Summer Romances by Anita
Summary: Twins Alicia and Grace have to go spend their summer with their older brother Kevin Richardson, will the twins fall in love and have the times of their lifes, or everything be different then what they expect
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Kevin, Nick
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3938 Read: 2176 Published: 09/26/04 Updated: 10/16/04

1. 1 by Anita

2. Chapter 2 by Anita

3. Chapter 3 by Anita

4. Chapter Four by Anita

1 by Anita
Chapter 1

Grace walked into her house carrying her skateboard. As she walked into the kitchen she shook her shoulder length hair and sighed. Life sucks, she thought being bored. She checked the messages on the answering machine.

Hi Grace, it's me, your older brother Kevin. Well listen, I uh hope you are excited about coming down her to Florida for 3 months and I'm looking foreword on seeing you and Ali in three days. Well talk to you soon. I love you.

Grace felt anger bubbling inside of her. This had to be some kind of sick joke right. Since when was she spending the next three months with her older brother? The same older brother that she hated because he refused to understand her love for skateboarding. Just then the door swung open and her twin Alicia swayed in coming home from ballet class.

"Alicia", Grace said in a I know your secret and im gonna kill you voice, "can you please explain why our dear older brother thinks that we are going to go to Florida in three days and spend the next three months with him!"

Alicia just shrugged.

"Ok our dear older brother thinks that because in three days we are going to visit him and stay with him in Florida for three months for our summer vacation."

"But why would I want to spend my summer with him?????!!!!!! You know very well that I can't stand him and that he can't stand me."

"Well sis, that isn't my fault and you better get used to the idea right now because mom said you are going and that basically is final. What mom says goes."

"But I have already entered a ton of skateboarding competitions!"

"Well do that in Florida. They do skateboard there too you know."

"Ugh I can't believe you Ali. It's no big deal to you since you are his favorite sister but hello he can't stand me."

"Not true, he just wishes that you would spend just a little more time on other things instead of skating. He wants you to go to college."

"I AM NOT GOING TO GO TO COLLEGE!"

"Well then if our brother is mad at you then live with it. Kevin does love you though."

"He's fine with you doing ballet, why can't he be fine with my boarding?"

"Sorry I do not have an answer for that Grace. Now if you excuse me I have to finish packing for our trip and I suggest that you start on your packing soon."

With that, Ali flounced out of the kitchen humming to herself as she went to pack.

Grace threw herself down at the table angry. How could her family do this to her? She didn't want to spend time with Kevin her older brother who by the way was a Backstreet Boy. She hated their music almost as much as she hated her brother. Finally with one last sigh she trudged up to her bed room to pack for a trip to hell.

~!@#$%^&*

Nick Carter turned to look at his older "brother" and smirked.

"Aaawww man so your baby sisters are coming to spend an entire summer with you. How sweet is that." Then adding to himself, way sweet when those twins were 10 they were pretty cute so he was sure that at 17 they would be major babes.

"Nick don't even think about it. No way are you getting in volved at all with my sisters. That goes for you too AJ."

AJ looked up shocked at hearing his name. He had been daydreaming about how hot the twins must be now and which he would decide to hook up with.

"What did you say man?" He asked.

"I was just telling Nick that you two better not even be trying to come up with plans because you are not going to do anything with the twins this summer. So whatever you two are thinking just let it out of your heads because it is NOT happening."

AJ turned and smirked at Nick as Kevin went back to preparing things. They causally got up and went outside by the pool.

"So yo Nick anything in mind?"

"Well duh dude we see the twins, pick the one we like and bingo! It's like a total party summer."

AJ had to smile on how Nick thought. Then his own thought struck him.

"Hey man, yo I was thinking, what if we like the same twin?"

Nick thought for a moment.

"Nah man, I have way better taste than you do, so I'm sure we'll each like a different girl."

AJ thought about it for a moment.

"You are right Nick. I'm sure we'll each like a different girl."

With that he gave Nick a huge grin.

"PARTY SUMMER!"
Chapter 2 by Anita
Chapter 2

Alicia jumped out of the car and ran up to meet her brother Kevin. The time had finally gone by and the twins had just arrived in Florida at their brother’s house.

"Oh Kevin it is so good to see you, you have no idea at all how much I have missed you!"

Kevin laughed as his sister squeezed him almost to death.

"I'm happy you guys are here too. Kristen and I have missed you tons."

After saying his wives name, he felt his sister stiffen. Ali wasn't a fan, at all, of his wife. She felt that whenever she was around that the twins got excluded from things. Kevin moved back from Ali and looked at his sister Grace.

"Why, hello to you too Grace."

