A Backstreet Dad... by MrsCarter
Summary:



This story is about nick what happends when he finds out he had nocked up a fan when he was 17 years old. Go threw his life and head to see how he deals with it.


Categories: Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter, Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Other
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 18574 Read: 16796 Published: 08/13/10 Updated: 09/22/10
Story Notes:

Yorkielovers only involvment in this story is the banner!

Main Cast
Nick- 21
Lilly-3
Toni 18

1. Say That Again. by MrsCarter

2. Father & daughter time by MrsCarter

3. The meeting with the boys by MrsCarter

4. Boys night out cut short by MrsCarter

5. Nick's Birthday Party Day part 1 by MrsCarter

6. Chapter 6 Nick's Birthday Party part 2 by MrsCarter

7. Chapter 7 Party Part 3 Making Out and 5 0 by MrsCarter

8. Chapter 8 by MrsCarter

9. Attention To All Readers by MrsCarter

10. Chapter 10 by MrsCarter

11. Chapter 11 by MrsCarter

Say That Again. by MrsCarter
Author's Notes:
Chapter intro Nick is meeting up with a young woman who he had not seen in 4 years, not that he remembers her much.
The day was Jan 28th 2001 Nick was at his home in Florida, just relaxing from a long time of being on tour.

Being his birthday and all his family was going to be coming over then him and the guys and his best friend Brent would be heading out to the clubs.

Nick sat down to watch some sports when a knock came at the door.

He knew it was not his family or the guys because they would have just walked in.

He got up, dressed in just a wife-better and a pair of shorts and opened the door. “Hello can I help you?” Nick asked the young woman at his door.

She was also holding the small hand of a child.

“Hi Nick, I know you don’t remember me but I need to speak with you.” Said the woman. She was a blond haired, blue eyed woman about 5’5 from what Nick could tell.

Nick thought for a moment or so then allowed the young woman to come in.

He lead the woman and her child to the living room they all sat down.

The young woman gives her daughter a baby doll to play with.

“First off what's your name?” asks Nick.

She looked at him and said, “ I am Toni and this is my daughter Lilly.”

Nick smiled at the girl “ What did you need to talk to me about?”

She took a deep breath, “ Nick, I met you about 3 years ago right around this time at a show you did in New York. I happen to only be 15 but I had snuck out of my house to see you and the band.”

Nick listened to Toni as she kept going.

“We met after the show and you asked me to come back with you to your hotel. I went with you and we ended up in bed.”

Nick looked at the woman and said “ ok so why are you coming to me now about this? I mean its been what, 4 years?” he asked.

“Nick that night I became pregnant with Lilly. She is your daughter.”

“What, are you crazy lady?” yelled Nick scarring the little girl.

“ No I am not. You where the first and the last person that I had sex with. I had my daughter and became a single teen parent.”

He sat and looked at her like she was crazy but then looked at the little girl.

She looked just like him at that age. “Man why did you come here now?”

“Nick look I would never had told you if it was not for the fact that I am now homeless.

My parents threw me out at the age of 18.

I been trying to care for Lilly but I can"t right now.
I am asking you to take her in until I can get a job and provide the right life for her.

If you don’t take her the state will and I'll lose her for good.”

“What in gods holy name am I going to do with a kid?” he asked kind of yelling.

He looked at the young girl who seemed to now be afraid.

He then grabbed Toni’s arm and took her to the kitchen after putting cartoons on for Lilly.

“Look Nick, I know this is scary for you but she is in fact yours.

I paid a fan to sneak into your dressing room during a concert.

She grabbed a soda can you had drank from for me and I had my Uncle who works in a lab test it for me."

She handed Nick a few papers that confirmed everything.

Nick looked over the papers then sat down and began to cry a bit.

Toni handed him a duffel bag and begged, “Nick please I'm begging for your help. Don’t let the state take away my little girl. I rather know she is with her father then in some foster home.”

Nick looked up at Toni then and asked, “Where will you go?”

She looks at her daughter in the other room then at him and said, ”Truthfully, I have no idea but I'll think of something.”

Nick thought a moment then said, “ You will stay here.”

She looked at him in shock. "Are you sure? I'm not trying to make it look like I'm using you."

" Your her mother and I don't want you to just leave her. Besides I don't know the first thing about kids." He said with a little smile.

He got up and headed to the living room to get to know his little girl.

Which left Toni to just watch with tears filling her eyes.
End Notes:
I hope you like this story. If you have any ideas what should happen next please let me know. I cant wait to hear what you think.
Father & daughter time by MrsCarter
Author's Notes:
Kinda short chapter.
Nick went and sat down with Lilly.

They watched cartoons together for a while.

She looked at him before long with great big blue eyes and said, "Hi."

"Well hello to you to. Do you think I can get a hug?"

Nick asked trying to take the first step.

Lilly smiled at him and climbed in his lap and hugged him.

"Your my daddy." She said.

"Yes I am, how would you and your mommy like to come live with me?" He asked the child.

"Really? Can we?" She asked hugging him hard.

"Sure can, would you like to pick out your room and a room for your mommy?"

Lilly jumped up and Nick showed Toni and Lilly the 3 rooms they could pick from.

Lilly picked the one that was right across from her daddies.

She then picked the one right next to her Nick's for her mom.

Nick saw Lilly was getting tired and let the young girl lay down and take a nap.

Toni and Nick went to the living room so they could talk.

After they sat down Nick texts the guys to make sure they where going to be a while then Nick looks at Toni "I have a few rules here, that I want to lay out for you. First off I'll provide the things Lilly needs as well as the food."

Toni looked at Nick and said, " I'll get a job then I'll pay you rent. "

Nick stared at her "I don't need you to pay rent. For you living here you will just need to keep it clean and take care of the dogs as well as other things in the house."

She looked at Nick and said "Like a house keeper?"

Nick nodded his head yes.

She told him that it was fine. After they had finished talking Nick hands Toni some money and told her to get things for Lilly's room and for some food.

"I'll make a list of things that I would like."

He looked at her then stands up and said "Do you have any bags?"

Toni walks out side with him and opens the trunk.

He helped her bring the bags in.

Then headed to get ready to go out.

He turns to Toni and asks "when's Lilly's birthday?" Toni smiles " October 31st."
End Notes:
Hope you like this chapter. Now if you read the story please leave a comment. And sorry if there are mistakes I'm writing this chapter while useing my cell phone.
The meeting with the boys by MrsCarter
Author's Notes:
Please if you read my story please review it helps ifIi need to change anything.
After Toni leaves to go to the store on Nick’s request, he sat down next to his little girl who was watching Spongebob.

Lilly climbs on to Nicks lap “ Hi daddy, mommy is right you handsome”.

She smiles up at him.

“ I will have to thank your mommy for that” he hugs her and they keep watching cartoons.

About 15 mins into the show Brian opens the door and says “Happy Birthday man! Um man who is this?”

“I am Lilly” Lilly replies looking at Brian then back to her show.

As Nick sits Lilly down on the couch and gets up Howie, AJ, Kevin and Brent all show up.

Before they could ask questions he looks at his little girl “ Lilly daddy will be right back im going to go talk to these men in daddies offices ok” ?

“ Ok daddy” she said as Rugrats came on.

Nick leads the guys in to his office and shuts the door but leaving it open enough incase Lilly needed him.

“Man what the hell is going on and why did you say Daddy to the little girl?” asks Brent.

“Well guys how do I start, first off that is my daughter she is 4 will be 5 Oct 31st, before you ask I didn’t keep her from you, I just found out” .

Nick hands the paperwork Toni had shown him that showed him that Lilly was his.

“So your telling me you knocked up a 15 year old and she had a baby?” asked Howie trying to comprehend what Nick was trying to tell them.

“Yes, only reason I know its true is this paper work was sealed has not been open since she was given it, the lab that did the dna also gave her a copy”

Brian shakes his head “Man come on you truly believe what this chick telling you"?

“Yes Brian I do, that little girl is my daughter, she looks just like I did at her age, but also like her mother. And I don’t think a 18 year old would lie to me just so I take care of them!” says Nick.

“ So what are you going to do?” asks AJ.

Nick looks at them “ Lilly and her mother are going to stay here. Her parents just threw them out on Toni’s 18th birthday and she only had asked me to take Lilly in so she was not sent to foster care but I cant knowingly well let her live on the street”.

Brian stands up “ Man you fucking crazy. Why are you going to allow this chick to live with you, you don’t know her. Not saying you shouldn’t care fore you kid but why the mother?” before Nick could get a word in edge wise Lilly nocks.

He smiles at her but she had a tears in her eyes “Please don’t fight” Nick walks up to her and picks her up and says “Daddy is sorry baby, we are not fighting honey”

She hugs him and as Nick talks to the guys “ Look I'm 21 years old this is my house and they are staying here. Maybe even coming on tour. I don’t know but what I chose to do is up to me not you. I want my daughter to have both parents in her life, not have one and God forbid if something happened to Toni, I could never forgive my self, now Toni should be back soon then we can all go out.

The guys sit and wait, about 30 mins later Toni shows up Nick walks out to help he.r

“ Did you find everything you need Toni?” she smiles “ Yes thank you if you will bring in the food bags I'ill bring in the other stuff” .

Nick starts bring in bags even Howie and Kevin came out to help.

She thanks them and after about 15 mins or so the car was emptied.

As she put things away Nick walked in and says “ Hey Toni, me and the guys are going to go out, here is my cell number and numbers of the other guys if you need anything” she takes it and smiles

“ Thank you for everything, while your out would you like me to do your laundry?”

“That would be wonderful thank you” Nick heads up to grab the dirty stuff then kissed his daughter goodnight and left.
Boys night out cut short by MrsCarter
Nick and the guys headed out to a few clubs.

Nick has a few drinks, he also danced with a few woman but something in him just didn't feel right.

