Do I Have To Cry For You by Dominigurl2211
Summary: **Sequel to I Got You** Ally and Nick are back, facing life-changing experiences and new challenges that can separate them forever. Both have a dark secret to tell, but don't want to tell in order to keep the other.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Group, Other
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 37 Completed: Yes Word count: 16786 Read: 56805 Published: 12/25/03 Updated: 12/28/03

1. Prologue by Dominigurl2211

2. Chapter 1 by Dominigurl2211

3. Chapter 2 **PG-13** by Dominigurl2211

4. Chapter 3 **PG-13** by Dominigurl2211

5. Chapter 4 by Dominigurl2211

6. Chapter 5 **Rated R** by Dominigurl2211

7. Chapter 6 by Dominigurl2211

8. Chapter 7 by Dominigurl2211

9. Chapter 8 by Dominigurl2211

10. Chapter 9 by Dominigurl2211

11. Chapter 10 by Dominigurl2211

12. Chapter 11 by Dominigurl2211

13. Chapter 12 by Dominigurl2211

14. Chapter 13 by Dominigurl2211

15. Chapter 14 by Dominigurl2211

16. Chapter 15 by Dominigurl2211

17. Chapter 16 by Dominigurl2211

18. Chapter 17 by Dominigurl2211

19. Chapter 18 by Dominigurl2211

20. Chapter 19 by Dominigurl2211

21. Chapter 20 by Dominigurl2211

22. Chapter 21 by Dominigurl2211

23. Chapter 22 by Dominigurl2211

24. Chapter 23 by Dominigurl2211

25. Chapter 24 by Dominigurl2211

26. Chapter 25 by Dominigurl2211

27. Chapter 26 by Dominigurl2211

28. Chapter 27 by Dominigurl2211

29. Chapter 28 by Dominigurl2211

30. Chapter 29 **Rated R** by Dominigurl2211

31. Chapter 30 by Dominigurl2211

32. Chapter 31 **Rated PG-13** by Dominigurl2211

33. Chapter 32 **Rated R** by Dominigurl2211

34. Chapter 33 by Dominigurl2211

35. Chapter 34 by Dominigurl2211

36. Chapter 35 by Dominigurl2211

37. Epilogue by Dominigurl2211

Prologue by Dominigurl2211
Nick has called me everyday as he promised. Since we didn't have much to talk about, we mostly said, "I miss you" or "I love you." On Bob's birthday (September 23th), I going to call his cell phone to tell Bob I said 'happy birthday.' Instead, he called from his parents house, and I talked to Bob a bit. I also talked to Jane a little bit, too. She told me, "The next time you come back remind me to show you Nick's baby pictures." I laughed, especially with Nick screaming, "Mom!" in major embarrassment. I told Jane, "I'd love to." LoL I talked to everyone. Angel asked me to show her how to do that Shakira, hip side-to-side thing. Aaron talked to me and tried to flirt with me. The thing that surprised me was that all the guys and girls were there. I talked to all of them. After I finally hung up at 11:30pm, I thought, "I like being part of the Backstreet clan." And everything was going great in my life. I knew Nick loved me . . . a lot . . . or so I thought.
Chapter 1 by Dominigurl2211
November 22, 2006
3pm
Finally, school is over and Thanksgiving is tomorrow. It was such a long day. Izzy and I walked out of our high school campus, when I saw him. Could it be . . . ?

"Nick!" I screamed, running towards him. He ran towards me and picked me up when I reached him. We kissed.
"Nick, I missed you so much!" I said, hugging him.
"I know. I just had to see you," he said, kissing me.
I smiled. Nick made my day better.
"C'mon, let's go to the car," Nick said.
I motioned for Izzy to come with me. We ran inside the car.
"Hi Dan," I said to Daniel. Izzy looked at me and she ran into the passenger's seat. She began hugging and kissing him immediately.
"Hey, Dan," I said to Daniel, after his and Izzy's quick make-out session, "could we go to St. Raymond's cemetery?"
"Ally, why are we going to the cemetery?" Nick asked, confused.
I looked at him, smiling I said, "I want you to see someone."
"Ok," he said, looking at me strangely.
"Yeah, sure. Just show me the way," Daniel said.

"Right here, stop," I told Daniel, about 30 minutes later.
I waited for Nick to open the door. "What?" he said.
"Open the door, silly!" I told him, opening the door.
I hopped out and Nick followed, "If you want, you guys could come," I told Izzy and Daniel. Daniel was about to get out when Izzy stopped him, and they began making-out again.
I walked towards the burial. "Hola abuela," I said to the stone, "Yo quero que usted reúna alguien. Su nombre es Nickolas y el es mi novio." ("Hey grandma, I want you to meet someone. His name is Nick and he is my boyfriend.")
I noticed Nick staring at me, while I was speaking Spanish.
I turned to him and said, "I'm telling her about you. Nick, this is my grandmother, Ana Luz. She died when I was 1 year and 3 months old."
"I'm sorry," Nick said.
"It's ok. I still love her, and I know she's always watching over me. She's my guardian angel," I told him, smiling. I took out a picture. "Look," I told him, "this was how she looked like."
Nick looked at me, "She kinda looks like you."
"She looks like my aunt, actually," I told him, getting the picture and putting the picture in my bookbag.

"Bueno, obtuve para ir. Te amo. Bye," I said to the stone, kissing my fingers and place them on the stone. ("Well, I got to go. I love you . . .") I felt the wind blow. I smiled, grabbing Nick's hand and walking towards the car, saying, "C'mon, Nick, let's go."
Chapter 2 **PG-13** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED PG-13**


After leaving the cemetery, we were on our way home. "So, where are you guys staying?" I asked Nick and Daniel.
"We're staying at your houses," Daniel said.
I looked at Nick. "You can't," I began, "Well, you could, but you can't sleep in my bed."
"Why?" Nick asked me, "What's wrong?"
"It's my 'rents. Nick, we can't . . . you know . . . 'cause my 'rents still think I'm a . . . ya know."
Nick nodded, "How 'bout I sleep on the couch."
I shook my head, "You can sleep on the sofa-bed in my room."
"Perfect," he said, kissing me softly.

After Daniel dropped me and Nick off at my house, he left for Izzy's house, who's right across the street. For some reason, Nick pulled me in for a kiss and we started making-out in the elevator. He cornered me in the wall and was leaning against me. Throughout the ride up, I felt his hands going up my skirt. Everytime his hands were close to my thighs, I would stop him and say, "Freshy boy, Carter?" He replied, "Babygirl, I had months without you . . . " and I would still stop him. When the doors opened, I pulled away from Nick and walk to my apartment door. I got my keys and unlocked the door.

"'Rents not home?" Nick asked me.
"Nope. They work. Dad comes at 6:30," I told him, opening the door.
He smiled devilishly.
"Oh no, Nick. Na-uh," I said, knowing what was on his mind.
"Aw, c'mon please? I haven't had you in months."
"No, Nick. I've felt weird lately. Besides, my stomach has been hurting."
"Ok, fine. You win this time."
"Don't I always?" I smiled.
Chapter 3 **PG-13** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED PG-13**


That Night . . .
Nick helped me with my homework. He was nearly telling me the answers to everything. Why? He wants to play my Playstation. We played Tony Hawk and Crash Team Racing, the only two games I have that are multi-player. My Dad came and I introduced him to Nick again. My Dad told me that lecture speech of "Don't Be In Bed With Another Guy." I told him, like always, "I know." When my Mom came she, basically told me the same thing.

At around 11:30, before we went to bed, I told Nick that we were going to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving. I warned him about my girl-cousin because I had a major feeling he would have a crush on her. He told me, "You can trust me. I promise I won't do anything." I looked at him suspiciously, but nodded. Nick kissed me goodnight and went over to the sofa-bed on the other side of my room. With my eyes closed, I thought, "Even if you try, I will be able to my revenge. My boy-cousin's coming also . . . And I've had a crush on him since I was 11."

November 23, 2006
That Morning . . .
I woke up at like 9:30am and I found Nick sleeping next to me. I smiled and kissed his lips lightly, trying not to wake him up. I got up and organized my stuff to bring to the bathroom. Ya no . . . towel, clean underwear, etc. I was in the shower relaxed. And I felt big, soft hands on my waist and soft lips on my neck. I knew it was Nick, so I just leaned back at him and looked at him. We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds and our lips touched once again. We made a little make-out session while the water ran through our bodies. I thought Nick wanted to have sex again, but no. He was just kissing me; nothing else. That kinda shocked me until I heard the door open . . .

"Alyson," I heard my Mom say.
"Oh shit," I thought. "Yes?" I asked.
"Where is Nick?" she asked me. I knew she wanted to know if he was in the shower with me.
"He's in the store, why?" I lied.
"Just asking," my Mom replied, leaving the bathroom.
"That was close," Nick whispered.
I nodded, "I think we should get out now."
"Not until I get a kiss," Nick challenged. Cupping my face in his hands, he kissed me passionately. "I love you."
I smiled, "Yo te amo, también."
"I love you, too," Nick translated, smiling.
I nodded.

We got out of the shower and I made breakfast. Me and Nick ate in the living room, watching Macys* Thanksgiving Day Parade.

"I remember," Nick began, "watching you. You had teary eyes, the first day I met you."
I smiled, also remembering that day, "I was like that because it was also the first day I met YOU. After I hugged you and all, I was crying of happiness. Nick, when I first approach you, my mind was blank and my heart was beating like it had never had beaten before. Nick, the love I have for you . . . everything I do, to me seems as if it's not enough . . . words can never explain my love for you. I loved you this way for nearly a decade."
Once again, I was confessing my love to Nick. There was silence, until he said, "I just realized . . . I love you the same way," and he kissed me passionately, showing love, care, and emotion.
Chapter 4 by Dominigurl2211
Hours Later . . .
Nothing really when on the rest of the day. We were at my Aunt Olga and Uncle Taber's house. My girl-cousin, Leticia, was giving Nick a major turn-on. So, I decided to play along with the little game.

