A Forced Marriage That Turns Into A Happy Ending by MrsCarter
Summary: Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

What would you do if your one of the hottest pop stars, but unless you want your earrings you have to marry a woman of someone elses choosing? That’s what Mr. Carter is forced to do at the ripe old age of 21 by management and his family. But by entering in to the contract he couldn't divorce for 3 years ans had to have at least 1 child, What’s is Nick to do?


Categories: Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter, Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: The Carter family series
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 11844 Read: 10502 Published: 08/16/10 Updated: 09/17/10

1. The Meeting with management and parents by MrsCarter

2. Plane ride to New Jersey to meet his bride to be by MrsCarter

3. lunch at charlie browns by MrsCarter

4. Toni's birthday and Carter wedding by MrsCarter

5. Chapter 5 Wedding Night by MrsCarter

6. Chapter 6 by MrsCarter

7. Chapter 7 by MrsCarter

The Meeting with management and parents by MrsCarter
Author's Notes:
NEEd Banner
The date was January 28, 2001.

Nick had been called in to Jives office.

As he walked in Nick saw his parents as well as management.

“What’s going on?” asks Nick.

“Please sit down Nick” says Scott.

As Nick sits down Scott says “Nick we have called you here due to a few problems we been having.

Now before you start I have already had this talk with Howie and AJ” “ok” as he sits he looks around scared.

“ Well Nick, you know that you have lately been getting truckloads of money,in the millions and all you do is blow it on drinking and many other things” says Jennifer.

“Yeah what about it?” says Nick looking at her.

Jen breaths a bit knowing what she was going to say was not going to go over well at all but it had to be done.

“Well Nick since its your 21st birthday, your parents and I have talked and the only way you are going to keep getting what your grandparents have left you and your money from being in the group is your going to have to marry a women that your parents and jive have chosen for you who will help you settle down and grow up some”.

Nick jumps up “ Are you fucking crazy! There is no way in hell im getting married!”.

Bob looks at his son, “Nick you have no chose in this matter! Now sit down and Hear what Jen and Scott have to say now!”

Nick sits down crossing his arms as Scott continues “ Nick you will be marred on the 28th of April the day the young woman turns 18, she lives in New Jersey, just so you know you can"t get a divorce for at least 3 years and you must at least have one child for you to get what was left to you and your earnings from BSB”.

Nick starts to tear up “This is not fair! I don’t even know this girl!”

Jane looks at her son “ You will be going to New Jersey to spend time with her, as well as be there when her parents tell her, you will leave tomorrow”

Nick storms out he grabs his cell and calls AJ.

“Hello?” says AJ “Man please tell me what to do?” AJ then says “ I am guessing you just got out of the meeting with Jive. Man I know you don’t like this nether do Howie or I but just try and make a good thing out of a bad thing”

“And how the hell am I to do that J?” yells Nick into the phone.

“ Nick I"m sorry to tell you this, but Howie and I don’t wish to be out of the group, its our life so we are going to man up and do what they have told us to do. Go meet your bride to be and be nice to her!” says AJ hanging up.

Nick head to his house to think then goes on his boat for alone time. As he sits there watching the sunset he vows to make everyone pay for this in the worst way possible.
Plane ride to New Jersey to meet his bride to be by MrsCarter
Author's Notes:
The young woman has a blonde hair, blue eyes and is in her senior year high school. She has no idea what is about to happen to her.
At about 6 am Nick gets on the plane to New Jersey.

Nick truly didn't want to marry the girl but did not want to lose all he had worked for.

As most of his fans know Nick hates to fly so Nick took a nap to help the time pass.

Nicks father also was on the plane with his son mostly to make sure he did what he had to do.

By the time it hit 945 am Nick and Bob where in New Jersey heading to Hackettstown Nj.

By 11pm they showed up at hackettstown high school.

Nick looks at his father then says "Dad how was she found?"

Bob keeps driving then says " I have known her mother for a while" .

" Oh" says Nick gets out of the car.

As they walk in Toni's mother and father where waiting for Nick and Bob in the office of the principle.

"Mary, Chad" Bob shakes there hands.

"Hello Bob, Nick its nice to meet you" says Mary as she shakes their hands.

Mr. Smith calls Toni from her english class then when she shows up he leaves the room.

"Mom, Dad why you here am I in trouble?"

She asks not seeing Nick or Bob yet.

"No Toni but we need to talk, so please sit" says her father.

As she sits down she sees Nick and Bob and her mouth drops but waits for her father and mother to tell her what was going on.

Mary start off saying " Honey what we are about to tell you, you have choice in the matter" .

Toni looks around the says "ok" .

Her father then tells her about her marrage to Nick and when it would happen

"But! Your crazy!"

She then looks at Nick "I don't mean any offense by it"

"Non taken" says Nick

"Daddy I'm only going to be 18! I'm young still!"

Chad looks at his daughter then says " If you don't then you will be out of the will"

Toni sat and looked at her parents then at Nick and starts crying .

"Fine!" she yells.

As she get outs the room Nick follows grabing her hand as she gets in the hall.

"Toni, I'm sorry about this, I wish I could understand why this is happening but I was just told of this yesterday"

" Look I plan on finishing my senior year here" she says looking at him "

And I wouldn't ask you to not finish it" he pulls her in to a hug as she hears the bell.

"Nick I have lunch now would you like to have lunch with me?"

He smiles at her " sure can you leave for lunch?"

Toni nods and he takes her out side his dad let him use the car he takes her to a diner.
lunch at charlie browns by MrsCarter
Nick and Toni head to charlie browns for lunch.


When they are seated Nick takes a long look at her.

She was pretty, granted not like most of the woman he has dated but she was pretty.

Long waist length blonde hair, huge blue eyes and had curves.

So Toni, tell me about yourself" Nick says.

Toni looks up at him and then says "Well I will be 18 on the 28th of April, I love school, I want to go to school for teaching"she looks down as she said this.


Nick takes her hand and says " I'll make sure you still get to do that Toni, I won't let everyone take your dreams away"

Toni smiled at him as their food came and they talked they found out they both liked the ocean and marine life.

By the time lunch was over and they got up to leave Nick took her hand as they walked back to the car.

He then asks " So do you have to go back to school?"

