mad and was thinking to stop being mad at Higuain and this story! But it’s impossible. He’s joined to my heart my soul with my everything! How can I leave him! So this story should go on and I won’t stop it. Plz keep reading this! You’ll have fun!

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

They were always together. Very good friends. But they didn’t know what they had in their hearts. They used to go out together and meet several times. Other players of Real Madrid started doubting them but they knew they had nothing between them at all. Sylvie’s advices used to admire Pipita a lot. He thought her as someone special and Sylvie never could forget what kind of help she had got from him. They used to meet every day, used to talk everyday on phone.

Sylvie became very close to the other footballers of Madrid. They all had fun together! They used to sit and talk and had lot of fun together. Every morning Sylvie used to sit with them and used to lose in gossips. They talked and Sylvie used to look at Higuain. She liked him a lot. The way he smiled, the way he talked, the way he laughed, his gorgeous eyes, adorable face everything was favorite to her. “Hey! What are you watching?” He used to ask her always and she used shake her head saying nothing. She couldn’t believe that this boy has own her heart in a short time!

One day Sylvie and Higuain were sitting beside the pool in the apartment. This was their place to talk every day. Sylvie was looking at him like before. He asked smiling, “What are you watching?” Sylvie bowed her head. She was blushed this time. She didn’t shake her head saying no, she said, “How can you be so friendly in a short time Pipita? How can you win every kind of people’s heart in a short time? How can you be so nice! I admire you!” He blushed and smiled and said the thing which no one had ever said to Sylvie. “It’s so easy! Just like you’ve been the most beautiful girl in my eyes in that way I’ve been so nice in your eyes. It is because we are best friends!”

-“The most beautiful girl! Nice joke!” Sylvie started laughing.

-“No no! It’s not a joke. Really you are very beautiful! From outside you are so pretty and inside you’ve got a lot of talent! You can change someone’s thoughts by your short speech. You always speak the right thing so I can imagine how can you always go to the right way and always do the right things. And you’ve a beautiful and fresh heart inside of you just like a fresh flower! Sylvie I’ve seen a lot of girls prettier than you but not like you who’s both pretty from both outside and inside! If I’ve seen that is my mother and after her it’s you!”

Sylvie was surprised! No one said things like these to her ever!  She laughed, “Why do you always compare me with your mother?”

-“Because you’ve so many similarities with her. Especially your speeches!” He also laughed.

-“Look the sun is setting! I’ve to go now!”

-“Well bye for now then!”

-“Bye!”

When Sylvie reached home she was thinking all the things Higuain had said about her.  Is she really like that! Is she really able enough to change someone’s thoughts! Does she always go to the right way and always do the right thing? She always thought about others but she never thought about herself. She couldn’t study or sleep at night. She was thinking about it all the time! She started to discover things she had done for others! Before of these she has given inspiration to a lot of friends of her. But she never thought about these. She wondered how Higuain could tell those about her! Does he think about her all the time! Does he love her or want her! Sylvie was scared thinking about these things. So she decided that she would ask Pipita the next day some questions about it.

Chapter 9 by Aishy

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Real Madrid lost against Barcelona in 1-0 defeat. It was a very sad day for all. Madrid boys tried their best but they lost against their rival. As they tried hard but lost, they were very sad. The coffee room was very silent. Sylvie entered there and felt like someone is dead. She took a chair and sat down in front of Higuain, “What’s wrong?” She asked but he didn’t answer. He was looking at the window where a little bird was trying to fly from a tree. Sylvie waved her hand in front of him but nothing changed. She laughed, “Hey! I’m talking to you!”And then he realized that she was there, “Oh hello!”

And Sylvie smiled, “You’re still sad about the match! Come on! It’s not the end here boy! I bet a million amount of success is waiting for you. You just have to go ahead.” He was looking at her smiling.

She said, “And every time you lose it teaches you new lesson. It shows you your weak point so that you can improve. So losing is good in one way. You know? Don’t be sad. There’s a lot to finish the league. Ok?” He nodded yes. He was very quiet and he wasn’t talking much. Sylvie felt sad too as he was sad. She said, “Wanna go somewhere?”  -

“Where?” he asked.

-“Somewhere far where you can feel happy!” She said smiling.

-“I’m not feeling like going somewhere Sylvie!” He said. It felt like he was bothered. But Sylvie was stubborn. She said, “You have to come with me! And trust me you’ll feel great!” Higuain smiled, “You won’t listen to me right? Tell me where do you wanna go?”

-“No I won’t and I wanna go somewhere you like.”  She said smiling and he also smiled then said, “I told you I’m not feeling like going out!”

-“Ok then let’s go to a beautiful park or beside a lake or in a nice restaurant or in a museum or….

-“Hey ok ok! Let’s go somewhere beside a lake! I love that kind of place!”

Sylvie looked at her watch, “Hmm! It’s 12.30 pm now. So let’s go!”

-“Right now?” He asked surprised.

-“Yes. Right now. Otherwise when will we go? If we start at 4 or 5 pm it will be too late to reach there, May be in the evening! But I don’t wanna be out at night and I’ve lots of works to do. So let’s start! I’m ready!” She explained.

-“Ok! As your wish! Wait a moment. I’ve to change a bit.” He went away.

 

Sylvie was sitting in his car and he entered there. “So let’s start!” He said. And Sylvie nodded. He was looking cool in a violet t-shirt and black sunglass. It was a sunny day. And the street was clean and free! So the drive was very nice! Sylvie felt herself lucky sitting beside him. But he never had an attitude like a celebrity. He’s like always friendly and very normal!

It was a very long way and they talked a lot. Sylvie was getting tired and she felt sleepy. Higuain said, “You can sleep Sylvie! It’s a long way!” Sylvie said that she was ok. But she couldn’t stop her eyes to be closed and she slept down and fall into Higuain’s shoulder.

Higuain smiled first but he had a nice feeling while she was sleeping in his shoulder. He put his free hand around Sylvie and he felt something different. Something like she ‘s someone very close to him.

Chapter 10 by Aishy

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

YES! He realized that he was in love with her. . . But he didn’t want to tell it to her. He loved the friendship and wanted it to go the way it was going. And it is the best thing he thinks. If you love someone and not sure if he/she loves you too then don’t tell them. You may lose them forever.