"Hey Max," I told my boy-cousin and my crush.
"Hey," he replied, "What's up?"
"Eh, nothing much. You?"
"Nope."
"Hey, I got a question. The last time you came for Thanksgiving, you were staring at me. Why were you?"
I saw he was blushing, "Because, um, uh, I-I thought you looked good."
"Aw, seriously?"
"Yeah," he said shyly. And all of a sudden, his voice turned deep and sexy-ish, "What's my reward?" He asked, looking at me straight in the eye.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" I said, also using that gifted sexy voice of mine.
"Yes, I would. Could you tell me?"
"Nope, it's for me to know and for you to find out," I told him, walking away.

Through the corner of my eye, I noticed Nick staring at me, watching my every move.

I went to the kitchen, sat down, and began eating the brownies my uncle made. Nick appeared at the door.

"How old is he?" Nick asked, of course, referring to Max.
I took another bite of my brownie, and said casually, "Aaron's age."
Nick nodded, "Were you flirting with him?"
"Where you flirting with her?" I asked, looking at him sternly.
"No," he said, " . . . Yes."
"What did I tell you . . . ?" I whispered.
Nick sighed and sat down next to me, "Are you mad?"
"No, it was just flirting . . .," I began, until another thought ran in my head, "Was it heavy flirting?"
"No, of course not!" Nick said. He knows when I mean 'heavy flirting' I mean like 'dirty talk.'
"You're forgiven," I said, putting the brownie in his mouth.
I fed him the last few pieces, and he kissed me.
I pulled back, "Ew, brownie breath."
He laughed, "You, too, but I still kissed you anyway." He began to lean in again for another kiss.
"True, true," I said, kissing him.
"Ooh!" I heard people say. Nick was about to pull back, but I forced him to stay in his position.
"Happy Thanksgiving," he whispered.
"Happy Thanksgiving."
Chapter 5 **Rated R** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED R**


November 25, 2006
6pm
Nick and I went on our first date. We've never gone out to the movies, even though we were boyfriend and girlfriend for a few months. Towards the end of the movie, me and Nick began making out. We finished when we saw the lights flick on. Then, Nick took me out to eat. I told him one of the ordinary restaurants that my parents and I go to. On the way there, I put on a type of music in which I knew Nick would like: Rock. We were on the way home when Nick began to speak.

"Ally?" He asked, with his eyes on the road.
"Yes?" I said, looking at him.
"Can we, um, you know . . . I mean 'cause I've . . ., " he stuttered, but I interrupted him.
"Yes, Nick. Now, we can, but where?"
"Let's get a hotel or motel or something."
I smiled, "Hotel, New York City, downtown."
"Show the way."

When we were almost there, I asked Nick if I could use his cell phone. He handed it to me and I dialed my house phone number.

"Hello," I heard my Mom say.
"Hi Mom," I said, "We're gonna be about an hour late more maybe even more. The traffic."
"Oh, ok," she said. Yes! She fell for it! "I'm glad you called. Love you, bye."
"Bye," I told her, and hung up.
"What was that all about?" Nick said, smirking.
"You want me or not Carter? I obviously had to make an excuse . . . Ooh, Nick, stop. We're here."
Nick stopped, parked the car, and we made our way to the hotel. We got a room; well, it was more of a suite.
"Nick, you didn't have to get this big thing," I told him. It was just one night.
"I wanted you to relax and live like me." Aww, was the thought in my head.
"Aw, thanks, baby."

And there was a moment of silence . . .
"Well," Nick began, "let's get it on!"
I laughed and began to take off my shirt. I had no bra under and Nick noticed my breast has gotten bigger from the last time he's seen them.
"Damn, baby!" he said, walking towards me.
I just giggled and walking towards him, I sang in a husky voice, "Take it off, take it off. Let's get it on, get it on."
"Desperate, baby?" he asked, lifting his shirt over his head.
"With a man like you, always," I said as I laid him on the bed, kissing him.
"God, you're such a bad girl," Nick breathed.
"I only show the bad, horny side to you, babe," I told him as my tongue entered his mouth.
"Mmm," Nick moaned, massaging my breasts.
"Fuck me, baby," I moaned. I wrapped my legs around him as we switched positions. Me on the bottom, him on the top.
His mouth moved from my lips to my neck. Then, he moved to my breast. His hands went under my pants and panties. I began to breathe heavily as I felt his finger getting closer to me.

"Oh, Nicky," I moaned, feeling his fingers inside me, moving back and forth, thrusting in and out. "Oh, God."
"That's it, baby. Say my name. C'mon, you can do it," Nick turned me on and thrusted his finger deeper inside of me.
"Ooh, Nicky . . . Aye, papi . . ."
I saw Nick smile while his other fingers began to unzip my pants. I felt his hands leave my inside.
I whimpered and whined, "Aw, Nicky. Put them back. I was so close."
"Wait, baby," Nick said, stripping his pants and boxers off of him, "you gotta make me almost cum now."
I frowned, but accepted, "Ok." I went on top of Nick as soon as he laid himself on the bed. I wanted to make him as hard as possible, so I began to lick his face. I moved down to his neck and chest. I licked his footprint tattoos. "You know . . . I love these tattoos," I said, between licks.
"Oh, really?" Nick moaned.
I nodded and licked his lips quickly. I put my hands on him and stroked a little.
"Baby, you're gonna make me cum," he moaned, "I wanna be in your mouth, baby."
I put him inside my mouth and sucked him hard. After I heard his moan, I did something I had never done before . . . I deep-throated him.
"Ooh, Ally . . . Oh, baby . . . Babygirl, I'm so close . . . so . . . close . . .," he moaned.
He grunted as I felt him come into my mouth. After I drank the last drop, I went up to him and kissed him.
"Nicky, can you fuck me now?" I said, like a 7-year-old with pleading eyes.
He put us in our original positions and went inside me quickly. "You like that, baby?" he asked roughly.
"Oh, yes!" I moaned loudly as he thrusted in and out of me.
He went deeper inside of me with each thrust.
I put my legs around his waist. "Deeper, baby, please," I moaned.
He did as I said. With a few final thrusts, we came at the same time.
Nick moaned, taking himself out of me. I rolled over to him.

"Did ya enjoy it?" I asked.
He smiled, "Of course I did, baby."
I smiled back, and we kissed passionately. I leaned back quickly, and he had a sad face; he wanted to kiss me more.
"I'm sorry, baby. I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to the doctor tomorrow for a check-up."
"Want me to take ya?" Nick asked, knowing that that's what I wanted.
"You know it," I told him, "It's at 10:30."
"So early?"
I nodded.
"K," he replied, kissing me again.
Chapter 6 by Dominigurl2211
November 26, 2006
10:30am
Nick and I went home as soon as we were done. Now, we were at the doctor's. Nick wanted to come inside with me, but I told him to stay outside. The doctor was approaching me. I didn't know the doctor knew something I didn't . . .

"Well, there is nothing wrong with you. You are healthly as can be. Oh, and your baby, too," the doctor said.
"Say what?!" I nearly screamed. This is so not happening . . .
"You didn't know you were pregnant? About 3 months to be exact."
"Oh, um, uh, yes. Uh, I knew. I just thought you said babies, hehe," I covered up. "Oh shit, I'm pregnant. How the hell am I gonna tell Nick?" I thought.
I exited the doctor's office and tried not to make seem something was wrong.
"How'd it go?" Nick asked.
"Huh? Oh, the doctor says, I'm, uh, I'm fine," I said, forcing a smile.
"Ok," he noticed I was acting a little strange. "Baby?"
"Hmm?" I looked at him quickly, as we were walking to the car.
"Is there something wrong?"
"Wrong? N-No, of course not," I said. I couldn't lie to the man of my dreams. It was so hard trying to look straight into those blue eyes and lying.
"Well, if something's wrong, tell me ok? I'm worried about you and I love you," he said, cupping my face in his big strong hands and kissing me.
I just nodded.

In the car, the ride home was completely silent. Not even the radio was on. I thought about what I usually thought about when I was bored . . . "Is this reality? Am I living in reality? Is a person growing inside of me at this very moment?" I could tell Nick knew something was wrong. But, how could I tell him that a baby is growing inside of me? And the sad thing was that I had like 2 months to tell him cause the stomach begins to grow when you're 5 months. "Oh God, help me," I thought.
Chapter 7 by Dominigurl2211
12:30pm
"Nicky, I'm hungry. Let's go to a diner," I told Nick with a massive hunger killing me.
"You love diners, don't you?" Nick asked, smiling. Ah, it was good to see him smile again.
I just nodded as we entered "The Capital" diner; my favorite diner located near my house. I've gone to it ever since I was small.
"So, what do you want?"
"Uh, I'll have waffles, bacon, eggs, uh, and bread with butter and jelly," I said closing the order booklet.
"Babe, don't you think that's a bit too much? Are you sure you'll eat all of that?" Nick asked.
I thought of a quick cover up, "Of course! I eat this all the time!" Ugh! Again, I'm lying to him!
"Ok," Nick said, convinced. He ordered our food.
"Ugh, how long does it take?" I said eagerly, a few minutes later. I was nearly dying.
"Baby, are that hungry?"
"Yes!" I said impatiently.
"Then, lemme make you feel a little better," he whispered. He leaned in forward and kissed me. Again, those sweet, tender lips on mine . . . right where they belong.
"Excuse me, your food is here," the waitress interrupted.
"Oh, um, sorry," I said innocently.
Nick looked at me, "You're so cute when you get like that."
"And you're so sexy in the bed," I whispered, smiling sexily.
"Is that the only place you find me sexy?" Nick pouted.
I shooked my head, "Nope, and you know it."
"Just checking."
I stook my tongue out at him. He did the same.

After we were done, I told Nick if he could take me to Izzy's house. When we got there, Izzy told me it was just her and Dan in the house.

