To hell and back 2 by Dancinpacer03
Summary: Dominique has been kidnapped and is missing and Andrea thinks that Aj is cheating on her. will Dominique be found safe and sound and will AJ be able to convince Andrea that he is not cheating before Heath gets to her? Also will Kevin and Larissa be able to continue to have a happy relationship? Only time will tell........
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No Word count: 16104 Read: 34116 Published: 07/21/04 Updated: 09/24/04

1. Chapter 1 by Dancinpacer03

2. Chapter 2 by Dancinpacer03

3. Chapter 3 by Dancinpacer03

4. Chapter 4 by Dancinpacer03

5. Chapter 5 by Dancinpacer03

6. Chapter 6 by Dancinpacer03

7. Chapter 7 by Dancinpacer03

8. Chapter 8 by Dancinpacer03

9. Chapter 9 by Dancinpacer03

10. Chapter 10 by Dancinpacer03

11. Chapter 11 by Dancinpacer03

12. Chapter 12 by Dancinpacer03

13. Chapter 13 by Dancinpacer03

14. chapter 14 by Dancinpacer03

15. chapter 15 by Dancinpacer03

16. chapter 16 by Dancinpacer03

17. chapter 17 by Dancinpacer03

18. Chapter 18 by Dancinpacer03

19. chapter 19 by Dancinpacer03

20. chapter 20 by Dancinpacer03

21. Chapter 21 by Dancinpacer03

Chapter 1 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 1
2 days after the club everyone was sitting in the apartment were waiting for word of Dominique. After Nick had called Brian after he had seen the message on the mirror in the girl's bathroom. He had been hysterical. Too hysterical to call the police which Brian ended up doing. Nick had told the police what he knew which really wasn't anything. Brian had called everyone so now they were hoping she would call or at least hear something. Anything. That wasn't the only problem. Andrea still wasn't talking to AJ. After she had run out of the club in tears Heath had caught up with her and had taken her to a local coffee shop to talk. AJ on the other hand had ended up taking Sara home and had called Andrea that night but she hadn't answered the phone. Now that he was sitting in the same room as her he had tried to talk to her but she refused. He looked at her and thought she looked sexy in sweatpants and a tank top. Her eyes were red rimmed. Nick was pacing back and forth. The police had shown up and put tabs on the phones as well as there cells phones. Sparky came waddling into the room and sat in Andrea's lap. She started to pet him as his tail wagged back and forth. Everyone knew what was going on between the two. "IM going to go get something to drink" Larissa said getting up and going into the kitchen. Kevin followed her.
"You OK" he asked when they reached the kitchen.
"Yeah IM just stressed you know I mean first AJ and Andrea are having problems and than Dominique is kidnapped and we have no idea who it is" She sighed.
"Well we can't fix the problem with Dominique till we know more but we have to get Andrea and AJ to talk he wasn't cheating on her with Sara". "She was coming on to him cause she was drunk he told me but she won't listen" Kevin explained.
"HMM" Larissa thought for a few minutes. "All we have to do is get them alone and I really think that that they will work things out". She suggested. Kevin and Larissa than went back into the living room.
"Does anyone have any idea who it could be that would take her" Brian asked.
Nobody had any clue.
"I think that’s its Mandy" Andrea said suddenly. Everyone looked at her.
"I don't think so Mandy has been out of Nicks life for over a year" Howie replied doubtfully.
"I remember Mandy as being the biggest bitch and whore I mean she used Nick for his money and cheated on him and than broke up with him for someone else it doesn't mean that she likes the idea of Nick dating anyone else" Andrea explained.
"I don't think that’s possible" AJ answered.
If looks could kill at that very moment AJ would have been killed.
"I have a gut feeling about this" Andrea said with frustration.
"You know I really wouldn’t put it past Mandy" Kevin replied.
"Mandy would never be capable of such things" Nick answered.
Everybody just starred at him. Andrea got up and walked over to Nick and smacked him.
"Hello Nick wake up your ex girlfriend is psycho she is so capable of this" Andrea screamed in his face.
AJ walked over to her and gently touched her shoulder.
"Don't you fucking touch me IM so tired, I am worried about one of my best friends and my so called boyfriend breaks a promise and cheats on me and your telling me to calm down" she cried.
"Look IM worried to death about my girlfriend and I haven't slept in 2 days either". Nick yelled.
Tears started streaming down his face. Brian and Kevin went and tried to console him. Suddenly Nick's phone rang.
"Hello" He croaked.
"Hello Nick I have got something you want" a voice rasped.
"Who the hell is this and where is Dominique" He demanded angrily.
"I will return her to you if you come alone with 16 million dollars and I mean alone no cops or she dies I will call you later with the address" the voice cackled before hanging up the phone.
Chapter 2 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 2
Dominique woke up to a very dark smelly room. She felt achy all over. She looked down and saw her legs and arms tide behind her back on a chair.
"How did I get here" She wondered to herself. The previous events started flooding back to her. She remembered being in the bathroom and than hearing a noise and turning around.
"So how did I get here" she asked herself out loud.
"That a very interesting question came a raspy voice behind her.
Since she was tied up she couldn't turn around. She automatically recognized the voice.
"Who are you and why do you keep threating me," She asked angrily.
"Because Nick is mine and if you would have listened to me you wouldn't be here" The voice replied.
"OK so show yourself" Dominique demanded.
"OK I guess it will be ok since Nick still loves me and when he gets here he will come to me" The voice said walking in front of her.
Dominique gasped.

Back at the apartment the police were over coming up with a plan to get Dominique out safely and than to arrest her kidnappers. The kidnappers had called and had arranged to meet at an old abandoned warehouse downtown in early evening. The plan was Nick was bringing a suitcase full of fake money. The police had wired Nick, which was hidden. The police had a van which would be parked a block away and would be listening until they knew Nick got her out safely and than would move in.
"Are you ready" asked officer Tackett.
"Yes IM ready" He replied with determination.
"What in the hell are the rest of us supposed to do in the meantime," Andrea asked.
"UM miss you are all staying here" The officer replied.
"The hell I am she is one of my best friends IM going too," She said determined.
"I don't think so it's not safe" AJ piped up.
Andrea whirled around to face him. "UM excuse me you don't own me and another your in no position to tell me what to do" She replied angrily.
"Sorry miss its too risky you can't go" Officer Tackett answered.
"Too bad IM going anyone joining me" She asked already grabbing a sweater and walking out.
"IM going to" Larissa replied walking out along with her.
Officer Tackett just shook his head.
"She is very independent" He observed.
AJ nodded "Were in a fight and she wouldn't be happy if I came along so would you keep an eye out please" He asked.
"Sure will but don't worry she won't be getting out of the van" He responded.
"IM going to go because I don't want to see something to Larissa again" Kevin said concerned starting to get up.
"No need to ILL watch her as well" He assured Kevin.
Kevin sat back down somewhat relived but not completely. After a few minutes of making sure Nick's wire was set the left.

"Mandy" Dominique whispered.
"The one and only" She replied with a smirk.
"Why are you doing this" Dominique yelled.
"Like I said before I don't want you with Nick but IM not sure I want him either" she answered with a sneer. "You see he is on his way to pay me so he can have you back but IM not sure If IM going to let you go".
"Your sick" Dominique hissed.
"You better shut up or ILL do it for you" Mandy snapped.
A guy interrupted the girls.
"Its almost time" He reported.
"OK" Mandy purred as the guy left the room. "See that’s my cue to go meet Nick so I need to get into something more comfortable" She taunted. Dominique knew this would never work.
"Hurry Nick" she thought to herself.
Chapter 3 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 3
The police van parked a block away from the warehouse. Nick was walking that block. He had a hidden earpiece that fit perfectly in his ear that he could talk and listen to what the police tell him to do. Nick took a deep breath.
"IM coming Dominique hang in there" He prayed silently.
When he finally arrived to the building he walked into the door. The place was very cold and gloomy and unusually quiet. It was a 2 story so it had a main floor and basement.
"Are you there yet" Officer Tackett? asked through the ear piece.
"Yes" he whispered.
"OK here is what your going to do first off no talking I will instruct you on what to do" He explained. "Now slowly look around till you find someone".
Nick made his through the rooms. He didn't find anyone. He made his way back to the front door. There standing there was a guy dressed like a rock in roll band member. He was dressed in black jeans and work boots. He had a leather jacket on with a white shirt underneath.
"Are you Nick Carter" He asked his voice scratchy.
"Yes I am, Are you the one that kidnapped my girlfriend" Nick asked with as much calm as he could. The guy snorted.
"NO not really" he answered.
"Well where is she?" He asked with impatience.
"Look buddy all I am here is to take you to the person who wants the money but if you make any mistake" He took out a gun. "I'll be forced to shoot her" The guy finished.
"Calm down Nick and just follow what he says for now" Officer Tackett said through the earpiece. Nick took a deep breath.
"I have got the money take me to this person". He said to the guy.
"Follow me" he answered.
The guy led Nick into the back room and knocked on the door.
"I have got Nick Carter and he brought the money".
"OK send him in IM ready" A girl's voice replied. Nick recognized the voice and recognized the girl immediately upon entering. There in a red teddy and lacey underwear was Mandy.

