Some People by Alana
Summary: Yes, another alternate universe story. One I started a long time ago... Well, twins (Nick and Cole yes) are being abused by their stepfather, watch the way they get through everything or read..
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Other
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama
Warnings: Sexual Content, Child Abuse, Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 14116 Read: 19718 Published: 01/10/04 Updated: 01/15/05

1. Uno by Alana

2. Dos by Alana

3. Tres by Alana

4. Cuatro by Alana

5. Cinco by Alana

6. Seis by Alana

7. Siete by Alana

8. Ocho by Alana

9. Nueve by Alana

10. diez...is that how u spell it? lol by Alana

Uno by Alana
Hello, Nick and Cole in this one... told you about it right? Okay then.



Chapter 1



“Nicole!”

“Yes. Coming.”

My step dad is on another one of his rampages again. Sometimes he’s just weird. I would never say that out loud though.

“You’re taking too long and getting yourselves into more trouble!”

Did you see the word yourselves? Wanna know why? Well, I have a twin you see and sometimes we combine our names since we’re twins and all. She’s older and her name is Colein. Mine is Nick. Combine those and you get Nicole! Does that answer your question? I’m in a hurry right now so no more.

“Yes dad?”

He wants us to call him dad even though we hate it. If we don’t then we can kiss our bruise free bodies away. He has a short temper.

“I want to know who the hell was in my stuff. Which one? I ain’t stupid! If you get into my stuff and I find out then you will be in a load of trouble. Now if one of you don’t confess then both of you will be in trouble. OK?”

“OK”

“So who did it?”

Now was the time to fess up. Here we go.

“Dad? Um………I did it.”

Wanna know what happened? My stepfather exploded.

“WHAT? I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU GET IN! COLE! You can go to your room. NOT YOU!”

I had tried to sneak past and had gotten myself into more trouble. How stupid can one person be?

“I told you to stay out of my stuff Nick. Why did you go and get into it?”

“I needed a paperclip.”

“If you needed a paperclip hen you could’ve asked. Am I right?”

“Yes.”

“Now.”

Wanna know what now means? It means now it’s time for the real punishment. The real punishment is a beating. That really sucked.

10 minutes later, he was finally done with me. He told me to go get cleaned up and go to bed. Oh and guess what? We just moved! That means tomorrow I’m gonna go to a new school with a black eye!

“Nick? You okay? Did he hurt you bad? Oh how I hate him.”

“I’m okay Cole. Is my eye black?”

“No.”

Okay. So I don’t have a black eye! So what?

Okay. I think it’s time you learned a little about me. My name is Nickolas Gene Carter. My favorite color is green, which is something you don’t need to know. How about my life? I was born premature with my twin sister Colein Twain Carter. My father died when I was four and my mother married this bozo. I think the only reason she married him is because his last name is Carter. His first name is Cloyd. My mom calls him CC. My mom’s first name is Jane. My real dad’s first name is-was Robert. My dad was killed in an automobile accident when I was four. My mom remarried when I was seven. My life has been a living hell since she married him. My mom doesn’t know what he does to us. She’s always off working or doing something I would rather not say. That’s sad dude. Both parents cheating on each other.

Maybe someday she’ll find out.
Dos by Alana
This is the author speaking. Please do not say that this chapter sucked because it will be about the first day of school. There will not be much action in this chapter except for a- you'll find out. Onto the story.

Chapter 2



I awoke with my step dad yelling and screaming at my sister to go wake me up while she was in the shower. That doesn’t sound like much but jeez, he woke me up! Now I can feel the pain from the other night and god, it hurts dammit! I know I shouldn't be cussing. I'm so sorry.

"Nicky? Cloyd said to wake up even though you're probably already awake. I might just start ignoring him if he keeps up with this."

Do you see how she just talked? Now I would get smacked in the mouth if I talked like that. Not with her? Nnnnoooooooo! He just likes her better. I don't think he likes me very much cause he knows I'm on to him. What is that about, you ask? Why that's something I'll tell you when I'm not in for another beating in a couple of minutes if I don't get my ass up. Now, leave me alone while I get dressed.

(10 minutes later)

School! I'm here school!

"Class, this is a new student, Nick Carter. Nick, you can sit right over there by the wall."

I swear I thought she was gonna say sit on the floor. Why is everybody staring at me? Well I’m new so of course everyone was gonna be staring at me! Sometimes you people can be so stupid. I am so sorry! Did I insult your elders? I mean you must have gotten the stupid stuff from them right? I guess.

"So Nick, is that your name? Nick? Where did you move from? I mean the place you lived must have been pretty boring if you moved to Tampa. Am I right?"

"No you're not right. My dad got transferred and we moved. I moved from Ruskin."

"Well you didn't have to be so mean about it."

"Well you didn't really need to ask. I can be as mean as I want to be and you don't need to try to tell me not to be either."



”I was only trying to make conversation. You didn't need to be so mean about it. Jeez."

"Don't talk to me ok?"

"Fine."

"Is there something wrong boys? Alex? Nickolas?"

"There's nothing wrong Ms.Lambert. We're sorry."

I am sorry but this Alex dude is weird. Don' you think so? I sure do.

"Nick? There's nothing wrong right?” Sorry for disturbing you."
I was trying to use the great Carter charm on her.

Its okay hon."
I hate being called hon. Nicky is fine but hon? NO.

(3 hours later)

If I knew how mean the people at his school were then I really would have argued.

"Carter you really need to learn how to shut your mouth and I mean it. Cause if you don' learn how then your gonna end up getting your face busted in."

"I don’t really know what you’re talking about since I didn’t say a word to you so mind your own business.”

Now that was a little harsh but give me a break! It’s not my fault I have a short temper!

Meet me after school out front.”

Nick! Are you crazy? That is the toughest guy in school!”

Oh! I forgot to tell you. I met this dude guy named Brian. The other duds name is Aj. They are both really cool. First friends in this school. I think I like them already!

I can take him! Do not worry about me. Worry about your own problems B. Just forget it.”

I am trying to get this stuff through his head. Then again, I am sorta nervous because if I get caught then I will be in so much trouble and I don’t really want that to happen.

Okay Nick but when you are at home suspended then don’t come crying to me.”

Did you notice that they are really weird? I did.

(After school)

Okay. I am waiting out front for dude butt to come. There he is! I am not about to run away either. I am over that. I am not a coward.

Carter, you chose the wrong guy to mess with. Prepare to be out of this school and into the hospital. Call me when you get out so I can put you back in.”

Oh is that what you want to do? What if I sent you to the hole in the ground? Im sure you would love to be down there. It fits you perfectly! I have been in the hospital enough and I do not plan to go back anytime soon. I do plan to either make your life miserable or maybe end it. I don’t know yet.”

I know. A little too much information huh? I don’t know why I did this.

Oh you might just find yourself up in heaven for that.”

The fight started. Who was winning? Him at first but then it changed to me. Then a teacher came out. Guess who was trailing behind them? My twin sister! Now I see she was only looking for me. But I was winning and by the time the teacher was here I won!

I got up and ran. Praying she didn’t see my face. If she did then I would be in so much trouble.

"Nick! Nick stop! She didn’t see you! Just stop please! Nick! Everyone ran! She didn’t see anyone face!”

I stopped and turned.

"She didn’t? How do you know?"

"I was watching! How did you get in that fight? Are you crazy? If Cloyd finds out then you’ll be in so much trouble!"

"Why are you yelling? You don't need to know! Jeez. And Cloyd won't find out, will he?"

I know I was a little harsh but I was running for life! If I wasn't home soon then I'd pass out. I think the soon is here too. Cause here we are. That was scary. I hope Cole doesn't tell.

