The Eyes of the Beholder by AJsSweety
Summary: AJ learns a hard lesson when he meets a young woman that isnt so young. Will he survive his encounter with her or will she take him and his friends and bring them to the dark side of life
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group, Other
Genres: Drama, Suspense, Fantasy, Supernatural
Warnings: Graphic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 11508 Read: 5183 Published: 04/02/04 Updated: 04/14/04

1. Ch 1 by AJsSweety

2. Ch 2 by AJsSweety

3. Ch 3 by AJsSweety

4. Ch 4 by AJsSweety

5. Ch 5 by AJsSweety

6. Ch 6 by AJsSweety

7. Ch 7 by AJsSweety

Ch 1 by AJsSweety
She was breath taking; he had to admit that. He had watched her move her body to the rhythm of the music and it only seemed to make him want her that much more. It was more than lust, deep inside of his soul his body cried out for her. He slowly moved across the dance floor and took his position behind her. His hands on her hips as they flowed flawlessly across the floor with the music. He closed his eyes and let her scent fill him as they danced. He knew people where watching the seductive way they were dancing but he didn’t care. All that mattered to him in that moment was being close to her. Finally the music ended and she moved away from him. He opened his eyes and scanned the crowd looking for his breath taking beauty. Finally his eyes came to rest on her as she sat at the bar. She was talking to a young man that seemed rather interested in her but he seemed to think she looked rather bored with him.

He decided that he would wait until she was alone. She seemed to be in an intense conversation with the young man and had no reason to step into their private chat. He sat down at the bar.
“ Ginger Ale. “ He said kindly, the bartender muttered something and went to fetch the drink.
“ Here you go. Hey not point in bothering with her. She is here every night, always looking the same, usually dancing with different men. And yet doesn’t seem to care at the least and leaves with that guy.” The bartender said placing the drink in front of him.
“ Really, what can you tell me about her?” He asked facing the bartender.
“ I would say she can’t be much older than her mid to late twenty’s, beautiful girl.”
“ I can see that much. She doesn’t seem the type to come in and basically whore around. So something else must be up with her.”
“ I wouldn’t bother. He’s with her every night and wont let a single man leave with her.” The bartender informed him as he refilled his drink.
“ Really now. I might have to change that.”
“ You sure can try mister but there’s something about that girl that just drives men away.” The bartender said walking away.

This wasn’t going to detour him from what he had intended on doing. Running his fingers threw his spiked black hair he headed for the door. He was tired and playing games with a girl like her would require lots of sleep.
“ Hey Alex you going to wait for me?” A voice said behind him.
“ Oh sorry D I forgot you where here.” AJ said looking at his long time friend.
“ From the way you where eyeing up Sabrina I am sure that she was getting your undivided attention.”
“ You know who she is?”
“ Sure she’s in here every night and I do own the place.” Howie said looking at him.
“ Yeah I am forgetful aren’t I?”
“ Very much so. That girl can do that to a man. That’s Sabrina Dark, and her brother Matthew.”
“ Oh he’s not a boyfriend?”
“ Oh hell no. I haven’t seen a man dare leave with her when they get one look from Matthew. But she’s here every night dressed basically the same way. Long black skirt boots and that reveling shirt. She’s got a lot to show off and her brother isn’t happy she’s doing so.”
“ She’s a beautiful woman. Any man would be glad to have her on their arm.”
“ Be careful what you wish for J, you might not like what you get. Remember Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.”
“ Yeah I know.” AJ said heading towards his car.




Sabrina looked at her brother and smiled.
“ Netted another one.” Matthew said as he ran his finger over her cheek.
“ Yes I noticed, and a handsome one to boot. Loved the tattoos.”
“ What about his nosy friend? I mean he’s noticed that you’ve blown off many a man in here. But you’ve never really left alone.”
“ Don’t worry about Mr. Dorough. I have plans for him.” She smiled wickedly.
“ Very good. Now shall we go home and see if our newest catch comes back tomorrow?”
“ Oh brother dear I promise you. He will return tomorrow. I had him from the moment hey lay eyes on me.”
“ Good. Now remember what mother always taught you. Never play with them to long.”
“ Oh no, this is going to be my best yet. Speaking of best, we must go and check on our latest catch. I am betting he’s waking up just about now.” She said leading her brother from the club. They arrived at their large dark home. Sabrina walked into the house and flipped on the light. The house seemed seemingly harmless as you walked into the main part of the house. They had a couch; two chairs an end table and a coffee table in the center of the room. Pictures littered the room of various sizes and shapes. They continued threw the house and down towards the basement. Sabrina smiled wickedly as she heard their captive screaming for help as they neared the bottom of the steps.
“ I would stop Chris.” She said as she came into view. The man that was chained to the wall stopped what he was doing and turned towards her. His naked skin was bruised and bleeding, Sabrina walked up and ran her fingers over his chest as she kissed his lips to quiet his protests.
“ Let me go.” He whispered as he saw Matthew come into the room.
“ But what fun would that be?” Sabrina said looking at him.
“ Please.” He begged. Sabrina slapped him hard across the face and hissed loudly.
“ Never beg. I will never have one of my slaves begging.” She growled as she captured his mouth in a fierce kiss once again. This time she bit his lower lip and began sucking the blood from it. Chris wiggled and tried to break free of her grasp only to have her rake her nails down his chest, causing him to howl in pain.
“ Matthew my dear, would you like a taste. I know you haven’t fed this evening.” She said looking up at Chris. Her face had changed and Chris gasped at the site of the monster before him. Sabrina smiled her fangs now glistening in the light of the room. Matthew placed his hands on her shoulders and kissed her cheek as he moved forward to the meal that lay before him.
“ Maybe he should join us?”
“ No, brother dear he’s not worth of immortality.” Sabrina said smiling at Chris. Chris wasn’t sure what they where talking about but he was beginning to dread ever leaving with her that night.
“ Then I shall feed.”
“ Be my guest brother. Then dispose of him.” She said kissing Chris’s lips once again. She licked the blood from his lips before she turned on her heal and headed up the stairs. She could hear Chris screaming not for her to leave and then heard a pain filled scream as Matthew tore into him.
“ Goodnight sweet prince.” She whispered as she closed the door. She knew Matthew would be down there for sometime. He enjoyed playing with his meal.

