Daywalkers by Jamelet
Summary: They walk by day but belong to the night. They crave life yet live it. Can anyone stop their destructive ways before its too late?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: None
Genres: Action, Horror, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 35 Completed: Yes Word count: 64157 Read: 63083 Published: 07/12/03 Updated: 08/23/03
Story Notes:
A/N: Whoa, I'm getting really great ideas for this story. Hope you continue enjoying this story. Please try to review when done. Before I forget, I forgot to mention Brian and Kevin's wife as well as A.J.s fiance don't know about their husbands little blood thirst or that they killed people. The guys kept that a secret to the one's they love. Even their family has no clue about their problem.


"Day Walkers"



**~Chapter Eleven- Entering the Enemies Lair~**



Opening the glass door, Trinity steps into the coffee shop to get something for breakfast. She decides to get something to eat, she has to be refueled for the battle that lies before her. The cashier asks for her order.



"Miss, can I take your order?" The small petite woman asks in her beige uniform, pushing her short neck length black hair over her shoulders.



Trinity nods and sighs, "Uh, yeah can I have a medium cappuccino to stay?"



The employee nods her head and presses some buttons on the registrar. "Well, we'll have to heat up a new batch of that, can you wait for about a couple of minutes till it's done?"



Trinity nods and looks around the almost vacant shop. Sitting on a stool she closes her eyes for a few minutes. All her thoughts are covered with the reality of her friend's death. She can feel some tears edge their way to her eyes again. She places her head on her arms folded on the counter. She didn't hear the employer calling for her until she was touched on the arm gently.



"Miss, your coffee is ready. Is everything okay? Should I get someone to help you out?" The employee asks.



Sniffing quietly, Trinity quickly shakes her head, "No that's okay. I'm fine. Just a little sad that's all."



The young employee nods her head sadly and pushes Trinity's tray with the coffee and a croissant in it. "Don't worry about paying for the croissant, it's free with the coffee. That will be one-twenty-five please."



Trinity takes her money out and gives it to the young woman. Trinity decides to move to a small booth to eat in silence. Dropping her stuff in the booth, she settles in the black leather booth and silently begins eating the croissant. Chewing it, she realizes it tastes unusual. In fact, she realizes it tastes like the jelly in the croissant was really blood. Quickly examining the croissant, she opens it to see a red liquid smear across the bread. A look of disgust crosses her face as she's about to get up from her chair to scream at the employers in the shop. Suddenly she stopped halfway by a very familiar man.



"Howie, get your hands off me!" She sneers towards his face.



"What? You didn't the breakfast I left for you?" Howie asks innocently.



She sneered in his direction grabbing her wallet to go.



Smiling, he lets her go and looks in to her eyes. "I think by the way you're acting, you didn't enjoy A.J.'s gift. In fact you don't seem to be enjoying the food I left you. I would have thought for sure you of all people would have liked the present. Talk about being ungrateful." Howie says sighing.



Glaring at him, she responds, ?How dare you?! It's a good thing you came so I can kill you first. In fact you get the present of being the first of the group to die. How fun!" She says angrily. Swinging her fist to his face, he backs away before the fist made contact.



"Come on now, I'm not the one who killed your stupid little dog. You really gotta control yourself. You don't wanna get in trouble fighting in this shop. The employees can have you arrested for disturbance." Howie states, laughing all the while.



Narrowing her eyes at him, Trinity turns to see the young woman employer holding a phone ready to dial the police. "Sorry, I'll just leave, didn't mean for all this commotion." Trinity says softly. The workers nod their heads and place the phone back on its cradle.



Storming out the shop, Trinity stands near Howie. "I can't believe your heart is so cold! You think I should be happy with all the hell you all put me through. I should have killed your friend back there at the club."



Howie stares at her intensely, his brown eyes glowering at her. "You should be so lucky to still be alive. One of us could have killed you at your house and you would have never been ready. Trinity can you honestly say you can kill all of us and wonder what could have been?"



Trinity stares at him hatefully, "What could have been? You see there is no relationship happening here. The only relationship any of you will have with me is my blade through your sick demented heart. You like that?" She states her anger almost to the point of spilling over.



Howie simply let a smile cross his face. "Nick was right about you being quite the feisty one. I just came to give you a message. See you're not the first slayer that came up to us. In fact we had tons of them trying to come after us. Here's the fun part, none of them could kill us. They tried and failed miserably. Poor things, really. I feel bad, no, no I don't actually. I enjoyed every single scream that rips through their torturing bodies. And I'm here to say that all those slayers, we killed every single one of them. And we're not about to mess up that record. So watch out little one, we'll be watching and waiting." With that Howie runs off at incredible speed and vanishes from her view.



"That little son of a-" Trinity was interrupted by one of the employers.



The young woman steps up to Trinity concerned. "Miss is everything okay? Should I call the police for that man that was harassing you?"



"No, that's alright, he's gone." Trinity states leaving the young woman staring at her. Trinity boards her silver trailblazer LTZ and lets out a deep sigh. Finally after about a few minutes she's cries. She lets her tears hit the steering wheel, all the pain she had hidden exploded just then. Doubts entered her mind. 'What am I gonna do? What if I can't win against them? This is the first time I'm left to do this on my own. I can't let Xavier down. But they killed the other slayers, what if I don't make it? What if I become just another number to them if they kill me? I can't think that way, not now at least. I was chosen to do this job right, and I'm not gonna fail now.' After convincing herself, she can take these guys on, she starts up the vehicle and drives away from the shop.

All the while, laughing quietly, Brian stares at the disappearing vehicle enjoying and taking in the suffering of the slayer.

~*~



"Be afraid slayer, be very afraid" Brian states before climbing into his SUV and driving away from the shop hoping to track down Trinity.



Driving along the wide highway nearly deserted since rush hour just passed, Trinity drives to no where just driving to get her mind off the problem. Suddenly she notices a black Ford Focus approaching her side. Grumbling she realizes whoever is in the car, wants to cause her problems.



"Damn it! I don't time for this crap!" Trinity states trying to swerve away to avoid the other car from colliding with hers. Trying to pull away from the car and go into another lane, she was suddenly slammed on the side by the black car.



Sticking her head out the car window, she shouts out, "What the hell is your problem? Can't you see I'm trying to drive?"



The car window opened in the other car as a hand appeared showing her the finger.



Outraged, Trinity screams out, "Your mother! That's right, go do your mother, jerk!"



The black Ford focus suddenly shot forward in front of her, and squealed as it stopped and started turning around, all the while tire tracks behind it making a horrible loud noise.



"Man, can you be anymore a pain?" Trinity says loudly. The car stops in front of her, forcing her to step on the brakes for a quick stop. Almost crashing into the side of the black vehicle in front of her, the Trailblazer stops about an inch away close to colliding with it. She inhales a deep breath nervously waiting for the driver to appear.



Grumbling loudly Trinity remains seating in the vehicle as a figure steps out of the black car in front of her. "Damn, what the hell is wrong with people now a days?"



The figure steps beside her driver's window and peers in. Trinity rolls her eyes as she recognizes the figure.



"Hmm, great, just great. Figured you would be the one to do this." She states shooting her finger to him as he leans close her car.



"I thought you'd be happy to see me." Brian states his ice cold blue eyes shooting at her like daggers. "Come on smile for me!" He continues talking. "I was thinking about you the other day. I saw you pulling away from the shop downtown and thought I could talk with you. That doesn't bother you now does it?"



Trinity squints her eyes against the bright hazy morning sunlight as Brian reaches for her hand. "Please, come and talk with me. I won't do anything." He says persistently.



"You gotta be kidding me. When I step out , I'll probably be jumped by your boys! Try someone else." Snaps Trinity.



Brian backs away from the car. "Okay, okay, chill out. Fine, you can stay in there and I'll talk with you from here." Brian crosses his arms over his chest and smiles in her direction. "I just wanted to apologize to you for Howie. He doesn't really like you."

"Duh, I wouldn't have noticed." Trinity states nastily getting sarcastic.


"Anyway" Brian continues, "What he said was to try to scare you. Although it's true, I just wanted to say sorry if he frightened you a bit."

Sighing and grimacing in his direction, she responds, "Really I didn't notice."

"You're quite the sarcastic one today aren't you dear." Brian states eying her.

"Don't call me that. Can I ask why you even bothered to tell me this? I personally could care less about if you actually feel bad for me." Suddenly her eyes shot open, "Unless you're trying to buy time."

Brian smiles, "Slayer can think, this is something new." Brian backs farther away from the car as Trinity has her hand raised ready to slap him. Trinity feels a smile crossing her face as she gets out of the car. Grabbing a crossbow out of her gym bag, she leaps to the ground holding the weapon up to his face. "Tell Satan he got four souls to join you soon." Pulling the cross bow away from her, Brian immediately slams her to the ground, the bow nearly got him, leaving a small scratch across his face.



"That almost got me, you little whore!" Brian shouts. Hitting her in the face, Trinity kicks him on the side. He shoves his fist to her side as she feels pain emerging on her stomach. Somehow when he struck her, he has a sharp instrument that was tearing into her skin. When he pulled his fist away from her stomach, she noticed a ring on his finger had small blades sticking out.

"You know that just pissed me off now, you know that, don't ya?" Trinity states angrily.



Brian laughs and clamps his hand, motioning for her to come to him. Reaching into her gym bag in the Trailblazer, she pulls out a sword and stands in front of Brian, "What now, blue eyes, check it, I'm 'bout to cut you up, I'll send some pieces to your friends, so they know the deal." Trinity says quietly. Her caramel skin flushed from the fighting shines dully as the sun beams on her.



Brian laughs and grabs for the sword. Quickly swinging the sword around her, she manages to touch Brian with it. Before the blade of the sword tries to cut, Brian moves out the way and kicks the sword out of her hand.



"Really, slayer, you should know better than that. I mean weren't you trained better than this? I thought you can fight good." Brian mutters to her. He looks at her as he holds the sword. She grabs for the cross bow again and starts shooting. All the while, Brian used the sword to avoid the hits from the bow.



Trinity was pissed off and she was gonna make sure she finishes off the job and kill him already. Running low on bows, she throws down the cross bow and kicks him on the side of his face.



He reaches to touch his face in pain, as Trinity slams him to the ground. Now on top of him, she releases her anger on him. Slamming his head against the concrete, she grins as she grabs the side of his head to continue slamming it. Brian kicks her off as a small trial of blood races down his face. He looked extremely upset and if looks could kill, she'd be dead already. Brian reaches for the sword as she backs away suddenly feeling out of energy. She didn't notice the car coming from behind her as she was staring at Brian. The car slammed on her side, sending her a couple of feet into the air. Her head hit the windshield as she rolled off the car, unconscious.



"Is she dead?" Nick states getting out of the car. Brian shakes his head.



"Na, she's a slayer, getting hit by a car only left her knocked out for a while." Looking at Nick, he smiles.



"Lucky, I came, huh? It looks like you needed some help there?" Nicks says laughing.



Brian shrugged his shoulders, "I was doing just fine. I didn't need your help. Really I had her backing away from me and all!"



Nick burst out laughing, "Sure you did Rok, sure you did!"



Brian pouted at Nick and rolled his eyes, "Should we leave her here?"



Nick smiles, "That would be a good idea, but Kevin wants to have fun with her, so I guess we should bring her back with us."



Brian looks at Nick confused, "Are you kidding me? What if she wakes up on the way to our place?"



Nick looks at the crumpled body of the slayer on the ground and shakes his head, his blue eyes shining in excitement. "I'd highly doubt she'll wake up for a few days. Did you see how far she flew? She won't get up for a while."


"You don't know that! This is the slayer we're talking about, she'll be up and about by tomorrow trying to kill us again!" Brian states.



Nick shrugs his shoulders, "So what, we can take her! She's been the weakest slayer I've seen so far."



"That's funny coming from a man that only days ago thought he was gonna die from the slayer." Brian says trying to hold back laughter.



"Ha Ha" Nick says throwing Trinity's body across his shoulder carrying her to his red trailblazer. "Let's go Rok, I don't want people on the highway calling the cops on us!"



Quickly jumping into the vehicle, they sped off leaving many car drivers confused and scared about what had occurred there.

~*~



Nick drops her body on the canopy bed and walks away as Kevin and A.J. enter the room.



"Looks like we got a surprise on the bed." Shouts A.J. excitedly. Kevin rolls his eyes as he approaches the slayer. Noting she was bleeding profusely from her arm where the cut reopened, he decides to patch it up.



"What are you doing Kev? Let her bleed, she deserves it." A.J states.



Kevin looks to A.J. "That's not how I want her to die. I want all of us to have fun torturing her before we all kill her."



"Why the special treatment with her?" A.J. asks.



"Because I like her. She's fun to fight with from what I heard from Brian." Kevin says tying her to the bed tightly with thin ropes and towels. With that he leaves the room. "A.J. I want you to watch her. If she wakes up, let her go and see what she does."



"But what if she wants to escape?" asks a confused A.J.



"Then you won't let her. By the way have fun! I'm sure she's really pissed off with you after what you did to her doggie." Kevin says closing the door behind him laughing all the while.



A.J. stares at the body in disgust and sits in a chair grumbling, "This will be fun."

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED~**

1. First Attack by Jamelet

2. Who We Are by Jamelet

3. Boys Night Out by Jamelet

4. The Slayer by Jamelet

5. Beyond The Horizon by Jamelet

6. Trusting the Unknown by Jamelet

7. Reflection Of Myself by Jamelet

8. A Startling Revelation by Jamelet

9. A Slayer's Wrath by Jamelet

10. Home Sweet Home by Jamelet

11. Entering The Enemies Liar by Jamelet

12. Mutual Feelings by Jamelet

13. Confessions by Jamelet

14. Twisted Minds by Jamelet

15. Can't Hide From You by Jamelet

16. Where The Heart Lies by Jamelet

17. No One To Trust by Jamelet

18. Given Another Chance by Jamelet

19. The Innocence's Of Blood by Jamelet

20. A Chance Of A Life Time by Jamelet

21. The New Slayer by Jamelet

22. Silence Is Deadly by Jamelet

23. Truth Hurts by Jamelet

24. Hidden Identity by Jamelet

25. Caught In A Trap by Jamelet

26. Intruder by Jamelet

27. Into The Arms Of Night by Jamelet

28. In A Daywalkers Heart by Jamelet

29. Midnight Brawl by Jamelet

30. Death of a Slayer by Jamelet

31. What Reality Holds by Jamelet

32. Enough by Jamelet

33. Killer Instincts by Jamelet

34. Out of the Shadow by Jamelet

35. What Lies Ahead by Jamelet

First Attack by Jamelet
A/N: Ok, I really think this is a cool concept I’m thinking about. It actually started a while back after seeing Blade 2 so I guess ya know where this story is heading. Anyways I’m rambling, just read and please review! Thanx!!



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter One- First Attack~**



The rain pounded on the windshield making it difficult to steer the car. The sky is black rarely showing the small moonlight thought the thick rain clouds. She pulls over to the road side gazing at the gas tank. She knew she wouldn’t make it back to the city with such a small amount of gas remaining. Through the windshield she roams her eyes around the dirt road she’s on. On either side of the road are endless rows of trees going downhill creating an eerie forest. She didn’t want to be here alone. Frustrated she reaches for her cell phone.



“Damn, stupid phone!” she mutters throwing it across the empty passenger seat. No frequency at all to make a call. Sighing, she leans back on her driver seat running her hand through her shoulder length brown hair. She didn’t want to get out, it’s pouring, and the rain is making it difficult to travel or even visibly seeing. Closing her eyes she decides to catch some sleep, hoping in the morning, after the rain passes she can get help.



A small knocking awakens her, startled she jumps in her seat. Opening her eyes she looks at the window next to her, the driver’s window. The sky cleared up and the sun is shining, she stares at the figure knocking at her car window. It was a tall man with a light tan on his complexion standing about six feet two inches in height with short messy blond locks on his head. He smiles and motions for her to pull down the car window. Scared, she just stared at the man confused. He leans closer to the car whispering he wants to help her out.



“Miss, you can trust me, can you tell me what happened to the car?” the man says. Gulping, she points to the front of the car. The man stands there waiting for her to open the hood of the car. Carefully stepping out, she felt she can trust this man. Somehow, there was something about this man that she felt he can be trusted. Walking over to the front of the car leading the guy to the hood, she opens it and moved aside as the man leans over examining the engine of the car. He quickly fixes the problem, and smiled to her.



“Miss, you had a little engine problem, but I fixed it. You’re also running low on gas. There’s a gas station about a mile from here. Just stay on this road till you see the only gas station we have around here.” The man says as he leans on the hood of the car facing her direction, arms crossed in front of him.



She feels a smile creeping on her face and she quietly whispers a “thank you” before heading back to the car. She hops in her car starting the ignition. Before pulling away she stares at the friendly man. Now that she can actually see his face, she felt attracted to him. But then again, what woman wouldn’t be attracted to such a creature. She drives a few feet before she turned off the ignition of her car. She leans her head out of her car window, looking at the man. She wanted to kill time, anything to stay near this man. She couldn’t explain it. It’s like some unknown force was pulling her to stay near this man. The man runs to her window, with concern written on his face.



“Miss, is everything ok?” The man asks slightly worried.



She nods her head, and finally speaks after a few minutes. “I just thought that maybe you need a lift to your house. I mean you look like you don’t live around here.”



The man smiles warmly, “That’s alright miss, I live down the hill behind those trees. But thanks anyway.” He points towards the right side of the road, where endless rows of trees are.



Sighing, she nods quickly and stares at his beautiful blue eyes. He seems to be drawing her to him, she wants to throw herself on him even though she never met this man before. She couldn’t keep her eyes away from him. Before she knew it she got out of the car and stands in front of him. He smiles and places his hands on her shoulders. The woman stares at him.



“Sir, can I ask you your name?” she wanted to know everything about this man. He smiles and whispers into her ear his name.



“I’m Nick, and you are?”



Sighing and taking a nervous breath she answers back, “Jezebel.”



The man stares at her and she’s memorizes by his eyes, his appearance and everything about him. He places his forehead on her forehead and stares at her making her very nervous and giddy. He smiles and something was wrong.



She knows humans aren’t supposed to have fangs protruding from theirs mouths. She feels goose bumps emerging on her arms and wants to back away but couldn’t. There was something about this man that only draws her closer to him. She should be scared and should yell, scream or even pull away from his embrace. But she didn’t want to lose his touch on her skin. He leans close to her ear and gently kisses her until he reaches her neck. She feels a stinging pain coming from her neck as the man rips into her neck. She should scream, it hurts so much but she didn’t dare open her mouth. Somehow she wants to be close to the stranger now more than ever. Maybe this is the only way she can have him hold her.



He gently lays her on her back on the dusty road besides her car. Her heart is racing and her breathing is coming out rapidly. She sees the man with his lips covered in a red liquid, her blood. The man smirks and walks away from her, she keeps her eyes on him as he walks farther away from her. Her eyes remain on him until he disappears from her view and in to the forest beside the road. She feels her throat wet with her blood. Finally she realizes what just happened. He left her here to die, and she didn’t put up a fight.



~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED~**



Please tell me what ya think, I thought long and hard on making this story sound good. Review and tell me what ya thought, K! Much love to ya readers out there!
Who We Are by Jamelet
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Two- Who We Are~**



Descending down the subway stairs, a man hurries over to the deserted end of the subway platform. He just missed the train, now he’s the only one there. He’s running a little late, not that it matters, three in the morning, is actually early for some. Glancing at the end of the tunnel he stands waiting for the train. Suddenly he feels as if someone is watching him. He scrolls his soft brown eyes over to a large six foot figure staring back at him. The figure is a Caribbean man but his face was not visibly seen over the black hoodie he wears drapes over his head. The dim lights are rarely able to keep the subway lighted properly.



The man feels a little uncomfortable, he knows the large man is staring at him, watching his every move. He looks over to the large man feeling suspicious. Suddenly he was slammed against the wall by the large man. Eyes wide open, he stares at the large man not really frightened by him. The large man speaks gruffly in a thick accent .



“What are you doing here so late?” the man dares to ask.



“J, Just waiting for the train” the smaller Latino man says.



The larger man smiles and looks at the Latino man, whispering he says, “Hey, are you scared yet?”



The Latino man looks around the subway noting it’s still just them, he stares at the larger man and suddenly pushes the larger man roughly onto the wall. The slam was so hard, the side of the tiled cement walls crack slightly. Now it was the larger man’s turn to be frightened. The large man stands there confused, his eyes wide open with shock. Clamping his hands over the large man’s mouth he whispers, “The question is, are you?” Suddenly he reveals his fangs and tears into the larger man’s neck, ripping into the flesh, the blood splashes out spraying the wall with it. The larger man didn’t even get a chance to scream. The body falls onto the cement floor dead.



The Latino man smiles and walks away, with trails of blood dripping off his mouth.

~*~



“Someone’s missing” states the tall dark haired emerald eyed man. Staring around the large expensive room, he rented out in the hotel, he sees two of his friends sitting on the lush white leather sofa across from him. The brown eyed tattooed man shifts his gaze to his friend and responds,



“Howie’s hunting. As for Nick ask Brian.”



The green eyes fall on the small Kentucky man, “Well?”



The blue eyes stare back meshing into the green, “Nick said he’s gonna take a walk for a while. Funny, actually, he never told me where he was going.”



The tall man nods his head and turns at the sound of the front door being opened. A smaller brown eyed man enters the room with a large smile across his face. “Nice to see you, I was thinking you weren’t gonna make it today” replies the tall man.