"Sorry, if we interrupted anything," I told Izzy in her room.
"Na, it's ok. We weren't doing much . . .," she said and winked at me. Nick and Dan were playing with
Izzy's Playstation 2. Boys and their video games.
"You didn't . . .," I told her, getting excited.
"Nope . . ., we did," she said, smiling. "It was the best thing I ever felt."
I smiled. I was so happy for her.
"So, what did you come here?" she asked, still smiling.
Then, I remembered the reason why I came and my smile faded. "I-I'm, I'm, uh . . .," I went to the door and closed it. "You promise not to tell no one? Like you just told me about your experience with Daniel?"
She nodded.
I sighed, "I-I'm pregnant." I closed my eyes, not wanting to see her face.
I heard her gasp. "Are you serious?" she asked with seriousness in her voice.
I nodded with tears falling down my face. "I-I don't know what to do. How could me and Nick have baby? I mean we did use the . . .," I paused, when I just remembered.
"You used what?" Izzy asked.
"We didn't use the condom. We forgot about it," I whispered.
"How could you forget about it, Ally? It's one of the most important things to have while doing it," Izzy told me.
"I don't know," I told her, "I guess we were both too concentrated on pleasing each other and we probably were blinded by our love."
"Whatever," Izzy told me, "but you still have to tell him."
"But, when?"
Chapter 8 by Dominigurl2211
3pm
Me and Nick went back to my house. My parents left a note saying that they were at my grandmother's house and that they'll be back in about 3 hours. Me and Nick were watching TV when I had the feeling of going to the bathroom.

"Ally? Baby, are you ok?" Nick asked on the other side of the door. I locked the bathroom door before I got in. "Baby, open up."
When I flushed the toliet, I unlocked the door, and Nick came in. "Baby, what happen?"
"I-I threw up," I told him, "I've been doing this for a long time."
"Aw, baby, why didn't you tell me? C'mon, let's go watch TV."

While watching TV, I thought about telling Nick about the baby. "Is this a good time?" I thought. I decided to pay more attention to TV.

"Backstreet Boy Nick Carter is still dating his underage girlfriend. Here is a picture of them in a hotel." Once again, the Media showed a picture of me and Nick. They had the picture of us registering in. Nick was calm and holding me tightly. Then, the reporter made a comment.
"Looks like his girlfriend has grown a little more weight or is it a possiblity that Mr. Carter could be father? That we don't know, but we'll keep you guys posted."
Nick laughed, as goosebumps rushed through my skin, "They think you're pregnant. Isn't that funny, baby?"
Nick looked at me. I gulped. "I think it's time," I thought to myself.
"Babygirl, are you ok?" Nick asked, looking at me. Oh man! I just can't hold it back anymore!
I covered my face as tears ran down. Nick saw me crying.
"Baby, what's wrong? Did the comment hurt you?"
I shook my head. He cupped my face in his hands and noticed my bloodshot, red eyes.
"Baby, please tell me what's wrong," he begged.
"I-If I tell you, y-you'll l-leave me," I told him.
"Ally, I promised you I'll never leave you. Now, tell me please."
I gulped. "Nicky, I . . . I'm, uh," I sighed, "I'm, I-I'm pregnant."
Chapter 9 by Dominigurl2211
I looked at him. He was looking at the floor. No emotion on his face, whatsoever. I waited a few more seconds, until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Nick, say something," I whispered, small tears running down my cheeks. I was about to stand up when he pulled me down, laid me on the couch, and kissed me.
"I love you, Ally," he whispered and kissed me again.
I pulled him back, "But, Nick are you ok with me having a baby? I mean, eventually, the media will find out, and you're probably gonna be sent to jail. Nick, I'm so sorry. I just ruined your . . ."
"No, you didn't. You actually made the happiest day of my life," he said, looking deeply into my eyes. By this time, I knew he was telling the truth.
"I did?"
"Yes. Ally, I-I've always wanted a baby, and if he or she came into this world, I would still take care of our child with you."
"But, Nick, won't you get tired of me?"
"To be honest with you," he began, "I-I think you're the one."
I paused. Me? The one? I must be dreaming . . . "You've got to be kidding me," I said, laughing.
"Why would I ever lie to you?" he said seriously. I stopped laughing and looked into his piercing, blue eyes.
"Ally, since when did you know about the baby?"
"Since this morning," I told him. "So what do we do now?"
"Wait for him to grow in the belly of yours," he said, touching my stomach lightly.
"Or her!" I reminded
Nick laughed, "Yeah, or her."
"Uh-oh," I whispered.
"What?"
"Nick, m-my parents. Nick, I gotta tell them."
"Then, you will."
"Nick! They don't know I'm not a virgin. By the way, if I tell them, they'll freak out! My mom will probably kick me out of the house! Plus, they'll probably hate you!"
"Ally, baby, calm down. We'll think of something."
Chapter 10 by Dominigurl2211
6:30pm
"Nick, what's Brian number?" I asked Nick.
He dictated the number.
"Hello?" I heard Brian on the other line.
"Hey, B-Rok? It's Ally."
"Oh, hey! What's up? Did ya know it's . . . ?"
"Of course, I know. That's why I called. Lemme talk to him."
"Ok, hold on."
I heard Brian calling Baylee in the background.
"Hi, Aunt Ally," he spoke. My heart nearly melted. What a sweet kid!
"Hey, Bay. Happy Birthday! How old are you now?"
"4."
"Wow, big number 4, huh?"
"Not really. Dad still won't let me date."
I laughed at that comment, "It's because you're too young. Did you do anything today?"
"Yup. We when to Disney World, and my mom and dad bought me an ice cream chocolate cake."
I whined, "Hey! I like ice cream cakes. Can you save me a piece?"
"Aunt Ally, you should know it'll be old when you come here."
I laughed again, "Yeah, I know. Can you put on daddy again, please?"
"Ok. I love you, Auntie."
I smiled, "Love you, too, Bay."
"Daddy!" I heard Baylee scream.
I laughed again for the last time.
"What's up, Al?" Brian spoke. I was going to tell him about the baby.
"Bri, I have to tell you something. You can tell Leighanne and the others, but they have to keep it as a secret," I began to tell him.
"God, is it that big of a secret?" He said sarcastically.
"Oh, trust me, B. When I tell you, you won't believe me."
"Ok, shoot."
"Bri, I'm pregnant."
5 seconds past and nothing.
"Bri?"
"A-Are you sure? I-I mean, Wow . . . you?"
I nodded, "Yes, Brian."
"Alyson, do you know that Nick could be sent to jail for this?"
"Yeah, we know. I told him. And by the way, the media kinda knew before I did."
"What?!"
"I found out this morning and they had a picture of me and Nick going to a hotel, which was like yesterday."
"Why did you and Nick go to a hotel in the first place?" He asked, confused.
"No comments," I told him.
"Oh, I get you. You and Nicky where getting busy, huh?"
I laughed, "Brian, stop it."
He laughed.
"No, but seriously. I am. Go tell Leighanne. Now, I gotta tell my 'rents. Wish me luck."
"Break a leg."
"Brian, for the baby, I'm not going to."
"You know what mean!"
"Yeah, I do," I laughed, "Ok, bye. Love ya."
"Lots of love, bye."
We hung up. I felt hands wrapped around my waist.
"I love you, baby. And you know that," I heard Nick's voice. He massaged my stomach, "I'll never leave you. I promise."
I smiled, "I promise the same thing."
And we kissed, ever so passionately.
Chapter 11 by Dominigurl2211
My parents were in the kitchen. My Mom was making dinner, and my Dad reading the paper. I gulped. What I'm about to tell them will kill them since I'm their only daughter and they never wanted their good-girl Ally to be pregnant so young. I approached my Mom.

"Uh, Mom?"
"Yes?"
"What I'm about to tell you, will probably kick me out of the house, but I just want you to know that if you do do that, I'll accept it."
She stopped cooking and looked at me. Oh God! Now, she's making it harder. "What did you do, Alyson?"
"I-I, uh, I'm, um, . . .," I couldn't speak. I was too nervous.
"Alyson, tell me."
"Mom, I'm pregnant."
"I know," she said, and continued cooking, "You father knows, too."
I had my mouth wide open, "I'm confused."
"You're father and I knew, especially since it seems that you have grown a little weight, you were throwing up, you were eating way too much than you normally do, and you haven't told me if you needed anymore pads for your period."
"So, you're not mad?" I asked, relieved.
"When I found out, I was very angry with you, and I still am, but for my granddaughter . . . "
"Or son!" I heard my Dad scream behind me.
"Yes, or son," My mother continued, "I want her to grow healthy."
"Or Him!" My Dad yelled, again.
"Can it!" My Mom said.
I smiled, crying, "Thank you so much, Mom. I'm so sorry, too."
"It's ok. Well, not really. And remember I'll help you through this, even if Nick leaves you."
"Mommy, he said he won't."
"Well, we'll see about that," I heard her whisper.
Chapter 12 by Dominigurl2211
That Night . . .
"So what did they say?" Nick asked me that night, before he was going to turn off the light.
"Mom still pissed . . ., " I began, but he interrupted.
"Does she hate me? Should I make a run for it?"
"No, she just wants you stay and take care of the kid."
"Oh, ok." Nick got up and turned off the light. He was about to lay down on the sofa-bed when I spoke.
"Nick, can you sleep with me?"
Even in darkness, I could tell he smiled, "Anything for you, babygirl."
I smiled as he laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me tightly.
He kissed my forehead, "Goodnight, babygirl."
"Goodnight, baby," I said and kissed his lips.

I didn't go to sleep. I couldn't. I was too busy wondering why would my mother say something like that about Nick. "Well, he kinda has been acting strange. In a way, like he only shows his love and kinda sad face. I haven't seen his happy face in a long time," I thought, "That's kinda weird." I rolled my eyes at myself and tried to avoid my thoughts.

December 24, 2006
7pm
I was at the Carter house for Christmas Eve. Nick told Jane and Bob about the baby. I believe Jane was kinda ok with it. I saw Bob talking to Nick privately. I hope the Carters' don't hate me. When Aaron found out, I saw a little bit of disappointment in his face. Jane showed me Nick's baby pictures, while he played Playstation with Aaron. I noticed Nick had a big head, LoL, but it was adorable. I also noticed where Nick's big butt came from . . . LoL. He always had it! Jane, BJ, and I cooked chicken, turkey, and everything else you have on Christmas Eve. Nothing really has been happening much. I'm just bored . . . And hungry. Man, our baby is gonna big like its daddy! LoL
Chapter 13 by Dominigurl2211
Later That Night . . .
11pm
Nick and I were in bed. I, pregnant that I am, was exhausted. Nick . . . I don't what he's tired about, but it was nice to have him on my side. Nick was watching TV, and I was just thinking . . . Yes, once again, about the future. The motherhood that is coming closer everyday. I was deep in my thoughts until Nick interrupted me.

