Annoyed by Anita
Summary: This is my pretend story on how i met aaron carter.
Categories: Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter Characters: None
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 5947 Read: 13501 Published: 12/08/04 Updated: 01/30/08

1. Chapter 1 by Anita

2. Chapter Two by Anita

3. Chapter Three by Anita

4. Chapter 4 by Anita

5. Chapter 5 by Anita

6. Chapter six by Anita

7. Chapter 7 by Anita

8. Chapter 8 by Anita

9. Chapter 9 by Anita

Chapter 1 by Anita
a/n Hey guys looks like I am back with another story guess you shouldnt believe me when i say that im going to stop writing because for some reason i just continue. well this is gonna be an aaron carter story that i just started. Hope you like it.

Chapter One

"Boring, gross, old, way out of style." I muttered flipping through my closet looking for something to wear.

After a few minutes of searching I sighed and sank onto my bed irritated. I hated it when I could not find something to wear.

Oh sorry, guess I should tell you who I am. I am Anita and a freshman in college. I am 5'2 with black hair and brown eyes. Average, I know. I am 18 by the way and I guess I should say that there really is not much to me.

In high school I was a cheerleader and gymnast. Maybe that's why I was so short. I have always been athletic doing all kinds of sports and taking lessons for dance and music. But here I was at college and not on a sports team. I had decided that college cheerleading wasn't my thing.

So I attended classes at UNM and worked as a candy stripper in the connecting hospital. Strange job considering that I wanted to be a journalist but it had been something I always wanted to do so I did it.

Most of my friends went to the same college as I did. My best girlfriends, Camille, Kyndra, Adrienne, Erin, and Valerie. Except for Camille, the others were on the cheerleading team with me.

Then there were my guy friends. Julio, Thomas, Jerrid, Brock, Santiago (Santi), and Adam. Boy was that hard. I had dated Thomas forever, then kinda Julio, Adam and Brock but it never really worked out.

It was Saturday and I didn't have any classes or work so I had planned on getting lunch and do some shopping. This is why I was having such a dilemma. I couldn't find anything decent to wear. Whenever I go out I always try and look my best.

I was about to get up and go back to try and look again when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked bored.

"Thank God you answered!" A female voice said.

I recognized the voice to be Kara, one of the nurses I worked with.

"What's wrong?" I asked sensing that there was something by the tone of her voice.

"Please tell me you can come in today! We really need your help. We just received a new patient and he's giving us a hard time."

I sighed. I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with an annoying person today.

"All right, I guess I can." I finally answered.

I hung up the phone.

"Well, guess my clothes dilemma is over." I said getting my uniform.

It was white tights, a white polo shirt, a pink and white jumper, and white tennis shoes. Stylish I know. I pulled my hair back into a loose pony and walked out. Since UNM was known best for its very successful medical school, the UNM hospital was very close.

I walked in and up to the 5th floor.

"He won't let anyone in! I can't believe how stubborn he is!" Kara said annoyed.

I walked over to them.

"Hey what's going on?"

"Our new pacient is such a pain in the ass!" Kara exclaimed.

I snickered.

"Guy or girl?"

Kara rolled her eyes.

"Guy."

"Yeah it figures. Just how they all are."

Kara suddenly smirked.

"I am sure you are going to enjoy working with this one."

"Why?" I asked my eyes narrowing.

"Oh, no real reason." She said innocently.

I rolled my eyes.

"Show me the way to this pain in the ass."

Kara smirked and pointed. I walked over to the room and knocked.

"Go away." A male voice answered.

It was some what familiar. I swung open the door.

"Look enough with the attitude." I snapped the stopped and stared.

"Got a problem?" He asked annoyed.

"Of all the fuckin luck my new pacient is you?!"

"Don't sound so happy about it."

"Don't worry I'm not."

I turned to look at Kara who had come to the door and glared.

"Thanks so much, Kara, for sticking me with Aaron Carter.
Chapter Two by Anita
Chapter Two

Kara giggled and walked away. I turned with narrowed eyes to Aaron. I noticed his leg was up.

"What happened to you?" I asked though I could have cared less.

"Not that it's any of your business, but I broke it."

I walked over to get a closer look.

"I have to get surgery tonight." He said in sort of a whinny voice.

"What's wrong you scared?" I asked smirking.

"NO!" He protested quickly.

"So why are you giving everyone such a hard time?"