"Hello Nicole. How was your day?"

"Fine."

Thank god I didn't have a bloody nose. Thank god.

"Now, how come you are early? I said 2:50. I didn't say 2:45. Did something happen?"

"No dad. Nothing happened. We were just racing. We didn't want to stay outside because we didn't really know what time it was. We didn't know if we were late or early."

Cole has the stupidest lies.

"Okay. Go to your room and get cleaned up. I need to talk to you two."







There is chapter 2!
Oh and I tried to fix all of the mistakes but it kept erasing everything else I had so I couldn't! Sorry about that!
Tres by Alana
“Nick? Why is Cloyd so mean? I mean to you. I mean sure he hits me but he likes to hit you. Like when he was talking to us. Both of us weren’t really listening to him and he only hit you! I wanna know why!”

“Do you think I actually know? What? Do you want to be hit more? I will ask him since you are too scared to. I’ll also tell him you are the one asking about it not me. Although I do wonder about it sometimes.”

I know I am weird. Asking a grown man why he hits you? That would be suicide! I know it would but if I die, who would he have to hit? He would have to hit Cole! Since she wants to be hit so much.

“Nick, shut up. You are such a brat.”

“No duh.”

What was that you ask? What did he want to talk to us about? He wanted to tell us about him leaving in a couple of days to go out of town. We don’t care! He could have told my mom! She got home like five seconds after he punched me too. Did he tell her? No, he didn’t tell her! He put us through all that torture! What did he do? He offered her sex. I think I left out the banging and all the moans. Sorry about that.

(10 minutes later)

They finished 5 minutes ago! Where have you been? My mom left. She left for her ‘job’. No mom equals pain. I was begging my mom not to go. But she went anyway.

The time was now 5:00. I think I did something wrong since I was in Cloyd’s room being lectured and beaten. That was until the doorbell rang. Cloyd went to answer it.

“Hello.”

“Um, hi. Are Nick and Cole here? I’m a friend from school. Aj McLean. He’s Brian Littrell.”

“Cloyd Carter. Nice to meet you. Yes, they are here. You can come in while I get them. Is that okay?”

Aj nodded. The two boys walked in and looked around.

“Sorry about the mess.”

“It’s okay.”

He then called for us, “NICOLE! YOU HAVE FRIENDS HERE!”

“COMING!”

“You don’t have to be so loud jeez. I can hear you perfectly fine.”

I knew he heard Cole say that and she would regret it later.

We walked down the stairs annoyance showing on our faces clearly. My face had some leftover pain on it though. He still wasn’t done with me yet.

“Hi. What are you doing here?”

“Hi and we just wanted to get to know you better. Is that too much to ask?”

“No. Sorry if it sounded rude.”

That was me talking people. I am really polite huh?

“It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. Wanna go to the park? It’s not that far. A couple of blocks actually.”

“Sure! Oh, wait. I have to ask my dad. Hold on.”

Cloyd had left the room when we came down. I walked up to his room.

“Are they gone?”

“No, can we go to the park? It’s only a couple of blocks away.”

“Fine. You can go. When will you be back? I don’t know. That is what you always say. You can go. Bye Nick. I’m not finished with you either. Cole got herself into some trouble too.”

“Okay. Bye dad.”

I walked back downstairs.

“We can go. Let’s go. Cole, you’re in trouble.”

“I didn’t do anything. I hate him.”

“Yes you did. You said he didn’t have to yell. That made him angry. Don’t make him angry.”

“What are you two talking about? I know I’ve been quiet, but me being quiet makes you wanna speak up? That is so weird. You want me to learn more about you. I now know that Cole hates her father and that your father has a short temper. Nick! You got something from him! A short temper.”

“Okay Brian. You have some things wrong. He’s not our father. Cole doesn’t hate our father. I didn’t get anything from him. I think that is it. Sorry that you got something wrong.”

“Oh. Sorry I said that.”

“Back to what I was saying before, Nick. I didn’t do anything and Cloyd is a butt hole. You of all people should know that.”

“I know I still haven’t asked him but I will later ok? You are crazy. You actually want more attention.”

“Okay. I think it’s time we talked about what happened at school. Brian, Nick, Cole, it’s time we formed a school group. Nick beat up the toughest guy in school. Brian got beat up by him. I get beat up by him. Nick, you are our lifesaver. Everyone bow down to Nick. All hail the mighty Nicky! All hail the mighty Nicky!”

While they did that, I smiled and walked away.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to the park. You can shine my shoes when we get there.”

“No way am I doing that! You two are on your own. I am his sister after all. All bow down to me!”

By the time she got there, we were gone.

“NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I came up behind her and said,” Yes?”

“Jerk.”

I only laughed and led her down to the park.

“Finally! Nick, how did you do it? How did you do it? How did you win a fight with the toughest boy in school?”

“Did I hear he words Nick and fight in the same sentence? I think it’s time you came home with me Nick.”

Cloyd showed up when we started to talk about it. My life sucks right now. It really sucks. I am so dead.
Cuatro by Alana
Ok. So I was really in trouble. In BIG trouble. You won’t believe what he did! Guess and I’ll tell you if you’re right.



No you’re not right. He didn’t hit me. My mom gave me a good smack right there in the face! And it hurt! It hurt more than being hit by Cloyd’s belt. And she had her rings on so now I got a scratch on my face! This so sucks.



Guess what he did to Cole? Nothing. Yea that’s right! Nothing. He didn’t even yell at her!



Oh now wondering about Brian? Uuuuuummmmmmmm Brian went home. He told me he’d see me tomorrow. I said maybe. I go myself into more trouble with Cloyd. Ya know? My life sucks right now, big time. And Aj. He went home too. He got in trouble too. I don’t know why but. My life sucks right now.



_





Okay, it’s the next day. At school! We got these little field trip permission things. For what you ask? TO GO SWIMMING!!!!! I love swimming!!! But then there is a problem. If I go swimming, I’ll have to take off my shirt. So everyone will see all the bruises. You’re probably thinking, why not keep it on then? Well because I’ve tried it before and I almost drowned. It sucked you know? Oh well. Oh yea! Why did I almost drown? I forgot that part, the shirt weighed me down. Maybe because it was Cloyd’s, I don’t know. It sucked anyway. That was at my old school. This is a new school. I don’t if anyone knows I can swim. Ya see, Cole said I looked nervous about it so now kids were talking about me and stuff like that ya know? Oh well. I’ll prove them all wrong.



So, me and Cole went home. We wanted to give it to mom but Cloyd, somehow, found out. And, you won’t believe it! He signed it!!!! Yea! We’re going swimming! In two weeks. Cloyd will be back by then but, he said, because he heard about my little drowning incident, that I would only get smacks in the face! This so rocks! No big beating for like two weeks! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Yea! Sorry. Anyways. It’ll start back up again yea but until then, I am going to be able to live free!





Cole said something about telling. Telling Cloyd’s friends about what he was doing to us. I blew up. I swear I blew up! Like a volcano! She actually had to find the pieces of me and put them back together. No not really. I won’t get into detail, but we won’t talk about telling for awhile now. I’ve thought about it too, but you can’t get life or death for beating your step kids. Like 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 yea but not life or death. See the problem is that HE WOULD GET OUT. He’s already told us that if we told anyone and he went to jail and got out then he would kill us. The normal stuff you know? Don’t tell or die!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! I would like to live for a large time. Not die before I’m 30 that’s for sure. I’m not making any sense. Oh well.



Cole got a beating! I told him and asked him, got smacked in the mouth but he did give her the beating of her life! Well at least as bad as I get it all the time. She was crying so bad, she hit me too! I tried to tell Cloyd and he said, “Not my fault,” How rude!



