If You Want It To Be Good Girl (Get Yourself A Bad Boy) by mychickbad
Summary:

If you like it innovative
Better get someone creative honey 
And if you want it to be jammin'
Gotta get somebody slammin' baby 


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group
Genres: Drama, Dramedy, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2474 Read: 2625 Published: 07/25/10 Updated: 07/25/10

1. Chapter 1 by mychickbad

2. Chapter 2 by mychickbad

3. Chapter 3 by mychickbad

Chapter 1 by mychickbad

PROLOGUE

“Hey”

“Hi, who is this?”

“Well, whats coming will may sound kinda weird. Its Alex btw.”

“I don’t know anyone named Alex.. Guess you are calling the wrong number.”

“Ihmm.. Aren’t I speaking with Joselyn?”

"Sure you do but, I think you re calling the wrong Joselyn.” I don’t know why I kept talking with this stranger voice on the other line of the phone. He has some kind of deep and husky voice. It was like I heard his voice before.

“So the reason that I’m calling you is that, I heard about your works. I want you to work for us.”

“Us as in?” Ok, things are getting more weirder than it was before.

“Have you ever heard the group Backstreet Boys?”

“You’ve got to be kidding me, right?? Haha, really funny Claude, I know that it’s you.. I told you, I was only 14 when I had that crush on AJ. Very funny, hahaha…U got me for a moment though, good job” Then I paused for a second, I recognized the sound of his, inhaled deeply. “ I’m really talking the AJ right now, right?” I asked.

“Well.”

“Yes I am.” My cheeks started to burn. Talking with one of my eldest crushes..

“Please, don’t freak out” He hesitated. I understand his concerns.

“Ihmm… Why are you calling me to offer a position, don’t you guys have people for this kind of occations?”

“You see, your friend Claude here, he can be really persistent, if he wants.” He joked. I heard his laugh. Making me imagine, his smile. Ok, I need to get a grip.

“Do you really want to do this over the phone? My job requires me to see you guys.” I asked, not sure where this conversation goes but I couldn’t pass the chance to meet him in person, right?

“Yea, thats why I was calling actually, to invite you to have a dinner with us.”

“Us again?”

“Me, Claude and the guys.”

“Oh, ok. Just tell me when and where?”

CHAPTER 1

My day starts up as early as it usually is. Today is gonna be different than most of my days . Well, not most of my days, my whole life. Damn, who am I kidding ? I was waiting for that kind of chance for all my life. And now I have a single chance to prove myself to everybody. Me, Joselyn Love Christopher, out of all people gonna style Backstreet Boys for their concerts may be magazine shoots, their upcoming album. Oh I need to slow down a bit, right? I don’t know why they need me, yet.

I met Claude couple of months ago while I was dancing the night away in Les Deux, Lon Angeles. He told me that he is a music producer. I didn’t believe him at first. Every guy in LA, if they are chasing after some pussy, introduce themselves, producer, director, musician or  an actor. Anyways Claude was telling me the truth tho. We didn’t click romantically so we turn out to be friends. He works with big stars most of his days. I started to hang out with him a lot since I just moved to the city with no friends no family.

Me, well, my name is Joselyn  Love, i grew up in Manhattan, NY. My parents are in textile business so I grew up in fashion and became a fashion stylist. Got my bachelors at The New School and then decided to move to the other side of the country. My parents call me Love so does my friends but since I moved to LA i just want everybody to call me, Joselyn. What kind of a name “Love” is anyways. Its just a big fault that my parents did I guess. They are the most loving couple I’ve ever seen in my life, yeah, so , I grew up in a good enviroment. No bad stories, behind from my parents side. As for me, you can always get in trouble if you grown up in NY. You know what they say, NY is the shit!! And it actually is. Even though my name is Love, my love life is not that loveable at all… I started dating when I was 12, lost my virginity when I turned 16 on my birthday with a asshole boyfriend of mine at that time… In NY, you can see anything to everything and as from my part I guess, I saw so many things that I shouldn’t see so that’s why I did make this life changing decision, and moved to Cali.

Flashback

“Hey Claude, I miss you! It’s been over two weeks since I last saw you. What you’ve been upto these days?”