Inside the police van Andrea and Larissa heard Nick exclaim Mandy.
"Ah ha I knew" Andrea said with a victory smile. Larissa laughed. "Yes you were".
"IM always right but does anyone ever listen to me no" She continued.
The police Officers in the van starred at her.
"What are you looking at?" She asked annoyed. They all shook their heads. They listened to Nick and Mandy's conversation.
"Why the hell did you kidnap Dominique?" He asked through what they could tell was clenched teeth.
"Because Nick I miss you and want to try again" They heard her purr.
"Oh please" Andrea muttered.
Larissa rolled her eyes.
"Mandy I don't want you so here is the money you want you greedy hoe and IM want Dominique so where is she" He replied angrily.
"Nick Carter how dare you talk to me like that just for that your not getting her back.
The Officers turned to each other.
"We better go over there before they get seriously injured I'll call for back up" Officer Tackett instructed.
They all started getting out of the van. Andrea followed.
"UM you have to stay in here its not safe for you to come" One of the Officers told her
. "But that’s my…" He cut her off.
"Look miss I understand we will get her out as fast as we can but its too dangerous for you girls to go with us".
Andrea sat back down with Larissa and they both pouted as the door was shut and they were left alone. After a few minutes of silence Larissa spoke up.
"This would be the part in the movie where we sneak out and help the cops save the day". Andrea's sour face slowly turned into a mischievous grin.
"Thanks Larissa you are a genius" She replied.
"What" Larissa asked innocently?
Andrea smacked her forehead and shook her head.
"You worry me," She said exasperated.
"You know what you were just talking about you know the sneaking out to save the day" Andrea explained.
Larissa thought about it than it hit her.
"OH no we could get ourselves killed" She answered.
"Come on first off we aren't doing anything just sitting here and another thing it will be fun and exciting I mean this is a once in a life time chance" She cried.
"Your crazy you know that right but IM in lets do it" Larissa said sighing in defeat.
"Yes I know lets look for anything we can use and than lets go".
After searching the van they found 2 bullet proof vests and 1 gun and 1 pepper spray and they were off.
Chapter 4 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 4
Andrea and Larissa slowly and carefully followed the Officers to the warehouse. They walked ten feet behind making sure to hide behind a tree or bush if they looked back. Once they arrived at the warehouse the girls watched the police go in. They stopped and crouched behind a tall green bush on the side of the building.
"OK so what's our plan" Larissa asked quietly.
"UM we go find Dominique and bring her back than we can tell the cops from the van that we got her" Andrea explained.
"I hope it goes that smoothly" Larissa replied worriedly.
"It will trust me" Andrea answered back.
"The last time you told me that we ended up in jail for 2 days" Larissa recalled.
"That wasn't my fault" Andrea replied.
Larissa rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say now lets go in".
Both girls walked in as quietly as possible. They noticed there was only a main floor. They quietly opened a door that led down to a basement.
"Should we walk down there?" Larissa asked looking a little scared.
"Yes cause in the movies they sometimes hide there hostage down in the basement but be very quiet cause if Dominique is down there we don't want to attract attention" Andrea explained. Larissa just nodded and both quietly made there way down. The basement wasn't that big. They ended up in a small room that had three doors.
"Well lets start opening doors" Larissa whispered. The first door they opened was as big as a closet and only contained a furnace. The second one they opened looked like it was lived in. It had a couple of blankets and pillows on the floor.
"I wonder who lives in this dump," Andrea quietly said to Larissa.
Larissa shrugged. The last door was a little bigger than the first door but very dark. They could see a shadow in the corner of the room. Both girls looked at each other and nodded. They crept as quietly as possible with there weapons in hand just in case. As they got closer the noticed it was a girl but could not see the features.
"I wish we would have grabbed a flashlight" Andrea muttered.
Both girls suddenly heard a moan coming from the girl. They jumped back a few inches.
"Go check it out" Larissa whispered nervously pushing Andrea forward.
Andrea slowly walked up to the girl and recognized her outfit from two nights before.
"OH my god Dominique are you ok," Andrea asked with concern.
Dominique had fallen asleep so her head was down. She slowly raised her sore neck up.
"Andrea what are you doing here" She asked softly.
Andrea could tell she was weak from no food and dehydration. Larissa walked over and hugged Dominique.
"We were so scared something bad happened". Andrea than noticed she was tied up.
"There has got to be a way to untie you" Andrea mumbled.
She looked around the room and spotted a saw at the very end of the room. Andrea smiled.
"AHHA IM gonna use this saw" She announced. They both looked at her like she was crazy.
"The last time you used the saw your fingers almost went bye I would like to keep my ankles and wrists," Dominique said.
"Well we don't have any other options so this will have to do besides I know what IM doing this time" She explained.
"So you never did answer me how did you guys know where to find me".
Andrea told her everything that happened in the past 2 days up till the present.
"Wow I hope Nick is OK right now," Dominique finally said.
"There done see I didn't cut off your body parts" Andrea said.
Dominique tried to stand up but fell to the ground.
"IM dizzy" She whispered.
"That’s cause your dehydrated and you haven't had anything in the last 2 days and your just getting your circulation back.
Larissa and Andrea took hold of her and were slowly walking up the stairs when a man that Dominique recognized as the man that was talking to Mandy was blocking the doorway.
"Well look what we have here IM sure Mandy will want to deal with the three of you" He said his voice unnerving. He pulled out a gun. "Lets go
Chapter 5 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 5
Meanwhile back in the bedroom Nick was trying his best to keep Mandy's paws off of him but he really wasn't having much luck. He was attempting to be nice for the sake of Dominique's safety but he was losing it fast.
"Nick if you need some help cough" Officer Tackett instructed.
Nick knew that it could be risky getting the police involved but so far he was having no luck trying to get to Dominique and fend off Mandy on his own so Nick coughed.
"OK Nick we are going to keep out of site for now and we will be very close by if you get into trouble" he advised.
Nick just answered with a cough.
"OH baby are you getting sick" Mandy purred running her hands through his silky blonde hair.
"Mandy just stop" Nick said with frustration.
"God damn it Nick you are pissing me off and remember IM the one with the gun so if you don't want me to kill you or that precious girlfriend of yours" She hissed.
Suddenly the door swung open.
"Hey Mandy look what I found" Her accomplishes said pushing three girls into the room.
Larissa looked over at Andrea.
"I though you said this would be easy and work your exact words were trust me now look where that got us".
"Look I though it would work its not my fault we got caught" Andrea argued back.
"Guys lets talk about this later" Dominique hissed.
"Dominique thank god your ok" Nick cried starting to run to her.
Before he could get very far Mandy's accomplice pulled out his gun and aimed it at her head.
"Go any closer and she is done for" Mandy said with a smirk.
"Is those two girls with Dominique" Officer Tackett asked already knowing the answer.
Nick in response coughed.
"God damn it I told both of them to stay in the car" He seethed through the earpiece.
All the girls knew they were in a lot of trouble not just by the cops but in the whole situation. Larissa had an idea. She turned to the guy and kicked him in the balls and pulled out the pepper spray and sprayed right in his eyes.
"Ouch god damn it" He yelled and fell to the floor in pain.
Nick ran and grabbed the gun in his hand. Dominique watched as Mandy pulled out her own gun aiming it at Larissa's head. Before Dominique could say anything Andrea tackled Mandy to the ground and kicked her in the side.
"Listen bitch you have messed with my friends for the last time" Andrea yelled.
"Get off me" Mandy screamed.
Andrea slowly got up aiming her gun at Mandy. Just than the police burst in. Two of the men grabbed Mandy.
"You are under arrest anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law" one of the officers recited.
As they led Mandy away she turned and faced the group. "This isn't over. One of the other Officers dragged her accomplice away still whining about his burning eyes. Nick ran to Dominique and hugged her tightly. She started to sob.
"Its ok IM never letting you go again" Nick whispered soothingly into her ear his own tears starting to fill up his eyes.
Andrea and Larissa watched the happy reunion with happiness.

A few hours later the group was back at the house. Dominique had been taken to the hospital for starvation and dehydration and was released an hour later only to have to make a statement to the police which Larissa and Andrea got yelled at and were never aloud to do anything like that again. They didn't see the big deal. Dominique told the whole story while sitting on Nick's lap. AJ and Kevin were less than thrilled about what their girlfriends did.
"I don't believe you did that," Kevin finally said with a stern look.
"Kevin you would have done the same so spare me the lecture" Larissa replied annoyed.
"You could have been seriously hurt," AJ said stunned at what they pulled.
"You know AJ instead of cheating on me you should get a life" Andrea replied angrily.
"What are they talking about Dominique asked her eyes narrowing".
Everyone knew that was their Que. to leave the room.
"Ill tell you later" Nick answered getting up and pulling Dominique with him out of the room.
'You never let me explain you owe me at least that" He argued.
"I don't owe you shit but go ahead IM listening" Andrea retorted.
"OK Sara was all over me and she was drunk she was trying to hug me when you came by I just took her home and than left that’s it"AJ explained. "You have to believe me".
Andrea looked into his eyes and saw nothing but genuine eyes.
"OK I believe you" She replied with a smile.
"Thank god" AJ answered walking over to her and hugging her.
"Now let's go to my room and make up for lost time" Andrea suggested with a sexy smile that drove AJ wild.
"Can't say no to that" He replied already picking a squealing Andrea and going into her room.
Chapter 6 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 6
A few days after the incident everyone was moving on with there lives. AJ and Andrea were as close as ever and Kevin was slowly helping Larissa move her stuff into his house. Nick and Dominique were inseparable. Nick thought that if he left her side she would disappear. Larissa was busy lugging a box out to Kevin's car. They had been working for the past 4 hours transporting her stuff to Kevin's. Larissa sat on the couch determined to take a breather. She started thinking back to what her life was like without Kevin. As much as she was going to miss living in the apartment with Andrea and Dominique she was glad to finally able to move forward and start a whole new life with Kevin. Larrisa had been so deep in thought she hadn't seen Kevin sneak up behind her and start kissing her neck.
"Kevin" She giggled. "Not here wait till we get to our house".
Kevin sighed happily. "Our house I like the sound of that". "How much more stuff do you have left to stick in the car" Kevin asked.
"UM I think a few more boxes but I'll get that in a little bit cause IM sore and I sat down to rest". She replied with a yawn.
Kevin walked around the couch and sat next to her.
"Turn around" He said.
Larissa did as Kevin said and turned around. Than Kevin started rubbing her shoulders. Larissa smiled and moaned in pleasure.
"That feels nice".
After a few minutes they switched places. Kevin like his so much he almost fell asleep.
"Hey Kevin lets finish up and go home that’s where than fun begins" Larissa whispered in his ear seductively.
Kevin's eyes immediately opened and he got up rushing out the door. Larissa just shook her head and followed him out.