"Baby, whatcha doin'? You ain't watchin' the TV for all I know," he told me.
"I'm thinking, Nicky," I told him.
"About what? The baby?"
I nodded.
"Wouldn't it be nice to have 2?"
I looked at him. Oh, now he wants children! "How about 5?"
"Damn, baby! Don't you think that's a bit too much?"
"Look at your parents, Nick," I told him.
"Oh, yeah."
I laughed.
"Are you laughing at me?" He asked, looking like he's about to harm me.
I began to move away, "Yeah, why?"
He stopped, "It's bad that you are."
"Why is that, Carter?" I asked him.
"Because . . . now, I'll have to do this," he said as he began tickling me.
I laughed, "Nick . . . Hahaha . . . Nicky, stop . . . Haha!"
"What did you call me?"
"Hahaha!! Nicky, stop it . . . Ahahaha!!!" I made it to the end of the bed and ran for Angel's room. Nick ran after me.
Nearly, banging on the door, I screamed, "Angel, open the door, hurry!"
She opened the door, "Why?"
I went inside quickly, closed the door, and locked it.
"Aw, c'mon baby, open the door. I promise I won't tickle you no more," Nick whined on the other side.
"Na-uh. No way!"
"What's going on?" Angel asked me.
"Your oldest brother is tickling me."
"Oh. Well, I have another way you could escape."
"Really?" I whispered so Nick couldn't hear me.
She nodded, "Here, just go through the closet there's a secret way to the bathroom. As soon as you get there run to Nick's room."
"Thanks."
She opened her closet door for me and showed me the way. I followed her trail and made it to the bathroom. I saw Nick was in Angel's room, looking for me. I ran to Nick's room and stripped off my PJs. I hid under the covers and waited for Nick.
"Guess she'll sleep in Angel's room tonight," I heard Nick sigh sadly. I moved to a side so he could lay down. When he did, I got on top of him.
"Nope, I'm sleeping with you tonight," I said, kissing him. I saw the shock look on his face.
"Baby, you're . . . we can't," I heard him say.
"Yes, we can. I promise. Nothing will happen to her."
"Or him," he said, kissing me.
"How about we make a him?" I asked Nick.
He smiled, "I'd like that."
Chapter 14 by Dominigurl2211
Next Morning . . .
December 25, 2006
8am
I heard thumps going down the stairs. I moaned.
"Welcome to the Carter Family Christmas," I heard Nick say.
I moaned again, "Yeah, whatever."
"C'mon, babe, wake up. It's Christmas."
I stuck my tongue out, "Fine." Nick helped me get up and we walked downstairs.
I saw Angel and Aaron, already opening their presents. As soon as Nick sat me down next to Jane, Nick ran to the tree and began to open his presents. I just laughed. I got a few presents. I didn't really want much. I got my 2 favorite presents anyway.

"What are they?" Leslie asked me.
I smiled, "Number 1: I got Nick. Number 2: Jolly Ol' St. Nick got me pregnant."
This sent laughter across the room. I noticed Nick's pink cheeks.
"Can I add a number 3?" Nick asked, taking out something from his pocket.
"What is that number 3?" I asked him.
"Close your eyes," he told me.
I did as he said and felt something wrapped around my neck. When he was done I opened my eyes. I gasped, "Aw, Nicky, you didn't have to get me this." Nick bought me a necklace with my birth stone in it.
"But, I wanted, too. Merry Christmas, baby," he said, kissing my cheek.
"Aw," was heard from the Carter clan.
"I got the man with the blue eyes!" I shouted excitedly.
They laughed . . . I noticed Aaron was faking his laugh . . . I think Aaron's in love with me.
Chapter 15 by Dominigurl2211
Later That Day . . .
2pm
Most of the Carters' went to the grocery store, including Nick. It was only Me and Aaron. I was upstairs watching TV when I grew hungry again. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, Aaron blocked my way to go to the kitchen. I grew a little furious.

"Aaron, move aside. I'm hungry," I told him.
"Not until you kiss me," he said simply.
"What?!"
"Look up."
I did as he said and saw a mistletoe. "Stupid, mistletoe," I mumbled.
Aaron began to lean in and we kissed. It was kind of electrifying. As I was about to pull away, I left Aaron's arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to pull away, but he was too strong. Before I knew it, I felt his tongue enter my mouth. Unconsciously, I allowed my tongue touch his . . .
"Baby, I'm home!" I heard Nick yell. Me and Aaron pulled back before Nick and everyone saw us.
I walked casually to the kitchen, "Oh hey, babe!" I said to Nick, kissing his lips lightly.
"What did ya do while I was gone?" Nick asked me. "Oh shit," I thought.
"Nothing. Aaron was down here doing something and I was upstairs watching TV." Oh no! I'm lying to him again!
"Did ya miss me?" Nick said with his blue eyes glowing.
I smiled, "Very much."
He smiled and kissed me. I didn't kiss him back.
"Baby, is there something wrong?"
"Huh? Oh no, of course not. What could there be something wrong about?" I told him, grabbing some ice cream and walking back upstairs. "C'mon, I wanna rest," I told Nick. On the way up, Aaron glared at me.
Chapter 16 by Dominigurl2211
December 31, 2006
11:50pm
New Year's Eve, New Year's Eve, New Year's Eve at last. The last day of the year of when Nick and I were once reunited, but a new Carter's on the way. Only 10 more minutes until the new year begins.

Nothing much has been going on. I called my Dad to tell him 'Happy Birthday' on the 29th. Ever since that kiss with Aaron, I couldn't be near him, especially in front of Nick. I felt too uncomfortable.

There was a New Year's Eve party at Nick's house. The guys, Kristen, Sarah, Leighanne, Baylee, Nicky's family, and even Daniel, and Izzy were there.

I was in the backyard in the beach, watching the tide flow to the shore. I sat looking at the stars, thanking God for letting my dream come true . . . to be with Nick. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around noticed it was the man who I didn't want to see and who could destroy the relationship I dreamed of having with the man whom I truly loved.

"Hey," Aaron whispered.
"Hey," I replied, still looking at the ocean.
We were silent for a few moments.
"Why are you here?" I asked, trying not to make it sound coldly.
"I have no one to hang out with," he answered.
"Liar," I thought.
"Ally?"
"What, Aaron?" I said, now looking at him.
"Could I kiss you again?"
"No," I replied, getting up and walking back to the house. Aaron grabbed my wrist, pulled me back, facing him, and he kissed me once again. I tried to pull away again, but he held me tightly. Lost in an another world, my tongue entered his mouth. What I didn't know was that someone was watching us . . .

"Mmm, Nick," I moaned. We pulled back and I saw Nick's blue eyes. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I watched as the blue eyes, once light and full of love, turn dark as if full of fury. I pulled back and noticed the man whom I had just kissed was not Nick, it was Aaron.

"Ally!" I heard someone scream. I turned around. It was Nick. "Oh shit," I thought.
"Baby, where were you? I've been looking all over for you," he said, running towards me. I look to see if Aaron was still in front of me, but he wasn't. He disappeared.
"Ally, are you ok? Is there something wrong?" He said, looking at me.
I had the face of confusion. "Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine."
He kissed my lips lightly, "Happy New Year."
Chapter 17 by Dominigurl2211
When we got inside, everyone asked where I was . . . and Aaron sat in the couch, looking at me. I looked away. I couldn't see anyone in the eye after what just happen between Aaron and I.

"I saw you . . .," someone whispered. I looked in the direction of which the voice came from. Izzy.
"What?" I said, trying to act innocent.
She motioned me to come upstairs, to be alone. We walked up to one of the visitor's rooms.
"I saw you," she repeated, "You kissed Aaron . . ., and you have a baby on the way."
"I know," I tried to explain, "It's just that I thought he was Nick, I . . ."
"Was this the first time you kissed him?" she interrupted.
"Y-Yes," I lied.
"Alyson, you can't lie to me."
"Ok, ok. No. The first time we kissed was on Christmas Day," I said, as the tears of shame went down my cheeks.
"Why did you kiss him?"
"I didn't want to . . . I-I thought he was Nick," I began to explain. "I was coming downstairs, to get something to eat. He blocked my way and said, 'I'm not letting you pass until you kiss me.' I refused, but he said 'Look up.' I did and saw a mistletoe. So, I kissed him to get it over with . . ."
"After the kiss, did you pull back?"
"Yes, but he was too strong and before I knew it we . . ."
"You what?" Izzy waited for my answer.
"We tonguekissed," I whispered.
She nodded, "Are you going to tell Nick?"
"I-I don't know. I'm too scared he might leave me. My brain says that it wants to, but my heart says 'no'."
"Tell him, before things get worst," she comforted me.
"When though?"

(Nick's POV)
I was listening to Izzy and Ally's conversation. I was coming upstairs to look for her, until I began to grow interested in their topic. "How could she do that to me?" I thought. "Tomorrow, morning I will discuss the issue with her."
Chapter 18 by Dominigurl2211
January 1, 2007
Even though I was still mad at Ally for what she did, I still love her. Because what I did to her, was far more worse than what she did. She was still sleeping in my arms while I thought of how to tell her of what I did. "I love her so much," I thought, "I don't want to lose her." I felt someone watching me. I looked down and there she was wake, staring back at me with her deep, dark brown eyes.

"Good morning," I heard her whisper.
"Good morning," I repeated.
I heard her sigh. I could tell she was debating whether to tell me or not. I got up and went towards the phone downstairs in the kitchen. On the way down I shouted at her, "I'll be right there!" I needed to talk to someone who knew Ally more than anyone . . . Izzy.

