Princess Of Pop: Love is a Battle field by Lorelai Raine
Summary: Kaitlyn Stephanie Timberlake Known only as Katie is the little sister of Nsync member Justin Timberlake. She is 16-years-old and is becoming the next Princess of Pop. She is preparing to go out on tour with her big brother in 2000 and bumps into her future. She meets 28-year-old Kevin Scott Richardson.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Kevin
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No Word count: 22415 Read: 37678 Published: 12/21/04 Updated: 03/13/07
meeting him by Lorelai Raine
Kaitlyn Stephanie Timberlake Known only as Katie is the little sister of Nsync member Justin Timberlake. She is 16-years-old and is becoming the next Princess of Pop. She goes out on tour with her big brother in 1999 and bumps into her future. She meets 28-year-old Kevin Scott Richardson.


“hey Katie where you going?” my older brother asked me as I was leaving the dance studio.

“I am going to find some peace and quiet for as long as I can” I told him I am tired I have been up since 4:30 this morning and I went to bed at 1:30.
“Okay Kiddo” he told me going back in I on the other hand went for a little walk to the little playground and sat down on the swing. I hung my head down and the next thing I know I am laying on the ground with something on top of me.

“Oh man I am really sorry…are you alright miss?” He asked as he got up and reached down to help me up.

“OH yeah I am fine I didn’t even realize that I had fallen…I guess I must have fallen asleep or something.
“I Think you may have been…why you are so tired” He asked me
“Darren Henson is a slave driver” I said.
“Huh?” He asked uncertain as to why I mention a choreographer’s name

“My name is Kait and I am in rehearsals for my tour” I told him
“Oh really…what tour” he asked me
“The No Strings Attached/ Blonde Wonder Tour” I told him
“Oh so you’re the New one on Jive” He said
“Yep…and you are Kevin right…I don’t get to know many facts anymore” I said
“Oh yeah I am Kevin Richardson…and you are Kate…” he asked me
“I am Kaitlyn Timberlake people just call me Kaitie though” I told him
“That’s right you are Justin’s little sister” He said

“Yep that’s me…you don’t happen to know what time it is do you?” I asked him fearful that I had been gone for more time that I was supposed to be.
“Yeah it’s uh…6:45” He said…SHIT!!!!!!!
“SHITT!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled and dashed off towards the studio. But turned around enough to yell
“Bye Kevin!” then continued into the building.

When I got back into the Building Darren was pissed

“Kait you left 3 hours ago to go for some air.” he yelled at me
“IF YOU WERE SO DAMNED WORRIED ABOUT ME THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE SENT SOMEONE FOR ME!!!” I snapped at him I was tired and he was pushing the wrong buttons I grabbed my keys and my stuff and ran out of the studio and threw everything into the car and drove over to the Orlando Family Fitness Center.

When I went in I went to the desk and signed in. from there I went to the locker room and changed into my bathing suit. I hit the shower and then went out to the pool. I hopped into lane 4 and started doing laps. Doing laps were my favorite way to de-stress from Darren. When I am in school I am on the swimming and diving team. I have won many titles and even some national titles. I rotated from freestyle to the butterfly to the breast stroke I think I was in the pool for an hour. When I got out of the pool I sat down on the bench and just sat there. When I was done in the pool area I went back into the locker room and changed into my black snap pants and a sports bra and then went up to the gym.

When I got in there I went straight to the treadmill and started an up hill climb. I ran for like 20 minutes and then got off. I went over to the health food bar and grabbed a bottle of Fruit punch Gatorade, and a salad. From the snack bar I went and sat down at the benches and ate…I don’t want to work too hard especially since this is probably the first thing I have eaten all day.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=3584