Dominique sighed contently. Nick had decided to spend the day on his boat. They had a blast swimming and snorkeling and now were eating the picnic food that Nick had made. She was sitting in front of Nick her back lying against his chest. Their picnic consisted of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with a bag of Doritos and pop and for desert was a strawberry cheesecake. Now they were looking out at the beautiful sunset on the ocean.
"Its beautiful out" Dominique commented.
"Yeah but not as beautiful is you" Nick whispered in her ear.
Dominique could feel herself blushing. "You know Nick I love you so much" Dominique said with tears brimming her eyes.
Nick turned to face her. "Oh honey I love you to so much don't cry" He soothed using his thumb to wipe her tears away.
He softly kissed her on the lips, which eventually became more passionate. Pretty soon the clothes were flung and they enjoyed the early evenings.

Andrea had spent the day at the library studying for a test she was having in one of her classes. She was mentally exhausted. She was due at AJ's at 7.
"Don't want to be late" She muttered to herself as she walked out of the library.
When she arrived at AJ'S she saw a note on the front door. It read:
Andrea open the door with the spare key under the welcome mate. More directions inside love you
AJ
Andrea smirked. "What is he up to" She wondered. Andrea did as the note said and opened the door. She walked into the Kitchen and found another note that said:
Follow the trails of roses
Andrea slowly went to the stairs and followed the trails of roses, which led all the way to AJS bedroom. There inside were candles lit all across the room with AJ standing over the bed.
"Well you made it I have quite a night planned for you" He whispered. "First I want you to strip all your clothes" He instructed.
Andrea took no time in that. AJ sweared she was the fastest girl he had ever seen to undress herself. The first thing AJ did was leading her to the bathroom, which had the tub full of bubbles. She sat down in it while AJ washed her whole body. Andrea shivered at his touch. The next thing he did was grab a towel and picked her up and gently laid her on the bed. AJ than told her to lay on her stomach which she automatically did. He than started rubbing her shoulders than made his way down her back. Andrea had never felt more relaxed in her life. There was one thing that would make it more perfect. She turned around and looked at AJ.
"OK baby strip" she announced.
AJ knew what she wanted and he was more than happy to give it to her. He through off all his clothes and slowly made his way on top of her. They were just getting into it when they heard the doorbell.
"I should get that," AJ said out of breath.
"No don't let them go away" Andrea replied ignoring it.
Than the doorbell kept ringing and ringing
. "God damn it" AJ yelled in frustration as he threw his clothes back on.
He went downstairs. After a couple of minutes Andrea got impatient and threw her clothes back on and went to the top of the stairs to see who AJ was talking to. She heard voices than saw that it was Sara. Andrea became furious. Not only for the club but also for interrupting her night and sick to death of her coming on to AJ. She marched down the stairs to the door.
"What the hell are you doing here" Andrea hissed
. "I came to see Alex its none of your business" Sara said sweetly.
"Listen you no good piece of trash its AJ and it is my business if it concerns my boyfriend yes Sara my boyfriend" Andrea said angrily.
"Jealous of me" Sara asked.
Andrea just laughed then smacked her in the face.
"My face" Sara screamed.
"That’s nothing" Andrea ran into the kitchen and came back with the butcher knife.
"This IS what IM going to use to mess up that already ugly face" She yelled.
AJ had been watching with amusement but when he saw the knife he held Andrea around the waste"OK girls stop Sara just go home," AJ said.
"Fine IM leaving" Sara answered walking to her car.
"You better never come back," Andrea yelled before slamming the door.
Before AJ could say anything the phone rang.
"Hello".
"Hey AJ this is management we are having a meeting in 20 minutes" The guy said,
AJ sighed IM on my way" he replied than hung up.
"Who was that Andrea asked from the kitchen where she went to get an aspirin.
"That was management there is a meeting want to come" He asked softly feeling bad about spoiling his plans for the evening.
Andrea shrugged "Sure why not".
AJ grabbed her hand ans walked out the door.
Chapter 7 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 7
The meeting was held at Kevin's. Nick and Dominique were the last ones to show up. No body had a clue what the meeting was about.
"Are we all here" Lou asked.
"Yes" Kevin answered.
"OK I have called this meeting cause I have some news" Lou started.
"What kind of news" Howie asked.
"Well since we are finishing up the album there has been a tour set". Lou explained.
All the guys groaned.
"IM sorry its also world tour you guys will start in Europe and finish off back here in Florida.
"How long is this tour supposed to be" Nick asked. Lou sighed. "It's going to be a good 4 months".
"What are you for real?" Kevin cried.
All the girls were silent trying not to break out in tears. Each one wondering what they were going to do without their boyfriends for 4 months.
"Can our girlfriends go too" Nick whined.
After what happened with Dominique a few days earlier Nick was not about to be thousands of miles away.
"I don't know" Lou started.
"Please Lou it would mean so much to Nick, Kevin and I" AJ begged.
Andrea smiled he look so hot when he was desperate. Lou thought for a moment than nodded.
"OK".
All the guys were thrilled.
"Do you girls want to go" Kevin asked. Andrea, Larissa, and Dominique huddled together.
"OK who wants to go" Andrea asked.
"I do I need to be near Nick" Dominique answered.
"I can't go 4 months without seeing Kevin" Larissa replied.
"Good cause I want to be with AJ" Andrea said. The girls broke from the huddle and looked at the guys who were all looking at them expectantly. Andrea smiled we have all agreed. All the guys cheered and Nick grabbed Dominique and hugged her tightly. AJ took Andrea's face and kissed her with everything he had. They both pulled away breathless.
"Wow "was all Andrea could say to describe it. Kevin picked up Larissa and spun her around. She giggled.
"Put me down Kevin IM dizzy".
He sat her back down on the couch.
'So when do we leave" Brian asked.
"In the first week of June". Lou said.
That was only two months away.
"That works out perfect cause we get out of school the last week in May" Dominique said
. "We won't get back till after school has started" Andrea replied.
"We can register and start the classes online since we all have laptops than we can start when we get back and we will be caught up" Larissa explained.
"Well than it's settled". "2 months gives you boys plenty of time to learn the choreography with Fatima so you can perform when the tour starts. Lou explained.
"When do we start practice' Kevin asked.
"You start in 10 days when Fatima gets back from her vacation" Lou replied. "I think that covers everything we are done see you guys later" Lou finished and left.
Everyone sat around talking excitedly about the upcoming trip.
Brian sat there starring at Dominique.
"She is so pretty," He thought.
He knew these feeling as more than a best friend were wrong but they weren't going away.
"What am I going to do" He wondered.
He had to ignore these feelings not only did he know that she didn't feel the same way but also if it got out he would lose her and his other best friend. After awhile everyone went home leaving Kevin and Andrea to enjoy their first night together in their house. AJ and Andrea went home and resumed where they had left off before the meeting and Nick and Dominique went back to Nick's and hung out on the boat some more. None of them knew it but the tour was to be full of surprise's that would change their lives forever
Chapter 8 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 8
The month of April and may flew by and June soon arrived. During the two months everyone was busy. The guys had rehearsal everyday with Fatima learning all the dance routines for the tour. The girls were busy studying for finals and putting in extra time at work. The girls didn't see much of the guys during those two months. Now today was the day they were leaving. They were all meeting at Kevin and Larissa's house so they could go to the airport.
"IM so excited Kevin" Larissa gushed.
Kevin smiled. "Me too IM so glad you were able to go". Kevin put his arms around her. " You know we haven't seen much of each other" He started.
"Kevin Richardson our friends are going to be here any minute we don't have time" She replied. Kevin started pouting. Larissa hated that look it always made her feel bad.
"I promise in our hotel room" Larissa promised. That made Kevin happy. Just than the doorbell rang. The first person to arrive was Howie, than Brian, Nick, AJ, and last Dominique and Andrea.
"Did you girls pack enough" Brian joked as he saw the 8 suitcases between the two.
"You know Brian us girls have certain things we need" Andrea replied annoyed.
"You don't need your whole apartment" AJ joked. Andrea shot him an annoyed look. LaRISSA just laughed.
"I only have three".
"OH that’s so much better" Kevin answered.
She shot him a dirty look and stuck out her tongue. Nick noticed how quiet Dominique was being.
"Are you OK" he asked Walking up to her and hugging her.
That's when he noticed she was a little bit pale
"Yeah IM fine just a little bit wiped out" She answered with a weak smile.
"OK you can rest on the plane" Nick replied. "If you aren't feeling better in a couple of days than you should see a doctor".
"IM sure that won't be necessary" Dominique said. The truth was Dominique had been feeling extremely tired and not feeling to great. She assumed it was just exhaustion from all the studying for finals and working double shift everyday for the last 2 weeks. Finally the Limousine appeared. The all put their bags in the trunk.
"Where are we headed first?" Dominique asked.
"UM we are first headed to Spain that where the first concert is in a 2 days" Nick replied after looking over the itinerary.
"It's going to be so pretty". Dominique said excitedly.
She had always dreamed of traveling the world but her parents always told her she wouldn't make anything of herself if she did that. Kevin looked over at Larissa who was gazing out the window. He smiled. She looked so pretty when she was smiling at something that excited her. He had been doing some thinking the last few days and had come up with a decision. He couldn't wait to share it with her. Once they arrived at the airport Andrea started freaking out.
"I don't want to fly on a plane anymore," She said nervously.
"Sorry babe no turning back" AJ replied with a smirk.
He had finally found the one thing in the entire world that she was afraid of and he thought it would be fun to tease her.
"What if are plane crashes?" She asked with fear.
"That won't happen if it makes you feel any better we can have Nick be our pilot" AJ suggested.
Just than the announcements came on.
"Flight 332 nonstop to Spain is now boarding the lady boomed through the speakers.
Andrea's eyes got wide.
"No way am I going now see you later," She said getting ready to walk out of the airport.
"Oh no you don't" AJ answered getting up and carrying her all the way to the terminal on the plane kicking and yelling profanities.
Chapter 9 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 9
The girls loved Spain. They spent hours upon hours shopping at all the boutiques and shops while the guys were at rehearsal and sound check. Everybody had been informed about the surprise that Kevin had for Larissa. Dominique and Andrea had the job of finding a dress and accessories as well as getting her ready without her finding out anything.
"Lets go here" Dominique suggested already walking into a store with cute dresses.
"Ok but do we really need anything in there" Larissa asked.
"UM yes we are all going to find something cute to wear for the concert tonight" Andrea replied.
All three girls walked in.
"Isn't this a little fancy for a concert" Larissa asked innocently.
"Enough with the damn questions" Andrea thought to herself frustrated.
As much as she wanted to strangle her for asking to many questions Andrea knew that if she lost her temper she would get suspicious and know something was up and if she found out Kevin would kill Dominique and her. They were all afraid of Kevin because of his muscles and size.
"No its not to fancy we want them to notice us" Dominique answered.
The three girls spread out and looked around the store. Dominique was looking at one of the racks when a cute dress caught her eye. It was a light blue spaghetti straps dress that came down to her ankles with a slit going down on the leg. She instantly fell in love with it. Andrea had spotted a light green satin dress that went just above the knee. Larissa looked around at all the pretty dresses wondering which one to choose. She finally decided on a crème colored gown that slanted down to her knees. All three girls made there way into the dressing room and changed than came out to show the others. Andrea came out loving the way the dress looked on her.
"What do you think".
"I love it" Dominique gushed.
"Yea that looks so cute on you" Larissa exclaimed. Dominique looked down at her dress that she was wearing and burst into tears.
"Look at me IM fat" She sobbed.
Andrea noticed that Dominique had gained a few pounds but everyone thought she could use it
. "No you're not" Andrea replied.
"Yes I am I mean look how tight this dress is on me this is my usual size and now its too tight" She answered between sniffles.
"You can still wear it you look great" Larissa replied. "Now I look like the biggest cow".
Andrea and Dominique both thought she looked stunning and knew Kevin would think so too. Andrea looked at Larissa.
"You by no means look like a cow you look great and Kevin if he were here would agree so we are getting it" She explained simply.
The girls went into a few stores to get matching shoes and hairclips.
"IM hungry" Dominique whined.
"I am too let's go get a snack" Larissa suggested. They all spotted an ice cream store. They walked up and ordered.
"I'll take a vanilla cone," Larissa said to the guy in Spanish.
She was the only one who knew Spanish.
"Tell him I want a double chocolate scoop in a cone" Andrea ordered.
Larissa repeated that in Spanish.
"UM I want a banana split with nuts, whipped crème, hot fudge, M&M's, and 2 cherries," Dominique answered.
Both girls have starred at her.
"Are you sure you can eat all that" Andrea asked incredulously.
"Yes IM really hungry" She responded.
After they all got their ice cream they sat down on a bench.
"We are so going to look cute tonight," Andrea said breaking the uncomfortable silence between them.
"Yep I can't wait for Kevin to take a look at me" Larissa replied.
The girls started talking about how to wear their hair and before they knew it the time had come to go back to the hotel to get ready.
Chapter 10 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 10
Kevin paced nervously back stage in his dressing room as he was waiting for the show to start. After the boys had gotten done with rehearsal and sound check they had walked into the jewelry store to help him find the perfect ring for Larissa. It had taken 2 hours but he had finally found it and was now nestled safely in the back pocket of his costume that he was supposed to wear.
"You ready cuz" Brian asked as he walked in.
"As ready as I will ever be" He replied his voice shaking.
"Don't be nervous everything will be perfect trust me" Brian answered trying to reassure his cousin.
"I really hope so," Kevin said with a sigh.
A few minutes later one of the backstage crew said it was time to go on.
"Well its time" Kevin thought to himself terrified as he made his way to the stage.

