Wouldn't Change A Thing by Dream_Dancer
Summary:

Maybe you'll remeber these characters :)

Just a short little thing


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 643 Read: 604 Published: 03/12/12 Updated: 03/12/12

1. Chapter 1 by Dream_Dancer

Chapter 1 by Dream_Dancer

Maybe this isn't what others want for me. But I don't care. This is what I want, want I like. I love everything that's happened to me in the past few years. Yeah I was shocked at first. But now I couldn't be happier. I think everything that happened was for the better. I love my family now. I finally feel complete. I don't feel alone or empty anymore. Something's are not what I ever thought would happen but they're okay.

            The thing that shocked me the most would have to be Damen. Half of it was what he acted and looked like. The other half was the fact he's my son. I didn't even know I had a son. None of my ex-girlfriends said anything about being pregnant to me. But I guess that isn't a surprise. I wasn't exactly a good boyfriend all the time. But when I found out whom it was that was Damen's mom. I was even more shocked.

            The one girl I really liked. The one I never wanted to leave was his mom. Jessica. Until I met Damen I had no clue of why she pushed me away. But now I do. She thought I wouldn't want him. I know why she thought that. At the time it would have been true, but not anymore.

            Now things are differently between Jessica and I. We have two beautiful daughter's: Ally and Amber. But somehow Damen has taught them to be misbehaved. No matter how hard Jess or I try they won't change either. They think what Damen taught them was the right way of doing things. Next time I see Damen I'm gonna ask him why he did that.

 

*****

            I could be nicer to him. But at the same time that wouldn't be as fun. I could call him dad. But that means I have to get rid of all the funny nicknames I came up with for him. I don't think he minds either.

            So far Nick has been keeping his promise. Mom's still happy and sissy's are wild. Ally is so much fun to play with. She'll let me dress her up with anything. Then she'll go show Nick with all the excitement her tiny body can handle. Amber on the other hand will repeat anything I say. Sometimes that's great because I can get her to say some funny things. But other times she gets me in trouble because she repeats everything Nat and I say to each other.

 

*****

            Nick opened the door and looked at Damen who was sitting on the porch. His blue and pink hair showed brightly as the sun hit it. Nick walked out and sat down next to him.

"So you going to come in sometime or stay out here?"

"I haven't decided yet why?"

"I don't know. Maybe because you've been out here all day. Everything alright?'

"Yeah, something else you want to ask? I noticed you didn't say anything about my beautiful hair." Damen said in a high voice.

"I was avoiding that. But now that you've brought it up. It's nice."

"Sure, I believe you."

Nick chuckled, "Since Ally and Amber are in bed I want to ask you why you taught them to be misbehaved."

"You don't like pink floors?"

"No, and I don't like anything else you've had them do."

"Well you've gotta admit. Having them replace your guitar strings with shoelaces was funny."

"Yeah until I got on stage and it didn't play anything."

            Damen laughed and looked up into the sky. The sun was setting and the stars were coming out.

"Do you ever wish things could be different." Damen asked Nick.

            Nick kicked at the ground as he thought.

"No, I wouldn't change a thing. Would you?"

"I don't think so."

End Notes:

thanks for reading

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10868