"Hello," I heard her respond.
"Hey, Izzy. It's Nick. I . . .," how should I say this? "I heard you and Ally's conversation about Aaron."
She didn't speak.
"I . . . how should I react? What should I do?"
"Well," she began, "don't overreact. Remember she IS pregnant and since you already know don't take it too hard on her. If you guys break up, it'll kill her, physically and mentally. The time, when you guys decide to break up, is if she agrees."
I listened to Izzy's words, . . . "it'll kill her, physically and mentally."
"Nick, you are her everything. Without you, she can't go on," she finished.
"Thanks." I didn't know what else to say. She just told me Ally's feelings. Everytime they describe her feelings, each one has a deeper meaning. "Bye."
"Bye," she said and hung up.
"Hey," Ally whispered from behind me. She sighed again, "Nicky, I gotta tell you . . ."
"I know," I told her, "I forgive you."
"No, Nick. It has to do with Aaron," she said again.
I carried her to our bedroom, laid her down, laid myself on top of her, and said, "I know. I forgive you for kissing him twice."
"Really?" she asked, smiling.
"Of course, baby. I love you too much," I said, kissing her.
She smiled and mouthed, "Thank you."
I kissed her forehead, got off of her, and rested on a side.
"I just hope you forgive me for what I did," I thought.
Chapter 19 by Dominigurl2211
January 15, 2007
1:30pm
It was a Monday. Ally was in school. We returned to New York on the 10th. Nothing much has been going on. Nothing interesting. I was talking to Brian on the phone . . .

"How should I tell her, Bri? I know she'll freak," I told Brian. I was asking him when should I tell Ally my secret. Brian knew; I told him.
"Just tell her," he answered. "Wait, why don't you want to tell her?"
I sighed, "Because I don't want to lose her, and I don't want to see her going with Aaron instead of me."
"Nick, just tell her. If anything happens, I'll talk to her."
I was a little relieved, "Promise?"
"Have I ever lied to you?"
"Yes," I replied, laughing.
"Not in serious stuff like this. I promise."
"Thanks," I said.
"Got to go. Gotta pick up Baylee from daycare."
"K, bye."
"Bye," I said, and we hung up. I was about to put the phone on the hanger when it rang. "Hello?" I answered.
"Are you Mr. Carter?" a woman spoke.
"Yes," I replied.
"I am the secretary from Alyson's school and she has been send to the hospital."
"Why?!" I grew nervous.
"Something about a stomachache, I believe."
"Oh shit," I thought, "The baby. But, wait . . . she's only 5 months pregnant."

I asked her what hospital it was and I went there. When I got to the hospital, they told me to sit in the waiting room. I saw Izzy there.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.
"There's something wrong with the baby," she began, "That's all I know."
I thought again, "What could be wrong?!"
"Where is she?" I asked.
"In the emergency room," she told me.
I called everyone to tell them know what was going on, including her parents. Her mother wanted to come to the hospital, but I told her I would keep her updated. Surprisingly, I saw the guys, their wives, and my Mom and Dad coming from the front door about 3 hours later. I didn't ask them why they came, I was busy worrying. Ally's doctor came towards my way.

"Are you Mr. Carter?" he asked me.
"Yes," I told him, "How is she?"
"We need you," he said, pulling me towards a room where they had all the doctor suits. "Put one on."
"Why? What's wrong with her?" I asked him, putting a suit on.
One word answered my question . . . "Miscarriage."
Chapter 20 by Dominigurl2211
I was in the emergency room with the doctors and Ally. The reason why they needed me was because she woke up from the sleeping gas. I held her hand. My hand was trying to keep up with her; she was squeezing it too hard. I heard her yells . . .

"Oh, Nicky," she moaned painfully.
"It's ok, babygirl, just calm down. Everything will be ok," I said, trying to comfort her.
"But, Nicky," she moaned again, tears streaming down her eyes, "It hurts so bad, Nicky . . . It hurts so bad."

After about 20 minutes later, I was in the doctor's office, and Ally was resting.

"Why did she have a miscarriage?" I asked.
He sighed, "It's unknown. It's weird. Your baby was very healthy. Probably, wasn't too strong enough to continue the process."
I just sat there. Trying to get all this information in my head. "What could have gone wrong?" And that's when it came to me . . . That baby wasn't mine, . . . it was Jose's. When he raped her, he probably didn't do it properly.
"Thanks," I whispered and walked out.
Izzy ran up to me, "How is she?"
"Miscarriage," I whispered.
My Mom cupped my face in her hands, "Nickolas, it's gonna be ok. You can always try again." She noticed I had red eyes. I cried on her shoulder. Even if the baby wasn't mine in a way, it was still a part of me.

Hours Later . . .
7pm
Ally's parents came and visited her. I was the last one to see her. I had to recover from what happen hours ago. I walked in her room.

"Hey," I said, sitting on the chair and getting close to her.
She smiled, "Hola." ("Hello.")
"How are you?" I asked her.
"Bien, y tu?" ("Fine, and you?")
I laughed, "I'm fine, babe. Could you please speak English?"
She laughed, "Ok."
There was silence . . .
"Nicky, why did the baby had to go?" she asked.
"I don't know . . . I think it wasn't mine," I told her, looking down.
She immediately put her hand on my arm, "Why do you think that?"
"I don't know."
She cupped my face with her hands and kissed me. It was very passionate and I could tell it was full of love.
"I love you, Nicky," she said, looking straight into my eyes. "Even if I kissed him, you still and will always mean the world to me."
"I love you, too," I whispered.
Chapter 21 by Dominigurl2211
January 28, 2007
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me! Yup, today is my 27th birthday! Ally didn't go to school the rest of the month. I asked her if she was dropping out of school. She said, "Of course not! I'll just say an excuse like I had a bad flu and was send to the hospital." It's amazing how her Mom and Dad let her do this. They are usually very strict with her.

We were back in Florida. Since it was my special day, the guys took me to Tabu, Howie's freaky-ass night club. When I saw everyone there, I thought I was gonna die! Like half the room was filled with drunk people! To tell you the truth, I got scared a bit. LoL

Brian told me not to get drunk. I told him that I wouldn't 'cause I promised Ally. Once again, I missed her. I noticed Brian watching me sometimes. Eh, I danced with a few girls, nearly all of them hitting on me. But, I kept it low.

It was like 12am, when I decided to head home. I, as promised, wasn't drunk. I just needed to get home to my babygirl. As I pulled up to the drive way, I saw the lights were off. "I guess she's sleeping," I thought. Until I opened that door . . .

"Hello, Nickolas." Ally was standing wearing a see-through lingerie wearing nothing under it.
My eyes were wide open. "Baby, . . .," I whispered, walking towards her.
"I'm all yours, babe. Come and get me," she said, walking upstairs.
Without hesitation, I followed her. I saw her turn off the light.
"Baby, why did do . . . ?" I asked her, but her finger went on my lips.
"Look up."
I did as she said and saw a bunch those glow-in-dark things on the ceiling and some around the room. "Beautiful," I whispered.
"Now, would you like to stare at it all night or make love to me?"
I smiled, kissed her, and said, "Let's make love, babygirl. Love . . . "
And the whole night was a different story.
Chapter 22 by Dominigurl2211
January 29, 2007
11:30am
What an amazing night, it was . . . full of pure love. If you're wondering, this time we remembered to use a condom. Ally was kinda fighting with me because she wanted "Trojan Man." LoL I thought, "Could life get any better than this?" I was answered as soon as I said it. I heard Ally scream out my name. It didn't sound as if she was in pain, . . . but anger.

"Nickolas!" she shouted again, stomping up the stairs. I put my boxers and shirt on quickly. The door was slammed open. I stood up quickly. "Nickolas, explain," she said as she pinned me to the wall.
"I . . . I, uh, about what?" I said, nervous.
She grabbed my shirt collar, "You know very well of what I'm talking about. Explain, NOW!"
"A-About what?" I knew what she was talking about. I just wanted to make sure.
She turned on the TV and pointed, "About that!"
"Seems like Nick Carter has a gotten back with his ex-girlfriend. Here is a picture of them in October, coming out of a cafe. About 5 years ago, Backstreet Boy Nick Carter was rumored to have gone out with the Swedish model, Isabelle Filing. Looks like they have reunited. Rumors, now say that they have had sex. Hey Nick, what happen with Alyson?" the reporter said.
"Oh shit," I mumbled.
"Looks like the media did the explanation for you," Ally said, walking away.
"Ally, no, wait," I said, running up to her.
"No, Nick. You couldn't wait till we saw each other again, so I'm not waiting for you. If you needed me so bad, you should've gone to New York." She walked away and closed the door.
"Fuck!" I screamed, hitting the wall with my fist.

2pm
I had my door ajar. I was listening to Ally talk on the phone . . .

"Thank you, Jane. I'll be there shortly." She was moving out. Away from me . . . I saw as she closed the door. I began to cry. "I really fucked up this time," I thought. "How the hell could I have been so stupid?" The doorbell rang . . .

"Hi Nick. Did you see that we were on TV?" It was her . . . not Willa, . . . Isabelle.
"I'm not in the mood, right now," I told her, running my hands through my hair.
"Aw, I think I know what could make you feel better," she said, as her hands ran down my chest.
"No," I stopped her, "I'm not in the mood. Go away."
"Fine, but you know that whenever you need me, I'll be here," she said and mumbled, "Unlike that Ally slut."
I was about to comment her, but she drove away. Now, how will I get Ally back?
Chapter 23 by Dominigurl2211
Later That Day . . .
(Ally's POV)
I was at the Carter household, discussing about what Nick did to me. Jane was so furious she was about to call him and scream on the phone. I guess Jane knew that he said that I could be the one for him. I believe she didn't want me to lose him. Did she want me as a daughter-in-law already? Bob tried to keep her calm. Thank God, it worked . . . for a while.

"Wait till I get my hands on your son, Bob. I'll . . .," she said.
"Jane, honey, calm down. Let them solve this."
"What do you mean 'them'?!" Jane shouted furiously.
Even Jane is strict with Bob. I guess it runs in the family. "I-I mean Nick. After all, it was his fault."
"Correct," she said, and they left the room.
"I can't believe he would do that," BJ began, "That's not Nick."
"I know," I said, and understood. Even as a fan, I believe I could tell if my idol was saying the truth or lying. "I'm gonna go to the beach."
"Ok, we'll be inside," BJ told me.
I nodded and headed outside.

I had my CD player with me, so I sang along to one of the songs . . .