She made herself comfortable on the couch and picked up the remote. She clicked on the television and began flipping threw the channels in hope of finding something to watch at this late hour. She could hear the faint screams of Chris threw the floor but she just turned up the television to drown out the noise. She turned on the music channel was pleasantly surprised to find her next catch in a video.
“ That was the Backstreet Boys with Quit Playin’ Games with my heart. In news Backstreet Boy AJ McLean was seen leaving his Friend Howie Dorough’s club this evening. And he was sober, we congratulate AJ on his contued success in his sobriety.”
“ He’s going to be a challenge.” Matthew said walking up behind her.
“Yes he will. The others where easier, slipping something into their drinks was easy. But if he’s not a drinker, I will do it the old fashioned way.” Sabrina said kissing his hand.
“ Do you think you can?” Matthew asked. Sabrina hissed and stood.
“ I have not lost my touch and you best never forget that brother dear.” Sabrina said looking at him. Matthew lowered his head and nodded.
“ Forgive me.” He said quietly. Sabrina moved around the couch and pulled him close.
“ All forgiven. Tomorrow before we take Mr. McLean bring me another specimen.”
“ What kind?”
“ Anything your heart desires.” She cooed in his ear. He shuttered under her touch and sighed.
“ Him.” He said pointing towards the television. Nick Carter’s face flashed across the screen with dates of his local tour.
“ Then he shall be yours.” She said kissing his lips lightly. “ My pet you can have them all if you desire.” She giggled as she sat down on the couch.
“ No just him.” Matthew said looking at Nick’s face intently.
“ And what shall you be doing to him?”
“ I want a play mate. Someone that will remain with us.”
“ Then so be it. He’ll be your slave.” Sabrina said.
“ Good.” Matthew said heading into the back of the house. Sabrina sighed and followed him seeing the cue that the sun was about to rise and she needed some rest.
Ch 2 by AJsSweety
Nick Carter stood on the porch of his large house watching the sunrise over the water. This was the only time he had to himself as of late and wanted to take advantage of it. He felt arms wrap around his bare waist.
“ Come back to bed.” Paris Hilton cooed in his ear. Nick sighed and allowed her to pull him back into the bedroom. Nick lay on the bed and Paris lay her head on his chest and drifted off to sleep. Nick wasn’t sure why he was with a girl like her but for now he was happy enough to not worry about what people said about her reputation or even his. He closed his own eyes and went back to sleep unknown to him that that the sunrise he had witnessed would be his last.


AJ McLean stretched and looked out his front window. It was another lovely day in Florida. He wondered what was on the agenda for the day. Looking at his clock and seeing that it was nearly noon he knew that all of his friends would be up. Dialing Nick’s number first he waited and heard a sleepy voice answer the phone.
“ ‘Ello.”
“ Morning sleepy head.” AJ said stifling a laugh.
“ Hey J. what’s up man?” Nick said now fully awake. AJ could hear Paris groaning about a call early in the evening.
“ Well I was wondering if you’d like to join me for lunch today? Just you.” AJ said pointing out he didn’t want Nick’s bimbo along.
“ Sure J. When?”
“ Bout an hour?” AJ asked.
“ Sure man. Paris baby I am going out with Alex.” Nick said talking to her.
“ Why? It’s your day off, we were supposed to do something.” She whined.
“ I promised.” Nick said, trying to keep the annoyance out of his voice.
“ Fine. I’ll call my sister and we will go shopping. Maybe I’ll go home to my place tonight.”
“ That’s fine baby.” Nick said quickly kissing her. “ All right J see you in an hour.” Nick said hanging up. AJ shook his head and hung up the phone and stood. He needed a shower before he could meet his friend for lunch and then business. Making his way down the hall he pulled his shirt over his hand and deposited it on the floor as he entered his bathroom. He reached in and started the shower and then started the radio that was built into the wall. Sliding from his jeans and boxers he climbed into the shower. He let the hot water run over his tight muscles as he began to wash.



Nick waited outside his home, he was wearing his baseball cap and dark sunglasses hoping that while they were out they didn’t get noticed. He looked up when he heard AJ’s car pull into the driveway. Nick climbed into the truck and waited for AJ to pull away before Paris could stop them.
“ Hey you seemed eager to get away from Paris.” AJ said looking at Nick.
“ She’s driving me insane man.”
“ Then break it off with her. Paris is a rude bitch that thinks she’s richer than god.” AJ said keeping his eyes on the road.
“ I might have to, she’s getting to clingy.” Nick said sighing as he saw the restaurant coming into view.
“ Feeling up to Mexican?”
“ Sure sounds good. And it’s the new place so they won’t know who we are.” Nick said pulling his hat down further.
“ Oh I know that’s part of the reason I picked the place.” AJ said pulling the car to a stop. Shutting off the engine and heading out of the car they headed inside. Nick was highly surprised on how nice the place was as the waitress seated them and took their drink order right away.
“ Nice place.” Nick said. He looked outside and noticed that the sun had started to set. “ How the hell far out his this place?”
“ Bout an hour outside Marathon why?” AJ said looking at his watch.
“ Then that means it’s like nearly five?”
“ Yep sounds about right.” AJ said looking up at the pretty waitress. Her nametag said Amethyst on it.
“ Pretty name.” AJ commented.
“ Thanks. What would you gentlemen like for dinner this evening?” She asked smiling sweetly at them.
“ I’ll have the combo plate.” AJ said looking at her and then at Nick.
“ Sounds good I’ll have the same thing.” Nick said handing her the menu. Amethyst wrote down their order and nodded and headed towards the back.



The clock said half past nine when Amethyst finally got done with her.
“ Hello Amy.” A voice said from the darkness.
“ Sabrina.” Amethyst said with a smile.
“ How are you my friend?” She asked coming out of the shadows.
“ I am good. What brings you in these parts?”
“ I moved here about six months ago.”
“ Oh right around the time those boys started coming up missing.”
“ Very good. And we thought that we wanted to include our old friend in on our recent idea.” Sabrina said looking at Amethyst.
“ And old friend what idea would that be.” Amethyst asked eyeing her friend suspiciously.
“ This. We want them, I want him particularly, and Matthew seemed to find the young blond of great interest more a toy but interest none the less. And you know me well enough to know I would never say no to my little brother.”
“ Yes that even I know. They are a handsome bunch. I’ll take the Latino. He seems to have the right look and I’ve been without a companion for over three hundred years.”
“ I remember him. If I recall you became tired of his company and staked him yourself. Such a good girl, learned so much from me.” Sabrina said with an evil smile. “ Come I’ve picked up a snack we must take it back to my home before it becomes to aware.” She said leading them to the van she drove. Amethyst smiled as they walked to the van, she peeked into the van and was pleasantly surprised to find a delectable treat lying bound and gagged in the back.