"I'm not." He pouted.

Once again I rolled my eyes. This was one of my bad habits.

"Not a fan?" He asked looking at me.

"Not of you."

I looked at him. He was studying me carefully.

"Of who then?"

"Nick." I shrugged.

He sighed. The door opened and Kara walked in.

"Time to prepare Mr. Carter for surgery."

"Yippee I love this part." I smiled at Aaron sweetly.

He glared right back. I looked up as Kara got the things ready and to my horror, Nick Carter walked in. My cheeks grew warm and I hoped to God I wasn't blushing. I heard Aaron snicker.

"Hey Kara?" I asked casually.

"Yup."

"How much does the world's largest hemorrhoid weigh?"

Kara looked over at me.

"Um, I'm not sure maybe a few pounds?"

I smiled and glanced at Aaron.

"Why don't you weigh Aaron to see?"

Kara burst out laughing.

"I don't get it." Aaron said in a grumpy voice.

"It means bro., that you are a pain in the ass." Nick said snickering.

I rose an eyebrow at him.

"And gee, to think that you are supposed to be the dumb one."

Nick blushed.

"Shot time!" Kara announced cheerfully.

"I'll do it!" My eyes lit up evilly.

I held up the syringe as Kara helped Aaron up.

"Whoa! Where is that going?" Aaron asked looking over at me.

I smiled patting his bottom. Nick started to laugh but covered it up coughing.

I moved his hospital gown aside and exposed his ass cheek. I steralized it then shoved the needle in non to gently. He yelped in shock and a little pain.

"Don't give me cheek Carter." I laughed and walked out.

I hated patients with attitude. I was gonna show Aaron who was boss.
Chapter Three by Anita
Chapter Three

*Two days later*

I walked into the hospital on Monday ready for my fun filled day of work.

"Would you get Aaron his breakfast? He is still giving everybody a hard time." Kara asked.

"I guess." I grumbled and grabbed his food tray.

I didn't bother to knock, I just entered.

"Hey! I didn't say that you could come in here!" He said trying to sit up.

"So?" I replied in a bored tone.

When he didn't answer, I looked at him. His brown eyes were watching my every move.

"Take a picture, sweetheart, they last longer."

He snickered.

"Don't flatter yourself."

"Oh sorry I forgot." I said starting to straighten out the room.

"Forgot what?"

"Oh, nothing." I answered lightly.

He sighed annoyed.

"Just tell me!"

"Oh it was just something I read in an interview."

He looked at me, his head cocked to the side.

"About me? What did it say?"

"Just that you don't care what a girl looks like but if she is ugly to stay away from you." I answered my voice casual and uncaring.

"You aren't ugly." He said but didn't sound too sure.

"Oh please. Don't try and go be nice or something."

"But I wasn't....."

"Save it Carter." I said as I finished.

I didn't look at him as I got together some things and walked out. How in the world was I cursed enough to be stuck with this moron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron sat in shock when his nurse walked out. No one had ever acted this way when he was around and he wasn't sure if he loved it or hated it.

He smiled to himself thinking of when she had bent over. Her ass was very round and he liked it. He wondered what it would be like to grab it and hold it firmly in his hands as he kissed her. He shook his head hard suddenly realizing what he thought.

"Snap out of it Carter, she's a bitch. A stupid bitch." He told himself.

He shifted irritated. A nurse by the name of Kara walked in. His eyes narrowed.

"Who let you in here?" He snapped.

"I do work here." She said in a nervous voice.

"Well do what you have to do and leave."

"Um, I have to give you a sponage bath." Blushing nervously.

"Get Anita."

"But she um..."

"I said get her!"

Kara jumped and ran out looking for Anita.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat behind the nurses station on break. I looked up as Kara ran over.

"Whats wrong? The hemorrhoid bothering you again?" I asked smirking.

"Yeah he won't let me give him a sponage bath."

"Why not does he like to smell?"

"No, he wants you to do it."

"I'm not his slave." I sighed irritated.

Kara shrugged helplessly at me.

I stormed into his room. He looked up shocked.

"Damnit, I'm just a fuckin candy stripper. You don't need to teat me like your slave. You have nurses to do this stuff for you."

"But Anita, I...."

I shut him up as I stripped him naked. His eyes widdened seeing that I didn't care that he wasn't wearing clothes.

