The Plantation by Nessie, shorttotheizzy
Summary: Nick and AJ got more then rest at a Plantation in the middle of the Bayous, and there is something very different about the people who run the Bed and Breakfast.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Other
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 32 Completed: Yes Word count: 88653 Read: 3005 Published: 10/24/13 Updated: 10/05/15

1. Chapter 1 by shorttotheizzy

2. Chapter 2 by Nessie

3. Chapter 3 by Nessie

4. Chapter 4 by Nessie

5. Chapter 5 by Nessie

6. Chapter 6 by Nessie

7. Chapter 7 by Nessie

8. Chapter 8 by Nessie

9. Chapter 9 by Nessie

10. Chapter 10 by Nessie

11. Chapter 11 by Nessie

12. Chapter 12 by shorttotheizzy

13. Chapter 13 by shorttotheizzy

14. Chapter 14 by shorttotheizzy

15. Chapter 15 by shorttotheizzy

16. Chapter 16 by shorttotheizzy

17. Chapter 17 by shorttotheizzy

18. Chapter 18 by shorttotheizzy

19. Chapter 19 by shorttotheizzy

20. Chapter 20 by shorttotheizzy

21. Chapter 21 by shorttotheizzy

22. Chapter 22 by shorttotheizzy

23. Chapter 23 by shorttotheizzy

24. Chapter 24 by shorttotheizzy

25. Chapter 25 by shorttotheizzy

26. Chapter 26 by shorttotheizzy

27. Chapter 27 by shorttotheizzy

28. Chapter 28 by shorttotheizzy

29. Chapter 29 by shorttotheizzy

30. Chapter 30 by shorttotheizzy

31. Chapter 31 by shorttotheizzy

32. Chapter 32 by shorttotheizzy

Chapter 1 by shorttotheizzy
Chapter 1

It was after midnight when Nick pulled up to the hotel and looked up at the old building.

He looked around and he didn't see AJ's car. He got out and started to gather his bags.

" Oh my God your Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys?" an woman in her late twenties asked him as she came up to him.

"I am. Would you be the owner of this place?" Nick asked.

" No that's would me old man Johnston, well if I was you I'd hurry up to get inside, because the streets aren't safe." the lady said as she turned away from him and head into the dark alleyway.

He started up the stairs.

But before he could get back at getting his bags out of the trunk AJ pulled up right next him.

AJ got out of the car.

" Thank goodness you're here, I just had the strangest thing happen?" Nick shut his trunk and picked up his two bags.

"Like what?" AJ asked getting his bags out of the back seat.

" Well I was getting the bags out of the trunk and this strange lady came up to me and asked me if I was Nick Carter," Nick began telling AJ what just happen. " I told her yes I was Nick, I asked her if she was the owner of the hotel and she said no that the person's name is Johnston and then she told that I need to get inside because the streets isn't safe, and then she just disappeared in that dark alleyway."

"That is weird." AJ said as they started to walk up the steps.

" Tell me about, well lets get our rooms I'm tired." Nick said following AJ up the short steps and going inside the building.

AJ opened the door and they headed inside. They saw two ladies standing at the front desk.

" Hello .... Oh MY GOD! We have two Backstreet Boys staying here... maybe we should wake up Grand pare` to let him know that his guest have showed up." one of the ladies said as she almost falling out of the chair that she was sitting in.

" No let the old man sleep we can handle this, welcome to New Orleans and to the Grand Hotel." the shorter girl said as Nick and AJ came up to the desk.

"Thanks," AJ said walking closer to the desk. He noticed on of the girls kept looking at him.

" Ok I'm Rebecca and this is my sister Sasha." the shorter girl said as she introduced her and sister to the guys.

"Can we get a room? We are beat." AJ asked looking down at the shorter girl.


" Sure ... let's see Mr. Carter you are in room 204. and Mr. Mclean you are room 315 sorry that your different floors." Sasha said handing both guys their room keys.

"Thanks," AJ said.

Nick took his room key, but something caught his eyes. And pulled a brochure that was on the desk.

" Um... thanks. Where is this place?" Nick asked as he showed one of the girls the brochure, but he also noticed the frighten look come across her face.

" Um... that place... um... it's way deep in the Bayou... and you have to be crazy to go there... there are rumors that place is haunted." Rebecca said looking scared.

"Well, that stuff interests us. Besides, it might be better for us to get piece and quiet there." AJ said.

" Um... I think I'll stay here for a couple of days anyway... and hit Bourbon Street." Nick said before heading for the grand staircase and climbing up them to the second floor and his room.

"If you insists," AJ said following him.

" Yes I insist well here is my room see you sometime later today." Nick said opening up the door to his room before stepping inside the room.

"Have a good night." AJ said walking the rest of the way to his room.

" Man it's freezing in the room." Nick said as he put his bags down on the table, before going over to the heater, and turning it on.

He got under the covers and closed his eyes.

He was just about to fall asleep but he felt something move across the bed and a breath on his cheek.

He sat up and brushed his face.

" What the..." he thought he heard a female laugh.

Reaching over on the nightstand and turning on the light he looked around the room but didn't see anything.

Then he heard it again, it sounded like it came on the right side of him.

He then reached over, picked up his phone, and called AJ.

"What nick? AJ said as he answered the phone.

" Um... there is something very strange happening in my room.First it was freezing and now I hear laughing." Nick said looking around the room just as there was a loud noise coming from the bathroom.
"Do you want to sleep on the couch in my room?" AJ asked
" Um... sure" Nick said getting up and grabbing his bags.

A few minutes later, AJ heard a knock on the door.

" Thanks bro... I don't know if you heard that loud bang while I was on the phone with you." Nick said as he walked into the room and putting his bags in the closet area.

"Yea what was that?" Ah asked

" I don't know... but it sound like the toilet seat falling down, but the strange thing is I never went into the bathroom." Nick said as he grabbed a pillow from the bed and the top blanket.

"That is weird." AJ replied.

" Tell me about, well goodnight and sleep tight." Nick said as he walked over to the couch and he also began to yawn.

"Night" AJ replied.

Nick laid down and closed his eyes and fell sound asleep.

AJ feel asleep a few minutes later.
Chapter 2 by Nessie
Chapter 2

Early in the morning just as the sun began to rise over the Gulf of Mexico Sasha was sitting up in her bed.

" Yeah I'm telling you they are here, they showed sometime after midnight ... Ok see soon bye." Sasha said as she hung up her phone and dialed up another number.

Two hours later the lobby was filled up with about ten girls and they were all sitting around and just talking about everything Backstreet Boys.

" Where the heck did you do Sasha?" Rebecca asked as came into the hotel and saw all the people standing and sitting around the lobby.

" I don't know what you are talking about." Sasha said as she looked around the room and had a huge smile on her face.

" Sasha I can't believe it ... they are really here." one of the girls said as she came bouncing up to Sasha and Rebecca.

" Um... yes they are here, but I don't know if they are here at the moment." she said as Rebecca turned and gave her the most dirty look before heading off towards the back room and away from her sister and all her friends.

A lone dark figure was walking down the sidewalk trying to keep her mind on what is at hand, when she was in front of the Grand Hotel she heard loud commotion coming from inside the lobby.

Erin stepped inside the room and hears one of the girls mention that two of the Backstreet Boys was inside the hotel, but from she knows of this hotel they will not be staying there for very long.

Stepping back outside of the hotel she pulled out her cell phone and dialed Luna's number, her only thought was she prayed that she wasn't interrupted anything.
Luna rolled over onto her back and laid there trying to figure out what was making that noise then she realized it was her phone. Rolling over to her right side and searching the night stand for her phone that was laying there.
"Hello." Luna said answered the phone.
"You are never going to believe what I just heard. Two Backstreet Boys are staying at the Grand Hotel. Maybe we could get them to come stay at our little place." Erin said
"Maybe, wait around and see if you can see them," Luna replied as a wicked grin came across her face.

"Alright, I will see you in a bit," Erin said walking back inside.
" Did you get the items that we need for the spell in a couple of nights?" Luna asked as she rolled back over onto her back and stared up at the canopy of her bed.
"Yep sure did, Erin said looking around the lobby.
" Good, oh I need you get a hold of Kelly and let her know that we are having a meeting next Thursday." Luna asked, as there was a knock on the bedroom door.
"I will call her now" Erin said looking around the lobby and checking out the small crowd that was hanging out in the lobby.
" Ok thanks and remind her it's her turn to bring the blood." Luna said as the maid came in and began running her bath water.
"No problem" Erin said hanging up the phone.
" Um, can I help you?." Sasha said when she saw Erin wandering around the lobby, and she was trying to figure out where she had seen her before.
"Just waiting on someone." Erin said looking the girl up and down.

" Um... and who could that be?" Sasha asked in a very snotty tone.

"Is it any of your business?" Erin gave the girl the same snotty tone right back.

" Well yes it is since you are in my hotel, so if you don't have any real business here then I have to ask you to please leave." Sasha said walking up to Erin.

" Well, these girls are waiting around here, so that means I'm not leaving here too." Erin said with an attitude.

Sasha rolled her eyes with a stuck up attitude, which was about come through.

" Excuse me do we have a problem here?" Rebecca asks coming up to her sister and the girl that was up in her face.

"Nope not at all." Sasha said backing away from Erin just a little.

" That's what I thought so, um... do you know this person is?" Rebecca put her hand on her sister's arm and looking over to Erin.

"No should I?" Sasha said looking at the girl and trying to figure out why her sister had a hint of nervous in her voice.

" Um... yeah you should ... and she isn't someone you want to mess with... sorry Erin so what can I do for you?" Rebecca said giving Sasha a warning look before turn her attention to Erin.

"I am just waiting for someone." Erin said looking at Rebecca.

" I see well my sister here was just about to tell her friends to leave or the police will do that for her" Rebecca began glaring at her younger sister.

Sasha looked at Rebecca pissed off. She walked over to the girls.

" What's going on?" one of the girls asked Sasha as she came over to them in a huff.

"Rebecca says you guys have to leave." Sasha replied with a pissed off tone in her voice.

" Who is that person, man she gives me the creeps." Nicole looked over to Sasha's older sister and the person all in black.

"That's Erin. I know her from somewhere but I can't place her" Sasha replied

" What do you mean we have to leave?" Carol said coming over to the small group and started to sound pissed that she came all this way only to be told that she had to leave.

"Rebecca says you can't be in the lobby. And if you don't leave, the cops will escort you guys out," Sasha replied turn around so she could give Rebecca a nasty look.

" That's not right, she has no right to tell us we have to leave, she doesn't own this place." Nicole raising her voice so that Rebecca and Erin looked straight at them.

" You listen here when the old man isn't here I'm in charge." Rebecca said as she walked over to them.

Erin watched and thought about a spell she could use, because no one talks to her in the way that Sasha did and gets away with it.

" What in heavens name is going on in here, Rebecca?" the voice of the elder man came from the entrance of the building.

"Sasha should I tell him it do you?" Rebecca asked looking at her sister with an evil smile on her face, because she knew what was going to happen to her sister, because she broke the very first rule that her grandfather had.


" Tell me what, ok Sasha did you do all this. Ok Ladies you have on the count of three to get out of here or I'm calling the police." Mr. Johnston looking at both his granddaughters; before addressing the group in front of him.

"I'm going to be in so much trouble." Sasha said waving goodbye to all her friends as they were getting up and leaving.

" You're damn right you are, now tell me what is going on around here." The old man glared at each and every girl that walked passed him and exited the hotel.

"Two of the backstreet boys are staying here. I called some friends up to see them." Sasha replied looking down at the floor know that her punishment was coming.

" I see, you know the rules Sasha and because you broke our major rule around here, you are not allow here for a month, and if you do show up I will ship you off back to your parents. Oh hello Erin and how are you doing today and how is your sister Luna?" the old man turning to Erin and giving her a warm smile.

"We are both well. You?" Erin asked returning his smile.

" Doing pretty good, oh I have something for you and your sister, if you want to follow me to the kitchen I can give it to you. So Sasha go home now and Rebecca you are watch the front desk." Mr. Johnston motion for Erin to follow him towards the kitchen.

"I can't believe him," Sasha said as he saw him and Erin walked into the kitchen

" Well you brought upon yourself Sasha, I wonder what those two up to, I know he leaves the place twice a week with a bag, and that bag has been in the cooler." Rebecca kept her eyes on her grandfather.

"What do you know exactly about her?" Sasha asked trying to change the subject

" That her and her sister own a real southern plantation." Rebecca said headed over to the desk and sat down in the chair to began her paperwork.

"Hmm. Well I better leave." Sasha said when a thought came to her head on how to get back at Erin.

" Ok what are you up to, and don't lie to me because I know that look in your eyes. I won't tell the old man." Rebecca looked up over the counter to her sister.

"I was thinking of finding out what goes over at the plantation." Sasha said with an evil smile came across her face, because for years she had heard that strange things went on at that plantation.

" From what I know the place is very hard to find, because it's on some island in the Bayou and you have to have a guide to take you out there, and it's only by invite only." Rebecca stood up and looked over to the marble counter to make sure that her grandfather and Erin wasn't coming into the room.

"Maybe that is why she was here to invite the boys there." Sasha said as she saw Erin come out of the kitchen a few minutes later. She hid behind the office door for a few minutes.

" I don't think so, what is this doing on the counter." Rebecca looked at the
broachers that were sitting on the counter.

She picked it up, looked at it, and saw that it was the very same Plantation that she was talking about.

" I put them there, I know your sister is still here and she better get going." Mr. Johnston said looking into the back office.

" You do know that he is up to something. And it has something to do with her." Sasha came out of the office.

" Yeah I know, here take this and call that number this maybe it's the only way for you to check out that Plantation." Rebecca handed the broacher over to hers sister with a smile on her face.

Sasha picked her phone up and started dialing the number that was on the broacher.

" You know there's no way you are getting an invite to the plantation." Erin said from the entrance way of the hotel.

" She isn't doing anything wrong here, look I'm not getting into this with the two of you." Rebecca got up from her chair and went into her office and leaving the two people standing there at the desk.

Erin started headed out the door, so she could go down the street to the little shop that Luna had sent her to in the first place.

" Yo, you can't tell me what I can and can't do, besides this is a bed and breakfast place that I'm calling besides how do you know about getting an invite to this place." Sasha followed Erin out the door and confronted her in front of the hotel.

"Cause it's my plantation with my sister. You think I'm going to let you in after what happened inside." Erin said as Mr. Johnston came outside.

" What is that suppose to mean, and what's going on with the two of you." Sasha turned to her grandfather.

"I told you I was meeting someone and that was him." Erin said nodding to the old man that was standing beside his grand daughter.

"I bring her fresh produce every week." Me Johnston said nodding to Erin

"Why?" Sasha asked as she saw them exchange looks.

" Just being neighborly is all, tell your sister that I will have more for her party next week." Mr. Johnston said with a nod and headed back inside the hotel just as young couple got out of the car and went inside the building.

Erin headed down the street and left Sasha just standing there in the middle of the sidewalk.

" Hey Sasha come on let's go shopping." one of the girls called out from the car that pulled up next to her.

"Alright" she said getting in the car.

Erin was walking to her car and not really paying attention as to where she was going until she almost ran right into AJ.

" Well hello there." AJ said stepping to side so that he wouldn't knock down the young lady.

" Oh I'm sorry that I ran into you, I didn't see you standing there." Erin said as she looked at the guy standing in front of her and realized that it was AJ from the Backstreet Boys.

" That's ok." AJ said lowering his sunglasses so that way he could get a better look at the person standing in front of him.

Before he knew it, she was gone. He noticed she had dropped a booklet about a bed and breakfast on a plantation. He picked it up.

He headed inside the hotel and made his way up to his room. But he stopped at Nick's room and knocked on the door. Nick opened the door in just a towel on.

"Oh goody breakfast, hey what is that in your hand." Nick nodded to paper in his hand.

"Seriously?" AJ asked as looked at Nick as he stood there in the middle of the door way.

" What I had to take a shower." Nick stepped back to let AJ in the room.

" Oh this it's a bed and breakfast on a plantation, and it looks remote and out in middle of nowhere." AJ said handing it to him.

" Hey I picked up that broacher this morning when we checked in, after what happen to me last night I'm really thinking about heading over there too, oh did you find out what the commotion was all about earlier." Nick asked shutting the door before following AJ in to the room.

" I think someone called her friends and told us we were here." AJ said putting the bag of food down on the table.

" Damn why can't we go somewhere without being bugged by the bitches in heat." anger came into Nick tone.

"I don't know Nick, but on my back here this girl almost ran into me before I came up here. She didn't even act like that." AJ said taking a seat and started pulling out his food from the bag.

" Ok so there are a few people like that but very few," Nick went over to the bed and dropped his towel before grabbing his pants.

"She was really pretty." AJ said smiled as her remembered her face.

" Let me guess you are thinking with your dick again... um... do you see my shirt." Nick began looking around bed for his shirt that he had laying on it.

"This time is different. It's over there." AJ said pointing over to the dresser.

" Really you said that the last time about Sarah and we know how that turned out... how did it get over here." Nick went over to the dresser and picked up his shirt.

"I am serious this time. Maybe we should check it out." AJ said taking sip of his coffee.

" Let's see how things go for the next two days, before we head over there, because there are few things I want to do here." Nick came back to the table, sat down, and began digging into the bag.

"Alright. I thought we could use the peace and quiet though." AJ said looking over the paper again.

Before Nick answer him the pillow on his bed flew off the bed and landed on the couch.

"What the hell was that?" AJ asked in shock, as he couldn't believe what he just witnessed.

"You saw that right?" Nick asked. AJ nodded his head.

Just then, AJ felt fingers running lightly up his thigh.

"Dude, I'm going to the place with or without you." AJ said getting freaked out.

" I think you're right, but first I want to finish my breakfast." Nick said as he laughed at the look on AJ's face as the feeling was moving further up his thigh and he jumped out of his chair and grabbed the paper that had the number of the Bed and Breakfast on it and made his way to the door.

"Well I am going to call," AJ said walking to the hall.

" Ok and book a room for me too." Nick took a bite of his burrito.

"Will do," AJ dialing the number on his cell

" Ok see you in about thirty minutes in the lobby." Nick took a sip of his drink.

AJ heard the ring. He waited on someone to answer.

" Hello Martins Plantation, Luna speaking." Luna answered the phone.

"I would like to book two rooms." AJ said as he made his way to the elevator.

" Ok and under what name?" Luna looked over to her boatman.

"One under AJ Mclean and one under Nick Carter." AJ replied pushing the button and the doors of the elevator opened up.

" Well we are closed for the day and will reopen on Friday. But since I know who you are I'll see that we are open for the both of you." Luna had a huge smile come across her face.

"Can we come now? We will pay extra?" AJ asked as he made it to his room unlocking the door and walking into the room.

" Sure it will take the boat man two hours to get there. I can have a car pick you both up to take you to the dock." Luna nodded for Michael to head out and pick up the two men.

"What should we do with our cars?" AJ asked going over to the table, he sat down so that way he could finish up his breakfast.

" Oh um... you can follow the person and you can park in private parking lot and don't worry about someone going to break into your cars, we have the place locked." Luna said going over to the table pouring herself a drink.

"Ok where should we go after we leave here?" AJ asked. He noticed on the paper of a picture of the two girls who own it and he noticed one was the girl he almost ran into.

" There is a cafe down the street from where you are staying at, just wait there and the person will come and leaded you from there, to the parking area is about thirty minutes south of New Orleans." Luna said as her phone began to ring.

"Alright we will be ready." AJ said getting his stuff together and putting into his bag.

" Ok we will see you, Oh what would you like to have for lunch and dinner." Luna asked looking at the ID on the phone, but just ignored it.

"It doesn't matter to us." AJ said sitting down on the bed for a few minutes.

" Ok lunch will be ready for you when you and Mr. Carter arrive. Oh and you both will be our only guest staying with us this time around." Luna said as the phone rang again.

"Thanks, see ya later." AJ said turning on the TV and seeing what was on.

" Oh there was one thing I forgot to ask you, how long you two were staying with us... I want you guys to know that we are normally open just for the weekends, Friday-Sunday, but since I know who you two are you can come and enjoy our little island." Luna said with a small laugh.

"We were wanting to stay for a while. We are wanting to get away for awhile." AJ said flipping thru the channels.

" Then we will make sure that your stay is comfy as possible." Luna wrote down what rooms they were going to be staying in.

"Thank it means a lot." AJ said stopping on the entertainment channel and there was a story about him and Nick on.

" Not a problem Mr. Mclean, now I will let you go and I'll call the person to help you get to the parking area." Luna said as one of the servants came up to her desk.

They hung up their phones and Luna picked up her cell phone and dialed Erin's number.

"What's up? Luna?" Erin answered her phone as she pulled into the parking lot of another store.

" They are coming here, meet them at the cafe in an hour. Oh did you get the blood and rats from Johnston." Luna said looking at the young girl that came into the office and waited for her orders.

"Will do. Yep and Sasha was trying to fight with me. She's going to try to call for an invite. Don't let her." Erin said getting out of the car and heading for the small market.

" Ok thanks, I always knew that one was going to trouble for us. They will be staying in the cabins, just in case we get other people to stay with us over the weekend." Luna said thinking of something to do to the little trouble maker.

"Sounds good. I'll head that way now." Erin said going over to bank and depositing some money for Luna.

" Ok that sound good see you when you guys get here." Luna said before hanging up her phone.

"Bye." Erin said hanging up the phone and going to meet the guys.

AJ just was just closing up his bag when his phone rang.

"Hello" he said as he answered.

" Hey bro did you read the brochure they are closed until Friday then the place is only open on the weekend." Nick said as he was channel surfing.

"They said we can come now. I told her I would pay extra. I'm not staying in this creep hotel." AJ said looking around the room to make sure that nothing wasn't left behind.

" Cool, I understand are you having things going on in your room, I was to tired to noticed if anything happen... oh man that feels so good." Nick closed his eyes.

"No but something was running up my thigh in yours." AJ said getting onto the elevator.

" Um... yeah I know...um... when do we have to go?" Nick said as he was trying to catch his breath.

"Are you ok? She said she was sending someone now. So soon," AJ got off the elevator and began walking thru the lobby.

" Um...yeah... you can say my little visitor was very lonely...ok I'll be ready in a few minutes." Nick said as he felt the present move over his body and it felt like someone was straddling him.

"Dude, T.M.I. See ya in a few." AJ said coming up to the desk and dropping off his key.

" Well she wanted to play with you but you hurt her feelings... ok... um... see .... you ... soon." he said before hanging up.

"Wait she?" AJ asked as Rebecca checked him and Nick out of the hotel.
" Um... yeah... she Oh Damn!" was the last thing Nick said before dropping his phone next to him.

"Nick" AJ said as he was running up to nicks room.

AJ stopped at the door of Nick's room and banged on the door.

" Coming!" Nick called out.

"What is going on?" AJ asked as he heard Nick moving around in the room.

" What do you think... Um... why are you here?" Nick said opening the door with the sheet wrapped around him.

"Who is in there with you?" AJ asked as he look pass Nick but couldn't see anyone.

" Um... you won't believe me if I told you." Nick said stepping aside so AJ could come into the room.

"Try me," AJ said started looking around the room but saw that it was the two of them.

" Would believe me if I told you it was a ghost." Nick said grabbing his clothes and started putting them on.

"Actually I would after earlier." AJ went over to the couch and sat down.

" Man can you say it was amazing thing that ever happen to me." Nick put his smaller bag into his larger bag and zipped it up.

"That's kinda weird." AJ pointed out.

" Yeah but it's better than using ones hand." Nick said before walking out of the room.

They walked down to meet the person the bed and breakfast sent.

"Hey aren't you the girl I almost bumped into?" AJ asked as he saw the person who ran into him sitting outside the cafe`.

" Hey yes I'm that girl, my name is Erin and you must be AJ Mclean and you must be Nick Carter." Erin smiled at the two guys and held out her hand for them to shake it.

"Would you be the person from the plantation?" Nick asked smiling at her and AJ was right about how beautiful she was, but there was something about her to, something mystic.

" Yes I'm well if you ready to go then we better get there because it looks like a storm is coming up." Erin said looking up to the sky and saw dark clouds rolling in.

"Alright" AJ said as they walk in their cars.

Everyone got into their cars and began to follow Erin to where they had to meet the boatman.
Chapter 3 by Nessie
Chapter 3

Once they got into their cars and followed Erin through the city of New Orleans. Ten minutes on the road lightening lit up the sky as the rumble of thunder rolled over the Bayou, and the clouds open up and it began to pour down rain.

The further they got away from New Orleans the darker the clouds get and the storm is getting stronger.

Thirty minutes later Erin and the guys pulled onto a dirt road but they noticed a large gate that was connected to huge brick fence as they drove through the cast iron fence both Nick and AJ looked to their right side and noticed a house that was hidden behind huge weeping willows.

They pulled up to a smaller house, which turned out to be the boathouse, and parked their cars.

" Welcome you guys must be AJ and Nick, please come inside and have something to drink and get out of this rain, you still have hour and thirty minutes before the boat comes." an older man said as he stepped outside the door of the house.

" Thank you." Nick said coming up to the man and shaking his hand.

" Not a problem, I'm Jacob and I guess you have met my two daughters." the older man said as he lead the small group into the house.

" Nice to meet you Jacob, I'm Nick and this is my friend AJ... Um... they work at the Grand Hotel." Nick said as they came into the small living room.

" Yes it's them... hello AJ." Jacob shook AJ's hand; I have hot chocolate to drink or tea." Jacob said going into the small kitchen.

" Hot chocolate sounds great to me." Nick said and AJ just nodded his head.

Jacob heated up the water and he noticed that Nick was looking around the room only to notice that it was just them and Erin wasn't with them.

It was hour and half after of small talk, they all heard a the sound of a whistle, and that meant that the boat was here.

" Well boys it was nice to meet you and I hope that you all have a safe trip through Bayou and great stay at the house." Jacob came up to both Nick and AJ and shook their hands goodbye.

The guys grabbed their bags and got onto the boat and off they went to the island and to the plantation in the Bayou.

" Man AJ, are you sure about this?" Nick said as they were hour out in the Bayou, and he noticed how dark and creepy it was.

" Yeah I'm sure." AJ answered but he was being to wonder if they made the right move.

" Oh wow there is the island." Nick said as they came up to the island and the boat dock.

" The main house you can't see because it's in the middle of the island." Michael said coming out of the wheelhouse and couple of men on the dock was pulling the boat up to the dock.

Once everyone was out of the boat and on to the dock, they were lead to a golf cart, they got into it, and off towards the main house they went to.

" Holy ... man that is beautiful house." Nick said staring up at the house as they came up to the house.

" Welcome to Martin Plantation, you both must me Nick and AJ, I'm Luna and please come inside lunch is ready. Henry please take their bags to the cabins please." Luna said smiling at her guests and leading them inside the house.

They walked into the dimly lit foyer down the hallway to dinning room, which was all lit up with candles and on the table was chicken, mash potatoes, corn on the cob and cornbread and sitting on the hutch behind Luna were two different pies, one apple and the other peach.

After lunch both Nick and AJ were shown to the cabins, most people call them the slave cabins, but there have never been any slaves on the island and everyone here were free people, so now they have turned the old cabins into guest cabins.

" Well I'm going to lay down and enjoy the quietness." Nick said going into his cabin, looked around the room, and saw that it looked like a hotel room, but with a small kitchen.

Going over to the bed he laid down and closed his eyes and dosed off to sleep.

AJ decided to look around and look for Erin. He walked for about twenty minutes.

After looking around for Erin AJ didn't find her so he thought it would be a good idea to head back to his cabin and began writing the story that he was thinking on writing.

He walked into the cabin and decided that he would take a shower first, before he started writing the story.

While Nick was a sleep he had a strange dream about a following a figure into the mist that lead to a mausoleum in a very old graveyard, then the figure turns and beckons him to follow it inside the stone building.

Nick sat up in a cold sweat and looked around and he saw that he was in a very old room. Getting up he headed over to AJ's cabin and see what he was doing.

He knocked on the door as he got to the cabin.

Waiting for AJ to answer the door, Nick thought he saw a figure moving down the path but the scary thing was it looked like the same figure that was in his dream. And this figure was dress in a long flowing gown, and it looked like it was floating above the ground.

" AJ answer the door." Nick began to knock again, but this time a little harder.

AJ opened a door wearing a towel.

" About time, man there is something strange going on here?" Nick said pointing to the direction to which the figure went.

" Can't be any weirder than the last place." AJ said.

" I don't know, I just saw a figure and it was heading that way." Nick said.

"You are just tired." AJ said.

" No, maybe... I don't know, but it almost looked like the figure that was in my dream, and beckon me to follow it." Nick said still a little shaken from what he just saw.

" Just go to sleep," AJ said notice that Nick did have dark circles under his eyes.

" Ok fine, but I believe there may be something going on." Nick said stepping off the small porch of the cabin.

" Like?" AJ looked at Nick and began to wonder too.

" You notice how very quiet it is around here, and have you seen anyone who works or even lives here on the island since we have arrived?" Nick looked around and noticed that the frogs weren't croaking anymore.

" We saw the girl who checked us in. Remember, they are closed till Friday." AJ said as he remember that they were the only guest on the island, and they wouldn't have others here until this weekend.

" Yeah but still we should still the people working and there isn't anyone. Didn't you go and look for that girl name Erin?" Nick asked there was a rumble of thunder.

" I couldn't find her. Erin and Luna probably run this place themselves." AJ said thinking that was the only reason why he couldn't find them.

" No because when we got here there were people working over in that field as in plowing it like they did back in the 1800's, and it said that this place was a real working Southern Plantation, you see what I'm getting at AJ." Nick said as the thunder was a little louder and streak of lighten lit up the sky above them.

" What are you getting at?" AJ asked getting irritated at Nick.

" I'm not sure but I'm going to look around this place and see if there is anyone up at the main house and down at the mill." Nick said in agitated voice.

" I'll be here. Let me know what you find." AJ said pulling out a pair of boxers.

" Fine I thought you would come with me, but if something happens to me I'll come back and haunt your sorry ass." Nick said as he stormed off towards the main house.

" Fine," AJ said hurrying to get clothes on.

Sitting by the window and watching the two figures talking about something before one of them storms away from the guy in the towel.

" Do you think they know that something is different about this place?" Luna said turning away from the window and going back to her desk and grabbing the goblet on her desk.

" I think so," Erin said.

" That's not good, because if they find out then you know what we have to do." Luna said taking a sip from the goblet.

" I kinda like AJ," Erin said.

" I see, but you know the rules Erin." Luna said, as there was knock on the front door.

" I know but what if we could change them?" Erin said knowing the answer.

" You know we can't force them against their will, because if we do they will not survive the transformation and we don't want them to die because that would be the end of the Backstreet Boys. Robert please let Mr. Carter that I will be with him in a moment." Luna said as the butler opened the office door.

" Well AJ was looking for me earlier." Erin said.

" I see, you know we can't be around them until the ceremony on Sunday when the moon is full." Luna said getting up and headed out of her office.

" I hate you know. You know I've had a crush on him forever. But I understand." Erin said following Luna down the stairs.

" I understand that, but you know if we get to close to them now, the hunger will over come us and we could kill them, but if we could find a way to lessen the hunger, then maybe we could convince the guys to join us, and at the ceremony we can change them." Luna said with and evil smile on her face.

" How are we going to do that?" Erin asked.

" At the moment, I'm not sure but I'll come up with something by Sunday, and no we will not use magic on them either." Luna said as she motion for Erin to stop so that way they could hear the conversation the two guys were having.

" I'm glad that you decide to join me AJ." Nick said as he looked around the living room.

" What are we looking for? I want to find Erin." AJ said as he watched Nick wondering around the room.

" Can you stop thinking with your dick. I don't something that is out of place, most of this stuff looks like something out of the Civil War period." Nick said as he looked at the oil lamps that was on the fireplace mantle.

" Well they are running a plantation." AJ said.

" Isn't that what you said earlier about it being a real southern plantation?" AJ said.

" Yeah, um... you know who this looks like?" Nick said nodding up to the painting.

" Who?" AJ asked.

" It looks like Luna, but how can that be because it looks old." Nick said leaning closer to the painting and could see some cracks in the paint.

" You are tired so you are seeing stuff." AJ said.

" No I'm telling you this looks like ... hold on what that...." Nick started to say but was interrupted by movement by the entranceway of the living room.

" Nick, you are delusional." AJ said looking around.

" Hello gentleman, is everything ok?" Luna said she and Erin came into the room.

" Yea," AJ said.

" I was wondering if there is someone else here, and where are all the workers?" Nick asked looking at both Luna and Erin and saw them look at each other.

" They are around on the island doing different tasks for something we have going in Sunday evening." Erin said giving him a look that told him to give up looking for everyone.

Nick looked over at AJ. "What kind of thing is happening Sunday?" he asked.

" Um... Are you sure there is no one else here, because I saw a woman dressed in white?" Nick looked straight in Luna's eyes to see if she is lying about if someone else was around.

" That sounds like our crazy friend Mary. She likes to play tricks on people while they are here," Luna said.

" Ok... but this person looked like she was floating too." he said turning back to the painting on the wall.

" She is what they call an illusionist." Luna said.

" Um... who is this person in the painting because she looks a lot like you. I see, well I AJ here keeps telling me that I need to get some sleep so I guess I'll go and do that."
Nick nodded up to the picture then turning back to Luna.

Luna said.

" Ok well you both look a lot alike and very beautiful at that, I'll see you both at dinner but for now I'm going back to my cabin and lay down for a little bit." Nick said as he began rubbing his eyes and even started to yawn some.

" Get some rest," AJ said.

Nick nodded his head before heading out of the house and heading back to his cabin.

" Is he ok?" Erin asked.

" He has been under a lot of pressure from his family, management, and fans, He seems to be not sleeping either, something about nightmares." AJ said watching Nick leave the room before hearing the front door shut.

" Well, this place is really quiet. He can get away from all of that here." Erin said.

" That's great so are you going to tell me what is going on, on Sunday?" AJ said turning on his cool guy charm.

" Luna's family is coming in for a visit," Erin said smiling at Luna.

" Um... Oh yeah my family is coming... well if you excuse me I have some things that I need to before they get here." Luna bowed her head and left the room.

" She forgot her family was coming?" AJ asked.

" Yeah I guess she did. Well I too have to go I have some things to do myself so I'll she you a six for dinner." Erin came up to AJ and stood right in front of him.

AJ reached out, grabbed her hand, and pulled her in for a kiss.

" I'm sorry." AJ said as he felt her slightly pull away from him.

" I have to go," Erin said before turning away from AJ and rushing out of the room.
AJ watched Erin leave so he knew this was his queue to leave, so he left the house and headed back down to his cabin. Once there he sat, down at his desk and began to write that story that he wanted to write.

While he was writing, he couldn't stop thinking of Erin. Before he knew it, dinner time was upon him.

Nick got up and headed over to AJ's cabin to see if he was ready for dinner, he was standing on the porch and knocked on the door, and as he waited for AJ to answer the door he saw the figure again, but he could tell there was something very different about her, and that's when he realized that he could see thru her.

" Nick stop it, you have to much going on," He told himself before he banged on the door and just kept on until AJ answered the door.

" Come on AJ open the door!" Nick banged on the door even harder.

" What is your problem?" AJ asked opening the door.

" Um... now I know that I'm not losing my mind I saw that girl again." Nick was almost panting as he tried to catch his breath.

" Did you not hear what Luna said earlier?" AJ said

" I'm telling you AJ something isn't right around here, and as for that girl she wasn't an illusionist because I could see straight thru her and then she disappeared." Nick said as he looked back towards the area where he saw the person faded away.

" Ok, I will believe you when I see it," AJ said.

" Then you tell what you see at this moment." Nick said as he turned AJ's head towards the figure that he just saw and she fade away again in front of both of them.

" They are just trying to play tricks on us. If you don't want to stay here you do not have too." AJ said.

" Well later on I'm going to investigate this place you join me if you want to, but first I'm hungry so lets go and eat." Nick said getting pissed off because AJ doesn't want to say that he saw what he just saw.

They both head up to the house and the butler was there waiting for them and he closed the door behind them before leading them to the dining room.

" Thanks," AJ said sitting down.

" Mistress Luna and Miss Erin will be with you shortly." the butler nodded before leaving the two boys alone in the dining room.

" Mistress?" AJ asked looking confused.

" You see I told you something wasn't right here so what are you going to do after dinner and don't say watch TV because there isn't any TV here." Nick said as he looked around the dining room and saw that there was only candles lit no electricity.

A few minutes later Erin and Luna walked in.

" Good evening gentlemen I hope that you are hungry?" Luna took the seat at the head of the table and smiling at both Nick and AJ.

" I know I am," AJ said smiling.

" I'm very hungry." Nick said rubbing his hands together as he thought about the food that was being brought into the dining room by four servants.

" May I ask what we are having?" AJ asked as one of the dark haired servants put a covered plate down in front of him.

" Come on AJ it's surprise." Nick said as the blond servant put his covered plate down in front of him.

AJ looked at him weirdly as he got his food.

The pulled the covers off their plates and saw Cornish hens, mash potatoes, and peas and carrots.
" This looks so great." Nick said as his mouth began to water just looking at food on his plate.

" This looks really good," AJ added on.

A red headed servant came into the dining room and she was a little out of breath like she was being chased by someone or something. " Mistress he is here!" the girl came up to Luna and kneeled down in next to her.

" Um... Erin will you please stay here with our guest and I will take care of the problem." Luna turned to Erin and she could see the anger come into Luna's eyes and she knew what was about to happen.

" Is everything ok?" Nick asked cutting into his hen.

" It will be, please eat and I'll be back soon." Luna said getting up from the table and following the young girl out of the house.

AJ started eating, "This is good." as he took another bite of his hen.

" So Erin where are you from?" Nick asked before putting the meat in his mouth.

" I'm originally from Mississippi." Erin said.

" Cool so how long have worked here?" Nick asked as he started eating his mash potatoes.

" About fifteen years," Erin said putting some meat in her mouth.

" Can I ask you something and I know you might think of as crazy but is there anything paranormal around here?" Nick asked as the girl filling up his glass of water coughed and Erin looked at her.

" I'm not really sure," Erin said hoping that the one that they have been hiding hasn't shown up again.

" Miss what about her?" the girl asked and realizing that she had spoken out of place and dropped her eyes knowing that she will punished for talking.

" What about who?" Nick asked looking at both women and saw fear in the young girl's eyes.

Nick reached over and took a hold a the girl's hand and held to let her know that there isn't anything to fear.

" It's nothing Mr. Carter, and it's best if you don't go putting your nose in places that it doesn't belong." Luna said coming back into the room and coming over to the girl and pulled her away from Nick.

" So, were in Mississippi are you from?" AJ asked looking at Erin.

" And as for you Victoria you better get back to your duties." Luna said pushing the girl back towards the kitchen.

" Yes Mistress." the frighten girl said as she hurried from the room.

" Maybe its a place that we have performed at." Nick said as he was finishing up his dinner.

" I'm from Jackson. So you are from Florida and what about you Nick where are you from?" Erin said looking at both guys and trying not to look at Luna.

" I am from Georgia," Nick said as one of the girls that served his plate came over and took his plate from him and gave him a smile.

" Really part of Georgia, I have family there." Luna said watching Nick smile back at the girl.

" Atlanta." Nick said glancing back to Luna.

" Really, well my family is more Southeast of Georgia. Now it's time for dessert, a triple chocolate layer cake." Luna said as she smiled at Nick.

" Sounds delicious," AJ said as the cake was served.

" Oh believe me Mammy Sue is the best cook in all of New Orleans and maybe the whole South." Luna said as she saw Nick's eyes lit up as one of the servants put the plate down in front of them.

"This will be gone in no time," Nick said and smiled.

" I know what you mean, I can't eat just one piece of cake either." Luna said as she cut into her piece of cake and taking a small bite.

" This is amazing," AJ said taking a bite of his cake and his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

" So do you guys have girlfriends?" Luna smiled as she saw the look on Nick's face as he ate his piece of cake.

" I'm single," AJ said smiling at Erin.

" I um... just got out of a relationship." Nick said as a said look came across his face.

" Are you alright?" Erin asked.

" Um... Yeah she is turned out to be a cheating lying bitch, and there was some way to get back at her I would love too." Nick said as he stabbed his cake.

" It will come back to her," AJ said.

" Yeah right like how ... magic... no wait a curse." Nick said with an evil smile came across his face.

Luna smiled at Erin. " I agree with AJ,"

" That ass hole that she was with... I would love to put a curse on him so that his dick would fall off or something like... and she gets a VD or crabs." Nick said with an almost evil laugh that went with his evil smile.

They all laughed with him.

" Well I hate to say this but I really need get back to my cabin before the storm hits." Nick said as he stretched and they heard thunder off in the distance.

" Have a good night," AJ said as he looked straight at Erin and smiling at her.

" Oh sorry not you I was asking Alex here what he was going tonight is all." Nick said wondering if one of the servant girls would like to have some fun.

" Well, I wanted to talk with them some, if that's ok with you two," AJ said looking at Erin and Luna.

" Sure it's fine with me." Luna said looking away from Nick who was looking at the blond servant.

" Well, have a good evening." Nick said. " I'll see ya tomorrow." he got up from the table and headed out of the room and the house.

" So, Mr. Mclean what is that you wanted to talk to us about." Luna said as she turned her attention back to the other person at the table.

" Just trying to get to know about this place more. It seems interesting." AJ said as the butler came in with cups for coffee.

" Really so what do you want to know about it." Luna asked with a smile, glad to know that there was someone who was interested in the place.

" The history of it and how you two decided to run it I guess," AJ said.

" I see, coffee? Well the house was built in the late 1600's by a pirate who was running from the English fleets, some say it was Black Beard so say it was a pirate that wasn't so famous." Luna began telling the story of the house.

AJ nodded his head on coffee and listened.

Luna motion for the butler to pour the coffee.

AJ took a sip after he poured it into his coffee cup.

" Well one of my family members married the pirate and it has been in the family ever since and about sixteen years ago I got the house and it was only about two years ago that I open this place as a private bed and breakfast. And before you ask we never owned any type of slaves, they would come to us begging for help and my family would help them and all them people that you see are decedents from these people." Luna said as she add a cube of sugar to her coffee and took a sip.

" What have you done here over the years?" AJ asked looking at Erin.

" We really haven't done anything to the house, and the building that are here on the island, the only thing we did was put electricity in the four Cabins but that's it." Luna said as Nick came back into the room.

" I meant Erin. She said she's been here about 15 years." AJ said.

" Oh I worked at the Grand Hotel for couple years, after leaving Jackson, that's where I met Luna one day." Erin said smiling over at Luna but she saw that she was looking at Nick who was dripping wet.

" Hmm wonder what happened to him," Luna said looking hungrily at the soaking wet man standing in her dining room door way.

" Um... what am I missing sorry if I'm getting things wet but raining so hard that it's no way to get down to the cabins." Nick said as he stood there in the doorway and dripping water on the hard wood floors.

" It's fine," Luna said. She had the butler get some clothes for him.

" Um... what are you guys talking about damn that was close." he said as lightening flashed across the sky.

" The history of the house." AJ said taking another sip of his coffee.

" Tracy can you please show Mr. Carter to one of the guest room upstairs, him and Mr. Mclean will be staying here in the house for tonight until the storm passes." Luna said as she nodded to the blond hair servant.

" Yes Milady, please follow me sir." Tracy said as she started for the doorway.

" Thanks," Nick said following the servant out of the room and up the dimly lit stairs.

" This place is cool," AJ said.

" Why thank you, and everything is the way it has been over three hundred years. Well It's getting late, so Erin why don't you show Mr. Mclean to his room and show him how to light the oil lamps." Luna said as she put her empty cup down and standing up from the table.

" No problem," Erin said. She got up and started to show him to the room.

Tracy stopped at one of the rooms and unlocked the door, before going inside the room.

" Here is the key, and the matches so you can light the lamps, if there is anything else you need just pull this rope here and the bell down in the servant's rooms." Tracy said as she came over to Nick and handed him the key and matches.

" Thanks," Nick said going in the room.

" Your welcome, like I said if you need anything..." Tracy started to say when she heard someone clearing their throat behind Nick looking over his shoulder she saw the butler.

" Night," Nick said going in his room. He knew something strange was going on but he didn't know what.

" You have a complex look on your face Mr. Carter, and here is some night clothes for you to wear until your clothes dry." the butler said as he glared at Tracy because he knew that Nick was for his Mistress.

" I'm just tired," Nick said with a yawn.

" I understand sir, I will bid you goodnight then, and if you need any thing just ring the bell, here let me light the lamp for you while you get dried off." the butler said laying the clothes on the bed and going over to the oil lamp he lit for Nick who went into the bathroom.

"Thanks again," Nick said changing his clothes and hanging them on the shower rod so they could dry out.

The butler nodded his head and headed out of the room and down stairs to blow out all the candles and lamps before going to his rooms.
Erin opened the door for AJ and showed him into the room as they stopped at the door.

" Well here is your room I hope that you like it, and if you need anything my room is right next door." Erin said as she nodded towards the door next door.

" Good, I get to sleep next to your room." AJ said trying to be smooth.

" Yeah, if that's what you really want." Erin said smiling at him and coming up to him.

AJ leaned in and kissed her again. She knew she was going to be in trouble. She figured it might help later to win him over to change.

" You know I really don't like thunderstorms, they really scare me." Erin said as she pulled away just a little and looked up to see his eyes.

"Maybe I could help you with that?" AJ asked looking down at her.

"Any ideas?" Erin asked looking at AJ with a welcoming smile on her face.

" Maybe what I thought I would do whatever you wanted to do." AJ leaned his head down again and started kissing her again.

"It doesn't matter to me. It's up to you." Erin leaned forward, returned AJ's kiss, and started kissing him with more passion.