Grace rolled her eyes at him.

"Save it big bro. I'm not here because I want to be." Glared over at her sister who wasn't even paying any attention to what she had to say.

"Well Grace I'm glad you are here anyway, I have missed you too."

"Oh please, the only thing you have missed about me is that you don’t have anyone to boss around anymore. I'm sure you miss nagging at me all the time on how I'm wasting my life."

Kevin sighed.

"You know that isn't true Grace, you know I love you very much."

"Yeah well not as much as you love Ali." And with that Grace went on inside.

~!@#$%^&*

Later on that day Grace went out with her skateboard to check the area out. About an hour later she had signed up for about 10 competitions

She made her way home and noticed her brother and Kristen had started working on getting lunch ready. The rest of the dorkstreet babies were coming over to meet them.

The door swung open and Alicia walked out.

"Hey Grace, the food should be ready in about an hour."

"Yeah ok Ali, I'm just gonna chill for a while out here."

With that Grace hopped up and went inside. Alicia turned at the sound of a car. She saw her cousin Brian step out. She wasn't very close to Brian. It seemed like he liked Grace more than he liked her. She turned and went up to her room. Soon she heard Brian come up to talk to Grace.

"Hey Gracie how is it going?"

"Brian I swear if you call me Gracie again I will hurt you so bad...."

"Ok ok sorry, so how are you?"

"How do you think I am?! Im here at my brothers house and my brother hates me!"

"Awww he doesn't hate you Grace."

"Sure he doesn't. Anyway this is all Ali's fault. She always has to get her way."

"Ali is a spoiled brat..."

"Tell me about it! I live with her! She makes me so mad sometimes."

In her room Alicia grew angry. She could not believe her own sister and cousin were talking about her like that. She felt her face grow red. She listened as Grace made her way outside.

~!@#$%^&*

"Come on Nick damnit hurry up! " AJ shouted.

They guys were already about to be late for the party. He wanted to get a move on it so he could see the twins.

Finally about 20 minutes later the two of the arrived at Kevin’s house.

As AJ stepped out of the car he noticed a girl on the grass. She was beautiful with shortish black hair that had purple streaks. She was leaning over her skateboard wearing baggy cargo pants and a black middrift. She looked up her dark eyes flashing. She stood and he noticed her trim athletic build. She was about 5'7 and 110 pounds.

He felt his heart skip a beat watching her. Yes he knew this was the twin for him.

"Hey Nick you don't care for this twin do you?"

"Hmmmm no I think she is more your type I think I'll be going for the other twin."

They walked past Grace and into the house to go see the others.
Chapter 3 by Anita
Chapter 3

Nick followed AJ into the house. He looked at the twin Grace.

She is pretty damn hott, he thought to himself, but I don't know she looks kinda like a bad ass chick. I hope her twin is the sweet and innocent one.

He went out to the backyard where Kevin was cooking and looked for the other hottie, but there wasn't any sign of her. He walked over to Kevin.

"Hey bro. Sup?"

"Hey Nick. Glad you made it. Nothing much, just cooking and making sure the twins are settled down into their rooms."

Nick looked up as the door flung open and one hell of a hott chick came storming out. Kevin poked him and he realized that he had his mouth open.

He heard AJ give a low whistle. This chick was beautiful. She, like her sister stood about 5'7 but she seemed thinner probably weighed about 97 pounds. Nick remembered that she was a dancer.

While her sister had an athletic build, this one had a slender build from dancing. Her dark eyes blazed with a fire. She had waist length black hair that had red streaks in it. Her right ear was pierced twice and her left, three times.

She stormed over to Kevin who was talking to Brian.

"You asshole." She spat out to Brian who looked confused.

"What did I do?" he asked his blue eyes growing wide.

"As if you don't know! Let me give you some advise cousin dear, when you are freakin talk about me to my sister, why don't you make sure that my door is closed, or how about using a quieter voice before you think about calling me a spoiled brat you fucking bastard!"

"Ali, listen..."

"NO! I have nothing to say to you. Kevin, "she started, turning towards him, "that's it I've had enough of this bullshit. I am going home tomorrow. Ballet is more important to me more than being here anyway."

She turned to stomp back to her room when Kevin stopped her.

"Ali, I don't know what's going on, but I miss spending time with you." Kevin saw Grace glaring at them so he decided that it was time for payback.

"You are my favorite sister Ali, and frankly this whole plan for the next three months won't be any fun if you aren't here. "

Ali sighed.

"Fine, I'll stay just to keep you happy Kevin, but I warn you, Brian better not be within 50 feet of me and one other warning is if he ever gets in my way while I am in my car, I will, and believe me when I say this, I will hit him with my car."

