We'll Do Anything (With Clothes On) by Pengi, rebellious_one
Summary:

Due to the disappearance of one of the co-authors, this story is discontinued. sorry :(

Hi, we're the Backstreet Boys! (Well, the two sexiest Backstreet Boys!) (AJ said that, not me, Nick) Anyway... have you ever wanted to see us do things? AJ's pointing out to me now that you guys probably took my statement as sexual (It's not!) (That was AJ again) So lemme rephrase this. Have you guys ever wanted to see us do crazy, wacky, off-the-wall things? We’re giving you, our readers and viewers, the opportunity to tell us what to do! Really! We'll do anything!*


*(with our clothes on...)
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group, Nick
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 9148 Read: 6549 Published: 07/30/10 Updated: 08/05/10
Story Notes:
We're seriously asking for feedback and reader responses in this story! Consider it a "make your own adventure", like those sweet books that're like "TURN TO PAGE 35 IF YOU WANT AJ TO MAKE OUT WITH A LLAMA..." only all you have to do is review us with suggestions! The whackier the better. I mean c'mon, who DOESN'T wanna see AJ make out with a llama? (No, seriously. Nick REALLY wants to see it!) So hit us with your best shots - the stuff you think we could never make the Boy do! We're looking forward to your suggestions!


AWARDS:


1. Introduction Video by Pengi

2. First Dare by rebellious_one

3. Dare 2: Romeo & Juliet by Pengi

4. Disco Inferno by rebellious_one

Introduction Video by Pengi
NEW VIDEO FROM THE BACKSTREET BOYS

Nick and AJ were crowded around Nick’s webcam, peering into the screen. AJ’s eyebrows raised, his head moving around in small circles like a gnat buzzing in Nick’s ear. Nick was grinning devilishly. He reached up and tapped the webcam, “Okay, is this thing on?”

“Yeah, it looks it,” AJ answered, pointing at the fan chat as it started going nuts with responses.

“Hey guys!” Nick waved enthusiastically.

“Yo everybody! All you fine ladies…” AJ grinned.

“We’re here to tell you about this really sweet new feature we’re gonna be putting onto the Backstreet Boys official online fan club,” Nick explained.

AJ glanced over his shoulder at the hotel room door. “But shhh, guys, it’s a secret.” He held one finger up over his mouth.

Nick looked at AJ and laughed. “You’ve always been crap at keeping secrets, dude.”

“It’s my one downfall!” AJ said, shrugging and palming up his hands, which were tipped with black nail polish.

“So here’s our thing,” Nick said, “We’re gonna ask you –“ he pointed directly into the camera, so close his fingerprint was visible, “- to tell us what to do.” He pointed between him and AJ.

“Yeah,” AJ said, nodding eagerly, rubbing his hands together. “We’ll do anything.”

“With clothes on,” Nick stipulated.

“And not – like – you know, to each other or anything.” AJ looked at Nick with a raised eyebrow. “I mean I like you, Carter, but not like that or nothing.”

Nick laughed. “So c’mon ya’ll. It’s like truth or dare, only we don’t gotta tell any secrets.”

“Except this one,” AJ said.

Nick snorted, “You tell secrets all the time, dawg.”

“So do you,” AJ answered. “So c’mon. Give us your best dares. We’re serious, anything. Anything at all.”

They waited. The chatroom was going completely insane. Idea after idea poured onto the screen as the fans fingers flew over their keyboards. An opportunity to make the Backstreet Boys do ANYTHING they wanted them to do? They were only lamenting that Nick had gotten that stipulation in there before they’d gotten the words typed!

AJ pointed to the screen, “Okay, okay, we’ve got some live ones here,” he said, scanning the words.

Nick snorted, “Wow, KatieLovesBrian22, that’s an interesting one. Isn’t that an interesting one, J?” Nick nudged AJ.

AJ laughed, “I am NOT making out with a llama on the first video. C’mon people, save the llama loving until at least the third or fourth one will ya?!”

Nick laughed, and started quietly singing the llama song. “Here’s a llama, there’s a llama…”

AJ looked at Nick, then back to the screen as Nick got up and started to jig a little bit behind AJ. AJ centered himself in the screen. “Like we said, BrendaW, we’re gonna keep it with our clothes on… but that would be interesting to try. Hey Nick, you ever tried cracking an egg with your ass cheeks?”

Nick stopped jigging, “With my ass cheeks? An egg? What? No, course not. Who the hell uses their ass cheeks to crack an egg?”

AJ snorted, “BrendaW wanted to see you do it.”

“BrendaW just wanted to see my ass cheeks.”

“Well then if that’s the case… Brenda, get the DVD we did for Never Gone and watch the Making of Incomlete…”

Nick hit the back of AJ’s head, “Don’t PURPOSELY tell them about that.”

“Like there’s a fan remaining on the net that hasn’t seen your moonshine, Carter.” AJ rolled his eyes and turned back to the screen as Nick returned to his jigging and llama songing.

“Aha,” AJ pointed at the screen, “Here we go, Nick. This one we can do.”

Nick scurried over and leaned over the back of the chair. He started giggling. “Really? You wanna do that?” he looked at AJ’s head.

AJ shrugged, “It’s better than seeing you crack an egg with your ass.”

Nick laughed, “Okay, so let’s go get the supplies. Ladies… we’ll back to you with our video real soon. Keep checking back on mine and AJ’s official YouTube channel – NickAJDareUs – and we’ll see you in a couple days on ‘we’ll do anything with our clothes on’!”

AJ waved to the camera, while Nick reached up to turn it off. “Now the question is,” he was saying as Nick flipped the switch, “How the hell are we gonna get Howie to sit still while we duck tape him to the wall?”

“I dunno,” Nick answered, just as the camera cut out.
First Dare by rebellious_one

“Maybe I shouldn’t have picked that one then.” AJ said with a slight frown.

Nick came up from behind and gave his older friend a hearty pat on the shoulder, “Don’t worry dude, we’ll think of something! I mean, you’re working with Mr. Prankster here! We ain’t gonna let these fans down man.”

