Never Been Loved by Little L
Summary:

Laura: What happens when she becomes friends with Nick Carter the most popular guy in high school and starts to fall for him the most popular guy in school. Will it be all for love or will the girl who hates her destroy her chances?

Nick: The most popular guy in highschool all he wants to do is stop being looked up at for one day he doesnt wanna be so popular he just want's to be like any normal guy in school. When he starts falling for the new girl what happens will he chose popularity over the new girl?

 


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Other
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4556 Read: 5366 Published: 04/23/11 Updated: 05/09/11

1. Progline by Little L

2. Chapter 1 by Little L

3. Chapter 2 by Little L

4. Chapter 3 by Little L

5. Chapter 4 by Little L

Progline by Little L

Progline

Laura always felt she needed to prove to people all her life. Laura has always pushed herself for what she wanted with a new start in life and at a new school can she be happy and have what she's always wanted which is a boyfriend that truly loved her?

Nick Carter was the most popular guy in highschool he sometimes hated it he always felt like he was on show and people only wanted to be his friend cause he was the captain of the basket ball team. He knew he could get any girl he wanted but half of the time they never wanted him cause of his good looks he's smile they just wanted him cause had power and so many friends that he just wished he could be one of the guys where they're not as popular and have a normal life and won't get hurt by girls time and time again. He just wanted people to see him as just Nick but no one has ever done that before. When he meets Laura and they are paired up to work together he finally has someone that likes him for him and he's happy for once that she's seeing him for him but when she tells him that shes been hurt before and doesn't want to be with anyone he knows he's gotta prove to her that he's not like the rest of th guys that hurt her.

When the worst person wants Nick and she do will do anything to destory Laura's chances will Nick believe her or will he believe Laura. He feels a bond with Laura and its always been the same for him he's never made time for himself cause they're so many people that don't see Nick he been pushed by his team mates. What would happen when he finds out that she's been hurt before will he take the chance of being happy with Laura or give the girl whose trying her hardest to ruin Laura's life?

 

End Notes:

Please let me know, This is gonna be the one i'm gonna work on the most "could she be the one" will be updated as well but this story just came to me

Comment and Review:)

Chapter 1 by Little L

It was the first day of a new high school for Laura she had just moved with her family and was starting school on the Monday. She loved school, getting the homework, working in a team, going out with friends and just doing what normal girls do. All she ever wanted was friends and being happy but she never had had any friends in her entire life because she wanted good grades and never made time for herself. Except for her ex boyfriend Dan. He had just dated her because he knew she would get him the A star grade he needed but behind her back he was going out with the head cheerleader Kelly. Dan never cared before about her but he knew she was the best person to get him the grades he needed for College.

 

Monday finally came round and as she walked into her new school she thought to herself  this is going to be me and you for the next five years. As she walked she saw all the friends run to each other and watched as how they all laughed. Laura walked to her locker 458 and as she got closer to it there was already a few people standing around there. She looked up and smiled at them "excuse me" when the tallest guy just looked down at her and smiled and said to her "oh sorry" and moved out of her way. He looked at Laura and then turned to his friends"guys we'll meet up later just really need to finish my homework. She closed her locker when he looked at her when he smiled and said "so who are you then"? she looked up at him and laughed "I'm Laura I'm new here just started today". He looked at her and nodded "well it's lovely to meet you Laura". "I'm Nick" Nick looked at his book and sighed to himself. She looked at Nick  " Are you ok"? "is everything ok"? He looked up at me and sighed softly "Not really i need to finish this homework". It's the new start of term how did you get homework"? Nick laughed I kind of didn't finish it during the holidays". Nick looked at me and laughed a little "Nick are you free for an hour maybe I could help you finish it if you like"? Nick just looked at me you would help me finish this before my lesson which I have in like 2 hours". Laura laughed and just nodded. Nick just smiled as they made their way to the computer room.

 

That morning was spent helping Nick finish his home work we finally got it done when he hugged me "thank you so much for helping me Laura I just hope it's enough writing". I laughed softly "it's fine no need to thank me". He looked at me when he took a deep breath. "Laura"? I looked up at nick and smiled "can we talk later i mean if you have time after school"? I nodded "sure" Laura looked at her school time table " history is my last lesson when he nodded and "i got basketball practice till 5pm". I nodded and smiled at him. As he walked away "Nick"? he turned around "Yeah" i walked over to him i'll walk with you to class and then come and wait for you later". He smiled and hugged me and just nodded "I'd like that".