 

“Hey girly. It’s been hectic for the last couple of days. So I didn’t catch up with you earlier. Actually, I’m in the studio with Backstreet Boys.”

 

“Are you serious?? You lucky bastard!! I used to be in love with them, with the AJ to be more spesific. Oh Jesus, say hi to him for me…”

 

“Lol, yea girly, sure I will.. Anyways I’ll see you later tonight I guess. We are still up for the movies, right? I’m bringing this girl that I met couple of days ago.”

 

“You are bringing your date to the movies? Just so you make out with her in front of me to making me feel like a third wheel?”

 

“Don’t be stupid. I would never do that.”

 

“You are lying but anyways I don’t mind meeting new people. Anyways love you, see you later tonight.. And have fun with this Backstreet Guys ok? For me ?”

 

“Sure I will. Their new album gonna rock the charts. Anyways love you too. Byebye.”

 

End of Flashback

 

End Notes:

Well, my first fiction ever... Hope you guys will like it. Sorry about the grammer. I can use help if someone is willing.. Take care oh and pls review!!!!

Chapter 2 by mychickbad

CHAPTER 2

 

“I need to get ready”  I thought to myself loudly while I was checking myself on the mirror. It wasn’t like I was expecting anything but I just needed to look good on this meeting. It will gonna be one hell of a meeting with Backstreet Boys. Wow, even thinking about that sounded weird. The good thing is that I will have Claude by my side.

 

Couple minutes later, I decided to wear a low-rise skinny jeans, a plain simple black shirt with my amazing blue pumps. What can I say? I just love shoes.

 

After a while later, 45 minutes to be exact I was in the traffic , trying to pass to Santa Monica Blv. From Hollywood Blv. We were going to meet some fancy little lobster restaurant by the beach.

 

“Hi. Do you need a table?” The hostess at the entrance  asked.

 

“No, actually my friend Claude Kelly is here.” Started to search their table with my eyes.

 

“Follow me.” She leaded me through the way of the infamous Backstreet table. All four of the guys, with a girl and Claude already sat and having a conversation by the time I reached them.

 

“Sorry” I excused myself through the table. “ Stucked in Hollywood traffic.” I added, with a pleading look.

 

“Hey Joe” Claude turned to me with a flushing smile on his face.  “ Guys, this is Joselyn, my friend as I told you earlier.” He introduced me while I started to shake their hands.

 

“You forgot to tell us that she is hot as hell” AJ whispered under his breathe at Claude whom seats next to him.

 

“What? You are seeing it with your own eyes. I didn’t think that it was necessary.” Claude joked.

 

 Wow, if I would 15 years old, I would die at that moment. They were all grown ups now tho, have their families and everything. The girl whom sitting at the table with the guys, turned out to be their managers. I started off really shy. Seeing AJ, in real life .. Well, he wasn’t exactly the guy I used to dream about, he was more than that.

 

“So, I guess we handled the basic things, right?” Brian asked at me. “ Cause if we were, I would need your excuse guys. I need to be back at home in a hour. Date night.” He added, smiling.

 

“Aw, how adorable.” Nick mimicked him, laughing.

 

“Yea, I guess we will be fine. I’m really looking forward to work with you guys. It’s gonna be fun.” I said, gaving a cheerful toss to everyone. With that said, everybody got out from the table.

 

“Getting dress up is always fun.” AJ responded and winked at me while we were waiting our cars. Making me blush. Yeap, I guess, I still have a little bit crush on him…

 

“Seriously dude, if I would hear that respond from someone else, I would probably think that guy gay. You are just so weird.” Claude replied to him, laughing.

 

“And wearing girl pants doesn’t help the situation either.” Nick snapped, smiling charmingly. That guy is too good looking for a person. Beautiful eyes, small nose, full lips, almost like a girl. I don’t like too good looking guys. A guy needs to be a guy. And AJ, even though he is wearing girl pants, he definetely is a guy. He looks more buff in person. And his style, yea, i guess that was the first reason I had a crush on him when I was a teenager.

 

“So I guess, I’ll see you guys in two weeks.” I said at the guys and Jennifer, their manager before I get into my car.