“Sorry ‘bout that Kevin, ran into a little problem on the way here. But I took care of it” Howie says plopping down on one of vacant empty white leather seats grinning and rubbing his finger across his lips that were recently covered in blood. Kevin rolls up his black long sleeves to his elbows revealing the tattooed mark of a small black circle with a red dragon in the center of it. A.J. raises his arm glancing at the same mark below his own wrist. Brian smiles and runs his hand down his chest right above his left nipple where the same tattooed mark appeared. Howie laughs softly as he raises his leg, near his ankle wear the same mark appears.



“How was it?” asks A.J. to his friend Howie.



The Latino grins, “Sweet, the man had no idea who he was messing with.” At this the others chuckle trying hard not to laugh too loudly. Kevin stands up and catches the others attention, “It’s time, we’ll give Nick a few more minutes before we head out.” The others laugh and excitement runs through the air. Tonight will be grand day to hunt and feast and the others couldn’t wait to get started.



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Boys Night Out by Jamelet
A/N: Well ,it’s gonna be rough week for me, finals are coming, and so is the ending of school. I don’t know if I should celebrate or freak out cuz the exams. Anyways, here is the next chapter, Enjoy, and please try to review when done. You readers rock! Thanx!



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Three- Boys Night Out~**



Trudging up the stairs, the tall man collides with his four friends at the top of the stairs. Staring at his friends faces, he smiles still feeling the wetness of the blood in his mouth.



“We were about to leave you” A.J. says smirking at Nick’s grin revealing the dry blood around him his mouth.



“You should clean up before we head out, I’m giving you five minutes, if you not out here then we’re leaving you, K, go!” Shouts Kevin, pointing to the door. The blond man nods and races to his room for a quick change.



Many wonder what runs through such people’s mind. Nick thinks of the pass day’s event and the girl that died the other day. He, like the other four of his friends were born half human, half vampire. All carry the ability to make their prey come to them. Their powers are all the same, all equally strong and all enchanting. Hunting has never been difficult since there is always food around them. Their food literally falls into their hands. Funny, they don’t carry a conscience and so don’t feel the guilt of taking lives.



Nick slips on a black silk long sleeve blouse and stares at the mirror watching his tattoo of the red dragon in the black circle on the back of his neck. Noting he was running behind, he quickly grabs a black jacket to throw onto his all black attire. He joins the other guys all wearing all black, their color for going out to party and then hunt. He grins and slams the door behind him. Wearing his best party clothes along with the other men, he smiles and whispers loudly, “Let’s go!”

~*~



“I can’t believe we are part of this race” mutters A.J. staring at the drunken scene at the nightclub. A large amount of people all either to high or drunk to even notice who entered the club, dance around laughing erotically.



Rolling his eyes, Brian searches the dance floor and smiles. Already he found his next victim. Kevin let his eyes scroll the club and a smile rises onto his face.



“When I give you the cue, we attack” whispers Kevin to the others. Nick walks over to Kevin, asking what the cue will be.



“When they play “Crawling” by Linkin Park, we begin our own little partying with these people” Kevin says quietly and sternly. Brian heads over to the DJ to request the song and they all waited by the bar for the song to begin.



A.J. casually walks over to a half drunken woman in her mid-twenties. Wearing a tight lace red dress, the woman stands with her back on the wall. A.J. approaches her with a smile on his face. Leaning on the wall besides her, he touches her arm gently.



“Miss, I notice you seem to be by your self” A.J. says seductively. Giggling the grey eyed woman turns her head to him. Her long black hair cascades pass her arms and she stares drunkenly into A.J.’s chocolate eyes.



“Sir”, she slurs slightly, “I’m not here alone, I have you.” She giggles lightly and leans back on the wall for support. A.J. stares around the club and noting the others were talking with people, decides to have a little fun with this female. He leans on the woman pressing his weight on her.



“My, sir, I don’t even know your name. Your kinda quick aren’t you? I like that in a man. You seem to know what you want”, she slurs horribly grabbing his arms with her hands. A.J. waste no time, he quickly runs his fingers through her hair and traces her lips with his fingers. All the while the woman seems to be enjoying it already squealing with delight. He kisses her tenderly on her cheek and slides his lips to her lips. Biting her lip tenderly, blood tickles into his mouth.



Suddenly as if time was on his side, the song begins playing.



Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal…



The guys look at each other each filled with excitement through their bodies. They spread out taking lives along the way. Nick sees an older woman and grabs her neck tearing into it. Taking no pity on the men in the club, Howie and Kevin grab the drunken men along the dance floor tearing into their neck, ripping the flesh off their victims bodies. The once black marble floor begins changing into crimson red from the blood.



Brian reaches for a young woman and pulling her by the hair reveals his fangs and sinks his teeth into her throat. A.J. looks at the woman he has on the wall and smiles. He goes for her throat and feels his fangs emerging. The woman not noticing anything around her waits for his touch. He bites into her neck savoring the taste of her blood mixed with a ting of alcohol due to her excessive drinking earlier. They killed everyone in the way and by the first hour everyone, even the employees were killed. A rush of acceleration was running through the men as they kill off the useless lives there. The five men stare at the scenery and take a deep breath at their mastery. More than ninety bodies were strewn across the club and the men smile. Taking off their leather gloves, in case of leaving behind fingerprints, they step over some of the bodies and exits the club. It was a day of celebration, that occurs every so often to help feed the relentless craving of blood.



“Well, I don’t know ‘bout you guys but now that I’m full, I feel tired. Let’s say we head back to the hotel for some shut eye. We got an early appearance tomorrow to promote our new single and I wanna be bright eyed and well rested” A.J. says. The others nodded and laugh softly leaving behind the tombstone of the bodies in the club.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
The Slayer by Jamelet
A/N: I have a plan for this story, Thanks Summer for keeping up with the story and reviewing, You’re great. Anyway I hope you all enjoy this, and drop me a review, (hint, hint- if people see a lot of reviews, it will interest others to wanna read this!) LoL! Anywayz enjoy! Check ya later!



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter 4~ The Slayer~**



It has never bothered her that she was chosen to do amazing or rather unusual things. She’s happy she gets to make a difference in people’s lives and save them from the disasters out there. She’s the slayer, the one picked to help bring peace and tranquility to others around her. No vampires have ever escape her wrath and she wasn’t gonna start allowing that to happen now.



Two swords are pulled out from behind her and she begins swinging the swords around professionally. Twirling and slashing with the swords, the workout room became her training ground.



“Trinity, you can hurt someone with that” her trainer who’s her boss speaks up.



“Well, they say practice makes perfect” Trinity says smiling.



“Who’s said?” Her boss asks.



Rolling her eyes, she laughs, “Who know, they.”



She stops suddenly and stares at her boss. The sweat glistens off her caramel skin as she takes a deep breath. Pushing back her wet black locks, she drops the swords and crosses over to where her boss is sitting.



“What’s wrong?” she asks concerned.



Shrugging his shoulders, he leans back on his seat, trailing his grey eyes over a pile of papers and files stacks on the desk. “Trinity, I can’t figure out any new info on the killings occurring in the city. I haven’t seen anything unusual.” Running his fingers through his black hair, he sighs gazing at his reflection, his normally light chocolate complexion looked pale and ashen.



Trinity places her hand on his shoulder, “Don’t worry ‘bout Xavier, You never let me down before, and we’re not gonna start now.” She grabs her jacket and starts making her way to the front door.



Suddenly the laptop on the table starts making a strange noise as the fax machine printed out something. Rushing over, Trinity stares at Xavier waiting to be informed about the new project.



“Well, this is interesting, Man, Nity, you never gonna believe what I found out ‘bout those killings that’s been occurring lately.” Xavier says interest peeking as he reads the info the paper has.



“Yo, you gonna tell me anytime soon, or should I just make myself comfortable on the sofa” Trinity says, walking near a ragged wool sofa.



Xavier looks at Trinity trying how to explain this new problem to her. “It seems our little trouble makers are five men. These guys are just like you, a day walker.”



Sighing Trinity responds quickly, “So I’ve taken out guys like them before and five shouldn’t be too much of a problem. I’ll just lure them away one by one and take them out then.”



Xavier looks at her curiously, “Well, that’s not the problem, see the guys are, well…” He says lingering the words.



Getting frustrated, she says, “Well what? You know how to add suspense in my life Vier.”



He gulps, examining her before speaking. “Well the guys you gotta take out and fight with are the Backstreet Boys.” He says rapidly fearing her reaction.



Her eyes shot open and her mouth drops. “Well, this is gonna be one hell of fight.” She says in disbelief before heading out the door.



“Wait, where ya going now?” says Xavier running over to her, leaning his head out in the hallway.



“I’m gonna go home, I’m going to need a lot of rest if you want me to take out these guys. After all, I’m still a little shock about all this.” She says walking away, slightly tired and surprised, towards the elevators in the hallway.



“Nity, if it helps I’m a little surprised ‘bout all this as well.”



“Ya well, I guess that’s the way the cookie crumples”, she says glumly stepping into the elevator.



“Girl, you gotta hang out with some real people sometimes. This job is making you act strange, you’re speaking weird” Xavier says laughing and waving a good bye as the elevator doors close. Even after his little laugh it didn’t comfort him, knowing the slayer is in a bigger fight than she can ever imagine.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Beyond The Horizon by Jamelet
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter five- Beyond The Horizon~**



She walks along the shoreline feeling the waves lapping at her feet. She digs her toes into the white sand loving the feeling of its warmness on her feet. The cool water sprays on her, causing her to shiver slightly from the cold. The sun was setting creating a beautiful evening, the sun kissing the horizon across the sea. She takes a deep breath inhaling the environment around her. The sweet and salty odor lingers around her. Finally finding a spot she settles down on the sand, sitting down pulling her legs to her chest and resting her head on her knees. She feels someone approach her and the figure of a tall man appears.



He stops besides her and with a smile asks, “Miss, is any one sitting here?”



She looks up and gazes at the man’s beautiful emerald eyes. “No, not at all, please make yourself comfortable.” She giggles slightly pointing to the spot on the sand next to her. He nods and settles down besides her.



“Shouldn’t you be recording or doing some interviews, I mean you are famous.” She asks.



Smiling he shakes his head, “Na, I just came from doing some interviews, I decided to take a break from it and come down here. Then I saw you, figured you wouldn’t mind the company. You don’t right?”



Quickly she states, “Not at all. I’m quite surprised I’m talking to you here, that’s all.”



He looks at her taking her in with his eyes. Her red locks cascade down her back while her fiery green eyes gaze back at him.



God, he’s beautiful, what I wouldn’t want to do to that man. Stop it! He’s married, show some respect, she thinks to herself. “Sir, I’m not much of a big fan, but do you mind telling me what your name is? She asks curiously.



“Not at all” He whispers, “I’m Kevin, and you are?”



“Isabel” she says quietly looking into those enchanting green eyes. He leans back staring at her. She felt she could drown in this man’s eyes.



He leans close to her, breathing softly near her ear. “Isabel, your beautiful, you know that don’t you?” She nods and feels herself blush slightly. He runs his fingers through her hair. She feels herself jerk softly from pleasure. God, this man is incredible. He’s only touching me, and I’m melting into him.



He kisses her gently on the cheek and traces his finger on her lips. She moans softly enjoying his touch. He leans in and kisses her lips. She immediately throws her arms around his shoulders and she feels herself melting into him. He kisses her neck slowly and she suddenly feels a shocking pain. She’s bitten, she wants to move away from him but loves his body so close to her. He continues sucking her neck as she lets out a straggled moan. It hurts yet it feels so good what this man is doing to her. He pulls away from her neck and stares at her. She gazes at his lips smeared with her blood.



He gently places her head on the sand lying her down. “Close your eyes sweetie, it’ll be all over soon.”



She nods her head a little confused at his statement. He looks at her eyes, “Don’t worry ‘bout feeling better, you’ll feel nothing in a few.”



“What do you mean?” She mutters softly.



“Stare at the sun, when it goes down, it will be the last thing you see before you die.” He says quietly. Walking away he leaves her as she tries screaming, for help. She feels her eyes drifting close as her body feels so light.

~*~



The sweat drops rolls down her back as she swings the punching bag. She’s working out and wants to make sure she’s ready when faced with the enemies.



“Nity, I found out where they are, they seem to chillin’ in New York. I’m gonna make arrangements for you to head over there ASAP. K, is that cool with you?” Xavier says.



“Yup, as ready as you are” Trinity says gulping down water from her bottle.



“Well, my lady let’s go, we don’t want to keep the naughty men of Backstreet waiting too long for your graceful presence.” He states laughing.



Giggling she places her arm in between his and heads out the door grabbing her luggage on her way out.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Trusting the Unknown by Jamelet
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Six- Trusting the Unknown~**



Pulling up to the curb, a leather clad Trinity steps out of the taxi cab examining the area. Glancing at the skyscrapers and tall buildings, she feels a small smile play upon her lips.



“Like what you see? I figured once you came to my home state you’ll fall in love with it.” States an excited Xavier.



“You know, it’s not that bad. I thought New York was different. It’s beautiful like the pictures in a postcard” Says a nonchalant Trinity.



“Ha! I knew you’ll love it! Anyways lets go to the hotel I picked out.” Xavier states pulling Trinity by the arm to the magnificent Marriot Hotel in New York City.

~*~



The white limousine stops across a bus stop. The blue eyed Kentuckian gets out of the limo spotting his next victim across the street. Once on the street, he approaches the bus stop, empty except one young woman. He fixed his eyes on the woman, She is beautiful, he thinks coming close to the woman.



Her chocolate skin shimmers in the dew of the morning, matching her dark brown eyes. Her skin looks so flawless in the early sunlight. She seems quite tall, almost like a model at about 5 feet 10 inches. Her black hair has long braids all along her back tinted with a hint of blond. He reads her expression, her downcast eyes and sad grimace.



He stands besides her and decides to talk to her. “Miss, is something wrong?”



She stares at him confused before responding, “Notin’ sir. Me missed the bus. It looks like I gonna get to school late now.”



Noting her beautiful thick Jamaican accent, he looks at her mesmerized by her natural beauty. “Miss, if you want, I can call a cab and pay for it. I hate being late for things so I hope you can accept this as a nice surprise from a nice man like myself.”



Shaking her head, she seems disillusioned about that. “I don’t have time to wait for a cab, I gotta get there now.”



“I don’t know if you want to, but I can give you a lift to where you wanna go. If it’s not too much to ask, I wouldn’t mind taking such a beautiful woman to where she has to go. Don’t worry you can trust me.” States Brian, luring her to him with his eyes.



Looking around the bus stop she sighs and asks where the car is. Brian points to the limo, “Hey you can ride in style, a woman like you should always be riding in style.” He sticks his hand out in front of her and she clasps it bringing a small smile to her face.



“Why should I trust you sir, for all I know you migh’ have plans to kidnap me or sometin?” The woman says curiously.



Brian laughs and he steps away from her, “Well, miss, it’s up to you. I understand if you don’t trust me.” Brian walks back slowly to the limo, until he felt his hand grabbed from behind him.



“Sir, I tin, I take you up on that offer. If you can drop me off in front of the University in time den I go buy a ticket for your concert.”



This brought Brian to laughter, “Ok, then miss, I guess I should get you there now before you back down on that offer.” Clasping her hand on his, they boarded the limo, heading off to the school.



“What University am I taking you too?” Brain asks curiously.



She looks into his soft blue eyes and answered, “NYU, it’s not too far from here. Down this avenue and turn left when you see the school.”



In record time, the limo stops across the street from the school. Gripping the door handle, the woman opens the passenger side of the door and slips out.



Facing him, smiling, she says “Thank you sir for the drive. I guess I gotta buy those tickets den. Sure gonna be hard to find any left though.”



Brian laughed and slips her four concert tickets into her hands, her long beautiful fingers. “Better yet, I’ll give you these, there the best seats in the house.” She nods her head playfully and heads towards the large main entrance of the university. He keeps his eyes on her and didn’t lose sight of her through the large crowd of students. Slowly, he decides to follow her into the school. She seems to be standing near a large office desk where the receptionist is at. The woman had a small smile on her face and noticed Brian was looking at her. Walking over to him smiling, she pouts.



“Well, sir, what you doing in here?” I figered someone like you shouldn’t be seen in public without son protection.” The woman says teasingly.



Brian smiles, “Na, people aren’t paying attention to me now, if I brought guards that will bring attention to me. Anyway, I wanted to see you. You look happy, can I know?”



The woman giggles, “It seems all the rush for nothin’. My professor is absent today, meaning I have the day off for now.”



“Well, you have the day off, I have the day off, so you wanna spend the day off together?” Brian says grinning.



The woman laughs, “Dat don’t sound like a bad idea. I guess.”



Brian reaches for her hand holding on to it, he states, “Maybe you can show me where is the best restaurant around here. I’m not sure where the best place to eat in New York is.”



Nodding her head, she grins, “Well, sir, Ok, come, I show you where we college students go to eat for less money.”



Following her out the entrance of the school, they head into a nearby restaurant called, BBQ located in a mall.



After settling down, and ordering food, the woman stands up heading to the bathroom. “Wait, miss, I completely forget to ask what your name is. I’m Brian.” Nodding her head, she says, “I’m Nautica.” Following her towards the end of the restaurant, he noted the two bathroom doors located away from the public and was deserted. Brian hurries over to her, and looks into the men’s bathroom. Smiling it was empty, and he looks to Nautica.



“Nautica, that’s a beautiful name for a beautiful woman. I’m curious, you ever entered the men’s bathroom?”



Nautica laughs playfully, “No, sir, I don’t intend going in there.”



Brian laughs playfully, “Come in here, it’s empty and I can give you a tour of the men’s bathroom.”



Nautica tried her best to stiffen her laughter, but could no longer hold it back. “Sir, you so funny, Ok. I just don’t wanna get in trouble with the managers or sometin’ like that. You are quite the naughty one.”



“Don’t worry I got ya covered” states Brian tugging on Nautica’s sleeves towards him. Finally giving in, she walks into the bathroom examining the deserted room. “Not the best place to go, but it’s somewhere you can go for a release” Brian states causing Nautica to laugh even more.



Suddenly no longer holding back, he pushes her against the white tiled wall. Surprising her, her squeals, “Wait, sir, what are you doing? Aren’t you married? I don’t do that.”



Placing his finger over her lips, he whispers, “Shhh, don’t scream and we won’t get caught.” She looks wide eyed at him, confused for a second before trying to push him off her. Brian stood leaning on her, as he begins kissing her on her check, sending chills down her back.



He reached her neck and begins nibbling on it, causing her to exhale deeply in pleasure. She throws her arms around his shoulders loving the feeling she is experiencing. She begins moaning quietly, “Sir, wait this is wrong.” Finally, he shows her his fangs as it emerged from his mouth. She opens her mouth to scream as he bites down on her neck. Covering her mouth so she wouldn’t be heard, he bites on her neck, sucking the liquid he craves. The blood tickles his mouth as he gulps it down. Pulling away from her neck, she slides down on her back on the tiled wall to the floor. Her eyes roll back to her head as she collapses on the floor.



Brian gazes at the dead woman, “Miss, really you shouldn’t trust strangers. Bad things could happen. Guess it’s too late now right.” He states leaving her there in her own blood. Leaving quietly from the restaurant, no one even notices what happened. Not a camera caught him doing what he did.

~*~



Trinity stares at the full length mirror, examining her red layered thin cotton dress. She adjusted the thin shoulders straps from the dress and looks at the mirror. She puts on red lipstick on her lips, giving her lips more attention. Finally she straps on her high red stiletto shoes and grabs her black leather jacket.



“Well boys, here I come, let’s see where you hang out. Hopefully you’ll mess with me and I’ll teach you a lesson.” She states quietly waiting for Xavier to come pick her up from her hotel room.



~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Reflection Of Myself by Jamelet
A/N: Note**Kevin wife as well as Brian’s wife are humans. As weird as it is they truly fell in love with them and decided against killing them or even hurting them. They hunt for everyone else, I wouldn’t mind having them visiting me. So the wives are safe. Nothing to worry ‘bout!**



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter 7- Reflection Of Myself~**



She steps outside of her apartment building with a broken heart. Stumbling down the front concrete stairs she feels the cold hard rain drops pounding down on her.



“Just my luck, first that bastard of a boyfriend cheats on me and leaves me for another girl, now the stupid weather is against me too” she mumbles quietly to herself. She feels her tears emerge again from the recent incident. She walked in on her boyfriend with another woman and seemed to have interrupted them from a very intimate moment on his bed.



To believe I loved him, I would have done anything for him and he does this to me, she thinks to herself as she walks across the street to a park. It’s about close to one in the morning and she lets her hurt heart guide her to an isolated area of the park. Settling down in one of the hard wooden benches, she lets her head fall into her hands as her tears come crashing down. She remembered how her beloved held that other woman in a passionate kiss and knew he must have been cheating with that woman for quite a while. Why couldn’t you love me back like I did to you? Why couldn’t you hold me like you held that women and look in my eyes and caress me instead of her?” Although she was mad at his actions tonight, she cared for him deeply.



Sniffing quietly she shivers from the cold as the rain starts to ease down a bit. She lets her eyes roam around the deserted park and sees a figure approach her from about a mile away. Closer the figure got until he reaches the woman sitting on the beach. By this time the woman has her head back down in her hands crying silently. She notices the presence near her and gazes up to the man. His beautiful chocolate eyes melts into her own. He held his black umbrella over her covering her from the rest of the rain. Smiling he crouches in front of her and pulls out a tissue dabbing her wet face dry. She quickly reaches to his hand on her face and he caresses her fingers.



“You shouldn’t be out here by your self. It can get dangerous at this time of the night.” His raspy yet smoothing voice cuts into her gloomy thoughts.



She nods and replies, “I know, but I don’t have a place to go right now.”



The man smiles sadly, “Miss, is everything ok? You seem so upset, can I do anything to help?”