(2 weeks later)



It’s time to go swimming! And I have no bruises for like the 2nd time in my life!!!! Yea! Okay maybe not my life but a lot of it. The first time was when I jumped off the roof of the church we were in. I broke my arm, got bruised ribs, and sprained my ankle. It was when I was like 7 or 8. I remember I messed up my liver too. Wait I bothered something that was already wrong with my liver. Cloyd knows he can’t hit me there where my liver is because it hurts really bad when I get hit there. He hits me there sometimes but he only does it when I did something really stupid. Yea.



Anyways. Going to school.
Cinco by Alana
We're getting on the bus, we're on the bus, I'm sitting here annoying the teacher, why did I have to sit by the teacher anyway? I didn't even do anything. Well, I think we're almost there, at least that's what the teacher says......maybe. I don't know. She says we are but are we? That is the question that needs to be answered. Jeez, how do I do this stuff? Anyway, Cole went like on a different bus, YES!!!! I'm sorry. This is just like my talking jibberish paragraph. So you wanna know how I got to sitting with the teacher? Well:

See I was using the restroom! When, you remember that dude I got in a fight with?, well, he comes and pushes me. So I tell him I'm using the restroom here! And I told him not to touch me while I'm using the restroom or else. I mean when you gotta pea you gotta pea! Anyways, so he starts poking in the shoulder, so I turn around and I pea on him goddammit! I told him not to touch me! But does he get in trouble? No, I get in trouble because I took a pea pea on his pants! That's messed up! Come on now, yall gotta be with me on this one! Are ya with me? Please say you are.

The bus has stopped. It's still stopped. Woah dude. The teacher's talking!

"-and we want everyone to have fun but we had to make up these rules because we had to. Any questions?"

"What, may I ask, are the rules of the trade? We be good little kids and don't splash all around in the water? While you big people get to lounge? Is that it?" Me.

"Mr. Carter, I suggest that you straighten your attitude up before you are out of the water. Have fun." I wasn't trying to have an attitude. Just asking jeez...

We were off! Off the bus! Off that thing! Yes! No! Cole's coming! Must hide.....no she spotted me!

"Nick you remeber what Cloyd said right? Be easy?" Did he really say that? "Don't clown around?" Oh well.

" Yes I remember."

I heard a voice, saying my name! I hear it! Nick Nick NICK NICK!!!!! I turned around annoyed now, "what you want?" It was actually Brian and AJ.

" Nicky we got a dare for you! Will you take it?" I shrugged," Well, all you have to do is be the first kid to jump off that high dive. You know we're looking forwawrd to seeing you swim. Now what do you say?"

I think it over," Sure! Easy. I can do that. What do I get for it?"

"Nothing! But you said you would do it so now you have to."

I looked toward Brian, " This ain't some kind of trick to get me in trouble is it?"

"Nick, it's just that we're allowed to jump off the high dive,but everyone's scared too."

Wait a second! Did he say high dive? Oh no......I didn't know that Aj said high dive! Rewind back a bit, jump off that high dive, oh! Now I remember! He's still talking....let me do it now Brian!

"-and if you don't do it-"

"-I'll do it, I'll do it now. Ok? This is going to be so easy!"



So I'm walking along the side of the pool right? A bunch of people are in a line for the low small dive thing, Noone in line for the high one. I'll be the first! Looking at the lifeguard. He says go ahead! Try it! I say sure! Going ahead now.......climbing.......climbing......climbing...done.

Everything is quiet. Everyone's looking at me. Maybe I should cover up? Nah!

I slowly walk towards the end of the board. I look down, that was a bad idea, normally I just jump(like the roof incident)! I hate heights.

I bit my lip. I looked up, looked for Cole, saw her face, knew it was worth it!

I took a big jumping bounce on the board! I could feel all eyes on me! I love attention! I could feel myself going in the air. All eyes still on me. I'm lovin this! In a split split second I decided to do a cannonball, you know, to wake them up. I curled up. Mid air, not falling yet.

Falling....................................................................................................SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Under the water, I could only think how much fun that was, and then I poppped up! Everyone was wet! My best cannonball yet! I made up a rhyme! They were laughing! They liked me they really liked me! I heard laughing all around. People were just laughing. I'm waiting.......here it comes........... the yells!

"GO NICK GO NICK GO NICK GO NICK GO NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I loved it! I loved it so much! After that, people just congratulated me. Hey if I was getting a big head then Cloyd would pop it. Why? Cole would tell my mom about it, my mom would tell Cloyd about it, I'd get in trouble, the usual you know? Cole hasn't learned........wait till tomorrow! Now that's gonna be some fun! Or maybe not.

I got Cloyd to deal with, I don't think I told you I gotta go with him to one of his friends' house now did I? I'm telling Cole everything that happened, she'll tell mom, mom'll find out, maybe my suffering will be over in the next couple days.

But if he did get caught, you only get a certain amount of time in jail before you're out.

Cloyd would kill me.
Seis by Alana
Back again with another chapter and well there's sort of stuff that some people find like not right in here so well if you don't like that stuff skip it okay? Here's the chapter.



Chapter I have no idea what number, again... (now i know but ya know...)





So well I'm in my bedroom see? And well see it's weird cause well it usually never happens, well barely....mom and Cloyd are actually fighting! I was listening in but then my brat of a sister came and was like all loud like 'aw nick! You're not supposed to listening in on them!' And Cloyd heard her and then he started yelling at us like we were dogs, so then my mom started yelling at him cause he was yelling at us....and well so on. I left. Cole left. I'm in my room. Who knows where she is.... Cause I don't! hahaha!

It just got louder! Hold up are they saying.....?

"-where he got those-"

"-I don't know-"

"-there are always-"

"-mentioning this to me-"

"-I think you-"

"-why would I hit my own-"

"-they're mine-"

"-I helped raise-"

"NICK!!!"

"NICK!!!!"


What are they calling me for? What are they talking about? That's prbably all I was thinking.

I met Cole on my way to the room in which they were fighting in.

"Why are they calling you?" does she think I know?

"I don't know. You were listening in anyway so why ask?"

"No I wasn't."

"Whatever."

I moved on. Into the room.

I stopped to see them both staring at me. Their eyes wild. Dang they looked jacked up!

I had the urge to laugh but didn't.

"Nick does your fath- this man hit you?"

What a question, I really wasn't expecting that.

"Well does he?"

"Yea do I Nick?"

Ok well um I better answer before they go crazy. Maybe I should consider the consequences? Ok well If I said no then they would probably make up and I'd be back to the normal life I live. If I said yes then well there would be court and-

"No of course not Mom. Unless you count the father-son playing around stuff as hitting then I wouldn't say he hits me."

That wasn't so hard. Yes it was.

"Where do you get all those bruises then? I know you don't get in that many fights, if you did then you would be out of school. Now where do you get those bruises? You're not clumsy."

I bit my lip hard.

"What mom do you want him to be hitting me? I mean if he wasn't and you accused him of it then how would he feel?"

Yes that was me.

She actually took it! I mean she turned to the man and said that she was sorry!

Cloyd turned to me, "You and Cole go to bed. Be ready in the morning for tomorrow it's gonna be a fun day."

You know that yesterday I wanted to hang out with Brian and Aj. But I knew I was going to be with Cloyd. Cole's going over to one of her friend's house.




*****NEXT MORNING******

Right when I heard my door open I groaned.

"Wakey wakey Nicky Nicky!"

A body was sitting on the side of my bed. Cloyd. Man....what is this I feel? Hand......I don't like this....aaaaahhhhhh child molestor!!!! I jumped out of bed so fast and kicked Cloyd so hard....in the wrong place. He had actually started to laugh but then when I kicked him his face screwed up and he dropped on the floor. Oh man was I in trouble. His face was red as a tomato! It was so funny I actually let out a laugh. Bad idea.

