Number 3 by yorkielover88
Summary:

 

He purchased her with one thought in mind. She was meant to be his property; his slave; his number 3. What happens when he starts having feelings of love and compassion for her? Will she become more then just his number 3 or be tossed to the side and forgotten?

 


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Domestic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence, Sexual Assault/Rape, Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 9475 Read: 5597 Published: 11/22/10 Updated: 02/25/12
Story Notes:

This story deals with human trafficing. It was inspirred from the movie "Taken"

1. Chapter 1 by yorkielover88

2. Chapter 2 by yorkielover88

3. Chapter 3 by yorkielover88

4. Chapter 4 by yorkielover88

5. Chapter 5 by yorkielover88

6. Chapter 6 by yorkielover88

7. Chapter 7 by yorkielover88

8. Chapter 8 by yorkielover88

9. Chapter 9 by yorkielover88

10. Chapter 10 by yorkielover88

11. Chapter 11 by yorkielover88

Chapter 1 by yorkielover88

As he stepped out of the car he took a good look around him. He wanted to ensure that he wasn't being followed.

Once he felt comfortable he moved toward the front door and knocked three times as he had been instructed.

The large wooden door creaked open and a man holding some type of gun appeared.

"Password?" He questioned with a strong french accent.

"esquiver de la soupe." It was obvious French was not his first language.

The mad stepped aside and allowed him to enter the large brick building,

Another man stood just inside and patted him down. When the man was satisfied he grabbed a phone from a table. He pushed a few buttons then spoke french into it and hung up.

A few moments later, a third man came walking down a hall toward him.

"Follow me and say nothing." He said. His English was better then the first man but it was still choppy.

He followed the man down a hall, down a steep stair case, down another hall and to a large wooden door.

He watched as the man used a key to unlock the door.

As the door open and they both stepped inside he saw the room was small and dimly lit. In the middle of the room was a small end table. On it sat a small, dim lamp and a cup of ice water. Next to the table was a nice, plush chair. It faced what looked to be a large picture window but what was really a two way mirror.

"To bid press the button. Each time you press you increase price by a thousand American dollars." He said handing him a yellow remote with one single red button.

He said nothing as he sat down.

"First item will start in five minuets. Ten items total today."

He said nothing again.

"You stay here until someone comes to take your payment." With that the man left.

He shifted in his seat and looked through the glass at the make shift ring on the other side of the two way glass. He could see a grey metal door leading into the small dome like ring. He could see the other walls of mirrors. He knew from the past that other men, no doubt just like himself, sat on the other side.

His cell phone began to rang startling him a little.

"Now's not a good time Brian." He said answering the phone.

"What about rehearsals?" He asked.

"They moved them? To when?"

"Alright, I'll see you in 3 weeks then."

"Yeah, bye." With that he hung up his phone. This time he made sure to shut it off.

He sipped on the water while he waited for the bidding to start. When it did he listened to the host give a description of the first item and watched as it was brought into the room.

He decided to pass on it and never even bid.

The next two items he bid on but was out bid by some one else. He could have easliy countered their offer but the item just wasn't worth it.

When the seventh item entered the ring it caught his attention right away. This wasn't the kind of item he tipically went for but something about this one drew him in. Not to mention this one was American. That was a rareity here.

Thirteen thousand dollars later the bidding ending with him as the winner of the item.

He couldn't wait to get it home and add it to his collection.

He wasn't sure why he was so eager because this item was nothing like his other four. Hell, it wasn't even like the last item that this one would be replacing.

Maybe he just had a secret inner need for something different. Too many things in his life were always the same so it wouldn't surprise him.

He ended up passing on the last few items. He had really only come with the plan of buying one.

The lights in the ring went out. He pulled out enough cash to cover the cost of the item. Theese were the only times he carried so much cash and he did it as to not leave a paper trail.

"You owe $thirteen american dollars." Another french man said come into the room.

He stood and handed him the cash.

The man counted the money three times and then nodded and shoved it into his pocket.

"Follow me." He said.

He followed the man out of the room and down a hall and to a small door.

"Collect your item and leave." He said opening the door.

Just inside his newly bought item stood in a thin, black satin robe. The hood on it hung down just enough to cover her face.

"Let's go." He said.

She moved toward him.

He took her by her upper arm and pulled her out of the room.

Her bare feet slapped against the stone floor as he lead her upstairs and to the door where he had entered, the french man leading the way.

He then led her out to his car.

He put her in the back seat and got in the front.

She never spoke a word. She kept her head down and the hood pulled up. She moved as little as possible.

When they arrived back at his home he took her out of the back seat and inside.

His house staff watched as he lead the girl deep in the house, down a hall and down to the basement where he kept the others.

"Only the one?" One of his staff members asked.

"Yes. She is to replace number three." He said.

The man took the girl by her other arm.

"What number will you be wanting tonight?" He asked.

"None tonight. I'm too tired." He said.

"Very well, Mr. Carter. Good night."

"Good night, Hemsly." He replied then went up to his room to sleep.

Chapter 2 by yorkielover88

Three days later

Nick walked in the front door of his home in Paris. He had three homes back in America but this is were he spent most of his time.

"Welcome home Mr. Carter. I just finished your dinner." His chef said as Nick entered his Kitchen.

"Patrick!" Nick called out for his person assiant.

"Yes sir?" He questioned entering the kitchen.

"I want my dinner in my room tonight. Ten minuets. See to it that it gets there." Nick said grabbing a bottle of water from his fridge.

"Of course sir." He replied.

Nick then left the kitchen and headed up stairs. He stopped off in the bathroom and then the office to check his e-mail.

