If I Knew Then by yorkielover88, Annabelle
Summary:

Photobucket

 

The future is a mystery. None of us can see whats in the future. If we could, we may act, do and say things differently. Had AJ, Howie, Brian and Nick seen what the future held...AJ and Howie never would have left that day.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Nick
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Content, Slash M/M
Challenges:
Series: Sapphic, Sapphic
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 5095 Read: 3846 Published: 11/09/10 Updated: 11/10/10
Story Notes:

BOOK 4 IN THE SAPPHIC SERIES!

1. Chapter 1 by yorkielover88

2. Chapter 2 by Annabelle

3. Chapter 3 by Annabelle

4. Chapter 4 by Annabelle

5. Chapter 5 by Annabelle

6. Chapter 6 by Annabelle

7. Chapter 7 by Annabelle

Chapter 1 by yorkielover88

 


Toronto, Ontario.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay here?" AJ asked the older yet smaller man standing with his chest pressed against his.

"I'm sure. Go have fun with Howie. Nick and I are gonna go play some ball anyway." Brian assured him.

The boys were now out on the This Is Us tour. They were nearing the end of it. Kevin had announced a few years ago that the Never Gone tour would be his last. They where all upset at first but have since moved on. AJ and Brian were still together and happy. Nick had finally seemed to be fully healed from what Marshall had done. He and Howie where still dating and Nick still lived with him.

AJ leaned down and pressed his lips against Brian's.

Brian smiled into AJ's puckered lips a few moments after they had met.

AJ pulled away and said, "Be careful while I'm gone."

Brian rolled his eyes and replied. "I will be."

"I'm serious. Today is Friday the thirteenth." AJ told him.

"Stop being stupid-stitious and go." Brian teased him.

"When something bad happens today you wont think its stupid." AJ warned him.

"Just go. I'll be fine." Brian replied.

With that AJ grabbed his wallet off the table in their small but nice hotel room and headed for the door. "Love you Cuddle Bear." He quickly said heading for the door.

"Love you too Ace." Brian gave him one last smile and watched him leave.

Meanwhile,
Three rooms down the hall Nick stood watching his boyfriend tie his last shoe.

"We won't be gone all day." Howie tried to relax him looking up after he had finished.

"I know. I just don't like being without you for long periods of time." Nick explained.

"You'll be fine Nicky."

"Don't call me that. I hate that name." Nick made a funny face.

"Sorry baby. I forgot for a second...You'll be OK." Howie assured him.

"What about you and AJ? I mean you aren't taking security. What if..."

"...AJ and I go out together all the time." Howie walked over to him. He forced Nick's arms out of their position folded over his chest.

"I thought you two were just friends." Nick teased. He always felt better when he was touching Howie.

"You know I didn't mean it like that. I've known Alex since he was eleven. I could never date him." Howie slid his arms around Nick's waist.

"I know. Just promise you you'll be careful and that you wont stay out long." Nick looked into his eyes as he placed his arm around the Latino man.

"I'm always careful and how about I plan to be back in three hours?" Howie asked know it would make him feel better.

Nick glanced at the clock and then back at him. "Alright, but call me if you're gonna be longer."

"I will." Howie said just as a knock came to their door. Howie kissed Nick and said, "I Love you Corneo."

Nick smiled hearing his nickname. "Love you too Brown Sugar." He replied.

Howie walked toward the door and opened it.

"Hey man, you ready?" AJ asked seeing him.

"Yep." He said walking out the door.

"Bye Nick." AJ called waving to him.

"Bye. Three hours!" He called as the door shut.

"Three hours?" AJ questioned as they walked down the hall toward the elevator.

"Yeah, I told him I'd only be three hours." Howie explained hitting the down button.

"Crackin' the whip?" AJ teased as they stepped on.
 
"It's not that. He's just afraid something bad is gonna happen to me if he isn't around to protect me." Howie explained as they rode down.

"Well today is the day you really need him." AJ said.

"Don't even start in on that Friday the thirteenth stuff pal." Howie warned as the bell dinged and the doors opened.

Back up in Nick's room he was just pulling on his shirt as someone knocked on the door.

"Hey Rok." Nick smiled opening it. The shirt he had put on had the short sleeves cut off showing the new artwork he had just had added to his shark tattoo.

