Wish upon a Star by Kristina
Summary: What happens when Jennifer's dreams come true and she goes on tour with the Backstreet Boys? Some funny and amazing things happen that can cause all sorts of feelings and changes in the guys lives.


This is a hilarious story that I wrote for one of my friends! Hope you enjoy it! This is one of my very first fan fics, so there's a lot of conversation, but not a lot of description. This was written way back in 2000-2001, when I was (if my math is correct) 13-14 years old! I think I've grown a lot since then, with my favorite story so far, Just Breath. But please read this one. My friend challenged me to write this, and so I did! Its pretty funny! So please review!
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Group
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 6083 Read: 14527 Published: 01/19/04 Updated: 01/25/04

1. Make A Wish by Kristina

2. Surprise Visit by Kristina

3. Rehersals by Kristina

4. Sweet Revenge by Kristina

5. Heart Stopping Moment by Kristina

6. Brag Much? by Kristina

7. Head over Heels by Kristina

8. Wake up call at 3 in the morning? by Kristina

Make A Wish by Kristina
"starlight, starbright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight.... I wish that all my dreas will come true and the one thing I want to happen will come true....." Jennifer said looking out her bedroom window.

*A Month Later*
"I wanna thank you for givin' me time to breath, like a rock you waited so patiently while I got it together...while I figured it out...." Jennifer sang Christina Aguilera's 'What a Girl Wants'
She then ran off stage smiling becuase the audience gave her a standing ovation.
Backstage a man called her name. She stopped and looked at the man waiting for him to speak.
"Jennifer?"
"Yes?...is there something I can do you ya?"
"Well yes, you see I am the President of Jive Records."
"Really!" Jennifer said, her eyes lighting up with excitment.
"Yes I was wondering if you would stop by my office so we can talk about this." he said handing her a card with the address on it.
"Talk about what?"
"I would like to sign you to our label."
"Are you serious?" She said, her mouth wide open.
"Yes I am." He said with a friendly smile.
"AHHHHH.....OH MY GOD!!!...THANK YOU THANK YOU!" She screamed hugging him.
"Your welcome." he said laughing. " Please come by tomorrow."
"Okay...Yes Sir."
"Goodbye."
"Bye." she said still shocked.

*A Month Later*
'Ring Ring....Ring Ring... Ring...'
"Hello?"
"Jennifer?"
"Yes this is her, who is this?"
"This is your manager Mark."
"Oh hi Mark, what can I do for ya?"
"We need you to come down here to meet the people who you're going to be opening for when you go on tour."
"Okay I'll be down there soon."
"Okay bye." he said hanging up his phone.
Jennifer quickly get ready and hopped in her car and drove to Jive Records. When she got there she went in and was immediately sent to Mark's office.
'knock knock'
"Come in." Mark said.
She opened the door and noticed five guys sitting infront of Mark's desk talking amongst themselves.
"Guys, this is Jennifer, she'll be your opening act."
The guys looked at her and smiled.
"Jennifer this is Kevin, Brian, Howie, AJ, and Nick."
"Hi!" They all said.
"Hi, aren't you guys from the Backstreet Boys?"
"Yep sure are." Kevin said.
"Oh I knew you all looked familar." she said feeling a little more at ease.
"Jennifer please sit down." Mark said pointing to the empty chair next to Nick.
She sat down and looked at Mark, waiting for him to speak.
"Okay Jennifer, now that you've met the guys you're opening for everything's ready."
"Okay but when will the tour start?"
"Your first concert is in New York in four days. We'll provide all the traveling and accomadations you will need." She nodded. "Is there anything else?"
"Nope, unless you can think of anything."
"Well there is one question...what about the bus situation?"
"Ah yes, we were just talking about that before you came in."
"And? she said looking around.
"Apparently your bus will not be ready for about another month."
"So now what?"
"You're going to be riding their bus for now. We tried to get you on the dancer's bus but they didn't have enough room...is that okay?"
"Uh i guess so...I mean as long as you don't have a problem with it." she said looking at the guys.
"Of course we don't have a problem with it, it'd be great to have you on there with us." Brian said smiling.
"Okay then its fine with me." she said smiling.
"Okay then everything's settled." Mark said.
"Alright...I need to be going now, I've got a milliong things to do today." She said.
"Bye Jennifer, it was nice meeting you." Nick said.
"Its Nice meeting you too." She said getting up and leaving.
Surprise Visit by Kristina
Three Days Later
'ding..dong....ding...dong.'
"Coming!" Jennifer hollared running through her house.
She opened the door.
"Hi...Nick?"
"Yep its Nick."
"Wanna come in?"
"Sure thanks."
"MM HMM." she said closing the door. "What can I do for you?"
"You didn't know?"
"Know what?" She asked puzzled.
"We leave today."
"What!!!......Nobody told me that."
"Oh...uh well do you already have your stuff packed?"
"Most of it... Why?"
"Well go finish packing becuase we gotta be there soon.
"Okay" she said running up the stairs. "Make yourself at home!" she yelled once in her room.
"Okay!!" he yelled looking around.
He sat down on the couch and flipped the TV on to MTV. TRL was on and Carson was just getting to the number one video which was by him and the rest of his friends. They showed 'The Shape of My Heart' and then TRL went off air. He turned the channel and watched a movie for a little while until Jenny came down the steps pulling obviously two heavy suitcases with her. He looked at her and laughed.
"Need any help? he asked
"If you want, I have a few more upstairs." she said laughing.