 

“Clo, give me a call sometime.” I added, and take off. 

 

End Notes:

I really can use some help and reviews! Cheerssss!!!

Chapter 3 by mychickbad

a279; a279;CHAPTER 3

 The last 2 weeks was kinda hectic. It was probably the most busy days of all my life. Dealing with showrooms, taking care of the wardrobe functions, hiring people for the BSB wardrobe. Well, yea, in the meeting, the guys told me that I’m in full charge for that upcoming tour. And I think I did pretty well of taking care of everything. Me grown up in NY, gave me the chance to work with high class showrooms and new up and coming designers for the new BSB  tour. I’ve been emailing back and fourth with the each guy and sending the samples or the examples that I’m thinking. Today I’m gonna meet up with the guys and we re gonna try out the each look on each guy to get their opinions and to see if its really fit. It kind of nerve wrecking process but lets see what they are really made off.

 

“Hi” I said, getting into the management office of BSB in downtown LA.

 “Hey” AJ responded from where he sat. He was too busy to check his Blackberry, didn’t even take a glimpse at me.

 

I was standing there with two huge clothes tree and he didn’t even move from his place to help me. What did I tell you, its gonna be a nerve wrecking process and from what I’ve seen the other guys didn’t make it here, yet. Nice.

 

“AJ?” I asked

 “Mhmm”

 “Can you please help me to move the hangers to the other side of the wall?” I begged. Yeah, finally I got his attention.

 “Oh I’m sorry” He jumped from the couch and helped me to pushed the hangers to the other side of the wall. Afterwards, he kissed me on the cheek and we started to chit chat. He really is something though.

 “So where are the others? I really need to see them today?” I asked with pleading eyes.

 “They are on their way, don’t worry” He smiled.

 “Are you the earliest one to come to the meetings all the time?” I joked.

 “Actually I’m the one who always late to the meetings. But today despite the fact that I woke up early, I just wanted to see you before the guys.” He responded, staring at me. Which made me blush all over. I felt like 14 all over again.

 “Why is that you wanna see me ?” I asked after long 30 seconds.

 “Oh, you blushed.” He smiled slyly, which made me even more blushed.

 “No, I am not” I protested, laughing nervously.

 “Allrite, its because I want to make sure that you are more than what you look.” He stared at me while taking his seat back on the couch

 “What’s that supposed to mean?”

 “Well, you are a beautiful girl, but I’m sure you are very well aware of that” He catched a break, breathing “ So I was just wondering if you are just all about the looks or you have the brains as well.” He added.

 “I don’t even know if that was a compliment or an attack ?” I smiled, blinking my green eyes nervously “ And to the brains part, well, I have 3,54 GPA  out of 4, if thats what you were wondering.” Snapped at him, rolling my eyes.

 “Sorry guys” Howie opened the door “I’m late, didn’t I?” He asked at me.

 “Ah, it’s allright.” I responded ,smiling.

 “I needed to drop Leigh to LAX on my way here.” He excused.

 After 15 minutes later, all of the guys were in the room. I started to show them the looks that I was thinking and we started to try out the pieces one by one of each look. It was really fun to worked with the guys. They were making of fun each other  if something looked absurd because of the wrong size and measurements which made me laugh histerically.

 “Go on a date with me?”  AJ whispered in my ear which made me stopped for a second while I was getting together the pieces.

 “Why?” I asked at him without looking cause I know if I would take a look at him, I would start to blush and giggle like a crazy teenager.

 “Why?” He asked in my ear again, feeling his breathe on my neck made me freezed for a second.

 “Yeah, why? I mean why do I wanna go on a date with you? I’m working for you, it would be really unprofessional for me?” To be honest, I would love to say “yes” to him but for me to do that , it would end up my career as their stylist before it starts.

 “It’s not like we are working in a cooperate enviroment.” He laughed slyly.

 “Why?” I asked again.

 “Hey, it was a simple question. I would like to get to know you better.” I paused, taking a glimpse of him. Is he for real?

 “Ok.” Inhaled deeply.

 “Finally.” He smiled. He has the cutest smile ever. I take a one look at him, and I knew I was in big trouble. 

 

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10181