I smirked to myself. I was not all impressed seeing him naked. This was apart of my job and that's all. He seemed to relax slightly, however, his cheeks were flushed. I grabbed a sponge and wet it in the bowl that Kara had put out, then I began to clean him.

I could feel his eyes on me and found it rather annoying. Who did he think he was? Just because he was some pop star did he actually expect me to fall to my knees and proclaim my love for him? Whatever. I was not that kind of person.

"Um Anita?"

I didn't answer but I did look at him for a second to let him know that I was paying attention to his question.

"Why are you scrubbing so hard? Are you trying to get my skin to peel off?" He asked in a soft voice.

I glanced up at his face then where I was scrubbing.

"Oops, didn't realize how hard I was scrubbing. Sorry about that I have my mind on other things." I said seeing the red skin.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He asked suddenly.

I finished bathing him and moved up to wash his hair.

"Well, you have not given me a reason to like you." I said wetting his hair then added shampoo.

"Yeah but..." He cut him self off closing his eyes.

I looked at him wondering if he fell asleep when he suddenly sighed deeply and moaned. I pulled my hands away from his head annoyed my eyes glaring at him. His eyes flew open in shock.

"Why did you stop?"

"Because you are finding this too sexual for my likings."

"No, I'm not. Really, I just loving having my head rubbed and you are doing such a good job."

"Uh huh." I moved my hands back and began to rinse his hair.

"You are really good at this?" He said after a moment. "Do you plan on becoming a doctor or nurse?"

"Nope."

"What do you want to do with your life?"

"Mr. Carter, that is my personal life and I don't like to mix my personal life with my job." I said simply.

"Yeah but..."

"No buts." I finished drying him off and dressing him.

"Kara is your regular nurse, you need anything call her I have other people to attend to, you are not the only one in the hospitle." I cleaned up and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed watching her go. No matter how hard I denied it, I felt something when I saw her and I had to break her stupid wall that she was blocking her soul from me.

Suddenly, I had an idea, I knew exactly how I could make Anita stay around me longer. I grabbed my phone, I had to make an important phone call.
Chapter 4 by Anita
Chapter Four

I hummed happily as I walked onto the floor for my shift the next day. Kara looked at me weird.

"Why are you so happy?" She asked.

I smirked at her.

"I went out with Julio last night and had a good time."

Kara smirked back at me.

"Back to Julio again?"

"Hey, I need to do SOMETHING with my time!"

We both started laughing. Our boss, Mrs. Gindlesburger walked out.

"Anita, may I see you in my office please?" Her voice was grim.

I shot Kara a look and followed Mrs Gindlesburger into her office and sat down.

"Is everything ok?" I asked bitting my bottom lip nervously.

She looked at me and hesitated.

"Mr. Carter has a special request...."

My eyes narrowed as soon as I heard his name. What did the creep want now? I looked at her waiting for what she had to say.

"He wants you to be like his private nurse." She blurted.

"Excuse me?"

"You are to work for him all hours you are due in the hospitle."

"I am not a nurse I am a candy stripper!"

"I know that."

"Then do something!"

She sighed.

"I can't."

I was stunned. Who was the guy and who did he think he was? How dare he order me to stay with him privately.

"Anita please." Pleadingly.

I had to think this was hard. Could I just quite? No way, I loved working at the hospitle too much just to give it up.

Slowly I let out my breath.

"I guess." I said reluctently.

"Oh thank you so much! You are a real angel."

I grinned at her weakly. Angels were't supposed to have urges to murder people were they?

I walked out of her office still stunned.

"Are you ok?" Kara asked.

"No!"

She looked surprised.

"That prick is making me be with him full time!"

Her jaw dropped.

"Well, good luck."

"Thanks, I'll need it."

I stormed into his room. He looked up.

"Hey...."

"YOU LITTLE PRICK! WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING MAKING ME BE YOUR PERSONAL SLAVE?!"

He slowly grinned thinking of what I said.

"Sex slave maybe."

I was shaking with rage. The next thing I knew it, my hand had smacked right across his face. I was stunned and so was he.

"I I'm sorry." I was slightly scared of what he would do.

"No, it was my fault. I was way out of line." He finally said.

I pulled a chair closer.

This is going to be long and hard, but I was ready for a challange.

a/n sorry its short ill try to make the next one longer
Chapter 5 by Anita
Chapter Five

Nick walked into Aaron's room. He paused at the door seeing a girl in there. She looked familiar. Nick thought for a moment.

