The Cruise by PrincessErica
Summary: Regan Algi plans to live up her new found freedom and try to put her heartbreak behind her on the 2013 Backstreet Boy Cruise. Regan soon finds out that consequences of a moment can last a lifetime.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes Word count: 13836 Read: 47793 Published: 12/29/13 Updated: 01/08/14
Chapter 27 by PrincessErica
2 hours later...

It's been 2 hours, and no Diane. I texted her, called her, and even called and text her parents. No answer. I am very nervous. I was putting on a new jumper on Jasmine, I just finished giving her a bath. Suddenly my phone rang. It was Diane. Thank God.

"Di?" I answered.

"Regan, it is Diane's mom Belinda. There's been an accident. Diane is hurt really bad, not much home. Can you get down here?" Diane's mother cried through the phone.

"Oh no, yes!! I am coming." I said.

I hung up and told my mother what happened quickly and hand her the baby and left. I drove like a bat out of hell. I got there in no time.

I ran up to the nurses desk, and gave her Diane's name. She told me the room was around the corner, straight down on the left. I ran, pushing past people. Then Diane's family came into sight. It was her mother, father and little brother who was only 8 years old holding each other. They were crying. I walked up them. Her mother looked at my and shook her head. I started crying hysterically. My best friend. My sister. Dead. Her mother opened up her arms and held me in their circle, and we all cried together.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11212