About an hour later
'honk honk'
Jennifer looked out the car window and saw the four other guys waving at her. Once Nick stopped the car they both got out and unloaded her stuff.
"My Goodness girl you pack more than AJ does." Brian joked.
"Yeah well I've got to be prepared don't I?"
"Prepared for what?" AJ asked.
"Oh I don't know anything that comes up?"
"Well let's get you settled onto the bus." Howie said picking up one of her suitcases.

Two Hours Later
After they departed everyone gathered in the Entertainment room.
"So what exactly do we do for fun on this bus?" Jenny asked.
"Well there's not really much to do, but after awhile you'll be to tired to want to do something fun and all you'll want to do is sleep." AJ said.
"Well for right now what do we do?"
"We could watch a movie, they restocked our selection from last year."
"Okay whatever... Jenny you pick." Howie said opening the cabinet which stored alot of movies.
"Uh.... The Marix." she said picking it up and putting it into the DVD player.

The Next Day
"Wake up sleepy head." Jenny her herd someone saying to her and gently shaking her.
"Pwease. five more minutes." She mumbled throwing the covers over her head.
The person laughed and pulled the covers completely off her.
"Wakie Wakie." he said wiping the strands of hair out of her face.
"Oh alright." she mumbled opening her eyes to see Nick standing over her smiling adoringly at her.
"What are you smiling at Carter?" she said scrunching her eyes from the bright light on the bus.
"Nothing, you just look so cute when you're sleeping."
"MM HMM whatea."
Nick laughed at her.
"Shut Up." she mumbled reaching for the covers again.
"Oh no you don't, you're geting up." he said pulling her out of the bunk. She weakly stood against him waiting for her body to wake up.
"You awake yet."
"Yes!" she snapped.
"Arghh... somebody's moody." AJ said walking past the two.
"Oh hush will ya?.... Anyway where are we?"
"We'll be at the arena in and hour, so go get dressed." Nick said pushing her down the aisle to the bathroom.
Rehersals by Kristina
Chapter 3 ~ Rehersals~