Kevin bit his lip and looked at Brian who was gazing at him with sad eyes.

"Ok Ali, I'll make sure that Brian isn't any where near you."

Ali nodded.

"I'm going up to my room for a while. I'll see you later." Alicia started to walk through the grass.

Grace took a step toward her but Ali put up a hand and walked away from Grace.

Kevin sighed and looked at everyone. Brian spoke up.

"Kevin, cuz, I am really sorry. I didn't mean to say what I said and I didn't mean for her to hear anything I said."

Kevin shrugged, annoyed that Brian was screwing things up with the twins already. He turned back to his cooking.

Nick had been studding Ali. Man was she something special. An idea began to brew in his mind. He went inside and up to her room. He knocked on the door.

"Come in only if you are not Grace the Bitch or Brian the Bastard," she called out.

Nick laughed to himself and opened the door.

"Hey there," he called out to her.

He watched her leaning over to tie her shiny pink ballet shoes. He couldn't remember what they were called. When they were both tied she stood up and looked at him. She rose one slender eyebrow at him.

"Well if it isn't the blond fag."

"You don't like me?" Nick asked amused at her cocky attitude.

"Of course I love you!" she told him her voice dripping with total sarcasm.

"You are a Backstreet Boy, how can I not love you?" Her eyes grew wide in mock question.

He gave her a grin.

"Well now another beautiful woman in love with me..." He walked over to her and stood in front of her looking into her wide eyes, which were blazing with fire.

"Get your stupid baby face out of my face" She demanded.

He smirked at her, then suddenly with out warning he brought his lips down to hers.

He was amazed at how soft they were, he briefly wondered if Graces were just as soft but pushed Grace from his mind.

He had the twin he wanted. Then without warning, a hot pain shot through his leg. He gasped and rubbed it. She smirked at him then pointed to her foot.

"Toe shoes, a great weapon." She gave a curt laugh and pushed past him out of her room.

He winced a little in pain and looked after her. Yup, he thought, she is perfect for me, with her cocky attitude and great looks, and she will be mine in no time.

He got up and walked down the hall. He heard classical music playing. He came to the door and looked into the dance studio Kevin had put in especially for her.

Alicia was dancing around the room.

She looks so beautiful he thought. Like anyone else who watched her dance, he fell into her spell. She spun, leaped and fluttered around the room. Nick walked in a little more. He felt a hand on his shoulder.

He looked behind him and saw Kevin, Kristen and Brian. They all crept quietly into the studio and watched Alicia. Nick was amazed at her grace and beauty in dancing. He looked down at her feet. They are so beautiful, he thought watching her foot arch up and she danced on point.

Brian was looking at her in awe, Kristen rested her head on Kevin's shoulder as they watched. Soon the final notes of the music played and she was finished. They all started clapping.

Alicia jumped startled.

"Oh my, Kevin you guys scared me. I didn't realize anyone was in the room."

Kevin smiled and walked over to her and smiled as he hugged her.

"You danced so beautifully baby. My baby sister makes me proud he told her. Julliard better watch out." He laughed.

She looked at him.

"Maybe," she said coyly, "I am not sure about Juilliard quite yet. I am thinking of joining the New York City Ballet. I mean Juilliard is great, but NYCB focuses only on ballet."

"Well my little sister, what ever makes you happy is fine with me."

She laughed.

"So what are you doing?" She questioned him.

"I am here to call you cuz the BBQ is going to start now."

"Do you have a salad ready for me?"

"Um well I just thought you would like to have BBQ like the rest of us."

"KEVIN! You know I can't have that kind of stuff. Ugh, do you just want to get me fat or something?"

"I'm sorry angel, I'll make you a salad. I just thought that for once you would actually eat like a human and not like a rabbit."

She rolled her eyes at him.

"Whatever," but she followed them outside ignoring Brian and Nick.

She sat with Kristen and talked about ballet while Kevin fixed her salad. Once he was done he joined all of them outside. He set the salad down in front of her with a bottle of water.

"Thank you," She told him and then stood up and took her things.

"Where are you going?" He asked her.

She looked at him. "What? You want me to stay with these losers?"

Kevin sighed. "You are going to make this difficult aren't you?"

"Nope. I just do as I please."

Howie spoke up.

"May I go with you? I would love to see you dance. Kevin is always saying how much talent you have."

She rose an eyebrow at him.

"Ok you can come as long as you promise that you aren't anything like that dumb jackass." She said pointing to Brian. Howie laughed.

"Nope I am not at all like him."