AJ picked Erin up and carried her to the bed, and gently laid her down without breaking their kiss.

Erin started to unbutton AJ's shirt. And Erin broke the kiss as AJ lifted her shirt over her head. AJ leaned down and kissed her neck.

Erin pulled away from him as she felt the hunger come over. " Um... AJ ... I have to go." Erin stood up and grabbed her shirt before running out of the room.

AJ figured it was to soon but yet there was something about her that interests him. He laid down on the bed, and pulling the covers over him and drifting off to sleep.

Luna was standing at the top of the stairs and smiled so they will be together forever, but first she had to make sure their other guest was doing ok. She was standing outside of Nick's room when there was a commotion happening down the hallway and saw Erin run out of AJ's room and going into her room.

Luna followed in behind Erin. "Are you ok?" she asked as she came into the room.

Erin turned around, hissed at her, and turned back to human when she realized it was Luna. Luna saw the tears running down Erin's face, going over to the young girl she pulled her into her arms and held her.

"What happened?" Luna asked stroking the young girl's head.

" I couldn't control the hunger." Erin said as she pulled away from her Mistress and walking over to the bed.

"Did anything happen to AJ?" Luna watched the torment in the girl as she looked down at the doll.

" No, I left before I could attack him." Erin said picking up the porcelain doll that was laying on her bed.

" You know, I think he will be willing to change. It seems like he really likes you." Luna said as she smiled at Erin who smiled back at her.

" Yes I think he will, well I think I'll go to bed for now, I'll see you tomorrow." Erin yawned and headed over to her chair and grabbed her night clothes.

" Well goodnight and I'll go see about our other guest." Luna said as Erin began getting undress.

Luna left the room and headed down the hallway to Nick's room. Knocking on the door but didn't get a response so quietly opening the door she went into the room and saw Nick sound asleep.

Turning around Luna quietly left the room and went next door and got undressed before climbing into bed and also falling asleep as a storm raged all round the island.
Chapter 4 by Nessie
Chapter 4

There was a loud crash of thunder rumbling through the sky, and so loudly that the windows rattled.

Nick sat up in with a startle and looked around the room and as the lightening lit up the room, he swore he saw a figure in white standing at the end of his bed.

" What ... the... who's there?" Nick sat back against the headboard and squinted to see the figure that moved towards the left side of the bed.

" It's ok Nick it's just me, I heard you moaning and yelling out in your sleep so I came to see if you are ok." Luna said as she stood beside the bed.

" Oh... um... yeah I'm fine I guess I was having a nightmare is all." Nick looked at Luna and saw that there was something different about her.

" You look different." Nick said moving away from her as he saw what looked like fangs, as the lightening lit up the room again.

" Oh really like how?" Luna said licking her lips.

" Um... are those fangs... what are you?" Nick scooted to the other side of the bed when the lightening lit up the room again and this time he saw, them glisten in the dimly lit room.

" I don't know if I should tell you," Luna said looking down at him before turning away and walking back towards the end of the bed.

Nick watched her began to pace back and forth at the end of the bed, and wondering why she is so worried in what he thought of her.

" You know you can tell me, would you believe me if I told you that I saw you in one of my dreams a few weeks ago." Nick said moving towards the end of the bed and took a hold of her hand.

Luna stopped pacing and just stood there looking at Nick and his hot body when she noticed that the sheet that was around his lower half of his body slid away from his naked body.

" I am a vampire and a witch." Luna raised her eyes so that way she watched his reactions in his eyes.

Nick just kneeled there for a couple of seconds just looking at her face and her body that he could see through the sheer night gown as the lightening strike through the sky.

" What are you thinking?" Luna asked looking at him and wondering what was on his mind.

" Really, wow... I found that cool, and I know I should be afraid but am not ... I found myself wanting you." Nick said as he reached out and caressed her cheek in his right hand.

" Really?" Luna asked as she leaned her head into his hand.

" Yeah really... I always wonder what it would be like to have sex with a Vampire?" Nick said with a mischievous smile came across his face.

" That could be arranged." She said smiling back at him.

" Hell I already had sex with a ghost why not a Vampire and a Witch, then come here and get rid of this night gown." Nick said as he put his hands on her shoulders and slid the nightgown down her shoulders.

She slipped her nightgown off and stepped out of it, and looked at Nick and saw him watching her as she taking down her hair and letting it cascade down her back.

Nick pulled her onto the bed and having her lay down beside him.

She leaned in and kissed him as she ran her hands down his body.

Nick wrapped his arms around her and pulled her on top of him and holding her head and running his hands through her thick long hair as he return her kiss.

She felt a little rumble in the pit if her stomach.

Nick pulled away from her and chuckled when he heard the rumble again.

" I take it you are hungry?" Nick said with a laugh in his voice.

" A little that why we are having that party." Luna said as her eyes moved to Nick's neck and she was wondering what he tasted like.

" Really... let me guess you are a Daywalker... if you need a snack I'm welling to give you some of my blood." Nick said as he moved the hair out of her face.

" Yes I'm a Daywalker and we get our blood from somewhere," Luna said as she moved some so that she could get comfy on him.

She rolled over on her back.

Nick rolled over on his side and just looked down her body.

Luna pulled Nick on top of her.

Nick lean inwards, began kissing her before moving down her to her neck, and began nibbling on her.

She let out a soft moan as she began feeling a feeling that she hadn't felt in a very long time.
And the prophecy is true the person who could make her feel love is her soul mate.

" You like that baby and soon I'll have you screaming my name." Nick said as he began licking and moved further down to her breasts.

She moaned a little bit loader as she felt his penis enter her.

" Tell me how you want it Luna." Nick leaned his head down and whispered in her ear.

" However you want to do it," She said as she moved her hands down and put them on his hips and pulled him closer to her.

" We can do nice and slow or we can do it hard and fast." Nick said as he moved his hips so she could feel how it feels when he moves in and out of her.

" Hard and fast," Luna replied moving her legs up some so that way Nick could get a little closer to her.

" Great just the way I like it." Nick grabbed her legs, put them up and over his shoulders, and began pounding into her as hard as he could.

Luna let out a load moan as the friction between their bodies were getting hot.

Nick lifted her up some before laying down and have her sitting up on him and grabbed her hips and moved her up and down on his very hard dick.

Luna moved her hips faster and harder, she felt Nick swell even bigger inside, and she could tell he was about to come.

" Oh yeah Luna ride me harder." Nick moaned as he pulled her down harder on him.

She went harder, faster, and leaned down and kissed him.

Nick wrapped his arms and legs around her before flipping her back on to her back and started thrusting hard into her.

Luna let out a load moan as she raked her nails down his back.

" Come on baby come for me, scream my name, I'm close baby." Nick began to pant as he could feel her getting tight around him.

" Oh god, Nick am cumming!" Luna screamed out as she came all over Nick, which caused him to go over the edge.

" Oh Yeah Luna here I cum Oh YEAH!" Nick yelled out as he came deep in her.

She leaned up and kissed him before he pulled away so that way he could look down at her face and saw how beautiful she was.

" Make me yours Luna." Nick said as rolled off of her and pulling her on top of him and began kissing her back.

" I cant right away. AJ doesn't know about us yet. We have to play it cool for a while." Luna said rolling off of Nick and laying down beside him.

" Oh boy... I don't how he will take it ... he freaked out when he got touched by a ghost." Nick said as he moving to his side and began stroking her hair out of her face as they laid side by side just enjoying each others company.

" Oh so you are leaving it up to her to tell him right, well I wish her luck." Nick said as he began to yawn.

" Erin has a huge crush on him." Luna said with a little laugh as she ran her hand down Nick's side and over his hips.

" She probably wont tell him. She isn't the best with men, even the few who know." Luna said drawing circles around his hips.

" Let me guess she must have been a hooker or something like that before she was turned." Nick said as he yawned again.


" Nope. She was just a shy average person. She is just a little backwards with guys she likes." Luna said as she rolled over on to her back and looked up at the old canopy as she laid there and listened to the wind howling over head and the storm was getting worst outside.

" Oh I see, well now that I had my fun, it's time to go back to sleep so nighty night." Nick said pulling the covers over them and drifting off to sleep as the storm howled over them.

" Night," Luna said as she gently removing Nick's arm from her waist.

Luna gently got out of bed and picked up her nightgown and putting it back on before leaving the room and going across the hall to her room, where she climbed into her bed and going to sleep.
She fell into a deep sleep a few minutes later and dreamed about Nick for the rest of the night.

" What the Hell is wrong with Nick now." AJ said as he sat up when he thought heard Nick yell.

He got up and out of bed walked out into the hall.

" Oh hey AJ, um... what was that scream?" Erin asked as she came out of her room with only a sheet wrapped around herself.

" I'm not sure but I think I might have seen Luna walk out of Nicks room." AJ said as he turned around and saw Erin standing behind him.

" Oh really, and I wonder why he would be screaming out and are you sure that you saw her." Erin asked as she wonder if Luna told Nick about them, and wonder if she should tell AJ about what she truly is and if he would love her for herself.

" I could guess why he was screaming. I am pretty sure I saw her." AJ said turning around to face Erin and was shocked to see her standing there in a sheet.

" And what would your guess be, Mr. Mclean... um I have a question to ask you?" Erin asked as she felt that hunger coming over her again, but she knew she had to fight it.

" If it is what I think it was, he was probably having sex. He is loud usually. Ask me what?" AJ said looking at her.

" Um... well do you believe in the supernatural stuff, like Witches, Vampires, Ghosts, Werewolves." Erin asked with a little shakiness in her voice afraid to hear his answer.

" I've never really thought about it. Why?" AJ asked looking at her and saw what looked like hunger in her eyes.

" Can we go somewhere else to talk, I really don't like standing out here in the hallway." Erin said as she looked down the hallway to Luna's room and hoped that she wouldn't be upset with her if she told AJ the truth about them.

"You can come in here," AJ said opening the door to his room and held it open for her to enter.

" Thank you." Erin said as she walked past AJ, entered his room, just stood there, and watched him closing the bedroom door and going back to his bed and sitting down on it.

" What's up?" He asked leaning up against the headboard.

" Oh boy where to start, um... do believe that Vampires are real and Witches too." Erin said as she began pacing back and forth in front of AJ.

" Yea, I guess I do." AJ said moving away from the headboard and coming up to the end of the bed and taking a hold of Erin's arms as to stop her from pacing back and forth.

" Well Vampires are very much real, and I can show you one of you like to it." Erin said looking down at AJ and hoping that she was doing the right thing.

" Sure," AJ said getting from the bed and stood up next to her.

Erin turn away from him so that way couldn't see her fangs appear because she really didn't want to scare him, then she turned back to face him and this time she had her mouth slightly open so that way her fangs were showing.

" I'm a Vampire AJ." Erin said trying to read his emotions in his eyes.

AJ leaned down and kissed her. "Is that why you left earlier?"

Erin pulled away from him and gave him a shy smile, " Yes and No, yes because am hungry and no because I didn't know how you would react." wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him back to her and started kissing back but this time with full passion.

" I've been trying to hit on you the while time I've been here. There was something about you that caught my eye when we about bumped into each other." AJ said pulling away from her long enough to catch his breath.

" I know I could sense and I have had a crush on you for a very long time, you can say that I have a thing for bad boys." Erin said stepping back from him and let the sheet slip off her body and she stood there before him without any clothes on.

AJ picked her up and placed her on the bed.

Erin helped AJ take off what clothes he can on before pulling him down on her as she lean upwards and began kissing him with lots of passion.

AJ pulled a way some as he moved down to her neck and he started kissing Erin's neck.

" Oh AJ that feels so great." Erin said as she moved her right hand between them; and grabbed a hold of him and began to gently stroke him.


He started to kiss down to her breast. Erin let out a soft moan as he took her right nipple into his mouth and gently began to suck on it.

AJ lifted his head from her right nipple, " Oh yeah baby stroke me harder." he began to move his hips in time with each stroke of her hand.

" Remember Erin sex yes, but do not take any blood." Luna said in Erin's head.

Her hand went a little faster. "Do you like that?" Erin whisper in his ear.

" Oh yeah baby girl I love that, but I got to have you Erin." AJ said as moan out loud as he feel the wonderful magic that her hand was doing to him, but he wanted to feel the warmth of her inside her body.

" I'm all yours," Erin said as she felt his hard penis enter her.

" Oh baby you feel so wonderful and tight around me." AJ moaned as he slowly entered her and just laid there for a few minutes so he could take in the wonderful feeling that he was having for the first time in his life.

Erin leaned up and kissed him. She wondered why he was just laying there for a minute.


" AJ are you ok, why are you just laying there?" Erin asked as she looked down at him and saw a relaxed look on his face.

" Yea, I'm just taking this in. Something about you makes me want to enjoy the moment and make it last." AJ replied as he moved his hips slowly so he could feel the heat between them.

" Ok, and I too want it to last awhile too, oh Alex you feel so good just moving slowly around like that." Erin moaned as she moved her hands down his back and moving her legs up a little so giving him a little more room to move his hips around.


AJ started to move his hips in a circle little faster and then leaning his head down, he began to kissing her breasts again.

" Oh yeah I love that take my left nipple and suck on it really hard baby." Erin said as she raked her nails across AJ's butt cheeks and leaving scratch marks on each cheek.

AJ did as he was told and began kissing and then licking the left breast before taking the nipple into his mouth and began sucking as hard as he could on the nipple.

AJ began to thrust up and down and he wrapped his arms under Erin and lifted her hips up some as he began thrusting in and out of her.

Erin let out a moan as AJ went a little harder.

" Oh Erin you feel wonderful." AJ said before lifting her up and without coming out of her he laid down and had her straddling him, and with hands on her hips he pulled her down on him really hard as to impale her on his very hard penis.

Erin let out a loud moan. " Oh AJ."

AJ moved her hips up and down on him, " Oh Erin ride me harder baby." he moaned.

Erin moved a little bit faster and harder and lean back some as she felt him move his hips up and down in time with her.

" Oh AJ you feel wonderful, come on baby make me cum all over you." Erin moaned as she felt herself getting close to her orgasm.

Erin went a little harder as sweat began to roll down her now slick body.

" Oh yeah I love that baby girl." AJ moaned and grabbed the top of the headboard as he was fighting the urge to cum deep in her.

" I'm almost there." Erin said going faster as she leaned forward and grabbed the headboard right next to AJ's hands.

" I can't hold it much longer, cum with me." AJ started to pant as he felt himself swelling up just before that moment comes.

Erin went harder. " I'm cumming!" Erin cried out as she came all over AJ and she collapsed on AJ.

" Oh yeah Erin here I cum Oh Errrriiinnn!" AJ yelled out as he came deep inside of Erin and he let go of the headboard and wrapped his arms around Erin as he began kissing her.

Erin returned his kiss and felt AJ roller her over so that way she was laying down next to him.

" So if you are still got that hunger I would be willing to give you some blood to help that craving that you have." AJ wiped a strain of damp hair off her sweaty face.

" I'll be fine. I can handle it till our party soon." Erin said placing her head on his chest.

" I see, let me guess Luna is a Vampire too, why were you asking me about me believing in Witches too." AJ asked as he moved his hand down to her left side and let it move down her body.

" Yep. We're half vampire and half witch." Erin said with a little giggle as AJ hit a place that she was ticklish.

" Cool, hey what is so funny?" AJ said as he stopped making circles on Erin's side and he began yawning.

" Sorry about that it just tickles is all." Erin giggled again as AJ lightly moved his fingers over her tickle spot.

" Ok I'll stop well I don't about you but I'm sleepy now, you are more than welcome to stay the rest of the night with me, and keep me safe from this nasty storm." AJ said as he started to drift off to sleep.

" Thanks." Erin said kissing him before she fell asleep.

The storm raged around the island as everyone in the house finally fell asleep and there was silence and peace settled in the house.
Chapter 5 by Nessie
Chapter 5

Nick woke up to the sound of tippy tapping sound hitting the window, and that is when he realized that it was the rain hitting the window due the wind blowing it against the window.

Nick got up and got dress, and left the room. Going down the stairs he went into the living room and looked around and saw a bookshelves full of books, walking over to the bookshelf and going through the books until he found a book that he wanted. Taking the book and going over to the chair that was close to the window and sat down and began reading the book.

Back up stairs in AJ's room.

AJ rolled over and not only did find the space beside him empty but cold. Getting up and getting dress AJ looked around the room and even notice that the sheet that Erin was wearing was gone too. Going out the door and AJ headed down the stairs he was about to go out the front doors when he saw a figure sitting in the chair in the living room.

Walking into the room, he realized that the person behind the book was Nick.

" What are you reading?" AJ asked sitting down next to Nick.

" Oh and morning to you too. The book is about the history of New Orleans. So did you sleep good mostly through this tropical storm that is howling outside." Nick looked up from the book and saw AJ sitting right next to him.

" Yea, I did. It sounded like you had a good time last night." AJ said with a smile.

" Yeah I did, I heard that you too had a great night." Nick smiled over to AJ just as the butler came into the room.

" Yea it was great." AJ said looking at the butler.

" Gentlemen breakfast will be ready in a couple of minutes, and both Ms. Erin and Mistress Luna will be down here in a couple of minutes." the butler announced before turning around and leaving the to guys alone again.

" What is with the Mistress part?" AJ asked walking to the table.

" Um... what do you know about these two ladies." Nick asked as he followed AJ to the dining room table.

" Nothing why?" AJ trying to play it off.

" Oh, Um... good morning Luna, Erin." Nick nodded as he looked over to the door and saw both of them standing there.

" Good morning guys," Luna and Erin said at the same time.

" Did you sleep well through the storm Luna?" Nick looked at Luna and saw a sparkle in her eyes.

" Actually I did, how about you?" Luna replied as she came over the table and sat down next to Nick.

" That's great, I too slept great too, Oh yum this looks good." Nick said as the dark hair servant girl came in and put Nick's omelet down in front of him.

" These are the best omelets." Erin said as she began cutting her omelets and taking bites of the pieces that she cut.

" Yes they are, well if wasn't raining so hard I would give you both a tour of the island, hopefully later today if the weather clears up I can show your around." Luna said as she gave a very stern look at the dark hair servant, because she kept giving Nick the hungry look and every time she had to come over to him she would rub herself against him, but this morning she was wearing a shirt that revealed half of her breasts.

" I am sure we will eventually get to see it." AJ said smiling at Erin as he took a bite of his omelets.

" If not today there is always tomorrow." Erin said as she moved her foot over so that way it rubbed up against AJ's right leg.

" I'm sure you to can find something today, and maybe we too can find something that just us alone can do." Luna said to AJ and Erin, and the last part she told Nick telepathically.

AJ saw a surprise look come across Nick's face and he was wondering why he hand a very shocked look on his face.

" That sounds great." Erin said smiling at AJ.

" Um... yeah that does sound great... well if you guys excuse me I have something that I have to do at the moment." AJ got up and left the dining room and leaving Erin with a shock look on her face.

" I wonder what that is all about?" Luna asked as she saw tears forming in Erin's eyes.

" I'm sure he didn't mean anything about running out like that, but hey you are more than to hang out with me if you want to Erin." Nick said as he looked over to Luna who nodded and smiled over to Erin.

" Excuse me Mistress, but Michael is here and he is waiting for you in the kitchen." the butler said coming into the dining room.

" I will be right back. That's the guy bring us some stuff for the party." Luna said looking over to the butler before she put her napkin down on the plate.

" Um... No Mistress he hasn't been about to go get the stuff yet due to the storm, it seems there was someone wondering around in the Bayou." the butler said as he looked over to Nick and wondering how much he knows about them.

" I will be right back." Luna said walking in to the kitchen. " What is going on?"

" Sorry to interrupted your breakfast, but I saw a small boat coming this way, before I lost it in the fog, but there was on person in it and it was female." Michael looked over to Luna and Erin and hoping that he wouldn't get in trouble for losing the person who was snooping around their Bayou.

" I bet it was Sasha," Erin said as she hissed the girl's name.

" Her boat will never make it in this storm." Luna said as she looked over to Erin and hoping that nothing happen to the girl then her grandfather would come after them all and kill them.

" I could go back out there and start looking around the last place I saw her and the boat." Michael said hoping that nothing did happen because he didn't want to die by the hands of a Vampire Hunter.

" That would be fine. Let us know if you find anything." Luna said nodding her head before turning around and leaving the room.

" Yes Mistress." Michael bowed his head, left the kitchen, and went out to carry out his Mistress' orders.

" Well, I am going to head up to my room. You and Nick have fun today." Erin said before walking past Luna and heading up stairs to her room.


" Is everything ok?" Nick asked as Luna came back into the dining room and sat back down in her chair, and watched Nick sip his Green Tea.

" Maybe, the girl from the Grand Hotel may be coming here." Luna said with a sigh, and picked up the cup and took a sip of her coffee.

" I don't mean to be nosey, but you do seem a little nervous, and did notice that she was a real bitch to Erin." Nick took a hold of Luna's hand in his held them.


" Yeah she does seem like the stalker kind, but I have something that would take your mind off of everything and hopefully it would relax you." Nick said with a smile as he stood up from the chair, pulled her up, and held her close to him in his arms.

She smiled at him. "What did you have in mind?"

" Well why don't you come with me and I'll show you." Nick said as he took her right hand, lowered it down to his crouch, and let her feel how hard he was getting.

" Sounds like a plan." Luna said following him.

Going up the stairs and went into his room where they ripped off each other's clothes and Nick picked Luna up and sat her up on the Chester drawers and began kissing her very roughly.

" Nick, I need you now." Luna moaned as she lowered her heads on his shoulder and began nibbling on him.

Nick began to kiss her down to her neck and moving to her shoulder as she was moving up towards his neck.

Nick was sucking on her left shoulder as he felt Luna's mouth on his neck and felt her teeth scrap his neck.

" Ouch," Nick said softly as he felt her fangs pierce his neck.

" Oh my, Nick am sorry I didn't mean too..." Luna moved away from him and her eyes began to tear up.

" It's fine." Nick said wiping a tear from her face.

" I'm suppose to wait until the party." Luna said trying to move away from Nick but he wouldn't let her get away from him.

" What happens if you don't?" Nick asked looking at her, brushing a hair out of her face.

" Well nothing really happens to me because of my age, but every six months we have a ceremony that deals with a youth spell and blood, which both Erin and I do if not let's just say it isn't pretty." Luna said as she got off the Chester drawers and went over to the bed and laid down.

" Would Erin be hurt?" Nick asking walking over to the bed.

" Yes, the ceremony is mostly for her, if she gets any blood before it, then the spell will not work, and she well die." Luna said hoping that Erin will not do any thing stupid to ruin her life.

" Has she been a vampire long?" Nick asked leaning over and began kissing her neck.

" Well she was born in 1763 here in New Orleans, and she was turn into a Vampire at 20 years old, and she was dying from Yellow Fever when I found her, she has only been a Vampire for 230 years, and she has only 170 years left then we don't have to do this ceremony any more." Luna moaned has Nick pulled her down and he moved on top of her.

Nick placed his penis inside Luna, leaned down, and began kissing her.

" Let's make this slow." Luna purred in Nick's ear as he moved his hips in circles and very slowly.

" How slow?" Nick asked as he pulled his head away just long enough to catch his breath.

" Very very slow, I want this to last as long as you can." Luna said as she smile at him and her fangs glisten with the drops of blood that she got from Nick's lip.

" I'll try my best." Nick said moving his hips and licking his lip and tasting his own blood from where Luna nipped his lip.

While Luna and Nick were in his room making love, Erin was walking out of her room and going next door to where AJ's room.

As she was walked up to the door, she noticed that it was cracked open, tapping on the door before stepping into the room and stood there when she heard him on the phone.

" Yes I know why I'm here... Um... Nick is in his room... yes I know, but there is no way I am sharing a room with him." AJ was trying not to raise his voice but he was getting pissed off.

Erin just stood there and listened to him talking to who ever was on the other end of the phone.

" Yes I know... well it's not my fault... that you treat him like he is a child ... no wonder he is acting like his is... Um... no I'm not going to get him so that way he can check in with you... what the fuck...." AJ said as he turned around and found Erin standing next to the bed.

" Sorry," Erin said starting back out the door.

" Hold on... I need to go." AJ said hanging up on the person, came up to Erin, and grabbed her arm as to stop her from leaving the room.

" Sorry to bother you." Erin said as she tried to pull her arm away from AJ.

" No you aren't bothering me, am glad to have your interruption, so how much did you hear?" AJ pulled Erin into his arms and held her close to him and he started undoing her bra.

" Something that sounded like you were babysitting him. Is that why you left earlier?" Erin asked looking up at him.

" Yeah I am looking after Nick... he is having some personal problems, and management believes he may do something stupid and the only person he trusts is me, but if you learns the real reason why I'm hanging out with him he will never trust me again. And yes that is why I left, so that way Nick wouldn't know who it was." AJ said looking down at her before lowering his head and began kissing her as he began rubbing her bare back.

Erin leaned back, " I won't tell him. I thought you didn't want to hang with me today."

" That's not true, I want to spend as much time with you as I can." AJ began pulling Erin's shirt up so that way he could touch nipples and began rubbing them between his fingers.

Erin smiled at him. "Really?"

AJ stopped rubbing her nipples and pulled her shirt off her " Yeah really and I want to feel myself buried deep inside of you and spend all day there."

Erin leaned in and kissed him. " You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear that."

" Let me guess a very long time." AJ kissed her back but with lot more passion.

Erin nodded her head. She laid down on the bed and scooted up so that she had her head laying on one of the pillows.

AJ took off his clothes and crawled up the bed, and pulled Erin into his arms as he moved between her legs.

Erin leaned up, kissed him and wrapping her arms around him, put her hands on his ass, and pushes him close to her, but her pants were in the way.

" Mmm... how do you want it baby slow or fast and very hard?" He asked as Erin's fingers lightly ran back up his spin.

" Nice and slow is fine," Erin said leaning up watching him.

" As you wish Milady." AJ lifted up his head and looked at her before moving further down and he began licking her inter thigh before moving back up to the center of her womanhood.

Erin let out a soft moan as she reached down and grabbed AJ's head and moved it closer to her as she moved her hips up wards.

AJ began sucking on her harder before sticking his tongue deep inside of her.

" Oh AJ," Erin let out a small cry as she felt herself getting close to her orgasm.

He moved his tongue faster inside of her and felt her wiggled around, as she was trying not to cum so soon.

" That feels so good," Erin said as she moved her arms up so that way she could grip the head board.

AJ stopped and moved up back her body leaving a trail of kisses, before capturing her lips and sliding himself up inside of her and he let out a moan.

" Oh AJ, that feels great," Erin whispered in his ear.

" You feel great too Erin." AJ whispered in her ear before sucking on her earlobe.

Erin moaned even a little louder as she moved her hands down AJ's back leaving little scratches down his back.

An hour later two very hot and sweaty bodies where moving together in a harmonious rhythm.

" I'm almost there," Erin said and let out a moan as felt herself getting close to her orgasm.

" Then cum, baby it's all for you baby, I will have my time later." AJ said as he began to feel her tighten around his dick.

" Oh god, I'm there," Erin said screaming as she gripped the head board harder as she came all over AJ.

" That's my baby cum all over my dick." AJ moaned as he capture her mouth and began Frenching her as he sped up his pace as he felt himself about to cum deep inside her.

Erin felt him ride her harder as she still was coming as he came thrust one more time as he just creamed her really good.

AJ pulled out of her, rolled over onto his back, pulled her close to him with his left arm, and held her close to him as he was coming down from his sexual high.

Erin leaned in and kissed him. " I really thought earlier I did something wrong."

" Oh I'm sorry that I made you feel that way. Let's get some sleep, and then maybe you can tell me about yourself." AJ yawned and started to drift off to sleep.

" I'll be here when you wake up this time," Erin said cuddling up to him and closed her eyes.

" I would love to wake up with you in my arms everyday of my life." AJ kissed her forehead before drifting off to sleep.

Erin gave him one last kiss before their nap.

And down the hallway the only sound everybody could hear was both Luna and Nick yelling out each other's name as they came together, before they fell asleep in each other's arms.
The house was so quiet that you hear the wind whistling through the leaves of the trees that was next to the house. And what they didn't know a lone figure was moving through the graveyard.
Chapter 6 by Nessie
Chapter 6

Nick thought he heard a soft tapping on his door he slightly sat up and listen again, this time the tapping was a little louder, and it was coming from his door.

" Yes?" he called out.

" Lunch is being served in five minutes Sir." the butler said through the door.

" Ok thank you." Nick called back.

" Um... who was ... oh no Nick .... I'm so sorry." Luna mumbled as she started waking up, looked up at Nick, and saw the marks on his neck.

" What is it?" he asked putting his hand on his neck and pulled it way and saw a little bit of blood in it.

" I must have gotten into the moment and the hunger is so strong, I'm so sorry but I didn't take much." Luna gave him a weak smile.

" It's no big deal," Nick said with a smile as he noticed there was little bit of blood on her mouth.

He lean down and began kissing her, he could taste his blood on her lips, and in a strange way, it was really turning him on and making him hard again.

He realized that she was the first person that made him this hard multiple times in a day. He pulled her close to him.

" Um... Nick we really need to get up and eat lunch then after lunch we can make love until dinner time." Luna pulled back from him some, grabbed on to Nick's very hard penis, and softly and slowly began stroking it.

" I guess I'm a little hungry anyways," Nick said letting Luna stoke his penis.

" Ok, well I can help you with this." Luna moved down Nick's body as she left a trail of wetness as she licked her way down to the part of his body that was crying out for her attention.

Nick let out a soft moan and moved his hands down to her head and began running his hands through her thick long black hair.

Luna went the base of Nick's penis and began lightly lick it up to the head and licked off the pre-cum that was forming on the tip of the head.

" Suck me Luna and suck me hard." Nick said as he moved his hips up wards.
Luna placed her mouth over Nick's penis. She started to suck as hard as she could.

" Oh yeah just like that." Nick moaned as he took her head between his hands and began moving her head up and down on him as he moved his hips up and down with each movement of her head.

Luna started to go a little faster and started sucking harder.

Meanwhile down stairs in dining room AJ and Erin were sitting at the table and waiting for Nick and Luna to join them, but it was a loud yell coming from upstairs made them look at each other and smiled.

" Well it sounds like someone just got a happy." AJ laughed some when he heard Nick yelling out Luna's name as he came in her mouth.

" No kidding, sounds like they are having just about as much as we did earlier." Erin said as she smiled and winked at him.

" True but, Nick is never this loud, but we're not done because after lunch I plan to rock your world for the second time today and hopefully many times more." AJ said as he took Erin's right hand and placed it on his semi-hard penis.

" Is that a promise," Erin asked with a grin.

" Oh yeah baby it's a promise, and if there wasn't people roaming around here I would do you right here either on the table or have you ride me in my chair." AJ said as he unzipped his pants so that way he could free his hard penis from his pants, and taking Erin's hand and putting it on him.

" You know, I don't think I'm that hungry." Erin said getting up and straddling him.

" Here let me help you with your pants." AJ unzipped the zipper on her pants before leaning upwards and began kissing her.

Still kissing him, Erin pulled the pants off. AJ pulled her panties off. Erin sat down on his hard penis.

" Oh Erin you feel so great and tight on my hard dick." AJ moaned on Erin's shoulder as he helped her move slowly up and down on him.

" Damn AJ can you do that else where you know some people would like to eat lunch here." Nick said as he and Luna came walking into the dining room and saw the couple about fuck right there in the room.

" Sorry, we'll take it up stairs," AJ said as Erin grabbed her clothes and hurried up stairs.

" Sorry about that we always called him the horny one, man I'm hungry, for two things but one will have to wait until I put something into my stomach." Nick heard his stomach growl, just as they heard Erin call out AJ's name.

" It's no big deal. I'm just happy Erin has found someone. I just hope she doesn't take any blood." Luna said smiling as they could hear the bed banging up against the wall.

" Does she knows the dangers if she does?" Nick ask as he heard a loud moan coming from AJ's room and that's when he realized that they didn't even bother to shut the bedroom door.

" Yeah, I know she's smarter than that and wouldn't do it until it's ok." Luna said as the butler came into the room with just two covered plates.

" I understand that but sometimes sex can make a person not to think clearly and do something that they aren't allowed to do." Nick took the cover off his plate and saw baked chicken, scallop potatoes and corn on the cob.

" True but I can read her mind. I can remind her not too." Luna said starting to eat some food and Nick looked over and saw that her meat was little cooked but raw enough for blood to seep out of the chicken.

" Cool can you read my mind?" Nick asked as they heard AJ tell Erin to ride him harder.

" Damn it they make me want to join them." Luna said as she felt herself getting wet as she listens to the couple fucking upstairs.

" Me too. Want to go upstairs?" Nick asked with a smile.

" Have you every had and orgy?" Luna said as she licked her lips just as the butler came back into the room, took the plates, and nodded to his Mistress before going back into the kitchen with the some eaten food.

" Nope and I know AJ hasn't either. Have you or Erin?" Nick asked getting up.

" I'm Vampire and a Witch what do you think" Luna got up and came up to Nick and unzipped his pants and pulling out his penis, before going down on her knees and began licking the pre-cum off of the head of penis.

" Oh Luna," Nick said as she starting sucking his penis.

" Let's join them, I want to have some fun." Luna pulled Nick out of her mouth and stood up, and walked out of the room and up the stairs before Nick knew what ever happen to him.

" Damn she is fast." Nick mumbled as he tried to put his hard penis back into his pants.

Nick followed Luna up the stairs to AJ's room very slowly, because he found it somewhat hard to walk when you have tight pants on and having a very hard dick too.

He walked into AJ's room and the picture that he saw only made him harder. AJ was laying on his back, Erin was riding him, while Luna straddled AJ's face as he was eating her. And both Luna and Erin were kissing each other.

Nick slid his pants down his legs, grabbed himself, and began gently stroking himself.

Nick walked up behind Erin and started caressing her breasts. He grabbed one of her hands and place it on his penis.

" Fuck me Nick." Erin said pulling away from Luna and began stroking Nick's hard penis, before leaning a little bit forward, and guiding him closer to her.

Luna leaned forwards towards Nick, pulled him closer to Erin, and started kissing him as she moaned when she felt AJ's tongue go deeper in her.

Erin pulled Nick even closer to her as Nick began rubbing himself on her ass cheeks.

" Fuck my ass Nick." Erin panted she stopped moving as to invite him to enter her ass.

Nick rubbed his pre-cum around her hole, before he slowly slid himself up inside her.

Erin had let out a soft moan. She started to ride AJ harder. Luna pulled Erin in kissing her again.

" Oh damn you are so tight Erin and you feel so good, come here baby." Nick said as he began to thrust in and out of Erin and she lowered herself some so she took Luna's right nipple into her mouth and began sucking on it as Luna pulled Nick forwards some so they could french each other.

Nick started to go faster and Erin started to go harder in AJ's dick.

" Oh yeah here we come." as both Luna and Erin cried out as the both came together.

Luna got up from AJ's face and under Nick, took both AJ and Nick's balls into her mouth, and began sucking on them.

Nick pulled out of Erin, and when he did, he felt Luna lick upwards on his hard dick and even gasp in total pleasure.

Then AJ pulled out of Erin so that way he could lay Erin on the bed. He opened her legs and placed his head between them.

AJ laid sideways so that way Luna came up beside him and took his still hard dick into her mouth and began sucking on him, while Nick straddled Erin's head and she took his hard dick into her mouth and began sucking him and with three of her fingers she stuck them up inside Luna and began fingering her.

Erin let out a moan as AJ's tongue went deeper in her and she somewhat gagged on Nick's dick as it slid further down her throat.

" Oh Erin suck on me harder am about to cum baby." Nick started panting as he went down on both hands, knees, and began thrusting harder and faster in Erin's mouth, which was causing her to gag.

And Luna surprised AJ as he felt her slightly drag one of her fangs along his penis and causing him to bleed just a little bit, but instead of being afraid, it was only turning him on more, mostly when he felt Luna sucking harder as she drank some of his blood.

Erin had to resist the hunger. She felt Nick cum in her mouth a couple minutes later.

Nick moved off of Erin then bending down and began kissing her and he could himself still in her mouth as he began Frenching her.

AJ was starting to get a little jealous but he decided to keep going, he then too three fingers and thrusted up into Erin and began fucking her with his fingers.

Nick stopped kissing Erin and laid down so that he could spread Luna's legs apart and he began eating her out, and at one point he started nibbling on her before putting almost his fist up inside her.

AJ's finger started to go faster and harder and he felt Erin's body began to react to what he was doing to her and she was tighten around his fingers.

" Oh god AJ, I'm...." Erin screamed as she came all over AJ's fingers.

" Oh yeah here I cum." AJ screamed out as he came deep down Luna's throat as he almost gagged her.

Luna pulled away from him and swallowed all his seamen that was even mixed with a little bit of blood.

AJ looked over at Nick. " Do you mind giving us some privacy?" He asked.

" You know what you need a good fucking up the ass AJ." Nick said with an evil laugh as he pulled Luna up from the bed and grabbed his clothes before leaving the room.

" Sorry about your dick AJ." Luna said with evil smile as she licked the blood from her lips before following Nick out of the room.
" It's ok," AJ said getting up and going into the bathroom and getting a towel and wiping his penis and made sure there was no blood, and thank goodness there wasn't.

" Were you getting a little jealous?" Erin asked with a smile as she moved up to bed and sat back with her back and head resting against the headboard.

" Um... yeah I was getting jealous, because I don't want to share you is all." AJ said coming back to the bed and pulling the covers over them so they could get a little bit more sleep, because for some strange reason he was starting to feel a little sleepy.

" Are you alright?" Erin asked laying down on the bed next to him.

" I'm not sure I just feel just a little tired is all." AJ said as he began to drift off to sleep.

" I'm just wearing you out is all." Erin said as she leaned over and kissing him before the was a knock on the door.

Erin got up from the bed, put her clothes on, opened the door, and saw the butler standing there.

" What is it Gerald?" Erin asked as she saw a confuse look on his face.

" Um... I'm looking for the Mistress." Gerald said not really sure what to tell Erin.

" She's in her room with Nick." Erin said as she looked back over to the bed as she heard AJ moan before turning over on his side.

" Well, I need to speak with you both," Gerald said looking down so that way doesn't look into the bedroom, and to mind his business.

" I'll be back in a bit." Erin said walking over to a sleeping AJ, leaning down she give him a kiss.

" Um... Well I went there before coming here, and well she isn't there and either isn't Mr. Carter." Gerald said really wanting to find his Mistress.

" Well, we will find her," Erin said trying to send her a message telepathically.

" Um... Damn... what now." Luna said as she pulled Nick's dick out of her mouth and crawling out from under the covers.

" This better be good Erin." Luna telepathically said to Erin.

" Gerald needs us," Erin said back still trying to figure out where Luna was.

" Ok I'll be there in a couple of minutes wait for me in my office." Luna said as she wiped the blood off Nick's neck with her tongue.

" We need to go to the office," Erin told Gerald. They headed down to the office and waited for Luna to join them.

" Damn just when I was enjoying myself." Nick said grabbing Luna's head pulled it towards him and began kissing her.

" Hey how did you know what we were talking about, oh my you had a couple drops of my blood when you bite my lip last night didn't you." Luna said kissing him back, and she moved over to him and straddled him.

" Yeah I did what does that mean." Nick said as he grabbed her hips and pulled her down on his hard penis.

" Nick I love to stay here and make love to you, but I have to see what's going on when it's done I'll come back, but until them get some sleep." Luna said leaning down and kissing him before getting off of him and getting dress.

Luna arrived in the office a few minutes later and slamming the door to her office as she came into the room.

" This better be good." Luna said glaring at the two people who were sitting in the chairs in front of her desk.

" What's wrong Gerald?" Erin asked as Luna sat down at her desk.

" Sorry to interrupt whatever you were doing, but the miller saw a figure wondering around the graveyard about twenty minutes ago." Gerald said looking a little afraid when she saw his Mistress' eyes turn blood red.

Erin looked over at Luna. "Oh no,"

" Tell Michael to get the boat ready, Erin you get the bitch and take her down to the prison and lock her up, I will deal with her when I get back... and Erin do not do anything to her." Luna said as stood up from her desk and stormed out of the room.

" But I really want to though," Erin said walking out the room behind her.

" She going to do what I think she is going to do, leave the island?" Gerald asked know that Luna never left the island, but something must have pissed her off to make her want to go to the main land.

" I know you do sweetheart, but we can't touch her without permission." Luna telepathically told Erin.
Erin walked outside and headed out toward the graveyard. She started looking around.

" Wonder what she wants," Erin said back. Erin knew deep down she was trying to come for the guys.

" What is the one thing that she wants the most, and well you took it away from her." Luna said as she got to the docks, and saw Michael and two other guys waiting for her.

" She's got to realize I didn't intentionally do it," Erin said back as she walked towards a stone mausoleum.

Erin notice that the door to the mausoleum was a jar, so slowly opening the door, before walking into the room, as she got into the middle of the room the door slammed shut, and before she could turn around to see what caused the door to shut. Erin felt a sharp pain in her chest before falling to the ground.

" Let's get her to the boat, before Luna comes." Sasha said to the guy that was standing next to her.

" Damn girl what did she do to piss you off." the guy said as he picked up Erin and they headed back towards the boat.

Sasha didn't realize Luna had mad it to the dock and could hear her. "She stole my man."

" Damn girl...um... I need to mask us because I have a feeling that we may have been noticed." the guy said as he dumped Erin's body in the boat, and said a little spell that masks them from Luna before moving away from the island.

They went off in a different direction to a smaller island where Sasha got into a smaller boat and they went their separate ways, this way if Luna does come after her she could tell her the truth, she doesn't know where Big John took Erin.

Sasha walked into her room at her families old Plantation two hours later and now all she has to do is wait, and pray that Big John don't kill Erin just yet, all she has to do is wait until the it's passed the day Erin needs for her little ceremony, well not this time.

" When they find you all they will find is a pile of dust that was your body." Sasha said with an evil laugh.
Chapter 7 by Nessie
Chapter 7

Erin woke up and looked around the room but all she could see was that she was in some kind of basement.

She slowly got up and braced herself against the post as the room was spinning around, once the dizzy spell wore off Erin began to walk to the steps that lead out of the basement but she didn't get far, because she bumped into an unseen wall.

Erin stumbled back to the bed and laid back down as there was a noise coming form the door, as it was unlock and heavy footsteps came down the stairs.

" Good you're awake." Big John said as he came up to the post.

" You won't get away with this Luna will feel me and come after us." Erin said as she sat up on the bed.

" Well the funny thing is no she wont, and when she does find you well lets just say it will be a little to late, because you will be dust." Big John said as he pushed the plate that had food on it through the invisible wall.

" What did you use on me? And she can too hear me." Erin said watching Big John closely.

" It's a great drug that works on Vampires, and like I said know she can't, I have a very powerful magic wall set up and the only way she can break it is to have a full blooded witch and we both know that is something she isn't." Big John laughed as he turned away and headed back upstairs.

Erin paced for a while downstairs. She hoped that Luna could find her. All she could think of that she may turn to dust.

Two hours Luna walked into the Grand Hotel and looking around the seeing a few guest wondering around the lobby.

" Hey Rebecca is your grandfather here, I really need to talk to him." Luna came right up to the counter and somewhat scaring Rebecca who was looking down at her laptop.

" Yeah, he's in the back. I'll go get him." Rebecca said walking in to the back. She sat him sitting at his desk.

" Grandpa Luna needs to see you." Rebecca said as she looked down at him from where she was standing.

" What wrong?" He asked. Rebecca shrugged her shoulders.

" I don't know, but she sounds very upset." Rebecca said watching her grandfather looking up from the paper work that he was working on, and saw looking a strange look come across his face.

" Damn why do I have a feeling that your sister has done something and we both know that this could mean war between the Clans and Covens." Mr. Johnston said taking off his glasses and putting them down on the desk before rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Rebecca knew instantly something had happened after he said that but she did not know what. Mr. Johnston got up from the desk and headed out to Luna.

" What's wrong?" He asked her as he came up to the front desk.

"Sasha has Erin." Luna replied whispered to him, with a very deadly tone in her voice.

" How do you know that she has her, and why come to me, Oh that's right you need my permission to go after her, I think you should." Mr. Johnston looked over to Rebecca who just nodded her head.

" Yes I came here because I respect you to much as a friend to go behind your back. Thanks Alexander, now I just have to figure out where she would go with her." Luna gave both her friends a smile before Alexander nodded for his office.

" Why would she got after her though?" Alexander asked. He thought of something but was not sure if that was why.

" Um... can you say the two people that you had here, well she is what we call stalker. And she thinks that Erin had something to do to make them come to the house, but she didn't." Luna said sitting down in the chair as Rebecca came in with a small tray with tea.

" She likes AJ, but she has this huge fantasy about Nick." Rebecca handed Luna the cup of tea.

" Ok and now we have to figure out where she would hold Erin, we need to find her before this weekend." Luna looked at both Grandfather and daughter and hoping that they have any kind of clue as to where she might be.

" Rebecca, go check and see if she would have taken her in the basement here," the old man said as he thought for a few.

" She's mad at Erin cause the guys left here? They left probably because they knew she called her friends and wanted more peace and quiet." Rebecca said before she got up and headed downstairs.

" And she is upset with us because we embarrassed her in front her friends." Alexander said taking a sip of his tea.

" That would make since to get back us for ruining her fun." Luna said as Rebecca came back into the room.

" She's not here, and mom and dad are gone for week on a cruise." Rebecca said as she looked at her grandfather with fear in her eyes because now she could tell that Sasha was in real trouble if Luna got a hold of her.

" Rebecca, I know you know something. Spill it," Alexander said using a spell on her to get her to talk.

" No sir I don't know anything, I was thinking that since you told her to go home well think about, she is the only one there, because I'm here in the city." Rebecca looking straight at Luna so that way she could read her thoughts and let her know that she is telling her the truth.