*An Hour Later*
"Jennifer!" Nick yelled from the front of the bus.
"What!!" She snapped.
"We're here!" He said laughing along with Brian at her morning mood.
"Yippie!!" She sarcastically said under her breath while grabbin her bag of necessities and walking to the front of the bus only to be met by Brian and Nick. "Awww... aren't yall sweet, ya waited for me." She said rolling her eyes.
"You sure are cranky in the mornings aren't you?" Nick asked.
"Not all the time... but what do you expect when someone wakes you up from a really good dream."
Brian stood there laughing at the two. Nick turned to him and gave hima death stare.
"Jeez Nick....if looks could kill I'd probably be dead... jeez excuse me for laughing."
"Oh hush will ya Brian."
"Uh Hello? Are yall coming or not?" Kevin asked running on to the bus.
"Yeah Yeah we're on our way." Nick said walkign off with Jenny and Brian behind him talking about the show.

*At The BSB Rehersals*
"Hey Guys!" Fatima said walking onto the stage.
"Hey Fatima." The all groaned.
"Oh thanks for the warm welcoming guys." She joked
"Oh I'm sorry Fatima! How are you doing? You Doing Okay? You're not smiling." Nick said picking her up and giving her a hug.
"Okay Nick ya can put me down." She said laughing.
"Alrighty." He said putting her back down on the ground.
"Well that was a first.... anyway let's get started, we need to run through the show a few times."
They all groaned as she got the band to start the music.
Halfway through their second run-through Jenny and her dancers came out into the arena, showered and changed into clean clothes. They sat down in the chairs a few rows back from the stage and watched the guys and their dancers run through their show perfectly.
The guys were almost through. They closed out their last song and quickly pretended to run off stage like thery would that night.
"Okay... Good Job Guys!" Fatima shouted as the band finished playing.
"Thank you." They mumbled and collapsed to the floor.
As Jenny walked up on stage she was in a fit of giggles. She couldn't help it. There appearence and experessions were hilarious.
"What ya laughing at babe?" AJ said standing up and putting an arm around her.
"EWWWW you're all yucky and sweaty... Get Off me!: She squealed pushing him away.
"Well!" AJ said shocked. "Never has a girl pushed me away."
"Well get used to it." She said turning around and talking to a couple of the dancers.
AJ stood there shocked until he got an idea. He smiled msichiviously.
"Hey Guys! Come here!" He said laughing.
The guys huddled and approcahed Jenny who was so intrigued in her conversation she didn't even hear the guys come up to her.
"JENNY!" AJ shouted."
"Hmmm..... Oh what AJ?" She said turning around to see AJ and the other guys infront of her.
"Jenny, can I have a hug?"
"What! No!"
"WHy Not?" Howie asked.
"Becuase he's all yucky and sweaty." She said scrunching up her nose.
"Well!" Nick said holding his chest, acting hurt.
"Anyway." She said turning back around to the people she was talking to.
The guys smiled. Nick walked over to her and wrapped his muscular, sweaty, arms around her. (AN: Good Visual huh HE HE)
"AHH!..... Get Off!" She yelled trying to push him away.
The guys laughed at her.
"Carter you are so dead!" She hollared above the laugher.
Nick looked at her for a second with a serious look on her face but then burst out laughing. The other guys walked over to her and gave her a Backstreet Hug. (for those who don't know what that is, its a hug by all the guys at once :-})
'Ewww!!!" She squealed above the guys' laughter.
Finally the all broke away and Jenny grabbed a towel and tried to wipe off all their sweat that had drentched onto her.
"Great.. Thanks to you guys I have to go change and shower again." She complained.
The guys laughed at her again.
"Just wait and I'll get you all back for this." She said smiling slyly and walking off the stage to take another shower.
"Do you think she'll get us back?" AJ asked after comtrolling his fits of laughter.
"Oh probably, but we have a slight advantage." Brian said.
"How?" AJ asked, obviously puzzled.
"We have Nick" Brian said looking at the youngest member.
"NICK!" The others shouted.
"Me?" Nick said shocked.
"Yes you, remeber all those jokes you used to play on everyone?"
"Oh yeah, good point." Howie said.
"So if she strikes back at one of is we have the king of pranks on our side."
Nick smiled at the others proudly.
"Careful Brian, we might pop his already big eage." AJ said.
"Hey I do not have a big eago." Nick yelled after AJ who disappeared backstage.
"Oh yes you do." Kevin said walking off stage.
Sweet Revenge by Kristina
Chapter 4 ~Sweet Revenge~