When he had finished he went on to his room. He found his dinner waiting for him on a tray at the end of his bed.

"Can I get you anything else?" Patrick asked.

"Not at the moment but don't go far." He said kicking off his shoes.

"Yes sir. Call if you need me." He said then left the room.

Nick removed his jeans and tossed them aside. He didn't bother putting them in the hamper. That's what his maid was for.

He climbed up on his bed and turned the TV on.

After finding a good show to watch he pulled his food tray close and began to eat.

When he had finished he set the tray aside on top of his dresser and removed his socks.

He sighed and looked around the room.

"Patrick!" He yelled.

A few moments later his assiant came through the door, "Yes sir?"

"Bring me one of my girls."

"Which one sir?" He asked.

"Hmm, lets see. I had number one yesterday and number five the day before." He thought out loud.

"Two is still..."

"You can spare me the details." Nick cut him off.

"Sorry. Uh, what about number three? You havn't done anything with her yet."

Nick nodded, "Good idea. I knew you where good for something." He smiled.

"Thank you sir. I'll get number three for you now." He said then left.

Nick sat on the edge of his bed and waited for Patrick to return.

When he did he returned with the girl he had bought three days ago. She wore the same thin, black satin robe as before. The hood was once again pulled up over her head hiding her face.

She stood silent as Patrick left the room.

Nick stood and walked toward her.

She never moved. She knew she wasn't suposed to.

He grabbed the back of her hood and pulled it off of her head.

She kept her face down toward the ground.

He walked around her looking her up and down. When he was back in front of her he tucked a single finger under her chin and raised her head.

Her brown eyes stared deep into his. She never spoke a word.

He gave her and evil smile before pushing the robe off her shoulders.

He watched as it fell to the floor at her feet.

She was nervous but would never let him know.

"How old are you?" He asked her.

"19." Her voice was so soft he almost couldn't hear her.

"Perfect." He grinned.

He walked around behind her and unhooked her bra. He then pushed it off of her and watched it hit the ground.

She took a deep breath but never spoke.

He reached his arms around her and grabbed her breast. He cupped them in his hands and rubbed his thumbs over her nipples.

He smiled when he felt her shiver a little in his arms.

"Lay on the bed. Head on the pillows." He instructed the let go of her.

She went over and positioned herself as he had told her to.

"Absolutly perfect." He smiled.

She said nothing.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." She again spoke so soft he could barly make out what she was saying.

"Don't be afraid. I'm expirenced." He almost laughed climbing up on the bed.

He leaned over her and sucked her right nipple into his mouth.

She closed her eyes.

A few minuets later he sat up and pulled his shirt off.

He kissed her left nipple a few times before sucking it into his mouth,

He loved breast. It was one of his favorite things about women.

Hers were just right. Not to large and not to small.

Soon he pulled his mouth away from her.

"I want you to suck it. Do it good and I'll go easy on you when I'm ready to pop that cherry." He smiled evil.

She got up as he laid down.

He lifted his hip and she removed his boxers.

His erection sprang free as she tossed the fabric to the floor.

She crawled up between his legs and dropped her head down. Her lips parted and his manhood slid into her mouth.

She left her tongue flicker over the tip a few times before wrapping her lips around the shaft.

She sucked gently as she moved her head up and down slowly.

"Ah." He let his head fall back.

She picked up her pace letting her teeth drag every so often making him shiver a bit.

"That's it." He moaned.

She reached one hand up and grabbed his ball sack. She rolled them around in her hand while she kept bobbing up and down.

"Uh, your such a good little bitch." He told her.

She increased her speed once again letting him hit the back oh her throught.

After only a few more seconds he pushed her off and flipped her over.

"God damn I bought a good one this time." He growled pulling her panties off and tossing them on the floor.

He grabbed her legs and split them open. He then positioned himself over her.

Her eyes shut when she felt the head of his cock at her entrance.

With one swift movment he pushed himself deep inside of her.

On a normal night he would have gone to town but tonight she had earned his gentlness.

He gave her a few moments to relax and once her felt her do so he began to pump himself in and out of her slowly.

"God, so tight." He moaned moving a little faster.

She wanted badly to put a hand against his chest to brace herself but she knew better.

Her job was nothing more then to lay their and let him have his way.

A few moments later he reach his climax. He pulled out and let his cum squirt out all over her stomache and chest.

"Very good." He gave her an evil smile as he climbed off the bed.

He used his shirt to wipe himself off and then wiped his cum off of her.

When he finished he put his boxers on.

"Up." He told her.

She stood and walked toward him.

"Get dressed." He instructed.

She grabbed her clothes and quickly dressed herself.

He stopped her before she could pull her hood up.

"You did good." He told her looking into her eyes.

She did nothing and said nothing.

"Patrick!" He yelled pulling her hood up.

Patrick entred the room.

"I'm finished. See to it she's allowed to shower tomorrow."

"Yes sir," He said and left the room with her.

Nick then got into his bed and went to sleep.

Chapter 3 by yorkielover88

The few days she had been in her new home were dull and boring. She spent her entire day locked in her prison cell like room.

In one corner was a twin bed. The sheets were peach and the thin but soft blanket was mint green. There was a small white pillow too.

The corner directly a crossed had a toilet and next to it a sink. There was a small pink bar of soap and a roll of toilet paper.

In the corner next to it was a small wooden desk and a little wooden chair. On the desk was a small lamp. There was also a pad of paper and a jar of some pencils. There were four or five novels on the desk also.

In the other corner was the large, thick, wooden door. Next to the door was a small hook and on the hook hung her black silk robe.