" She is right Alex, she doesn't know anything about Sasha's plans for Erin, Damn I just wish I knew where to find her. Rebecca could you go home and check it out then call me back." Luna asked as she read Rebecca's thoughts and sure enough, she was telling the truth.

" Sure, that's where she has to be." Rebecca said grabbing her stuff.

" Why can't you sense her?" Alexander asked getting even more worried that this could be more to just taking the Backstreet Boys away from Sasha.

" Just what am telling you I can't feel or send her messages telepathically, it's like I'm hitting a brick wall." Luna said fearing the same thing, there is one more person she needs to see, and well that person she really does not want to come face to face with.

" From the look on your face I can tell that you really don't want to go see him, but what choice do you have, if we don't find Erin in time she will die." Alexander said looking a little frighten too.

" Yeah I know, and I just hope that we can find her in time." Luna said and for the very first time in 500 years she felt, scared for not only for Erin's life but for herself too.

Luna got up and left the room and walked out of the hotel, she began to walk down the street until she found the magic shop or the new age shop. Walking into the building and heading up to the counter and rang the bell.

" Ah, Princess Luna it's so great to see you." an older lady came out from the back room.

" Hello Ronda and it's great to see you too, I need to talk to Camboo, I have a huge problem, and I wouldn't bother him if it wasn't so important." Luna said as the bell rang and two young girls came into the shop.

" I see, I will call him and let him know, and he can meet you on the island." Ronda nodded to the two girls who were walking around the shop and looking around at a few spice and herbs.

" Thank you, um... have him call me please, I must go now." Luna said quickly as she started to feel the hunger coming up on her.

" Yes Ma'am I will let him know to call you see you this weekend." Ronda said as she saw the look of hunger in Luna's eyes and smiled at her because she knows what she feelings because she too is feeing the same way.

" Ok see you then." Luna turned away from the counter and headed out of the door and head to the car where Michael was waiting for her to drive her back to the dock.

Two and half hours later Alexander was checking in some guest when he heard his cell phone ring. He looked down and saw that it was Rebecca. He answered it.

" She's here, but I don't know about Erin, I'll go into the basement and see if she is there." Rebecca said as she stood just outside the parlor room window and saw Sasha sitting on the couch watching TV.

" Ok, go into the room and get your fifth great-grandmother's spell book, we will need it to get the spell off Erin so that way Luna can find her." Alexander nodded to the couple that he was checking.

Rebecca headed away from the house and went in the area of woods. Entering the woods Rebecca followed a small trail of flowers until it lead to a large tree. Brushing away some spider webs Rebecca climbed into the hole at the base of the tree. It was two feet away when she came across a door. Using the secret code the door slid open and Rebecca walked into the small hidden room.

Going over to the huge trunk that was sitting next to the desk she opened up the trunk with the pendent that hung from her necklace. Looking inside the trunk, she found a smaller chest.

Taking off the ring that she had on her finger she opened the small chest and inside was the spell book. Grabbing the book and closing every thing up Rebecca stood up and went over to the secret door and opened it up which led straight into the basement, taking a quick look around she saw that Erin wasn't in the room, so she closed up the secret wall. She headed out of the secret hide out and getting back to her car, and drove back to the hotel to give her grandfather the spell book.

" Hey Gramps I have the book and I'm on my way now." Rebecca called her grandfather once she was in the car.


" Get here as soon as you can," Alexander said answering his cell phone as he was checking in a bus tour.

" Ok, and Erin wasn't at the house, so she has her somewhere else." Rebecca turned on to the main street that headed towards New Orleans.

" Where could Sasha have taken her?" Alexander asked handing last person from the tour their room key.

" To be honest with you I don't know but we have to find her in three days, I'm going to call Luna and let her know what I found out so far. And Gramps Sasha isn't as innocence as we all believe her to be and she at this moment is a very dangerous person to deal with." Rebecca said as she got on to the expressway.

" Why is she interested in the guys so much?" Alexander asked just as a Backstreet Boys song came on the radio.

" Um... because they can sing unlike the other boy band that I'm not even going to mention, they are also very cute, and they are on the radio right now." Rebecca laughed as she could her As Long As You Love Me playing in the background.

" I don't think Erin intentionally meant for AJ to like her." Alexander said as he sat back in his chair and listen to the song that was on the radio and he really like it.

" I know, there is something either haunting or magical about her, that just lures you to her. At times I even find myself drawn to her, and even to Luna too." Rebecca slowing down some because there was a traffic jam starting up.

" I hope we can find her soon," he said leaning back in his chair and rubbing his temples as he was starting to get a headache.

" Let me go so I can call Luna and tell her that Sasha doesn't have Erin at our plantation." Rebecca had to stop again as she was trying to get to New Orleans.

Rebecca hung up with her grandfather and dialed Luna's number, this was one thing she was really dreading because she knows what Luna can do when she is very pissed off.

" Hey Rebecca, any luck?" Luna asked as the boat just docked on to the island.

" Hey Luna, I'm sorry to say that Sasha doesn't have her at our plantation so that means she is being kept else where, but where I have no idea. I also talked to Grandpa and told him that Sasha isn't as innocence as we first believed her to be, and at this point and time she is very dangerous. So whatever you do please be very careful. This damn traffic is driving me nuts." Rebecca said as she stopped again.

" Where in the hell has she taken her?" Luna asked getting frustrated.

" Where was the last pace you saw her, and the reason why I ask is there may be some of her sent at the last place that she was at and you can follow it to where ever she is located at, even if there is some kind of spell that is blocking you from her. It can't block body odor, and works really well if she had sex in the past couple of days. If you can't sense her then the person who she had sex with can. Damn I really hate traffic and I wish there was easier way to the Hotel." Rebecca was telling Luna until the traffic made her stop.

" I told her to go look for her in the graveyard. I'll need AJ to come with me too," Luna said hating to have to tell AJ.

" Ok, Oh damn don't tell me that they had ... I really don't want to have that thought in my head. But please be careful, who knows what you both may find there. I better get off the phone I don't think you really want to hear me swear at all these stupid people who can't drive." Rebecca yelled out as a car pulled right front of her missing the front of her car by inches.

" I will call you when we find her." Luna said as she hit the call button.

Luna hung up her cell phone and Gerald came into the room carrying a small cup of tea.

" Is there any news Mistress?" Gerald asked knowing that was out of place for him to ask but he and along with the rest of the staff was really worried for Erin.

" No Gerald there really hasn't been any good news, and thank you for asking and let the everyone know that I appreciate their concerned for Erin, it really means a lot to me. But now here comes the hard part and that to let AJ know what I have learned so far." Luna smiled up to her butler, before getting up from her desk and head out of the house.

Luna headed to AJ's cabin and pounded on the door. AJ opened the door a couple minutes later.

" Hey Luna, what's wrong?" AJ stood there and saw the frighten look on Luna's face and hoping that she has found Erin.

" We had no luck finding her I just talked to Rebecca and she told me that Sasha doesn't have Erin at her place. But she did tell me there is one way to find her. And I will need your help to find her, but there is one problem with what she told me, we need or should I say you need some of Erin's blood." Luna looked straight into AJ's eyes and hoping there was a way to save Erin.

" What can I do to help you get her back?" AJ asked hoping he could help.

" Well first things first I need to know did you ever get any of Erin's blood in your system, if so then you can come with me to the graveyard because that was the place I sent her to go look into, Damn Nick I almost forgot that he too had sex with Erin. Once you are dressed head back to the house and have Gerald take you to my secret room." Luna looked around and saw that dark clouds were forming in the sky again.

" How do I know if I got her blood in my system! " AJ asked trying to remember if he did anything that would have caused her to bleed.

" Well you would have a tingling feeling then of course you would feel a little tired, and your senses would be heighten." Luna said as she was hoping that he did.

" I have been tired but I don't remember if I did." AJ said grabbing some clothes.

" Ok, we well know soon, let me get Nick." Luna just stood on the porch of the cabin and watched AJ wonder around the room picking up his clothes.

"I'll get changed and have Gerald take me to the room." AJ said before Luna turned around and left the porch.

Luna hurried down the small pathway towards the cabin that Nick was in, just as the sound of thunder rumbled through the sky.

" Damn we don't have much time and the rain can wash away any odor that Erin has left behind." Luna thought to herself.

Walking up on the porch Luna came up to the door and began pounding on it and hoping that Nick would answer it quickly.

Nick put down the book that he was reading and hurried to the door and opened it.

" Hey Luna, um...any luck on finding Erin." Nick asked as he saw Luna standing at the door.

" No, and I really don't have the time to explain everything, but the one thing I need to know is did you get any blood from Erin?" Luna was beginning to panic when there was another rumble of thunder and even flashes of lightening.

" I think so from her ass. It felt like it was tight." Nick said following Luna towards the main house.

" Did you tongue fuck her ass because to get her blood in you is through your mouth, not by your dick." Luna gave a small and shaky laugh.

" Well then no." Nick said as they walked up the steps and entered the house.

" Great our only hope now is if AJ got some blood from her, because if he didn't then we may never find her." Luna said as they came into the foyer of the house.
" Mr. Mclean is in the secret room Mistress." Gerald said as he stepped out of the dining room.

" Thank you Gerald." Luna said as she went to the door that was inside the or under the grand staircase.

Luna led Nick through the small storage room and opened the hidden door and they walked into a secret room.
Chapter 8 by Nessie
Chapter 8

Nick and looked around the room in total ah, as he could not believe that this was Luna's spell room.

" Ok boys we have to act fast, if we want Erin back and I don't really don't know how long we have until that storm hits. So please follow me and I hope that you aren't scared of the creepy crawling things." Luna said going over to the huge stone alter that is in the middle of the room and picking up a dagger.

The only thing that Nick and AJ could do was nodded their heads as they follow Luna to a wall and watch her grab the torch off the wall before the door slid open and reviled a dark and creepy tunnel.

Luna motion for the guys to follow her and they walked a few hundreds yards before turning to the right and following the tunnel some more until they came to a dead end. Luna put the lit torch to another that was on the wall and lit it. To the guys surprise there was a sliding sound and in front of them a hidden door opened up to a small dark room.

Walking into the room Luna lit a two more torches, and it was here that both AJ and Nick realized that they were standing in a mausoleum. Luna going up the two steps, she opened the iron doors before stepping outside into the graveyard.

" Ok before we go any further AJ I want you to think really good and use your sense of smell and tell me what you smell." Luna asked as they stood outside of the small stone building.

AJ sniffed around for a few seconds. " I think I smell Erin."

" Great then you get to lead the way." Luna smiled at AJ, but it faded just as the lightening lit up the sky.

" It goes that way," AJ said and pointed at the water.

" Then let's go." Luna nodded as she started to walk towards that water, but something caused her to stop.

Looking around she looked up and saw that the door to the huge mausoleum was wide open, and she could smell some kind poison.

" What's that smell?" AJ asked, as he too could smell the poison.

" Luna you don't think that..." Nick said but stopped when he saw a tear roll down Luna's face.

" Yes it's poison and from what it smells like, she won't last another day." Luna looked over to AJ before turning away and heading out of the graveyard.

Nick and AJ looked at each other before following Luna as she hurried towards the dock, where Michael was waiting for them with the boat.

" What are we going to do?" AJ asked with a tear coming down his face.

" Well first of all and I know that you don't like boats that much, but I still need your nose, but once we find where she is hiding at I want you both to stay here on the boat." Luna told the two guys as they boarded the boat and they saw that Michael wasn't alone, for the house hold was there.

" It goes that way," AJ said pointing to the direction of the graveyard.

" Michael take us around the island to where the graveyard is and we can pick up her sent from there, it seems that she was taken off the island by a small boat." Luna came up to Michael and gave him the orders, before coming over to AJ. " Please come with me AJ." Luna asked.

"Alright," AJ said following her.

Luna stopped at the railing in front of the boat and just as they were coming up to the graveyard, she turned to AJ. " Ok like before I want you to smell the air, and tell us which way to go." Luna gripped the railing as the water was getting a little rough as the wind kicked up.

" That way," AJ said pointing left.

" Gee AJ you don't look so good, you aren't going to puke are you." Nick said as he saw AJ turning white with each bounce of the boat.

" I think I'll be fine," AJ said trying to keep his breakfast down.

" Are you sure because the last time you looked like this well we know how that ended." Nick said coming over to AJ and began rubbing his back.

Just before anyone could say anything, the first drops of rain began pounding down on them.

" Damn now the sent is going to get washed away." Luna cried out as it began to pour down rain as the wind also picked up too.

" We are close," AJ said as he pointed to land.

" Oh no ... not there ...." was all Luna could say when she realized where they were heading.

" What is it Luna." Nick asked as he looked over to her and saw a scared look on her face.

" That's Hell's Bayou ... and no one never leaves that place alive ..." was all Luna could say as Michael steered the boat into the darken bayou.

" Um... Luna I have bad news I lost the sent." AJ said as he turned to Luna and gave her a scared look.

" AJ, I'm sure we will find her," Nick said getting between AJ and Luna, he put both his arms around them and giving them a group hug.

" Luna we are here, I'm lowering the smaller boat." Michael said coming up to the small group.

" Ok thank you Michael, ok I want you two to stay here, we are going to scout the island so that away we can figure out where she is at, if something happens to you both I would never forgive myself." Luna turned away from the railing and looked at the two Backstreet Boys who just nodded their heads.

Nick came up to Luna and pulled her to him and kissed her before letting her go so that way she and the small group of Vampires left the boat.

" You think they will find her." Nick asked as he watched AJ.

The only thing that AJ could do was shake his head no, just before something caught his attention.

" HELP ME! NO PLEASE NO MORE!" Erin's voice echoed in AJ's head.

" Erin where are you?" AJ answered back but all he got was a loud scream coming back to him.

" AJ what's wrong?" Nick asked when he noticed a scared look come across AJ's face.

But instead answering Nick's question AJ jumped into the gator infested waters and swam to the shore, the only thing Nick could do was follow AJ.

Luna and the small group of vampires searched the island but didn't find the house where she could be hiding in, there have been rumors for years that there is old abandon plantation on one of the islands in Hell's Bayou.

" There is nothing Mistress and I can tell there hasn't been anyone here for a very long time." Michael said coming up to Luna.

" Know Michael, Damn and there are two many islands in this Bayou and could take us days until we find her and it will be to late by then." Luna said just as felt Nick and he wasn't on the boat.

" Are you ok Mistress." Michael asked he saw a worried look come across Luna's face.

" Damn they are not on the boat. Nick why aren't you on the boat?" Luna called out to Nick telepathically.

" Sorry Luna, I'm following AJ something happen and he just jumped off the boat and took off so I followed him." Nick said as he stopped and looked around because he lost the sight of AJ as the mist became a thicker fog and the rain was falling harder.

" Ok keep open mind so that way I can follow you, just be careful." Luna said as turned away from the small group and began heading in the direction that they came from.
Chapter 9 by Nessie
Chapter 9

Erin was laying on the cold wet floor when the door opened up and she heard the heavy boots of Big John coming down the stairs. The only thing Erin could do is pray to her gods that someone find her, or let her die, because she just couldn't take any more pain.

" Well ... well ... my sweet little Vamp we are now going to have some real fun." Big John said coming up to Erin and dropping an old leather bag down beside her.

" Please no more!" Erin begged as she tried to see him through her swollen eyes.

"What you going to do for me if I stop?" Big John asked.
" We both know that there isn't anything I want do for you, but if Luna ever finds me you better say your prayers because we both know that she will never show you any mercy." Erin said as she looked over to see Big John making a small fire before opening up the leather bag that was laying next to her.

"Erin, where are you?" She heard AJ said telepathically to her.

Erin thought she was hearing things, because she thought she heard AJ's voice. But if faded when she felt a hot burning stake gets driven through her right shoulder. Erin let out a loud scream. She started to cry.

" Well the goody goody Vamp can feel pain, and even cry ... you know that turns me on... I'm not done yet." Big John said as he picked up another stake and heats it up before going back to Erin and driving into right hand.

"Why?" Erin asked.

" Damn John you should have gagged her before you started doing this. Hello Erin." a female voice said coming up behind him.

Erin looked over behind him. "Sasha,"

" Why he is doing this, because you took someone away from me, and no one and I mean no one gets in my way when I want something. John wasn't there you wanted her to do to you ... well now that I'm here you can do it while I do what you are doing here." Sasha said coming around John and grabbing his hard penis, before unzipping his pants and pulling out his penis.

" Yeah there is something that I want to do to her so badly, here baby put this in her." John said handing Sasha the stake, before kneeling down next to Erin and pulling her head towards him and thrusting his dick into her mouth.

Erin couldn't help it when a tear rolled down her face. "Get here quick," Erin said to AJ in a message. Erin knew if she pulled away from him it wouldn't be good.

It was over before she knew it because she heard Big John grunt and moan before cumming deep down her throat.

" Damn John you are nothing but a minute man." Sasha laughed at the man who was standing up and putting himself back into his pants.

" That's not what you said the other night. Give me that." John said taking the stake and put it into the flames before coming back over to Erin and driving the stake into her left shoulder.

Then Sasha took a metal bar and heat it up and put against Erin's inter thigh, leaving a nasty burn on her leg, before she moved up to her stomach and burning her there too.

" HELP ME! NO PLEASE NO MORE!" Erin cried out in pain, but what she didn't know she screamed in AJ's head.

" I'm here baby. I'll be there to get you soon," AJ said to her in her in a message.

AJ stopped and Nick ran right into him, he just stood there looking around trying to figure out which way to go now, because he felt her powers over him began to fade.

AJ noticed someone coming up behind him. He looked over and saw it was Luna. "She's there," Luna said pointing.

" How can you tell?" Nick said as looked the way she pointed but all he saw was more swamp.

" Because I can feel Sasha." Luna said as her eyes began to glow blood red again.

" She's being hurt," AJ said looking at Luna.

But before she could say anything AJ was gone, and headed towards the place where she pointed.

" AJ wait," Luna said following him.

" No Luna, she is dying and they are torturing her she barely breathing now." AJ pulled his arm out of Luna's hand and glared at her before taking off again.

" Just let me go in first," Luna said opening a door.

" Fine but I want to get Erin first." AJ said stepping aside so Luna could go through the door.

" Don't you worry, I plan on taking Sasha out." Luna said knowing she was stronger then her and her help.

" Luna! Don't kill her just yet, nor Big John at the moment he is the only thing that is keeping this place from falling down around us, and his power is also still wrapped around Erin and if he dies so does Erin." Rebecca said coming up next to Luna and holding her back.

" Any suggestions?" Luna said.

" I know who we can use in the ceremony, but first grandpa needs to take the spell off Big John before we can kill him." Rebecca said with a huge smile.

" Um... wait a minutes you know what Luna is." Nick turned to Rebecca and looking at her in surprise.

Rebecca nodded her head. "We need to get her now. She's dying." AJ said.

" He is right we will decided what to do with them once we have them locked up and Erin home and safe." Luna said before she went into the house and headed for the basement.

" Let me help you so AJ can get her," Rebecca said.

" Ok you take care of your sister, and I'll take Big John with Michael's help, and remember guys no one dies well not yet anyway." Luna said as she quietly opened the basement door.

They quietly headed down the stairs, and when AJ saw what they were doing to Erin, he almost took off for Big John but Nick was holding him back so that way both Rebecca and Luna could take care of Sasha and Big John.

Rebecca and Luna headed down in front of the guys. Sasha turned around and saw them. She knew she was in big trouble.

“ Um … Luna! It’s been awhile… um Rebecca what are you doing here?” Sasha said as she was looking at them, as she was trying to figure out away to get out of the room alive, but as she looked up at the stairs she saw that it was no way out.

" We were looking for Erin," Luna said.

" Looks like we found her," Rebecca said.

“ Tell your friend here to back away from Erin, and nothing will happen to him or to you either.” Rebecca said looking at her sister and Big John who was holding a hot metal stake in his hand.

“ We all know that if something happens to Big John Erin is good as dead. So you see We have the upper hand here sister.” Sasha said but she made the mistake of taking her eyes off of Luna, who lunged forward and had her up against the wall, as she was holding her by the throat.

“ True we can’t do anything to him, but that’s a whole nether story.” Luna bent her head close to Sasha’s neck and smelled her blood flowing in her vain and licked her neck, before dropping Sasha from her grasps.

" All I ask is for you to let her go. I wont tell Grandfather." Rebecca said hoping her little lie would turn Sasha in agreeing. She just wanted her to let Erin go and she would deal with her later.

“ Fine, you can have her, but if she makes one wrong move then she dies. But as for him.” Luna said turning on Big John and knocking him down on the ground and poured the oils that Rebecca handed her and she saw that he was frozen.

“ Ok lets get her out of here and home and fix her up before the weekend.” Luna said as she motion for Michael to come over and pick up Big John and took him to their boat.

" Shh... baby it's ok am here, am getting you out of here and taking you home." AJ said as he came over to Erin and grabbed a hold over her hand to let her know that he was there to take home.

" Thanks I knew that you would come." Erin whispered to him as she grabbed his hand.

Nick came over to them and with his help both him and AJ carried Erin out of the basement and to the waiting boat.

" How do you feel?" Luna asked as the guys laid Erin down on the bed.

“ I will feel better once we get home and I can rest, there is one thing I wish. I want Sasha’s blood.” Erin said before she passed out from her pain.

" How can you get it?" Nick asked.

“ She will have Sasha as our sacrifice and it will be her blood that she will drink.” Luna said as she turned to Nick and saw his face whiten just a little when he realized what that meant.

“ I see well then sounds fine to me that bitch deserves to die.” Nick said as a wicked smile came across his face.

"Are you sure she'll be alright?" AJ asked holding Erin.

“ Yes she will be fine once she has rested and once we have Big John locked up then we can unfreeze him and then she will be feeling better.” Luna said putting her hand on AJ’s shoulder to let him know that things were going to be ok.

" Why would Sasha want to hurt her?" AJ asked.

“ You are the reason.” Rebecca said as she came over to the bed and put the small bag down on the foot of the bed before looking down at Erin and seeing all the metal stakes that was in all over Erin’s body.

"I wasn't interested in her. I've only been interested in Erin since I met her." AJ said watching Rebecca.

“ I know … um … I need everyone to leave the room so that way I can do the healing spell. And I also have to get all these stakes out of her first before the spell.” Rebecca looked at AJ and giving him a smile.

" Alright," Nick said pulling AJ into the galley of the boat.

" I hope she'll be okay," AJ said.

“ Am sure everything will be fine once we get back to the house. Um… why do I have a feeling that you are planning something.” Nick said as they walked up to the deck and over to the railing.

" I just want the bitch to die," AJ said.

“ I understand and I too want her to die too… um … AJ what would you say if I told you that I don’t want to leave the island and that I want to be with Luna.” Nick said as the just stood there and looking at the Bayou as Michael drove the boat through the rain.

“ Then I guess this means the end of the Backstreet Boys, and the beginning of a forever life with the two beautiful.” AJ smiled to Nick.

They just stood there in silence and thinking about a life without the other guys but knew that they couldn’t be without the others.

" What if we could change the rest of the guys? We could have both. Life long fame and love?" AJ said.

“ You know I was thinking the same thing, I will talk to Luna and see what she thinks first and if she agrees then I’ll call Howie and Kevin and you can call Brian, but knowing him he would never agree to a forever life.” Nick said as there was a whistle call coming from somewhere out in the woods that surrounded them.

" Did you hear that? I think we need to lock the door." AJ said.

“ Yeah I did… Luna you better get inside…” Nick started to say, but Luna just smiled at him.

“ It’s ok that was friend to let us know that things are going as plan.” Luna said as she raised her hands to her mouth and whistle back.

Then there was a double whistle came back to them.

" What does the double whistle mean?" Nick asked.

“ Well it seems there are some friends of yours in the City.” Luna said before turning and heading back inside the wheel house.

AJ looked at Nick. " The rest of the group?"

“ I guess well am tired of getting wet so I’m going back to down stairs and laying down.” Nick said as he turned away from the railing and headed for the hatch door and going down into the galley.

" I'll go lay down too," AJ said as he too left the wet deck and went down below and to one of the crew beds and laid down.

Two hours later they arrived at the house and with Michael’s help they put Erin to bed, and it was here that Luna told both Nick and AJ that they should go to city and be with their friends until it is time for the ceremony but only they could join them and not their friends.

Both guys agreed because they knew that there really wasn’t anything that they could do but wait so Michael took them back to the city where they met up with the rest of the guys and two of the wives.
Chapter 10 by Nessie
Chapter 10

Two and half hours later Michael docked the boat and helped both AJ and Nick off onto the dock.

“ I will come back the day of the ceremony for you guys and if your friends want to come back here then we can pick them up the day after the ceremony.” Michael said before getting back onto the boat.

“ Ok we will see you then.” Nick said before him and AJ headed for their cars.

Thirty minutes later they entered the city and headed straight for the hotel that the rest of the guys were staying at.

Walking into the hotel they came up to the front desk where Mr. Robertson was sitting behind and reading the newspaper.

“ Welcome back boys here is the rooms that your friends are in.” the old man slid a piece of paper across the counter with the numbers of the room on it.

“ Thank you.” AJ said as he took the paper and they headed for the floor that the rest of the Backstreet Boys were staying on.

AJ walked the guys to their rooms and both him and Nick stood in front of one door and they heard everyone’s voice coming from inside the room.

Nick raised his hand and knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer the door.

A few minutes later the door opened. " May I help you?"

“ Yeah we are looking for our friends.” Nick gave the person a gruffly sound voice.

" They are right here," the person who opened the door and stepped aside and to let Nick and AJ into the room.

“ It’s good to see you too Kevin.” Nick said as they came into the room and saw who it was that had opened the door.

Kevin started laughing at him. "We need to talk," AJ said somewhat giving him and evil look to let him know that he wasn’t in the mood for any kind of pranks.

“ Ok find what is his problem Nick and why are you guys not here in the city.” Kevin said going back to the couch and sitting down between Kristin and Leigh.

Nick looked around and saw both Kristin and Leigh, Howie and Brian, but he didn’t see Leighanne.

" First of all where is Leighanne?" Nick said with a puzzled look on his face as he looked over to Brian and saw his face turn slightly red as he looked very pissed off.

“ Leighanne left me, can you say I found out that she was seeing someone else.” Brian said as looked up at Nick and he saw tears welling up his friend’s eyes.

“ I'm sorry bro. AJ do you want to tell them the idea or should I?" Nick asked sitting down on the right side of the bed.

" You can," AJ said sitting down next to him.

“ Um… well … you see AJ and I met two wonderful and beautiful ladies, and well they asked us to be with them… but there is something very different about them they are not your regular girls either.” Nick started to tell the others but finding it hard to tell them what Luna and Erin was, he then turned and looked at AJ for some kind of help.

" What do you guys think of witches and vampires and stuff?" AJ asked watching the guys’ faces.

“ I always wonder if there was any truth behind the myths of Vampires and Witches.” Kevin said as he nodded to Kristin who also nodded.

" Well they are very real. We want to change and we were hoping you guys would too. We could be famous forever!" Nick said as AJ nodded.

“ You know that doesn’t surprise me at all, you do know that New Orleans is also known as the city of the undead, you know that does sound great, being alive forever and making music that long too.” Howie said as he looked over to Leigh and she too gave him a smile before nodding yes to him.

" What about you guys," looking over at Kevin, Brian and Kristen and saw them looking over at each other and smiling.

“ You can count us in too, so when do we get to meet these two lady friends of yours’.” Kevin said as he got up and went over to the mini fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine.

" You can meet Erin after she's better. Another of her kind tried to hurt her cause she wanted me and I was hitting on Erin." AJ said watching Kevin pour a little bit of wine in the cups and started passing the cups out to everyone.

“ You guys will get to see them Sunday, AJ and I will have to be back at the Island Saturday, but Michael will come and get you all.” Nick said as he took his cup from Kevin.

" How come we can't stay with you guys there?" Brian asked taking a drink of wine.

“ Well there is a private ceremony going to be going on and well they don’t know how well you are going to take it. Let’s just say the persons who hurt Erin will be sacrificed.” Nick said with a very evil look come across his face like he just couldn’t wait to see Sasha and Big John die.

There was a knock on the door and Kevin went over to get and saw a young lady standing in the hallway.

“ Sorry to interrupt but I’m looking for AJ and Nick.” Rebecca said looking up at Kevin.

" Is Erin ok?" AJ asking jumping up and walking over to her?

“ She is just the same when you left, um… Luna said for me to come and get all of you and she will let the others join the ceremony if they want to if not they can stay at the house.” Rebecca said as she looked at the other people in the room.

" We will come with you guys." Kevin said as he smiled to Rebecca.

“ Ok well grandpa has a boat ready for us to use, oh by the way I am Rebecca.” Rebecca said as she looked at both AJ and Nick and introduced herself to the people in the room.

" We will gather our things. Give us about 10," Kevin said as Kristin got up and started getting their things together and Howie, Leigh and Brian went to their rooms and started gathering up their stuff too.

“ It will be a two hour trip to Island and make sure that you have a rain coat or something that will keep you guys dry because it’s pouring down at there.” Rebecca said before leaving the room and heading back down stairs to the lobby.

“ We will be down in the lobby waiting for you guys, and hey you guys will really like the place it’s a real Southern Plantation.” Nick said before following Rebecca out the door and catching up with her at the elevators.

" See you guys in a few," Kevin said. They started getting their things ready.

Nick, AJ and Rebecca went down to the lobby as Rebecca went to the office to talk with her grandfather and making sure that he had everything ready for Saturday night, while Nick and AJ sat down on the couch and began looking at the magazines that was sitting on the coffee table.

" I hope Erin will be okay," AJ said with fear in his voice.

“ Am sure she will be AJ, like Luna said we just have to give her time to heal, so that means you may not get to be near her.” Nick said as Brian walked off the elevator.

" I want to see her," AJ said as his voice broke.

“ I know AJ, but you might be able too, because she can’t be touched, we don’t want her to get infected and she die on us.” Nick said as the rest of the group came off the elevator and Rebecca came out of the office and joined the group.

“ Ok guys I told Kevin and Kristin that the boat ride to Island will take us two hours so if you are ready then we need to get going before the wind picks up even more.” Rebecca said as she nodded bye to grandfather and the group followed her out of the hotel and they saw a mini-bus waiting for them.

The group followed Rebecca on to the bus and the drive drove them down to the docks and the boat was waiting for them.

The small crew came over and took the bags while the guys and ladies got on boat and got comfy while their bags were being loaded on board.

Two hours later the Island came into view thru the fog and it just blew the small groups mind as to see how creepy it looks as the fog crept around them.

" We are here." AJ said pointing to the island. Kevin saw a tear roll down AJ’s face.

" You really like this girl huh," Kevin asked coming up to AJ and squeezing his shoulder to let him know he understands.

“ Yeah I do, I really love her Kev and I would do anything for her even die.” AJ said as he saw Michael come up and help tie up the boat and get the bags onto the small cart.

“ Welcome please follow me the carts are waiting for us.” Michael said as he nodded over to the waiting golf carts.

Everyone got onto the carts and they drove up to the house and waiting on the front porch was Luna.

" Welcome everyone I am Luna, Michael can you take them to the overseers house, Nick you will be staying here and AJ your room has been moved to the room next to Erin's ." Luna said as she looked at AJ.

Michael took the small group down to the overseers house where they were in total aww at the house, they unpacked and went back to the main house where they found dinner waiting for them.

" Luna when can I see her?" AJ asked as he and Luna walked towards the dining room.

" You can see her tomorrow afternoon after lunch. Right now she is soaking." was all Luna going to say about what was going on with Erin, she turned and went back into dining room to where everyone was waiting for them.

AJ followed behind her and sat down in the chair next to the chair that Erin would be sitting in if she was with them.

“ I hope that everyone is hungry, we have a huge dinner fixed for all of you.” Luna said as the servants came into the room and began serving the small group that was sitting around the table.

" Something smells good," Kristin said watching them lay plates of food in front of them.

“ I hope you all like duck our cook has been cooking all day, and we even have cherry pie for dessert.” Luna said as the servants removed the covers off the plates and reviled Duck, mash potatoes, corn.

" We love it," Brian said with a smile as he unfolded his napkin and put into his lap and everyone began to eat their dinner.

Two hours later Luna, AJ and Nick was saying goodnight to everyone before Michael drove them back to the overseers house.

“ Well I don’t know about you guys but I’m going to call it a night, see you in a little bit Nick.” Luna said as she got up from her seat, came over to AJ and gave him a small kiss on the forehead, before she walked out of the room and up to her room.

" Well the faster I get to bed the faster it will be to see Erin," AJ said heading up the stairs.

“ Ok see you in the morning then and AJ it is going to be ok.” Nick said as he followed AJ up the stairs before going to the right while AJ went left.

Nick walked up to Luna’s bedroom and tapped on the door before walking into the room and saw Luna laying in the bed.

“ AJ really isn’t taking not able to see Erin until tomorrow very well, I don’t know about you but all I want to do is go to sleep. You wore me out baby.” Nick said getting undress and climbed into bed and laid down next to Luna.

" She isn't well now. He doesn't want to see her like this right now." Luna said curling up to him.

Nick pulled Luna closer to him and closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around Luna and fell into a deep sleep.
Chapter 11 by Nessie
Chapter 11

Nick wakes up to the sound of birds chirping rolling over he notices that the space beside him is empty.

Getting up out of the bed Nick goes to the bathroom and gets clean up and dressed before heading downstairs.

“ Morning Nick.” Kevin said as Nick walked into the dining room.

“ Morning everybody, man I could smell the bacon all the way upstairs.” Nick said as he sat down next to the empty chair that belongs to AJ.

" It all does smell good. They sure know how to cook," Brian said waiting for the food to be ready.

" Where is AJ," Nick asked looking at the empty place next to him and saw that the place next to him wasn’t set.

“ Good morning everyone, AJ is sitting with Erin, and he will have breakfast sent to him there.” Luna said as she came into the room and took her seat at the head of the table on the other side of Nick.

" How is she feeling?" Nick asked as he started rubbing his foot against Luna's.

“ She is awake and the holes in her body are slowly healing, the ones that are in her chest and stomach really don’t want to close up like they are suppose to, I don’t know what we are going to do if they don’t close up.” Luna said as she moved her foot up and put it on Nick’s lap.

" Isn't there a spell that could help them close off?" Nick asked as he moved his hand down to his lap with his napkin as he unzipped his pants and put the napkin over his unzipped part of his pants.

“ I’m sorry to say no there isn’t any kind of spell that we can do for her, the only thing is blood, but she can’t have any until this this weekend and that is four days away.” Luna said as she moved here foot so that she could rub against Nick’s now bare penis.

" What would happen if the ceremony was moved up? I hate seeing AJ upset because I can tell he really likes her." Kevin asked as the servants came in with the breakfast.

“ We can’t do that because if it is altered in any way she will die, it has to be this weekend because she will be full Vampire and will not be needing blood every three months it will be once a year.” Luna said as the young girl put the covered plate down in front of her Mistress.

" I hope she makes it to then for AJs sake," Kevin said as another servant put his food down in front of him and she lifted up the cover and he saw pancakes, bacon and sausage on his plate.

“ I too hope that she makes it, in the mean time we have to make sure that she doesn’t get any kind of blood.” Luna said as she looked around the table and saw that everyone had their food and motion for everyone to start eating.

" You don't think AJ would try to give her blood? " Kristen asked as she took a bite of her pancake.

“ I am one step of head of that thought, AJ isn’t alone with Erin, Rebecca is there with them and he can’t touch her anyway because there is a barrier around her.” Luna said looked at Nick and saw him take a deep breath.

" Are you alright," Kevin asked looking at Nick with a strange look.

“ Yeah I fine now.” Nick’s voice cracked a little bit as he looked back at Kevin.

It took Kevin a minute to realize what happened. He smiled and nodded at him.

“ Nick please don’t tell me that you just do what I think you just did.” Howie said as he watched the looks between Kevin and Nick.

" He did." Kevin said answering Howie with a smile.

“ Oh man that is gross mostly when we are eating breakfast, couldn’t you do that later.” Brian said as he choked on his coffee.

“ Hey don’t blame me she made me do it.” Nick smiled at Luna who just smiled back at him and pushed her foot harder against him.

" I didn't hear you complaining." Luna said with a smile.

“ I’m not and you do know that I will get you back later on.” Nick smiled back at Luna.

“ Hey I just had an idea, what about using semen on the wounds, I heard somewhere that some cultures use it for medicine.” Leah said looking at the small group that was sitting around the table.

" I bet AJ would be up for that." Luna said with a small laugh, as everyone was finishing up their breakfast.

“ I’m sure he will, who is going to let him know what we are talking about.” Nick said as he finished his breakfast, and zipped up his pants before getting up from the table.

" I guess I can." Kevin said as he too got up from the table.

Everyone got up from the table and went their separate ways, Howie and Leigh went back to their room, Brian and Kristen went with one of the servants and toured the island, while Nick went to the garden with his guitar and started writing a song. While Kevin headed up to Erin’s room with Luna.

Luna and Kevin entered Erin's room. As they entered they saw AJ asleep in the chair. Luna walked over to AJ and nudged his shoulder. He opened his eyes.

" We have an idea," Luna said as she sat next to Erin's bed.

" It came up during breakfast that some cultures use semen on wounds that wont heal. We thought maybe you want to try that on the ones that were having problems healing." Kevin said as he stood at the end of the bed

. " Um... Ok and you really thing that this will work, and what would happen if this doesn't work." AJ asked as he sat up and began rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

" It could work. I could do some research about it in some books," Luna said looking up at Kevin with a hopeful look.

“ Ok … I know there is something that you are not telling me, as to why we need to this?” AJ asked with fear in his voice, and having a feeling that he will not like what they are trying to tell him.

Kevin looked over at Luna. He didn't know what to say.

“ Um… AJ we have some bad news for you and it has to with Erin.” Luna said as she lean forward some and took a hold of AJ’s hands and noticed that they were iced cold, as she began to hold them.

" What is it?" AJ asking as a tear fell down his face.

“ I hate to say this but she is dying AJ, and the only thing that could save her is blood, but the only problem is we can’t give her that.” Luna said as she too felt a tear roll down her face because there wasn’t an easy way to let him know about there may not be a cure for her.

" There isn't a way it give it her before then?" AJ asked starting to sob.

“ I am sorry to say no we can’t because if we do it will only kill her faster, we have to wait until the ceremony and right now the only thing we can do is keep her comfy and try to heal up the wounds that are not healing.” Luna said as she pulled the young man into her arms and held him as he began to sob harder.

" Figures, the one time I find someone I actually starting to fall for isn't going to make it." AJ said as he kept crying.

“ I have an idea and it may work.” Nick said as he stood in the doorway.

" What is it?" They asked at the same time looking at him.

“ Well doesn’t blood have the proteins that you guys need to live on, well some of my ex’s use to say the something about semen having protein in it too so with that said why don’t make her drink it too.” Nick said as he looked at the small group in the room.

" Is she well enough to drink it?" Kevin asked looking back over to Luna.

“ No but what choice do we have, I would say wait until tomorrow, but then again she may not make it through the night. The choice is up to you AJ do you want us to try doing both of treatments?” Luna said as she looked at AJ and reached out and wiped a tear from his eyes.

" If you think it will work." AJ said as Erin reached out for Luna's hand.

“ Ok then lets do this, so let me get Rebecca and tell her what we are going to do, so that way we can get started as quickly as we can.” Luna said as she took AJ’s hand and gave it a gentle squeeze before standing up.

" I hope this works." AJ said as he gave a small smile to Luna, Kevin and Nick.

“ Have you ate anything? I see the plate is still here.” Kevin said as Luna and Nick left the room and he looked over to the dresser and saw that the silver covered was still on the plate.

" No, I'm not that hungry." AJ said looking over at it.

“ Bro you need to eat something you need to be strong for Erin, let me get you a little something.” Kevin said as he went over to AJ and patted him on the back.

" Thanks." AJ said as there was a tap on the door and a servant came in an took the plate away.

“ Ok I will get you a couple of pieces of toast and some bacon, how many pieces of bacon do you want. Hello Rebecca.” Kevin said as he went back to the door just as Rebecca came into the room.

" Surprise me." AJ said looking at Kevin.

“ Ok that I will do, I’ll be back soon with your food.” Kevin said as he headed out of the room and headed downstairs.

AJ smiled at Rebecca as she sat down.

“ Ok AJ Luna just said that Nick had an idea and it may work, I too have said that before about a man’s semen, now the question is how are we going to get the semen.” Rebecca said with a smile on her face.

" I can supply some. I want to help her." AJ said as he smiled back at her.

“ Good now how do you want to this?” Rebecca asked as she leaned forward and put her hand on AJ’s upper thigh.

" You got a container I can put it in? I can go to the bathroom and fill it." AJ said.

“ Yes, but how do you want any help to get started?” Rebecca asked as she moved her hand up and began rubbing her hand over the front of his pants.

" I think I can manage." AJ said standing up.

“ Ok but if you need any help just let me know, here is the container.” Rebecca standing up too, and leaned forward, and gently squeezed his still soft penis before handing him the container.

" Rebecca, you know that the one person who I would ask to help me is laying here dying. I love her." AJ said before walking over towards the bathroom.

“ That is a great answer AJ, I was testing you. And it takes true love to see who the person truly is and you will make a great mate for Erin. I will sit with her while you are doing your thing in the bathroom and we will give it to her right away.” Rebecca said as she sat down in the chair that AJ was sitting in and Kevin came back into the room with AJ’s food.

" Where is AJ?" Kevin asked as he put the covered plate down on the dresser.

" He is in the bathroom doing his thing." Rebecca said nodding towards the bathroom.

“ Ok I just hope that he washes his hands afterwards, could you make sure that he eats this please.” Kevin said with a nodded before he turned and left the room.

Kevin was standing on the top of the stairs when he heard what sounded like someone screaming, so he just stood there for a few minutes more to see if he could hear the sound again.

“ Oh Nick harder baby!” Luna screamed out when Nick slammed harder into her.

“ Damn little bro.” Kevin said as he started down the stairs with a laugh and smiling knowing that someone was having a great time.

Rebecca waited a bit in Erin's room. After about fifteen minutes, AJ walked back to the room.

" I can get more in a bit," AJ said sitting down next to the bed.

“ This will be enough for now, let’s wait a couple of hours before we do it again. Your food is on the dresser so while you are eating am going to put some on her wounds before giving it to her to drink, this is going to be gross so if you have a weak stomach then you better go back to your room to eat.” Rebecca said taking the container from AJ and looking at the fluid.

" I want to stay here." AJ said walking over to the plate and lifting the cover and saw that it was chicken leg and mash potatoes.

“ Ok but I warned you.” Rebecca said going over to the bed and moved her hand and mumbled something under her breath.

" What was that?" AJ asked as he took his plate and sat down in the sitting area in the room.

“ It is a barrier that I put around her so that way you cannot touch her.” Rebecca said as she took the spoon off the nightstand and began spooning the fluid out of the container and putting it onto the open wounds.

" How long will it take to work, if it does that is." AJ said as he took a bite of his chicken.

“ The wounds should start closing about thirty minutes to an hour, as for the drinking part that am not sure.” Rebecca said as she gently raised Erin’s head and started pour the semen into her mouth.

" Can I help with anything else?" AJ asked trying to eat his food.

“ No am done here, now we just have to wait.” Rebecca said before she mumbled something else before putting the now empty container on the nightstand and walked over to the loveseat and sat down.

" Are you sure you are mumbling a spell?" AJ asked. He sensed that she was mad about turning her down.

“ Yes AJ it was a spell and no am not mad about you turning me down, you are great and special guy, and that’s what Erin needs in her life someone who is loyal to her and to her alone. The last two hundred men that she had was all were scumbags they only wanted her so they could live forever, but lets say they never made it thru the transformation part.” Rebecca watched AJ finish his chicken and started eating his mash potatoes.

" I don't understand how someone could use her. Two hundred men?" AJ asked as he almost choked on his food.

“ I know what you mean the sad thing was only one person did somewhat survive the transformation part, but he isn’t a full vampire. Um… yes two hundred men. To learn more about that you will have to ask her about that. I suggest that you go and lay down for a little bit I will sit here with her and watch her and if there is any change you will be the first person that I will come and get.” Rebecca laughed a little bit as she saw the shocked look come across AJ’s face.

" I guess I am a little tired." AJ said getting up and head to his room.

As AJ left the room he was standing in the middle of the hallway when heard a loud voice scream out.

“ Yes Luna am coming oh yeah here it comes.” AJ heard Nick scream out Luna’s name as he climaxed.

AJ just shook his head and started walking down the hallway some and going into his room. Walking into the room he shut the door behind him and started undressing as he walked to the bed.
Climbing into the bed he pulled the covers over his naked body and closed his eyes. He drifted off to a dreamless sleep.
Chapter 12 by shorttotheizzy
About an hour into his nap, AJ heard a knock at his door. He rolled over and grabbed some cloths. He opened the door and saw Rebecca standing there.

" Did it work?" AJ asked looking at her with hope in his eyes.

" The wounds are slowly healing. It will take a little more time. There is eye movement now; all we can do now is wait." Rebecca said smiled at him and they both could smell and hear sound of everyone downstairs.

" I hope it works fast," AJ said as he stepped aside and let Rebecca come into the room.

“ I hope it works too, well it’s lunch time, and Luna really wants us to come downstairs and join everyone in the dining room.” Rebecca came into the room and watched AJ pick up his shirt off the chair and put it on before going to the bed and putting on his shoes.

" Well, let's head downstairs then." AJ said getting up from the bed.

They left the room and headed down the steps and walking into the dining room to see everybody sitting at the table.

“ Afternoon, everybody I do have some good news to report. The wounds are healing, but slowly though, and there was some eye movement too. So thanks Nick for your idea, you may have saved Erin’s life.” Rebecca going to her seat and watching AJ sitting down next Nick.

