Siren by tiggerc128
Summary:

Nick loves the ocean...especially when he finds Marisol.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group, Nick
Genres: Fantasy
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1718 Read: 1006 Published: 04/03/11 Updated: 04/03/11
Story Notes:

Thanks Sassy Nurse A for helping me with the names!  You're AWESOME!

1. Chapter 1 by tiggerc128

Chapter 1 by tiggerc128
Author's Notes:

I usually write romance/drama.  First try at a fantasy and I must say, it was fun.  Thanks challenging my mind.  :)

“I’m telling you, Man, I saw something in the water!” AJ is practically yelling at Nick and pointing toward the ocean.

Nick says, “Man, would you stop it? You get so fucking paranoid on the water. I’m telling you, you didn’t see anything.”

AJ paces and says, “Damn I need a cigarette. Shit, why did I have to forget them?”

Nick sighs and says, “Do you want to go back?”

Before AJ can reply, there’s a huge splash near the boat. Nick catches a glimpse of a tail and thinks it’s a baby whale. AJ on the other hand almost craps his pants.

Nick kills the engine on the boat and they both stand at the side of the boat, watching for it to happen again. And it does, only this time, behind them.

AJ says, “What the hell? Is a shark attacking your fancy new boat? Can’t you outrun it in your fancy new boat?”

Nick says, “Can it AJ. I think it’s just a baby whale. I thought I saw a tail. It wasn’t THAT big, geesh.”

All of the sudden, they hear a giggle. A very feminine giggle. AJ whirls around and says, “Nick, please tell me you didn’t bring girls. Rochelle will kill my ass.”

Nick says, “AJ, stop it. I did not bring girls.”

Suddenly, from far away, Nick hears a sound. He struggles to hear it, but it’s drowned out by the waves and AJ’s whining. Finally, he says, “Fuck it. Next time, I bring Brian.”

He starts the boat and heads back in. Once he’s close enough to the dock, AJ jumps off and says, “I’ll tie it off.”

Nick says, “Don’t bother. I’m going back out.”

He guns the engine and heads back out, ignoring AJ screaming, “You’re gonna get your ass killed by some kind of sea monster.”

Nick navigates back to the spot where he thinks he first saw it. He kills the motor then goes to stand on the bow. He looks out over the water which all of the sudden is calm. He gets an eerie feeling, but he stands still, waiting.

Then he hears it. It sounds like someone singing. He looks around and in the distance he sees the tail again. Keeping his eye on the spot he saw it, he walks backwards to the console and starts the boat again.

Moving slowly, he heads for it…suddenly, he sees it closer to the boat. Swimming ahead of him. All the while, he’s hearing the voice singing. Suddenly, an island is in sight. He slows the boat even more, not wanting to run aground. He kills the motor and drops anchor, watching the water.

Suddenly, from behind him, he hears a soft, melodic voice say “Hi.”

He turns and hanging on the edge of his boat is a red haired girl. He says, “Uh, hi. Where did you come from?”

She smiles and says, “From the sun and from the sea. Where do you come from?”

He says, “Um, well, Florida at the moment.”

She smiles and he feels his heart flip flop. She says, “What is your name?”

He says, “Nick, what’s yours?”

She says, “I am Marisol. Would you like to visit my world?”

Feeling a bit nervous, he says, “Your world?”

She says, “Yes, I live below. Will you come?”

“Below?” he asks. “Below what?”

She flips backwards and dives under the boat. Nick can’t believe his eyes. She’s a mermaid. He runs to the edge of the boat as she comes back up. Her face is mere inches from his and she says, “Below. Come.”

She grabs his arm and pulls him overboard. When he finally pulls out of her grasp, he struggles to the surface. Gasping for air, he holds onto the ladder on his boat. Marisol comes up by him and says, “Won’t you come, Nick?”

He gasps and says, “Marisol, I can’t breathe underwater.”

She frowns and says, “I’m sorry, Nick. I forget. You are just so pretty, I wanted to show my friend.”

He kind of laughs and says, “Pretty huh? AJ would love that.”

She frowns and says, “Is it the wrong word? I find you appealing. I would like to snork you.”

Nick says, “Umm, snork?”

She says, “Is that another wrong word? What is the word to mate from your world?”

He says, “Umm, yeah, that’s not the word. It’s um, sex.”

She says, “NO, that is not the word the Howard said. Let me ask Maren what it was.”