The door opened twice a day to deliver a small plate of food and a glass of water. The third day she was there it had opened one extra time to take her up to be used. Today was her fourth day. She on her bed staring out the small window that was up high.

Suddenly the door opened. It wasn't the food lady and it wasn't Patrick. It was one of the house staff. A man near her owners age. "Time to shower." He said.

She stood and moved toward the door. She reached for her robe but he stopped her, "You don't need that."

She just nodded and he took her by the upper arm and led her down the hall. When they came to another door he opened it and gently pushed her inside.

On the left side of the room were a few shower heads. Along the back wall on the floor was different baskets labeled with numbers. Each basket held a bottle of shampoo, a bottle of body wash, a wash cloth, a razor and a hair brush.

Along the wall on the right was a long table. On the table their were stacks of towels and three different hair dryers along with three mirrors.

In the middle of the room was a long bench. On one end of the bench was a basket marked 'dirty' and at the other end was a basket marked 'clean'.

"Number One!" He yelled out to a girl who stood brushing her hair. It was light brown with natural bright blond highlights.

"Yes sir?" She questioned turning to him.

"This is number Three. See to it she understands what to do." He instructed.

"Yes sir." She said again.

"Number Two, Number Five, let's go. Your time is up." He called releasing number 3 from his hold.

Two blond haired girls wearing only bra and panties moved toward him. He grabbed each girl by their upper arm and left the room.

"Your dirty clothes will go in here. You use your basket to clean yourself. Dry your hair then find clean clothes in that hamper. After that you wait to be taken back to your room." She explained. Her English was obviously broken.

Number 3 nodded and slowly began to undress. She wished she could do this privately but she knew those luxuries had been lost when she and her friend had been taken from the home they were staying in while visiting the country.

She moved and grabbed her basket from the other side of the room after placing her clothes in the hamper and moved toward one of shower heads.

"Don't stand under it when you turn it on." A girl washing her self near by said softly.

Number 3 looked at her.

"Water's cold for the first few seconds." She explained.

"Thank you." Number 3 softly replied.

The girl nodded and began to work shampoo into her strawberry blond hair.

Number 3 then turned the water on and waited a few seconds before reaching out to test it. When she felt that it was warm she moved underneath the water and began to wet her body.

She washed her hair first and then began to shave her legs. She knew the razor had to be in their for a good reason. She then shaved under her arms and began to put the razor back into the basket.

"Master Nick likes it best when everything from the neck down is shaved." The same girl softly said.

"She needs to figure that out on her own." Number 1 snapped.

"I'm just trying to help." She argued.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and went back to brushing her hair.

"Thank you." Number 3 whispered.

The other girl smiled and kept washing.

When number 3 had finished shaving herself down she began to wash her body.

The door opened and the same man took told Number 1 her time was up.

Number 3 watched as she quickly put her towel into the dirty hamper then placed her basket back by the wall and then left with him holding onto her upper arm.

"I hate her." The only other girl in the room complained after the door shut.

"I know. She thinks just cause he chooses her the most that shes better then us." The girl near number 3 replied.

"She just gets treated better cause he like her better. That doesn't make her better then any of the rest of us." The other girl responded.

"First owner?" The girl near her asked.

"Yes." She softly replied.

"I'm number four. Master Nick is my 4th owner." She said.

"I'm number six. This is my fifth owner." The other girl said.

"Why do you get new..." She trailed off not sure how to ask her question.

Number 4 smiled, "When your owner gets tired of you they sell you to someone else." She explained.

"Master Nick is the kindest I've had so far. Enjoy your time here." Number 6 said.

Number 3 just gave them a strange look as they both shut their water off.

"A lot of owners could care less if you have a bed to sleep on or a book to read or even food. Some of them are abusive and others keep you high on drugs." Number 4 explained.

Number 3 nodded and shut her water off also.

"With Master Nick, the more he likes you the more privileges you get and the kinder he is." Number 6 explained.

"I see." Number 3 softly replied.

They all began to brush out their hair after drying off.

"You'll get used to your new life. Just do as your told and keep quiet unless sirectly spoken to." Number 4 kindly said then began to dry her hair.

A little while later the man came back and left with number 4 and 6. He told number 3 to hurry and finish because he was coming back for her.

She quickly finished drying her hair and put her basket on the floor where she found it.

She then looked through the clean hamper and found a black bra with a bright pink trim and found a black thong that matched.

She slipped them on and put her towel into the dirty hamper just as the door opened.

"Let's go." He told her.

She nodded and moved toward him.

He took her by the upper arm and lead her back to her room.

A plate of food was waiting for her on her desk along with a cup of water.

She cleared her plate then laid down to sleep.

Chapter 4 by yorkielover88

"Hey Nicky." AJ smiled as Nick opened the front door to his house.

"Jay! Hey!" Nick smiled hugging him.

"Thanks for letting me stay." He said moving inside with his bag.

"It's not a problem. You know my secret so it don't bother me." Nick winked.

"Know it? Hell man, I'm the one who introduced you to it." AJ laughed.

"Yeah, have I thanked you recently?" Nick teased.

"Everytime you get a new one." AJ rolled his eyes dramaticly.

"Oh, well I guess I need to thank you again then."

"You got another one?" AJ asked. "What does that make? like Seven or Eight?"

"Nah, she replaced my old number 3 and I only have 6 by the way."

"Six? Nicky, I only have Three." AJ commented.

"Yeah well I like having lots to pick from." Nick gave him a fake pouty face.

AJ laughed a bit.

"Karen!" Nick called out.

"Yes Mr. Carter?" A young woman said coming to the foyer.

