Two Fathers by Nikkix3BSB
Summary: Photobucket
Baylee was put in to the care of his father's best friend and his god father after a tragic car accident took Liegh anne's life and put Brian in a deep acome. Watch what happens when Brian wakes up. Can Brian, Nick and, Baylee get threw this emotional RollerCoaster??

Looking for someone to help Beta my stories and co write some with me.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2531 Read: 3933 Published: 10/15/10 Updated: 11/21/10
Story Notes:
Rating will come as chapters do..

1. Chapter 1...Baylee's Family by Nikkix3BSB

2. Chapter 2 Hi Brian. Im Baylee Thomas Wylee Carter by Nikkix3BSB

3. Chapter 3..Whatever Baylee wants.. by Nikkix3BSB

Chapter 1...Baylee's Family by Nikkix3BSB
Baylee's POV

"Baylee!! Sweetie its time to get up for school." I opened my eyes to see my mom standing over me with my little sister in her arms.

"Okay mom i'm up."

I threw the covers off of me, sat up, rubbed my eyes and yawned. I looked over at the pictures of my family and my eyes stopped at the one picture of my mom and dad as they stood there with Leighanne and Brian who where my real mom and dad. See, my real mom died in a tragic car accident and my real father was in a deep coma. This happen when I was 5 years old, I'll be turning 14 in two weeks.

I was put in to the care of my dad's best friend and his girl friend, now fiancee, who also had kids. As the years went on Brian laid in a coma and my dad wouldn't let anyone pull the plug. He says he knows his best friend he will come to when he's ready. My dad was not the one to really give up.

I saw Brian every other day, even though years have passed I have also lost most of my memories of Brian and Leighanne as my parents. All I can remember is the dad and mom that I have now. My dad was not to keen on me calling him dad at first but we all kind of got used to it and I have ever since. And let me tell you I love my family with all my heart. There's my dad, He is a singer, actor, and owns his own movie production company. He also writes movies to Cool Right yeah. He's my hero. He is what I want to be when I get older.

My mom is totally amazing. She's a stay at home mom, she's what I want in the woman I marry one of these days. Then I have a brother , Bryden who's 15. I'm closest to him, and then there's my sister Hailey who's 11. Then we have the twins, Lillie and Noah who are 5 and adorable. They really do look up to us older kids.. That's my family pretty amazing, right?

I smiled to myself as I walked in to my brother's room he had drool all over his homework.
"Bry get up man," I threw a pillow that smacked him right in the head as his head jerked up.

"huh?"

"Dude the girls deff would not find that hot." I left the room laughing when Hailey rounded the corner.

"Bay, Dad wants you, he's in the studio." She rolled her eyes at me. We fought a lot but she also fought with Bryden, mostly cause we picked the fights.

"Kay punk!" I ruffled her hair which she hates.

"Ughh you're such a jerk!" she flattened her hair back down.

I ran down the stairs to the basement where the studio was and I walked and saw my dad bobbing his head to the beat he was making. I laughed, sat down next to him and he stopped the beat and looked over at me and smiled!

"Hey son."

"Did you need to talk to me Dad?"

"Yeah, About that I got the papers in the mail yesterday. To change your last name."

I smiled. That was my birthday wish I really wanted the same last name as everyone else in my family, my dad wasn't to happy he felt that Brian would totally be mad, but its something I really wanted and felt I needed.

"Really!.. did you sign them?" I looked at the papers in his hands.

"Yes, but before I turn these in today I really need to know is this truly what you want Bay?" He looked me in my eyes.

"Yes dad I really really want this, with all my heart. I want to have the same last name as you, Mom, my brothers, and sisters. Please dad let me have this?" I questioned him not knowing if he was going to go through with it.

"Okay son." He smiled. Soon as I turn these in today you will be a Carter!"
End Notes:
plz review
Chapter 2 Hi Brian. Im Baylee Thomas Wylee Carter by Nikkix3BSB
Nicks POV

"Hey Baby!" I walked in to the kicthen holding my youngest son.

"Yeah Love?" She smiled as she made the twin's their lunch.

