Good Morning? OMG! Goodnight. by LenniluvsBrian
Summary: Would you believe your Uncle, if he told you that Brian was standing at your front door?????
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Alternate Universe
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 8592 Read: 16896 Published: 09/04/14 Updated: 03/15/15
Story Notes:
This is one of my earlier fan fics.

1. Prologue by LenniluvsBrian

2. I Don't Believe You by LenniluvsBrian

3. OMG!!!!! by LenniluvsBrian

4. Meeting The Guys by LenniluvsBrian

5. Hanging Out by LenniluvsBrian

6. BSB Go To The Movies by LenniluvsBrian

7. Dairy Bar by LenniluvsBrian

8. Walmart Shopping With BSB by LenniluvsBrian

9. Car Ride Home by LenniluvsBrian

10. Phone Call by LenniluvsBrian

11. So Marry A Mechanic by LenniluvsBrian

12. Epilogue by LenniluvsBrian

Prologue by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Everything in this prologue is based on reality. My Uncle and I honestly had these conversations pretty much all at once back then. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own my family and friends. Anyone associated with BSB or another celebrity is their own property. Thank-you!

“Hey Lenni,” Uncle John began. “You’ll never guess who I saw at the gas station today.”

“Let me guess, some really cute blond guy,” Lenore stated sarcastically. “And his name started with either an ‘N’ or a ‘B’.”

“There was this guy at the pump next to mine and he had long hair and brown eyes, I think,” Uncle John continued. “Said his name was…Howie? Also told me he belonged to some group, the Backstreet Boys, I think.”

“Yeah, sure, whatever,” Lenore riposted nodding her head some. “The next thing you’ll be telling me is that you saw N’SYNC on the back deck.”

“I also saw this guy with tattoos and greenish blue hair at the mall,” Uncle John went on. “I’m pretty sure he said his name was A.J.”

Lenore rolled her eyes. “Mm hmm.”

“Then there was this hitchhiker on the side of the road. He had blond hair and was only about my height,” Uncle John informed her. “I stopped to talk to him. He told me that he was on his way to Pembroke, and that when him and his band-mates stopped to go to the bathroom he got left behind. Said maybe I’d heard of him, Brian from the Backstreet Boys.”

“Uncle John!” Lenore groaned. “C’mon, I think if you had have really met a Backstreet Boy you would’ve gotten me an autograph, no matter what.”

"Did I tell you that some tall blond guy, with an ‘N’ on his nametag, delivered gas for the lawnmower to your dad this morning? I think his name was Nick or something like that.”

“Sure, and Kevin’s in the kitchen helping my Mom bake,” Lenore retorted. “Stop teasing me already.”

“No. But, some guy did call while you were downstairs, name was Kevin if I’m not mistaken.”

“I think I would’ve heard the phone ring if I was in the house,” Lenore riposted.

“I was outside and I heard it,” Uncle John replied. “Maybe you didn’t hear it because you had the T.V. on at the time.”

Lenore rolled her eyes and shook her head, then turned to walk away.

“Fine, but there was some guy at the door yesterday looking for you,” Uncle John stated. “Told me he’d come all the way down here from the states. Asked if I’d heard of him, Brian from the Backstreet Boys. I said I didn’t believe him and sent him on his way; you never know, it could’ve really been him though.”

“If you believed it might’ve been Brian, then why didn’t you ask for some I.D. like any curious person would?” Lenore interrogated.

“I never thought of it, that’s why.”

“Yeah, sure, whatever Uncle John,” Lenore shrugged as she continued her way into the house from the back deck.

End Notes:
Note: Chapters will be a little short.
I Don't Believe You by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Well though no one reviewed, here's chapter two anyway. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea, and my family and friends. Anyone famous is their own property. Thank-you.

Lenore was sound asleep in her bed, when she thought she heard someone calling her.

“Lenni!” Her Uncle John called. “There’s someone at the door to see you.”

“Sure there is,” she mumbled.

“There is, really,” Uncle John said as he stopped in her bedroom doorway. “He says his name’s Brian and he’s from some group.”

“Yeah, right,” Lenore whispered quietly. “Like I’m actually ever gonna fall for that trick.”

“I don’t believe he’s who he says he is though,” Uncle John continued. “Maybe you best come check it out for yourself.”

“Uncle John!” Lenore groaned. “How many times do I have to tell you, Brian’s not there and I’m not going to fall for this lame trick.”

“Fine then, don’t believe me,” Uncle John replied. “But there really is some guy at the door who says his name is Brian and he’s here to see you.”

“Whatever,” Lenore grumbled. “Wake me up in a few more hours, when you’re not in a teasing mood.”

Her Uncle John left the room and headed back out to the front hall.

“Sorry, but she doesn’t believe me,” he told the guy standing in the front entranceway. “She thinks I’m teasing her again.”

“That’s quite understandable,” the guy riposted. “I don’t think I’d believe it myself either.”

“If you want, you can always go down to her room and talk to her,” Uncle John stated. “This way she’ll get up faster and believe it’s you.”

“Okay,” the guy answered taking his shoes off. “Which room is hers?”

“The blue and yellow one at the end of the hall,” Uncle John informed him. “Don’t worry about walking into the wrong room ‘cause no one else is home right now. Besides, her room is the only one with the door closed.”

“Okay, thanks,” the guy responded. “Back in a few.”

Uncle John watched as the guy walked down the hall to his niece’s room.

“Maybe now she’ll believe me,” he thought. “That’s if she doesn’t kill me first.”

OMG!!!!! by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
If anyone (other than my best friend) is reading this, please review! I thrive on feedback! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own the story idea, my family, and friends. Anyone famous is their own property. Thank-you!

Lenore heard someone coming down the hall again and groaned.

“God, when will he just leave me be so I can sleep?”

She heard someone knock on the door and buried her head into her Tweety pillow.

“Ugh! Go away,” she moaned. “I don’t wanna get up yet.”

“Uh, can I come in?” A voice with an accent asked.

Lenore lifted her head out of her pillow.

“Nah, it can’t be, can it?” She pondered. “I’m just hearing things again, right?”