He walks to the vip area and tells the men he was not feeling well and was going to head home.

Howie looks at him "Are you sure man?"

Brian then pipes in "You know man just stay you only turn 21 once" .

Nick looks at them all and says "Guys I just meet my daughter and I rather be there right now".

He waves to the guys and heads out to the waiting cab and climbs in.

He tells the driver where to go.

By the time he got home it was 10pm he walks in to his house to the smell of cookies.

He walks tords the kitchen he finds Toni folding laundry.

" Hello Nick back so soon?"

He smiles at her " Yeah I didn't feel like staying out is Lilly asleep?"

Toni nods at her daughters father then says " I know its your birthday I made a cake for you Lilly helped if you would like I'll get you a slice"

Nick shakes his head yes and sits down.

Toni gets Nick a slice of red velvet and cream cheese cake and a glass of milk.

"Thank you very much Toni" "Not a problem Nick I hope you have a wonderful birthday, I'm sorry to spring Lilly on you".

He looks up after eating a few bites and says "Toni at first I was shocked maybe even scared but to be truthful its defiantly the best gift a man could get on his birthday"

They smile and she finished was she was doing.


After Nick finished he put the plate in the sink and he walks behind Toni.

The woman who gave him a beautiful gift and pulled her in to a hug she hugs back.

"Good night" he says kissing her softly and heading to shower.

All Toni could do was watch him leave as her heart did a few flips "WOW" was all she could say.

Nick smiles as he heads up the steps thinking to him self this might work out well for them .
Nick's Birthday Party Day part 1 by MrsCarter
The next morning Nick woke up to the sound of Mickey Mouse Club playing in the living room.

As Nick walks in to the living room he sees Lilly watching tv.
He saw the clock said 8am.
Nick sits down nect to Lilly "Hello little lady how did you sleep?" ask Nick.

Lilly smiles up at her daddy and says" Very good daddy".

Nick hugs her then heads to the kitchen where the smell of pancakes filled the room.

Toni spotted Nick and says "Morning, breakfast is almost done, do you drink coffee?"

Nick smiles at her "It smells great. Yes please I could use some. Oh my family is coming over for a picnic today at about 4"

Toni hands him a cup of coffee and says " I'll run to the store and pick up what you will need if you just give me a list of what you would like"

Nick looks at his cup then at her and says "Well would you mind if maybe I came along with you guys?"

Toni replies "That's not a problem, Lilly come eat please"


Lilly runs in and they all sit down to eat.

As they eat Nick watched the two ladies in his kitchen.

He didn't know how he was already starting to have feelings for Toni, and how a little girl could change him overnight.

By the time they got ready to leave and head to the store Nick was trying to figure out if he should tell Toni that he was having feelings for her.

--- at the store---

Once they pulled in to the store they all get out and walked in.
They got everything that Nick knew they would need for the party when Lilly says "Daddy, can please get a toy?"

Nick looks down at his daughter and says "Sure can princess but just one"

So Nick took Lilly to the toys as Toni went to pick a few other things when a old friend of Toni"s walks up to her "Toni is that you?" Asks Chad.

"Oh my gosh Chad how are you?" She asks hugging him.

Nick was watching from where he stood, his face became very hard because he was trying not to become jealous.

Nick watched the 2 of them hug and talk.

Nick was not one to be jealous kind of guy but he didn't walk to lose Toni before they got a chance
.
Nick walks up and says "Hey Toni we should probably go soon, my family will be coming soon " .

Toni smiles and says " Chad this is Nick, Lilly's father" Chad shakes Nicks hand "Nice to meet you man. Toni keep in touch. I became a cop for the Florida Highway Patrol so I"ll be around"

"Will do" Toni replies.

They hug then Chad leaves.

Nick took Toni and Lilly back home.


Toni started to cook, Nick watched her from the doorway as she went to work.

Until he heard the front door open and his family start coming in.


They all stop when they spot Lilly, and Aaron says "Umm Nick who is this?"


Nick replies with steel in his voice "She is my daughter and all of you will be kind to her and her mother since both of them now live here".
Chapter 6 Nick's Birthday Party part 2 by MrsCarter
Author's Notes:
Continuation of Nick's party. Things start to change. Please review and let me know what you think. All comments/suggestions welcome
The whole family looked at Nick like he lost his mind.
His dad says "Well guys its Nicks party let's have fun and will talk about this later".

Nick looks at his father and says "Thanks dad".

Bob hugs his son and the whole family meets in the back yard..
Jane just watched. She thought Toni was just after Nick’s money.
She walks up to Toni and says "So how did my son get you knocked up? I mean I'm sure it could have been anyone".

Toni looks at the woman and says "Mrs. Carter, I can say to you on my daughters life Nick was the only man I had sex with".

Nick watched as Toni stood her ground.

He walks up and looks at his mother and says "Is there a problem here mom?"

Jane looks at her son and says " Oh nothing just trying to get to know my granddaughters mother that's all" .

Nick turns to Toni and asks "Is this true".

Toni looks at Nick and says " Look Nick I think I'm going to go in side. Lilly is your family, I’m not so I shouldn’t be out here. Enjoy your party I have cleaning to do."

She walks in to the house. "Mother what the hell did you say to her!"
Nick yells as his blood starts to boil.
Jane’s eyes got very wide because she sees Nick is about to lose his infamous temper.
She starts to back up but Nick walks up to her and gets right in her face and says “I asked you what you said to her”?

She replies “I just asked her how you two met”.


All of a sudden a little voice says “Daddy she’s telling a fib. She asked momma who else knocked her up. She said it coulda been anybody. What does that mean”?

Bob saw Nick’s face get very pale and his eyes get even bluer which meant he was about to explode so he tried to get Lilly to go outside but she wouldn’t leave Nick’s side.

Nick glanced down and saw Lilly clinging to his shorts so he didn’t yell as much.

He said. ”I am only going to say this once and if you all want to stay a part of my family then you will listen.

These two ladies are my family and always will be.

Lilly is my daughter and Toni bless her had her at the very young age of 15 and has raised her alone for 3 years until her parents kicked her out on her 18th birthday.

All she wanted when she came to me was for me to take Lilly until she could get a job and get a place of her own.

She didn’t want child protective services to take her daughter away from her.

She never asked me for money or anything. Just to take care of our daughter.

I could not let her live on the street so I told her she could stay here and be my housekeeper.

She is honest and very caring and a wonderful mother.

And they are both very important to me and always will be.

So I suggest you get used to them being here and a permanent part of my life.

If I hear any of you talking down to or about them you will no longer be welcome here. Is that clear”.


Everyone said yes.

Even Jane although you could tell she was mad that Nick had other people in his life.
Lilly tugged on his shorts and said “Daddy is momma coming to the party too”?
He smiled at her and said “Yes honey she is. Why don’t you go play with your uncle Aaron while I go get her”.
Aaron came over and said to Lilly “Hey honey want to play horsey”?

She smiled and replied “Yes I do. But you gota be the horsey cuz I not big enough to carry you”.

He laughed and said “I think I can manage that”.

He bent down and she climbed on his back and they took off.

Nick said to Jane “You are to stay far away from Toni and you are not allowed to go near Lilly unless I or her mother is there. I do not want you scaring her or putting any ideas in her head”.

Then he went upstairs to find Toni.

He found her dusting in his room.

He said “Toni can you come here for a minute”?

She went over and sat on his bed with him.

He said “I want to apologize for my mother.

She thinks everyone is after my money.

She is just mad because I won’t give her anymore of it and Aaron has lawyers and accounts handling his.

She had no right to speak to you that way.

I told all of them how I feel about you two and that you are a part of my family”.

She said “How do you feel about me Nick”?

He was silent for a minute then replied “You are my daughters mother and a friend to me. I want you to feel welcome here. As this is your home”.

She looked down then sighed.

She thought -Not what I wanted to hear Nick.
He lifted her chin with his finger and stared into her ocean blue eyes.

Then very slowly he leaned in and softly kissed her.

Softly at first then he ran his tongue over her bottom lip until she opened her mouth.

When she did he inserted his tongue and sucked on hers.

It soon turned into a very passionate kiss with her laying down on his bed and him half over her.

When she felt his erection against her leg she pulled away.
He sat them up and said “Toni I am very sorry I don’t know what came over me

. I don’t want you to feel like you have to do that”.

She said “I don’t feel like I have to do that. I wanted to do it”.
They just stared at each other for a few minutes then he said “Let’s get back to the party.

I left out daughter playing horsey with Aaron and I’m not sure who is the bigger child”.

She smiled at him then stood up.

They went back downstairs to the party.
Chapter 7 Party Part 3 Making Out and 5 0 by MrsCarter
Author's Notes:
Things heat up and get dangerous.
After Nick and Toni walked back to the party, Nick had put his arm around Toni, all but his mom was happy for them.


Toni would help Nick cook and after they all ate Toni went to play with Lilly.


"So Nick, when you going to ask her out?" asks Aaron,.

Nick looks at his brother and says "I don't know, but I do like her" .


"Have you two kissed?" asked Aaron.


"Yes a few times one last night, after she made me a cake for my birthday, and just before we came back to the party" was Nick reply.


Aaron smiles and says " I'm happy for you man, just don't wait to long don't let her go."


As the party went on and slowly came to a close Nick was seeing people off as Toni went to put Lilly to bed.

Lilly looks at her mom as Aaron was watching "mommy can Aaron sleep over" she asks sweetly Toni looks at Aaron.

"I don't mind Toni you go spend time with Nick" said Aaron.

"Are you sure?" asks Toni.

Aaron shakes his head and Toni leaves the two of them to watch a movie.


Toni found Nick outside.


"Hi" she says to him.


"Thank you for helping with the party" he says.