" I should its only gym class maybe you can join me?" she smiles at him.

They head back to school Nick grabed his gym bag and they headed in

Toni got a pass that allowed Nick to be apart of her gym class.

They headed to her locker people looked at Nick but didn't put 2 and 2 together that he was a Backstreet Boy.

However there were a lot of girls looking at him and drooling because he was so gorgeous and just had that charm about him.

Toni found herself getting jealous.

Throughout out gym class the two of them had fun.


Something Toni never did in gym class.

By the time the day was over Toni and Nick found themselves liking each other and the citation they were in a bit more.

He drove her back home.

When they pulled up to her house and got out Nick pulled Toni in to a hug and kissed her softly.

She responded by putting her arms around his neck and kissing him back.

They both then went in to the house.
End Notes:
So what did you all think?
Toni's birthday and Carter wedding by MrsCarter
April 28, 2001 was a big day for Nick and Toni.

That morning Toni was turning 18 and also marrying Nick.

As she slowly starts to wake up her dad knocks on her door "baby girl time to wake up" he smiles at her.


"I'm up daddy" he hugs her and leaves the room so his oldest daughter could change and get ready for the day.

As Toni walked in to the kitchen to find her mom cooking her fave coco chip pancakes.


"Hi mom" her mom hugs her and says "Nick sent you something its in the living room".


Toni walks in the room to find flowers, a teddy bear and a note.

Toni opened the not and read.

Toni,
First off happy birthday, how did you sleep?

Well I hope.

I would be there to give you your gifts but we can't see each other until you walk down to me at the church.


After you read this go outside the other part of your gift is out there.

I know I don't love you yet but I'm willing to learn to love you. Well have a great day see you later.
Nick

Toni smiles at the note then walks out side


. "OH MY GOD|" her parents and brother and sister run out to see that Nick had gotten her a new car.


"Wow now that's a gift" says Mary.


Chad looks at his daughter as she sits in her brand new yellow bumble bee jeep.


By the time 10am hit Toni, Mary and her sister Angel meet up with the rest of the girls for the wedding party to get there hair done.

At about 4 pm people where at the church waiting for the wedding to start.


Nicks father says " How are you feeling son"?


Nick looks at him and then says " I'm scared but I don't know,theres just something about her I like so I guess this will work out" he smiles at his dad.


By the time 430 hit and the music started to play each person walked down towards Nick.


By the time it was Toni’s turn Nicks hands started to shake.
-------- in Nicks mind---

Wow she looks beautiful, I truly never thought I would get to this day, wow ok Nick stay strong no need to cry. Its only the craziest time of your life.

---- in Toni’s mind---
Ok wow I can't believe I am marring him, what am I doing this is crazy, but why can't I just stop my self. I guess this is it.

Toni looks at her father as he places her hand in to Nicks.


The hole time the pastor talked all Toni could do was keep her self from shaking.


When it was time for them to say the vows the pastor says "Nick would you go first" .


Nick looked at Toni and said " Toni at first I was not sure how all this would work out, knowing I didn't truly want to get married, but getting to know you has given me the chance to try and be the family man I should be".


I'm grateful your willing to go on this wild ride with me"


The pastor then turns to Toni "your turn dear".


Toni took a deep breath " Nick, today is a day I sure didn't believe would come.


I mean hey I won a Backstreet Boy (she smiles at him joking about that part) .


I know love is not something we will use lightly but I know if we can stand beside each other and work together we will grow to love one another.


I'm grateful that I have you by my side" she smiles at Nick and he smiles back at her.

The pastor then goes on to say " Do you Nick take Toni to be your bride?"


"I do” was Nicks reply”


And do you Toni take Nick to be your husband?"


She breaths slowly just looking at Nick " I do"


The pastor then says " By the powers given to me by the state of New Jersey I now pronounce you man and wife.


You Mr. Carter may Kiss your beautiful bride"


Nick pulls Toni in to his arms and gave her the longest kiss he could.


Then turned around and walked her back down the isle.


The reception was held at a very nice restaurant


When they got ready to leave for the honeymoon (which would be brief due to the fact that they were still on tour) everyone lined up to throw bird seed.


They got into the limo and took off.


Toni said :Where are we going"?


Nick replied "To New York city for 3 days. I can't take anymore time off than that because we are still on tour. When the tour is done we can go someplace tropical if you want for a few weeks".

She just smiled and hugged him.
Chapter 5 Wedding Night by MrsCarter
Nick and Toni reach their hotel room.

The Honeymoon Suite at The Waldorf Astoria.

The bellhop took their bags in, Nick tipped him and finally they were alone.

Toni thought it was beautiful.

In the bedroom was a King sized bed with a canopy with a crème & burgundy comforter.

The bathroom had a marble tub that could fit 6
people along with a shower that had 2 shower heads on each wall & one in the ceiling and a vanity with his & hers sinks along with two toilets.

It was only 7pm so Nick says "Hey, why don't you get changed we will go site seeing ".

Toni looks at her new husband then says " Ok" she goes in the bathroom and changes then comes back out wearing jeans and a pink tank top and pink jersey girl pull over.

Nick was in jeans and a green dress shirt and a Celtics pull over.

They head out the hotel and walk around NYC.

They held hands the whole time and had dinner at a cute little cafe.

Then headed back to the hotel.

Toni went to change as Nick got ready for his favorite part of the wedding night.

As she walks out Nick looks at her and smiles she was in a pair of boys shorts and a tank top that said Nicks girl on it.

"Cute shirt" smiles Nick.

"Thanks my best friend made it for me" she says as she climbs into the bed.

Nick roles on to his left side and looks at her slowly placing his hand on her belly.

She looks at him "what are you doing?"

He leans in and says " This" as he kisses her she pushes away.

“Why did you do that”? he says.

She replied “Because you tried to kiss me. We got married because we had to not because we wanted to so I see no reason why we need to have sex”.

He replies “You do know why we were forced to get married . Right?

So I can get everything I worked for and so you will get your inheritance.

We were somehow conned into this with no way out except to do what they want.

According to what I was told we have to stay married for at least 3 years and produce one child.

If that doesn’t happen I will lose over $300 million dollars I have earned over the years along with my

friendship with my band mates, my house and song rights along with royalties.

