Dance with the Devil by AJsSweety
Summary: AJ finds that he's a pawn in a deadly game will the woman that he's been dreaming of be the one to save him. Or will he die.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ
Genres: Horror, Science Fiction
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1425 Read: 595 Published: 10/05/03 Updated: 10/05/03

1. The Pawn by AJsSweety

The Pawn by AJsSweety
Dance with the Devil.
By Vicki © 2003



“ What did you bring me?” She asked, her long blood red dress flowing with her body as she moved.
“ News lady Brenda.” He said
“ What kind of news? I spoke to my brother less than an hour ago.” She said anger dripping from her voice.
“ He sends word of an uprising. Vampires all the clans are fighting.” The young man said. He wasn’t sure of what that meant.
“ Uprising. Sounds interesting.” Brenda said as she turned towards the large window.
“ He’s been taken.” The boy whispered.
“ What?” She said turning and facing him, anger played on her beautiful features.
“ He’s been taken. That was the reason I was sent here milady. Your lover has been taken.”
“ Why wasn’t anyone stopped? He lives in a well guarded home and knows nothing of me and my kind.” She said her fangs glowing in the moonlight.
“ He was taken to get to you milady.” The boy said.
“ I’ve gone to him, in his dreams we have a love likes anyone has ever seen. He’s powerful and human.” She hissed looking at the boy. The boy took several steps back away from her approaching figure.
“ I am sorry to bring such bad news but I was told if anything happened I was to come to you at once. You are in charge around here.”
“ No young one he is in charge I am the one that gives the orders.” She growled grabbing his throat and lifting him off the floor. He was clawing at her hands as she held him above her head as his feet dangled down twitching as he tried to gasp for air. She moved her long finger nails around his throat and finally snapped his neck. She dropped his dead form to the floor.
“ You can’t keep doing that” A voice said from the corner.
“ Why not? We can make more. He was an idiot anyways.” Brenda said looking at him.
“ I know this but you can’t keep killing them. Leaves me no one to send if there is news to tell you.”
“ Armand if you would do it yourself, there wouldn’t be a problem.” Brenda said.
“ Nope I enjoy watching your anger.” Armand said running his long finger over her cheek. Brenda turned her soft blue eyes towards his dark brown ones.
“ You’ve always enjoyed my anger my love.” She said to him.
“ That’s why I chose you. You’ve got the deepest anger of us all. More than even I have.” He said his accent showing the first time since he had spoke.
“ I am always angry, and easily angered. You heard he was taken?”
“ He was taken because they know what you and him have.”
“ We don’t have anything. And you know that Armond.” She growled looking at him.
“ You have a lot with him. You go to him in his dreams as he holds you tight. He knows nothing of you. When was he to know my love?” Armand asked.
“ I was going to tell him tonight. When I saw him for the first time in person. Did you do this Armand out of jealously?” She asked looking at him.
“ No I would never do anything out of jealously. If I wanted to remove the boy from the picture I would take him out myself and bring his bloody dead body to you.” Armand said pulling her closer to him.
“ That you would have. I will go and find him. I shall return before sunrise.” She said kissing him deeply as she pulled from his arms. Armand watched her walk away and sat down as another young man entered the room.
“ She is a fisty one.” He said looking at Armand.
“ That she is, but she’s mine.” Armand pointed out looking at the man.
“ That she is but if she gets what she wants she will be his.”
“ He will be hers but she wont be his. That right is reserved for me.” Armand said


Brenda walked threw the streets. She could hear the whispers of the passers by as she hurried to find her lover. She heard one voice whisper about her being the queen of the vampires.
“ No young one that isn’t my title. That was given to another. She isn’t with us anymore. I am just a princess of darkness.” Brenda said smiling evilly at the humans that stood before her. They hurried away from her as she hurried down the dark streets.
“ Where is he?” She asked as she pined a vampire to the wall.
“ I don’t know we didn’t take him lady.” He chocked out.
“ If I find out other wise I will have you killed or I will kill you myself.” She said throwing him aside. He coughed and looked up at her.
“ I have heard rumors there are vampires holding a young human male in a wear house on the other side of town. Maybe he’s who you seek.”
“ I am betting he’s who I am seeking.” She said turning away and walking towards the wear house district.




God his head hurt more than anything. He didn’t know where he was let alone who had taken him. He looked around the dark room trying to get his eyes to focus on his surroundings.
“ Don’t worry human we wont be killing you just yet.” A vampire said stepping out of the shadows.
“ His name is Alexander McLean, her highness lover. Armand would love to see this boy dead.”
“ Armand didn’t know we where doing this. He’s from one of the bigger human families that knows about vampires. This will start a huge war.”
“ Exactly, and Armand will blame Brenda for the war starting and he will kill her.” The vampire said. AJ looked up trying to see his face, he would hear the man’s voice but couldn’t see his face.
“ Let me check his bonds and then we can leave the boy alone. He’s not going anywhere.” The vampire said checking AJ’s ropes making sure that his hands where securely tied behind him and then made sure the gag was tied tightly. He patted AJ on the head and left the room with his friend. AJ let his eyes roam the dimly light room. He tried to relax as best he could, the ropes dug into his wrists leaving angry red marks. He remembered what he had been doing before he had been kidnapped.

~ “ Alex hurry up we got to get things together for the concert.” Kevin’s voice rang out from the other room.
“ Yeah I know I am trying to finish this letter. I will be with you in a minuet.” AJ said trying to write a letter. He didn’t even know why he was writing it or even who the woman was he was writing it to but he was compelled to write the letter.
“ Hurry up J we have to go.” Howie said peeking into the room where his friend was.
“ Yeah, Yeah I am coming.” AJ said finishing the last sentence of the letter. He folded it up and slid it into the envelope, licking it closed he set it on the table. AJ looked down at the name that was across the front. It never failed to amaze him that he would write the letter, go to a concert and come back and it would be gone. As if his mystery woman was coming and taking it. He was only hoping some time to be there when she arrived.
“ Come on we’re going to be late.” Nick said grabbing AJ’s arm and pulling him from the room. AJ looked at his younger friend and laughed.
“ I’ll be with you in a minuet.” AJ said hurrying back into the room. Nick shook his head and headed out to where the others where waiting. AJ walked back into his room and looked around spotting the letter he picked it up and opened it, he wanted to add something else to the letter. Suddenly he felt a cloth over his mouth and nose and tried to struggle against his attacker, finally giving in to the sweet scent. ~

AJ couldn’t believe he hadn’t just gone with Nick earlier that evening, if he had stayed with Nick he never wouldn’t have gotten kidnapped, never would have scared his friends like this.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=1039