"No problem it was fun and Lilly loved meeting everyone especially her uncle Aaron”



Nick could tell she had her bathing suite on so he pushed her in the pool then jumps in after her


She cries "oh my gosh!"


Nick cracks up "Sorry but it was so easy"


She starts to splash Nick and he splashed back.


They went at it for a while as Nick pulls Toni to him as he sits on a step on the shallow end of the pool pulling her to sit on his lap
.


Nick kisses her hard, then moans as she kisses him back just as hard back.


As they kissed Jane slowly walks up behind them watching as they make out.



As Nick was about to undo her top Jane says "What do we have here?"


Toni jumps "Oh my god!" covering her self.


"Mother what you doing here!" says Nick.


Jane looks at Toni and says " I came to check on you Nick but I can see the slut has already gotten to you".

Before Nick could say anything Toni got out of the pool and got in Jane’s face " I am not a slut!"



"Oh yes you are look at you all over my son!" Says Jane, before Toni could say anything Jane pulls tonis hair and start hitting her.



Up in Lilly’s room Lilly saw the whole thing from when Jane pulls Toni's hair " MOMMY!!" she screams Nick tries to pull his mom off Toni, but Jane keeps punching Toni in the face.



After one punch Toni draws her fist back and hammers Jane in the face breaking her nose.


Then punches her again knocking out a few of her teeth.



Aaron makes Lilly stay in Nicks room he runs down the steps and helps Nick pull Jane and Toni apart.



He holds Toni as Nick calls 911.



Trying to keep Toni and His mother from going at it again.



"911" "Yes hi I need police and emt's my mom was trying to beat up my girlfriend.


You have to hurry my brother is holding them apart but my mom is bleeding and trying to get to my girlfriend again" says Nick.



“Help is on the way what is your address" says the lady.



Nick told them the address then goes to hold Jane as they all wait for the police and paramedics to show up.



Finally about 10 minutes later they show up.



Aaron lets them in the house and they all meet in the back yard by the pool.



Right away Jane tries to blame Toni but Aaron speaks up and says “She is lying.

Her and my brother were in the pool kissing and she called Toni a slut then pulls her out of the pool and punched her in the face.

Toni took one punch then hit my mom in the nose then in the mouth.

Toni was defending herself”.



One police officer says to Nick “Is that what happened”?



Nick replies “Yes sir it is. Every word is true”.



All of a sudden Lilly comes running outside and yells at Jane “You are a very nasty lady. You pulled my mama’s hair then punched her in the face”.



Jane starts yelling that everyone is against her and tries to lunge for Toni again.



The female officer says “That’s it you need to calm down”.



She puts Jane’s arms behind her back and cuffs her.



Jane gets livid and starts cussing everyone out.



The paramedics check Toni and one of them says “You will be fine.

Just put an ice pack on it and take some Tylenol”.



Then he starts smiling and trying to flirt with her.



Nick sees this and somehow manages to keep his temper in check.



He walks over and says “Are you all right honey? When you are done we need to put our daughter back to bed”.



Then he sits with her and puts his arm around her waist.



The paramedic looks back and forth between them and gets the hint.



After they are done one of the police officers asks them to write out their statements and sign them.



They do this inside.



Jane yells “He (meaning Aaron) can’t say anything against his own mother”.



The female police officer says “Mam he can say whatever he wants as long as it is the truth.

Now I suggest you either make a statement or keep your mouth shut since you are the one going to jail”.



Jane says “Why am I going to jail when she hit me twice”?



The male officer replies “Because according to everyone here you attacked her first. She only hit you back in self defense”.



After they were done one of the officers says “Mr. Carter is there anyone to watch over your brother (Aaron was 11) until his father can come get him”?



Nick replies “Yes sir he can stay here. My father will come get him tomorrow”.



They tell them they will file the report and Jane will probably be released on bail on Monday.



Jane yells “But it is Friday. You mean I have to spend 3 damn days with the filth that is in the jail”?



The officer replies “Yes mam you do. Especially when you assault someone”.



They left and Nick got Toni an icepack.



Lilly wanted to stay with her but Nick said “Princess it is way past your bedtime. Mommy will be fine and you can see her in the morning. Now give her and me kisses and let your uncle Aaron put you to bed”.



She says “Can he sweep wif me in my bed in case monsters come out. He says you used to sleep wif him sometimes and beat up the monsters”.



Nick hides a smile then says “I think that is ok. After all I taught him how to be a great monster fighter”.
So Aaron takes her to bed.



Nick walks Toni over to the couch and when they sit down he says “I am so sorry for how my so called mother acted tonight.

She has always been jealous of any female I have in my life because that means she won’t get all of my attention and I will start spending my money on them”.



Toni shakes her head and says “Nick I do not want your money.

Except what you give me for Lilly.

The money you give me for me I earn by being your housekeeper and that is all I want.

And why did you tell the police that I was your girlfriend”?



He blushes a bit then replies “Maybe I want you to be and it seemed easier then saying my daughters mother that I was making out with and feeling up in the pool’.



She says “You want me to be?

Are you sure?

Maybe we should get to know each other first and see how it goes.

You know take it slow.

A day at a time”.



He looks at her then gives her that famous Carter smile that makes her think of being tangled up in his sheets with him and being all sweaty and naked.



He says “We can take it slow”.



Then he leans over and starts placing very soft kisses all over her face.



When he gets to her lips she lets out a moan that makes him smile even more.



She opens her mouth and they have a battle of the tongues.



Pretty soon it is getting very heated and Nick slowly lowers her to her back so he is on top of her.



Her arms go around his neck and her legs part.



He puts a hand under her bathing suit and plays with her nipples making her moan again.



She reaches a hand down and starts stroking him through his pants.



He moans this time and puts a hand in her bikini bottom and starts stroking her sex.



When he feels she is wet enough he inserts a finger and starts rotating it around until he finds her g spot.
By this time both of them are very worked up.



She is arching her back and he is pushing into her hand.



After 15 more minutes of this both of them let out moans, tighten up and feel their release slam into them with a lot of force.



They feels sparks shooting through them and their bodies need a few minutes to calm down.



When they are calm enough they sit up and Nick says “I like the way you take it slow”.



She blushes and replies “If that is slow I would love to see what fast is to you”.



He just gives her the grin that makes her want to do more.



He stands up and says come on girlfriend I think it is bedtime for the adults”.



She just grins and helps him close up the house and set the alarm.



When they get upstairs they check in on Lilly and find her and Aaron fast asleep and snoring.



She starts walking towards her room when Nick says “You can sleep with me if you want to. And I mean just sleep”.



She looks at him then says “Thank you I would like that. It has been a very long time since I have cuddled with anyone.

The last man I cuddled with kind of looked like you. Only he was much younger”.



Nick just gives her the eyebrow and takes her hand leading her to his room.



He takes a t shirt and a pair of boxers out and hands them to her then says “You can sleep in these. You can change in the bathroom. There is Tylenol in the medicine cabinet”.



She changes and comes back out to find him already in bed.



She gets in and peeks under the covers to make sure he is wearing something.



He laughs then says “Don’t worry I am dressed. I wouldn’t tempt you with my glorious body.

You are safe. For tonight anyways.

I left the door open a bit in case Lilly has a nightmare”.



She kisses him and says “You know you have only been her father for three days but so far you are doing a very good job.

I can’t wait to see you when she turns 15 and starts wanting to date’.



He says “She will not be allowed to date until I am dead”.


Toni laughs and says “She might have the Carter libido”.



Nick’s face goes white and he says “Hopefully there will be an operation to remove it by that time”.



He kisses her and says goodnight.



She turns on her side and he pulls her to him so she is flush against his.



He has one arm under her and one around her.
She puts her arms over his and links fingers with him.



As they settle in she can feel his semi erection against her back.



She softly laughs and whispers to him “Keep that thing away from me. It has only touched me once and when it did look what happened”.



He whispers in her ear “I know but you have to admit we make very beautiful babies. I wonder what our son would look like”?



She replies “Let’s wait a year or so to find out. And stop whispering in my ear.

That’s what made me got to your room in the first place, then you kissed me and I lost my clothes”.



He laughed then said “Yes but damn was it hot.

And for your information I loved it when you lost your clothes because you look incredible naked.

I’ll stop whispering in your ear for now but when things move forward I will most defiantly be using it to my advantage. Goodnight”.



She replied “Goodnight”.
TBC
End Notes:
Please review and let me know what you think. Any comments are welcome. Even criticism as long as it is constructive.
Chapter 8 by MrsCarter
Author's Notes:
Nick & Toni get closer.
The next morning Lilly comes running in to Nick's room "Daddy mommy isn't in her room".



Nick smiles as she runs in.



Toni was already in the shower.



" It’s ok my love, your mommy is in the shower right in there" he replies.



She smiles "Really”?



He smiles back as he ushers her out to go play in her room.



Nick then slips out the bed in to the bathroom where Toni was blow drying her hair.



"Hey baby what are your plans for today"? he says.



She smiles at him and says " Hey. I have to take Lilly to sign her up for preschool for next year as well as get her to the doctors and call my parents so I can get some things I left there“.



He hugs her and kisses her neck and says " Why don't you go call your mom and dad and I’ll shower then call the doctor my family uses and I’ll go with you ".



She kisses him as she walks out the room but he stops and pulls her back in and kisses her lips.



She was still in a towel and as he wrapped his arms around her the towel starts slipping down slowly exposing her breasts.



He sits her on the sink and they keep kissing, his hands rubbing up and down her legs as
they slowly make there way under her towel.



She puts her arms around his neck and pulls him closer which makes the towel slip down
farther and come undone so she was sitting there completely nude with her legs open.



He looked down and got that Carter grin which left no doubt as to what was on his mind.



She looked into his eyes and wrapped her legs around his waist and said with a breathless whisper “Nick I want you”.