"Go get your ass dressed before..."

I ran.


***10 minutes later***

I slowly walked down the steps. Very slowly like in those movies. Where the women is going to the ball or something and she's walking down the steps. But I'm not a women. What was Cloyd doing though? Doing stuff like that you only do to a women. Not a Nick!

"Hello Nick. Let's go get in the car shall we? Over to Mike's we go. To have a drink just me and him and then home to let you HAVE IT!"

He was pissed.

I nodded and walked past him.

We both got in the car. Seatbelts! Oh man, I was scared for my life.....not the seatbelts thing but well yea you know!

"So Nick. How would you like your punishment to be? Stick on your back? Belt all over you? A couple hits to you know where?"

"Um, Dad?"

"What?"

"How about I just say sorry over and over again and you just like, ground me?"

"No because I don't think that grounding a child stops them from doing it again. You have to discipline them in the correct way. Not as in "grounding" them."

"Well it was an accident and I'm really sorry. I mean maybe you should try something different. Maybe like grounding me for, say how about a month?" Oh no, wrong thing to say, wrong thing to say! Now I know I'm going to get it.

"Didn't I just tell you what I thought about that? Shut up."

Okay I think I made him mad. I'll just shut up now.



***about 20 minutes later***

"Okay we're here. Nick, let me lay down the rules. Don't say a word unless one of us talks to you. Don't stare. Don't move around too much. Don't flit your eyes all over the room. Got it?"

No, I have a question. How am I not supposed to stare but not flit my eyes around the room? And another one, I move around so much, no moving around or tlaking for God knows how long? I'm so confused!

I nodded.

We very slowly walked up to the door. Well I tried to. Cloyd sort of pulled me along. Anyway, he rang the doorbell. This very tall man answered. I looked him over. Tall, dark, handsome- no wonder Cloyd likes him!Okay bad thoughts. Get out of my head all you thoughts!

"So this is the famous Nick I've been told so much about? The troublemaker? How you doin' kid?"

That how you doin was like what one of my old teachers did like all the time. I have no idea what movie it was from but you would walk by and he'd be like, "How you doin'?" It was funny. Oh okay back to reality.

Took too long to answer.

"He has a tendency to go to a different world."

"Sorry."

Cloyd gave me this look. The kind of look that says, you broke a rule. I was probably going to break all the rules he set. Oh man!

The dude named Mike just laughed and ushered us inside.

I looked around and saw a very clean house. It's like woah! I mean oh man! This was crazy. Forget everything I said, this guy couldn't be ga-

Men. Men. Men. Men. Men. Lots of men. Naked men. I slowly turned to Mike. I stared at him. He didn't really look gay. He sure did act it though. He smiled at me.

"How do you like my house? My people that please me? They could please you too if you like. They please your father too. You like?"

I just stared at him. I could tell he just wanted to get started with who knows what. He wasn't expecting this. This as in me just staring at him like he was an alien. I got a plan. I would regret it later but for now it was time to have some fun.

"I don't think I like seeing naked men," I slowly said, who knew where Cloyd was, I continued, "The thing I do like though," I slowly moved toward him, "is men seeing me naked, hot, and sweaty."

All of you are probably thinking,ew how disgusting, but I know what I'm doing.

I pressed myself into him. I looked up. His eyes were closed. I bit back a smile.

"I think that can be arranged."

"How about you and me? Now? Then all of those men can see me- naked, hot, and sweaty."

He just smiled.

I reached up and pulled him down to whisper in his ear, "I want it up the ass. Are you willing to do it that way?" I licked his ear.

Cloyd always left the keys in the car.

He turned and kissed me. His hands were running all over my body. I hated it. I'm going to get this plan working.

Man hands went for his pants. I squeezed his you know what and that other thing. Then I unbuttoned his pants. I pulled down the pants and the, that was it. Oh shit. He was bigger than Cloyd! And Cloyd was big. I bit my lip and slowly went down.

You know, it's a good thing he didn't think of going in my pockets. I reached in and pulled out the pocketknife I had gotten from my dad. He had said, use it only if you are in a real bad situation. Well if you ask me, this is a bad situation.

I took it out. I stared at his thingofamajigger. The only way I could do this was to- I closed my eyes. I slowly did it. Then I went to work. The guy up there was moaning so loud I was scared Cloyd would hear and come down. Think good thoughts. Like getting this over with.

I slowly put the hand without the knife through his legs and slid it up his buttcrack. I found his butthole. I put a finger in so I knew exactly where it was.

"This is the best!"

I took the knife and took it back to where that one finger was. I took the finger out and took the hand and spread the hole a little. He sure did- nevermind. I took the knife and put it in. I made sure it didn't touch him. How I did that I have no idea.

Suddenly something went in my mouth that didn't taste very good. I swallowed it. Ugh.

I let go. I pulled away and ran. He was screaming like crazy.

"Get it out of me! Shit! Get it out!"

I laughed softly.

I ran out the door. I went straight to the car and got in. I grabbed the keys. I put them in the ignition and turned that baby on! I was gone!

How'd I learn how to drive? Cloyd taught me!

Why'd I choose that way to get away? Well if I had tried to run all those guys would have tackled me.

Am I scared? Yes. Cloyd is going to kill me.

How will he get home? His friend is going to have to drive him.

***about 15 minutes later***

I got home. There was Cloyd talking to, Brian and AJ! Oh man.

"Nick!"

"Nick!"

"Who's car is that?"

Cole,Brian,AJ

Oh man. Cole was staring at me. Here it comes.

"Where's Cloyd?"

"Not here."

"That's his car. What's all over your face?"

"Of course it's his car!"

"What's all over your face?"

"Nothing."

"Nick. You are in deep."

"You don't even know what happened so shut up!"

"Well there's stuff all over your face! And you say it's nothing, which means it's something."

I rolled my eyes.

"Look Nick. Clo-"

"Look at what?"

"Cloyd took you over to his friend's house. In that car. You're here but Cloyd's not."

"So?"

"You're in trouble. As usual. And I can see it in your eyes. You did something."

"I did nothing."

They all were staring at me now. Aw man. I heard a car and turned around.

Who the hell was that?

Uh oh. A police man.

"Hey kids. You're parents home?"

Cole glared at me. So I just said something.

"No," I stared softly at him.

Wait how do yu stare softly at someone? I don't know but I did it.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, why?"

"I just need to talk to them."

"Well they're not here."

He just looked at me. Then he looked past me.

"Young lady are your parents home?"

"No sir."

"OKay thank you."

He walked away and got in his car and drove away.

"What was that all about?"

Both me and Cole looked at AJ and shrugged.

Then Cole looked at me and said, "I'm locked out of the house."

She walked to the car and opened the door and came up with nothing!

I laughed at the look on her face. She just rolled her eyes.

"So Nick, what is that stuff on your face?"

"Semen. I mean I think that's what it is."

They all stared at me. Then AJ and Brian laughed. Cole shook her head. She probably had an idea of what happened now.

I opened the door. And walked in. They walked in.

I looked around. No men. YES!

I ran up to the bathroom and washed up. I then walked down stairs. It had hit me that I was in a lot of trouble. Maybe the most I had ever been in. Maybe mom would get home before-

The door opened. In walked Cloyd. I forgot he buried a key in the dirt.

He looked at me. He looked at Cole. He looked at AJ and Brian.

"Nick and Cole, I think your friends need to go home."

Oh shiiiiiiiittttt...
Siete by Alana
Again I have no idea. I should look this up….



When I woke up Cole was standing over me. What a scary sight to wake up to!

