You Can Let Go by tiggerc128, colorguard_diva
Summary:

stories/2003/images/YCLG_Banner_2_Resize.jpg

Moving on with her life was something Dottie never thought she'd be able to do. But the love of friends helped her move past the distrust and anger. The love of Nick helped her look to the future.

Now that her life is back on track, and her best friend Amy is falling for Nick's best friend Brian, the world can be their playground...or can it?


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Nick
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 65 Completed: Yes Word count: 93020 Read: 98401 Published: 01/01/12 Updated: 02/28/12
Chapter 34 by tiggerc128

 

Chapter 34

The guys say goodbye and go their separate ways. It's four days of rest and relaxation. Nick and Dottie are off on some romantic getaway. Amy is sitting the in the dressing waiting for Brian. He had mysteriously disappeared about five minutes ago.

All Amy wanted to do was get Brian into bed. She was thinking about what Dottie said about having lots of sex this weekend. Amy started laughing to herself.

"What's so funny?" Brian sat down next to her.

"Nothing." Her eyes sparkled with mischief. "Where have you been?"

"I had to do something for Howie. Are you ready to leave?"

"Yes, because I want to get to your house and make love to you all night long." Amy got up quickly and was nauseous.

Brian was by her side in a matter of seconds. "Are you okay A?"

"Just feeling a little sick to my stomach. I'll be okay." She answered with a slight smile. Amy was getting used to the nausea.

"Are you sure, baby?" Brian asked in concern. He was worried that Amy wasn't feeling well. She nodded her head. "Let's get you home and into bed."

They left the venue hand in hand.

 

When they arrived at Brian's house, Amy was feeling better. In fact she was very horny. All she wanted to do was have a lot of sex with Brian.

"Brian this house is nothing like you." She gasped when she saw the modern furniture.

"I know. I hate it, which is why I'm selling this place. It has such bad memories for me." He took Amy in his arms. "I'm ready to start fresh with you. After the tour, we'll go looking for a house in Florida."

"I can't wait." She kissed his cheek.

"When can we take the test?" Brian said excitedly. He looked happier than a kid at Christmas.

"In the morning." Amy yawned.

"Come baby, let's get you to bed. We have important things to do." He grabs Amy's hand and leads her to the bedroom. His bedroom is everything she pictured it not to be. It doesn't reflect Brian's personality. The walls were painted gray and the dressers were white. The bed had no headboard and the comforter was white.  It wasn't homey at all. Amy didn't feel comfortable in the room. It was cold.

"Brian, did you get any say in decorating this house? I don't see any of your personality here." It only made Amy hate Glenna more.

"It was all Glenna. Does it bother you being here?" Brian could tell that Amy was uncomfortable. He didn't want her feeling weird around him.

"Kind of."

"Tomorrow we'll stay in a hotel. It kind of creeps me out, too." He placed a kiss on Amy's mouth.

"I'll be fine it you want to stay here Brian. As long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter where I am." Amy wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I know that, A. This weekend is about us and staying here means that Glenna will always be in the background. I don't want that. Get changed. I'm going to go to the bathroom. Then we can have some fun."

When Brian steps out of the bathroom he finds Amy asleep on the bed. He smiles at how sweet she looks. She has a smile on her face. Brian gets into bed and snuggles against her. This is just as good as making love. He gets excited thinking about snuggling with Amy thirty years from now. Amy is his future.

 

The shrill sound of an alarm clock wakes Amy up. She sits up confused by her surroundings. Noticing Brian next to her she calms down. He slowly turns off the alarm clock and sits up.

"What time is it?" Amy asks sleepily. She can't believe she is up. All she wants to do is sleep; her body feeling extremely exhausted.

"It's eight thirty." Brian responds.

"Why am I up?" She lies back down and puts a pillow on her head. She says, "Wake me up at noon."

Brian removes the pillow and places a kiss on her cheek. "Baby, don't you want to take the pregnancy test?"

Amy bolts up and runs to the bathroom. Brian thinks she's all excited, but when he reaches the bathroom she's heaving into the toilet. He sits down next to Amy and holds her hair. When she's finished Amy leans back against him.

"Yeah, I think I need to take that test." She barely gets out.

