Burlesque by shorttotheizzy
Summary: Erin had been through so much in her life. She found out her boyfriend wasn't who she thought he was. She has an encounter with the BSB at a friends party. Will this finally last?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No Word count: 31951 Read: 27958 Published: 10/14/13 Updated: 02/07/14

1. Chapter 1 by shorttotheizzy

2. Chapter 2 by shorttotheizzy

3. Chapter 3 by shorttotheizzy

4. Chapter 4 by shorttotheizzy

5. Chapter 5 by shorttotheizzy

6. Chapter 6 by shorttotheizzy

7. Chapter 7 by shorttotheizzy

8. Chapter 8 by shorttotheizzy

9. Chapter 9 by shorttotheizzy

10. Chapter 10 by shorttotheizzy

11. Chapter 11 by shorttotheizzy

12. Chapter 12 by shorttotheizzy

13. Chapter 13 by shorttotheizzy

14. Chapter 14 by shorttotheizzy

15. Chapter 15 by shorttotheizzy

16. Chapter 16 by shorttotheizzy

17. Chapter 17 by shorttotheizzy

18. Chapter 18 by shorttotheizzy

19. Chapter 19 by shorttotheizzy

20. Chapter 20 by shorttotheizzy

21. Chapter 21 by shorttotheizzy

Chapter 1 by shorttotheizzy
Maddie woke up from her nap. She noticed that she was the only one home. She wondered where Danny was. He was there when she had fallen asleep. She got up and made her way into the kitchen. She saw a note on the counter. It was from Danny and he was at the studio. He was the manager of The Backstreet Boys and they had a new record coming out soon. She was to come down when she woke up. She got ready and got in her car. She called Danny as she made her way there. Danny let everyone know she was on her way since he was throwing her a surprise birthday party. The guests hid and the rest of the guys acted like they were practicing. Danny saw her car pull up.
"Everyone get ready!!!!!" Danny yelled. She walked through the door.
"Hey." She said as she walked in the door. Everyone jumped out from their hiding places.
"Surprise!" Everyone shouted and came out of hiding.
"Thanks everyone," Maddie said. She looked around to see if she saw Erin. She looked at the time. She remember that Erin was probably still at her meeting. About ten minutes later, Erin arrived with a birthday present.
"Sorry I am late. The meeting at work went a little longer than expected." Erin said.
"It's fine. I figured that was where you were." Maddie said. She noticed that Aj kept eyeing Erin. Erin walked over to put her present on the table. Aj walked over to Danny.
"Who is that?" Aj asked pointing at Erin.
"That is Maddie's best friend Erin." Danny said.
"How come I have never seen her before?" Aj asked.
"Well, she is in college during the day. At night, she works at one of the Burlesque clubs. She is pretty busy." Danny said.
"Wonder if she dances at the Burlesque clubs?" Aj asked.
"Yea, I think so. I think at the one she works at though they just sing and dance. She works at one like the movie Burlesque with Cher." Danny said.
"You'll have to introduce me." Aj said as Maddie and Erin walked over.
"Aj, I don’t think you have met my BFF Erin." Maddie said introducing them. Aj reached out his hand.
"Hello," He said as Erin extended her hand.
"Hello," Erin said as her face got red.
"How come we have never met?" Aj asked even though Danny just told him.
"She is SUPER busy with work and school. I hardly ever see her." Maddie answered for Erin.
"Well, here in a couple months I will be finished with school. So I will have more time." Erin replied.
"I know. I'm just giving you a hard time." Maddie said and laughed.
"What are you going to school for?" Aj asked.
"I am studying to be a pediatrician. That is my major but I am minoring in psychology." Erin said.
"That is awesome." Aj said. Nick brought out the cake. Everyone started to sing to Maddie. Everyone ate cake as Maddie opened her gifts. After she finished opening them, she went over and talked to Erin.
"I think Aj likes you." Maddie said.
"You think so?" Erin asked hoping she was right.
"Yeah, he keeps staring at you and he was trying to get you to talk with him earlier." Maddie said.
"He was trying to be friendly. If he was truly interested, he would have asked for my number." Erin said.
"The day is not over yet." Maddie said.
"Wonder if he would care that I am a Burlesque dancer?" Erin asked.
"I doubt it. He will understand that is what you had to do to put yourself through school. Besides, you guys just sing and dance. It isn't like some of the others where they take off some clothes." Maddie said as Erin's phone rang. Erin looked at it and it was work.
"It's the club. They probably want me to come in early." Erin said as she went to answer it. She came back a few minutes later.
"Well, what did they want?" Maddie asked.
"It looks like I am going to be the main singer from now on. Bridgett just walked out." Erin said.
"Well, that is good news for you. It may mean a pay raise. Do you know her part though?" Maddie asked.
"Yeah, they have had me learn it just in case she was sick or something." Erin said.
"That is great for you though. I will talk Danny into coming down and we will watch you tonight. What time does the show start again?" Maddie asked.
"It starts at 8 pm with a few different acts. I will be on around 8:45ish with a few different numbers." Erin said.
"Well, I will see you later then. Maybe I can get Aj to come." Maddie said. Erin blushed and smiled.
"Well, I am going to go head to the club and get ready. Happy birthday again, sorry I had to cut our time short. I will see you later tonight." Erin said.
"It's fine. I will see you later." Maddie said as Erin headed out the door. Aj and Danny walked over to Maddie right after.
"Erin didn’t stay very long. Is everything ok?" Danny asked.
"Yea, the club called and the main singer/dancer quit and she is now the lead person. She went to go get ready and prepare a little before the show. I told her we would come down and watch her tonight." Maddie said.
"Sounds good," Danny said.
"I wonder if she would mind if I came too." Aj said.
"I doubt it. She has had a crush on you forever. She thinks that her profession is a deal breaker for guys." Maddie said.
"Well, I was interested in her before Danny told me what she does." Aj said.
"I told her that you were interested in her. She didn’t believe me." Maddie said. They finished at the party and went home and got ready to head over to the club. Erin had seats saved for them in the front row.
"I am surprised she had three seats saved. She must have known you would have wanted to come." Maddie said.
"I bet she wasn’t sure if he would. She probably did it just in case." Danny said. The show started with a few different little acts. Before they knew it, it was time for Erin to come out on stage.
"I hope she isn't too nervous." Maddie said. Before they saw Erin, they heard music playing and some signing before the curtain rose. There she was standing in the middle of the stage. She had red lingerie on. It covered a little more than some do.
"She looks hot." Aj said. She was on stage for over an hour. The show ended and they waited for Erin outside. Erin came out a few minutes later.
"You did great!!!!" Maddie said.
"You looked good out there." Aj said.
"Thanks," Erin said as her face got as red as her hair. They talked for a few minutes and left.
Chapter 2 by shorttotheizzy
Erin made her way home and took a shower. She really liked that Aj was coming on to her but she reminded herself that he probably has a ton of pick up lines for girls. She tried to forget him hitting on her. She made her way to the bed and crawled in. As she woke the next morning, she couldn’t help thinking of Aj. She wanted to forget everything that happened last night. She wondered if he was truly interested in her. As she was getting dressed she heard the doorbell. She went to answer it. As she opened the door, she saw it was Maddie.
"Morning," Maddie said.
"Morning, what are you up too?" Erin asked as Maddie walked in the house.
"Not too much, I wanted tell you that Aj wouldn’t shut up about you last night." Maddie said.
"He isn't serious about me." Erin said.
"He really is. He asked if he could have your number or your address. Danny is supposed to bring him over after the meeting at the studio. If you don’t want him too, I can call Danny now and tell him. "Maddie said.
"No, it is ok." Erin said.
"That is what I thought." Maddie said.
"Do I look alright or should I change?" Erin asked.
"You look fine," Maddie said as the doorbell rang. Erin went to open the door.
"Come on in," Erin said and smiled. "Have a seat anywhere guys."
"How was the meeting?" Maddie asked.
"Way to long," Danny said.
"At least we have the rest of the day off." Aj replied.
"Really? That never happens." Maddie said.
"No kidding, we are taking it to our advantage," Aj said and he smiled at Erin. Her face got a little red.
"I am shocked; this is a first for Erin to be this quiet." Danny said.
"I know; I am too." Maddie said.
"I am just shocked that my favorite BSB member is in my house." Erin said.
"I am your favorite?" He asked knowing the answer.
"You always have been," Erin said.
"I think we will leave you two alone." Maddie said. "I will call you later."
"So, how long have you been doing Burlesque?" Aj asked.
"Almost 11 years. I started during high school to help put me through college and to help with bills. I have loved and enjoyed it so much I just stayed with it." Erin said as her stomach growled.
"Would you want to go grab something to eat?" Aj asked.
"Sure, let me get my purse." Erin said. She got up and went to get her purse and her keys.
"Is it a problem if you drive? Danny brought me." Aj said.
"Nope, any place you had in mind?" Erin asked.
"Do you like Chinese?" Aj asked.
"I love it!!" Erin said. They made their way to the restaurant. They went in and sat down and ordered.
"Had you had dance lessons before you started Burlesque?" Aj asked.
"I have had lessons since I was about five. I think that’s part of the reason why I enjoyed it so much." Erin said. They talked and ate their food. The check arrived and Aj picked it up before Erin could grab it.
"I can pay for mine," Erin said.
"I've got it," Aj said and smiled.
"Thanks." Erin replied.
"Do you have to work tonight?" Aj asked.
"Yep, sure do," Erin replied.
"Well, I may come and watch you tonight. If you don’t mind," Aj replied.
"I would love that, "Erin said.
"What time do you have to be there?" Aj asked with something up his sleeve.
"I have to be there at six. The show starts at eight. We run through the show and practice before." Erin said. She could tell he was up to something but she wasn’t sure what. She took him to Maddie and Danny's house. She went home to get some things done around there. Aj knocked on the door. Maddie answered the door. They went into the living room.
"Well, how did everything go?" Maddie asked.
"It went really well. She is very down to earth. I really think I am starting to fall for her." Aj said and Maddie smiled.
"I was hoping that’s what would happen." Maddie said.
"I was going to head to the club early tonight to give her some flowers and was thinking of asking her to become serious." Aj said.
"I am surprised that you want to settle down." Danny said.
"I know, but there is just something about her." Aj said.
"I know I may be biased but she is pretty amazing. We have been friends for a long time and I couldn’t have asked for a better best friend." Maddie said. They talked for a while and Aj left and got some flowers for Erin. He decided to go see her before the show started. He walked in the bar and saw the girls on the stage practicing for the show. He watched Erin for a few minutes. The girls stopped and rested for a few and talked.
"Hey Erin, can I ask you a question?" Tiffany asked.
"What?" Erin replied.
"I thought we lost the old Erin. I have noticed that she is back today. You have had a smile on your face all evening. We haven't seen a smile like that in forever. Would a guy have anything to do with that?" Tiffany asked.
"Possibly," Erin said and smiled.
"Who is it?" Everyone asked at the same time.
"I'm not going to say yet. I want to make sure it’s the real thing." Erin said as she saw someone from the back walking up with flowers.
"Hey" Aj said and smiled at her. Erin walked down to where he was.
"OH MY GOD!!! Is that really Aj Mclean?" Michelle asked. Erin nodded her head.
"The flowers are so pretty." Erin said.
"They are nothing compare to how pretty you are." Aj replied.
"AWWWW!" All the girls said at the same time.
"Thank you," Erin said.
"I hope you don’t mind I stopped by before the show." Aj said.
"No, I am actually glad you did." Erin said.
"I wanted to ask you something anyways." Aj said.
"Like what?" Erin said.
"Well, I know this is really soon but I wanted to know if you wanted to start dating?" Aj asked. Erin shook her head yes and leaned in to kiss him.
"We are going to practice a little bit more. If you want you can stay here and watch." Erin said.
"I would love to. The rest of the guys want to come and watch and meet you." Aj said.
"I can't wait to meet them. I will mark the seats so they can sit in the front with you." Erin said. Erin walked over to the bouncer and told him what was going on. The girls finished practicing.
"Erin, I want you to do the song we always have you do before the show. We want to see Aj's reaction." Michelle said. Aj looked a little puzzled.
"We always do a song for good luck. We dance and sing to Express from the movie Burlesque." Erin said. She performed the song and the dance with it. The girls helped with the backup dancing.
"I think you should do that in the show." Aj said.
"Really?" Erin asked.
"Yes!" Aj said.
"I think that is a good idea." Andrew said.
"Aj, this is Andrew the owner of the club. Andrew, this is Aj my boyfriend." Erin said. They shook each other hand.
"Aren't you part of the Backstreet Boys?" Andrew asked. Aj nodded his head yes. "Well, you are a lucky guy to have Erin as your girlfriend. She is one of my best dancers and singers."
"I can see why." Aj said.
"I am going to be sad when she finishes school and leaves us." Andrew said.
"I don’t think I will be going anywhere for a while. I enjoy this too much." Erin said and smiled.
"Are you staying for the show?" Andrew asked Aj.
"I am and the rest of the guys are coming here in a bit." Aj said.
"Well, I will give you guys the VIP table." Andrew said. Andrew showed Aj where the VIP section was. The guys arrived a little later.
"Our manager and his girlfriend might come also." AJ said.
"Alright, I will have someone bring in a couple more chairs." Andrew said.
"Thanks," Aj said as he was sitting down.
"No problem." Andrew said.
Chapter 3 by shorttotheizzy
Brian, Howie, Kevin and Nick arrived around 7:30. They walked in the club. Andrew spotted them within a few minutes. He walked over to them.
"I am Andrew, the club owner. I have you gentlemen up at the VIP section. Aj is already up there waiting on you guys." He said. The guys followed him to where Aj was.
"Are Maddie and Danny coming?" Aj asked.
"They will be in a few. They were parking the car." Nick said.
"I am going to text him and let him know where we are." Aj said.
"Are you going to show us which one is Erin?" Howie asked.
"I want you guys to try and figure out which one is Erin." Aj said as Maddie and Danny arrived.
"Aj won't tell us which one is Erin." Nick said.
"This should be interesting seeing you guys trying to figure out which one is Erin." Maddie said. The show started with the small acts. The main part of the show started about half an hour later. The girls started out with the song they showed Aj earlier in the evening.
"I haven't seen this one before." Maddie said.
"It is new." Aj said. Erin came out on stage when it was time for her to sing. This time she had bright pink lingerie on. She started to sing and dance.
"Dude, that girl singing in the pink is hot." Nick said. Aj smiled and laughed.
"Is that her?" Brian asked.
"Yes, it is." Aj said.
"She is hot!" Kevin said.
"I know." Aj said.
"How come we have never seen her before?" Howie said.
"She goes to college during the day and works here at night. We barely get to see each other." Maddie said.
"What is she studying?" Nick said.
"She is majoring to be a pediatrician and will have a minor in psychology. She did all her clinical last semester but finishing up the psychology this semester. She has one class left of the psychology left She is taking abnormal psychology now. She will graduate in May with both degrees." Maddie said. While Erin was singing and dancing, some guy walks up on the stage. Aj's eyes were focused on Erin. He saw Andrew get closer to the stage. The guy started to grope Erin. This was one thing Andrew didn’t tolerate. The men were not allowed to touch the girls inappropriately. The bouncer pulled him off stage. A few minutes later, he was back on stage feeling her up again. The bouncer pulled him off stage again. He walked up on stage one more time. Before Andrew could get to him, Erin decked him right in the face. The music stopped.
"Holy shit, I can't believe you hit me." The guy said.
"Well, you did deserve it." Erin said.
"I agree with her." Andrew said walking up next to Erin. Erin smiled at him.
"I think she should be fired for hitting me." The guy said.
"What does the sign say right there?" Andrew asked the guy.
"No touching the Burlesque girls in any way." The guy said.
"Well, I will not fire her. If you wanted to touch someone that way you should have went somewhere else." Andrew said. The guy stormed out of the club.
"Thanks" Erin said and hugged him.
"No problem." Andrew said.
"I didn’t know what else to do. It was the first thing that came to my head was to do that." Erin said.
"It's alright, Erin. I'm not mad, I am just glad he didn’t hurt you." Andrew said.
"Do you mind if I go in the back and take a five? He really got me shook up. "Erin asked.
"Sure, I will announce it and Michelle will sing while you take a break." Andrew said. Erin walked backstage and Andrew announced everything to the audience. Maddie and Aj decided to walk backstage to see if Erin was alright. Erin was sitting at her mirror where she does her makeup. She was shaking a little when they arrived.
"Erin, are you alright?" Maddie asked.
"I am just a little shook up. No one has ever done that to any of us. I just wasn’t thinking when I hit him." Erin said.
"I would have done the same thing." Maddie said.
"I would have done a lot worse." Aj said. He walked over and hugged her.
"I am so glad Andrew didn’t agree with that guy and fire me." Erin said.
"He saw what that creep did. You know he hates it when guys try to touch you and the other girls. He knows you did what you thought was best." Maddie said.
"It was better than what I would have done to him." Aj said and hugged her. Andrew walked over as they were talking.
"You know my rules about you guys being touched. Don’t worry Erin, I am not mad." Andrew said. Erin smiled at him knowing he had her back.
"I think I am ready to go back out," Erin said. She walked back out on stage and Maddie and Aj made arrived back at the VIP section with the other guys. The people watching the show started clapping as Erin and the girls started performing again.
"How is she doing?" Nick asked.
"The guy had her shaken up a little but she is alright now." Aj said.
"Did you guys see how hard she hit him?" Howie asked.
"She is very independent. When someone crosses the line, she sure lets them know that she doesn’t appreciate it."Maddie said. Aj smiled at the guys and Maddie.
"She is incredible." Aj said. Maddie shook her head in agreement.
"How long have you two known each other?" Howie asked.
"We meet about sixteen years ago. Her and her family moved next door to my family and me. We were friends within a month or two." Maddie said. The show ended and everyone got up and started clapping. Erin walked over after she changed.
"What are you guys talking about?" Erin asked.
"Well, the other guys are talking about how hot you are." Aj said. Erin's face got red.
"Then I was telling them how long we have known each other and how we met." Maddie said.
"I am glad we moved here 16 years ago." Erin said hugging Maddie. Aj introduced Erin to the rest of the guys.
"Do your parents come watch your shows?" Aj asked hoping he could meet her family soon. Maddie looked at Erin.
"What is that look for Maddie?" Nick asked.
"When I was 17, my parents and my brother and sister were going to a school play. My brother and sister were both going to be in the play. I was coming as soon as I got finished with dance practice. They were almost to the school and a car hit them head on around 70 miles an hour. My mom, dad and sister died instantly. My brother is the only one who made it. I took care of him until he was old enough to work." Erin said as they walked out the door.