“ Nick, are you okay?”

I didn’t answer. I didn’t really feel anything. I felt numb.

“Nick. Look Cloyd left. I think I’m going to call the police or maybe the hospital. How will you go to school looking like you are? If you go then they’ll-“

“Cole, I’m okay. I can go to school.”

“Nick, I don’t think you’re feeling up to going to school. It’s already Monday. You know how long you’ve been asleep? Mom came home. She’s here now. She never really asked about you. Then again she was tired.”

“Cole, go away. I’m going to school. I can-“

“It’s already time to go. I guess you can’t go Nick because you have to take a shower and get dressed.”

I went to get up but immediately stopped. I felt pain. Not much but enough to make me stop. If I move anymore I’ll be in more pain. I groaned laying back down.

Cole sighed and left saying I wasn’t going.

I guess I’m not going. I fell asleep. It’s weird how you can sleep for a long time and when you wake up, you still feel exhausted.


I woke up to mom staring at me. I thought I was dreaming! I never woke up to mom’s face, only Cole’s or Cloyd’s.

“What happened to you Nicky?”

Did I look that bad?

“Jesus, the school called and said you weren’t there. I thought you had skipped but now I know why you aren’t there. Who did this to you?”

“Who do you think?”

“I think some guy on the street.”

Hey that sort of rhymed! I stayed quiet.

“Was it someone on the street?”

I let out a long sigh. She would never figure it out herself. She thinks Cloyd is the best dad a kid could have!

“It wasn’t someone on the street. Maybe it was one of Cloyd’s friends, I don’t like them anyway.”

She was getting closer.

“I know Cole wouldn’t do this. She’s already worried enough about you. It wasn’t me.”

“It wasn’t one of Cloyd’s friends, mom. Maybe it was someone who you know very well but won’t admit did it.”

I pretty much told her who did it. She must have figured it out because she gasped.

“He wouldn’t do something like this.”

Now I’m going to get yelled at for telling the truth! And mom’s going to tell Cloyd and it’s going to get worse! I should’ve kept my mouth shut.

“He would do something like this. I should’ve known! You always have bruises and I know you don’t get in that many fights. He tells me you need more discipline,” she sighed, “We’re leaving.”

I frowned. Did she just say we’re leaving? I’m not going to die? No wait yes I am but this is over! No, I’m dreaming. Mom could never find out what’s been happening to me my whole life!

She let out a sob. Mom barely ever cried in front of me.

“I am so stupid!”

She wasn’t stupid. I wanted to tell her that but then felt a sharp pain in my side. I sucked in a breath. Maybe God was punishing me for telling my mom? He would kill me them send me to hell? I closed my eyes. I couldn’t die though! What about Cole? Everything that’s been happening to me would pass over to her! Oh God, I prayed, please don’t kill me I have to help Mom and Cole. My eyes closed and I blacked out.


I woke up again to a white room. I read stories about this; people would wake up to a white room and think they were in heaven but be instead in a hospital room. I’ve been in a hospital room before. But this one was white.

“Mom! Nick’s awake!”

“Nick! Dude man, are you okay?”

“Nick!”

“Nick. Just stay calm okay?”

I was calm!

“Breath in and out. In and out honey okay? You’re going to be okay. It’s over.”

“What are you talking about?” I choked out.

“Cloyd damaged your appendix. Nothing too big.”

“I don’t have an appendix? That’s not bad? Where’s Cloyd?”

Mom quieted me, ”Cloyd’s gone and over with. Jail, prison. Don’t worry about him.”

Hey look Brian and Aj were here!

“Yeah don’t worry about him. We got you covered.”

Oh man he’s going to kill me! I am so dead. Losing my appendix was an omen of what’s to come.
Ocho by Alana
Chapter blah blah blah…


The remaining time in the hospital I just sat and thought. I thought about how I was gonna die, I thought about what he was doing. Although I hate to admit it, I loved Cloyd. I mean, he was sort of my dad. He didn’t act like it all the time but he was. Or maybe is. Whatever. He’s in prison now right? No one will tell me how long. That sort of annoys me. I mean, prepare me so I know when I’m gonna die.

Well, after I got out of the hospital I went back to school. School, school, school. How much fun is school? I mean, I hadn’t been there for like 3 weeks. A bunch of people thought I had gotten caught and suspended for fighting. If only they knew.

Turns out, I went back to that school for about a month when mom went crazy and said she had to get out. So, we moved. To Montana. Okay, not Montana. We moved to Virginia.

So now we’re living in Virginia. Cole, mom, and me. Is it fun? There’s nothing to do! How can it be fun? I mean come on. All we do is go to school. And sleep and eat. How much fun is that? I mean, when we’re at home all we do is watch TV and read. The people here are really… ‘friendly’. The old people are all old people and the young people are all smart. Where does that put us? Mom is a waitress. She used to work at Hooters. Now she works at this bar place for old people, Sloke.

We live in a tiny little apartment with two bedrooms and one bathroom and no kitchen. In place of the kitchen is a type of closet. My ‘room’. Think Harry Potter. Yea.

Well, we eat at Sloke. We go to an old rundown school called Heritage. We wash our clothes in an old rundown beat up clothes thing. To tell you the truth, I love it.

***

There are these two guys that work at Sloke with mom. Their names are Kevin and Howie. They are cool. They don’t hate me; they don’t stare at me like I’m some kind of creature. It’s pretty nice. But what takes them down is that they talk about my mom like she’s some kind of slut for them to just have. But they’re cool.

Cole hates it here. She hates mom for moving us here. All of her love for me has vanished. Now it’s all my fault Cloyd is in jail and we don’t live anywhere good. My life really sucks.

Well. There’s my life for you. Fun huh? Wanna trade places with me? I love it but it sucks.

Alright, good versus bad. Good: Kevin, Howie, Sloke, school, no Cloyd, and my conscience, which is always around to help me through the day. The bad things: Kevin, Howie, Cole hates me, Cole hates mom, Cole hates everyone, where we live, no fun, friendly people, and I’m gonna die.

Crap, there’s more bad then good. Not good.

***

Let me explain to you school. This school rocks. It’s like split right? Between boys and girls. I mean, there’s actually a red line. Right down the middle.

Okay, I made it up. So what? Anyways, it’s cool anyway. No classes with Cole! Yay! But, there’s this one teacher. He gets on my nerves. He tells me to shut up and I’m not talking. He tells me to stop and I’ve been stopped. He tells me to sit down and I’ve been sitting down. I’m about to punch him. Not really, but I’d like to think so. He don’t like me, I don’t like him. Simple.

Well, I told my mom about him and she said deal with it. How the hell am I supposed to deal with it when he does it all the time?

Other then him, Mr. Beck, I like all my teachers. They are all rally cool. Especially Mr. V, he’s the vice principal, not a teacher really but he’s my favorite. I mean, he’s cool and funny and doesn’t always like, yell at me or anything. The complete opposite of Mr. Beck. Completely.

***

Cole sat there quietly. She was about to go out that night. Their mom wasn’t home and they were both bored. She didn’t know what Nick was gonna do but she was leaving. Let him do what he wanted to do. Fuck him; he fucked up all their lives.

***

It’s morning, Cole had left last night, and now she’s back. She smells. She stinks. She stinks like beer. Cloyd’s kind of beer.

She’s not going to school. No way. I am not letting her go to school. There’s no way.

***

She’s at school. I have no control whatsoever over her. I wish this twin stuff would kick in so I could know how she’s feeling. I know how I’m feeling, like crap. Shit.

You know, Cole can kiss my ass. I’m tired of worrying about her. I’ll just go on with my day and not worry about her. I won’t think about her at all. Not until she quits acting like a bitch to me.