“Hello?” The voice said. “Anyone in there?”

“Oh, God, please tell me I’m not dreaming,” she pleaded. “Please tell me that it’s really who I think it is standing outside of my door.”

She watched as the door opened slightly and a blond head poked in. She gasped as the guy smiled, making the corners of his blue eyes crinkle up.

“Morning. Have a good sleep?” He drawled. “Sorry if I woke you up, but it is noon hour.”

“Oh my God!” She managed. “Please, tell me this is not a dream.”

“Okay. This is not a dream,” he grinned. “I’m really and truly here in your house.”

“Oh my God!” She repeated.

“May I come in now?” He queried.

She nodded. “Sure.”

He entered the room and sat down on the edge of her bed.

“Nice hair,” he laughed. “Does it always look like that this late in the day?”

“Uh, yeah,” she blushed. “I’m a late sleeper, what can I say?”

There was a bit of a pause, so she decided to explain why she didn’t come to the door.

“Sorry I didn’t come to the door,” she apologized. “I thought my Uncle John was just pulling my leg again. He keeps teasing me about my fascination with you, so now when he says you’re at the door, I don’t believe him.”

“It’s okay,” he told her. “I understand.”

He then looked around her room, eyeing all her stuff. “Nice room. Very cozy looking.”

“Uh, thanks,” she replied as she looked from him to her favourite poster. “I take it you’ve seen my posters, which aren’t exactly all that hard to spot.”

“Yep,” he replicated. “I’ve also noticed all the Tweety merchandise and stuffed animals too.”

“Phew,” she sighed. “I thought you were going to say you noticed all of my Backstreet Boys merchandise.”

“Yeah, well, I noticed that too, but figured I wouldn’t comment on it just yet.”

“Feel weird coming into a room that has you and the other guys plastered all over the place?” She wanted to know. “Although, I assure you, this isn’t as bad as it was at our old house.”

“Yeah, I guess you could say it’s a little strange, but not uncommon,” he responded. There was an awkward silence between the two of them, until he spoke again.

“Bet you’re wondering why I’m here and how I found your house and all.”

“Well, sort of,” she admitted. “I am a lil’ curious as to who, what, where, when, and why, you’re here.”

“Just thought I’d pay a devoted fan a lil’ visit,” he told her. “I’ve actually read some of my fan mail lately and decided I’d like to meet a couple of fans and see what they’re really like. You’re letter stuck out a lil’ more so than the others for some reason, so I decided to pay you a little unexpected visit.”

“What would you have done if I wasn’t home?” She questioned. “Or if I’d moved, or had lied about my address, or something like that?”

“I would’ve found out where you were and gone to see you there,” he told her. “If you weren’t home, then I would’ve waited here until you got home.”

“Amazed at the fact that I’m not acting totally hysterical?”

“Somewhat. I’m used to having people screaming in my ear, not sitting calmly and actually having a decent conversation with me.”

“Well, in case you’re wondering,” she began, “I’m going nuts on the inside and am trying very hard to hold back an excited scream.”

“Is that why you keep fidgeting?” He interrogated.

“Yeah,” she replied sheepishly. “I’ve so much I wanna tell you, but no idea as to how to get it all out without scaring you off.”

“If you got something you wanna tell me, then spit it out loud and clear,” he informed her. “Don’t be afraid to tell me just ‘cause I’m a Backstreet Boy; I’m just a normal guy who likes normal things and enjoys life to its fullest.”

“It’s not so much that you’re a Backstreet Boy, it’s the fact that unless I know the guy pretty well, I’m usually shy around him and ain’t exactly sure as to what to say to him.”

“Well, most people like to start at the beginning, so start there and keep going ‘till the end.”

“Um…I love you. I think you’re the greatest; you always manage to make me smile no matter what,” she started. “I’m happy ‘bout you and LeighAnne. I adore the way you care about others and take the time to try and help them out the best you can. Also, I’m just crazy ‘bout the way the corners of your dreamy electric blue eyes crinkle up when you smile.”

He smiled at her. “You know, you can say my name if you want. No one, but the walls and you’re Uncle will be able to hear you while we’re in here.”

“Okay…Brian,” she smiled shyly.

“I’m glad I’m able to cheer you up when you’re feeling down,” he riposted. “It’s nice to know I make people happy without even knowing it.”

“Wait! I just thought of something,” she cried jumping out of bed. “Please ignore my pajamas for the time being.”

Brian shrugged. “They don’t bother me. Actually, I think they’re kinda cute.”

Lenore blushed. “Uh, thanks.”

Brian watched as she rummaged around her room searching for something.

“Aha! Here it is!” She exclaimed a few minutes later. “I found it.”

She hurried back over to her bed and sort of shyly sat down next to him.

“Here, I made this for you,” she told him quietly.

Brian took the book from her and casually flipped through it, reading the odd page. “Thanks,” he said once he’d finished looking at it. “It’s really nice.”

“You really like it?” She questioned. “You’re not just saying that to make me happy, are you?”

“No. I really do like it,” he assured her. “I think it’s sweet that you took the time to make me this.”

“I made stuff for the other guys too,” she stated. “I just finished these the other day, that’s why they haven’t been mailed yet.”

“Would you like to meet the other guys too?” Brian asked. “If you want, I can always take you to the Hotel we’re staying at, so you can meet them.”

“Really?”

“Really. You just gotta make sure it’s okay with your Uncle though.”

“Here’s an idea,” she smirked. “You ask him and I’ll get dressed.”

“Okay,” he chuckled. “You need me, you know where to find me.”

“Ditto,” she answered as she shoved him out the door. “Now, get going.”

Meeting The Guys by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Here's the next one! I know y'all are reading this....Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea and my family and friends. Anyone famous is their own property. Thank-you!

Awhile later…

“Are you sure they’ll like the gifts I made ‘em?” Lenore fretted. “I mean, what if they don’t like ‘em, but feel as though they can’t tell me ‘cause they’re afraid they’ll hurt my feelings.”