I hear . . . A voice say, "Don't be so blind;"
It's telling me all these things
That you would probably hide
Am I . . . your one and only desire?
Am I the reason you breathe
Or am I the reason you cry?
Always, Always, Always, Always
I just can't live without you!

I love you;
I hate you;
I can't get around you
I breathe you;
I taste you;
I just can't live without you
I just can't take any more
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And now I'm done with you

I feel . . . like you don't want me around
I guess I'll pack all my things;
I guess I'll see you around
Its all . . . been bottled up until now
As I walk out your door
All I hear is the sound
Always, Always, Always, Always
I just can't live without you

I love you;
I hate you;
I can't get around you
I breathe you;
I taste you;
I just can't live without you
I just can't take any more
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And now I'm done with you

I wrapped my head around your heart
Why would you tear my world apart?!
Always, Always, Always, Always

I see . . . the blood all over your hands
Does it make you feel . . . more like a man?
Was it all . . . just a part of your plan?
The pistol's shakin' in my hands,
And all I hear is the sound

I love you;
I hate you;
I can't get around you
I breathe you;
I taste you;
I just can't live without you
I just can't take any more
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And now I'm done with you

I love you;
I hate you;
I can't get around you
I breathe you;
I taste you;
I just can't live without you
I just can't take any more
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And now I'm done with you
Always, Always, . . .
Always . . .


I began to cry towards the end of the song. Until I felt a hand on my shoulder, . . . Aaron.
Chapter 24 by Dominigurl2211
"A-Aaron, . . . w-what are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm sorry . . . for what my brother did . . . I don't know why he did that to such a sweet, nice girl like you," he said, leaning in for a kiss.
I stopped him, "No, Aaron. It's too fast, too soon."
"Ok," he said, cupping his hands with my face, "Whenever you need me, I'll be here." He kissed my cheek.
"Pimp," I mumbled and laughed.
"What did you call me? I ain't no pimp. That's what Nick is."
"Right," I nodded sarcastically.
"Seriously!" he began to laugh, "I'm not. I'm the . . . "
"Sweet, little boy type," I finished for him.
"It's better than the word 'pimp'."
I laughed again, "Just how badly do you want me, Aaron?"
"More than you know," he said, walking towards me.
"And that's my cue to run!" I said, running away from him.

Aaron ran after me, and just when I was going to open the backyard door of the Carter house, he turned me around and kissed me.

"Hey, Ally Ni. . . Oops, sorry." Aaron and I jumped as Angel began to walk away.
"No, wait. What is it?" I asked her. "Major embarrassment," I thought.
"Ally, uh, Nick's waiting for you in the living room. He wants to talk to you."
I sighed, "Ok, I'll be there in a sec."
Angel left.
"Aaron, leave," I told him. I didn't want Nick to get any wrong ideas.
"I'll wait for you out here. It's . . ."
"Go to your room, Aaron."
"Fine, fine. You sound just like Mom," he said, walking.
I hit him on his head.
"Ow!"
"Smartass."
I walked towards the living room. I saw Nick sitting there . . . looking empty and pale.
Chapter 25 by Dominigurl2211
"Hey," I whispered to Nick.
"Hey," he repeated, barely audible to hear.
"So, um, wassup?"
"What's gonna happen to us, Ally?" Nick asked all of a sudden.
"I-I don't know," I answered him, looking at my hands.
He sighed and cupped my face in his hands, caressing my cheek, "Baby, please come back to me. I'm sorry. I-I don't know what to do, Ally. I need you, baby, please. Stop hurting us."
"I'm not," I told Nick, crying.
"Babygirl, I'm very sorry. I regret ever doing that."
"Nick," I tried to say, "I don't know if I could forgive you."
"W-Why?" he asked, trembling.
"You hurt me so badly," I began. "Nick, do you know how much and how long I've loved you? Nick, I . . . You loved me for like, what, 5 months, while I loved you for nearly 10 years. And Nick, I need space. I need to get over this and forgive you."
Nick nodded, "I'll give you anything you want, but can I kiss you once more?"
I looked at him. He had his eyes dark blue of pain. I nodded, "Just one."
The kiss was magical. I actually can't describe it, but I enjoyed it. I pulled back as soon as I felt his tongue wanting to enter my mouth.
"I'm sorry," Nick said.
"It's ok," I told him. There was a few seconds of silence.
"I-I think I should go now," Nick said, getting up.
"Um, yeah," I said, following him to the door.
"I love you," Nick said, went to his Durango, and left.

After Nick left, I went upstairs and fell asleep . . . Into a dream that told me what was going to happen in the future.
Chapter 26 by Dominigurl2211
January 30, 2007
3am
I heard banging on my bedroom door. I opened it. It was Jane.

"C'mon, Alyson," she began, "We have to go to the hospital."
"What happened?" I asked sleeply.
"It's Nick . . .," she began.
My head shot up immediately.
"He's at the hospital . . . car accident."

I ran downstairs, with PJs on, to my car. I finally learned how to drive. I drove to the nearest hospital. Everyone was there: the guys, wives, BJ, Leslie, Angel, Aaron, & Bob.

"What's up so far?" I asked Bob.
"We don't know. They're doing the operation right now," Brian told me.
I just nodded. I used a pay phone and called Izzy. I had to tell her what we going on . . . About Nick cheating on me with Isabelle, him in the accident, all the stuff. She said she was going come down here to Florida.
I saw the doctor leaving Bob's side.
"What happen?" I asked.
"They finished the surgery. We could see him now," Bob told me.
I decided to go last. When it was my turn, I entered the room. Nick was looking even more pale than before.
"Nick, baby," I began, "Please, don't leave me, baby. I love you. I forgive you. I can't go on without you, Nick, please."
"Ally, . . .," I heard him say. He opened his eyes and smiled. "I'm so happy you came."
I smiled back, "Of course, I'd come. I love you."
"I love you, too," he said, caressing my cheek. "I love you so much, babygirl. Thank you for everything."
I leaned in and we kissed. We stayed like this for a few minutes until I felt that Nick stopped kissing me. I saw he had his eyes closed. I began to grow nervous. I looked at the heart monitor. "Beep . . . . ."
"No," I screamed, "NO!"
The doctors pushed me away, and a nurse was trying to get me out of the room. "Please, ma'am, leave the room," she told me.
"What happen to him?!" I screamed as she closed the door.
Brian came running towards me with Izzy behind.
"W-What's wrong? What happen?" Brian asked me.
"H-He's gone . . .," I said, growing weak. Nearly falling in Brian's arms, I said, "I can't go on, Bri . . . I can't."
"Yes, you can," Izzy comforted me.
"I can't . . . My heart's too weak . . . I love him," I said as my world became black.
Chapter 27 by Dominigurl2211
"Nick!" I screamed, sweating and crying. The door busted open.

"Ally, what's wrong?" BJ asked, walking towards me.
"I had a bad nightmare . . .," I told her, sobbing.
" . . . About Nick," she finished for me.
I nodded.
"It's ok, Ally. Nick's ok."
"How do you know?" I asked, acting like a 7-year-old afraid of a monster.
"Want me to call him?"
I shook my head.
"Why? Don't you wanna see?" BJ asked.
"As long as my heart beats that's how long he'll live," I told her seriously.
She just nodded, "Just sleep, then. 'Night."
"'Night," I replied and went back to sleep.

Hours Later . . .
11am
I was awake, had already brushed my teeth, and listening to BJ tell everyone my the incident of last night . . . Nick was there listening.

" . . . And I wake up, hearing Ally screaming 'Nick,' . . ." I heard her say. I was afraid of going down there.
"I'm gonna go upstairs," I heard Nick say.
I ran to the bed, put the covers on me, and closed my eyes. I heard Nick enter my room. I felt him kiss my cheek.
"Why did it have to be Isabelle?" I asked Nick, opening my eyes. "Why did she have to be the one that you fucked?"
He sighed, "I don't know. I . . . I met her in a cafe. I . . . The way she looked was, don't get me wrong, but it was like 'wow.'"
I rolled my eyes at him, and got up. Walking to the door, I said, "That is so 'Miss America.'"
He grabbed my wrist, twirled me around, pushed me to the door, and kissed me. "But, you're my 'Miss America . . .' and you'll always will be."
"Whatever, Carter," I told him. "I always hated her. She made me cry the day I found out you guys were going out. In the net, the title had said something that like she was your 'dreamgirl.' And guess when I found out? The day before my birthday, Nick. So, I when I was going to turn 12, that was your gift to me."

I went downstairs and about 2 minutes later Nick came down, too. All the Carters' and I ate breakfast. I paid close attention to the Carter brothers. They had the faces as if the were in a competition.
Chapter 28 by Dominigurl2211
Chapter 29 **Rated R** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED R**


February 3, 2007
11:50pm
I felt comfortable. Me kissing Aaron, while I'm still in love with Nick. I couldn't have my head clear. My heart told me to go back to Nick, but my brain said 'no.' I didn't know what to do. I felt confused and hopeless. Was I now falling in love with Aaron? That, I didn't know. Also what I didn't know, what was going to happen . . . Tonight.

I was sleeping in my room until I felt lips on mine. Then, I felt a tongue. I moaned. I found the person on top of me. I opened my eyes. I smiled as I saw a blonde head kissing my neck and unbuttoning my PJ top. "Am I dreaming?" I thought. I felt his tongue kissing and licking my breasts. I moaned again. I then felt his fingers going inside me. I moaned, feeling pain and pleasure. After he tensed me up, he stripped me and himself off of our bottoms. I saw this person put on a condom and I felt him enter me. Screams and moans of pleasure filled the room. After a few final thrusts, I came and so did he. This mysterious Carter kissed my lips tenderly and yet so lovingly. I wanted to look into this person's eyes . . . And I did. I couldn't believe it was him. I thought it was his brother . . . It was Aaron.

February 4, 2007
That Morning . . .
I couldn't believe last night I had sex with Aaron. I thought and wanted it to be Nick so badly. I will kill Aaron today. I dressed myself properly so the Carters' wouldn't suspect. Jane and the others went with Nick to do something about the Super Boat racing thing. It was only me and Aaron in the house. I heard him talking to his friend, Jason. I began to listen to the conversation.