“ My goodness isn’t he just a delight to look at.”
“ Yes he is. Come we must get him back to the house.” Sabrina said looking at her friend. Amethyst climbed into the van and sat where the young man couldn’t see her. She ran her fingers lightly over his arms and could feel him shiver under her touch.
“He’ll do just fine.” She said with a smile as she licked her lips. She looked out the main window as a large house came into view.
“ Wow nice place. I heard the old Witherspoon mansion had been bought didn’t think it had been you.” She said as they came to a stop.
“ Matthew take our treat to the basement make sure he’s ready for us. Then go and fetch yourself a meal. Don’t bring it back here. Do as you wish with it. Return in two hours.” Sabrina said looking at her brother.
“ Yes Sabrina.” He said carrying the struggling form into the house. Amethyst smiled and followed her friend into the house.
“ Same on Sab always wanting to have her privacy when it came to her kill.”
“ Oh no this is much different. We’ve added something you’ll enjoy to our basement.” Sabrina said leading her friend down the stairs as Matthew headed out the door that lead to the yard. As soon as he cleared the door Matthew changed form and a wolf stood in his place.
“ Always a show off little brother. Don’t be late.” She scolded the wolf. It sniffed the air and howled once and tore off into the woods. Amethyst smiled as she came upon their snack, the boy or young man, he couldn’t have been more than twenty and he looked terrified his large blue eyes showed his fear. She could smell his fear as she approached him.
“ Let me go.”
“ Not a chance. I don’t get a young meal such as yourself very often.” Amethyst said with a smile, her fangs showing causing the boy to scream. Sabrina backhanded the boy hard silencing his scream.
“ I will not have my newest pet screaming. Now say your sorry.” Sabrina said looking at the boy. He nodded obediently and said he was sorry. Sabrina smiled and ran her fingers over his cheek.
“ He will make a fine slave.” She smiled.
“ May I?”
“ Not before I have a taste of his sweet virgin blood.” Sabrina said sinking her teeth into his arm. She pulled away and licked her lips.
“ He’s all yours.”

Sabrina stepped back away from Amethyst as she moved towards the boy, he began to shiver but not from the cold but from the look in her eyes. Amethyst slowly ran her hand down his bare skin, she had to thank Matthew for preparing this young lad so well. She looked up and down the young man’s tan and sculpted body and had to smile, he was very well endowed.
“ My goodness. Now do you have a name?” She whispered seductively.
“ Billy.” He stammered as she ran her hands up his legs, her fingers slowly moving over the erection he had.
“ Well Billy you seem to be excited.”
“ What are you going to do to me?” He asked, his eyes coming to rest on Sabrina, who sat in the corner watching.
“ Why young Billy, such a question to ask, aren’t you excited to be loved by two beautiful women.” Sabrina asked from her place in the corner.
“ Loved yes. But this isn’t love.” He said pulling on the chains that held his arms in place. “ And what of the beast that left here.”
“ My brother? Oh he shall return later. But not before we are done with you.” Sabrina said watching Amethyst.
Ch 3 by AJsSweety
Amethyst placed her hands around his erection and began pumping as she kissed his neck. She could hear him moan low in his throat as she sunk her teeth into his neck and began to drink. She could feel his body tense both from pleasure and pain. Sabrina stood and moved closer running her hand threw Billy’s hair as his unfocused eyes settled on her. Sabrina leaned in and captured his mouth in a passionate kiss that she held until she felt his body go limp.
“ You didn’t kill him now did you?” Sabrina asked brushing Billy’s hair from his face.
“ No of course not. Now if you’ll take the pleasure make him one of us.” Amethyst said backing up away from Billy. Sabrina was more than ready to perform the task as she slit open her wrist with her fingernail and held her wrist to his mouth.
“ Drink now.” She ordered. She felt him clamp on and begin to drink heavily as his eyes snapped open. She pulled her wrist away and heard him moan.
“ More.” He demanded. Sabrina looked at him and backhanded him hard across the face.
“ Never beg. You will get more when I am ready to give you more.” Sabrina said looking at him.
“ I am sorry mistress.” Billy said sadly. Sabrina touched his now red cheek with her fingertips and then leaned in and kissed him.
“ Very good. Now I am going to unchain you. Matthew will be back soon. When he returns you will do as he says. He will teach you how to hunt and transform.” Sabrina said.
“ What of you mistress? Aren’t you going to teach me anything?” Billy asked looking from Sabrina to Amethyst.
“ We have other business to attend to.” Sabrina said looking at her friend. She could see Amethyst was anticipating the evening’s events. She smiled and ran her painted finger over Amethyst’s cheek.
“ Come now we must be ready.” She said as she felt Billy’s arms wrap around her waist. She smiled as she felt his soft lips kissing her neck wanting her attention. Sabrina giggled as he turned his attention to Amethyst who seemed more than willing to give him her attention while they waited for Matthew to return.
“ Get dressed.” Sabrina ordered slapping Billy hard on the ass.
“ Yes Mistress.” Billy said gathering his cloths and began to quickly dress.
“ Does he have to?” Amethyst whined. She loved to see a manservant wondering threw the home in as little as possible.
“ He must be ready for Matthew when he arrives.” Sabrina reminded her.
“ I am here sister.” Matthew said kissing her neck. Sabrina turned and captured his mouth in a mind-blowing kiss.
“ OK that is something different.” Billy commented as they broke the kiss.
“ When you are alone as long as we’ve been things tend to change.” Sabrina said as she headed up the stairs. Billy followed first then Amethyst and then Matthew as they came back up into the main part of the house. Matthew looked at Billy as he sat down beside Amethyst.
“ Seems we have a new lap dog.” Matthew hissed.
“ We do and you best learn to know your place Matthew.” Sabrina growled.
“ I know my place and it’s always been by your side. Making sure that you’ve got everything you want. I want Nick Carter and I want him tonight.”
“ Then my pet you shall have him.” Sabrina said with a wicked smile.
“ How do we get him. I’ve heard he has a lot of security?” Amethyst asked.
“ Oh my dear Ame we’ve learned over the centuries to improvise when we aren’t sure how things are going to work out. First my brother we return to the club. I’ve got unfinished business with one Alexander McLean.” Sabrina said as they headed out of the house. Billy stood on the steps for a moment unsure of what he was to do.
“ Come Billy. You don’t have to stay home alone not tonight.” Amethyst said motioning for him to follow. Billy scrambled down the steps and caught up with them. They arrived at the club a short time later.
“ For now you are to stay with Matthew.” Sabrina said looking at Billy.
“ Yes Mistress.”
“ Remember I’m Mistress Sabrina and this is Mistress Amethyst and He’s Master Matthew. You do as we all say.”
“ Yes Mistress Sabrina.” Billy said heading to stand next to Matthew. Sabrina ran her fingers threw her hair and headed into the club. Tonight she wanted Alex McLean and she would have him one way or another. Sabrina smiled when she spotted him sitting in the corner smoking a cigarette and drinking a soda. She knew he wasn’t one to drink anymore. Sabrina turned and looked at Amethyst and noticed she had her eyes set on a handsome blond in the corner. She ran her fingers over her friend’s cheek.
“ Now remember, we are here to get him then we get what Matthew wants. Then my friend it’s all fun for you. You pick the man you want and we get him.” Sabrina said kissing her friend’s cheek.
“ Sounds perfect.” Amethyst said her voice nearly purring with anticipation of the night’s events.