 He told it to his best friend Garay and he suggested him to tell her, “Look Pipita! This is the best chance to tell her and I bet that she’ll say yes.”

-“But I don’t know if she loves someone or wants someone else. Then?”

-“She doesn’t. She cares for you the most. She likes you may be loves you too but doesn’t want to express it. Go my boy tell her.”

-“I need a special day to tell her then.”

-“Okay! Then wait for it.”

But Higuain wanted to be sure if she has someone or loves someone else or not. So he planned that the next day he should ask her this.

5th December 2009

This was the day of World cup draw. Sylvie entered to the players coffee room in the apartment. Everyone was looking at the LCD TV. Cristiano was far from other sitting in a chair holding a coffee mug in his hand. This is the first time Sylvie saw him from the closest. She heard a lot about him from Phibi.  All Spaniard players were sitting together. Kaka was just beside Cristiano, but she couldn’t find Higuain anywhere. Sylvie had conversation with Kaka ever among the players so she went to him and sat by him, “Hey! Where is Gonzalo?” she asked.  He said smiling, “He must be afraid to watch the show with us.”

-“Why?” She asked surprised.

-“Because Argentina always falls to the group of death!” From behind Gago said loudly. And all started laughing.

-“May be not this time!” She said smiling. Cristiano signaled everyone to keep quiet. And all got serious. It was the draw time.

All knows which team was in which group. Fortunately Argentina wasn’t in the group of death. It was Brazil and Portugal in the group of death. Cristiano and Kaka stared at each other in a scary shocked look after their draw. The Spaniards were satisfied with their group. Cristiano did not seem very happy. He was worried. Kaka went out as he got a call in his phone and Sylvie sat in his place beside Cristiano. She liked him. And he was her favorite player ever. “Hello Rony!”  She said.

-“Hi! Dr. Sylvie Rodriguez. Right?” He said smiling.

-“You know me?”

-“Yes! Phibi told me about you.”

-“I see! I forgot.”

But Cristiano didn’t reply. He seemed very sad that time. So Sylvie felt like she should leave him alone.

So she said, “You seem sad. I think you want to be alone!”

-“Hmm? No! I’m just a bit worried!” He said trying to smile.

-“Not a bit, a lot may be?”

He smiled at her. Ricky kaka came back from out and sat beside Sylvie. “Don’t say much Sylvie! This guy is terrible when he is worried or angry. Keep quiet.” He said smiling.

-“No way Ricky! It’s not a time for joking!” Cristiano said with being a bit bothered.

-“I’m sorry. But don’t be worried! Everything will be fine! And…

-“Would you please stop these?” Cristiano seemed angry.

And Ricky got serious. “Ok! But Cris you don’t need to worry. You are not alone! We are also in the group of death.” He said trying to make him feeling a bit nice but he didn’t change. So he stood up and signaled Sylvie to come with him. And Sylvie signaled him that she was ok. Ricky went away. And this time Cristiano was really angry. But Sylvie couldn’t get that. She said, “Rony! Ricky was right. You are not alone and there’s a lot of time waiting for you so that you can make your team stronger! So that you can repair your team. And...” Sylvie said to him

-“Do you have anything else to say?” He interrupted her. “If you don’t can you please leave me alone?” He said in his angry mood. And this time Sylvie also became angry. She likes him and supports him a lot! And look at the way he talked to her. She stood up and said with anger, “Fine! I’m going but Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo I want to tell you something before I go. Pride shows a man the path of destroy!”

Chapter 11 by Aishy

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:1 1 6 0 1 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-2147385341 8192 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Cristiano looked at her in angry red eyes. . “What did you say?” He asked her angrily. Sylvie was already standing up. She stared at him and was brave enough to face him. She said, “I said pride shows a man the path of destroy. And now I hope you heard it clearly!” Saying this she started for going but Cris stopped her pulling her hand. She looked back. Cris said bowing his head, “I always try to talk sweetly to all women. I never show them any attitude. But the pride comes out automatically. It’s not my pride! It’s my own humor. I’m sorry!”

Sylvie sat down beside him again, “You don’t need to change yourself for it. Just learn how to control your temper. That may help you a lot. The way you talk rudely it may bother a lot of people.” Cristiano nodded. “But actually it happens when I’m stressed! Like now I’m. I’m worried about my national team. We are in the group o death. Brazil is surely qualifying to the next round but who will be the next one? Us or Cote d’Ivory?  They are also strong! May be stronger! I’m really stressed! I know we have the power. But the whole team depends on me. That is bad. The whole team thinks as I’m with them they don’t need to worry. But actually they need to. Cause this is a team game. You saw the match they played without me? They played good because they were depended on themselves. I believe we have the power. But when all depends on me it’s bad.”

Sylvie listened to him carefully then she said, “Yes! A problem!  But it’s not your team’s problem. It’s your own problem. You know what? The way you are watching it, it’s not right. They trust you; believe you why are you taking it differently? This is the faith of your team on you. It’s good! You should think that as they depend on me I’ll have to show them that they can depend on me by doing well in games. Are you afraid to do it or what? This may make you doing better in games if you think it differently. I hope you got me!”

He looked at her then said, “But what about them? They all have to show their best too!”

-“Now it’s your duty! You’ll have to tell these to them that they can depend on you but on the other way they’ll have to think the same as you are thinking. All will have to think that the whole team depends on me. Each of the 11 players is important. Each position is important. So the team depends on everyone! Not only you!”

-“I hope I will be able to make them understand this!” He said thinking about something. Sylvie smiled then said, “I hope you are stress free now!” He looked back to her then smiled, “Yes! Actually I am! And thanks to you! Your speeches made me stress free and understanding a lot!”

-“You are welcome!” She replied and stood up! “And I gotta go now! See you tomorrow in the match!”

-“Bye! New friend!” He stood up and said smiling.

-“Friend?” Sylvie was shocked! “Yes! A new friend and a great friend! You showed me a great way of success!” He replied then said again, “That’s why I wondered why Pipita was so improved! Just because he got a great girlfriend like you who may help him in these ways a lot!”