*Later That Day*
Jennifer was busy plotting what she was going to do to the guys. She had already came up with some pretty sneaky things and was busy putting her plans into action. Her first victim, AJ.

*Half an Hour Later*
AJ didn't hear the visitor come into his dressing room because he was to busy catching some z's (snoring).
The visitor silently laughed at the events getting ready to take place. She quickly pulled out a bottle of blue hair color and quickly applied it to his hair. She cautiously worked it in quietly, fearing the fact that AJ could wake up at any minute.
She left a note on the floor and quickly picked her mess up. She left the room laughing to herself.

*An Hour Later*
'Knock knock'......'knock knock'
AJ slowly woke up and went and answered the door. Brian and Kevin took one look at him and fell to the floor from laughing.
AJ stood there wondering what they were laughing at.
"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?" He yelled above their laughter.
"Bone... look in... the...mirro." Kevin said in between laughs.

*At the Same Time*
Jenny herd Brian and Kevin laughing down the hall hystrerically.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" She herd AJ scream. "MY HAIR!!!! MY HAIR IS BLUE!!"
She laughed to herself.
"One point for me." She said to herself giggling at picturing AJ's priceless facial expression.
"What are you laughing at?" Howie asked, coming around the corner to see what AJ was screaming about.
"Nothing, just something I was thinking about." She said walking into her dressing room.
She immediately put her second sceme to work. Her next victim, Nickolas.

*At The Same Time*
"It doesn't really look that bad." Howie said lookin at AJ's hair.
"Okay, come here, I'll turn your hair blue and see how you like it."
"Uh.. No thanks I'll pass." Howie said holding his hands up and backing off.
"And I was really starting to like it red and if I change it back it'll turn purple." He complained for nearly the hundredth time in the past hour.
"What's this?" Nick asked picking a letter up off the floor and opening it.
"I dunno, what does it say?" AJ asked.
"Whoa!!!" Nick exclaimed after reading the letter to himself.
"What does it say?" The others asked.

AJ I warned you, but you didn't listen. I tought you could use a change. Red really isn't your color. I like blue alot better. Well actually I like green but that would be to mean to give you green hair. By the way, how does it look? I hope it turned out great. I already have my next victim picked out, who will it be? You'll just have to wait and see....
yours truly,
Jennifer

Nick read the letter out loud. When finished he looked up at everyone in the room. Their mouths were hung open.
"And she seemed so normal." Brian joked.
"How are we going to get her back?" Nick asked.
"I dunno, but your the brains in this operation so get that head of your thinking." AJ said.

*That night, before the Show*
"Jennifer?" Mark said coming into her dressing room.
"Hey Mark." Said said looking up from where she was getting the last bit of make-up put on.
"I herd what you did to AJ."
"Oh really."
"Yeah." He said beginning to laugh. "That was actually very funny, the entire crew couldn't stop laughing for a whole hour."
"Oh I'm not done with them yet." She said turning her chair around to face him.
"Really, who or should I say what are you going to do to them next?"
"That's for me to know and you all to find out later." She said grinning from ear-to-ear.
"Oh well, be ready to go in fifteen minutes."
"Thank you Mark."