Oh yeah, he remembered, she is that chick that gave Aaron a shot in the ass. He chuckled to himself lightly.

"No not fair! You must have cheated!" Aaron was protesting.

"Oh please, I never cheat. I always win at poker." Anita said glaring at Aaron.

"I'm the best though! You have to have cheated."

"I DIDN"T CHEAT, you just suck."

Aaron threw the cards down irritated.

"Oh real mature Carter, can't even handle losing."

Nick smiled seeing his brother pout. Usually, most girls melted, Anita however, didn't seem fazed.

Nick cleared his throat. Anita looked up and saw him. He smiled seeing her flush slightly.

"Nick thank god you are here! Anita is taking advantage of me!"

"Aaw bro. Chill out. Don't cry just cuz you lost."

Aaron's jaw dropped.

"Some brother you are." He grumbled.

Nick winked at Anita.

"So, since your brother is here can I take a break?"

Nick was confused, why couldn't she just take a break whenever she wanted?

Aaron slowly smiled. It was an evil smile and both Nick and Anita knew it.

"Sure Anita, take a break, I got to tell Nick about this girl I met that has a HUGE crush on him."

Anita's eyes darkened from a deep brown to black.

"I'll just stay here." She said sitting.

Aaron snickered. Nick slapped the back of his brothers head. He had a feeling by the way Anita flushed that she was the girl.

"So Anita, tell me, whats up with you and Aaron?"

Anita frowned and she looked so grossed out.

"He's forcing me to be his slave."

"Yeah baby, my sex slave." Aaron laughed.

"Aaron, I wouldn't sleep with you for anything?"

"Oh come on, there must be something to make you sleep with my brother."

"Nope nothing in the entire world."

"Well, what about Nick?" Aaron asked with a smirk.

Anita glanced over at Nick and smiled.

"Sure I would sleep with Nick....but only if I had every STD known to man to give them to him."

Aaron burst out laughing from the look on Nicks face.

"Oh girl you are too much, I'm in love marry me!"

"Sure Aaron, when worms grow ears."

Nick snickered. Anita stood.

"I'm gonna take a lunch break. You'll be fine with Nick here."

Aaron began to protest but Anita walked out.

He sighed then turned to Nick.

"Bro, I need a favor."

*******************************************

"Hey Anita, this box is for you." Kara said handing Anita a box almost an hour later.

"Hmmm what is it?"

"No idea, Nick Carter told me that Aaron got it for you though."

"What is that little shit head up to now?" Sighed.

She read the note.

Anita, you said you would marry me if worms grew ears...

Her jaw dropped.

"He is insane!"

Opened the lid and shrieked.

"Whats wrong?" Kara asked.

"He taped ears to some earth worms!"

"Why would he do that?"

"Cuz he wanted me to marry him and I said when worms have ears!" She whined.

Kara laughed.

"Looks like you are engaged to Aaron Carter."

"I'd rather go bald." She pouted.

Kara laughed harder at her face.

Anita walked back to Aaron's room.

"Hey baby get your present?"

"Yes here you go." Dumped the worms and dirt onto his lap.

He shrieked like a girl.

"That's not fair!"

"Oh baby, alls fair in love and war." Cooed pinching his cheek.

Nick fell out of his chair laughing. Satisfied, Anita sat down and got a magazine.
Chapter six by Anita
Chapter 6

"I am really glad that you decided to give volunteering at the hospitle a chance." Anita told Kyndra as they walked to the elevator.

"Yeah, well I needed something to do with my time."

Anita rolled her eyes. Trust Kyndra to come up with something like this. Why didn't she just go shopping?

"Better than someone." Kyndra pointed out snickering.

Anita smacked her head as they got into the elevator. She just laughed.

We got up to my floor and I lead her into Aarons room. He and Nick were playing video games.

"Well here I am." Anita announced throwing her bag down. "And I brought a friend."

Nick and Aaron looked up. They looked at Kyndra and their jaws dropped. Anita shifted uneasily. She knew they were impressed by Kyndra's bust. Kyndra was very round at a cup C. Anita sighed silently to herself. She was a small cup A.

Kyndra didn't seem to notice though. She was a bit of a ditz so she just smiled brightly.

"Hey guys." She greeted cheerfully.

Anita felt strage seeing Aarons reaction to her best friend. She walked over with the bedpan.