" Glad I could help." Nick said waiting on lunch.

“ Um… Luna this may be a way to personal question but Rebecca told me that Erin has had a lot of men, so what about you have you had a lot of them too?” AJ asked as the butler came into the room.

“ Lunch is now served.” The butler announced just before the door from the kitchen opened up and the servants came into the room with the covered dishes.

" What is he talking about" Nick asked as the young house maid put the plate down in front of him and rubbed up against him.

Luna looked at the young girl and gave her a warning look that told her that if she rubbed up against Nick one more time she would be joining Sasha and Big John on the sacrifice alter.

“ Sorry I told AJ that he was a very wonderful person, and I just mention that she had two hundred men.” Rebecca said as the butler bowed his head and followed the rest of the staff back into the kitchen.

" Like been with been with?” Nick asked as he turned his attention away from the pot-roast and looked up at both AJ and Rebecca.

“ Yes Nick been with, as in had sex with them.” AJ said as he looked back at him and then looked at over to Luna and waited for her to reply to his question about the men in her life.

" She had only slept very few out of the 200." Luna said hoping that AJ wouldn't change his mind about her.

“ Really well that is good to hear, so what about you how many have you had?” AJ said with a smile on his face and he looked at Luna with his right eyebrow lifted up.

“ If you must know 684 men and 84 women. Erin and 75 women and a couple of them are still with us too.” Luna said as one of the servants came in the dining room and refilled the water glasses.

" Wow." AJ said smiling at her.

“ So is there any men that you slept with are they here and do you still have some feelings for them?” Nick asked as he almost choked on his food, and glared at Luna as he began to feel the green monster of jealous coming out.

" Nope, not at all. They just used me to get changed." Luna said glaring back at Nick and then started to laugh a little bit when she saw that he was jealous.

“ I did tell him that most of them didn’t make the transformation but there was one of them that somewhat did.” Rebecca said as she looked at Luna and wondering if she or Luna should let everyone know who that person is.

" Who is the one person," Nick asked as reached out and grabbed his water glass and took a sip of his water.

“ Well that person is Big John, his body changed but his mind got scrabbled up so now you can say he is crazy.” Luna said as she took a bite of a potato.

" Big John? The one that hurt Erin?" AJ asked getting upset.

“ Yes the one who hurt Erin, but the only way he could be doing things like that is he is being controlled by someone.” Rebecca said finishing up the rest of her lunch.

" And that would be Sasha doing that." Nick added looking at Rebecca.

There was a loud commotion coming from the foyer and Luna heard Michael’s voice and it sounded frantic.

“ Excuse me for a moment.” Luna said getting up from the table and left the dining room and went to see what was going on in the foyer.

“ No it can’t be her, because she isn’t strong enough, and not a full powerful witch.” Rebecca said as she wonder what was going on in the foyer.

Luna came back into the room and she had a very scared look on her face and she motion for Rebecca to follow her.

“ Um … excuse me?” Rebecca said getting up and leaving everyone at the table wondering what was going on.

" What is it?" Rebecca asked ask she got closer to Luna.

“ Get Erin out of the house, you and Michael take her out through the tunnel and hide her we can’t let AJ see you guys take her away… um… Big John has escape and I have a feeling that he will come for Erin and finish what he started.” Luna whispered to Rebecca and nodded for Michael to head upstairs and get Erin through the hidden passage way that is upstairs.

They hurried and got Erin out of the house. A few minutes later Big John showed up and began banging on the front doors trying to get into the house.

“ What the hell is that and what is going on!” Kevin said as couple of servants came into the room and took the silver ware off the table and that was in the hutch that was behind Nick.

No one answered and they followed everyone to the door.

" It's Big John." AJ said aggressively.

“ I thought you guys had him locked up, and where is Rebecca?” Nick said as he looked over to Luna and wonder why she told Rebecca to leave.

" We did but I have feeling that someone undid our spell and freed him, I wonder who could be that powerful to break the high priestess spell." Luna said grabbed Nick's hand and lead him to the small closet under the stairs and leading him to the tunnel.

" Go to the docks and go with Rebecca and Michael so that way you can help them watch over Erin." Luna said as she kissed him and pushed him through the hidden door.

Luna walked back into the Foyer and looked at AJ and the rest of the group and then motion for them to follower her up the stairs.

They followed her and then she finally stopped.

" What is going in?" AJ asked as he stopped next to Luna and just watched her move around nervously.

" Come with me we have to get out of here quickly." Luna said as she tapped on the wall three times in different places then there was a click sound and the door opened up and there was the secret tunnel that Rebecca and Michael used not to long ago with Erin.

They hurried and followed her as they walked further down the tunnel until they came out near the docks.

There was another boat waiting for them and this time it had the whole household on it and they took off to their new hidden place in the swamp. But four people will be missing when they come to the new place.

Four hours later they came to another island and docked. AJ got out of the boat and helped Luna out and waiting for them was a couple of horse and buggies that would take them to a bigger house but this house looked like a castle.

" Wow!" AJ said in amazement as the castle came more into view.

“ Welcome to my original house, this place was moved stone by stone from England to here.” Luna said as the buggies went over the draw bridge.

" It is incredible." Leigh said as the buggy stopped right in front of the double doors of the entrance of the castle and the footman came and opened up the door of the buggy.

“ Thank you, like the plantation we have no electricity here. And I hope that you all will try to enjoy your stay here until it’s time for the ceremony in four days.” Luna said as the footman held out his hand and helped her out of the buggy.

" Thanks," Kristin said as a footman helped her out of the buggy too.

" Wow this place is beautiful it reminds me of the places that we saw when we were in Europe." Brian said as him, Kristin and Kevin came up to Luna, AJ, Howie and Leigh.

" Why can't I be with Erin?" AJ asked as they walked into the castle and saw all the staff lined up to greet their Mistress as they came into the great hall.

" Um... Where is Nick and Rebecca?" Kevin asked as looked around and saw that it was only them here.

" Yea good question." AJ said as he too noticed that they were not here, and he also remembered seeing Luna take Nick to the closet that they went to before and wonder where Nick was and if he was fine.

“ I sent Nick on a mission with Rebecca and don’t worry we will meet up with them in four days.” Luna said as she lead them to the room that was a sitting room.

" Can I be with Erin? I want to make sure she's fine." AJ said as he sat down in one of the regal looking chairs.

“ Am sorry AJ it’s best if you stay here with us, if you go to her you will lead Big John or whoever is controlling him straight towards Erin, that’s because you have Erin’s blood in you, it’s like a guide to her, and since she has that spell around her he can’t track her.” Luna said as she went over to the small area that was set up like a bar and began pouring everyone a drink.

" Four days it a long time," AJ said as he laid his head back against the back of the chair and closed his eyes.

“ Excuse me Mistress but dinner will be served in five minutes.” The head butler said as he came into the room.

“ Thank you Franklin, have Mary show everyone to their rooms so they can clean up before dinner.” Luna said as she picked up a couple of glasses and went over to Howie and Leigh and handed them the glasses, before she picked up two more glasses and gave them to Kevin and Kristin, and grabbed the last two glasses brought them over to Brian and AJ.

" Thanks, I defiantly needed this," AJ said as he took a sip of the drink that Luna handed him.

“ It is something that will calm you some, and after dinner I suggest that all of us go to bed and get some sleep.” Luna said as Mary came into the room.

“ Everyone please follow me and I will show you to your rooms.” Mary said to the small group of the people that was sitting around the room.

Everyone got up and followed Mary out of the room and up to the third floor where the guest rooms where located, as for AJ, his room was located on the second floor where Luna’s and Erin’s rooms were looked at. They all entered their rooms and got cleaned up before heading back downstairs to the drawing room and waited for the butler to announce that it was dinner time.

" I hope the next four days go by fast." AJ said sitting down in one of the chairs.

“ Me too AJ, me too. This place is awesome everything looks like it came from the time period of Medieval England.” Kevin said as he looked around the room and a picture hanging over the huge fireplace caught his attention.

“ Thank you Kevin, and everything is real, and from the Medieval times.” Luna’s voice came from the door way, as stood there smiling at him.

" Maybe tomorrow we could take a tour of the place," Kristin asked looking at Luna with a smile.

“ Sure I would love to show you around, and yes Kevin that painting is really me.” Luna came up to the fire place and looked up at the portrait.
“ Um … I didn’t….” Kevin looked at Luna in total surprise as he realized she read his mind.

" Can Erin read minds too?" Kevin asked still in shock.

“ Yes she can read minds.” AJ said just as moment from the door caught his attention.

“ Ladies and Gentlemen dinner is served.” the butler announced from the doorway.

They all got up from the seats and followed the butler into the huge dining hall and the first thing they saw was a very long wooded table that had twelve candelabras in the center of the table. And hanging from the ceiling was two large candelabras, with twenty candles in each one. And all the candles were burning.

" This is beautiful," Kristin said as she walked in.

“ Thank you we make our own candles here too, and if you want the fire place in your rooms lit please let Herbert know and he will let the chambermaids know and they will come up and light the fireplaces for you, when they light up lamps for you.” Luna said as she sat down in the high back chair that was at the head of the table, while the others took the small rounded back chairs on the sides of the table.

" That would be nice." Kristin said.

“ Yes milady it will be done.” The butler said as he bowed his head to Kristin before leaving the dining hall.

“ So Luna how old is this place?” Brian asked as one of the servants came over to him and filled the silver cup up with water.

“ The castle was built over a thousand years ago in 596.” Luna said as another servant came up to her and poured a mixer of wine and blood in her cup.

" Is it safe for you to drink the blood?" AJ asked sitting next to Luna.

“ Yes it is safe for me to drink blood. And to answer everyone’s question no it isn’t human it’s cow.” Luna answered AJ as she looked around the table and saw that everyone was looking at her with surprise looks when she read their thoughts.

" Something smells good." Kristin asked just a parade of servants came out of the kitchen area and brought out the food.

“ I hope you guys don’t mind if we have a Medieval fest, of wild boar, quail, venison and vegetables.” Luna said as the servants sat the food down in the middle of the table between the candelabras.

" That sounds great," Brian said watching the food being served.

“ Um… we would like to have a fire in our room please.” Leigh said as she looked over to the butler, who nodded at her.

“ And I would like to have one too please, man this looks good, oh my goodness the boar is whole and there is even an apple in it’s mouth.” Brain said as looked at the boar and noticed the apple.

“ It is also stuffed with veggies and apples.” Luna said as she nodded for the butler to go and have the fires lit in the rooms.

" I can't wait to try this." Kevin said with a smile.

“ This is the food I used to eat.” Luna smiled a little as she remembered her life along time ago.

“ Who is that in that painting over there?” Howie asked as he nodded towards one of the paintings that was hanging in the room.

Everyone looked at the painting he was talking about.

“ That was my father King Sweyn Forkbeard, I never knew him, because he died a couple of months before I was born.” Luna said as she looked at the very old painting of a man in armor.

" The paintings are incredible," Kevin said turning back around towards the table and started eating his dinner.

“ Thank you, there is a portrait gallery that has every King of England up until 1714, oh yeah I forgot there are some queens too.” Luna said as she was trying to remember who was in the gallery.

Everyone smiled as they listened to her. AJ seemed to be a little distant.

“ Are you ok, Alex?” Kristin asked looking over to him and saw that he wasn’t really with them.

" This is killing me," AJ said tossing his food around with his fork.

“ I’m sorry AJ but it has to be this way, until she is healed up there is nothing we can do. And there is something I didn’t tell you because I was hoping that I didn’t have to.” Luna said as she reached over and put her hand on top of his and giving it a lightly squeeze.

" Thanks. Can I tell you something?" AJ asked her.

“ Sure you know you can ask me anything Alex.” Luna told him as she smiled at him then looked around the table and noticed that everyone was talking amongst themselves and not paying her and AJ any attention.

" I swear I just heard her say my name telepathically." AJ said looking at her.

“ I see, well that is the bond that you have thanks to her blood.” Luna said looking at him and letting him know why there is a bond between them.

" I mean it sounded like she said she was getting a little better." AJ said as he was took the last bite of his dinner.

“ Well that is good news AJ. Well everyone I must bid you all a goodnight, I hope that you all have a great night and dreams.” Luna stood up from the table and nodded to everyone before she left the room.

" Why she leave so fast?" Kevin asked confused.

“ I don’t know all I told her was I thought I heard Erin say that she was getting a little better.” AJ said as he wonder what was going on too, and why would Luna leave like that.

" Wouldn't she want you to go with her?" Kevin asked as the servants came back into the room and started clean off the table.

“ Um… I don’t think she wanted me to go with her. Something is going on but I can’t tell what.” AJ said as he sat there and wonder what was really going on and there something that she wasn’t telling him.

" I would have to agree." Howie said looking at him.

“ Well what can I do, she told me that there really isn’t anything we can do at the moment.” AJ said standing up and went over to the fireplace and reached out and started feeling the heat from the fire that was burning.

" Maybe you should get some rest." Brian said also getting up from the table and coming over to AJ.

" I am half tempted to just go home if they aren't telling me what's going on." AJ said as he just watched the flames danced around.

“ Brian’s right AJ you really should get some sleep, and maybe in the morning things will be clearer and if not then maybe you should ask Luna what she meant about not telling you something that she should have done so before all this started to happen.” Howie said as he reached out and grabbed the silver goblet and took a sip of the water that was in it.

" Maybe you are right, thanks Howie." AJ said walking to his room.

Everyone followed AJ a few minutes later and going to their rooms and straight to bed.

As for Luna she sat at her vanity table as one of the young servant girls stood behind her with a brush and was brushing Luna’s hair before braiding it down her back.
“ Nick please hear me and give a message to Rebecca … tell her….”
Chapter 13 by shorttotheizzy
“ Nick please hear me and give a message to Rebecca … tell her to put a stronger barrier around Erin, it seems she is communicating to AJ.” Nick heard Luna telling him telepathically as he laid in the hot water of the tub.

“ Ok I’ll let her know, I miss you baby.” Nick said getting up from the water and grabbing a towel.

“ Miss you too, thanks.” Luna said as she dismissed the young girl and headed over to her bed and climbing into the bed.

Nick wrapped the towel around his hips and left the bathroom and bedroom. He walked down the hallway to Rebecca’s bedroom. Raising his hand and knocked on the door.

“ Um… what is it now… oh Nick it’s you?” Rebecca said opening her door and was very surprise seeing Nick standing at her door in just a towel.

“ I know am standing here in a towel, um… I got a message from Luna. She wants you to put a stronger barrier around Erin. It seems she is telepathically communicating with AJ.” Nick gave Rebecca a mischievous grin as he saw her eyes go straight to his dick, and he could tell that she wants to see it.

“ Um ok… am on it … thanks Nick.” Rebecca shook her head as she tried to get that wanted feeling between her legs.

Nick turned and headed back to his room and to the hot tub that he was enjoying before he had to leave it.

Walking back into the bathroom he had a huge smile on his face when he saw the person laying back in the tub.

Nick got back in the tub.

“ I couldn’t be away from you.” Luna said as she sat up as Nick pulled her onto his lap.

“ Am glad, because I can’t be away from you either.” Nick lowered his head towards Luna and he began kissing her with passion.

Nick pulled her on top of his hard penis.

“ Oh man you feel so nice and tight.” Nick moaned as he put his hands on Luna’s hips and moved her up and down on him, as water splashed over the rim of the tub.

Luna went a little faster.

“ I want you forever now.” Luna whispered in Nick’s ear as she lowered her head onto his neck, and brushed her fangs against it.

" Can you change me now?" Nick asked pushing her hard on his dick.

“ Yes, and I gave you one of the servants to give you the blood that you need as your first meal.” Luna said as she began licking the spot on his neck.

" It won't hurt you to do it before the ceremony?" Nick asked as he stopped her from moving up and down on him and pulled back a little so that way he could see her face.

“ No it will not hurt me, because I don’t need the blood as Erin does, that’s because she hasn’t mature as a full vampire. And the same thing will happen to you and the rest of the guys.” Luna said as she touched Nick’s face and traced his left cheek with her finger.

" Let's do it then. Just one question. Why the barrier? You know it is killing him." Nick said as he started to move her slowly up and down on him again.

“ Because at the moment she can’t control her thoughts, and whoever is using Big John can find her through her thoughts that’s how he found her in the first place so that is why for a stronger barrier around her. Now for the fun part.” Luna said as she started riding him harder.

" He is thinking about going home," Nick said helping her up and down.

“ And how would you know what he is thinking about?” Luna said as she stopped and pulled away from him.

" I just heard Erin's thought about him leaving before the barrier was stronger." Nick said looking at her and wondering if the changing had already started.

Luna just looked at him and then smiled because out of all the people that she has changed over the years, he is the first one that could already do things that would take young vampires hundreds of years to master.

“ Believe it or not you can do something that Erin really can’t do until this weekend.” Luna said before leaning forward and started licking his chest and moving further down.

" What's that?" Nick asked watching her.

“ What’s what?” Luna sat up and looked at him confused.

" You said I can do something Erin can't till this weekend." Nick said getting up and getting out of the tub since the water is now turning cold.

“ Yes, because You have some of my blood in you and I made Erin so in a way you both have my blood, and well AJ has Erin’s blood. But my blood in Erin’s body has long since left her body. I know that sounds confusing.” Luna said grabbing Nick’s hand and pulling him back towards her.

" Yep you lost me," Nick said as he was pulled closer to her.

“ Well let’s not think about it right now, right now I want to fest on this.” Luna said as she kneeled in the tub, before grabbing Nick’s hips and pulling him closer to her so she could wrap her mouth around the head of his penis.

" Oh," Nick moaned as he felt her suck harder on him before she started to take him further down her throat.

Nick grabbed the back of Luna’s head and some of her hair and began moving her head up and down on him as he thrust his in and out of her mouth.

Luna started to go faster and sucking harder.

“ Oh yeah Luna, I need to … but I want to be in you … Oh yeah.” Nick said before pulling Luna’s head off of him, before pulling her up to her feet and picking her up.

Luna wrapped her legs around Nick’s waist and felt him slip himself inside of her before carrying out of the bathroom and laying her down on his bed.

He pushed his hard penis deep inside her.

“ Oh Nick… you feel so wonderful, fuck me harder.” Luna moaned as she raked her nails down his back.

He thrusted harder and faster.

Nick flipped them over and Luna was on top of him and began rocking back and forth on him as he grabbed her hips and pulled her up and down on him as he thrusted upwards and deeper inside of her.

“ Oh Luna make me yours forever.” Nick said as he pulled her down as he lifted up his head and began kissing her.

She stopped kissing him and leaned to his neck. She softly bit his neck.

“ Oh Nick I’m coming!” Luna began to cry out as she pulled away from his neck, before she leaned back down to Nick’s throat, and sinking her teeth deeper into his throat and began sucking on his neck.

" Oh!” Nick cried out as he deep inside of Luna and before he started to feel himself getting sleepy and feeling very weak as Luna drained his blood from his body.
Luna sat up and with her index finger she made a deep cut across her chest.

“ Come on Nick you need to feed off of me, suck on breast and drink up.” Luna moaned as she lifted Nick’s head towards the cut on her breast.

He did as he was told and drank up the blood that was coming from Luna’s wound then he began to sleepy and tingling feeling.

“ I feel sleepy.” He said as he was trying to keep his eyes open.

“ Go to sleep my love, and tomorrow morning you should feel stronger and more alive.” Luna said as she helped him to lay down.

Nick closed his eyes and Luna got up and covered him up before getting dress and leaving the house and heading back to the castle before anyone knew she was gone.

After a couple minutes, she was back in her room but for some reason she got a feeling that she wasn’t alone in the room.

“ Come out I can feel you hiding.” Luna called out as she made her way to the living area of her private quarters.

She kept looking around the room but didn’t find the present that somehow left the room.

“ What the hell.” Luna said as she looked over to the French doors and saw that the door was cracked opened.

She opened the door and looked around she saw movement to her right as she stepped out the door.

“ Where did you go Luna?” AJ asked as he sat down on the small bench.

" What do you mean AJ." Luna asked as she went over to the railing.

AJ walked over to her.

“ You really should be asleep.” Luna said as she turned to face AJ who was now standing next to her.

" I can't, I'm debating or not if I just want to head home." AJ said as he looked closer at her and saw something on the corner of her mouth.

“ Don’t Erin needs you AJ, and you need her. I need to tell you if you leave her and she dies, so will you. And if you die she dies. Does that make any sense to you.” Luna said as AJ reached up to her mouth and wiped it for her.

" Yea, but I'm the reason Sasha hurt her." AJ said as he looked down at his finger.

“ Yes, but to be honest Sasha always wanted to hurt her, and knowing that she is in her weak state at the moment, that’s when she knew it was the right time to attack her.” Luna said as she watch AJ look at his finger and had confused look on his face as he was trying to figure out what was on his finger and then it hit him what it was.

AJ looked back up at her.

“ What?” Luna looked at him before turning to face the garden so that way he can’t read her.

" Why is there blood on your mouth?" AJ asked as he kept his eyes on his finger.

“ Um… I need some.” Luna looked down and saw one of the cats walking across the lawn towards the old chapel.

" You aren't telling me something. That's part of the reason I want to head home too." AJ said as he started to pace.

“ AJ I did just tell you what I didn’t tell you to start with. What part do you not understand. If Erin dies you die. And if you die she dies. That is what the bad part of the bond that you two have now.” Luna said turning and facing him without a warning she was in front of him and holding him by the shoulders to stop him from pacing.

" I just can't stand it till then," AJ said as he looked at her face to face.

“ I understand AJ but at the moment we have to keep you separated because whoever wants to kill her can get to her through you. And if you leave here they will come after you and kill you. If I have too I will put a sleeping spell on you so that way can sleep right up to the time we need you for the ceremony.” Luna said moving her hands down his arms to his hands and held them.

" Maybe that would be best." AJ said as reality began to sink in.

“ Ok then go back to your room and I will be there in a few minutes.” Luna said as she led them back into her room.

AJ walked out Luna’s room and headed back to his; he opened the door and walked into his room.

Luna shut the French doors and pulled the curtains back across the doors before going over to her liquor cabinet and gathered up the stuff she need to make the spell and sleeping potion.

Once she had it made she left her room and headed for AJ’s room. Stopping at the door she raised her hand up and knocked on the door.

AJ walked over and opened the door to let her in.

“ Thanks now please lay down and get comfy.” Luna said as she came into the room and headed for the sleeping area of his rooms.

AJ did as she instructed and he climbed into the bed and pulled the covers over him as he watched Luna put the stuff down on the nightstand and began mumbling a few words as she added a couple of things to the potion.

“ Give me your hand please.” Luna said as she turned to him.

He lift his hand to her.

“ The other hand please, I don’t need Nick’s blood.” Luna said before she realized what she just said to AJ.

“ Excuse me?" AJ asked as he looked down at the hand he was holding out to her.

“ Um… nothing please the your other hand.” Luna said as she looked at him.

AJ handed his other hand to her.

“ Ok this will hurt just a little bit.” Luna said as she pricked his finger and it started to bleed just a little bit.

Grabbing the cup that had the liquid mixture in it she added a couple droplets of blood into the cup and mixed it around.

“ Ok now drink this.” Luna handed him the cup and he took it from her and began drinking it.

Luna started to mumble a spell as AJ drank the potion.

A few minutes later, he started to fall asleep.

“ Good night AJ and sleep tight until the weekend.” Luna said as she gave him a smile and covered him back up before gathering up her things before blowing out the candle and leaving the room.

Walking down the hallway she reached out and felt everyone was sound asleep, even Nick, Rebecca and Erin.

She walked into her room and removed her clothes and laying them over the back of her couch before walking into the bedroom and going over to the bed.

Climbing into the bed she pulled the covers over her and fell into a deep and healing sleep, as she felt Nick changing and getting stronger with every beat of his heart.
Chapter 14 by shorttotheizzy
Luna woke up and heard the others moving around and heading down to the dining hall.

Luna got up and got dress and went downstairs. She walked in the dining hall and saw that everyone, but AJ, was sitting around the table.

“ Good morning everyone I hope that everyone slept well.” Luna said as sat down in her chair.

" We sure did." Kevin said smiling at her.

“ That is so good to hear, is something wrong Brian?” Luna asked as she saw Brian looking around the room like he was look for someone.

" Where is AJ?" He asked looking at his empty chair.

“ AJ will not be joining us anytime soon.” Luna said as the food started coming into the room by the staff.

" How come?" He asked watching them serve the food.

“ He wants to leave.” Luna said as her breakfast plate was put in front of her.

" Because Erin is not well?" Brian asked as the butler came around to pour his coffee in his cup.

“ Yes, but I got some good news Erin is doing better.” Luna said as she put sugar in her tea.

"I thought he really liked her though. And that's good news." Kevin said as he took a sip of his coffee.

“ He does really love her, but I think he blames himself for her getting hurt and almost dying.” Luna said as she started eating her omelet.

" Has Sasha always hated her?" Kristen asked as she started cutting up her omelet.

“ No they used to be good friends, I really don’t know what happened between them.” Luna said as the bell from the chapel started ringing.

" Where is he now?" Brian asked as he stuffed a piece of bacon in his mouth.

“ He is upstairs.” Luna said as the chanting of the few monks that were living here could be heard as they headed to the chapel.

" I bet he is hungry. He should come down." Howie said as his food was served to him.

“ He will not be leaving his room until the ceremony.” Luna said as the butler left the room to answer the door.

"I hope he makes it through," Brian said as Mr. Johnston from the hotel in New Orleans came into the room.

“ He will I had to put a sleeping spell on him so that way he stay here. Good Morning Alexander so are things going?” Luna said as the elderly man came in the chair that AJ would have been sitting in.

“ Everything is going great, and I have great news. Big John has been caught and it took the whole coven to have him sealed up.” Mr. Johnston said as the kitchen maid came in with an extra plate.

" What is going to be done to him?" Brian asked as he started eating his food.

“ He is going to die, have you learned who is controlling him?” Luna asked as she heard Nick getting up.

He finished the food in his mouth.

“ Yes I did learn who it is and you are going to be very surprise and why she turned on her I guess we will never know. It was Erin’s sister.” Mr. Johnston said as he took a sip of his coffee.

" Erin's sister? Why?" Kevin asked as he finished up his omelet.

“ I believe it has something to do with what happen between them just before the war broke out. What do you mean that we may never know, you make it sound like she is . . .” Luna stopped and realized what happen to Savannah now she has to find a way to tell Erin.

“ I felt that he was nearby, and I sent a few of men to get him and well they found him but it was too late for Savannah, he killed her.” Mr. Johnston said as he ate the rest of his bacon.

" Will Erin be upset?" Brian asked as everyone finished their breakfast.

“ Yes and No, yes because she Erin’s only real family that had lived through the war, but now no because of the small falling out that they had.” Luna said as she took the last sip of her tea.

They all finished the food.

“ I know this may be a dumb question, but war are you talking about Luna?” Leigh asked as the servants came into the room and started to remove the dirty plates from the table.

“ The war am talking about is the Civil War.” Luna said as she saw a couple of surprise looks come from the guys.

" Wow, you guys lived through it." Leigh said as she was in total amazement that she is talking to someone who lived through the Civil War.

“ Yes, I have lived through a lot of wars and I even last two lovers because of two Civil Wars.” Luna said as she stood up from the table.

They sat there in amazement.

“ Wow, I mean am sorry to hear that you have lost two lovers, what other Civil War?” Kevin asked as he too stood up and helped Kristin push her chair away from the table.

“ It was the English Civil War, and I was there to see King Charles I beheaded. So would you all like to have a tour of the castle.” Luna said as she watched the small group get up from the table.

They nodded their heads yes.

“ We would be very honor to see this beautiful castle. Did we hear some kind of chanting earlier.” Kevin said as they started walking for the great hall.

" Yes, those are monks." Luna said as she took them to sitting room where they were the night before.

“ Ok, I didn’t know that vampires and witches have religious people near them?” Howie said as they came into the room and stood in a circle.

“ Well normally they don’t but these are not your average monks, either.” Luna said as she stood next to the painting over the fireplace.

" Really?" Howie said listening to her.

“ So if they are not what they seem to be then what are they?” Brian asked a scream came from somewhere in the castle.

“ They are ghosts, they came to here and begged my father for shelter, in which he gave it to them, but when a war lord attacked our castle the monks and half the castle were killed.” Luna said as the screaming came closer then stopped.

They stood there in shock.

“ So what happen to your parents?” Kristin asked as she looked around the room.

“ They escaped and went into exile for a little while, my father did get the throne back, but only ruled for a short time before dying, and that was few months before I was born. After his death my mother went back to her family and lived with them until I was born, and she and my uncle tried to put me on the throne but that didn’t happen, my uncle was capture and executed and well my mother went into the nunnery. Well since I was the daughter of the late king I got to stay in the castle, and married to the ruling king.” Luna said as she remembered as a little girl that she would sit on the throne with an older man.

" Wow," Kristen said with emotion because here was a person standing in front of her who was over thousand years old.

“ So when did you become a Vampire?” Brian asked as he moved around the room.

“ Well my husband was off fighting in a battle, and let’s just say I met this guy and we fell in love, well one night I woke up with stomach pains and then the next thing I know I was bleeding to death. I learned that I had miscarried my child, which was not my husband’s baby. Well the guy told me that he could save me and he did, but six months later he disappeared and I haven’t heard from his since then.” Luna said as she went over to picture on the wall and it was an elderly man all dressed in armor.

" I'm sorry about the baby," Kristen said as she saw sadness come across Luna’s face.

Luna just nodded, then she took them through the rest of the castle and gave them the history of each part of the castle.

The last part of their tour brought them to the small chapel which held the bodies of her family. And empty crypt that belonged to her.

“ Well I believe it’s lunch time so I will take you back to the great hall and then we can go and get cleaned up before lunch.” Luna said as she looked at the crypt and saw her likeness laying there on the cover of the tomb.

" Thanks for the tour." Howie said as they started to head back to the main part of the castle.

“ You are so very welcome. Well here we are.” Luna said as she stopped right next to the stairs that lead upstairs.

They went up the stairs and inside their rooms so they could get ready for lunch.

Luna entered her room and sat down on her bed and opened up her mind so that way she could get a hold of Nick, but she realized that she wasn’t getting anything from him.

Getting up from the bed she went down to AJ’s room and saw that he was still asleep, before leaving the room and heading downstairs.

She found the butler in the kitchen, and she saw that the cook was finishing up the roasted chicken.

“ Please let everyone that I have something come up and I will not be coming down for lunch but I will see them for dinner.” Luna said before leaving the castle and making her way to Erin’s plantation.
Chapter 15 by shorttotheizzy
Nick rolled off Luna and laid down beside her before pulling her to him.

Luna wrapped her arms around Nick’s waist and laid her head on his bare shoulder, before Nick reached down pulled the covers over them.

“ Man that was totally amazing, I swear you have gotten stronger. The only question do you want to have Big John or Sasha the choice is yours.” Luna said as she began kissing Nick’s bare shoulder and moving across his chest.

“ Um… let me think about it. Come here baby.” Nick pulled Luna on top of him and pulled her head down toward his and began kissing her.

Luna sat up so that way she could reach down and put Nick’s hard dick up inside her before sitting slowly down on him.

“ Oh Nick you feel so wonderful.” Luna moaned before she started to move slowly up and down on him.

“ You too Luna.” Nick said as he grabbed her hips and flipped them over.

Nick began thrusting hard into Luna and he could have sworn that he felt her every being as their bodies came together.

Nick continued to ride her harder.

He leaned forward and began kissing her as he thrusted inside of her, moved his downward towards her neck as she reached up and moved him closer to her, as moved closer to Nick’s neck. And as they began to climaxed they both bit into each other’s necks and began feeding off of each other.

After a few minutes, Nick leaned back up.

Nick rolled off of Luna again, and Luna rolled over and leaned over him.

“ I will have Rebecca get you something to eat, or drink I should say.” Luna said as she leaned forward and licked the blood that was in the corner of Nick’s mouth.

“ Ok I feel a little sleep, too.” Nick said as he started to yawn, and his eyes began closing.

Within a few minutes, Nick was asleep.

Luna kissed Nick one more time, before getting up and getting dress. Going over to the curtains she pulled them close so that way the sun will not burn Nick.

Leaving the room she went over to Erin’s room and saw Rebecca sitting in the rocking chair that was next to the bed.

“ Nick is asleep, but he will need blood tonight.” Luna said as she came over to the bed and looked down at her best friend and little sister.

" I'll get ahold of my grandfather." Rebecca said nodding to what Luna was asking of her.

“ Ok that sounds like a good idea, well I need to get back to the castle everyone will be getting ready for dinner, I will back here later tonight to help Nick take the blood.” Luna said as she looked over at Rebecca and smiled at her before leaving the room and the plantation.

Rebecca smiled back at her before going to the window and looked out of and saw her Mistress take off for the woods.

Thirty minutes later Luna walked into the castle and headed upstairs towards her room. She was about to head into her bathroom when she saw movement in the corner of her sitting room.

She looked over that direction before going over to the wall lamp and lit up.

“ Um … hello, so what can I do for you?” Luna said as she saw who it was, with a small frown on her face.

“ I think you know why I’m here Luna.” the person said as he stepped out of the shadows.

“ I told you we are over Phillip and there is nothing that I want from you.” Luna said as she went over to the small love seat.

“ Are we really over Luna, oh let me guess you didn’t tell the new plaything that you are taken.” Phillip said as he went over to Luna and reached out and grabbed her face under her chin so he could see her eye to eye.

" We are done. I do not want you." Luna said pulling her head away from him.

“ Well we both know that’s not true sweetheart, we will always be together, and don’t forget it was me who made you. And you are my wife for all eternally.” Phillip said as he grabbed Luna by the arm and dragged her towards her bedroom.

" Phillip, are you trying to ruin my life?" Luna asked as Phillip kicked open the bedroom door and roughly pushed Luna into the room before slamming and locking the door behind him.

“ Just like you did mine, now all I’m doing is taking what is mine, and if you are a good girl then your little plaything will not die.” Phillip grabbed Luna by the hair and pulling her to him.

" How did I ruin your life?" Luna asked.

“ Well it started eighty years ago when you ran off with Big John. And I learned from that my baby brother that you were spreading your legs open for him. Then the next thing I know you turned him. Now you are going to spread your legs open for me and I will fuck you until you are screaming my name when you come all over my hard dick.” Phillip said as he ripped off Luna’s shirt and he noticed the marks her neck, shoulders and both breasts.

" Is that all you are going to do to me?" Luna asked as picked her up and threw her down on the floor and began ripping off her pants.

“ What do you think.” Phillip said as he knelt down and straddled Luna’s body as he began undoing his pants and freeing his very hard dick and he began stroking himself.

" I don't know. That's why I asked." Luna said. She tried to send Rebecca a message.

“ Don’t even try to get that witch to help you, because you can’t now suck.” Phillip said as he thrusted his dick into Luna’s mouth and gagged her.

A tear fell down her face.

Phillip stopped pulled out of her mouth moved off her long enough to rip her underpants of her and pulled her legs open before thrusting himself hard up inside her.

“ Damn baby girl you are tight, and soon you will be screaming my name.” Phillip said as he grabbed her legs and moved them up and spread them wider so that way he could move deeper inside of her.

" Please don't." Luna begged as she felt that Phillip was tearing her up inside.

“ Wrong answer bitch.” Phillip said angrily as he backhanded Luna across the face and started moving faster and harder.

Luna tried hard not to cry.

The front door flung open and startled Kevin who was in the sitting room reading a book.

“ Nick what are you ….” Was all he said as he saw Nick take off for the stairs.

“ Get off of her!” Nick said as he broke down the door, and grabbed Phillip throat and pulled Phillip off and out of Luna, and when he did, he looked down and saw that Luna was bleeding really bad from between her legs.

Nick flung him against the wall.

Kevin came into the room just as he saw Nick with one hand throw the other man against the wall, then he looked down and saw Luna struggling to get up.

“ Luna! Stay put.” Kevin said going over to the bed and grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around the battered woman.

" Are you alright," Kevin asked just as Kristin came into the room.

“ Nick NO!” Kristin screamed as Nick leaned in, but he turned his head and hissed at her, and that’s when both Kevin and Kristin saw that Nick’s eyes turned red before turn his attention back to Phillip.

“ You are going to pay now.” Nick growled just before he leaned forward and sank his newly formed fangs into the other man’s neck.

And the only thing Luna could do was shake her head and pass out in Kevin’s arms.

“ Kristin, we need a doctor, get the butler and ask him to get one.” Kevin said as he picked up Luna and carried her to her bed, just as Nick finished feeding off the now dead man.

Kristin ran out of the room and down the stairs and came up to the butler who was in the sitting room with Howie and Leigh.

" What is going on?" Leigh asked.

“ Um… Luna was attacked … and she is bleeding really bad … and we need a doctor.” Kristin said as she was still very shaken up about what she just saw.

Kristen stopped next to the butler and looked straight at the couple in the room before grabbing the butler and pulling him out of the room.

“ I was asked to get you, you need to go and get help for Luna, and we need to remove the dead body too.” Kristin whisper to the butler so that Howie and Leigh couldn’t hear what she was telling the guy.

The butler went to get one of the maids to go get Alexander to help them with Luna and he went upstairs to remove the body.

“ Mistress I have sent one of the girls to Alexander he will be here soon, Master Nick you will need this.” The butler said as he handed Nick a washcloth so that way Nick could clean the blood off his face.

" Thanks." Nick said wiping his face.

“ Oh my … Nick you are a …” Kevin started to say as he just looked at his little brother and surprisingly enough he wasn’t scared of Nick.

" A what?" Nick asked as he sat down next to Luna and pulled her into his arms and held her as she began to cry.

“ You are a vampire, um… I will go down stairs so that way you two can be alone.” Kevin said as he gave his little brother and friend a smile before walking out of the rooms and headed downstairs to join Kristin, Howie and Leigh in the dining room for dinner.

Nick looked over at Luna and kissed her forehead.

“ Who was he Luna?” Nick asked as he felt Luna starting to shake.

She just looked up at him. " He was my husband." Luna said.

Nick just sat there in shock as just held Luna and not really sure what do or even think about what she just said to him.

“ Did you just say that he was your…. I see then what am I to you Luna?” Nick started to feel the anger rise up inside of him as he realized that this person in his arms have lied to him.

" It had been over for years." Luna said as she could feel Nick getting upset.

“ Ok but you still haven’t answered my question … what am I to you… just a plaything or something more.” Nick said as he pulled away from Luna and got off the bed and started pacing the room.

“ Like I said Nick mine and Phillip’s marriage was over two weeks after we were married and to be honest I thought he was dead he betrayed the king and was taken to be executed but I guess I was wrong, and as for you Nick , I love you." Luna said as tears came to her eyes and hoped that Nick wouldn’t leave her.

She watched him pace the room.

“ Wasn’t he the one you told me about, he is the guy that your father forced you to marry?” Nick asked as stopped pacing and looked aback at Luna.

Luna nodded her head just as Rebecca came into the room with a black doctor bag.

“ Yes and at the time, my father didn’t know what he was, and it was on my wedding night not only did he rape and beat me, well he killed me. He made me as I am today.” Luna said as she watched Rebecca put the back down on the nightstand before turning to Nick.

“ I think you need to leave now Nick I will have put her out of her pain. And that means putting her to sleep for the next three days.” Rebecca said as she opened the bag and began pulling out the stuff that she needs to put a deep sleep spell on Luna.

“ Ok, Luna I love you too.” Nick said coming over to Luna, leaning down and giving her a very tender kiss before leaving her and Rebecca and heading downstairs.

“ Nick how is she… and is it true what Kevin told us… you are a vampire?” Howie said as Nick came into the dining room and took his seat next to the empty chair that was Luna’s.

“ Yes I am. She has to be in a spell till the ceremony.” Nick said as the servants came into the room with the food.

“ Cool, I’m sorry to hear about that.” Howie said as his plate was put in front of him.

An hour later Rebecca came down stairs and saw the small group of people sitting around the dining room eating dessert and having coffee and tea.

“ I managed to stop the bleeding, and because of the loss of blood she will be very weak. And she will be in a deep sleep until the time of the ceremony, um… Nick we need to head back to the other place. I need to keep an eye on you just to make sure that the transformation is going right.” Rebecca said as she nodded to everyone and then looking straight at Nick and nodded for him to come with her.

He followed her and they left and once they got back the house Nick headed for his bed and because of the bond that is between Him and Luna he was starting feeling very sleepy, but little did he know that there was two part of that spell that Rebecca put on Luna, not only will she sleep until the ceremony so will Nick.

“ Well it’s been a crazy night so goodnight everyone.” Kevin said getting up from the table and leaned over to Kristin and kissed her before leaving the room and heading upstairs to his room.

After that everybody else got up and followed him to their rooms and to their beds, and what nobody knows is that Rebecca put a spell over the whole castle, causing everyone to fall into a deep sleep and they will awaken just in time for the ceremony in three days.
Chapter 16 by shorttotheizzy
The fog was rolling off the Bayou blanketed the grounds of the castle, and there was no sound coming from the castle everything was deathly silent.

A lone cloaked figure was moving through the fog and coming up to the draw bridge. Waving a hand high in the air the draw bridge slowly lowered to the ground.

The lone figure crossed the bridge and entered the court yard, and another figure came out of the chapel door.

“ Is everything ready?” Alexander asked as he came up to Rebecca and removed his hood.

“ Yes everything is ready, but we had slight problem three nights ago. Philip showed up.” Rebecca said as she followed her grandfather towards the main building of the castle.

" What did he do?," Alexander asked as they entered the main hall, and heading for the family room.

“ He attacked Luna, by raping and beating her up, we almost lost her.” Rebecca went over to the fire place and stirred up the embers in the fireplace.

" Where is Luna now?" Alexander asked looking at Rebecca.

“ She is upstairs in her bed.” Rebecca grabbed the bellows and began blowing on the embers so the fire could start up.

" Should we have the ceremony for her or Erin first?" Alexander asked for her opinion.

“ We are just doing the ceremony for Erin only. We learn who was in control of Big John too, it was Philip, not Sasha. So what are we going to do about her?” Rebecca said moving away from the blazing fire in the fire place.

" I will take her powers and hold her and let Erin decide what she wants to do." Alexander said as he sat down on the couch.

“ I will get her sister and the rest of coven and we go through the cleansing spell before we set up for tonight.” Rebecca said getting up and poured the hot water into cups that had tea bags in them.

" Sounds good," Alexander said taking the cup from Rebecca and taking a sip of his tea.

“ Am glad that you didn’t show up when the butler came to get you. The Alligators are having a great dinner with Philip.” Rebecca said with a laugh as she sat down in the chair next to her grandfather.

" Wonder what made him decide to show up now?" Alexander asked as he stared into the fire.

“ I guess we will never know why he showed up, maybe he told Luna.” Rebecca took a sip of her tea.

" True.," Alexander said still having one question on his mind who killed Philip.

The sound of footsteps coming down the steps broke his thoughts of what was going on in his head.

They looked over where the steps were coming from.

“ Um… good morning I hope we aren’t interrupting anything?” Kevin said as he and Kristin came into the family room.

" Nope not at all, I was just informing my grandfather of everything that has happened." Rebecca said.

“ Um… did you tell him who killed Philip?” Kevin said coming over to the tea pot and poured himself and Kristin some tea.

" Not yet," Rebecca said looking at Kevin.

“ Why do I get this feeling that it wasn’t Luna who killed Philip, so if Luna didn’t kill him who did?” Alexander looked at his granddaughter with a slight glare.

" Nick." Rebecca said in a whisper.

“ Can you say that a little louder, because I want to make sure I heard you correct.” Alexander said as he couldn’t believe what he just heard.

" Nick." Rebecca said louder.

“ How can that be, Philip was an elder, and the only way for Nick to kill Philip is he has to be a vampire.” Alexander said as he looked at the young people in the room with him.

" Well, he kind of is now." Rebecca said looking down at her cup.

“ What do you mean he kind is, and how the hell did this happen.” Alexander stood up and went over to the fire place and ran his hands through his thinning hair.

" Luna did it. He fell in love with her. AJ and the rest of the guys want to change too." Rebecca said as she looked over to Kevin and Kristin who nodded in agreement.

“ Um… good morning is everything ok, I hope we didn’t come down here in the middle of something?” Howie asked as he and Leigh came into the room.

“ Morning, well it seems that Luna left out one part of her life, that she is married. So she just simple marry anyone because of that.” Alexander said turning around and looking at the new couple that just came into the room.

" She was married." Nick said as he stood in the door way looking at the group that was sitting and standing in the family room.

" Damn Nick, we didn't even hear you." Howie said as he jumped when he turned to see Nick standing behind him.

Everyone looked over at Nick, as he continued into the room and sat down on the couch.

“ Sorry, and like I said she was married, and she told me that her marriage ended a long time ago. Man … am hungry.” Nick said as he was trying to control the need to feed.

" I'll get you some food. Rebecca you take care of Erin." Alexander said as he motion for Nick to follow him.

“ Ok but we need to do the cleansing spell before the ceremony tonight, and I will get her ready, Luna should be up and ready at dusk.” Rebecca said getting up from the chair and nodded to her grandfather before leaving the small group.

Twenty minutes later Alexander and Nick came back into the room and sat down with the others and they began going over what they had to do for the ceremony tonight.

" What's the plan for the ceremony." Nick asked going over to the chair next to the fireplace and sat down.

“ We are about go over our parts in the ceremony.” Howie said as he noticed that there was color in Nick’s cheeks.

" Alright," Nick said.

“ The one question who is going to bring Sasha to the place where the ceremony is taking place.” Kevin asked as he reached over and took the tea pot and poured himself more tea.

" That's a good question?" Kristen said as she handed Kevin her cup so he could pour her some more tea too.