The woman shakes her head no, wiping water out of her short shoulder length brown curls. Her eyes cast a depressing feeling, making the man want to comfort her. “I wish you could. But it’s too late now. There isn’t anything that can be done.” The woman says sighing deeply.



The man sits besides her on the bench staring at her and then at the large overgrown willow trees dripping with water across from them. His eyes gaze over back to the woman as he hears her crying. Placing his arm around her shaking shoulders, he takes off his jacket and gently puts it over her shoulders. Rubbing her arms to help provide some warmth for her, he checks her face to see her tears fall down rapidly. He could sense her pain piercing his body. She’s heartbroken, he thinks to himself.



“Whatever that person did to you, you don’t deserve it, if they could only see how hurt you are right now. I know I can’t help you get over this but at least let me care for you tonight. I live about a block away, you can stay there for the night until we can find you a place to go to. Maybe you can call someone later on like your friends or family.” The man says feeling sympathy for her.



The woman shakes her head, “No, that’s ok, I’ll just be a burden to you, besides I have no family, they are all to sick or dead to help me. As for friends I don’t have any. They were just there to use me for my money.” She couldn’t understand it, but she felt comfortable talking to this stranger. She felt he can understand her problem and maybe even get help.



“I’m sorry about that. As for friends, you do have one.” The man responds quietly.



The woman looks at him with a questioning face, “Who?”



“Me” The man says pointing to him self. Smiling, she begins to feel better. She now noticed the man’s arms, in fact both of his arms are covered in about a dozen tattoos. She continues gazing at the artwork of this man, his face is beautiful, almost like the painting she entered in her art class. His eyes so delicate and soft as if he can penetrate her soul with one glance. His skin a soft tan color capturing his face and insinuating gentleness through her.



Her eyes grew wide as she realizes who he was. Stuttering , she points her finger at the man. “You’re, you’re famous, aren’t you? You’re A.J.! A.J. of the Backstreet Boys aren’t you?” Realizing she was screaming in excitement, she lowered her voice down and tried to relax herself. “Sorry, I just never met any one famous before. I love your music, I love you!” She squeals again throwing her arms around the frightened man. She gazes embarrassed at her actions and feels the warmth of her cheeks blushing.



A.J. stares at her and laughs quietly, “Don’t worry ‘bout it. You’re calm compared to the rabid fans I usually get.” He smiles and holds her hand, “Come on, let’s get you inside, nice and warm. I don’t want my fan getting sick on me.” The young woman giggles and quickly reaches for his comforting hand. She felt safe and boy was she lucky to get saved by a Backstreet Boy.



She enters the spacious penthouse and walks over to the window to view the magnificent view of Central park. “God, you stay here. What about the others? Do they all have their own place like this?” The girl asks throwing a towel over her wet hair.



A.J. nods, “Yeah, they all have their place. We’ll be here for a while, you know to promote the new album.” The girl is impressed about the apartment and stares at how handsome the celebrity really is. A.J. begins shifting his weight, lifting his feet one by one.



“Sorry that I’m making you nervous. I just can’t help it. I’m talking to a Backstreet Boy!” She states laughing again feeling the blush in her cheeks. “God, I’m making a fool of myself, I’ll stop before I do anything drastic to you.” A.J. laughs happily and shrugs it off.



“It’s no biggie, I’m used to it. But please go ahead and make yourself comfortable. Do you wanna eat something? Better yet, I’ll make us something, Ok.” A.J. says carelessly laughing and feeling happy. He wanted to make sure his meal is well fed and happy. Otherwise the blood will taste bitter. Watching the woman lie down on the white leather sofa, he starts taking out some ingredients for the food. He could feel her calm down and her blood flow was circulating back to normal. She was scared, her blood racing was what guided me to her. He stares at her as he begins making spaghetti, boiling the noodles in a pot. Turning over to face her, he walks and throws himself on a sofa across from her. “What’s your name? If you don’t mind me asking.”



The young woman smiles, “I’m Angela.” She shakes her dark brown hair as it cascades down her shoulders, her hazel eyes lighted up as she stares at A.J.



He smiles, “Can I call you Angel then? You’re just as beautiful as one.” Her cheeks blushes a darker shade as he said that. He can feel her blood racing with excitement as he moves to sit beside her. She starts feeling a little uncomfortable as he runs his fingers through her hair. She doesn’t move but he knew she wanted more of him. He places his other arm around her waist and pushes her close to him. Whispering in her ear, “It’s ok, you’re safe now. You won’t get hurt anymore.” She sighs and rests her hand against his chest.



Closing her eyes she went to sleep. “Guess, you’re not interested in eating then after all.” A.J. quietly whispers. He lays her on the sofa and throws a blanket over her. He strokes her hair as she sighs. “Man, this is too easy” A.J. says as he nears her neck. “Guess, you don’t need to eat after all. But I’m personally still hungry.” A.J. whispers, his fangs emerge as he kisses her neck. Angela turns to him and her eyes open to witness A.J. nibbling on her neck. Moaning in pleasure, she runs her fingers through his brown hair. He runs his fingers across her arm, her light complexion flusters by his touch. “Shhh, just relax.” She nods her head and closes her eyes leaning back on the pillows. He continues trailing kisses along her neck until he first gently bites then sinks his teeth in her skin. She moans in pleasure and wraps her arms around his waist as he lays on top of her. He starts sucking the blood, slowly draining the blood from her system. After a few minutes, the woman’s arms fall listlessly to the side of the sofa as her breathing stops. “Hell, at least you died happy, what woman wouldn’t want to be where you are, of course excluding the dead part of it that is.” A.J. whispers laughing cleaning up the mess of blood on his sofa.

~*~



She enters “The Viper” a well known club where she figured her enemies might be. She lets her eyes trail over the large mass of people until it settles on four of the well known men. Smiling she stares at them sitting in the VIP section of the club. She walks along side Xavier who seems to be enchanted by the scenery. “Xavier, pookie, I thought you came here before.” He laughs nervously, “Actually no, I’m not the club type.” He runs his fingers through his black hair. “I’ll think I’ll leave you here. Go make friends with them and get all the info we’ll need. K. I’ll be over there at the bar counter. Remember the weapons are in the back area of the club. Lead them there and we’ll be set.”



Trinity nods her head and walks away watching Xavier talking to a blond woman in a blue midriff . “Men” she says quietly rolling her eyes. She reaches the table where the guys of Backstreet are. She looked over the guys and noticed one is missing. “Great, where the hell is A.J.?” Sighing, she walks over to them hoping to buy time for the other one to come back.



“Hello gentlemen. How are you all doing tonight?” She says. The tall blond man smiles: licking his lips at the sight of her. The other men looked on examining her body. Her black curls were pinned up, having pieces of it cascade down her neck, her caramel skin glows beautifully even through the soft florescent light. She was beautiful so no wonder she left them speechless.



Standing up, Kevin leans close to her shaking her hand. “I don’t believe we met. I would have certainly remembered seeing a beautiful woman such as yourself.” Kevin says quietly over the loud music.



She smiles, even though they are one of her, she can sense the power of wanting to fall into their arms. She shrugs it off, They killed too many people, it must stop now.” She gazes over to Howie and feels his smile penetrate her. She looks around the area and decides to kill some more time. “Can I have a seat?” she states. Brian pats the empty red leather spot next to him in the booth they are all seating in. Crossing over she sits down feeling the eyes of the men on her.



“Do you come here often?” Nick says relaxing his back against the booth. She nods her head.



“So do you have a name?” Howie asks.



Nodding her head, she runs her tongue across her lips looking into Howie’s eyes. “You can call me Trinity.” Brian runs his hand across her fingers on the table.



“Are you here by your self?” Brian asks looking around the club.



Nodding her head she responds, “Yeah by the looks of it.”



“Well you have company now. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I feel as if I know you somehow. Are you sure we never met? Kevin says tugging on his black tie. She looks at each of the men, all dressed in black. She knew they were out to hunt and they’re messing with the wrong woman tonight.



She looks below the balcony and sees Xavier waiting for her. She has to put the plan in action now. Without wasting another moment she turns to the guys, “Hey I don’t know about you guys, but I’m getting restless in here. Wanna come with me for some fun?” She whispers seductively to them.



Nick’s smile grew, “I like the way you’re thinkin’. I say we go and find out what kind of fun she has planned for us.”



Brian laughs, “Ok, I guess.”



“I’ll go but we should wait till A.J. comes back. I don’t want him buggin’ out cuz he can’t find us.” Howie says sipping on some red liquid, on which Trinity knew must be blood.



Kevin shrugs, “Ok, let’s wait a little while longer till A.J. comes then we’ll go hang with Trinity. Cool with you?” He asks to her. She nods sighing hoping the plan can work. If they figure out who I am I’ll be in some big trouble. She thinks to herself. She joins the conversation and hope that everything will work it self out.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
A Startling Revelation by Jamelet
A/N:I have plans for the guys, maybe you might like what I have plan for the Boys. Will they die or will something else unexpected happen? I’d pick the 2nd choice! Now for your entertainment the next chapter to the story!



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter 8- A Startling Revelation~**



The waitress stops in front of a large crowd that had gathered at the VIP section of the club. Pushing pass the people, she reached the reason the crowd was there.



“Oh, now I see why everyone came up here.” The waitress says smiling at the guys of Backstreet.



“Ok, everyone please move or I’ll call security to clear up the place” The waitress says loudly for all the people to hear. People started clearing away obviously pissed and sneered in her direction before walking away grumbling.



“Aw, thanks but they only wanted our autographs. I guess it was a good idea you did that. People were getting a little rowdy” The small sandy haired man replied his blue eyes shining with excitement.



The waitress replies, “No problemo sir. That’s part of my job description.”



Howie eyed the waitress and approaches her. “Miss, did you come up here for something?” The woman nods yes and ask if anyone needed anything.



“Would you like something to drink?” She asks, showing her Spanish accent.



Howie looks over to her and smiles at her figure. Her wavy thick brown hair cascades pass her back and her caramel skin glows in the tight French maid outfit worn in the club by all the waitresses.



“Um yes, can you bring some red wine, we’re celebrating” States Brian throwing his arm around a lovely woman in red sitting besides him. Her brown eyes gaze steadily at Howie before walking away.



Howie quickly races over to her grabbing her hand gently. “Miss, you are beautiful. I’ve never seen you here before. I guess I should come here more often then just to see you.” The woman laughs softly, her eyes glittering with glee as she blushes.



Howie tilts his head to the side and lets his eyes roam her body capturing every curve she has. The woman shakes her head and laughs.



“Well, do you like what you see?” She says.



“Very much, Tell ya what. How about you come celebrate with us now? Forget the drink, it’s not that important.” Howie says trailing his fingers across her arm.



She shivers from his touch, smiling she puts the tray down with some drinks, “I don’t know about that, I don’t get out of work till five in the morning.”



Howie smiles, “I can’t wait that long, it’s only two. Please come join me, if not that then come with me now and you can take me on a tour outside the club.”



With that the woman smiles and laughs softly. “You know what, I think I can work with that. After all I’m still doing the job. Ok, let’s go!” She says her eyes glittering with exhilaration.



Howie takes her hand and clasp it with his and walks away from the balcony and club. Stepping outside the entrance of the club the woman looks at Howie and seductively throws her arms around him.



“Mmm, you are quite the catch, what’s a papito like you doing here by yourself.”



“To find you.” He says whispering in her ear sending chills down her spine. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her to him. She places her head on his chest and smiles listening to his heart beat.



“So tell me what’s your name chulo?” The woman says.



“Howie, and yours?” He says checking her body out.



“Jalisa” She responds.



“What do you wanna do now?” she smiles admiring him before her eyes.



“I have an idea.” Howie responds.



He begins kissing her cheek, each peck more arousing than the last. She runs her hands through his short wavy hair as he kisses her firmly on the lips. His arms held her tightly as he let his lips trail down to her neck. She moans out in pleasure and giggles slightly with her eyes in slits showing her excitement. He looks around the area where they’re standing and noticed that it’s deserted. He decides to take this as an advantage and lets his fangs emerge. She didn’t seem to be paying attention to what was going to happen to her and awaited more kisses from him. Her body clutched against him, her breathing increases as her eyes closes waiting for pleasure to come. He sucks her neck gently before penetrating into her neck with his fangs. He slowly drains her blood as she squeaks out in pain.



He looks at the corpse of Jalisa and walks away leaving the body of the woman on the ground behind the club. A small trail of blood was leaking out of her open neck. The blood surrounds her head. She doesn’t look so sexy any more with that neck all open. Man that was some good blood. He wipes the remains off his lips and heads back into the club to joins the others.

~*~



She looks around the club waiting for the other two that are missing. Great, just great, now I gotta wait for those two to get their behinds back before I kill them. She was startled as someone snaps his fingers in front of her.



“Sorry ‘bout that, I was just thinkin’ about when we gonna leave here.” Trinity states watching the other three remaining members.



Nick stands up and yawns, “You know what, let’s go, forget the others they’re missing the party anyway.” He reaches for Trinity’s arm and pulls her to her feet. Smiling, he gently runs his fingers down her side of her face.



She smiles and grabs his hand, “Well then, Let’s go before the party breaks up.”



Brian follows behind closely as he examines the club. Descending down the stairs quickly, he watches as Nick hurries Trinity to a deserted room in the end of the club. He walks in the room and closes the door securely. It was an empty room, grey walls and no light, leaving him to guess where the other two ran off to. He hears Nick whispering something to her. Then Nick laughs and pulls out some hand cuffs to “play” a game with her. She laughs and goes along with it. Suddenly as if by magic a lone light bulb flickers on swinging above in the ceiling casting eerie shadows across the room. He lets his eyes follow Nick who places handcuffs on her wrists and then cuffed her to a pole near a window.



“See, just in case you’re bad, I’ll make sure you don’t move.” Nick says seductively, causing Trinity to laugh even more. He pulls out another set of handcuffs and cuffs her feet to the same pole.



‘See, I like my girls naughty!” Nick says before laughing along with Trinity.



Suddenly Nick turns serious and faces Brian. “Get the others, we gotta show her something.” Brian races out the room and Kevin and Howie come in the room. After a few minutes, Brian along with A.J. drags a body in. Trinity tries to see what exactly is happening and who it is that is being dragged into the room.



“See, Trinity we have a surprise for you.” Says a husky voice though the dim-lit room. A.J. steps in front of her and points to the body on the floor.



“Hello Trinity I heard so many things about you really. You know when your friend gets drunk he tends to say things that shouldn’t be said.” A.J. says, his eyes revealing his anger.



Her heart begins to race, no this can’t be happening. That can’t be Xavier that’s on the floor. Her eyes stare at the dead body and sees a large wound of flesh open on the neck. The black hair and still grey eyes staring at the ceiling looks no longer to breathe life.



“God, no you didn’t! How could you! Xavier please don’t tell your gone!” Trinity screams in desperation.



“Shh, you shouldn’t scream, you can wake the dead up!” Kevin says causing the others to burst out laughing.



“So slayer, we are gonna have some fun with ya after all!” Brian says. “Really, you shouldn’t let your eyes roam the club and stare at a person. You really make this too easy for us. You let us know who you were with without even telling us.”



“Don’t worry he didn’t scream much, he seems to die in peace. So Trinity now that your buddy is gone what are you gonna do?” Howie says laughing.



Trinity stares at these men in horror and she can feel her blood begin to boil. They will not win! It’s on now. This is for Xavier. I’m sorry! I’ll take care of it. I promise. I’ll make sure they die in pain!

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
A Slayer's Wrath by Jamelet
A/N; This chapter will be a good one, so please review!! Thanks! (There’ll be fighting in this chapter!)



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Nine- A Slayer’s Wrath~**



Brian, A.J., Howie and Kevin steps out of the room all the while laughing at the misery of the slayer.



“Nick, I trust you can keep an eye on the slayer. Don’t let her out of your sight. We’ll be dining of a while. I promise I’ll bring you back something.” Kevin says smiling, his eyes twinkling in delight as the door closes shutting out the loud music of the club.



The door closes and Nick stares at the crouched figure of the slayer handcuffed against the pole. She seems immobile from the recent incident of seeing her dead friend in her front of her.



Whispering almost mumbling, Nick could hear the slayer say something.



“God, Xavier, I’m so sorry. I thought I could have stopped it before anything happened. You’ll be ok soon, rest for now.” Trinity says quietly as her head tucks close to her chest.



Nick walks closely to the slayer inspecting her every move. With a smirk on his face he stands in front of her, his eyes glowering at the slouched figure.



“I don’t understand how you despise us so much. We only hunt because of what we are. You hate what we are and what you are! Why can’t you face it? You can’t stand the fact that we can get away with killing and you dare defend a race that kills our kind.” He whispers harshly.



Placing his pointer finger on her side of the face and trailing it down to her chin, he smiles and whispers. “Why don’t you join us? We were all born like this. I never asked to be a killer but now I don’t have a choice.”



“You do. I made my choice. I made the choice of standing up against this curse. I fight everyday to the demon within me. There’s no excuse for what you do to people. You use what ever power you have to overcome your victims. I promise to stop people like you as well as others from harming the innocent lives here.” Trinity states with confidence at the face of the man whom could be beautiful if it wasn’t for his demonic actions. His blond locks which tonight stood up in spikes, seems to glow in the little light in the room.



His deep blue eyes twinkle as he gazes at Trinity who now is standing in front of him. He grabs his back pocket and in one swift move takes out a small knife. He cuts into her dress at her thigh level and examines the same marking of the black circle with the red dragon. Something was different about her tattoo though, it seems to be glowing, shining almost unlike his.



“This is a two hundred dollar dress jerk! And you just cut into it. I hope you know once I’m done with you, you’re getting me a new one.” Trinity sneered towards his direction.



Laughing, Nick states, “That’s funny cause you’re the one that’s tied up and I think you might not stand a chance against me.”



Suddenly Trinity slams the handcuffs against the pole breaking it off her hands and feet. Standing in front of him she punches her fist into his abdomen. Nick quickly backs away before her fist touched him.



“Nice move slayer, let’s see what you got.” Nick says pulling out a sword from his long black coat. Swinging it around professionally, he snips off one lock of her black curls and holds the hair in his hand smiling.



Trinity eyes this man’s move and decides to show him her moves. “See Nick, I have a surprise for you.” She states pulling out two thin long swords tucked away in the back of her dress. Swinging her swords around, she touched the tip of his neck making a small slit on his chin. She places the two swords in an x mark with Nick’s head in the center of them.



“Wanna test me Blondie? I can cut you up nicely and you won’t even get a chance to blink. Nick, I’ve been in this profession for too long to think I would be stupid enough to be cuffed up. Nicky, see I had it all planned out, you may have hurt me emotionally but killing Xavier just gives me fuel to kill your disgusting self. Hope the pictures won’t be too bad with the cuts on your face.” She states nastily.



Nick quickly grabs her and slams her against a metal pole causing her to lose her grip on the weapons. She kicks him in the back of his head with her heel of her stiletto surprising him in pain. He clutches his head with his right hand and with the other takes the sword and punctures her arm with it. A small flow of blood drips on to the ground coming from the cut on Trinity’s left arm.



“AWW! OUCH!” screams the slayer.



“Oh, did I hurt you sweetie?” Nick says obviously enjoying seeing Trinity in pain. Pushing her against the hard cold metal pole, his eyes trail over her body.



“Tell me slayer why don’t you join me?” Nick whispers harshly into her face.



“Hmm, cause I have better things to do then to join up with a sorry punk like you!” Trinity whispers. Suddenly surprising him, she kicks him in the groin area as Nick quickly moves out the way.



He takes the sword and rips into her dress cutting off the bottom half of her dress exposing more of her legs and thighs. He stares at the figure in front of him with a smile.



“What’s wrong Nick? You seem speechless. This is something different from you. You always have something to say even if it’s stupid. Tell ya what, take a nice long look cause this will be the last thing you’ll see.” Trinity speaks maliciously. She jumps onto Nick, knocking him to the cement floor. She slams her heel on to his side as he tries squirming away from her. A small trail of his blood leaks out staining some of the floor.



“Poor baby, did I hurt ya?” Trinity says laughing at the hurt look passing his face, her caramel skin shining with sweat in the dim light.



He pushes her off and with his leg and topples her onto the floor next to him. He crawls up on top of her and reaches for his sword. “Slayer it ends now!” He says trying to drive the sword to her flesh. She moves to the side and pushes him on to the floor crawling up on top of him with her two swords slam onto his arms.



“AWWW, DAMN!” He cries out in pain as his arms are now punctured with the sharp blades of the swords. Blood begins to drips to the floor slowly.



“I prefer being on top!” she states holding her swords closely to his face. She had him pinned down and he tries wriggling his way out. She hears familiar voices approaching the doorway and smiles at Nick.



“It looks like you just got saved by your friends. But don’t worry, I’ll come back and kill you later with the rest of your posse.” She realized how easy it would have been to kill Nick at this point but knowing she has four others to watch out for she knew if she killed Nick then, she wouldn’t make it out alive with the others ready to kill her. She has to led them away from one another to kill them. Looking at the window near the pole she was tied up, she races over and crashes through the window making her escape.



Glass shatters into the room as the four others rush in to the room.



Kevin opens the door to the room to find Nick sprawled out on the floor with a bloody lip and other wise shaken up. Brian races to Nick as Howie reaches the window.



“Looks like she got away. What the hell happened?” Kevin says.



Nick explains his little fight with the slayer and how she looked like she could really kill him.



“Man, she’s stronger than she looks. Don’t think cause she’s a girl, she can’t kick butt, cause she sure as hell did mine.” Nick says embarrassed.



“Wait, wait, hold up, you’re telling us that girl beat you up. Damn, Nick, you let a girl beat you!” A.J. says holding back laughter.