AJ looked up and had seen Sabrina enter the club; he didn’t want to seem to excited about the fact that she had returned. AJ scanned the crowed and found Howie off in a corner talking to a young woman. Smooth very smooth D. AJ thought to himself with a smile. Music started and he watched Sabrina walk out onto the dance floor, alone as usual. She wore tight leather pants and a short leather top that revealed more of her than he had seen when they first had an encounter. Her long dark hair flowing around her shoulders and her eyes closed as she moved her body seductively to the music. AJ slid from the booth and made his way to her again taking his place behind her, his hands resting on her hips as he felt her body move closer to his.
“ Hello Alex.” Sabrina whispered as she turned and faced him, grinding her hips into his. She heard a low moan escape his slightly parted lips. AJ looked down into her eyes and smiled. He was lost deep within the blue and silver of her eyes as she moved her hands up his back as she danced closely to him. People watching could feel the sexual tension between the two as they danced sexually on the dance floor. Sabrina’s eyes scanned the room and she smiled ever so slightly when she saw Amethyst find her prey.

Amethyst had found Howie talking to a young woman in the corner. She could see the young woman had no interest in Howie what so ever as she pushed herself between the two. Howie was about to protest when Amethyst led him to the dance floor. Dancing seemed to work for Sabrina why not her. She pulled Howie close as she danced closely to him. She slid her leg up his as she leaned back exposing her ample breasts to Howie. Howie’s eyes seemed trained on her every move, he couldn’t take his eyes or hands off the creature he held close as he danced like he hadn’t danced before. His body’s reactions to her every move excited him even more. Amethyst pressed her lips to his and passionately kissed him. She felt his hands move up her back as he pulled her close, deepening the kiss. She knew she had him hook line and sinker.
“ I’m Howie.” He said once they had broken the kiss.
“ Amethyst.” She said smiling at him. Howie couldn’t believe how beautiful her eyes where, the amethyst color seemed to almost glow in the light. Her nearly ivory complexion seemed to fascinate him as he ran his fingers over her shoulders. He moved his fingers to touch her silky soft blond hair. He had never seen a woman like before. It almost seemed as if she’d disappear if he let her go.
“ Will you join me?” She said taking his hand and leading him from the club. Howie never protested once as they moved outside and she pinned him to the wall beyond view. She kissed his soft lips and ran her hands eagerly over his tanned skin. What a wonderful vampire he’d make. She thought to herself as she kissed his neck softly.



Sabrina smiled as she touched AJ’s cheek. His skin was soft to the touch as her fingers traced his goatee.
“ Come with me Alex.” She said low, her voice seducing him as her hands pulled him along. She saw that Matthew and Billy waited patiently by the bar. AJ looked at Sabrina and smiled, her long dark hair, and soft alabaster skin seemed to glow in the light of the club. Her blue and silver eyes danced as she smiled at him.
“ I’ve never met anyone like you. Sabrina where have you been hiding?”
“ In your past.” She said smiling at him. She led him out of the club and could hear the low moaning of another couple. But she wasn’t going to let that ruin her plans as she led AJ back to the van. She slid the door open and pulled him inside with her. Closing the door she pinned him to the floor as she began kissing him fiercely. AJ moved his hands up under her top as he began to message her breasts as he tried to pull the top off. Sabrina straddled him as she pinned his arms above his head. AJ tipped his head and smiled at the change in events. Sabrina wanted to prove she was in charge as she leaned down and softly kissed his lips. AJ tried to move his arms and was slightly surprised to find that she was stronger than she looked. Sabrina smiled wickedly at him, which seemed to scare AJ a little more than he had wanted to admit.
“ Having fun?” She asked, her voice deep and husky as she leaned down and began to kiss his cheek and then kiss his neck again. She heard him gasp as she sunk her teeth into his neck; she could feel him wiggling under her trying to free himself as she drank from him. Finally Sabrina felt AJ’s body go limp under her. She pulled away and smiled as she pressed her now bleeding wrist to his lips, he clamped on and began drinking she pulled her arm away and watched as he drifted into a listless sleep.
“ Welcome to my world Lover.” She whispered kissing his cheek. She slid the door open and smiled as Amethyst carried Howie into the van.
“ I see you found your new playmate. How long will this one last?”
Ch 4 by AJsSweety
“ This one is his best friend. I found a picture of the two of them together in his wallet. This will be such fun. I haven’t had this much fun in centuries.”
“ I know. Matthew time to go.” She whispered into the air. She smiled as Matthew and Billy exited the Club as if they had heard her. Matthew climbed into the van followed by Billy.
“ Seems we have two new friends.” Billy said sitting down near Amethyst.
“ Yes these are our two new playmates. We must make a quick stop before we return home.” Sabrina said smiling at Matthew.
“ I get what I want?” Matthew asked excited by the prospect of finally getting his own playmate.
“ Yes my dearest.” Sabrina said running her fingers over his cheek.
“ What of those two?” Billy asked.
“ They will sleep until tomorrow night.” Sabrina said simply.
“ I didn’t.”
“ I didn’t wish you to.” Sabrina said looking at him. Billy nodded understanding what she was meaning as she climbed into the drivers seat.