"Take AJ's things up to one of the guest room." He instructed.

"Right away sir." She said and took AJ's bag from him.

"Gotta love hired help." AJ smiled.

"Yeah, I dunno what Brian and Howie's deal is." Nick shook his head.

"Brian's Christian and Howie's Catholic. Christians and Catholics don't have sex slaves." AJ explained.

"No, I know that, I meant not wanting house servants. A cleaning staff, a cheff, something." He said as they began to walk deeper into the old stone home.

"Oh, yeah, I dunno either. I mean I love not having to clean or cook." He replied sitting down on a couch in the livingroom.

"Me too." Nick smiled.

"So are you gonna let me try out your new girl?" AJ asked rubbing his hands together.

"You arent getting anywhere near her." Nick told him.

"What? Why not?" AJ asked him.

"Cause your always rough and mean. I'm her first." He replied.

"What does you being her first have to do with the price of rice in China?"

"I don't want her getting all bruised up and crap by you. I treat my girls good. I care about them." 

"Nicky, they're slaves. You aren't supossed to care about them." AJ rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, well, I've learned the happier they are the better they perform." He was starting to get a little upset.

"Alright, alright. Relax Nick. I didn't mean to piss you off." AJ huffed.

"It's cool. You can have whoever you want for the rest of your stay just not her."

"Cool. Number One still the same girl as last time?" He asked with a grin.

"Yeah, one of my best." Nick smiled.

"I know." He gave Nick and evil grin.

Nick just smiled, shook his head and called for Patrick.

"Yes sir?" He questioned entering the room.

"Have Number One ready and waiting for AJ in his room at Nine."

"Yes, and for you?" Patrick questioned.

"He wants number Three." AJ teased.

"Shut up." Nick rolled his eyes.

Patrick looked from AJ to Nick.

"I'll let you know later." Nick sighed.

AJ laughed as Patrick left the room.

"Would you stop?" Nick asked.

"Poor Nicky. Got himself all emotionally attached." AJ teased.

"I am not. I only just popped her cherry last night." Nick explained.

"Oh, I get it now. You like being the only guy she's ever been with." AJ nodded.

"Is there something wrong with that?" He asked AJ feeling worried.

"Nah, I understand completely. Personally, I'm a little jealous. All my girls have past."

"She the first one I've bought that dosn't." Nick told him.

"Lucky fucker." AJ cursed.

"Mr. Carter?" One of his maids entered the room.

"Yeah?" He questioned.

"Dinner is ready. Where would like it tonight?"

"Where do you wanna eat Jay?" Nick asked him.

"Tables fine." He shrugged.

"Table." He told her.

"Yes, sir." She nodded and left.

Chapter 5 by yorkielover88

"Shit!" Nick heard and then a loud smack.

He heard a whimper followed by another smack.

After that he heard AJ moaning.

He grabbed the TV controller and turned the volume up on his TV.

It had been 28 and half hours. The night before he had chosen number 4.

Tonight he had told Patrick he wasn't interested.

AJ however was more then interested and requested number 1 again.

He could hear AJ fucking her in the next room.

It was more then obvious to him that AJ was having a good time.

Number 1 certainly was good. She had been an exotic dancer before she had been stolen into the world of human trafficking.

"Suck it hard bitch." He heard AJ yell then a smack.

Nick had no idea why AJ enjoyed being so rough. He had learned a long time ago that his girls weren't as good when they where in pain or afraid.

AJ got of on it apparently. He could only imagine what kind of conditions his girls at home where kept in.

A few years ago he had walked in on AJ and one of his girls while staying over night.

Ever since Nick had moved over seas the two tended to stay the night when they where visiting each others country for one reason or another.

Anyway, Nick had begun to leave but AJ stopped him telling him it was alright.

Nick was taken back. He wasn't interested in watching his friend and band mate bang some girl.

Then he noticed the bruises on her.

He watched, taken back, as AJ slammed into her a few more times then came hard cursing as he did.

Nick felt awkward but was unable to move.

He watched as AJ pulled out, got dressed and instructed her to do the same. 

Nick found it odd that the girl never spoke or even looked at either of them.

When she finished dressing into her underwear she put on a robe and AJ yelled out for his butler.

The man came in and roughly pulled the girl from the room.

After that AJ explained everything to him. Nick liked what he heard so much that he asked AJ to introduce him into that world.

He had been hooked ever since.

He was a very sexual man. He had hated wanting a good lay and not being able to trust that the girl would keep her mouth shut.

He no longer had to worry about that.

Their was nothing like being able to request a piece of ass at the drop of a dime and then being able to do whatever he wanted without any protest.

"AH!" He heard AJ yell over the dull roar of the TV.

The though of his number one, naked, rushed into his head.

He could see her perky tits and her clean shaven pussy.

He smirked a little as his crotch tightened.

Suddenly he wanted her. However he realized that he couldn't have her if AJ did.

Well, he COULD but he wouldn't do that to AJ.

He slipped his hand inside his boxers and rubbed his hard member.

It had been a while since he had touched himself. Usually he had one of his girls do it.

Tonight however it kind of felt nice to just touch himself.

He lifted his hips and pushed his boxers down to his knees.

Once he settled back onto his bed he wrapped his hand around his shaft and began to pump.

The more he pumped the faster he went.

Soon he could feel his balls begin to tighten. He knew it wouldn't be long until he came.

He looked down at his hand moving up and down rapidly on the length.

He let out a soft moan.

Suddenly without any warning the image of his number 3 rubbing him popped into his head.

He had no idea why.

He tried to fight off the thought knowing it would delay his orgasm but he couldn't.