“Shut up! She’s strong, what the hell do you think! She had this whole thing plan and we just set her off by disposing Xavier.” Nick says angrily.



Brian concerned over Nick’s condition, places a bandage and some wet napkins with alcohol to help the healing of the cuts. “Bro, just relax, chill out! We’ll get her. She’s not the only one with a plan you know.”



“She’s out, I can see her running away.” Howie states, glancing at the figure of the slayer already crossing a large field away from the club.



“She can run, but she can’t hide.” States A.J. smiling as he helps Nick back on to his feet.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Home Sweet Home by Jamelet
Hope all you readers enjoy this chapter! Please try to review when done. Much love for you readers!



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Ten- Home Sweet Home~**



She opens the door to the house she and Xavier had rented in New York. The small two story house is beautiful with its white and light blue color shale. A small metal white gate was at the entrance before reaching the door and a small garden with roses, tulips, and daisies surround the front area of the house. Sighing sadly, she pulls out the keys and stares around neighborhood before placing the key to the door lock. Opening the large white front door, she can hear her small beige and white Shih-Tzu dog running towards her waiting for her arrival.



“Hello, Bianca. How was everything here?” She whispers gently picking the dog up in her arms. Closing the door, she makes her way to the sofa to deposit the dog before heading to the bathroom.



“I got hurt pretty badly today. But I’ll be ok.” She says directing her attention to the dog.



The dog sniffs the air noting the strong smell of blood that appears with Trinity. “Yuck, I know I smell bad. It’s the blood, I’ll clean it up quick.”



She knew she should go to the hospital, but the doctors will be too nosy about how she got the cut and personally what was she gonna say, Oh I was defending myself against a celebrity who wanted to kill me and try to suck my blood. That wouldn’t pass with the doctors too well.



Examining the large wound in her arm, she was losing quite a lot of blood. Immediately before she could pass out, she grabs a thick pink towel dabbing it with alcohol and wraps it around her arm. This isn’t the first time she gotten hurt. The business she’s in usually involves with results like this. She remembers she had gotten hurt much worse then this. Recalling an event when she was close to death at one point after witchcraft was done on her, she managed to get out of that with some form of sanity left, but almost sent her to an early death. Cleaning up the mess of dry blood on her clothes, she wraps a plastic wrap around her arm hoping it will stay when she bathe.



Walking back to the living room, she calls for Bianca. “Oh man, where are you dog?” She asks annoyed trailing her eyes over the living room.



Sighing, she goes upstairs and passes by Xavier’s room. She can feel her eyes tear up, the stinging sensation coming in her eyes. Stepping in his room, she can feel her heart break. Closing her eyes, she feels the cool tears rolling down her cheeks. “God, Xavier, I’m so sorry! It’s my fault. I should have watched you! I don’t think I can forgive myself for what happened to you.” She wipes her tears away and before leaving his room stares at a picture of him with his family and another one taken recently with her and him standing near the Statue Of Liberty.



“You don’t deserve to die like that.” She steps out of the room and locks it. I won’t be going back in there, it hurts too much. Man, if only I told him how I felt about him. She realized she had fallen in love with him while working with him and never had the chance to tell him.



Stepping outside to the backyard, she opens the glass pane door to the yard. She reaches the large jacuzzi and climbs into the warm water letting her feelings of sadness be engulfed in the water. She leans her head back against the side of the pool and stares at the dark blue sky of the early morning. Soon daylight would come and she would have to train to get her body ready. Some movement in the house caught her eyes. Leaning her head towards the house, she gets a better look at the house. She noticed a large silhouette in the house. She couldn’t see the person, her heart starts racing and pounding in her chest as she starts to get scared.



“God, No, Not again! Can’t they let me be for at least one night. I’m really not in the mood for this.” Taking a deep breath, she reaches for her towel and quickly wraps her body up. Treading over to the glass door, she slides the door and slips back into the house.



The water drips off her as she walks towards the living room. “Bianca, where are you?” Usually the dog would bark if someone came in the house. That’s strange that the dog isn’t making any noise.

“Damn it! I knew I should have put on the alarm!” She grumbles.



She passes by the kitchen counter and notices something horrific lying behind it on the cold black floor. Covering her mouth with her hand, she stares at the dead dog. The poor thing had its neck ripped open and the stomach of the dog lies wide open exposing the contents of the small organs. A puddle of blood was covering the black floor near the dead creature. “Baby! Baby, who did this to you? They did, didn’t they! I’ll get them for that!” She says screaming hysterically.



She glances on the wooden kitchen counter and sees a note left there by the intruder. “Bastard! I’m gonna enjoying killing you all! Ripping your life away like you did to the one’s I love!”



She lets her eyes scan the note:



-Slayer, I hope you enjoy the gift I left you. I’ll be waiting for you so we can have our little one on one fighting. I heard you’re caught the feisty one when fighting. I love that in a woman. Until later, see ya!

Yours Truly, A.J.



Slamming the note down, she lets her eyes trail over the dead animal. Throwing a towel to cover the dead animal, she feels her heart beating uncontrollably.



Racing into her room, she grabs a pair of black pants and a black tank top. Throwing on some black leather sandals, she buckles the sandals and throws a black bandana over her hair. Tying it up, she makes a tight ponytail letting her black curls cascade down her shoulders. Her caramel skin glows brightly radiating her anger. She’s shaking with so much anger running threw her. She didn’t even have the chance to mourn properly because of her job. She reaches for her gym bag carrying the sharp weapons to kill the murderers and in the other hand her car keys. She’s pissed and she intends on putting a stop to them once and for all today. She stares at her bedroom window and sees the sun rising producing a brilliant glow for the early morning. “It’s on now!” She states leaving the house on the hunt for the murderers out there that have torn her life apart in just a matter of days.

~**~

**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Entering The Enemies Liar by Jamelet
A/N: Whoa, I’m getting really great ideas for this story. Hope you continue enjoying this story. Please try to review when done. Before I forget, I forgot to mention Brian and Kevin’s wife as well as A.J.’s fiancé don’t know about their husbands little blood thirst or that they killed people. The guys kept that a secret to the one’s they love. Even their family has no clue about their problem.


“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Eleven- Entering the Enemies Lair~**



Opening the glass door, Trinity steps into the coffee shop to get something for breakfast. She decides to get something to eat, she has to be refueled for the battle that lies before her. The cashier asks for her order.



“Miss, can I take your order?” The small petite woman asks in her beige uniform, pushing her short neck length black hair over her shoulders.



Trinity nods and sighs, “Uh, yeah can I have a medium cappuccino to stay?”



The employee nods her head and presses some buttons on the registrar. “Well, we’ll have to heat up a new batch of that, can you wait for about a couple of minutes till it’s done?”



Trinity nods and looks around the almost vacant shop. Sitting on a stool she closes her eyes for a few minutes. All her thoughts are covered with the reality of her friend’s death. She can feel some tears edge their way to her eyes again. She places her head on her arms folded on the counter. She didn’t hear the employer calling for her until she was touched on the arm gently.



“Miss, your coffee is ready. Is everything ok? Should I get someone to help you out?” The employee asks.



Sniffing quietly, Trinity quickly shakes her head, “No that’s ok. I’m fine. Just a little sad that’s all.”



The young employee nods her head sadly and pushes Trinity’s tray with the coffee and a croissant in it. “Don’t worry about paying for the croissant, it’s free with the coffee. That will be one-twenty-five please.”



Trinity takes her money out and gives it to the young woman. Trinity decides to move to a small booth to eat in silence. Dropping her stuff in the booth, she settles in the black leather booth and silently begins eating the croissant. Chewing it, she realizes it tastes unusual. In fact, she realizes it tastes like the jelly in the croissant was really blood. Quickly examining the croissant, she opens it to see a red liquid smear across the bread. A look of disgust crosses her face as she’s about to get up from her chair to scream at the employers in the shop. Suddenly she stopped halfway by a very familiar man.



“Howie, get your hands off me!” She sneers towards his face.



“What? You didn’t the breakfast I left for you?” Howie asks innocently.



She sneered in his direction grabbing her wallet to go.



Smiling, he lets her go and looks in to her eyes. “I think by the way you’re acting, you didn’t enjoy A.J.’s gift. In fact you don’t seem to be enjoying the food I left you. I would have thought for sure you of all people would have liked the present. Talk about being ungrateful.” Howie says sighing.



Glaring at him, she responds, “How dare you! It’s a good thing you came so I can kill you first. In fact you get the present of being the first of the group to die. How fun!” She says angrily. Swinging her fist to his face, he backs away before the fist made contact.



“Come on now, I’m not the one who killed you’re stupid little dog. You really gotta control yourself. You don’t wanna get in trouble fighting in this shop. The employees can have you arrested for disturbance.” Howie states, laughing all the while.



Narrowing her eyes at him, Trinity turns to see the young woman employer holding a phone ready to dial the police. “Sorry, I’ll just leave, didn’t mean for all this commotion.” Trinity says softly. The workers nod their heads and place the phone back on its cradle.



Storming out the shop, Trinity stands near Howie. “I can’t believe your heart is so cold! You think I should be happy with all the hell you all put me through. I should have killed your friend back there at the club.”



Howie stares at her intensely, his brown eyes glowering at her. “You should be lucky to still be alive. One of us could have killed you at your house and you would have never been ready. Trinity can you honestly say you can kill all of us and wonder what could have been?”



Trinity stares at him hatefully, “What could have been? You see there is no relationship happening here. The only relationship any of you will have with me is my blade through your sick demented heart. You like that?” She states her anger almost to the point of spilling over.



Howie simply let a smile cross his face. “Nick was right about you being quite the feisty one. I just came to give you a message. See you’re not the first slayer that came up to us. In fact we had tons of them trying to come after us. Here’s the fun part, none of them could kill us. They tried and failed miserably. Poor things, really. I feel bad, no, no I don’t actually. I enjoyed every single scream that rips through their torturing bodies. And I’m here to say that all those slayers, we killed every single one of them. And we’re not about to mess up that record. So watch out little one, we’ll be watching and waiting.” With that Howie runs off at incredible speed and vanishes from her view.



“That little son of a…” Trinity was interrupted by one of the employers.



The young woman steps up to Trinity concerned. “Miss is everything ok? Should I call the police for that man that was harassing you?”



“No, that’s alright, he’s gone.” Trinity states leaving the young woman staring at her. Trinity boards her silver trailblazer LTZ and lets out a deep sigh. Finally after about a few minutes she’s cries. She lets her tears hit the steering wheel, all the pain she had hidden exploded just then. Doubts entered her mind. What am I gonna do? What if I can’t win against them? This is the first time I’m left to do this on my own. I can’t let Xavier down. But they killed the other slayers, what if I don’t make it? What if I become just another number to them if they kill me? I can’t think that way, not now at least. I was chosen to do this job right, and I’m not gonna fail now. After convincing herself, she can take these guys on, she starts up the vehicle and drives away from the shop. All the while, laughing quietly, Brian stares at the disappearing vehicle enjoying and taking in the suffering of the slayer.

~*~



“Be afraid slayer, be very afraid” Brian states before climbing into his SUV and driving away from the shop hoping to track down Trinity.



Driving along the wide highway nearly deserted since rush hour just passed, Trinity drives to no where just driving to get her mind off the problem. Suddenly she notices a black Ford Focus approaching her side. Grumbling she realizes whoever is in the car, wants to cause her problems.



“Damn it! I don’t time for this crap!” Trinity states trying to swerve away to avoid the other car from colliding with hers. Trying to pull away from the car and go into another lane, she was suddenly slammed on the side by the black car.



Sticking her head out the car window, she shouts out, “What the hell is your problem? Can’t you see I’m trying to drive?”



The car window opened in the other car as a hand appeared showing her the finger.



Outraged, Trinity screams out, “Your mother! That’s right, go do your mother, jerk!”



The black Ford focus suddenly shot forward in front of her, and squealed as it stopped and started turning around, all the while tire tracks behind it making a horrible loud noise.



“Man, can you be anymore a pain?” Trinity says loudly. The car stops in front of her, forcing her to step on the brakes for a quick stop. Almost crashing into the side of the black vehicle in front of her, the Trailblazer stops about an inch away close to colliding with it. She inhales a deep breath nervously waiting for the driver to appear.



Grumbling loudly Trinity remains seating in the vehicle as a figure steps out of the black car in front of her. “Damn, what the hell is wrong with people now a days.”



The figure steps beside her driver’s window and peers in. Trinity rolls her eyes as she recognizes the figure.



“Hmm, great, just great. Figured you would be the one to do this.” She states shooting her finger to him as he leans close her car.



“I thought you’d be happy to see me.” Brian states his ice cold blue eyes shooting at her like daggers. “Come on smile for me!” He continues talking. “I was thinking about you the other day. I saw you pulling away from the shop downtown and thought I could talk with you. That doesn’t bother you now does it?”



Trinity squints her eyes against the bright hazy morning sunlight as Brian reaches for her hand. “Please, come and talk with me. I won’t do anything.” He says persistently.



“You gotta be kidding me. When I step out , I’ll probably be jumped by your boys! Try someone else.” Snaps Trinity.



Brian backs away from the car. “Ok, ok, chill out. Fine, you can stay in there and I’ll talk with you from here.” Brian crosses his arms over his chest and smiles in her direction. “I just wanted to apologize to you for Howie. He doesn’t really like you.”



“Duh, I wouldn’t have noticed.” Trinity states nastily getting sarcastic.



“Anyway” Brian continues, “What he said was to try to scare you. Although it’s true, I just wanted to say sorry if he frightened you a bit.”



Sighing and grimacing in his direction, she responds, ‘Really I didn’t notice.”



“You’re quite the sarcastic one today aren’t you dear.” Brian states eyeing her.



“Don’t call me that. Can I ask why you even bothered to tell me this? I personally could care less about if you actually feel bad for me.” Suddenly her eyes shot open, “Unless you’re trying to buy time.”



Brian smiles, “Slayer can think, this is something new.” Brian backs farther away from the car as Trinity has her hand raised ready to slap him. Trinity feels a smile crossing her face as she gets out of the car. Grabbing a crossbow out of her gym bag, she leaps to the ground holding the weapon up to his face. “Tell Satan he got four souls to join you soon.” Pulling the cross bow away from her, Brian immediately slams her to the ground, the bow nearly got him, leaving a small scratch across his face.



“That almost got me, you little whore!” Brian shouts. Hitting her in the face, Trinity kicks him on the side. He shoves his fist to her side as she feels pain emerging on her stomach. Somehow when he struck her, he has a sharp instrument that was tearing into her skin. When he pulled his fist away from her stomach, she noticed a ring on his finger had small blades sticking out.

“You know that just pissed me off now, you know that, don’t ya?” Trinity states angrily.



Brian laughs and clamps his hand, motioning for her to come to him. Reaching into her gym bag in the Trailblazer, she pulls out a sword and stands in front of Brian, “What now, blue eyes, check it, I’m ‘bout to cut you up, I’ll send some pieces to your friends, so they know the deal.” Trinity says quietly. Her caramel skin flushed from the fighting shines dully as the sun beams on her.



Brian laughs and grabs for the sword. Quickly swinging the sword around her, she manages to touch Brian with it. Before the blade of the sword tries to cut, Brian moves out the way and kicks the sword out of her hand.



“Really, slayer, you should know better than that. I mean weren’t you trained better than this? I thought you can fight good.” Brian mutters to her. He looks at her as he holds the sword. She grabs for the cross bow again and starts shooting. All the while, Brian used the sword to avoid the hits from the bow.



Trinity was pissed off and she was gonna make sure she finishes off the job and kill him already. Running low on bows, she throws down the cross bow and kicks him on the side of his face.



He reaches to touch his face in pain, as Trinity slams him to the ground. Now on top of him, she releases her anger on him. Slamming his head against the concrete, she grins as she grabs the side of his head to continue slamming it. Brian kicks her off as a small trial of blood races down his face. He looked extremely upset and if looks could kill, she’d be dead already. Brian reaches for the sword as she backs away suddenly feeling out of energy. She didn’t notice the car coming from behind her as she was staring at Brian. The car slammed on her side, sending her a couple of feet into the air. Her head hit the windshield as she rolled off the car, unconscious.



“Is she dead?” Nick states getting out of the car. Brian shakes his head.



“Na, she’s a slayer, getting hit by a car only left her knocked out for a while.” Looking at Nick, he smiles.



“Lucky, I came, huh? It looks like you needed some help there?” Nicks says laughing.



Brian shrugged his shoulders, “I was doing just fine. I didn’t need your help. Really I had her backing away from me and all!”



Nick burst out laughing, “Sure you did Rok, sure you did!”



Brian pouted at Nick and rolled his eyes, “Should we leave her here?”



Nick smiles, “That would be a good idea, but Kevin wants to have fun with her, so I guess we should bring her back with us.”



Brian looks at Nick confused, “Are you kidding me? What if she wakes up on the way to our place.”



Nick looks at the crumpled body of the slayer on the ground and shakes his head, his blue eyes shining in excitement. “I’d highly doubt she’ll wake up for a few days. Did you see how far she flew? She won’t get up for a while.”



“You don’t know that! This is the slayer we’re talking about, she’ll be up and about by tomorrow trying to kill us again!” Brian states.



Nick shrugs his shoulders, “So what, we can take her! She’s been the weakest slayer I’ve seen so far.”



“That’s funny coming from a man that only days ago thought he was gonna die from the slayer.” Brian says trying to hold back laughter.



“Ha Ha” Nick says throwing Trinity’s body across his shoulder carrying her to his red trailblazer. “Let’s go Rok, I don’t want people on the highway calling the cops on us!”



Quickly jumping into the vehicle, they sped off leaving many car drivers confused and scared about what had occurred there.

~*~



Nick drops her body on the canopy bed and walks away as Kevin and A.J. enter the room.



“Looks like we got a surprise on the bed.” Shouts A.J. excitedly. Kevin rolls his eyes as he approaches the slayer. Noting she was bleeding profusely from her arm where the cut reopened, he decides to patch it up.



“What are you doing Kev? Let her bleed, she deserves it.” A.J states.



Kevin looks to A.J. “That’ s not how I want her to die. I want all of us to have fun torturing her before we all kill her.”



“Why the special treatment with her?” A.J. asks.



“Because I like her. She’s fun to fight with from what I heard from Brian.” Kevin says tying her to the bed tightly with thin ropes and towels. With that he leaves the room. “A.J. I want you to watch her. If she wakes up, let her go and see what she does.”



“But what if she wants to escape?” asks a confused A.J.



“Then you won’t let her. By the way have fun! I’m sure she’s really pissed off with you after what you did to her doggie.” Kevin says closing the door behind him laughing all the while.



A.J. stares at the body in disgust and sits in a chair grumbling, “This’ll be fun.”

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Mutual Feelings by Jamelet
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Twelve- Mutual Feelings~**



Moaning in pain, she manages to open her eyes slowly. The last thing she remembered was she was in the middle of fighting and possibly killing off a day walker. Then she remembered a rush a pain encompassing her body a moment later. Noting she was in an unfamiliar room she speaks to no one in particular. She doesn’t notice that A.J. was in the room with her.



“God, I hurt like hell. Where am I?” Trinity softly speaks.



A.J. shifts in his seat as he wakes up from his nap. “Oh, you’re awake. Well good morning pumpkin, how you doing?” He says quietly.



His eyes focus on the slayer tied to the bed. She starts to move around crying out in pain. “Shh, Trinity, try not to move around too much. Your body is still healing. You got hit by a car and was out for three days now. I thought you were never gonna get up.” A.J. explains to her softly.



He leans close to the edge of the bed to get a closer look at her. Examining her body at its weak state, a smile crosses his face. Her black outfit was changed to a simple, delicate yet beautiful white cotton dress. The top of the dress was a halter top embroidered with soft white silky flowers across the side of the dress. Her black shoulder length curls cascade down the side of her neck flowing beautifully. In her hair, a white lily was placed on the side giving her an almost angelic appearance. Her soft brown eyes gaze around the room unfocused. Her caramel complexion glows in the sunlight as the sunrays shines through the window. Her lips a soft red grimaces in pain.



Trinity recognizes that voice! It can’t be! He can’t be here! She gazes at the figure before her. She can feel her blood boil in anger as she gently shakes in rage. She closes her hands tightly as she stares at him.

“I hate you!” She states nastily to him. Her eyes glow in rage as she struggles to move her hands tied to the headboard of the bed. Shifting her feet, she tries to move her feet but its tied to the foot board of the bed.



“AWW, Dammit! Why am here with you? I can’t stand you. I can’t wait to see you dead.” She shouts getting frustrated with her immobility.



“Look, it’s not my choice. You think I wanna stay here and watch you. I was tempted to leave you here to die.” Shouts A.J. suddenly tired of hearing the slayer complain.



“So leave!” She responds.



“I will shortly.” He states calming down. Settling back down in his seat, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. “Well, since we got time, tell me a little about yourself.”



Laughing maniacally, Trinity responds, “Well how quaint, my enemy wants to be nice to me. I find that absurd! Fine, if it’ll help you get off my back. Then go right ahead and talk.”



A.J. getting furious, stands up knocking down the chair he’s sitting on in the process. “UH! God, Do you know how hard it is to be nice to you! You’re a pest that should have died long ago. You’re lucky it was just your stupid dog I killed and not you!” He states yelling.



Trinity calmly looks at her enemy and smiles. Feeling weak from her body she can only laugh at the outrage vampire. “Did anyone tell you, you’re quite the attractive one when you get upset.” A.J. throws an angry glance at her before leaning close to her. His face was inches away from hers as he begins untying her from the bed. “Wait, this is interesting, you’re letting me go.” She states curiously.