When the girls had arrived at the arena it was crowded with fans and with signs that said I love you Brian and marry me Nick. Dominique had put up Larissa's hair in a half ponytail and had straightened it. Andrea had done her make up just enough to tell she was wearing some but a very natural look. Dominique was still not happy with the way she looked but had made a mental note to get on a diet and to work out starting the next day. She had put her hair up in a bun with a couple of strands hanging down. Andrea had gone with keeping her hair down with just curling the ends.
"I still say we are over dressed" Larissa said after finding their seats in the front row.
Andrea turned to her. "We look better than any one here so shut up and watch your boyfriend perform" Andrea exclaimed in frustration." That’s all they had been hearing all day.
Andrea felt a tape on her shoulder. She turned around and came face to face with a girl about her age with red hair and green eyes.
"Are you AJ'S girlfriend" The girl asked in a snotty tone.
"Yeah your point" Andrea answered flatly.
"AJ will be mine" She sneered.
Andrea laughed. "Right that’s why IM dating AJ and your not" Andrea retorted.
"What's going on here" Andy AJS body guard asked coming up behind the girl.
"That girl is harassing Andrea" Dominique explained pointing at the girl.
"Why would AJ want that?" The girl said.
"That 's it this bitch going to die" Andrea yelled smacking the girl across the face.
Before it got more violent the guard dragged away the girl while Larissa and Dominique held Andrea back.
"I could have taken her" Andrea muttered after calming down.
Andy came back up to Andrea.
"You OK" He asked.
"Yes IM fine but aren't you supposed to be with AJ," She asked confused.
"Yes but AJ wants me to keep an eye on the three of you since the fans know about you" He explained.
Andrea was going to have a talk to AJ about knowing how to take care of herself. Just than the lights dimmed and the boys went on stage and started the show by singing Larger than life. The girls watched in amazement as they watched them sing all the songs from the three albums. Finally it was time for the last song but instead of all of them coming on Kevin walked nervously to the microphone.
"This is not part of the show what is he doing" Larissa whispered to Andrea.
"Just watch" She whispered back with a smirk. Larissa gave her a weird look.
"IM going to sing "How did I fall in love with you for my girlfriend tonight so Larissa would you please come up here" He asked with emotion. Larissa's mouth fell open while Andy led her to the stage and brought her a stool to sit on. Kevin pulled a single red rose from behind his back and gave it to her. Than started to sing. Larissa had tears in her eyes and soon after Kevin started to cry too. After the song the crown roared and Kevin kissed her and gave her the warmest hug. After the crowd died down Kevin turned to Larissa and spoke in the microphone.
"Larissa I love you more than life itself and I can't live without you. You are my whole world and I have one thing to ask". With that he got down on one knee. "Please baby do me the honor of being my wife" He asked with sincerity pulling out the ring and opening the box to reveal the biggest diamond that Larissa had ever seen.
"Yes I will," She yelled through her tears.
Kevin smiled and picked her up and hugged her with everything he had. Not only was it just Kevin and Larissa crying but also all the boys and Dominique and Andrea. No one could have been happier for the newly engaged couple
Chapter 11 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 11
Backstage was hectic after the show. People would come every two seconds two congratulate the happy engaged couple. It took 20 minutes after the show for the both of them to get to Kevin's dressing room. Finally the group all made it in there.
"Wow what a crowd" Larissa exclaimed as the eight made their way into the room.
"I know we were stopped by management, fans and even the backstage crew," Kevin said.
Brian and Nick sat down on the couch while Kevin sat in his makeup chair with Larissa in his lap. AJ leaned against the couch on the floor with Andrea's head in his lap.
"I would like to ask Brian if he would be my best man" Kevin said turning to him. Brian smiled with a single teardrop sliding down his cheek.
"Of course I will Cuz" He whispered and gave him a brotherly hug.
"I want the rest of you to be my groomsman" Kevin said.
They were all really excited.
"Since I can't choose will you both be my matrons of honor" Larissa asked.
"Of course like I would say no" Dominique answered.
"Yes definitely but do I have to wear heels" Andrea asked. "Cause I might fall down while walking down the aisle"
Larissa laughed yes you have to wear heels and no you won't fall".
"I got an idea" AJ piped up.
"Let's go and celebrate".
"OK what do you suggest?" Brian asked.
"Well I am having a small party in my hotel room Its just gonna be us and a few of the dancers" AJ explained.
"IM in" Andrea replied
"Larissa and I will definitely be there" Kevin answered hugging Larissa tighter.
"Well duh you guys are the guest of honor" Brian explained rolling his eyes. "But yeah I wouldn't miss this for the world
. "I will go but only for awhile," Howie said.
"You know Howie you should live a little who knows maybe you will find a girl while your there" AJ explained.
AJ always thought that Howie was too much of a goody goody and needed to get out more.
"IM definitely IN I would never pass up an opportunity to party" Nick answered excitedly.
"We know Nick your when ever you hear the word party that ADD kicks in" Andrea said shaking her head remembering all of the pictures of Nick that people had sent her.
"Dominique you're in too right baby" Nick asked looking at her.
"Yea only for a little while cause IM really exhausted" She replied softly rubbing her head.
"Baby are you ok" Nick asked looking concerned.
"Yeah IM sure its nothing" She answered him with a weak smile.
"You're seeing a doctor tomorrow" Nick demanded. "You gave been sick for a week now'.
"Nick you're over reacting right guys" She said annoyed.
"Nick is right you better see one tomorrow," Brian said softly giving her a hug.
"You are going and that’s the end of this discussion" He announced.
"Fine" Dominique snapped.
"We just want you to get better" Andrea responded.
"Let's drop it and get to the party" AJ piped up. He knew if they didn't leave now it was going to become an argument.