-“Hey! Wait! I’m not Gonzalo’s girlfriend! Just a friend!”

-“Ok sorry”

 

Chapter 12 by Aishy

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:1 1 6 0 1 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-2147385341 8192 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

6th December 2009

It was the day of Real Madrid match against Almeria. Cristiano Ronaldo got back from his injury and played that match! On the other way Ricky Kaka was injured! The 1st half went nicely! In the 31st minute a goal from Sergio Ramos made Real ahead! In the half time break Sylvie went to the dressing room to search for Higuain! But he wasn’t there! It was Cristiano and some other players sitting in the benches there. Sylvie went to him then said, “Hey Cris! Have you seen Gonzalo?”

-“He’s outside! Talking to sir!” He replied.

-“I see” Saying this she sat down beside Cris! Cris said, “You look nice in this official costume!”

-“Really? Thanks!

They started talking about the match after it and Sylvie forgot to meet Gonzalo or to wish him luck! Higuain finished his talking to sir Pelegrini and came back to the dressing room. There he saw Sylvie talking happily with Cris! They were very close and both were very joyful. He doesn’t know why but he didn’t enter to the room and went back.

The second half started. It was a bad luck. Almeria scored and equalized the match. After that it was like a nightmare. Cause Almeria scored again and went ahead of Madrid! All were afraid to think that Madrid was going to lose.  But In the 74th minute Gonzalo Higuain scored and equalized the match in 2-2. It was such a funny match. Madrid won a penalty and Cristiano Ronaldo went for it but it hit the bar and he missed it. But the door of good luck wasn’t closed for the boys. Karim Benzema shots on the rebound and scored!!!!!!! It’s 3-2. And Real is ahead! The story wasn’t finished. A lot happened! Cristiano Ronaldo was dying to score. He didn’t want to be blamed. And he scored. From the pass of Higuain he scored the fourth goal of Madrid. But bad lucks didn’t close the door also! With double yellows Cris was out of the field that means it was a red card. He was the hero and he was the villain of the night!

The match had finished. Sylvie was searching for Gonzalo again! She found him out of the dressing room. “Hey! How’ve you been? Congratts!”

-“Thanks! I’ve been nice. And you?”

-“Cool! I’m sorry I couldn’t talk to you in the half time break!

-“It’s ok! You were busy! I know!

-“I wasn’t busy! I was talking to Cris!”

-“That’s why I said that you were busy!” He said in a harsh voice!

-“Why are you talking to me like that?” Sylvie said being a bit bothered.

-“Like how?”

-“So rudely?”

-“So how should I talk to you? So softly? I am not a girl that I will talk like that.

-“Come on! You won the match then what’s wrong with your temper?

He didn’t reply. Sylvie doesn’t know why he was angry or talking like that. He was very upset and wasn’t talking sweetly. Even Higuain doesn’t know why he was behaving with her like that. Actually he couldn’t tolerate Sylvie talking happily and joyfully to another guy. He knew that there was nothing between them but they don’t know why it was happening.

Chapter 13 by Aishy

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:1 1 6 0 1 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-2147385341 8192 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

All started for home! But Sylvie hadn’t met Cristiano and had not congratulated him so she went outside of the room of the press where Cristiano was being interviewed by some reporters.  But it was getting late and the room became almost empty. Sylvie was still there waiting for Cris. Higuain saw her in the room alone and went to her. “Hey! You’re still here! Why didn’t you go?”

-“I need to talk to Rony then I’ll go home by myself!”

-“Ok when you’ll have finished your talking with him come to me then! I’ll be over there outside the room. I’ll drop you!”

-“I don’t know when he’ll come. It may be too late! You don’t need to worry for it. Go home and I’ll go by myself!”

Higuain nodded and went away from the room taking his bag and when he went out of the room Cristiano came back there. So Higuain stopped walking and stood there. He thought that Sylvie would talk to him for a while and then when she’ll be back he’ll take her home. So he stood there. And he could see them clearly from the door but he wouldn’t be able to listen to them.

Cristiano came there but his mood wasn’t good Sylvie got that. Though she went to him and said, “Hey Rony! I was waiting for you here for so long! Congratulation!!” She said giving her left hand up.

Cris stared at her then said, “What Congratts? Have I done something great?” Then she threw her hand and Sylvie was really shocked about what he’s just done! Then Cris started to say, “I didn’t do anything great there! It was not a good match at all! In a match at first missing a penalty then red card then how can I be great?” He said rudely.

Sylvie was looking at him then she said, “That’s why you’ll throw my hand like that? What have I done there?”

After that Cris realized what he’s just done and he was really sorry for it.  “Oh my God! I’m so sorry! I didn’t realize it!  You know me Sylvie! I’m… I’m very very sorry!”

Sylvie didn’t say anything she looked in other way. Cris smiled at her and then he grabbed her towards him, “Hello! I’m talking to you girl!” Sylvie was shocked as he pulled her like that! she said, “Ok ok! I got it!” And Cris let her go. Then he said, “You were waiting for me here for so long! Everyone is gone here! Let’s go! I’ll drop you!”

-“Thanks Cris! But I’ll go by myself!”

-“You waited for me and it was for so long time! So it’s my duty to drop you. Let’s go!”

-“Ok! Let’s go! On the other way you’ll know where my home is!” she replied smiling. And then she caught his hand and they went out from the room and went away!

But Higuain was still standing at the door a bit shocked and unsure about what he just saw inside of the room. “So my doubt about them was true!” he said in a low voice.

Chapter 14 by Aishy
Author's Notes:

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:1 1 6 0 1 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-2147385341 8192 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:1 1 6 0 1 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-2147385341 8192 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

“What’s wrong with you? Why didn’t you have your dinner?” Higuain’s dad asked him being a bit bothered.

-“I’m not feeling like eating anything dad! I just want to sleep!”

-“Without eating how will you sleep well? Eat something son!”

-“No dad! I’m very tired! Please let me sleep now!