*** (3 months later)

Mr. Beck’s getting friendly like the old people here are. But more friendly then that. I noticed it like a couple days ago. It’s been a couple of months, three. He’s been getting nicer and nicer, I still don’t like him. He’s been asking lately if I need help and just to ask him if I need it. Well, I DON’T NEED NO FUCKING HELP DAMMIT!

Woo, glad I got that out of my system.

*** (2 weeks later)

You won’t believe it! Mr. Fucking Beck came over yesterday. He asked my mom to dinner so he could ‘talk’ with her about my grades. They’ve been dropping. And you wanna know the weird thing? I haven’t gotten any F's or D's or C's. All A's and B's. Mr. Beck’s class is the only one that that’s happening. Now I have to explain that to my mom.

*** (1 month later)

She’s at it again. She’s drinking and sleeping around. She’s not working. She’s a fucking prostitute! Shit, my mom’s a prostitute.

I just found out today Cloyd’s out in a couple of months. A couple for me is like three or four. Not two. Damn, he didn’t even get a year. Wait, that’s like almost exactly a year.

Damn.

***(1 month later)

Mom’s never home, Cole is never home and Mr. Beck is being extra friendly. Too friendly. Today, he had a conversation with me at the end of class.

“Hi Nick. How you doing kid?”

“Great.”

“That’s not true is it? You have a D in here kiddo. I wonder why.”

“So do I.”

“Is something going on at home that’s bothering you? I could help.”

“No.”

“Is it me? I could help you after school if you like. Well, unless it is me. Then I’ll have to help you loosen up right?”

“Loosen up? I don’t need no help. Can I go now?”

“Yes, loosen up. Tell you what, you go home and talk to your mom about it and then we’ll talk again alright?”

After he said that, I left. Am I going to talk to mom? Hell no.

***

Mr. Beck is over, right now. There in my mom’s room. And the weird thing is, they’re actually only talking in there. Woah. But we know what’s really going to happen right?

“Nick?” I looked up. They were out. My mom looked disappointed. Huh, “I want you to start staying after school with Mr. Beck so you can get your grades up. Got me?”

I looked down. No way. That motherfucker. I hate him.

I was met with a smack to the back of the head, “Nick, listen to me. If you don’t stay after tomorrow or the day after or at all, you and me will be having a nice long talk. Don’t know why you don’t like Mr. Beck, he’s a nice man and he’s gonna help you get your grades up to at least B's. And your attitude with him? Improve it.”

I just nodded.

***(2 weeks later)

I haven’t stayed after at all. Mr. Beck can kiss my ass.

I jumped as the doorbell rang. Mom, home for once, went and answered it. Five minutes later, we were having our nice long talk. If you can call me getting my ass beat talking.

“What the hell is your problem boy huh? After what Cloyd did to you, I don’t wanna beat your ass but obviously that’s the only fucking way to get your ass to listen.”

So then I got the belt on my ass. And I still didn’t stay after.

***(2 months later)

I decided to stay after yesterday. It wasn’t fun.

Mr. Beck sat right beside me. And he fucking touched me! Now I know why I never liked the bastard. Here’s what happened:

I walk into his classroom after school and he’s sitting at his desk staring down at his fucking pants. When I walk in, he looks up like he got caught doing something wrong. Then he smiles this big ass smile.

“Hey Nick, I was wondering when you’d finally decide to come. Here,” he got up and grabbed a chair and sat it right beside his desk and sat down, “Come sit right here. It’s been proven that when the teacher’s sit closer to the students then there is better learning.”

I didn’t believe him but I went and sat next to him anyway.

He smiled and grabbed his grade book. He found my name and handed it to me. I looked at it and noticed that on a homework that I turned in, I got a F.

“I turned that in. And you said you changed that. Also, I had like all the answers on that test right. You’re fucking with my grades!” I went to get up but he pulled me down.

“Hey, I base most of my grades on attitudes and whether I can tell if you put in any effort. You don’t have a good attitude with me and you put in no effort whatsoever. You’re here because you need to improve on attitude and put in some effort on the work that I give you,” he put his hand on my thigh, “I’m here to help, Nick. I think I know what your problem is. I notice that you don’t have a father around, well I want to be your father here at school. Just let me, and I can give you those grades you want.”

I looked down at his hand. It was moving up. I wanted to stop it but I couldn’t. Would a dad really touch you like this? I could only guess that Beck didn’t have kids. I mean, if a dad touched you like this then Beck probably wouldn’t have kids.

“I did too put in effort. If I hadn’t then it would have been nothing right?” At that moment my voice cracked.

Beck smiled, “Your voice would stop cracking also of you had a father figure in your life. Or,” Beck’s hand was on my fucking crotch, “I can always go to your mom about you not staying after school. Tell her I believe boys need discipline and you’re obviously not getting any…”

“I’ll stay after…whatever. Can you please get off now?” He was halfway on top of me. “And that was a random moment.”

He just smiled and got off.

I ended up staying after that. Oddly, me doing no work other then staying after school got me all A’s in his class. People were starting to notice that I was staying after school and getting better grades. They started asking about it.

“Hey Nick? How come suddenly you getting so many good grades? Mr. Beck! Why is he-“

“He’s decided to stay after with me to get extra help on his work. He was diagnosed with dyslexia. I’m just helping him cope and he’s doing his work after school. No, you nor anyone else may stay after.”

Bastard!

***(2 weeks later)

Cloyd’s out. He’s back. He was begging mom to let him move in or us move back to where we were. I just want him to leave.

Cole’s gotten extremely close to me too. Every time I turn around she’s sitting there, or standing. She’s been doing it ever since Cloyd came.

He’s staying.

I’m dead.

***(1 week later)

My life sucks. Mr. Beck came over again and Cloyd saw him and Cloyd blew a fuse. He was pissed.

Now they’re best buddies. After school, I stopped going. Beck told Cloyd. Cloyd now fucking stands outside the door after school and drags me back in. Yay, more ‘fatherly’ bonding.

Cloyd hasn’t hit me, yet. He gives me looks sometimes.

***

Cloyd took me to their bedroom. Yes, their bedroom.

I had actually begun to not be so scared of him…up until he took me to his bedroom.

“I dropped the soap and picked it up. Or, I went to pick it up. Got fucked up my ass. They thought I’d hate it. Clean-cut guy getting fucked up his ass? In prison, they say you ain’t liked much if you beat your kids. They loved me. Said kids these days weren’t getting enough discipline. You were, but not anymore. Or not lately. But, I’ll make you a deal. Since you are my son. If you let me fuck you up your ass then I won’t beat it.” He stopped and looked at me.

Yea fucking right. What a deal. Either way I was gonna get my ass beat and fucked up the ass. I shook my head no.

He growled, “Fine. Expect me to be in your room sometime soon. Get out.”

I got out. Great, it’s started again. But obviously with more shit.

I was met with Cole.

“What were yall talking about?”

“None of your business.” She had obviously been listening up against the door.

Cole just glared at me, turned, and walked away.

***

I ain’t gay. I ain’t even looking to experiment. So why the hell was all these guys all the fuck over me?

I got suspended. For 10 days. Yay. For what? For touching this girls butt. Yea. Horrible huh? They suspended me for touching her butt! She was throwing herself all over me, I promise.

I don’t swear. It’s just not right. I’m horrible ain’t I?

I mean, first I’m talking about guys touching all over me then I talk about me touching girls.

Man.

***

Well, this girl, she is now my girlfriend. Yep. I got a girlfriend. I like her. She has some nice boobs…

Anyway, her name’s Kim. When I first saw her, I thought she was sorta a slut you know. Well, she knows how to please. Yes she does. She ain’t like Frieda who never wanted to do anything. She’s like Kim. Be-a-u-ti-ful.