When the group arrived at AJ'S room the party was in full swing. As soon as Larissa and Kevin walked in every one cheered.
"So when is the big day" One of the dancers asked.
"UM I don't know honey what do you think" Larissa asked looking at Kevin.
"Well I was thinking next week while we are in Paris" Kevin replied.
"That sounds perfect since it is one of the most romantic cities in the world but do you think we can get everything together in a week"? She asked kind of worried.
"It will be a lot of work in such a short time but we can do it" He said enthusiastically.
"OK than next Saturday". Larissa confirmed with a smile.
"Looks like we start tomorrow" Andrea said. "But for now lets party".
Dominique watched as the party began. She was feeling awful.
"IM going to the restroom ILL be back" She yelled over the now blasting music.
"OK hurry cause I want to dance with you" Nick yelled back.
Dominique made her way to the restroom. When she got there she closed the door. She went over to the sink and looked in the mirror at her reflection. Her face was deathly pale. Suddenly the room started spinning.
"What's wrong with me" She asked aloud.
She turned the faucet on and splashed cold water on her face hoping it would make her feel better. It didn't. Her vision started getting blurry. The last thing she remembered was grabbing on to the table and missing before everything went dark.
Chapter 12 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 12
The party was a huge success. There were ten times more people that showed up than AJ had invited all their to congratulate Kevin and Larissa. Nick looked at his watch for the hundredth time. He was getting frustrated, inpatient and most of all worried. He searched the room and located Andrea and made his way over to her. Andrea who was rubbing up against AJ felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and was faced with Nick.
"OH its you" She said flatly and turned her attention back to AJ.
"Have you seen Dominique?" He asked.
"No she is probably around here somewhere now if you don't mind IM busy" She answered.
"Dominique said she had to go to the restroom but that was a good fifteen minutes ago" Nick said worried.
Andrea sighed in annoyance. She turned to AJ. "Honey I'll be right back Nick the imbecile needs help finding his girlfriend in the bathroom". AJ pouted. "ILL miss you so hurry back" He whined.
Andrea gave him a quick kiss on the lips and headed off with Nick to find the bathroom. Andrea knocked on the door.
"Hey Dominique are you in there" She called. There was no answer.
"You think she might still be in there," Nick asked. Andrea looked at him funny. "Why don't you open the door and check oh smart one "and turned around to go back to her date.
Nick turned the knob and opened the door. That’s when he saw Dominique passed out on the floor.
"OH my god" he yelled.
After a few seconds AJ, Andrea and Howie all came running in.
Andrea screamed. "Oh my god".
Nick was kneeled in front of her with her head in his lap trying to wake her up but getting no response. Her skin was pale and very cold.
"We have to get her to the hospital and IM taking her" Nick said.
He picked her and walked out the door to his car. AJ was rounding the gang up to go meet Nick at the hospital while getting rid of the party.

Nick arrived at the hospital with Dominique in 15 minutes and brought her to the Emergency room. A nurse walked over to him.
"What's the problem sir?" The nurse asked in her Spanish accent.
"I found my girlfriend past out in the bathroom " Nick explained through his tears.
"OK" She responded and got an orderly to bring a gurney.
Nick gently placed her and the doctor rushed her into the ER. A few minutes later everyone arrived.
"Do you know anything yet" Brian asked out of breath.
"NO they just took her in" he answered softly. They all waited for 45 minutes in the waiting room. Finally the doctor walked in and too everyone's surprise Dominique was behind him. They all rushed over to her hugging her and Nick holding on to her as if she would break.
"What's wrong with you" Nick asked in hesitation afraid of what it might be.
"Sit down" Dominique started.
They all sat down except for Nick. "I want to stand" He whispered.
"OK I fainted because IM pregnant" She revealed excitedly.
"Your what" Nick whispered.
"IM pregnant" she repeated.
"Oh my gosh IM so happy for you" Andrea cried hugging her.
Everyone hugged her as well every one is but Nick.
"Here is your vitamins" The doctor said and left the room.
"How far along are you" Larissa asked.
"About 9 weeks it happened on the boat remember Nick.
"Yes I remember" He replied bitterly.
"Aren't you happy about this cause I am" She said annoyed.
"To be honest no IM not IM only 22 fucking years old IM not ready to be a father and we aren't even married there are other options I think we should consider" He explained simply.
Dominique felt tears flowing down her cheeks. She slapped Nick as hard as she could.
"How dare you" She whispered through her tears. "I am not giving up this baby especially not through an abortion" " I can't change your mind about being a father well don't worry IM going to have this baby myself and don't worry ILL be out of your life IM taking the next flight home". With that she fled out the door and out of Nick's life.
Chapter 13 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 13
Nick starred in a trance holding his cheek. Everyone in the room was silent.
"I can't believe you just let the most important thing in your life go like that" Brian finally said getting up and facing Nick. "How could you be so stupid you should be happy to have a baby on the way" Brian explained his voice raising.
"Listen Bri, I am not ready to be a father" Nick protested.
"If Dominique were mine I would have been thrilled to have a family with her and you want know why Nick Ill tell you why because I love her" He yelled.
Everyone gasped.
Nick's face turned white" "What did you say".
"I said I love her and I have been for awhile and to know that you are treating her this way is unbelievable and now you have lost her I hope your happy now" Brian screamed and walked out of the hospital.
Howie walked out after him shaking his head at Nick as he walked by.
Larissa started to cry. "Nick how could you now look what you did you hurt one of my best friends and now she won't be here for my wedding day" She sobbed.
Andrea got up. "I hope you wake up one day and hurt as much as Dominique is hurting now you not only lost the love of your life because you’re an immature basterd that needs to grow up but also you just lost your child". "You know Nick IM going to hurt you with my baseball bat but for right now IM going to have to fix Larissa's wedding" Andrea screamed causing everyone in the hospital to stare.
With that Andrea spun on her heel and left the hospital with Larissa, Kevin and AJ behind her. Nick was now left alone. He sunk to the floor and balled like a baby.

Dominique sighed as she sat on the plane looking out the window. As soon as she had left the hospital she went straight to the hotel room her and Nick shared and packed and booked the first flight back to Florida. She had been crying most of the flight.
"Looks like It's just you and me little one" She whispered rubbing her stomach.
She had thought that Nick would have been thrilled but the things he had asked her to do surprised her. A few hours later she walked into the empty apartment and walked straight into her room dropped her stuff off and laid on her bed.
IM determined to be a single mother and a doctor," She thought to herself.
She still missed Nick and knew she would always love him. She turned on the radio. It was playing "I need you tonight". Dominique immediately started crying and thoughts of being together flooded her mind.
"Damn you Nick" She whispered before she cried herself to sleep.