 

That afternoon Laura was in class when she heard guess the biggest bitch going around the school saying how she's gonna get Nick. Laura thought it was just so weird unless she was his girlfriend but Nick never mentioned her when we were talking ealier. As she sat there this girl walked over "Hi" Laura jumped when she giggled at her oh sorry "hi" when she laughed "Sorry if i made you jump are you ok though"? I laughed when she nodded yeah "I am fine".

 "I am Leighanne Brian's girlfriend i smiled "I am Laura" she smiled "yeah we know all about you" I looked at her confusingly "what do you mean"? She smiled Nick spoke about you too Brian and me" Laura nearly fell off her chair when the teacher came in. 

Leighanne sent me a peice of paper "are you going to meet Nick afterwords"? Laura laughed and looked at her and nodded. She sent her another one "He likes you Laura". Laura put back to her " How when he doesn't even know me"? she laughed "he considers you a friend more than others I could say" when she watched Leighanne look over to the bitch. She looked over at the girl and just shook her head and laughed she was doing her hair and make up and throwing herself at another guy. Laura thought yeah as if she's with Nick she wouldn't be throwing herself at someone else.

 

That afternoon i watched Nick when the bitch (name Leighanne uses too laughs to herself) walking over when she screamed to Nick "Looking good out there Carter". He just looked at her and shakes his head at her and contiunes to train.

Laura wanted to laugh so much. Nick looked up and saw her sat there and he smilied so much he got Laura smiling too he waved too her when she waved back to him. Leighanne smiled to herself when she sat next to me.

"See I told you he likes you". Laura smiled when she saw Leighanne standing there. "He told us that you were helping him with his homework"? "Yep" Laura looked back at Nick and smiled to herself. Leighanne smiled "so you helped him with his homework this morning" when Laura just nodded "yeah he needed to finish some stuff on the computer and I offered to help him with it".

 Nick ran over and sat next to me and smiled "well what are you two fine ladies doing over here all on your own"? Leighanne laughed nick smiled at her. "Brian's waiting for you by his locker". She nodded see you later guys when she whispered too me "remember what I said. 

 Laura began walking when nick ran upto me, "thanks again for helping me this morning Laura". I nodded slowly all that was running in my head was "Nick likes you". "You know Laura" I looked up at him when she smiled at him "yeah" "I just hate being so popular it drives me insane everyone thinks cause I'm popular I should date someone whose popular".

Like that girl who shouted to you, he sighed and looked at her "you mean Vanessa"? He smiled at her Vanessa is a nobody just a stuck up bitch that wants to show to the highschool that her popuality gets her a boyfriend whose also popular. She looked at Nick and laughed "guess when i saw her throwing herself at someone else threw me off a little bit".

Laura looked at nick and smiled at him "so you're not a couple"? he looked at her like she had gone crazy when he laughed to himself "No we are not a couple trust me I'm single". Laura smiled to her selfVanessa wants me but trust me I ain't interested in her she's not a very nice person just be careful of who you become friends with.

I looked up at Nick laughed when he stopped me "I just want be treated like a normal guy that's not just popular or can do the sports stuff". Laura hugged nick "you already have some friends that doesn't see you popular". Nick smiled as Laura walked away when he watched her and smiled to himself when he thought "Popular guy falling for the new girl" would it be worth losing it all of this for, for this one girl when just smiled to himself and watched me smiling and waiting for him "oh yes it would be so worth it....

End Notes:

Chapter One completed tell me what you think - I have changed some of the story and have sorted out the writing - Please tell me what you all think!!!

Please review and comment....Thank you

Chapter 2 by Little L
Author's Notes:

This going to be told in Laura and Nick's point of view of each other....

Laura's Point of View

***

The first day of school went well I made some friends Leighanne was so kind and funny. Nick well he was so kind and thoughtful and he did seem to care. I had some homework which was good I do like my homework. As I did my home work my mind kept traveling back to him. I wounder if he was thinking about me. All I kept seeing when I closed my eyes were blue eyes and a gorges smile which was never like me I never thought of guys i changed my mind since my ex destroyed me i promised myself i wouldn't let anyone get close to me again. I fell in love but the guy turned out to be a player and I really didn't want that in my life. I was happy with just school who needed love right?