"I am so sorry." Aj said.
"Some days it is harder than others. I manage to deal with Maddie's help." Erin said.
"You would do the same for me." Maddie said. They arrived at their cars.
"Erin, would you want to come over to my house for a movie?" Aj asked. He hoped she said yes.
"I would like that." Erin said. Erin followed Aj to his house. They pulled in and walked in his house. Aj showed Erin around his house.
"I love your house." Erin said.
"Thanks," Aj said. He took her to the movie theater. He put in a movie. They started to watch the movie."I just want to say I am sorry for what happened to your family."
"I wish they were still here. I have to believe that for whatever reason, that god has a plan for us all. I would like to know what it is. But it still doesn’t change what happened." Erin said as she looked at Aj.
"Where is your brother at now?" Aj said.
"He decided when he turned 18 to join the military. I haven't seen him in almost five years." Erin said.
"I would like to meet him sometime. That is when he is able to come home." Aj said.
"You must really like me if you are so persistent on meeting my family," Erin said and smiled.
"Is it that obvious?" Aj asked. Erin shook her head yes.
"Just a little bit but I'm not complaining." Erin said.
"I know I have a bad boy reputation. Some of it is true and other parts of it aren't." Aj said. "I have had problems with alcohol. That is something I will have problems with but I am working on it. I have been working on it and have been clean for a few years. The other part of the reputation is that I discard girls quickly. Some of the girls I have dumped quickly only because they were only after my money."
"You are my favorite of the group partly of the bad boy image and because you are hot. I never thought you were going to dump me quickly. I saw you get up when the guy was grabbing me. I could tell that it upset you." Erin said.
"Well, I just didn’t like him grabbing you, especially when I haven't even got to touch yet." Aj said and laughed.
"You will," Erin said leaning in and kissed him.
"I can tell you are different than the other girls. I know when you didn’t come up to us right away at Maddie's birthday." Aj said.
"I was surprised that you were interested in me. I was hoping that you wouldn’t mine that I was a dancer." Erin said. They talked some more and started watching the movie again. Erin leaned over and put her head on Aj's shoulder. Aj looked over about twenty five minutes later and Erin was asleep. Aj picked her up and took her to his bedroom. He placed her under the covers and he went to the couch and slept.
Chapter 4 by shorttotheizzy
When Erin woke up the next morning, she noticed she was in Aj's bed. She rolled over and noticed she was in his bed alone. She realized that Aj was a true gentleman and didn’t sleep in the bed with her. She wondered where he had slept. Before she got up, she heard the bedroom door open. Aj walked in with a tray of food.
"Good morning beautiful," Aj said setting next to her on the bed.
"Good morning," Erin replied smiling at him.
"How did you sleep?" Aj asked pulling the food over to her.
"Wonderful but it would have been better with one thing." Erin said as she started to eat.
"What would that be?" Aj asked.
"You have been next to me." Erin said and smiled.
"I will remember that next time. Will you do one thing for me?" Aj asked.
"Sure," Erin said.
"Whenever you are ready, let me know when you are ready and do stuff." Aj said with his face getting a little red.
"I will," Erin said.
"Since it is Saturday, what are your plans for today?" Aj asked.
"Well, I work later tonight. After that is one of my friends Bachelorette party. Maddie, some girlfriends and I wanted to take her out to dance." Erin said.
"Sounds like fun." Aj said.
"We usually have a bunch of fun when we hang out. What are your plans today?" Erin said.
"We have an interview for the Howard Stern show later this evening." Aj said as Aj's house phone rang. Aj answered and handed it over to Erin.
"Who is it?" Erin asked.
"It's Maddie." Aj said. Erin talked with Maddie for a few minutes.
"She wants me to come over to her house. She wants me to come over as soon as possible. She said I could shower there." Erin said a little confused. Erin gathered her things and Aj and Erin made their way over to Maddie's house. Aj and Erin walked in Maddie and Danny's house.
"I am here. What is so important?" Erin asked.
"It is a surprise. Go get ready and you will find out in about twenty minutes." Maddie said. Erin looked a little confused. Erin went to go get ready.
"What is going on?" Aj asked.
"Erin's brother called me last night and he is coming home from his tour in Iraq. He wanted to surprise her and called me. "Maddie said.
"She is going to start crying." Danny said.
"He has been gone for a long time." Maddie said.
"Five years, right?" Aj asked.
"Yeah, she worries that something is going to happen to him while he is on duty." Maddie said.
"I can't say that I blame her considering everything that has happened to her family." Aj said. They talked for a few minutes. Erin walked back out after a couple more minutes.
"I am so glad I have some clothes here." Erin said as the door bell rang. Danny went to go answer the door. Danny and Jason walked in to the living room. Erin blinked a couple times to make sure what she was seeing was real. Erin looked over at Maddie. Maddie smiled at Erin. Erin ran over to Jason and hugged him. Within a few minutes, Erin started to cry.
"See, I told you she was going to start crying." Danny said.
"I can't believe you are home." Erin said as she went over and hugged him.
"Well, I knew I was coming home soon. I knew last night one hundred percent it was going to be today. So, I called Maddie last night because I wanted to surprise you." Jason said.
"Well, I am glad you didn’t tell her a long time ago. It would have been so hard for her to keep it secret." Erin said.
"You know me to well." Maddie said and smiled. Jason looked over at Aj.
"Aren't you one of the Backstreet Boys?" Jason asked. Aj shook his head yes.
"I was so excited that you were home I forgot to introduce you. Jason this is my boyfriend Aj. Aj this is my brother Jason." Erin said. They shook hands.
"How long have you two been dating?" Jason asked.
"Since yesterday," Aj said.
"I am happy for you Erin. You deserve to be happy. You have always made everyone was cared for before yourself." Jason said. Erin smiled at him.
"Are you home for good or do you have to go back?" Erin asked hoping he didn’t have to go.
"As far as I know I am home for good." Jason said. Erin, Jason and Aj left and headed to Erin's house. They got in Erin's car.
"I can't believe that you surprised me like that." Erin said.
"I just wanted to be sure before I called Maddie. I didn’t want to get your hopes up until I was sure." Jason said.
"Do you want to come to the show tonight?" Erin asked.
"Since you are going out for your friend's wedding tomorrow, he can come with us to the show and we can have some guy time."Aj said.
"What show do you guys have tonight?" Jason asked.
"We are doing the Howard Stern show." Aj said.
"I love Howard Stern. I will come to your show tomorrow, I promise. But I really want to go to the Howard Stern show." Jason said.
"Its fine," Erin said as Aj's phone rang. He answered and came back.
"I have to meet the guys at the studio about finishing touches on our next album. I will pick you up about 6:30 for the show." Aj said.
"I will bring him to the club with me. That way I can see you before you go." Erin said.
"I like the way you think," Aj said. He walked over and gave her a kiss. Aj left and Jason and Erin started talking.
"I like him." Jason said.
"I hope you would. I think this one is going to be different." Erin said.
"I hope it is. You deserve to be happy and to settle down with someone. You did so much for me after mom, dad and Allison died. It's time for someone to return the favor and take care of you." Jason.
"I had to take care of you. I wasn’t going to lose you either. We had to stay together. I wasn’t going to let you go to a foster home." Erin said.
"I don’t think I have ever thanked you for that." Jason said. He hugged Erin. They talked the rest of the day. They got ready and headed over to the club at six. Erin and Jason walked into the club.
"Jason!" Tiffany said. She ran over and hugged him. "When did you get back from your tour?"
"This morning," Jason said.
"Are you staying for the show tonight?" she asked.
"No I am going with Erin's boyfriend to one of his interviews tonight. I will be at the show tomorrow, though." Jason said. Aj walked in and walked over to Erin. He leaned in and kissed her.
"Hey beautiful," he said.
"You are so sweet." Erin replied. Aj and Jason left and got in Aj's car. Aj pulled out of the club and headed over to the show for the interview.
"I just want to say that I can tell Erin really likes you." Jason said.
"I know I have only known her for a couple days but I really like her." Aj said.
"She isn't like most girls. She is very independent and when she loves, she loves with everything she has. She is girly at times and other times she gets down and dirty with the guys." Jason said.
"I could tell she was different than other girls. Most girls come up to the guys and me instantly. They are just after us for our money or fame. Erin didn’t come up to me right away at Maddie's party the other day." Aj said.
"Erin could care less about money. She is more of the hopeless romantic. She would rather get a text saying you were thinking of her then buying her some expensive necklace. She would rather have a night in than go out to a fancy dinner. She wants the gifts to come from the heart and not because you think you have to." Jason said.
"Thanks for the tips," Aj said pulling in to the Howard Stern lot.
"Promise one thing to me," Jason said. "Just don’t hurt her. She hasn’t had the best of luck with guys."
"I will guarantee that," Aj said. They got out of the car and headed inside. The rest of the guys were inside.
"Hey guys, this is Erin's brother Jason. He just got home this morning from his tour in Iraq." Aj said.
"Thanks for serving our country," Kevin said as he extended his hand. The radio interview started. Jason watched through the window. The interview lasted a couple hours. After it was over, the guys headed out to the parking lot. The guys went to get something to eat. They chatted for a while.
"I wonder what Erin is up to?" Jason said.
"She said something about one of her friends Bachelorette party is tonight." Aj said.
"We should go visit them. Maybe Erin has some single friends." Nick said. Aj called Erin.
"I get first dibs since I am her brother." Jason said. Aj called and asked which club they were going to be at.
Chapter 5 by shorttotheizzy
Erin, Maddie, Tiffany, Hannah, Katie, Chloe arrived with the bride to be Michelle. The girls walked into the club and walked over to the bar. The girls ordered drinks and drank them. They walked over and to the dance floor and started to dance.
"Erin, I think you should sing a song." Michelle said.
"I agree," Maddie said.
"I know the DJ here," Hannah said.
"Alright, I will if I must." Erin said. Erin and Hannah walked over to the DJ and talked with him. While Erin and Hannah were talking to the DJ, the guys walked into the club. Danny joined the guys a few minutes later.
"There they are," Aj said pointing at their direction.
"They must have talked Erin in singing a song." Jason said. Erin told the DJ she wanted to sing Hoedown Throw down. He introduced her and handed her a microphone and the music started to play. She attached it to her shirt and started singing. She did the dance moves with it too. The girls started to join her in the moves.
"She is great at the performing thing," Nick said.
"It comes natural to her. She was in theater, choir and dance class growing up. She wanted to become famous. But that changed after the accident." Jason said. The guys talked and watched the girls. The girls watched other people karaoke. The girls started dancing when the guys walked over to them. Aj walked up behind Erin and hugged her. He leaned down and kissed her on the neck. Erin looked back and smiled at Aj.
"You two are so cute together," Tiffany said.
"Tiffany, you should go dance with Jason." Erin said. Tiffany gave her the "I am going to kill you" look.
"I think that is a good idea," Jason agreeing with Erin. They went over and started dancing. Hannah whispered into Erin's ear. She wanted to dance with Nick.
"Nick, my friend wants to know if you are single." Erin asked. He shook his head yes.
"Will you dance with me?" Hannah asked.
"I would love too." Nick said. They walked over and started to dance. The DJ started to play a new song. The song Scandalous came on.
"I haven't heard this song in forever!" Erin said. Erin started dancing with Aj and Maddie did the same with Danny. Michelle made her way over to Erin and Maddie. She looked over at Aj and Danny.
"You guys are welcome to come to the wedding tomorrow. The rest of the guy's can come too. I know Maddie and Erin would love you two at the wedding." Michelle said.
"You sure it's alright and have room for us?" Aj asked.
"The more the merrier. We are going to have a ton of food at the reception. I hate to see it go to waste." Michelle said.
"We will be there." Danny said.
"Erin, Maddie, and Hannah have to meet me at 11 to get our hair done and stuff. The wedding starts at 2 pm at Grace Gospel Church." Michelle said. They continued dancing and about an hour later decided to head home. They girls and the guys made their way out to the parking lot. Aj told the guys where to come for the wedding.
"Hannah, do you need a ride home?" Nick asked.
"I would love one," Hannah said. They walked over to Nick's car. They pulled out of the parking lot. Aj walked over to Erin's car with her. Jason, Tiffany, Danny and Maddie fallowed shortly after. Tiffany leaned in and gave Jason a kiss on the check. She made her way to her car and left. The rest of the girls and guys headed out for the night.
"Well, I need to get some beauty sleep since I am the bride's maid tomorrow," Erin said. Aj leaned in and kissed her.
"I will see you tomorrow at the wedding." Aj said leaning in and kissing Erin.
"I can't wait," Erin said.
"Jason, if you want you can come with us. We were going to go back to Howie's to shoot some pool," Nick said.
"That sounds good. You don’t mind do you Erin?" Jason asked.
"Nope, we have plenty of time to spend together." Erin said. Erin hugged Jason and headed home. She pulled in the drive and parked the car. Erin went in the house and made her way to the bathroom. She took a long hot bath and put her pj's on and headed to bed. Erin woke up at nine the next morning. She made her way down to the kitchen and fixed something for breakfast. She got ready and made her way down to the hair salon to get her hair done for the wedding. They lady was working on Michelle's hair. Maddie arrived a few minutes later.
"I can't believe you and Michael are getting married." Erin said.
"I am still in shock myself." Michelle said.
"I am so happy for you two though," Maddie said.
"For the longest time, I thought it would never happen." Michelle said.
"I am glad that Maddie and I get to be a part of your wedding by being brides maids." Erin said. Michelle got up and sat in the empty chair.
"Thanks for saying you would do it. You are up next, Erin." Michelle said. Erin walked over and got in the chair.
"I thought I would do the bride's maid's hair with a French braid around their head." The hair dresser said.
"I love it, but what are those little flowers for?" Michelle said.
"I was thinking about putting them in their hair. What do you think?" she replied.
"I love it," Erin said before Michelle could get anything out. They finished about half an hour later. They went and got a quick bite to eat before they headed to the church. They decided on a fast food place. They ordered and sat down to eat.
"Erin, I really like Aj." Michelle said.
"Me too," Erin said.
"He really likes you," Maddie said.
"It seems like it is too good to be true," Erin said.
"Erin, he mentioned the other day about settling down. You are the first girl I have ever heard him say that about as long as I have known him." Maddie said.
"We have only been dating a couple of days." Erin said.
"I know you guys have but he thinks that you are pretty amazing. And I do agree with him on that." Maddie said.
"He said that?" Erin asked.
"He sure did," Maddie said. Erin smiled at Maddie.
"Erin, you deserve to be happy after everything you and Jason have been through." Michelle said.
"I know but happy endings usually don’t happen to me." Erin said.
"Well, it looks like it will now." Maddie said as Erin's phone rang. She looked down and saw it was Aj's number.
"Speak of the devil," Erin said and smile. She picked it up. "Hello,"
"Hey beautiful, just wanted to hear your voice. I couldn’t wait till the wedding." Aj said.
"You are too sweet to me," Erin said.
"You deserve it," Aj said. "What are you girls doing now?"
"We just got a quick bite to eat. We just got our hair done and going to be heading to church soon to get ready." Erin said.
"I can't wait to see you in your bride's maid dress." Aj said.
"I'm excited to see you in a suit." Erin said. "Did Jason have fun last night?"
"Yep, He is getting ready now." Aj said.
"Well, I will let you guys finish getting ready. We are going to head to the church and get ready." Erin said.
"You girls have fun. We will see you in a little bit. Bye beautiful." Aj said.
"Later handsome," Erin said and hung up the phone. Maddie looked at her watch.
"Well, we better get going. It is almost 12:30. We stayed longer than we thought." Maddie said.
"We better hurry," Erin said. They arrived at the church a few minutes later. They headed to where the dresses were. Maddie, Erin and Michelle each pulled out their dresses. They put their dresses on. Erin pulled out her makeup kit. She did her makeup first. After she finished, Maddie was up next. The bride was last to get her makeup done. Before the girls new it, the guests were starting to arrive. Danny walked back to see the girls.
"You girls look beautiful." Danny said.
"Thanks and you look pretty good yourself." Maddie said.
"It is almost time for the wedding. Michelle, your dad will come and get you girls here in a few." Danny said.
Chapter 6 by shorttotheizzy
Chapter 6
Michelle's dad walked down hall to where the three girls were. Danny, Andrew Michael made their way to the altar. Andrew stood next to Michael and Danny stood next to Andrew. The girls made their way down the hall with Michelle's dad. Maddie stood in front of Erin. Erin got in front of Michelle. The music started to play and everyone stood up and turned around to the back of the church. Maddie started walking down the aisle. She made eye contact with Danny and smiled. Erin started walking a couple minutes later. She saw Jason, Aj and the rest of the guys and she smiled at them. She liked the way AJ looked in a suit. Aj smiled back at her. The bride walked out behind Erin a couple minutes later. All Aj could think about was how pretty Erin looked. The girls made it to their spots and the ceremony started. The preacher started the service and Michelle's dad gave his daughter away. Erin looked over at Aj during the service. She noticed he wasn’t even looking at the bride and he was looking at her. She smiled at him again. The bride and the groom said the I do's about twenty minutes later.
"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Michael Jones," The preacher said. Michael leaned in and kissed Michelle. Everyone started clapping and the couple started walking down the aisle. Erin linked her arm with Andrew's and walked down the aisle. She smiled at Aj as she was walking. He smiled back at her and winked. Maddie linked her arm to Danny and they made their way down the aisle. The guests arrived at the reception hall about twenty minutes later. The bridal party was sitting at the main table. Aj, Jason, and the rest of the guys walked in. They walked over to the table. Erin stood up and hugged Aj.
"You look beautiful," Aj said.
"You do clean up pretty well," Jason said and laughed.
"Thanks," Erin said and leaned in to kiss Aj.
"You two are so cute," Michelle said.