-“As your wish!” Saying this, his dad went away. He closed the door and lie down to his bed, turning the light off. But he couldn’t sleep. Whenever he was closing his eyes he was watching Cris and Sylvie together. He sat up. It was 3 am but he still couldn’t sleep. He was fully sure that they are in a relation. And that was eating him from inside. After so much of trying he slept down but he saw a bad dream. He saw something about Sylvie and Cris! About something wrong was going between them. And it made him fully sad and weaker!

The next morning he arrived at the training session before anyone else! But he was in another world. He couldn’t give his mind in playing at all. His best friend got that something was wrong with him. At the drinks break he sat beside Higuain then touched his hand. He looked back to him then smiled. Garay said, “Pipita! Don’t try to show me that you are happy with your fake smile! Tell me what’s wrong!” He was going to say that he is okay but Garay stopped him, “No! I want my answer!”

-“Ez! You told me to propose Sylvie not even thinking that she could be in a relation or not! She already has a boyfriend and you know who is he?”

-“Who??”

-It’s Cristiano!

They didn’t know that Ricky Kaka was just behind them opening his boots. He didn’t want to listen to them but their conversation came to his ears. He was shocked listening this, “Impossible!!!” He stood up saying this and the boys also stood up looking at him being surprised if he had heard their conversation.

-“Did you hear everything?” Higuain asked him nervously.

-“I’m sorry I didn’t want to but yes I did.”

Higuain sighed looking at Garay. Then Kaka said, “It’s impossible. They can’t be in a relation! Rony has a girlfriend and she’s Kim Kardashian! Don’t you know it?”

-“I know but the way Sylvie and Rony talk to each other is different! I think they are recently in a relation about four or five days!” Higuain said.

-“If they really were in a relation Cris would tell me this! He doesn’t hide anything from me!”

-“But if they want it to be secret then? Sylvie is my good friend too but she didn’t tell me anything! And how would she tell? She doesn’t even care for me like before. She’s always with her new boyfriend!”

-“No way Pipita! Don’t doubt them without being sure. Who knows if….

Kaka couldn’t finish his words he saw Sylvie coming from the main gate! And all of them looked there. Rony was at the field playing with the ball alone. Sylvie didn’t even give a look at the side where Higuain was standing. She smiled at Rony and Rony came to her. They both hugged each other and started talking.

Higuain looked back to Kaka. His face was shocked and he was looking at them in strange eyes! He said in a low voice, “Player boy is playing again!!”

-“I hope you’ve got it that I’m not doubting them without being sure!” Higuain said to Kaka!

Ricky came out from the side and started to walk towards them and Garay and Higuain both pulled him back! “Are you crazy?? Why are you going there?”They asked him.

Ricky got himself out from them then said, “I don’t know what’s happening there! If he was really with Sylvie he would tell at least me! Why is he hiding it then?”

-“It’s their personal matter. We shouldn’t interfere there. Let them go!” Higuain said and Ricky came back. But Ricky didn’t want to let them go like this. Like Higuain was sure that they are in a relation Ricky was sure too that they are not in a relation. He had a plan to do something

Chapter 15 by Aishy

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Ricky never had a so close relation with Higuain but he had felt that he was very sad for Sylvie and he also knew that Cris and Sylvie were not together so he felt that he would have to do something… So it was a rainy afternoon. Stormy weather and he went out for Sylvie. Sylvie was in duty in her college. And Ricky went there alone. He was standing outside the room where Sylvie was checking some patients with some senior doctors. . Sylvie came out of the room and saw him. She was very surprised!! “OH my God Ricky!! What are you doing here??”

-“Are you still busy?” he asked with his nice smile!

-“No no I just finished my work! Do you need something?”

-“Yes! I need to talk to you!”

-“Really? Ok then come to the balcony!! “

They went there and Ricky stood in front of Sylvie. “Why are you escaping from it?” Ricky asked smiling.

-“From what?”

“Love!”

“LOVE??” Sylvie started laughing. “Are you joking?”

-“I’m serious! I know you love him and you want him… but you’re not ready to feel it. Because you are scared!”

-“Who are you talking about?”

-“You know who. Your friend!”

-“Gain?”

-“Who’s Gain?”

-“I’m sorry! I call Gonzalo Gain.”

-“Look! I didn’t even take his name but his name came to your mouth automatically. What does it say? You care for him and you love him….

-“Yes I do care for him and I love him as a friend! But the way you are saying it is wrong! He’s nothing more than a good friend.”

-“Then why do you feel bad when he is sad or something? Why do you jump when he is happy? why are you always supporting him no matter what happens? WHY HAVE YOU BEEN HIS INSPIRATION?  WHY HSVE YOUSHOWED HIM THE WAY OF SUCCESS?  ANSWER ME!
Sylvie was silent… she was thinking about something bowing her head. Then she replied, “I don’t know…..

Ricky said, “You know what your problem is? You do love him but you’re not ready to feel it. May be because you don’t know what love is?

-“May be! I’ve never fallen in love! I don’t have anything to be loved by someone! So I never dared to love anyone! He’s my good friend, close friend and that’s all. I don’t want to feel anything more than this…

-“If you were not in love with him then you wouldn’t be so busy to make him happy after the match against barca! You wouldn’t care while he is sad or crying or upset, well it’s your own personal matter so I won’t say much… just telling you that you do love him.”

-“Wait a minute! You don’t even talk to Gain I mean Gonzalo freely then how you came to know all of this?”

Ricky’s smile faded away and then he said with a hurry, “Sylvie! I gotta go now! It’s been really late! Bye!”

-“Wait! Wait! Answer me!!” Sylvie shouted.

 But it was too late and he was gone!

Chapter 16 by Aishy

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:1 1 6 0 1 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-2147385341 8192 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Sylvie thought as much as she could about all the things Ricky told her the night before.  But she was ignoring her feeling whenever it was coming to her mind. Sylvie was scared to be in love with Pipita. Because she had a feeling that she’s not made for him and they can never be more than only friends. She was scared because she thought that she’s not able enough to be his girl. She was scared because she thought that he never liked her in that way…..