AJ rolled his eyes, “My god, I’m recreating a monster! Well, what can we do, oh great and knowledgeable one?”

Nick stood there and began to stroke his chin in thought, “Hmm… well, who said anything about him having to SIT still while we duct tape him to the wall? I mean, we know that man is a heavy sleeper.”

“Nick, that man hasn’t really been that much of a heavy sleeper since you decided to mess with his ass while he sleeps.”

“Well, I don’t see you coming up with anything.”

AJ remained silent, thinking over the facts and what Nick had just pointed out. “I’m not saying that it wouldn’t work, it’s just… well, you do have a point… I guess it could work? We’d just have to make sure he’s like, dead asleep. Freaking dead to the world asleep.”

Nick began to think over what AJ had pointed out as well, about Howie no longer being that much of a heavy sleeper and how they’d have to pull off this prank with Howie being in a deep sleep. He needed to think of a way to make sure that Howie would be in a deep sleep, and would remain that way while they did their prank. “Okay, we got something. So we’ll do it later on tonight, then post it in a few days after we edit and whatnot. But shit, how we gonna get the card key to his room?”

“Don’t worry about that. I’ll talk to Jen, work my little charm on her.” AJ boasted, knowing he had a slight affect on their female manager.

Nick gave a small nod, “Okay. So, introducing our video, I’ll go ahead and set the camera on a tripod. After that, we can take turns filming our…”

The door to Nick’s hotel room suddenly busted open, revealing Brian who just casually waltzed inside, reading something on his cell phone. “Do you think it’s possible to crack an egg with your butt cheeks?” he asked in all seriousness as he glanced up from his phone.

“HOLY SHIT!”

“WE‘RE NOT PLANNING TO DO ANYTHING TO YOU GUYS!”

Both AJ and Nick exclaimed in surprise at Brian’s sudden entry. It wasn’t until the shock wore off did AJ realize what Nick had said in surprise; he had almost blown their cover.

Brian gave his two youngest friends a look, “Um… what did you guys just say?”

AJ and Nick shot a look at each other, wondering how they’d recover from Nick’s statement. “Holy shit?” AJ repeated in a question.

“We’re not planning to do anything WITH you guys?” Nick repeated as well, hoping he had been able to recover from the fact that he was close to revealing their secret.

Brian continued to stare at them, “Oookkkkaaayyy…” he pointed at AJ, “I’m assuming you said ’holy shit’ because I scared you,” he pointed at Nick, “and I assume that you said you guys aren’t gonna do anything with us because you thought I was coming in here to ask ya’ll to do something.”

Again, AJ and Nick looked at each other. “Yeeeaaaahhhh…” they slowly drawled out in unison.

Brian shrugged, “Well, I came in here to tell you guys about this site I stumbled across. It’s kinda like that FML site you told us about AJ, but these are all texts instead, from people who either sent the text to their friends or the friends that received it. Anyway, I came across this one text, area code two five six, that said ’ Just saw a girl trying to crack an egg with her butt cheeks. I think I know what we’re doing Thursday night.’ Talk about random, right?”

It was AJ and Nick’s turn to stare at Brian, though in complete and utter shock. “Random that you’ve came across this site, random that you decided to share that specific text with us, out of all the texts on that site or the text being completely random?” AJ asked, trying to clarify.

Brian rolled his eyes, “The text being completely random.”

Nick nodded in agreement, “Yup, that’s pretty random Rok! What a random text, from that random site you found, and so random that you decided to share that specific text with us right now, so randomly! I can’t believe how random that act is though, I mean, cracking an egg with your ass cheeks? Sooo random. That’s randomly random.”

AJ groaned, “Okay, we get that it’s fucking random!”

“So, do you guys think that’s possible?” Brian tried to ask again. “To crack an egg with your butt cheek?”

“Don’t know, don’t care, why don’t you try it some time and let us know how that goes?” AJ quickly said as he ushered Brian towards the door.

“But, you just said you don’t know and don’t care.” Brian pointed out as he was urged out the door and was now standing outside of Nick’s hotel room.

“I don’t care to know what the hell can possibly be done with one’s ass, but if you do so happen to crack an egg with your ass cheeks, then feel free to let us know!” AJ blurted all in one breath before he closed the door in Brian’s face. He turned around and placed his back against the closed door, hoping Brian would wander off and enlighten other people with his… randomness.

“Do you think he’s on to us?” Nick asked.

AJ’s head fell a bit, leaving him to look up at Nick with one eyebrow cocked, “Are you fucking kidding me? Mr. We’re-Not-Planning-To-Do-Anything-To-You-Guys. What the hell was that about dude? And you guys say I’M the one that has trouble keeping secrets.”

Nick gave a sheepish grin, “He scared the shit outta me dude. I didn’t mean to scream that.”

“Whatever dude. Lets just go ahead and get everything set up.”

~*~*~*~

Nick placed the camera on the tripod, angling it so that it was facing straight on. While he was to set up the camera for the introduction to their video, AJ was trying to tire his best friend (and their unsuspecting victim) out. When everything was set to Nick’s liking, he pushed the record button and quickly ran in front of the camera.

He seen the red light, but waited a while so they could edit out the beginning part of him running in front of the camera. “Hey guys, it’s Nick again to introduce our first ever webisode of ‘We’ll do anything with our clothes on’, which you can find on our youtube channel, NickAJDareUs, as well as our official online fan club, which if you’re not already a member of the fan club, we urge you to become one because we’ll also be posting bloopers, outtakes and other crazy exclusive stuff that won’t be available on our youtube channel. So, for those of you who may have not caught the memo, our first ‘dare’ so to speak was to duct tape our good friend Howard to the wall. Well, we gotta admit, it was quite a challenge to think of how we’d be able to do this, but give AJ and I a mission, best believe we’ll set out to complete it. Speaking of the guy, if you’re wondering right now where AJ is, he’s actually trying to tire Howie out because we’re actually gonna strike when the man is asleep. But, I have a little trick up my sleeve to help our situation out a bit.”