“Lenore, trust me, they’ll like the gifts,” Brian assured her for the thousandth time. “Now, c’mon, let’s go find ‘em.”

They eventually found the other guys hanging out it Nick’s room. When they entered the room they spotted Nick and A.J. fighting over the Nintendo, while Kevin and Howie were both reading books.

“Hey y’all, wuzzup?” Brian drawled making his accent sound thicker than it was. “How y’all doin’ this afternoon?”

They all were about to shrug, until they heard someone, who wasn’t Brian, giggle.

“Uh, Frick,” Nick began with a questioning look on his face. “Who just giggled?”

“Name’s not Frick, and I just giggled ‘cause the Goofball’s been acting silly ever since we left my house,” Lenore grinned as she stepped out form behind Brian. “By the way, name’s Lenore.”

“You went to visit a twelve-year old girl Rok?” A.J. asked. “Why?”

“For you’re information A.J., I’m seventeen, not twelve; although, I will some day thank-you for knocking five years off my age, right now, I don’t,” Lenore retorted. “Just ‘cause I’m short don’t mean y’all gotta assume I’m only in, like, grade six.”

“Oh, sorry,” A.J. mumbled. “I didn’t mean to offend you.”

“I’m not really offended, just sick of everyone thinking my sister’s older than I am, when in reality, I’m three years older, not her,” she replied. “Although, I will admit, some days I sort of wish that I were the baby.”

“Why do you wanna be the baby?” Nick queried. “What’s wrong with being the oldest in the family?”

“I dunno really,” she shrugged. “I just don’t really like the fact that outta all my friends back home I’m the second oldest and outta my cousins, which I actually see, I’m the second oldest. Then there are times where I am the oldest and have to do everything for everyone ‘cause of that fact. Seriously, just once I’d like to know what it feels like to be the baby.”

“Well, looks like you get your wish,” Howie piped up. “You’re the baby in the room right now.”

Lenore looked at him oddly, until realization came over her. “Cool.”

“So, whatcha hiding behind your back? Kevin questioned. “Something that only Brian’s allowed to see?”

“Uh, no,” she responded. “They’re actually for you guys; Brian’s already got his.”

She then passed each of them a book, which had been done, in their favourite colour (in Kevin’s case, colours).

“Hope y’all like ‘em,” she rambled. “I just finished ‘em the other day after working on them for months.”

A.J. finished looking at his first, got up off the floor, and hugged her. “Thanks for the poems,” he whispered in her ear. “They’re really sweet.”

She hugged him back. “Glad you like ‘em.”

Kevin and Howie thanked her for their books too.

Suddenly, Nick laughed. “Oh God, these are really good.”

“You like ‘em?”

“Well, duh!” Nick exclaimed through laughter. “They’re just what I need to cheer me up after a long day.”

“You don’t think my drawings totally suck though, do you?”

“Nah, I can tell you tried you’re best to get ‘em just right, therefore they’re perfect.”

She blushed, “Thanks Nick. You’re the first person who’s actually commented my drawings instead of making fun of them and laughing in my face.”

He stood up and hugged her, then kissed her cheek. “Whoever laughs at ‘em are just jealous ‘cause your drawings are better than theirs. If that ain’t the reason, well, then, they just don’t see art in the way I do and need to seriously get a life.”

“Gee, you sure know how to make a girl feel special,” Lenore smiled. “And here I always thought I was the one who was artistically challenged

“No one’s artistically challenged,” Nick told her. “They just see art differently than others, that’s all.”

“Anyhow, what are we going to do now that we’re all here and have company?” Brian queried, wanting to join in on the conversation. “Swimming is out of the question ‘cause she’s no bathing suit with her, so…”

“Why don’t we go on a picnic or something?” Lenore suggested. “Unless, of course, unlike me, y’all have already eaten.”

“That sounds like fun,” everyone agreed.

“How ‘bout we go to Mickey Dees, order our stuff, then go to a park to eat it?” A.J. piped up. “This way, it won’t take forever to get the food ready.”

“Okay,” everyone replied.

They went to McDonald’s and ordered their food to go. Once they’d left there they found a peaceful park, with barely anyone there, and enjoyed a quiet lunch (in Lenore’s case, brunch).

Hanging Out by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Honestly, as I re-read this part of me can't believe I'm actually posting this. Hope y'all are still reading. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own myself and my family and friends. Any celebrity and anyone associated with them is their own property. Thank-you!

At the park…

“Mm. That was good,” Lenore commented after swallowing the last bite of her Egg Mc Muffin. “Guess it pays to not eat breakfast before going out with A.J.”

“Hey!” Nick exclaimed, then pouted. “What about the rest of us?”

She looked at him and laughed. “I didn’t forget you Nick, it’s just, everyone knows that A.J.’s the Mickey Dees freak.”

“Oh,” Nick said embarrassed, casually looking away.

“So, what do you guys do for fun?”

“Like you don’t already know,” A.J. replied, giving her a pretend Look.

“Okay, okay, you got me there,” she answered rolling her eyes.

“What do you usually do at a park?” Nick queried. “Hmm?”

“Play on the equipment Dummy, what else?” Lenore remarked. “Like, duh!”

“Like, duh!” Brian imitated.

She looked at him and laughed when he grinned crazily at her.

“You Goofball,” she giggled. “Always gotta make me laugh, eh?”

“You bet,” Brian grinned.

“So, anyone wanna play on the equipment?” Nick questioned, looking like an impatient little kid. “Huh? Huh?”

Kevin rolled his eyes. “Go play Nick.”

“Yay!” Nick cheered as he dashed off towards the monkey bars.

Lenore jumped up and ran after him.

“Wait for me!” She cried.

“The B-rokster steals the kid, and runs down the court with her,” Brian replicated, as he picked her up and ran after Nick. “And he shoots, he scores!”

“Brian!” Lenore groaned trying not to laugh. “I think you left this kid’s stomach back in the middle of the court with A.J.”

“Oopsy!” He riposted, making a face.

“I win!” A.J. exclaimed as he made himself comfortable on top on the monkey bars. “I beat Nick!”

“Cheater!” Nick muttered. “I was distracted.”