"Here you go Aaron." Anita said placing it on him.

"I don't need to go to the bathroom."

"It's for your drool." She said glaring.

Nick looked at Anita, she didn't look like herself.

"Well Kyndra, the nurses station is down the hall. See you after work." Anita said.

When Kyndra was gone, both Nick and Aaron looked at her. They sensed that something was different about the way Anita was acting. Nick noticed that Anita refused to look at Aaron. Suddenly it hit him, was Anita jealous of the way Aaron reacted to her friend?

"So um Anita, do you want to play poker?" Aaron asked carefully.

"No."

Aaron glanced at Nick. Anita walked over to the chair next to the window and sat. She stared outside. She couldn't understand why she was so upset. It wasn't like her.

Nick sat next to her.

"Are you ok?" He asked her carefully.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You seem upset."

"I'm not!" She snapped.

"Give the kid a break he can't help himself ok." He whispered into her ear.

"What's your excuse." Asked darkly.

"Anita..."

She stood up.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Walked in.

She glanced at herself in the mirror. She hated her body, she hated how she looked she wished she could change it all.

"Whats wrong with her?" Aaron asked Nick a confused look on his face.

"Bro, just...forget it." Nick said feeling slightly annoyed. How dumb could his brother be?

Anita walked out again. Both Aaron and Nick were staring at her.

"Come on, let's play poker so I can kick your sorry ass." Anita said.

Aaron happily agreed but Nick still noticed that Anita wasn't exactly back to normal. He sighed, there was nothing that he could do so he sat to play.
Chapter 7 by Anita
Author's Notes:
omg i have not updated in so long but i have just been so busy with my life. I found half of chapter seven done so decided to finish it and post. i hope i get some reviews
Chapter 7

That night Anita sat in her dorm room thinking. Plastic surgery was an option. She flipped through a magazine wondering how big of breasts she should try and get. She marked a few pages, finished up some of her homework and went to bed.

The next day she got up and went to English. She wished the time wouldn't go by fast because after, she would have to go to the hospital again.

The time did not go slow enough for Anita and she found herself entering Aaron's room. As usual, Nick was in there with him.

"Hey sweetie." Aaron greeted her.

Anita didn't return his friendly greeting. Instead she went to the seat by the window. She opened her magazine to go through her options again.

"Why are you looking for information for breast implants?" Nick asked leaning over her shoulder.

"Would you back off! Gosh damn, can't a person get any privacy? Hello! My life is none of your business got that?" She snapped.

Nick blinked in shock.

"Uh, I....I'm sorry, really, I didn't mean to offend you or anything." He answered putting his hands up surrendering.

Anita rolled her eyes and turned back to what she was reading.

Nick turned and gave Aaron a shocked look. Was Anita really feeling this bad about herself?

Aaron's eyes were sad. He wished he knew what to do.

"So um Anita? I was wondering if um." Aaron broke off at the dark look Anita shot at him.

He gulped a bit startled.

"You have nice breasts." He said softly.

Nick and Aaron both noticed Anita stiffen. Aaron bit his lip wishing she would give him a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night Anita leaned over Aaron to fluff his pillows before his dinner tray came. Nick had left earlier than usual to get some work in.

Aaron was scared at what he was about to do but he had to. He reached up and gently cupped a breast. It filled his hand perfectly. It was small and round like a perfect peach. He couldn't help but smile though he was scared.

"What are you doing!" Anita cried startled.

"You are beautiful why can't you see that!" He asked searching her eyes.

He felt himself drowning in her mocha eyes. For a moment he couldn't breath. She was taking him over.

Her eyes then suddenly filled with tears startling him.

"Oh no baby no. Don't cry! Please don't." He whispered soothingly drawing her near him.

He gently kissed her tears away. His heart was filling with love that he could not over come.

"Why can't you just leave me alone! I just want to be left alone!" She burst into tears and pulled back.

"Anita!"

She ignored his cry and tore away. She fled from the room sobbing hard.

Aaron lay back against his pillows stunned. His heart was breaking for himself but for her also. Something was really going on with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days had gone by but Anita had not returned. Aaron was lonely even though Nick was with him everyday.

He was schedualed to have another surgery to fix the rod and pins in his leg and he was nervous about going under with out seeing Anita before.

His old nurse Kara walked in.

"Isn't Anita going to come around anymore?"