Another reason I want to make love is because although I am not in love with you I do care for you and I

think if we do make love there will be much stronger feelings afterwards.

When I fist met you I knew I liked something about you. I feel I can trust you.

And if/when we do make a baby I think you will be a very good mother”.

Toni looked over at her husband and saw truth in his beautiful blue eyes.

She made a decision to stick with this marriage and make it work.

She said “Why don’t you order some dessert from room service to be delivered in an hour and in the

meantime we can take a bath. I mean we do want to be clean when we kiss each other”.

Then she got up and headed into the bathroom.

Nick’s jaw was hanging open because he could not believe that she was going along with everything.

As soon as he heard the water start he called room service and ordered two slices of chocolate

Cheesecake along with a bottle of champagne.

Then he walked into the bathroom and almost chocked.

She was sitting in a white marble bathtub up to her neck in bubbles with red rose petals floating on the top.

She smiled and said “Well husband are you just going to stand there or are you going to help your wife take a bath”?

He finally closed his mouth and took his clothes off.

When he was naked it was her turn to drool and stare then she let out a moan that he heard.

It made him smile to know that he made her get excited like that.

He walked over to the tub and she scooted forward so he could climb in behind her.

When he sat down he put his legs on the side of her so she was surrounded by him then pulled her back against his chest so her head was resting on his shoulder.

He had his arms around her and was placing soft kisses on her neck and collarbone and running his hands down her chest.

He stopped at her breasts and started to massage them which made her moan again and push back against him.

She felt how excited he was and smiled then reached a hand back and rubbed her hand over him which made him thrust forward and moan in her ear.

He whispered “Wife if you keep doing that this wedding night will be over before it starts”.

She replied “Don’t tell me husband that you are running out of energy? I guess we won’t have much of a wedding night after all”.

He sucked on her neck leaving a very noticeable hickey then replied “Oh believe me we will have a very memorable wedding night/morning. I have more energy than you can imagine”.

He sat up and grabbed the loofa and put some of her vanilla scented body wash on it and started washing her from the neck down.

Stopping at all of his favorite places.

Every time he ran the loofa over her breasts she arched into his hands and moaned which encouraged him too go farther.

He washed her abdomen and when he got to her small patch of curls he spread her legs wider.

He slowly ran the loofa through her neither regions then back up stopping at her bundle of nerves.

Her head was against his shoulder and she started kissing his neck and ears.

She didn’t know that his ears were his sensitive spot so when she did that he rubbed her spot a bit harder.

As he was doing this he inserted a finger in her and curled it hitting her g spot.

Curls of pleasure that felt like electrical shocks started in her lower regions and spread until they consumed her whole body.

She arched her back and clenched her lower muscles around his fingers as she came moaning his name.

He kept thrusting his fingers in and out as she came down from her first orgasm.

She said “That was so worth the wait. I never knew it could be that good”.

He replied “Oh my dear that was just a warm up. It will get so much better later on”.

She said “How can it possibly get any better”?

He grinned and said “Because I want this to be very memorable for you and I want to see your face when I am deep inside of you making you scream”.

He turned her around and sat her on his lap.

She leaned down and gave him a very passionate kiss.

As she was doing this she tentatively reached down and wrapped her hand around him.

She thought -Oh my goodness he is very large and thick. It won’t fit.

She didn’t realize she had said the last part out loud.
He kissed her back and said “Yes my dear it will fit. It will be tight but it will fit over and over again. Until both of us are exhausted”.

She slowly squeezed him as she ran her hand up and down his extremely hard erection.

Stopping at the head to run her finger around the hole.

Up and down she went squeezing and rubbing until he arched his back and started moaning “Oh damn baby you have to stop”.

She said “No I don’t”.

So she squeezed harder and stroked faster until he threw his head back, pushed into her hand and came very hard.

He moaned her name over and over again in between kisses.

When he had calmed down he hugged her and said “I am very glad to see that you are enthusiastic about this.

Now why don’t we get out and take this to our bed”.
She was a bit scared but she trusted him so they got out, dried each other off and went to bed.

He brought the tray over with their cheesecake and champagne and they fed each other and had a couple glasses of champagne.

By this time she was feeling pretty good.
She wasn’t drunk but more relaxed.

He put their plates and glasses on the serving cart and laid down beside her on the bed.

He again put his hand on her belly and rubbed as he slowly kissed her.

She put her arms around his neck and pulled him closer as she opened her mouth and their kissing got very passionate & hot.

He got fully on top of her and nudged her legs apart and settled between them as they continued to kiss.

He broke the kiss and leaned down to kiss her neck.

She leaned up and started kissing/sucking on his neck which left a rather large hickey, as she was doing this he started rubbing his erection up and down her sex making her get very wet and ready for him.

After a couple minutes he looked down and said “I want you so bad but you have to know this will hurt a bit”.

She smiled and replied “I know that. But thank you for thinking of me. Now make love to me and make me fully your wife”.

He smiled and put his hand under her thigh lifting her leg up around his hip.

He reached between them and put himself at her entrance and pushed forward slowly.

She tensed up and he kissed her and whispered “Just relax baby”.

He pushed forward bit by bit giving her time to get used to him until he reached her barrier.

She said “Just do it fast so the pain will be over quicker”.

So he pulled all the way out then slammed back in all the way to the base breaking through her barrier.

He threw his head back and moaned “Oh holy shit your tight. Damn”.

She whimpered “I’m sorry”.

He replied “No. Don’t be sorry. That is a compliment, you feel so amazing around me. Like you were squeezing me with your hand”.

He kissed away the few tears she shed because it hurt and kept still until she gave him the signal to move.

After a couple minutes she arched her hips up and squeezed him.

He got the hint and started moving.

Slowly at first then faster the more she squeezed him and moaned.

He rotated his hips which made her scream his name.

She brought both of her legs up so they were by her shoulders which let him go in very deep.

The faster he moved the more she moaned and scratched her nails down his back which made him arch his hips and hit her g spot.

After about 35 minutes of this she started breathing faster and moaned “Oh…. Nick…..ahhhhhh…….baby”.

Then she squeezed him and found her release.

Feeling her contract her womanhood around him as she came triggered his release.

He moaned “Oh…..damn baby……….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”.