"Nice." Brian said running his hand over the ink.

Nick felt shivers go up his spine but thought nothing of it, "Thanks...whats up?"

"Wanna go play some Basketball?" Brian asked.

Nick smiled, "Sure!" He said grabbing the hotel key and they left.

It wasn't a very long distance to the park so the decided to just walk.

When Nick and Brian got to the court, it was empty, just how they liked it.

"What do you wanna play?" Brian asked dribbling the ball.

"What about horse?" Nick asked.

"Afraid you can't keep up if we play real ball?" Brian teased throwing the ball his way.

"No way man. 21?" Nick asked.

"You're on!" Brian said and ran at him.

Nick dribble the ball and turned away from him. He ran up the court and shot the ball from the three point line. "Nothing but net. Beat that Littrell." Nick smiled.

"I will." Brian said and ran past him scoring an easy two pointer.

"Ya know man, you can jump pretty high for being so short." Nick comment jogging to get the ball.

"If you'd keep that weight off you could jump high too." Brian smiled evilly trying to block Nick from making a good shot.

"Oh come on man. Why'd you have to go there. You know I'm self conscious." Nick said as he stopped dribbling the ball.

"Oh relax Nick. I think it's cute." Brian said then quickly swiped the ball from him and made another two pointer.

"You cheater." Nick said having not fully heard what Brian said.

"Want me to give you an extra few points?" Brian asked.

"Nah, I got this." Nick said taking the ball.

A little while later Nick had 18 and Brian had 19.

"Come on Chaos. Another fancy three pointer and you win." Brian taunted blocking him.

"You mean one of these?" Nick asked and jumped into the air shooting the ball.

The ball bounced off the rim and came shooting right back and Nick. He quickly tried to move out of the way but stepped on Brian's foot and fell. His body twisted as he tumbled to the ground. His calf muscle pulled tight and his knee hit the pavement hard.

"Ah shit!" He cursed grabbing his knee.

"Nick? You alright?" Brian quickly asked bending down to him.

"I hit my knee and pulled my calf or something." Nick hissed.

Brian reached out and moved Nick's hands away from his knee. "Well you're not bleeding." He told Nick.

"Great. It hurts like a mother fucker though." Nick whimpered a little.

"Why don't we take you back to the hotel. I'll call Howie when we get there and ask him to come back."

"No!" Nick quickly said taking Brian by surprise. "Last time I pulled my calf Howie made me go to the hospital and they kept sticking me with needles and shit. I fucking hate hospitals." Nick complained.

"Alright, I won't call Howie but we really should take you back so you can put some ice on it or... something." Brian said helping him stand.

"Yeah, I think you're right." Nick said grabbing Brian as he started to fall.

"Here, lean on me." Brian said putting Nick's arm around his neck.

"This would help if you weren't such a shrimp." Nick teased.

"Nice to see even when your in pain you still feel well enough to dis me." Brian teased back.

"You know I love you Bri." Nick smiled.

"Yeah yeah, that's what they all say." Brian rolled his eyes jokingly as they headed toward the hotel.

It wasn't long before they made it back. A kind stranger held open the door and Brian helped Nick inside and a crossed the lobby.

"You wanna take the stairs right?" Brian joked.

"So not funny Rok." Nick gave him a look as Brian smiled and hit the up button on the elevator.

"I don't even think they have stairs here you big dork." Brian said as he helped Nick on once the doors slid open.

"They have to Brian. It's some kind of fire, safety code thingy." Nick replied.

"Thingy... is that a technical term?" Brian asked at the rode up to their floor.

"Shut up." Nick gave him a face.

When the doors open Brian helped Nick down the hall to he and Howie's room.

"Uh Nick?" Brian asked when they reached the door.

"Yeah?" Nick replied.

"Where's your room key?" Brian asked knowing basketball shorts did not have pockets.

"Uh...the waistband of my boxers..." Nick blushed slightly

End Notes:

PLEASE REVIEW!

Chapter 2 by Annabelle

chapter 2

Brian laughed, "Do I really have to go down there?" He asked.

"I'd do it but I'd fall over...and c'mon...it's not like your going any lower..." Nick said.

Brian looked to make sure that no one was looking and then reached down to grab the key.