“ It will have to be someone who is very strong and we have only one person here that is very strong.” Howie said as everyone turned and looked over at Nick.

" Erin's sister?" Kristen said getting her cup back.

“ I would have to find her and see, I haven’t seen her in two years, but if we can’t find her then Nick you will have to bring Sasha there and whatever you do, you cannot touch her.” Alexander looked over to Nick and saw him lick his lips.

"Why not?" He asked disappointed.

“ You know why and don’t think that sad puppy dog look will work on me, because it won’t. I have raised eight girls and eight sons and they never got what they wanted when they gave me that look.” Alexander laughed before getting up and going over to the wet bar and began looking for something a little stronger than tea.

" Ok what do we do now," Howie asked.

“ We tie up the person who is to be sacrificed and with a ceremonial knife we start cutting her, and drain her blood from her body, into cups, and in the golden cup not only is there blood in it, but the heart. Which is removed from the body and cut up into pieces.” A female voice said coming from the doorway.

Everyone looked at the doorway.

“ Emily so you have returned.” Alexander turned to the woman who was standing in the doorway.

“ Hello Alexander long time no see, and my oh my who have we got here?” Emily smiling over to the old man before looking at the people in the room as she came into room.

" They are Erin's friends." Alexander said trying to read her.

“ I see since when is my sister friends with the Backstreet Boys, and you know you can’t read me Alexander so you might as well give it up.” Emily said as she came up to the fireplace and stood next to the fire trying to warm up.

" Since she started dating one," Nick said trying not to go after her right then.

" What is your problem." Alexander asked her.

“ Don’t think about coming after me Nick, because you will not get to me fast enough. Sorry it’s been a very long day for me I was in the middle of a druid ceremony when Luna sent for me. And I’m also hungry too.” Emily glared at Nick before turning her attention to the old man.

" I'm surprised you came considering what happened between you two. Are you here to help or try again to kill her?" Alexander said downing his drink.

“ I wouldn’t but there is one thing that will never change between Erin and myself, and that is she is my sister and my only family, and no matter what happen between us I still love and care for her. Am here to help her, and hopefully ask her for her forgiveness.” Emily said before turning her attention to the flames in the fireplace.

" Well, Sasha wanted her hurt because she was dating AJ. If I found out that is what you are after, you will be right there with Sasha. Do you understand me?" Alexander asked.

“ Don’t you ever threaten me old man or it will be you who will be paying the price.” Emily growled at Alexander as she was upon before anyone knew it and was holding the old man off the floor by his throat, and squeezing it tightly.

“ Put him down now Emily!” Luna said from the door way.

“ As you wish Mistress.” Emily bowed her head and lessen her grip on Alexander.

Emily put him down and looked at Luna. Alexander sat there on the floor trying to catch his breath.

“ Luna should you be up and moving around? So you are Erin’s sister, and how do you know who we are?” Nick got up from his chair and rushed over to Luna and helped her over to the love seat before turning his attention to Emily.

" I am better Nick," Luna said sitting down.

“ What happen?” Emily asked as she realized how very pale and weak Luna looked.

" Philip showed up and attacked me. Nick asked you a question." Luna said as she winced some as she moved in the seat.

“ Oh no, I was afraid that he would come after you, when I saw him four days ago. Oh sorry, I have been a fan of you guys in a long time, and I have been to every concerts of you guys. So has Luna and Erin too. I have always had a crush on two of you guys, but I can see that they are taken.” Emily said sitting down in the chair that Nick was sitting in.

" Was Sasha just after Erin cause of AJ?" Luna asked looking at Emily.

“ No, he sent her to make sure that the Erin dies before the ceremony, and also he called her because he was looking for you.” Emily said taking the cup of tea that Leigh handed her.

" I thought you sent her?" Nick asked.

“ What makes you think that Nick? Hello Michael long time no see.” Emily said as Michael came into the room.

" You said you had a crush on us. It's just a thought." Nick said taking a hold of Luna’s hand and held it.

“ Oh yeah, well I had a small crush on AJ, but my biggest crush is you Nick.” Emily smiled as she saw Nick take ahold of Luna’s hand and held it.

Emily knew that Nick would never leave and betray Luna like all the other guys that Luna had fallen for. Nick’s love for Luna was true and he is very faithful.

“ It has been a while Emily and it’s nice to see you again, um… Mistress Rebecca, and AJ are here with Erin.” Michael said as he turned his attention from Emily to Luna.

" What do we do now?" Nick asked.

“ Make sure Erin is still asleep and take her to her room, and have Rebecca take AJ and the rest of the guys with her and get them cleansed too. Alexander you and Michael get the stake up and ready, and as for Nick you and Emily come with me and we will get Sasha ready for tonight and once we have her ready Nick you need to lay down for the rest of the day.” Luna told the group that was in the room.

Everyone nodded and left the room and went to what they were instructed to do.

Three hours later Nick went up to his room and laid down on the bed and closed his eyes.

Luna joined him a few minutes later.

“ You have done way too much, and I know that you are still hurting and I really can feel it coming from you. Come here and let me hold you.” Nick said as he felt Luna lay down next to him.

Luna got closer to Nick and wrapped her arms around him.

“ I love you Luna.” Nick lean his head down and kissed the top of Luna’s head.

" I love you too," Luna said moving her head so that way Nick could kiss her.

“ Marry Me Luna.” Nick asked as he looked down at her.

" I will as soon as we get Erin taken care of." Luna said looking up at him and smiled.

“ I want to marry you tonight after the ceremony, because I want everyone to be there.” Nick said as he started to yawn.

Luna nodded and started yawning too, and started to drift off to sleep.

Nick looked down and smiled before kissing Luna on the forehead and pulling her closer to him before he too drifted off to sleep.
Chapter 17 by shorttotheizzy
The sound of everyone moving around woke Nick up, he looked down at the person that was laying there next to him and he smiled as he felt Luna let him go and rolled over to her side of the bed.

Nick quietly got up without waking Luna up got dress before heading down stairs.

Walking into the family room he saw AJ and sitting next to him on the loveseat was Erin.

“ Hey Erin how are you feeling?” Nick came up to her and gave her a welcoming hug.

" I am feeling better. I will feel a hundred percent after the ceremony." Erin said hugged him back.

“ That is good, you had us scared there for a while, you really put AJ here thru the ringer.” Nick said looking over at AJ and gave him a brotherly smile.

" I'm sorry about that." Erin said looking over at AJ.

“ It’s ok, because now you are better and everything will be great.” AJ said taking a hold of Erin’s hand and raising it to his lips and kissed it.

“ I thought I heard people in here.” Emily said as she came into the room.

Erin glared over to her. " Hey," Erin said.

“ There you go being the bitch that you are, look am here for one thing and one thing only.”
Emily said as she came over to the couch and sat down and glared back at Erin.

" All I said was hey. You know you are here to see if I died. Well I didn't so get what you need and leave." Erin said still glaring at Emily.

“ No that is where you are so very wrong, I came back here to save my baby sister and to ask for your forgiveness.” Emily said as tears started to come to her eyes, because she knew that Erin would never forgive her.

" Emily, give me one good reason why I should after what you did?" Erin asked.

" What did you do?" Howie asked as he and Leigh came into the room.

“ I married a guy that Erin was engaged too, but that was after he called off the engagement from her because the war was about to break out and he didn’t want to think about her while he was out fighting a war. And when he came home he realized that he didn’t love Erin but he really loved me so he asked me to marry him and I did.” Emily said looking over to her sister and saw tears coming to Erin’s eyes because she realized that everything was true.

" I wouldn't forgive you either if I was her. But at least she has me and I'm not going to leave her." AJ wiping Erin's face.

" What happened to him?" Leigh asked coming over to the couch and sitting down next to Emily.

“ Well to be honest it is I who shouldn’t be asking for forgiveness, I had been away for a couple of days helping a neighbor in child birth, and when I came home I found Erin over James’ body. He had his throat ripped opened, and Erin had blood all over her mouth it was her who killed him in cold blood.” Emily said getting up and going over to the fireplace and picked up the poker.

" To be honest, the asshole got what he deserved. How could you do that to your sister?" Leigh asked.

“ Don’t you ever call him that, he was forced to marry Erin because of his father and even our father too. James was only a year younger than me and he loved me and really didn’t want to be force to marry someone he really didn’t love. But it was Luna who came to me and asked if I had seen Erin and when I said yes and showed her what she did, and that’s when Luna told me that she just turned my sister into a vampire because Erin was dying.” Emily said as she poked the logs in the fireplace and the fire started to roar up again.

" I think I am going to go to my room." Erin said getting up from her seat.

“ There you go again, running away. You know you can’t hide from your past sister, and I came back here to save you because no matter what you think of me, I love you and you mean everything to me. I have forgave you for what you have done to me.” Emily said as she looked at Erin in the eyes and she could feel tears coming to her eyes.

Erin walked past her and headed upstairs to her room. AJ followed right behind her.

“ Am so very sorry that you had to be witness of what happen between Erin and myself, and I didn’t mean to bring up the past, now if you will excuse me I have some things to do before the ceremony.” Emily said walking out of the room and heading upstairs and going to Erin’s room.

AJ and Erin were sitting on the bed when there was a knock on the door.

AJ got up and opened the door.

“ AJ I know you are upset with me and I don’t blame either one of you, but I came to tell Erin it’s time for the cleansing ceremony and afterwards she can come back here and rest until midnight when it’s time for the ceremony.” Emily said as she stood there at the door and trying to read AJ’s mind.

" I will wait for Luna." Erin said as Emily could tell that AJ really loved her. She had planned to hurt him but she couldn't. Luna walked up a few seconds later.

“ Hey Luna, fine I will be at the secret chapel.” Emily said turning away from the door and bowed her head to Luna before she walked back down stairs.

“ I don’t know what happen, but you do need to get cleansed, Rebecca can you help Erin to the chapel.” Luna said as she motion for Rebecca to come next to her.

" Thanks," Erin said bowing her head to Luna and got off the bed.

“ What is wrong Erin?” Luna asked as she touched Erin’s arm and nodded for Rebecca to go ahead to the chapel, and gave AJ a look that told him to leave the room.

" I'm afraid Emily is going to do something to hurt AJ. She's here for herself not to get my forgiveness." Erin said with a tear rolling down her face.

“ That is where you are so very wrong Emily is in love but not with AJ, He is a high priest of the Druids in England. And she is really here for you and when the ceremony is over she is going back to England, and all she wants is your forgiveness, because she has forgave you for what you have done to her.” Luna said as she came over to the younger vampire and wiped the tears off her face, before leaning down and kissing her forehead.

" You promise? Cause maybe it is best if I do let AJ go. I can't let him go through something like this again." Erin said as she looked up at her mistress.

“ What Luna is telling you is the truth Erin, all I want is your forgiveness, yes I like AJ, but I really love Mitchell. And if you let go of AJ it would kill him, he really loves you and he would do anything to keep you.” Emily said coming into the room and stood in front over her baby sister.

" You know that how?" Erin asked looking at Emily.

“ You forget that I can read minds sweet sister.” Emily said with a smile.

" Here's the deal, we forget everything and start over?" Erin asked standing up asking with a smile.

“ That is all I wanted to do, is to forgive and forget, and start over. I want you to be my maid of honor at my wedding. And I love you Erin.” Emily said before pulling her sister into her arms and giving her a hug.

Erin hugged her sister back and Erin looked over at the door and saw AJ standing there.

" I want to give you a kiss before you go." AJ said looking at Erin.

“ Come here AJ and welcome to the family.” Emily said pulling away from Erin and coming to AJ and giving him a hug.

" We will give you guys a couple minutes," Luna said as she came up to Emily and AJ and motion for Emily to follow her.

Emily and Luna left the room, Emily headed to the chapel while Luna joined everybody in the family room.

“ What was that all about with Emily, did I miss something?” AJ asked as he came up to Erin and pulling her into his arms.

" It's a long story but you had heard the rest of it. I'm sorry I was engaged before and you had to learn from her" Erin said leaning her head down.

“ Hey look at me, it’s ok, I too have been engaged and two days before I was to get married my then girlfriend cheated on me with her ex. But that is all in the pass, and all I want to do is make a new life with you. Erin would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?” AJ said as he got down on one knee and held out a small velvet box that was open and showed off a beautiful ruby and diamond ring.

" Yes," Erin said kissing him.

AJ stood up and put the ring on Erin’s finger and pulled her into his arms and began kissing her.

“ I love you so very much Erin, and I really hate to say this but you really should go and get cleansed and can you do me one huge favor please?” AJ pulled away from Erin so that way he could look into her beautiful eyes.

" What is it?" Erin asked looking up at AJ.

“ Please forgive your sister, she has forgiven you for killing her husband. Can you find it in your heart to forgive her for taking him away from you. And from what she has said she did you a huge favor.” AJ said hoping that she wont get mad at him for asking her to this.

" I already did before I saw you at the door. One question, when did you have time to get a ring? And maybe she did cause I wouldn't be able to have you," Erin said smiling at him.

“ I got it when we went back to the city I picked up then. I know you did but from what you told her didn’t sound like a forgiveness to me. So please tell her. Well we better get going because you have that cleansing spell to do, but I will see you later and I love you.” AJ said kissing her before moving them towards the bedroom door.

" I love you too." Erin said heading to get cleansed.

They both left the room and headed down the stairs and AJ walked Erin to the door that lead to a secret room behind the armor and kissed her.

“ I will see you later.” AJ said before turning around and heading down the long hallway to the family room.

AJ walked into the family room with a huge smile on his face, and saw everyone turn and look at him when he stepped into the room.

“ Um… did I miss something?” AJ asked as went over to the fireplace, and he still had a huge smile.

“ No AJ you haven’t missed anything, Nick and Luna here was about to tell us something, and why are you smiling like you have done something?” Howie said as he watch AJ look around the room.

" Maybe I should let Erin tell you or at least be here." AJ said looking at everyone.

“ Ok, well Nick and I want everyone to join us at the chapel after the ceremony because Nick and I are getting married and we want all of you there.” Luna said as she held up her hand and showed off the huge heart shape diamond ring.

" We will see you there," Leigh said with a smile.

“ We are so happy for you both and you can count on Kristin and I to be there for you both.” Kevin said coming up to Nick and shaking his hand.

“ You can count me in too, what about you AJ?” Brian asked turning his attention to AJ.

" You know it. Question though, when will I get to be changed?" AJ asked with a smile.

“ After the wedding you all will be changed.” Luna said as the butler came into the room.

“ Lunch is served Mistress.” The butler announced as he bowed his head to Luna.

“ Well everyone please headed to the dining room and Nick please come with me and I will get you something to eat before you can have lunch with everyone.” Luna said as she got up from the couch and nodded to the butler before motion for everyone to follow him to the dining room.

Everyone went to the dining room and talked and ate their food.

Twenty minutes later both Nick and Luna joined the rest of the group and ate their lunch with them and they were going over what they had to do for the ceremony later tonight.
Chapter 18 by shorttotheizzy
“ Hey Rebecca, are we almost ready?” Emily asked as she came into the kitchen and saw Rebecca mixing the Rosemary Oil and Sunflower Oil together.

“ Hey Emily, yeah all I have to do is mix up these oils together and get the stones together then we can head out in about thirty minutes.” Rebecca said as a couple of cloaked figures came into the room.

Rebecca turned to look who it was walking into the room.

“ Good Kelly are you ready, just remember we are only going to take a little bit of blood from you, just enough to fill the bottom of the goblet. Michelle see if Luna has finished up cleansing Erin?” Rebecca asked as she poured the two oils that she just mixed together into a small pot, which was over a small flame.

“ Yes ma’am.” The two girls said, then Michelle left the room to find her Mistress.

Michelle knocked on the door where Erin and Luna were at. Luna opened the door.

" I'm here to see if Erin has been cleansed." Michelle said as she saw Erin laying back in the tub of bath crystals.

“ Ok, tell Rebecca we will be ready in about fifteen minutes.” Luna said as she looked at the clock on the wall.

“ Yes Mistress, I will let her know.” Michelle bowed her head before turn away and headed back down the to the kitchen.

" How are you feeling?" Luna asked sitting next to Erin.

“ Am doing ok, still feeling a little weak. Is everything that Emily told me true, she is here to help me. You know she will blame me for what happen to Savannah.” Erin said without opening her eyes, but felt tears come to her eyes when she mention her other sister.

Luna wiped the tears from Erin's face as Emily walked into the room.

“ Hey, Erin what’s wrong?” Emily rushed over to her sister’s side and took her hand.

" You'll be mad when you hear about savannah," Erin said opening up her eyes and looking at her sister.

“ You don’t have to tell me, Savannah is dead. I felt her death.” Emily felt her eyes start to tear up as she saw sadness in her baby sister’s eyes.

" Aren't you mad at me for it?" Erin asked looking at her.

“ No, she died trying to save you from Big John, you can say she sacrificed herself to save you.” Emily reached over and wiped the tear that rolled down Erin’s cheek.

" They said that she was the reason Big John was after me." Erin said looking at Emily.

“ Who told you that?” Emily asked looking over to Luna.

" Mr. Johnston told me that." Erin said as Luna shook her head.

“ Really, what is Luna?” Emily said and wondered why Luna shook her head.

" She was sending Big John after Erin. I was agreeing with what Erin said." Luna said looking straight at Emily.

“ They are so very wrong, it wasn’t me who sent Big John after my baby sister, that was Sasha.” A voice said at the doorway.

They looked at the door.

“ Savannah I swear I felt your death?” Emily said staring straight at her twin sister.

" Me Johnston said you did and you were dead. What's going on?" Erin asked.

“ I see, well he did break my neck, and left me for dead and it took me a couple of days to heal up.” Savannah said looking at her two sisters.

" Maybe you guys should have let him kill me." Erin said as tears came back to her eyes.

“ Don’t you ever say that Erin, we all know that it is you that holds our family together.” Emily said as she and Savannah took both her hands and held them.

" Right." Erin said sitting back in the tub.

“ Ok you three, um… you two need to get ready and Erin it’s time to dry you off and get you dress, oh… Emily could you tell Nick to get Sasha and also make sure that he is dressed in the robe that I left him on the bed.” Luna said as she glared at the twins, then turning her attention to Emily.

Erin got out of the tub and got dressed.

“ I will be down in a couple of minutes.” Erin said to Savannah when they got to the stairs.

“ Ok see you shortly then.” Savannah said before heading down the stairs.

Emily headed down the hallway until she came up to Luna’s bedroom door, raising her hand she knocked on the door.

Nick opened the door.

“ Hey Nick, Luna asked me to come and see if you are up and ready to go, and it’s time to get Sasha.” Emily said as she smiled at Nick as he stood there in only a towel.

" I'll be ready in a minute." Nick said as he realized that he was in a towel and stepped behind the door.

“ Ok well I will be waiting for you in the living room.” Emily said before turning away and heading down hallway to the stairs.

A few minutes later, everyone made their way to the location.
Chapter 19 by shorttotheizzy
Erin led the small group of eleven people to a small clearing where a group of twenty people stood in a circle.

Each one of these people were all holding candles in their hands and waiting for the main group to come into the circle.

In the middle of the circle was a long pole with rope tied to it.

The small group formed a second circle in the middle of the bigger circle.

Nick brought Sasha up to the pole and pushed her up against, before turning her around so that way she could face the figure that was cloaked in white.

Nick with the help of AJ tied Sasha tight up against the pole so that way she couldn’t move away.

Then Nick and AJ both found their spots next to Luna and Erin, they took their candles from both ladies and they waited for the ceremony to start.

Luna, who was carrying the ceremonial dagger, stepped into the center of the circle next to the pole that Sasha is tied too. She faced the east and raised the dagger to the sky and began the ritual.

“ I do summon, stir and call ye O element of Air. Raphael guardian of the gate way of the east. Attend with us, guard us, guide us and protect us in these our rites. Hail and welcome.” Luna said as she faced east, and the person standing in front of her knelt down and put the candle in the small circle and moved forward to be inside the circle.

“ I do summon, and stir and call ye O element of Fire. Michael guardian of the gate way of the south, attend with us, guard us, guide us and protect us in these our Rites. Hail and Welcome.” Luna repeated the saying but this time she faced south and again the person standing in front of her also knelt down and put the candle in the small circle and moved forward to be inside the circle.

“ I do summon, and stir and call ye O element of Water. Gabriel guardian of the gate way of the west, attend with us, guard us, guide us, and protect us in these our Rites. Hail and Welcome.” She repeated and the person did what the first two people did before her.

“ I do summon, and stir and call ye O element of Earth. Uriel guardian of the gate way of the North, attend with us, guard us, guide us and protect us in these our Rites. Hail and Welcome.” Luna repeated for the last time and the person did the same thing as before but he turned and closed the circle that was behind him.

Luna passed the dagger over to Savannah who closed the huge circle before going back to the stone alter where Luna was now standing by, and next to her was Erin, then standing on ends of the alter was Nick at the head and AJ of the foot, and laying on the table was a young girl.

“ Sister Emily please come up to the alter?” Luna nodded over to Emily, who was holding a small wooden box.

She walked over to where Luna was standing and knelt before the alter and held out the wood box to Luna.

“ I the daughter of element of Earth hand you this box made of the ash tree, please accept my offering for our gods.” Emily said as she bowed her head to her high priestess and mistress.

" I the high priestess accept your offering of the wooden box of ash." Luna nodded to Emily as she took the box from her.

AJ moved a little closer to Erin. But he stopped in tracks when she shook her head and mouthed for him not to move from his spot.

“ Sister please step forward.” Luna said as she looked over to Savannah.

“ I the daughter of the element of fire hand you the ceremonial dagger, that is holy for the sacrifice that is about to take place.” Savannah said as she came up to the alter and like Erin before her she too knelt down and held out the dagger to Luna, as she too bowed her head.

“ I the high priestess accept your offering of the ceremonial dagger.” Luna said as she nodded to Savannah and took the dagger from her.

Erin waited till she was instructed by Luna.

“ Sister Rebecca please come up to the alter.” Luna said as she looked at the last girl who had the some of the main oils for the potion that they had to have.

“ I the daughter of the element of air hand you this chalice filled with the oils and sprig that is to be used in our sacrifice that is about to take place.” Rebecca did what the two girls before her did.

“ I the high priestess accept your offering of the sacred chalice.” Luna took the cup from the girl who was kneeling in front of her.

Taking the chalice she placed it next to the cut that was bleeding and the mixed in with the oils of Rosemary and Sunflower. and with the dagger she stirred the mixture together.

Luna motioned for Erin to come over.

" Sister Erin please take this chalice and drink everything that is in this cup." Luna said to Erin who had been waiting for instructions.

“ Bless me oh lords of life and bless me with eternal life.” Erin tilted her head back and drank it all.

" What about me?" Sasha called out as she watched Erin hand the cup back to Luna.

" That is up to Erin to decide." Luna said looking at Erin.

" Think she should be Nick's sacrifice, for he is need of human blood?" Erin said as she looked at Nick and the gave Sasha an evil smile.

" I like that idea but I figured you would want to do it." Luna said as she looked at Erin.

“ I would have, but since Nick is a youngling and he would need the blood more than I do. AJ please help Melody up and sit her down in the chair over there.” Erin turned to look at AJ and motion for him to help the young girl, who was trying to sit up.

AJ helped the girl up and helped over to the chair and helped her sit down. Luna looked over at Nick and motioned for him to go after Sasha.

“ No… Luna am sorry… please don’t let him kill me?” Sasha began to beg as she realized that Nick was a newly made vampire and she could see the hunger in his eyes.

“ I want her, but I want to share her with AJ, he too deserves some of her because of all the pain she has caused to him and Erin.” Nick shook his head as he tried to let go of the hunger that he was feeling.

“ Fine Erin you have my permission to change AJ, only if that is his wish to be turn. And as for you Sasha you will live to see one more day, that is if AJ agrees to be change.” Luna said as she looked over to AJ.

" I want to be with Erin forever, you know that Luna. I want her dead more than anyone else. Change me," AJ said looking at Erin.

“ I know but I had to hear from you, Erin you may change him tonight after one more ceremony that we are going to have. Alexander can you please come up here please?” Luna ask the elderly man who was giving Melody something to drink.

“ Yes my mistress.” Alexander said as stood up and came up to Luna.

“ I want you to perform mine and Nick’s wedding please, and Emily, Savannah you can have your pick of any of the remaining Backstreet Boys and their wives to change them over, that is if they want to be change over too.” Luna looked over Alexander’s shoulder to the two girls and over to Kevin, Howie and Brian along with Kristin and Leigh.

Nick walked over to Luna and took a hold of her hands and held them in both of his hands.

“ I would love to do the honors my mistress, so if everyone would please have a seat and if you two are ready?” Alexander said as he smiled at the couple standing before him.

" We are ready," Nick said as everyone sat down still in the circle.

“ We are gathered here tonight to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.” Alexander started the wedding.

Everyone sat and watched the ceremony and both Howie and Kevin wiped a tear from their eyes because their little brother was finally getting married.

“ I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride. And it is my pleasure to introduce to you all Mr. and Mrs. Nickolas Gene Carter.” Alexander said as he nodded for Savannah to break the circle so that way the couple could walk out of it and head back to the castle.

Everyone stood up and picked up their candles and followed the couple up to the castle, expect for Michael, who untied Sasha from the pole and took her to the dungeons and locked up in one of the cells.

" Now for me to change right," AJ asked Erin as they were the last ones to leave the circle.

AJ walked over and grabbed Erin's hand and smiled.

“ Not at the moment, lets party for a little bit, and then once the bride and groom leave the party then we can go to my plantation and there we can have some fun and a party of our own.” Erin smiled at AJ.

" What kind of fun?" AJ asked pulling Erin close to her.

“ That only the two have and it is done mostly in bed.” Erin kissed AJ’s nose before pulling away from him and headed up to the castle.

" I can't wait," AJ following her to the castle.

“ Ok now that we have everyone here, Kevin, Howie Brian, Kristin and Leigh please come up here.” Luna called out to the rest of the guys and the girls, and asked them to come up to the throne.

They all walked to where Luna was sitting at.

“ I know what AJ wants, now my question to you all is do you want to be changed, I have to know before I can give permission for Emily and Savannah to change you. Or do you want me to change you?” Luna asked as she stood up and looked at the small group standing in front of her.

" We want to be changed but it doesn't matter by who." Kevin said as he looked up at Luna.

“ Ok and what about you Howie is this something that you want?” Luna turned her attention to Howie.

Howie nodded his head yes.

“ And you Brian?” Luna turned to Brian.

He nodded his head yes.

“ And ladies you two want to do this too?” Luna turned to both Leigh and Kristin.

They both nodded yes in agreement.

“ Then it is settled, Kevin and Kristin will come with me and Howie and Leigh you will go with Emily and Brian you will go with Savannah. And now I bid you all goodnight and thank you for coming and saving Erin’s life. So please Kevin and Kristin please come with me.” Luna waved her hand to dismissed everyone and motion for the couple to follow her and Nick upstairs to her room.

AJ and Erin headed back to her plantation.

“ Ok you know for us to change you both, we will have to have sex?” Luna said as she closed the door behind her after they walked into the bedroom.

" That's fine. But one question, how come Erin and AJ doesn't have to for her to change him?" Kristin asked.

“ What do you think they are going to do when they get to her place.” Nick said as he came up to Kristin.

" Yea but she doesn't need anyone's help?" Kristin asked confused.

“ No she don’t need any help, now I want to have some fun.” Luna said as she came up to Kevin and put her hand on his crouch and began rubbing him.

Kevin leaned in and kissed her as he felt her unzip his pants and put her hand inside his pants and grabbed a hold of him and began stroking him.

“ Oh yeah that feels good.” Kevin said as he moaned.

“ Oh yeah suck me harder.” Nick moaned as Kristin began sucking on his semi-hard dick.

Kristin sucked him harder as Nick grabbed the back of her head and pushed her head further down on his dick and had her gagging has thrust deep down her throat.

Luna pulled down Kevin’s pants and underwear before kneeling down in front of him and took Kevin’s dick into her mouth and began sucking on him.

Kevin let out a moan. He reached done and put his hand on the back of her neck.

Luna moved further down on Kevin and took him all away down her throat and she let him thrust in and out of mouth. As she heard Nick and Kristin get onto the bed.

“ Nick fuck me?” Kristin moaned as she felt Nick’s tongue go inside her.

" As you wish." Nick said moving up on her and placing his hard penis inside her.

“ Oh Nick yes you feel so great.” Kristin moan as Nick put her legs up on his shoulders and he began slowly moving.

Kevin took off Luna's robe and saw that she didn't have anything on under it. he took off his clothes, then picked up Luna and she wrapped her legs around him as he enter her, and he carried her to the bed and they laid down next to Kristen on the bed.

Kristin reached over to Luna and started rubbing her breasts.

“ Oh Yeah, Kevin harder, Kristin I want you to suck them?” Luna moaned as her nipples got harder.

Nick pulled out of Kristin so that way she was on her knees then he entered her again, while Kristin leaned down and took Luna’s left nipple into her mouth and began sucking on her.

Both Nick and Kevin began thrusting harder and deeper inside both girls.

" Oh Yes Am Cumming." both girls screamed out forty-five minutes later.

Kevin flipped Luna over so that way she was riding him, Luna leaned down and sunk her fangs into Kevin’s neck just as he was coming deep inside of her.

Nick flipped Kristin over so that way she was laying under him, and like Luna, he leaned down and sunk his fangs into Kristin’s neck just as he was coming deep inside of her.

Both vampires slit open their wrists and gave their blood to both Kristin and Kevin, then they got up and carried the couple to the room across the hallway.

After they put Kevin and Kristin to bed Luna and Nick went back to their room where they made love to each other for the next two hours, before falling into a deep sleep.
Chapter 20 by shorttotheizzy
Erin and AJ arrived at the plantation and once they entered the house AJ picked up Erin and carried her up to her bedroom.

AJ laid Erin down on the bed and began kissing her.

“ Let’s get out of these robes.” AJ sat up and took off his robe and Erin saw that he was naked under the robe.

" I have been dying to get you out of that robe," Erin said as AJ raised one of his eye brows.

“ Oh really like I have been dying to get you out of yours too, here let me see what you have under this thing.” AJ reached down and pulled up the hem of the robe up Erin’s legs, before he crawled under her robe and found that she too was naked.

He began lightly kissing her inner thigh and moving up, he then moved her legs up over his shoulders then he lowered his head and began licking Erin’s hot wet pussy.

Erin let out a soft moan before she reached for her zipper and unzipped her robe before she started rubbing her nipples and making them hard.

AJ grabbed her hips and lifted them up some before sticking his tongue inside of her.

“ Oh my gods AJ, suck me baby!” Erin cried out as he began sucking on her and then sticking his tongue back inside her.

AJs tongue went faster and deeper inside Erin and the harder she pinches her nipples which causes her to moan even louder.

AJ stopped and began to move up Erin’s body as he lightly kissed and licked her body as he crawled up on her.

He stopped at Erin’s right breast and took the nipple into his mouth and began sucking on it. Erin could feel AJ’s hard penis just at the entrance of her now very hot and wet pussy.

" I need it in me now." Erin said as she wanted him more than ever now.

“ As you wish my lovely mistress.” AJ said as he sat up and before he thrust hard and deep inside Erin.

" Oh god!" Erin screamed out.

“ Oh Erin you are so hot and tight, baby.” AJ moved her legs up that they were next to her breast and he began thrusting harder and deeper inside her.

" More!" Erin said as she moaned louder.

AJ then lifted Erin up and flipped them around, so that way Erin was on top of him. He grabbed Erin’s hips and slammed her hard down on his dick just as he thrusted upwards.

“ Ride me harder baby, and get rid of the robe!” AJ moaned as kept moving her up and down on him just as he kept thrusting upwards and deep inside of Erin.

Erin tossed the rob to the floor and did as AJ instructed her.

“ Oh god AJ, am cumming!” Erin screamed out as she felt herself tighten around AJ’s very hard and pulsing dick.

“ Am cumming to Oh Erin make me yours forever!” AJ cried out as he was about to cum deep inside of Erin.

Erin lean down and sank her fangs deep into AJ’s neck as they both came together, and she felt AJ bite down on her should and began sucking on her as she was sucking the life out of him.

After a couple minutes, Erin fell down next to AJ on the bed.

“ You need my blood for the transformation which will finish taking place tomorrow night. I love you.” Erin said as she slit open her wrist and put it to AJ’s lips and she felt him drinking the blood that she was offering him.

He drank till Erin told him to stop.

“ Now close your eyes and go to sleep, you will be in a deep sleep and when you wake up tomorrow night we will go hunting and get you some blood.” Erin watched as AJ’s eyes began to close and she felt him going into a deep coma state sleep.

The Erin began feeling very light headed so she closed her eyes and fell into a light sleep, as she felt the blood potion began to take effect on her.

She fell asleep next to AJ.

One o’clock in the afternoon, Erin was woken up by someone knocking on the front door.

Erin got up and put on a tank top and shorts. Going downstairs she got to the front door and answered the door.

“ Um . . . hello . . . my friend and I are somewhat lost and I was wondering if you have a phone we could use?” a young lady asked as she was surprised to see someone really living in this plantation.

" Sorry I don't but my butler may be able to help you." Erin said as she opened the door further so the two girls could come inside the house.

“ Oh . . . ok . . . we are looking for the bed and breakfast, that a friend told us all about. She told us that it was a plantation in the swamp?” the red hair girl asked as she stepped inside the house.

" You are close. It is over there thru the swamp and it is on an island." Erin said pointing to where it was at.

“ Yeah that’s what my friend told me, she also said that it was a working plantation too. Mmm that smells good.” The dark haired asked as she could smell the scent of fried chicken and apple pie.

" Would you like some food?" Erin asked the girls.

“ Yes please, well that is if you have enough of food we don’t want to oppose on you.” The red hair girl said as Erin led them to the living room.

“ Yes we have plenty, and I would like for you to join me for lunch so please have a seat and I will go see about lunch.” Erin said as she went over to the oil lamp and lit it before heading back to the door, and leaving the two girls alone in the living room as she made her way to the kitchen.

“ Mistress Erin, I’s thought I’s heard someone at the door?” the elderly black lady said as Erin came into the room.

“ You did Suzy, it seems we have two strangers here?” Erin said as she went over to the small table and picked up a biscuit and started buttering it and putting honey on it before eating it.

“ I’s sorry I didn’t get the door, but I was out in the smoke house, and Lucas is at the barn milking the cow for me. What did they want?” Suzy put the pieces of chicken on a paper towel so the oil could drain on it.

“ That is ok, they want to use the phone, bad thing is we don’t have one. Maybe after lunch Lucas can take them into town.” Erin said as she watched the older lady put the chicken on a serving platter, before putting the corn into a bowl followed by mash potatoes.

" Think they up to something?" Susie asked as she took the pie out of the stove and put it in the pie rack.

“ No they are not up to anything, they are really lost. Well I better go check on them.” Erin turned around and made her way back to the living room.

" I'm so hungry," the redhead girl said.

" I am too, man this place reminds me of the stories that I used to ready about, you now the plantations before the Civil War." the dark haired girl said as she looked around the room and saw that there were a two more oil lamps burning.

" Sorry it took me few but I had to wait until my cook came back to the kitchen." Erin said as she came back to the room.

" It's no problem. Thanks again for lunch," the redhead said.

“ It is not a problem, please follow me and we will eat in the kitchen.” Erin said as she motion for the two girls to follow her back to the kitchen.

“ Oh wow this place reminds me of the old houses that I have visited. They showed how people used to live back in the 1800’s.” the red head said as she was in amazement when she stepped into the kitchen and saw that the cast iron stove, a couple of chickens hanging from a string, and a huge fireplace that had a huge pot of something that was cooking.

There was a small wooden table that had cloth table cover on it and in the center of the table was fried chicken, corn, mash potatoes and basket of buttermilk biscuits. There was also to vases of flowers that came from the garden, and two oil lamps that was lit.

“ I’s have lemonade and sweet tea.” Suzy said as she came up to the three girls that were now sitting around the table.

" I would like to have lemonade please, oh by the way am Tina." the dark hair girl said as she introduced herself.

" I am Erin, I would like tea please Suzy." Erin said as she introduces herself to her guest.

" Am Jamie, and I would like to have tea please, man this all looks so good." the red head girl said as she looked at all the food on the table.

" Trust me it is." Erin said as she reached over and grabbed herself a thigh and leg of chicken.

Suzy nodded and began pouring the drinks then taking them to the girls and putting the glasses down in front of the girls.

" Thanks," Jamie said to Suzy, who just nodded to her, before heading outside to the smoke house.

" So where are you guys from?" Erin asked as she picked up the corn and spooned some into her plate.

" We are from Miami." Jamie said as she grabbed herself a breast and thigh of chicken.

" I see so what brings you to Louisiana?" Erin grabbed a biscuit and adds butter and honey to it.

" Just wanted to visit the state, am studying American History in college and I have heard so much about Plantation homes, and I read that Louisiana had some of them." Jamie said as she spooned some potatoes on to her plate.

“ I see and what about you Tina, what brings you here?” Erin picked up the leg and took a bite of it.

" Just on the ride with her. I needed to get away." Tina said as she buttered her biscuit.

“ I see so where did you hear about the other plantation that is a bed and breakfast?” Erin asked as Lucas came into the room with a pale full of milk.

" We were staying at the Grand Hotel in town and saw the flier for it." Tina said as she ate some of her potatoes.

“ You know they will not be open until Friday, which is in five days?” Erin said as Suzy came back in with a basket full of bacon that she was curing and smoking.

"Oh I must have missed that part," Jamie said as she took a bite of her chicken.

" They are only open for the three days, um... excuses me for a moment." Erin said as there was another sound of someone knocking on the front door.

Erin opened the door.

“ Nick what are you doing here?” Erin asked as she stepped aside and let Nick enter the house.

“ Luna sent me here to let you know about tonight, and I take it AJ is still asleep and in the middle of still transforming, do I smell chicken?” Nick stepped into the foyer of the house.

" Yes, he is still asleep and transforming. You do smell chicken. Want to join me?" Erin asked as she shut the door and motion for the kitchen.

“ Yes please am hungry, and I also smell apple pie too. So please lead the way.” Nick said as he followed Erin towards the kitchen.

Erin showed him the way to the food.

“ Suzy we need one more plate please, we have another guest.” Erin said as she came into the kitchen.

“ Yes mistress, Master Nickolas welcome back and please make yourself at home, while I’s get you a plate and sweet tea.” Suzy smile at the person who came into the kitchen.

" Thanks." Nick said as he sat down at the end of the table.

" Oh my god, is that Nick carter?" Tina said as she almost choked on her corn as Nick sat down next to her.

“ Um… hello, thank you Suzy your tea is the best.” Nick said as smiled at the girl that was next to him before turning his attention to the cook.

The girls sat there in shock.

" Yes it's me." Nick smiled at the two girls.

Erin gave Nick strange look while he was eating.

" So Nick what brings you to Louisiana?" Tina asked as she took a sip of her lemonade.

" Taking time off work and got married," Nick said grabbing two thighs off the platter.

“ Um . . . did I hear you correctly, you got married?” Jamie chocked on her tea.

“ Please tell me it’s not that bitch you were dating?” Tina asked in total shock in what she just heard.

" No it's someone else." Nick said with a smile.

“ Good I really didn’t like her and I think most of the fans didn’t like her either. So can I ask who this person is, and how long have you know her.” Jamie asked taking a last bite of her chicken.

" Her name is Luna." Nick said with a smile.

“ Oh… Jamie didn’t your mother say something about having a family member living here, and her name is Luna?” Tina looked at the girl sitting across from her?”

“ Um . . . yeah mom did tell me something like that, and she owned a house that looks like a castle or something like that.” Jamie said as remembered her mom telling her a little bit of her family history.

“ So Nick how do you know Erin here?” Tina just nodded before turning her attention to Nick.

" My friend AJ is about to marry her." Nick said looking over to Erin.

“ Oh my God you mean AJ is here, no he can’t be getting marry. I thought he was dating Sarah man I can’t stand her she is such a bitch too him.” Jamie said with tears coming to eyes.

" She cheated on him and he met Erin and he is marrying her soon." Nick said get angry with the girls.

“ That is good that he opened his eyes and got rid of her, and I really do hope that he has finally found the one, and that you really make him very happy, and please Nick don’t get angry with me?” Jamie said as she saw a surprise look come across Nick’s face.

“ How did you know that I was getting angry at you?” Nick asked as he looked over at Erin and saw a surprise look come across look on her face.

“ Um . . . Jamie is your mother’s name Elizabeth by any chance?” Erin could now sense that there was something different about these two girls.

" Yes her name is Elizabeth." Jamie said as she wondered why Erin asked about her mother’s name.

“ You aren’t here for a ceremony are you?” Erin asked looking more closely at the girl sitting next to her.

" I am," Jamie said confused.

“ Do you know what kind of ceremony it was?” Erin asked looking over at Nick.

" Yeah." Jamie said.

“ So what was it?” Nick asked taking a sip of his tea.

" How do you know what it is?" Jamie asked looking at Nick.

“ I will tell you if you tell us what you know about it?” Nick asked before taking a bite out of his second piece of chicken.

Erin waited on an answer.

“ Um . . . it has something to do about having forever life, and youth.” Jamie finally said as she looked at Nick and watched him eat his chicken and that’s when she noticed something very different about him.

" Did your mother tell you who this ceremony was for?" Erin asked as she reached over for another biscuit.

" No, but why does she need me here? And why have I never heard her mention you?" Jamie asked.

“ What do you mean that she never mentioned me before? What do you think I am?” Erin asked wondering why Elizabeth didn’t show up last night for the ceremony and sent this child in her place.

" Maybe she did and I don't remember. And someone killed her thinking she was your sister. Savannah. She had heard Nick and AJ were here and was going to try and get them for us and sent big john and Sasha after you.” Jamie said.

" I see, am sorry to hear about your mother, are you saying that she was the one who sent Big John to kill us, was she working with Philip and how did she know that I was here?" Nick said as he stopped liking his fingers.

" She was friends with Sasha. She was the one that called everyone and told them that you guys were staying at the Grand Hotel." Jamie said as she could sense that both Nick and Erin was getting upset with them.

“ That’s not true, she worked for me. Because I had a feeling that someone was trying to kill me.” A voice came from the door way.

“ Aunt Luna!” Jamie cried out in surprise when she turned towards the person who was standing there in the door way.

" I'm confused." Erin said looking over to Luna.

" Jamie is my baby sister, Elizabeth's daughter. It's good to see you again young one, and I take it you are here for the finishing of your transformation?" Luna came into the kitchen and smiled at the small group that was sitting around the table.

" Ok who sent Sasha then?" Erin asked.

" My husband Philip." Luna said coming over to Nick and sat down in his lap.

" She just said that she was killed cause they thought she was my sister?" Erin asked confused.

" Don't you mean your ex-husband?" Nick said as he leaned close to Luna's bare shoulder and began kissing it.

" Yes and thanks to you he is now dead too." Luna said turning her head and kissed him.

" Ok I still want to know why and who sent Sasha after me. I’ve never got a straight answer from anyone. What's everyone hiding from me." Erin said.

“ What, how did you kill him Philip is known to be the most powerful … um …” Jamie looked at the couple sitting next to her.

" Should we be talking about this in front of Nick." Tina asked as Suzy came over with another chair for Luna.

Erin got up and left the room since she was being ignored.

" Erin come and sit back down with us." Luna said as she got up and followed Erin out of the room.

" It's fine, you guys should talk." Erin said walking up to her room.

" No it's not fine, and to answer your question about everything that has happen to you was Philip who did all this, Nick got Sasha to confess everything this morning. I guess you can say she wanted to make sure that she died with a clear mind." Luna said as she gave Erin a sisterly smile and motion for her to come with to the kitchen.

" I'll stay up here." Erin said.

" Ok and we will be leaving once we finishing eating here, and don't forget about tonight." Luna said as she leaned forward and gave Erin a sisterly kiss.

" Alright." Erin said.

" We also have found the rest of Philip's people, the humans that are supposed to watch over him, well guess who is going to be our sacrifice. Sasha isn't the only one who is going to die tonight." Luna said with and evil grin as she walked out of the room.

Erin smiled back at her.

“ Erin went to lay down for a while.” Luna said coming back into the kitchen and sat down at the space that had a full plate of food on it.

“ Um … what are you looking at Jamie, do I have a wart on my nose?” Nick asked as he noticed that the dark haired girl kept on looking at him.

" No, I just can't believe you are one of us. What about AJ?" Jamie asked wondering if AJ knew about them and if he really had feelings for Erin.

" Um... what do you mean one of you?" Nick asked looking at her and trying to get her say the word.

" Vampire." Jamie said.

“ Yes am a vampire, and AJ is in the middle of his transformation into a vampire.” Nick said as he saw Suzy pour some blood into four cups.

" Really?" Jamie said upset.

“ Thanks Suzy, why are you upset I thought you would be happy, that your favorite group will young and performing forever.” Luna smiled at Suzy as she put a cup in front of her.

" That is a good question." Nick said taking a drink.

" Wait a minute the group ... you mean to tell me that they are vampires too?" Tina asked as she reached over to her cup.

“ Yes and they too are in the middle of their transformations too.” Luna nodded her head.

" I guess I was hoping since I heard AJ was here I could date him." Jamie said with a small frown on her face before she took a sip of the warm pig’s blood.

“ Oh man I forgot that he was your favorite, he laid eyes on Erin and fell in love with her. It was love at first sight.” Luna said as she reached over to Jamie’s hand and took a hold over it and gave it a gentle squeeze.

" Oh well," Jamie said finishing up the blood that was in her cup.

" Well at least he found someone who truly loves him, you can see in Erin's eyes." Tina said with a smile.