He collapsed on top of her and rested while they both caught their breath.

A few minutes later he pulled out and rolled off of her and brought her to rest her head on his chest.

He brought the covers up over them and she said “Thank you Nickolas. That was beautiful and something I will never forget”.

He smiled and kissed the top of her head then replied “Oh you are very welcome. I hope you feel ok. Now why don’t we rest for a bit because I have a feeling we will do that a few more times before sunrise”.

She snuggled into his side and they both fell asleep with visions of how the next time would be.

A couple hours later she woke up to use the bathroom and felt a bit sore but very happy.

When she got back to bed she decided to surprise him by sitting on him to wake him up.

She found him hard again and got very wet & excited.

She leaned down and gave him soft kisses until he opened his eyes and said “Well hello beautiful. What did you have in mind”?

She smiled and said “More of you in me. If that’s ok with you”?

He laughed and said “That will always be ok with me”.

She started scooting back and forth on him getting him wet with her juices.

As she leaned down he captured a nipple in his mouth and lightly bit it as he rolled the other one between his fingers.

She threw her head back and let out a low moan as she felt the sparks again.

She moved her hand between them and ran her index finger over the head of him and lightly pinched it then wrapped her fingers around as much of him as she could and started stroking him.

He got harder (if that was possible) and pushed into her hand.

A few minutes later she sat up with him still in her hand and lifted him so he was pointing up and slowly lowered herself onto him until he was all the way in.

She could feel him stretching her more than before because in this position he was in a lot deeper.

He let out a very loud moan as she started moving up and down.

Her hands were on his chest as she moved and as she went down he pushed up to meet her.

After a little while they had their heads thrown back and were making very sexy noises and sweating from the exertion.

He grabbed onto her hips and took control of the citation by pounding upwards very hard.

You could hear the body slapping noises and extremely loud moans and groans as they moved against each other.

As he felt her about to explode he sat up and lifted her off of him and put her on her hands and knees.

He got behind her and spread her legs and inserted himself back in her.

She said “I think I will like this”.

He smiled and replied “Oh I know you will like this. You will also feel me all the way inside of you because I go as deep as I possibly can”.

He grabbed her hips, pulled out so only the head was left in her and slammed all the way back in.

He moved so hard that she was moved forward towards the headboard.

As he moved back in she would push back to meet him.

He was pounding into her as hard as he possibly could without hurting her.

They both knew that they would be sore in the morning but it felt so good neither of them cared.

They went at it like this for another 30 minutes.

During that time she came twice.

When she was about to have her third orgasm he pulled out and slammed back in as hard as possible several times then leaned down, bit her shoulder and came harder than he ever has before in his life.

When she felt him get his release she tensed up, screamed his name and got hers too.

They both collapsed on the bed and rested till they calmed down several minutes later.

When he got up and pulled out he heard her let out a hiss of pain,

“Are you ok” he asked.

She replied “Yes just very sore”.
He said “Why don’t we both get some sleep. After the day and night we have had I’m sure we both need it”.

She went to the bathroom to use the facilities and freshen up then went to bed and waited for him.

He went next then came to bed and got in behind her.

He had his arms wrapped around her so they were spooning.

He said “Goodnight wife”.

She said “Goodnight to you too husband”.

And with that they both drifted off to sleep very happy and content in a citation neither of them thought they would like.
TBC
End Notes:
Please review. I want know what you think, good and bad.
Thank you for reading.
Chapter 6 by MrsCarter
On the Monday after her marriage (they got married

on a Thursday & had a 3 day honeymoon in NYC) to

Nick he drove her to school in her new Jeep before

leaving to head back on tour.



They pull up to the school she looks at him and says "Do you have to leave?"



He hugs her as he sees the tour bus pull up "Yes baby I'm sorry but I’ll be back in May for your prom" he kisses her and she says " Do you promise?"



He hugs her as he put her keys in her hand and says " You better believe it".



The other guys hop out and hug Toni as they each get back on the bus.



She kisses Nick hard one last time and says “It will be difficult sleeping without you next to me”.



He says “Same here although we didn’t do a lot of

sleeping. At least not with clothes on and I will miss

being inside of you “.



She turns red and kisses him again then watches as

he gets on the bus and it takes off.



As she heads inside one of her friends says "Hey Toni how was your weekend?"



She smiles at them and says "I um got married".



Everyone looked at her and Dan says "What”!



"Yeah look I don't want to talk about it because I already miss him” she replies.



She heads to her locker to put wedding photos of her and Nick in there.



She doesn’t say who she married because it is still

new and she wants/hopes it can stay private for

awhile but she knows better.



During the day she hears people talking about the

BSB tour bus being at the school that morning.



Of course most of the girls were talking about how


fine Nick was and what they wanted to do to him,

which made Toni mad.



She felt like screaming he is MINE!!!



Then she would smile and think of their wedding and

honeymoon which would make her blush.



She had never even heard of some of the things they

had done.



Of course Nick had a libido that was unmatched but

he never forced her to do anything. He would try to

explain it first.



Of course quite a few times she took the initiative

because the things he could do with his fingers and

tongue should be illegal.



Quite a few people asked where she got her rings

and she told them from her new husband.



One guy in particular said “Hey Toni since he isn't

here I can keep you company.


After all you said he is a musician and we all know

they never make anything of themselves.


I wouldn’t want you to be lonely or bored or live with a

poor man”.



She laughed and said “Oh trust me Dan you will be


eating your words when you meet him at the prom”.



As the days went on and prom was coming up she


was so happy because she knew Nick was going to


be there and would have some time off.



The day of the prom Toni had not talked to Nick but

heard from her father in law that Nick was picking her

up at 6pm.



So that morning of prom she was at school and was


able to leave at noon to get ready.



At noon Toni was headed to her car when some of the paparazzi show up.



"Toni, how is it to be marred to a pop star"?



Toni looks at them and says " I love Nick and I really


don't want to talk about this.



I got my prom to get ready for" they kept taking photos


as she drove away and headed home to get ready.



By the time 6 pm hits Nick shows up at her parents

house.



She was finishing her makeup as she hears her

door open.



"Hi baby" she turns and looks at Nick .



" Hi" he replies and pulls her into a searing kiss that

leaves both of them breathless and very much

wanting to be alone.