 

He was a fanatastic person and that girl Vanessa wasn't his girlfriend but why did that make me happy that they weren't together. I wasn't like Nick wanted me or anything. I laughed to myself about it she really though Nick was interested in her. Nick seemed so genuine he seemed to care more about what people thought of him than being popular. Leighanne keeps telling me Nick likes me I liked him too but he was wrong on some levels he did have the girls going crazy for him.

 

They wanted the popular Nick, but he hated it sometimes he just wanted the normailty of not having to prove himself to the school. I looked down and I realised I had written Nicks name over and over again with little hearts which this was never like me. I never fallen for a guy this quickly I was with my ex for 2 years but he was the one that came after me and it wasn't even real what we had.

 

I just wanted it to be not like my old school. Just in my own mind yes I felt something for Nick and not cause of his popularity. Maybe Leighanne was right maybe Nick did like me a lot more than a friend but I don't know I wasn't about to ask him if he liked me.

 

Nick's point of view

 ***

I can't believe that Vanessa bitch thinks she has me she can't even cheer right she throws herself at any man that looks her way. It's ridiculous that this girl think she actually has me, I don't want her or even like her. She never does anything for me she annoys the heck out of me yes she might be the head cheer leader but she won't get the team captain of the basketball team.

 

 I still can't get the new girl out my head she was the most increadible girl I ever met she actually didn't see the popular Nick plus she helped me on my home work that should of been done first week off on holiday but no I wanted to hang out the beach and just be regular Nick. Laura just saw me for me she didn't expect anything from me all she saw was just me.

 

 Always thought that girls saw me and if they dated me they would just think they get populairty straight away. I do not need a girlfriend that is out to use me or get something out of it. I looked down at my notebook and saw I'd written Laura's name over 100 times. Why is it that Laura got to me so much was it cause we both been hurt or was it cause she always had to prove herself to people just like I've had to do.

 

 We had to be on show like a cat parade it was never just about doing weekend stuff these days if my homework got in late I got extra time cause of the basket ball team I had to get them into the whatever. I just wanted to be regular guy Nick Carter. The only girlfriend I had was Tracy she moved away when her family got problems she didn't tell me she was leaving me she just left me and broke my heart plus she was cheating on me with my friend David.

 

 I admit I couldn't get Laura out my head she was fun sweet amazing when she laughed and actually had the sence of humor that I been looking for in a girl. Tracy never really had the sence of humor I wanted but she was cute and caring which some of the girls in school hated but they're not me and they always try too hard to be Nick Carter's girlfriend. I wonder If Laura would ever go for a guy like me who is popular?

 Laura isn't like the rest of the girls she doesn't follow the trend she follows what's in her heart and I never had anyone offer to help me on my homework no girl or no one has ever actually offered to help me. I will have to tell Vanessa that "NOTHING" will ever happen between us, she's not the kind of girl I would want to bring back here for my family too meet. I would love for them to meet Laura she sees just me and that's what makes me feel normal.

 I traced Laura's name with my finger and smiled at the thought of her being a friend a guy needs friend, and with the fact that my ex girlfriend broke my heart there was no way was I ready for a relationship but I needed to know how Laura really felt about me.

 ***

                                                

 

 

End Notes:

Chapter 2 is compelete please let me know what you think

Please review and comment:)

 ***

Chapter 3 by Little L

Nick was humming to himself as he walked down to his locker when he saw Laura standing with Leighanne and talking. He walked over to Leighanne and me and smiled at me "hey Laura" Laura looked at Nick and smiled "Hey Nick, how are you doing today, how was your weekend?" he smiled "it was good just been relaxing and studying for the history test I have this afternoon". Leighanne looked at us and smiled when she saw Brian walking over. "Guys heading over to see Brian see you guys later". Nick and Laura were starring at each other and didn't hear Leighanne walk away.

"Brian" he smiled when Leighanne walked over to him and smiled "Hey baby what's up"? she laughed I want too hook Laura & Nick up" when Brian looked at her like she had a lost her mind "baby it's all around school that he's dating Vanessa". Leighanne looked shocked he isn't I know that for sure, he looked over Leighanne's shoulder and saw how Nick and Laura were looking at each other when he turned his attention back to Leighanne and agreed with her. "They look like they should be together he looks happy with her" Leighanne smiled and rapped her arms around his arms "so you'll help me with getting them together"? Brian smiled and nodded you know i will.