Nick gasped quietly, there was something about the feeling of Brian's tender hands touching his skin but he never thought that much of it.

Brian pulled the key out and opened the door. "Next time put it in your shoe or something." Brian said helping him into the room.

Nick, with Brian's help, went over the the bed and carefully laid down. "God this shit hurts." Nick cursed again.

"You have a dirty mouth when your in pain." Brian commented taking Nick's shoes off for him.

"Yeah well I don't like orbits gum." Nick forced a smile.

Brian just laughed a little.

He and Nick really liked that commercial.

"Alright so, should I go get you some ice or something?" Brian asked.

"I dunno." Nick said trying to get comfortable.

"It doesn't look swollen or anything. You probably just pulled in a little. You knee looks fine too." Brian said rubbing his hand over Nick's leg and knee.

Nick let his eyes close. The feeling of Brian's hands applying light pressure to the area felt good.

Brian pulled his hand away and Nick quickly caught his wrist.

"What the hell?" He asked him.

"That. Do that." Nick said letting go of him.

"Do what?" Brian was confused.

"What you just did to my leg and knee. Do it again." Nick repeated.

"What? You want me to rub it for you?" Brian asked.

"Please Bri. If it's still hurting when Howie gets back he'll make me go to the hospital." Nick seemed to beg.

Brian just looked at him.

"I'll let you be my best friend." Nick smiled goofy.

"Alright, fine." Brian caved and sat down on bed near Nick leg.

Brian gently grabbed Nick's leg and began to rub. He worked his hands in small circles squeezing the muscle a bit as he did.

Nick bit down on his tongue trying hard to fight back the moan that wanted to escape his lips. Unbeknownst to Nick his body began to betray him.

"Nick?" Brian questioned.

"Uh... Yeah?" Nick tried not to moan and kept his eyes closed.

"Feel good?" Brian questioned.

"Yeah..." Nick breathed.

"I guess Howie's nickname for you does fit." Brian almost laughed.

Nick's eyes opened to look at Brian. When he realized he had a major hard on he blushed. "How did you know about my nickname?" he asked.

"Howie told AJ and AJ told me... Corneo." Brian flashed Nick a big bright smile. 

"Well I call Howie my brown sugar." Nick tried to take attention off himself.

"Really? That's kinda sweet. I call AJ ace." Brian explained.

"Ace?" Nick question. 

Brian just nodded.

Nick gave him a small yet evil smile, "So what does AJ call you?" 

Brian blushed and shook his head no. He liked when AJ called him that but was embarrassed by other people knowing. Most men weren't cuddlers.

"Oh come on Bri Bri. You know mine." Nick begged.

"It's cuddle bear." Brian mumbled.

"what?" Nick asked.

"He calls me cuddle bear ok?" Brian asked blushing.

"Awe, Brian I think that's cute." Nick smiled.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah, just like you." Nick said locking eyes with him.

Brian blushed deeper, taken back by Nick's comment, "Thank you..." He whispered.

"Your welcome..." Nick smiled.

With their eyes still locked they each felt a sudden pull toward each other. Brian stood and moved closer to Nick upper half that was resting against the head board.

Nick licked his lips.

Brian swallowed hard.

Before either of them could register what was happening their lips where moving toward each other. They touched briefly and pulled apart.

Brian looked into Nick's eyes and Nick looked into Brian's.

As if someone flipped a switch their lips were touching again. Their tongues wrestled one another and Brian's hands moved to hold onto Nick's head sexually.

They moved the heads back and forth each trying to gain control of the kiss.

Nick's erection grew harder.

Brian began to form his own.

Nick moaned a little into the kiss.

Brian whimpered a little and began to move his hand up Nick's shirt.

Chapter 3 by Annabelle

 

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage p { padding: 0px; }.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage { font-size: 10pt; font-family: Tahoma; } chapter 3

As the soft tips of his fingers grazed the flesh of Nick's abs he suddenly pushed Brian away. He made sure it was not hard enough to hurt the smaller man but hard enough to move his mouth away from his own. "Stop, stop! We can't... This is..." Nick searched for words.

"Yeah, this is so wrong..." Brian agreed. 

"...But it feels so damn good.." Nick said. 

"Too good..." Brian said then kissed him again.