He closed his eyes and replied “Oh baby I want you too but what changed from last night”?



She said “You are too much to resist and I remember how damn good it felt to have you moving inside me”.



He leaned down and captured her mouth in a kiss that almost made her find her release right there.



Since he was only wearing his boxers she could feel how hard he was and how much he wanted her.



He started rubbing his erection up and down her sex which was making her moan and rub against him.



He reached behind her and pulled her closer to him so she was right against him.



He moved his hands down and pulled his boxers off then went back to kissing her and rubbing against her.



After a couple minutes they were getting very worked up and he reached down and grabbed himself and started rubbing himself against her bundle of nerves.



She couldn’t take it anymore and grabbed him and put him at her entrance.



He moaned and pushed forward so he went all the way in.



She let out a gasp and he tensed up as he pulled out getting ready to push forward so he would be inside her again.



Right before he could there was a knock at the door.
Lilly called out “Mama are you and daddy in there”?



Nick said “Yes we are baby. Give us a couple of minutes”.



She said “Oakie dokie daddyo”.



Very reluctantly he pulled out and said “Maybe this is a sign that we should get to know each other a little bit more before we go that far”.



Toni replied “Maybe but that felt so good”.



He backed up and said “I think I need to take a very cold shower and you should get dressed before we start up again”.



She got a very evil Carter like grin then said “No you need to lean against the door so I can help you with that problem”.



He just gave her the eyebrow as she pushed him against the door and got on her knees.



When she grabbed him and took him in her mouth he threw his head back & groaned.




Slowly at first she worked him by taking in as much as she could as she squeezed the base of him and ran her hand up & down.



She suctioned her cheeks as she took more of him in.



She looked up and saw him sweating with his eyes closed.



He was biting his lip so he wouldn’t groan out loud.



Toni grinned and hollowed out her cheeks as she took him all the way down her throat and swallowed.



His hands were on her head as he helped her move up and down on him.



She kept bobbing up and down and swallowing & humming as he hit the back of her throat.



She pulled off of him for a minutes to suck on his balls.



She stroked him as she did this.



A couple minutes later she went back to sucking him.



After another minute or so he grabbed her hair and started thrusting in her mouth until he pushed all the way in and came.



She swallowed every drop then stood up and hugged him.



He kissed the top of her head and said “Lady you are very good at that. Am I the only one you have ever done that too”?



She looked at him and said “Yes you are. You are the only man I have ever kissed, held hands with, made love with, fucked and did oral with. You are my first and only everything”.



He smiled and replied “Good. Eventually there are many more things I want to be your first at. However I need to take care of a problem for you”.



She said “You can do that later on tonight because I hear a little lady opening your bedroom door who doesn’t like waiting”.



Nick kissed her and went to take a shower.



Toni got dressed and went into the bedroom and took Lilly to get dressed.



Then she took her downstairs to eat breakfast.



She made waffles, eggs, bacon and chocolate mini muffins.



A couple minutes later Nick came downstairs to the smell of a wonderful breakfast.



Aaron said “Hey bro you really should keep Toni around. She is beautiful, puts up with you and can cook. I think she is a saint just for putting up with you”.



When Aaron said she was a saint Nick looked at Toni and smiled.



She blushed.



Toni went to call her parents but no one answered and Nick called the Carter Family doctor plus the bank and Bob to let him know they would be dropping Aaron off in a little bit.



He also told him about Jane being in jail for assaulting Toni.



Bob said “Yes I know son. She used her one phone call to call me instead of a lawyer. I told her we are divorced and you are an idiot for thinking you could get away with that. Oh let me tell you she was livid when I told her I wouldn’t bail her out. It’s a good thing your brother and sisters are staying with me for the summer. I do not think she is in any condition to be a mother. So how is Lilly doing”?



Nick replied “Fine so far. She saw her mother get hit but also saw her fight back so I think she will be ok. Hey is it ok if Aaron stays with me for about a week or so? I have had the rest of them over for us time but not Aaron. Plus he has really bonded with Lilly. She adores her uncle Aaron”.



Bon replied “Sure. You two could use the brother time. Hey son I hope things work out for you and Toni. She seems like a good woman and good for you”.




Nick smiled and said “Yeah she is. We are taking things slow. One day at a time just getting to know each other. Listen I have to go. I’ll talk to you later”.



Nick hung up then went back into the kitchen and asked Aaron if he wanted to spend a week or so with him.



Of course he said yes.



Lilly jumped out of her chair onto his lap and hugged him.



Nick took Toni aside and said “I called the bank and opened up a separate account for you. I will put Lilly’s support money and what I pay you for being my housekeeper in there. It has checking and a debit card. I also called my credit card company and arraigned for you to have a Visa card. I will pay the bill but it will help build your credit rating. Use it for anything you and Lilly need”.




She said “Nick thank you for the checking/savings account but I don’t need a Visa. Plus I am not here for your money. You pay me a very generous salary to take care of your house and dogs. That is enough”.




He replied “I know I pay you well however sometimes emergencies come up and/or you see something you really want. Please let me do this for you two. I have missed the last 3 years of my daughters life plus your life. You have taken care of her on your own. Now it is my turn to take care of you two and I think a Visa Black Card can help”.





She smiled and reached up and gave him a very soft kiss then said “Thank you. You are a very good man”.




He kissed her back and soon it turned into very passionate kissing.



She was the one to break away and said “I need to go put some makeup on the cover this black eye. I do not want people thinking you did this”.




He shuddered and said “Believe me I don’t want that either. I went through of that shit with Paris the bitch Hilton saying I hit her”.




Toni said “If I ever see the bitch she will have a bigger black eye than me”.




He just kissed her and laughed then said “I have been meaning to ask you. When you moved in I noticed you have 5 large 6 drawer rolling storage carts full of makeup along with several very large packing boxes and a whole lot of books and DVD’s. What is all that for”?





She said “Right before I met you my grandmother sent me to London for a year to study makeup and hair with a very well known makeup artist over there. When I got back she bought me most of what you saw. That was my inheritance from her. I have done a few jobs here and there and am slowly building up a clientele. That is one reason I brought Lilly to you. I knew I would be busy and didn’t want her to be left alone with a babysitter”.




He said “Why did your parents kick you out”?




She replied “It was more of my father than my mother. He is very religious and doesn’t believe in sex before marriage. I wouldn’t tell him who her father is because he would have caused you a whole lot of trouble and from what I could tell you had enough of that with your family and Paris. I knew he would kick me out when I turned 18 so I did the only thing I could think of I brought her to you. My mother loves me but is very weak willed when it comes to him”.




Nick hugged her then said “I really hope things work out between us because I really want you in my life as more than Lilly’s mother. Even if they don’t you will always have a home here”.




She smiled and kissed him then went upstairs to get ready.



She covered up the black eye pretty well but wore her large sunglasses just in case.



Nick fed the pugs (Mickey, Willa, Sampson & Delilah),and locked up the house, set the alarm and they left.



They drove in Nick’s Mercedes Guardian.



They arrived at the doctor and went inside.



The receptionist saw Nick & Aaron and said “Well hello you two. What is your visit for today”?



Nick got the biggest grin then said “Actually there is a new Carter here to see the doctor. My daughter Lilly”.




He called her over and she said hello but clung to Nick’s leg.




Pretty soon Doctor Tanner came out and said “Well everyone come in”.




He led them to an examination room and said “Well I see the Carter clan is growing. Is this the newest member”?




He went to shake Lilly’s hand but she had a death grip on Nick.




He had to sit on the exam table with her on his lap.




She slowly let the doctor examine her.




He took some cultures and blood samples.




She was not happy about the blood being taken and wouldn’t look at the doctor when he did it.




When he was done Toni said “Doctor Tanner can you also draw some blood from her father and I? Even though my uncle did DNA tests in his lab I would feel much better if someone that knows Nick does one too. That way there will be no doubt at all”.




Doctor Tanner replied “Yes mam I can. You will have the results in one week. The lab I use is here in Tampa and is one of the best in the nation”.




Nick said “Toni I trust you but I understand why you want this and thank you”.




He kissed her and Aaron made they gagging motion.




As for Lilly Doctor Tanner said she was fine but sounded a bit asthmatic.




He told them she shouldn’t be around smoke, too must dust and for them to keep an eye on her for awhile to see if anything in particular irritated her.




He gave then a prescription for some inhalers and a breathing machine (it’s a machine that you put medicine and it turns it into a mist the person inhales) and told then what to look for in case of an asthma attack.





Shallow breathing, skin looking like it was caving in under her ribs and in the hollow of her throat and her nose expanding.




They all thanked him then and went to the reception area so Nick could put Lilly and Toni under his insurance (he had called them the day they moved in and added them) chart.




Then they went to the bank and took care of Toni’s account then went to pick up Lilly's medicine and breathing machine went to lunch.




Nick said “If any paparazzi are out I will tell them she is my daughter”.




Toni said “That fine with me”.




Fortunately they didn’t encounter any press.




After lunch they were on their way home when Lilly all of a sudden yelled “Stop. There are aminals at da park”.



So of course Nick stopped.



They all got out and went to look at the animal adoption fair that was going on.




They walked up to the only table that had any animals left.



(the reason that was the only one with animals was because it was nearing dark & it had been going on since early morning).



Lilly saw 4 pug puppies huddled together in a crate.




The lady in charge said “Hello and welcome to the Last Chance adoption fair”.




Lilly said “What does that mean”.




Aaron said “It usually means that the animals have run out of time and this is their last chance to be adopted before they are put to sleep”.




She got tears in her eyes and replied “That means they go to sleep and don’t wake up. Huh”?




Toni said “Yes sweetheart. I ‘m sorry but sometimes we can’t save all of them”.