8th December 2009

It was a Real Madrid match against Marseille in France. They all arrived there in time. All the players were in the dressing room. Sylvie went there and she saw Pipita out of the room but she didn’t even give him a look because when she saw him the things she thought about him the night before came to her mind. She entered the room and saw Cris there. “Hey!” She yelled at him. And he came to her smiling. He was in a good mood. And Sylvie loves him when he’s in a good mood like then he was. So she was talking to him and his smile was saying like that he knew the result. Suddenly Higuain entered the room and she smiled at him. But he didn’t smile her back. He looked in other way.

Sylvie went to him. “Gain!” He looked at her. But he wasn’t in such a good mood. He was so worried. The opposite of Cris. Like he was so stressed!

-“What’s up? Are you worried?” Sylvie asked him again.

-“What kind of question is that? Before of every matches we are always worried. Don’t you know?”

-“Yes! But you don’t need to worry today. Because you’ve a great chance to qualify to the next round.”

-“So? Don’t we need to win the match?”

-“Of Course. But here’s 90% guaranty of winning the match there!”

-“Why?”

-“Cause without Rony how nicely you played all the matches. And today Rony is with you! So I can imagine how you guys can play today!”

-“For Rony?”

-“Or who else?” she smiled. She didn’t know what she just told him broke him into pieces.

Sylvie felt that something was wrong with him; she felt that someone has hurt him or something like that had happened. He was talking rudely with her may be with everybody. His eyes were full of hidden pain. His face wasn’t giving that smile even for a second.

After that the match started. Real Madrid won a free kick at the 5th minute of the first half. From the distance of 30 meters Cris scored the first goal of the match. And Sylvie jumped up. All the doctors of her team were fed up with her behavior. She was never so serious at the match time. But the happiness didn’t last for long. Because at the 12th minute Lucho Gonzalez scored and equalized the match. After that it was half time and the score was 1-1

Sylvie was already in the dressing room. While Higuain entered the room she stood up. He was tired. She took a bottle and went to him like his closer someone who cares for him a lot!! He drank water then looked back to her. Sylvie said, “Why are you worrying Gain? The match hasn’t finished!!”

Higuain opened his mouth for saying something but he didn’t say anything. After being quite for a while he said, “Who has said that I’m worried?”

-“I can see that in your face!”

-“No! It’s nothing like that!”

-“Don’t lie to me! First you’re hiding something from me and now you’re lying. Why?” Sylvie asked quietly.

But it was UNEXPECTED UNBELIEVEABLE & SHOCKING!!

Higuain looked at her in angry red rude eyes then he shouted, “ARE YOU A MIND READER? Or think that you know everything about me? Don’t interfere in anything about me! Please leave me alone! Please just...

He couldn’t finish his words. He didn’t know why but something just pulled him from inside saying “Don’t do that! You love her!”

He turned back then he said in low voice, “Sylvie please go from here! Otherwise I can say anything to you. I don’t wanna hurt you! Please leave me alone!”

 

Chapter 17 by Aishy

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

The match was finished in 3-1 defeat. And Higuain never bring his pain of personal life to his professional life. But this time he did. He tried his best not to do this but it had happened. And he couldn’t give his best on the game. So he was substituted on 62 minutes. And when he was going back from the field Cris told him something and bowed his left hand on higuain’s head but he didn’t reply and took his hand far from his hand.

Sylvie was so sad with his behavior so she decided not to talk to him. When the match was over she ran to Cris in front of Higuain and said loudly, “Oh those goals were awesome Cris! Congratulation!” She put his hand up and caught his hand for shaking. But in a moment she took it back, “O my god! Why is that so cold?”

-“I was in the cold air and you were inside that’s why.” He said laughing.

-“It hurt like an electric shock!”She said shocking.

-“No problem you can hug and congratulate me.” He said flirting.

-“Yes I can!”

Sylvie hugged him tight again and from far Higuain just made a fist bringing all his fingers together in his hand.

She adored him on the chick and they went away together.

Higuain sat down on the bench putting his hands on his face. He felt someone’s hand on his shoulder. He looked back. It was kaka. He stood up and hugged him like a little boy…. Kaka sighed then whispered into his ear, “I can feel what you are feeling right now little brother! Don’t be sad like this…”

9th December 2009

Sylvie went to the club because pepe was injured. He was better. She took her breakfast there and talked to them. But Higuain was different. He wasn’t talking to anyone. Wasn’t smiling. He doesn’t know for how long he hasn’t smiled. And Sylvie felt a hard pain inside of her heart watching him so sad like this so she asked him to come with her beside the pool. They sat there on a bench.

-“Gain! Look at me! Look at my eyes.”

Gain looked at her acting like nothing has happened to him. But Sylvie could see his eyes where there’s no more happiness like before. Those brown eyes are giving her a hint that his pain is so hard to feel.

-“Please tell me what has happened? Why are you so sad this time?”

-“It’s nothing like that Sylvie! I’m all right.

-“No you’re not! You’re nothing like before. Something has happened that changed you.

-“No way! I’m telling you nothing. Can’t you believe me?”

-“I hope you should have known one thing that people can’t hide anything from doctors and lawers.”

-“So you mean I’m hiding something from you?”

-“Yes!”

-“you won’t understand this!”

-“But tell me what is it about? Love?”

Gain looked at her with surprised eyes. And after about a minute he nodded yes.

-“Gain, are you serious? You! You’re in love?”

He smiled like a little boy when he’s got a new toy but that toy is poison.

Then said, “You know Sylvie? My love is a story of twilight where I’m the Jacob. My love is a never ending pain, my love can only give me tears every night, my love has given me the feeling of hell….

Chapter 18 by Aishy
Author's Notes:

i am sorry that i didnt post for a long time as i was in exams the story is at the end plz continue reading

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:2 0 5 0 0 0 0 2 0 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:65539 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

-“So you mean you love her but she loves someone else?” Sylvie asked Higuain

-“Yes.” He replied. “And the guy is much much better than me!”

-“I just don’t understand is the girl a model or something?”

-“I told you I won’t give any information about that girl!”

-“ok forget her! But then what about you? You were not like this before!

-Me? I’ve fallen in love with her a few days ago! And after it I discovered that she was already in a relation.

-“so for that you are so depressed in these days?”

-“You can say that.”

-“for that girl?”

-you can say that also!”

-“Come on Gain! It’s not the end! Another girl more beautiful than her, better than her will come to your life! I’m telling you forget her! You are not looking good in this sad mood.”