That afternoon Brian and Nick were walking to history when Vanessa ran over to him and smiled "I missed you baby" Nick looked at her annoyed get the hell off me now. "Nicky" he felt sick as she called him that "MY NAME IS NICK, NOT NICKY GOT IT"? he walked off when he turned around "one more thing Vanessa you EVER tell anyone were dating you'll regret it I aint dating you I don't wanna date you and most of all there is someone I already like in this school". Nick walked off when she ran up to him and sighed "Nick you're the captin of the basketball team I'm the headcheer leader and that's how it should go down". Nick looked at her when he shook his head. "Laura" I was walking to my locker when i turned around and saw Brian running fast over to me he smiled "Nick's told that Vanessa bitch he's not interested". "I looked at Brian and laughed how did she take it"? Brian smiled and laughed "well she was trying to make him think he was falling for her and they were dating but nope Nick didn't fall for the bitches lies". Vanessa stormed towards me when we watched her walk into the bathroom when "Brian" he turned around and he saw Leighanne waiting for me, they kissed when she smiled and said "how would you like to come see a movie with us tonight"? I laughed and looked at her "em sorry Leigh but girl we got to much homework and I ain't gonna fall behind" she laughed we can all work in pairs". I looked at her when she laughed "you, Nick, Brian and me" When I looked at Nick and Brian when she ran over too him, guess what guys we're working in pairs". Nick looked at "Laura and smiled "sounds perfect". I looked at Nick and smiled.

That night Nick walked to the beach and saw a shooting star and whispered for a wish "Please let me be the one Laura falls in love with".

Leighanne looked at Laura and laughed "so come on admit it how do you feel about the gorges Nick"? I looked at her and sighed "I don't know he seems real caring loving kind an awesome guy", Leighanne smiled when she looked at me when she laughed "come on the guy had a huge ass go at that Vanessa bitch he basically told her he's fallen for someone else and we all know who he has fallen for". That night as I did my homework I got a text message 

"Keep away from Nick, you ain't no good for him he needs the popular girl not the new neardy girl thats just started. Whatever you think you will regret messing with me and my relationship". Stay away from Nick got it"???

I looked at the text message when I felt like i was gonna get hurt for falling for Nick. Leighanne was right Nick was falling and Laura was falling for Nick, it was the neardy new school kid wanting to date the most popular guy in highschool. As Laura falling asleep her blackberry beeped when Nick sent a request on Blackberry messenger when she smiled to herself, the words Nick asked her made her smile so much.

"Wanna go out saturday with me"?

Laura smiled to herself as she read over the question when she repiled with 2words

"Sure Nick"

He smiled to himself as he read the answer to himself over again. I can't believe I just accepted a date with Nick Carter the most popular guy in highschool when my phone beeped again i grabbed it when i read the sweet words Nick sent me.

"Sweet dreams Laura can't wait to see you tomorrow I'll pick you up on the way to school. Can't wait till Saturday for our date we're gonna have a blast i promise you".

Laura just smiled to herself, what has she gotten herself into she just accepted a date with Nick and already a girl hated her from it. What will happen when she finds out Nick and Laura have a date and she was the one nick was talking about falling for.

I texted Leighanne before going to sleep "he asked me out on a date and I said yes. You were right Nick was talking about me". She smiled when she texted me back "mall tomorrow we need to get you an new outfit goodnight L talk tomorrow at school".

Laura fell asleep knowing that tomorrow she was going to see Nick and most of all she couldn't wait till Saturday.

 

End Notes:

What will happen on the date for Nick and Laura

Let me know any ideas for the date:)

Please review and comment thank you:)

 

Chapter 4 by Little L

"Vanessa he's going on a date with her I'm sorry" said her bestfriend Vickey, she looked at Vickey and sighed "Nick's meant to be with me she's the most popular girl in the school and Nicks the most popular guy in school". Vickey sighed and shook her head at Vanessa. Vickey saw Laura walking to her locker when she whispered to Vanessa "Look over there Vanessa" when she turned around and saw me standing at my locker. She looked at Vickey and smiled smuggly to herself "come on" when Vickey just nodded to her. As i got my history book from my locker I felt my phone vibrate when I smiled to myself.