Lilly said “Well we can save deese ones. We hab a big house, lots of woom, an 4 doggies like them an can love them an I help take care of them an they love us cuz dey just tole me so”.




Nick tried to hide a smile then said “They told you so”?




Lilly said “Yup they did. Dey are bwothers an sisiters an dey wanna stay togever as a family so I told dem dey could live with us but dey gota obey da wules and da oder doggies will teach dem an no chewing on daddies shoes cuz den he says bad soap words. So can we tak dem home wif us? Peeese”?




Toni smiled then whisper in Nick’s ear “Go ahead. Say no to her . I dare you”.




Aaron said “Ha he doesn’t stand a chance”.




Nick asked the lady “Are they from the same litter”?




She replied “Yes they are. Their mother was hit by a car when she got off of her leash and the father died the from being poisoned. We hand raised and fed them but so far every time we try to adopt them out they are brought back because they are very attached to each and stop eating when they are separated”.





Nick said “We have four pugs at home between the ages of 1 to 3 and they are our spoiled babies. Plus we live in a 7500 square foot house on 12 acres so we have lots of room”.





The lady smiled and said “Well in that case you could adopt these 4 and add them to your family without any complaints from animal services. With the amount of property you have you are allowed a lot more than what you have . Plus they are small and you don’t have any neighbors close enough to complain”.




Lilly’s eyes were huge as she took in every word.




Nick whispered to Toni “What do you think? I mean you take care of the house and the dogs”.




She replied “First off whispering in my ear is not nice, second it’s fine with me but I want her to know she will have to help take care of them”.




He replied “I like what whispering in your ear does to you and I agree”.




He said to Lilly “Your mama agreed however there are some rules you have to know about;


1. You will have to help mama take care of them, That means every night before you go to bed and every morning when you wake up you have to make sure they have water.


2. You will get your own poop scoop so you can help pick up their poop outside.


3. You have to help train the little ones to know our house rules.


Can you remember all of that”?




She jumped up and launched herself into his arms then said “I try too. But sometimes you might haffa remind me. K”?




He said “I can do that”.




So Nick filled out all of the adoption papers for the 4 puppies and paid the adoption fee.




He also had to sign a paper agreeing to have them licensed and micro chipped.




Since it was for a good cause he also bought a lot of food, toys, collars, crates, and flea prevention medicine.




Finally the added to family headed home.
Aaron asked Lilly “So sweet pea what are you naming them”?




She thought for a minute then replied “Donald, Daisy, Porky & Petunia”.




Everyone just laughed.




When they arrived home Nick and Aaron took the puppies in to see how they would get along with the older ones.




No one had to worry.




The older ones jumped & barked and acted like their parents.




Then they helped bring everything inside.




Toni made a quick spaghetti and after everyone ate Lilly helped her with the dogs then her & Aaron went to bed.




As Toni was heading to her room Nick took her arm and took her to his room and closed the door.




He grinned and said “I still have that problem to take care of for you”.





He backed her over to his bed until she fell back on it with him on top of her.





He gave her a kiss that about melted her clothes off.
Before long both of them were naked & he was between her legs.




He said as he planted kisses on her neck “How far do you want to go? I mean we went very far this morning and got interrupted”.




She said “I still want to get to know each other more and I think we need to have alone us time but I cannot be this close to you with out having you inside of me. I need you. Please Nick’.




He leaned down and gave her a very passionate kiss while bringing her right leg over his hip.




She reached between them and put him at her entrance then pushed upwards.




He plunged into her going all the way in then pulled out and did it over and over again.





She threw her head back and let out a very loud moan then squeezed him every time he pushed into her.





With every plunge into her his pubic area brushed against her bundle of nerves which made her get even more excited.





After a little while both of them were sweating and panting and getting very close to finishing.




He pulled out then went in much faster than before and a lot harder




.
So hard in fact that she was moved backwards on the bed.





Finally 20 minutes later he plunged into her extremely hard several times, tensed up and came with a very loud moan.





When she felt him release she squeezed him and found her release.





Several minutes later when their breathing had returned to normal he pulled out and laid next to her.




He softly kisses her then says “I can tell you haven’t been with anyone in a very long time because you were a very tight fit. Felt damn good”.





She turned red and replied “I forgot how big you were. I think I will be sore tomorrow”.





He pulled the covers over them and said “Then we will wait until you feel better before we do that again. Are you on any birth control because we didn’t use any protection”.





She said “Yes to regulate my periods since they have always been irregular”.




He replied “Good. I agree that we should get to know each other better before we plan on having any more children. Goodnight babe”.





She kissed him, cuddled to him with her back against his chest and his arms around her then said “Goodnight gorgeous”.
TBC
Attention To All Readers by MrsCarter
I am glad people are reading my storys but if u read can you please leave a comment. It helps to let me know what you think thank you. I always try to add a comment to any story I read if a few chapters are put up at a time then I add it to the last chapter I read. Hope I don't sound like a witch. Thanks to all that read my story
Chapter 10 by MrsCarter
The next morning Toni awoke in Nicks arms.


She was happy to be in the arms man who gave her a beautiful little girl.



She also would love to give Nick a son, just not right away.



She wanted to get to know him more and make sure he was serious about a relationship with her.



She watched him role onto his side and she slipped out of bed and put on her robe and went to let the dogs out.



She saw the clock said 6:00 am she groaned but let the dogs all outside.



Then let them back in and fed them all.



She started to make pancakes and cut up fruit and fry bacon for breakfast.



Aaron walked in "Morning" he says.



She smiled " Good morning, you want Tang or hot coco? Or milk”?



Aaron thinks a for a minute then says "I’ll take Tang please".



Toni gets him his drink and sees its 7:00 and knew her daughter would be coming in the room any minute.



So she got her plate ready and handed Aaron his plate as she calls her mom hoping she will pick up the phone.



It rings and the other end picks up.



Her mother says "Hello”?



Toni says "Hi mom, how are you”?



Jessica replies " Oh honey I’m ok? How are things? What have you been doing? How is Lilly”?



Toni smiles as her daughter and Nick walk in she hands them a plate and he kisses her on the cheek


.
Lilly puts her plate next to Nick’s then goes to give all of the dogs water just like her daddy said she had to.




"We are fine mom. We’re living with Lilly’s father right now. I need to come and pick up some things I left there before dad gets to them”.




Her mom thinks and says "Tell me what they are and I will get them together and put them in my closet to make sure your dad doesn’t find them".




She thanked her mother and then says she will talk to Nick and let her know when she will be by to pick up the stuff.



When she hangs up she sits down and says to Nick "So what are you guys doing today”? "I wanted to take Lilly to the park with the four puppies for a little while" Nick says.




Toni smiles and says "That's great, I have a few places I need to hit up this morning. We can meet up say 3:30 for ice cream or something”?




Nick says “Sounds good to me. However I would like to go with you when you go to you parents just in case your father is there”.




Toni says “Are you sure? He can be very mean and rude. I don’t want you to get yelled at for something you didn’t know about”.




Nick replies “Honey trust me I have been yelled at by people far scarier than your father. I could care less what he says to me however I will not allow him to talk to you in anything other than a respectful manner”.




Aaron smiles at Nick and Toni then says "Nick if you want I’ll keep Toni company".




Nick knew Aaron thought of Toni like another sister maybe even like a mom to him. "That's up to Toni" replies Nick.




"That's fine Aaron, can you be ready in an hour?" Aaron finished eating and ran up to shower and run a bath for Lilly.




Nick walked over and leaned down and gave Toni a very steamy kiss.




She said “If you keep doing that we will never leave the house”.




He gave her the patented Carter grin and replied “That sounds like a very nice way to spend the day, wrapped up in the sheets with you, kissing, moving inside of you, hearing you moan my name, kissing other parts of each other”.




She said “As wonderful as that sounds we have things to do today. I need to go grocery shopping and get stuff for the house and meet Mrs. Peterson at the pre school to get Lilly registered so she can start tomorrow. How you got her to agree to come in on a Sunday I will never know”.




He said “I promised her two daughters front row tickets to our next show. That may sound like a lot but I want our daughter to go to the best school and believe me Florida Prepatory Academy is the best in the state. It should be for how much it costs. I already wrote out a check for the next years tuition so that is covered and here is some money for shopping today”.





He handed her $2100.




Her eyes got big and she said “Nick this is too much. You are already paying for her school, you don’t need or have to give me this much money”.





He gave her the eyebrow and replied “Like I have said before I have missed 3 years of both of your lives and I want to make up for it. Yes I know it’s not my fault but you both deserve the best & I can give that to you. I have more than enough money to last all of us several lifetimes. I have been working non-stop since I was 13. I am worth well over $500 million dollars. And that’s just what I have in the bank. Now I finally have people that I want to spend it on that deserve it. I know you don’t want me for my money believe me by now I can tell the difference. Oh I forgot to tell you I put a rush order on you bank stuff and your credit card. I also ordered a separate card just for household stuff. They should arrive by Tuesday”.
She stood up and looked at him and got tears in her eyes.





She said ‘I have never in my life had anyone treat me this well. Like I actually mattered and am worth something. Thank you”.




He said “I treat you this way because you do matter and you are priceless”.





She put her arms around his neck and bit on his bottom lip before kissing him with as much passion as she had.





He backed her up against the refrigerator and got between her legs so she could feel how much he wanted her.






She got very wet when he pressed against her and started kissing her neck.






He reached a hand down and put it in her robe and started stroking her sex.





He felt how wet she was and groaned then put a finger in her and rubbed her g spot.





She moaned “Oh….Nick…..oh gaaaa”.




He was just as excited as she was and showed it by biting and sucking on her neck.




She had her hand in his pajama bottoms and was stroking him.




Pretty soon both of them were very close to finishing so he moved his fingers faster and she stroked harder.




Both of them were moaning in each others ear so they no one could hear them.