Nick turned around so that his back was now facing the camera. He shoved his hand in his pocket and began to rummage around. When he finally found it, he turned himself back around and held a small bottle up to the camera, “Sleeping pills. Now, before you think I’m trying to drug up my friend or anything, I’ll have you know that it’s completely safe. I mean, it isn’t mine, but I was prescribed this before a couple years back and all it does is knock you out and help you to stay asleep, which is exactly what we want for Howard.” he fell silent when he heard AJ call for him. “Alright, that’s my cue to take over, AJ’s coming and will be talking to you guys for a bit. I’ll see you guys again in a little while.”

Nick quickly shoved the bottle back into his pocket as he jogged away from the camera and over towards AJ, who had walked back into the room. “How’d it go?” Nick asked.

AJ shrugged, “I suppose he’ll be out soon, he kicked me out, so that’s a good sign.”

Nick gave a small nod, “Okay, we’ll the camera’s still rolling, so you can go ahead and talk or whatever while I go pester the little pest.”

As Nick made his way to Howie’s room, AJ walked over towards the already set-up camera. “Heylo our lovely fans!” AJ said as he jumped in front of the camera. This is AJ taking over now, here to elaborate a little more about what’s going down. So, I just came back from trying to wear my poor friend out by being a total… dumbass, I guess you could say, until he finally kicked me out. That’s a good sign though because he normally becomes easily agitated and will kick people out of his room when he’s tired. Now, to make sure that he’ll go out faster and stay asleep, Nick’s in the room now, bothering poor Howard until he too will get kicked out and I’m pretty sure Howie will be out like a light after that. We’re gonna wait approximately… half an hour after Howie falls asleep before we do anything, just to make sure the man’s in a deep sleep. So um, we’ll see you guys again in a little bit. Don’t go anywhere, you definitely don’t wanna miss this.” he cracked a smile before he ran up to the camera and pressed the button to stop recording.

~*~*~*~

The camera shook around slightly, showing nothing but blackness and all that was heard was the heavy breathing of someone walking around. “Shh, be quiet man.” a whispering voice was picked up, but everything still remained black.

“You’re the one making all the fucking noise you doof!” a voice whispered harshly back. The camera shook around slightly, but still nothing was seen.

“I’m gonna have to bleep out a lot of your words when we edit this thing yanno.”

“Lets just hurry up and do this!”

All of a sudden, a light came on, revealing Nick’s face, which was extremely close. “Are you recording?” he asked.

“Do you see a red light Nick?”

Nick backed away and stared at the camera, “Um… yeah?”

“Do you remember seeing a glowing red light by me when the room was dark?”

“I think so?”

“Then I’ve been recording this whole time Nickolas.”

Nick stared blankly into the camera. “Oh. Okay, well, here we are, in Howard’s room, where we’re about to duct tape him to a wall. He’s out cold right now so we’re gonna go ahead and get him and tape him to the wall… somehow. And here, we’ve got our handy dandy…” Nick whipped out a roll of gray tape from behind his back, “duct tape.”

The camera was turned abruptly, revealing AJ’s face up close, “Kids, do not try this at home.” he said before he focused the camera back on Nick.

Nick gave a signal to be quiet as they both crept further into Howie’s room. “There he is.” he whispered as he pointed to Howie’s still form on the bed. As the camera crept closer, it zoomed in on the whites of Howie’s half lidded eyes and his mouth agape.

Carefully, Nick maneuvered himself so that he could lift Howie without rousing him from his sleep. He linked his arms through Howie’s open arms and rose him up from the bed. You could hear both Nick and AJ trying to suppress their laughter as Nick stood there with Howie’s sleeping form in his arms, sitting up and his head hanging down, drool flowing from his open mouth.

Nick cringed, “Eww, he’s drooling!” he whispered.

“Just lift him up and get him to the wall!” AJ whispered back.

Slowly, Nick lifted Howie’s limp body up from the bed and tried to walk him to the nearest wall. “A little help here… would be nice.” Nick grunted out as he struggled with Howie’s dead weight.

“And who would hold the camera genius?”

No longer able to support the weight, Nick let go, allowing Howie’s body to crumble hard to the ground. The camera shook around a bit and then was placed on an end table, still facing Nick and Howie. AJ all of a sudden came into view as he made his way over to inspect his fallen friend.

“Great going Nick!” AJ said as he looked Howie over, making sure he was not hurt.

“I couldn’t hold him up anymore man! That’s complete dead weight right there.”

It was only then did AJ realize that Howie hadn’t even roused from his sleep, even after hitting the ground. “Is he still breathing?”

Nick gave AJ a weird look, “Is he still breathing? Of course he is! Why would you think he’s not breathing?”

“Probably because he didn’t even wake up after you dropped him on his ass!”

Nick stared at Howie’s still sleeping form confused, but realization quickly etched over his features. “Oops.”

AJ closed his eyes, “What do you mean… ‘oops’?”

Nick grinned sheepishly, “I had given him Ambien CR to help him sleep and stay asleep.”

AJ’s eyes widened, “YOU DID WHAT?!?”

Nick placed his finger to his lips, “Shh! You’re gonna wake him.”

“You gave him fucking sleeping pills AND you dropped him on his ass, what makes you think that I’ll wake him up?!”

“Whatever dude, can you just help me lift him up?”

“No, you’re on your own! Who the hell told you to give him sleeping pills?”

Nick shrugged, “I figured you had a point that he’s not really that much of a heavy sleeper anymore.”

AJ groaned as he began to rub his temples, “That doesn’t mean go and drug our friend up just so we can do a dare.”

“I didn’t drug him up, sleeping pills are completely normal and safe.”

“Sleeping pills also affects everyone differently. I mean, obviously because you’ve managed to drop him on his ass and he’s STILL asleep! Who knows how long he’ll be out for.”

“Well, now that we know that he’s indefinitely out for the count, lets do this.”

AJ held his hands up as he walked out of sight, “Uh uh, you drugged his ass up, now you gotta figure out how you’re gonna lift his dead weight up.” The camera shook around and rose up from the end table, focusing directly on Nick who was kneeling down by Howie’s body.