 

"Looking beautiful as always baby"

 

They walked over to Laura when Vanessa stood right close to Laura when she pushed her black greasy unwashed unbrushed hair behind her ear. "Wanna tell me why you're going after my boyfriend" I laughed "excuse me" she bent down "you heard me bitch" I could smell cat pee on her like Nick told me you could when she walked past him.

 

I laughed to myself when looked at Vickey "HOLD HER" before she had chance too I moved out the way. I laughed Laura got so close to Vanessa "listen to me you two faced stupid bitch, Nick ain't you're boyfriend he doesn't date sluts he told me Brian Leighanne how you slept you're way around the whole school cause" I looked her up and down and smiled "cause you wanna feel big and wanna make Nick jealous but he's not bothered he's not even into you".

 

I laughed at her I mean look at you're hair its greasy it's gross least he has some class like last night he couldn't wait for us to date he couldn't wait for me to say yes to him for a date. He called me beautiful today he calls me baby". I saw the pain in her eyes "Your lying". I looked at her and giggled "why would I lie I mean I'm not the one whose a whore sleeping and opening her legs too all the boys in the school so I can get an A Star Grade".

 

Vanessa looked at me and laughed "Nick doesn't want the new kid in school he wants me the most popular in school". Laughing so much Laura shook her head believe what you want you silly stupid girl, what part of "NICK DOES NOT WANT YOU don't you get"? Vickey stopped me "you must my be out you mind if you think he want's you I smiled when Vanessa grabbed my hair. "Tell Nick you don't wanna date him"? I laughed and shook my head "hell no, I want Nick I wanna date him be his girlfriend I looked right in her glossy crying ugly face and smiled I wanna make love with him when we're both ready".

 

Vanessa looked at me and grabbed hold of me "I fucking swear bitch you won't get my man" when she heard a voice say "my man"? Nick stood there and looked at me and smiled "you okay baby"? Laura nodded and smiled at him, Vanessa turned around Oh my god thank goodness you came when he laughed "well I just came for my girlfriend", she looked at him ggg....girlfriend"? Nick nodded yep "So stop lying and telling her and everyone else around the fucking school that I'm your boyfriend cause I'm not and  i sure as hell  don't date sluts like you". Vickey came closer "Nick come on you and her are both crazy about each other before SHE came along" he laughed "baby come on lets go meet Brian and Leighanne, and Vanessa I'm sure the end of a street corner is better for you. Nick grabbed Lauras hand and kissed her right infront of Vanessa "least my girlfriend knows how to be beautiful". He looked at her and laughed oh and one more thing stop with the wearing skimpy clothes no wonder you got a bad reputation around school. Vanessa looked at us walking away when she growled to herself "this IS not over bitch Nick Carter will be mine and he will see what kind of backstabbing bitch his girlfriend really is" when she smiled smuggly to herself.

 

 Nick and me walked out when he softly kissed me "hate that bitch she needs to be told you can't get away with hurting people like that" I smiled at him "she really thinks you giys are together and that you love her", Nick kissed me I promise you right now that she's not the one I'm interested in she's a whore and I bet she has had most of the football players too". I smiled at Nick when we saw Vanessa walking over too us "Great the walking slut is here to get you again" Nick smiled just you remember who I blackberried Messaged last night when I giggled. He kissed me softly. "Babe don't be worried about her she's a bitch and got nothing better to do than break you're life cause she got no life part from laying on her back every weekend". Nick looked at me and smiled "just so you know me Brian Leighanne we all hate her and with the stunt she tried with you makes me hate her even more".  He looked at me and played with my fingers softly "I swear to god no one will get away with hurting or causing you pain I'm gonna protect you from now on.

I got home and just laughed to myself a walking whore tried to get Nick Carter away from me but it never worked cause Nick hates her and he doesn't hate me. My phone beeped and I smiled it was from nick

"Can't wait for our date tonight it's gonna be casual and romantic"

I replied back a smile and a hug and a kiss when I knew if Nick ever found out my past he would dump and the one person who I need to worry about finding out my past is the bitch herself Vanessa.

 

End Notes:

Please read and comment and let me know than you so much

Laura:)

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10544