15 minutes later she bit his neck, squeezed him very hard and came all over his hand.




He had to hold her up because her legs were like jelly.




When she squeezed him it triggered his orgasm and he groaned in her ear “Oh… baby……ahhhhhhhhh shiiiiiittt”.




He came in her hand.




Several minutes later they both were calm enough to fix their clothes and return to normal.




He smiled and helped her load the dishwasher just as Aaron and Lilly came downstairs.




Toni said “ Aaron can you keep an eye on Lilly for a little bit. We need to take a shower”?




Aaron gave her the Carter grin and said “Sure. My brother always was a dirty boy”.




Nick gave him the big brother look then followed Toni upstairs.




She went into his bathroom and started the shower.




She looked at him and said “What is that grin for? All I want to do is get clean”.




He said “Liar”.




Then he got naked and stepped into the shower.




Her mouth was hanging open for a minute then she dropped her robe and followed him into the shower.




She loved that shower. It had ledges at each end so you could sit and relax and/or shave your legs if you wanted to.




It also had shower nozzles at each end, two on the wall and water jets on the wall so you could get a water massage.




She saw him standing under the water and got wet in a way that had nothing to do with the shower.




He got her coconut scented body wash and pulled her to him so her back was against his chest.




He put some wash in his hands and started rubbing all of her front especially her breasts and neither region.




She felt heat pooling in her belly and leaned back so she was rubbing against his erection.




He squeezed her left breast in his hand and rolled her nipple between his fingers while stroking her sex.




This went on for a few minutes until he said “I can’t take this anymore”.




He moved her against the shower wall and parted her legs so he was right against her sex.




She braced her hands against the wall and pushed backwards so she bumped against his erection.




He took it in his hand and rubbed it between her legs so it hit her bundle of nerves every time.




She said “Don’t tease me Nick. Please”.




So he bent down, spread her legs some more, put himself at her entrance and thrusted upwards very hard.




He moaned in her ear “I know you said you might be sore today but I cannot resist. If you want me to stop tell me now”.




She shook her head and said in a shaky breath “Never stop. Now please move”.




He pulled out and pounded upwards very hard.




So hard in fact that she was pushed up the wall.




He gripped her hips and said ‘You better hold on baby because this one will be rough”.





He pulled all the way out to the head then pounded upwards as hard as he could.




With every thrust he threw his head back and let out a very sexy moan which made her clench her muscles around him.




The more she clenched the harder he pounded into her.




She was flattened against the wall and felt every move, thrust and rub he made against her.




She reached a hand down behind him and grabbed his balls and pulled on them as he pounded into her faster and faster.




He could feel his stomach and groin area strain he was moving so hard in her.




Both of them knew they would be very sore the next day but it felt so damn good neither one of them cared.




Finally about 25 minutes later he threw his head back and yelled “Oh shit baby I’m there…….aaahhhhh”.




He came so hard she got hers from the feel of him filling her up with his essence.




The feel of her clenching around him made him yell and come again.




He reached down and pulled on her bundle of nerves which made her moan and release again.




He was leaning against her as he caught his breath and calmed down.



She had to lean against him so she didn’t fall down.




After a couple more minutes he backed then to a ledge and sat down with her on his lap.



She sagged against him and said “Now that was one hell of a shower’.




He just laughed.




Her laughing with him made him start to get hard again.




She said “Again? You have more stamina than the energizer bunny”.




He grinned and said ‘Oh yes baby I do. But I am sorry to say we do not have time for another round because we both have things to do. Plus I don’t want you to hurt anymore than you already will be”.




She said “It was well worth it”.




So they both stood up and quickly washed then got out and dried off.




While she was dressing and putting her makeup on Nick called his dad and asked if he could drop Aaron and Lilly off later so him and Toni could go to her parents house.




His dad said that was fine.




He dressed and met everyone downstairs and told them about staying with his dad later on.




Lilly said “Daddy will you and mama be picking me up when you are done”?




Nick kissed her and said “Of course baby girl.




Mommy and daddy just have some stuff to do first. After we are done and we pick you up how about we make pizza”?




She loved that idea.




He locked up the house and everyone met outside.




He kissed Toni goodbye and put Lilly in her car seat.




Toni gave Lilly and Nick kisses then her and Aaron left.




First up was meeting Mrs. Peterson.




Toni pulled up to the gates and drove through since they were open.




Mrs. Peterson met her and Aaron at the door.




She said “Please come in and welcome to the academy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me”.




She took them on a tour of the school.




It had 80 classrooms in the primary building, 50 in the middle school building and 110 in the high school building.




It also had gymnasiums, cafeterias, library’s, music rooms, art rooms and various other rooms for each section grade of the school.




They went over what courses Toni & Nick wanted Lilly to focus on.




She decided to let Lilly have fun, make friends and for the teachers to watch & see what she had a feel for.




She signed the admittance papers, handed over the check for the years tuition which was $15,000, thanked Mrs. Peterson again for coming in on a Sunday and her and Aaron left.




Since she was going shopping her and Aaron had Nick’s Escalade.




First stop was Tampa mall for towels, bathroom stuff and clothes for Lilly.




That took a couple hours then the went to Costco.




That took 3 hours.




Next was Whole Foods and that took an hour then they headed home.




They drove through the gate and saw Nick and Lilly drive in behind them.




Toni saw that the back of her car was full of bags.
Lilly blurted out “Me and daddy took da puppies to da park den we went soppin for cwose for you mama”.




Somehow Toni knew it would do her no good to argue so she just shook her head, kissed them both and said thank you.




Aaron said “Damn bro what did you do buy out all of the Bal Harbor shops.




Toni knew that place only sold designer things.




She gave Nick the eyebrow but before she could say anything he said “Relax honey. I only bought you a few things there. The rest came from the mall & other stores. Before you say it I know you needed them because I saw what you brought with you when you moved in. I promise from now on normal gifts like flowers, herb plants and flowers for the garden you want to start”.





She replied “I don’t think you can do anything normal. But thank you for thinking of me”.




Lilly said “Some lady grabbded daddy’s bottom an he said ho fuk off. Mama was that a bad word”?




Toni just gave Nick the eyebrow then replied “Yes sweetheart it is, but sometimes grownups forget just like kids do and say things they shouldn’t”.




Aaron just laughed and mouthed the word “Busted” to Nick.




It took all of them about 30 minutes to bring in all of the bags from both vehicles.




Nick & Lilly put the things for Toni in her room and Aaron helped Toni put the food away.




When Nick & Lilly came downstairs Toni handed Nick a bunch of receipts.




He said “What are these for”?




She said “From my shopping today. I got things for all of the bathrooms and clothes for Lilly then went to Costco then Whole Foods. So I spent all but a couple dollars of what you gave me”.




She looked at him like she expected him to yell at her.




But all he said was “Ok. As long as you got what you needed. What is that look for? You expected me to yell? Not gona happen. I gave you the money to get what you needed and you did. So things are cool. Like I said I have more than enough money so I don’t trip over small things like this”.




She just kissed him.




A couple minutes the buzzer from the guard gate rang.




Nick answered it and found out it was his dad & Ginger.




They drove up to the door and everyone met them outside.




Toni said “We should only be gone for an hour or so. Depending on if my father is there or not. We can pick them up from your house”.




Ginger said “Take your time”.




Lilly insisted on kisses from everyone then they left.




Toni said “I want you to be prepared. My mom will be curious but as long as I seem happy she will be fine. My father on the other hand is like the devil on crack. Very mean, foul mouthed and judgmental. Especially towards you since according to him you got me “in trouble”. One reason he kicked me out was because I wouldn’t tell him who you were. He has to be in control of everything and everyone and he blew his stack when I refused to tell him about you. So be ready for a big put down if he is there”.





Nick said “I can take anything he says. What I will not allow is for him to talk down to you I don’t give a flying fuck who he is, what he does or how big he is. If he starts in on you he will go down”.




She said “Please try not to get violent unless it is absolutely necessary. For some reason he loves my mother very much and it would hurt her”.





All he said was “I’ll try”.




It took about an hour to get to her parents place.





When she pulled up to the house all she saw was her mothers car and she let out a sigh of relief.




They got out and went to the door and Toni knocked.




Her mother answered and smiled and threw herself at Toni.




They hugged then Toni said “Mom I want you to meet Lilly’s father. Mom this is Nick. Nick this is my mom Mrs. Jensen. Or as some people call her Jessica”.




Nick smiled and put out his hand and said “Pleased to meet you mam. Perhaps sometime you can come to our house to visit Lilly”.




She smiled and replied “I would like that. Now lets get your things loaded up before your father gets back”.




With Nick helping they got everything loaded in Nick’s Escalade.




It was the rest of Lilly’s toys, boxes of pictures, photo albums, pictures Toni took off of the walls, the rest of Toni’s makeup supplies, legal papers etc.




Toni had just closed the back of the Escalade when she looked over Nick’s shoulder and said “Oh holy shit. He’s back”.




They all turned around when his car screeched to a halt and he got out and marched up to Toni and tried to get in her face.




One problem.




Nick shoved him back so he fell in the gutter then said “You may have been the bully when she lived here but she doesn’t anymore so back the fuck off. I will not allow anyone to treat my daughter’s mother that way. Not even you you worthless piece of shit”.





He stood up and Nick thought for a moment he might have bitten off more than he could chew because her father was huge. (think John Cena)




But he had dealt with his fair share of bullies when he was in school.




He got in Nick’s face and said “That is my daughter and I will say whatever I want to when it concerns her”.




Nick replied “No you won’t. No one will treat her bad ever again”.




He said “Let me guess your Lilly’s father and she ran to you”?




Nick said “Yes I am Lilly’s father and very proud to be. They live with me now and won’t ever have to worry about anything ever again. And I would never kick my daughter and granddaughter out on the street with no where to go. A real man takes care of his family. Obviously you aren’t one so I suggest you get the fuck out of my face”.