“C’mon man, just help me lift him up and bring him to the wall.”

“Who told you to give him slee-”

The camera cut off and remained that way for a long while. When it finally came back on, it revealed a sleeping Howie, who was duct taped to the wall of his hotel room. Nick stepped into view, holding his opened laptop. “Dare numero uno completed!” he said with a big smile. “And he’s still out cold.”

AJ turned the camera around and faced it on himself, “You are not looking at a dead Backstreet Boy, and if you were, please call Crime Stoppers and turn Nickolas Gene Carter in.”

The camera was faced on Nick again, who was shaking his head and rolling his eyes. “Anyway, it’s time to find out what you’d guys like to see us do.”

“With our clothes on!” AJ’s voice mocked.

Nick looked past the camera and straight at AJ, “Why are you so against doing anything clothed?”

“Whatever dude, just hurry up, my arm’s getting sore from holding this damn camera.”

Nick shook his head, “Anyway, to our lovely viewers out there, go ahead and tell us what you’d like to see us do next. We’ve managed to duct tape Howard to a wall over here.” he patted Howie’s head. “So really, we’ll do anything with our clothes on!”

End Notes:

Readers, go ahead and leave some feedback! Tell us what you think of the story and go ahead and say what you'd like to see AJ and Nick do next! :D

Dare 2: Romeo & Juliet by Pengi
Author's Notes:
Thank you lilstar99 for posting the dare!
AJ was holding an index card and sitting on a stool on the otherwise vacated bus. Nick stood a couple feet away holding the camera. “Are you sure we’re the only ones on here?” he asked, glancing at the window. Brian was just outside, playing in the parking lot with Baylee in front of a throng of fans, who were being kept at bay by security barricades. He wasn’t quite sure where Howie was, though.

“Yeah, Nick, I’m sure. For the hundreth time, Howie’s inside.” He looked down at the index card and smirked. Nick hadn’t seen it yet.

“Okay, fine.” Nick switched on the camera, “So you got the suggestion right? The one about the prank on Brian?” he smirked.

AJ glanced at the card again, “Oh I got the suggestion all right.”

Satisfied – not noticing the guilt and humor in AJ’s voice – Nick flicked on the camera and aimed it at AJ, who waited for the red light.. Nick muttered, “Okay, you’re live in the fanclub video hub in 3…2.. 1…”

“Yo, yo, yo, all you fans out there, this is AJ from the Backstreet Boys, and I’m here to introduce you to the next dare on ‘We’ll Do Anything (With Clothes On)’. We got a lot of really great suggestions this go-‘round and it took us awhile to make our final choice, but I think the one that I’ve got here is a GREAT one, and I’m looking forward to making it happen.”

Off camera, Nick giggled. The computer to AJ’s left displayed the official fan club, AJ’s face live on screen, the chatroom going beyond beserk.

AJ smirked. “Okay, so this week’s suggestion comes from lilstar99, who wrote in, ‘I dare Nick and AJ to act out this one scene from Shakespeare—‘”

Nick’s eyes widened, “WHAT? Dude! AJ!... AJ!” Nick waved his hand, making the camera wobble a little.

“---from Romeo and Juliet. With costumes on, AJ will be Romeo and Nick will be the chick.’” He laughed as Nick palm-faced his forehead and went back to holding the camera straight. “And she puts in some stipulations here, you ready fans? Okay, she says that we have to use a balcony, and it has to look real…. Soooo, she wants Nick in a dress.”

“I am SO not wearing a dress,” Nick hissed from off camera.

“Hey, Nick, you said you’d do ANYTHING,” AJ laughed, his smile spreading across his face even wider than it’d been before, “And a dress IS clothes,” he added, seeing Nick about to say ‘yeah, but with clothes on!’

Nick’s mouth flopped around helplessly, finally he spat, “DUDE WHY CAN’T AJ BE THE GIRL????”

“Cos you’re pretty,” AJ said. The fan club chat screen was off the charts, there was no way in hell anyone could’ve read it as the comments flew up the screen faster than they even pixilated all the way. AJ laughed, “I think the fans like the idea.”

Nick sighed, “Of coooourse they do.”



Howie was coming back to the bus, when a fan intercepted him. “Oh my God, that video the other day was sooo funny, Howie,” she gushed.

After filming what they needed to film, Nick and AJ had quickly gotten Howie down from the wall and repositioned him on the bed so that he woke up in a natural position. He’d been confused when he woke up around noon time with Nick asking him twenty questions about how his sleep had been – Nick had been nervous about Howie’s reaction to the Ambien CR after AJ had pointed out how it effected different people differently – but other than that, he’d had no clue that there had been anything strange afloat at the Circle K, to quote Bill and Ted.

So now, having the video mentioned to him, he had no freaking idea what she was talking about. He blinked at her, unsure what video she’d seen. Did the psycho not understand that not everything on YouTube was live? He smiled, “Uh, thanks.”

“I can’t believe you let Nick and AJ do that,” she giggled, touching his arm as she laughed. “You’re so funny, and oh my God, I really thought you were asleep when I watched it! You kept such a straight face.”

Howie squinted at her, wondering now what the hell she was talking about, “Yeah, well, you know. Latino roots, they run deep in the acting…” he smiled, “I gotta go sweetie, enjoy the show.” He bolted for the bus.

“Where are you going in such a hurry?” Brian asked as Howie ran past him to the bus door.

“I gotta talk to the peanut gallery,” Howie replied, hopping on board the bus. Nick was kneeling and just zipping up the bag the camera belonged in when he busted through the door. “What are you guys doing?!” he asked, voice pinched in panic. Nick looked at AJ.

“WE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!” Nick yelled.

At the same time, AJ yelled, “WE’RE SITTING ON THE BUS!”

Nick paused, realizing he’d done it again, then said, “WE AREN’T DOING ANYTHING WITH YOU!”

Howie blinked. “What?”

Nick nodded, “Yeah, we’ve been sitting here, on the bus, we definitely have NOT done ANYTHING with you all day, Howie! That’s a shame!” He leaped to his feet as AJ palm-faced and dragged his hand down to his neck.