-“I can’t forget her! She has been my everything. And every single day I do have to watch her. As long as she will be with me I can’t forget her!”

-“Does that mean that you will always be so depressed like this?”

Sylvie got scared! She felt like slapping that girl who is ruining her friend’s life. And she got angry on Higuain too. He loves a girl who doesn’t even understand him!! That’s why Sylvie doesn’t appreciate love! Look what love has done to Higuain? It changed him totally!

Sylvie was thinking that Gain has everything to be loved by any girl then how could the girl be so cruel!! She didn’t even think for once that the girl could be she herself.

-“Gain! The girl who doesn’t even care for you, doesn’t understand you, doesn’t love you why are you wasting all your time on her?”

Higuain smiled then looked at her eyes. He said smiling, “You’re asking me this? You don’t know what she is! She is….

Higuain lost. Lost into her praises. Into her description… And Sylvie listened to him with big surprised eyes. She could understand how much he loves the girl.

-“She is the best girl I have ever seen. Whenever I look into her black eyes I find faith and truth! And whenever her lips moves it speaks the right things always, the things that always bring happiness and good lucks.  Her cute face carries her gentle and polite personality! When she talks I feel like with a sweet voice a fairy from paradise is speaking. Her words are heard as a goddess is giving her speeches to us! When she smiles I feel so much happiness even in sad mood. When she cries I feel like here’s no more happiness in the world. When she sits by me, talks to me, shares her feelings to me, and tries to make me happy I feel like I am in the most beautiful moment in my life!”

At a stretch he said all the things with a heart filled with love!  Sylvie doesn’t know but those words made her angrier! How much he loves the girl and what the girl is doing! This is called true love but look at the girl! Sylvie wanted to know who the girl was! All the things she heard from Higuain about the girl she imagined the girl as a real fairy but though it made her angry. She was thinking who the girl was! Who was the cruel! She even thought that if she was the girl and was dating even the prince of the world she would go with him. But she doesn’t know why that feeling came to her mind!

She was so lost into her thoughts so lost that she didn’t even listen to the words Higuain was saying about her later. “But it’s my fate! My bad luck that she can’t be mine! She’s just my friend and nothing more.  Cause she has given herself to someone else. To her beloved. How lucky he is! I’m really jealous of him! So much jealous!”

And Sylvie was feeling jealous of that girl! Jealous of the girl who ruined him totally! Who snatched away his smile his fickle nature everything from him. And look he is being mad at the girl. And there she started thinking about Kaka’s words what he told her. And looking at him, feeling the jealousy, thinking about the things she did for him, all the things she thought about him she discovered that she loves him.

She smiled looking at him. Her hair was flying in the winter air and she was looking beautiful! She felt like she loved him from the day they met. She felt like that there’s no one who can be better than him! But with the jealousy and her past feelings that she’s ignored always she felt that she really really love him! She wasn’t even listening to his single word. She was looking at him wondering she has been loving this boy from long time ago and she didn’t even know! She felt like he was the prince of her dreams.  She felt like hugging him and shouting “I love you!”

-“so you can imagine how much I love her! But she is not made for me! It’s the truth and it’s the reality!”

-“So what? On the other way you may get a more beautiful thing than her in your life!

-“what you mean?”

-“I mean the girl has got everything but not love for you.  So how can she be perfect where she doesn’t have the main thing for you! A girl will be perfect for you when she will love you the most in the world!”

Higuain looked at her again! Every bit of her speeches lifts him up from inside always! Even now who is the reason for all is taking him out from all tensed things!  That’s why she is so nice! And he loves her!

-“It’s your birthday tomorrow right?  Wait for it. You’ll be all stress free and you’ll get a thing you have never imagined!”

-“What?”

-“That’s a surprise!”

Chapter 19 by Aishy

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:2 0 5 0 0 0 0 2 0 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:65539 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

n10th December 2009

This is the day when Higuain was born!!!!  It was his 22nd birthday! He didn’t want it to celebrate with all! He wanted to keep a little home party but Sylvie did not do so! She booked for a hall room invited all his friends and teammates and other people from the club. She took him to Armani and chose his wearing. And then she came back and started her make ups since 5 pm where the party was at 8. She was so excited! She bought the dress she always wanted to buy but she didn’t buy it before because it was too expensive! But she bought it. She knew that she would look awesome in that dress. It was a red gown! She set her hair free open and truly she was looking gorgeous! It was 7 pm and she went out! She took a bunch of red roses and a gift box! She had a teddy bear inside of it! But she had a message with it too!

When she sat in the car her friends Phibi and Rea were surprised seeing her!  And when they arrived out of the hall room it was well decorated! Sylvie was very happy! She stepped out from the car. And there she saw Cris! “Hey!” He yelled at her. “Hi Cris!” She yelled him back and went to him as they were talking her friends left her there alone and entered the hall room.

-“Oh My God! You are looking gorgeous like never before!”

-“What? I’m always gorgeous!” She said laughing.

-“no truly! You are looking very nice!”

-“Have you come here alone?”

-“Or who else should be with me?”

-“Kim your girlfriend!”

-“No I didn’t bring her! If she was here I couldn’t admire you haha!” he said flirting.

-“You are so naughty! Let’s go inside!”

-“Yes babe of course!”

Sylvie caught his hand and went inside. The room was very big and with red lights and nice music. She was looking for Higuain but couldn’t find him. He was a bit far away from her talking with some guests. When he saw her he started coming towards to her smiling but he didn’t notice she had Cris beside her. His smile faded away and he stopped walking.

Then Sylvie saw him. And then said, “There he is! Let’s go! And then she grabbed Cris’s hand and went to Higuain. “Hey friend happy birthday!” Cris said to him and gifted him something. He said thanks smiling but he was looking at their hands. Feeling it Cris took his hand away and left them alone.

Sylvie came closer to him and then said with her nice smile giving him the roses, “Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring feliz cumpleaños! “

-“Muchas gracias!” He said smiling too.

A Famous Spanish band was singing there and it was a time when every one of the party was dancing with soft music. Sylvie was talking to Higuain and suddenly a girl came and put her hand behind Higuain. Higuain looked behind and screamed! “Oh My Goodness! What a great surprise! How can you be here?”

