The Cruise by PrincessErica
Summary: Regan Algi plans to live up her new found freedom and try to put her heartbreak behind her on the 2013 Backstreet Boy Cruise. Regan soon finds out that consequences of a moment can last a lifetime.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes Word count: 13836 Read: 47581 Published: 12/29/13 Updated: 01/08/14
Chapter 10 by PrincessErica
December 27th,2013

Not much has really changed in the past two months. I just turned 26 years old two weeks. Even with all of Diane's insisting that I go out and be a party whore, I opted to stay home and have a cake with my mom and dad. It was still my boring pathetic life. Me and my dog in my basement. I was pretty much over Roger, even though I get a pang in my chest when I thought of his engagement. I often thought about Nick. I wish I could of been his girl. His one, but like Roger, he was engaged.
Even during Christmas dinner I wondered what Nick was doing or how he was celebrating. I often wondered if he thought about me the same way I thought about him.

But now I was jogging along the beach with Diane. I was stuck in my own thoughts. I wasn't even paying attention to what Diane was rambling on about. Suddenly, I started to feel dizzy, nauseous , and a tightness in my abdominal area. I seen Diane screaming my name but couldn't hear a thing. Then things just went BLACK.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11212