Howie paused, looking the two over. AJ waited for the Latin fury to begin, for the questions, the yelling, the lame ass excuses coming out of Nick’s obnoxious, secret-slipping mouth…. Then Howie said, “Dude that IS a shame! We should all do something together!”

Howie bolted forward to hug Nick, who hugged him back and said, “YEAH WE SHOULD!” really loud and gave AJ the thumbs-up sign.



“Okay, kid, look, so all you gotta do is stand RIGHT HERE and hold that camera aiming RIGHT THERE,” AJ pointed at the second floor balcony they’d managed to procure from the hotel. “And if you do it right and don’t tell your dad, we’re gonna give you ten bucks! How’s that sound?” He stared down at Baylee.

“Baylee’s getting a new toy tonight!” he yelled in a voice AJ distinctly remembered teaching him on their way into the Vegas venue two weeks prior.

He pretended to well up and swipe a tear, “Atta boy.”

“Are you ready yet? Jesus, this is really uncomfortable, I wanna get this over with already,” called Nick from inside the hotel room. A fluttering curtain in the open sliding glass doors kept him from view.

Rochelle peeked her head out and looked down at AJ. “Wait ‘til you see him,” she gushed, “He makes a really sexy girl!” She disappeared back inside the room.

AJ looked at Baylee, “Okay, now listen up, you’re gonna have to call the shots on who to aim the camera at. Just make sure you get a really good one of Nick. Remember I told you about the zoom button?”

“Yes!” Baylee yelled a little louder than the situation actually called for.

“Alrighty then.” AJ turned back to the hotel, “Okay we’re ready down here,” he glanced at Baylee and saw the red light that’d been flashing since he handed Baylee the camera. No way in hell was Baylee going to be expected to actually hit the record button – AJ wanted to do this once, and one time only. “ACTION!” AJ yelled.

Nick hesitated. “I still dunno why I freaking hafta be the woman…” Adjusting the balled up winter socks, which Rochelle had stuck into nude-colored nylons to create a cleavage on Nick, he stepped onto the balcony.

AJ almost pissed himself. If he thought he felt ridiculous in his too-tight skinny jeans and black leather jacket that he’d stolen from Howie’s room – bare chested and still sweating in the summer heat – it was absolutely nothing compared to how Nick must’ve felt, and he suddenly felt much, much better about HIS stupid costume.

Nick was wearing one of Rochelle’s sexiest dresses, with sparkly sequins stitched all down it. It just barely covered his ass and junk, in fact his tightie-whities could be seen peeking out the bottom of the dress and he reached down to yank it as low as it could go, twisting his legs around each other, pretzel-like. He was barefoot, and his hairy legs stuck out, looking even longer and slimmer than they did when he wore jeans. He had the blonde, curly wig on that Brian had used for the Sphynkter part of the Just Want You to Know video, and Rochelle had done his make up worse than a two dollar hooker. The best part, though, by far, was the double D-cup balls of socks she’d affixed to the front of his chest, peeking out from the top of the dress like he was Pamela Anderson or something. He strut to the edge of the balcony and leaned against it, running the back of his long, bony fingers across his cheek.

“Soft,” AJ said, trying not to laugh as Baylee aimed the camera at him. What light through yonder window breaks? It is the EAST! And Juliet is the SUN!” He waved his hands toward Nick.

Nick rubbed his hands against his fake boobs. “Dude these things feel kinda nice actually,” he muttered, “Like I know they’re fake, but – How the hell do women keep from doing this all day?”

“Nick, we’re taping you asshole,” AJ yelled. “And Baylee’s our camera man,” he added with a cough.

“SHIT.” Nick’s hands dropped from the fake breasts and he flushed bright red. “I – uh- I- Baylee? What you just saw – it was uh – it was – I really – these… yanno what ,just pretend you didn’t see nothing. Okay?”

“AND JULIET IS THE SUN!” yelled AJ, reminding Nick of the last line he’d said.

“OH, yeah… yeah, right. Okay. Um.” Nick had no fucking idea what the next line was. AJ had told him a million times. Finally he said, “Where on earth is Romeoooo?” in a voice that sounded like a cross between a ten year old country girl and his own twelve year old self.

AJ palm-faced and sighed. “Okay screw being completely accurate,” he muttered, and, just wanting to get this done he yelled, “JULIET…. I AM HERE!” and flung his arm open wide, “I’m here to … to. … to KISS YOU.”

Nick looked down at AJ. He was pretty sure THAT wasn’t a line in Shakespeare. “Um, to kiss me?” he asked. He was also pretty sure THAT wasn’t in the script at all. At least not their version.

“Why yes!” AJ answered, boisterously flinging his arms out towards Nick, “Juliet, I am here… to KISS YOU.” He ran for the hotel and grabbed the fire escape, which luckily happened to run adjacent to the balcony they’d scored. Baylee turned, following AJ with the camera shot as he climbed the fire escape ladder to the level even with Nick, and climbed over the railing. He stretched his hand out and grabbed the rail of Nick’s balcony, three feet away from the one he was balancing on. Nick backed away from the edge, glancing down at the ground as AJ made the jump. Nick closed his eyes, imagining AJ splattering on the grass below, but before he knew it AJ had jumped onto the balcony, landing next to him.

Nick opened his eyes. “Yanno, that was actually a little too easy for you to do,” he said, looking at the fire escape, then the place where AJ had been just a few minutes before on the grass. “Any one couldda done that. I could’ve done that. After we tape this we gotta switch hotel rooms.”

“YOU couldn’t have done that, you would’ve fallen down and broken your frickin---“ AJ glanced down at Baylee, “HERE I AM JULIET,” he yelled.

Baylee zoomed in on them.

“Yes, here you are Romeo.” Nick said, in what he hoped was a day-dreamy voice.

“Now let’s go inside to kiss in private so we don’t have to do it on camera,” AJ added, glancing at Baylee, who was giggling hysterically.