She then looks at him and says "The paparazzi


found me at school today".



He looks at her and says "I'm sorry honey I wish I


could change that for you".



She says “I knew it would happen and I am ok with it


as long as we get some privacy to be together”.



He kisses her for a bit then said “Your mom said you


have been having some trouble from a guy at


school”.



She tries to blow it off but Nick insists that she tell


him.



So she tells him everything including what he said


her first day back and his offer the other day to “meet


her needs’ since her absent husband couldn’t do it.



When she was done telling him she swore you could


see steam coming out of his ears.



She said “Don’t worry about him.


He doesn’t matter all that matters now is that you are


here and have 4 weeks off so we can be together.


Then I get to go with you when the tour starts up


again”.



Nick replies “I won’t hit him on purpose but if he says


one wrong word to you he will be hurting.



No one disrespects my wife like that and gets away


with it”.



They kiss some more than get ready to leave for her


second prom and Nick’s first.



When they got outside she gasped because waiting


for them was a black stretch Jaguar limo.



Before the driver opened the door Nick handed her a


red corsage and she gave him a red boutonniere.



The driver held the door and helped her in then Nick


got in and they took off.



On the way there they held hands, talked some and


kissed a whole lot.



Nick was starting to get grabby but she reminded


him they had the next 4 weeks to do that.



Before she would get out of the limo she touched up


her makeup and Nick said “You look beautiful without


all of that stuff but as long as it makes you happy


that’s all that matters. I meant to tell you no one


knows I am here so we should be paparazzi free for


the night.



But tomorrow will be another story since someone is


bound to call a reporter.



That is why I have a suite for us at the Hilton. Did you


pack all of your stuff”?



She replied “Yes I did.


My mom will have everything downstairs when we get

back”.



Nick gave her the patented Carter grin then said


“I don’t think we will be back to your house for a


couple days.



I need alone time with you Mrs. Carter”.



She turned pink.



The driver opened the door and Nick got out first then


helped Toni out.



They walked into the gym and you could hear the


whispers and see people pointing at them.



Nick was used to it but it made Toni mad.



He just squeezed her hand and smiled.



They signed in at the table and signed up for prom


pictures then went inside.



The whole time Nick kept her hand in his.



He bowed to her and said “Mrs. Carter may I have


this dance”?



She smiled and replied “It would be my honor”.



He took her hand and lead her to the dance floor.



Her arms went around his neck and his went around her waist.



No one else existed for either one of them the whole time they danced.



After a few dances they went to get something to drink and a few people approached them.



However Nick made it very clear that he wouldn’t sign any autographs or pose for any pictures because this was his and his wife’s prom and he wanted time with her.



You never saw so many mouths hang open when he said that.



Just as they were heading back to the dance floor Dan approached them and said “Hey Toni wanna dance”?



She said “Not with you. The only person I want to
dance with is my husband. You know the musician that won’t ever amount to anything or make any money and can’t satisfy me”.



He said “This is your husband”?



Before she could say anything Nick got in his face


(think House of Carters when Nick got in Aarons face


and yelled at him) and said “Yes I am and you had


better be ready to apologize to her for the rude way


you spoke to her.


No one is allowed to speak to my wife that way or


think he can show her such disrespect.


She is a lady and has way too much class to slap you.


I however will have no problem kicking your scrawny


ass and breaking a few bones”.



Dan looked like he was ready to piss his pants because Nick was taller and much bigger than him.


He stood there silent which was making Nick very mad because he thought Dan was ignoring him.


Dan spoke up and said “Sorry Toni”.


Then very quickly walked away.


She reached up and kissed Nick then whispered in

his ear “You’re my hero husband. Thank you for

defending me. I love you”.



He replied “Your welcome.

However wife your playing a very dangerous game when you whisper in my ear like that.

I just might have to take you out to the limo and have my wicked way with you. You love me”???????



She smiled shyly then nodded yes.



He got the most beautiful smile then hugged her and said “I care for you very much even though I don’t say I love you never doubt how much you mean to me


. I have a very hard time saying that because of how I saw my parents act”.



She just smiled and replied “That is fine with me
because I have more than enough love for the both of us”.




They hugged and a few of her real friends came up to offer their congratulations and to meet her husband.



They were genuinely happy for them.



These were the people that could keep their mouths shut and be happy for them.



They talked for a bit then went to dance some more.



After some more dancing they went to take their prom pictures.



Let’s just say there were quite a few people staring.



They took extra poses because this was Nick’s only prom and her senior one.



They both had a lot of family and friends who wanted pictures.



The photographer assured Nick that no one would get copies except for them.



They went back inside for the crowning of the prom King & Queen.




A couple of Toni’s friends were in the court.



After a couple more hours of mingling and dancing it was time to go.



They said goodbye to her friends and went outside to wait for the limo.




Nick was standing behind Toni and had his arms wrapped around her waist.



He was giving her very soft kisses on the neck which were giving her very naughty ideas.



Right before the limo pulled up she saw Dan and his date come out.



Dan was looking at her in a way that was making Nick very mad.


(and as anyone could tell you making Nick mad was a very bad idea. He had anger issues and knew how to fight)


To avoid a fight Toni turned around in Nick’s arms and gave him a kiss that about blew his shoes off.



We’re talking hands on the ass and tongue down the throat.



By the time the limo pulled up Nick was ready to rip Toni’s clothes off.



They got in the limo and Nick told the driver to go to the Hilton.



During the ride there Nick and Toni were all over each other trying to make up for time they were apart.



The limo arrived at the Hilton and the driver got two bags out and handed them to Nick.



Nick paid him and they headed inside.



They checked in and were shown to a very luxurious suite.



It had a balcony with a private dining area and a jacuzzi.



Toni looked around then said “Nick you didn’t have to get a suite. A regular room would be fine”.



He smiled and replied “No it wouldn’t. I need a place to work while you are at school and this has it. Plus if I need to work a bit at night I won’t disturb you”.



She put her arms around his neck and said “I have missed you very much husband and you have said how much you missed me so why don’t you show me just how much”.



He smiled and kissed her very slowly which drove her crazy and made her moan.



This turned Nick on very much so he reached behind her and unzipped her dress.



