A Forced Marriage That Turns Into A Happy Ending by MrsCarter
Summary: Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

What would you do if your one of the hottest pop stars, but unless you want your earrings you have to marry a woman of someone elses choosing? That’s what Mr. Carter is forced to do at the ripe old age of 21 by management and his family. But by entering in to the contract he couldn't divorce for 3 years ans had to have at least 1 child, What’s is Nick to do?


Categories: Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter, Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: The Carter family series
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 11844 Read: 10521 Published: 08/16/10 Updated: 09/17/10
Plane ride to New Jersey to meet his bride to be by MrsCarter
Author's Notes:
The young woman has a blonde hair, blue eyes and is in her senior year high school. She has no idea what is about to happen to her.
At about 6 am Nick gets on the plane to New Jersey.

Nick truly didn't want to marry the girl but did not want to lose all he had worked for.

As most of his fans know Nick hates to fly so Nick took a nap to help the time pass.

Nicks father also was on the plane with his son mostly to make sure he did what he had to do.

By the time it hit 945 am Nick and Bob where in New Jersey heading to Hackettstown Nj.

By 11pm they showed up at hackettstown high school.

Nick looks at his father then says "Dad how was she found?"

Bob keeps driving then says " I have known her mother for a while" .

" Oh" says Nick gets out of the car.

As they walk in Toni's mother and father where waiting for Nick and Bob in the office of the principle.

"Mary, Chad" Bob shakes there hands.

"Hello Bob, Nick its nice to meet you" says Mary as she shakes their hands.

Mr. Smith calls Toni from her english class then when she shows up he leaves the room.

"Mom, Dad why you here am I in trouble?"

She asks not seeing Nick or Bob yet.

"No Toni but we need to talk, so please sit" says her father.

As she sits down she sees Nick and Bob and her mouth drops but waits for her father and mother to tell her what was going on.

Mary start off saying " Honey what we are about to tell you, you have choice in the matter" .

Toni looks around the says "ok" .

Her father then tells her about her marrage to Nick and when it would happen

"But! Your crazy!"

She then looks at Nick "I don't mean any offense by it"

"Non taken" says Nick

"Daddy I'm only going to be 18! I'm young still!"

Chad looks at his daughter then says " If you don't then you will be out of the will"

Toni sat and looked at her parents then at Nick and starts crying .

"Fine!" she yells.

As she get outs the room Nick follows grabing her hand as she gets in the hall.

"Toni, I'm sorry about this, I wish I could understand why this is happening but I was just told of this yesterday"

" Look I plan on finishing my senior year here" she says looking at him "

And I wouldn't ask you to not finish it" he pulls her in to a hug as she hears the bell.

"Nick I have lunch now would you like to have lunch with me?"

He smiles at her " sure can you leave for lunch?"

Toni nods and he takes her out side his dad let him use the car he takes her to a diner.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10228