"Im going to go turn these papers in. Then go see Brian. I been so busy with the party stuff and these papers and then the movie that I haven't got to go see Brian" I felt bad.

I hadn't seen my best friend after his heart surgery. Many years ago when I didn't support him much during that I promised him that I would be there for him.

"Okay babe you going to be home before the kids get home?" She walked up to me and took Noah out of my arms and sat him at the table with his food.

"Yeah I'll pick them up form school today." I smiled and kissed my wife.

"Dont forget u need to pick up dinner. I would suggest pizza cause Cattie, Leim, and James are sleeping over with Lillie and Noah tonight."

"Okay will do wife."I smiled and open the door as three small children ran thought the door.

"Woooo slow down rugrats!" I laughed then looked up at Rochelle.

"You girls have fun with them monsters!" I hugged her and walked past.

"Thanks Carter!" she yelled.

Two hours had past, I was walking in to the hospital I had just gotten out of SSI building. Changing Baylees last name and was off to see my best friend. I checked my phone cause it kept going off for the past hour and half. It was Kacey My fiancee.

I was walking in to Brians room when she picked up.

"Nick you need to get home now!" she said with out saying hello.

"Whats wrong Kace?" I looked up at the bed and it wasn't Brian laying there.

"Brians here." She talked slowly in to the phone.

"I'm on my way!" I ran to my car and left for my house as fast as i could.

"I slamed on my brakes as soon as I got in to my drive way and took my keys out and jumped out of the car and ran in to my house, and there he sat.

"Brian?" I said as I walked in to the living room he stood up and faced me.

"Nick?" we hugged and I started to cry I missed my best friend so much.

"How long have you been awake they was suppose to call me!" I was mad that the hospital had not called.

"Four days."


" God if I wasnt so busy with Baylees party and all the other shit I would have been there i'm usely there everyday.. i'm so sorry Brian?"

"It's okay Nicky. How is Baylee?" He looked in my eyes.

"He's good really good he will be 14 in two weeks" I smiled then it faded when I rememeber he was a Carter now.

"Brian we need to talk" I looked at him we walked in to my office in the basement

"I see you have kept up on the music what about the other guys?"

"Well we have done some backstreet stuff kevin left the group though. To rasie mason. Then me and howie and Jay have down some solo stuff and we put out your solo that u was working out I hope thats okay? Aj has kids now to!"

I smiled

"Yeah Kacey told me i met them down stairs and yours too. I also heard my little brother is getting married why haven't you married that girl yet you guys were together and had Bryden and Hails" He smiled

"Well we have been engagged for 9 years i proposed the night of the accident" I frowned remebering that night

"I couldnt do it with out you beside me Brian." I smiled at him hoping he understood how much I really missed him.

" Well im here now so we can make up for lost times Nicky. By the way what did you want to talk about" he looked at me but before I could say anything. My two older children come running down stairs yelling with there mother on their tales

"Dad you forgot to pick....!" Baylee stopped in his tracks causing Bryden to bump in to him.

"Dude..!" he seen the same thing that made Baylee stop.

"Brian?"Baylee said and Brian stood up and hugged Baylee.

"Noo noo" Baylee pushed him back and ran to me and wraped his arms around me crying.

"Shhh Bay" I tried soothing him by rudding his back

"Please dad no I want to stay with you and mom i'm a Carter now please dont make me go!" He cryed more.

Brians heart slenlty broke when he heard the words come out of Baylees mouth but he didnt blame him for feeling that way he was very young when the accident happen.

"Baylee. Im not here to take you away" Brian spoke up I looked up in shock so did Baylee.

"Your not" He looked around to Brian but kept a tight hold on me.

"No i just wanted to come see everyone and maybe stay and get to know you and your brothers and sisters. Im not going to take you away if you want to be here and stay here. I understand that I would to... but I would love to be in our life as what ever you want me to be" Brian stepped up to me and Baylee.

"O okay. thank you." He wiped his tears away..

"Okay maybe me and mom and Brian and you should sit down and talk after dinner and get things straighten does that sound okay?"