Paris Hilton stood looking out at the ocean as she heard the door open. She turned to see Nick walking into the house with a young woman on his arm.
“ Who’s this?” Paris hissed looking at the pale skinned young woman.
“ This? Oh this is Sabrina. Her friend Amethyst is sitting outside and then there is Sabrina’s brother Matthew.” Nick said absently. Amethyst stood in the entryway of the room as Sabrina led Nick to the couch. Paris fumed as she watched Sabrina move her hands up Nick’s now exposed chest.
“ Bastard what are you doing?” Paris shouted moving over to the couch. Amethyst intercepted her standing between her friend and the fuming mortal.
“ Get out of my way bitch.” Paris said slapping Amethyst hard. Amethyst growled and grabbed Paris by the throat and lifted her off the floor.
“ Listen to me little girl and listen good. I am no bitch and you will never lay another hand on me again.” She said looking at Paris. Paris gasped as she watched Amethyst’s eyes turn an eerie white as she saw Amethyst’s fangs.
“ What are you?” Paris gasped trying to break free of the grip. Amethyst smiled widely as she threw Paris across the room. Paris landed hard against the far wall slumping stunned to the floor.
“ I am something that comes from your nightmares.” Amethyst said walking towards the now frightened woman.
“ Nick help me.” Paris begged looking towards her boyfriend.
“ He can’t help you my dear. He only obeys my voice.” Matthew said from the doorway. Paris looked to see Matthew and tried to crawl her way to him.
“ Please I beg you don’t kill me.”
“ Oh I wont be the one killing you.” Matthew said as Sabrina walked over with Nick.
“ She will.” Sabrina said as Amethyst grabbed Paris by the arms, the loud sound of one of the breaking could be heard outside. Paris screamed in pain as Amethyst shoved her forward towards the black van.
“ Oh no. She rides in the trunk of his car.” Sabrina said looking at the horrified look on Paris’s face. Matthew scooped Paris up into his arms and headed for Nick’s prized Porsche. He reached in and popped the trunk and deposited Paris inside. Slamming the trunk you could hear Paris screaming from inside begging for help.
“ Silence her.” Sabrina growled knowing that Paris would draw attention to them. Matthew nodded and opened the trunk.
“Oh thank god. I though you where going to leave me in there.” Paris said looking at Matthew. Nick appeared behind Matthew holding rope and duct tape. Paris screamed loudly as Nick taped her mouth shut as Matthew tied her arms and legs. Once they were sure she wasn’t a threat they looked at her. Tears rolled down Paris’s cheeks as she looked at her boyfriend. His once blue eyes where nearly white as he stared at her.
“ Very good. Now you get to drive.” Matthew said kissing Nick’s cheek. Nick smiled evilly as he closed the trunk; Paris’s muffled screams heard for a moment before he started the car. Sabrina smiled as they drove back to the house. She was happy they had purchased the house on the edge of town. No one ever wanted to come there seeing as the place was haunted but to vampires ghosts aren’t much of a threat. Nick carried a struggling Paris into the house and dropped her hard on the tile floor of the kitchen.
“ Matthew take her down stairs. Nickolas bring in your friends and then go rest.”
“ Yes Mistress.” Nick said mindlessly. Paris screamed as Matthew carried her down the stairs.
“ This is going to be such fun.”
“ It’s been centuries since I’ve tortured anyone.”
“ Paris Hilton deserves it. But we must do so before sunrise because I don’t want her dead body in my house.” Sabrina said smiling.
“ Sister. Once Nick has finished with his friends I am going to retire for the evening with him.” Matthew said smiling.
“ Be good Matthew. I don’t want people to think my little brother is gay.”
“ Far from it my sister. But he will obey me. I will find me a wonderful woman to make my own.” William said quickly kissing her before disappearing into the livingroom.
“ He’s a sweet boy.” Amethyst said looking at her friend
“ He always has been. That was the one reason I made him a vampire. My brother was always sick. He was ready to die the day I made him a vampire.”

~~~~ Flash back ~~~~

Sabrina stood looking in the window of her brother’s room. He lay on his large bed, fever had taken him once again and this time it would claim him. He had taken a turn after her death ten years before. He didn’t know that she was watching him or that she never died that night at the hands of her attacker. He mourned her death every day for nearly a year and never really recovered after she was gone. She watched him become a handsome man and wanted him to remain that way after her death. She slid quietly threw the open window and placed her hand over his mouth. Matthew’s eyes grew wide as he stared at her, he was thinking she was there as his angel to bring him home to her. Sabrina smiled wickedly as she pressed her lips against her brother’s throat; she could feel the warmth of the fever as she began kissing him. Matthew moaned in pleasure as she sunk her teeth into his throat and began drinking. She pulled away and pressed her wrist to his mouth. She felt him clamp on and drink eagerly till she finally pulled free and ran her fingers over his cheek.
“ Sleep now my brother for tomorrow night you will wake in a whole New World.” Sabrina said moving away and out the window.
She returned the very next evening, she saw her grieving mother standing over her now dead brother. Smiling evilly she knew that dressed as she was and ten years had changed her enough in her mothers eyes.
“ I am sorry for your loss.” Sabrina said keeping the vale over her face.
“ Thank you.” She said. Sabrina waited until she was alone with Matthew before she woke him.
“ Come my brother it’s time for your new life.” She said sliding the coffin lid off and smiling as Matthew sat up.
“ My sister, my beloved.” He whispered as he climbed from his eternal-resting place.
“ My beloved. We’ve come full circle and it’s time that you come and learn about your new life.” Sabrina said leading him out into the darkness.

~~~ End Flashback ~~~

Sabrina shook off the memory and started down the stairs to see their newest victim. Paris Hilton looked up as they entered, tears streamed down her cheeks as she looked at her tormentors.
“ Please.” Paris begged.
“ Begging will do no good. I’ve seen how much of a common whore you are. Using a nice young man like Nick Carter to clean up your image.” Amethyst said moving forward with the hot rod she held. She pressed the rod against the inside of Paris’s leg. Paris let out a shrill scream as the flesh began to burn.
“ Burn baby burn.” Sabrina said evilly as Amethyst took the rod and moved it up Paris’s leg. Amethyst smiled as she moved and positioned the rod in just the right place and slammed it into Paris much as a man would causing the bound woman to scream even louder.
“ End it. I grow tired of her screaming.”
“ I could cut out her tongue.” Amethyst said with a smile. She yanked the rod from Paris and dropped it to the floor. She could see blood flowing freely as she moved around the room looking for a sharp knife.
“ Looking for this dear?” Sabrina asked holding up the knife. Amethyst looked at her friend and smiled.
“ Always knew the things to keep around to excite me don’t you.” Amethyst said kissing her passionately.
“ Always baby.” Sabrina said watching her friend turn to Paris. Paris looked up her eyes filling with tears as she watched the woman approach her. Paris shook her head and began to scream. Amethyst took the knife and drove it into Paris’s throat. Paris began to gag as she found it hard to breathe. Amethyst stepped back and smiled as Paris finally went limp. She moved forward and licked the blood that was flowing freely.
“ Mmm such a tasty whore.” Amethyst said cutting Paris free.
“ Yes I bet she is. Billy take her outside and feed her to the wolves.”
“ Wolves Mistress?”
“ IN the pen out back. They must be hungry by now.” Sabrina said looking at her friend. Amethyst smiled as she retrieved the knife and then watched as Billy took the body from the room.
“ Such a good boy. I do realize that I should have had more fun. But she was becoming such a whiny bitch. Well now let’s see what Matthew has done with Nickolas.” Amethyst said heading up the stairs.