"She's taken a short leave. Between college and work she got too stressed." Kara answered checking his IV.

Aaron sighed. He knew that it was just an excuse, Anita just didn't want to see him.

"Nick couldn't you please do something to get her here before I go?"

Nick stood up just as the doctors walked in.

"Ok Aaron, it's time." Dr. Stanley said with a smile.

Aaron gave Nick a terrified look.

"No. I will not go until Anita is here." Aaron said firmly.

"But Mr. Carter..."

"I SAID I will NOT go until Anita is here." Slipping back into the brat he had been before.

"I'll, I'll do my best to get her." Kara said running out.

Aaron sat back shutting his eyes. He tried to keep calm but he could only hope Anita would come.
Chapter 8 by Anita
Author's Notes:
well here is a new chapter of annoyed i hope you enjoy. please review
Anita lay curled under her blankets staring into space where there was a loud knock at the door. She didn't move. She was tired of her friends coming by to check on her. What she wanted was some time to herself.

"Anita please open up!"

Anita sat up confused. She wondered why in the world Kara would be at her dorm.

"Anita please! I really need your help."

Slowly Anita got up and opened the door.

"Kara? What's wrong!"

Kara ran in near tears.

"It's Aaron."

Anita felt her heart skip a beat had something happened to him? Kara saw the look on her face.

"Oh no nothing bad really he just." Kara hesitated.

"He just what?"

"He refuses to go into surgery unless you go."

Anita's eyes narrowed.

"I don't think so. Like I said from the beginning. I am not his slave! I don't get where he gets off treating me like I am."

Kara looked at her pleadingly.

"I know Anita. I know you aren't his slave we all know that but the doctors are going frantic. No this surgery isn't life or death but his parents will sue if we don't fix him."

Anita sighed. She hated seeing her friend like this.

"I guess I could go."

Kara hugged her greatfully.

"I knew I could count on you. You are the best!"

Anita smiled weakly.

"Yeah that's me."

She turned to her closet to get dressed, in a way to dress for battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron lay nervously in his bed. Why wasn't Anita here yet? He wondered and glanced at Nick.

"Do you think she will come?"

"I can't say for sure bro."

Aaron sighed and wiggled the toes on his good foot. He kept glancing at the door and paused lost in thought.

What had happened that all of a sudden he wanted Anita constantly by him? He looked at Nick.

"I really have feelings for Anita." He said softly.

Nick smiled amused.

"You think I haven't noticed that already?"

"I wish I could just understand why in the world she is so mad at me? I'm sorry if I hurt her feelings, I'm a guy though I can't help being dumb."

Nick laughed loudly.

The doctor came in.

"Mr Carter we are taking you to survery right now whether you like it or not." He said firmly.

Aaron's eyes grew wide.

"No!"

"Aaron would you shut up and stop giving the doctor a hard time already?" Anita snapped walking in.

Aaron sat up.

"You came."

Anita glared at him and Aaron frowned. Her face was pale and she had dark circles under her eyes. The eyes that had once sparkled now were dull and almost lifeless.

"Hey, come here." Aaron said softly.

Anita gave him a strange look but stepped over. He took her hand and pulled her closer.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked searching her face.

"I'm sick and tired of you." She said.

Aaron felt pain in his heart.

"Anita, please, I'm begging you." He said soflty tightening his grip on her hand.

Her eyes filled with tears. She looked around, while talking, the doctor and Nick had stepped out of the room.

"Aaron, I jsut don't want to be around you anymore."

He pulled her in suddenly kissing her deeply and hard. His soft pink lips searching hungrily against hers.

Her knees buckled as she was forced to sit on the bed as he drew her closer to him kissing her with a firey passion. Her hands rested on his chest. Slowly Aaron pulled back.

"Don't tell me you don't feel that, you can't deny the passion between us."

Anita opened her mouth to answer but the doctor and nurses came in.

"Miss Anita came Aaron, it's time for surgery now."

They began to prepare him. Anita stepped away. His heart was pounding he glanced at Nick worridly. Nick smiled and squeezed his arm.

The doctors began to roll Aaron out.

"Anita! I love you!" He called.

The doors shut behind them leaving Anita and Nick standing in the hall. Slowly she turend and walked out.
Chapter 9 by Anita
Author's Notes:
woo i updated! hope you enjoy
Chapter 9

I made my way into the nurses break room. I had no idea what to think about the kiss Aaron and I just shared.