We’re pretty serious you know.

*** (2 months later)

She broke up with me! She fucking broke up with me! That stupid bitch! She got me suspended too. Fucking suspended! That stupid fucking bitch! I hate- no not hate, dislike her deeply.

See, she was like, “Nick, I don’t think our relationship consists of love anymore like it used to, it’s more like me fulfilling your sexual wants. Yes, wants. I think we should stop before we really get to sexual intercourse.”

I’m sitting there thinking, my sexual wants? I hate to sound like this but it’s true, everyone else knows it too, she always threw herself all over me. Shit man, ask Cole. Cole might not like me but Cole knows.

What led her to this you ask? I believe she got in trouble because we were over at my apartment building and she asked me if I knew where there was a private room. She said it didn’t have to be like clean or anything just a place where no one went much. Therefore, I took her and me to the storage room. They never went in there, well barely.

So we went in there. And, well, let’s just say we weren’t naked. No, let’s say more. How about we say she had on only her ‘panties’ and I only had on my boxers. Yea. We were getting pretty ‘intimate’ in there. Then, in walks Cloyd. Just my luck.

Can you guess what happened? Well, if you go back to about a year before then you’ll most likely know. No? Well, I got my ass beat by not only Cloyd but by Mom too and Kim broke up with me. Bet you it was because she got in trouble and because it was ‘my fault’ she got in trouble. What a bitch.

***

That’s my life for after about a year after being ‘abused by a stepparent’. Maybe I need a social worker now?

Maybe my life will get better. Sooner or later.







Hello, author here. This is a horrible chapter. I hate it, I hate the way it went. Nonetheless I’m gonna keep it and continue on with the story. Hopefully the next few chapters will be better then this one. Within the next few chapters the story will probably be over. So leave the feedback and please tell how sucky this chapter was. Maybe sooner or later after I’m done with this story and Crazy is going I’ll redo this story…maybe.
Nueve by Alana
Chapter 9 maybe?


It’s me, Nickolas Carter, again. I’m here. Everybody’s here. My life still sucks butt. I’ve decided to cut down on the cussing a little bit.

Yesterday, I was thinking about where we used to live. Or where we had moved…you know. And it was like; I haven’t talked to Brian or Aj in a long time. Why was I thinking this? Because I just saw this guy and he looked a lot like Brian. He was down at Sloke. It was weird.

Well, it’s been a month. Let’s refresh your memory:

We moved after Mom went crazy and now we’re here. So I go to a new school called Heritage and so does Cole- who hates me. I just found out she has a boyfriend! He’s 17. She’s definitely not a virgin anymore.

Anyway, I go to school and Cole goes to school. Mom becomes a prostitute and spends any money she gets on alcohol. I get ‘help’ from an ass- butt butt butt- hole of a teacher. Cloyd comes back. Now we’re here. I think. Everything else isn’t all that important. Maybe Kim but who cares about that b- witch.

And yes, I am still going to Mr. Beck. I’ve noticed, ever since we moved here I’ve become more straight-forward type. I don’t know. I used to be so care-free. Well, except about Cloyd. Or maybe it’s just me. I don’t know.

Well, now that that’s covered let’s get back to business.

***

I don’t know if I ever told you this or not (if I said different then something was wrong with my head…) but there’s a elevator here right? Well, it works but people under the age of 16 aren’t allowed in it. Well, I’m under 16. So’s Cole. She is my twin sister…

Well, I saw her go in it once. And I followed her. Into the elevator. The bloody elevator bloody broke down. With me and her in it. Together. We had some brother and sister bonding type thing. And not in that type of way.

She glared at me when I first got in. I just ignored her. Then it broke down.

“No, no, no. What the hell? What’d you do? I have places to be and things to do!”

“And people, Cole, can’t forget that. And people to do.”

“Why’d you follow me in here anyway?”

“Um……because I felt like it? Loosen up.”

“Loosen up my ass. Ain’t nobody can loosen up when you’re around. And don’t tell me to loosen up! I’ll do-“

“Okay, damn.”

So we avoided each other for like 10 minutes in this little old cramped up elevator with dust all in it and crap.

“Cole?” She, of course, ignored me. So I asked again. “Cole?”

“What.”

“Is this where you lost your virginity? In a elevator.” I laughed. She pounced on me. “Ow! I-“

“You’re so fucking selfish and self-centered and always have to be the center of attention!” (run-on, I know. But she said it!)

I do not! Am not! Are not! You know. How could she say that?

“How can you say that about me? You’re the one that abandoned me right when I really needed you! We’re with each other all throughout what Cloyd did to us and then once he leaves you leave! You just change! Suddenly you hate me! Well, don’t hate me! I’m not the one that went crazy! Mom did! Mom’s the one that’s a hooker right now! Not me! And then you! You just go off every night and do who knows what! Come back smelling like alcohol. If anything, you’re the one that’s self-centered! Selfish!”

“You know, you never cared about me anyway. Need I remind you when I asked you a simple question about why Cloyd used to like to hit you but he just did it to me for punishment and you went and pretty much asked him to hit me more?”

“I-“

“Don’t try to tell me you’re sorry!” I wasn’t…, “Because I would try to be a nice good sister but you’d just push me away.”

“You were so corny though.”

“That doesn’t mean you had to be rude to me all the time.”

“I wasn’t! What was I supposed to do? Treat you like you were my girlfriend? Hell no! I treated you like you were my sister and you seemed to accept it. If you had a problem with it you should have told me, not hate me and ignore me! I mean, either way, I didn’t do that! I still love you even though you hate me!”

“I don’t hate you. Don’t ever say I hate you because I don’t. I just needed- need, to get away from you. I didn’t know how you’d be after Cloyd left.”

“Well, now you know. You don’t know me anymore. I don’t know you anymore. Everything’s changed. But now Cloyd’s back. It hasn’t changed back.”

“I don’t want it to. He’s not hitting anyone anymore-.”

“My point exactly! You don’t know me and you obviously don’t know Cloyd either. You never will!” She had no clue!

“Well, you don’t know me either Nick.” She turned away, obviously ending her side of the conversation. Well, I’ll just keep going then!

“I don’t know you cause you pushed me away during a critical time in my life!”

“Oh wow Nick you got your appendix removed! Whoopdidoo. Good for you.” I wasn’t talking about that…

“I don’t think we are twins anyway. You don’t know shit about me. I mean, I thought twins were supposed to like read each other’s minds and crap. You sure as hell can’t read mine! I can’t read yours either!”

Darn it did I cuss?

“Well, fuck you too Nick.”

At that moment the elevator started moving again.

“Did I offend little old Cole? Aw…” It’s not like I meant to.

“As I said before, fuck you.”

“Too.” She gave me a weird look. “You said fuck you too.” I felt the need to tell her.

Rolling her eyes she walked out the now open elevator doors.

I cussed again didn’t I? Darn it!





*AN* I’m happy. Lalala….I know how to end this story. It sounds good too. Now when I type it out it probably won’t be that good but hey! I have an ending! Enjoy the second to last chapter alrighty? Alrighty! Hehe. Anyway, was this short? (Yes! Two pages! Aaaahhhhhh!!!! Took forever though..) I got excited, sorry. I just got over my writer’s block and typed out the last little bit of the conversation. Now, before I get writer’s block again, next story. Then maybe possibly next chapter.
diez...is that how u spell it? lol by Alana
Chapter 10


You know? Cole can kiss my butt. So can everyone else in this crappy world…life…everywhere! I hate my life.