The girl smiled and said, “How can I not be here when it’s your birthday!”

-“Really your arrival is a great surprise to me! I’m so happy Rosa! Thanks for coming!”

-“You’re welcome! And I’m glad that you are happy for me!”

Higuain was really very happy for her. But Sylvie didn’t even know who she was. Higuain looked back to her then said, “Well she is Rosa! My childhood friend! And Rosa, meet this girl she’s my very good friend! She is Sylvie!”

Chapter 20 by Aishy

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:2 0 5 0 0 0 0 2 0 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:65539 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Rosa put her hand in front of Sylvie and Sylvie shake her hand with Rosa.

Sylvie was a bit nervous looking at her she doesn’t know why. The girl was too beautiful. She was tall and very skinny and very white she had medium sized curly dark red hair and green eyes. She was in a violet gown and was looking really very beautiful she doesn’t know why it was making her depressed. Then Sylvie said to her, “Are you model or something?”

-“Yes! I’ve recently joined as a model in a skin care company in Spain But I was a magazine model in Argentina before! But don’t think I’m famous!” She said smiling.

-“But you’ll be someday! You’re too beautiful!” Sylvie said.

-“Thanks by the way you are beautiful too! Are you a model too?”

-“Beautiful? Please don’t joke! I’m not a model I’m being a doctor!”

-“I’m not joking! So you’re a student of medical? Cool!”

Sylvie smiled then looked behind but Higuain wasn’t there. She talked to Rosa for a while. They talked about Higuain and their childhood. Rosa is 24. She was one year senior of him. They read in one school. But when he moved to Spain they almost forget each other and bound themselves with their carriers. Today they met face to face after a lot of years! And now she’ll stay here.

Suddenly Higuain came there back with Sergio Ramos. And Sergio looked at Rosa with surprised eyes! “What are you doing here?”

-“Pipita is my childhood friend!”

-“Really? Why didn’t you tell me before?”

-“You didn’t ask!”

-”You know her too?” Sylvie asked Sergio!

And they all burst in to laughter. Sylvie was surprised thinking what funny she has just said that they are laughing like that!

Higuain stopped laughing after hard try then said, “Rosa is Sergio’s girlfriend!”

-“Oh I see! How can I know this where everybody hides things from me!”

-“But everybody knows it!” Sergio said.

-“but I don’t!”

-“Come on! Now you know it too!” he said smiling.”

Sylvie doesn’t know but she felt uncomfortable and uneasy so she went back from that place and came to her friends. She was listening to them wasn’t saying anything. She doesn’t know why but she went to Cris and said “Will you dance with me Cris?”

Cris looked at her then said, “Sure! Why not?”

They went to the dance floor and started dancing together putting their hands on hands and on shoulder and waist like a couple.

Higuain didn’t notice it before. He was happily talking with Rosa and Sergio until he saw that. He felt very sad watching them together again! He bowed his head and sadly went to the terrace.

After a while Sylvie stopped dancing and started looking for Higuain. She decided herself that she will do what she has planned no matter what happens!

Chapter 21 by Aishy

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:2 0 5 0 0 0 0 2 0 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:65539 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

And Sylvie asked Phibi where Higuain was! She told her that he was in the terrace. Sylvie went upstairs and then she walked in there but she heard the voice of Rosa with his voice so she hid herself. And she could hear easily what they were saying…

Rosa- Why don’t you understand Gonzalo? It’s not the end you have to move on.

Higuain- I can’t! This will never let me move on! I think I can’t love any one again and I don’t know anything I just want it….

-So you want the relationship?

-yes!

-though you know what the truth is! Come on Gonzalo this can’t be true love!! I don’t want your life to be ruined! You have to forget it! You know who you are and what your personality is. You can’t do such a thing like that!

-I’m not doing anything bad! I know he’s not a right guy and he can’t love like me. I know him! He is…. Whatever! I just know that I LOVE...

He was shouting with anger and when he said I love, Rosa put her hand on his mouth, “Enough Gonzalo! You can’t blame anyone for your lose! Look at me! I love Sergio and if my best friend or May the prince comes to me and tells me to leave him will I do that? No! I love him! I can’t go! You’ll have to figure out this! It’s impossible I am sorry to say!”

The conversation made Sylvie totally messed up. She thought all wrong! She thought the girl Higuain loves is Rosa and Rosa has a boyfriend, and that’s what Higuain told her yesterday. The silly girl didn’t think even for once that it could be she herself! She started to fell tears and started to walk behind and she dropped her gift there! And she heard them again but this time the voices were changed and they both were laughing. Sylvie looked at them again and heard,

Higuain- okay I promise!

Rosa- you’re a sweet friend thanks! I just love you!

After it they both hugged each other and Sylvie felt her heart breaking from inside so she ran downstairs!

Higuain- thanks to you too! You taught me the way to live happily again! Now I think that I will be happy in her happiness! If she is happy with Cris I am happy with it too!

-That’s called true love! I appreciate it Gonzalo!

-“yes! I’ve true love and that’s for Sylvie!

But Sylvie didn’t know it and never could guess She ran out from the hall room and she bumped to someone, she was too upset and couldn’t see who it was cause her eyes were full of tears she hugged him and started to cry loudly! It was Cris! He was saying, “What’s wrong? What’s wrong?

And Sylvie was too upset that she started to say everything! “I love him i…. love him but he doesn’t like girls like me! His choice is on the high class super models!! He’s got his love but I lost him!

-But who is he?

-“Higuain!”

-“Gonzalo???? Oh my god! Why didn’t you tell it to me before?

-“No I can’t I can’t forget him I love him I want him!! I I want him!

-My goodness Sylvie you are sick! You should go home now! Come with me!

Cris took her in his car and from the terrace Higuain was watching everything he doesn’t know why she was crying but he didn’t even care cause he had faced the truth that she is for Cris and its Cris who will care for her not him! 

last chapter by Aishy

Many days had past after that and Higuain learned how to leave without loving the girl he loved the most and Sylvie was trying to forget  that she ever loved him… She was trying to be happy in his happiness! But it was too hard. She couldn’t tolerate that Rosa used to come to meet Higuain almost every day in the club. She couldn’t take that they were together. She wasn’t like before anymore. She just used to work in the club she didn’t talk to any player without reason. Not even Higuain or Cris!