"Yo, Jason," Aaron said, "She's amazing! She fucks so good. I almost feel bad for her."
"Feel bad for me?" I thought.
" . . . Of course, I'm playing her, man! She's easy. If you want we could trade . . .," I heard Aaron say.
I gasped, "Played? Aaron played me?" Only Nick has the power to make me cry. "Does Aaron think him, too? So, I could feel so sorry for him, and go back to him?" I thought, "Well, I think again, babe. You should have never messed with Ally Joa. But, now . . . you're gettin' it."
I busted open the door.
"Oh, hey," Aaron said.
I grabbed the phone. "Hey, Jason. This is the girl Aaron was talkin' about. He'll call you back, k?" I said, and hung up.
"What the . . .?" Aaron was about to say.
"Smack!" I slapped Aaron across the face. The cheek was red. It's a Latin thing. "You should've never played me, Aaron. I may be a sweet girl, but I am a bad-ass bitch when it comes to fighting," I told him, leaving the room.

I walked back to my room. My work was done. I watched the Speed channel on anything about Nick and the Carter clan. Nick had an announcement. The weird thing was that Isabelle was next to him. Nick began to speak . . .

"I have an announcement to make . . . My girlfriend, Isabelle, and I are engaged to be married."
Chapter 30 by Dominigurl2211
My eyes were wide open. "WHAT?!" I screamed at the TV.
Outta nowhere Aaron comes into the room and says with an ice pack on his cheek, "What? You didn't know? Of course, he's gonna get married with Isabelle."
I felt as if my life was ruined, "BITCH! Get out of here!" I said, throwing a pillow at him.
That's it; I couldn't take it anymore. I can't be here. I called Izzy and told her what I just heard. I told her that I was leaving Florida to go back to New York. I heard Nick's Durango and the Carters' family car come into the drive way. By then, I had already packed everything. I was putting my luggage downstairs, when Jane stopped me . . .

"Alyson, honey, where are you going?" she asked, worried.
"I'm going home," I told her, trying not to cry, "I can't take this anymore." I had to run away . . . Run away from everything. I made my way to the ocean; I cried there. Nick followed me.
"Ally, what's wrong?" Nick asked me.
"Nothing. Leave me alone," I said, sobbing.
"Ally," Nick said, trying to put in his arms.
I refused, "Leave me alone, Nick. You don't need me. I-I . . ."
He tried again. "Ally," he whispered.
"LEAVE ME ALONE! I . . . I HATE YOU!" I said and ran off.
Nick stood there shocked at what I said.

That Night . . .
I was at the airport. Everyone was asleep when I ran away. I heard my name being called. For the best, I had to leave Nick and never return. It'll hurt too much. As I took my seat, I cried and whispered, "I love you, Nick."
Chapter 31 **Rated PG-13** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED PG-13 FOR VIOLENCE**


February 10, 2007
(Nick's POV)
I was still was shock from what Ally said last week. "I HATE YOU!" rang in my head. "Was I doing the right thing?" I thought. "Do I really want to get married with Isabelle? Do I love her?" I had never talked to Ally ever since that day. I only talked to Brian. He said he had talked to her.

" . . . She still loves you, Nick," Brian told me. "The reason why she left is because . . ."
"Because why?" I asked him.
"Because . . . she says she can't see you ever again since you're getting married. Especially since she still loves you. Nick, it hurt her deeply."

I knew Ally still loved me. I still love her, too. But, I just can't stay and wait for her forever.

"Bitch!" I heard Izzy shout . . . Wait a minute, what is Izzy doing in my house?
I got up from my bed and ran downstairs. I found Izzy throwing punches at Isabelle. I held Izzy back.
"You should have never messed with Nick, bitch! Sooner or later, you'll be sorry!" she screamed.
Isabelle just cried, touching the bruises on her cheek.
"Izzy, calm down," I told her.
She let go and pointed at me. "And you!" she screamed, "You bastard! Do you know that Ally is dying because of you?! From what her parents say, she doesn't eat or do anything! It's all your fault Nick. All your fault!" Izzy left the house. I ran upstairs to the phone.
"Hey, what about me?" I heard Isabelle say. I ignored her. I marked Ally's phone number.
"Hello? Ally?"
She hung up.
I sighed and hung up. I was so confused and angry. Angry at everything and everyone, . . . especially myself. Isabelle went to the bathroom to clean up her bruises. I went on N' Control to think. The waves were calm. I looked out at the sun. Memories of Ally and I ran through my head. I looked at the reflection of myself on the water. My eyes were red; I was crying. I splashed the water. "I still love you, Ally," I said to myself. "I love you so much."

Even though Isabelle and I had sex the night before, she will never be compared to Ally. Everytime Isabelle and I had fucked, my mind was never there. Once I said 'Ally' instead of Isabelle. Of course, she threw a fit, but got over it.

Now, I just realized it . . . Ally and I are soulmates. She's the female, stronger version of me. She enjoys video games, she likes rock music and others. She's her own person. Above all, she has a big, good heart . . . and I loved her for that.

I made my way back to the shore. I had a smile on my face, for I had just cleared up my mind. All I gotta do now is find a way of how to break it up with Isabelle.
Chapter 32 **Rated R** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED R**


A Month & 8 Days Later . . .
April 18, 2007
Late Night . . .
Yesterday was Izzy's 17th birthday. What I heard, from Brian, was that Ally was in town with Izzy and Daniel. Brian warned me not to visit her or else things will get worse. I wanted to be with her, even though I was still with Isabelle. Throughout the months, she has become a snobby bitch like Willa. She would only act nice and gentle near me. Trying to trick me. Ha! She has to be kidding. I'm not falling for that again. I was at my house. Tomorrow, Isabelle and I are "suppose" to get married. I was in my room watching TV when the doorbell rang. "Who could be at my door at this hour?" I thought. When I opened the door, my question was answered.

"A-Ally? W-What are you doing here?" I asked, shocked.
"N-Nick, I . . . I know you're getting married tomorrow, but could we just make-love one more time? I promise I'll leave you alone for the rest of your life. Just please, Nick, once more," she asked, with pleading eyes.
Without hesitation, I pulled her in for a kiss. We began to make out, kissing each other passionately, like we've never seen each other in years, which instead was months. I carried her to our old bedroom and laid her down on the bed, still kissing her. I began to kiss her neck, grabbing the hem of her shirt. She put her hands up to remove the shirt. As soon as it was on the floor, I began to take off her bra. After that, I began to kiss and lick her hard nipples. "Oh Nicky," she moaned, "Oh God, baby." Soon after that, I removed her pants and panties. I smiled devilishly, since I noticed she was wet. I let my tongue enter her. She moaned. I smiled again. This time, I let my tongue swirl around her insides.
I heard her moan loudly. I felt her tense up. "Nicky . . . N-Nicky, I'm close, baby," she said. She moaned loudly as she came into my mouth. I made my way up to her and we began to make-out again, using our tongues this time.
She put her arms around my neck and laid me down. She began to kiss my neck and made her way down. She licked my chest, which made me harder. She went lower, and she grabbed me. She looked up at me. Her eyes were mixed with the expressions of lust and love. I then felt her beginning to suck me. I groaned. My heart also had the mixture of lust and love. Soon after, I also came inside her mouth. We kissed one another again and I laid her on the bed, once more.
As I entered her, she cried of pleasure. She put her legs around my waist. I thrusted in and out of her. With every thrust, she moaned louder. Her back arched, and she screamed when she came. "NICKOLAS! Oh God, Nicky! Nicky, I love you, baby . . . I LOVE YOU!" she screamed. When I came, I kissed her hard and moaned in her lips. "God, Ally," I moaned, nearly screaming, "God, baby, I love you so much." I rested myself on top of her for a while. I looked into her deep brown eyes, while she looked into my blue ones. I saw that she was about to start crying, but I kissed her passionately trying to avoid that. I got out of her, rested on the other side, pulled her close to me, and kissed her forehead. Finally, we drifted to sleep.
Chapter 33 by Dominigurl2211
April 19, 2007
I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I remembered what happen last night. I smiled to that. Ally and I had once again made sweet love. I moved my hand to see if she was still there with me. I looked down to my left side, but she wasn't there. My face turned from happiness to confusion. I sat up to make sure what happen last night was not a dream. I saw my boxers on the floor. "It wasn't a dream," I thought, "Where could she have gone?" I looked at the clock on the TV cable box. It read: 1:12pm. I sighed and laid down again. My cell phone rang; I groaned. I was too tired to pick it up. It rang again. I got up and made my way to the cellular in my jacket. I opened it.

"Hello?"
"Hey Nick? It B-Rok, man. Where are you?"
"I'm at home, why?"
"Frack! You're suppose to be here."
I looked at the phone, confused, "Be where?"
"The church. Remember, you're getting married today."
"Oh shit," I mumbled. "Sorry, I, um, overslept."
"What were you doing last night, Carter?" he asked curiously.
"Sleeping."
"Well, whatever, man. Just get your ass down here. You're late," Brian said and hung up.
"Fuck!" I cursed to myself. After I put the phone back in my jacket, I ran to the shower.

3 Hours Later . . .
4pm
I was at the church. The ceremony had just begun and Isabelle came in with a dress I had bought for her for this wedding. She looked alright in the dress. I wasn't really interested in her. My mind was thinking about Ally. "Where could she be right now?" I thought.

When I first entered the church, earlier today, I looked kinda messed up.

"Nick, what happen to you? You're not properly dressed. What did you do on the way here?" I said, cocking his eyebrow.
"Nothin.' I was just in a, uh, hurry," I tried to say innocently.
"Right," he said, not believing me.

As Isabelle came closer to me, Brian whispered, "Are you sure she's the one, Nick? Remember, like Sarah said when she postpone her and A.J.'s wedding: 'Getting married is not a barbecue, it's a life-commitment thing.'" I just nodded. This made me think. "Am I sure I want to get married with her? Spend my whole life with this woman?" I thought.

Isabelle did her "so-called" vows. I could tell she did mean them. I told the priest I didn't have one. He looked at me suspiciously. I ignored him. A few minutes later, the priest looked at me. I also saw Isabelle looking at me.