He saw her in a black lace strapless bra and a matching thong.



His mouth hung open then he said “Wife that should be illegal but damn do I like it”.



She smiled and replied “How much do you like it”?
He said “Let me show you”.



He very quickly took his and her clothes off then backed her up against the wall.



He attacked her mouth with a kiss that left no doubt in her mind what he was feeling.



He reached a hand down and parted her nether lips and rubbed a finger over her sex.



She was moaning and trying to push herself onto his fingers.



He obliged her by inserting one as he was running his tongue around a nipple.



After a few minutes she reached down and took him in her hand and squeezed as she stroked.



As he was inserting a finger she said “Please Nick I need you now”.



Without another word he pulled his finger out, reached down and picked her up so her legs went around his waist.



He lifted her up by her bottom and slowly her lowered onto his erection.



She let out a gasp because she still wasn’t used to his size.



She squeezed him and he held on to her hips and started moving her up and down.



She had her head thrown back and he took that as an invitation to attack her neck.



He picked the spot above her collarbone and started sucking and biting.



It left a big hickey.



As he would push up she would squeeze him.



Pretty soon all you could hear were very loud moans & groans and the sound of two bodies coming together.



She was scratching her nails down his back and he was holding her hips hard enough 2 leave bruises.



After about 30 minutes they both felt the sparks and the familiar down low tickle.



They had their heads in each others necks and as their orgasms hit the bit each other on the neck.



A few minutes later they were still calming down and could still feel little tremors.



He walked towards the bed and lifted her off of him.


She stood up with shake legs, kissed him then went to the bathroom.


When she came back he went and met her under the covers.



He pulled her against his chest and put his arms around her then said “Goodnight wife. We can continue this in the morning”.



She smiled and replied “I am very much looking forward to it. Goodnight husband”.
TBC
End Notes:
Please review. Also any ideas about where you would like to see this go would be welcome.
Chapter 7 by MrsCarter
As the weeks counted down till graduation, Nick was hard at work working on new music for his own solo cd as well as stuff for the guys.




Nick loved coming for dinner with his wife’s family because they really loved and accepted him unlike his own family.




On June 12th, Toni was at school having a few people sign her yearbook.




One of here friends was reading the long letter Nick left her.




Toni,
We met under less than ideal circumstances, however it has turned into the best thing that has ever happened to me. You really understand me and love me for me, not because of who I am or what I do. You also put up with my crazy schedule without complaint and give me something to look forward to at the end of the day. A woman I can trust, love, hold, kiss, take a sexy shower with and go to sleep with knowing you will be there when I wake up in the morning. I truly never thought I would get married or have a serious relationship with anyone. But you proved me wrong. I have never been happier to be wrong before. I hope we are together for many years. Enough years to see our grandchildren graduate from college and start families of their own. I know I don’t say this nearly enough but I do love you, am in love with you and I can’t wait to be alone with you. You have my heart. Always have and always will.
Love you forever and a day,
You husband Nick





Jen smiles at Toni then says "Toni you have a sweet husband".



"That I do, I am so grateful to have him" she replies.




By the time the bell rang all the seniors left to go eat lunch.





Nick was meeting Toni at Mama's Pizza.




"Hey baby" he smiles as he see's her walk in.




She hugs him and says "Hi honey, did you get a lot of work done?"





"A little, guess what" he smiles at her.




"What?" She replies back at him as she eats her pasta.





"Well the guys and I will be performing at your graduation" .




"Really! So I’ll get to see you all night!" she smiled.




"You better believe it. We also making gift bags for anyone who truly wants them" he says.





She hugs him and looks at the clock.




"Nick I have to go to my parents and get ready" she says.




Nick pays and he follows her to her parents house.





At the house Toni dressed in a beautiful blue sundress and a pair of white dress sandals.





She came down the steps with her graduation robes on just not zipped up.





"I'm ready" she smiles as she was putting her wedding rings back on.





Nick said with a less than happy voice “Why did you take your rings off? I thought they never came off”.




She replied “I took them off so I could put lotion on. I didn’t want to get them dirty. They mean too much to me”.




He said “I know. I just don’t like the idea of you having them off. They could get lost and getting another set wouldn’t mean as much”.





She said “Nick I love them very much and you know how much they mean to me. Especially since they came from you. I am very careful with them. I would never lose them”.





He smiled, hugged her then said “I know and I’m sorry if I came off as harsh but to me it would be a bad omen if they were lost. Like if I lost my ring”.





She said “Hopefully neither of us will lose our rings. I have a ring tower I put them on when I take them off. It is always in the same place and no one touches it but me. So relax. Ok”?




He kissed her then said “Is the graduation over so we can go back to our room”?





She blushed and replied “No dear not yet. Why in a hurry”?





He got the evil Carter grin and replied “Oh baby you have no idea how much of a hurry I am in. I want to give you graduation kisses all over your beautiful body however I might get stuck kissing in the middle”.






She turned scarlet and said “Is that all you ever think about”?





He said “When I am still a newlywed and I have a sexy, luscious, beautiful tasty wife yes that is all I think about”.





She just got even redder and kissed him and they left for graduation in Nick’s Black Cadillac Escalade.





They arrived at the school and right away Toni had to leave to go rehearse with the rest of her class.




The rest of her family signed in with their graduation tickets, got their programs and found their seats down front.





To Nick’s surprise the rest of BSB was waiting in sets near them.





With security of course.




Kevin had his camcorder and Nick & AJ had cameras so they could take many pictures.





Finally the graduation music started.




Everyone came out and took their seats.




The principle and a few others gave their speeches then announced the award & scholarship winners.




Toni got an award for having perfect attendance all throughout high school and one for having straight A+’s all through high school.





She had her own very loud cheering section.





Finally her name was called & Nick got a huge grin when they announced “Toni Maria Carter“.




Finally an hour later all of her class had graduated.





Everyone met in the parking lot (I mean the whole graduating class & their families) for pictures.





Toni’s family was taking pictures of her and Nick & some of her friends and a few people wanted to take pictures with BSB.





They said yes to a few of them but not many because this was Toni’s day.




After everyone was done taking pictures they piled in the cars to head to the near by country club for the graduation party.





As soon as they arrived people tried to get close for autographs.