He could see her head bobbing up and down on him from a few nights ago.

"Damn it!" He yelled in frustration as an image of her covered in his cum played in his head.

With that image he knew he had to have her.

"Patrick!" He yelled out trying not to let it sound like a moan.

A few moments later the tiny young man came into the room looking puzzled.

His eyes grew large when he saw Nick masturbating. It was not a sight he was used to seeing.

"Y- Y- yes sir?" He asked.

"I want number 3. Now! Patrick please!" He seemed to beg.

"Yes sir." He quickly said and left the room.

Soon the door open and in came Patrick holding onto number 3.

She was in her black robe with the hood pulled up.

"Patrick leave!" Nick yelled as he still rubbed on his now aching member.

Patrick left the room quickly and Nick looked to his girl who stood silent.

"Take your robe off and get over here." He whimpered in a demanding tone.

She was confused but quickly removed her robe and came over to the bed.

"Bra off." He told her.

She looked deep into his eyes and removed her bra.

"Hot damn." He moaned looking at her breast.

"Panties off." He said next.

She slid them down and stepped out of them.

"My boxers, off." He breathed still rubbing himself.

He had never felt so horny before. He couldn't explain it.

"Make me cum." He whimpered looking her in the eyes.

"How?" She asked.

"I don't care. Just please get me off." He whined.

She got on the bed and crawled between his legs.

Slowly she moved his hand aside and dropped her mouth down on his dick.

"Ah! Yes!" He yelled as she began to blow him just as she had been taught in her slave training.

Only a few moments later her flipped her over and got on top of her.

He placed his aching cock on her entrance and her eyes shut.

"No, look at me. I wanna see your eyes." He told her.

She opened them and he slid himself deep into her heat.

He couldn't help himself. Instantly he began to pump in and out of her with great speed.

She was surprised to find that she was actually enjoying it.

She bit down on her bottom lip wanting to moan but knowing she was not supposed to.

He could feel her walls growing slicker as she began to get wetter and wetter.

"You like it don't you?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Tell me." He said.

He normally never asked his girls to speak while being fucked. It wasn't deemed normal for a slave to interact with her master while being used.

Tonight however Nick needed it. He thought back to his pre-slave days when the girls he fucked would interact.

Tonight he missed it.

"I love your dick. It's so big." She told him.

"Keep talking." He said feeling his orgasm grow near.

"Oh master Nick. You feel so good tonight. So much better then before."

"I'm gonna cum on you. You ready?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Tell me you want it on you." He said looking into her eyes with lust in his own.

"Please master Nick. Cum all over my body." She moaned.

He instantly pulled out of her and sprayed his cum all over her face and boobs.

He rolled off her and took a few deep breaths trying to regain his composure.

"That was so hot." He told her.

She said nothing. She didn't move.

She had been taught to do nothing unless told.

"I've never..." He didn't finish.

A few moments later he cleaned himself off the turned to her and wipes off her breast and then began to do her face.

She knew she was not supposed to make eye contact with him in situations like this but she couldn't help it. Tonight had been the first night she had enjoyed herself in any way since being taken.

Her eyes caught his as he wiped the last of his cum from her face.

He stopped moving.

For a moment they both were motionless.

Then suddenly they both heard the sound of AJ reaching his climax in the neighboring room and that broke the trace.

"Patrick!" He yelled then turned to her as he stood. "Get dressed."

He pulled on his boxers as she dressed herself.

The door opened as she pulled her robe on.

"Patrick?"

"Yes sir?" He asked.

"See to it she gets and extra meal. She deserves it." Nick said then pulled her hood up for her.

"Of course sir." He said taking her by the arm.

"A shower also." He nodded.

Patrick to nodded and then left with number 3.

Chapter 6 by yorkielover88

An entire week passed. Nick had randomly chosen different girls from his collection. Each of them had gotten a turn over the week. Of course number one's turn did not come till later due to the fact that she was sore from having been used by AJ each night during his three day stay.

Nick had been out doing promotional things that day. He came home to his house. There was a light hustle and bustle sound filling the air from his house staff but other wise all was quiet.

He sat down on his living room couch and sighed.

"Mr. Carter, are you alright?" Patrick asked softly coming into the room.

"Why do you ask?" Nick questioned him.

"You just seem sad." Patrick told him.

"Not sad, just lonely." Nick told him.

"Is their anything I can do sir?" Patrick asked.

"No, in fact why don't you take a few days to visit your family?" Nick told him.

"But sir... I..."

"I'll be fine Patrick. Go enjoy yourself before I change my mind. You have five days." Nick said but made no eye contact.

"Thank you Mr. Carter." Patrick smiled and left quickly.

Nick sat listening to the soft roar of the house. His life was so busy and filled with so many people yet, he felt so empty inside.

He took a deep breath and stood.

"Mr. Carter, any request for dinner?" One of his maids asked.

"No uh... actually, why don't you prepare enough for two tonight? I sent Patrick home for a few days so  have it at the table on time and then head home. Spread the news for me. All of you finish your jobs and take the rest of the night off."

"But why? Is everything ok?" She asked concerned.

"I'm fine. Everything is fine. I'll see you tomorrow morning." He smiled.

"Yes sir." She nodded and walked away.

Nick then walked through his house and down to the basement.

"Mr. Carter?" Hemsly questioned. He wasn't used to seeing him down there without a new girl in his hands.

"Are they all in their rooms?" Nick asked.

"No sir, they're having their weekly shower." He replied even more confused.

Nick nodded and smiled then walked toward the shower room.

Inside the girls were scattered a crossed the room grooming themselves.