A.J. sneers at her, “Orders given. It’s not like you can do anything anyway. You’re too hurt to move.”



Yawning a bit, she allows herself to get untied. He leans close to her untying her hand and she was intoxicated from his cologne. “My, you smell good, what’s the occasion?” She states rolling her eyes up and down his body and her eyes approve of what it saw.

“I prefer to maintain clean, it helps cover up the smell of blood on me if I go hunting at times. Also because in case you wake up, you can find me attractive.” A.J. states laughing.



This brought her attention as she begins laughing evilly. “You’ll have to try harder than that for me to ever fall for you. After all you killed the person I love the most. I can never forgive you for what you did to Xavier. You do know I still despise you right?” She says quietly.



A.J. shrugs his shoulders as he makes himself comfortable on the wooden chair.



“Speaking of clean, who changed my outfit?” Trinity asks curiously.



A.J. answered annoyed, “That’s Howie and Kevin’s idea. They wanted to see how you would look beautiful. I guess they gave up or didn’t try hard enough.” Smirking, he leans back on his chair.



Trinity looked seriously at A.J. If she couldn’t fight him now, at least get some information about his actions. “Why did you kill him?”



“Your dog or your friend?” He asks innocently.



“Both” she says waiting for his response.



“Because you love them so much. That’ s the best way to defeat a slayer.” He states unconcerned about her hurt expression.



“You hurt me badly. That only makes me want to kill you more! You have no heart, no emotion. You claim you’re part human, but as humans we have guilt. Stop trying to hide what you really feel! I can’t wait to hear you scream for mercy when I’m about to kill you. To see your life flash before your eyes! What a treat that will be for me!” Trinity states softly, keeping her voice calm and low.



A.J. took in those words that were said and continued untying her.



After a few minutes, she was freed of the ropes. Still lying on the bed, she manages to shift her gaze on his face. His expression was unreadable. He seemed lost in his thoughts. Running her fingers down his arm, he was snapped out of his thoughts.



Smiling, she decides to play mind games with him. “Tell me why can’t I get what I want?” Laughing at her joke referring to one of the group’s past singles.



A.J. runs his fingers through her hair, smiling he responds, “ Because I never wanna hear you say that.” She shudders at his touch. Surely she hates him yet his touch is confusing her body to respond differently. Suddenly her stomach growls causing her to reach for her stomach. Clutching her stomach in pain, she yelps out.



“You’re hungry. I can’t leave this room to get you food. I have an idea.” A.J. responds quickly. Slitting his wrist with a blade he has in his hands, he pushes his bleeding wrist to her mouth.



She turns her head away in disgust, “I’d rather drop dead than to take blood from you.”



A.J. annoyed responds, “Fine, don’t drink, but remember you won’t get fed to the end of this week and I don’t think you can last that long. I mean you’re already in pain. And you can’t heal fast if you’re not eating right.”



As much as she hated to agree with him, he’s right about that area. Looking down at the torn wrist she feels her fangs come out. She places her mouth on his wrist and begins sucking on the liquid. After three sips, she grips his hand furiously and starts sucking large quantities of the blood.



Roughly pulling his hand away, he yells, “That’s enough!” and begins to wrap a thick bandage over the wound.



“More!” She screams back, reaching for him.



“Hell no! Stay away from me. You got enough for now. That should last you for the rest of this week until they bring you something to eat.” A.J. states, walking towards the exit of door. Trinity screams out in pain and falls back to sleep. Noting she went to sleep, A.J. took the time to leave the room. Closing the door behind him quietly, he slips out the room and locks it.



Leaning his back against the wall, he slides down and clutches his legs, wrapping his arms around his knees. He can feel tears stinging his eyes, as it rolls down his cheeks. “Man, what’s happening to me. Why do I feel so bad now? I thought I’m not supposed to have a conscience. What’s happening to me?” He quickly wipes away his tears and tries to smile as Howie approaches him in the hallway. I can’t tell the guys, I fallen in love with the slayer. They’ll laugh at me and probably kill her faster. Howie reaches him and they both head down to Kevin’s room to talk about what to do with the slayer.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Confessions by Jamelet
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Thirteen- Confessions~**



He walks into the room as Kevin comes up to him and smiles. Placing his arm around A.J. shoulders, Kevin gathers the others around him.



“Ok, guys, check it. It’s Howie’s turn to watch the slayer. A.J. did she give you any problems?” Kevin asks curiously.



“Nope, none at all. She’s a bit bitter that’s all. Oh, and she can’t stand me.” A.J. says smiling innocently.



Laughing Brian states, “Oh come on A.J. I’m sure she can’t wait to get her hands on you.”



A.J. mumbles, “Hmm, more than one way I’m sure.”



“What, what was that?” Nick asks. “Care to repeat that.”



A.J. rolling his eyes, shrugs his shoulders, “Nothing, I said nothing.”



Kevin shrugs his shoulders and pulls Brian out the door of the room, “Come on, we have an interview in about a half an hour, let’s go. I’ll meet the rest of ya in the limo in ten minutes k.” With that he leaves the room and shuts the door.



Howie looks at Nick and then at A.J. “Is something bothering you?” He asks gently.



A.J. shakes his head no, and lets his eyes scroll the floor.



“You know you’re a bad liar.” Howie continues talking, patting A.J. on the shoulder.



A.J. smiles, “You know I can tell you anything right?”



Howie nods, “That’s right bro. Look I know something’s bugging you, tell me.”



A.J. opens his mouth to tell him about the sticky situation with the slayer and how he feels when suddenly Howie’s cell starts ringing.



“Listen tell me later, ok. I gotta take this call.” Howie states quickly rushing out the room. Nick who is sitting down nearby in the room listened to everything that was being said.



“You can tell me. What’s the problem?” Nick asks excitedly, his blue eyes big and wide, shining with a glow like a child on Christmas morning. Laughing A.J. grabs onto Nick’ s arm and pushes him to a chair.



“Ok, look if I tell you something, will you keep your mouth shut?” A.J. states.



Nick nods his head quickly, “Yeah, you can trust me.” A.J. looks around the room and takes a deep breath.



“Ok, you know as part vampires, we shouldn’t normally have a conscious right.” A.J. states.



Nick nods and waits for A.J. to continue. A smile plastered across his face. “Is this about the slayer?” Nick says suddenly turning serious.



Taking a deep breath, A.J. nods his head.



Nick feels something very wrong, and knowing what it could, he asks what he dreaded to hear. “You feel something for Trinity don’t you?”



A.J. mouth drops open, “Is that wrong?”



Nick’s playful blue eyes, turn a shade darker as anger rises in him. “How can you fall for her? She plans to kill us and you care for her! That’s very wrong!! What the hell did she do to you in there? I can’t believe this. I’m telling Kevin. We should just get rid of her now. The faster the better.”



A.J. getting furious, slams Nick onto the doorframe of the open door leading outside of the hotel.



“OW! Bastard, what’s your problem? Dammit, calm down!” Nick shouts out in pain. Nick pulls at A.J. left hand and shows A.J. the engagement ring.



A.J. walks away from Nick, throwing his hands in the air as he looked lost. “Sorry bro, sorry. I don’t know what came over me.” He states running his fingers through his hair nervously.



“Doesn’t she mean anything to you?” Nick shouts referring to the ring.



A.J. backs away from Nick and smiles, “I love Sarah more than anything, and you know that. Sarah is my world. Don’t you ever question my commitment to her. I’m just telling you what I feel at this point about the slayer.”



Nick smiles, “Well, I just wanted to know where you are standing with this whole emotional feeling with her and the slayer. As for our conscious, we aren’t suppose to have one. How do you think we kill so many people and not feel regret from it? It’s because we don’t really have that.”



“How do you explain how I feel about my fiancé? I mean I really do love her.” A.J. asks.



Nick shrugs his shoulders, “I guess you’re just getting too human for me. Interesting how you state you don’t like being part of the race yet you let it’s feelings control you. I mean just look at Kevin and Brian, love is something that gets in the way and can be distracting. Yet it’s one of strongest forces around. Messed up isn’t.” Nick states.



A.J. looks at Nick letting the comment sink in.



Gripping his arm in pain, Nick glares at A.J. “Should I remind you what happened to me? Because of her, look at my arms!” Rolling up his sleeves, he shows A.J. the wounds on his arms wrapped up in cloth. The cuts were healing nicely but it still hurts him.



“Your right, maybe I just feel bad for her for the stuff we’re putting her through. But she deserves it right?” A.J. says unsure for the first time about how he should feel.



Nick nods, “That’s right, that’s the A.J. we need right now.” He smiles and grabs A.J. arm, “Let’s go before Kevin has an attack of some kind.” Laughing, both men head out the door. But somehow A.J. wasn’t so sure how his feelings for the slayer can change.

~*~



Howie enters the hidden room below the hotel where the slayer is staying. He just got back from the interview and now it was his turn to watch the slayer. “Boy, this will be fun” Howie mutters sarcastically. Glancing around in the hallways to make sure it’s deserted; he takes out the key to open the room. Creaking slightly, the metal door opens revealing the slayer in a better condition but still immobile lying on the bed. He closes the door quietly and grabs a wooden chair to sit down. Once settled down, he looks over at Trinity and sees her sleeping calmly.



She is beautiful. Howie thinks to himself. Normally he couldn’t stand the sight of a slayer but somehow Trinity has grown on him. Something about her, not sure what it is that I can somehow put up with her. Howie stares off to the window not noticing the slayer had awaken.



She stares at him lazily and a small smile plays on her face. He seems worried about something. Her eyes look at him examining his body, his beautiful tan complexion, his face full of concern and gentleness consumes him. His short wavy hair blows gently with the breeze coming from the small open window.



She stretches out her hand to his arm, and he jolts from the sudden touch.



“What the hell are you doing in here?” She asks angrily.



“Came to watch you.” Howie says eyeing her moves on the bed.



“I’m not a freaking child for you to look after me!” Trinity shouts annoyed by his company.



“I personally could care less what the hell is your problem. I’m just doing my job. If you’re nice I might not kill you sooner than you think.” Howie states quietly letting his eyes fall on her chocolate eyes.



She sighs and looks towards the bathroom, “Well, since you’re here then help me get off the bed.”



Howie nods and gently grabs her arms pulling her up off the bed. She starts walking to the bathroom in terrible pain. Limping, she carefully walks, her ragged breathing coming out shallow through the intense pain in her. The shocking ache consumes her ribs and her sides feel like they will explode at any minute. Struggling to the bathroom, she shakes horribly to get there. Howie immediately runs to her side guiding her to the bathroom.



“Get your hands off me!” Trinity shouts.



Howie backs away, “K, I was just gonna help you.” He stands nearby in case she fell.



“I don’t need your help. Go sit over there if you must.” Trinity mumbles pointing to the chair near the bed. Howie looks over to her as she heads into the bathroom.



Closing the door behind her, Trinity undresses and goes into the shower. After the warm water relieves her aching bones and calms her down, she gets out and dresses into a white tank top and white pants. It seemed recently the guys are bringing her clothing to constantly change into, mainly the clothes were white. Unusual for them, who wear dark colors, to supply her with bright clothing. She herself preferred darker clothing. She felt wearing these light clothes were making her stand out.



I’m sure that’s what they want. In case I manage to escape, it’ll be easy to track me down and find me in such bright clothes. Trinity thinks to herself as she opens the bathroom door. Stepping outside, she sees Howie standing next to the door waiting for her to come out.



“Hello there sunshine, I was getting worried about you. Need help getting back to the bed?” Howie says politely.



Grumbling, she nods as he leads her to the bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she stares at Howie. “Why don’t you just kill me already? Hell, if I had the chance to be in the position you’re in, I would have killed ya a long time ago.”



Howie shakes his head, “See that’s too easy. We have a little plan with you. I wanna make sure we all have a chance to see how the slayer really fights before we get rid of you. It’s sad really that it had to come this way. All our past enemies have been in the same predicament as you’re in and died trying to live the tale. Sorry that it has to end this way.”



Trinity nods her head, “Don’t worry about me, I can take care of myself.” She states with confidence.



Howie looks at her and his heart beats just a little faster, his hands begin to get clammy and he seems a little nervous. Can you blame the man? Trinity looks beautiful like an angel dressed in white. Her black locks are spread around her shoulders giving her a radiance appearance. The large white lily in her hair gives her a gentle facade. Her soft caramel complexion sparkles and her full red lips shines in the sunlight.



Wiping his hands on the side of his jeans, he gets up slowly from the chair. “Listen Trinity, my time is almost up, Kevin is gonna be here in a few minutes. If you need anything, just call me.”



Trinity stares at the man and nods her head in understanding. Howie looks at Trinity and leans in close to her to wipe a stray hair from her face. Inches away from her face, he smiles and gently kisses her forehead.



“Sleep well angel.” Howie states. Kevin enters the room and Howie looks back at her one more time. It’s funny how he didn’t like her at all one point, now he likes her completely even if she has a little attitude problem. He never felt this way for any woman.



Damn! How was he gonna explain to the others that he just fell in love with her. No one knows yet, and he wasn’t planning on telling anyone except maybe A.J. “I wonder how he will react to the fact that I actually care for her even though I claim to desire wanting to kill her. I don’t want her to die, I want to be a part of her life. She doesn’t deserve this punishment, she didn’t ask to be born this way. Maybe I can talk with her about something. Can I convince her to join me and the others? I don’t know, I guess I’ll see.”

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Twisted Minds by Jamelet
Thanks for reading and please try to review when done. Sorry if this chapter is a bit long, I just want to get detailed in what’s happening.



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter fourteen- Twisted minds~**



Opening her eyes to the small plain white room she’s been in for days, she noticed piercing green eyes staring above her. Lying on the bed on her back, the large figure of the man leans over her. She can feel pain like electricity rushing up on her. Glancing down to her chest, her shirt was ripped open and a long streak of blood leaks out in the middle of her chest. Cringing in pain, she sees Kevin trailing a small knife down her vulnerable skin cutting her flesh along the way. She tries moving around only to find herself immobile, hands and feet tied to the sides of the bed.



“STOP!! What are doing to me? STOP!!” She screeches in pain.



Kevin looks at her, a small smile on his lips. His short spiky black hair shines from the bright sunlight entering the room. Placing his finger over his lips, he responds softly, “Shhh, don’t make too much noise. I see what you’re doing to the others. I came to put a stop to it.”



Confusion ran through her body, as she arches in pain, “What the hell are you talking about? I can rarely move around, and you’re saying I’m doing something to those punk friends of yours. I suggest you get your facts straight before coming in here to cut me up!” She screams out.



Kevin smiles and settles down on the chair besides her bed. Placing the knife on the nightstand near the bed, he talks quietly examining her body. “You think you can go around and have my boys fall in love with you like it’s some kind of game. You’re messing with the wrong people.” Standing up and leaning down on her, his face only inches away from her, he smirks, “Really, Trinity, stop doing that.”



Trinity upset, grunts and shouts, “Your friends like me?” she asks in disgust.



Kevin laughing, nods his head, “Unfortunately, and that’s not a good thing. I came here to teach you a lesson. Maybe the next time they see you, they’ll come to their senses after they see you all cut up. They’ll change their mind about liking you then.” His low voice rasps sending chills down her back.



Trinity sighs heavily, “God just kill me already! Just being with these guys is torturing as it is!” Trinity shouts looking up at the ceiling of the room.



Kevin laughs and grabs the knife immediately placing it near her cheek. “God can’t help you now. Be nice and don’t say naughty things. Xavier talked like that and look at what happened to him.”



Suddenly as he said that, it hit a nerve when he mentioned Xavier and she can feel her heart rate pick up. Using the little strength she manages to gather from resting, she rips the ropes off her hands and feet. Swinging her legs to kick him, she manages to kick him on his left temple. Standing there in shock, pain clouds over his eyes as the knife falls out of his hands.



“OW, you little wench!” He says touching his head gingerly. Rolling off the bed, Trinity rolls away from Kevin as he walks around the bed to get to her. His eyes full of rage, gleam manically and the window in the room blows a rough breeze billowing his long black coat behind him. He looks so violent and slowly she can see the fangs merge from his mouth. The sunlight strikes the teeth giving it a glow. She had to admit, he is attractive even if he is her enemy.



He smiles and leans down grapping on Trinity’s ankles, “This should teach you a lesson, you little witch.” Suddenly he drags her as she screams out in pain. He drags her across the room on her back while she tries to pry away from his firm grip. She stretches her hands out to the floor as she tries to grabs for something, anything to stop him from pulling her. Finally Kevin stopped in front of the room and opened what seems like a closet.



Kevin glares at her, “You caused me enough problems for today, I’m gonna lock you up. No one will find you, I’m sure if I lock the door.” He reaches for Trinity and roughly grabs her, pushing her into the wide closet full of clothes, towels, and strange machines she never seen before.



“Stay quiet and I might let you out of there.” Kevin snarls.



Without holding back, Trinity has taken enough abuse from this man, she whispers violently, “Make me.”



“Alright” Kevin says calmly as he slams her face against the side of the door causing her lips to bleed. He throws her in the room and slams the door. She lies curled in a ball as she hears the door lock. She’s locked in and she doesn’t know what to do. All her hope vanished now. “I don’t think I’m gonna make it out of here alive. Sorry Xavier, for letting you down.” She wraps her arms around her clutched knees and cries letting her tears splash down.

~*~



Silence loomed in the room for what seemed like minutes until she hears the front door being opened. Trinity hugs herself thinking it must be Kevin coming back to finish off the job. The closet door swings open as soft chocolate eyes stare at her. “I’m so sorry for what happened. I can help you if you trust me?” A.J. says. She sniffs and held back more tears that were falling down her face.



“You think I’m stupid! The minute I get out, I’m sure you got you’re friends waiting out there to kill me. That’s ok, I think I’m more safer in here.” Trinity says softly in anger.



His eyes revealed the gentleness in him. Stretching out his hand towards her, he says quietly, “I know you feel you can’t trust anyone, but I found a way for you to escape this room. Don’t you wanna get out of here, away from them, the pain, the anger. Then come take my hand and I can lead you out. The others don’t know about what happened to you. I heard you screaming when Kevin was here. I manage to grab the key when he wasn’t paying attention. Come let’s go!” He whispers.



“Why do you wanna help me? Don’t you wanna see me die like all the other slayers in the past? I know Kevin and Howie do, why help?” She asks sadly.



A.J. grabs her gently and brings her out of the closet. “Because I care about you.”



That sure surprised her, of course she wasn’t gullibly and wasn’t gonna fall for his antics. “Sure you do.” She mumbles.



A.J. hears that and smiles, “I know it’s hard for you to believe, but I like you a lot. I don’t wanna see you hurt no more. So I’m doing you a favor and letting you go.”



Trinity smiles and curls in his arms as her body cringes in pain. “You do know I have to kill all of you. I can’t let any of you leave. So stop being so nice. I might feel bad trying to kill you.”



A.J. replies and smiles all the while, “I understand you must kill me, it’s your job. So I’ll forgive you.” Laughing he places Trinity in his arms and opens the front door. Taking a deep breath, he looks at her eyes, “Ready?”



Trinity nods slowly and notices how nervous he is. Should I trust him? How do I know he isn’t lying to me? Will he hurt me? She feels the warmth coming from him as she breathes in his sweet scent of cologne and soap. Gripping her arms over his shoulders she holds onto him as he leaves that torture room behind. In the deserted hallway, his steps echoes, resounding off the walls. He’s nervous! Nervous of what? She thinks. He reaches the end of the hallway and starts up the stairs leading to a large door.



“Wait put me down!” Trinity yells out feeling anxious, she knew something bad was behind that door. She didn’t want to go through there.



“The exits this way” A.J. whispers, his eyes nervously looking around the area.



Shaking her head, she backs away from him. Something is not right, she can sense it. Limping back, she topples on the hard beige floor. Her body screams out in pain as she tries moving away from A.J. A.J. quickly rushes over to her with concern on his face. He lifts her up softly as she tries getting out of his arms.



“Please, please tell me what’s wrong?” A.J. asks, his brown eyes concerned through his lightly tinted sunglasses.



“Something is wrong behind that door. Why should I go there? You wanna hurt me!” She shouts at him.



Shaking his head, he looks at her eyes, “I don’t wanna see you get hurt, I’m trying to get you out. There should be nothing behind that door. Everyone else left. I checked before hand.” He states quietly.



Sniffing, she looks at his eyes and felt the strong urge of trusting him. Her body gives up and she lies in his arms waiting for him to move. She nods her head, “Ok” she squeaks out.



He opens the large door, and there in front of him and her, were the other four day walkers examining them.



Nick steps up and smiles, “It’s about time you got her. You had us waiting for a half an hour dude.”



Kevin leers in the back laughing, “Surprise Trinity! I’m so happy you can join us.”



The soft blue eyes look at her, Brian leans close to the slayer, “Wow, you really are hurt. I didn’t think you could still be in pain. Oh well, I’m sure you won’t be able to tell the difference when we beat you.” With that he laughs.



She looks up at A.J. with a deep desire to rip his body apart. “I can’t believe this. I knew I shouldn’t trust you! You just want to see me dead.”



The hurt look passed from A.J.’s face as a small smile spread across his face. “You’re right! I can’t blame you for trusting me though. I can be pretty convincing. See Nick help me realize something about you. You’re a slayer, you’ll always hate us no matter the deal. I thought I really cared for you but you can’t stand me. I killed your dog and I killed Xavier. The thing is, I enjoyed it and you will never accept me because of that. Sorry!” A.J. says his hands lie onto his side as Nick held her in his arms.



“I should’ve known better, you’re just a weakling like the others.” Trinity sneers out.



Nick laughs heartily as he grabs Trinity, “I think it’s time we head out.”



Kevin laughs and leads the way out the hotel in to the bright sunlight.