"Thanks," Aj said. Michelle showed the guys where their table was. It was right next to the bridal table. As Erin turned to sit back down, Aj noticed a tattoo on her neck. It was a quote and it read "One step at a time." He never noticed it until now. He smiled and thought to himself that this was the first girl he was interested in that had a tattoo. As Michelle walked away, he noticed that she had the same tattoo on her neck. He figured it was something that was important to both of them. The guests arrived and they started to eat. After everyone finished, Andrew stood up and tapped his spoon to his glass. Everyone looked to him and he started his speech. After he finished, Erin stood up.
"Michelle and I have been friends since high school. We instantly became friends. Not long after that was a hard time for the both of us. With the help of Maddie, we learned to take things one step at a time. I just want to say thanks for being a friend and I am glad to have this experience with you and Maddie." Erin said. Michelle got up and hugged Erin and Maddie.
"Erin has a song picked out she wants to sing for you," Andrew said.
"Well; for those who don’t know Erin, she has a way of getting the party started," Michelle said and Erin smiled at her. Erin picked up the microphone and got up. She had picked the song one step at a time by Jordan Sparks. The music started and Erin started singing. The guests started clapping with the beat. Erin walked over and grabbed Michelle and Michael hands and got them dancing. Maddie and Danny followed right after. As she was signing, she walked over to Aj and grabbed his hand. She pulled him up and started to dance with him. The rest of the guests followed behind them. Erin finished the song and everyone started to clap.
"It is now time for the father daughter dance." Erin said. Her dad walked over and grabbed her hand. Erin went over to the table. She picked up her drink and took a sip. Aj walked up behind her and put his arm around her waist. He leaned in and kissed her on the check.
"Have I told you how amazing you look?" Aj said.
"Yes but I can hear it again." Erin said.
"You look amazing," he said.
"Thanks," Erin said turning around.
"I noticed the tattoo on the back of your neck earlier. I was going to ask you what it meant. "Aj said.
"Maddie and I helped her threw her parents' divorce and Maddie and Michelle helped me threw the accident," Erin said. Aj leaned in and kissed her again. It was time for the bride and groom to have their first official dance together. Every walked over to watch. After they finished, the DJ played music for everyone to dance to. There was a slow song for couples to dance too. Erin and Aj started to slow dance.
"I really love you in your suit," Erin said.
"I do look pretty good, huh?" Aj said. Erin shook her head yes. She looked over and noticed Jason was walking over.
"May I cut in?" Jason asked.
"Sure," Aj said. He walked over to the rest of the guys.
"Are you having fun?" Erin asked. Jason nodded his head yes.
"I don’t think I have ever really thanked you for everything you did after the accident. I know I was hard to handle after that, but you made sure that we stayed together." Jason said.
"I did what I had to do," Erin said.
"You didn’t have to," Jason said.
"Jason, there was no way that I was going to lose you too. You are my brother and I knew we had to stick together. Maddie and Michelle helped me through it." Erin said.
"Well, I appreciate it." Jason said and he leaned in and kissed her on the check. The song finished and they walked over to where Aj and the guys were.
"Well, what do you think of the wedding?" Erin asked.
"It was a nice service and reception," Howie said.
"You, Maddie and the bride looked very pretty," Kevin said.
"Thanks," Maddie said. Andrew walked over.
"Hey guys," Andrew said.
"Hey," Everyone said.
"Michelle is getting ready to throw the bouquet. So, she will need the ladies here," Andrew said. Erin and Maddie walked over to where Michelle was.
"Five bucks says Erin will catch it," Jason said.
"Why you say that?" Aj said.
"She always has that type of luck," Jason said. Michelle threw the bouquet. The girls were trying to get the flowers. A couple of minutes of trying, Erin walked out with the bouquet.
"Well, looks like Aj will be the next one to get married." Nick said and smirked.
"That is fine with me," Aj said.
"You really like her, don’t you?" Howie said.
"I do," Aj said as Erin walked up.
"Michael is going to throw the garter. So, you guys should go over." Maddie said. The guys headed over. Michael tossed the garter and Jason walked back with it. They talked and danced for a little bit. Everyone started to head out.
"Don’t you have to go to work soon?" Aj asked.
"Actually, I don’t. Andrew let me have the night off." Erin said.
"What are your plans for the rest of the day then?" AJ asked.
"I think it will involve spending the evening with some gorgeous guy with some tattoos," Erin said.
"This guy is a lucky guy," Aj said.
"I think I am the lucky one," Erin said and kissed him.
"You two are too cute together," Maddie said.
"We should have had them meet sooner," Danny said. They walked out to their cars.
"I will go home and change and I will be over," Erin said. Jason walked out a couple minutes later with Tiffany.
"Erin, you don’t mind if I go watch a movie with Tiffany do you?" Jason asked.
"I was actually going to go to AJ's anyways. Besides, we have plenty of time to hang out since you are home." Erin said. Jason and Tiffany left.
"I am going to head home and I will see you after you get your stuff," Aj said.
"Alright, I will see you here in a bit." Erin said. She walked over to her car and pulled out. Erin pulled in her apartment. She grabbed a book bag and put her stuff she needed in it. She picked up her school bag and headed out the door. She pulled into Aj's driveway and got out of the car. She grabbed her things and headed to the door. She rang the doorbell and waited. AJ walked up to the door within a few minutes. Erin walked in and they went into the living room.
Chapter 7 by shorttotheizzy
"Do you care if I put my stuff in your room?" Erin said.
"Sure, I will pick out a movie to watch." Aj said. Erin walked and put her stuff in the bedroom and walked back out.
"Don’t let me forget her in a bit to finish up my homework." Erin said.
"No problem," AJ said. The movie started and the two started to watch it. Aj leaned in a couple minutes later and kissed her. Erin leaned back on the couch and Aj leaned in over her. After a couple minutes, he leaned up.
"What is it?" Erin asked and she sat up.
"I just promised myself I would wait to do this with you. I want this between us to be different. I really like you and I don’t want you to think I am after you just for that," AJ said.
"I know you aren't with me just for that." Erin said.
"Let's just take it one step at a time," Aj said and smiled.
"Sounds like a plan to me," Erin said and smiled back. Aj leaned in a kissed her.
"We have to leave tomorrow evening for a couple shows and interviews in New York. We will be back late Friday. "Aj said.
"I will miss you," Erin said.
"I will miss you too but I will call you." Aj said.
"Will you stop by the club so I can say bye," Erin asked.
"I sure will," Aj asked.
"I am going to go grab my books." Erin said. As she got up, Aj's phone rang. He answered as Erin went to get her back pack. She walked into the bedroom. She grabbed her books and headed back out to the living room.
"That was my mom. My cousin is having her sixteenth birthday Saturday at noon. Would like to come?" Aj asked.
"I would love to meet your family. But what if your mom doesn’t like me?" Erin asked as she sat down on the couch.
"She will love you." Aj said.
"Are you sure?" Erin asked.
"Yes, I am sure." Aj said. "What are you studying?"
"We are studying personality disorders." Erin said.
"I bet Nick is in there somewhere," Aj said and laughed. They talked for a while as Erin worked on her homework. Aj went in the kitchen and cooked a late dinner. Erin walked in as soon as she was finished.
"That didn’t take long," Aj said.
"I love psychology and it comes natural to me. So it doesn’t take me long to do it." Erin said.
"I decided to make chicken parmesan to eat," Aj said.
"I love it," Erin said. They sat down at the table and started to eat.
"Besides listen to the BSB, what other music do you like?" Aj asked.
"I like pretty much everything but I really love country. Train is my favorite band of all time, though." Erin said. Aj smiled at Erin. "What was that look for?"
"I was just thinking of something your brother said." Aj replied.
"Oh god, did he threaten you?" Erin asked.
"Well not in those exact words. He said that you would rather hang with the guys. He was just telling me that you would rather have a dinner in than an expensive dinner out." Aj said.
"That is true, and what else did he say?" Erin asked.
"That you are very independent and when you love, you love hard and that you could care less about money." Aj said.
"I do love and love hard. Even though it always comes to bite me in the end, I give it everything I have." Erin said.
"Why do you say it comes back to bite you?" Aj asked.
"Everyone ends up leaving me. About two years ago, I was dating a guy for about five years. Little did I know, he was cheating with a girl from the club that I thought was a close friend. I caught them together at dinner while Maddie and I were eating," Erin said.
"Well, you are better off without them." Aj said finishing his food.
"You are right on that. I last heard that they weren't together anymore. He was caught cheating on her, I heard." Erin said as she finished her plate. She got up and put her plate in the sink.
"What are you doing?" Aj asked.
"I was going to do the dishes," Erin said.
"The dishes can wait. I just want to spend as much time with you since we will be out of town for a few days." Aj said coming up to her and leaning down and kissing her.
"I like that idea. What did you have in mind?" Erin asked.
"I was thinking of a little relaxation in the hot tub." Aj said.
"That sounds great. Lucky for you, I brought a suit with me." Erin said. They changed and made their way to the hot tub and they got in. Erin looked at the clock. "Is it really ten?"
"It sure is. The day has gone by quick. You did look beautiful in your bride's maid dress." Aj said.
"Thanks and you didn’t look to bad yourself." Erin said. "I just realized how hard it was for you at the wedding since there was alcohol there."
"I am not going to lie, it is very hard a times. I just take it one day at a time. I hurt a lot of people close to me with my drinking habits. I was dating someone when I was drinking and I didn’t like the way I was to her. However, she was the reason why I started drinking in the first place. It has been a long five years but it is well worth in the end." Aj said.
"If there is anything I can do to help just let me know." Erin said.
"Just being with me helps a lot. I know you won't let me go back to that. "Aj said. Erin smiled at him and her cell phone rang. She picked it up.
"It is Jason," Erin said. She answered it and talked to him for a few minutes. She hung up and placed her phone back down.
"Is everything ok?" AJ asked.
"He just wanted to tell me that he was going to bed and good night," Erin said. They talked for little bit longer. They got out and headed inside. They walked into Aj's bedroom and Aj grabbed a shirt and a pair of boxers.
"You can wear this," Aj said. Erin went in and changed. Aj changed to a pair of pajama pants while Erin was changing.
"I think I may swipe these and take this home with me." Erin said and smiled.
"They are all yours," Aj said. He started to walk out the door.
"You don’t have to sleep on the couch this time." Erin said.
"Are you sure?" Aj asked.
"If anyone should be on the couch, it should be me. This is your house." Erin said. He walked back in.
"I'm not letting you sleep on the couch," Aj said.
"And I am not letting you sleep on the couch." Erin said.
"Alright, it is a deal," Aj said. They got in bed and Aj turned out the light. Erin looked at the clock.
"I can't believe it is already eleven." Erin asked.
"It is hard to believe how fast today went. What time is your class? I will set the alarm." Aj said.
"It is from ten to one. So, I need up at eight fifteen to get ready." Erin said. Aj set the alarm and leaned in and kissed Erin.
"Goodnight beautiful," Aj said.
Goodnight," Erin said. Aj turned out the light and he leaned in and kissed her. They fell asleep. Erin rolled over the next morning and noticed she was alone. She heard the shower running and she rolled over to look at the clock. She noticed it was eight. She still had a little time to sleep but she decided to get up. She sat up and she heard the water stop in the bathroom. Aj walked out in a towel a couple minutes later. Erin smiled at him.
"Good morning," Erin said and raised an eyebrow.
"Morning, I didn’t think you would have been up yet. You were sleeping really well when I got up." Aj said.
"I just woke up," Erin said.
"Well, I forgot my clothes in here." Aj said.
"I am going to go ahead and take a shower and get ready," Erin said. She got up and took her bag into the bathroom. Aj couldn’t help but want her right now. It was all he could do to hold back. He changed really quickly before he changed his mind. Erin walked out a few minutes later. She noticed Aj wasn’t in the bedroom. She brushed her hair and walked downstairs. She heard a woman's voice downstairs. Aj looked over at her and smiled.
"Erin; this is my mom, Denise. Mom, this is Erin." AJ said. "She couldn’t wait till Saturday to meet you so she came bright and early today."
"Nice to meet you," Erin said and raised her hand. Denise shook her hand.
"It is nice to meet you too." Denise said.
"She brought some breakfast." Aj said.
"That’s great because I am starving." Erin said. They walked into the kitchen and sat down.
"Aj said you are going to school." Denise said.
"I am going to be a pediatrician and also have a degree in psychology." Erin said.
"That is awesome." Denise said.
"What else did he mention?" Erin asked.
"He was going to tell me what your job was but he figured he would wait." Denise said.
"I am a burlesque dancer. I work at one like the movie with Cher." Erin said. She hoped that that didn’t make Denise think less of her.
"That is so cool. I love that movie. I will have to come and watch a show sometime."Denise said.
"I was a little nervous about that. Some people think that it is like a strip joint. It is completely different. Yes, our clothes are skimpy at times but they still have everything covered up." Erin said.
"You should have been at the show the other night, mom. There was a guy coming on stage and grabbing her. She decked him right in the face." Aj said. They talked for a bit and finished eating. Erin looked at her watch and notice it was nine thirty.
"I am going to have to go." Erin said. Aj got up and kissed her.
"I will see you later tonight. I will stop by the club before we head out," Aj said.
"See you later and nice to meet you Denise." Erin said. She headed out the door.
"Well, what do you think?" AJ asked. He wasn’t sure what she was going to say.
"You want me to tell you the truth?" Denise asked.
"You hate her, don’t you?" Aj asked.
"She works, she puts herself through school and she eats. She seems down to earth. I can tell you really like her. She is different than the rest of the girls you have dated." Denise said. Aj smiled in relief.
Chapter 8 by shorttotheizzy
Erin made her way to class. She arrived with a few minutes to spare. She walked in and sat down. The class started a few minutes later. Erin tried her hardest to pay attention. She was writing notes down as the professor would speech. After an hour of class, the teacher let the class take a few minute break. The class started again. Before Erin knew it, the class was over. She got up and headed out to her car. She was looking down at her purse to get her keys. When she looked up, she noticed Aj standing next to her car. Erin smiled at him.
"Hey," Erin said and leaned in and kissed him.
"Hey," Aj said.
"I figured you would have been at work." Erin said.
"We just finished up. I wanted to see you before I went home to pack for the trip. And I couldn’t wait until later." Aj said.
"Well, I am glad you did." Erin said.
"My mom wanted to meet us for lunch." Aj said.
"I am hungry." Erin said.
"If you want, you can ride with me. I can bring you back after we eat to get your car." Aj said. They got in the car and headed to the restaurant. Aj parked and they walked in. They got a table. Denise walked in a few minutes later. She sat down and they ordered.
"I am glad you came to lunch, Erin." Denise said.
"I am glad you wanted me to come." Erin said.
"I think you are the first girl I really approve of. You are very down to earth and I love that you work and go to school." Denise said.
"My parents taught my brother, sister and I to be very independent. It wasn’t till after their accident that I knew if I wanted something, I had to work for it." Erin said.
"Your parents were in an accident?" Denise asked.
"My parents, my brother and sister were going to a play at school that they were both in. I was at dance practice and was coming as soon as it finished. A car hit their car at 70 miles an hour. My brother is the only one who survived the crash." Erin said.
"I am sorry to hear that," Denise said.
"I was seventeen when it happened. I raised my younger brother after that. When he turned eighteen, he went into the military. He just came home the other day for good." Erin said.
"Well, at least you have him and Aj now." Denise said.
"I agree with her," Aj said and smiled. They ate and talked for a little bit. They finished and Aj took Erin to get her car.
"I will see you in a bit before I leave," Aj said.
"If you want, have your mom come with you when stop by while we are practicing. She can stay and watch." Erin said.
"She will like that." Aj said. Erin leaned in and kissed Aj. She got out and headed home. She had almost two hours to do homework. She finished her homework and made her way to the club. The girls were on stage listening to the radio. She walked in and sat her stuff down. It was a song by the Backstreet Boys. The girls got up and started dancing and singing. Aj and Denise walked in.
"I almost forgot about that song," Aj said.
"What song is it?" Denise asked.
"We've got it going on," AJ said. They watched the girls. After they finished, the girls walked in to change. Erin stayed and practiced singing by herself. She grabbed the guitar and sat down. She started playing A little bit stronger By Sara Evans.
"Wait till you hear her sing," Aj said. She started to sing. Denise's mouth dropped.
"She is great. Isn't that song a little sad?" Denise asked.
"She told me that her ex was cheating on her with her friend that worked with her here." Aj said. Denise looked over at Aj.
"It sounds like she has been hurt as much as you have." Denise said. Erin finished the song and noticed that Aj and Denise were in the back.
"Hey," Erin said getting up and setting the guitar down.
"You never said you could play the guitar." Aj said.
"There is a lot about me that may surprise you." Erin said.
"You are great at singing," Denise said.
"Wait till you see the show. She is my best singer and dancer." Andrew said walking over.
"This is her boss, Andrew. This is my mom, Denise." Aj said. Andrew extended his hand.
"Denise is going to stay for the show." Erin said.
"You aren't staying?" Andrew asked looking at Aj.
"I have to go out of town for a couple days for a show." Aj said.
"Well, I hope you enjoy the show Denise." Andrew said. He walked back to his office.
"He seems nice," Denise said.
"Well, I better head out. I don’t want to miss the flight." Aj said.
"Call me when you land," Denise said. Aj leaned in and kissed her on the check.
"You know I will, mom. I will call you after I call her." Aj said.
"Have a good time," Erin said. Aj leaned in and kissed her and headed outside.
"He really likes you," Denise said.
"I really like him too," Erin said.
"I am glad he has found someone like you." Denise said. Erin smiled at her.
"Well, we practice for a little bit. Show starts around eight." Erin said. Denise sat down and watched the girls practice. She could tell why Aj liked Erin. She was very down to earth. The show started a little bit later. The beginning acts came out. Erin came out shortly after. Denise was amazed at the show. The show ended a little bit latter. Erin went back and changed and came out.
"Well, what did you think?" Erin asked.