“Sure you were Carter,” A.J. riposted grinning slyly. Shut-up Bone, I didn’t mean it like that,” Nick groaned.

“Yeah, and I’m the Tooth Fairy,” A.J. retorted.

“Now, Boys, there’s enough of me to go around,” Lenore stated, as she sat next to A.J. on the top, while Brian dangled at the bottom. “There’s no need to fight.”

“Sure there is!” Nick protested. “You’re the only girl here!”

“Gee, thanks, I feel so loved,” Lenore returned. “You really know how to make a girl feel special Nick.”

Nick blushed slightly.

“Ha ha! Nick’s embarrassed!” Kevin laughed, as him and Howie joined them. “Yo! Kiddo! How’s the weather up there?”

“Way more polluted than yours,” Lenore joshed. “And I don’t mean it’s more dirty just ‘cause A.J.’s up here.”

“Whoa. Burn!” Brian cheered. “You go girl!”

“Well, I do try,” Lenore said, taking a little bow. “Who’s next to be dissed?”

“Not me,” Brian chuckled. “At least, I hope it ain’t me.”

“Well, it sure ain’t gonna be Kevin or Howie,” Lenore clarified.

“Why not?” A.J. wanted to know. “Hmm?”

“I’m kinda a lil’ afraid of Kevin, and Howie’s way too sweet,” she responded, smiling sweetly. “Besides, they ain’t bugged me yet.”

“Why you afraid of Kevin?” Nick pushed.

“Creepy dream,” Lenore answered matter-of-factly. “Also, he never seems to be smiling in any of my pics, except for the odd few.”

“Oh, kay,” Nick nodded.

“I smile!” Kevin protested.

“Sure you do, Mr. Serious,” Lenore said shaking her head. “Or, should I say, Mr. My Body Is So Beautiful That I Don’t Have To Smile?”

“Hey! I take offense to that!” Kevin cried.

“That’s the whole point,” Lenore smirked. “Sheesh! When did you turn into Nick?”

“About two seconds ago,” Brian answered with a goofy grin. “That’s when.”

The other guys chuckled, as Lenore giggled.

“I think I just dissed two of ya at once,” she managed. “And after I said I wouldn’t diss Kevin. Ha! There’s a laugh! When do I not make fun of Kevin?”

“Hmm. Let me guess…” Howie trailed off. “Never?”

“Exacta-mondo Dude!” Lenore cried. “And yes, I got that off the Ninja Turtles.”

The Boys laughed, then raced her to the swings. After the swings, they played on the teeter-totters, and the slides. Then they played on the merry-go-round like thing. Once they were through playing at the park, they decided to go somewhere else for awhile.

BSB Go To The Movies by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
I had a request for an update so here it is. Enjoy!

Only own non-BSB related characters. Anyone related to BSB owns themselves. Thank-you!

At the movies…

“Thanks for bringing me here to see A Walk To Remember guys,” Lenore said. “I appreciate it.”

“No problemo,” Kevin smiled. “It’s nice to meet a fan, who, for once, treats us normal.”

“Whoever doesn’t has serious problems,” Lenore joked. “I mean, sure I seem obsessed and all, but deep down I know, that you’re ‘just’ five regular guys who ‘happen’ to sing.”

“Gee, thanks, you make us feel so special,” Brian teased. “And here I thought you were a crazed fan, but, I guess not.”

“You know what I mean you Nut,” Lenore rejoined. “Jeez. Leave it to you to make me laugh non-stop, just like I always imagined you doing.”

“Well, whatcha expect?” Brian asked playfully, making a silly face. “It’s my duty to make you laugh.”

“And just why is that?” Kevin questioned as they took their seats. “Hmm?”

“’Cause she’s my fan,” Brian returned. “Like, duh!”

“Like, duh!” The others imitated, before they burst out laughing at the look on his face.

“Hey, you did it to me,” Lenore pointed out.

Brian smiled. “Yeah, I guess I did, didn’t I?”

“Duh!” They all replicated in unison.

“Shh!” A girl in front of then hissed. “It’s starting!”

“Sorry,” A.J. whispered back. “We didn’t see that it’d started.”

The girl glanced back and gasped. “Oh my God! You’re…you’re…”

“Yeah, but don’t say anything, and we’ll sign something for you, okay?” Howie compromised quickly. “Please?”

“Howie really is the peacemaker, ain’t he?” Lenore laughed to herself. “Only he could think of something that fast to solve a problem in the making.”

The girl nodded, and said she had her CD out in the car, and wondered if they’d sign it for her after the movie. They knew all too well that she didn’t want them to sign some cheesy old popcorn bag or napkin, so they agreed.

During the show, Lenore wept through certain parts, gladly accepting A.J.’s shirtsleeve as a Kleenex. Afterwards, they followed the girl out to her mom’s car, to sign her CD. They then decided to go out for a late night

Dairy Bar by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Well here's another one just because I need to be distracted from packing - lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own myself, my family members & story idea. BSB and anyone related to BSB own themselves. Thank-you.

At the dairy bar….

“Mm! Ice cream!” Nick commented, before biting a chunk of it off his cone. “Thisth tasthe weally gwood.” (Translation: “This tastes really good”)

“No kidding,” Lenore said somewhat sarcastic. “Didn’t I already say they had good ice cream?”

“You did Hun,” A.J. piped up. “But I think Kaos kinda forgot.”

“No, really?” Lenore played along. “Ya think?”

“Jeez, someone’s gone sarcastic all of a sudden,” Nick stated, once he’d swallowed. “Why don’t you just eat your ice cream and keep quiet?”

“Because I ain’t gotta,” Lenore retorted, nodding her head some. “Besides, you ain’t my boss, now are you?”

“No, but…”

“Well, then?”

“Okay, okay,” Nick sighed. “You got me there.”

Kevin chuckled. “I’d say she did.”

“Shut-up old man, what do you know?” Nick snapped.

“I know she’s just acting this way to get you going,” Kevin smirked. “As do the other guys.”

“How do you know that for sure?”