Sabrina smiled as she slid into the large bed, the black silk sheets and canopy seemed to make her room that much darker. She looked outside and could see the small rays of sunlight that streamed threw the closed dark curtains. She ran her fingers slowly over AJ’s cheek as she traced his goatee.
“ My sweet angel.” She whispered kissing his cheek; she smiled to herself as she felt the warmth of his skin. She loved that about new vampires they always had warm skin the first few hundred years that they where alive. After that it seemed the only way to keep the skin warm was being feed. Sabrina was a special vampire, being a mix of a vampire and a sorceress she seemed to be able to remain warm for longer periods of time without feeding. Smiling to herself she remembered the day she brought Amethyst over.
Ch 5 by AJsSweety
~~~ Flash back ~~~
It was the spring of 1691; Amethyst was a young bride to be a proper English lady. Amethyst so named because of her nearly deep purple colored eyes. Sabrina had taken an instant liking to the young woman. William, still ever diligent and always by her side seemed to like her as well.
“ It’s been a hundred years my sister. Do you even remember how to change one?” He asked sarcastically.
“ Unless you want to spend the rest of your vampire life unable to speak brother dear. I’d shut up.” Sabrina said; her light Irish accent coming threw.
“ I am sorry.” He said looking at the wonderful new prospect.
“ Now I must speak to her alone. I wish to make her ours before the next moon rise.” Sabrina said smiling. She reached up and ran her fingers over the cool, deep blue stone she wore around her neck, her source of power. Sabrina walked over and smiled.
“ Hello my dear, you seem excited about something. May I ask what it is?”
“ Why yes. I am to be married tomorrow afternoon.” Amethyst said with a bright smile.
“ Well that is wonderful child.” Sabrina said. Amethyst looked at her strangely and noted her strange accent.
“ Where are you from stranger?”
“ Ireland originally. But my brother and I moved to England but when he was just a wee child.”
“ Where is he?”
“ He’s the handsome gentlemen standing near the buggy. Giving us ladies some space.” Sabrina said pointing towards Matthew. Matthew knew his cue and reached up and tipped his hat towards them. Amethyst smiled at the gesture and then looked back at Sabrina. She had taken quiet a liking in the blue stone Sabrina wore around her neck.
“ What manor of necklace is that?”
“ Ah this? Tis nothing.” Sabrina said as she ran her fingers over the blue crystal. The stone seemed to almost glow the more she ran her fingers over it.
“ Must be something special.”
“ Aye that it is. My own grandmother gave it to me on her death bed.” Sabrina said. Twas true, her grandmother did give it to her on her deathbed but it was Sabrina that was killing her at the time.
“ How lovely.” Amethyst said touching the stone.
“ What is your name child?”
“ I am Amethyst.” She said politely.
“ So named for your beautiful eyes I suspect.” Sabrina said with a smile.
“ Yes that is true. My father thought it appropriate to name me as such. For a child with nearly purple eyes is rare.”
“ And a special child you must be.”
“ Father fears that I will never marry for most men fear a woman with eyes such as mine.” Amethyst said.
“ But yet you are to be married.”
“ Father has arranged this marriage. I did not pick James nor do I love him.”
“ Seems so unfair that such a beautiful dove as yourself would not find a beau on her own.”
“ How did you ever find one of your own? I see the strange color of your eyes.”
“ You mean the blue of the sky, the silver of the moon and the green of the emerald?”
“ Yes such beautiful eyes and you seem happy with such.”
“ I am but my eyes have never been looked at so closely before.” Sabrina said.
“ What is your name?”
“ I am called Sabrina. He is Matthew. My little brother.”
“ Not so little it seems.” Amethyst said with a smile. Sabrina had to admit Amethyst was right, Matthew stood nearly six-foot and had broad shoulders and a muscular build.
“ He mustn’t be more than twenty-two.”
“ That is correct.”
“ Well I must part company with you. My beau awaits my return and my father will worry for I have been gone to long.” Amethyst said climbing into the waiting buggy and left. Sabrina looked at her brother and walked back over to him, her heals clicking on the cobble stone street.
“ What of the child?”
“ She will be ours by the nights end.” Sabrina said.
“ How so?”
“ Her heart isn’t in a marriage. She will be willing to leave it at any cost. Even our price will seem small if it where to remove her from her damnation.”
“ She’s not happy?”
“ Oh it’s not as she is happy dear brother but she’s being forced to marry a man whom she does not love.”
“ Then I will free her from such a fate.”
“ That you shall.” Sabrina said climbing into the buggy and waited for Matthew to climb in and they were off to find their new playmate. They waited in the shadows beneath the large house. It was poorly light and good for them as Sabrina raised her arms and they lifted off the ground. Both stood outside Amethyst’s bedroom window, watching her as she changed from her riding cloths to her bed cloths. Her soft singing seemed to capture their attention, her voice was like an angel and Sabrina wished to posses such an angel for her own. Waiting for the lantern to be extinguished they both slid into the room without a sound. Sabrina watched Amethyst sleep as Matthew moved closer to the bed. He had to admit she was a beautiful woman. He flicked his tongue out and ran it down her neck. Amethyst moaned in her sleep yet never stirred. Sabrina kept her eyes trained on their prey as Matthew sunk his teeth into her throat. Amethyst’s eyes snapped open as she gasped trying to push Matthew away.
“ Sleep now child.” Sabrina said calmly waving her hand. Amethyst lay still as Matthew pulled away.
“ Bring her all the way Matthew.” Sabrina said, Matthew nodded and slit his wrist and placed it to Amethyst’s mouth. She began to drink hungrily and held on till finally Matthew had to push her away.
“ Now toss her out the window.”
“ What?”
“ Her family must think she killed herself. She will not be harmed. Her body will mend itself.” Sabrina said. Matthew nodded and lifted Amethyst into his arms and stood her near the window. Anyone passing by would just see Amethyst standing in the window, as the darkness shielded anyone’s site of Matthew as he shoved her out the window and she landed with a sickening crack on the cobble stone street below. Sabrina smiled as she heard a woman scream.
“ Welcome to the family my child.” And with that both where gone. Returning the following evening to retrieve their new family member.

~~ End Flash back. ~~

“ Hello my dear.” Sabrina said looking at AJ. AJ’s eyes where wide with confusion as he looked at the woman that now stood before him.
“ What have you done to me?” AJ asked, fear filling his raspy voice.
“ Made you live forever. That youthful face and beautiful voice will never again change.”
“ And if I didn’t want this? What of that?”
“ Then there is still time for you to change your mind. There behind those dark curtains is a window, if you chose not to remain, as you are, you may end your life. If you chose to remain I’ll be waiting downstairs.” Sabrina snapped. AJ looked at her wide-eyed. He wasn’t sure what to think of her, but he did know that he didn’t want to die, not yet. Sabrina walked downstairs and smiled as Nick looked up at her. His child like face and curiosity was fresh and new.
“ Mistress.” He said sitting down near her. She figured that he must have risen before Matthew or he would have been up already.
“ Where is your Master?”
“ Matthew has gone hunting.” Nick said simply, as he began rummaging threw the refrigerator for something to eat.
“ Is this eatable?” He asked holding up a small bottle of blood.
“ Yes it is. You may have it.” She answered watching him take off the cap and drink it’s contents as if it were an every day accurance.
“ Where is AJ?”
“ Alex is deciding his fate.” Sabrina said looking up at Amethyst.
“ Really now? Howie didn’t seem to mind his new life.”
“ He’s not as attached to being mortal as Alex is it seems.”
“ I can not change what has been done.” Howie said coming in behind Amethyst, kissing her neck lightly.
“ That is very true. But of your other friends?”
“ We must speak with them. Change them.” Howie said, his brown eyes seemed to dance with delight.
“ Would you like to do that?”
“ If I may.” He said quietly.
“ If we deem it fit then you may.” She said. Amethyst looked at her friend and then ran her finger over Howie’s cheek. AJ entered the room, his shirt in his hand as he sat down next to Sabrina.
“ I have decided I can’t change what has already been done.”
“ Good choice J.” Howie said getting his friends attention. AJ looked up and shook his head wondering how he had adjusted to the change so well.
“ What of Nick?”
“ He’s one of us. His mind seems more like a child in a way.”
“ That’s Nick for you. Nick do you even understand what’s happened?”
“ I’m a vampire. I’m not stupid Alex.” Nick snapped looking at him.
“ I wasn’t sure if you entirely understood that means no more day time runs. Playing ball with Bri is out.”
“ Not entirely.” Sabrina said with a smile. Her smile sent chills down AJ’s already cold back.
“ How so?”
“ We could make them like us. We’ve already eliminated the one thing that kept Nick human.”
“ That was?”
“ Paris.”
“ Speaking of her. What happened?”
“ She’s dead my son.” Sabrina said with a smile.
“ How?”
“ A little torture and well placed knives.” Amethyst said.
“ She never was one for pain.” Nick said, AJ was surprised it was as if Nick didn’t care what happened to her.
“ D. What do we do now?”
“ We call Brian and Kevin for a meeting. Maybe introduce them to our lovely friends.”
Ch 6 by AJsSweety
***A/N This is a short chapter but I am working on more and want to thank those who are reading it. Please give me feedback lemme know what ur thinking***



“ And what of Matthew?” Nick asked curiously.
“ Matthew is my concern.”
“ No my dear Sabrina, Matthew is my concern.” A voice said from the doorway. Sabrina stood quickly and faced the door. There standing in the entryway was a slender man, in his mid twenties holding a stake to her brother’s heart.
“ What do you want Sean?”
“ What do I always want Sabrina?”
“ I won’t love you.” Sabrina snapped.
“ Not this time my dear. See I’ve come to see that you’ve been making your little brood a bit bigger. Couldn’t just be satisfied with you and Matthew could you.”
“ You’ve known me for over three hundred years was I ever satisfied?”
“ Three hundred years?” Matthew choked out.
“ Yes brother dear, this is Sean Waltman, I made him over three hundred years ago.”
“ But he doesn’t look more than..”
“ More than 25?” Sean said with an evil smile.
“ My sweet Sean.” Sabrina said as he shoved Matthew away from him. Sabrina pulled Sean close to her and kissed him deeply. She smiled as she heard AJ’s low growl.
“ Don’t fret now lover. Sean and I are old friends. Do you remember Sean, Amethyst?”
“ Very much so. You where so much fun to torture. And a vicious hunter.” Amethyst said moving over to them. She ran her fingers over the cross tattoo that took up a large portion of his left arm.
“ I never understood why you got that.”
“ It’s a piece of art.” He said simply as he entered the house.
“ Art my ass. I was amazed you sat still long enough.”
“ Well I did. And why are you surprised I was there the day you got that dragon on your back.”
“ You’re the one that designed it if I recall. It’s been to long.” Sabrina said hugging her friend.
“ Yes that it has. I see you’ve gained a few new people.”
“ Yes this is Nickolas, Howard and Alexander.”
“ I’m Howie, that’s Nick and the tattooed freak over there is Alex." Howie said, receiving a slap from his friend. Howie smiled and looked back at Sean.
“ Haven’t I seen you somewhere before?”
“ Sure have.” Sean said taking a seat at the large table.
“ Where?”
“ I am also a professional wrestler.” Sean said.
“ X-pac.” AJ said recognizing the smaller man.
“ Yep.” Sean said reaching across the table and taking a piece of toast.
“ Hey find your own breakfast.” Nick said. Sean looked at him, and one second Nick was sitting in the chair next Sean had him pinned to the floor growling loudly.
“ Sean enough. You don’t have to show the boy your stronger than he is.” Amethyst said looking at him.
Ch 7 by AJsSweety
** A/N again here is another chapter but I am begging from anyone to give me feedback. I hate writting if no one is really reading Thanks :) ***


“ Sure thing.” Sean said letting Nick back up. Nick brushed off his cloths and sat back down at the table.
“ Stupid.” Nick muttered.
“ I’d watch your mouth little boy, or you’ll spend eternity without a tongue.” Sean said looking at him.
“ Matthew.” Nick whined.
“ Leave him alone Sean.” Sabrina said looking at him.
“ The boy started it.”
“ I don’t care who started it I want it finished.” Sabrina said. Sean narrowed his eyes and sat down at the end of the table, he would wait his time and would get even with Nick.

Sabrina watched her new family and knew that they would be growing by two by the end of the week. She loved having lots of vampires around it made her feel like it did, the day she was changed.