Then he pushed him again.




Toni said “Mom we need to go. Feel free to stop by sometime if you want to see me or Lilly but please call first to see if we are home. I’ll call you with the address and phone number later on this week. Bye I love you”.




Her mom hugged her and Nick and said “Thank you Nick for taking care of my babies. They are much better off with you”.




Nick made sure Toni got in the Escalade first then he got in and they took off.




Nick said “Will she be all right with him? He won’t hurt her will he”?




Toni replied “No. He yells at me but won’t raise his voice to her or harm a hair on her head”.




Nick just nodded and they went to pick up Lilly & Aaron.




By the they got to his dad’s house he had calmed down but was still a bit mad.




They visited for a bit then headed home.




As soon as they got in the door Lilly said “Are we still gona make pizza”?




Nick replied “Of course we are baby girl but what do we have to do first”?




She smiled and said “Daddy everyone knows we hafta wash our hands so we don’t get dirty food”.




He smiled and gave her a kiss.




Then everyone unloaded the Escalade and put everything in Toni’s room for the time being.




Toni got out the flour, pepperoni, olives, 4 different kinds of cheese, mushrooms, sausage and Canadian bacon and pizza sauce she had made the night before.




Aaron helped her make the dough then Nick helped her role it out.




Everyone got their own personal medium sized pizza.
When they had put what they wanted on them Toni put them in the oven to bake.




Nick had a gourmet kitchen with anything a professional chef could want.




Toni said “If you don’t cook why do you have such an elaborate kitchen? You have a custom built Sub Zero refrigerator that I know cost at least $ 20,000 plus 2 professional ovens in the wall that are at least $5000 each along with an AGA stove that has to cost $15,000 or more and Viking stove that probably cost just as much, freezer and refrigerator drawers and a custom dishwasher along with all of the top of the line pots, pans, dishes, knives and anything else you could ever want”.





He replied “When I had this house built I figured I would get married or have a live in girlfriend that would want to cook. Plus if we had kids she would need all of this so I hired a professional chef to help with the designing of it”.




She got a sad look on her face then said “Well in that case I hope you meet her someday”.





He gave her the Carter grin then replied “I think I already have” and blew her a kiss.




She turned beet red but had a very large grin on her face.




Everyone cleaned up then the pizza was ready.




Nick cut everyone’s up then they sat down to eat.




However before they could do that Lilly said “Hey now we hafta sat pwawers first to say thank you for all we have”.




So they all bowed their heads and Toni said grace.




When everyone was done eating Toni & Nick made sundaes.




Then all of them sat down to watch Pirates of the Caribbean - At worlds end.




Halfway through Nick looked over and saw Aaron and Lilly snoring.




So Toni shut the movie off and picked up Lilly and carried her upstairs.




Nick carried Aaron.




They put them on their pajamas and put them to bed. (Nick had moved a twin bed into Lilly’s room because she insisted on having her uncle sleep in her room with her)





Toni started going towards her room but Nick got in front of her and said “Why don’t you just put your things in my room and move in there with me’?





She said “Don’t you think we are moving too fast? I have only lived here a little more than a week”.




He replied “No I don’t. I have feelings for you that are way more than sex You are a strong woman who raised our daughter by herself and did a damn good job of it. You like me for me not for who I am or for how much money I have plus you stood up to my mother. I like going to sleep with you and waking up next to you. Feeling you in my arms gives me peace and makes me believe that I have found who I am meant to be with. I don’t want you coming to my room just for sex, I want you there permanently. I agree that we still need to get to know each other but why can’t we do it in our room as normal couple”?





She looked at him for a minute then hugged him and simply said “Ok”.




He took her hand and took her to their room.




She closed the door and got undressed.





He was staring as she walked to the bathroom naked to brush her teeth.




When she came out she said “Are you ok”?




He said “Yeah sure. I’m fine”.




He went to brush his teeth and came out and got undressed and got into bed next to her.




He kissed and said “Goodnight baby”.




She replied “Goodnight honey”.




He wrapped his arms around her and in minutes they were both off in dreamland.
TBC
.
End Notes:
Nick meets Toni's parents.
Please review. I need your comments to know how I am doing with this.
Chapter 11 by MrsCarter
Author's Notes:
The words finds out about Lilly.
The next morning Toni woke up to find Nick sleeping on his belly with only a thin sheet covering him.




She smiled & got up grabbing things for her shower quickly got ready.




She was meeting Jane and didn't want Nick to stop her.




It took Toni 20 minutes to do what she needed to do.




Nick was still sleeping she grabbed her keys and headed to the living room.




She found Aaron was up and said "Aaron I have a few things I need to do can you keep an eye out for Lilly? I’ll be back in couple hours. She starts pre school today”.




She set out stuff for them to all eat.




Aaron saw she was dressed nice and says "Sure Toni. Are you ok”?




Toni smiles "Yeah I'm fine Aaron just need to do a few things & need a little me time".




She hugs him and heads out.




It took Toni 25 minutes to get to the jail were Jane’s lawyer was waiting for her.




"Hello Mr. Smith I'm Toni" he smiles and says "Nice to meet you".




They head in side and waited while Jane was brought in.




She looks at Toni and says "Why is she here“?




Mr. Smith looks at Jane and says "Sit down and listen to her".




As they all sit Toni says "Jane I know you don't like me, and I'm sorry for that but to be truthful I am not trying to take your son away from you. I love Nick more than anything. He is my world and he gave me a wonderful daughter. Jane I want to try and get to know you maybe we can get you out of here and even let you spend time with your granddaughter ".





Jane looks at her like she was nuts but then says "Why my own kids don't even want me around.".




Toni thought for a long minute and says " Jane I can't speak for them all but I know Nick and Aaron would want their mom in their life but things would have to change".




"Change how" asks Jane crossing her arms.




Toni looks at her and then says "You will have to talk to them. Maybe I can talk Nick into coming to see you, if I drop the charges will you back off and let them all come to you? I’ll work with them”.





Jane gets angry. "No you can't tell me what to do you fucking bitch. Go to hell and do not try to control my life. Damn gold digging whore” she replies.




Toni stands up and says “Well I'm sorry but I tried”.




She leaves feeling like she failed Nick and her family.




She wants a little alone time so she goes home but instead of going inside she sits on the beach near her house.




Nick was just getting up and saw her out of their bedroom window.




He gets dressed and goes to see her.




He gets to the beach and sits down next to her.




“What are you doing out here”?




“I went to see your mom in jail. I was going to drop the charges if she would work with me. I told her I would talk to Aaron & you to see about both of you visiting her. I even wanted Lilly to get to know her but she yelled at me and cussed me out. What did I do wrong”?





Nick smiles and replies “Baby you didn’t do anything wrong. All you did was try to help her. She is a very stubborn woman who always wants to have things her way and no one can suggest anything to her without starting a fight. She is still pissed at me for helping Aaron to get a lawyer to separate her from his money. She feels like we owe her because she used to drive us to auditions. I mean we do owe her for all of her hard work but she has taken a lot of our money. When our lawyers and accountants finished going through everything they found out that she has taken over $300,000 from both of us. Of course we didn’t press charges but we made her sign off all rights to our career, as our manager and that we didn’t owe her any more money. You may have had good intentions but that doesn’t matter to her. She feels like when you and Lilly came to live with me that you were taking me away from her. And she feels like we have brainwashed Aaron because he told the police that really happened. So don’t worry. Nothing you said or did would have changed her mind. Just let it go and maybe after her court appointment she hopefully will change her mind”.





He put his arm around her and hugged her.




She sat up and kissed him.





He kissed her back and things turned very hot very quickly.





He put his hands on her hips and lifted her then set her on his lap so her knees were tucked under her.





She had her hands on his shoulders and was lifting herself up & down so she was rubbing against him.





He reached between them and moved her underwear to the side so he could insert a finger into her heat.





She let out a groan in his mouth and ground herself against him even harder.





Pretty soon she had pulled the front of his sweats down and pulled his very swollen penis out.





He moaned out “Baby are you sure you want to do this out here? Someone might see us”.





She said “I am wearing a long loose skirt. It just looks like I am sitting on your lap……..oh goooood”.





She said this because as she was talking he lifted her up a bit, sat her on the tip of his dick and pulled her down so he was all the way inside of her.





Her head was thrown back and she started moving up and down as he pushed up to meet her.





She clenched her inner muscled which turned him on even more so he gripped her hips and took control by holding her still as he pounded upwards as hard as he could hitting her g spot and clit every time.





He moaned out loud “Fuck baby you are so tight…………ohhhh shit ooohhhh ahhhhh”.





She was squeezing him as hard as she could.




Then she put her hands on his shoulders and moved up and down as fast as she could.




Both of them had their heads thrown back and were moaning and moving fast as possible.




Around 20 minutes later Toni felt sparks going through her as her orgasm hit.





She clenched him so hard he yelled and came right after she did.





She kept moving until the tremors stopped.





Both of them rested their foreheads against each other until their breathing slowed down.





Finally he said “Well I came down here to see if you were ok and guess you were”.




Toni laughed and replied “It’s all your fault. You kissed me. I was an innocent in all of this”.




He smiled and replied “Yeah and I’m the big bad singer who seduced you. What is that grin for”?





She said “We could play the night we met all over again tonight”.





He grinned and bounce his eyebrows but before he could say anything she looked at her watch and said “Oh shit Lilly starts pre school today. I have to get her ready”.





So they stood up and fixed their clothes and went into the house.





They found Lilly and Aaron sitting at the table eating breakfast.




Aaron said “She woke up and started jabbering about how this was her first day of school so I made her breakfast”.




Toni kissed him on the cheek and he smiled and turned red.