“She winked at us, before the change in her attitude happened, that’s why,” Howie put in. “Also, she grinned at B-rok before she started in on you.”

“Frick, did you have something to do with all this?”

“Who? Me? Nah, never,” Brian replied trying to act innocent. “You know me better than that, don’t you Frack?”

“Frick!” Nick groaned.

“Hey! I helped too!” A.J. protested. “They weren’t the only ones who wanted to bug you!”

“Figures y’all were behind this,” Nick muttered. “Sheesh!”

“Nick, look at it this way,” Lenore began. “Would you rather I stand here and act hysterical and act like you’re some God, which you’re not. Or stand here and treat you like the plain old normal person that you are?”

“Like the normal person that I am,” Nick answered.

“Well, then?”

“Okay, you’ve got a point.”

“Like I didn’t know that already!” Lenore exclaimed playfully. “Sheesh! Boys!”

“Hey! We take offense to that!” A.J. cried.

“Good,” Lenore riposted. “I made my point clear then.”

“But…”

“Bone, she’s playing ya,” Nick laughed. “Jeez, and you think you’d know that, after watching her play me.”

A.J. gaped at them, as they all began to laugh at his dense moment. Soon, he too began to laugh along with them.

“You know something,” He began, hugging Lenore. “I like her, I really do.”

“Thanks,” she replied. “I like you too A.J.”

“Call me Alex,” he told her. “All my close friends and family do.”

“I’ll try to remember that, Alex,” Lenore responded. “But don’t get all up tight if I forget and call you A.J., as that’s what I’ve known you as for four years now.”

“No problem Sweetheart,” he smiled warmly. “I know you’ve been a fan longer than you’ve been a friend, so it won’t bother me at all if you should slip up.”

“So, whatcha wanna do now Alex?” Lenore asked, stressing his name. “Hmm?”

“Shop!” Alex whooped. “I wanna shop!”

“Um…Alex…the malls around here close at nine,” Lenore informed him. “Except Wal-Mart, but that’s only open ‘till ten and it’s a quarter to ten now.”

“So?” Alex countered. “We’re Backstreet Boys, are we not?”

“Yeah…” she trailed off. “Point?”

“So, if we call ahead, we can arrange it so that we’re the only people in there other than the sales clerks,” A.J. stated matter-of-factly. “This way we don’t end up causing some sort of stampede, or end up the cause of a wrestling match.”

“Find a phonebook and look up the number then,” Lenore sighed. “But, I’ll tell you right now, I don’t clothes shop Alex.”

“Why not?” Alex gasped, aghast.

“I don’t like looking at clothes,” she replicated. “It’s boring, and I’ve plenty at home any ways, so why even bother looking at stuff that either won’t fit, is too expensive, or nobody but me likes.”

“You can never have too many clothes,” Alex verified. “And trust me, after tonight, you will like looking at clothes.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“I’m going to make sure of it, that’s why,” Alex smirked. “Trust me on that one.”

“But…”

“Lenore, I’d advise you to not to burst Bone’s little bubble here, ‘cause then you’ll be forced to suffer the consequences,” Howie piped up. “And trust me, the consequences aren’t all that enjoyable.”

“Fine,” Lenore sighed.

Walmart Shopping With BSB by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Happy New Year! I vow to try and at least update more if not write more in 2015. We'll see how this resolution goes - lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I only own the story idea and all non-BSB related characters. BSB and anyone related to them own themselves. Thank-you!
Wal-Mart…

“But I don’t wanna look at clothes!” Lenore whined. “Alex!”

“Hun, I told you you’d like looking at clothes once I was through with ya,” Alex reminded her. “The least you could do is give me a chance to change your mind.”

“Augh!” She groaned annoyed. “Fine.”

He then excitedly dragged her off to the clothing sections. Once there, he ran around like a chicken with its head cut off, trying on all sorts of crazy things. She couldn’t help but laugh at him when he stuck a pair of Scooby-Doo boxers on his head and called Kevin Daddy.

“Daddy?” Kevin asked. “Since when are you my kid?”

“Since always,” Alex grinned cheekily.

“Who says you’re mine?”

“Mommy,” Alex replied simply.

“And just who might your Mommy be little boy?”

“Kristin Richardson,” Alex smiled. “And my Daddy’s the oldest Backstreet Boy.”

“Son,” Kevin began, after deciding to play along. “Take those boxers off your head and put them back on the rack.”

“But I don’t wanna!” Alex cried in a whiny voice. “I don’t wanna!”

“You’ll do as you’re told young man, or be in loads of trouble, you hear me?”

“But Daddy!”

“No buts about it,” Kevin rejoined. “Now you either take that underwear off your head, or you can go out and sit in the car for the rest of the time we’re here. If I have to take you out to the car, you can expect a spanking, and to be grounded for the rest of the week as well.”

“Meanie!” Alex pouted as he reluctantly took the boxers off his head. “You’re no fun.”

“I don’t think he’s trying to be fun Alex,” Lenore giggled. “He’s being a grumpy old man, that’s all. Don’t take offense to it, as he’s just trying to get a reaction outta you.”

“Would someone else like to be included in the whole car punishment theory?”

“No Daddy Kevin,” she answered quickly. “I’ll be good. Alex is being bad, not me.”

“Don’t go blaming it all on your brother young lady, or you’ll wind up in even more trouble.”

“Yes Sir,” Lenore mumbled.

The two supposedly in trouble glanced at one another, then gave Kevin their best puppy-dog looks.

“Forgive us?” They questioned, pulling their lips out even further than before. “Hmm?”

“Augh!” Kevin groaned throwing his hands in the air. “Fine! You’re forgiven. Now quit it with the look.”

They all burst out laughing then, as a store clerk who’d been watching gave them a weird look.

“Um…” The girl trailed off. “Are you really…”

“No. I’m not his sister,” Lenore replicated. “I’m not Kevin’s daughter either. I’m not related to any of them in any way. We’re just friends, okay?”

“Oh, okay,” the girl said relieved, before walking away.

“Jeez, people now a days,” Lenore commented. “They’re supposed to be fans who know everything, but as soon as they hear you call someone your sister or daughter they get all worried for nothing.”