"You should see him look at her. She does love him very much and it's took her a long time to get the right one. And he never left her side while we thought she was dying." Luna said not realizing Erin was standing in the doorway.

“ Everything that she is saying Jamie is true, I love him so very much, and I would die without him, he is my everything that I have been looking for in a very long time.” Erin smiled at Jamie.

" I am happy for you," Jamie said with a smile.

“ Thank you Jamie that means a lot to me.” Erin said giving the young girl a hug as Jamie stood up from the table.

" Well guys I enjoyed having lunch with you guys, but I think I will head back home and lay down and get rested up for tonight." Nick said getting up from the table.

" Yes I'll join you we do need to rest, so ladies are you coming with us or is ok with Erin if you both stay here with you." Luna said as she stood too.

" It doesn't matter to us." Tina said looking at both Jamie and Erin.

“ You both can stay here since you are already here.” Erin said as she nodded to Suzy to go get the guest rooms ready for the two girls.

" Sounds good to me, thank you Erin." Tina said putting her empty cup down on the table.

" Ok we will stay here." Jamie said as she began to yawn.

Nick and Luna said bye to the Erin and the two girls and went back to the Castle and straight to bed.

" Suzy will show you guys to your rooms." Erin said as they walked into foyer and stopped right in front of the grand stair case.

" Thank You." Jamie said as she watched Erin walk up the stairs.

" No problem." Erin said stopping on the fourth step and looked down at the two girls.

Erin turned back around and headed up the steps. She then walked down the hallway to her room.
Opening the door she walked into the room took off her clothes, before climbing into bed and laying down next to AJ.

" Please follow me." Suzy looked down at the two girls and motion for them to come up the stairs.

The girls came up the stairs and then followed her down the hallway to the two rooms that she set aside for them to stay in.

Jamie entered the room and looked over at the bed and saw that there was a nightgown laid out for her on the bed. Taking off her clothes she put on the nightgown and climbed into the bed and falling sound asleep.

Suzy went back downstairs cleaned up the kitchen, and waited until sunset when it was time to wake everyone up so that way they could feed on human blood tonight.
Chapter 21 by shorttotheizzy
Both Nick and Luna walked into living room and saw Kevin and Howie sitting in chairs and playing a game of chess while Brian, Leigh and Kristin were playing a game of cards.

" Evening, everyone we will be leaving once everyone gets here." Luna said sitting down next to Brian.

" We are waiting for Erin, AJ and their two house guest." Nick said sitting down next to Kristin.

" Where are they?" Howie asked as he moved his piece to block Kevin’s piece.

“ What do you mean two guest?” Kevin looked over to Luna and Nick.

" My niece and her friend are in for the ceremony." Luna said as there was a knock on the front door.

“ I didn’t know you had a sister, let me guess the girl next to you in this painting is your sister?” Kristin said as she looked at the painting next to the fireplace.

“ Lady Erin, Master Alexander and Miss Jamie and Tina.” The butler said as the small group came into the living room.

“ Oh, it’s Kevin, Howie, Brian, Kristin and Leigh.” Tina said as she stepped into the room.

They walked further into the room and sat on the couch.

" Everyone this is my niece Jamie and her friend Tina, and I take it from the look on your face that you know who they are, oh there you are Michael is everything ready?" Luna introduced the two girls to everyone just before her bodyguard came into the room.

" It sure is." Michael said as he looked at the two girls who were sitting on the couch.

“ Good, well we must get going it’s a two hour ride to the island.” Luna said as she stood up and motion for everyone to follow her.

They all got on the boat and they headed for the island.

Two hours later they reached a small wooden area of the island and a fifteen minute walk the group came to a small clearing. Nick looked over to AJ and saw him lick his lips as he saw Sasha in the middle of the half circle that the robed figures had made, as he looked over to Sasha he noticed that she was naked, as was four other people.

" Who are the rest of these people?" AJ asked as he looked around the circle of people.

" Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for coming tonight, and it is a great pleasure for everyone to be here and be witnesses to the sentences of the death of these people who not only took Erin, but also killed my sister Elizabeth, and to answer your question this is my family and coven of witches and vampires." Luna said as the came into the clearing of the people who closed up the empty space of the circle.

Everyone stood there and listen to what Luna was saying.

" AJ it is my pleasure to give the person who caused all this problem." Luna looked at AJ and smiled.

AJ smiled back and motioned for Nick to come over and help him.

“ What do you want me to help you with Alex.” Nick asked just before they came up to Sasha.

" Help me kill her." AJ said sounding a little scared.

" What do you want me to do for you?" Nick asked as he saw somewhat fear in AJ's eyes.

" I thought you wanted to help me kill he." AJ said as he gave Nick this lost look.

" You'll be fine, trust me." Nick gave his friend a smile before putting his arm around his brother and squeezed his shoulder.

“ What is your problem, not the man you make everyone think you are Alex.” Sasha called out to AJ.

" That's it Bro suck her dry you can feel her life leave her body as you suck her dry." Nick said as he came up AJ and grabbed Sasha's hair and heard her moan as he pulled head back so AJ could get a better grip on the girl's neck.

AJ sucked her neck harder and the blood flowed faster into his mouth.

Nick stood there and watched Sasha’s eyes roll back and she began to slide down the pole that she was tied too.

AJ walked back to where Erin was standing, and they both watched Michael untie Sasha and picked her up and tossed her body into the murky waters of the Bayou.

Nick went over to the one of the bigger men and grabbed his back of his head before sinking his fangs into the man's neck and began to suck him dry.

And once the guy was dead, like before Michael came up to the body and dumped it into the waters.

" Ok Kevin you are next?" Nick came up to his older brother, and was licking the blood off his lips.

Kevin walked over to one of the people and sunk his teeth on the person’s neck.

Howie followed Kevin, the both girls followed their husbands then the last one was Brian.

“ Well I want to say the ceremony is now complete, for the guys here, thank you all for coming and we will meet again soon.” Luna said as she turned and looked at both AJ and Erin and saw Erin lick the blood off of AJ’s lips.

" So AJ, when are you and Erin getting married." Nick came over to the couple and took Luna's hand pulled her towards him.

" It's up to Erin." AJ said with a smile.

" As soon as we can." Erin said with a huge smile.

" We can get someone to do it now." Luna said enjoying Erin bring happy for once.

" Am right here, and I would be honor to do another wedding, and tonight is perfect." Alexander said as he came up to the group.

They all followed them to do the ceremony. Jamie and Tina were upset that their favorite guys were off the market.

" You know what Nick and I was talking we want to open up the bed and breakfast every day, and even the castle too, the other guys have asked to run that place for me. So what do you think Erin?" Luna came up to her business partner and best friend.

" We aren't going to do it together anymore?" Erin asked confused.

" Who told you that?" Luna looked at her and wondered what Erin was talking about.

" You said the guys are going to run it for you?" Erin said.

" I never said that, we just came up with it earlier today when Nick and I came back to the house." Luna said looking at Nick and he nodded in agreement.

" So what we do exactly?" Erin asked.

" I would like to keep running the bed and breakfast, and I want you to work with me. Please say that you stay on." Luna begged Erin.

" Why wouldn't you think I wouldn't?" Erin asked.

" Because I didn't know if AJ would like to work at a plantation and even live on the island away from the busy life, that the city brings." Luna said as the started to head for the main house.

"So we wouldn't be living together? And I though the guys were still going to sing," Erin asked.

" Yes we will be living on the island, and I was hoping that you and AJ take the mother's house, and Nick and I will stay in the main house, the others will be living at the castle." Luna said as they came out of the woods and came up to the smaller house that was the mother's house.

" What about my house?" Erin asked.

" We will be fine anywhere." AJ said reassuring her.

" I talked to Kevin and he wants us to get together tomorrow and have a meeting on what we are going to do." Nick said.

" I thought that place really belonged to Savannah." Luna said as they walked up the steps of the main house.

" Are you sure you guys even want me here. Ever since Sasha kidnapped me, everyone is treating me funny." Erin said.

“ Yes we want you here and no we are not treating you funny. What makes you think that? I know what is going on, you are still under the effects of the potion you had, it makes you think things are going on around you and make you think that people are against you, trust me I went through that too. Well it’s late and AJ needs to get some sleep so that way he can finish the transformation and you too Erin you are also going through a transformation too. And we will talk about everything tomorrow.” Luna said as she motion for them to go upstairs to their rooms.

" I thought Alexander was going to marry us right now," AJ said.

“ I was but the look on your face told me that you would not be able to stand up much longer do to the fact that you are still in transformation, we can do it tomorrow when you don’t look like you are about to pass out.” Alexander said as he came up behind the couples with wood in his arms.

" He is right I do feel light headed, come on Erin lets go to bed and we can get married tomorrow night." AJ said as he shook his head as to stay awake.


" See what I mean. I know you guys are acting funny toward me and it's not a big deal AJ if you don't want to marry me." Erin said as she ran off to her room.

" Damn what did I do?" AJ just stood there in shock.

Everyone just looked at each other.

" You didn't do anything it's the potion that she took, it takes a couple of days for it to work, and what she needs is sleep. AJ I think the best thing for you to do is go after her and try to make her go to sleep, and give her this it will make her sleep." Luna said as she pulled out a small vial and handed it over to AJ.

AJ took the vial and headed for Erin's bed room.

" Well I don't know about you but am ready for bed." Nick said as he picked up Luna and carried her down the hallway to their bed room.
Chapter 22 by shorttotheizzy
Luna felt eyes on her so she rolled over and saw the beautiful blue eyes of her husband looking at her.

“ Morning.” Luna said as she snuggled closer to Nick.

“ Morning, man am so glad that I have a beautiful woman to wake up to, and am so glad that you are not so emotional like Erin. What is her problem anyway?” Nick asked as he kissed the top of Luna’s head.

“ Why thank you, and I am glad to have a very caring and not to mention a very cute husband, and the only reason why she is so emotional is because she is pregnant.” Luna said as she put her hand between her and Nick and grabbed him and began stroking him.

“ She is . . . wow but why do I get this feeling that she … oh baby that feels so great … Oh yeah … Erin doesn’t know that she is pregnant. I have a better idea suck me.” Nick said taking Luna’s hand and taking it off him and bring it to his mouth and began licking off his pre-cum from her fingers.

“ As you wish my Lord.” Luna smiled just before crawling under the covers and lowered her head down on Nick and began sucking on him.

" Faster!" Nick moaned as he helped Luna move her head.

Luna did as Nick wanted her to do. He moved her legs so that way Luna was straddling over his body, he took three of his fingers and slid them up inside Luna and began moving them in and out of Luna’s hot wet pussy.

He heard her let out a soft moan as she was still sucking his hard penis.

“ Oh yeah Luna . . . harder baby . . .” Nick moaned, before pulling out his fingers and replaced them with his tongue.

Luna sucked as hard as she could.

“ Ride me now Luna please I want to be deep inside of you . . . I need to cum deep inside of you.” Nick moaned as he pulled his fingers out of Luna and moved the covers off of them so he could help her to sit up.

Luna did as instructed.

“ Oh Nick you feel so great you are so big.” Luna said as she lowered herself down on Nick’s rock hard penis.

“ Oh Yea Luna, your pussy is so hot, wet and very tight, I love how you tighten around my hot pulsing rod.” Nick grabbed Luna’s hips and began moving her up and down on his penis.

Luna rode him harder. Nick let out a loud moan.
Nick stopped Luna and without pulling out of her he moved her, so that way she was laying down underneath him. He put her legs up on his shoulders and began thrusting hard and deep into Luna’s hot pussy.

" I'm almost there!" Luna moaned loudly.

“ I’m almost there too, cum with me baby . . . Luna here I come!” Nick cried out as he came deep inside Luna.

“ Oh yeah Nick here I cum … Oh NICK!!!” Luna cried out too as she came with Nick.

Nick leaned his body down and began kissing Luna, and felt Luna rake her nails down his back as she wrapped her legs around him to hold deep inside of her.

" I love you." Luna said as she felt Nick get hard again.

“ I love you too.” Nick said as he moved back up.

Luna smiled up at Nick and he smiled back at her, before grabbing her hips up a little bit and began thrusting deep inside again.

" Oh god," Luna moaned.

“ Oh yeah Luna you feel even better after you cum, it makes you only tighter.” Nick moaned as he leaned down and began kissing Luna as he slowly moved in and out of her.

“ Oh yeah nice and slow this time Nick.” Luna moaned and she moved her head and began to nibble on Nick’s shoulder.

Nick moved his head to Luna’s neck and sucked in some of her skin into his mouth before biting into the flesh.

Nick started caressing Luna's right breast.

“ Oh yeah Nick feed on me baby…” Luna moaned as Nick raised his head before sitting up some and taking her right breast into his mouth and began sucking on his and light biting her, and sucking on her blood as he still thrusted slowly.

Luna started to feed on him. Nick let out a moan as he rode her harder.

“ Damn what in the world is that?” Howie asked as he came into the dining room and took his place at the table, and saw the two girls sitting across from him along with Leigh, Kristin and Kevin.

" Luna and Nick, bet ya can't guess what they are doing?" Kevin said as he looked up at the ceiling above them.

“ I just hope that the floor won’t fall down on us.” Kristin smiled over to Kevin as she put her hand on his upper thigh.

" Where is AJ and Erin?" Howie asked.

“ Am not sure I haven’t heard anything from AJ’s or Erin’s room when I walked passed them.” Kevin closed his eyes and was trying not to moan out loud as he felt Kristin grab his crotch.

" I'm going to head up to my room." Kristin said as she smiled at her husband.

" Breakfast is served." a young lady came into the room from the kitchen as she had a tray of bacon in her hands.

" Should I get AJ and Erin?" Howie asked as the kitchen servant put the bacon down in front of him.

“ No just let him be, I think if he is with Erin then they need sometime alone to work out what ever problem they are having.” Brian said as he grabbed himself a couple of pieces of bacon.

“ Man how long can Nick hold out for?” Jamie asked as she looked up as the banging on the floor became louder.

" I remember him and Mandy going at if one time for over two hours." Kevin said as he reached over and took a muffin and began buttering it.

" Oh yeah I remember that day too, because they woke me up with the bed banging up against the wall and then screaming out each other's names when they came." Brian said as he reached over and grabbed the pitcher that was filled with blood.

" AJ and Erin are having a problem?" Kristin asked as she handed Brian her cup so he could pour her some blood.

“ You remember last night Erin got really upset and ran upstairs and shut herself up in her room.” Brian said as he poured the blood into Kristin’s cup before pouring some for himself.

" Yea, what was that about?" Kristin said as she spooned herself some scramble eggs.

Before anyone could answer that question they heard both Luna and Nick scream each other's names as they came together

" Anyways." Kevin said trying to turn the attention back to the dining room.

" Erin thinks everyone has been acting funny since she was saved." Brian added as he stuffed a piece of bacon into his mouth.

" It kind of seems like everyone has. I mean Sasha did want AJ's attention very badly." Kristin said as she took a sip of her blood.

“ Morning everyone did I miss anything?” Nick said as he came into the room and looked at everyone at the table, before taking his seat at the head of the table.

" We were just talking about Erin and AJ." Kristin said sitting her glass down.

“ I see, and I know what is going on with them. I don’t think they well be coming down today, the only thing we can do is leave them alone.” Nick said as he grabbed the bowl that had hash browns in it and began spooning some potatoes onto his plate.

" Is it something bad like they are breaking up?" Brian asked as he looked over to Nick.

“ No it’s not bad, and I don’t think it will break them up, but only to bring them closer together.” Nick said as Howie passed him the bowl of eggs.

" You got to tell us now," Kevin said curios.

“ Sorry but am not going to say anything more, because it isn’t for me to tell anyone anything more. Why are you having those kind of thoughts about me Jamie.” Nick looked at Jamie and could feel her lusting after him.

" I am sorry." Jamie said getting up from the table.

“ What is her problem?” Brian asked watching the young girl run out of the room and up the stairs.

" She was thinking dirty thoughts about me knowing I am married now." Nick said just as Luna came into the room.

“ How do you know what Jamie was thinking, and you know you are her favorite one too, and she always wondering what it would feel like getting laid by you. Oh am sorry Luna I shouldn’t have said that.” Tina looked at Nick then to Luna before bowing her head for letting her mistress know what was on her friend’s mind and how she felt about her husband.

" Tina you are forgetting Nick is one of us now. No one but me is getting laid by him." Luna said looking over at the young girl.

" Well what about Erin and AJ thing?" Nick asked as he looked at Luna and raised his eyebrow at her.

" That was before we were married, silly." Luna said looking back at him.

“ What a minute you guys and AJ and Erin were together, I wonder how you got AJ to agree with that.” Kevin said as took a bite of his eggs.

Nick kept looking over at Luna and knew that she was hiding something from him, and then she nodded her head to him.

“ Um … well guys there is something that I have to do so I will see you for lunch.” Nick got up from the table and headed out of the room.

Nick walked up the stairs and walked up to the door that was at the top of steps, he raised his hand and knocked on the door.

" Who is it?" Jamie called out.

" It's Nick, can I come in?" Nick called out.

" Sure." Jamie said opening the door.

“ I know why you are here Jamie, and I know what you are thinking and what you want.” Nick said coming into the room.

" Are you going to tell Luna?" Jamie asked as she watched Nick look around the room.

“ Who do you think told me to come up here, and we both know that you are here for me, because I need the blood of a virgin and the three of us knows you are a virgin.” Nick turned and looked at Jamie and smiled at her.

" What did she suggest to do?" Jamie asked as she saw Nick lick his lips.

“ I told him to do whatever you want him to do, but that is after he has some of your blood.” Luna said as she came into the room and came up behind Nick and wrapped her arms around him, and she grabbed his crotch and began rubbing him and making him hard again.

" I can have sex with him?" Jamie said as she notice Nick was getting hard against Luna’s hand.

“ What do you think, is this what you want.” Luna unzipped Nick’s pants and pulled out his hard penis and began stroking it up and down.

Jamie waited for an answer.

Nick came up to Jamie and grabbed her hand and put it on him and began moving her hand up and down on him.

“ You two have fun, and I will be back here later and we will have some more fun.” Luna smiled at her husband before leaving the room.

Luna walked past Erin's room. She knocked on the door to check on them.
“ Hey Luna come on in.” AJ said opening the door and stepping aside to let Luna come into the room.
" Hey, I just wanted to check on you." Luna said looking at Erin.
“ Hey thanks for coming, sorry about last night but for some reason I feel there is something going on with me and am not sure what it is?” Erin said as she came up to Luna and threw her arms around her best friend and sister.

" Can I tell you something? I know what is wrong with you." Luna said as she took the young girl’s hand and led her and AJ to the small sitting area.
“ Sure you know that you can tell me anything, am not dying am I, not when I found someone that I want to spend the rest of my life with a wonderful guy.” Erin was very nervous to hear what Luna had to say, so she sat down on the loveseat, with AJ while Luna sat down in the chair next to the loveseat.
" You are pregnant." Luna said looking at the couple and smiled at them when she saw they were holding hands.
“ Am what?” Erin said in total shock.
" Pregnant." Luna said leaning forward and taking a hold of both Erin and AJ’s hands.
" Are you sure?" AJ said as he saw tears coming to Erin’s eyes.
“ Yes am sure, here give me your hands and you close your eyes, and concentrate really hard and you can feel the baby’s present inside her body.” Luna said putting their hands on Erin’s stomach.
" Wow," AJ said in shock as he closed his eyes and focused on the tiny life form that was growing in his girlfriend.
" The only people who know are me, Nick and now the both of you, the others don't know." Luna smiled just as Jamie screamed out.
" How did you know before me?" Erin asked looking at Luna.
“ A master can feel everything that is going on with their younglings, even if that youngling don’t feel the change.” Luna said and getting up from the chair and heading for the door.
“ Breakfast is still being served in the dining room, and everyone is there but Nick and Jamie, so if you both feel like you want to join us you are welcome.” Luna continued just as she opened the door.
" Do you want to join everyone?" AJ asked Erin.
“ Yes, because am hungry.” Erin smiled and stood up and followed Luna into the hallway.
“ What in the hell is going on in there it sounds like someone is getting banged really hard.” AJ laughed as they walked down the hallway and stopped at the top of the stairs, and they heard lot of banging coming from the room.
Before they got downstairs AJ pulled Erin in for a kiss.
" What was that for?" Erin asked after he pulled away from her.
“ Because I love you, and I want you to be with me forever, and have more children that is if we can more children?” AJ said looking into Erin’s eyes.
They walked into the dining room and saw that everyone was still sitting there and they were talking.
“ Morning everyone sorry we are late for breakfast.” Erin said coming to seat and sitting down in the chair that AJ pulled out for her.
" Morning we weren't sure if you two would be down today." Kevin said as he watched the couple sit down at the table.
“ At first we were not going to, but there is something we have to tell everyone, and plus Erin here is very hungry.” AJ said as he picked up the pitcher and poured Erin and himself a cup of blood.
" Are you alright?" Kristin asked looking at them.
“ Yes we are alright, Um … first of all I want to say am very sorry about last night, and now I know way I have been very emotional, well … AJ and I are going to have a baby.” Erin looked around the table and smiled at everyone to let them all know that she was very happy about the baby that was growing inside of her.
" Your pregnant?" Kristin said with a smile.
“ Yes am pregnant, and I can’t wait to see what we are having?” Erin smiled back at Kristin and took a sip of her blood.
“ Congrats." Howie said giving AJ a smile.
" Oh before I forget, Erin you do know that AJ here must have blood from a virgin, and that also goes for the rest of you guys too." Luna said as she looked at the group sitting in front of her.
" What does that mean exactly?" AJ asked.
“ That means you have to drink some blood from a virgin.” Erin said as she looked at Luna who nodded for her to tell him the rest.
"Just drink?" AJ asked knowing that there was something else that had to be done.
" Yes and no, um once you have a drink from her well you also have to have sex with her too." Erin said looking at AJ straight in the eyes.
Erin could tell that AJ didn’t want to do the sex part with another girl.
“ I know you don’t want to but you have to, and am not too thrilled with it either, but at least I know who the person is that you will be with so I'm not too worried about her.” Erin said taking AJ’s hand to let him know that she is giving him permission to do this one time and one time only.
" Who is it?" AJ asked.
“ The person is me AJ.” Rebecca said as she came into the room.
AJ just sat there in shock.
“ If it wasn’t Rebecca then I would be worried, and I would be in the room with you both, but I trust her.” Erin nodded to Rebecca as the girl came to the other side of AJ and sat down.
" And Brian, Tina here is for you." Luna said as she nodded over to the girl.
" What about Kevin?" Kristin asked.
" We have someone picked out for the both of you, they are brother and sister, and you both are going to be in same room, too. And that also goes for you Howie and Leigh." Luna looked at the group that was sitting in front of her.
AJ was not too happy about him having to have sex with Rebecca. He had a strange feeling that made him not trust her.
" You can trust me AJ. Am only doing this because you need the blood, because I have a boyfriend, and he is paired with Leigh." Rebecca looked at AJ and know what he was thinking.
" She knows it won’t be pretty if she tries anything," Erin said with a smile trying to reassure AJ.
" And that too, and I only like you as a friend AJ." Rebecca said as she grabbed a piece of bacon.
" When will all these take place?" Howie asked.
“ Once the group gets here, and it can take place anytime between now and midnight.” Luna said as she began eating her breakfast.
" Do AJ and I have time to talk for a bit?" Erin asked.
“ Yes you guys have time to talk.” Luna said as she watch the others just sit there and began eating the rest of their breakfast.
Upstairs in Jamie’s room, Jamie laid on the bed, and was wondering when Nick was going to make his move, all he has been doing to her is rubbing her back and her legs.
Before Nick knew it, Jamie rolled over and pulled Nick's head down and began kissing him.
" Are you ready now, I don't want to rush you?" Nick pulled his head away from her.
" Yes am ready now." Jamie said as she sat up so that way Nick could pull off her shirt.
Nick unbuttoned her bra and took her right breast in his hands and gently squeezing it and rubbing her nipple.
" Nick, I need you in me now." Jamie said.
" I understand but there is something that I have to do before I do that." Nick leaned forward and took her nipple into his mouth and began sucking on it, before letting it go and moving his mouth upwards and stopping at her neck.
She tilted her head to the side.
Nick sucked in some of her skin of her neck before biting down and began sucking on her neck.
“ Oh yes Nick that feels so good.” Jamie moaned as she began to run her fingers through Nick’s hair.
" Are you ready?" Nick asked leaning his head back before he sat up just a little bit on his elbows so that way he look into her eyes.
" Yes am ready," Jamie moaned as she reached down between her and Nick and felt his hard and throbbing penis read to enter her hot and wet pussy.
She let out a moan as he entered her very slowly.
“ You feel so hot, wet and tight, this will hurt some.” Nick stopped for just a second moving into her when he felt the thin barrier that proves that she is a virgin.
" Alright." Jamie said as she moaned a little.
Nick lean his head forward and began kissing her as he thrusted a little hard as he broke through the small barrier, Jamie cried out as it started to hurt a few seconds later.
“ Am sorry baby.” Nick moaned and was moving slowly so that way Jamie could get use to his hard dick moving inside of her.
" You can go harder?" Jamie moaned as she felt the pain start going away.
“ Ok, let me sit up and move your legs up so that way I can move in and out of you, and it will even make me go deeper in you too.” Nick moaned as he moved up onto his knees.
" Oh Nick!" Jamie moaned.
Nick was thrusting slowly as he moved Jamie’s legs up on his shoulders and once he got her legs where he wanted them he began to move faster and harder into the girl that was laying under him.
“ Oh yeah nice and tight.” Nick moaned as he grabbed Jamie’s hips and moved her up and down in him each time he thrusted inside of her and made him go deeper.
" It feels so good." Jamie said.
“ Oh yeah, ready to ride me baby.” Nick moaned and with a very quick movement and without pulling out of Jamie he flipped them around so that way she was on top of him.
She started to ride him. After a minute she went faster and harder.
The door opened up and Luna came into the room and sat down in the chair and watched the couple in the bed. She moved her hand down her own body and between her legs.
“ Just don’t sit there playing with yourself come and join us.” Nick called out as he could feel Luna’s presence in the room.
She walked over and started rubbing Jamie's breast. She leaned in and kissed her.
“ You don’t mind if I join you and Nick?” Luna said as she pulled her head away from Jamie and gave her a seductive smile.
" Not at all, I like threesomes as long as it's with you," Nick said with a smile.
“ Yes baby I know all your dirty little secrets, but I wasn’t asking you, I was asking Jamie.” Luna said as she looked down at Nick.
" I don't mind.” Jamie said leaning over and kissing her.
Luna moved so that way she was straddling Nick’s head and felt Nick began moving his tongue in and out of her wet and hot pussy.
Nick also grabbed Jamie’s hips and pulled her down harder on his hard rod as he thrusted upward.
Luna leaned over and kissed Jamie. Jamie started rubbing Luna's lefts breast.
“ Oh Nick suck me harder, Jamie suck on my breast.” Luna moaned.
Jamie did as instructed. After a few minutes Jamie let out loud moan.
" I'm cumming!" Jamie screamed out as she felt herself tighten around Nick’s hard dick.
After Jamie came all over Nick Luna moved off of Nick’s face, so that way he could flip Jamie onto the bed and he pulled out of her and moved down her body until his mouth was on her pussy. He began sucking on her and as he sucked all the blood that was coming from her, prof to him that she was a virgin.
Luna moved so that way she was straddling Jamie’s head.
“ Suck me and fuck me with your tongue young one.” Luna commanded Jamie.
Jamie entered her tongue inside Luna.
Nick sat up when heard Luna moan, He kneeled between Jamie’s legs and spread them further before thrust really hard and deep back inside of Jamie.
Jamie let out scream as she felt herself being ripped apart by Nick as he kept thrusting hard and fast inside of her.
Nick grabbed Luna’s head and pulled it towards him and began kissing her.
A few minutes later, Jamie felt Luna cum I'm her mouth.
" Oh yeah suck me harder, so I cum more." Luna cried out.
Jamie's tongue went deeper in Luna's wet pussy.
“ Oh here I cum!” both Luna and Nick cried out together as they both filled Jamie up with their cum.
“ Oh Nick am cumming again!” Jamie cried out as she felt herself cum for the second time.
" That was amazing." Nick said as he pulled himself out of Jamie and laid down beside.
“ Yes it was, now we rest up before we start up all over again.” Luna said as she laid down on the other side of Jamie.
“ Ok, I am feeling tired and how long do we have to do this?” Nick asked as he began to yawn.
“ We have to do this all day until the sun goes down.” Luna said as she too began to yawn.
The three of them closed their eyes and began to fade away to dream land.
Chapter 23 by shorttotheizzy
Meanwhile in Erin's room, her and AJ were sitting on the bed.

“ Why do I get a feeling that Luna didn’t tell us something?” AJ said as laid back on his pillows.

“ She forgot to tell everyone that we have to do this all day, until the sun sets tonight.” Erin said as she too laid back on her pillows.

" But I thought she said we had time to talk for a few." AJ said as he heard the rumble of thunder off in the distance.

" We do, that is what we are doing now." Erin said as she put her hand on her stomach.

" I can't believe we are going to have a baby." AJ said putting his hand on Erin’s stomach.

“ Yeah me too, and at the end of the month we will have a bundle of joy, man another thunderstorm.” Erin smiled as she felt AJ rubbing her stomach, and in the distance the raddle of thunder could be heard through the Bayou.

" I'm so glad I found you." AJ leaning in and kissing her.

“ Am so glad that I found you too. I love you.” Erin pulled away just long enough to catch her breath and pulled AJ to her and kissed him with passion.

" I love you too" AJ said as he pulled away just as there was a knock on the door.

“ Come in!” Erin called out.

The door opened up and Rebecca and her boyfriend stepped into the room.

“ Hey guys.” Rebecca came further into the room.

" Hey, um... is everyone still down stairs?" Erin asked as she moved slightly away from AJ.

" Yeah they are still down there why?" Rebecca asked.

" Well Luna forgot to let everyone know that this thing last all day, right up to sun set." Erin said looking at Rebecca's boyfriend.

" Oh?" Rebecca said.

" I will go down and tell them." Rebecca’s boyfriend said.

" Um... what minute ... I thought Luna said we had until midnight?" AJ said as he just remembered something that Luna said this morning at the dining room table.

" I thought she did too?" Rebecca said.
" That's right she did say we have until midnight, but I think the virgin blood you have to have in your system before sun set is what she was talking about." Erin looked from both AJ and Rebecca.

" That is what she forgot to tell everyone." Rebecca said looking at the couple in the bed.

" Oh." AJ said.

“ Then I guess I will have to tell everyone for you guys.” Rebecca’s boyfriend said as he nodded his head and headed for the door.

“ Thanks Tim.” Erin said as she nodded to him.

“ You are so lucky that you don’t have to this, well you and Luna, so I take it you both will be going from room to room to make sure that everyone is fine and that the virgins don’t die.” Rebecca said as sat down at the end of the bed.

"I am pretty sure that’s what we are doing. Is Tim going to stay in the room or what's the plan for him?" Erin asked.

" No he is with Kristin." Rebecca said as she leaned forward and took off her shoes.

" I knew that." Erin said.

" So what are we going to do now?" AJ asked as he sat there and watched Rebecca take off her shoes, and Erin came up behind the young girl, and began rubbing Rebecca's back.

" Are you going to stay?" AJ asked as he watched Erin rub Rebecca’s breast and heard Rebecca moan.

“ Um… sorry … no am about to leave.” Erin said as she moved over so AJ took over in rubbing Rebecca.

Rebecca let out a soft moan and laid her head back so it was resting on AJ’s right shoulder.

" I'll be downstairs, it is time for you guys to be alone." Erin said getting off the bed and heading for the door.

" Maybe you'll join us later?" Rebecca asked with a moan as felt AJ take both her nipples in his fingers and began pinching them to make them very hard.

" Ok just let me know when you want me back here and do me a favorite try not to have too much fun." Erin said with a laugh before walking out of the room.

AJ pulled his hands away from her breast and grabbed the ends of Rebecca's shirt and began pulling it upwards.

Erin closed the door and headed downstairs.

" Here let me help you." Rebecca stood up and helped AJ pull her shirt over her head.

AJ unhooked her bra.

Rebecca turned around so that way she was facing AJ, she slid the bra off her arms, and her large breast came bouncing out right in AJ’s face.

They took the rest of their clothes off and got on the bed,

“ You do know that you have to take some of my blood before we can have sex. Because you need pure virgin blood.” Rebecca smiled up at AJ, who was laying over her body.

AJ leaned down and got close to her neck.

" I do know that it will hurt for a second." Rebecca whispered to herself as she prepared for AJ's fangs puncher her skin.

Rebecca let out a small cry as she felt the fangs sink into her neck and then felt AJ began sucking on her neck.

After a few minutes later, AJ leaned back from Rebecca’s throat and began kissing her shoulder as he moved down her body to his breasts, taking the right nipple into his mouth he began sucking on it.

" AJ, I need you," Rebecca said as she ran her hands through AJ’s hair.

“ Ok but you know it will hurt some until you get used to having a penis up inside of you.” AJ said as he got into place between her legs and pushed them apart and opening her up some to him.

“ I know and I’m ready whenever you are.” Rebecca said before she got a surprise as AJ, put two fingers into his mouth and wet them before gently putting them up inside of her.

Rebecca let out a soft moan, then a sharp gasp as he moved his fingers further up and then added a third finger.

AJ reached up with his left hand and gently began rubbing Rebecca’s left breast, before he started gently pinching her nipple.

“ Oh AJ.” Rebecca moaned.

AJ began to lightly kiss her stomach and taking his tongue and tracing her belly button before sticking it inside the small hole and began tonguing it with the same motion as his fingers.

AJ leaned up and entered his penis in her.

“ Oh my ….!” Rebecca cried out as the pain hit her as AJ thrusted deeper inside her.

" Are you alright?" AJ asked as he continued.

“ Um . . . I guess so … I didn’t expect this much pain.” Rebecca said as tears rolled down her face.

" It shouldn't last long." AJ said as he kept on thrusting in her.

“ Can you stop for a moment please it hurts AJ?” Rebecca cried as she looked up at AJ as tears rolled face.

" Sure." AJ said as he pulled out.

“ You don’t have to pull out, I just wanted to feel what you feel like just being inside, so please get back inside me.” Rebecca reached between her legs and grabbed a hold of AJ’s penis and began stroking it.

" As you wish." AJ going back inside.

Rebecca gasped again, but this time the pain wasn’t so bad. She reached up to AJ’s head and pulled it down towards her neck.

He started kissing her neck.

To AJ’s shock, he felt Rebecca sink her teeth into his shoulder and begun sucking on the blood that she had drawn.

" I thought I was supposed to have your blood?" AJ asked as he moved back some as he looked down at Rebecca.

“ You already did, so now it’s my turn to have some blood. And like you I have to blood from a newly made vampire.” Rebecca said as she nuzzled closer to AJ’s neck and began licking it.

" Alright." AJ said as he moaned as he felt Rebecca’s warm breath on his neck.

“ You will also get to lick the blood from my pussy when we are done here, so let’s have some fun now.” Rebecca said as she sank her teeth into his neck just as he sank his teeth into her shoulder as he began thrusting in and out of her.

AJ started to ride her harder.

“ I want you to ride me baby.” AJ moan as he rolled them over as Rebecca was now on top of him and he grabbed her hips and began moving her up and down on him.

Rebecca started to ride AJ harder and faster. As she continued, Erin came in a few minutes later.

Erin sat down in the chair and just watched the couple in the bed. She spread her legs some so that way she could but her right hand between her legs as she began fingering herself.

" Harder." AJ moan as he watched Erin rubbing herself.

“ Oh yeah.” Erin moaned as she put three fingers up inside of herself and began fucking herself.

AJ continued to watch Erin finger herself.

“ Oh Yeah AJ am Cumminnngggg!!!!” Rebecca screamed out when she felt herself tighten up around AJ’s penis and then she came all over him.

Before Rebecca could come down her sexual high AJ rolled them over one more time and he moved her legs up closer to her body as he thrust harder and deeper inside Rebecca.

" Almost there." AJ said as he moved faster and harder.

“ Oh AJ am cumming again!” Rebecca cried out as she felt herself about to have another sexual organism.

" What now?" AJ asked after he had his organism.

“ Well first things first.” Rebecca licked her lips before she pushed him off of her.

AJ laid down and watched as Rebecca climbed on him but this time she was straddling his head as he not only saw his cum coming out of her but is was mixed with her virginal blood.

Rebecca took a hold of AJ’s penis and slowly began licking it and tasting not only his cum, but also her cum but also her own blood.

AJ began licking the blood off of Rebecca’s inter thigh, before moving up to her dripping pussy and sticking his tongue up inside of her as he felt Rebecca take his penis into her mouth and began sucking on him.

Rebecca let out a soft moan.

AJ smiled when he heard Erin cry out his name as she came all over her hand.

After a few minutes, Rebecca leaned up and laid down on the bed.

AJ got up and pulled Erin up from the chair and sat down as he pulled her down on to his lap and began kissing her.

Erin pulled away from AJ, and stood up from his lap and took off the gown that she was wearing. Kneeling in front of AJ Erin grabbed AJ's hard penis and began stroking it.

" Oh!" AJ moaned.

Erin smiled, and then began sucking on him harder, and then she felt AJ’s hands go against her head and began moving her head up and down on him and every once while he would push her so far down that she would gag.

" I'm cumming!" AJ said a few minutes later.

Erin moved her head up so that way only the head of AJ’s penis was on her mouth and she took all of his cum in her mouth.

“ You sure do taste good baby.” Erin said as she stood up and straddled his legs before leaning forward and started kissing him.

AJ started kissing down her neck.

Erin moved her hands between them and grabbed AJ’s penis again and began stroking him, and then she pulled away from AJ just long enough to put the head of the penis just in the opening of her hot wet pussy.

" Oh god." AJ said as he felt Erin sit further down on his hard hot rod.

“ Get ready for your world to be rocked.” Erin moaned as she leaned forward so she could whisper in his ear, and began nibbling on his lobe of the ear.

" Ride me hard, baby." AJ said.

“ As you wish my lord.” Erin said as she began riding him harder and faster.

" Oh god." AJ said. He started rubbing her breast.

“ Oh yeah Alex I love that.” Erin moaned.

He took his other hand and rubbed the other breast.

“ Oh Alex am about to cum.” Erin moaned as AJ began pinching both her nipples.

"Wait for me." AJ said.

“ I will try but I can’t promise that I can hold on for much longer.” Erin moaned as she felt herself getting closer to her orgasm.

" Here I come!" AJ said as he came deep inside of Erin.

“ I’m cumming too, Oh god AJ here I come!” Erin cried out as she came all over AJ’s hard dick.

" What do we do now?" AJ asked.

“ Well we can do what Rebecca is doing.” Erin said looking over to the bed and seeing the other girl sound asleep.

" Alright what then after that?" AJ asked.

“ Well in two hours is lunch time, then after that we can go back to our own room and sleep some more, because you are done with what you have to do today.” Erin said getting up and grabbing her gown and put it on.

"Ok I'm glad that is over," AJ said getting up from the chair and grabbed his clothes and got dress.

“ Me too, me too.” Erin said heading over to the bedroom door.

Erin and AJ left the room and headed down the hallway to their bedroom and got undress and climbed into the bed and fell sound asleep.
Chapter 24 by shorttotheizzy
Nick got up and looked down at the bed and saw both Jamie and Luna sound asleep. He gathered up his clothes and got dress before opening the door and left the room.

Nick walked down the hallway and down the stairs. Going into the living room he went over to the oil lamp and lit it.

Going over to the bookshelf he looked through the books until finding one. Taking it off the shelf and going over to the chair and sat down, opened the book and began reading it.

A few minutes later Nick heard a noise coming from across the room.

“ Who’s there?” Nick put the book down and looked to where the sound was coming from.

" It is me." AJ said walking into the room.

“ Oh hey, um… do you smell that?” Nick said as he smelled a strange smell.

" Yeah, wonder what it is?" AJ asked.

“ Smells like … someone who is lost … and they are getting to close to the island, come on let’s see who they are.” Nick put the book down on the end table and stood up.

AJ and Nick searched the island. A few minutes later they saw someone in the shadows.

“ Can I help you?” Nick said as he came up behind the person, and watching them jump some.

" Oh sorry, I was looking for town and ended up here." The person said.

“ You want to try again, let me ask you one more time, and you better tell me the truth.” Nick said coming a little closer to the guy.

" Why are you looking for Erin?" AJ asking getting angry as he read the dudes mind.

“ And you can tell your friend to come down here and if he tries anything then you are both dead men, now answer his question, what do you want with Erin?” Nick said as he looked at the guy and also could sense that there was another person hiding in the woods.

The other guy come from hiding and stood next to the other guy.

“ You better start talking.” Nick said as he licked his lips.

" Well, I don't know how to say this but we had been together many years ago and decided it was time to win her back." He said look at both Nick and AJ.

There was sound coming up from behind Nick and AJ.

“ Daniel what are you doing here?” Erin was shocked to see the person standing in front of AJ and Nick.

" Trying to win you back." he said.

“ I meant what I said Daniel when you left me.” Erin said as she balled up her fist.

" No one loves you like I do." he said.

“ You are so wrong in that, there is someone who loves me and I know he won’t cheat on me with the newbies and with a couple of werewolves, and leopards too.” Erin said as tears of anger started to come to her eyes.

" Are you telling me you are seeing someone?" Daniel asked.

“ Yes she is and I suggest you and Lucas to get off my island or there will be trouble.” Luna said as she came up to the small group.

AJ walked over and stood in front of Erin.

“ You have got to be kidding me, I can pick up this guy and break in half over my knee.” Daniel said.

" I wouldn't try it." Luna said looking at AJ.

“ Daniel just go and get out of here.” Erin said before turning away from everyone and running back to the house.

“ You know I will not leave here without her, and I challenge this little guy to a battle to the death. And whoever wins gets Erin.” Daniel sneered at AJ.

“ What brings you here also Lucas, and I know you aren’t here to back up Daniel.” Luna said looking over at the other man.

" You know why I am here." Lucas said.

“ You are not going to touch her?” Nick said coming up closer to Lucas.

" It's hard to tell," Lucas said.

“ What is hard to tell, are you after Luna or is someone else?” Nick said as he could sense confussement coming from the guy.

" The main reason is for Daniel first." Lucas said.

“ So what you are saying if something happens to Daniel you would finish his fight for him, if I remember that was what a first person was; or was that the second.” Nick said as he looked over to Luna who just nodded her head.
" I asked him to come when I decided to get Erin back. I knew he has some plans too." Daniel said.

“ And what plans are that Lucas and you better answer me or you won’t be around to see the battle.” Luna said holding on to Nick’s arm as to hold him back from going after Lucas.

" Don't act like you don't know." Lucas said.

“ You are not getting Luna.” Nick said.

" Did I ask you?" Lucas said.

“ He is right Lucas you are not getting me, that is because am already taken.” Luna said with a anger in her voice.

" Are you going to run off like Erin too?" Lucas asked.

“ Philip may have beat you, and told you if you ever came back you were a dead.” Luna said standing up a little bit taller and showing Lucas that she wasn’t afraid of him.

" But Philip is dead isn't he?" Lucas said with a smirk.

“ Why do you want to know, are you going try and take over his place as head of the vampires.” Nick said also with a smirk.

" Actually Daniel is taken his place." Lucas said.

“ How do you even know that he is dead, and if he is do you know who killed him?” Luna asked the two guys.

" I'm surprised you have to ask that." Daniel said.

“ What makes you say that?” Luna asked still not sure what is going on with these two, because she couldn’t read their minds.

" We could tell as soon as he died and who killed him." Lucas said.

“ Really and who killed him?” Luna remembered they had been with Philip for a long time before he made her into a vampire, but they were still humans, and it was both Lucas and Daniel who raped her before they took her to Philip who not only killed her family, and then raped her before turning her into a vampire.

Lucas pointed at Nick.

“ Me, I heard that no-one could kill him and that he was very powerful.” Nick said as he gave the guys a ‘ who me look’.

" Just let me have Erin and we will leave." Daniel said.

“ I can’t let you do that, and you know the rules, she belongs to someone else, and the only way to take her away from that person is to battle them to the death.” Luna said looking at the two men.

" I'm not battling anyone." AJ said.

“ You really don’t have a choice AJ, if you want Erin, then you have to kill him.” Nick looked at AJ and gave him that look that he used to when he was younger, and before he would beat the crap out of him.

" Nick is right Alex, you don't have a choice." Erin's voice came into AJ's head.

" What about you and the baby if he hurts me?" AJ asked Erin back in his head.

“ We will die with you, because you are the only one for me and I will never let another person touch me, I love you Alex you are my life.” Erin answered back in his head.

" I can't fight you Daniel, if I die her and the baby dies." AJ said.

“ Then I guess everyone dies because of you.” Daniel said just before he whistle, and ten more people showed up and stood behind both Daniel and Lucas.

" It will be fine AJ do as he wishes." Luna said with some fear in her voice because she knew what they were saying was true if AJ didn’t fight then they would all die no matter what.

“ Only on condition, Nick if something happens to me to me take care of these two for me, then take care of Erin and the baby for me.” AJ said knowing that he really didn’t have a choice and he really didn’t want to have anyone’s death on his hands.

“ You know that I will do anything for you bro, and I will take her as my second wife and raise the child as my own you know that.” Nick said taking AJ’s hand and shaking it.

" Thanks." AJ said shaking Nick’s hand.

“ Then it is settle, You and Daniel will battle to the death, two days so in the mean time I want you off my island and we will meet at bloody bayou.” Luna said as she looked from the four men.

" Can I see Erin first?" AJ asked before the battle.

“ Sure go back to the house, and as for you and your clan leave now and we will see you in two days.” Luna said as she nodded at AJ, who headed back to the house, she then turned her attention back to the group.