The door opened and they all stopped and stared as Nick entered the room.

They had never seen him down there like this before.

He smiled as he looked around and admired his property. Each of them beautiful in their own way.

They watched as he looked over each of them carefully. None of them did not see the way number one held herself as if she were more important then the rest.

"Number..." He trailed off looking between each of them again.

Number one looked as though she knew he would call on her. It was as if she assumed he had come for her.

"Number 3, get dressed, don't worry about your hair. It's dry enough." Nick said.

Number three looked confused as number one looked pissed.

"Quickly." Nick instructed looking at number three.

She nodded and quickly put on a bra and panties from he clean hamper.

She then walked toward him and lowered her head not daring to look up at him. She knew better.

Nick tucked a finger under her chin and lifted her head so she could look into his eyes.

"No worries, tonight, you're special." He said then gently placed a hand on her lower back and lead her out of the room.

Number one was beyond pissed while number four found her actions quiet funny.

"Hemsly, take care of the rest as normal." Nick said to him and lead his number three up stairs.

As they walked through the mid level number three kept her head down.

Nick said nothing and lead her up to one of the guest rooms.

"Sit." He told her pointing to the bed.

She said nothing but did as he said. She had not been there long enough to know that his actions were abnormal.

"What's your favorite color?" Nick asked her.

She gave him a puzzled look.

"You may speak freely." He told her.

"Uh... pink sir." She did not understand.

Nick smiled and went over to the closet in the room.

He opened the door revealing many silk robes of all different colors.

He looked through them pulling out a few pink ones until he seemed to decide on one.

It was thicker then the one she usually wore.

"Here, this is for you. I'll make sure Hemsly knows you are to use this one from now on." He said holding it out to her.

She just looked at it.

"Go on, put it on. You must be cold." He told her.

She stood and took the robe from him and put it on.

"The color looks good on you." He told her.

She had no idea what was going on. Her slave training had not covered this.

End Notes:

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW FIC: A CHRISTMAS COCKTAIL! http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10388

Chapter 7 by yorkielover88
"Are you hungry?" Nick asked her.

"A little." She softly told him.

"Good, dinner should be ready soon." He smiled.

He had no idea what had come over him.

She on the other hand was trying to calm her spinning mind.

"What is your name?" He asked her walking over near her.

"Number 3." She said wondering if maybe he was sick.

"No, your real name." He smiled and sat on the bed behind her.

She turned to him and replied, "Natalie."

"I like it." He told her patting a spot next to him on the bed.

"I did too." She sadly said sitting by him.

"Well, in private, I'll call you Natalie. However, if you tell even one soul... it wont be pretty." He warned.

"I promise." She whispered looking into his eyes.

For a moment he let their eyes stay locked.

"Let's go eat." He said finally tearing his eyes from hers.

"Yes sir." She said and stood.

She then followed him to the door. As he walked out she paused to pull up her hood but he stopped her, "No. Tonight you are free speak and act normally."

"Thank you sir." She said.

He smiled and nodded then walked with her down to the dinner table.

"I hope you like spaghetti. It's one of my favorites." He said pulling out the chair for her.

"Yes, my mother used to make her sauce from scratch." She smiled.

Nick stared at her smile for a moment. It was beautiful. Breath taking in fact.

"I uh..." He began coming out of his daze "I don't know how my chef makes it."

"Well, I'm sure it's wonderful."

"Let's find out." He said and began to place some of the food on her plate.

At first the two ate silently. Mostly because they were busy eating.

As they both began to get their fill and slow down number 3 asked, "May I ask you something Sir?"

"Of course, I said you can speak freely tonight." He told her.

"What happened to you last number 3?"

"Kevin, a friend of mine, he bought her from me." He explained.

"I see." She nodded.

Again they where silent for a while. Once they had both finished eating he stood and took her plate.

"Would you like me to take those into the kitchen for you Sir?" She asked.

"It's alright, why don't you grab the rest of whats on the table?"

She nodded and followed him with the rest of everything.

He placed all the dishes on the counter top and turned to his girl, "Why don't we go up to my room now?"

"Anything you want Sir." She nodded.

Nick smiled and placed his hand on the small of her back then lead her up to his room.

Once inside he laid on his bed and motioned for her to lay next to him.

"Why don't I turn on the TV and we can just relax?"

"I'd like that." She told her master.

So Nick turned on the TV and found something he enjoyed and began to watch with her.
She had long since forgotten the pleasure of watching TV. This was more then a special treat for her.
As for Nick, laying here reminded him of a time long ago when he had real relationships with woman. He couldn't even remember the last girl he had done this with. It made him long for it.
Chapter 8 by yorkielover88

The night had ended by them falling asleep in each others arms. No sex. Just cuddling. Nick enjoyed it greatly. Early the next morning he took her back down to her room and went back to his own.

Almost three weeks later he had been out of town in the US working an a new album with his boys. He had stayed with AJ. During the day watching Brian and Howie with their wives really depressed him. It made him long for a normal relationship. That was something he had long since gave up thinking sex slaves was the ultimate way to go.

At night AJ would try to force one of his girls onto Nick. He could see Nick seemed depressed and assumed a well trained pussy would cheer him up. A few times Nick caved but everything always resulted in him being more depressed and him feeling more alone. He longed for the companionship he had always felt with Natalie... his number 3.

Everything had ended with him promising himself more real female interaction. He also promised himself that he would be feeling it with his new favorite. When he got home he explained to Patrick who was waiting for him that he wanted him to have number 3 waiting for him in his room after he ate and had a shower.