“Do they now?” Brian queried. “And why is that?”

“They want y’all to themselves,” Lenore informed them. “They’re being greedy lil’ hogs, who seemed to haven’t been taught how to share.”

“That made a whole lot of sense,” Nick commented. “Seemed to haven’t been taught; what kinda sentence is that?”

“A Lenore sentence, problem Blondie?” Lenore retorted. “Hmm?”

“Nope. No problem,” Nick replied. “Just asking.”

“Children,” Kevin said in a warning tone. “Behave.”

“Can we please go look at the CDs now Alex?” Lenore interrogated. “Pretty puh-lease!”

“I’m not done with you just yet,” Alex rejoined. “We haven’t been to the ladies section yet.”

“Augh!” Lenore groaned, doing the impatient dance. “God!”

“Uh hmm,” Brian coughed.

She looked at him, then thought about what she’d said.

“Oh,” she acknowledged. “Sorry.”

Alex then picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. He then eagerly headed to the women’s clothes section, determined to make her see that looking at clothes could be fun. Once there, he placed her back on the floor and grabbed a hold of her hand.

“Ooh! Look at this!” Alex cried, holding up a shirt that said Angel. “Whatcha think?”

“My sister’s already got a shirt that says Angel on it,” she replied simply. “And she’ll kill me if I have any piece of clothing even remotely close to any of hers.”

“Um…ooh-kay,” Alex trailed off, before grabbing another shirt. “How about this one?”

“Too revealing,” she stated, wrinkling her nose up. “I’m not that type of girl Alex.”

“Ooh-kay,” Alex sighed. “Let’s try another shirt then.”

Fifteen minutes later, he’d still yet to find a shirt she liked even a little. By then, everyone could tell that he was growing a little agitated, but still somewhat determined. After a few more minutes, she spoke up.

“Look Alex, I’m not doing this to annoy you,” she told him softly. “I’m just very picky when it comes to certain items of clothing.”

“Well, what do you like then?” He asked, deciding to risk it.

“T-shirts, sweat shirts, jeans, colourful socks,” she ticked off. “The casual stuff.”

“Do you like anything that’s not too casual?” He wanted to know.

“Well…” she sighed. “I sort of, kinda, like shirts that got really cool designs on them.”

“But?”

“But, they either don’t fit, cost too much, or don’t look all that great on me.”

“Why don’t they look good on you?”

“They’re usually the tight, curve revealing shirts,” she shrugged. “I don’t need people bugging me ‘cause now they think I’m trying to be ‘cool’.

“But Kiddo, that’s not what ‘cool’ is,” Kevin piped up. “To be ‘cool’, you have to be yourself, and appreciate who you are. Being ‘cool’ has nothing to do with what others think. ‘Cool’ is something that comes within, not necessarily something you do.”

“If only it were that easy Kev,” she said with a downcast look on her face.

“There’s nothing wrong with wanting to be you,” Howie rejoined. “What makes you different, makes you beautiful.”

She hugged him. “Thanks Howie, I appreciate that.”

The other guys exchanged glances then, somehow knowing what the other was thinking.

“Lenore, if you like something that’s not usual for you to wear, then go for it,” Brian told her. “There’s nothing wrong with buying and wearing something you honestly like. Don’t let people get to you, ‘cause if you do, you’ll wind up upset instead of being happy ‘cause you’re wearing something you like.”

“Yeah,” Nick agreed. “As long as you like it, who cares about what anyone else thinks? What you think is important, not what they think.”

Lenore wiped the lone tears that had managed to slip out of the corner of her eyes and run down her face.

“I keep telling myself that, but it never seems to work out,” she sighed. “Though, I’ll probably keep all this stuff in mind, now that y’all have said it.”

“How come?” Howie interrogated. “You said yourself, you’ve said it numerous times.”

“Yeah, true, but what you guys say has more meaning to it and sticks in my head better for some reason,” she answered. “Also, y’all made me feel special by speaking my inner thoughts aloud. Guess y’all are on the same pedestal as Alex now.”

“Why was Alex the only one on a pedestal?” Nick asked curiously. “Why ain’t Brian on one?”

“Brian’s on one…sort of,” she replied. “But, Alex is majorly on one, ‘cause he made me feel really special at the concert I went to on November 12th, 1999.”

“How’d he do that?” Nick wanted to know, as he couldn’t see why Brian’s pedestal wasn’t higher. “What happened to make his pedestal higher than Brian’s?”

“I know he always says ‘there are a lot of lovely, sexy ladies in our house tonight’,” she began, “but right then I felt as though he were talking to me and me only. He somehow put me on this cloud, that was so high, that not even God himself would’ve been able to bring me down off it, for those five glorious minutes.”

“Seriously?” Alex queried, and looked somewhat shocked when she nodded. “Whoa.”

“Ever since I’ve wanted so much to be able to thank him for those five unbelievable minutes, but never had the chance to ‘till now,” she finished. “Everyone thinks I’m nuts, ‘cause I’ve stated that if I ever met him, I’d have to hug him, as words can’t express my thanks enough. Hugging him seems to be the only way to do it and somehow let him know just how much those five minutes meant to me.”

Alex hugged her then, so she wouldn’t feel so awkward. In return, she hugged him back with all her might.

“I love you so much Alex,” she whispered into his chest. “I’ll never be able to thank you enough.”

“Don’t worry about it Hun,” Alex whispered back. “You’ve just made me the happiest musician alive, and that’s thanks enough.”

End Notes:
If I can't thank A.J. in person, I've at least thanked him in fan fiction.
Car Ride Home by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Trying to get back into writing, though this was finished years ago and is only being posted. But hopefully after I see the BSB documentary next weekend I'll have some new and exciting ideas. Here's hoping! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea and any non-BSB related characters. BSB own themselves. Thank-you.
In the car (again)…

“Hey! I love this song!” Lenore cried. “Turn it up! Please!”

“But it’s N’SYNC,” Nick groaned. “I mean, like, c’mon. We’re way better than them, yet you want us to blare one of their songs throughout our car.”