The group all sat in Andrea's and AJ'S room. Andrea had called a group meeting. Everyone but Nick was present.
"OK I called you all her to talk about what we are going to do" Andrea started.
"About getting Dominique and Nick back together," Larissa asked.
"Hell no I don't want her back with him if he is going to that way" Andrea Exclaimed. "IM talking about how to make Dominique feel better".
"We should all call her and try to persuade her to come to the wedding" Kevin replied.
"I don't know if we can I mean Nick is going to be there and that’s the last thing she needs right now" Andrea pointed out.
"True but it won't be the same without her" Larissa whined. "I mean all of us are like a family and she is one of our best friends she has to be their".
"OK I think all we really have to do is persuade her and show her that we all support her and her baby I mean IM sure she feels alone" Andrea answered.
"Its late so we all should get some sleep ILL call her in the morning" Andrea said with a yawn.
A few minutes later everyone had left to go back to their rooms and AJ and Andrea fell into bed and snuggled.
chapter 14 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 14
Dominique woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. She opened her eyes and looked over her dresser for the phone.
"Hello" She mumbled sleepily.
"Hey girl how are you" Larissa's concerned voice said.
"To tell you the truth been better" Dominique replied now fully awake.
"IM sorry Nick was a jerk" Larrisa said sincerely.
"I can't make him be a father but IM not giving this baby up and I fully intend to raise this baby by myself" She explained.
"I know you still love him" Larissa replied. Dominique just sighed. "Of course I do and I always will" She whispered softly tears stinging her eyes.
"Well Andrea is right here and is being a pest at the phone so IM gonna go ILL call you later on today hang in their and don't give up on Nick ok bye"
Dominique heard background noise and than Andrea got on.
"Hey how are you," she asked.
"IM trying to be strong" Dominique answered with a sigh.
"I know hang in there oh my god though you should have seen what happened at the hospital after you left" Andrea exclaimed.
"What" Dominique asked curious?
"Brian told Nick that he was in love with you and yelled at Nick for the way he acted and told him he was the father he would be thrilled' Andrea explained.
Dominique couldn't believe it. "I always though of Brian as one of my best friends I can't believe that he loves me" She replied in shock.
"Do you have feelings for Brian" Andrea asked softly.
"No I don't," She quickly said.
"It was funny we all told off Nick" Andrea laughed. Dominique smiled.
Andrea quickly turned serious. "We all miss you and wish you would finish off the tour with us its not the same" She sighed.
"I want to but it would be too hard I just can't" Dominique answered.
"At least come for the wedding on Saturday Larissa and I are going shopping for dresses and stuff today and I know it would mean a lot to Larissa if you came" Andrea pleaded.
Dominique thought about it. She really wanted to go but she knew that Nick would be there and she couldn't face him. It hurt too much.
"Oh alright Ill be their for the wedding but please keep Nick as far away from me as you can" Dominique warned.
"OK good listen I got to go Ill call you later and All the boys say hi bye" Andrea concluded. Dominique sighed and laid down starring at the ceiling.

Andrea walked into the lobby waiting to meet Larissa to go shopping for the wedding. She had a feeling that Larissa would be late. As she was sitting down on one of the chairs she heard an all too familiar voice talking to one of the bellboys. She turned around and there was Heath Ledger looking in Andrea's opinion very nice. She decided to go up and say HI. She tapped him on the shoulder.
"Hey their".
He turned around and smiled.
"Hey Andrea what are you doing here" He asked.
"IM on tour with my boyfriend what about you I mean aren't you supposed to be in L.A for the premier of your new movie" She asked with curiosity.
She had been dying to see it.
"UM yes but that’s not till next week IM actually on vacation" He explained.
"That’s awesome I hope you enjoy yourself you deserve it" Andrea answered with a bright smile.
"Are you busy tonight"? Heath suddenly asked. Andrea thought for a moment. "No Why".
"How would you like to have dinner with me"? He asked looking deep in her eyes.
"Yeah I will I would like that" She replied.
"Great ILL pick you up at 7 right now I must be going see you later babe" He said with a grin. Andrea watched Heath go up to the rooms.
"It's not a date' Andrea told her self.
She turned around to go sit back down but ran into Larissa and AJ. Larissa was grinning away while AJ had a scowl on his face.
"UM shit" she thought.
"Hey guys" She said.
"Who in the hell was that" AJ demanded.
"That was Heath Ledger he is one of my friends" Andrea answered him crossing her arms.
"I don't like him he was flirting with you maybe you should stay away from him" He answered shortly.
"Awe come on AJ they are just friends trust her its nothing" Larissa reassured him.
"I do trust her its him I don't trust" AJ said.
Andrea started to get mad. "Listen AJ me and Heath for your information are just good friends and another IM gonna continue being friends with him now come on Larissa we have a wedding to plan" She answered frustrated.
As they started walking out of the hotel Andrea turned around.
"Oh by the way AJ IM going to dinner with Heath Tonight" She explained.
Than she left leaving AJ starring after her
chapter 15 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 15
Nick sat on the bench that afternoon in the park a few minutes away from the hotel. He had spent the entire night crying and thinking. He hadn't meant to sound so cruel to Dominique about the whole baby thing. He was shocked for one to learn he would be a father at the age of 22. The truth was it scared him. He felt he was too young and that he wouldn't ever be around that much for Dominique and their child. He sighed.
"Thought I would find you here," a voice behind his said startling Nick.
"Leave me alone Kevin".
"You know Nick you have to face this" Kevin started sitting next to him.
Nick remained quiet so Kevin continued.
" Nick I know your scared but you have to remember Dominique is too you were rude and selfish to her talking about how it would ruin your career but you know what about her dream of becoming a doctor" Kevin reminded Nick. "I know that she will still be a doctor and raise a kid yes it would be hard work but she loves this child and I also know that she still loves you".
"I love her so much Kevin and miss her like crazy but IM not sure IM ready to be a father" Nick replied softly.
"Well Nick you better think fast because this baby is coming in 7 months weather you like it or not and I happen to think you make an excellent father" Kevin answered walking back to the hotel hoping he got through to Nick.
Kevin turned around. "Oh by the way you better get back cause IM taking all of you to get tuxes in a half hour" Kevin warned.
"You think Dominique will still be at the wedding" Nick asked softly.
"I don't know Nick I just don't know" Kevin answered honestly.

Hours later Andrea and Larissa walked into the hotel totally exhausted. They had everything done for the wedding except for the priest, caterers and photographers. They were going to get that stuff when they arrived in Paris which was the next day.
"IM so exhausted" Larissa said with a yawn.
'Yeah me too so lets go over everything again to make sure we have everything" Andrea advised.
"So we found your wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses and your going to make your wedding cake and the ceremony will be at the Eiffel tower did you call the hotel and book a room for the reception"? SHE Asked.
"Yea I did they have a room all ready" Larissa responded.
"Who all is going to be there?" Andrea asked.
"Its gonna be the rest of the boys you and Dominique and than Kevin and Brian's family is coming to Paris Friday night. "Well IM going to take a nap while Kevin and the boys are still out see you later and have fun with Heath" Larissa said with a wink.
Andrea rolled her eyes. "Thanks"
Andrea slowly made her way to the room and took a hot shower. After she got out she picked out her outfit and decided on a black skirt but when she put it on it didn't fit. "OH damn it why won't it fit" she cursed to herself. She decided on black pants and a green tube top. Andrea had been feeling funny for the past two days and decided on seeing a doctor when they got to Paris. As she was finishing up her make up when AJ walked in.
"Hey baby" He called walking into the bathroom putting his arms around her.
"Hey yourself how did everything go" Andrea asked him.
"Good we all have tuxes and it was kind of fun except for Nick's moping" AJ explained.
"Good he deserves it after the way he treated her" Andrea answered.
There was a knock at the door.
"I am not real happy that you're going out with heath" AJ stressed.
"Bye AJ I love you" Andrea replied ignoring him. AJ watched as she opened the door and greeted heath than left.
chapter 16 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 16
Heath took Andrea to this Mexican restaurant that was downtown. It was supposed to be known for one of the best Burritos in the country. They were seated outside in the courtyard.
"SO you and AJ are dating for how long," Heath asked once they had been seated and received there menus.
"We have been together for a little over a year" Andrea replied not looking up from her menu.
"That’s great IM glad everything worked out for you especially after he cheated on you" Heath reminded her
. "I found out he wasn't cheating on me" Andrea answered putting down her menu facing Heath.
"Oh really care to explain," He asked.
"No not really lets not talk about that if you don't mind" She asked him politely.
"Sure no problem IM sorry to bring it up IM being too nosy" He laughed.
"No your not being nosy so don't apologize you are a good friend" Andrea assured him.
"So anything interesting happening in your life lately' He asked.
Before Andrea could answer the waiter came by and got their orders. After they ordered and the waiter left Andrea turned her attention back to Heath.
"UM not really one of my best friends is getting married on Saturday in Paris".
"Awe that’s great tell her I said congratulations" He gushed with a smile.
"How would you like to go she really likes your movies" Andrea suggested.
Heath thought for a moment. "I would love to".