During his shower Nick went over and over everything he was going to explain to her. He hoped she would be happy about it. He wasn't however sure that she would be. He knew he himself would not find happiness in anything if he had been taken captive into a world of slavery and forced sex.

As he stepped out of the shower he took his sweet time. He was nervous even though he knew he controled the situation and did not have to be.

Finally it was time. Dressed in nothing more then boxers and sweat pants he slowly entered his room.

His heart almost stopped when he saw his number 3 standing there silent with the hood on her pink robe pulled up over her head hiding her face.

This was it.

Chapter 9 by yorkielover88
"Natalie." Nick softly said walking up behind her. She didn't move or speak. "It's alright. In here... with me... you can speak and act freely." Nick tried to assure her as he placed his hands gently on her shoulders.

Slowly her head lifted but she never spoke. Nick slowly pulled down her hood and kissed the back of her neck. "I wanna talk to you about something. It's important." He told her. Ever so softly she replied, "Ok."

"Sit down." He said and pointed toward the bed. He walked ahead of her and sat down. That's when he saw her face. She looked upset. It concerned him deeply. He didn't like to see any of his girls upset but even more so his number 3. "What's wrong?" He asked as she sat near him.

"I..." She began but stopped. "It's alright. Talk to me." He said placing a hand on her knee. "I don't know what I did wrong but whatever it is I'm sorry." She wouldn't look at him. "Wrong? You didn't do anything wrong. Why would you think that?" "Because you haven't picked me for a long time now. If you're wanting to tell me you're selling me... please... I beg you to reconsider."

Nick had no idea what came over him but he instantly pulled her into his arms, "I'm not gonna sell you Natalie. You're my favorite. I'm not mad at you at all. I've been out of town. In fact that's what I want to talk to you about." Nick then pulled away and she looked into his eyes.

"I have a lot of backstreet stuff coming up and I want you to come with me. You'd still be my property but you'd be allowed to act freely almost all the time. In fact almost everyone would be told that you were my girlfriend. It's your choice. You of course can stay here. Just know that if you wont go then no one will."

She didn't understand. She wanted to ask why. This was not in her sex slave training. She had been taught during the training that she would be treated as nothing more then dirt unless needed for sex. Nick however was treating her so much better. In fact he was sitting here willing to let her not just out of her cell like room but all over the world. It had to take so much trust in her for him to offer that. She didn't understand and wanted to ask why but knew it was better not to.

"Nothing will happen either way." Nick told her noticing her silence. "I'll go." She softly nodded. He smiled and once again hugged her. He was slowly becoming... almost... addicted to her and couldn't imagine being without her all tour. Something about her excited him and made him feel alive. He hadn't felt that way in a long time. "If your good I promise you'll have a great time." He smiled warmly. It felt very strange for her but she returned his smile with one of her own.
Chapter 10 by yorkielover88
Author's Notes:

surprise! I updated!

Finally the moment had arrived for Nick to introduce his number 3 to his band mates. Of course to them she would be his girl. Brian and Howie could not under any circumstances know the truth. AJ may at some point find out but it was better if he didn’t.

“Nicky!” Brian yelled out eyeing him in the crowded airport.

“Bri, hey!” He smiled upon reaching him.

“Who’s this lovely lady?” Brian asked referencing Natalie.

She stood silent and nervous. Nick had coached her to act as a normal person. He had warned her it was part of her “behaving herself” and if she did not she’d get in trouble. Natalie knew his sternness came from his fear of people discovering the truth. She couldn’t help but wonder why he would be so deep into something he feared people finding out about when not much about his life was private.

“Don’t be shy baby.” Nick told her flashing a brilliantly fake grin. He turned to look at her and with his back to Brian gave her a warning glare.

“I’m Natasha.” She smiled telling Brian the fake name Nick had told her to use. Her eyes looked of a dull blue and her hair was no longer brown but a bright, bleached blonde.

Nick had changed many things about her to hide who she was. He couldn’t take any chances. Having been kidnapped, someone somewhere was surely looking for her.

“Nice name.” He nodded and shook her hand.

“Tasha is my new girlfriend.” Nick explained. His body relaxed a little as he saw her loosen up and begin to act more normal.

“Girlfriend?” AJ’s voice questioned suddenly behind them.

“Yes, my girlfriend. Tasha, this Alex. Alex, Tasha.” He introduced them.

AJ stared at her hard. Much harder then he deemed normal. He couldn’t help it though. Something was off about her.

“Nice to meet you.” He skeptically said shaking her hand.

“Likewise.” She tried her hardest to sound bubbly and normal knowing he was catching on to her.

“Been a while since you had a girlfriend aint it?” Howie’s voice asked.

“D, hey man!” He hugged him. “Yeah, but she’s awesome. Howie, meet Natasha.”

“Nice to meet you.” He grinned shaking her hand.

“It’s nice to finally meet you.” She said. “All of you. Nick speaks of you all the time.” She lied.

Nick, seemed more than satisfied with her action.

“Awe, how sweet.” Brian teased.

“Yeah, yeah, can we just get going? We gotta long bus ride ahead of us.”  He said taking Natalie’s hand.

“No worries Nicky. I was just about to say we need to get going so we don’t fall behind scheduled.” Howie replied looking at his watch.

AJ rolled his eyes as Natalie looked around at all the girls wanting so badly to get near the boys. It made her nervous but also… lucky of sorts.

Before Natalie could think any more about it she felt Nick tug on her hand.

“Let’s go Tasha.” He smiled yet squeezed her hand tightly making sure she had no chance of getting away from him.