“Nick, stop being such a baby ‘bout the whole rivalry thing,” she retorted. “I love N’SYNC, okay? And if you’ve gotta problem with that, well, then, you’re not as understanding as I thought you were.”

“Give me one good reason why you like N’SYNC and I’ll turn the radio up,” Nick rejoined, waited a couple seconds, then said, “I’m waiting.”

“One word for you, JC,” Lenore said dreamily. “Mm! Mm!”

“What’s so great ‘bout JC?” Nick demanded. “Hmm?”

“As far as I’m concerned, he’s N’SYNC’s Brian,” Lenore verified. “And whoever don’t like that fact, can go and screw a tree for all I care.”

“Now, kindly turn the song up Nick,” she ordered. “Or I’m walking home!”

Nick turned it up for her and slouched down in his seat pouting. Although she’d missed the first part of This I Promise You, she seemed quite content with the fact that she hadn’t missed JC.

After This I Promise You, I Want It That Way came on, and she asked Nick to turn it up a little louder, which he gladly did.

“Nick is a prick, a real dick. Believe when I say he pouts everyday. But they are better than N’SYNC. Nick hasn’t got a heart. When I say, I love JC anyway. Tell me why, Nick ain’t zealous. Tell me why, Nick is jealous. Tell me why, he doesn’t like to hear me say, I love JC anyway,” she sang.

“JC is my fire, my one desire. Desire. Nick’s too late, ‘cause I love JC anyway. Tell me why, Nick doesn’t understand. Tell me why, he expects us to obey his commands. Tell me why, he doesn’t like to hear me say, I love JC anyway.”

“Now I can see I’ve broken his heart. It’s not like it used to be. Yeah. No matter what happens, I want Nick to know, what JC means to me. Nick is a prick, a real dick. He is, he is, he is, he is….”

“Doesn’t wanna hear me say… he ain’t zealous, he is jealous. Gotta hear me say. He never wants to hear me say. Oh, yeah. I love JC anyway. Tell me why, Nick doesn’t understand. Tell me why, he expects us to obey his commands. Tell me why, he doesn’t like to hear me say, I love JC anyway. Tell me why… Nick ain’t zealous. Nick is jealous. Tell me why, he doesn’t like to hear me say, I love JC anyway (?). ‘Cause I love JC anyway.”

Once she’d finished, she burst into a fit of giggles, after seeing the look on Nick’s face.

“Ohmygod!” She managed.

Everyone else, minus Nick, was laughing along with her.

“Aw, cheer up Frack, it ain’t every day we get to hear a fan’s parody to one of our songs,” Brian commented. “She did state we are better than N’SYNC, so I don’t see why you’re all upset about her version of the song.”

“That’s not the point,” Nick grumbled.

“Nick,” Lenore started, once her laughter had subsided. “I was only teasing you. I do love JC, despite what you may do, say, or think. But I love you a whole bunch too.”

“Really?” Nick asked looking like a forlorn child.

“Nick, who wouldn’t love you?” She smiled. “Other than the non-fans and people who don’t literally know you.”

“Okay, you’re forgiven,” Nick smirked. “But only on one condition.”

“What’s that?”

“You come to our show tomorrow night with your family.”

“Consider it a done deal,” she grinned. “Just don’t be upset if we all happen to scream for Kevin at some point. Though, I can guarantee you’ll have two people screaming for you non-stop.”

“Yeah?” Nick questioned as his face lit up. “Who?”

“My fourteen year-old sister, and eight year-old cousin,” she chuckled. “My eleven year-old cousin will be screaming hysterically for Alex; in the meantime, our Mom’s will be screaming for Kevin. And while our Dad’s just stand there and enjoy the show, minus a few dance moves, I’ll be screaming for all of you, just for the sake of doing so.”

The guys laughed, as did she.

“Uh, anyone gotta phone I could use?” She asked. “I’d like to call home and let my Uncle John know we’re coming.”

“Sure,” Howie answered. “Here, you can use mine.

“Thanks Howie,” she said as she opened his cell and got directions on how to use it.

Phone Call by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Two chapters tonight because I missed a couple weeks this month - lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea & non-BSB related characters. BSB own themselves. Thank-you!
(Phone conversation)

“Hello?”

“Hey Uncle John.”

“Who is this?”

“Uncle John!” Lenore groaned. “It’s me!”

“Oh, heya Lenni! What’s up?”

“We’re on our way home now. Just thought I’d let you know we’re coming.”

“Are they gonna stay and visit for a little while, or are they leaving right away?”

“Hold on. Let me ask ‘em.”

She looked at the guys. “Are y’all coming in to visit or going back to the Hotel?”

“We could always visit if he’d like us to, and if it’s not too late to do so,” Kevin replied. “It’s up to your Uncle.”

“It’s up to you Uncle John,” she told him. “They’ll visit if you’d like ‘em too, but if it’s too late, they’ll just go back to the Hotel.”

“Lenni, it’s only eleven,” Uncle John stated. “They can come in and visit for awhile.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“Cool. Thanks.”

“No problem. Do they want coffee or anything?”

“Guys, you want coffee or anything?”

“Coffee’s good,” Kevin responded.

“Coffee’s good,” Lenore said relaying Kevin’s message. “There’s pop in the fridge downstairs too. I know I’d like one as I don’t drink coffee.”

“Okay. See you in a few Lenni.”

“See you in a few Uncle John.”

“Bye.”

“Bye. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

They both hung up, and Kevin continued driving them to her house. The rest of the ride went pretty much in silence, as they were just comfortable sitting there, staring out the windows at the starry night sky.

So Marry A Mechanic by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
In honour of the BSB movie hitting theaters today I figured I'd post this before running off to watch American Idol. I hope the rest of you are enjoying the movie right now (or soon if you're on the west coast). I'll be tuning in as soon as it is on iTunes, seeing as how I was unable to attend an early screening for it. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea, myself, and my uncle. BSB and anyone associated with them own themselves. Thank-you!