Before Nick can stop her, she flips away from him. He climbs back up on his boat, intending on leaving. But for some reason, he just can’t do it. He sits and waits for her to reappear.

When she comes back, she hangs on the side of the boat and says, “I got it. I want to fuck you Nick.”

He chokes and says, “Well, umm, I don’t know if, well you’re a-a-a mermaid. I’m a man.”

She says, “Where do you think I came from. My father was the Brian, my mother Marisa. That is how I came to be.”

He looks at her shell shocked and she says, “I will sing for you. You will be pleased, yes?” Before he can utter a sound she opens her mouth and the most incredible sound comes out. He’s almost mesmerized as he walks over to her. In his mind, beneath the layers of silky soft melodies, he hears her whisper, “Come into the water Nick.”

He dives in and comes up to find her waiting for him. She wraps him in her arms and kisses him. When her mouth covers his, he FEELS the music in his body. His dick becomes rock hard and aches.

She takes her mouth from his and says, “Please take off your clothes, Nick.”

He does as she asks, tossing them back up onto the boat. Once he’s naked, she wraps around him once again. Only this time, he feels an opening at the tip of his dick. He thrusts and plunges inside.

She once again kisses him, then they sink under the water. He starts to panic until he realizes she’s breathing for him. She’s working like a scuba tank, only better because he’s getting the fucking of a lifetime.

How do you know if a mermaid has an orgasm? The ocean boils. Her body explodes with heat. Nick is rubbing her back and down over what would be her ass if she had one.

She pushes them upward to the surface, then breaks the kiss. She says, “Nick you are so much better than the Howard was. He wasn’t as big as you. What did you do to me? Why did I get so hot?”

He says, “Well, umm, in my world, you came. That’s an orgasm. It means you…enjoyed it.”

She smiles and says, “Oh, I did. Do men have orgasms too?”

He says, “Yes, they do.”

She says, “Did you have one Nick?”

He says, “Umm, no, not umm, not yet.”

She smiles and says, “Will you do it again? Make me have an orgasm when you do?”

He says, “I’d like that Marisol.”

She once again kisses him, singing in his mind. He thrusts inside her and they sink below the surface once more. This time, Nick is a man on a mission. He thrusts into her hard and fast. She squirms against him. He’d give anything if she had legs to wrap around him. Then he gets an idea.

He pushes them back towards the surface and says, “Marisol, can you survive out of the water for a few minutes?”

She says, “Oh yes, I can survive a long time, why?”

He says, “Come up on the boat. I want to try something.”

She does as he asks and lays on the deck. He says, “Marisol, I want to make this good for you, but I can’t move fast enough in the water. Do you understand? If you had legs you could wrap around me, then it would be so much better.”

She says, “Legs? You mean like yours?”

He says, “Yeah but more feminine. Long and curvy.”

She says, “I can make a wish. Each mermaid is granted 1wish a year. I haven’t used my wish this year.”

Nick says, “Marisol, if it’s your only wish…”

She says, “Nick, I want to feel how you can make it better. I wish…”

He says, “Wait, make it count. Wish to have legs every time you get horny. That way anytime you want sex with a man, you’ll have legs.”

"Horny?  I do not have horns Nick," she says, pouting.

He says, "No, horny is what humans call it when we want to have se..when we want to fuck."

She smiles and says, “OH, well then, that's a good idea, Nick. I wish to have legs every time I get horny.”

Nick stands back and watches her flipper change form and split apart. They don’t become human legs. It looks more like Mystique from X-men but Nick doesn’t care. All he knows is it can really be good now.

He pushes her legs apart and says, “Marisol, when I’m in you, wrap your legs around me.” She does as he asks and he instantly feels her heat up. He pumps in faster, making her hotter and hotter.”

She cums again and whimpers, “Nick, did you?”

He says, “No, I want to make it last. He keeps plunging in her and he says, “Marisol, it feels so good. You’re so tight.”

She figures out if she matches his movements he goes into her deeper and it makes her feel good again. She does and he moans. She says, “You like that Nick?” He just nods so she goes faster and faster.

When he’s finally spent, spilling his seed inside her, she says, “Nick, will you come back to my world sometime? I’ve never fucked like that before. I want to do it again.”

He says, “Yes, Marisol, I’d like to come back.”

He watches her transform. She kisses him and says, “I will name our child Marika. Come back to me soon, Nick. I shall miss you.”

Before he can say anything, she swims out of sight. His mind gets stuck on one thought.

‘Our child?’

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked it!

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10520