AJ was enraged.
"How can she invite that loser" He wondered. After Andrea and Heath had left it took AJ a few seconds to decide that he really didn't trust Heath at all and figured he would keep an eye on them just in case. He knew that if Andrea found out he was doing this she would be mad but he was looking out for her. It was his job as her boyfriend. He was know seated at a corner table where he was sure Andrea wouldn't see him and he had a good view of them as well as he could hear what they were saying. A waiter came up to his table and asked him what he wanted. He ordered and after the waiter left strained to hear what they were saying. AJ saw Heath touching Andrea's arm. Just the thought of any guy hitting on her especially Heath made his blood boil. Suddenly he saw Heath get up and leave the table.
"Good she must have told him to take a hike," AJ thought happily to himself.
But as it turned out he had been wrong. Very wrong. He Saw a Piano starting to play and Heath walking back to the table reaching his head and grabbing Andrea as they made their way to the small dance floor that was located in the middle of the restaurant. The piano was playing a slow ballet and He saw Heath wrapping his arms around Andrea's waste. Aj was ready to go and pound Heath to a bloody pulp and leave him to rot in the street. He watched as Heath whispered something in Andrea's ear that made her giggle. AJ clenched his fist. Heath spun her and dipped her. That did it. He was tired it was time to intervene. AJ walked up to Heath and punched him in the jaw. Andrea's mouth dropped.
"AJ" She whispered.

Andrea could not believe what was happening right in front of her. It started out as a dinner with a good friend and turned into a wrestling match. Andrea helped Heath up after AJ had punched him.
"AJ what in the hell are you doing here" She hissed.
She looked around and saw everyone starring at the three.
"He was all over you IM not going to stand for it" AJ answered. "I came here to look out for you". Andrea looked at him with a glare. "I can't believe you were spying on me," She finally said. "I thought you trusted me".
"I do trust you its him I don't trust" AJ answered pointing at Heath.
Heath was holding his jaw. "You could do better than this big oaf" Heath piped up.
AJ looked at Heath. You shut the fuck up you son of a…" Aj started angrily.
"Shut up" Andrea interrupted. "IM am so angry right now IM going home"
With that she ran out the door to catch a cab back to the hotel. She could here Heath and AJ calling after her.
chapter 17 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 17
Saturday finally arrived. Andrea was helping Larissa with her hair. They had decided to straighten it and than put it up with a couple of loose strands hanging down. Andrea had spent most of the week helping with the last minute plans and found that to be the perfect plan to avoid AJ. She was still angry with him for the dinner incident. AJ had done everything to apologize. He had sent flowers and teddy bears and had tried numerous times to talk to her. She always blew him off. Andrea had received a call from Heath that week and he apologized even though he did nothing wrong. Andrea and Heath were still cool.
"God IM so nervous" Larissa said fidgeting in the chair she was sitting in.
"Sit still or your make up will be ruined" Dominique said.
Dominique had arrived the day before. She had spent the past week crying and depressed. All the boys but Nick had called to see how she was doing. She had talked to Brian about his crush on her and they had decided it would be better to just stick with being friends. She had arrived the night before and was staying in Brian's room. She hadn't seen Nick and was terrified.
"IM trying to IM nervous is all" Larissa whined.
"Have you talked to AJ yet"? Dominique asked Andrea.
Andrea over the phone had told her about the incident at dinner.
"Nope IM still pissed" Andrea replied.
"You should forgive him," Dominique said. "Or at least talk to him".
"I will after the ceremony". Andrea sighed.
"Are you nervous about seeing Nick" Larissa asked.
"No IM terrified". Dominique answered. "IM not talking to him so I should be OK".
"I wish you guys were still dating" Larissa said.
"I wish we were too" Dominique answered.
"There done" Andrea said. "Your all ready".
"Well its almost time" Dominique said checking herself in the mirror.
The bridesmaid dresses were a silver spaghetti straps gown and Andrea and Dominique had twisted up their hairs. Larissa's wedding dress was spaghetti straps and flew all the way down. All three girls made their way to the limousine's that were waiting outside the hotel to take them to the Eiffel tower.

45 minutes later the sound of violin music filled the air as the boys were positioned in front of the priest by the Eiffel tower. Kevin was so excited he had been waiting his whole life for this. Nick was so scared to go face to face with Dominique. He had been thinking all week and had come to the conclusion that he was ready to be a father and he wants to marry Dominique so bad. Now he had to get her to talk to him, which he knew would be a challenge. The wedding march started to play and the guys saw Andrea start walking down the red carpet that was laid. AJ looked at her and tried to catch her eyes. She looked at him and mouthed later. AJ was so glad. Next came Dominique. She looked miserable. Her facial expression was so sad and her complexion was pale. But to Nick she looked beautiful and he ached to be with her. Finally Larissa walked out with tears already streaking down her face. When Kevin saw her it was like looking at an Angel. His angel. Kevin took her hand and together they faced the priest.
"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today…"
As the priest continued to talk Andrea looked out at the audience. It was all of Kevin and Brian family. Than Andrea spotted Heath. He looked at her and smiled. Larissa and Kevin said their vows and exchanged the rings.
"I know pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride," The priest concluded.
Kevin kissed Larissa with the most passion and love he had ever given to anyone in his life. The guests clapped and cheered. Heath sat in the audience and took out his gun and aimed it at AJ. Kevin saw it.
"Look out" He screamed.
Than the gun went off and 2 of the bodyguards grabbed Heath and took him away. Andrea ran up to AJ.
"Are you ok"? She whispered in tears.
"Yeah he didn't get me IM fine" He replied hugging her tight.
Everybody was making sure AJ was ok. Larissa stayed behind holding her stomach.
"Kevin" She whispered loudly.
Kevin turned to her and saw the blood on her wedding gown.
"Larissa" He screamed
Chapter 18 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 18
A few hours later Kevin sat in the waiting room chair waiting for word of his new bride. They had all brought her in a soon as they had seen the blood seeping through her wedding gown. Now they had been sitting for the last 4 hours. As soon as they had arrived the E.R doctor had said he had to take her in to surgery to get the bullet out. Andrea sat in AJ’S lap balling.
“Do you forgive me for spying on you” AJ whispered into her ear.
“Yes I do I know you were only looking out for me”. Andrea replied once the tears started to subside. ”I have something to tell you” Andrea piped up after a few minutes.
“What’s that?” AJ asked with curiosity.
”I think I might be pregnant,” She answered.
AJ looked at her and smiled.
“Have you gone to the doctors yet,” He asked.
“No not yet” Andrea responded.
“Well lets go now” He replied.
‘I want to wait to see how Larissa is doing first ok” Andrea suggested
. “OK I can wait.” AJ said with a sigh.

Dominique looked out the window. She sighed. She was scared about Larissa, she was scared about becoming a mother for the first time and she was scared to be around Nick. Nick on the other hand was starring at her from where she stood. He was debating on asking for her forgiveness now or wait till later. He decided later would be better
. “Are you friends and family of Larissa Richardson”? The doctor asked in his cute little French accent.
“Yes IM her husband” Kevin cried jumping out of his seat knocking it over.
“Well I have good news and bad news which would you like first” He asked.
“The good” Kevin answered.
“OK the good news is we were able to get the bullet out and the bullet didn’t really do a lot of damage so she should recover quite nicely. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.
“What’s the bad news?” Kevin asked grimly not really wanting to know the answer to that.
“ T he bad news is we weren’t able to save the fetus because of the bullet.
Kevin’s face drained of all color. “Fetus” He asked.
“UM yes your wife was six weeks pregnant didn’t you know” He asked.
“UM no I didn’t did any of you know about this” Kevin asked looking around at any of the guys and Andrea and Dominique.
“No we didn’t” Andrea responded.
“I guess that Larissa didn’t know either” Dominique said softly.
“You can all go see her she should be waking up shortly,” The doctor explained.
“Thank you doctor” Kevin whispered tears starting to fall down his cheeks.
The doctor nodded.
“How am I going to tell her that we lost our baby I know she has always wanted kids” He whispered.
“Kevin we are all here for you and Larissa both” AJ said giving him a brotherly hug.
“Thanks IM going in to tell her and than when IM done you can all join me” He explained.
“OK good luck Kevin” Nick said.
Kevin slowly made his way to Larissa’s room door and stood out looking in through the tiny window. From that view he could see a heart monitor and an IV going in to her. She looked like an angel to him. Kevin sighed and slowly opened the door and went in not knowing how she was going to take it.
chapter 19 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 19
Kevin walked in and sat down. He just looked at his angel. After a few minutes he saw her stir.
"Larissa baby open your eyes" Kevin whispered kissing her forehead.
She slowly opened her eyes. "Kevin what happened" She asked softly.
"You were shot remember and they had to do surgery to get the bullet out" He explained. "How are you feeling".
"I am ok just sleepy and my stomach hurts" She replied trying to sit up.
Kevin eased her up. Larissa looked at him and saw that he was upset about something.
"Kevin what's wrong" She asked.
"Nothing honey just really tired" He lied.
"You're lying Kevin Scott Richardson I can tell cause you won't look me in the eye so spill already" Larissa demanded.
Kevin chuckled. "You need your rest".
"No I don't need any rest I need you to tell me what is going on" Larissa replied frustrated.
"Alright fine IM going to tell you but it's hard" Kevin started.
"Kevin your scaring me just say it" Larissa said worried.
"OK the doctor told me that you were 6 weeks pregnant" Kevin said.
Larissa smiled. 'That's great but why aren't you excited don't you want kids" She asked him.
"Yes I do its not that at all the thing is our baby didn't make it because of all the trauma with the bullet" Kevin explained tears cascading down his cheeks.
"My baby" Larissa wailed burying her head in Kevin's chest.
Kevin rocked her back and forth letting her cry. After awhile Brian stuck his head in the door.
"Up to some visitors" He asked gently
. Larissa wiped the remaining tears and smiled a little. "Sure come on in".
Everyone came into the room.
"How are you holding up?" Howie asked planting a kiss on her forehead.
"IM ok I am sad but me and Kevin can still have other kids" Larissa answered.
"OF course honey IM ready to start having them when you are" Kevin replied squeezing her hand.
"I have an announcement to make" Andrea said suddenly.
Everyone starred at her with their undivided attention.
"I might be pregnant," She said.
"Are you for sure" Larissa asked.
"No I still have to see a doctor" she responded.
"Well what in the hell are you waiting here for go find out cause I want to know if I am going to be an aunt again" Larissa replied excitedly.
"OK I am going coming AJ" She asked.
"Of course I wouldn't miss this for the world" He responded following her out the door.
"Does this bother you" Kevin whispered in her ear.
"No I know we can start trying for one after I get out of here besides we are going to be an aunt and uncle once for sure and maybe again" She explained.
Kevin smiled. "True".
Nick looked at Dominique and saw how sad she looked. She looked near tears and he knew that it was because of him. Nick couldn't take it anymore.
"I have to talk to her," He said to himself. "Now before I lose my nerve and before I lose her cause its killing me".
Nick walked up to Dominique and tapped her on the shoulder. Dominique turned around and faced Nick.
" Can I talk to you outside for a minute" He asked. She starred at him for what seemed like years to him and than finally shrugged.
"Fine lets go" She replied already walking out her voice expressionless.
Everybody starred after them all hoping that for the sake of themselves as well as their baby they would work things out.
chapter 20 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 20
Dominique followed Nick outside of Larissa's room to talk. She really wasn't in the mood to talk but the look that Nick gave her made her weak I the knees. She had been trying to be strong but one look made her crash. She hated him for that. Dominique had a feeling that this conversation was going to end in an argument with her upset.
"Let's go somewhere private" Nick suggested. "So we can be alone".
"OK what do you have in mind?" She asked flatly. Nick thought foe a few minutes than snapped his fingers. 'I have got it". "Come on" he said grabbing her hand.