"yeah that would be great" Brian smiled and Baylee just nodded
End Notes:
Reveiw plz... and i Really need Beta and maybe co write with me.
Chapter 3..Whatever Baylee wants.. by Nikkix3BSB
Brian's POV

"So i'm not wanting to have a big ol' talk. If you dont mind i would just like to tell you guys what my entencencs are and then we can figure out if thats okay with Baylee and you guys of course?" I said right befor we all sat down at the table.

"Sounds good to me." Nick looked at Kasey then to me.

"Okay, Well Baylee I dont want you to think that im here to take you away im not at all wanting to do that. I understand you was 5 when the accident happen and now you will be turning 14 in a couple of weeks its been a long time and all you really know is Nick and Kasey. I would really like to be in your life in a big part if you would like me to be and in no way shape or form do you have to call me dad im not asking of that either?" i hoped he would understand

"Thank you, Brian im really greatful for that, and yes i would love for you to be in my life in a very big way. If you dont mind im okay with calling you Uncle Brian for right now maybe in the furture i can call you dad. Just cause im calling you uncle dosen't mean that like you are same as uncle Jay or Howie or Kev. Because your not i want you to know that your way more then just that." He smiled at me and then to Nick.

"Are you okay with that Dad?"

"Baylee its up to you bud what ever you want." Nick patted him on the shoulder.

"Well im going to try and get a place closer to here, I know you kept my house in goraga but thats four hours away. I want to be close to you guys and since Aj and Howie have moved to nashville to i would like to be close to them."

"How about you stay with us" Kasey smiled loveingly at me.

"Yeah man stay here i would love to have you here, Well if thats okay with Bay?" we all looked at Baylee.

"Yeah i think that would be cool." Baylee smiled.

"Really you guys want me to move in?"

"Yeah man i mean you can move in to the guest house out back its great" Nick was happy.

"Sure I would love to." I stood up and hugged Kasey

"Thank you, you guys!"

"No problem Frack im just glad to have you back." Nick hugged me for what had to be the 100th time that night but i wasnt complaining i missed him to.

"Yeah, Dad your just happy you will have someone on your team to win at basketball for once." Baylee stood up and laughed.

"Have you been losing Frick i thought i taught you better then that!" i looked up at him.

"Hey now i have been letting you and Bryden when thats all that is. I cant wait to play some ball with you again i miss us beating ass on the court" He grinned at me as we walked in to the living room.

"So have you called any of the guys?" Nick looked at me as we sat across form each other.

"No.. I wanted to come straight here and see you and Bay." I smiled feeling bad i hadn't called anyone.

"Wow i guess the media hasnt got ahold of it yet either. can't you just see the head liner on that one. BACKSTREETS BACK form acoma..."

"ALRIGHT!!" I cut him off and he started laughing.

"I see you cant forget that one can you.?"

"Not even acoma can make me forget are lyrics they are burned in." I laughed.

"I feel you on that one.. So how we going to do this."

"Calls the boys for a meeting tomorrow have them come over bring the kids and wifes we can have BBQ all that and we will break it to them. Then i would like to fly down and see my mom and dad. Then off to L.A to see kevin but i dont want anyone calling anyone an telling."

"We can do that. you want me to fly with you to see the family and Kevin?" Nick asked and i was happy he had offered i was scared to ask him.

"Yes please," i said in a low voice and he laughed.

"Well im tired lets head up to bed cause tomorrow and the next couple days are going to be rough!" I looked up at him and he smiled and nodded we walked up the steps.

"Hold on B-rok got to tell the kids goodnight." I nodded and watched him walk to all the kids rooms then to Baylees
knock! knock!

"Come in" Nick walked in and left the door open Baylee walked out of his bathroom.

"Hey Bay Just was coming to say good night." Nick hugged the younger version of me.

"Okay Night I love you dad."

"I love you to son."

"Night Uncle Brian." He walked up to me and surprised me when he wraped his arms around me but i followed his lead.

"Love you." We said in unison.
End Notes:
plz review.. all the guys will be in next chapter
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10320