Her now blonde hair flowed as she walked. Her outfit clung perfectly to her body and she smiled forcibly confident at the screaming fans. For the first time in what seemed like forever she felt like she was worth something. It made her glow as she finally felt happy. She didn’t even care to ponder if the happiness would be short lived.

Chapter 11 by yorkielover88
Author's Notes:

Sorry It's been so long since I've posted anything. I'm working on updateing everything. Enjoy this and reveiw letting me know what else you wanted updated!

“You did great today.” Nick told Natalie as he shut the door to a hotel room.

She opened her mouth to say something but stopped herself. She knew in public she was to act normally but… this was private. Was she supposed to return to acting as his property? She wasn’t sure.

Assuming the ladder option was safer she stopped moving once she neared the bed. Her eyes hit the floor.

“You really impressed me. I’m proud of you.” Nick told her as he kicked off his shoes.

She didn’t move or speak.

“Natalie?” Nick asked her concerned.

Her eyes nervously moved up and met his but she didn’t speak.

Suddenly Nick realized what she was doing. He had almost forgotten about this part. It left him feeling awkward. Should he let her act freely? He wanted to. She seemed so happy today moving around as a natural woman. He liked seeing her happy. It gave him a sense of pride. However, Natalie was still his slave. Maybe he should make her act as one in private. Just to keep her on her toes. Besides, once tour was over she’d return to her room in the basement and go back to what was normal for a slave.

He unconfidently decided to go on a mixture of the both.  “You may speak freely. You can always speak freely unless I tell you otherwise.”

She nodded, “Thank you.”

Nick also nodded, “No need to thank me. You earned the privilege. “

“I tried hard to do exactly as you asked.” She explained.

Nick smiled at her softly, “You did above and beyond what I asked.” He had moved toward her as he spoke. He was now standing right next to her. Feeling her slightly nervous tension he kissed her temple. “You’ve been a very good girl.”

She fought the urge to smile. She had made her master happy. That was a good thing.

“Are you tired?” Nick asked looking down at her.

“Not really; Maybe a little.” She replied. It was a bit late.

“Well, if you’re not too tired I’d like to reward you before we… before you…” He was having trouble wording it. “Perform your nightly duties.”

She knew what he meant by ‘nightly duties’ but the rewarding part was unfamiliar to her. She simply nodded her head. She didn’t have a choice. She had to keep her master happy. If he wasn’t too tired for sex then she couldn’t be too tired to be rewarded.

“Alright then, strip for me.” He told her then stepped away to give her space.

Natalie began to remove her clothing as Nick pulled off his shirt. Her nude body caught his eyes. It excited him. She was perfect in every way. He pulled his jeans off and stepped toward her now in only his boxers.

“That’s good.” He said examining her breast. He sure did love them.

She said nothing.

“Lay down, head on the pillows.” Nick then watched as she obeyed him.

Once she was finished moving he got onto the foot of the bed. He crawled toward her a bit and grabbed her ankles gently. Her heart rate picked up a little as she watched and felt him spread her legs wide. He then moved between them and rubbed her upper thighs.

“Just relax, This is all for you.” He soothed her calmly.

She took a few deep breaths then watched as her master knelt down softly licked at her slit with his tongue.

Nick knew being licked was a sweet spot for most girls. He reserved this action as a reward for his slaves. It was a rare treat to be handed out however.

She couldn’t help but let her eyes close and he sucked her clit into his mouth. It felt wonderful.

Nick could feel his slave begin to relax and so he continued. She loved the attention. He knew it. He nibbled on her clit a bit before letting go. Using one hand to spread her open a bit more he kept licking her now moist pussy. His tongue flickered over her sensitive clit a few times before plunging into her hole.

She sucked in a sharp breath of air. The pleasure he was giving her was amazing. It made her long to make him happy more often so she could keep getting rewarded.

As Nick kept licking away at her he could taste her get wetter. She tasted great and it made him lick more vigorously wanting even more of her sweet juice.

He was starting to get hard as he could hear her fighting to moan. He knew she had been trained not to.  However, he also knew moaning would allow her to further enjoy it. The more she enjoyed this the hotter she would be for him when he was ready to get off.

Pulling away from her slit for only a moment he encouraged her, “Relax, let go, I wanna hear you enjoying your reward.”

With that he went back to licking away at her. As he sucked her clit into his mouth once again she lost it and moaned out in a deep pleasure filled cry. He let the suction loosen and allowed his fingers to spread open her hole. He dove his tongue deep inside and lapped at every bit of juice he could taste.

The more she moaned the harder he got until finally he was ready. He needed deep inside of her.

Standing up on the bed he removed his boxers and got on top of her. He didn’t bother being easy. He didn’t want to be easy and he knew based on how turned on she was that she wouldn’t care either.

With one hard, fast motion he buried his cock deep into her tight, dripping wet hole.

“Fuck.” He hissed and began pounding into her as hard as he could.

Her mouth fell open wanting to loudly scream for more. Her clit was hot and swollen and her master slapping into it as he fucked her was so intense.

“Like that bitch?” He asked as he zoned out a little. He was only focused on the incredible feeling he was having by fucking her.

“Yes, master Nick.” She groaned.

He grunted and slammed into her as hard as he could a few more times before pulling out and squirting his cum all over the outside of her pussy.

“God damn.” He cursed collapsing. He couldn’t move. He was spent.

It took him a while to collect himself but once he did he cleaned himself off then her. He then told her the couch was all hers. She simply nodded, prepared it for sleeping and laid down.

“Good night Natalie.”

“Good night Master Nick.” She told him as the lights flicked off.

With that Nick pulled back the covers, got into the big bed alone, and fell asleep.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10363