"What?" I whispered.
"Say 'I do,'" Isabelle told me.
"Oh," my head jumped up immediately.
The priest repeated, "Do you Nickolas Gene Carter take Isabelle Filing to be your wife, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, on this day forward?"
I felt all eyes on me. I looked at the priest, then I turned sideways and looked at Isabelle. "I . . . I, uh . . . I . . ."
Chapter 34 by Dominigurl2211
I turned to look at the crowd when I saw someone familiar. She was leaning on the wall, and it looked like she was crying. We made eye conact. "I love you," I saw her mouth, . . . and she walked away. It was Ally.

"I . . . I . . . I-I can't," I said, looking at the priest and back at Isabelle.
Everyone gasped.
"What?" Isabelle said, her voice breaking.
"I-I'm sorry," I said, letting her hand go and running away towards the door, not looking back. Brian stopped me.
"Nick, where are you going?" he asked.
"To find the woman I love," I told him and ran off.

20 Minutes Later . . .
I was back at my house trying to find anything; any type of clue that would help me find her. I heard music playing down at my studio. I ran towards it and listened to the song . . .

There's another world inside of me that you may never see
There's secrets in this life that I can't hide
Somewhere in this darkness, there's a life that I can't find
Maybe it's too far away, or maybe I'm just blind, maybe I'm just blind

So, hold me when I'm here; right me when I'm wrong
Hold me when I'm scared, and love me when I'm gone
Everything I am and everything in me
Wants to be the one you wanted me to be
I'll never let you down, even if I could
I'd give up everything, if only for your good
So hold me when I'm here; right me when I'm wrong
You can hold me when I'm scared, but you won't always be there
So love me when I'm gone, love me when I'm gone

When your education X-ray cannot see under my skin,
I won't tell you a damn thing that I could not tell my friends
Now, roaming through this darkness, I'm alive, but I'm alone
Part of me is fighting this, but part of me is gone

So hold me when I'm here; right me when I'm wrong
Hold me when I'm scared, and love me when I'm gone
Everything I am and everything in me
Wants to be the one you wanted me to be
I'll never let you down, even if I could
I'd give up everything, if only for your good
So hold me when I'm here; right me when I'm wrong
You can hold me when I'm scared, you won't always be there
So, love me when I'm gone

Maybe I'm just blind

So hold me when I'm here; right me when I'm wrong
Hold me when I'm scared, and love me when I'm gone
Everything I am and everything in me
Wants to be the one you wanted me to be
I'll never let you down, even if I could
I'd give up everything, if only for your good
So hold me when I'm here; right me when I'm wrong
You can hold me when I'm scared, you won't always be there
So love me when I'm gone, love me when I'm gone


I realized what the song meant. I realized what was on her mind . . . Suicide.
Chapter 35 by Dominigurl2211
I jumped on my car and drove like a mad man. I looked for her red-white striped convertible. I found it on a beach. I ran towards the ocean. I looked around to see if I could find anyone. I saw someone standing on the tip of a rock. Below were sharp rocks that would cut you by touching it with one finger. I saw this person looking down. I ran towards the person.

"Ally!"
The person looked at me.
I ran faster, "Ally, stop! You can't do this!" I reached up to her. I was about to get closer to her when she stepped away from me. Her sweet voice sang the song that I once sung when I needed love . . .

Don't want to close the door,
Don't want to give up on it;
Don't want to fight no more
We'll find a way around it
Where's the love we had?
We can make it last

Tell me what I gotta be;
Tell me what you wanna do?
'Cause I can't live my life
The way you want me to
You know, we can't go on, living like we do
Do I have to cry for you,
Do I have to cry for you?

So, tell me what it's for,
If there's no winner in it
Nobody's keeping score
Let's start from the beginning
Can we make it last?
With the love we have

Tell me what I gotta be?
Tell me what you wanna do?
'Cause I can't live my life
The way you want me to
You know, I can't go on, living like we do
Do I have to cry for you,
Do I have to cry for you?

Do I gotta stand in the cold dark night till the morning light, yeah?
Do I have to say 'I won't let you get away!'?

What do I gotta be?
Tell me what wanna do?
I can't live my life, the way you want me to
You know, I can't go on, living like we do
Do I have to cry for you?
Nick, do I have to cry for you?


I looked at her, shocked. She had tears in her eyes.

"Ally, . . ." I was speechless.
"There is nothing left for me to do, Nick. Once you're married, my life is over. I told you I can't go on. Now, you know, how serious I was when I told you I loved you," she said, facing the ocean.
"Baby, can I touch you?" I asked her.
She looked at me, "Why? So, you could take me again? Trick me? Hypnotize me . . . Hypnotize me like you did 10 years ago? I fell in love with you at such a young age, Nickolas. 7 . . . Ever since then, I was never released from your power."
I looked at her, still speechless and shocked.
"As I said before, everyone, including my family and friends, believed it was an obsession. And now, that you're married I can't move on. I can't. It's too hard." She looked out at the ocean. "The only way I could be in peace is if I leave you and never come back. I love you, Nickolas Gene Carter, and I always will. I promised you that . . ."
I interrupted her, and whispered, "Then, why are you leaving me?"
"You don't need me. You have Isabelle . . ."
"I don't love her. I never did and never will. I always loved you. You're the only one I ever truly loved," I said, walking towards her, but she stopped me. More tears streamed down her face.
"Look at me, Nick! I'm dying because of you! I can't eat right because of you! If you're sad, I'm sad. If you're depressed, I am, too. But, if it's something so strong that my heart can't take, then I must go," she said.
"Ally, don't go. Don't leave me like this," I said, walking towards her again.
"No, Nick, I can't you're married," she said, walking towards the ocean.
"I'm not married, Ally. I walked away," I told her.
She looked at me, "Why did you ask her to marry you, then?"
"Because . . . Because . . . I didn't know what I was doing, until last night you knocked on my door and when we made love. Alyson, I love you and if you kill yourself, I will kill myself. I can't live without you," I told her, looking into her eyes.
"Why are you willing to kill yourself when you have everything, and I have nothing?" she said.
"I don't have everything. There's one thing missing . . . And that's you."
She looked at me, and I saw her turning red.
"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked, walking towards her.
I saw she was growing weaker. She laid down on the rock.
"Baby, are you ok?" I asked, getting nervous.
She closed her eyes.
"Ally?" I said, nearly panicking.
Epilogue by Dominigurl2211
She opened her eyes and smiled, "You're the only one who could make me weak, Nickolas. This is proof."
I smiled back at her, "You make me weak, too . . . And without you, I don't know what I'll do."
"God dammit, Carter. Stop being romantic and just kiss me!" she said, pulling me in for a kiss.
Again, the kiss was magical. When we pulled back, I looked into her brown eyes.
"Promise me you'll never leave me again?"
She smiled, "Not even if my life depended on it."

4 Months Later . . .
August 5, 2007
9pm
This very day, one year ago, began a magical year. Last year today brought Ally and I together . . . And today, August 5, 2007, is Ally's 17th birthday. I had planned many things for her and they went the way they were suppose to. Ally had a party with friends and fam at Mom's house. Also Aaron apologized for what he did to her. I could tell this day was going great for her, and only I could make it better.

We were coming home to my house. We just had dinner, and we were having bunches of fun. Ok, I know that sounded gay, but hey! That's the only way to describe it. LoL I decided to take Ally to the beach since we both loved it, and I know it would be a perfect ending for her birthday. We were sitting on the beach, watching the tide coming in. She was sitting in front and leaning on me and I, behind her

"Hey, Nicky, the tide's getting me wet," she said like a little kid.
I laughed.
"What?" She looked at me, confused. Then, she realized why I was laughing. She gasped and hit my arm playfully, "You perverted child!"
"You still love me, though," I told her, telling the truth.
"I don't know how Jane put up with you."
"She never knew," I told her, kissing her neck.
She smiled and looked at me, "What if I told her?"
"She'll kill me."
She laughed, "Oh, Nickolas. You're so funny, cute, hott, and sexy."
I blushed.
"Ooh, you're blushing."
"Am not."
"Are too."
"Am not."
"Are too, infinity."
I sighed, "But, what about you?"
"I'm your weakness," she said, sticking her tongue out.
"Ally?" Ok, now time for the moment of truth . . .
"Mmm?" she said, leaning on me.
"Look at me, baby. I gotta ask you something."
"Uh-oh," she said, looking at me.
"What?"
"Nothing, I just say that when I'm nervous about what someone's gonna say."
"Oh, don't be scared, babygirl. It's nothing bad."
"Oh ok," she said, "So, what's on your mind?"
I thought on how to ask her. "Close your eyes. I have a gift for you."
"Ok," she said and closed her eyes.
"No peeking."
"I promise."
I waved my hand around her face to make sure. She didn't move. I got the box out of my pocket. I opened the box.
"Baby," I said, as she opened her eyes, "Will you marry me?"
She stood there, staring at the ring. "I am so dreaming."
"You are so not," I said speaking her language. Yeah, she has her own way of talking. Did ya noticed she said like the words 'major' and 'mega'? "Dammit, Ally, say something," I said, nervous at what she's gonna say.
She looked at me. Unexpectedly, she threw herself on top of me and began kissing me.
"Yes . . . Yes, baby, yes . . .," she said, in between kisses.
After she stopped, I put the small diamond ring on her finger. Not tiny, just small.
"God, you're such a freak," I laughed at the house.
"Look who's talking, ocean-video-gamer," she said as she crossed her arms on her chest. "You even have tattoos about the ocean."
"You know, I was just kidding right?" I said, hoping she wasn't mad.
"Of course . . . Or else I wouldn't have accepted into marrying you," she smiled, walking up the stairs towards our "future" bedroom.
I rolled my eyes, and walking towards her, I said, "Women."
"Men," she replied.
I found her laying on the bed with her clothes on. "Baby, aren't you gonna change into your PJs?" I asked her.
"But, I was hoping you would," she said, looking at me innocently.
I smiled, "My pleasure."
When I got on top of her, she said smiling, "And mine, too."

As you probably know the rest of the night was a different situation . . . When we were finish, I thought, "This is a perfect beginning."
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=1491