Brian's hand went back up Nicks shirt, softly touching his abs.

Nick moaned softly.

Brian kissed Nick hungrily. His bit down on his bottom lip and pulled on it a little making Nick whimper in pleasure. He made sure to keep their lips together as he climbed up onto Nick's lap. He straddled him letting their hardness's rub together through their jeans.

"Ah, damn Bri!" Nick exclaimed as he pulled away for air.

"That good?" Brian asked.

"Shit I didn't know you could get so kinky." He replied in reference to Brian biting on his lower lip.

"Yeah, I think it took AJ by surprise too." Brian smiled as his hands reached Nick's nipples.

"AH! Are you sh- sh- sure you wanna uh... do thi- this?" Nick asked as Brian played with his nipples. His one weakness.

"Don't fight it Nick. You know you want this." Brian said piniching Nick's right nipple hard as he ground himself into Nick's hardness.

"What about..."

"We're friends Nick. There's nothing wrong with this. I'm sure AJ and Howie have fooled around by now." Brian tried to persuade him.

 "Brian, Bri- I dunno..." Nick trailed off as Brian pinched his nipples ever harder. What felt like an eletrical current ran through his cock.

"We don't have to tell anyone. We're both horny and they aren't here. Come on Nick... our secret." Brian said grinding his erection into Nick's intensely.

"Shit! Fine I'll do it just please fucking touch me!" Nick demanded caving into the older yet smaller man.

"Where Nicky? Where do you want me to touch you?" Brian cooed leaning down and kissing Nick's collar bone.

"My dick." Nick said in a hushed moan.

"Your what?" Brian teased as he began to dry hump Nick.

"My dick! Brian touch my dick!" Nick complained as a feeling of extacy washed over him.

"Beg for it Nick. Beg for my attention." Brian taunted licking and biting at his ear.

"Uh, God Brian please! I need you to touch me! Please Brian! Please!" Nick almost cried.

"That a boy." Brian smiled and climbed off Nick. He ran his hands over Nick's erection through the fabric of his shorts.

"Just take them off!" Nick cried wiggling a little from the intense pleasure.

Brian grabbed the bottom of them and pulled them down slowly careful as to not remove his boxers.

Nick's cock begged to be let free through the silk fabric the held it down.

Once again Brian rubbed his hand over the stiffness through the fabric. This time he could feel the warm, wet precum that Nick had allowed to leak out.

Nick was growing impatient. He began to shove his thumbs in the waist band oh his boxers and push them down.

"Slow down. Enjoy it." Brian soothed as he removed them and then Nick's shirt.

That action left Nick fully naked and completely hard in front of Brian, his best friend, for the first time.

"God, you are so fucking sexy." Brian complimented,

"Are you always kinky and dominate like this?" Nick asked loving every second of it. He had long since gotten over his fear of being dominated in bed thanks to Howie. He had learned when your with someone that you can trust you never had to worry. Brian had never let Nick down or hurt him so it was clear to Nick that he could be at ease with him.

"No, AJ always dominates me. I've been dying to reverse rolls but he never lets me." Brian explained pulling off his own shirt as he also kicked off his shoes.

"Yeah, I tend to be the dominate one too although I've never tried this kinky shit before. I like it. It's very erotic." Nick grinned evil as he placed his hand around his aching dick.

"Good." Brian smiled pushing down his shorts and boxers together.

Nick rubbed up and down on his shaft slowly as he watched this. When he saw Brian's erect Penis for the first time he was surprised at how big it was. He always assumed since Brian was small that he would have a small dick. That was not the case however. Brian in fact was larger then Howie. Not as large as AJ or Marshall however. No one could ever compare to Marshall's length.

Brian wrapped his own hand around his cock and began to slowly rub as he walked toward Nick.

They both smiled.
Chapter 4 by Annabelle

CHAPTER 4

Brian sat in front of Nick and grabbed the hand that he was rubbing himself with and placed it beside him. Brian grabbed Nick's dick and started rubbing making Nick moan loudly, "Fuck! Brian...that feels...UHHH..."

"Yeah? You like that?" He asked still rubbing himself also.

"Uh huh." Nick breathed.

Brian began to move both hands faster keeping them in perfect time with each other.

"Damn... it's so fucking hot watching you do that." Nick smiled watching Brian's hand.