*Ten Minutes Later*
"Show Time!" Mark said knocking on her door.
"Thanks."
"By the way, the guys wanted to wish you luck." He said allowing the guys to walk in. He then closed the door.
Jenny looked up and smiled.
"Hi guys, make it quick I have to go."
"Okay, good luck Jennifer." Nick said hugging her
"Thank you Nick." She said giving him a sweet smile.
They looked into each others eyes for a minute before backing away.
"Luck Jennifer." The rest of them said.
"Thank you.... by the way, AJ I love your hair."
AJ forcefully smiled at her. "Bye Jennifer." He said following the other guys out.
Jenny went out and opened the show before the guys come on. The audience quickly took a liking to her. She sang the best she ever sang and danced great with her dancers doing some rockin' moves behind her. She quickly thanked the qudience and ran off stage to where the guys were standing preparing to go on.
"Good Luck Guys." She said smiling at them.
"Thanks Jenny." Brian said before the all ran on stage.
Heart Stopping Moment by Kristina
As each guy ran on stage the audience erupted in a roar of screaming girls. The guy performed their first set of songs after which they ran off stage to quickly change their clothes. They quickly changed and ran back onto the stage and began singing their next set of songs.
In the middle of 'I Want it That Wat' Nick went to the front of the stage to sing his part to a few of the girls on the front row.
"Don't wanna hear you say..." He sand and bent over to help emphasize the effect. He continued until he felt a draft. But this wasn't no ordinary draft, it felt like a draft near his butt. He turned around and faced the guys who were trying to sing and keep themselves from laughing. The girls on the front few rows yelled with pure pleasure of seeing one of their favorite backstreet boys' boxers through his pants. Nick's face turned a bright crimson as he looked up at the big screen behind the stage. There was a picture of him and the back of his pants were completely open showing his red boxers. After 'I want it that way' was complete was over Nick quickly ran backstage and changed into another pair of pants. He knew who did it and was already planning his revenge on her. He ran back on stage and finished the show.

*After The Show*
Jenny was backstage in her dressing room still trying to control her laughter. She watched the guys' performance from the backstage monitors. Everyone in the room watching the show on the monitors practically fell to the ground from laughing so hard. Now she was actually dreading being on the same bus as them. Not just because of the pranks that she played on the guys but because of Nick. Earlier, when they hugged they looked at each other there was something there in his eyes and that scared Jennifer. She'd never seen a guy look at her in that way before and she didn't know what the look ment.

*At The Same Time*
After getting over the initial shock of what happened on stage, Nick finally grasped the fact that he was just embarassed infront of thousands of people. But to his surprise he wasn't feeling any fragments of anger.
He was off in his own world and wasn't paying really any attention to anything around him.
"NICK?!?" Kevin said snapping his fingers infront of Nick's face..
"Huh...What?"
"What are you thinking about?" AJ asked.
"He's probably plotting something against Jennifer." Brian said.
"No, actually I'm not."
"Well what are you going to do to get back at her for what she did to you?" Brian asked.
"I don't even know if I want to try and get her back."
"Why not?" Howie asked.
"Yeah why not? She completely embarassed you infront of a couple thousand people." Brian said shocked at Nick's behavior.
"I dunno. I just don't feel like playing revenge. And what's the point in fighting fire with fire?"
"I don't understand you man, you've lost it."
"No I haven't." he said getting up. "If any one needs me, I'll be on the bus."

*At The Same Time*
"Jenny you are so me." She thought to herself. "Well I guess I might as well head to the bus and get settled in before the guys come there."
She hopped onto the bus and walked to her bunk and layed down. There she instantly fell asleep.

*At The Same Time*
Nick walked through the crowd of screaming girls to the door that led to the buses. He quickly got on and walked down the aisle. He saw someones arm sticking out of one of the bunks. Curiousity got the best of him and he opened the curtains. He saw Jenny lying there peacefully asleep. He smiled to himself for some unknown reason.
He looked at her for a few minutes and then wiped the few loose strands of hair out of her face. He didn't remove his hand from her face but continued to gently caress he warm skin.
Jenny slowly began to wake up. She felt a warm, tender touch rubbing the side of her face. She woke up and looked up into a set of deep blue eyes.
They looked at each other for a few minutes, neither of them saying a word.
"Nick..." She whispered.
"Shhh..." He said putting a finger over her mouth. "Go back to sleep."
With that he walked off to the Entertainment Room.