My heart was pounding in my chest and my legs were shaking so hard.

Why was I letting this stupid prick get to me? And why did I care so much about him? What in the world had happened to my no bullshit attitude?

I sighed and got up pacing. I passed a mirror and gasped. I looked horrible.

Quickly I hurried to my purse pulling out an emergency package.

Kara walked in.

"Anita, what in the world are you doing?"

I glanced up.

"Have you seen my face"

I pulled my hair back and used a headband to secure my bangs back.

"Uh, there is nothing wrong with it?"

I rolled my eyes and began to put makeup on. I was losing myself because of Aaron and that really annoyed me.

"AARON CARTER IS SO ANNOYING!" I suddenly snapped.

Kara looked at me with a smirk.

"Seems like someone has a crush."

"I do NOT have a crush on that slug!"

Kara sat down laughing. I huffed sitting down also. Nick poked his head in.

"Um hey."

I shot him a dirty look that I was famous for.

"Hey is for horses jackass."

"Well I guess the real Anita is back."

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"The mean bitchy one not that girl that moped around."

My jaw dropped. I could not believe this jerk. I kicked his shin hard.

"YOW!" Nick yelped rubbing his leg.

"I have body issues ok! You should know you tubo lard!"

Nicks face reddened. He was very self conscious about his looks.

"See, it hurts doesn't it?" I asked.

Nicks shoulders dropped.

"Yeah, it does. And I'm sorry and I know Aaron is sorry. We never meant to hurt you."

I sighed my own shoulders dropping.

"I'm sorry if I got over sensitive..."

Nick smiled.

"You're a woman, you can't help it."

"Watch it." I said warning him.

He smiled and I finished my makeup then put my hair into a braid.

"Beautiful." He said smiling.

I sighed sitting down.

"So, has Aaron always been so charming?"

"Meaning being a pain in the ass?" Nick asked laughing. "Yeah, I guess in a way that's my fault, I've spoiled him his entire life and he has an 'I get whatever I want' attitude." Nick said as I took a seat across from him.

"Well that's not healthy." I said straightening my skirt.

"Well, I'm sure you'll change that." He said. I gave him a look.

"Look, Aaron just doesn't kiss any girl like that. He really really cares for you." He said gently.

"I... um I." I was unsure of what to say.

Nick smiled taking my hand.

"You care for him also."

I shut my eyes knowing what Nick said was true. I sat back thinking of what to do as we waited for Aaron.

*2 Hours Later*

I made my way to the recovery room, one of the nurses had just come in for me.

I was afraid to face him after what had happened earlier. Taking a deep breath I walked in.

"Hey baby." Aaron said groggily.

"Hey how do you feel?" I asked walking to his side.

"Horrible." He coughed.

I looked down at his pale face and sleepy eyes.

"Can I do anything to make you feel better?"

"Kiss me." He said smirking.

I shook my head.

"Unbelievable." I said and gasped as he pulled me down.

"A guy could die waiting for you." He whispered before claiming my lips in his own.

I sat down on the bed and slowly returned his kiss. Aaron's grip on my wrist was tight not letting go. His tongue slid out slowly tracing my lips, then running over my teeth. I opened up allowing him inside my mouth.

His tongue caressed mine gently, getting familiar with it. I let out a tiny moan as his tongue danced on the roof of my mouth before wrapping around mine. He sucked gently pulling my tongue into his mouth.

I repeated his action getting rewarded with a small moan. His other hand came up into my hair, fingers tangling. I leaned closer fully kissing him now.

"Hey you two break it up." Nick said coming in.

"Man, you are ruining my life." Aaron complained.

"I know, but we have to get you back into your room." He said grinning.

Aaron grumbled but they moved him into his room.

"See you at dinner bro." Nick said leaving us alone again as he walked out.

"Come here." Aaron commanded softly.

I walked to the bed and sat.

"No, lie down with me." He said opening an arm, holding it out.

I hesitated.

'Please." He said and so I lay down gently at his side head against his shoulder.

"I'm worn out from the med's and you look tired too." He said arranging his blankets around both of us. "Let's take a nap."

I snuggled close to his side, trying to relax knowing things for us were really going to change. Shutting my eyes as his lips found my forehead, I let myself fall into a peaceful rest, holding him close.
End Notes:
please read and review!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=3530