Brian walks besides Nick, whispering to Trinity, “We have a fun surprise for you my dear Trinity. You get the chance to play with us and fight. If you are really good, we might go gentle on you.”



Trinity snarls and tries swinging at Brian and Nick. “Watch it, I can drop you and step on you.” Growls Nick. They all walk into a barely lit gymnasium used in the hotel. It was deserted because it was being reconstructed. The large high wooden benches stretch out to the ceilings and the cracked floors creaked whenever a step was taken. The dusty smoke rose making it difficult to breathe properly. Coughing started as the dust rises in to everyone’s noses.



“Great idea to pick this place, D. It’s looks terrible.” Kevin states, glaring at Howie.



Howie lifts his hands in the arm, “Well, you said find a place to go so we won’t be disturbed. If you don’t like it, then find your own area.” Howie grumbles, kicking up more dust into the air.



Brian’s eyes glow brilliantly as he races out the door, pointing to something outside. “You guys, check this out, we can go in there for us to do this.”



The others race out to see Brian pointing to an old graveyard. “Perfect. That way Trinity is close to dead and we can bury her when we’re done.” Says Kevin, laughing. The others join in except Howie.



Trinity looks at Howie strangely and noticed a strange thing in his eyes. Her strength was slowly coming back and along with it the ability to read into people’s heart. Oh, man, he really does care for me. All that acting tough is to hide his true feelings from me. Can he help me? She thinks trying to see how she can use this to help her.

~*~

She was back in the closet only this time in a different room. The room was now a larger white carpeted area used for lounging around. She can hear the five voices speaking excitedly about a concert that they will do the following day. The closet was over stacked with clothes as she lies on the cold hard floor of it. She brushes away some of the clothes lying near by on the floor while she strains to hear the conversation occurring outside. Her hand brushes pass her swollen lips as some blood smears across her fingers.



In a few minutes she hears the voices disappear and a few steps stopping near the closet. She sees the shadow of figure. However it seemed to be only one person that was left in the room, she hugs herself and reaches for a screwdriver she found in the back of the closet. The old wooden door creaks open and chocolate eyes peered in. She can hear the figure take a deep breath as he searches through the clothes to find Trinity.



Smiling, Howie places a small towel over her cut lips. “We have to stop that bleeding, I don’t want you losing blood.”



“Why do you care? I’ll be dead in a few, didn’t you hear Kevin.” Trinity states seriously.



Howie looks at her and for a moment she thought she saw tears in his eyes. “I won’t let that happen, I’ll make sure of that.” Howie smiles sadly. Pulling the small towel away from her hurt lips, he smiles, “There, much better. Look I know I’m not supposed to be here, but if you’re hungry, let me know now.”



Trinity nods, “Yeah, after going two days without food, you tend to get hungry.” She states smiling.



“At least I know you still have a good sense of humor.” Howie states. “Look I’ll be back with some food, here take this for now.” A small glass bottle of blood was contained in it. “You can keep it, it’s yours.” Howie states happily. “I’ll be back quick, give me a couple of minutes, k. I’ll see ya in a few.” With that he closes the closet door and she hears the lock turn.



Maybe I can get out of here after all, maybe there is hope. She thinks to herself. Smiling she stares at the ceiling and begins singing one of Xavier’s favorite songs.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Can't Hide From You by Jamelet
Enjoy and try review when done. K ‘til later bye!



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Fifteen- Can’t Hide From You~**



The closet door opens quietly after an hour, awakening Trinity from a fitful sleep. She grabs a screwdriver ready to strike. The bottle of blood given to her was emptied. She drank it but only made the hunger worse.



Sighing, Howie peers his head in the closet, “Sorry I took so long, I ran into one of the guys and he wanted to talk. But I remembered you and rush over to give you some food.” Placing a paper plate with rice, chicken and salad, he hands it over to Trinity. “Hope it’s not cold, if it is I can heat it up.” Howie says shyly.



Trinity smiles and takes the plate of food from his. She lets her hunger take over as she devours the plate immediately. Licking her lips, she grins to Howie. “Oh, yeah that hits the spot. Thanks, I forgot what food taste like.”



Howie smiles and reaches for Trinity, “I’m getting you out of here.”



Trinity moves into the back of closet shaking her head vigorously trying to get away from his hand. “No, don’t touch me! A.J. said the same thing, and look what happened. I don’t wanna see your psychotic friends right now.” She states nervously as her chest sends pain running down her body. “Ouch!” She screams out.



Howie has a confused look across his face, yet its filled with compassion, “I understand where you comin’ from, but I’m not A.J. and if you want, you yourself can come out of the closet and see that it’s just me in the room.” He steps away from the closet and waits to see if she will come out the closet.



She nervously looks around and takes a deep breath, still holding onto the screwdriver she just found a while before, she crawls out of the closet. Slowly, she examines the empty room and sees Howie sitting in a white leather sofa near a large glass pane window facing a beautiful horizon and the city below.



“What’s the deal? Your friends are waiting outside of this room to get me, or better yet they’re hiding in here somewhere ready to come kill me. Really Howie, tell me what I should I be expecting from you. Cause, like the others you can’t wait to get rid of me.” Trinity states with anger in her voice. She wobbles a little as she stands up and walks near Howie showing him the weapon in her hands.



Howie stands up nervously and calmly responds, “If you’re gonna kill me then go ahead, it’s just me and you. I’m not here to harm you in any way. Whether you believe me or not it’s up to you. I can get you to go to a house that I bought not that long ago and stay in it for awhile. You can be safe there, the others won’t think of checking or even going to the place. Look, please I’m just trying to get you out...”



Trinity interrupted him quickly, “I’m not liking this whole ‘let’s be nice to the slayer’ thing. I’m tired of being pushed around by all of you. And I’m supposed to trust you on what basis? You can’t stand me! You told me yourself how you realize I’m gonna die and there’s nothing I can do about it. All the slayers have died similarly and I’m gonna be the next one to add to your little sick record. I’m sure I’m number ten or something like that.” She glares at him and hobbles over to a sofa.



Howie sighs, “Actually you would have been number six, but that’s not important.” He covers his ears as Trinity yells at him.



“Oh, I’m sorry, my back, I’m number freakin’ six, what joy, that helps a whole hell of a lot now, doesn’t it!” She states getting upset. Suddenly as all the events took its toll on her, she breaks down and cries tears of pain, of loss, desperation and loneliness. Her cool tears trace down her face and her shoulders shake. She feels warmth as Howie’s arms pulls her into a tight hug. She cried for a while just releasing all the agony she had pent up. Feeling better, after the cry, she looks up in his face and notices a stray tear rolling down his face.



Sniffing, she pushes him away and stares at him, “What’s your problem, why you crying?”



Shrugging his shoulders, he responds quietly, “Just seeing you so sad and helpless, brought tears to my eyes. Look, I can take you to the house, I’ll tell the others you manage to escape the closet and left the hotel. And that no one has seen where you went.”



Trinity stares at him and feels a warm feeling running through him. She can sense from him that he really cares for her and loves her. She knows he really does what to help her, but to what extend. She’ll let her intuition be the judge of that.

~*~



Howie gently takes her hand and leads her into the nice comfortable house. She goes to a sofa and sits down painfully. The house was beautiful with a grand white staircase leading to the upstairs. The walls are a mahogany color and the furniture is a soft leather white color. Along the walls are pictures of him and his family along with the group. She scrolls her eyes along the stereo and entertainment system, it was large and a music fanatics dream. Next to the stereo system, a mahogany dresser full of pictures of his family and many music awards align the top of the shelves of the dresser. A crystal chandelier hung above them. In other words Trinity was in awe of the house.



Suddenly Howie disturbed the quiet, “I have some medicine that can help ease some of the pain. He grabs two Tylenol pills and gives it to her. “I know it’s not much but it can ease some of the pain.” He states softly.



Smiling gently, she gulps down the pills and lies down on the sofa.



“You can make yourself comfortable; I still have the clothes we found you in before the incident.” He states pointing over to some small folded black clothing, sitting on top of a dresser in the living room. “I gotta head back to the hotel, the others will be looking for me, don’t worry about anyone coming in here. I’ll keep them distracted. You can leave when you’re ready. Just wait until I come back here, then you can go. So I’ll guess, I’ll see you later then. Please take care. I’m gonna help you, don’t worry.” With that, he leans over and gently kisses her cheek before leaving and closing the front door.

~*~



She gets up from the sofa and makes her way to the beautiful earth toned color bathroom. The soft lights on the ceiling twinkled, giving the bathroom a peaceful feeling. She decides to clean up and get ready. She doesn’t know when the fight will begin but she must be prepared for it at all times.



Stepping into the cold porcelain bathtub, she turns on the handles and the warm water cascade down her back. Sighing in deep relief, she lets her insecurities get washed away along with her pain. The deep gash down her chest and stomach is slowly healing, yet it stings as the water touches it. She closes her eyes as the water relaxed her tension. She hears the front door to the house open. Wow, he must have forgotten something. She wonders as the water continues splashing down on her. Her black locks hung around her shoulders as she leans on the wall loving the water on her. She can hear a voice, although not clearly, calling out for someone. He must be calling me. Well, I’m busy in the bathroom, he’ll get the drift, I’m busy.



She smelled something funny as the water was running down her back. Keeping her eyes close, she figured, hey it’s a guys bathroom, Lord only knows why it smells like that. The smell was near by her, almost like on her somehow. She opens her eyes to see a trail of red liquid running down her body instead of water. The water had somehow changed into blood!



Screaming, she gets out of the bathtub in terror. What the hell, blood coming from the shower. This doesn’t make sense. She wonders and she cleans herself off, taking off as much of the blood off her as she can.



“This man is sick” She mumbles as she turns off the water. Again she hears a voice from far off. Shrugging her shoulders, she begins to get angry, thinking she came to get cleaned in the bathroom but instead came out more dirty than before. She looks in the mirror and combs out her black curls. Pinning it, in a messy bun, some strands fall off the side of her neck. Her brown eyes wide search the bathroom as she hears the voice coming closer. Suddenly the bathroom door opens, as a man stares at her nude body.



His eyes grow wide and his mouth hangs opens as he stares at the nude slayer. “Oh, what the hell are you doing here!” A.J. shouts.



Trinity wasn’t expecting this at all, she thought Howie said the guys don’t really know this place. “Who let you in?” She stutters in surprise as she feels his eyes piercing her body.



“Um, well, um, see, I , ah, had to get something from his house, cause I ah, left something a while back and ah, I, um thought I should come pick it up. He told me a while back that he usually has um, a, extra key, ah, lying around. ” Speaks the very nervous A.J. He begins blushing as he steps out of the bathroom. “I thought, he was in here. But as I can tell, I guess I was wrong.”



Trinity smiles, laughing at the nervous wreck of the day walker in front of her. “Gimme some privacy at least will ya?” She states feeling embarrassed suddenly. A.J. nods his head and still in shock closes the bathroom door behind him. Quickly getting dressed in her black attire, she steps out the room. A.J. somehow disappeared, he wasn’t anywhere in the living room. She continues her gaze and searches for the vampire around the house. She grabs the only weapon she had on her, the screwdriver and walks around the large living room.



He must be hiding, if he left the house, she would have heard the door close. Her eyes look around waiting for A.J. to jump out from behind. She walk towards a full length mirror and stares at it. She can see what seems like someone hiding from behind her near the corner of the room. Grinning evilly, she let her eyes search for the day walker. Softly, she calls out, “A.J. come out, come out, wherever you are. You can’t hide from me.” She hears a loud rustle coming from the backyard. Calmly walking there, she lets her eyes roam the area. The yard had an enormous pool and Jacuzzi. Hearing a splash coming from the pool, she heads towards the pool. Her body was healing quickly at this point, and she was running on adrenaline. Looking in the pool, she sees A.J. swimming underwater. Staring at him, she sees him suddenly coming out splashing water on her. He pushes her back, as she stumbles into the pool. A.J. dives in the water and grabs her by the hair pulling her underwater. Holding the screwdriver, Trinity decides to use it and pushes it into his thigh.



He screams out as blood begins leaking out. He holds her underwater now even longer and begins striking her on her back. She takes the screwdriver and decides to do the unthinkable. Shoving the screwdriver towards his private area, she pushes away from him, taking a deep breath and getting out of the pool. A.J. immediately jumps out the pool and runs after her limping.



“OW! Dammit, Do you have any idea how much that crap hurts. You just hurt little Johnny! You better hope it still works!” He screams in pain clutching his thigh and private area. His black jeans and black tank top were thoroughly soaked and the jeans were slowly changing from black to a dark black red from the blood. He drops to his knees and throws a knife towards her knees. The blade goes through her leg as she screams out and lands on the hard pebbled concrete.



She was in terrible pain as A.J. struggles to get up off the floor. She has to defend herself against him and trying desperately to ignore the pain coming from her body, she manages to get up. She stares into the chocolate eyes from her enemy, he tries walking stumbling in pain towards her direction laughing all the while.



“A.J. prepare to see death, what you did to Xavier will be avenged!” She screams out. Running towards him with renewal strength, she slams him onto the ground. Straddled on his chest she punches with all her might, hoping to kill him there. A.J. throws her off him as she lies on the ground in terrible pain.



Clutching his thigh, he makes his way towards her. She stares up at him and sees she had manage to bust his lips. She smiles at that, knowing the others will see the damage done on him. He grabs her right leg and suddenly the metal rings on his fingers produce five small blades. She watched as he tries to shove the blades into her leg. She swings her other leg, hitting his groin area causing him to scream out and collapse on the ground. She realized he was losing a lot of blood and that brought joy to her face.



“You deserve what’s happening to you.” She mutters to him as he lies on his back. She leans close to him laughing all the way. “You look beautiful when you’re in pain. Did any one tell you that?” She says grinning enjoying the pain A.J. was enduring.



Suddenly her expression changed as she realized he was crying, “What’s your problem? Ashamed a woman killed your scrawny behind.”



He whimpers in pain, “Please I don’t wanna die. I’m so sorry for what I did to you. Please don’t let me die.” He reaches for her hand as she swipes it away. “I was only doing what Kevin wanted. Please! Please help me!! I don’t wanna die!!” With that he begins crying. She stares at the tortured man as pain consumed her body. Lying next to him, she cries out in pain as the cuts on her back begin bleeding profusely. A.J. looks at her face from next to her and his tears drip off to the ground mixing with the blood coming from his and Trinity’s.



“Trinity can you forgive me?” He asks softly.



She looks into his eyes, today there were no sunglasses blocking his chocolate eyes. Clutching the screwdriver in her hand, she knew A.J. was just trying to pass nice with her. It wasn’t working. He meant killing Xavier, her dog, and now almost her, she wasn’t gonna fall for it.



“No” She mutters slamming the screwdriver down his chest, he screams and moves away from her. Clutching his chest, he gets up from the ground, staring at her, he screams tons of obscenities before passing out from the lack of blood he was losing.



She closes her eyes as pain consumes her body. She stares at A.J. on the ground and she feels herself passing out from the intense pain in her body. Wonder what Howie will think of this mess? She thinks before blacking out.

~**~

**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Where The Heart Lies by Jamelet
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Sixteen- Where the heart lies~**



Nick leans near the bed where A.J. is on, he tries to see if A.J. is awake by waving his hands over Alex’s face. A.J.’s eyes flew open and glanced at the younger man.



“Damn, what the hell happened?” A.J. mutters as he gently places his hands over his thigh. He feels his fangs protruding out his mouth as he craves for some living substance. He was covered in either his own dry blood or someone else’s and the feeling of dry blood on his body arouses his hunger.



“We put you in Howie’s tub filled with blood, that’s why you feel better and woke up.” Kevin says already knowing what A.J. must be thinking about.



Somehow A.J. was bandaged on his thigh and his groin area. Wearing only blue boxers, A.J. was bandaged with thin cotton materials and surrounded by used gauzes near his legs. He had stopped bleeding and was now waiting to get replenished.



“Bro, why am I not in the hospital for this? I’m all hurt and this is the best you can do?” A.J. states, cringing in pain to the guys.



“Sorry Alex, no can do. Forgot what you are day walker? You lost blood, we’re gonna help you get some back and put it in your body. Just chill out on Howie’s bed for now.” Brian states grabbing a chair and sitting next to him near the bedside.



A.J.’ s eyes grew narrow and he looks at Kevin who’s staring out the window. “Kev, is she died? Did I kill her?” He states anxiously.



Shaking his head no, Kevin walks to the bedside and leans down wiping off some dry blood on A.J.’s face. “No, you hurt her good enough, but she’s not dead.”



“I assume the plan is working out well then right?” A.J. whispers quickly.



Brian nods his head excitedly, “Yup, Howie’s with her right now. I hope he can finish pulling the plan through right.” His blue eyes shine with a special glow, twinkling innocently.



“You think she suspects anything?” Nick asks curiously, his deep blue eyes staring at Brian.



Brian shakes his head, “Nope, none at all. What can I say about Howie, he’s a genius. Trust me Nick, he’ll pull the plan off successfully.”



“We never did this before, I’m just a little antsy about this whole thing we’re trying to pull off. This better be worth it through, Little A.J. was almost at danger.” A.J. states with a small smile.



“Relax Bro, you wore the stupid cup, you were protected, so just stop it. You lucky that’s all she felt like stabbing you at.” Kevin says leaning his back on a sofa as he stares out the window.



Brian and Nick laugh at that and all take a deep breath waiting for when Howie will return from the hospital.

~*~



She opens her eyes and realizes what happened, she’s in the hospital for almost dying in Howie’s backyard. She didn’t know how she should feel about Howie. Trusting him already caused her problems, just look where she’s at now.



“Hey sunshine, you’re awake. I’m so glad to see you’re ok. Do you want me to get you anything?” Howie asks gently running his fingers through her long black curls. She cringes in pain shaking her head and looks around the small hospital room.



“How did you find me?” She quietly asks, as Howie continues smoothing her by caressing her hair gently. She didn’t want him touching her, but she was in too much pain to move away from his hand.



“You were in bad shape. I got you here immediately. I wanted to make sure you weren’t dying on me. I found you in my back yard passed out. It looks like you got in a fight with A.J. while in the process. How did that come about?” Howie asks concerned.



Glaring at him, she shakes her head slowly, “Somehow he knows where you live and decided to stop by. He knows about where you have an extra key and everything. I thought you said the guys don’t know about your place.” She states eerily calmly.



Howie looks at her, “He’s my best friend, so of course he knows where I live. He was the one that suggested getting that house. I guess I forgot about the whole stupid extra key. I’m so sorry for putting you in danger. It’s my fault that I found you almost close to death. I’m so sorry, this wasn’t what I had planned at all. I care for you, the fact that I almost saw you near death makes me what to take revenge on them.” He states getting angry thinking about it.



“So, go get revenge! They all deserve to die for their deeds.” Mumbles Trinity. She yawns as the medication given to her by the hospital begins to take effect. Slowly closing her eyes, she stares at Howie.



He smiles as she’s about to go to sleep, whispering he states, “I will, just for you. Sleep well princess.”



She closes her eyes and falls asleep. Howie smiles, his fangs protruding from his mouth. Suddenly his cell went off, it’s Kevin calling.



“Ello” Howie says quietly moving away from Trinity in case she hears the conversation.



“D, where you at? The guys all wanna know how it went.”



“At the hospital, she’s fine, just getting rest. The plan is working nicely. I got her to trust me. All I gotta do is convince her of…” Howie stopped talking then as he was interrupted by a nurse entering the hospital room checking up on Trinity. “Listen, I’ll talk to ya later and tell ya more about it, K. Tell the guys, everything is working out perfectly.” With that he presses the end button on his cell and leaves the room smiling.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
No One To Trust by Jamelet
OK, now for your entertainment the next chapter!! (YEAH!!! I UPDATED!!)



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Seventeen- No One To Trust~**



He pulls up in his black BMW to the front of his house. Opening the front door, he races to his bedroom to find the other day walkers waiting for him.



“Hey buddy, how it went?” Nick says excitedly jumping up and down before hugging Howie eagerly.



Pushing the blond man aside, Howie smiles. “She’s doing fine. I’m gonna pick her up later on today. She has no idea what to expect from us.”



“I’m assuming she knows something’s up right?” Brian asks concerned.



“Not that I know of.” Murmurs Howie. He walks over to A.J. who’s still lying on the bed.



“Bro, how you doing?” Howie says looking over at A.J.



A.J. nods his head and groans in pain as he tries to turn on his side to face Howie, “Yeowch!” A.J. yells as the cut on his thigh throbs. “I’m doing well , unless you consider how badly I’m doing down there!” At this the others snicker quietly as poor A.J. gives them a death glare.



“Ok, ok, let’s calm down guys. I’m curious to know what time you’re gonna pick her up.” Kevin says, a small smile playing on his lips.



“At about five why?” Howie asks looking over to Kevin.



“So we have time to set up. We have to get ready when you bring the slayer in.” Kevin states eyeing the others through the corner of his eyes.



Howie nods, “No problem, everything will work. I’m gonna convince her to become one of us. She’ll give up being a good guy once she experiences the pleasures of taking blood.” He states confidently, arms crossed over his chest.



“Well I guess we have to get A.J. back on his feet. We’re gonna have company and he just can’t be lying around.” Kevin says quietly.



A.J. eyes the others maliciously before grumbling something under his breath.



Kevin looks away from the pissed off day walker on the bed and walks over to Nick. “Nicky, I’m gonna need you to go to the supermarket and pick up some essentials to help get A.J. back on his feet.” He states putting his long arm around the younger member’s shoulders.



Nick nods his head, “No problem, I’m on my out now, give me the list, so I can get it.” Brian hands him a small paper with the list of items.