*Five Days Later*
"Everybody off!" The bus driver yelled as they pulled up to a hotel where they would be staying for a few nights.
Everybody slowly got off and headed to their individual rooms.
They all were on the same floor. AJ was the closests to the elevator. Kevin was across from him. Howie was beside AJ, Nick was beside Howie. Brian was beside Kevin Kevin and Jenny was next to Brian.
Jenny went into her room and unpacked a few things so she would feel more comfortable and more at home. But all she could do was think about Nick. She tried resting but it didn't really work. They hadn't spoken in two days. She wanted to know what he was thinking but didn't want to ask.
Brag Much? by Kristina
*At The Same Time*
"Hey AJ, what's up?" Nick said coming out of the elevator as AJ was getting on.
"Not much just thought I'd get settled, you?"
"Just going to check this place out."
"Why don't you take Jennifer?" AJ suggested.
"Why?"
"Just a suggestion."
"Nah, I'm sure she's busy, I wouldn't want to disturb her."
"Yeah, well I whink she's like that."
"Hey, I thought you were mad at her."
"Me too, until I started liking my hair this color."
Nick laughed. "Whateva man, c-ya."
"Bye... oh and Nick, think about it." AJ said getting onto the elevator.
Nick just sttod there trying to comprehend what AJ was saying. It was certainly confusing him. He got back on the elevator and went to his floor. Once off the elevator he glanced at Jenny's door and AJ's words ran through his head and it all finally made sense to him. He decided to take care of it later the next day.
Nick opened his door and as he walked in he herd another close. He turned around to see who it was.
"Hey Nicky." Jenny said smiling.
"Don't all me Nicky."
"Okay fine Nick....y." She laughed walking to the elevator.
"Wait a sec... Jenny." He said closing his door and running to the elevator. He pushed the button to hold the door open and hopped on and stared at Jenny.
"I thought I told you not to call me Nicky." He said as the elevator doors closed.
"Oh sorry Nicky, I didn't realze I was doing that."
"Yeah whateva." He said grabbing her by the waist and tickeling her.
"AHH, Nick...y...Stop it!" She yelled.
"Stop calling me Nicky."
"Okay okay. I'm sorry Nick." She squealed.
"Okay thank you." He said stoping.
"You're so mean Carter."
"So is there something wrong with that?"
She scoffed and walked off the elevator as the doors opened. He stood there for a second beforre following her.
"Are you mad at me?" He said grabbing her arm and turning her around.
"No I'm not mad at you, I just don't like your egotistical attitude."
"Whoa that's a big word."
"Yeah it is, do you need a dictionary to look up its meaning?"
"No I think I can figure it out myself but thanks for the suggestion."
"Oh it really wasn't a suggestion, I honestly thought you didn't know the meaning of big words."
"And what's that susposed to mean?"
"Figure it out blondie." She said removing his hand from her arm and walking away.
After standing there for a few seconds Nick ran after her again.
"Hey wait a sec.... you're a blonde too."
She turned around. "That may be so but I don't act like a dumb one. And you know what's bad about that? You're a guy." She said laughing.
Nick's jaw dropped, shocked at her behavior.
"Pick your jaw up." She said turning around and trying to walk away again.
"Jenny!" He hollared.
She stopped and turned around to look at him. He ran up to her.
"What?" She said looking up into his eyes.
"Nothing, nevermind." He said walking away, leaving her there wondering what happened.
She shrugged her shoulders and walked into the hotel restraunt.
"Hey Jenny!"
She spun around and saw Kevin and Howie sitting in a booth waving to her. She waved back and walked over to them.
"Hey." She said smiling.
"Hi, How are you doing." Howie asked.
"I'm doing okay I guess except for I a just confused out of my mind."
"Why? Are you all out of ideas for pranks to play on us?" Kevin joked.