"I loved it," Denise said. They talked for a few minutes and headed out. Erin got in the car and started to drive home. She heard her cell phone ring and she picked it up.
"Hello," Erin said.
"Hey baby," Aj said.
"Hey good looking, you guys made it safe I see?" Erin asked.
"We sure did. I hear that my mom loved the show." Aj said.
"You would be correct. Does she really like me?" Erin asked with a little bit of nervousness in her voice.
"She really does like you. She is always right with her instincts on people." Aj said.
"Well, that makes me feel better. Are you listening to the radio?" Erin asked.
"Yea," AJ said a little confused.
"Turn it up, I love I'll be by Edwin McCain." Erin said.
"Well, I will serenade you over the phone," Aj said and he started singing. After a couple minutes he stopped.
"When you come home, you can do it in person." Erin said.
"That is a deal." Aj said.
"How was the trip?" Erin asked.
"It wasn’t too bad, Nick keeps us entertained though," Aj said and laughed.
"Well, I can't wait till Friday." Erin said.
"It will probably be really late when we get in Friday. So, we may have to wait to see each other Saturday at the party." Aj said.
"Speaking of the party, what should I get your cousin for a gift?" Erin asked.
"I have already got her something. It can be from the both of us." Aj said.
"Are you sure?" Erin asked.
"Positive," Aj said. They talked for a little while longer.
"Well, it is getting late. I will let you get some rest. I need to get some beauty sleep." Erin said.
"You don’t need your beauty sleep. You look great no matter what." Aj said.
"Thanks." Erin said.
"I will call you tomorrow." Aj said. They both hung up the phone. Erin made her way to her bed and got in and pulled the covers over her.
Chapter 9 by shorttotheizzy
The next morning, Erin woke up to her cell phone ringing. She looked at it and noticed it was Danny calling. She grabbed the phone and answered.
"Hey Danny," Erin said.
"Hey Erin, have you heard from Maddie?" Danny asked.
"Nope, I haven't talked to her since Sunday at the wedding. What's wrong?" Erin asked.
"I was talking to her last night to tell her we arrived here for the shows. We were talking and I could tell something was wrong. She won't tell me what though." Danny said.
"I am about to get ready for class. I will stop by your guy's house and see if she is there. I will call you and let you know." Erin said.
"Thanks," Danny said.
"No problem." Erin said. She hung up the phone and wondered what got into Maddie. She would have always called her when something was wrong. Erin knew that something must be really wrong. She got dressed and headed out to the car. She saw Maddie's car outside. Maddie was standing next to it.
"I was just getting ready to come to your house." Erin said.
"Did Danny call you?" Maddie asked.
"Yea, what is going on? He said he could tell something was wrong with you." Erin asked.
"I found out that I am pregnant. I know Danny does not want children. I am debating on having the child." Maddie said.
"Maddie, you need to tell him." Erin said.
"I am just going to go away for a few days and I just need to think. I am going to my parents for a few days." Maddie said.
"I told him that I would call him and let him know if everything was alright." Erin said.
"Please don’t tell him about the baby. Just tell him I need some time to myself to think. I also got a message from a girl saying she was messing with him. I have a feeling that everywhere that they go they have girls they meet up with." Maddie said.
"Mad, you know I am terrible about keeping stuff from people. You know he loves you." Erin said.
"Why would the girl message me?" Maddie said.
"Because she wants him and that is how she knows she gets you away." Erin said.
"I think you should be careful. You know how Aj's reputation is." Maddie said.
"I don’t like the way you are acting right now. You told me he really liked me and I think he really does. Besides, he hasn’t even tried to sleep with me yet." Erin said.
"Well, it won't be long before he tries." Maddie said.
"I am going to head to class." Erin said walking over to her car.
"Shit," Maddie said walking over to Erin's car. "I am sorry. I know and can tell he really likes you. I just don’t want to see you hurt again."
"I don’t want to be hurt either. I feel like it is different this time." Erin said. They talked a couple more minutes and they headed on their ways. Erin called Danny on her way to class.
"Hey, she just wants some time to think." Erin said.
"She wants to think about what?" Danny asked.
"She asked me not to tell you. I hope you aren't mad at me but she is going to her parents for a few days." Erin said.
"I'm not mad at you. Thanks for checking on her." Danny said. They hung up and Erin walked in the class. After class, Erin went home and did her homework. She got ready and went to get something to eat. She wished that Andrew had given her a different day off. She went and took a nap. She heard her phone ring a little bit later. She sat up and picked up her phone. It was her brother.
"Hey, where have you been?" Erin asked.
"I have been spending time with Tiffany." Jason said.
"You guys getting serious?" Erin asked.
"I think so. I just left her house. Do you want to get something to eat?" Jason asked.
"Sure, what did you have in mind?" Erin asked.
"That little café next to where you work?" he asked.
"I love that place." Erin said.
"I will meet you there in ten?" Jason said.
"That sounds great." Erin said. She got ready and headed over to the café. She parked and saw Jason's car outside. She went in and saw him at a table. She went in and sat down.
"I'm surprised you aren't getting ready to head to work." Jason said.
"Andrew gave me the night off. I wish I had Friday off cause Aj will be back in town then. But, at least I can spend the evening with you." Erin said.
"I forgot to ask you the other day. Do you mind if I stay with you until I find me a place?" Jason asked.
"Sure, you can stay as long as you need. You won't mind me being at Aj's every now and then?" Erin asked.
"Nope, as long as you don’t mind I go to Tiffany's every now and then." Jason said.
"Sounds like we have a deal don’t we?" Erin asked. Jason nodded his head in agreement. They ordered and talked some more. She told him about how Maddie was acting and how she didn’t know what to do about her saying she was pregnant. "I feel like he should know but I don’t want her mad at me either."
"It sounds like she didn’t put you in the best situation." Jason said.
"I just don’t know what to do." Erin said.
"I am sure she will tell him when she is ready. It is probably just her hormones acting like crazy now," Jason said.
"You are probably right." Erin said. They ate and headed back to Erin's apartment. They walked in. "You can stay in the spare room."
"Thanks," Jason said as he went to put his stuff in the room. Erin's phone rang. She grabbed it and answered it without looking who it was.
"Hello," Erin said.
"Hey baby," Aj said.
"Hey," Erin said and smiled.
"I thought I was going to get your voicemail." Aj said.
"Well, I have today off. I wish I had Friday off but I got to spend some time with my brother." Erin said.
"At least we will have all Saturday to spend together before you go to work," Aj said.
"You are right," Erin said.
"I miss you," Aj said.
"I miss you more," Erin said as Jason walked into the living room.
"Get a room," Jason said and laughed.
"Well, I just wanted to call. I got to get back to work. I will talk to you tomorrow," Aj said.
"Have a good night. Talk to you then." Erin said. She hung up the phone.
"I think he is a keeper," Jason said.
"I agree but I almost feel like it is too good to be true. It started like that with you know who and look what he did." Erin said.
"I have a feeling that this time it will be different for you. He looks at you like dad looked at mom." Jason said.
"I hope you are right," Erin said.
"You will get your fairy tale ending. You deserve it after everything you did for me." Jason said. Erin smiled at him.
"How did I get so lucky to get a brother like you?" Erin asked.
"I really don’t tell you enough how thankful I am that you kept us together after the accident. Mom and dad would have been so proud of everything you did." Jason said.
"It was no problem. I know you would have done it for me if you were the older sibling." Erin said.
"You are right," Jason said.
"What if Maddie is right? What if Aj does have a girl in every city? She really has me thinking. What if this will come back to bite me?" Erin asked.
"Erin; listen to me, I can tell that he really likes you. Trust me on this. And if he does hurt you, I will hurt him." Jason said. Erin smile at him. She looked at the clock.
"I know it is only nine thirty but I am pretty beat. I am going to head to bed." Erin said.
"Good night," Jason said.
"Night," Erin said.
Chapter 10 by shorttotheizzy
Before Erin knew it, it was the day the guys arrived home. She knew she wasn’t able to see Aj that night because they were going to get home late. She got ready and made her way to work. She walked in and put her stuff in her dressing room. She changed into her practice clothes and came back out to the stage. She started the music and started practicing and not paying attention to what was going on around her. She went to grab her water bottle and notice Aj was sitting in the front row watching her. Erin jumped off the stage and smiled at him.
"I was wondering how long it was going to take you to notice I was here." Aj said.
"Sorry, I was just in the zone to practice." Erin said.
"Our flight got moved to an earlier time. So, we made it home early." Aj said.
"I am glad the flight changed," Erin said and kissed him.
"Danny is pretty shaken up about Maddie leaving." Aj said.
"She mentioned something to me before she left and I don’t know what to do." Erin said.
"What did she say?" AJ said.
"I guess why she left is because she is pregnant. I don’t know if I should tell Danny. I don’t want her mad at me." Erin said.
"It sounds like she put you in a hard spot." Aj said.
"That is what I said. I told her I am not good with secrets. Danny should know but she says she is going to tell him. I just hope she does not do something stupid. She also said that some girl messaged her saying she was messing with him." Erin said.
"I am sure that she will tell him when she is ready. Nick was supposed to tell her that was him playing a joke pretending to be a girl. We told him it wasn’t funny." Aj said.
"I hope so. I know her hormones are acting crazy now but she make a comment at me. I don’t know what has got into her." Erin said.
"What did she say?" AJ said.
"She told me not to get to close to you with the way your bad boy reputation is." Erin said.
"If you were any other girl, I would say she was right. But there is something about you that I love. You’re the first girl that I want to slow down with and be serious about." Aj said and smiled.
"That is what Jason said. He said he could tell that you were different." Erin said.
"See, Maddie just isn't thinking." Aj said.
"You look exhausted." Erin said.
"I am. We didn’t get much sleep." AJ said.
"Why don’t you go home and rest?" Erin said.
"That sounds nice; will you come over after you get off work?" Aj asked.
"I know you are tired. I don’t want to bother you while you are resting." Erin said.
"I can take a little nap before you come over." Aj said.
"Only if you are sure you want me to come over," Erin said.
"Today is the first day in like four days I have seen my girlfriend. Yes, I am sure." Aj said. Erin smiled at him.
"Alright, I will be over after I get done." Erin said. Aj gave her the code to get in his house. "I will get my stuff after wards and come over. I will need to get my clothes for the party tomorrow."
"Sounds good," Aj said. Erin noticed someone walking over to them.
"Shit," Erin said. Aj looked over to what Erin was looking at.
"What?" Aj asked.
"This is my ex. I wonder what he is doing here." Erin said. Mark walked over to where they were.
"Hey," Mark said.
"What do you want Mark?" Erin said.
"I was just stopping by to see how everything was." Mark said.
"Everything is fine. It is actually better since you are gone." Erin said.
"I was just curious if maybe we could get back together." Mark said.
"Are you for real right now? I am standing here with my new boyfriend. So, what does that tell you?" Erin asked.
"Yeah, that’s what I figured." Mark said.
"You can leave now." Erin said. Mark started to walk out the door.
"Hey," Aj said. Mark looked back at him. "I would advise you to leave her alone."
"Be good to her. She is amazing woman. It just took me a while to realize it." Mark said.
"Don’t worry, I intend on treating her like she deserves. She deserves to be treated like a queen." Aj said.
"Thanks," Erin said.
"No problem. Are you ok?" Aj asked.
"I am fine. I am so over him. Like as soon as it ended. I am with someone better. And that is all that matters." Erin said.
"You are very right." Aj said and kissed her.
"Well, I will let you get a nap. I will be over after work." Erin said and smiled at him.
"I can't wait." Aj said and smiled at him.
"Thanks again." Erin said.
"What for," Aj said.
"Just taking it slow, "Erin said. Aj nodded his head and walked out the door.
"I think he is a keeper," Tiffany said walking over to Erin.
"I think you are right," Erin said smiling at her.
"I am glad that you have found someone who is going to treat you right," Tiffany said.
"I am glad too. Just after everything that happened with my parents and with Mark, I thought I would spend forever alone. The shocking thing is he wants to take it slow. He wants to wait for us to do anything." Erin said.
"That means he just really likes you and respects you. Some things are worth waiting for." Tiffany said.
"How are things with Jason?" Erin asked.
"They are great. I am glad you had us dance at the bachelor party." Tiffany said.
"No problem," Erin said. They made their way back up on the stage and started practicing. After they finished practicing, they made their way into the changing rooms. The show started and Erin made her way out a little bit later. After the show was over, she headed back to the dressing room. She grabbed her things and headed to her apartment. She walked in and Jason was on the couch.
"Hey, how was work?" Jason asked.
"It was good. Aj's flight got changed so he surprised me at work." Erin said.
"That’s cool. Do you mind if Tiffany comes over?" Jason asked.
"I was actually going over to Aj's. So, you two have fun." Erin said.
"We will and you have fun." Jason said. Erin smiled at him and went into her bedroom. She grabbed some things and walked back out.
"Have a good evening." Erin said.
"I will. Have a good night." Jason said. Erin headed out the door and got in her car. She made her way over to Aj's house. She pulled in and got out of the car. She entered the code that Aj had given her. She walked into the living room where Aj was sitting on the couch.
"Hey baby," AJ said.
"Hey," Erin said as she sat down next to him on the couch.
"I am glad you are here," Aj said.
"Did you have a nice nap?" Erin asked.
"It would have been better if you were here," Aj said.
"Well, I am here now." Erin said. "Do you mind if I go change into my pj's?"
"Nope, make yourself comfortable as possible." Aj said. Erin walked into the bedroom and sat her stuff on the floor. She pulled out her pj's and went in to the bathroom and changed. She walked back out to the living room where Aj was.
"What did you have in mind for this evening?" Erin asked.
"Well, I was thinking of watching some movies and ordering some pizza." Aj said.
"Sounds like a plan to me." Erin said.
"What movie you want to watch?" Aj said.
"Have you watched any of the Tyler Perry movies?" Erin asked.
"I have them but haven't watched them." Aj said.
"Well, we need to watch them. We need to start with Diary of a mad black woman." Erin said.
"While you put the movie in I am going to order the pizza. What you do want on it." Aj asked.
"It doesn’t matter to me." Erin said. Aj ordered the pizza and Erin started the movie. Aj sat on the couch and Erin sat down next to him. The pizza arrived a little later and they ate.
"This is a good movie." Aj said.
"I love them," Erin said. Aj put in Madea's Witness Protection program.
"I can't believe I haven't watched it until now." Aj said.
"Well, at least you are watching them now." Erin said as she leaned over and put her head on his shoulder.
"Can I ask you a question?" Aj asked.
"What is it?" Erin asked.
"You seemed upset a little earlier when your ex came to see you. Do you want to go back with him?" Aj asked. Erin leaned up straddle his lap facing him.
"AJ, I want you to listen to me. I want to be with you and only you. I am still a hurt from him. I will not lie to you about that. I was hurt very badly from him cheating with my close friend. Since I have been with you that hurt has started to go away. You already have treated me so much better than he did the entire relationship." Erin said.
"You deserve better and I just want you to know that." Aj said.
"Thank you. That means so much to me." Erin said.
"And I do want to tell you that I can tell you are different than the rest of the girls I have dated. I just want to thank you for liking me for me and not after my money." Aj said.
"Not a problem. You deserve someone who will love you for you." Erin said.
"So do you. And we have found each other." Aj said Erin smiled and yawned shortly after. Aj picked her up and headed to the bedroom. "Let's get to bed and get some rest."
Chapter 11 by shorttotheizzy
Erin woke up the next morning around nine. She rolled over and moved closer to Aj. Aj opened his eyes and smiled at her. Erin smiled back at him.
"I am glad to wake up to that smile." Aj said.
"You are too sweet to me," Erin said.
"Well, you do deserve it." Aj said.
"What time is the party?" Erin asked.
"It is at noon." AJ said.
"So, we are able to lay here a little longer?" Erin said.
"We sure are," Aj said. Erin leaned in and kissed him. He ran his fingers through her hair. He moved her hair away from her neck. He kissed her again and started kissing down her neck. He put his hand on her breast and took it off. He wasn’t sure if she would be upset.
"Aj, you can touch them." Erin said.
"Are you sure?" he asked.
"I am positive." Erin said. Aj placed his hand under Erin's shirt and continued under her bra. He started kissing her again. After a little bit, Aj leaned back and looked at the clock. They needed to get ready for the party.
"Are you hungry?" Aj asked.
"Actually, I am starving." Erin said.
"I will make us something to eat while you get ready." AJ said as he got up from the bed.
"Hey Aj?" Erin asked.
"Yes love?" Aj said.
"Thanks again for taking things slow." Erin said.
"Some things are worth waiting for." Aj said. Erin smiled at him. Aj walked down the stairs into the kitchen. He decided to make a couple of ham and cheese omelets. Erin came down a few minutes later.
"That smells great." Erin said. Erin walked over and sat down at the table. Aj brought over the food. He sat it down and walked over and got some orange juice and poured it into two glasses. He walked back over to the table.
"I hope it tastes good. I'm not the best cook." Aj said.
"Well, we will find out. I love to cook." Erin said. They started to eat.
"This is actually pretty good." AJ said.
"I agree." Erin said. They started to eat the rest of the food. They finished a few minutes later.
"I am going to go get ready," Aj said.
"While you are doing that, I need to put some makeup on." Erin said.
"You look fine without it." Aj said leaning in to kiss her.
"You are to kind to me." Erin said. Aj grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom and started to take a shower. Erin's phone rang. She looked down and saw Maddie's number.
"Hey Maddie," Erin said.
"Hey, what are you up too?" Maddie said.
"I am about ready to go to Aj's cousin sweet sixteen birthday party here in a bit. What about you?" Erin said.
"Well, I am on my way home from my parents. I decided to tell Danny about the baby. I want to keep it and he does need to know." Maddie said.
"Well, I am glad you are going to keep it and tell him. I am excited because I can be an aunt to the baby." Erin said.
"I know you will spoil the baby." Maddie said.
"You got that right. Let me know how everything goes with Danny." Erin said.
"I will call you later and let you know." Maddie said.
"Talk to you later." Erin said and hung up her cell. Aj walked out of the bathroom. "Maddie decided to tell Danny about the baby and she is going to keep it."