"Do what? Say it for me Nick." Brian grinned pulling a little extra hard on him.

"Ah... masturba- a- a- ating yourself. I like watching you fuck your hand like that." Nick said now knowing Brian enjoyed the dirty talk.

Brian then surprised Nick by stopping. He got up on his hands and knees and crawled close to Nick.

Nick watched with excitement. "SHIT!" He cried as Brian dropped down and took his entire length into his mouth.

Brian swirled his tongue around Nick's shaft and sucked lightly on it. He could taste more precum leaking from the slit in the tip of Nick's cock.

"Your mouth is so good." Nick moaned.

"Your big, hard, cock taste great Nick. I love it." Brian said coming off briefly.

He slipped Nick's dick back into his mouth and began to bob his head up and down. Once he got a comfortable rhythm going he began to let the shaft slide down his through.

"Ah, hell! Yes Bri! Like that!" Nick whimpered having never been deep throughted before.

Brian came off and looked up at Nick. His mouth was wet and his limps plum and swollen a bit. "Like that a lot don't you Nick?" Brian asked rubbing a hand over Nick's hip.

"Yes, never had that before." Nick breathed out.

"You want more?" He asked with an evil smirk.

"Yes, want so much more." Nick begged.

"Tell me what you want me to do." Brian smiled kissing the tip of Nick's dick making it jump.

"Uh, Brian, please, suck me more. Let me fuck that sweet mouth." Nick cried wiggling a bit again.

"What else do you want? I know you want more." Brian teased pinching his nipples again.

"Uh. my ass... your fingers... please... god please." He tried hard to speak.

"You want me to finger you tight ass Nick? You wanna feel me pumping them in and out of your little hole?" He grinned.

"God yes. I love getting my ass fingered. Howie wont do it much. Please Brian. Just please fuck my ass with your fingers." Nick begged.

"Like this?" Brian asked the rammed two fingers deep inside of Nick.

Nick cried out in pleasure and moaned something that Brian couldn't understand as he dropped his head back down onto his Dick.

"Shit! Yes Bri! More!" Nick begged trying not to let his hip buck up off the bed.

Brian wiggled his fingers a little before tapping them against his prostate.

Nick cried out in a high pitched wine.

Brian tapped it again and he took Nick back down his through.

"Shit! Brian! Your so fucking good. Not gonna last..." Nick struggled to speak.

Suddenly Brian pulled away all together.

"No! No stop!" Nick begged.

"I wanna feel your mouth on me Nick." Brian said.

Nick sat up and looked at him. He had long forotten about his leg and knee.

"You wanna cum Nick?" Brian asked.

Nick nodded.

"Then earn it. Suck me good Nick and I promise I'll make you cum harder then any man ever has." Brian said taking Nick spot laying down.

"Ok." Nick nodded getting over top of Brian.

"Do it right and I'll have you screaming out my name. You want that don't you?" Brian asked.

"Yes Brian." Nick smiled.

Chapter 5 by Annabelle

chapter 5


Nick sucked the tip of Brian's hard cock in and out of his mouth quickly.

"Uh, yeah, suck it!" Brian moaned.

Nick moved his head up and down on Brian's length letting his teeth drag along the tender flesh as he did. He sucked hard and rubbed Brian's balls with a free hand.

Brian slid his fingers into Nick's silky blond hair and forced his head to go up and down faster.

Nick didn't mind at all. He even did his best to relax his through and allow Brian to slide down it a little.

"Good boy Nick." Brian hissed loving every second of it.

Nick couldn't help but take his free hand off of Brian's balls and wrap it around his own dick. He wanted to cum so badly. Brian had him hornier then hell.

"God damn Nick. Your mouth is so good." Brian moaned.

"Bri please..." Nick said pulling off of him.

"Please what? Brian asked.

"I need to cum Brian. Please let me cum." Nick begged him.

Brian got up on his knees as did Nick. Brian then pulled Nick close to him and once again kissed him. He moved his hips back and forth a little rubbing his cock against Nick.

Nick whimpered into the kiss.

"I wanna fuck that sweet ass of your Nick." Brian whispered in his ear licking it a bit.

"Uh..." Nick moaned.

"I almost never get to be the giver. I wanna ream your ass so hard it'll make you see stars."