Nicks nods and grabs his jacket, about to leave the house.



“Hold up! Wait up Nick, I know you’re not leaving like that to go outside.” Brian says quickly.



Nick narrows his eyes, “Well, what’s wrong with the way I look now?”



Brian sighs, “You’re a Backstreet Boy, you famous, that attracts a lot of attention from people if you leave like that.”



Nick mumbles some obscenity before reaching for a long black wig and dark shades to conceal his appearance. “There, better?” Nick states rolling his eyes.



Brian gives him the thumbs up sign as Nick exits the house.

~*~



He reaches the large Walmart, the closest store near Howie’s house. Pulling in the store’s driveway, he quickly heads over to the supermarket section of the store.



He covers his ears as he hears loud screaming coming from nearby. Even through his disguise, fans manage to figure out who he is.



“AHHHH!! THAT’S NICK!! NICK OF BSB!” a group of young teenage girls scream, running towards him.



“Oh, god, not this!” Nick yells as he starts running down the aisles hoping to lose the girls along the way. After turning corners and losing sight of the girls, he takes a deep breath. Everyone in the store looks at him strangely as he feels himself blush. “Sorry. I didn’t think they recognized me.” Mumbles Nick embarrassed. The security guards came over to him and lead him away from the mob that was forming to get to him. Finally after throwing cans of food and items into a cart, Nick pays for it and leaves the store still embarrassed from the earlier incident. “I’m gonna get the guys for this.” Nick mumbles as he heads to the car.



A young woman of about twenty or so, with dyed blond hair and striking grey eyes stands near his car. It looks as if she was waiting for him. She eyes him in his blue tank top and black cargo pants and looks into his bright blue eyes. Whoever she was, Nick found her quite attractive but figured it must be some insane fan. Nervously, Nick opens the driver’s side door and is about to slip in the car when the woman came up to him.



“I’m so sorry for disturbing you mister.” Her southern accent drawls out. “I’m thinking if it’s not too much for you, can I get your autograph?” She states eyeing Nick up and down with her eyes.



Nick grabs a sheet of paper in the car and scribbles his name on it quickly. “Nice meeting you…” He says handing her the paper.



“Sandra” She states interrupting him. Nodding his head and giving her a smile, he hops into the car.



Sandra stood waiting near the car. Nick obviously getting annoyed with this, rolls down the car window. “Is everything ok? Do you need something else?” Asks Nick showing some concern.



Her cinnamon skin glistens in the bright sunlight as she shakes her head. Nick decides to use the advantage of them being alone in the driveway. “Miss, you want a ride?” He says seductively. The woman blushes slightly as she nears the car window.



“I don’t think that would be a good idea. You’re still a stranger to me.” She says blushing.



Nick rolls his eyes, “Ok, well that’s ok. I guess I should go now.” He states rolling up the window. His hunger starts up and he needed to feed now. “Uh! Damn, fine!” He mumbles to himself getting out the car. He reaches for Sandra and gives her a hug. Sandra smiles and returns the hug. He could smell her blood, his stomach gets hungry and he feels his mouth watering for her blood. He reaches for her lips and kisses her gently. She allows him to kiss him and gladly returns it. He feels his fangs come out as the kissing intensifies. He bites down on her lips, as she squeals out in pain. He begins sucking the blood coming out of her lips. After fifteen minutes she slumps in his arms dead, drained of her blood. Nick licks his lips and drives away leaving the dead body on the ground.

~*~

Howie pulls up alongside with A.J. in the car. “K, Alex, this is the deal. Stay hidden in the back so she won’t see you. Don’t do or say anything. Act like you’re not here.” Howie says enjoying the demonic look A.J. was giving him.



A.J.’s chocolate eyes pierces through Howie as he rolls his eyes. A.J. crawls over to the back seat and crouches in the corner, out of sight all the while saying profanity. Howie closes the car door and head to the hospital to pick up Trinity.



She leans on the banister of the stairs near the exit. She’s tempted to just leave but her body has given up long ago. She’s too weak to do anything. She doesn’t want to be near Howie or anyone of them. What they did to her is too much. She just wants to put a stake threw them and get rid of them all ready. Unfortunately it hasn’t been that easy. She has to get rid of them one by one. All together they were too strong for her, she knows they know that too. Sighing she sees Howie enter the room.



“Ready precious, let’s get you out of this place.” He states sweetly gently taking her hand as she attempts walking painfully. Howie picks her up and carries her to the car. Placing her next to him in the passenger side, he pulls away from the place. Driving down the highway, she stares at the early evening sun and the trees align on either side of the highway.



“So” Howie attempts to start a conversation. “I don’t know what’s running through your mind, but I know you’re upset with me.” He starts quietly.



Rolling her eyes, she tugs on her black locks tying it up in a ponytail. “Listen” he continues, “Please tell me what you’re thinking about.”



Glaring at him, she growls, “Look, I don’t wanna talk about it here.” She continues staring out the window trying to get her mind off who’s sitting next to her. Howie pulls over to the side of the road and shuts off the engine.



“I’m not gonna drive ‘til we talk about what’s bugging you.” Howie pleads with her.



Finally staring at the man, she glowers at him. “I don’t wanna waste my breath on you. You’re just like the rest, you have caused me enough hell.” She states angrily.



Howie looks at her in shock, “What are you talking about? It wasn’t me that killed the ones you care for.”



Trinity places her hand in front of his face, “Just shove it ok! I don’t wanna hear it! You try to be nice and nothing is coming out of it. You don’t think I know your planning something. I know, trust me! All of a sudden my enemy wants to become my best friend! HA! That’s a laugh! Please try that on someone stupid. I don’t wanna be here with you and the others. I hate you and your intentions. I feel sorry for all those fans who have no idea who you really are.” She states getting upset.



A hurt looks passes through Howie’s face as he starts up the car in silence. The rest of the drive he didn’t say a word, everyone once in while, Trinity would see Howie wiping away a tear that would evidently roll down his face. She didn’t feel bad at all, she’s pleased that she hurt him emotionally, maybe now he’ll know who he is messing with. He pulls along side the highway again and opens the door. Looking at her he whispers, “I’ll be back quick. I gotta go do something.” She watches him walk away towards the other side of the highway going downhill where the trees are.



Sighing, she leans her head back on a smooth pillow. It was quiet for a while until she heard a sneeze coming from the backseat. Curiosity taking over she leans to the back finding a crouched figure in the corner. She couldn’t see the person clearly because he was hiding in the shadow of the light. She touches the figure as he moved.



“Don’ t touch me!” The voice hissed. Pulling her hand back, she watches the figure move out of the shadow. It was A.J. and he looks quite mad with her. “I hope you know what you did to me is gonna cost ya now. You know that don’t ya?” He whispers angrily.



She smiles at him, “Oh, baby are you still mad about the whole hurting your you know what? Really you got to move on. You’re lucky you still have your friend.” She smirks.



A.J. growls at her as Howie returns back to the car. “Well, sorry ‘bout that, I had to use the bathroom and I couldn’t hold it.” Howie says smiling.



Trinity glares at him as he starts the car and drives back to the house. “Can I ask you why you brought A.J. along?”



Howie smirks as he concentrates on the road in front of him. “I thought that maybe he needed some fresh air after being locked up, besides I think you two need to talk.”



“Huh, there’s nothin’ to talk about especially with him.” Trinity says glaring at him.



“Baby, I love you too.” States A.J. sarcastically.



Pulling up to the driveway, Howie parks the black BMW and gently carries the slayer into the house. He brings the slayer into his room and gently places her on a cushioned wooden chair. She stares at the room, only him and A.J. were in the room. Trinity knew a plan was about to happen and her weak body tried to regain its strength quickly. A.J. with a cane limps over to her, glaring at her direction the whole time.



“Trinity, I have a deal for you. Let me know something. If you wanna live tonight, then come join our team. If not then let us know so we can kill you now. And if you decide to die now, just remember we still win. Know that once you’re gone no one can stop us and more people die because of your carelessness. So tell me Trinity, wanna live?” A.J. states laughing. He runs his fingers through his short black hair. Taking off his sunglasses, he places it on top of Trinity’s head. “Aw, look at you, don’t you look cute with that.” He says in a high sweet voice. She glares at him wanting to move her injured body but just sits there immobile, as pain is throbbing in her legs, arms, and ribs.



A.J. leaves the room as Howie enters it. Kneeling down to face her, he sighs as he takes out a long thick rope.



“Wh, what are you doing?” Trinity says nervously.



“Tying you up. I don’t want you going anywhere.” Howie says sadly.



“Why are you doing this? All the things about you wanting to care for me were all lies!” Shouts Trinity. She’s scared, she knew she was gonna die if she can’t figure out a way to get out of this. She begins shaking and feels goose bumps rising in her arms. Sniffing, she looks at Howie placing ropes around her feet tying her in place. She tries wiggling around, but her body wasn’t cooperating with her. Howie reaches for her hands and puts her arms behind her to the back of the chair. Once firmly tied, Howie looks up to her from his kneeling.



“I’m sorry, but I do care about you. I want you to fight with me, you think I like seeing you hurt, will I don’t! I was crying last night thinking about that you have to die if I can’t change your mind. But I see you made up your mind.” He says glumly.



“I won’t and will never join a group that destroys innocent human lives. Have you forgotten we’re part human as well? I can’t believe you did all this to try to convince me of joining you. Well, I can’t, sorry to disappoint you.”



Howie clasps his hands on her knees as she feels his cold wet tears on her skin. “I don’t wanna see you die! Please tell me you will change your mind. There’s nothing else I can do at this point. The others are waiting outside. Please don’t die! I need you. I never felt this painful feeling in my heart when I think about you leaving me.”



“That’s heartbroken.” She mutters quietly.



“What?” Howie mutters.



“What you feel is your heart breaking. You really do care for me. I realize that. But I can’t accept the fact what you do for a living.” She says sadly.



“You don’t like that I’m a Backstreet Boy?” Howie says confused.



Sighing she glares at him, “You got to be kidding me right? I don’t think you’re that dense?” She states angrily.



Howie laughs, “No, I know what you’re talking about, you don’t like the fact that I kill, but I can’t stop that. That’s how I learn to live.”



“Too bad.” States Trinity as she hangs her head low. The door opens and the four remaining members come in.



Kevin walks up to her and smiles, “Good evening Trinity. I see you now know the whole plan and by the look on Howie’s face, you didn’t accept. That’s really too bad now isn’t. See every slayer told us no as well. I guess you slayers must work on a one track mind or something. I mean who wouldn’t want to take up the offer and hang with us. But I guess that’s the end of it.” He looks over to Brian holding a large metal can of what looks like gasoline.



Brian opens the can and starts pouring gasoline on her. He empties the whole can and looks at Trinity. Her whole body is now drenched in the wet putrid liquid. Her soaked hair is dripping off the oil and her aching body cries out as the rope is made tighter behind her.



“Well, now look at this.” Whispers A.J. “Isn’t this interesting? I would have thought for sure you would have said yes. Guess I was wrong.” A.J. states shaking his head in disappointment. Trinity cries out in pain, as she watches Nick flick the lighter in front of her.



Laughing Nick looks at her. “You deserve this for hurting me and A.J. And for breaking Howie’s heart. He really wanted you to join us. Too bad, it would have been fun having a woman day walker chillin’ with us.” Glaring at her, he flicks the lighter, moving closer to her drenched body. The others leave the room and Howie looks one last time at Trinity as he wipes away some fallen tears on his face.



Nick stares at her maniacally, “What’s wrong Trinity? You seem speechless. This is something different from you. You always have something to say even if it’s stupid.” Nick says ironically, stating the same speech she gave him a while back. He smiles, his bright blue eyes glow. “It’s sad really that you said no. You are a very beautiful slayer.” His hair in spikes glow brilliantly with the evening sun. “Do me a favor Trinity, tell Xavier, he trained you well, but not well enough. Oh and I heard getting a suntan in hell should be no problem.” With that he throws the lighter on her lap. The lighter burst and the fire starts immediately on her body. She begins screaming out in pain as Nick shuts the door behind him smiling at the victory.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Given Another Chance by Jamelet
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Eighteen- Given Another Chance~**



Her eyes are clouded over. All she can see is the thick fog of smoke covering the room. Her skin feels raw and burnt. She feels tremendous pain all over her body. Her throat begins to get dry after all the screaming. She sits there in a chair, watching the fire spread over her, licking her skin leaving behind trails of cracked flesh oozing in blood. The flame hasn’t reached her face yet but it’s only inches away until the fire itself eats away on her face. Her tears have stopped falling and were dried up from the heat of the fire. She sits there numbed from the disturbing pain. All she can think about now is how she let Xavier down, how she let all the innocent lives down, how she let evil win for the first time. She sniffs quietly as the flame reaches her neck. After taking all the pain she can, she knew she was gonna pass out from the intense pain. Her eyes feel heavy and before passing out she sees a figure coming close to her.

~*~



She opens her eyes slowly as her body cries out in pain. She feels like she has thick liquid surrounding her body. Coughing, she attempts sitting up, feeling the electricity of the pain running down her spine.



“AHHHHH!” She screams out in pain. She looks around and notices she’s in a bathtub filled with what looked like blood. Reaching the side of the porcelain tub, she sits up in pain. She sees a man running to her side.



“Wait, don’t move Trinity, stay in there for a while, your skin has to heal.” States the man gently.



Groggily she nods her head and allows the man to push her back gently to the blood. Lying on her back, the thick blood covers her body except her face which sticks out above the liquid. She lets her eyes rest on the man, her savior, her hero. He rescued her and she didn’t know why. She lets her eyes take the man in. His tan complexion shines in the florescent light and his many tattoos along his arms gives him an appealing look. His soft brown eyes bore into hers as he takes a deep breath.



Her memory had failed her. She doesn’t know this man. The only thing she remembers is the fire and the pain she has. “Who are you?” She whispers to him.



He smiles and leans close to her ear. “I’m a friend of yours. Do you know what happened to you?” He says softly.



She shakes her head, “Was on fire, burn, pain, hurts.” She says slowly, cringing as she recalls the incident.



He nods his head, “Yeah, do you remember what happened before hand? Before the fire?” He says quietly.



Trinity shakes her head no and the man smiles. “I’ll help you remember then.” The man says. “I’m A.J. and I’m a day walker.”



Trinity makes a face, “A day walker?”



A.J. answers, “Yes a day walker, one who lives on blood, yet can walk in the day. You’re one too. You need blood to live. Your body calls for it.”



Trinity tries to take this all in, “So I’m one too. I’m hungry. Do I just drink blood and be fine?”



A.J. nods his head and smiles, “Yeah, that’s all to it.”



Trinity nods and cups her hands into the tub. Bringing some blood to her lips, she feels fangs emerge from her mouth. Sipping the liquid, she drinks more of it and begins to sip the tub full of the liquid. A.J. watches eagerly anticipating her moves.



“Come Trinity, let’s get you out of that tub and clean you up.” He drains the blood out the tub watching it go down the drain. Turning on the warm water, he helps her clean off the blood. She stands in front of him nude yet she doesn’t feel ashamed or even embarrassed about it. Finally after a few minutes, she steps out the tub with A.J’s help.



“Get dressed, company is coming over.” A.J. says quietly as he slips out the bathroom.



She walks over to the sink, where on a mahogany railing was a black long skirt with a side slit accompanied with a black halter top. Beautiful high heeled black stilettos shoes were in the corner of the bathroom next to a black leather jacket. Getting dressed, she stands in front of a full length mirror in the bathroom. Her caramel skin glows beautifully through the sunlight. Her black curls are pinned up and she puts on red lipstick. She looks magnificent in the outfit. Stepping out of the room, she sees A.J. waiting for her in the living room.



“Is this your place?” She says quietly.



He shakes his head, “No, you live here. This is your house.”



She looks at him, cocking her head to the side and smiles, “You’re handsome, did any one tell you that?”



Laughing, he nods, “Actually yeah, I get that all the time. But you’re the beautiful one today. Come with me. I’m gonna introduce you to some of my friends.” He holds her hand and leads her downstairs to the living room where four other men are sitting and chatting about music. Whistling loudly, he grabs the attention of his four friends, “You guys, guess who woke up?” He says excitedly.



The other men look at her and nod in approval. A tall blond hair blue eyed man stands in front of her, examining her. His blue eyes shine and his blond locks are lying lazily across his head.



“I’m Nick, Trinity.” He states letting his eyes roll over her body. “Wow A.J. is this for real? She can’t remember anything?” Questions Nick.



A.J. nods, “Yeah, just like that.” Smiling he grabs his arms around her waist pulling her close to him.



“So, I guess we should show her how to hunt then right? I’m Brian” States a man with dirty blond hair and striking blue eyes, his southern accent coming out every once in a while.



A green eyed tall raven haired man nods his head and smiles, “That’s right, we gotta show her the ropes, Trinity, I’m Kevin.” At this the men laugh recalling the earlier incident with the slayer.



Trinity stares at the men as she tries to recall in her memory, but nothing was clicking in. A smaller man steps in front of her, his skin a beautiful tan complexion as his brown eyes look at her face. He cups his hands around Trinity’s chin and smiles. Whispering in her ear, he says he’s Howie.



“I’m so glad, you’re ok. I knew you’d come to your senses. You weren’t ready to die.” Howie says calmly to Trinity.



“Why did you guys save me?” Trinity asks curiously.



“You called for us, you said you didn’t want to die. A.J. over here, came in and got you before you almost died.” Kevin answers, pointing to A.J. still holding her.



“Hmm, well thank you for saving my life. I feel as if I owe you something.” Trinity says gratefully.



“No need to feel that way, I did it because that’s what you wanted.” A.J. says smiling slightly, placing his shades over his eyes.



Brian stands up, “I guess we should head out, I’m sure Trinity is hungry and we don’t want her to be starving.” He says opening the front door and steps out into the daylight.



The others follow and Trinity looks at A.J. with a questioning face.



“It’s alright, Triny, their my friends and yours as well. We’re gonna show you how to get your food. Don’t worry, we’ll help you. You’ll do well, I know you will.” Smiling A.J. grabs her hand and leads her out the door to get some food.

~**~

**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
The Innocence's Of Blood by Jamelet
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Nineteen- The Innocence’s Of Blood~**



Trinity steps out of the van that took the group to a venue where they were rehearsing for their concert tonight. Staring around the stadium, Trinity was left alone hungry and confused about everything that occurred today.



A.J. runs out of the large metal door entrance of the venue towards Trinity. His brown eyes stare at her lovingly, he looks almost innocent, his face so gentle, his body radiating much warmth, his happy attitude about life, his beautiful appearance and his celebrity status. What others didn’t know was his real identity, the one who kills and takes life without a form of guilt hindering him.



“Sorry ‘bout that, we received a phone call to rehearse now, I know we said we were gonna get you something to eat, but we ain’t got the time right now. If you want, find someone and take their blood. Go and do that in an isolated area, I don’t wanna have problems with management or fans because they see a freak killing people.” He looks at her, gives her a hug, “You’ll do fine, hunting is something natural for you. You’ll get the hang of it once you do it.” He traces his finger down the side of her face, smiling, “Go pumpkin, make me proud.” He states kissing her gently on her cheek. He turns and hurries into the venue once again while security came for him taking him to the others inside.



Trinity sighs deeply, her stomach bringing pain along with it. Nothing makes sense anymore. She knows what she is and what she should do, but drinking blood wasn’t her first priority. Clutching her abdomen tightly because of her intense hunger, she heads over to the vacant parking lot. No one was around in the area. “Great, just great, how am I suppose to feed if there’s no one around?” She sees a young man about his early twenties walking out of a convenience store towards his blue camry car. Trinity decides to follow this man closely. Walking near him, she sees his grey eyes sparkling with glow about something. Running his fingers through his light brown hair, the man gets into his car and was about to drive away until Trinity appeared.



She races over to him, with an alarm look on her face, “Sir, I know this might sound strange, but I don’t feel well and I’m hoping you can take me to the nearest hospital around here.” She whispers quietly to him.



The man looks at her strangely and gets out of the car, “Alright, miss, just take it easy, I’ll get you there now, are you ok? Should I get something for you?” He says getting a little concerned about the woman in front of him. “The closest hospital around here is about forty- five miles away. Will you be ok will the long travel?” He says his light complexion, glowing in the sunlight.



Trinity nods her head and hops into the car alongside the nice man. She begins planning for how to trap her first victim. The man pulls away from the arena and heads for the nearest highway. She stares out the car window, looking for a perfect spot to kill the man. Suddenly, the man’s gruff voice interrupts her thoughts.



“Miss, can I ask you your name?” The man asks concerned about Trinity’s health.



She nods her head, quietly she says, “I’m Trinity.”



The man tries to make small talk about where was she born and if she traveled outside the country.



“Sir, can I ask for your name?” She states sweetly, her black curls falling all along her back. Pushing some of her curls behind her ears, she notices the man staring at her.



“Well of course, that’s right, I’m sorry, I’m Dan.” The man says concentrating on the road in front of him.



She looks at the empty fields on either side of the road. “Wait, Dan, can you please pull over, I think I might have to hurl.” She states quickly arranging to put her plan in action now. Dan looks over to Trinity and noting the seriousness coming from her voice, he pulls the car over to the side of the road. Trinity glances over to the large fields along side the highway. She steps out and runs over to a small bush to make believe she was going to regurgitate. The land had tall corn stalks covering a large amount of the area along the highway. She feels jittery about this killing thing, she never did this before, but she knew she has to do it to survive. She didn’t want others to give her food, when she herself is fully capable of getting her own food. Dan stands a few feet away waiting for Trinity to return to the car. She looks at him and stares at the large corn field, This is perfect to kill a person in. I just gotta led him into the stalks, people won’t see his body, it’ll be hidden by all the large tall corn stalks. Smiling, she leers him into the field by running into it through the fields of corn stalks.