"I bet he will be excited." Aj said.
"I am excited for her. I know she isn't my real sister but I can be Aunt Erin." Erin said and smiled.
"Does that mean I will be uncle Aj?" Aj asked. Erin smiled and nodded her head yes.
"I am ready whenever you are." Erin said.
"I just need to grab her present and I am ready." Aj said. He walked into the living room and grabbed it.
"What is it?" Erin asked.
"I got her tickets for her and a couple of her friends to see One Direction." Aj said.
"That is cool." Erin said as they made their way out to the car. Aj got in the driver side and Erin went to the passenger side. They made their way to the party. The party was at the park. Aj parked the car and they got out. They started to walk over where they were at.
"There they are," Aj pointed over to the pavilion.
"That is your cousin?" Erin asked.
"Yea, do you know her?" Aj asked.
"Yea," Erin said.
"How do you know her?" Aj asked.
"Let's walk over and see if she remembers me." Erin said and they continued to walk.
"Alright," Aj said. They arrived to the pavilion.
"Hey guys." Denise said.
"Hey," Erin and Aj said at the same time.
"Aj, is that your girlfriend?" Summer asked.
"She sure is. Her name is," Aj started to say as Summer cut him off.
"I know her name. Her name is Erin." Summer said.
"You know each other?" Denise asked.
"She is the student doctor that helped saved Summer's life last year at the hospital." Summer's mom Nicole said.
"That was you?" AJ said.
"It was me." Erin said.
"The doctors were not listening to what she was complaining about. Erin kept telling them that it was her gallbladder. Finally, Erin got them to listen and saved her life before her gallbladder burst." Nicole said.
"It wasn’t going to be long until it ruptured." Erin said.
"I never got to thank you for saving me. Thank you." Summer said and hugging her.
"No problem." Erin said. Aj looked over at Erin and smiled.
"Do you mind if I introduce you to my friends?" Summer asked.
"Not at all," Erin said following her to where they were.
"Aj, you need to keep her. She did an incredible thing for us. She actually listened to what Summer was saying. Even though she was a student at the time, she did more than the actual doctors did. She is pretty amazing." Nicole said. Erin walked back over a few minutes later. Aj leaned in and kissed Erin's forehead.
"What was that for?" Erin asked.
"I just want you to know that you are amazing person. You are going to make a great pediatrician. You care about the patients." AJ said. Denise took Erin over to meet more of the family. Summer walked over to Aj.
"Aj, don’t let her go." Summer said.
"Don’t worry; I'm not planning on it." Aj said.
"She completes you in a different way than the rest of the girls I have met have." Summer said. Erin and Denise walked back over to Aj. Aj walked up behind Erin and put his arms around Erin's waste. He leaned down and kissed her neck. A little bit later, it was time to open gifts and eat cake. Summer opened the gift up from Aj.
"What is it?" Nicole asked.
"Four tickets to go see one direction." Summer said.
"I figured you could take some friends." Aj said.
"Only one of my friends likes the group so, I want you, Erin and her to come." Summer said.
"Are you sure?" Aj asked.
"Yes, I am sure." Summer said. They ate cake and Erin and Aj left a little bit later.
"I can't believe that you were the person that help saved her." Aj said as he started to head back to his house.
"I can't believe that was your cousin." Erin said. "I heard her telling you not to let me go."
"Her and her mother both said that." Aj said.
"Well, I think they have a good idea," Erin said.
"I have to agree. You are pretty amazing." Aj said as he pulled up at his house.
"It takes an amazing person to see another amazing person. You are pretty amazing yourself." Erin said. Aj leaned in a kissed her.
"How did I get so lucky?" Aj asked.
"We both got lucky. Just think; if I would not have left work at Maddie's party we wouldn’t have met." Erin said.
Chapter 12 by shorttotheizzy
They walked back in the house. Aj looked at the time. They walked into the living room.
"Well, we still have time before you head to work." AJ said.
"Any thoughts on what we should do?" Erin asked.
"I was thinking of maybe relaxing in the hot tub for a bit." Aj said.
"That sounds like a good idea." Erin said.
"Do you need something to wear?" Aj asked.
"I actually brought a bathing suit just in case." Erin said.
"Came prepared huh?" Aj said.
"I figured I would leave it here if I ever wanted to swim." Erin said. They walked up the stairs.
"You can change in the bathroom and I'll change out here." Aj said. Erin got her stuff and went and changed. She walked in and changed and came out a couple minutes later. Aj was on his phone. He hung up a couple minutes later.
"Is everything alright?" Erin asked.
"That was Danny. Maddie and Danny want to stop by and hang for a bit. They can hang out in the hot tub. Is that alright?" Aj asked.
"Yea that is fine. I need some time with Maddie anyway. This works out anyway; I can spend time with you and her at the same time." Erin said.
"Sounds like a plan to me." Aj said. They walked down to the hot tub and got in.
"Aj, can I ask you something?" Erin said.
"Sure," AJ said.
"What cause you to start drinking?" Erin asked.
"I got depressed after my dad left my mom. The girl I was dating at the time had convinced me that it was my fault. She would tell me a bunch of different things to keep me down. She told me this so she could try to spend my money. I had later learned that he had found another woman and it wasn’t either mine or my mom's fault." Aj said.
"Wow. She sounds like she would be good with my ex."Erin said.
"But the damage of the drinking was done and I was hooked. It took me forever to get sober and want to get better." Aj said.
"Well, at least you did." Erin said.
"I knew that there was someone out there who was going to be the right one for me. I just I just had to find her. When I saw you at Maddie's party, I knew it was you." Aj said.
"I just want you to know that I'm not after you for your money. I actually like you for you and you are different than the rest of the guys." Erin said.
"I know you aren't. I think we fit perfect together." Aj said.
"I think you are right. I love that view from the window. I think I may end up sitting there and reading." Erin said point over to the window. There was a bench attached to the window.
"Well, if I can't find you in the house I will look there." Aj said. Maddie and Danny walked in a few minutes later.
"Hey Mad's," Erin said.
"Hey Erin," Maddie said. Maddie and Danny got undressed into their bathing suits. They got in the hot tub.
"Well, I am going to have the baby." Maddie said.
"I am excited to be Aunt Erin," Erin said.
"Just think Erin can be your baby's pediatrician." AJ said.
"I never thought of that. I totally can be and you will get an awesome discount." Erin said.
"I did not think about that either."Maddie said.
"Sometimes it pays to know people." Danny said and smiled.
"Like you dating Maddie and her knowing Erin. And now we are together." Aj said and smiled
"Glad I could be matchmaker." Maddie said and smiled back.
"I am glad you did too," Erin said.
"I almost forgot to tell you. We have decided to get married." Danny said.
"Erin, will you be my maid of honor?" Maddie asked.
"Of course I will. Besides, I'm always the bride's maid and never the bride" Erin said and laughed.
"One day you'll be there," Aj said and winked.
"Will you be my best man?" Danny asked.
"Sure," Aj said. They talked for a little bit. Maddie and Danny left and Erin looked at her phone.
"Well, I better get ready to head to work since it is five fifteen." Erin said. She went up to Aj's room and got ready. Aj used the shower by the hot tub. He walked in to the house. Erin was finishing getting ready.
"Hope you have a fun evening at work." Aj said leaning in a kissing her.
"We always have fun at work." Erin said. Erin grabbed her purse and headed out the door. She got in her car and headed to the club. She parked and headed inside. She walked inside and saw her ex best friend sitting at the table.
"What are you doing here?" Erin asked.
"Well, I wanted to come tell you that I was sorry for what happened between us. Mark and I split up a couple months ago." Beth said.
"That would explain why he came here trying to get me back. Why did you guys break up?" Erin said.
"I found out he was cheating on me." Beth said.
"Well, it could not have happened to better people." Erin said with a smirk.
"I know I deserve that. I just wanted to say I was sorry." Beth said.
"I am over it. But I just want you to know, that we will never be friends again. I can't trust you and I am in a good relationship now. There will be nothing that will come between him and me." Erin said.
"I heard you were dating Aj from the backstreet boys?" Beth said.
"What's it to you?" Erin said.
"It doesn’t matter really." Beth said.
"Well, then it is on a need to know basis. And frankly, you don’t need to know because you are not going to go after another boyfriend of mine." Erin said. Aj walked in a couple minutes later.
"Hey, you forgot your cell." Aj said handing it to her.
"Thanks." Erin said smiling at Aj.
"Who is your friend?" Aj asked.
"She is not my friend and she was just leaving." Erin said. Beth walked out the doors.
"What was that about?" Aj asked.
"She used to be my friend. She was the one that was messing around with my ex behind my back." Erin said.
"What did she want?" Aj said.
"She wanted to tell me that they broke up. It was true that he cheated on her, which explains why he was here the other day. I told her we couldn’t ever be friends again because I can't trust her. I told her that there was no way I was letting her around you." Erin said.
"You wouldn’t have to worry about me around her." Aj said hugging Erin.
"I know but it is her I don’t trust. She did it to me once and I believe that she would try to come after you." Erin said.
"I hate seeing you upset like this." Aj said.
"I just wish they would have never stopped by. I am in a good place with you now. I don’t want anything to come to change that." Erin said.
"Nothing will change that." AJ said and kissed her. Erin smiled at him.
"Well, I better get back to work." Erin said.
"Have a good night at work." Aj said.
"Mind if I come over after work?" Erin said.
"I was hoping you would." Aj said.
"I will see you later then." Erin said. Aj winked at her and walked out the door. Tiffany walked up behind Erin.
"I think he is a keeper." Tiffany said.
"I think I have to agree with you." Erin said.
"I am really happy that you found him." Tiffany said.
"I thought for the longest time that I wouldn’t be happy again." Erin said.
"I thought I saw Beth leaving as I walked in." Tiffany said.
"That you did," Erin said.
"What did she want?" Tiffany asked.
"She wanted to tell me that that Mark was cheating on her and she wanted to try to be friends again." Erin said.
"Well, I guess karma came to visit her. What did you tell her?" Tiffany said.
"I told her that we would never be friends again. Also, I told her that there was no way I was letting her around Aj. I told her I did not trust her and will never trust her." Erin said.
"I agree with you on that. I see the way Aj looks at you so she could try something but there is no way he would hurt you. Jason said the other day that he can see you two getting married." Tiffany said.
"Well, Aj did mention that after Maddie said her and Danny were getting married. I just hope that this isn't too good to be true. I am ready for my happy ending. "Erin said. They went and got ready for the show.
"You will get your happy ending. Sometimes it takes a little longer," Tiffany said.
Chapter 13 by shorttotheizzy
After the show, the girls went back to the dressing room. They started changing and leaving at various times.
"Erin, what are your plans for tonight?" Tiffany asked.
"Well, I was going to go over to Aj's. Why don’t you and Jason come over and we can have a movie night?" Erin said.
"That sounds good. I have my stuff with me." Tiffany said.
"I have to get a few things from my apartment. So why don’t you follow me from my apartment to Aj's?" Erin said.
"That sounds good. I will call Jason and let him know." Tiffany said. They headed out the door. Erin got in her car. She picked her phone and called Aj.
"Hey baby, how was work?" Aj said
"It was great. Tiffany and Jason are going to come over for a movie night. Is that cool?" Erin asked.
"That sounds great. The rest of the guys will probably be by." Aj said.
"Jason needs to guy friends to hang out with. Most of the ones he has are still in the military and aren't home yet. Well, we will be there in a bit. I will see you soon." Erin said.
"I will see you when you get here." Aj said. Erin pulled in her apartment. Tiffany and Erin walked in the apartment. Erin walked in and gathered her things. She walked back out a few minutes later. Erin got back in her car and pulled out of the driveway. Jason and Tiffany followed behind Erin. They arrived a few minutes later and parked. They got out of their cars and headed to the door. Aj opened the door as they were walking up.
"Come on in guys." Aj said. They walked in.
"I love your house." Tiffany said.
"I will have to show you the place I found where I am going to read at." Erin said. Erin motioned for her to follow her.
"I will show you the living room." Aj said. They walked in.
"I would love to have a house like this." Jason said.
"It is pretty nice but it was too big for just me. It isn't as big now that Erin has been coming over." Aj said.
"I am glad she found you. It was time for her to find someone who actually appreciates her." Jason said.
"I am glad to have her as well." AJ said as the girls walked back into the room.
"What shall we watch?" Erin asked.
"What about something scary?" Jason asked.
"That sounds good to me." Tiffany said. They agreed on a movie and Aj put it in the DVD player. Aj sat down next to Erin on the couch. Jason and Tiffany sat on the love seat. The movie started and they watched it.
"Hey, where is your rest room?" Jason asked.
"I will show you. I can put my stuff in AJ's room on the way." Erin said. Erin got up and showed Jason to the rest room.
"I just want to thank you for bringing a smile on Erin's face. We hadn't seen it in a long time." Tiffany said.
"Well, she puts a smile on my face too."Aj said and smiled. Erin walked back in to the room.
"What are we talking about?" Erin asked.
"We were just talking about you." Tiffany said and smiled.
"What about me?" Erin asked and smiled.
"I was just thanking him for bring out a side that I thought was gone." Tiffany said.
"I have to agree that I thought it was almost gone after Mark did what he did. You did show me all guys aren't the same." Erin said and sat down to Aj. She leaned in and kissed him.
"What about me?" Jason asked.
"You are my brother and you don’t count." Erin said and laughed.
"I agree that he isn't like other guys." Tiffany said.
"Get a room," Erin said and laughed. Aj started the movie again. Erin had fallen asleep before the movie finished.
"I am going to put her in bed. I will be right back." Aj said. He picked her up and carried her to his room. He walked back into the living room.
"Thanks for having us over." Jason said.
"You guys are more than welcome to stay here tonight. I have plenty of room." Aj said.
"Are you sure?" Jason said.
"I am sure." Aj said.
"Alright then," Jason said. Aj went and showed them where they could sleep. Aj walked down the hall to his room. He grabbed his pajamas and went to the bathroom and changed. He walked back out and got into bed. As he got comfy, Erin rolled over and opened her eyes.
"I didn’t mean to wake you." AJ said.
"It's alright. I swear I don’t mean to keep falling asleep watching a movie." Erin said.
"It is alright if you fall asleep. That just means that you can stay here with me in this big bed." Aj said and smiled.
"Well, that is true. Did Jason and Tiffany leave?" Erin asked.
"I told them they could stay the night here," Aj said.
"I am going to go change before I go back to bed." Erin said. Erin got up and grabbed a tank and some shorts. She went in to the bathroom and changed. When she came back out to get in bed, Aj had fallen asleep. She got in the bed and leaned in and kissed him on the forehead. She pulled the covers over her. She fell asleep a few minutes later. The next morning, Aj woke up and got closer to Erin. Erin rolled over and opened her eyes.
"Moring handsome," Erin said.
"Good morning beautiful," Aj said and Erin smiled.
"How did you sleep?" Erin asked.
"It was great since you were here." AJ said.
"I could do this every morning." Erin said.
"That is good because I am planning on not letting you go." Aj said.
"And I am not planning on letting you either." Erin said.
"You have class today don’t you?" Aj asked.
"Nope, the teacher is going to be out of town for the day. So, class is cancelled." Erin said.
"Well, we can spend the day together. We don’t have to be at work till later this afternoon. "Aj said.
"I like that idea. We can have lunch with your mom. She can meet Jason." Erin said.
"I will call her right now." Aj said. He grabbed his phone and called his mom. A couple minutes later he hung up. "She will meet us at noon at the restaurant around the corner."
"Well, I am going to go ahead and get ready. Do you want to join me in the shower?" Erin asked. Aj raised an eyebrow.
"Are you sure?" Aj asked. Erin nodded her head.
"I think it is about time anyways." Erin said.
"I just want to make sure you were ready first." Aj said.
"It isn't our first times, we know that. You aren't going to break me. I can't make you wait forever." Erin said getting up.
"I would wait for you." Aj said.
"I am ready, I promise." Erin said pulling her shirt off exposing her bra.
"Alright then," Aj said getting up out the bed. Erin walked in to the bathroom and pulled her shorts off. Aj leaned in and kissed her neck. As he was kissing her neck, he unhooked her bra. Erin took it off and tossed it on the floor. Aj ran his hands over her breasts. Erin pulled down Aj's boxers. Then she pulled her thong off. Erin walked over to the shower and started the water. Aj followed in behind her. Erin pushed Aj up to the wall.
"Close your eyes." Erin said. Aj closed his eyes. Erin got down on her knees and placed his hard penis in her mouth. She heard him let out a moan. His hand came up behind her head. After a couple minutes, he pulled her up to him. He turned her around so her back was facing the wall. He grabbed her legs and placed them around him. He leaned in and started to kiss her. He entered himself into her. Erin let out a soft moan. Aj continued going and adding speed. He started kissing Erin's neck. He moved his way down to Erin's breasts. After a few minutes, they both let out a moan together. Aj leaned in and kissed her.
"Well, was it worth the wait?" Erin asked.
"It was," Aj said and leaned in a kissed her.
"I thought so too," Erin said and smiled.
"Can I tell you something without it creeping you out?" Aj asked.
"Sure, what is it?" Erin asked getting under the shower.
"I just wanted to tell you that I love you. I know we haven't been dating long but I do." Aj said.
"I love you too." Erin said and leaned over and kissed him. Aj smiled at her. They finished getting ready and heading downstairs to the living room. Tiffany and Jason were sitting on the couch watching TV. Jason looked over at Erin. Erin smiled at him. Jason smiled back at him.
"How was your guy's night?" Erin asked.
"It was great," Tiffany said and smiled.
Chapter 14 by shorttotheizzy
Aj, Erin, Tiffany and Jason headed over to the restaurant. Aj saw his mom's car in the parking lot. They got out of the cars.
"She must have went in and got a table." Aj said. They walked in. Aj looked and saw her at a table. They went over and sat down.
"Hey mom," Aj said.
"Hello Aj and Erin." Denise said.
"Denise, this is my younger brother Jason and his girlfriend Tiffany." Erin said as she sat down next to Aj at the table.
"It is nice to meet you." Jason said.
"It is nice to meet you too. I hear you served in the military." Denise said.
"I went when I turned eighteen. I just got home after five years." Jason said.
"Thank for serving our country. I bet Erin is glad you are home though." Denise said.
"I am glad he is home. He had me worried that something was going to happen to him." Erin said.
"Well, I made sure I was careful." Jason said.
"Will they have you reenlist?" Denise said.
"They have never mentioned it." Jason said.