He got up with his food and followed her into the house. He smiled at Kevin who mouthed thank you. Howie nodded and followed Alicia.

Later on that night, Grace sat in her room with Brian.

"Why does Kevin have to hate me so much?" she cried. "I never did anything to him but all he cares about is what a great dancer Ali is."

Brian sighed.

"He doesn't hate you Grace, he just thinks you can do better for yourself. Now he probably won't talk to me because of Alicia. I really didn't mean to hurt her and Kevin doesn't want to hurt you. Ali is probably wondering why I hate her like you are thinking that Kevin hates you. But we both love both of you."

Grace looked up at him and smiled then hugged him.

"Now if only we can get Ali to talk to us..."

Brian smiled.

"You like to ask for the impossible now don't you?"

She giggled. "Yeah I guess I do but it's worth a try."

~!@#$%^&*

A.J. sat in his room with Nick talking about the twins. Nick sighed dreamily.

"I have to make Alicia mine she is perfect. Beautiful and a perfect attitude."

"If you want Alicia its all cool bro just as long as I get Grace. Now that woman is perfect." They guys smiled at each other and continued planing.
Chapter Four by Anita
Chapter 4

Ali sat with Kevin talking with him.

"OOOOhhhhh I hate Brian and Grace. I wish Grace wasn't my sister let alone twin."

Kevin felt sad but didn't say anything. He wished that they just all could get along.

He watched as Ali picked up a brush then handed it to him. She sat with her back to him as he began to brush her hair. They sat and talked.

A few minutes later they heard footsteps on the stairs and looked up to see Brian and Grace coming down.

"Goodnight Kevin, thank you for brushing my hair." Alicia gave him a kiss on the cheek the started to her room.

Brian reached for her arm but she moved it out of his reach. Brian was determined to talk to her. He reached out for her arm again and grabbed it. Her eyes lit with fire and before anyone could do anything her fist flew and she hit Brian square in the face.

Kevin's jaw dropped open and he knew that would give his cousin a black eye.

Alicia turned and fled to her room as Grace rushed over to help Brian. She looked at her brother with large sad eyes. Kevin went to them seeing if he could help. They led Brian to the kitchen and Kevin explained the story to Kristen who went to check on Alicia.

She knocked on the door then went in. Kristen felt her heart break when she saw Ali lying on the bed crying. She was holding her hand.

Alicia looked up. "Get out of my room! "

Kristen knew Alicia didn't care for her. She overheard Alicia tell Kevin that she and Grace always left her out. Kristen knew it was true but it wasn't on purpose. She and Kevin talked about it but they knew Ali was too hurt to forgive yet.

"Ali please talk to me. Are you ok?"

Alicia kept her back to her.

"DON"T EVER CALL ME ALI!" she said in a hard cold voice.

Kristen sighed and left. Ali lay down and cried her self to sleep.

~!@#$%^&*

The next day Nick and A.J. sat talking with Kevin and Kristen in the kitchen when Alicia walked in.

"Good morning Kevin," She said as she sat down.

"Mornin' darlin' " He said watching her carefully.

Kristen had said she was crying and when he went to check on her she was fast asleep.

Nick smiled to himself as he watched her. She was wearing a pink teddy that made her look even more beautiful if possible. Sleep filled her soft eyes.

He looked down at her delicate hands as she reached for milk and gasped when he saw it. Her left hand was badly bruised. He was about to ask what happened when Brian walked in. He noticed right away his black eye and then understood what had happened.

"Oh Ali, honey. Your hand" Kristen cried.

Alicia just shrugged her slender shoulders. Brian sat next to Alicia who in turn got up and moved away. Nick jumped up and followed her upstairs.

He got a washcloth and wet it with cold water then went into her room and without saying anything took her hand and gently wrapped in and held it in his larger hands.

"What do you want? "Ali asked Nick in an annoyed voice.

"Calm down Alicia, I just want to help you. Does it hurt a lot."

She shrugged once more. She didn't care anymore. She hated it here and the only thing that was keeping her here in the first place was her brother. She hated her sister, she hated her cousin, she hated her brothers' wife and now she hated Nick.

Who was he to butt into her business anyway. Didn't he see that she didn't like him. Alicia stopped in mid thought. Maybe the problem was that she DID like him.

Alicia watched Nick out of the corner of her eye. He wasn't looking at her but down at her hand. With his messy blond hair, sparkling blue eyes and bright smile, Nick would be considered handsome to many girls. His cocky attitude just made him cuter and irresistible. When he looked up she looked away.

Nick had noticed her looking at him. He smiled to himself. This is going to be easy he thought. Sooner than later, Alicia will be my girlfriend.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=3192