Everyone nodded and headed back to the boat that they came on, then Daniel and Lucas nodded bye and followed their people and left the island, know it would be best not to push their luck any more than they already had.

They really didn’t want to have to test to see how power full the new vampire master truly was.

Luna put her arms around Nick and Nick pulled her closer to him as he held her as she finally broke down and cried.

" You may not have to take care of Erin if he kills AJ." Luna said.

“ I know, I just told him that just to make him feel better. Am hungry so let’s get back to the house and eat lunch.” Nick said as he picked up Luna and started carrying her to the house.

AJ walked into the house to find Erin sitting at the table with the rest of the Backstreet Boys and the girls.

“ You didn’t have a choice Alex, so don’t feel bad please, and I have a feeling that there will not be a battle, I believe Nick has something planned.” Erin said as she got up from her seat and ran to AJ and wrapping her arms around him.

" Don't do that right now, I'm up upset thinking that our child may not have a father." AJ said.

" Nick does have something planned." Luna said coming into the room.

“ Let’s just say most of his clan is really against him, that’s because he abuses them, and they are ready to kill him, but are afraid to so a couple of them came to me and asked me to kill him and believe it or not Lucas is one of them that wants him dead.” Nick said coming up to AJ and Erin and kissed Erin on the forehead before taking his seat at the table.

" So I won't have to fight?" AJ asked coming back to the table and sitting down.

" Have you always been a lover instead of a fighter?" Erin asked smiling.

“ No you don’t have to fight him, but you will have to stay here with Erin and Luna. True he has always been the pussy and hits like a girl.” Nick said with a laugh as the maids came into the room with the lunch.

AJ just nodded and began eating his lunch.

After everyone had their plates in front of them they too began eating too, and they talked about what they were going to be doing next week. And even made plans about getting into the studio and recording a new album.

After lunch everyone was feeling sleep again, so they all went back upstairs and to their beds.
Nick got into his bed and fell asleep quickly and made sure that he was well rested for tonight when him and Michael along with ten other people head off to where Daniel was hiding at.

Down the hallway, Erin and AJ curled up in each other’s arms and held on tightly to each other as they too fell sound asleep.

Luna came into the room and saw Nick sound asleep she carefully climbed into bed and curled up next to Nick.

“ Don’t cry baby am going to be fine I promise.” Nick whispered as he pulled Luna closer to him, and felt her tears on his chest.

“ Sorry, and I know that you will be fine, but whatever you do don’t turn your back to him, he will attack you there.” Luna warned Nick about the fighting style of Daniel’s.

“ Ok then I won’t show him my back. Nighty night.” Nick leaned his head down and kissed Luna.

They closed their eyes and drifted off the house as did the rest of the household, they all drifted off into a deep sleep.
Chapter 25 by shorttotheizzy
Nick got up from the bed and quietly got dress and left the house.

He walked into the boat house and saw Michael and the small group of men that he had gathered together and among them was Lucas.

“ I thought AJ would be with us?” Lucas asked as he saw it was just Nick.

“ He is staying behind to watch over Luna and Erin, If we are ready then let’s get going.” Nick said as before turning his attention back to the small group.

“ We have all the small canoes ready this way they will not know we are coming.” Michael said as he pointed over to the five canoes.

“ Good lets get going, Lucas and I will be in one canoe, the rest of you follow us and Michael who will be in the second canoe behind us.” Nick said as he walked over to the bigger canoe and watched Lucas get into it before he did.

They pushed off and began heading into the darken bayou.

" What's the real reason AJ isn't here." Lucas asked.

" I told you, he is behind to watch over Erin and Luna. Ok where to now?" Nick looked over the guy’s head and saw there was small cannels coming into the main water way.

Nick waited for an answer, as Michael came up beside them.

“ Keep going straight, and you will come to two trees that have moss that are inter twine with each other. We can dock there and make our way to the small camp on the other side of the island. But there are look outs that we have to get rid of first.” Lucas said as he pointed straight ahead of him.

" How do we get rid of them?" Nick asked.

“ Once we dock and I will give a signal to let the ones that against Daniel will go and take care of them, and once the look outs or taken out they will signal back, then we can enter the campsite.” Lucas said as Nick began to paddle the canoe forward.

" Alright than." Nick said continuing to canoe.

“ I still find it hard to believe that you killed Phillip, he was the most powerful vampire, and even the oldest one too.” Lucas said as he kept his eyes open so that way he could see the island that he was talking about.

" Well I did. He came and hurt Luna very badly." Nick said.

“ Wow you must have caught him off guard when he was in the middle of doing something, so that way he didn’t hear you come up to him. You know I saw him rip the head off of one of his favorite girls, all because she didn’t please him.” Lucas said as he looked to his left side as he heard something whistle from deep in the bayou.

“ Yeah he was in the middle of raping her, what the hell is that?” Nick said as he too heard the sound, just before he saw movement up in one of the trees.

“ I don’t know, damn I can’t believe he would have done that to her, she was always his favorite wife.” Lucas said as Nick stopped paddling and Michael came up to him.

“ That is Kaleb he is letting us know that so far everything is clear.” Michael said before calling back to one of his lookouts that he has set up all throughout the bayou.

The trees came into view and they all quietly brought the canoes up on the small shore of the island and drug them up on shore that way they will not float away.

" Let's do this." Nick said as the small group gathered around him.

“ Michael you and couple of men go to the right, John you and couple of men go the left and Lucas and I will go straight ahead.” Nick gave each leaders of the groups the directions they need to go in.

Before they went their separate ways, Lucas whistled and couple second later it was answered by another whistle. Lucas nodded over to Nick, and he motion for everyone to do their job.

They all did as instructed and did the plan.

Nick and Lucas came to the clearing and he saw the tents that were being use as shelter.

“ Which one is Daniel’s tent?” Nick asked as he could feel the others coming closer to where him and Lucas was standing at.

“ It is the biggest one, and he isn’t alone?” Lucas said as he could feel his ex-master and someone else with him.

“ I know.” Was all Nick said.

" What are we going to do?" Michael asked.

“ Just stick to the plan you guys just take of the others that are in the tents. But Daniel is mine.” Nick said as he looked over to his second in command.

Michael nodded and him and rest of the group broke up and went to the other tents and quietly went into them.

“ You stay here and keep a look out and if you double cross me I will kill you too.” Nick growled at Lucas, before he took off towards the large tent.
Nick entered the dark tent and looked around for Daniel.

Nick heard a scream that was being muffled by someone covering up the mouth. Looking towards a grunting sound, and there he saw the naked Daniel raping a poor girl. And he could also smell the blood that was coming from the young girl.

Daniel turned around and looked at Nick when he realized that he wasn’t alone.

“ You are going to die now.” Nick called out and flew up to the cot and pulled Daniel off the young girl, and flung Daniel across the tent.

Nick walked over to Daniel and picked him up.

“ You don’t have the balls and if you touch me my men will be here to kill you.” Daniel sneered at Nick as he looked eye to eye with him.

" They are already dead." Nick said.

“ What how? I don’t need them anyway and am not afraid of you. And it is you who will die this day.” Daniel said as he punched Nick in the face, which caused Nick to let go of him.

Nick focused his attention and grabbed him again.

“ Let’s just say most of your men want you dead, an what men that was still loyal to you are dead, killed by the ones who betrayed you. Now it’s time for you to die.” Nick said as he sank his fangs into the other man’s neck, but Daniel moved which caused Nick to miss the main artery.

Nick got a stronger grip on him.

Daniel pulled away from him and grabbed the chair and threw it at Nick which caught him in the head.

Nick sank down to the ground in total pain, Daniel came up to Nick and grabbed him by the throat and pulled him to his feet.

Lucas walked in the tent and grabbed Daniel.

“ Thank you but I thought I told you to stay outside and keep a lookout. Hold him, and now it’s time for you to die.” Nick said as he stood up taller and coughed some as he was trying to catch his breath.

But before anyone knew it Nick moved in fast motion, and stuck his hand into Daniel’s chest, he looked straight into the man’s eyes and saw total fear and surprise when he realized what just happened.

Then looked past Daniel and also saw total surprise on Lucas’s face and he gave both men a very evil smile as he removed his arm from Daniel’s chest, not only did he pull out Daniel’s still beating heart, he also managed to pull out Lucas’s heart too.

“ Sorry dude, but I don’t trust you, and when I let my guard down that was when you were going to attack me. Oh yeah and as for your friends, they too are dead.” Nick said as he took both hearts in each hand and began squeezing them until they exploded.

The two bodies fell to the ground just as Michael came into the tent.

“ It is done.” Michael said as he saw the two dead bodies.

“ Good, tell everyone to take the girls and start heading back home. I will take care of this young lady.” Nick said to Michael and the other man nodded and headed out of the tent.

Nick walked over to the cot and knelt down on his knees so he could get a better look at the young girl, who was huddling against the wall of the tent with the torn up shirt covering up her beat up body.

" It's ok, I can help you." Nick said taking the girl’s hand.

“ Um … thank … you … hey aren’t you Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys?” the young girl said as she looked a little closer and saw who was kneeling down in front of her.

" Yes." Nick said as he helped the girl up.

“ Oh my God you are my favorite one of the group, and I have been to a couple of the boat races, and we meet a few times at them too, and no I wasn’t one of the stalker girls who were following you around like bitches in heat, I was the one that your father asked to keep an eye on you down in Sarasota.” The girl said as Nick helped her to stand up from the cot, and grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around her.

" I remember now." Nick said as he picked up the girl.

“ Um… what are you doing now, are you working on any kind of projects, Oh am Vanessa by the way if you can’t remember my name.” the girl said as Nick carried her out of the tent and followed the path down to where his canoe was at.

" You'll meet my wife shortly." Nick said.

“ Please don’t tell me you married that whore you have been dating.” Vanessa asked as Nick pushed the canoe into the water and getting into it and began paddling the canoe towards home.

" No, her name is Luna. AJ and I met her and her friend staying at their bed and breakfast. AJ will be marrying Erin soon." Nick said.

“ Really well am glad to hear that you are not with that bitch. Wow AJ is getting married, well I wish you both happiness, and I want you to know that am always your number one fan. Boy this place is spooky, we were told that the bayou wasn’t a place to be after dark, because of all the strange things that goes on in them.” Vanessa said as there was a splash of water coming from somewhere behind them.

" We will be alright." Nick said as he got closer to the island.
Vanessa just nodded her head as she just kept looking around and trying not to freak out to every little sound that came around them.

Twenty minutes later they came out of the mist and came slowly up to the dock, where there was eight more girls where standing there.

Nick looked up at the girls and saw that a couple of them had been beaten, while the rest had not been touched by Daniel. But there was one girl who had been beaten caught Nick’s eyes.

“ Angel!” Nick said as he jumped out of the canoe as Michael started tying up the canoe to the dock, and wrapped the dark haired girl into his arms.

" I'm fine." Angel said as she grabbed onto her brother and began to cry.

“ No you are not fine, Michael take Vanessa and the other’s to the house and show them their rooms and if there isn’t enough room some of the can sleep in the smaller manor house.” Nick said as he picked up his sister and began carrying her towards the house.

" Yes master." Michael bowed his head and led the girls off towards the house.

" What are you doing here Angel?" Nick asked his baby sister as he held her close to him.

" I heard you got married.” Angel said as she pulled away from Nick.

“ What a minute, who told you that I never said that to any news people, or even to my manger. Um. . . isn’t Aaron performing in New Orleans tonight and tomorrow night.” Nick said as he looked at his sister and reach out to her and wiped the blood from her mouth.

" People are talking, someone told Aaron you were here." Angel said.

“ Who are the people Angel, I like to know who it is. I told Aaron that I was here in New Orleans if he wanted together and have a party.” Nick said as his eyes glowed red in anger because someone was telling everyone that he was married.

" Someone named Philip I think." Angel said as she noticed Nick’s eyes and saw the red tint of his eyes.

“ How can that be, Philip is dead, and he never had a chance to say thing to anyone. Come on lets get you to your room and cleaned up, before the storm hits.” Nick said as he put his arm around Angel and led her towards the house.

" I'm not sure I can’t remember his name." Angel said as she let Nick lead her down the path as she laid her tired head on her older brother’s shoulder.

“ That’s ok, because everyone who works for him are all dead now. How did you wind up with those girls? I thought you were visiting dad in New York.” Nick said as they walked closer to the house.

" Aaron asked me to come down. They were at his show and said they knew how to get here to you and knew Daniel I think." Angel said as they came around the curve and the top of the Plantation house came into view.

“ I see are the girls still with the group and how did they know that I was here? Unless they saw me when I came into the city a few days ago.” Nick said as he opened the iron gate and they walked through and the site of the house came into view.

" I don't know, who is that?" angel asked pointed at Erin.

“ Could you point them out to me if you see them, oh that is Erin.” Nick said as he saw Erin come down the stairs and was walking towards them.

" Who is she?" Angel asked just before Erin came up to them.

“ Am Erin Nick’s friend, and you are?” Erin said as she looked at both Nick and Angel, and wonder who the young girl was and why was she holding tightly onto Nick’s arm.

“ Erin this is my baby sister Angel, Angel this is Erin. Is everything ok?” Nick asked as he watched Erin look at Angel up and down.

"You need to come up to the house." Erin said.

“ What happen!” Nick asked wondering why Erin was here to meet him and not Luna and that’s when he realized something was up.

"You should just come up here," Erin said.

“ What is going on and why is Nick upset and you better tell me.” Angel looked at the girl still standing there with her as they watched Nick burst into the house.

" I can’t say cause I was told not to." Erin said,

“ Don’t give me that shit you better start telling me right now or I will drive a stake through your dead heart. And yes I know what you are.” Angel said as she came closer to Erin.

" If you kill me, you kill AJ too." Erin said as she smiled at the young girl.

“ AJ is here, what have you done to him?” Angel said as pushed the girl away from her and took off running the rest of the way to the house.

She opened the door and went inside the house, she walked into the entry way and saw movement coming from the room on her left side. Going to the room and walking into the room that’s when she saw everyone sitting in the living room.



“ Howie, Leigh, Kevin, Kristin, Brian and AJ what are you guys are doing here, oh my you are all … please tell me what is going on and where is Nick?” Angel asked as she looked around the room and came very close to running to AJ and throwing her arms around him, but something told her not to.

" He is up with Luna. Yes, we are all vampires and I see you met my soon to be wife." AJ said smiling as Erin walked in the room.

“ I see well that was one thing she didn’t say, all she said was she was Nick’s friend.” Angel said as she turned to the girl who was standing behind her.

" What is your problem?" AJ asked Angel.

“ What do you mean what is my problem, Alex. I will tell you … where were and my brother when I was getting rape and beaten by monsters. And then I come here and find out that not only has my brother been turn into a Vampire, but he is married and the one person who I thought was my friend is now a vampire but is getting married too… sorry if I sound a little jealous here, but I feel that am losing the only person that I truly love.” Angel said as she broke down and began crying.

" Your friend?" AJ asked confused.

“ Yes I always thought of you as my best friend, and ever since I was little girl I had a huge crush on you. But I knew nothing would never love me like I love you. And now the only thing I can say is I wish you and Erin the very best, now can you tell me what room Nick is in so that way I can be with him.” Angel said as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

" He is upstairs, first door on the right." AJ said.

Angel nodded and left the room and headed upstairs and came up to the door that was Nick’s room.
She knocked on the door and waited for someone to let her into the room.

Luna opened the door.

“ Um … hello, you must be my sister-in-law Luna.” Angel said to Luna.

" Yes, Come in." Luna said letting her in.

“ Thank you, um not interrupting anything… am worried about my brother… because no-one would tell him what was going on.” Angel stepped into the room and saw Nick sitting in one of the chairs.

"Tell her." Luna said sitting on the bed.

“ Um… tell me what?” Angel looked from Nick to Luna and then she had this strange feeling run through her body.

“ Don’t freak out nothing happen, Luna just wanted to make sure that I was fine because she could feel that I got hurt was all.” Nick stood up and came to his sister and hugged her.
“ Ok Nick you need to go and get cleaned up, and please come with me and we can get you a room and get you all cleaned up and make sure that all your cuts are cleaned out and bandage.” Luna smiled at the younger girl before looking lovingly at her husband.

" Ok I will and if you like you can have dinner in your room or you can join us down at the dinner table it's whatever you want to do." Nick let go of Angel and slightly pushed her towards Luna and returned the loving look to Luna.

" I will joining you downstairs." Angel said.

“ Ok then let me take you to the room that Nick has set aside for you, and once you are cleaned up then you can join us. Diner is in twenty minutes.” Luna led Angel out of the room and down the hallway, before stopping two doors down from hers and Nick’s bedroom.

She walked in the room and Luna shut the door. Her and Nick walked downstairs to the living room. They saw everyone except Erin and AJ.

“ Hey guys um… where is Erin and Alex… hey bro it’s great to see you.” Nick said and came up to his brother and gave him a huge brotherly hug.


" They went for a walk." Kristin said.

“ I see, um… Aaron this is Luna and Luna this is my baby brother.” Nick said as he let go of Aaron and introduced Aaron to Luna before he went over to the empty chair and sat down.

“ Yes I know who this nice young man is we have already met, now you see why we wanted you back at the house quickly.” Luna said giving a look that told him that Aaron doesn’t know about what happen to Angel and she wanted to make sure that she was somewhat cleaned up before seeing her brother.

" Should I go get Erin and AJ?" Howie asked.

“ Please, and tell them that diner is in twenty minutes and they are expected to be at the dinner table with the rest of us.” Luna said as she went over to Nick and sat down in his lap.

Howie got up and headed outside.

Howie walked down the path that led to the garden and it was there that he found the couple what looked like a deep conversation.

" Hey guys.” Howie said.

“ Hey what’s up?” AJ said as stopped nibbling on Erin’s bear shoulder.

And that's when Howie realized that Erin was facing him and her skirt was pushed up and she was rocking back and forth on him.

" Dinner is in twenty minutes and Luna said you had to be there." Howie said starting to walk back to the house.

“ Damn Howie you are as red as Aaron’s shirt here, so did you find Alex and Erin?” Nick asked as he saw Howie come into the room with his face being very bright red.

" I did." Howie said sitting on the couch.

“ And what were they doing and did you tell them about dinner?” Kevin said as he looked up from the book that he was reading.

" I don’t really want to say what they were doing and I told them about dinner." Howie said looking up and hoping that his face would turn back to its regular color.

“ Why do I get a feeling that he caught them fucking.” Nick said with a laugh as he pulled his head away from Luna as he stopped kissing her.

" Cause he did." AJ said as he and Erin walked inside the room.

“ Dinner is served.” One of the housekeepers said as she came up behind AJ and Erin.

“ Thank you Penelope, could you please go upstairs and let one of our guest know it’s dinner time she is two doors down from my room.” Luna said to the young red head girl.

“ Yes Mistress.” Penelope curtsy and left the room and went upstairs to get Angel.

" Why did we need to be here?" Erin asked sitting at the table.

“ Well it seems that some things have been leaked out, because Angel told me that she found out that I was married before I could even tell her. And we need to know who is leaking this information out to the public or how much does the public know.” Nick said as he looked around the table as everyone took their seats around the table.

“ You mean Angel is here? I was about to call the police because she went missing a couple of days ago.” Aaron said as he took his napkin and put it into his lap.

" Where is Rebecca?" Erin asked having a funny feeling she was behind this.

“ Am right here and you know that I have been here the whole time, the two people we should be looking for and make sure that they are still here in house are Jamie and Tina. Um… hello and who are you?” Rebecca stopped what she was saying when a girl came up beside her.

“ Um… hello… Oh my god Aaron!” Angel said as she ran up to her twin brother.

“ Angel … oh my god what happen to you sweetie.” Aaron jumped up and pulled his sister into his arms and then pulled back some so he could see that her eyes were swelling up and turning black and blue and her lip was also swelling up and was also turning black and blue where there was a cut just in the corner.

" Rebecca, I know that you are up to something." Luna said knowing that she was on to her.

“ Ok fine if you must know, and I want you to know that you are blowing the surprise that I have for Erin.” Rebecca said as she turned around and left the room.

" Don’t get to excited Erin, she has more up her sleeve and it isn’t good." Luna said.

“ Um… wait minute I saw her in town the other day, and she did seem slightly pissed off when a couple of girls came up to her. Then she went into a store then came out with a box.” Angel said as she pulled herself away from Aaron and sat down between her brothers.

Luna got up and walked into the other room to see what was going on.

“ Some friend you are Luna, you have known me for over 600 years and I have been nothing but loyal to you, so if you want to know what the surprise is here.” Rebecca said as tears rolled down her face as she realized that her best friend doesn’t trust her, and she pushed the box towards Luna.

Luna bent down and opens the box and saw and old baby mobile and christening gown of lace and silk.

" Rebecca, quit the crying. I know you are up to something else. Erin cannot go through what she did like before again." Luna said putting the mobile and gown back into the box.

“ Well your are so very wrong Luna am not up to something and I never have been, the only person who was up to something was my sister and we both know where that got her. I would never every hurt or betray you both and you know that. The thing that am hiding is from you and Erin is … I just learned that Erin is my sister.” Rebecca said as looked up from Luna and saw Erin standing behind her.

" How?" Erin asked.

“ When my mother was younger she met and fell in love with this guy, but he dumped her when he realized that she was carrying his child… and that child is me… and am a lot older than what I look like … that’s because I too am a vampire.” Rebecca said as she as wiped the single tear that ran down her cheek.

" How long have you known?" Erin asked.

“ I have only known for a couple of days when I came across an old book that I found in the floor boards of my house. And it was a dairy that belonged to my mother. Her last entry she talked about a wealthy plantation owner that she had fallen in love with and they had an relationship, and when she found out that she was pregnant he left her and told her that he wasn’t going to have a child out of wedlock, and he didn’t want his wife to know about the baby. My mother died just a couple of years ago and she said something that she was now going to see her true love.” Rebecca said as she stood up and looked at both ladies who were standing in front of her.

Luna nodded her head.

" I thought of something, where did your other sisters go ?" She asked looking at Erin.

“ They are up stairs asleep, and I was with them the whole time Nick was gone.” Erin said as Nick came into the room.

“ Hey guys everyone one is waiting for you guys, and the food is getting cold.” Nick said as he looked at all three girls that was standing before him.

“ Ok we are coming, we can talk more about this tomorrow, but for now let’s eat.” Luna said as she nodded over to Nick and smiled at the two girls.

The girls followed Nick back to the dining room and took their seats and began eating their dinner and talking about AJ and Erin’s upcoming wedding.

After dinner everyone got up from the table and Howie, Leigh, Kevin, Kristin and Aaron left the island and headed for the city so that way they could have a night out.

Angel and Nick went upstairs and he helped her settle into the bed and stayed with her until she fell asleep.

Nick went back to his room and saw Luna standing outside on the balcony and watching the light wind pick up the edges of her night gown and it bellowed outwards.
He came up behind her and wrapping his arms around her and kissed her bear neck.

“ Come with me.” She whispered just before she jumped from the balcony.

Nick followed her and she led him to the cemetery just as a light rain began to fall and the mist began to rise up around them.

Luna stopped at a mausoleum opened the door, and pulled Nick inside. She came up to an empty coffin and climbed into.

Nick stood there and saw her lift her arms up as she pulled off her night gown, and waited for Nick to get undress. He got undress really quickly and climbed into the coffin and between his wife’s legs as he entered her body Luna closed the lid of the coffin and there they stayed the whole night making love to each other.

As for Erin and AJ, Erin took him down to the barn where they stayed the whole night and also made love each other in the sweet smelling of hay.
Chapter 26 by shorttotheizzy
he sun came through the lace curtains and the birds were singing loudly from the huge tree that was outside window.

There was a light tap on the bedroom door, before it creaked open and a red hair girl came into the room.

“ Morning Miss, breakfast will be ready in five minutes.” The girl said to the person in the bed.

“ Um . . . morning thank you I will be there in couple of minutes.” Angel opened her eyes and watched the girl float around the room.

Angel laid there trying to gather up her thoughts about all that has happen to her in the past couple of days, and coming to terms that her worst nightmares were really true there were Vampires, and now her older brother and best friend were Vampires.

There was a light tap on her bedroom door “ Come in!” Angel called out to whoever was knocking on the door.

" Hey, it’s me." Aaron said walking in the room.

“ Hey Aaron, how are you doing this morning.” Angel watched Aaron walk into the room and gave him a weak smile.

" I am alright. How are you?" He asked sitting next to her.

Angel winsted in pain as she moved to sit up. “ Am ok, but could be better.” Angel sighed as she finally sat up in the bed next to Aaron.

" What's wrong?" Aaron asked.

“ Am just really sore, all over my body. Um… what is your name?” Angel noticed that the girl was still in the room with her and Aaron.

“ My name is Lydia, I will go and see if the water is warm up so you can have a bath.” The young girl said before going to the bed room door and left the room and headed down to the kitchen.

" Are you sure you are alright with AJ getting married?" Aaron asked as he turned his attention to his older twin.

“ Yes am fine with it, believe it or not I have met a guy that I really care about.” Angel smiled as she thought about the guy that she is seeing.

" Who is it?” Aaron asked.

“ No one that you know, his name is Michael and he is a lawyer.” Angel reached behind her to pull the pillow up behind her back.
" How did you meet him." Aaron asked as helped Angel with the pillow.

“ I met him at a party that one of my friends was having, he is her older brother.” Angel said as the girl came back in with a bucket of hot water and went into the small room to fill up the tub that was in there.

" It is time for your bath." She said walking back out of the small room.

“ Ok, I better go and get ready for breakfast so see you later, love ya sis.” Aaron said leaning over kissing Angel on the cheek before getting up and heading for the door.

“ Ok love you too bro.” Angel said back to her brother before he walked out of the room.

“ Ok move slowly and lean on me if you need to.” Lydia said coming over to Angel.

Angel stood up and leaned on her.

Lydia and Angel slowly made their way to the small room and to where the tub was located at.

“ Ok lets get this nightgown off of you and any other underclothes that you have one.” Lydia said as she let go of Angel.

Angel got undressed and Lydia took the dirty gown and threw it out of the door.

“ Ok very slowly left your leg and climb into the tub and lay back.” Lydia came over to Angel and put her arm around her and helped Angel into the tub.

"Just relax." Lydia said as she stood by the door.

“ Ok, thanks.” Angel slowly laid back in the water and rested her head on the back of the tub.

“ I will be in the other room changing the bed linens and laying out some clothes for you too.” Lydia smiled before walking out the door.

Angel laid there until the water began to cool off, she cleaned herself up before calling out to Lydia to help her out of the tub.

“ Here let me get you a towel.” Lydia said coming back into the room.

“ Ok.” Angel sighed before sitting up in the tub.

“ Ok here we are now lets get you out.” Lydia came back over to Angel and wrapped a huge towel around Angel before helping her out of the tub.

Angel got dried off and put clothes on.

Angel went to the door and slowly opened it and walked out of the hallway.

“ Do you need me to help you down the stairs?” Lydia asked as she came up beside Angel.

" I think I can manage," Angel said to the girl next to her.

“ Ok if you need me I will be walking behind you.” Lydia said as they came up to the stairs.

" Thanks." angel said walking down the stairs.

Once they got down stairs Angel walked into the dining room and Lydia made her way to the kitchen.

“ Hey everyone.” Angel was surprise to see Aaron and the other eight girls that was with her in the tent, from last night.

“ Hey Angel come in and have a seat.” Aaron motion for Angel to sit down beside him.

Angel sat next to Aaron just as a side door opened up and some of the kitchen staff came out with trays of food.

Once the staff left the room the girls, Aaron and Angel lifted the lids off their plates and found bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

Everyone began eating and they were very silence the whole time as everyone ate, what seemed like for the first time in few days.

~ ~ ~ ~

Across the island where the barn is located two people are starting to wake up.

AJ rolled over in the hay and leaned over and kissed Erin.

“ Mmm… morning AJ.” Erin smiled up to the person laying next to her.

“ Morning Erin.” AJ smiled down at the girl as he reached out and moved the hair out of the face.

“ So what do you have in mind for our day?” Erin ask as she reached up and wrapped her arms around AJ’s neck.

" I thought you could decide." AJ said kissing her forehead.

“ Ok well then I thought maybe we could get a picnic basket and drive up to North Louisiana and see some of the old plantations along the Plantation trail.” Erin rolled over so that way she was facing AJ.

“ I like that idea but will they need us here for anything." AJ asked as he looked in Erin’s eyes.

“ No we are not need for anything I believe everything will be very quiet around here.” Erin said as she was leaning closer to AJ, she wrapped her arms around him before she leaned her head towards his and began kissing him.

AJ rolled her on to her back and unbuttoned her gown.

“ Um . . . AJ if we are to go on our picnic we need to get ready before everyone is up and wants to ask you a bunch of questions.” Erin grabbed AJ’s hands and stopped him from unbuttoning all the buttons on her gown.

" Questions about what?" AJ asked getting up and bushing the hay off of himself.

“ Questions like what are you doing here, and when are you going back into the studio, and are you seeing someone.” Erin sat up and watched him grab his pants and began putting them on before grabbing his shirt.

" But who is going to be asking that stuff?" AJ asked confused. He thought it was just the guys and Erin and Luna.

“ Don’t you remember all those girls that Nick rescued last night are here and some will be staying until their bruises and cuts are healed all up, AJ can ask you about one of those girls?” Erin asked as she button up her dress and stood up.

" Ask them about?" AJ said before putting on his shirt.

“ Who is this Angel and what is your feelings for her?” Erin ran her fingers through her hair as she was trying to get the hay out of her hair.

" She is Nicks sister. Erin you know I love you. I had feelings for her like a couple years ago but you are the only person for me." AJ said as he couldn't believe what he was hearing from her.

“ She seems to still have strong feelings for you and in a way I really don’t blame her, because I too have very strong feelings for you too, and that is what I wanted to hear, I love you too and you are the only one for me.” Erin came over to AJ and reached up and pulled some hay out of his hair.

" You do still want to marry me right?" AJ asked as he watched her get the hay out.

“ I would die if I don’t marry you, so when do you want to get marry we can do it while we are a way from here or when we get back later this afternoon. I don’t want to wait any longer I want to become Mrs. Alexander James Mclean.” Erin said as she stood on her tip toes and wrapping her arms around AJ’s neck before pulling his head down and began kissing him.

" Let's do it while we are away. So have you thought about names? " AJ said after he finished kissing her with passion.

“ I always loved Alexandra Victoria, and what about you?” Erin lean up and kissed the tip of AJ’s nose.

" It's up to you. I like whatever you pick." AJ said as he tightens his hold on Erin.

“ Well my father’s name was William Alexander Michael and I always wanted to name my son after him.” Erin felt her tears come to her eyes when she talked about her father, whom she loved very dearly.

" Well if it is a boy, that's what we will name hi." AJ said as he wiped her tears away.

“ Thank you that would mean everything to me, and I also want to add James to it so not only will he be named after his grandfather but also for his father too.” Erin said as she reached out and picked out a piece of hay out of AJ’s hair that she missed.

" Even better. Let's get going." AJ said grabbing her hand.

They both left the barn and made their way up to the house and came into the house and heard a squeal followed by laughter.

They followed the sounds and found six girls with Aaron and even Angel in the living room playing a game of Win, Lose or Draw.

“ What is going on in here?” Erin asked as she saw that they had moved the furniture around in the living room.

" We are playing a game." Angel said as she looked at the couple standing in the door way.

“ That is fine but be careful of the furniture and other stuff in here because they are older that all of your ages but together, and you don’t want to piss off Luna if something brakes, so you guys have fun, come Alex lets get what we need so we can go have some fun.” Erin smiled at Angel before taking a hold of AJ’s hand.

Angel got up to go after AJ.

“ Alex, I was hoping that you would join us in the game and you could be on my team, because Aaron is such an idiot. So could you play with us?” Angel begged AJ as she didn’t even look at Erin.

" I have plans with my fiancé angel." AJ said as he put his arm around Erin.

“ Ok fine be that way… um have seen my older brother?” Angel said with a huff in her voice and sounded a little pissed off that he didn’t want to play with her and wanted be with someone else.

" Angel look you need to get out the crush for me. I don't love you. I love Erin very much and we have a baby on the way." AJ said grabbing Erin’s hand.

“ Oh please get over yourself, am way over you, I have a boyfriend thank you very much all I wanted was someone who was really good at the game we are playing so that way I could get rid of Aaron, and congrats to the both of you. So do you know where Nick is or not am getting a little worry about him, I have this feeling that something is wrong with him is all.” Angel said as moved a little way from the couple.
" Angel, you are forgetting I can read minds. I can tell you still are crushing." AJ said holding Erin close. He knew Angel was up to something.

“ Ok fine maybe I still have a crush and no Alex I am not up to something, I have a little secret and even Aaron don’t know about it, so you two better get going on your picnic and I really do wish you both well.” Angel smiled at the couple before turning away from AJ and Erin and going back to the couch and sitting down next to her twin.

AJ and Erin got their things and headed out the door.

“ There is something different about Angel, and I wonder about the person she is seeing.” AJ said as they walked out of the house and made their way to the dock.

" I bet Luna will tell us everything when we get back." Erin said as the boat left.

“ I still care for Angel, after all we were dating each other for three years and behind both Nick and Aaron’s backs too. But now my feelings for her are like a brother. What do you mean that Luna will tell us everything, you think she knows what is wrong with Angel and the person she is seeing?” AJ asked as he drove the boat out of the light fog that is around the island.

" You were dating?" Erin asked pissed off and hurt he didn't mention that.

“ Yes and I broke it off with her six months ago, because Nick did find out about us and he threaten to kill me and also I was being to fall out of love with her, and I wanted to find someone else more older and didn’t want to party all the time. I thought I told you that I just broke up with my latest girlfriend. But now I have you and you are the only one I want for the rest of my life and forever. I love you so very much and being away from you kills me.” AJ saw the anger in Erin’s eyes so he reached out and took a hold of Erin’s hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it.

" AJ, maybe you should try to work things out with her." Erin said looking down.

“ Hey look at me, I want you and there is nothing to work out with her what we had is over and done with and that’s all there is to it.” AJ lifted Erin’s head with his fingers and with his thumb he wiped away the tear that rolled down her cheek.

" Are you sure?" Erin asked as she looked at him with more tears in her eyes.

“ Am so very sure, and to show you how much I love you, where would you like to go for a very, very, very long honeymoon.” AJ pulled Erin into his arms and held her close to him.

" Well, I have always wanted to visit Paris but you know we will have a baby soon enough right?" Erin asked as she looked up at AJ and gave him a smile.

“ Well we can go to Paris and if you want to come back here to have the baby we can come back here, or we can have the baby there the choice is all yours am happy to be where ever you want to be just as long as we are together.” AJ said as he leaned his head down and kissed Erin very tenderly.

" It's up to you where we go." Erin said as she placed her arms around his waist.

“ Tell you what we can spend a week in Paris then come back here, but go to your plantation and stay away from the island and when the time comes we can get Luna to come and help you give birth to our baby. After our picnic and touring the old houses and finding a small white church I was thinking if Luna and Nick be our witness as we get married?” AJ said giving her one more kiss before taking a hold of the wheel of the boat so he could steer them away from the shore that they were coming close too.

" So we aren't getting married today?" Erin asked.

“ Yes we are getting married today but I would like to have a witness besides a minster and I am sure that you want Luna there for you.” AJ said as an alligator dove underwater in front of them.

" Yea but she had Nick now." Erin said as they arrived to their destination.

“ Yea but that doesn’t mean you can leave her out of this happy time for you, and I really want Nick to be here for me like my best man, and am sure you want Luna as your maid of honor.” AJ said as he cut the engine and one of their guards came out of the boat house and grabbed the rope so that way he can tie up the boat to the dock.

" I know but I just get the feeling that she doesn't want me around anymore." Erin said.

“ She wants you around, but at the moment she is into Nick but give her time and she will be glad to have you around her, Nick can be a real pain in the butt after a while.” AJ laughed as he kissed Erin before helping her out of the boat and following her off the boat.

" I heard her say the other day say something about wanting to run the bed and breakfast with just her and Nick." Erin said as they made their way to a church.

“ Well that’s not what she said to me, Nick and the rest of the guys and their wives, she asked us to stay and help out because she wanted to make sure that the place was running like a real Southern Plantation like it used to be before the Civil War.” AJ said as drove of the bridge that crosses Lake Pontchartrain over to Slidell and drove through the town before heading north.

" Well she must not want my help anymore." Erin said.

“ Well not at the moment she wants you to take it easy due to the baby, but she does want you around, while you were in a coma she kept telling Nick and I that she couldn’t live without you and she would die if something happened to your. Please believe me in what am telling you. Ok here is a good place to have our picnic.” AJ said as he pulled off the road and began going down a dirt road that went deep into a wooded area.

AJ parked the jeep as they came into a small clearing. Getting out of the jeep AJ reached into the back and grabbed the basket before coming over to the side of the jeep and opened the door and helped Erin out of the jeep.
AJ took a hold of Erin’s hand and led her towards the woods, and they walked for ten minutes until they came to a clearing and in the middle of the clearing was a ruin of a white church.
“ This is where I want to marry you.” AJ said as they came closer to the building.

" I love it." Erin said as she followed AJ inside and saw some of the wall on the alter was missing and the seats where rotted and broken in half.

“ I know it’s not much, but I love old buildings like this, and I don’t think it’s a good idea for a vampire to get married in a real church, not that this isn’t a real church because it is.” AJ said looking around and seeing a tree growing in the middle of stage where the alter was.

" I know what you mean. I can't believe this is really happening." Erin said walking around. AJ could tell Erin was insecure still about Angel.

“ Erin don’t worry about Angel ok, this is all about us and our life together forever, so why don’t you get the picnic ready and am going to call Nick.” AJ said as he kissed Erin before handing her the basket and reaching into his pocket and pulling out his phone.

Erin got the things ready while he called Nick.

“ Hello.” Nick answered the phone in a very sleepy voice.

“ Hey bro, did I wake you up, and why do you sound so muffled?” AJ asked as he wonders where Nick was and why he sounded like he was buried.

“ Um . . . yea you did wake me up, oh sorry oww … sorry Luna and I are in her coffin in her family crypt … what is up and where are you.” Nick said as he bumped his head on the lid of the closed coffin.

" Erin and I are that ruin church that you and I found a few weeks ago, can you and Luna meet us here say in two hours." AJ said as he smiled at Erin who was pulling out the plates for their sandwiches.

" Well Erin and I are going to get married." AJ said.

“ Hey that is great news sure Luna and I can be there in two hours am so very happy for the both of you. So we will see you soon and have fun bro and give Erin a hug and kiss for me bye for now.” Nick said as Luna began to wake up.

" What they say?" Erin asked as she sat on the ground.

“ They will be here in two hours, and Nick sounded very sleepy, I woke him up and guess where they were.” AJ said as he hung up his phone and put it back into his phone and sat down on the blanket next to Erin.

" Let me guess in the coffin?" Erin asked as she poured them both a glass of wine.

“ Yea yum this so good and am hungry, and I want to have some fun after we eat.” AJ said as he picked up the half chicken salad sandwich and took a bite of it.

" What kind of fun?" Erin acted like she didn't know what he was talking about and blushed.

“ With you laying on this blanket naked and me make slow love to you, or we can wait until we are married to do that, but either way I am going to rock you and am going to rock you hard.” AJ said as he gave Erin a very sexual look.

" Alexander, how did I get so lucky to have you? There are so many people who are prettier than me." Erin said as she started unbuttoning her shirt.

“ You are so wrong you are the most beautiful thing in my world and it is me who is so very lucky.” AJ said as he moved everything out of the way before he stood up and began unbuttoning and unzipping his pants.

" I need you now." Erin said getting undressed.

“ Am all yours baby girl, take me and ride me like the wild woman I know you are.” AJ said as he finished taking off his close and pulling Erin to him and began kissing her.

Erin got him on the ground and she climbes over him. She sat on his hard dick.

“ Yea baby ride me and suck me baby.” AJ grabbed her hips and pulled her harder down on his hard dick and she leaned down and began licking his chest before she started nibbling on him and when she got to his neck she sank her fangs into his neck as he thrust upwards as he pulled her hips down him and he sank his fangs into her shoulder.

He helped her by moving her hips faster on his dick. He let out a loud moan as she rode him harder.

AJ flipped Erin onto her back without losing a stroke and putting her legs on his shoulders so that way she opened up further and he could slip deeper inside of her.

“ Oh AJ harder baby!” Erin cried out as she felt him lift her hips off the ground and held them up in the air as he thrusted faster and harder inside of her.

" As you wish my lady." AJ did as she wish.

“ Oh yea just like that.” Erin said as she reached out and grabbed AJ’s arms and ran her nails down his arms and leaving long scratches.

Thirty minutes later they both came together and AJ laid down beside Erin and pulled her into his arms and held her as they came down from their sexual high.

" I'm sorry about feeling so insecure baby." Erin said getting as close to him as she can.

“ It’s ok, and you really don’t have to worry about anything, just remember one thing baby, and that is I love you and only you and you are my soul and heart and most of all my life. Damn we better get dress and finish eating before Nick and Luna get here, I hope Nick remembers to get the minster.” AJ pulling Erin closer to him and kissing her as he laid there and started listen to the birds that were chirping all round them.
" I can't wait to meet our child." Erin said sitting up.

“ I can’t wait to meet our child too, and I know you will be a great mother.” AJ said sitting up and grabbing his clothes.

" Thanks you'll be a wonderful father. Which do you want, a boy or girl?" Erin asked as she too grabbed her clothes and began getting dress.

“ Thanks I always have this fear that I would turn out like my father and that what scares me so badly, that I would turn out to be like him, as for what I want I don’t care just as long as the baby is healthy, what about you what do you want, a boy or a girl?” AJ said as he stood up and put on his pants.

" You are a wonderful person and nothing like your father. I have always wanted a little girl." Erin said rubbing her belly.

“ Well to be honest there are times I would love to have a little girl and hoping that she looked just like her mommy.” AJ reached out and put his hands on Erin’s belly and began rubbing it before getting down on his knees and kissing the small bump that was his and Erin’s child that was growing inside Erin.

" A little mini you would be cute too." Erin said as she smiled down at AJ.

“ Oh no, no, no we don’t want a mini me, now a little girl like you would be perfect.” AJ said as he shook his head at the thought of a small AJ running around.

Erin laughed as she heard Luna Nick and another person getting closer.

“ Hey guys!” Nick called out as he came in the ruin church.

“ Hey guys come in and help us finish eating this food then we can start the wedding.” Erin said as she motion for the three people to come over to the blanket and have the picnic.

They say down on the blanket with AJ and Erin and began to eat the extra sandwiches that Erin packed they sat in silence and just listen to the birds chirping and every once in a while they would hear a frog croak off in the distance.

When they finished eating the girls cleaned up the plates and folded up the blanket and went back to the jeep to and put them in the jeep while the boys where getting ready for the wedding.
Chapter 27 by shorttotheizzy
“ Are you ready to do this sis. Here I made this on my way here.” Luna turned to Erin and held out a ring of flowers.

“ Yes am ready to do this, and thank you they are beautiful.” Erin said as she bowed her head so that way Luna could place the ring of flowers on the top of her head.

“ Let’s get you married, and when you and AJ come back from where ever you are going on your honeymoon, I will need your help to get the plantation ready to be open full time not just on the weekends like we have been so what do you say would you come home and help me run the bed and breakfast, I can’t do it alone.” Luna said as she took a hold of Erin’s hands and held them as she looked into Erin’s eyes and begged her to stay with her.

" Are you sure you still want me too? I heard you say the other day what sounded like you did not want me to help." Erin said looking down.

“ Yes I want you to help and stay at the plantation, oh I do not remember saying anything about not wanting you around me? And you know that you mean everything to me.” Luna said lifting Erin’s chin up so that way she could look her straight in the eyes to show her that she means every word that she was telling her.

" Alright, I will help when we get back. Is it just us or the guys going to help too?" Erin asked hugging her.

“ I think they are going to be staying with us too, but we haven’t really talked to them about it, but we can talk to them when everything is settled down ok.” Luna returned Erin’s hug and them pulled away so they could start heading back to where Nick, AJ and the minster was waiting for them.

" Luna, I am a little worried about Angel. She does not like me with AJ at all." Erin said as they started back.

“ Really, I did notice that she acts like she is all that, all because of who her brothers are, she may still have some feelings for him, but from she has told us she is now dating someone that she is truly in love with. Nick told me that she may be still upset with AJ for breaking up with her so in a way she is trying to hurt him like the way she is feeling. They have not seen or talk to each other since the breakup.” Luna said as they entered the church again.

" He said he fell out of love with her but I told him maybe he should work things out with her." Erin said.

“ I see maybe the only way to work things out with her is to get away from her and move on, I will talk to her when I get back home and if she still is acting like a little bitch then I will have her big brother straighten out her ass, but I know that you are not the only one that she seems not to like too, I know she does not like me either.” Luna said.

Luna gave Erin a good luck kiss and then headed towards the alter where Nick and AJ were standing at. Soon Erin arrived back to where AJ and Nick were standing at a couple minutes later.
“ We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of AJ and Erin, who are to spend the rest of their lives together forever. So AJ do you take Erin to be your wife forever?” the minister looked at AJ.

" I do." AJ said grabbing Erin's hands and held them.

“ And do you Erin take AJ to be your husband forever?” the minister turned his attention to Erin.

" I do." Erin said and smiled at him.

“ Ok may I have the rings please, now AJ repeat after me. I AJ give you this ring as a sign of my eternal love.” The minister asked Nick, who handed him the rings, and then he gave the ring to AJ so he could put it onto Erin’s finger.

" I AJ give you this ring as a sign of my eternal love.” AJ said as he put the ring on Erin's finger.

“ Erin please repeat after me, I Erin give you this ring as a sign of my eternal love.” the minister said as he handed Erin the wedding band so she could put it onto AJ’s finger.