Life was going like this but Sylvie realized that she just can’t move on like this or run her carrier, studies being under tears and sorrows. So she decided to do something hard. She planned for going far far away where nothing will make her remembered about Higuain.

She planned for going to Russia and without telling anyone. She told her friends Phibi and Rea then started for going. And as it was December she had passed the second year of medical science so she also sent application for studying the rest of her years there in Russia. She also found a part time job in a Russian football club.

It was 20th December 2009

A beautiful morning, the sky was cloudy. Sylvie dressed up with a brown overcoat and black jeans, she packed her bag, said good bye to her family and friends and sat in the car with her elder brother for going to the airport. She was crying inside the car. She couldn’t believe that she was leaving her city, her favorite people, and her culture for a long time. She couldn’t believe that she was leaving her favorite club real Madrid, the player friends, the fun, her college everything behind!

She entered the airport and her brother went away. She was waiting for the flight but it was after 1 hour so she sat in a bench and was thinking about everything with Higuain. The first meeting, the first smile, the stares, the conversation. The tears, the laughter, the touches everything. Tears were dropping on her knees. She really didn’t want to go. But all she is doing is just for forgetting him.

Suddenly she heard the takeoff announcement and stood up for going. She started walking towards the platform but suddenly she heard the familiar voice of someone, “Sylvie, wait!”

Before turning back she got sure that it was Higuain. She turned back and saw him behind of her; he was sweating and was breathing more. Like he was running for a long time.

-“Gain!! What are you doing here?”

-“At first tell me where you are going?” He asked angrily.

Sylvie looked down didn’t say anything.

-“How can you leave us Sylvie? I’m sure your brain has cracked down. What made you taking this stupid decision?

-“In Russia I can finish my coerce soon and will be a better doctor than here.” Sylvie lied.

-“Liar! Stop these! Well I don’t know what happened. But you can’t leave us. Ok. Forget us, think about your family, your friends, your Rony! We’ve got so much fun here with you girl! Not only me, has everybody needed you here. Please don’t go!”

-“Gain! I’m not going forever! I’ll be back in 4 years!

 - “4 YEARS! How will I live? Sylvie for my sake please don’t go! I’m begging you!” Higuain said with cracked voice and taking Sylvie’s hand on his.

Sylvie looked into his tears full eyes and said in her mind that, “For you I’m going and you’re asking me to stay here for you? You won’t change silly boy!”

An air hostage came there and told Sylvie, “Ma’am, it’s time for the flight, we’ll be late. Let’s go!”

-“Ya, let’s go!” Sylvie said. She started for going but Higuain was catching her hand tightly.

-“Gain! Let me go!” Sylvie’s voice also cracked down.

-“No Sylvie, Sylvie for my sake stay here, please!” Tears were dropping from his eyes and his eyes were red.

Sylvie sighed inside that he loves her at least as a friend. Sylvie felt that Higuain was catching her hand tighter than ever. Sylvie was feeling like crying loudly but she knew if she cries she won’t be able to go any more! She took his hand off from his hand with pressure then told him, “I’m sorry Gain! Take care! Please don’t forget me. Be always happy! Good bye!” She was crying

Higuain wiped her tears then said, “There were some words unsaid, some feelings unexpressed, some moments unshared, but a person like you can never be forgotten in my life.”

Sylvie smiled listening the words of him and then kissed on his cheek.  She moved forward and put her legs on the platform and Higuain was out of it, there was two meters distance between them. Higuain said, “Good bye my sweet angel my friend! Good bye!”

Higuain said the words slowly looking at her. He didn’t want the words to reach her but she could clearly hear them. Sylvie stopped walking, she couldn’t walk any more, her legs were trembling, and she made her mind strong and then stepped ahead again! After that she heard his slow voice again! “How will I leave without you babe? How will I? As I love you so much! Till now! Till the end of my life!”

Sylvie’s blood went cold and heart started beating faster as she heard his words. She looked behind with great surprise and saw the automatic door was closing. She didn’t wait even for a minute and ran out of the door before it was closed! She ran and came in front of Higuain, she was smiling and still had tears in her eyes, and she also had a surprised expression! Higuain was more surprised than her thinking what just happened and why!

Sylvie smiled then said with crying voice, “Silly boy! Why didn’t you tell it to me before?” Higuain was still surprised! Sylvie hugged him tight putting her hands around him and said, “I LOVE YOU TOO!”

Then Higuain understood what all these were about. He also smiled and hugged her too putting a hand on her hair!

After about a minute she went off from him, and then she said with tears of happiness in her eyes, “I thought it was Rosa the girl you love and also thought you were in relation!”

-“What?” Higuain began to laugh, “you silly girl! She’s like my sister! How could you think like that?”

-“How could I not, you both were so close and at your birthday party I heard you two and your conversation seemed like that.”

-“We were talking about you baby!” Higuain said pinching on her cheek.

-“I’m so mad you know! How much I cried that night! Oh terrible!”

-“and I thought you were with Cris!”

-“My GOD! Why?”

-“why? Kissing him, hugging him, flirting with him, spending time with him, dancing with him everything was always about him in your life and you were with him always! So I thought he was your boyfriend!”

-“Come on I’m not that lucky one to have a boyfriend like him!” Sylvie said then she said looking into his eyes, “Maybe I’m more fortunate to have a boyfriend like you!”

-“Yes you are and me too! Because I was never lucky with girls, the girls I’ve liked were never mine. But now the girl I love is mine!”

-“Forever and ever!”

-“Yes! Forever and ever….!” Higuain said smiling

After that they kissed without caring if people were around.

The sound of the plane’s flying was so loud! It went away.

 

 

 

                                                                                THE END

End Notes:

finally its over! i don't know how many of you have read the full story but for me i think i tried my best and i tried to beat the reality by enough imaginations! if u like my story then message or contact me here or here http://www.twitter.com/higuaingirl and thanks for the beautiful comments! :)

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10171