Nick and Toni allowed a few paparazzi to ask questions & take pictures for 15 minutes then they headed inside.





It was decorated like a Midsummer Nights Dream.





At the end of the party the paintings on the wall were being auctioned off for charity.





The money was going to the local woman’s shelter and men’s home.





They had one big table reserved.




As soon as they sat down Toni noticed that AJ was looking kind of down.





“What’s wrong Alex”?




“Nothing except my so called wife was too busy to take a few hours out of her schedule to come with me tonight”




“Well maybe she had things to do”.





“Yeah she is shopping with her sister because some high school graduation is beneath her”.




“I swear the gods were looking out for Nick when they paired him with you. He found someone that really loves him and for the first time since I have known him the eternal player has settled down and is happy with one woman. That is something I never thought would happen. I mean between him, me & Kevin we must have been with at least a third of the women in the known world and he happily gave it all up for you. When we were on tour the closest he got to another woman was to sign an autograph and pose for pictures. And I swear every other word out of his mouth was about you. Lady you must be magic or something”.





Nick said “She is my magic and I am thankful for her. I mean it’s fucked up how we ended up together but I wouldn’t change it for anything. I really love her and she loves me for me. She wouldn’t care if I was a grease monkey she would still love me. And I will always be thankful for that. Why how are things with you and Racine”?





AJ replied “Things are fine as long as we aren’t together too long. When we are we fight because we have nothing in common. Unlike you two who are perfect for each other”.





Nick just smiled and kissed Toni.





Aj was staring at them in a funny way.





The principal took the stand and welcomed everyone to the party.





He gave out some more awards and invited everyone to dance.





Nick bowed to Toni and said “Beautiful lady may I have this dance”?





She smiled and said “I would be honored”.




They got on the floor and were wrapped around each other like no one else existed.




They danced through several songs and ignored people that tried to cut in.





After awhile they sat down for a rest Toni got up to use the bathroom.





On her way back she saw a girl approach Nick and ask him to dance.





He figured it was ok.





They went to the floor and the girl was ok at first.





Then a few minutes later she put her hands on his ass and squeezed.





Toni was very angry so she walked up and accidentally stepped on the end of her dress and when the girl moved to get in her face her dress ripped off.





She was left stand there in her underwear.





People laughed at her and she ran off.





Nick walked up to her and said “Now that was funny. What made you do that”?





“She was touching my husband in ways only I am allowed to. So I took business into my own hands”.




He just kissed her and they danced some more.





Throughout the night they danced with their various friends and some people that approached them.





A few hours into the dance Toni left to use the bathroom again when she came out AJ was waiting for her.




She said “What’s up”?





“I am wondering why Nick got the magic and I got the gold digging disinterested bitch. Why can’t I have the magic for once” he replied.





He approached her until she was against the wall, then he leaned in and tried to kiss her.





She backed away and said “Alex what are you doing”?





He said “Taking the magic for myself”.





She said “No what you are doing is screwing over one of your best friends. He has always been there for you through out all of your rehab and lawsuits and now you are trying to kiss his wife”.





AJ leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers and bit her bottom lip.





She opened her mouth to protest and he stuck his tongue in her mouth.





She pushed against his chest & when that didn’t work she bit his tongue.





He backed up and yelled “Ow dammit that fucking hurt”.




“Good it should. You deserve it”.





She ran into the ballroom straight to Nick.





He wrapped his arms around her and said “What’s wrong baby? Did someone hurt you”?





She said “I was coming out of the bathroom and AJ was waiting for me. I asked him what he wanted and he said he wanted the magic. I asked what that was and he pushed me against the wall and kissed me”.





Nick just stared at her and said “Are you serious”?





She replied “No Nick I’m making it all up. When you see him ask him why he has a sore tongue. He has one because I bit him when he stuck his tongue in my mouth. If you think I am lying then you go to hell and take me to my parents house”.





He looked into her eyes and was about to say something when he saw AJ coming out of the bathroom hallway.





He walked up to him and said “I am going to ask you a question and for the sake of our friendship you had better tell me the truth. Did you try to kiss Toni”?





Aj replied “Yes I did. I want some of the magic you two have. I lost my mind for a second. I am tired of being married to a damn robot. I want a real woman. I want what you have”.





Nick closed his eyes for a second then got in Aj’s face.





He said “You motherfucking asshole. I have trusted you with my life and you have trusted me with the same and when I finally find some happiness you try to take it away from me by hitting on my wife. What in the fuck did you think was going to happen? That she would suddenly leave me and fall in love with you? Grow a brain asshole. She loves me not you. I was the first and only man to ever touch her. And it will stay that way. I’m sorry you got stuck with a gold digging bitch but do not try to take away my happiness”.





Nick drew back his fist but right before he could connect with Aj’s face Toni stepped up and grabbed his hand.





“Baby please don’t. He’s not worth it. He made a mistake. People do stupid things sometimes. Let it go. I’m sure he learned his lesson”.





Nick turned around to say something to her but she ran into the bathroom with her hand over her mouth.






When she had been in there for 10 minutes Nick started to get worried.





So being Nick he went into the woman’s bathroom to check on her.





He found her curled up on the floor of the stall clutching her stomach.





He started to panic and said “Baby tell me what’s wrong”.





She said “I have been having bad cramps all night”.




“Maybe you are starting you period”?





“No I had it last week. I think this is something much worse. Ahhhhhhhhh….. Oh shit it hurts so bad”.




Nick said “Baby wait right here I will get help”.




He went into the hallway and found Toni’s mom walking by.





He told her Toni wasn’t feeling well and he was taking her to the hospital.





Her mother had the limo pull up and Nick carried Toni outside.




Everyone else followed in their cars.




About 20 minutes later they pulled up to New Jersey General Hospital.





An orderly came out with a wheelchair and Nick helped Toni into it.





They were met inside by the emergency doctor.




He put her in a room and told everyone they had to wait in the waiting room.





Around 30 minutes later he called Nick into the room.





The doctor said “I am very sorry to inform both of you that you suffered a miscarriage”.





Toni said “What? There is no way I could have been pregnant. I am on birth control pills. We want kids just not until after he gets through with the tour he is starting in 10 days. We will be on the road for 9 months. We were going to start trying when we got back”.