~~~ Flash back ~~~~

She had known that it was bad for any girl to be out past dark. The towns folk where talking about a vampire in the area. She didn’t believe nor fear vampires; they were legend only stories told to scare little children. Sabrina knew her parents didn’t know she was out past dark, she wore a dark black dress and her long hair was down. Her mother would never have allowed her to leave dressed like a whore.
“ Good evening lovely lady.” She heard a voice say. The streets had been mostly deserted and the lantern lights seemed to only make the streets darker. Sabrina narrowed her eyes and tried to look into the darkness to see the stranger that had spoke to her.
“ Good Evening.” She answered politely.
“ What brings such a young creature such as yourself out on a night where a vampire could roam.”
“ I fear no one kind sir.” Sabrina said smiling. She gasped as he stepped from the shadows, he was a handsome man, couldn’t have been more than twenty-five, but his pale skin and almost silver blue eyes seemed to be the most fascinating.
“ You should child. It is not good for one so young to wonder the streets.”
“ I wonder the streets as I see fit, I am no child.” Sabrina said, she could feel her heart racing just looking in his eyes. Something about his eyes seemed to entice her. His hand reached out and touched her cheek, to her surprise it wasn’t cold.
“ As I said you should not.” He said, she could hear a slight accent yet could not place it. “ Come to me child.” He whispered seductively. Sabrina tipped her head and then walked forward.
“ But I don’t know you.”
“ For what would you need to know me? Come I wish to take you away from here.” He said taking her hand.
“ But my family will worry.” Sabrina said trying to pull her hand free.
“ Your family does not care about you. Had they cared they would worry about you now.” He said plainly. Sabrina looked at him and let him led her down the alley from which he came. Sabrina’s mind screamed for her not to go with him, but her body wouldn’t respond, as he pulled her easily into the deep black carriage he had waiting at the end of the alley. She sat silently next to him; she could feel his fingers running over her cheek and down her neck.
“ Such a sweet and innocent child. I bet no man has touched you. Tell me child has a man ever touched you.”
“ No.” Sabrina answered. He looked into her eyes and smiled, her special eyes where glassy and void of feeling.
“ Good, then virgin blood is even better. You must meet my other guests, they weren’t willing as you.” He said, taking her mouth and kissing it deeply. He loved the look of her eyes; there was a hint of blue, green and silver, very special for a child born here on the Emerald Isle. He looked to see the carriage coming to the castle, it was dark and only one lantern was light within the castle. He waited for the carriage to stop and took her hand and led her from it and into the large home.
“ Children I am home.” He called out as he entered, with a flash each of the candles light as if by magic. Sabrina stayed at his side unmoving, unfeeling.
“ Welcome home father.” A young servant said coming towards him.
“ Fetch the others Andrew.”
“ Yes father. She’s lovely, is she a snack?”
“ I presume she’ll be a new child am I right father?”
“ Yes Richard you are.”
“ Father such a young treat and you say she is going to one of us?”
“ Yes I do. Now prepare a room for her Richard.”
“ Yes father.” Richard said heading up the stairs. Sabrina turned and smiled up at him.
“ Such a nice family you have.” She said, he leaned down and kissed her lips and heard a low growl from one of the vampires that had entered the room. Reaching into his pocket he pulled a wooden stake from it and threw it at the person.
“ Is there another objection?” He asked.
“ No Master Raven.” One said.
“ Raven?” Sabrina said looking up at him.
“ Yes dearest that is my name.” Raven said looking at her. Sabrina nodded and turned back towards Richard as he came down the stairs.
“ I have her room ready father. When will the change be performed?”
“ Tomorrow night. For now I must rest.”
“ Master if you sleep your control over her will be gone and she will flee.”
“ Then she rests with me during the day. Come child time for us to retire for the night.” Raven said taking her hand and leading her up the stairs. Sabrina let him lead her up the stairs and down the hall to his dark room. Raven opened the door and ushered her inside. Sabrina looked around the dark room and noted the red and black coloring.
“ Do you often sleep alone?” She asked turning to face him. Raven brushed his hand lightly over her cheek.
“ More often than I’d like.”
“ I will stay with you.” She said softly.
“ I know you will.” Raven said leaning down and kissing her lips again. “ You must change. There behind the curtain is a night dress for you to wear.”
“ All right.” She said licking her lips and heading around the other side of the sliding curtain. She threw her dress over the curtain and then her corset. She came around the curtain, her long hair flowing around her shoulders
“ Come we must rest now.” He said pulling her into his arms he ushered her over to the large black coffin. She looked at it for a moment not quite comprehending what he wanted as he climbed in and reached for her.
“ Come child time for us to rest.” He said, pulling her into the coffin with him and closing the lid. She lay her head on his chest and felt his fingers brush over her cheek as she finally drifted off into a listless sleep.

