The Cruise by PrincessErica
Summary: Regan Algi plans to live up her new found freedom and try to put her heartbreak behind her on the 2013 Backstreet Boy Cruise. Regan soon finds out that consequences of a moment can last a lifetime.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes Word count: 13836 Read: 47735 Published: 12/29/13 Updated: 01/08/14
Chapter 8 by PrincessErica
October 27th,2013 It was 7:30 am when I awoke. I was naked in Nick's room. Nick was sleeping naked next to me. I couldn't face him. I quietly jumped out of the bed. Grabbed my clothes and got dressed quickly. I left quietly. I wanted to leave a note, but it was a one night stand. Nothing to say. Just take your shit and leave.

I returned to my room, hoping Diane would be sleeping. I tried to jump back in bed quietly but it was too late. Diane popped out of the bathroom.

"Dirty little stay out!! where were you? I was worried sick" Diane asked

"Uhhh....I slept on deck..on a beach chair. You didn't seem worried when you banging Carlos in our cabin." I lied

"Oh shit! I am sorry. I didn't mean to kick you out of your room." Diane said apologetically as she hugged me tight.

I hugged her tightly back too. I wanted to tell her. I didn't want to lie. I didn't want to look like a whore. Not because of the one night stand, but because Nick was engaged. I am as bad as the girl Roger left me for.

"No worries, Di. My night wasn't that bad. I'm going to go take a shower."

I walked in the bathroom, and started running the water. I undressed, and stepped in the hot water. I grabbed my body wash and started to wash all of Nick's scent of me from our night together. I have to be honest if it wasn't nasty, I would never wash his scent of me. I loved it.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11212