" I Erin give you this ring as a sign of my eternal love.” Erin said as she out the ring on AJ's finger.

“ With the power invested in me in the state of Louisiana and in front of these witness I now pronounce you husband and wife, AJ you may kiss your wife.” The minister looked at both AJ and Erin and gave them a huge smile.

AJ pulled her close to him and leaned in to give her a kiss.

“ I love you so much Mrs. Mclean.” AJ pulled away just a little bit so he could look into his wife’s eyes and saw love shining in her eyes.

" I love you too, Mr. Mclean." Erin said as she loved the way that sounded.

“ Now the only thing I need from you two is to sign this and I will have your two witness to sign it also.” the minister said as he held out the marriage license to the now married couple.

The four signed the paper and handed it back to him.

“ Well Nick and I need to get back to the island, and get out of the sun you guys have a great honeymoon and see you both back home soon.” Luna said coming up to Erin and AJ and giving them both a huge hug and kiss.

" See you soon." Erin said as she turned to AJ and give him a smile.

Luna and Nick left AJ and Erin at the ruin church and went over to the boat that was waiting for them.

“ Ok Michael you can take us home please.” Luna said to the man, who took her hand and helped her get on board the small motor boat.

“ Yes mistress.” Michael said as he took a hold of Nick’s hand and also helped him aboard the small boat.

" So, Mr. Mclean are you ready to go on our honeymoon?" Erin asked hugging him and looking in to his brown eyes.

“ Yes I am so if you ready then let’s get going.” AJ said as he took a hold of Erin’s hand and led her out of the church to where the jeep was waiting for them.

Getting inside the jeep, AJ drove them to a small airport where to Erin’s surprise he had a small plane waiting for them.

" How did I get so lucky to find you?" Erin asked as the plane took off a few minutes later.

“ I don’t know and I keep asking myself the same thing about you, how did I get lucky to find you too.” AJ said as he pulled Erin on to his lap and held her close to him.

" Can you imagine how different things would be if we had not bumped into each other in the city?" Erin asked cuddling up to him.

“ I would still find myself feeling miserable and not knowing what to do with myself. But now I feel more alive and happy. Well I don’t know about you but I feel like going to sleep, so if you please follow me we can retire to the bedroom.” AJ smiled at Erin before leaning his head forward just a little bit and began kissing his wife very softly.

" A bedroom on the plane?" Erin asked as she followed him.

“ Yeah if it is a private jet they can have a bedroom on board, so please follow me.” AJ got up and took Erin’s hand and helped her up before leading her to the back of the plane.

AJ opened the door and they walked to the room that had a queen size bed right in the middle of the small room.

Erin went over to the bed and laid down on it. She waited for AJ to get next to her.

AJ sat down and took off his shoes before laying down and pulling Erin into his arms and giving her a kiss before drifting off to sleep.

Erin closed her eyes and fell asleep next to her husband a few minutes later.
Chapter 28 by shorttotheizzy
Luna went down the three steps that led down below to a small living quarters on the boat, she opened a door at the front of the boat and went into a small bedroom.

Nick followed Luna into the small bedroom and sat down on the bed and took off his shoes before laying down next to Luna.

“ Ok something is bothering you?” Nick put arms around Luna and pulled her next to him.

“ Erin and I had a little talk before the wedding, she said that she has a feeling that your sister don’t like her very much, and that she might do something, and I really hate to say it too but I also get this feeling that she don’t like me either.” Luna said as she put her arms around Nick and snuggled closer to him.

" You want me to talk to her?" Nick asked as he looked down at Luna and gave her a smile.

“ Well you could ask her but I don’t think she will give you the true answer as to why she is acting like a bitch to Erin and I.” Luna said as she looked up at Nick and glared at him.

" She better not have something up her sleeve about Erin. AJ really loves her and would be hurt if something happened to her again. She still has feelings for him because they dated and broke up a few months ago." Nick said leaning down and kissing the tip of Luna’s nose.

“ Really I did not know that AJ and Angel dated, well now I can see why she would be upset with Erin, because at the moment that she took him away from her, and she may have thought that her and AJ were going to get back together.” Luna said as she moved her head some so that way she could kiss Nick’s lips.

" Yeah and they thought they were keeping their relationship a secret from me for a long time, but I knew something was up with them." Nick said as he lightly kissed Luna.

“ So what happen to make them break up?” Luna asked as she yawned some.

" Yea but AJ had fallen out of love with her. He told me he wanted to not party anymore and settle down with someone older." Nick said as he too began to yawn too.

" Nick, I can't lose Erin. Last time was close enough." Luna said with a tear in her eye.

“ I know and I can’t lose AJ too, mostly if something happens to Erin he will die.” Nick said as he closed his eyes.

“ So do believe she will try to do something to get AJ back?” Luna said the felt the boat hit something in the water.

" Will you just make sure? Because Erin also thinks I don't want her here with me anymore." Luna said upset.

“ Yes I will talk to her, and that did you let her know that we really need her with us because she is our family and family should stay together. Unlike my real family who only want one thing from me.” Nick said as he began to drift off to sleep.

" Yea but she said she heard me say something about wanting to run the bed and breakfast with just you." Luna said.

“ But we never talked about running the bed and breakfast, so how could she hear us talking about it?” Nick said as began to wonder why Erin told Luna that.

“ You know what you are right we never talked about running the bed and breakfast, um … you don’t think something has been playing with her mind while she was kidnapped?” Luna said sitting up and looking down at Nick.

" Damn, you don't think Angel is with whoever was wanting to hurt Erin? Something is different about my sister." Nick said hoping he was wrong.

“ Um . . . I really don’t know Nick, because I don’t know your sister. How long was Angel with Daniel?” Luna asked.

“ You know I don’t know but I could ask some of the girls that was in the tent was with her when we came for Daniel.” Nick said as he reached out and pulled Luna back down next to him.

" Let's take a nap while we wait to get back and find out. But I hope Daniel didn't make her do it." Nick said as he began yawning some more and started to drift off to sleep.

“ Ok that sounds good to me, and I too hope he didn’t make her do it, because you know what we have to do and I don’t think you can do it.” Luna yawned and close her eyes and started to fade off to sleep.

Meanwhile, AJ and Erin were getting their things for the trip to Paris.

“ What do you think about this dress?” Erin said as she held up a multicolor dress that she used to wear back in the 1970’s but it was lose enough to hide her baby bump.

" I love it but won't it be to big?" AJ asked her.

“ No because the baby is growing bigger every other day so it will fit.” Erin said as she put her hand on her stomach.

" Are you and the baby alright?" AJ asked walking to her.

“ Yes we are both fine, I think I just felt movement put your hand here.” Erin had a huge smile on her face as she took AJ’s hand and placed it on her stomach.

" I feel the baby too." he said smiling back at her.

“ This is the first time I have felt it, and now we felt it together for the first time. So what do you want a boy or a girl?” Erin said as she felt the baby again.

" A girl, remember we talked about this before we got married. I want a little you running around. But as long as the baby is fine healthy, either is fine" AJ said pulling her to him.

“ Oh yeah sorry I forgot and you can say the pregnancy is causing not only mood swings but causing me to forget things too.” Erin said as she remembered the talk they had when she learned that she was pregnant.

" Are you ready?" He asked her.

" Yea but we have one little problem." Erin said walking away from him.

“ And what is that?” AJ gave her a puzzled look.

" I am so hot for you right now. I need you now." Erin said.

“ Um . . . I have a better idea can you wait until we get on the plane, would you like to join the mile high club.” AJ said giving Erin a mischievous smile when he mention the mile high club.

" Lets get going then?" Erin said smiling back.

“ As you wish my lovely and beautiful wife?” AJ smiled back at her as he picked up the two bags.

They walked outside and found a limo waiting for them, the driver came up to them and took their bags and placed them in the trunk, before opening the door, once AJ and Erin was in the car they left and headed on the plane.

Twenty minutes later they arrived at the small airport, and getting out of the car and to both AJ and Erin’s surprise there was a private jet waiting for them.

“ Um… I thought we would be flying on a big commercial plane.” AJ said as the driver opened the trunk of the limo.

“ I was told to drive you both here, oh here comes the pilot?” the driver said as looked at the person coming over to them.

“ Good afternoon you must be AJ and Erin, am Captain LeFlur I want to welcome you aboard.” The man said as he shook both AJ and Erin’s hands.

“ Ok I have one question who hired you to fly us to Paris?” Erin asked.

“ You can say the person who hired me and the flight crew of four was a Mr. Nickolas Carter.” The pilot said as three other people showed up and was boarding the plane.

" I'll be right back." AJ said as he called Nick.
“ Um… hello?” Nick reached over to the nightstand and picked up his phone.

" Did you get us a private jet?" AJ asked.

“ Yes, because I know you way to well, and what better way to have fun on the way to Paris, than to be in the mile high club. So go have fun and see you both when you guys get back home.” Nick said as he looked down to see Luna still asleep.

" Thanks." AJ said as he grabbed Erin’s hand as they boarded the plane.

“ You are welcome. Bye.” Nick said hanging up the phone and snuggled back up to Luna and falling back to sleep.
Chapter 29 by shorttotheizzy
Luna woke up to the sound of someone tapping on the bedroom door.

The door opened up and Michael stuck his head onto the room and saw his Master and Mistress still asleep, but he did noticed that Luna had just opened her eyes.

“ Sorry to wake you up Milady, but I wanted to let your know that we are about to dock the about five minutes.” Michael said.

“ Ok thank you Michael.” Luna stretched.

Michael nodded and closed the door before he went back up to the top deck and to the wheel of the boat.

“ Nick time to get up, we are about to dock.” Luna rolled over to face Nick and leaned over and giving him light kisses to wake him up.

“ Mmm. . . hey baby this is a great way to wake up.” Nick reached up and pulled Luna to him.

“ Yes it is but we don’t have time to have some fun, Michael just informed me that we need to get up because we are about to dock in a minute or two.” Luna smiled down at Nick before giving him a long kiss, and then getting up out of bed.

“ Damn, I hate when you do that.” Nick said sitting up and watched Luna getting dress.

" I am so sorry but I promise to make it up to you." Luna said turning to look at him.

“ Am going to hold your to that promise, so what are we going to do with our extra guests?” Nick asked as he sat up and looked around for his clothes.

" I'm not sure yet." Luna said picking up nicks clothes.

" Thanks, well I know what I have to do when we get back to the house." Nick took his clothes from Luna and got out of bed.

" What are we going to do about angel?" Luna asked as she just stared at the very naked body that was her husband.

“ Well am going to find her and ask her some questions about her time with Daniel.” Nick said pulling up his pants and zipping it up.

" What if Daniel put her up to it. I hate it if he talked her into something. Erin thinks she really hates her." Luna said as she opened up the bedroom door.

“ I don’t think he put her up to anything, she was really frighten when I found her, and it took a her few minutes to even realized it was me that was there to rescue her.” Nick followed Luna out the door and walking up the stairs to the top deck just as the Michael was pulling up to the dock.

" I can tell she doesn't like AJ with Erin at all." Luna said watching the dock.

“ I guess you can say that she is very protective of him like she is of me, she is very weary of anyone we date, and I guess that she is slightly upset with him because he didn’t bring Erin to her so that way she could get to know her first, and of course you can say the same thing about you too.” Nick said as Michael shut off the engine and threw a rope to the dock hand.

" Does she still want him?" Luna asked very worried for Erin.

“ No, she told me the last time I talked to her that she is over him, and she thinks of him as another older brother. And she does have a boyfriend that she has been seeing for a month and half now and she is very much in love with him too. And her boyfriend even asked me if he could marry her.” Nick said as the dock hand tired the boat to the dock.

Michael held out his hand and helped Luna exit the boat and then also helped Nick out of the boat too.

" Alright." Luna said unsure of everything.

" Luna please believe me in what am tell you, I know that you have doubt, and I would like for you to spend a day with her, and get to know her. And let her get to know you too." Nick took her hand and they began walking to the house.

" I know Nick but I just worry for Erin. She's been waiting for AJ for many years." Luna said looking at Nick.

“ I understand that, but the only thing I can say is that both of you need to get with her and spend the day with her and get to know her and then let her get to know you both. There she is, why don’t I talk to her about her time with Daniel, and you go inside and get some rest just give me some time with my baby sister and I will even ask her about her feelings for Erin.” Nick looked up at the house and saw Angel sitting in one of the rocking chairs on the veranda and he could sense that she stilled seemed very lost.

Luna went inside as Angel walked up to him.

" I need to talk to you." Nick said hugging her.

“ Ok.” Angel whispered as she laid her head on her brother’s shoulder.

“ It’s ok Angel, no-one isn’t going to hurt you, let go to the swing over here and sit down.” Nick just held her and he could feel her shaking.

Nick led Angel up the steps and walked over to the swing and sitting down and he pulled Angel in his arms and held her as she began to cry.

" Tell me about Daniel.” Nick said hugging her.

“ There really isn’t much to say about him, expect he is a monster.” Angel said as she tightens her hold on Nick’s shirt when he mention Daniel’s name.

" Did he sent you to hurt Erin?" Nick asked.

“ No if anything the whole time I was being held by him, he kept me in handcuffs and even had a rope around my neck so if I moved I would be choking myself.” Angel sat up and showed the rope marks that were around her throat and then showing him the marks that the handcuffs made on her wrists.

" Had you heard him say anything about hurting Erin?" Nick asked.

“ Yes I did hear him talking to someone, but I didn’t see who, because she had her back to me the whole time, the only reason why he was talking to this person in front of me because he thought I was knocked out, because he just beat the shit out of me because I wouldn’t suck his dick. I had just came too when he was talking to that person. Then after she left he raped me again for the fourth time within two hours.” Angel said with anger in her voice.

“ Who was he talking to?" Nick asking pulling her to him.

“ I don’t know and like I said before I never saw the girl’s face because she had her back to me.” Angel said with tears coming to her eyes.

" Did he say a name?" Nick asked.

" Um.... yes ... but I don't remember the name but I know it starts with a S." Angel said.

“ And S there wasn’t an SH sound in the name too?” Nick asked as he had a clue the person was.

" Um . . . yes there was a SH in the name … I am wanting to say Sasha." Angel said remembering the girl’s name.

“ Thanks . . . you know that makes a lot of since . . . well I do know that we don’t have to worry about her trying to hurt anyone any more. Can I ask you to spend a day with Erin and Luna and get to know them. They both think you really don’t like them. Especially Erin, she thinks that you hate her for being with AJ." Nick asked hugging his sister.

" Just tell them both that I would love to have a day out with them and get to know the two lovely ladies who stolen the hearts of the two people who mean the world to me." Angel sat up and wiped the tears away before smiling at Nick.

" Good, cause AJ and Erin really both love each other and she is very worried that you really do not want them together." Nick said hugging her.

“ I see that and am very happy for them, and Nick I wish you could meet Michael?” Angel said as there was a commotion at the door and couple of girls came out of the house.

" I want to meet him." Nick said watching the girls.

“ That is so great he really wants to meet you too, great the Nick Carter stalkers.” Angel said as the two girls sat down in the rocking chairs on the other side of the porch.

" Lets go inside the house." Nick said helping Angel up.

“ Ok that sounds great . . . Nick I would really love to spend the day with you and Luna if that’s ok.” Angel said as she leaned on Nick so he could help her walk.

" We would love that. When Erin and AJ get back from their honeymoon, you can spend the day with them." Nick said as they walked into the house and Aaron came walking out of the kitchen with bowl of cereal in his hands.

“ Sure that sounds great to me, there you go stuffing your face again Aaron are you going to eat on the front porch?” Angel said as she saw Aaron walk pass her and Nick.

" I was thinking about it." Aaron said as he got to the door.

“ Ok well then have fun then.” Angel said as she giggled.

" What?" Aaron asked confused.

“ Oh nothing, well come on Nick, Luna is waiting.” Angel began heading up the stairs in front of Nick.

They headed up to where Luna was at.

“ Hey we have a visitor Luna.” Nick opened the bedroom door and came into the room and seeing Luna sitting on the couch in the sitting area reading a book.

" Hey." Luna said putting the book down.

“ Um . . . hey I hope you don’t mind me coming up here?” Angel nervously said hoping that this woman won’t kill her.

" I don't mind at all." Luna said smiling at her.

“ Thank you, for letting me come here, it has been a long time since I have seen my older brother, Oh wow, I love that book. . . Laurell Hamilton have some great stories.” Angel said as she looked at the book that Luna was reading.

" It is no problem. We just want you to get better. I am glad you want to spend some time with me. This is the last story I have to read of hers." Luna said.

“ I have two more books of the Anita Blake the Vampire Hunter series that I need to read, So what other books do you like to read. And what do you want to talk about?” Angel said as gave the woman sitting on the couch a warm smile, as Nick went over to the hutch and poured him some coffee.

" I love to read just about anything. It is up to you what we talk about." Luna said sitting next to her.

“ Wow me too I love to read, um . . . what are your favorite books?” Angel asked as she sat down in the chair next to the couch that Luna was sitting on.

" I love reading Romance novels." Luna said.

“ Me too, and I just finished reading all of Victoria Holt novels, I guess you can say I love historical romances too, what the heck was that.” Angel heard one of the girls scream with delight.

" It is hard to tell," Nick said laughing.

“ I hope he gets what comes to him the little asshole.” Angel said with a laugh, as she remember Aaron leaving her with a group of fans.

" Have you heard from Erin and AJ?" Nick asked.

“ No and I doubt they would be talking to anyone at the moment?” Luna looked over to Nick and gave him a mischievous smile.

" When will the baby be born?" Angel asked looking at both Luna and Nick.

“ Um. . . what do you know about that?” Luna said as she felt the baby move.

" About Erin and AJ's baby?" Angel asked.

“ Um . . . in about couple of weeks, how do you know about Erin being pregnant?” Luna asked as Nick put his hand on Luna’s stomach and began rubbing it to claim the baby down.

" I had heard Daniel or someone say that if AJ dies, so does Erin and the baby. Wait are you guys pregnant too?" Angel asked excited.

“ Yes we are and we have three weeks, I see did you notice who he was talking to?” Luna smiled when she told Angel that she and Nick were going to have a baby.

" I can’t wait to spend the day with Erin when she gets back. I don’t hate her as much as she thinks I do. I am actually happy AJ has found someone. He deserves to be happy." Angel said.

“ I’m really glad to hear that, so tell me a little bit about yourself, and no Nick really hasn’t told me anything about you.” Luna said as Nick got up and left the room to get them something to drink.

" Well everyone is always saying that I'm Aaron's twin, and that makes him older, but that's is so very wrong, he is my twin because am older than him by a few minutes." Angel said as she heard a bird whistle far off in the distance.
Luna leaned back on the seat.

“ I heard Aaron tell people that too, that you are his twin, but we know the whole truth about that.” Luna smiled when Nick came back with two travel mugs, and a glass of lemonade.

" Thanks." Angel said smiling at Nick.

“ You are welcome, Luna and I haven’t had anything to eat since yesterday and we are starting to feel very week. Oh tell Luna what you told me while you were being held captive.” Nick said as he handed Luna the travel mug full of blood.

" Well one night after he beat me and raped me I heard someone come into the tent, of course I could hardly see because my eyes were swollen shut but what I did see was the back of a long haired girl. She told him that the spell was working because Erin was becoming out of her mind. Then he called her by her name . . ." Angel started to say but stopped when she caught movement in the door way and she turned to see Aaron standing there looking in total shock.

" What's wrong?" Nick asked as he turned around and saw Aaron standing there behind the couch that him and Luna was sitting on.

“ That someone bastard hurt my sister, when I get my hands on him. . .” Aaron started to say.

" Don't worry. Daniel is already been taken care of." Luna said.

“ Good who took care of him, because I want to thank him.” Aaron said coming over to the chair that Angel was sitting in and put his hand on her shoulder.

" I want to know too." Angel said and she grabbed Aaron's hand.

“ It was me who killed him while the rest of my small army killed the rest of his men.” Nick said as he took a sip of the blood that he had been drinking.

Angel and Aaron got up and hugged him.

“ Angel sweetie you look like you could fall asleep at any moment, so Aaron could you please take her to her room so she can lay down.” Nick said as he noticed that the sleeping medicine that he put in Angel’s drink was starting to work.

" Lets get sis," Aaron said helping her to her room.

“ She never told me the name of the person that Daniel was talking too, did she tell you who it was?” Luna said finishing the last bit of the blood in the cup.

" She said it started with S and ended with a sha." Nick said.

“ Sasha, I should have known, I had this feeling that it was her this whole time. Well I don’t know about you but am going to lay back down.” Luna said as she stood up, kissed Nick before walking into the dark bedroom.
Nick headed down stairs and took the cups to the kitchen, he left kitchen and left the house and headed for cemetery and just walked among the headstones until he came to an old oak tree and sat down against it.

Two hours later the sound of a boat horn blew and woke Nick up so heading back to the house and walking up the steps of the porch he saw a man standing at the front doors.

" Can I help you?" Nick said coming up to the guy.

" Oh hello, am here looking for Angel." the man said turning around to face Nick.

" I see and who are you?" Nick looked the guy up and down.

" Um. . . I'm Michael." the man said.

" Her fiancée?" Nick asked.

“ Um. . . yes and you must be her older brother Nick?” Michael said staring at Nick.

" Yes, I am Nick." He said extending his hand.

“ It’s a pleasure to meet you Nick, Angel has told me so much about you, and also my younger sister too.” Michael took a hold of Nick’s hand and shook it.

" Let me take you inside." Nick said as he let go of the man’s hand and lead him inside the house.

“ I tried to call her but all I got was her voice mail, and I used the GPS on her phone and it led me here.” Michael said and began looking a little nervous when Nick led him to the living room and motion for him to sit down.

“ Um… Michael I have some bad news, something very bad happen to Angel.” Nick closed the door so no one could hear them.

“ What do you mean something happen she isn’t dead is she?” Michael felt tears coming to eyes.

“ No, Angel was kidnapped a week or two ago, and the person who had her beat her up very badly, but that’s not the guy raped her.” Nick said as he came over to the couch that Michael was sitting at and sat down beside him.

" What?" Michael asked shocked.

“ She beaten and raped.” Nick repeated.

“ I see, um. . . where is she?” Michael asked as tears came to his eyes.

“ She is here in the house.” Nick said as he put hand on the man’s shoulder.
“ I want to see her.” Michael asked.

“ Right now she is asleep, but she isn’t alone Aaron is with her. Let me show you to your room, and then I will show you to her room.” Nick nodded his head.

Michael nodded his head and got up with Nick and followed him up the stairs to one of the guest room.

“ This is her room.” Nick said opening the door and letting Michael into the room.

Michael walked into the room and saw Aaron laying down beside Angel.

“ Hey Michael, she is sound asleep at the moment, I will let you stay with her.” Aaron said as he saw Michael, getting off the bed he left the room.

Michael came up to the bed and looked down at his beautiful Angel, and saw how badly beaten her face was, sitting down in the chair he grabbed Angel’s hand and saw the marks on her wrists where the handcuffs cut into her skin and he gently wrapped his hand around hers and held it.

He sat there and watched her sleep.

He then laid his head down on the bed next her and fell asleep too.
Chapter 30 by shorttotheizzy
“ Welcome to Grand Royal Hotel, how can I help you?” the man at the front desk asked AJ as him and Erin came up to the counter.



" My wife and I need to check in." AJ said smiling.



“ Yes sir and I need the name that it is under?” the man asked and noticed that couple in front of him was truly and deeply in love with each other because anyone could see it on their faces.



" AJ and Erin McLean." Erin said as AJ grabbed her hand.



“ Ah yes the McLeans I have you staying up in the Penthouse Suite.” The man said looking at the computer screen.



" You didn't tell me we had the Penthouse." Erin said smiling at AJ.



“ The reason why I didn’t tell you because I didn’t know either.” AJ said looking at her with a surprise look on his face.



" How did we get the suite?" Erin asked.



“ A man called and made the reservations.” The desk clerk said as another couple came into the room.



" How much do I owe you for the room." AJ asked getting his wallet out.



“ You owe nothing the room is already paid for.” The man said.



" Thanks." AJ said as he handed him the room key.



“ Take the elevator on the right and the only way to make the elevator to work is your key, because the elevator will open up to your room, and we hope that you have a wonderful stay with us and if you need anything please don’t hesitate to call us.” The desk clerk said giving both AJ and Erin a huge smile.



" Thank you very much." Erin said as they headed up to their room.



They walked to the elevator and AJ hit the button and the doors opened up and they got onto the lift and AJ held up the key to the scanner and it scanned the card. The doors closed and the elevator began going up to the Penthouse.



The elevator stopped and doors opened up and AJ picked up Erin and carried her off the elevator and down the short hallway before walking into living room area of the Penthouse.



" This is incredible." Erin said looking around as AJ still was holding her.



“ Wow this place is beautiful, it reminds me of one of the palaces we got to see one time while we were on tour. Ok now lets go see what the bed room looks like.” AJ leaned his head down and began kissing Erin.



AJ walks into the bedroom and places Erin on the bed and laid down beside her and began kissing her softly.



" I love you Mr. McLean." Erin said after he leaned back.



“ And I love you Mrs. McLean.” AJ said as he laid his hand on Erin’s stomach and felt the baby move.



" I can't believe we are going to be parents soon." Erin said placing her hand next to AJ's.



“ Yeah that is hard to believe, am scared but yet I can’t wait to see what we have created together. I don’t know about you but I feel very sleepy.” AJ said as he started yawning.



" You will be a great dad. I am sleepy too." Erin said leaning onto him.



“ Thanks and you will be a great mom, I believe have we are sleepy because it has to do with it being day time, and like other vampires we need to sleep during the day.” AJ said as he yawned again.



“ That is right if we don’t feel like we are supposed to then we would not be sleepy, but since we haven’t not fed in a day or two well then we are sleepy and the sun well start to hurt us.” Erin said getting up and making her way to the windows and shutting the curtains the room went into total darkness.



Later that evening, AJ opened his eyes and saw Erin was still asleep,. He leans over and kisses her forehead.



“ Mmm . . . hey there, I don’t about you but am hungry.” Erin opened up her eyes and looked straight at her husband.



" I am very hungry." AJ said pulling her close to him.



“ Am not talking about that kind of hungry Alex, I do need to eat and so does your baby.” Erin pushed AJ away so that way she could get up off the bed and got dress.



He didn't say anything and he got up and got dressed.



“ Stop your pouting, when we get back from eating then we can have some fun ok and you can have your way with me, and maybe we should stop somewhere and get some dessert stuff and you can eat it off my body.” Erin came up to AJ and put her index fingers in his waist band of his pants and pulled him to her as she leaned forward took his bottom lip into her mouth and sucked on it as she moved her hand downward and grabbed his packaged and began squeezing him.



" I it is just so hard for me not to want you. Especially when you do things like that. But we do need to make sure you are fed for you and the baby." AJ said raising an eyebrow.



“ I know and I love to see you squirm well come on lets go find something to eat.” Erin said kissing quickly before heading to the door.



AJ followed her out the door.



They walked out of the hotel and began walking down the streets of Paris and in a way they were sightseeing as they were looking for their food.



" What are we looking for exactly?" AJ asked as they stopped at the entrance of the subway system.



“ For someone that is young, clean and is virgin. But we are to feed not to kill, so we can’t take all the blood, maybe two mouthful before moving on to another person.” Erin said as she looked around and then the person caught her eyes.



AJ looked to see what she was looking at.



Erin nodded as a young girl of about nineteen came walking by them and headed down the stairs to the subway, but as she walked by Erin reached out her hand and scratched the girl’s arm as she was marked.



AJ let Erin pick out their food, as they just stood at the top of the stairs.



After the fourth person that was marked they headed down the stairs and made their way through the crowds, and they could smell the people that were marked, so them memorized their senses before Erin led AJ to the train that the girl got on and they followed her to her place.



AJ watched Erin walk up to the girl.



“ Um. . . Excuse me but could you help us please?” Erin asked the girl in French.



" What can I help you with." The girl replied back to her in French.



“ My husband and I are looking for a cheese and wine tasting place around here, and we have been walking up and down this street four times and still can’t find it.” Erin explained in French.



" I will show you." She said with a smile.



“ Thank, Oh no AJ I dropped my coin purse could you get it for me.” Erin dropped the small pouch that had some money in it.



" Sure." AJ said as he bent down and picked up the pouch and saw Erin move quickly in front of the girl he just stood there and watched Erin.



“ You will invite us into your place, and you will offer yourself to us.” Erin said as she looked at the girl straight in the eyes.



" As you wish." the girl said and turn around and motion for them to follower her up to her apartment.



They stood in the hallway and waited for the girl to unlock her door and entered the apartment.



“ Please come in . . . Oh My God . . . you are AJ Mclean.” The girl said as she looked past the lady still standing in the hallway and see AJ standing there beside her.



" Yes, I am AJ McLean. This is my wife Erin." AJ said.



“ Oh wow, I can’t believe this a Backstreet Boy standing outside me apartment please come in and meet my roommate she too is a huge fan, Oh wow you are married well congrands to you both and you look so happy.” The girl moved aside to let the couple into the apartment.



" We will need your roommate to leave." Erin said just as one of the bedroom doors opened up and a girl stepped into the room.



“ Oh my God, you are AJ … Oh wow, Michella you know who that is. . .Oh shit am late … Damn when my favorite BSB is here at my house, I have to go to work… I got to go it was great to see bye.” The girl ran to the door and ran out of the apartment and slamming the door behind her.



“ Sorry about that she normally is like that, but if she is late one more time she will lose her job, and we could be kicked out of this apartment.” Michella said as she looked at the couple that was standing in front of her.



AJ waited for Erin to make the move.



Erin went over to Michella and looked her into the eyes.



“ You are getting sleepy and you need to sit down and you give your right arm to me and the left arm to AJ.” Erin gave Michella orders of how they were going to feed.



The girl listened to what Erin said.



All three of them went over to the couch, and sat down with both vampires on each side of her, Michella gave each vampire her arms.



“ Just bite the wrist we are only going to take three mouthfuls before I tell her that she never seen us before and she will not remember anything from tonight.” Erin told AJ in his head before she lowered her head over the girl’s wrist and gently bit the arm and began sucking on the arm.



AJ did as Erin instructed.



“ You are now getting very sleepy and when you wake up you will not remember what happen after you got home tonight.” Erin looked the girl in the eyes again and saw the young girl getting sleepy.



AJ got up and picked the girl up and carried her into her room and laid her down on the bed before covering her up and leaving the room then both him and Erin left the apartment and went after their next victims.



" Where to now," AJ asked as they stepped back onto the sidewalk outside the apartment building.



“ Sniff the air really good and do you smell the second person that I touched?” Erin smiled at AJ as she was teaching him how to track down his victims that was marked as donors of blood.



AJ lifted his head towards the sky and took a deep breath in ward and sure enough he began to smell Erin's sense on the next person she marked for their blood donor.



" Yea." AJ said.



“ Ok then lead the way to our next meal.” Erin smiled over to him.



AJ led them four blocks to one of the up scaled buildings in Paris.



" Lead the way Mrs. McLean." AJ said opening the door.



“ Ok, but the next one you will be doing. Now follow me to the fourth floor.” Erin took them to the stairs and they took the stairs up to the fourth floor.



Erin knocked on the door.



“ Um . . . hello . . . can I help you?” the young guy answered the door.



“ You will invite us in and we will all sit down on the couch and then you will give us your arms.” Erin stepped in front of the guy and gave him her orders.



They all went over to the couch and just like before the two vampires took three mouthfuls of blood, before Erin made his very sleepy but this time the guy went to bed on his own while Erin and AJ left the apartment and went for the next person on their food list.
Chapter 31 by shorttotheizzy
Angel was down at the dock waiting for the boat that was coming back here, and she knew who would be coming here.



As the boat got closer Angel could see them, and she began waving at them, and they too waved back.



“ AJ, Erin welcome back.” Angel called out as the dock hand caught the rope and tied the boat up.



“ Angel it is good to see that you are looking better.” AJ got out of the boat and helped Erin out of the boat.



“ Thanks and am feeling a lot better too, and it is so great to see you Erin.” Angel came up to the couple and hugged each one of them.



" Thanks." Erin hugged Angel back before Angel let her go and started to walk away from the two vampires.



" Sorry if Luna or Nick isn't here to greet you both, that is because Luna is in Labor and we are now waiting to see what she is having." Angel led the happy couple to the golf cart and she drove them up to the house.



They headed inside the house.



“ Where is everyone?” AJ asked as they walking into the house and could smell lunch being fixed.



“ All the girls that came here with me are gone they went back to their homes, and Aaron left to go to whatever cities that are on his tour. Oh AJ and Erin I want you to meet my boyfriend Michael.” Angel introduces the two vampires to the man who came into the foyer.



" AJ and Erin it is so very good to finally meet you both Angel has told me so much about you, and thank you so very much for saving my wife's life." Michael came over to the couple and shook AJ's hand.



" Married, um does Nick know that you are married?" AJ looked shocked at Angel and Michael.



“ Yes I do know that they are married, and it so great to see you both home, Erin can you sit with Luna while I get something to eat.” Nick came into the living room where the small group was standing around.



" Sure, and it was nice meeting you Michael." Erin looked at the handsome young man standing in front of her and smiled at him before heading out of the room.



“ Well am going down to the mill and help out to grin some flour that will be shipped to Savannah. It was nice to meet you AJ, and Nick let me know when the baby is about to be here.” Michael nodded to the two men before walking out of the living room and out of the house.



" He seems nice." AJ said with a smile and nodded to Michael as he left the room.



“ Yes he is and he has really changed Angel too, she is less wild, and not wanting to go out and party every night like she used to do.” Nick watched the other man leave the house, and walked over to the chair and sat down.



" That is good to hear." AJ said sitting next to him.



“ Yes it is I used to worry about her all the time, and when I say something to her she would get so mad at me and tell me to mind my own business, man I am so tired, I could go to sleep right here.” Nick closed his eyes.



" Well get some rest." AJ watched Nick almost drifting off to sleep.



“ I can’t I need to be with Luna, um . . . isn’t Erin due in few days?” Nick opened his eyes and then sat up in the chair.



" Yes, she could go at any time." AJ said with a huge proud smile came across his face as he was thinking that soon he will be a father.



“ One word of advice, get some sleep.” Nick laughed as he saw the goofy smile on AJ’s face.



“ Nick come up quickly the head is crowning, the baby is almost here.” Angel yelled down the stairs.



Nick jumped out of his chair and ran up the stairs taking two steps at a time then coming into the room.



“ Am right here Luna, are you ready to push one more time?” Nick came over to the bed and took Luna’s hand that Erin and let go of so Nick could take her place.



" Oh God Nick it hurts really bad!" Luna cried out just as she had another contraction.



" I know sweetheart but you are almost done and soon we will have our baby." Nick leaned down and whispered in Luna's ear and he wiped a tear away.



Luna smiled at him.



“ Ok Nick I want you to help Luna to slightly sit up and push, and I believe with one push you will have a baby.” the midwife smiled at the couple.



Nick did as he was told.



“ Ok on the next contraction, ok here we go push Luna.” the midwife said just as contraction started.



“ Ok Luna push and hold on baby, One . . . Two . . . Three . . . .” Nick helped Luna up and began counting as Luna pushed.



Luna pushed as she was told.



“ We have a head, and it has a full head of dark hair.” the midwife announced as the head came out.



Luna laid back and both her and Nick’s eyes began to tear up, when they looked at the mirror and saw the head.



“ Ok now this will be the hard part getting the shoulders, now this time you really have to push and try to hold it a little longer ok.” the midwife looked at the couple.



Luna pushed her hardest and was rewarded with the sound of lusty crying sounds from the baby that popped right into the midwife's arms.



" Congratulations Nick and Luna you have a baby boy." the midwife called out to the very tired but happy couple.



Luna let out a sigh as she laid back on the pillows that were behind her.



“ You did, we have a beautiful son.” Nick laid his forehead against Luna’s forehead and whispered to her before giving her a tender kiss.



" Can I see him?" Luna asked as the midwife cleaned out his mouth and slightly wrapping him in a towel.



“ Sure I was just about to hand him to you, here is your very handsome baby boy.” the midwife came up to head of the bed with a crying baby in her arms as she laid the baby down on his mother’s chest.



" He is beautiful bro, I will go and let you and Luna bond with your son, love you both see you later." Angel came up to Nick and hugged him before walking to the door and leaving the room.



" He is so cute." Luna said pulling him to her.



“ Yes he is, so what do you want to name him?” Nick looked at his son, and moved his hand down to his son’s and the baby took a hold of Nick’s finger.



“ Well Am going to take Erin to bed and lay down for a nap, and congrads Nick, Luna he is cute I hope to see you at dinner tonight.” AJ came over Nick and gave him a hug before heading for the door.



“ He is beautiful Luna and Nick, and I better go and lay down my lower back is starting to hurt.” Erin came over to the couple and gave them both hugs, before coming up to AJ and they both left the room and headed down to their room and their bed.



“ Nick you look like about to crash why don’t you lay down and get to sleep.” Luna smiled up at Nick.



“ Ok I will lay down right here.” Nick went over to the other side of the bed and laid down.



The midwife came over and took the baby from Luna and cleaned him up and wrapped him up in a blanket before laying the sleeping baby into the basinet that was next to the bed.



After laying the baby down the older woman cleaned up Luna, and the room, before she was done she looked over to the couple and saw that they were both sound asleep.



Turning out the light and walking out the door shutting it behind her, the midwife walked down the hallway she was glad to see her daughter finally have what she always wanted a family of her own.
Chapter 32 by shorttotheizzy
Nick was sitting at the dining room table with Howie and Leigh when they heard someone running down the stairs.



“ Hey AJ what is up?” Howie looked over at AJ, who stopped looked around the room like he was looking for someone.



“ Um . . . hey Nick where is the Mid-wife, Erin’s water just broke and we need the Mid-wife.” AJ looked at Nick with a scared and nervous look on his face.



“ That is great news, I will have to head down to her cabin to get her. AJ it is ok just take a deep breath just because her water broke doesn’t mean her labor will be fast.” Nick looked at the very nervous AJ.



“ But she told me that she had been in pain for the past couple of days, and we believe that she was in labor the same time when Luna was giving birth.” AJ sat down at the table and one of the servants came into the dining room with a cup of coffee with blood mixed in it and gave it to AJ.



" She didn't say anything about being in pain?" Nick asked.



“ She even hid it from me until, she started moaning in her sleep and that was when she told me that her lower back had been bother her.” AJ took a sip of his coffee.



“ Olivia could you please get Lady Evalynn and let her know that Erin’s water has broken and she is needed, Luna would help but she is still bedridden for the next couple days.” Nick looked at the young servant girl who came back into the room with fresh coffee for him and Howie.



" Yes My Lord." the young girl bowed before heading out of the room and house to go to the old lady's cabin and bring her up to the house.



" Did she say why she hid it?" Nick asked.



“ I think it had something to do that she did not want to spoil yours and Luna’s baby’s birthday, and she did tell me that the pains were coming and going way far part until really this morning.” AJ took another sip of his coffee.



" Luna would have loved to have the babies share a birthday," Nick said as the cook came into the room and put the his breakfast down in front of him.



" I know she would have but Erin thought it would be better if the babies didn't have to share birthdays, she wanted them to have their own special day." AJ looked at the service girl who put his food down in front of him.



" Um. . . what do you mean special day?" Brian asked as he came into the dining room and sat down at the table.



" Erin is having the baby." AJ looked up at Brian and gave him a goofy grin.



“ Hey that is great news then why are you down here and not with her.” Brian nodded to the girl who put his plate down in front of him.



" Morning everybody? What is great news?" Kevin walked into the dining room with Kristin next to him.



" My child is coming soon." AJ paled as he just realized what he just said.



“ AJ are you ok?” Nick looked at AJ and saw a scared look on his face.



“ Um . . . Yeah . . . gotta go.” AJ got out of his chair so quickly that it fell backwards onto the floor.



AJ got up and walked to where Erin was and sat down the bed beside Erin as he took a hold of her hand as another contraction hit her.



“ Angel how far apart are the contractions now, and Suzanna has she crowned yet.” AJ looked at both women and hoping that this would not take much longer because he hated to see Erin in so much pain.



Erin tried not to cry as she felt the baby move further down the birth canal.



“ I know it hurts baby, but soon we will have our bundle of joy.” AJ leaned over and gently kissed Erin’s forehead as the pain finally stopped hurting.



Erin gave one last push when the contraction hit again, and she felt the head slide out.



“ Ok we have the head which is full of dark hair, now with the next contraction I want you to give a light push, so that way we can get the shoulders out, and AJ would you like to deliver your child or sit next to Erin and hold her hand.” Suzanna looked up at Erin and gave her and AJ a huge smile.



" Deliver the baby?" AJ said very nervously as he looked at Erin.



“ Yes deliver the baby and you will be the first to know the sex of the baby.” Suzanna looked at the baby who was starting to cry.



" Sure, I will do that." AJ said getting off the bed and coming up beside the midwife.



“ Ok the first thing to do is sit down right here and take the baby’s head, and when she gives a small push just turn the baby just a little bit so that the shoulders are up and down and not sideways as they are right now, now get ready here comes another contraction.” Suzanna instructed AJ on how to deliver the baby.



AJ did as he was told.



“ Oh my . . . what a beautiful . . .” AJ became choked up and could not say another word as he looked down at the baby he was holding in his arms and he felt tears of joys blurring up his vision.



" AJ are you going to let us know what you and Erin have so that way I can let everybody downstairs know what you have too." Angel looked at Angel and just watch the father and child moment as the baby just began crying louder.



" It's a girl, we have a beautiful little girl." AJ said as he stood up and handed the little girl over to Suzanna so she could cut the cord, and clean her up before wrapping her up in a blanket.



Angel got up and headed down stairs to the dining room and saw that everyone was now sitting there at the table eating breakfast.



“ I have wonderful news AJ and Erin are very proud parents of daughter, and she is very beautiful with a head full of dark hair.” Angel came into the dining room with huge smile on her face and tears coming to her eyes.



" What's her name?" Kristen asked as she took a sip of her coffee.



“ I don’t know AJ did not tell me when I asked him.” Angel sat down in her seat and began pour herself a cup of coffee.



Both Luna and Nick got up from the table and headed up the stairs and went to AJ and Erin's bedroom and Nick raised his hand and knocked on the door.



“ Come in.” AJ called out as he sat on the bed with Erin and watched her breastfeed their daughter.



“ Hey oh we came to see the addition to our happy family, and everyone downstairs wants to know her name.” Nick came into the room with Luna and they stood at the end of the bed and looked at the happy family.



" Her name is Alexandra Victoria." AJ said smiling at Erin as she turned his way and nodded her approval of the name.



“ That is a very beautiful name guys, do you want us to let everyone know her name or do you want to tell them.” Nick smiled and then came over to Erin and gave her a light kiss before going back to Luna.



" They can come see her if they want." Erin smiled as she looked down at the beautiful baby that laid in her arms.



“ Ok but when I tell them that they can come up here to see her, are you the ones that are going to tell everyone her name?” Nick looked at the couple one more time before he walked over to the door.



AJ nodded and Nick nodded back just before he walked out of the room and headed down stairs to the dining room.

“ Well I better go and feed Nyckolas so I will see you guys later, now you need to get some rest ok and congratulation.” Luna came over to AJ and gave him a kiss before going over to Erin’s side and giving her a kiss too before leaning down and kissing the baby girl on the head before she left the room and headed down to her room.



" AJ and Erin want all of you to come up to their room and you can see their daughter and they will tell you all her name, as for me I think am going to lay down with my wife and son." Nick walked into the dining room and looked at everybody who was still sitting around the table.



Everybody got up from the table and headed upstairs and came to Erin and AJ's room and Kevin knocked on the door and AJ told them to come into the room.



" Oh my god AJ she is very beautiful what is her name?" Kristin looked over to the baby now wrapped in the blanket and laying in AJ's arms.



" Her name is Alexandra Victoria." Erin said as she looked at the small group of people standing in front of them and gave them a huge smile as she introduced her and AJ’s daughter to their Backstreet Boy family and best friends.



“ That is a very beautiful name and now that we have seen her we will all go now so that way you both and get some rest, um do you want to do the show tonight AJ.” Kevin came up to Erin and gave her a kiss then went back to the front of the beds as everyone followed his lead before they headed out of the room but Kevin.



AJ looked at Erin and she smiled at him and nodded her head for him to go and do the concert that is now scheduled in New Orleans.



“ I will be with you guys when we perform tonight in New Orleans, is Nick going to be with us too.” AJ nodded to Kevin and asked before he began to yawn.



“ Ok that sounds great, yes he will be there too, Well like you and Nick I believe we all should get some rest before the show.” Kevin smiled at the couple before turning around and headed out of the room and to his and Kristin’s bedroom and laid down to get some rest before the show.



~ ~ ~ ~



Later that night just before they did their last number both AJ and Nick came out on the stage and they looked at each other and smiled, because they were bursting with happiness that they wanted to let everybody know their joy and happiness.



" I want to tell you all first of all that you guys have been a wonderful people and there is something that AJ and I want to tell you all something so take it way AJ." Nick came over to AJ and put his left arm around AJ's shoulders



" I'm very happily married with a baby girl." AJ said with a very huge smile on his face, and to his surprise all the fans yelled congratulation and they all were very happy for him.



“ Well I guess it is my turn now, I that some of you heard or even posted on the internet that I am married, well those rumors are so very true, and my wife and like AJ and his wife, my wife and I now have a baby boy.” Nick told the crowd and like AJ the fans also yelled congratulation and they were also very happy for him too.



The rest of the guys came on stage and they performed their last song, and after the show they guys headed back to the Island, where they all were going to start living their lives as Vampires, and running a Bed and Breakfast when they are not doing small tours every four years.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11180