Her and Nick went upstairs & took a quick shower, got dressed then Toni got out clothes for Lilly.





Nick went downstairs and sent her up to Toni so she could get her ready.






While they were up there the buzzer at the front gate went off.





Nick went to the intercom and asked who it was.
It was his friend Brent.






As he walked in he said “Hey man what have you been up to? Haven’t heard from you in awhile. And why did you change the security code on the gate and the house locks”?






Nick replied “I’ve been busy raising and getting to know my daughter and I changed them for security reasons. Too many people had the code & a key. Now just me & Toni do”.






Brent snorted and said “Oh please Carter. You aren’t still playing daddy are you? I mean some lay from your past shows up and claims to have had your kid & you believe her? Grow a brain. She is playing you for your money”.






All of a sudden Nick got in Brent’s face and Brent noticed he was a bit paler than before which meant he was losing his temper which Brent knew from experience was a very bad thing.





Nick said “I am only going to say this once so I suggest you listen. Toni is not “some lay” from my past. She is a beautiful young woman I met years ago and spent the best night of my life with. All she wanted from me was for me to take care of our daughter while she got a job and her own place. She also showed me DNA proof that I am Lilly’s father. She has never asked me for money although if she did I would give her everything I have. She raised our daughter by herself for 3 years with no help from anyone and she did from the age of 15. Lilly is my life and anyone you included who doesn’t like it can go straight to hell and forget I ever existed as their friend. The next person that says anything derogatory about either one of them will end up in the intensive care unit. You can pass that on to anyone you want to. Now I think you need to leave”.





Brent just stared at him and said “Later man” then left.





As soon as the front door closed Toni came down stairs with Lilly.





Toni walked over to him and reached up to pull his head down and kissed him then said “I heard what you told him and thank you for defending and believing me”.





He smiled and replied “I just spoke the truth. Lilly is my life and I believe you when you tell me you only want me for me not for my money. I don’t really know how or why I trust you so much or so fast. Maybe it’s instinct. I just know I do and finally I have some peace in my life. Now give me a minute to change. Hey Aaron hurry up we have to leave in a minute”.





Nick went and changed and made sure Aaron was ready then they left. Toni helped him close up the house and set the alarms.





First stop was Lilly’s school.





She was almost bouncing out of her car seat.





As soon as they parked at the school she said “Wow this place is big”!!!





They all got out and went inside.





At the door they had to show the school id’s the had gotten for security reasons.





They found Lilly’s classroom and had to practically hold her down because she was bouncing up and down.





Her teacher approached them and said “Hello I am Mrs. Carson and these are my aids Carmen and Maria. Welcome. What is your name”?






Lilly stuck out her hand and replied “My name is Lilly Marie Carter. This is my momma, daddy and uncle. But they don’t go to school here just me’.






She smiled and gave them a tour of the classroom, showed them Lilly’s desk & cubby and gave them a copy of what her schedule/day would be like.





Then it was time for them to say goodbye until it was time to pick her up.





She made them promise to all be there then she was ok.





Next up was Jane’s arraignment.





They made it with a few minutes to spare.





They all went through the metal detectors and found the room she would be in.





Finally after waiting for over an hour she was brought in.





She had on the ugly Orange jumpsuit that all inmates were required to wear.





The judge called her name and she was brought forward to hear the charges.





All of them were sitting in the front row.





The judge said “I understand the lady that Mrs. Carter attacked is here and would like to say a few words”.





Toni stood up and said “Yes your honor I do. I do not wish to press charges, I only want to help if I can. She is my daughters grandmother and I would like to try and bring this family closer together. Anything I can do let me know. Thank you”.





She went to sit down but Jane had other ideas.





She tried to leap over the barrier to attach Toni.






She got a handful of her hair and yelled “You damn lying bitch you are turning my family against me. You forced my son to lie about me to the police….”.





That’s as far as she got because Nick stood up and grabbed her wrist and twisted so she would have to let go then said “You honor if I may I would like to speak since I was there. Toni has done nothing but try and help my mother and all she has got in return is assaulted in front of our daughter and the police. None of us made Aaron say anything that wasn’t the truth. The officers that were there can testify to what happened. I just want my mother to get help. She has already lost custody of her children to my father and control over my brothers career because she was stealing his money. She needs help”.






Then he sat down and made sure Toni was ok while the officers testified.





Finally it was almost over then the judge said ‘I understand a petition has been filed for you Mr. Carter to become your younger brothers permanent guardian. Is this correct”.






Nick stood up again and replied “Yes your honor it is. My father takes care of him but he has a new baby and my 3 sisters so he doesn’t have as much time to devote to him or his career. If you look at the petition he has agreed to let me become Aaron’s guardian”.





The judge said “ I see young Mr. Carter is here. How do you feel about this son”?





Aaron stood up and replied ‘Yes your honor I want my brother to become my guardian. I love my father but he is very busy with his job and the new baby plus my sisters. Nick and Toni only have Lilly right now and Toni is a stay at home mom so she is always there for me. Plus Nick’s job gives him a lot of time to spend with me. I really want to stay with them. But most important is I want my mom to get help. I do love her but I do not want to live with her. Thank you”.





He sat back down then the judge said “Well Mrs. Carter from what I have seen today you have anger issues with nothing to back them up. You are the one that has destroyed your life. No one else. So you have a choice you can take the sentence I can pass down today or you can let this go to trial which I am sure your attorney will tell you will not go your way. You attacked an innocent woman in my court and once before at her home and that will not go unpunished. You are lucky that Miss Martin isn’t pressing charges. However the officers you assaulted at her house are and I am giving you more time for attacking her today in my court room. Now what is your decision”?





Jane’s lawyer talked to her for a few minutes then Jane stood up again and said “On the advice of my attorney I have decided to take the sentence you can pass down today”.






The judge said “That may be the only smart thing you have done lately. I sentence you to 1 year in county jail with 1 month for time served. If you behave in there you may get time off for good behavior. Plus you will be on 4 years probation and be required to attend counseling”.






“I am also grating the guardianship petition granting guardianship of Aaron Carter to Nick Carter for a period of one year. When that year is up I will review it again and possibly grant full custody to Mr. Carter. Court is adjourned”.






They watched Jane being led away and Aaron “I love you mom”.





She just turned and smiled.





They walked out of court hugging each other and headed to register Aaron in his new school.





Nick registered him at Florida Prepatory Academy.





The same school Lilly was at just Aaron was in the 6th grade.





Once he was registered they went to lunch then clothes shopping for Aaron then back to pick up Lilly





.
She was bouncing up & down waiting on the grass with her teacher.






She ran to Nick as soon as she saw him however on the way she bumped into some guy.






He yelled “Watch where in the fuck you are going you damn brat”.






Now that set Nick off.





He walked up to the guy and grabbed his shirt and said quietly “Hey assfuck that is my daughter you just cursed at and for your information she is only 3 ½ years old. You have no damn right to speak to her like that. So either apologize or get a broken face”.






Toni went up to them and somehow managed to pull Nick off of him then said “Honey he isn’t worth it. Plus I don’t want to cause a scene on her first day. Especially with the press outside of the gates”.





The guy apologized to Lilly for his language then walked off.





As they were walking towards the Escalade Nick stopped and said “I think it is time for people to know about her. Either way they will eventually find out and I would rather it be from us”.





Toni replied “ I agree with you so lets go introduce her to them”.





Nick squatted down and said to Lilly “Honey we are going to introduce you to some people. They are reporters. They are the ones that always take pictures of daddy and uncle Aaron. They will ask you some questions and want to take your picture but if you start to get scared just remember we are all here for you. Ok”?






She said “As long as you are here I can do anything”.





He just smiled and kissed her.






They walked out through the gate and up to a reporter that Nick knew from the past.





His name was Jay and he had a good reputation for telling the truth in the press.





Nick said (while other reporters were taking his picture) “Hey Jay can we talk to you for a minute”?
They walked a little ways away from the rest of the press but a few of them tried to follow because they could smell a story.






Nick said “Um this is a private matter so back off”.





They walked a little more away then Nick said “Jay you have been cool in the past so I think you should get this exclusive. I would like you to my daughter Lilly. I just found out about her a couple weeks ago. A few years ago when I was on tour I met her mother who was only 15 at the time, I was 17. We spent the night together and made Lilly. Her mother didn’t want to ruin my career so she never told me about Lilly. Then a few weeks ago she lost the place she was living at and found me to ask if I could take Lilly while she found a place to stay and a permanent job. I told her she could live with me to as my assistant/housekeeper until she found something permanent. We ended up falling for each other again and are seeing where it goes. Now if you want a full interview you can call me later and we can set something up. You might also want to know I now have guardianship of Aaron because my mother is serving a year in jail for assault”.






Jay replied “I would love to since I am now working for People Magazine. For now I would love some pictures. I can write a small article and put it under the people section until I do the interview”.






He smiled at Lilly then took a lot of pictures of her Nick, Toni and Aaron then Nick gave Jay his office number at the house so he could set up a full interview at the house.






They stayed there for a few more minutes then left.





They got home and Lilly talked non stop the whole way there about her day at school.





She got very happy when she found out her uncle would not only be living with them but attending the same school.






As soon as she got into the house she ran to see the puppies and give all of them water.






Nick & Aaron went to Nick’s office to talk while Toni made dinner.





She made steak and mashed potatoes with chocolate ice crème for dessert.





They came out a bit later and helped her set the table.





Nick stood behind her with his arms around her waist and said “Today was a good day despite everything that happened with my mom. My family got bigger, the world will know about my daughter and I get to cuddle with a beautiful lady tonight. It doesn’t get any better than that”.





She smiled and kissed him then said “I agree but I like cuddling with you not a woman. We can role play tomorrow. I am exhausted”. He just softly kissed her and smiled.
TBC
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10220