"No that's not the problem but if you'd like I could think up some more schemes for you guys." She said grinning.
"Uh No, that's okay." Howie said holding up his hands.
"Okay." She said acting disappointed.
Kevin and Howie laughed at her sulken fave. But she perked up and smiled after a few minutes.
"Uh Oh, Miss. Prankster herself just thought of another trick to play on us." Kevin said laughing.
"No I didn't, I just came to the conclusion about something."
"Uh I'm scared to ask, but what?" Howie asked scooting over and allowing her to sit down.
"That's.... this is what I have realized... Nick...."
Head over Heels by Kristina
Later that day Jenny was outside by the pool getting a tan while Howie, AJ, and Brian were in the pool. Kevin was with his girlfriend who showed up earlier that day to surprise him. And Nick was nowhere to be found. Although everyone assumed her was in his room playing video games like he always was.
"Hey Brian!" AJ yelled.
"Yeah..... OH!" He said going over to AJ with Howie following.
Jenny didn't hear the guys in the pool anymore. At first she figured they decided to leave but when she noticed something was blocking the sun, her eyes bolted open to see all three guys standing over her smiling mischiviously at her.
"Hey guys." She said trying to smile.
"Hey Jenny." They said, still standing over her.
"Is there something I can do fo you guys? She asked sitting up.
"Yep." The said smiling.
"Uh guys... I gotta...leave." She said standing up and trying to run by them.
"Oh no you don't!" AJ said grabbing her by the arm with Howie on the other side.
"LEMME GO!" She hollared.
"Nope, can't do that." He said picking her up by the arms with Brian and Howie holding her by the legs.
They guys laughed as she screaming. They took her over to the side of the pool. They swung her and eventually attempted to drop her in. In the progress she held onto AJ's neck and he fell in with her. When they surfaced they looked at each other. Jenny splashed AJ who in return splashed her back.

At the same time Nick was standing out on his balcony watching the scene between Jenny and AJ. He laughed really hard when he was Jenny fly into the pool, tugging AJ with her. But now seeing the two of them laughing with each other brought a painful feeling to his heart.
"Get ahold of yourself." He mumbled as he took one last glance at Jenny before going back into his room and cutting on one of his many video games.
A few hours Nick herd two people outside of his door laughing. He paused his game and looked through the peep-hole. His heart sank when he realized it was Jenny and AJ.
"See you at dinner." She said smiling at him.
"Alrighty then baby." He said kissing her on the cheek. "Bye."
"Bye AJ." She said walking into her room which was across from Nick's.
He took a deep breath and walked over to her door and knocked.
"Dangit, I was about to hop into the shower." She mumbled while grabbing her robe and putting it on and opened the door. "Hi Nick." She said smiling and opening the door wider to let him in.
"Hey Jenny..... oh I'm sorry, did I came at a bad time?" He asked noticing she only had a robe on.
"No its okay, what can I do for ya?"
"Uh.. I was wondering if you'd have dinner with me tonight?"
"Oh Nick, I'm sorry, I'm already having dinner with AJ tonight."
"OH well... maybe another night?" He asked through pleading eyes.
"Okay, that'll be good."
"Okay then I'll leave now."
"Okay, bye Nick." She said closing the door and heading to the bathroom.
'Ring Ring'
"Dangit, I'll never get in the shower." She said walking over to the phone. "Hello?"
"Hey Jenny."
"Hi Howie, What can I do for ya?"
"Are your suspicions confirmed?"
"My suspicions? About what?" She asked puzzled.
"Yeah, about Nick."
"Oh yeah they are."
"I knew it! I just knew it!"
"Well Howie I hate to break up your little celebration over there but I have to go get ready for dinner."
"With who...Nick?"
"No, with AJ."
"Oh really...okay then have fun."
"I will bye bye." She said hanging up and running to the bathroom and getting in the shower before someone else could disturb her.

