The Eyes of the Beholder by AJsSweety
Summary: AJ learns a hard lesson when he meets a young woman that isnt so young. Will he survive his encounter with her or will she take him and his friends and bring them to the dark side of life
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group, Other
Genres: Drama, Suspense, Fantasy, Supernatural
Warnings: Graphic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 11508 Read: 5367 Published: 04/02/04 Updated: 04/14/04
Ch 6 by AJsSweety
***A/N This is a short chapter but I am working on more and want to thank those who are reading it. Please give me feedback lemme know what ur thinking***



“ And what of Matthew?” Nick asked curiously.
“ Matthew is my concern.”
“ No my dear Sabrina, Matthew is my concern.” A voice said from the doorway. Sabrina stood quickly and faced the door. There standing in the entryway was a slender man, in his mid twenties holding a stake to her brother’s heart.
“ What do you want Sean?”
“ What do I always want Sabrina?”
“ I won’t love you.” Sabrina snapped.
“ Not this time my dear. See I’ve come to see that you’ve been making your little brood a bit bigger. Couldn’t just be satisfied with you and Matthew could you.”
“ You’ve known me for over three hundred years was I ever satisfied?”
“ Three hundred years?” Matthew choked out.
“ Yes brother dear, this is Sean Waltman, I made him over three hundred years ago.”
“ But he doesn’t look more than..”
“ More than 25?” Sean said with an evil smile.
“ My sweet Sean.” Sabrina said as he shoved Matthew away from him. Sabrina pulled Sean close to her and kissed him deeply. She smiled as she heard AJ’s low growl.
“ Don’t fret now lover. Sean and I are old friends. Do you remember Sean, Amethyst?”
“ Very much so. You where so much fun to torture. And a vicious hunter.” Amethyst said moving over to them. She ran her fingers over the cross tattoo that took up a large portion of his left arm.
“ I never understood why you got that.”
“ It’s a piece of art.” He said simply as he entered the house.
“ Art my ass. I was amazed you sat still long enough.”
“ Well I did. And why are you surprised I was there the day you got that dragon on your back.”
“ You’re the one that designed it if I recall. It’s been to long.” Sabrina said hugging her friend.
“ Yes that it has. I see you’ve gained a few new people.”
“ Yes this is Nickolas, Howard and Alexander.”
“ I’m Howie, that’s Nick and the tattooed freak over there is Alex." Howie said, receiving a slap from his friend. Howie smiled and looked back at Sean.
“ Haven’t I seen you somewhere before?”
“ Sure have.” Sean said taking a seat at the large table.
“ Where?”
“ I am also a professional wrestler.” Sean said.
“ X-pac.” AJ said recognizing the smaller man.
“ Yep.” Sean said reaching across the table and taking a piece of toast.
“ Hey find your own breakfast.” Nick said. Sean looked at him, and one second Nick was sitting in the chair next Sean had him pinned to the floor growling loudly.
“ Sean enough. You don’t have to show the boy your stronger than he is.” Amethyst said looking at him.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=2303