The doctor replied “Mrs. Carter you can still conceive when you are on birth control pills. It is very rare but it can happen”.





Nick asked “How far along was she”?





“She was 6 weeks along. And her body probably aborted the baby because since she didn’t know she was pregnant she kept taking her birth control pills’ the doctor replied.





Toni looked at Nick and said “I must have got pregnant on out honeymoon and I killed our baby. I am so sorry”.





Nick hugged her and said “No sweetheart you didn’t kill out baby. You didn’t know you were pregnant so you kept taking your pills. It wasn’t your fault”.





He asked the doctor “Can she still have kids in the future”?





The doctor smiled and replied “Oh yes she can. However I would wait at least 4 to 6 months before trying to conceive again and at least 2 weeks before you have intercourse. And when you do you will need to use condoms. She can start a new type of birth control pill when she has her next period. Now I am going to have to ask you to leave the room Mr. Carter. We have to clean her out to make sure nothing is left so she can heal. When we are done she will have to stay here for a few hours to see how she reacts to everything. Then I’ll release her. I want her on total bed rest for 3 days and after that no heavy lifting for another week. I would like her to come see me before you leave on tour, I see no reason why she can’t go. Just take things easy for a bit”.






Nick kissed her very softly and said “I’ll be right outside of the door. I’ll tell everyone of what happened. I love you”.






She started crying and said “Can you stay here until the anesthesia takes effect”?





He hugged her and replied “Of course I will”.






She kept crying and Nick wiped her tears until she went to sleep.






Then he went in to the waiting room and told everyone what had happened.





Toni’s mother said “Well when she is released she will come stay at our house until you get back from your tour”.





Nick said “You had better rethink that. When she is released she will be staying with me at the hotel and she will be going on tour with me. If you have any other thoughts forget them. She is my wife and she belongs with me. You no longer have any say about what she does or where she goes. You and her father may have forced her to marry me but what you didn‘t count on was us falling in love. We will be together no matter what and I strongly suggest you remember that in the future. Everyone has signed the legal papers agreeing to what we get when we meet the demands of the marriage and if you even think of trying to alter them because you don‘t get to tell her what to do then know this, I can and will make your life hell. Toni and I agreed that we will consider what the other one wants before anyone else. So when we have children, if you ever want to see them than do not try to interfere in our lives. I do love all of you for welcoming me into your family but do not mistake that for me being a pushover. All of you have twisted and manipulated our lives but it turned out to be a blessing because I found my soul mate. However remember that when you manipulate peoples lives it comes back to haunt you”.






An couple hours later the doctor came to the family waiting room and said “Mr. Carter she just woke up and is asking for you”.






Nick went into her room and sat by her bed.





She opened her eyes and said “Hi. I’m surprised you are still here”.





“Why”? he replied.





“Because I lost our baby and it’s all my fault. We won’t ever get to see him or her grow up and will never know what it was”.





He very softly kissed her and said “Honey it was not your fault. Even the doctor said it wasn’t your fault. You didn’t know you were pregnant so you kept taking your birth control pills because we agreed to wait until after the tour to try making a baby. Please believe me when I tell you that I do not blame you in any way. My only concern is you getting better and feeling better. I couldn’t stand it if anything happened to you”.






“What did everyone say when you told them”?






“They all want you to get better however your mother tried to say that you would be staying at her house and wouldn’t be going on tour with me”.






“That is ridiculous. I told her I am going with you. She tried to say she knew what was best for me and we got into an argument. I told her that the day they forced us to get married they lost all say in my life. I am very glad they did though because I met the love of my life. I mean I still love my parents but I am your wife now. You get to say what happens in my life. Just you no one else. I know your not the controlling type but you are my husband and I have old fashioned beliefs. The husband is head of the household/family. And I know you won’t use that to control me just to suggest what you believe will be in my best interest”.





He smiled and kissed her then said “As long as we trust each other we will be fine now rest”.





He sat with her until the doctor came back in a couple hours later.





He examined her and said “Well Toni you seem to be doing better. I will release you but remember what I said you need at least 3 days bed rest and no intercourse for 2 weeks. I want you to make an appointment to see me before you leave. I know your husbands tour starts in 10 days so I will give you a prescription for some new birth control pills. I want you to start taking them after you are done with your next period. Now are there any questions”?





They didn’t have any so he signed her discharge papers and had a nurse make an appointment for her.





When they walked into the waiting room everyone gave her a hug.






However her mother had a pinched look on her face.




Toni asked her what was wrong.






She said “Nothing dear I was just worried about you”.





To her and everyone’s surprise Toni replied “That’s a bunch of bullshit and you know it. I believe you are concerned about me but you are more upset because now that I am married to Nick you no longer have a say in my life. He is my husband and I will do what he wants not what you want. So I suggest you and daddy get used to the idea of not controlling my life anymore”.





Everyone’s mouth was hanging open, including Nick’s.





An orderly brought a wheelchair and he wheeled Toni to the limo.



Nick helped her to get settled then got in.





He told the driver to take them to the hotel.





When they got there Nick got her settled in bed and told her he would be back.





She asked “Where are you going”?





He said “To your parents house to get the rest of your things. I don’t want you to have to go there if you need anything. I mean I do love them but they are like my parents they have trouble letting go. One of our security will be in the next room if you need anything. Now sleep”.





He covered her up and stayed with her until she fell asleep.




When she woke up a few hours later he was laying beside her with his arms wrapped around her.




She said “Hello. Did you go to my parents yet”?





He laughed and said “Yes. I got back a few minutes ago and I got everything you packed including some stuff you brother packed for you. Mementos and stuff. He said he went through the whole house and got everything he thought you would want. I like him. He is a good kid”.





She said “You would like him he is just like you. Including the attitude. Except he is only 15”.





Nick kissed her and said “I ordered Chinese food for us. We can kick back the rest of the night and I have most everything taken care of for the tour so I can keep you company. Now lets watch a movie until the food gets here”.





She said “Actually I would love a shower”.




He stood up and said “I can help with that. Let’s go Mrs. Carter”.




They kissed for a couple minutes then he lead her to the bathroom.
TBC
End Notes:
Toni graduates, a friendship is strained & tragedy occurs.
Please review.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10228