"Brian..." Nick whimpered.

"Tell me you want me." Brian demanded.

"I want you Brian. I want you to fuck my ass. I wanna feel your big cocked buried deep inside me. I wanna get my ass fucked hard by you. Please Bri. Ream my ass with you big, hard, dick. Own me." Nick begged for it.

"Beg for it more Nick. Beg for my cock." Brian kept taunting him now pinching his nipples again.

"I want you cock Brian. Please! Please fuck me with your cock!" Nick cried out loud.

Brian pushed him onto all fours. "We're gonna do this doggie style." Brian smiled. He had always secretly wanted to try all this and was too shy to do so with AJ.

Nick smiled back, "Sounds good to me...fuck me Bri, please.." He whimpered near the end.

Brian grinned and pushed himself into Nick, Nick half screamed and half moaned out in pleasure.

Brian stopped knowing Nick's past with Marshall, "That's because it feels good, right?" He asked

"Oh...Yeah...it feels amazing...keep going..."

Brian then pushed himself deeper into Nick.

"Shit, so good Brian." Nick moaned.

"Yeah? You like that?" Brian asked as he slowly began to move faster.

"Yes, god I need you to move faster. Fuck me Brian. Please!" Nick begged.

Brian needed no more encouragment. With that he spead up ramming himself in and out of Nick as fast as he could.

"Deeper! harder! Yes!" Nick cried out rocking himself in time with Brian.

"Shit your so tight." Brian cursed pounding Nick as deep as he could.

"Ah!" Nick yelled out loving the feeling Brian was giving him.

"Oh Nick! Damn!" Brian yelled hitting Nick's prostate over and over.

"I'm not gonna last much longer." Nick whimpered.

"Uh, hmm, ah." Brian said slapping the side of Nick's ass hard.

"Shit Bri!" Nick yelled feeling his orgasm close in on him.

"You wanna cum Nick?" Brian asked.

"Yes Bri!"

"Tell me. Beg me." Brian moaned.

"I wanna cum Brian. Please let me cum hard for you." Nick begged cried out.

"Scream my name nick. Tell me who I am." Brian said needing to hear it for his own pleasure.

"Brian." Nick cried out needing to cum badly.

"Ah! Yes! Again Nick." Brian said fucking Nick's ass hard enough that a wet slapping noise could be heard.

"Brian!" Nick screamed.

"Shit do it now Nick! Cum with me!" Brian yelled.

"Bri- an!" Nick seemed to scream as his orgasm hit harder then it ever had.

"Ni- cky!" Brian screamed too over come by his orgasm to remember Nick's dislike for the name.

Brian's hot, white cream oozed deep into Nick's ass.

Nick's cum shot all over the bed making a big, wet mess.

"Holly fuck!" Nick yelled as Brian pulled out of him.

"Shit you felt so good." Brian said collapsing on the bed.

Chapter 6 by Annabelle

Chapter 6

"It felt so good to have you in me...I mean damn...like really damn...That was totally amazing..." Nick replied.

"Yeah, I know..." Brian agreed.

"I mean... wow!" Nick couldn't even find words.

"Better then anyone else you've had?" Brian had to know.

Nick nodded.

"Even Howie?" Brian asked.

"Shit, what are we gonna do if they find out?" Nick asked suddenly fearful.

Brian knew who he was talking about, "Relax Nick. I'm not gonna tell and neither are you. No one else knows we did this." Brian assured him kissing his forehead.

Nick nodded as Brian cuddled in close to him.

Brian smiled when he felt Nick pull him into him and welcome him.

"You really do like to cuddle." Nick half teased.

"Yeah, always have." Brian told him.

"So I take it your the girl between you and Jay then?" Nick asked.

Brian blushed, "Yeah. I mean, I'd like to be more dominate but AJ just isn't into that."

"Yeah, AJ likes being the dominate one."

"Yeah, I like it but really enjoy my turn at it too." Brian said.

"You're really very good at it." Nick smiled kissing him again.

Brian smiled looking into Nick's eyes and pulled him back into another kiss.

They made off softly for a while. It never became overly sexual. Neither of them ever got hard. It was simply a romantic type of kiss shared between friends.