Later that night AJ and Jenny headed to a nice Restraunt a little ways outside of woen so they wouldn't be distubed by fans. They walked into the restraunt and were immediately taken to their reserved table. They ordered their foor and while waiting enjoyed a small appetizer.
"What are you think about about?" AJ asked.
"I'm thinking about Nick."
"What about Nick?" He asked a hint of jealousy apparent in his voice.
"Its nothing really... just something Howie, Kevin, and I were talking about."
"Really, mind if I ask what its all about?"
"Its nothing really." She said smiling. "OOhh here comes our food."
They ate in silence until the were finished eating.
"AJ I had a great time, thanks for taking me here."
"Your welcome, you deserve the best."
She smiled while blushing at the same time.
"Are you ready to leave?"
"Yeah sure."
AJ helped her out of her chair and they locked arms as they walked out of the restraunt to the car. When they arrived back at the hotel he wasled her to her room although it was only down the hall from his.
"Goodnight AJ." She said smiling.
"Goodnight Jennifer." He said tilting her head up to meet his eyes.
She laughed at the gesture.
"What are you laughing at babe?"
"Is this the part where we kiss?" She joked.
"Only if you'd like too." He laughed.
"Well..."
"Shhh... No need for words." He said inching his face close to hers until she could feel his warm breath.....
Wake up call at 3 in the morning? by Kristina
....His face inching closer to hers until she could feel his warm breath...
'Dung'
The two instantly backed away before they even kissed.
"Hey guys!" Came Nick's voice.
"Hi Nick." Jenny said noticing something she'd never seen in his eyes before.
"Well goodnight Jenny." AJ said walking to his room and closing the door, leaving Jenny and Nick alone in the hall.
"So did you have fun with AJ."
"Yeah I did."
"That's good to hear."
"So... is there something I can do for you?"
"Uh...this." He said quickly leaning down and giving her a peck on the lips and instantly backing away and going to his room.
Jenny stoop there for a long time not believing what just happened. She finally came to reality and went into her room. She instantly got into her night clothes and went to bed. Although she was really sleepy she was unable to fall asleep. She finally got up and switched the television on. She everntually fell asleep with the the television still on. Around three in the morning she was awaken by the phone next to her ringing. She slowly reached over and pulled it to her ear.
"Hello?"
"Jennifer, I'm sorry to.."
"Nick!" She practically yelled. "What the hell are you doing calling me at...three int he morning?!?"
"I need to talk to you."
"Obviously, what do you want?"
"Would it be okay if I come over there?"
"What, why?"
"I really need to talk to you in person."
"Argh... why not, you already woke me up, this better be good." She said hanging the phone up.
She got out of bed and went to her door. At perfect timing she opened the door just as Nick was raising his hand to knock on the door. He looked down and smiled at her. She opened the and closed it as he walked in. He walked further into the room and sat down on her bed. She looked at him from where she was standing up.
"Jenny....earlier when I kissed you... I've been wanting to do that for a long time...I hope you're not mad at me...its just...I like you alot." He said hanging his hear, his cheeks obviously blushing.
"Nick..." She said pulling at his chin so he could look in her eyes. "Nick, I'm not mad at you, I have no reasin to be mad at you except for you just woke me up but oh well." She said smiling.
"You're not?" She shook her head. "Good." He said smiling.
"Nick.. " She said leveling at his mouth. She slowly inched closer to him until her lips gently touched his.
At first he was shocked but responded by deepening the kist by pushing his tongue into her mouth. The dualed until they had to come up for air. Nick pulled her onto the bed and instantly wrapped her in his arms while laying against the pillows. They shared another sensual kiss before falling asleep in each others arms.





~The End~
Copyright 2001 please do not copy or take any of my work without my permission....
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=1890