At the house…

“We’re back!” Lenore called as her and the guys came into the house. “Uncle John? Where are you?”

“In the kitchen!” Uncle John called back. “Meet me in the dining room.”

“Okie dokie!” Lenore chirped. “C’mon guys, to the dining room we go.”

They made their way up the stairs and into the dining room, which was sort of part of the living room.

“Hello,” Uncle John said as they came in and sat around the table. “My name’s John.”

“I’m Kevin,” Kevin replied, then pointed to the others. “This is A.J., Howie, Nick, and…”

“Brian,” Uncle John finished. “We met this morning when he came to get my niece.”

“So, what do you do for a living?” Nick asked.

“I’m a mechanic at the one Police Department,” Uncle John answered. “I’ve worked there for quite awhile too.”

“Cool,” Alex commented. “You don’t see a whole lot of people rushing to be a mechanic now a days.”

“Alex, you’re making me feel old when you say ‘now a days’. I’m only seventeen for crying out loud,” Lenore piped up. “Jeez, by the way you’re talking, you’d think we were all eighty or something.”

“Sorry Hun, didn’t mean to make you feel old,” Alex apologized. “Just trying to make a point.”

“Personally, I don’t blame people for not wanting to be a mechanic,” Lenore began. “I know we need ‘em and there’s nothing wrong with ‘em, but I don’t understand why anyone would want to get their hands dirty day after day after day.”

“It’s the love of the job and cars,” Uncle John stated. “It’s the fact that you get to do something you like every day. Mechanics know how to fix cars, so if theirs should break down in the middle of the highway, they’ll know how to fix it.”

“Remind me to marry a mechanic then,” Lenore joked. “Then I won’t have to worry ‘bout calling one to come rescue me.”

“I thought you always said you were going to marry Brian?” Uncle John questioned. “Hmm?”

“Uncle John!” Lenore groaned, giving an embarrassed Look. “He’s married!”

“Who were you going to marry after him then? A.J.?”

“Uncle John, Alex is engaged,” Lenore rejoined. “And for your information, it’s Nick.”

“Me?” Nick asked, as he choked on his Mountain Dew. “Why me?”

“You’re hot and really sweet,” Lenore told him. “Besides, you’re Brian’s best friend, therefore you probably see him more than the others.”

“So, you’re basically using Nick to get to Brian,” Alex laughed.

“Exactly,” Lenore grinned, the said, “Also, I can’t marry Kevin ‘cause he’s already married too, so…”

“What about Howie?” Nick queried. “How come you ain’t marrying Howie?”

“I just ain’t,” Lenore replicated. “Also, I don’t think my Mom would like me marrying someone who’s eleven years older than me. No offense or anything Howie.”

“True, very true,” Howie nodded. “And no offense taken.”

They talked for a few more hours, before the guys had to leave as it was really late and they had to get up early for rehearsals and everything.

“I guess we’ll see you guys again tonight,” Uncle John riposted. “Seeing as you gave us tickets and all.”

“I’m amazed that everyone else decided to spend another day in Ottawa though,” Lenore put in. “I thought for sure they’d be home this afternoon, so y’all could meet ‘em when you dropped me off.”

“We gave you backstage passes too Hun,” Alex smiled. “We’ll meet ‘em then. And God help anyone who even tries to kick you and your family out.”

“Thanks Alex,” Lenore smiled back. “My sister and cousins are going to totally flip at the sight of y’all right before their very eyes. My sister especially, seeing as she is a huge Nick Freak.”

“Don’t forget, a security guard will come get you and lead you backstage,” Kevin reminded them.

“We won’t,” Uncle John assured him. “Especially if Lenore’s there, as she’ll be all antsy to see you again.”

“Well, it was nice meeting you Lenore,” Brian grinned before hugging her. “See you tonight.”

“Ditto,” Lenore replied.

“It was nice meeting you too John,” Howie said shaking her Uncle’s hand.

“It was nice meeting you guys too,” Uncle John replied.

Once they were done shaking hands and stuff, the guys left for their Hotel to get some shut-eye.

Epilogue by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Well here's the last chapter. Hope you all enjoyed it!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea, myself, & my family members. Anyone famous owns themselves. Thank-you!

“Hey Lenni!” Uncle John called. “There’s some guy on the phone who says his name’s JC and he’s from some group, N’SYNC. Wants to know if you’d like to go to one of their upcoming concerts in Ottawa.”

“Uncle John, I’ve never written JC, so how in the world did he get our phone number?” Lenore asked. “I know I never gave it to him, and Nikki doesn’t really like N’SYNC, so I know she didn’t give it to him.”

“He said he got it off Brian,” Uncle John told her. “Brian gave it to him because he remembered how highly you’d spoken of him.”

“Yeah, sure, and I’m the Tooth Fairy,” Lenore returned. “Uncle John, JC is not on the phone.”

“I’m sorry JC, but she doesn’t believe it’s really you,” Uncle John informed the guy he was talking to. “Maybe if you had Brian or somebody call here to tell her it was you, then she’d be more convinced.”

“Wait a minute,” Lenore thought. “Uncle John was telling the truth the last time he said Brian was at the door. I didn’t believe him then, but a few minutes later, Brian had walked into my room. Maybe he really is talking to JC on the phone.”

“Well, it was nice talking to you too JC,” Uncle John said. “Maybe you’ll have better luck next time.”

He was about to hang up when Lenore came running into the room.

“UNCLE JOHN!” She shrieked. “WAIT! I WANNA TALK TO JC!”

“And what makes you think now that it is JC?” Uncle John wanted to know. “Hmm?”

“The last time I didn’t believe you, Brian walked into my room,” she said simply. “I figured it has to be JC, as it was a long distance ring, and you wouldn’t know his name otherwise. Unless, of course, Nikki told it to you, so you could tease me about my fave groups again.”

“Well, Nikki hasn’t told me anything,” Uncle John rejoined. “Therefore, your first theory was right.”

She anxiously grabbed the phone from him.

“Hello? JC?”

“Hi Lenore,” JC said. “Sure took you long enough to come to the phone.”

End Notes:

The End!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11304