When Brian finally pulled away he looked deep into Nick's eyes, "Than you. I really enjoyed fucking you."

Nick blushed, "Your welcome. It felt really good, having you fuck my ass like that."

"Well, you're welcome too." Brian smiled and kissed him lightly.

"All this stays here?" Nick asked him.

"Yes, no one will ever know."

"Promise?" Nick said with innocent and fearful eyes.

"Yes sweetie. I promise." Brian told him and began running his hand through Nicks blond hair.

Nick smiled. He liked his hair being played with.

"How's your leg and knee?" Brian asked.

"Much better. Your very good Dr. Brian." Nick smiled.

"Thank you."

"No Bri, thank you." Nick said.
 
Brian once again kissed him softly.

With that they both closed their eyes and soaked in the after glow of sex. Each was too wore out to even think about moving.

Brian however kept running his fingers through Nick's hair.

This action before long had Nick so relaxed that he fell asleep on Brian's chest in his arms.

Brian wrapped his arms even tighter around Nick after pulling the covers over him.

Before long Brian too fell asleep.

Chapter 7 by Annabelle
Author's Notes:

THE END OF BOOK 5 WATCH FOR What I Know Now... Coming Very Soon!!

CHAPTER 7

"Think they'll be back from the park yet?" AJ asked walking down the hall with Howie.

"Yeah, I bet you twenty bucks their passed out in my room."

"Oh yeah? Well twenty five says they're in your room but their playing video games. Brian's been talking about getting to play them with Nick for the last few months." AJ said.

"Your on McLean." Howie shook his hand as they neared the door.

Howie swiped the key and opened the door slowly .

AJ followed behind him.

"Oh my God!" Howie froze taking in the sight in front of him.

"What?" AJ asked then turned. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled as he saw his and Howie's boyfriends asleep in each others arms.

Nick and Brian woke up suddenly fear the loud voice yell.

Howie couldn't speak.

Brian and Nick instantly pulled away from each other.

"Brian Thomas Littrell! What the fuck is this?" AJ asked hard.

"I uh..." Brian stumbled.

Howie couldn't speak.

"Howie..." Nick trailed off standing up and forgetting about his nakedness.

"Oh my god. Nickolas Gene!" He yelled with his Latin accent coming out strong.

"What in the fucking hell did you two do?" AJ asked looking like he was on the verge of exploding.

"Al-"

"Don't you dare fucking call me that you little whore!" He yelled moving close to him.

"Howie, I'm so sorry." Nick said looking into his eyes.

"What did you do, Nick?" Howie asked trying to sound calm.

"Brian, talk now!" AJ yelled getting almost right on top of him where he still sat on the edge of the bed.

"I...It's all my fault." He said quietly as tears fell from his eyes.

"WHAT HAPPENED...EXACTLY?!" AJ asked in a rage.

"Nick didn't want to...but I kept pushing it..."

"Someone needs to fucking tell me right fuck now what fuck happened!" Howie screamed.

Nick couldn't take anymore, "I hurt my leg at the park. I pulled the muscle or something and Brian helped me back to my room. I was scared you'd make me go to the hospital and i didn't wanna go to the hospital so I asked Brian to rub my leg to try and make the pain stop. It was innocent but it felt good. Before even I knew what was happening I got really horny and we just kissed once and I said stop but he said it's OK. Then... I dunno...it all happened sorta fast!" He cried.

"How far?" Howie said with a glowing fire in his eyes.

It scared Nick.

"We had sex." he managed to whisper.

"Who fucked who?" Howie had to know.

"Why does that matter?" Brian asked.

"Answer the fucking question you piece of shit." AJ cursed.

"He fucked me." Nick whispered knowing full well why it mattered to Howie.

"You let him?" Howie softly asked looking into his eyes. 

"Howie, I'm so sorry. Please you gotta believe me." Nick began to cry.

Tears filled Howie's eyes as he shook his head and walked away.

AJ stared down at Brian with nothing but hate and hurt in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry..." Brian whispered.

"Save it for someone who cares..." AJ said leaving.

Howie shook his head and left the room.

Nick turned to Brian, "I think you should leave now..." He said quietly.

Brian nodded and quickly got dressed and left without saying another word.

Nick was left standing there alone thinking about this morning and wishing if I just knew then.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10343