Raven rose early the next evening, preparing the room for Sabrina’s change. He had been watching her for a while. She always claimed to come from a wealthy family but she really came for a poor family, her grandmother practiced the dark arts and taught them to Sabrina, he wished to possess such a child. He could hear her moans from the open coffin as he walked towards her. He knew his mental hold over her had long since gone but she was tired and had rested with him none the less. Raven reached into the coffin and pulled her into his arms. He looked down at her head resting on his shoulder knowing she was not yet awake, he walked down the stairs and into the basement.
“ Are we ready?” He announced as he entered with her.
“ Yes father.” Damion said looking at him.
“ Good then. She will wake soon.” He said laying Sabrina’s body on the large slab that lay in the center of the room. Damion smiled and secured her wrists and ankles to the table and looked towards his father.
“ What do we do now?”
“ We wait. This ritual must be done right. If a single drop of her blood is lost before I can drink it. The family line will end and we shall all die this night.”
“ I thought that was legend father?”
“ No, not a legend. We must bring a virgin into our brood once every five hundred years or the family will be gone. She will do the same in five hundred years.”
“ Are you sure she’s worthy of being immortal father?”
“ She’s got powerful blood, sorceress blood runs threw her veins and I wish to possess such power.” Raven said. A blood-curdling scream cut threw the nearly silent dungeon. Raven turned and smiled at Sabrina.
“ I see your awake my dear.” He whispered running his fingers over he cheek to calm her. Sabrina stopped screaming and leaned into his touch.
“ Release me.” She whispered.
“ Not yet child. Soon.” He said looking at her. Raven looked into her eyes and saw the power that lay deep beneath them. Sabrina seemed to relax some as Raven’s hands roamed her body. He held his hand out for a moment and a gold handled dagger was placed into it. Raven cut away her gown to reveal the naked body beneath it.
“ Such a sweet age to remain at.” He whispered in her ear, he could hear her soft whimpers as he ran the dagger over her now naked body. He sliced a small wound in her arm and licked it clean.
“ Such sweet blood, untouched and pure.” He said licking his lips. He leaned down and cut her again eliciting a scream from Sabrina this time.
“ Shush now.” He whispered looking into her eyes. Sabrina stopped screaming and relaxed.
“ Let me do my work, soon my child you will be mine forever.” He said cutting her again, this time she made no sound. Raven raised his arms and began reciting an old incantation.
“ Offer this virgin to you oh mother of us all. Her blood is pure, as is her body. She will be yours forever. A child of darkness that has never been touched by the hands of a man, for this be your will.” He said, as the flames grew higher.
“ Drink my children, feast upon the flesh of our virgin.” Raven said stepping back away from the table as the six vampires that lived with him surrounded Sabrina’s prone form. Each found a place and began drinking from her.
“ We offer her to you our mother to become my queen, to rule as you would rule. She will show no mercy to the weak and feed upon the population as you would have done.” Raven said watching, as the flames grew higher.
“ Her name Sabrina, her body so pure her eyes show her pure power, the child of a sorceress with eyes the color of the emerald, as blue as the sky and as silver as the moon. She will lead us into a New World. Bring forth our new queen.” Raven said walking down the stairs back to Sabrina. Each of the six that had been feeding on her stepped away and waited. Raven slit his wrist and placed it over her mouth, he was happy when she drank hungrily. He pulled his wrist away and licked it closing the wound.
“ I give her to you our mother, our creator.” Raven said raising the dagger and driving it into Sabrina’s heart. Sabrina screamed and thrashed as she began to die, her body went limp, and her eyes remained open.
“ What of her family?” Richard asked.
“ Take her body as it is and return it to the village. The villagers will this she was another victim of the vampire that has plagued their village all these years. Then we shall return to retrieve her body from it’s resting place within the week.”
“ Yes father.” Richard said, Damion had already removed the bindings that held her arms and legs. Richard noted that with her there where faint bruises on her wrists and ankles. He carried her body in his arms and stealthily made his way into the village. He could hear the villagers already calling her name, searching for the missing child. He lay her in the alleyway where his master had found her and blended into the shadows as a scream was heard.
“ She’s been found.” He heard a hysterical mother scream. He knew nothing of the native language but knew the talk was in Gaelic. Two male villagers lifted Sabrina’s naked body off the ground and he could hear what he thought was her mother sobbing.


Raven stood outside the crypt where Sabrina lay. He moved his hand slightly and the crypt door opened and he quietly walked in. He could see from the amount of things in the room, they believed in vampires but knew little about them. He noted that Sabrina was lay to rest in a large cement crypt. He could hear her faint cries as he touched the lid of her coffin.
“ Shush now child. I will release you from your prison.” He said sliding the lid off. Sabrina lay on her back, her arms cross across her chest, dress in what he assumed would have been her wedding dress. How appropriate he though as he touched her cheek.
“ Welcome to my world.” He said lifting her into his arms. Sabrina lay her head against his shoulder and held on tightly to him. She was confused but knew he’d have all the answers she would ever need.

~~ End Flashback. ~~~~
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=2303