While he was looking the other way, though, Nick had squeezed his eyes shut and grabbed AJ’s face and laid a big fat wet kiss right on his mouth.

AJ jumped back, “WOAH, WOAH, WOAH….. WOAH. What the FUCK are you doing man?!?!” he yelled.

Nick looked blankly at him, “You said you were going to kiss me- and I –“ Nick looked down at Baylee, who was definitely still taping. “God damn it,” he muttered too low for Baylee to hear.

AJ wiped his face, “Shit I need like disinfectant now! You fucking sick bastard!” he ran into the hotel room, leaving Nick on the balcony alone.

Nick shrugged, then remembering the video, he turned and leaned over the balcony, “Okay, everyone, so there we go. Proof we really will do ANYTHING.” He reached down and adjusted himself, as the dress started riding up again and his tightie-whities were starting to peek out once more. He nodded and waved, “So.. I’m a go get out of this dress and help AJ with the disinfectant. Check back soon to see what happens next on –“ one of his fake boobs chose this instant to pop out and fall to the grass below. He shrieked and covered the empty hole where it had been with his hand. Then he looked at the camera again, cracking up, “We’ll Do Anything (With Clothes On). SEE YA!”

He dissolved into laughter. “Okay Baylee,” he yelled, “C’mon upstairs, quick!”

Baylee bolted to do so, eager to get his ten bucks, and Nick stared forlornly at the abandoned sock-boob below. “Damn,” he muttered, “They were nice, too.” And with that, he flounced back into the hotel room, pulling the dress over his junk as he went.
Disco Inferno by rebellious_one
Author's Notes:

Hello our lovely and fellow readers! Just like to take this time to thank you all for checking our newest collab out and leaving such positive, encouraging feedback, as well as eager suggestions! We're sooo glad that you guys are thoroughly enjoying our story as well as submitting dares! I'm sorry it took me so long to write and post my chapter; I gotta admit it was a slight challenge that took me a while to work out, also I had resumed work which put me back a bit. But, without further adieu, we give you Nick and AJ's newest webisode of "We'll Do Anything (With Our Clothes On!)" :D

“Are you still disinfecting yourself over there Jay?” Nick asked. They were both in Nick’s hotel room yet again, sorting through the lots of suggestions that continued to pour in from all their fans all over the world. Nick was seated at the desk, in front of his laptop, reading through the suggestions while AJ was in the bathroom.

AJ walked out, a large bottle of Listerine in hand, “What do you mean am I still disinfecting? OF COURSE I AM!!”

“Dude, the dare was done freaking years ago.”

“It was NOT done freaking years ago, it was the other night! I can still taste your funky little lips Carter.” and with that, AJ disappeared back into the bathroom so that he could swash the burning liquid around in his mouth.

Nick chuckled as he continued going through the feedback the fans were leaving them, “Man, these fans just want more and more. They gotta understand that we can’t be posting a video like everyday… we need to throw in a little break every once in a while so Brian and Howie won’t catch on to what we’re doing, not to mention the time that’s needed to edit the video and edit out all your vulgarity!” his voice rose with the last word, hoping AJ had heard him.

AJ emerged from the bathroom once more, “Our fans aren’t 12 anymore Nick, they know and use the big kid words now, believe me.”

“Man, some of these dares are truly off the wall.” Nick cringed as he continued scrolling through, leaning in closer to his laptop. All of a sudden, he busted out laughing. “Oh my god, this one is freaking great!”

AJ made his way over and stood behind Nick, glancing over his shoulder at the laptop. “Oh god, you wouldn’t!”

Nick nodded, grinning evilly, “Oh yes, I would!”

“He’d fucking kill you if he ever found out dude!”

“That’s why our whole… operation is a secret, they will never find out.”

AJ continued to stare at the screen, seriously contemplating how the dare would go over. “You’re really gonna do this, aren’t you?”

Nick nodded, “Hey man, we said that we’d do anything.”

~*~*~*~

“Annnnndddd… action!”

The camera came on, showing Nick who was standing behind a table. Not long after, AJ came into view, situating himself beside Nick. “Hey, we’re two of the sexiest Backstreet Boys!” they both greeted in unison. “AJ had wanted us to introduce ourselves like that.” Nick pointed out. “I don’t know why.”

AJ shot a look over at Nick, “You didn’t sound so against it when I had suggested it and we were rehearsing it.”

“It’s just, I think these people already know that we’re Backstreet Boys, but to go on and say two of the SEXIEST Backstreet Boys? I just feel all sorts of gay now.”

“Says the one who actually fucking kissed me during our last dare!”

“It was an accident!”

“How do you accidentally fucking kiss someone?”

“I didn’t know we really weren’t…” Nick stopped in the middle of his sentence, looking back over towards the camera. “Anyway, we appreciate the massive feedback we have been receiving from all of you guys out there, and we encourage you guys to keep it coming!”

AJ stepped out of sight real quick and had returned with a laptop. He placed it down on the table, “Our next dare comes from yorkielover88... oh dude.”

Nick shot a look over at AJ, who had suddenly sounded somber. “What is it?”

“She’s a fellow yorkie lover.”

“Okay.”

“It’s just refreshing to see another fellow dog lover… and now I’m thinking about JD.”

Nick cocked an eyebrow, “Uh, how do you even know she’s talking about the yorkie dog? She could be talking about the place Yorkshire in England.”

“I miss my Jack Daniels.” AJ replied with a little pout.

Nick sighed, “Are you gonna read the dare or not?”

Shaking himself slightly, AJ looked back up at the camera, “As I was saying, our next dare comes from yorkielover88 where Nick will try to make a bet with Brian, that he can’t drink a bottle of hot sauce faster than him.”

“But there’s a catch!” Nick added enthusiastically. “Go on and tell them the catch Jay.”

AJ cringed, knowing that if Brian were to ever find out, he’d probably kill them, and then send Kevin to kill them again. “The catch is Nick’s bottle will contain tomato juice while Brian will be drinking… the real… thing.”