Brian excuses himself and lets her do the test. A few minutes later she comes out of the bathroom and sits on the bed next to him.

"How long will it take?" Brian asks nervously. Amy places her hand on his thigh hoping it will calm him down.

"About three minutes."

"That's three minutes too long." Brian grumbled.

"Brian, you need to calm down."

"I can't. I hope it's positive. I want you pregnant with my baby." He gave Amy a kiss.

"Bri, I want it more than anything, but if I'm not we can keep trying. Just think how fun it will be." Amy was trying to stay positive even though she was as nervous as Brian.

They both sat on the bed watching the second hand move around the clock. Who knew that three minutes could seem like eternity?

"Three minutes is up." Amy whispered in Brian's ear.

"Go get it." He nudged her.

"I'm too nervous. I peed on it. You can check the results." She nudged him back.

"Fine." Slowly, he walked to the bathroom. Amy sat on the bed nervous as can be expected. She said a quick prayer. "Oh my fucking God!" Brian yelled.

Amy bolted to the bathroom. Brian scooped her up in his arms and started placing kiss all over her face. When he reached her mouth, he slowly sucked on her bottom lip until she gave his tongue access to her mouth. They continued kissing for a few minutes. Amy was in a daze.

"Well, what did it say?" She looked at Brian who had tears running down his face.

"I'm going to be a daddy." He barely got the words out. Brian presented the stick to her. It definitely said pregnant on it.

"Brian, we're going to be parents! I can't believe it. I'm so excited." Amy shouted.

"I know. I love you Amy Walker." He pulled her in close to his body.

"I love you Brain Littrell."

They stayed in this position for a while. Neither one wanted to let go of the other. They were both so happy with the outcome. Things were starting to look up.

"I have to call Dottie."

"I would text her. You never know what her and Nick could be doing at this very moment."  They walked back into the bedroom.

"You're such a perv."

"And look where it got you." He laughed at his own joke.

"Yes, your perviness has made me the happiest woman alive."  Amy grabbed her phone and sent her best friend a message.

Brian was on his cell making hotel reservations. Amy took her phone and went downstairs. She was getting hungry. She started preparing a delicious breakfast of pancakes, sausage, and fruit as her phone rang.

"Amy, I'm so happy for you!' Dottie shrieked into the phone.

"Thanks D! I can't believe I'm pregnant. It's surreal." Amy couldn't contain her excitement.

"How's Brian taking it?"

"D, he's so happy. He was full of tears. Dottie, I can't believe it's true. I feel so blessed." Amy flipped the pancakes as she talked on the phone.

"You are blessed. A, you have a wonderful boyfriend and now you're going to be a mom. Everything is going to be perfect. You deserve to be happy. I can't wait to play auntie to the baby."

"Oh no, you're already planning on spoiling my baby." Amy giggled. She knew Dottie would make a great aunt.

"You know I will. By the way Nick says congrats. He's happy for you."

"So what are you and Mr. Carter doing on your time off?" Amy questioned curiously. Nick had planned something special and it was a secret.

"I can't say, but I'll give you all the juicy details when I get back." Dottie laughed.

"Sounds good. We'll have a girl's day. I better let you go before Nick gets mad at me for monopolizing your time. I'll see you in a few days. Behave yourself. Nah, on second thought be as naughty as you want. Love you D."

"Love you back, A. Have fun with your baby daddy. Make sure you still have lots of sex this weekend."

"Same with you D." Amy got breakfast onto the plates.

"I plan on it."

Amy clicked her phone off as Brian walked into the room. She took the plates to the island and sat down.

"Did you talk to Dottie?" Brian started eating his breakfast. "Mmm, this is delicious."

"Thanks. Yes, she called back all excited, with plans on spoiling the baby." Amy beamed. Every time she said the word baby she got butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't believe that she was pregnant.

"What are her and Nick up to?"

"She wouldn't say. Didn't he tell you anything?" Amy stole some fruit off of Brian's plate. She was famished and couldn't get enough to eat.

"Not a word. So, I booked us a room for the next three days. Check in isn't until four, so I thought we could spend the day sightseeing."

"Sound perfect to me. As long as I'm with you life is perfect." Amy gave him a peck on the cheek. In her eyes everything was perfect.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Please let us know!  :)

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10793