"Well, I hope you don't have to go back." Erin said.
"Me either, cause you will kill me if I do." Jason said and laughed. They ordered the food.
"I won't kill you." Erin said and smiled.
"Erin, you should have seen your face when I showed up at Maddie's. I know it will kill you if I have to go back and serve." Jason said.
"You really should have seen your face. You could tell you were relieved he was home." Aj said.
"It just makes me nervous because you are all the family I have left." Erin said.
"We are your family at the club too," Tiffany said.
"You know what I mean. He is my only blood relation left." Erin said.
"I am going to make a bathroom trip." Tiffany said and got up.
"I need to go too." Erin said and they walked to the bathroom. Erin turned around and smiled at Aj. Aj smiled back at Erin.
"You really like her don’t you." Denise said.
"Very much," Aj said.
"She really likes you," Jason said.
"Alex, don’t let her get away," Denise said. The girls walked out a few minutes later. The food came out a couple minutes later. They talked and ate. After they finished, they headed out the door. AS Aj and Erin headed out to his car, Erin's phone rang. She looked down at her phone. She saw it was Maddie and she answered it. They got in the car and headed back to Aj's house. She hung up shortly after.
"That was Maddie." Erin said.
"Is everything alright?" Aj asked.
"I think so. She said her and Danny were going to stop by. She said she wanted to ask us something." Erin said. Aj pulled in the house and they got out. They headed in. Jason and Tiffany came in a few minutes later.
"I will see you at work tonight. We are going to go to a movie before I have to come to work," Tiffany said.
"I will see you later and have fun." Erin said.
"We will," Jason said and he walked over and hugged Erin. They headed out the door. Maddie and Danny showed up a few minutes later.
"Hey guys," Erin said.
"Hey," Maddie and Danny both said.
"Is everything ok?" Aj asked.
"We wanted to come over to tell you that we decided to get married soon. We have the date set and everything picked out." Maddie said.
"I am excited for you guys." Erin said.
"I think you are most excited cause of the baby." Maddie said and laughed.
"I am actually. I hope to have one someday," Erin said.
"I am sure you will eventually," Aj said and smiled.
"We wanted to ask you and Aj something since we are talking about the baby." Maddie said.
"What is it?" Erin asked.
"We wanted to see if you guys would be the baby's godparents." Danny said.
"We would love too," Aj said. Erin smiled at Maddie. Erin nodded her head in agreement. They talked for a few minutes.
"Well, we better get going. We have an appointment to see how the baby is doing." Danny said.
"I will text you in a bit and let you know the date for the wedding," Maddie said.
"Talk to you later." Erin said. Maddie and Danny walked out the door.
"Well, it looks like we are alone." Aj said.
"It sure does," Erin said.
"What do you want to do?" Aj asked.
"It doesn’t matter to me," Erin said.
"Well, how long do you have before you have to be at work?" Aj asked.
"It is three o'clock. So I have three hours." Erin said.
"I was thinking we could take a little nap." AJ said.
"I like that idea," Erin said. As they started to head up to the bedroom, they heard the door open. It was the rest of the guys.
"So much for that idea," Aj said and laughed.
"It's alright. I need to get to know them anyways." Erin said.
"Hey guys," Aj said.
"Hey guys," Erin said.
"Hey Aj and Erin," the rest of the guys said together. They sat on the couch.
"Hey Aj, you'll never believe who called today." Nick said.
"I don't know, who?" Aj asked.
"Pat Monahan," Kevin said. Erin looked over at Aj.
"Isn't he the lead singer of Train?" Aj asked.
"He sure is," Erin said.
"What did he want?" Aj asked.
"He wanted to know if we would be a part of his charity event. He wants to raise money for children with autism." Howie said.
"Did you tell him we would help?" Aj asked.
"We did," Kevin said.
"We have a meeting with him in an hour." Brian said.
"Erin, you want to come down to the studio and meet him?" Aj asked.
"They are one of my two favorite bands." Erin said as she nodded her head.
"Who is the other?" Nick asked.
"I am dating one of them," Erin said. Nick still had a confused look on his face.
"She is talking about Aj." Howie said.
"You are such a blonde." Brian said. They hung around Aj's house until it was time to go.
"Well will meet you there," Nick said. The guys headed out the door.
"I am going to take my car and that way I can go straight to work." Erin said.
"Alright, you can follow me to the studio." Aj said.
"Alright," Erin said. Aj leaned in and kissed her. They grabbed their things and headed to the studio. Brian, Kevin, Nick and Howie arrived at the studio before Erin and Aj. They walked in and waited on Erin, Aj and the members of Train.
"Well, what do you guys think of Erin?" Nick asked.
"I really like her." Howie said.
"I do too. I have seen that Aj seems to want to settle down." Kevin said.
"I thought that would never happen." Nick said.
"Looks like it just took the right girl." Howie said.
"I think that Erin is a perfect match for Erin," Kevin said. Aj and Erin walked in a few minutes later. Aj pulled out a chair for Erin.
"Thanks," Erin said.
"No problem, love." AJ said sitting down next to her.
"Get a room," Nick said and laughed.
"Nick, there is a reason why you are still single." Aj said and laughed. The members of Train arrived shortly after. They walked in where the guys were. They talked about the charity event and made the plans. After they talked about the event, Aj introduced Pat to Erin.
"I love your guy's music," Erin said.
"Thanks, we appreciate meeting fans." Pat said.
"Well, Aj I have to head to work." Erin said.
"I will see you tonight after work." Aj said. He leaned in and kissed her. Erin headed out the door.
"What does she do?" Pat said.
"She sings and dances at a Burlesque club." Aj said.
"That is cool. I haven't ever been to one." Pat said.
"Well, I can get you some good seats." Aj said. They talked and finished their meeting. They talked about going to the club. Since Aj knew practice was first, they decided to get something to eat.
Chapter 15 by shorttotheizzy
They guys headed in the restaurant and got a table and they ordered food. The drinks arrived a couple minutes later.
"So, How long have you two been dating?" Pat asked.
"About a month or so," Aj said.
"That is cool," Pat said.
"She is actually perfect for him." Nick said and smiled.
"It is amazing when we find one isn't it?" Pat said.
"It sure is," Aj said. Their food arrived a few minutes later. They ate and talked. They paid and headed to the club. They parked and headed inside. They were met by Andrew.
"Hey guys," Andrew said.
"Hey Andrew," Aj said.
"You guys can have the same place you did last time. They are just finishing up practicing." Andrew said.
"Thanks," Nick said. They headed up to the seats. Before the guys new it, they were getting whistled at by the girls. They looked over at them. Erin walked over to where they were.
"Hey," Erin said.
"Hey," they said at the same time.
"Pat and the guys said they never been to a show," Aj said.
"Wow, you are in for a treat tonight then." Erin said.
"I am excited to watch," Pat said.
"Well, we are finishing up. I am just going to sing a song and then the show will start soon." Erin said.
"I will see you after," Aj said and kissed her. Erin walked back to the stage. The guys sat down and got comfortable. Erin turned on the music. One of her favorite country songs was just starting. She started to sing Baggage Claim by Miranda Lambert.
"Wow, she can really sing." Pat said.
"Wait till you see the show," Howie said.
"No kidding, she is really hot in the show." Nick said. AJ turned and looked at him.
"Watch it," Aj said.
"Sorry," Nick said and laughed. Erin finished the song and headed backstage. She stopped at the bar on her way back. A couple minutes later, the guy walked over to the guys.
"Erin said for me to get you guys whatever you guys wanted." Trevor said.
"I will have a soda," Aj said. The rest of the guys ordered what they wanted to drink.
"All you are having is soda?" Pat asked.
"I have been sober for about five years." Aj said.
"Well it is good that you are clean," Pat said. The show started a couple minutes later.
"There are some acts before Erin." Howie said. They watched the acts. There was an intermission.
"This is Erin's part," Aj said. Erin started singing and the curtains opened. Erin and the girls started dancing and singing.
"This is incredible." Pat said. Aj looked over and smiled at him.
"No kidding," Nick said. They finished watching the show. The curtain went down. Everyone one started clapping. Erin walked up to where the guys were a few minutes later.
"Well, what did you think?" Erin asked.
"I loved it," Pat said.
"I am glad," Erin said.
"You were great," Aj said.
"Thanks." Erin said. "I am going to change. I will meet you at your house."
"Alright see you then." AJ said and kissed her. Erin walked back stage and got dressed. The guys headed out the door. As Erin walked out to her car, she paid for the guys drinks. She headed to her house to get some clothes. She walked in the door.
"Hey Erin," Jason said.
"Hey," Erin said.
"What are you up too," Jason asked.
"I am going to go over to Aj's," Erin said.
"Do you mind if I go with you?" Jason asked.
"Not at all, is something wrong?" Erin asked.
"Tiffany isn't able to come over tonight. So, I don’t want to be here alone." Jason said.
"Sure," Erin said as her phone went off. She looked down and it was text from Maddie. She opened it. Maddie had texted her that the wedding would be the following weekend on Sunday.
"Maddie's wedding is next Sunday." Erin said. "You and Tiffany are invited."
"Alright," Jason said grabbing his things. They headed over to Aj's after Erin gathered her things.
"Are you alright?" Jason asked.
"I'm just having one of those days where I miss mom, dad and Stephanie. It upsets me even more because I think of how I was supposed to be with them." Erin said.
"You know how they say everything happens for a reason?" Jason said.
"Yeah," Erin replied.
"You weren't with them because you needed to be here with me." Jason said. Erin smiled at him.
"I guess you are right," Erin said.
"I know I am right," Jason said.
"Well, it was so hard for me to make sure that you stayed with me." Erin said.
"Speaking of which, I want to give you this for taking care of me." Jason said with some money in his hand. Erin glanced over at him.
"Where did you get this?" Erin asked.
"It is some of my military money. I want to repay you for working, going to school and taking care of me," Jason said.
"Jason, I can't take this." Erin said.
"Please take it for me? And besides I know you could use it," Jason said.
"If you insist," Erin said.
"Thanks," Jason said as he put it in her purse pocket. He saw a tear roll down Erin's face. "Erin, don’t cry."
"You really don’t have to do that." Erin said.
"I know I don’t but I want too," Jason said as they pulled into Aj's house. Erin parked and headed inside.
"Hey," Aj said.
"Hey, Hope you don’t mind Jason came along with me. He didn’t want to spend the evening at my apartment alone," Erin said.
"That is cool, I don’t mind," Aj said.
"I am going to go put my stuff in your room." Erin said. She walked down the hallway.
"Has she been crying?" Aj asked.
"Yea, I gave her some money on the way here. I told her that I knew she could use it. I told her I wanted her to have it because she took care of me after our parents died and she worked and went to school." Jason said.
"That was nice of you," Aj said.
"I know I don’t show her enough how grateful I am that she took care of me. I just wanted to give something back to her." Jason said.
"I think she knows that you appreciate her." Aj said. Erin walked back out a few minutes later.
"What is on the agenda tonight?" Erin asked.
"How about we order a pizza and watch a movie?" Jason asked.
"That sounds like a good idea," Erin said. Aj ordered a pizza and they watched a movie. They talked for a while and headed to bed. Erin went over to give Jason a hug.
"Jason, you can sleep in the guest room." Aj said.
"Thanks and see you in the morning." Jason said. Erin and Aj walked into the bedroom. Erin went in and changed her clothes. She came back out and started to get in bed. Aj followed behind her a few minutes later.
"I heard that Jason gave you some money and you didn’t want to take it." Aj said pulling the covers over them.
"I wish he wouldn’t have. I just did what any sibling would have done. I didn’t want to have him go to a foster home. So, I did what it took to make sure he stayed with me." Erin said rolling over facing him.
"This is his way of showing you he appreciates you." Aj said.
"I know," Erin said.
"He just knows how hard it was for you to put yourself in school, work, and take care of him. He just wanted to repay you somehow." Aj said.
"Yea, I think mom and dad would have been proud of how far we have come." Erin said with a tear rolling down her face. Aj wiped it off her face.
"They would have been." Aj said. They fell asleep a few minutes later. Aj woke up before Erin. He rolled over and just watched Erin sleep. He thought about how he wanted to wake up to her every morning. He got up and went to make breakfast. Jason came down in the kitchen a few minutes later.
Chapter 16 by shorttotheizzy
"Morning," Aj said.
"Morning, something smells good." Jason said sitting down at the table.
"Its ham and cheese omelets," Aj said.
"They are my favorite," Jason said. Erin walked into the kitchen a couple minutes later. She walked over to Aj and kissed him.
"Morning babe," Erin said.
"Morning beautiful," Aj said. Erin walked over and sat next to Jason. "Since you two are up now, I have something to talk to you about."
"Is everything alright?" Erin asked.
"I was wondering if you two would like to move in here with me. This is such a big house and plenty of room." Aj said.
"You don’t care if I move in?" Jason asked.
"I don’t mind at all because there is plenty of room here. Also, Tiffany could come over as much as she would like. "Aj said.
"It is up to Erin," Jason said. Erin smiled at Aj.
"I would love to move in," Erin said.
"I will stay long enough until I get a job and then find me a place." Jason said.
"Well, I will start moving some stuff in after class before I go to work," Erin said as they started to eat.
"When you head to class, you care to drop me off to get my car?" Jason said.
"Sure," Erin said.
"I will start getting some things ready to bring over," Jason said. They finished eating breakfast.
"I am going to go get ready," Erin said walking up to the bedroom.
"I need to too," Jason said walking to the guest room. Aj followed Erin up a couple minutes later. When he arrived in the bedroom, he heard the shower running. He got undressed and headed in the shower.
"Mind if I join you?" Aj asked.
"I don’t mind at all," Erin said.
"That is good," Aj said and kissed her.
"You really want me to move in?" Erin asked.
"I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t," Aj said.
"Well, I guess I am moving in. It isn't too quick is it?" Erin asked.
"Some people think it might be but everyone keeps telling me to not let you go and you are a keeper." Aj said.
"Well, who cares what others think? I think you are the one that’s the keeper. I am starting to really feel like my old self again." Erin said getting her hair washed. Erin smiled at him. Aj smiled back at her.
"I just don’t see how someone could hurt you like they did and especially from someone who was supposed to be your friend." Aj said.
"Well, I guess you live and learn." Erin said.
"I just want you to know that I wouldn’t do that to you." Aj said kissing her neck.
"I know you wouldn’t. No one has ever looked at me the way you look at me." Erin said as she finished in the shower. Aj got under the shower.
"Would it be wrong of me to say you are turning me on right now?" Aj asked.
"Nope, I think we could get a quickie before I have to leave." Erin said smiling at him. Aj backed her up against the wall. He was just about to pick her up when he head Nick hollering from the hallway.
"Nick and his perfect timing," Aj said. Erin giggled a little.
"We can finish this later." Erin said. She turned the water off. Aj hurried and got ready. He walked out into the hallway.
"This better be important." AJ said.
"We are to meet at the studio. They want us to listen to the demos before they are sent out to be released to the public," Nick said.
"Let me tell Erin I am leaving." Aj said. He walked back in the bedroom. "I have to meet the guys at the studio. We are putting the finishing touches on our songs before they are going public."
"Have fun and I will see you later." Erin said. Aj leaned in and kissed her. Aj headed out to the studio with Nick. She went downstairs and took Jason back the apartment. She headed to class. Jason started to gather some things to take over to Aj's. As Aj and Nick were heading to the studio, his cell phone rang, he looked down at it.
"Hey mom," Aj said.
"Hey, just wanted to call and see how everything is going," Denise said.
"Well, I have some news," Aj said.
"I hope you and Erin didn’t break up," Denise said.
"Nope, I asked her to move in with me." Aj said.
"I was hoping you would." Denise said.
"I figured you would have been trying to change my mind." AJ said.
"I really like Erin. It may me a little soon but I can tell that this relationship will be different. I really like her so I don’t want her to get away." Denise said.
"Well, I am glad you approve," Aj said.
"I just wanted to see how everything is going. I will let you go. "Denise said.
"Come over tonight if you feel like it." Aj said.
"Alright and I will see you later. I love you." Denise said.
"Love you to mom." Aj said. He hung up just as they pulled in the studio. They finished a little later and they left. Aj headed back to his house. He walked in the house. His phone rang a few minutes later.
"Hello?" Aj said.
"Hey baby," Erin said.
"Hey love," Aj said.
"I just got out of class. I am going to head home and we will bring some things over. I figured we would bring a little over at a time. My lease isn't up till next month so I have a little time still." Erin said.
"Sounds good," Aj said.
"What are you up too now?" Erin asked.
"I just got home. I wanted to remind you that the concert that my cousin wants us to go to is Thursday." Aj said.
"I almost forgot about that. I am off Thursday so that works out." Erin said.
"Well, I will see you guys when you get here," Aj said.
"See you in a bit." Erin said.
"I love you," Aj said.
"I love you too," Erin said and hung up. Erin pulled in her apartment and walked inside. She saw Jason gathering some things.
"Hey," Erin said.
"Hey, I gathered some things from kitchen, my stuff, and the living room. I wasn’t sure what you wanted from your room. I figured I would leave that to you." Jason said.
"I will gather some stuff now." Erin said. Erin walked in her room. Jason followed her a couple minutes later.
"Erin, are you alright?" Jason asked.
"Everything is fine but in the back of my mind is what if Aj does what Mark did?" Erin asked.
"Erin, you can blame every guy for what he did. Aj really likes you or he wouldn’t have you move in with your brother in a little over a month." Jason said.
"You are right," Erin said. Jason walked back out to the living room. He started carrying some stuff out to his car. Erin walked out a few minutes later and loaded her stuff in her car.
"I will meet you over there." Erin said. They got in their cars and headed over to Aj's. Erin decided to pick up some Chinese food on the way over. Jason pulled in and he didn’t see Erin's car. He took a few things inside.
"Has Erin made it here yet?" Jason asked.
"No yet, I wonder where she is." Aj said.
"It is hard to tell, she probably stopped for food." Jason said. They talked for a few minutes and Erin pulled in and walked in with some food.
"Something smells good." Aj said.
"I brought a few things from the Chinese restaurant around the corner." Erin said.
"I am starving." Aj said. After they ate, Erin and Jason put some stuff away.
"I am going to head to bed. I am beat," Jason said.
"Night," Erin said. Jason walked to his room.
"I am getting tired myself," Aj said.
"Me too," Erin said and yawned. They walked to the bedroom. Erin went in and changed into her pj's and she got in bed. Aj took his shirt and pants off and hopped into bed in his boxers.