Nick gave a big, bright smile. “So, what you’re gonna need is two bottles of hot sauce.” he turned to the side and had reached for something that was off camera; he turned back and situated a bowl and two bottles of hot sauce down on the table. “You’re gonna break the seal off of both bottles and then take one bottle and pour it’s contents down a sink or whatever.”

He unscrewed the cap of one of the bottles and began to pour the hot sauce into the bowl. “Now, what you’re gonna wanna do is clean the hell out of the bottle, soak it in something so that you’ll have no remnants whatsoever of hot sauce. And since we don’t have enough time on our show today, I have an already done one on hand.” he reached off camera again and had set down an empty, clean bottle and a can of V8 tomato juice. “So, now that we’ve got our clean bottle, we’re gonna go ahead and pour the tomato juice inside. Now, since hot sauce comes in all different colors and whatnot, you wanna make sure you get one that’s really close to the color of tomato juice.”

He popped open the can of V8 tomato juice and began to slowly pour it into the empty hot sauce bottle. He glanced over towards AJ, who had been quiet for quite some time. “Why you so quiet man?”

AJ looked over at him and shrugged, “I don’t know, there’s nothing for me to say.”

“You can say whatever man.”

“Whatever man.”

Nick rolled his eyes, “Not what I meant.”

“Okay ladies and gents, since Nick was the one so adamant about doing this specific dare, lets talk about all the lovely things he gets to look forward to if Brian were to ever find out. First one being Brian would not hesitate to kill his best friend. He may be a good ole Christian, but the man is from Kentucky, the good ole country place where cowboys would have showdowns and have no mercy. Secondly, Brian doesn’t know how to get even, he only knows how to get you back and make sure you’ll never fuck with him again. And last but not least, Brian has a cousin… I don’t know if you guys remember him, but his name is Kevin Richardson, and his name speaks for itself.”

Nick stared at AJ after his little outburst. “You’re afraid of Brian, aren’t you? You’re afraid of our bible-thumping brother!”

“You have a knack for learning things the hard way Carter. You’ve learned not to fuck with a Latino, and now you’ll learn not to fuck with a Kentuckian.”

That was the last thing that was heard before the camera cut off.

~*~*~*~

“Okay, are you rolling?”

“Yup… and… go.”

The camera came back on, showing AJ, who was standing outside. “Alright, so here we are outside of the venue, where in less than three hours we’ll be going into our soundcheck. Today, I have a really good friend here with me to help us, he’s gonna be our cameraman for today’s dare, and that’s Chris. I’m sure you all remember my good friend Chris.”

The camera turned and had shown Chris’ face up close. “I’m the guy he wrote ‘Fuck Marsha In The Eye’ for!”

The camera focused back on AJ, who was nodded, “Yeah, that’s the guy I wrote ‘Fuck Marsha In The Eye’ for. Anyway, we’ll have Chris our cameraman here be in some hidden places, recording the dare and Brian’s reaction to it all. And perhaps even recording Nick’s untimely demise.”

A voice was heard off in the distance, “Hey AJ!”

AJ looked into the camera, “Speaking of the devil…”

Nick jogged up and came into view, holding the two hot sauce bottles, “Okay, so this is what‘s gonna happen… the bottle I’m gonna hand to you, in your right hand is the bottle with the tomato juice. The bottle I place in your left hand is the bottle with the actual hot sauce. You’re gonna hand me the bottle with the hot sauce and hand Brian the bottle with the tomato juice.”

AJ gave a puzzled look, “Why the hell am I gonna give you the bottle with the hot sauce?”

“Because knowing Brian, he’s gonna probably want to switch our bottles around, just to make sure it’s legit. Just make sure you don’t screw it up.”

AJ cocked an eyebrow, “You… Nick fucking Carter, is telling ME not to screw up?”

“You know what I mean! Just, wait for my cue and then bring it out.”

“Oh yeah, because I just so happen to be walking around our venue with two bottles of hot sauce.”

Nick rolled his eyes and jogged away, out of sight of the camera. AJ shook his head as he shoved the two bottles in his pocket. “Lets go see how Nick planned this out.” he said as he led Chris and the camera over towards the direction Nick had jogged off in.

“Okay, stay right here.” AJ whispered as he ushered Chris to remain behind a bush. Once he was settled, AJ hid off elsewhere, situating himself so that he could watch everything from a distance.

The camera zoomed in on Brian and Howie who were talking to a few people from management. In the back you could clearly see Nick walking about, looking around aimlessly until he finally sauntered up to Brian. He pulled out his cell phone from his back pocket and pretended to be looking at it for a while. “Hey Brian.” he said as he nudged his best friend, “Look what I found on that site you told us about.”

Brian turned to try and look at what Nick was showing him, but put his hand up, “Hold on real quick Nick…” he said as he focused back on the people from management they were talking to.

The camera turned to where AJ was hiding, which showed him shrugged, “I’d love to see how this goes over.” AJ said before the camera turned back onto Nick, Brian and Howie.

Nick nudged Brian again, “C’mon dude, what they’re talking about is boring, just look at this shit dude.”

Brian found a way to quickly end the conversation between them and finally turned his attention on the youngest member, “What?”

“Someone sent this text in to that site you told us about. Says here ‘I bet if Brian and Nick were to go into a contest with each other in who can drink the bottle of hot sauce the fastest, Nick would win.’”

“I’m sure Nick.”

“I ain’t bullshittin’ you Rok.”

“Yeah, and how do you know that they’re talking about us?”

Nick just handed his cell phone to Brian. He remained silent as he read over what Nick was showing him, “Wow, so much irony in this. They’ve managed to clearly state which Nick and Brian they’re talking about, their grammar sucks, they vouch that you would win and oh, look at that, ironically it’s your area code.”

The camera quickly panned back over to where AJ was, where he just gave a dumbfounded look, “What… the… fuck.” he mouthed before the camera panned over to Nick and Brian.

“Dude, do you know how much people have that same area code? That’s besides the point! The point is that they’ve posted for the world to see that you would lose, and I gotta say that I agree.”

Brian chuckled, “You think if you and I were to race each other in drinking a bottle of hot sauce the fastest, you’d win?” when Nick nodded, he chuckled even harder. “Okay. Then I agree too.” and he was ready to leave it at that.