Andrea and AJ sat in the doctor's office waiting for the doctor to come in with the results. Andrea had a bunch of testes that the doctor had said he had to run. AJ squeezed her hand.
"Everything is gonna work out". He reassured her.
"AJ honey could I ask you a question" She asked kind of shyly.
"Yeah baby anything you know that" He replied surprised
. "OK if I am pregnant are you happy with this because if your not I don't want to keep it I don't want to end up like Nick and Dominique right now" Andrea explained nervously.
AJ just smiled and squeezed her hand more tightly.
"Listen to me IM not like Nick I would, love to have a baby with you and now is as good of time as any so stop worrying" He assured her.
The door to the office opened and the doctor came in and sat down at his desk facing them.
"I have the results".

Nick led Dominique to a ledge that overlooked the entire city of Paris. Since it was sundown the sky was full of pretty colors.
"Its beautiful" Dominique whispered looking out.
"I come here everytime we are here" Nick explained. "It helps me to think and to get away from my hectic life".
Dominique turned to him. "So why did you bring me here and what do you want" She asked somewhat harshly.
Nick knew that he deserved that.
"I brought you here because I love you and because we need to talk or rather I need to talk" He started.
Dominique faced him. "Well go ahead start talking you have my undivided attention" She replied.
"OK first I want to start off by saying that I am so sorry about how I acted I know I acted really badly". "I was a jerk and I was totally insensitive". Nick apologized.
"Yes you were you really hurt my feelings" Dominique answered.
"The reason I acted the way I did was first off I was shocked". "A baby was the last thing I had in mind". Nick explained.
"Do you think that I expected this to happen because I didn't I mean I have plans for medical school and being a doctor but as far as I am concerned it doesn't change a thing' She said a hint of frustration in her voice.
" I know I didn't even think of your feelings IM sorry". Nick said. "The thing was I was scared I thought that I would make a horrible father because I wouldn't be home all that much" Nick explained looking at the floor.
Dominique sighed. "Nick you would make a great father so what if you won't be home as much". : It wouldn't make our kid love you any less or make me love you any less" She assured him.
" I know that now I realize that and now I am asking for your forgiveness I want this baby too" He answered.
Dominique started to cry with tears streaming down her cheeks.
"Really" She asked.
"Yes really" Nick smiled.
He walked closer to Dominique and kissed her as passionately as he could. After he they broke it he hugged her and asked,"AM I FORGIVEN".
"Yes Nick you are" Dominique answered.
"I love you so much" He whispered.
Nick touched her stomach. "And I love this little one too".
"We better get back" Dominique reminded him. Dominique and Nick hand in hand left to go back to the hospital.

AJ and Andrea looked at the doctor waiting for him to continue.
"Andrea you are pregnant" He said with a smile. Andrea jumped up out of her seat excitedly. Aj got up and swung her around.
"That’s great" Andrea squealed.
'I am so happy" Aj added.
The doctor looked at them funny which AJ and Andrea decided to sit back down and hear what the doctor had to say.
" You are about 3 months along" He continued. "Here is your vitamins and you are do for a check up in 1 month".
Andrea took the vitamins and AJ and her thanked the doctor and went to tell the others.

Larissa sat up looking at the disgusting food the hospital had served her.
"What the hell is this crap?" She asked poking her fork in it.
Brian and Howie laughed. Kevin shook his head
'Its corn on the cob, beef and Jell-O". "This beef looks like someone craped on my plate" Larissa answered looking at it in distaste. "I want some real food".
"You will be out of here in 2 days" Kevin reminded her.
Larissa pouted and squeezed the life out of the stuffed animal bear that Kevin had bought her from the gift shop. Suddenly the door swung open and in came Dominique and Nick. A few seconds later Andrea and AJ walked in.
"We have some news" Nick said excitedly
. "We do too," AJ said also.
"We will go first" Dominique responded. "Nick and I are back together and are going to raise the baby".
Everyone cheered and gave the two a hug. When it was Andrea's turn to hug Nick she hugged him tightly.
" Ouch Andrea can't breathe" He gasped.
Andrea smirked. "Remember this feeling next time you pull another stunt" Andrea explained in his ear. Than she finally let go.
' I am so happy for you I knew he would come to his senses" Larissa gushed. " So what's your news Andrea".
"Well me and AJ are also having a baby I found out IM already 3 months along Andrea explained with a smile.
Everyone started hugging them.
" Congratulations" Larissa said with a smile.
"Thanks" AJ responded.
It was happy day for the group. Larissa sighed and thought. "I hope I am next".
Chapter 21 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 21
A month later the group finally made it into Australia. It was their last stop on the Europe part of the tour and in a week they would start on the U.S part. Andrea had started to get really big which they all thought that was unusual but didn't pay that much attention. Dominique was just starting to show. Nick and AJ took good care of them. Whenever they needed anything or had a midnight craving they were always there. Larrisa and Kevin were working on having kids but so far no luck. Larissa was starting to get discouraged. She wanted to have a baby with Kevin so badly. The girls decided to go shopping for some maternity clothes since Dominique and Andrea weren't able to fit in their other clothes anymore. Larissa went to help. The guys all had a gruesome practice with Fatima before the show in Sydney the next day.
"Man this is so depressing" Dominique whined. "I am so fat look at me IM a whale".
Larissa rolled her eyes. "At least you are pregnant Kevin and Me haven't really had any luck" She replied with a sigh.
"You mean yet" Andrea piped up as they walked into a maternity store. "Don't worry it will happen again for you I think your problem is your trying to hard" Andrea advised.
"You really think so," Larissa asked.
"Yes" Andrea and Dominique answered in unison.
"Now help us look for decent maternity clothes". Dominique said walking around.
Most of the clothes in their opinion were hideous. Finally after a couple of hours in the one store Dominique had decided on 3 pairs of overalls and 2 tops. Andrea had decided on 2 pairs of overalls 2 tops and a blouse. The girls paid and walked out of the store.
"What day is it?" Dominique asked.
"It's July 23rd why" Andrea asked.
"We have our doctors appointments today in about an hour and a half" She reminded her.
The boys had hired a nurse to look at the girls until they got back home and got their own obstetrician.
"You think we should call the boys to remind them," Dominique asked.
"Yes I'LL call AJ right now and tell him to remind Nick". Andrea responded.
She pulled out her cell phone and dialed AJ's. After 3 rings
"Hello" A breathless voice said.
"Hey baby it's me" Andrea greeted.
"Oh hey how are you feeling?" he asked.
"IM doing OK I called to remind you that Dominique and I have our first doctors appointments with the nurse in about an hour and a half so please remind Nick and meet us at the hospital" She explained.
"Sure thing babe Ill see yea soon love you" AJ said.
"Love you too bye baby" Andrea hung up.
"Reminded AJ and he will tell Nick and meeting us at the hospital" Andrea said.
"OK good but right now lets go get something to eat cause IM starved" Dominique suggested. Andrea and Larissa agreed and they all set out to find food.

Larissa made her way back to Her and Kevin's hotel room. The taxi had dropped off Dominique and Andrea at their appointments and had taken her back. She opened the door and walked in. Kevin came out of the bedroom wearing nothing.
"I am taking a shower cause IM sweaty from practice care to join me" He asked his voice husky. Larissa smiled and nodded her head with excitement. Larissa couldn't think of anything she would rather do. She threw her clothes off and ran after Kevin into the awaiting shower.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=2817