Life is long. People who say it’s not end up getting themselves killed or something, but us that face the truth just wait and wait to die. I mean, why act like life is short and get everything done before you’re 20? What if you live to be 90 years old? That’s like 70 years of doing nothing because you thought you were gonna die at 20! I’ll just do what I can until I die. If I die now, then I die. I’m not gonna go skydive last minute! What the heck.

But, life stinks, I guess you’re gotta smell it, right? Haha, I came up with that. Life stinks, smell it. Or life sucks, be sucked by it. I am hilarious.

But I swear I got like asthma or something cause after I came out of that dumb elevator, I couldn’t breathe…or Cole farted.

Anyways though, that was Brian! You remember that guy? Yea, well it was Brian! How do I know? It looked like him…and I just know.

So, I think he’s related to Kevin from Sloke. Yea, the one that fucked my mom? (Every guy has!) So I’m gonna ask him…if he knows a certain Brian.

But they don’t look alike…do cousins look alike? I don’t see mine much so…yea. But if your grandparents both were only kids and you mom and dad were only kids and they had two kids then you wouldn’t have cousins would you? Now that doesn’t apply to me but- I’m in a better mood. I just feel happy. And pretty…you know…that song…I feel pretty…well yea.

****

“Hey, Kevert.” I walked into Kevin’s room.

“Don’t call me that.”

“What you watching?” He looked panicked.

“A movie.”

“That’s not a movie. That’s like…kindergarten…”

“In a movie!”

I held up my hands. “Okay. So, let’s talk.”

“Go away.” Watch me stay longer.

“Who was that guy with you?”

“My cousin. He’s your age. Go play.” My age? So I’m right…

“What’s his name?”

“Go ask him.”

“I base whether I go to a person to talk to them on their name.” He just gave me a weird look.

“It’s Brian. Now go play.” No excitement, Nick, none.

“Last name? Where’s he from?” Just being safe.

“Littrell, Florida.” I nodded. So it is Brian!

“Where is he?”

“At Sloke eating. Now go play.”

I swear I was out of there so fast it was like a bullet out of a…….gun. But, you know, Brian wasn’t at Sloke. He was walking down the hall being slammed into by me. And not in that gross, sick was you gross, sick freaks!

“Ah!”

“Brian! Gosh, I didn’t know you were Kevin’s cousin! You should’ve like mentioned a name named Kevin and-“

“Nick? Oh, wow! Hi! Man, we have to talk.” Yay! He remembers me!

“Yea, let’s talk. Can we go to your room thing? Cause, its here and-“

“Yea, my room thing, let’s go.” Brian grabbed my arm and pulled me back to Kevin’s room thing.

“Kevin! It’s Nick, see? Come on Nick.” I laughed at the look on Kevin’s face. “So…you came here. Why didn’t you call? Or tell anyone! Or…anything! You just left and people were like, ‘Where’d Nick and Cole go?” Where is she anyway? I wanna give her a big hug and kiss.” He sat beside me on the bed in the bedroom. Since, you know, we did go in the bedroom.

“Well, my mom was just like, ‘can’t take this no more’ and like forced us into the car thing and we drove forever. And I don’t have your number! Plus, Cole’s changed.”

“Bad?”

“Bad. And Cloyd’s out because of parole or something. He’s already back to his old self…” You’re probably wondering why I’m tell Brian. Cause there is no one else to tell.

“That sucks. Doesn’t he have a parole officer or something?”

“Yes! They do crap! But anyway, what’s going on down there?”

“We went swimming again a couple weeks ago. Everybody wanted you there so you could jump off the high dive again.”

“Aw, they miss me? How cute! When are you going back?

“Later tonight.” He rolled his eyes. “Right when it would’ve gotten fun too!”

“I say, we go beat Kevin up for not introducing us…” His mouth dropped open. “Seriously, come on!”

We both laughed as we walked- heck, ran out of the room. Kevin turned around on the couch slowly.

“What were- are you two doing?”

“Nothing, Kevert.” Brian busted out laughing.

“Kevert?”

“Kevert the Pervert!” Brian laughed, giving me a high five.

“Get out you two!”

“I say we jump him.” Brian took off and I took off right after him.

“Get away, guys!”

Brian leaped onto Kevin with me right behind. Grabbing a pillow, I hit him in the head.

“And this is for not telling me Brian was here. And this is for that same thing. So is this!”

Brian laughed as he grabbed another pillow and did the same.

****
“I say you don’t leave. Or at least let me come with you. I hate it here.” Brian was leaving and you know? I had like 3 hours of fun. Compare that with like a year of hell. But hey, I got 3 hours of fun.

“Alright, you can come.”

“Seriously?”

“No.” Damn him. “I’d get shot and killed if I even asked.”

“Say Cloyd’s back!” Brian laughed. “Bri, I’m serious.”

“Nick! Don’t make me feel guilty. You know I would if I could but-“

“You can’t, right. I’m sorry. I know it’s not your fault. Nothing is really, I’m sorry.”

Brian laughed, again. “Shut up Nick.”

“But I was serious! Brian please, it’s building up.”

“What’s building up?”

“Everything!” He didn’t get it.

“Well, explain everything to me real quick.”

“It’s a lot of stuff. I’ll call you or something.”

“You don’t have my number.”

“Kevin has it. And he has a working phone.”

Brian nodded. “Okay. I’ll call Kev when I get home and tell him to tell you to call me.” Good plan.

“Okay.”

****

Brian’s gone! My life is over! Okay, not really but…jeez, I’m gonna die!

Okay I’m done. Sorry. But like I told Brian, it’s building up and I’m gonna crack. Something’s gonna happen and it’s gonna be bad. My life is shit! Cole, mom, Cloyd, Mr. Beck…why can’t it stop? Stop!

Okay I’m really done this time.

Well, after Brian left, I left. I’m walking now. Down the street. I’m thinking about walking to the mall. I’m gonna die soon, I can feel it. And I don’t wanna die a virgin. Maybe Kim’ll be at the mall. Yea, I’ll go to the mall.

So, it’s dark outside. And I’m walking to this mall thing that’s like a mile away. And- who the hell is that?

****

Colein Carter sat quietly staring at the television after the funeral.

“Almost a week after the killing of a teen, we’ve found the killer. Or rather, the killer found us. Cloyd Carter called the number we posted and turned himself in in the killing of 14 year old Nickolas Carter. Nickolas was found dead at the entrance of an alley-.” Cole clicked off the TV. She’d heard it all. Hell, they were even going to consider her as a suspect.

She found him. He wasn’t even dead yet, like they said, only passed out. He bled to death it seemed. Something like that. But he was dead. He twin brother was dead and their stepfather killed him. She didn’t even know what happened to him. He’d been on the news all week long. She hadn’t listened. Heard only bits and pieces.

Raped, stabbed, beaten…every night on every channel. The third time she heard someone at school say they were sorry, that was it. No more going to that damn school. Mom sure as hell wasn’t going to stay here either.

Brian and Aj were at the funeral.

So yea, Nick was right. Cole isn’t a virgin. She lost it when they first moved there. To some guy who offered her like a hundred dollars for it. Both her virginity and the sex. She regretted it but she was thankful for the money. She needed it.

Wow, she really misses Nick…he’s dead. ‘What happened?’ she thought.

****

“And tonight in the news we have another killing. Another killing of oneself. Colein Carter, twin sister to 14-year old Nickolas Carter, who was killed earlier this week, killed herself. She was found dead in their home apparently lying on her brother’s bed. Colein overdosed on pills and both brother and sister will be greatly missed. Funeral arrangements are being made. In other news…”



The end.












































How cool huh? Thanks for the reviews and stuff guys! Its been great writing this story and now that its over...it's gonna be hard...lol.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=1725