When he noticed Brian wasn’t going to argue back with him, Nick quickly spoke up in hopes to get him to accept the challenge. “Well, c’mon dude… lets see who would drink it the fastest. Don’t you want to prove this person, me and even yourself wrong?”

Brian gave him a weird look, “Now why would I wanna do that?”

“Because someone betted against you and said you’re gonna lose… and not just lose to anyone, but your best friend, Nick Carter. And the Brian Thomas Littrell I know doesn’t like to lose.”

“Why do you want me to do this so bad dude?”

“C’mon, lets just do it. I sent AJ to our rider already to grab us two bottles of hot sauce.”

“We have two bottles of hot sauce on our rider?”

Nick rolled his eyes, as if that was the dumbest question he had ever heard, trying to keep a straight face all the while. “Duh! We do have a Latino in the group.”

They stood there a while in awkward silence, Brian looking around while Nick waited for AJ to pop out and respond to his cue.

Nick gave a small cough, “Yup… I had told AJ to GRAB us two bottles of HOT SAUCE from the RIDER so that we could CHALLENGE each other.” he said louder, clearly annunciating specific words.

Brian flinched, “Dude, why the hell are you shouting.”

“Oh shit.” AJ whispered, realizing he missed the cue. He pulled the bottles out from his pocket and quickly sprung up from where he was hiding, casually making his way over towards Nick and Brian. “Here ya go Nick… two bottles of hot sauce… that you asked me to get… from our rider… thank God we have a Latino in our group… or else I wouldn’t have known where else to look for bottles of hot sauce.” he handed one bottle to Nick and the other to Brian.

“Alright, are we ready?” Nick asked, getting ready to twist the cap off.

Brian simply shrugged, “I’m not the one that wants to do this. But whatever.”

Nick awaited for Brian to demand them to switch bottles, just to make sure what they’d be drinking was legit, but he was ready to just down it. “Do you wanna switch bottles?”

“No. Why?”

“I don’t know… in case you think something’s wrong with my bottle or something?”

“Why would I think that?”

“Just, lets switch bottles so I can prove to you that we’re both drinking the real thing.”

Brian gave him a weird look, but then shrugged, “Whatever dude.” he said as he handed his bottle to Nick and took his in exchange.

Nick ripped the cap off the bottle, “Alright, Jay you got the timer ready?”

AJ pulled out his cell phone and brought the timer up, “Yup.”

“Okay, are we ready?” Nick asked once more as he glanced off in the direction of where the camera was hidden.

Brian tried to follow Nick’s eyes, to see what he was looking at, “What are you looking at?”

Nick quickly looked back at Brian, “Okay, on the count of three… one…”

Brian unscrewed the cap off his bottle.

“Two…”

The both placed the bottles close to their lips.

“Three!”

Simultaneously, they both tilted their heads back and began to down the burning liquid. Surprisingly, Brian seemed to be drinking the hot sauce fairly well after a slight hesitation. Nick, on the other hand, was puzzled. For some reason, his tomato sauce tasted hot. Extremely hot. Perhaps he didn’t clean the bottle out as well as he thought? As he continued downing it, he noticed that it was becoming excruciatingly spicy.

Brian continued to chug his bottle, noticing the hot sauce actually wasn’t hot but tasted a lot like… V8 tomato juice. Nevertheless, Brian tried to give off pained expressions, as if he were drinking the hottest thing ever.

About a minute into drinking the hot sauce, Nick finally ripped the bottle away from his lips, his face flush and sweaty. His mouth was on fire. It was only when he looked over at Brian and saw him finish off the bottle did he realize what had happened.

“AJ…” he drawled out slowly in a warning tone before he screamed out in pain. “FUCK!!!” and with that, he darted off, in search for the nearest source of water, or anything cold for him to drink.

Eyes wide, AJ watched as Nick ran off, and then slowly looked over towards Brian, who was screwing the cap back on the empty bottle. “Man that was hot.” he muttered as he tossed the empty bottle in the nearest trash can. “Time?”

Eyes still wide, AJ looked down at his cell phone, “One minute and fifty four seconds.”

Brian nodded, seemingly satisfied. “When he comes back, let him know that I won. Oh, and you might want to tell him to stay away from cold water… it’ll make it worse.”

As Brian walked out of sight, the camera zoomed in on AJ, who stood there rooted to the spot, eyes wide in shock and realization that Nick would probably kill him for accidentally giving him the bottle of hot sauce and Brian the bottle of tomato juice. The camera cut off, AJ’s expression being the last image to be seen.

~*~*~*~

The camera came back on, showing the Backstreet Boys seated on stools up on stage during their sound check. The person filming was out in the audience, and was showcasing a segment of the fans asking questions and the boys’ answering them.

The girls eagerly rose their hands, waving it around back and forth, hoping that one of the boys would pick them to ask a question.

“Um, this lovely lady right here.” Howie said as he pointed out a fan who was up front. He made his way towards her and handed her his microphone.

“Hello boys, my name is Samantha and I just wanted to say that I love you guys sooo much! I’ve been a fan since day one and I really appreciate all your music and all that you guys do for your fans.”

“Thank you Samantha.” they all echoed into their mics.

Samantha smiled brightly, “Okay, my question is… where’s Nick?”

Howie grabbed the microphone back and looked over towards Brian and AJ. Both Brian and AJ looked at each other. “AJ, you wanna answer this?” Brian asked, “Since, you had to tend to him and all.”

“Unfortunately, Nick had complained of stomach pains before we had came on to do our soundcheck party. He was… throwing up, couldn’t really hold anything down in his stomach, so he’s back at the hotel, resting up. We’re hoping it’s just some twenty-four hour stomach bug and not the stomach flu or something. He is running a slight fever, but luckily we were able to bring that down.”

“He’s burning up, burning up for you baby!” Brian sang out, making his voice sound like Nick Jonas.

End Notes:

You know the drill! Leave a review if you like, but please keep the suggestions for dares coming! :D

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10186