"Are you ok?" Aj asked.
"My brain is just over thinking and my heart is telling it something different." Erin said.
"Like what?" Aj asked.
"I was just so hurt after being cheated on. My heart knows that you are not going to do that. I know that this is different but my head is trying to tell me differently." Erin said.
"I know we haven't been together very long but I can see us together forever. If it makes you feel any better, the alcohol thing with my ex is always in the back of my mind." Aj said.
"I wouldn’t want you to go back to drinking," Erin said.
"And I only have eyes for you." Aj said. Erin smiled at him.
"That makes me feel better," Erin said.
"Sleep well," Aj said and he leaned in and kissed her.
Chapter 17 by shorttotheizzy
Erin rolled over the next morning. She just watched Aj while he was sleeping. A little bit later he opened his eyes. Erin smiled at Aj and he smiled back at her. She moved closer to him and he put his arm around her.
"Morning beautiful," Aj said.
"Morning good looking," Erin said.
"What were you thinking about?" Aj asked.
"That you must think I am the worst girlfriend ever," Erin said.
"Why do you say that?" Aj asked.
"I realized when I woke up we never got to finish what we started yesterday." Erin said.
"It isn't a big deal," Aj said.
"It is a big deal," Erin said sounding upset.
"Erin, trust me it really isn't a big deal. We have plenty of time to do that. I just love being with you. If that happens, then it happens." Aj said.
"Are you sure?" Erin asked.
"I am one hundred percent positive." Aj said. Erin smiled at him.
"I think you are the first guy that isn't pressuring me into the physical part of things. It is nice to take things slow. I know we have already did stuff but it is still nice to see someone who appreciates me." Erin said kissing him.
"I will be honest, before you I was different about the sexual part. As you know, that is how I got the bad boy reputation. However, since I have met you, I want things to be different. I can see me spending the rest of my life with you." Aj said.
"Thank you," Erin said.
"Who knows, eventually we may even be married." Aj said.
"You are right," Erin said and smiled.
"And besides, we have plenty of time to do that," Aj said.
"You are too good to me," Erin said and smiled.
"Well, I think you deserve the best." Aj said.
"Thank," Erin said.
"I told Summer we would pick her up about five and head to the concert. That gives us time to eat and stuff before." Aj said.
"That sounds good. Do you mind on the way if I stop in and get my check and cash it?" Erin asked.
"Sure," Aj said. Erin leaned in and kissed him. They got up and got ready and headed downstairs. Jason was sitting in the kitchen table with Denise and Tiffany.
"Hey guys," Erin said.
"Hey mom," Aj said.
"Hey Aj, Summer will be home from school around three thirty. Her and her friend will be ready at five." Denise said.
"You are going to a one direction concert?" Jason asked looking at Erin.
"Yea, I like them. You know I love boy bands," Erin said and smiled.
"Hey now, we aren't boys anymore. We are men now." Aj said.
"That is a good thing because one direction is too young for me." Erin said and laughed.
"What are your plans today Jason?" Erin asked.
"Tiffany and I are going to hang out for a bit before she goes to work. Then I am just going to relax." Jason said.
"Well, have fun." Erin said.
"You too, I am going to head out." Jason said as he got up. He hugged Erin and she kissed him on the cheek.
"Do you guys want to go have some breakfast?" Denise asked.
"Sure," Erin said.
"That sounds good. I need to go to the bathroom and we can leave," Aj said. He walked to the bathroom.
"Erin, I just want to thank you." Denise said. Erin looked a little confused.
"Thank me for what?" Erin asked.
"I want to thank you for being real when it comes to Aj. I can tell you aren't just with him because he is famous and of his money." Denise said. Erin smiled at her.
"I am the one who is lucky. He has showed me what love should be like." Erin said.
"I just want to tell you that I think your parents would be so proud of you. They raised a wonderful girl." Denise said.
"Thanks, that means a lot." Erin said. Denise hugged Erin. They didn’t know Aj was watching. They left a few minutes later and went to get something to eat. As Erin and Aj were in the car, he decided to mention about what happened.
"Hey, I heard what my mom was telling you." Aj said smiling at Erin.
"I really appreciated her saying that about my parents. Sometimes, I feel like a horrible person." Erin said.
"Well, don’t feel like that. You were meant to be here to be with your brother." Aj said. Erin smiled. "And me."
"True," Erin said and Aj grabbed her hand. Erin smiled at him. They arrived at the restaurant and ate. After they ate, they went back to their cars.
"Aren't you late for class?" Aj asked.
"I'm not going today. I can miss a day." Erin said.
"Are you sure?" Aj asked.
"Yes, we were just reviewing for our test next week. This stuff is a breeze anyways. One of the girls can email me the notes." Erin said. They headed back to the house. On the way back, they stopped in the club so Erin could get her check. They ran through the bank and headed home. They walked in the house and went into the living room. They sat down on the couch and watched TV. They watched TV for a while. After a little while, they got ready and headed to pick Summer and her friend up for the concert. Aj parked the car and they headed inside. They stopped and got some shirts and some concessions and headed to their seats. Aj let the girls in the aisle first. He figured Summer would want to sit next to her friend and Erin.
"This is so cool. Thank you again Aj," Summer said as she was sitting down.
"It is no problem," Aj said.
"I can't wait for Harry to come out. He is so cute." Allison said.
"I know," Summer said.
"He is our favorite." Allison said.
"Do you have a favorite?" Summer asked.
"Not really, but I am sitting next to my favorite boy bander from my generation." Erin said and smiled.
"He was your favorite?" Allison asked.
"Yes, he sure was," Erin replied.
"So, there could be hope of us getting together one of One Direction?" Allison asked.
"You never know." Erin said. Summer and Allison had to go to the bathroom. They headed out of the aisle.
"I was really your favorite?" Aj asked.
"You defiantly were. I think I still have notebooks somewhere where I had written Mrs. Erin McLean on them." Erin said and smiled.
"Who knows, that end up may coming true." Aj said.
"I'm not the type that gets a happy ending." Erin replied.
"Don’t talk like that." Aj said and leaned in a kissed her. "This will be different."
"I sure hope you are right," Erin said. Summer and Allison came back and sat down.
"Summer said you were the girl who helped saved her life at the hospital." Allison said.
"I sure did," Erin said.
"That is so cool that you did that," Allison said.
"Well, it will be my job to help children here before long." Erin said.
"She is majoring to be a pediatrician." Summer said.
"That is so cool." Allison said. The concert started a few minutes later. They watched and danced. The concert lasted a couple hours. After the concert ended, they headed out to the car.
"Did you girls have fun?" Aj asked.
"It was awesome. I had a blast." Allison said.
"Me too," Summer said.
"I am glad you enjoyed it." Aj said. He took the girls home and then he and Erin headed home. They pulled in and walked inside. There was a note on the table. Erin picked it up.
"It's from Jason. He went out with the Nick and them." Erin said.
"I hope they don’t get him into much trouble." Aj said.
"I hope he doesn’t get them into trouble," Erin said and smiled. They headed upstairs and changed and got into bed.
"Can I tell you something?" Aj said.
"Sure," Erin said.
"I hated hearing you say earlier about you not getting a happy ending." Aj said.
"I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings but I was just having a moment." Erin said.
"It's alright. I just want you to know that the way I feel about you, I haven't felt for anyone before." Aj said. Erin smiled at him.
"I feel the same about you. Could I have got my happy ending?" Erin asked.
"I think so," Aj said. He kissed her on the forehead and they went to sleep.
Chapter 18 by shorttotheizzy
Erin woke up the next morning and heard the shower running. Erin got up and heading into the bathroom to join Aj in the shower. As she walked in, she got undressed. Erin opened the shower door. Aj turned around and smiled at her.
"Good morning, beautiful." Aj said.
"Good morning, handsome." Erin said.
"I didn’t wake you, did I?" Aj asked.
"Nope, you sure didn’t." Erin said and smiled. Aj smiled back at her.
"We have an interview in New York on a radio station to promote the new album. We head out in a bit. We will head back first thing in the morning for the wedding." Aj said.
"I will miss you," Erin said.
"I am going to miss you more," Aj said kissing her. "You heard about our tour announcement right?"
"Yea, I heard." Erin said.
"It will be at the beginning of the year. You will be graduated then. Would you want to come on tour with me before you start being a pediatrician?" Aj said.
"I wouldn’t want to interfere with your time with the guys." Erin said.
"Howie, Brian, and Kevin's wives and children are coming with them. The girls would love having someone new to talk too." Aj said.
"Only if you are sure you that you want me too," Erin said.
"Erin, I want my girlfriend to be with me while on tour." Aj said.
"Alright then, I will come." Erin said. They got ready and Aj gathered his stuff. They headed downstairs. Aj leaned in and kissed her.
"I will call you later when we land." Aj said.
"Have a safe trip and I will talk to you later." Erin said.
"I love you," Aj said.
"I love you too," Erin said and smiled at Aj. He headed out the door. Erin walked into the kitchen. Jason walked out of his room a few minutes later.
"Good morning," he said.
"Morning how was your night last night?" Erin asked.
"We had a good time. We went to eat, went to play pool and hung out." Jason said.
"I am glad you had a good time. I hope the guys like me." Erin said.
"Speaking of which, I did hear them mention that Aj has perked up since he has been with you." Jason said.
"Wonder if that is a good thing." Erin replied.
"I am sure it is. They said that he knows how lucky is to find someone like you. Also, Howie mentioned that he thinks that you are truly with Aj because you really care for him. I told him that is true and then he mentioned that he really likes you." Jason said. Erin smiled at him.
"I just want Aj to know that I know he struggles in being clean from his addiction. I just hope he knows that I will help him in any way I can when he has hard days." Erin said.
"I know you will," Aj said. Erin looked over.
"I didn’t even hear you come back." Erin said.
"I forgot my phone charger. I want you to know that means a lot what you said. Don’t worry about the guys. They will warm up after a while. You will be begging me to het Nick to leave you alone." Aj said and laughed. Erin smiled at him. She kissed him and he headed out the door. Jason walked over and hugged Erin.
"I think you are finally going to get your happy ending," Jason said.
"I think that you may be right," Erin said.
"What are you doing today?" Jason asked.
"Maddie has rehearsal for the wedding at four. Then I am heading to work." Erin said
"Want to go see a movie before?" Jason asked. Erin nodded her head. They got ready and headed out. They grabbed a bite to eat and headed to the movie. After the movie, they headed home. Erin got ready for the rehearsal dinner and headed over to meet Maddie. They talked a little bit before.
"The guys will be back in the morning right?" Maddie said.
"Yep, Aj said they will be back first thing in the morning." Erin said.
"What are you doing after you are off work?" Maddie asked.
"Nothing, what did you have in mind?" Erin said.
"I was thinking of just having a girl's night in. You and Tiffany can come over and stay. Danny can go out with Jason or whatever guys do." Maddie said.
"How about you and Tiffany stay over at AJ's and the guys can crash back at your place?" Erin suggested.
"That sounds like a plan. Call me when you and Tiffany leave work. "Maddie said.
"Alright, I will talk to you later."Erin said. Erin left for work. Erin pulled in the parking lot and headed inside. Tiffany was at her makeup station.
"Hey," she said.
"Hey, Maddie was us three to have a girls night before the wedding tomorrow. Danny and Jason are going to go do guy stuff. We will go back to Aj's after work." Erin said.
"Where are Aj and the guys?" Tiffany asked.
"They are at a radio interview. They will be back in the morning really early." Erin said.
"Sounds like a plan," Tiffany said. They got ready for the show. They headed for the stages shortly after. They performed and headed back stage. They changed and headed for the parking lot.
"I will meet you back at the house," Erin said.
"See you in a bit," Tiffany said. Erin picked her phone up and called Maddie. She hung up a few minutes later and headed back to the house. Jason was on the couch when she went in.
"Hey," he said.
"Hey, Danny wants you to hang out with him for his last night being single. Tiffany and Maddie are coming here to spend the night." Erin said.
"Cool, I haven't hung out with him in forever. I better go get my things," Jason said. Tiffany arrived a few minutes later. She went to talk to Jason before he left. Maddie walked in a few minutes later. Jason came out of his room and kissed Tiffany and went to hug Erin.
"You girl try not to get into too much trouble." Jason said walking out the door. The girls smiled and laughed. Erin ordered a pizza and Tiffany picked out a movie to put in. Erin sat back down on the couch.
"What movie did you pick?" Maddie asked.
"Dirty Dancing," Tiffany said.
"I love that movie." Erin said.
"I love it too," Tiffany said. They watched some movies and talked for a while. After they finished eating, they decided to go swimming. While they were swimming, Erin's cell phone rang. She got out and picked it up. She saw it was Aj. She answered it.
"Hey," Erin said.
"Hey baby, what are you guys up too?" Aj asked
"We are just swimming." Erin said.
"Are you girls having fun?" Aj asked.
"Yea but I wish you were here," Erin said.
"I know but I will see you tomorrow." Aj said.
"Well, I hope you guys have fun." Erin said.
"We will. Well, I will let you go. They are calling for us for the interview." Aj said.
"Have a good evening, I love you." Erin said.
"I love you too." Aj replied and hung up. Erin sat her phone down and got back in the pool.
"I am so glad you found Aj," Maddie said.
"Well, he found me first at your party." Erin said.
"I know I said some things at first about it but I can really tell that he really likes you." Maddie said. Erin smiled at her.
"I really like him too but I just feel that it is almost too good to be true." Erin said.
"Erin, I can tell this is different this time for you." Tiffany said.
"Me too," Maddie said.
"I hope you guys are right," Erin said.
"Would you trust us on this?" Tiffany asked. Erin nodded her head. They swam for a little while longer. They went back to the living room. They talked for a little while longer. Tiffany's phone rang. She picked it up and answered it.
"Hey Jason," Tiffany said.
"Hey, what are you girls up too?" Jason asked.
"We just finished swimming. What are you two up too?" Tiffany said.
"We are just chilling drinking a couple beers." Jason said.
"Well, I am glad you called." Tiffany said.
"Me too," Jason said.
"Well, Erin is putting in another movie before we head to bed. I will see you at the wedding tomorrow.
"You girls have a good evening, I love you." Jason said.
"I love you too." Tiffany said.
"I will see you tomorrow." Jason said. Tiffany hung up the phone.
"Looks like I could be getting a sister in law sometime," Erin said and smiled.
"Maybe, you never know." Tiffany said as she smiled back.
"I can't believe this is happening," Maddie said.
"I am just surprised it took this long. I thought Danny would have asked you a long time ago." Erin said. They decided to go to sleep.
Chapter 19 by shorttotheizzy
The girls woke up the next morning. They got ready and headed to breakfast at the diner around the corner from Aj's house. They ate and chatted for awhile. They got in the car and headed to the salon to get their hair done. They walked in and started to get their hair worked on a few minutes later.
"I hope the guys made it back safe and early." Erin said.
"Has he not called yet?" Tiffany asked.
"Not yet," Erin said.
"I bet they are just running late," Maddie said. They finished up and headed to the church. They grabbed everything out of the car and headed back to get dressed. They got dressed and headed to do their makeup. Jason walked back to where they were. He opened the door.
"Hey." Erin said.
"Hey," Jason said.
"Have the guys made it yet?" Erin asked.
"They got here about ten minutes ago. The plane was late. Danny and I have been here about half an hour." Jason said.
"You look cute in your suit," Tiffany said. He smiled at her.
"Thanks, you look pretty in that dress." Jason said leaning in and kissing her.
"Well, we better finish getting ready." Maddie said. Jason kissed Tiffany and hugged Erin. He walked back out. They finish a few minutes later. They walked out to meet Maddie's dad. About five minutes later, the wedding started. Tiffany and Erin walked down the aisle. Erin spotted Aj and she smiled at him. He smiled back. The girls got to their spots and Maddie and her dad started down the aisle. The preacher started as soon as Maddie's dad gave her away. Within a few minutes, Danny and Maddie both said the I do's. Danny and Maddie started to walk down the aisle. Erin walked toward Aj and she interlocked her arm with his. Tiffany followed behind with Howie. Everyone made their way to the reception hall. The bridal party sat down at the table and waited for the bride and groom. The guest started to arrive. A few minutes later, they arrived.
"Everyone, may I introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Smith." Nick said. Everyone started to clap. They received their few shortly after. After they were finished up, Aj stood up and started to give his speech.
"Danny has been our manager for nearly twenty years. When I first heard how much younger Maddie was than him, I first thought it wouldn’t work out. After five years, it proved me wrong. Danny, the rest of the guys and myself have encountered so much together. Honestly I am glad that he and Maddie worked out. She has helped him through so much over the years. Another reason I am glad it worked out is it led me to something great, "Aj said looking at Erin smiling. He sat back down. Erin stood up.
"Maddie and I have been friends for sixteen years. She has helped me through so much. Without her, another close friend, and my brother Jason, I would have never got through some of the hardest times. I wouldn’t be standing here if those people didn't help me through the hard times. I am glad that I have a friend like her. I can only hope one day that she will be at my wedding." Erin said sitting down. Maddie and Danny got up for their first dance. Everyone got up and watched them. After they danced, everyone started to dance. Erin walked over to AJ. He leaned in and kissed her.
"You look amazing," AJ said as the music started.
"You do too," Erin said and smiled.
"I missed you," Aj said and they started to dance.
"I missed you more. Erin asked.
"I think I might have missed you more," Aj said.
"I love you," Erin said leaning in and kissing Aj. They started to dance again. Jason and Tiffany walked over to them. Maddie looked at the back of the room and saw Mark.
"What are you doing here?" Maddie asked.
"I saw you were getting married in the paper. I knew Erin would be here and I just wanted to see her with Aj without her knowing I was here. I never saw her smile like that with me. I see now it is truly over." Mark said.
"I could have told you that. You did a lot of damage to my best friend in doing what you did. You better leave before she sees. I don’t want her upset." Maddie said.
"Well, congratulations," Mark said walking out the door. Danny walked over right after he left.
"What did he want?" Danny asked.
"He said he saw in the paper we were getting married. He wanted to see for himself that Erin was happier without him and it was completely over." Maddie said.
"Well, that should have been a no brainer for him. He did a number on her." Danny said looking over at Erin dancing at Aj.
"Danny, do you think she won't get hurt again?" Maddie asked looking at her as well.
"I don’t think so. Aj never would have asked her to move in already if he wasn’t serious. I know he is serious about her. He has mentioned she is the one he is going to marry." Danny said smiling. They walked back over to the rest of the group. They danced and hung out for a while. As everyone was clearing out, Maddie and Danny left to go to the honeymoon. AJ and Erin pulled up to the house. They walked inside. Jason walked in behind them.
"What are your plans today?" Erin asked looking at Jason.
"I was thinking of bringing the rest of the stuff over from your apartment." Jason said.
"That sounds good. Everything is boxed up." Erin said.
"Well, I am going to head that way." Jason said hugging Erin.
"Thanks, I almost forgot I had some stuff over there." Erin said.
"No problem," Jason said.
"Hey, do you mind if I tag along?" Aj asked looking at Jason.
"Sure," Jason said.
"I will come and see you at work later," Aj said kissing Erin.
"You guys have fun." Erin said. The guys left and headed to Erin's old apartment. Erin had decided to do a little shopping before heading to work. The guys arrived at the apartment and headed inside. They started to carry stuff outside. Jason bumped into a box and it fell over. Jason noticed that a tape fell out. Jason picked it up.
"I wonder what is on this." Jason said.
"I wonder if the TV is still plugged in." Aj said. Jason put it in and hit play.
"Oh my gosh," Jason said.
"What is it?" Aj asked confused.
"This is a tape of dad singing a song with Erin. This was taken before the accident. Erin had mentioned she thought she lost it. But it was here, she just didn’t have it labeled. "Jason said. They watched it.
"They sounded great," Aj said.
"Dad's favorite was country and he loved Brooks and Dunn. He was the reason Erin got into country. They would sing Neon Moon all the time." Jason said. They talked for a while and took boxes to the truck. They headed back to the house and unloaded everything inside. Jason pulled the tape out.
"I am going to hide this. I want to give this to her some other time." Jason said.
"Maybe the day we get married?" Aj asked with a smile.
"I was thinking that too." Jason said smiling back.
"Hey, you want to go catch a movie?" Aj asked.
"Sure, "Jason asked.
"You mind if we stop down and see Erin before we go?" Aj asked.
"That’s fine. I am glad she has found you. No one has ever acted like that toward her." Jason said with a smile. They got ready and headed down to the club. They walked in and saw that Erin and Tiffany were trying to get Andrew to sing a song with them.
"Please?" Tiffany asked.
"I know you can sing." Erin said. Jason and Aj just stood there and watched. The girls ended up getting him to sing. They picked out the song Troublemaker by Olly Murs. They started singing and watched the girls dancing with Andrew.
"Should I be jealous?" Aj asked watching Erin dancing close to him.
"Nope, He is gay." Jason said.
"How did I miss that? Are you sure?" Aj asked. Jason laughed as the girls noticed that they were in the back of the room.
"Hey guys," Tiffany said.
"Hey," Jason said kissing Tiffany.
"Do you mind? Your sister is standing right here." Erin said and laughed.
"We just wanted to tell you that we were going to go to a movie." Aj asked.
"Well, you guys have fun." Tiffany said.
"I have to tell you that Aj was asking if he should be jealous." Jason said looking at Erin.
"Jealous of Andrew? Babe, he doesn’t bat for my team." Erin said.
"I told you," Jason said with a smile.
"I should be the one who gets jealous. He may hit on you." Erin said with a smile.
"I'm surprised he hasn’t. I know I am that good looking." Aj said. Everyone looked at him and laughed.
"Well, you are sexy to me." Erin said.
"Thanks," Aj said leaning down to kiss her. They guys left and headed to the movie theater. The girls went back to practicing. After the show was over, the girls headed back to the house.
Chapter 20 by shorttotheizzy
Before Erin knew it, she had graduated college and it was almost time for Maddie's baby arrival. It was still a week before the baby was due. Maddie and Danny had come over to hang out for a while.
"I can't believe the baby will be here soon." Erin said.
"Me either." Maddie said.
"I wish you would tell me what you are having," Erin said. Danny looked over at Maddie and smiled.
"It is a surprise." Maddie said putting her hand on her belly.
"What is it, Mad's?" Erin asked. Maddie looked down.
"I think my water broke." Maddie said.
"We we get in the car and go to the hospital. The ambulance will never make it in time." Danny said.
"Erin, will you come with us?" Maddie asked.
"You know it; I'll be in the back seat with you." Erin said.
"I'll ride up front with Danny," Aj said. They hurried and gathered there stuff. They headed out to the car. Danny pulled out of the drive way. Danny pulled out and noticed there was heavy traffic.
"Shit, we aren't going to make it." Danny said.
"Why?" Erin asked.
"Traffic is horrible." Aj said. Erin looked over at Maddie after watching her watch.
"Maddie, your contractions are very close together. I am going to have to deliver the baby here." Erin said.
"Now?" Aj asked starting to panic. Erin nodded her head. Danny called the hospital. Erin picked up a shirt off the floor.
"Maddie, I need you to start breathing. When I tell you to push, start pushing. "Erin looked in between Maddie's legs and saw the tip of the baby's head. "Give me a push now."
"The hospital told me a different route to take." Danny said. The head made the way out. Erin placed her hands underneath. Maddie reached for Aj's hand to hold it.
"Alright Maddie, give me another push," Erin said as she pushed again.
"We are almost there," Danny said listen to the baby cry.
"Alright, give me one more push Maddie." Erin said. As Maddie pushed, Erin wrapped the baby up in the shirt.
"Well, it looks like we have a little girl." Aj said as Danny pulled up in front of the hospital. There were some nurses and a wheel chair waiting. They helped Maddie out and placed the baby in her arms.
"Go in with her. I will park the car." Aj said. Danny went inside and Aj got out and started to park the car. Aj parked and they got out of the car. Aj pulled Erin close to him and kissed her.
"What was that for?" Erin asked.
"Just being you. You didn’t even panic delivering the baby." Aj said.
"I was a little nervous," Erin said as they walked inside. They walked up to the floor Maddie was on. Danny was standing outside the room.
"You guys can go in," Danny said. Erin and Aj walked in the room. Maddie was holding the baby.
"Thank you for what you did," Maddie said.
"No problem." Erin said.
"You want to hold her?" Maddie said. Erin nodded her head. Erin walked over and got her from Maddie.
"What did you name her?" Aj asked.
"Well, I was going to use your middle name for her. But after you delivered her, I decided to name her Erin Kathleen. I used your sister's middle name," Maddie said.
"You didn’t have too," Erin said smiling at her.
"I know but we wanted too," Maddie said.
"You are natural at holding her." Aj said with a smile. They visited the baby for a while.
"I figured we could just call her Kat as a nickname when she gets older." Maddie said. Erin placed the baby down in the bed. She leaned down and hugged Maddie. Danny walked in a couple minutes later.
"I just realized that you don’t have your car here." Danny said.
"I will have Jason come get us." Erin said as she texted him.
"I will call you later and let you know how she is doing." Maddie said.
"Send me some pictures," Erin said as she walked out the door holding Aj's hand. Erin looked at her phone to read Jason's message.
"What did he say?" Aj said.
"He will be here in a couple minutes. He was dropping Tiff at her house." Erin said as they walked to the front doors. Jason pulled up a couple minutes later. They got in and Jason pulled off.
"You really delivered the baby?" Jason asked.
"Yep," Erin said and smiled. They talked and they arrived back at the house a few minutes later.
"That is so cool." Jason said.
"I am going to take a shower before work." Erin said. She leaned over and kissed Aj. She walked down the hallway. Aj look to make sure she was out of sight.
"I have something to ask you." Aj said. Jason had a feeling he knew where this was going.
"What is it?" Jason asked as Aj got up and something out of a drawer. Jason noticed it was a little box. Jason's feeling that he had was right.
"I wanted to ask Erin to marry me and I wanted to have your permission first." Aj said opening the box to Jason.
"She will love that ring. I would love to have you as my brother in law. You have no idea how happy you make her." Jason said.
"She left her pinterest account up one day and she had liked it on there." Aj said.
"I have an idea. Since Tiffany's birthday is tomorrow, Andrew was going to have a party for her before a show. He called me today and told me." Jason said.
"That would be cool. I have an idea too. Since she loves Train, I will ask them to come. When I ask her to marry me, I will have them sing there song called Marry Me." Aj said.
"I think I hear her coming," Jason said. Aj hurried and put the ring away. He sat back down on the couch.
"I am going to head to work. I want to practice a little longer today. We have a new song." Erin said.
"Have fun," Jason said.
"We always do. What are your plans for tonight babe?" Erin asked looking at Aj.
"The rest of the guys are coming over and hang." Aj said.
"I will see you later. I love you." Erin said leaning down and kissed him.
"Have a good night. I love you too," AJ said.
"Get a room," Jason said and laughed. Erin headed out the door.
"Are you going to mention it to Tiffany?" Aj asked.
"I think I will just tell her that you will be there too." Jason said.
"That maybe best. She probably would want to tell her. The rest of the guys want to come too. The only thing is, I would love to marry her before we tour at the beginning of the year. That is only three months away. "Aj said.
"I figure we could get it planned out." Jason said as the guys walked in the door.
"What are you two up too?" Nick asked.
"I was just telling Jason that I have decided to propose to Erin. I wanted to make sure it was alright with him first." Aj said.
"Andrew is having Tiffany a party tomorrow for her birthday before the show. Aj was going to ask her then. "Jason said.
"I want you guys to come too," Aj said looking at them.
"Her party is at four." Jason said.
"We love your sister. I can say for all of us that Aj has found someone like her." Howie said.
"You have no idea how long I have waited to see her happy. We can make the wedding happen before the first of the year. If I know her as well as I think I do, the thing that will take her the longest is finding a dress. She is horrible at shopping. She takes forever." Jason said with a smile.
"She would fit in with Howie's, Kevin's and my wives." Brian said. The guys talked for a while and decided to go back and watch a movie. Aj went back and called Pat Monahan to ask him to come to the party. Meanwhile at the club, Tiffany walked inside and got changed. She walked out to practice with Erin.
"I think Andrew may be doing something for my birthday Friday," Tiffany asked. Erin smiled at her.
"You may be right. But you will have to act surprised." Erin said. The practiced for a while and the show started later in the evening. After the show ended, Erin walked back and got her stuff. She headed outside to the car. Tiffany walked out behind her a few minutes later.
"Are you coming over?" Erin asked.
"I am beat and going to go home and go to bed. Tell Jason I will see him for my birthday lunch tomorrow." Tiffany said.
"Alright, I will see you tomorrow." Erin said as she got in her car. She pulled off a couple minutes later. She pulled in the house and parked the car. She walked in and saw Nick asleep on one couch and Jason asleep on the other. She walked back to the bed room and saw Aj asleep in the bed. She thought he looked so hot laying there and it was making her hot. She got undressed to her underwear and locked the bedroom door. She walked over to the bed and got in and kissed him. He opened his eyes and smiled.
"I want you now," Erin said with a smiled. He noticed she was in her underwear. He pulled her thong off and got undressed. They made love into the wee hours in the morning.
Chapter 21 by shorttotheizzy
The next morning, Aj rolled over and watched Erin as she slept. He hoped that she would say yes to his proposal. Erin opened her eyes and smiled at Aj.
"Morning," Erin said.
"Morning, how did you sleep?" Aj asked.
"I slept really well. What about you?" Erin asked.
"I slept really well but I would rather watch you sleep." Aj said with a smiled. Erin face got a little read as she blushed.
"You are too good to me," Erin said.
"Well, you deserve it." Aj said. There was a knock on the door.
"Are you two awake?" Jason asked.
"Yes, is everything ok?" Erin asked.
"Yea, it is 11:30 and just wasn’t sure if you guys wanted to have lunch with Tiffany and me." Jason said.
"Sure, we will get ready." Aj said. They got up and headed in the shower. They hurried and got ready and went down stairs. As Erin went out the door, Aj grabbed the box with the ring in it. Aj and Erin got in Aj's car and Tiffany and Jason got in Jason's car and headed to the restaurant down the street. The pulled in and headed inside. They sat down and ordered.
"I will be right back. I got to use the bathroom." Erin said. She headed to the bathroom.
"Tiffany, I want to tell you something but you can't tell Erin." Aj said.
"Are you sure you want to tell her?" Jason asked.
"I promise I won't tell her." Tiffany said.
"Well, at your party later I was going to ask her to marry me." Aj said.
"He is going to do it with a surprise." Jason said.
"She will be so happy." Tiffany said.
"She's coming back now." Aj said. The food arrived a few minutes later.
"This is so good." Erin said.
"Hey, do you think Andrew would mind if the rest of the guys came to the party?" Aj asked.
"Nope, he won't mind at all." Tiffany said. They finished eating and walked outside. Erin checked a text on her phone.
"Andrew wants me to come help set up." Erin said.
"I will go with you." Aj said.
"I will see you guys later," Erin said. They got in the car and headed to the club.
"Hey guys," Andrew said.
"Hey, what can we do?" Erin asked.
"I need the decorations set up and some tables as well." Andrew said.
"The tables I will help with." Aj said.
"I will do the decorations." Erin said.
"Erin, the decorations are in the back." Andrew said. Erin walked into the back.
"Do you mind if the rest of the guys and the guys from Train come?" Aj asked.
"I don’t mind at all," Andrew said.
"I actually have a surprise for her." Aj said pulling the box out of pocket.
"I figured you would be proposing soon." Andrew said with a smile.
"I just hope she says yes." Aj said. Aj saw Erin coming back and he hurried to put the box away. Erin sat the stuff down and picked up some balloons. She opened the package and started to blow some up.
"You don’t have to blow up a bunch." Andrew said.
"That’s good," Erin said. She blew up a few more and placed them on the tables. Andrew walked back and got the cake and put it on the table. The rest of the girls started showing up. The rest of the guys arrived with Train a few minutes later.
"Make yourself at home," Andrew said.
"You didn’t tell me the guys from Train were coming." Erin said. Aj smiled at her
"I have a surprise later," Aj said. The put the finishing touches for the party.
"She is on her way in now with Jason." Erin said reading her text. They walked in a few minutes later.
"Happy birthday," everyone shouted to her.
"Thanks guys," Tiffany said. Erin handed her some of her gifts.
"Thanks Erin for the spa weekend for me and a guest." Tiffany said.
"I figured maybe you and Jason could use a weekend away. It was from Aj too, he didn’t know what to get." Erin said with a smiled. They cut the cake and passed it out to everyone. The members of Train went on stage and started to sing a few songs. Pat gave Aj the signal before he was to sing Marry me. Aj went up on stage next to him.
"I know it is your birthday Tiffany but I need to ask Erin to come up on stage." Aj said. As Erin was walking up on stage, Pat started singing the song.
"What is going on?" Erin asked. Her heart started pounding hard and fast. Erin realized what song they were singing.
"Well, I love you with everything I am and I was wondering if you would do me the honors of marrying me?" Aj asked getting on one knee opening the box showing the ring.
"Yes," Erin said. Aj stood up and put the ring on her finger. He leaned in and kissed her.
"I love you," Aj said.
"I love you too." Erin said. She looked over at Pat. "I have a couple of requests."
"Sure," Pat said.
"Will you sing Marry Me so I can walk down the aisle to at the wedding?" Erin said.
"Sure, what is the other request?" Pat asked.
"I would love to sing a song with you now." Erin said.
"What song?" Pat said.
"I could probably guess. She probably wants to sing Bruises with you." Jason said.
"He is right," Erin said. They sang the song and Erin sat down next to Aj.
"Well, we better clean up and get ready for the show." Tiffany said. Everyone helped clean up and started to leave.
"I'll see you guys at home," Jason said. He headed out the door and to the car.
"I am going to head home too," Aj said smiling at Erin. Erin walked over and kissed him.
"I can't believe you did this." Erin said looking down at her ring.
"You left your pinterest account up and I saw you had pinned that ring. So, I wanted to make sure you got it," Aj said.
"Thanks," Erin said and smiled.
"I'll see you at home." Aj said. Aj leaned down and kissed her.
"See you later," Erin said. She headed back and started getting ready for the show. Tiffany walked up behind her.
"That ring is so pretty." Tiffany said.
"Thanks," Erin said. They finished getting ready and walked out for the show. They performed the show and headed back stage afterwards. She was grabbing her stuff and Andrew walked over to her.
"Hey," he said.
"Hey," Erin said.
"I know you will be going on tour with the guys at the beginning of the year and then going to do the doctor thing. I just want you to know you always have a job here if you would need it." Andrew said.
"Thanks," Erin said and hugged him. "I was thinking of just working here one night a week after I get things situated."
"Have a nice evening," Andrew said walking off. Erin grabbed her things and headed home. When she arrived home, she saw Jason asleep on the couch. She texted Tiffany to let her know he was asleep. She headed up to the bedroom. She opened the door and saw Aj watching TV. He looked over and her and smiled. She sat her stuff down and smiled back at him.
"Hey babe," Erin said as she walked over to the bed.
"Hey beautiful, how was work?" Aj said and smiled at her.
"It was alright," Erin said and kissed him.
"Well, I had an idea but I don’t know if you will go for it." Aj said.
"What?" Erin asked.
"I was thinking we could get married before the tour. I will plan everything and all you have to do is find a dress for you and the bride's maids." AJ said.
"I can help with the planning too. It would make it quicker." Erin said.
"Well, we need to set a date and get the invites." Aj said.
"How about New Years Eve," Erin asked.
"I like that and we could get married at 2 in the afternoon. Where do you want to get married at?" Aj said.
"What about Saint Lukes?"Erin asked
"Sure," Aj said."What do you think of the ring?"
"I love it but I know it was expensive. You could have bought a cheaper one," Erin said.
"I know but you had liked that one and you deserve something you like," Aj said kissing her.
"Thank you and that means a lot. I am going to call the girls and let them know about tomorrow. I will meet them at eleven. We can go do the invitations before that." Erin said.
"I will call my mom she may want to go dress shopping too," Aj said.
"Would she be a bride's maid?" Erin asked.
"I will ask her, but you need one more girl. I have the four guys and your brother." Aj said.
"I will have Tiffany's sister too," Erin said.
"I am going to call my mom," Aj said picking up his phone.
"I'll call the girls," Erin said picking her phone up. After she called everyone, she noticed Aj had fallen asleep. She got changed and got in bed with him.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11178