“Wait, Trinity, where are you going? You’ll get lost. Get out of there!” Dan shouts getting frightened by this woman’s sudden action. He decides to follow her hoping everything is ok with her. He stands surrounded by green corn stalks all around him. Everywhere he looks, all he can see is the stalks. He’s lost, he knows it. He tries listening to see if Trinity is nearby him.



“Trinity, where are you? Are you close by here?” He says listening for her response. He hears nothing. Turning his head, he looks to see if he can find a way to get out of the field. Trinity creeps up from behind him surprising the man. He jumps and smiles when he sees her in front of him, “I thought I lost you in here” He whispers shakily. Somehow this woman was making him very nervous.



She touches his face gently with her French manicure nails. With her pointer finger, she leads her nail down the lightly pale skinned man. Her red nail polish matches the small trail of blood seeping out of his skin. “OW! What are doing? Are you crazy?” The man yells nervously. She smiles at him gently, her red lips curved into an innocent smile. The man was mesmerized by her beauty at that point.



“Shh, don’t worry about anything. I know the way out of this field.” She whispers seductively into his ear. The man shivers from her voice. Smiling, she kisses his cheek where the small trail of blood is leaking out of. Using her tongue, she licks away the blood coming from the cut. She continues doing this until the man moans out in pleasure. She begins kissing him along the side of his neck and gently sucks on it. Using this as the perfect time, she bits into his neck ripping the flesh right off that part. She drains him of his blood, as he screams out in pain. He didn’t fight back, she like the others can control their victims. He screams and falls on his knees.



Looking up at her, Dan cries out, “Please, stop, don’t kill me! I was just trying to help you! I won’t tell anyone of this!” He whispers scared, blood rolls down his neck staining the front of his shirt.



Smiling, she kissed his other cheek, “I know you won’t tell any one dear. You’ll be dead.” She looks at the man as he tries getting up and falls down on the ground in pain as his blood is rushing out of him. The man yells as she finds the exit of the fields. The man’s screams could still be heard as she boarded Dan’s car. She has to drive back to meet the guys. She didn’t want to be late. There might be many fans already waiting on line and it can be messy if anyone sees her with blood smeared on her face.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
A Chance Of A Life Time by Jamelet
A/N: THe people used in this story are real people! I just thought I let you all know.

“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Twenty- A Chance Of A Lifetime~**



She walks sluggishly down the three steps at the front of her house to get some mail. Opening the mailbox, she grabs a handful of letters and makes her way back to the house.



“Bills, bills, bills, credit cards offers, junk mail, magazines and a letter.” She mumbles as she throws the mail on top of the kitchen counter. Yawning, she opens the fridge and pulls out something to drink. Settling down on a chair, she reaches for the letter mailed to her. She glanced at the return address, “What? No return address!” She stares at the unopened envelope in her hands. Sighing, she opens the envelope and takes a letter out. As she begins to read the letter, her face lighted up at the mention of one of her favorite groups. The letter began like this:



Dear Summer,



Although you don’t know who I am, I have received word about you. I understand you must be thinking, what the heck am I reading and who is this? I’m planning on meeting you at the concert, where I can discuss an important issue with you. You are very needed in what is being planned. I know this is weird with all the bad stuff occurring meeting strangers nowadays, but you got nothing to fear, I promise you that. I hope you take this letter seriously and don’t throw it away. I hope I can convince you to meet me at the concert!



I advise that you take this ticket and go and enjoy yourself. Meet me near the entrance of the arena. From what I heard, you’re a big BSB fan, so am I! I’ll be wearing dark denim jeans and a blue tank top with the letters, of course, of BSB across it. To find me quick, just look for a woman with shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes wearing a blue ribbon- like belt dangling off the side of the jeans. I hope you don’t mind the travel to the Nassau Coliseum in New York where the concert will be. Please come, and do not show this letter to anyone!! The ticket is in the envelope with this letter. I hope you can come. I’ll be waiting!!

Your companion and friend,

Blue



Her green eyes widen, dropping the letter, she races upstairs to check on the internet to see where the next stop the group will be in. Sure enough, everything matches, the ticket was a real one and she was gonna see the Backstreet Boys front and center! She wasn’t too positive about meeting someone she doesn’t know, but she’ll be a public place right in front of the arena where everyone will be. She looks at the date of the concert, it’s today! She’s got seven hours to get ready and meet this mystery stranger.



She throws on a dark green halter top matching her green eyes reflecting the gold specks in it. She ties up her short golden locks into a pony tail and slips into a white cut-off jean skirt at her knees. She adds beige sandals on her painted pink toes, laced around her ankles. Smiling, she grabs the letter and slips it into her back pocket along with the ticket. Whoever it was that she will meet, she’ll have to thank later for the free ticket. These tickets are hard to come by and she wasn’t gonna back down from going, especially if it gets her a chance to see A.J. performing along with the others. She puts on light pink gloss giving her lips attention. Finishing applying her makeup, she looks at the mirror happy with the reflection in front of her. Her few freckles rarely showed through her makeup. Giggling, she races out the room and leaves a note to her family. She hopes her family doesn’t think she’s insane running out somewhere to a concert to meet a stranger. But hey, A.J. was gonna be there, “I’m pretty sure he wants to see me!” She says as she runs to her car and pulls away. She takes a deep breath and nervously steers the car in to the highway hoping she can make it on time for the concert.

~*~

“Nothing? Is that what you said?” Blue says shaking her brown shoulder length wavy hair. The girl in front of the laptop nods her head.



“Yeah, is that gonna be a problem?” Paige says, running her fingers through her blonde hair. The sunlight shines on her hair, showing the brown and red streaks. Rolling her blue-grey eyes to the ceiling, she scratches a small mosquito bite on her elbow.



“So that’s what the laptop said, it can’t find information on any past slayer’s references. Don’t worry ‘bout it. We’ll go to the library later and do some research.” Blue says, sitting on the white furry sofa in the living room. “And don’t make that face, we’ll have fun in the library.” Blue says smiling goofily.



Paige laughs and then turns her attention to her laptop, “What if the letter didn’t reach Summer?”



Blue throws herself on the sofa in the living room, gazing at the ceiling lights above her. Blue shakes her head, “Nah, I’m sure Summer received the letter by now. It’s no biggie.” She walks over to a mirror, and pulls on her brown locks. Her brown eyes scan the outfit she was wearing, she has to make sure it’s the same one that was described in the letter. Her light peach skin showing signs of a nice caramel tan, glows in the florescent light from the house. Her little height fooled many people, even the ghetto way she talked makes her seem younger than she is, it’s difficult to imagine she was already twenty-one years old.



Suddenly the wind knocks down something on a shelf and Blue quickly grabs the Puerto Rican flag that fell and places it back upon the shelf. That flag was treasured in her family whom is proud of their culture.



“I guess we should head out then, right? I think it be good if we go early, you know just in case of the large crowd.” Paige says.



Blue nods and reaches for the tickets, “Let’s go then. I don’t wanna miss Summer in case she’s looking for us.” Reaching a letter she stands up and stretches, brushing some stray strands of brown hair behind her ears. . “Everything will work out, I know it will.” Blue mutters. Paige stands up and closes the laptop.



“You think she’ll make it? What if she thinks this is some joke or something.” Paige says. Standing up, she leans over Blue at the height of five feet six inches while whistling a Backstreet song.



“I guess there’s only one way to find out, right?” Blue states as she stands up at a mere height of only five feet two inches. Grabbing Paige’s wrist, she leads the way out the house.



“Wait, I gotta check myself!” Paige, the young fifteen year old states, runs over to a mirror to fix her hair. Rolling her eyes, Blue lets her run to the full length mirror in the hallway.



Laughing, Blue shakes her head, “Girl, you look fine, I’m sure the guys of BSB wouldn’t mind anyway.” Paige smiles tugging on her silver tank top, and taking out the creases on her black pants.



“Ok, I’m ready!” Paige states giggling as they leave the house.

~*~



The line was ridiculously long as expected from such superstars. Summer looks around sighing, trying to see anyone that fits the description of the letter. “Come on Blue, where are you? I thought you said you were gonna be here?” She mumbles staring around the area. Turning her head, she sees two women standing near the doors of the entrance of the arena, That must be her! She matches the description perfectly.” Taking a deep breath, she walks over to the two women. Tapping a girl with brown hair about her same height, she says quietly, “Hi, I’m curious to know, are you Blue by any chance?”



The girl stares at her intensely, making Summer a little uncomfortable, the girl replies, “No, not at all, why would I be blue if I’m happy to see Backstreet!”



Summer gulps thinking she must have mistaken the girl before her. Gently laughing, the girl sticks her hand out shaking Summers. “Yeah! I’m her! You look like you were about to pee on yourself or something. I try not to look to too intimidating, but that comes out every once in a while.” Blue states laughing.



Summer takes a deep breath before letting out a deep sigh. “Man, I thought I had the wrong person, I was ‘bout to run away thinking I upset you somehow!” Summer says relieved since she got here at the line. Laughing the girls introduce themselves.



“I came along with Jamelet to see Backstreet and of course to meet you!” Paige says smiling, curling one of her blond strands that had fallen listlessly from her bun, she twirls it in her fingers.



Summer stands there confused, “But I thought your name was Blue” She points to the petite woman.



“It is, but Jamelet is my real name. Figured it’s easier to say than my name.” Blue says shrugging her shoulders carelessly. The girls laugh as the doors are being open.



“We’re going in, we’re going in!” Giggles Paige as they enter through the door.



Summer looks at Blue, “Hey didn’t you say that you had to tell me something. I mean I have tons of questions, and of course before I do that, I have to thank you for the tickets.” Summer states beaming happily.



Laughing Blue responds, “You’re welcome and I’ll answer them all now if you want.”



“Great, well I’m curious, how do you know about me?” Summer asks curiously eyeing both girls.



“Well I know the answer to that.” Paige says eagerly raising her hand up like she was in a classroom. “See, this is what happened…”



Paige stops talking after being elbowed on her side from Blue. Shaking her head, Blue looks at Paige whispering in her ear, “Let’s tell her later, we’re getting in the arena now, and she won’t be able to hear us anyway. Let her enjoy herself before we break the news.” Paige nods in understanding and they all head over to the assigned seats in the front row. The lights turn down low as the loud screaming begins. Blue looks at Summer who is enchanted by the whole stage and lights anticipating for the group to appear at any moment now. Taking a deep breath, Blue hopes that when Summer hears the news that she was chosen to be the next slayer, that Summer will accept the mission, or all their lives are at stake!

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
The New Slayer by Jamelet
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to review. So I’ll catch you guys later, Bye for now!!



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Twenty-One- The New Slayer~**



The concert was amazing; the group performed the last song- “Shape Of My Heart” before silly stringing each other. Blue, Paige and Summer all screamed their heads off at this, loving every moment of the concert! A.J. dressed in a leather outfit, steps near the edge of the stage in the front and gazes at Summer intently before dropping below in the stage waving crazily to the fans. The screaming was so loud in the arena, it was amazing the girls didn’t lose their hearing. The lights around the stage glowed and twinkled among the bright blue glow sticks people were waving. Once outside of the arena, Summer looks at the other two girls beaming with joy.



“Oh my goodness, I have to say thank you so much for letting me come to this concert. It was great!! Blue you said you wanted to tell me something before we went in the arena. What was that?” Summer asked curiously.



Blue states, “ HUH! WHAT? Speak to the good ear, I can’t hear in my left ear, I think I lost it during the screaming in there!”



At this the girls laugh as they boarded a bus heading towards Blue’s house.



Don’t worry ‘bout it, let’s head over to my place and we can talk when we get there.” Paige says as she grabs a bus seat and closes her eyes. Summer smiles and sits next to her, getting a little tired herself.



“Don’t you be going asleep on me. I’ll start talking to myself if you do.” Blue says smiling, waving her blue glow stick in the air.



Summer yawns and nods her head, smiling she looks at Blue, “Did you see in the end, how my A.J. was smiling at me! He was looking at me! I thought he was gonna come up to me and talk!” Summer says getting goose bumps just thinking about it. Summer’s blue eyes twinkle at the thought of what could have been if he did come up and talk to her. She closes her eyes imagining the scene of her and A.J. whispering sweet nothings in each others ears.



Blue’s smiling face changes quickly; she interrupts, taking Summer out of her wonderful imagination. Seriously she asks Summer, “Wait, he saw you?” Summer nods her head, some blond strands cascading down her right side of her face.



“Yeah, he was looking at me like he knew me, oh how I wish he did. Man, what I wouldn’t do to him if he only came closer to me!” Summer squeals excitedly, wrapping her arms around herself.



Blue mummers, “That’s not good. He knows.” She gazes at Summer and looks out the window watching the traffic.



“He knows what? You’ve been acting strange since I met you. Whatever you gotta tell me, must be big.” Summer whispers, feeling anxious, as she looks at Blue then at the sleeping Paige.



Blue nods her head, “You have no idea.” She whispers and continues looking out the bus window.



Summer didn’t want to press any further on what the girls know, but whatever it is, it looks like she might not like it when she hears it.

~*~

A.J. gets off the stage platform that takes the group down below the stage. He storms pass the other guys and murmurs, “I can’t believe it!”



Kevin grabs A.J.’s arm and swings him around facing him, “What’s the problem?” A.J. pushed away Kevin with an angry scowl on his face.



“Kev, there’s a new slayer already! I saw her!” A.J. yells loudly catching the other guy’s attention.



“I know, but she doesn’t look like she knows. She’s human, we know that for a fact, but she looks like she’ll be receiving help from others.” Kevin whispers hoping the management haven’t heard A.J.’s little outburst.



A.J.’s chocolate’s eyes reflect confusion, “Whadda mean?” He says crossing his arms across his chest.



“This new slayer looks like she doesn’t know about her powers yet.” Kevin states eyeing A.J.



“Yo, and from what I heard, she’s got a watcher showing her the ropes.” Brian says popping up in the conversation. His blue eyes sparkling with excitement as he talks.



Nick hears the conversation and frowns, “I think the best thing to do right now would be to get to the people that are gonna help the slayer. That way, we can get to the slayer and she’ll never expect it. She won’t be ready, if no one told her and trained her.” Nick’s blue eyes shines with the thought of capturing the slayer before hand and torturing her. The guys all smile and head back to the dressing room.



“Hey guys, am I interrupting something?” Trinity states walking in the dressing room with the guys.



“No, not at all” Howie says politely. Trinity shakes her head and throws on her leather jacket over her all black attire.



She smiles at the guys and whispers seductively, “Any of you down for partying tonight?”



A.J. smiles, “Mmm, I like the way you’re thinking.”



Howie rolls his eyes and mutters nastily, “Sure you do A.J. sure you do.”



A.J. smiles towards Trinity and heads over to Howie. Grabbing him by the shoulder, he tugs at Howie to look at him. “D, is there a problem?”



Howie hisses, “No not all, what ever would make you think that?” He pushes A.J.’s hands off his shoulder roughly before leaving the dressing room. The others look at A.J. wide eyed and stunned.



“Talk with him, whatever you did, you got him mad and you know it takes a lot to get Howie upset.” Brian says putting on a baseball cap and heading out the arena doors.



A.J. was surprised by Howie’s sudden action. Deciding to listen to Brian’s advice, he follows Howie out the door. “Wait, ain’t you getting on the bus?” A.J. says talking to Howie’s back. He knew Howie was upset with something and he intends on finding out tonight.



“You know what; tell the guys I can walk there. I think I need fresh air.” Howie states and grabs his black jacket before heading out the arena.



Howie walks in a black sweater and some dark blue jeans, and heads back to the hotel where they are staying at. “You guys, you think it’s safe to walk or will the fans know I’m me?” Howie asks the others in front of their bus.



Kevin shrugs his shoulder, “If you throw on the hood to the sweater, no one will notice it’s you.” Howie nods and reaches for the cotton black hood attached to the sweater he’s wearing. Brian, Nick, Trinity and Kevin get on the bus. A.J. attempts to get on, but the nagging feeling of being guilty about something leads him to follow Howie.



“Know what guys, I’m canceling the fun tonight, I gotta talk to Howie, be the friend he needs right now. I’ll catch ya later k!” He waves and runs to catch up to Howie as the bus pulls away.



Brian sticks his head out the bus window, “Be careful, the new slayer could be lurking around soon.” With that he closes the window and settles back ready for the hunt.

~*~

Catching up to Howie, A.J. puts his hand on Howie’s shoulder. Out of breath, A.J. talks, “D..man.. relax…where you…off too… in a rush?” A.J. says taking in deep breaths to slow down his heart rate.



“Alex, I’m off to the hotel, gonna call it a night, I’m not hungry right now, I just what sleep.” Howie says picking up the pace faster to reach the hotel soon.



“Already? D, I know there’s something bothering you, just tell me!” A.J. asks concerns tugging on his thick red sweater that’s keeping him conceal from being recognized.



Howie stops abruptly, sighing, he looks at A.J.’s eyes, who isn’t for once wearing shades to conceal it. “It’s, it’s just that well, Trinity likes you more than me. I mean you know how I feel about her. I mean, I was thrilled that Kevin asked me to let her join us so I can be close to her but she likes you more than me and I don’t understand it.” Howie feels himself blush as he rolls his eyes to the concrete sidewalk.



A.J. smiles and gives Howie a big hug, “Bro, you know I already have a woman who loves me more than anything. I’ll help you get Trinity, you will win her heart over.”



Howie smiles now feeling better, “I thought you were falling in love with her?”



A.J. winces, “I am, but I can’t do that to the woman whom I love. Besides you deserve happiness Bro. Now it’s your turn to get some loving!”



The guys laugh and continue their way to the hotel.



“So, I assume you’re not mad at me anymore?” A.J. asks biting his lower lip softly.



Howie shakes his head, and grabs A.J.’s shoulder, “Not all bro, I think we should get a bite to eat.”



A.J. laughs, noting the irony in Howie’s joke. “I say we order some food and when the waitresses bring it up we’ll invite them to stay for a bite.” A.J. says adding on to the joke. This just brought on more laughter as the men entered the glass doors of the hotel they are staying in.

~*~



Sitting down on the white furry sofa, Summer shakes her head in disbelief. Cracking a smile, she manages a laugh. “Come on, you guys, you got to be getting me? Vampires? They don’t exist. I mean if you believe in that then I guess I should behave, I would like Santa Claus to stop by my house this Christmas.” She states.



Blue glares at her, “Summer, do I look like I’m joking with you? This is serious. It’s important you understand what you’re getting yourself into.”



Summer steers her eyes to Paige who is reading a letter in her hand. Paige looks at Summer and sits besides her, her blue gray eyes sparkles, “I think you should take this job into consideration. I mean, either way, they’re out to get you. So you might as well train for it when it does come.” Paige says quietly as she looks at the letter in her hand.



“Listen to her, she knows what she’s talking about.” Blue states, sitting across from them, cross legged in a sofa, fiddling with her fingers.



“So let me get this straight, I’m the slayer, I’m suppose to kill demon like thingies, like in the show Buffy right?” Summer says as she runs her fingers through her short blonde hair. Her blue eyes big and wide as Blue goes on to explain in detail what Summer will have to do.



“I’ll train you, so will Paige, we’re in this together, I’m not gonna let you do things by yourself unless I feel you can handle it.” Blue says as concern crosses her face, her soft brown eyes comforting Summer.



Taking a deep breath, Summer nods her head, “Ok, so what does that make you?”



Blue smiles, “I’m your watcher, which suits me since I’m the eldest in the group. I help train you and help you become a powerful slayer.”



Summer nods in admiration and gazes to Paige, “And what about you, what do you do?”



Paige smiles, her light skin glowing in the florescent light, she whispers, “I’m the watcher’s assistant, I mainly do research along with her, but I’m more of an expert in the computer information findings. I track down where the enemies are and how to defeat them.”



Summer smiles and admires the youth. “Well, I guess I got the hardest job of all then right?”



Summer sees both girls nod their heads. “I have three more questions. What happened with the last slayer? Do you guys train every slayer? And will I die doing this job?”



Summer gazes at Blue waiting for an answer.



Blue starts slowly, “The last slayer’s name was Trinity. She was on a mission to kill off some vampires but she later joined the bad side. She became a day walker-”



Summer interrupts, “A day walker?”



Blue smiles and continues, “Yeah, a day walker, see Trinity was a one of a kind slayer. Every slayer before her had been human. Not her though, she was half human and half vampire. Meaning, she can walk in the day light and it doesn’t affect her. Yet she still has the vampire urges in her.”



Summer’s blue eyes grew wide as Blue describes this. “But, but I’m human, how do you expect me to go up against something like that?”



Paige smiles, “Don’t worry, you got us. We’ll make sure nothing happens to you.”



Summer looks at Blue to finish answering the questions.



Blue runs her fingers through her thick brown hair and continues, “We don’t train every slayer, we only had two slayers before you. One died after not accepting her slayer job and the other died in the process of fighting one of the main vampires. The slayers have different watchers working with them.”



At this Summer yelp and shrank back in the sofa. “I don’t like this. Why me, why chose me?”



Paige looks at her and throws her arm over Summer’s shoulder, “You were born to do this, you have powers and strength that you never knew existed. That’s why you were chosen. Slayers are chosen randomly after being born a certain year and months. I tracked you down after I received word that Trinity joined the bad side. You ARE the next slayer.” Paige smiles comforting Summer a bit.



“Now for the last question,” Blue says quietly eyeing Summer who’s clutching her knees to her chest, arms wrapped around it on the sofa. “I can’t lie and say you won’t get hurt, in fighting someone always gets hurts. I’m gonna do my best to see that you won’t die, even if it means risking my own life to save you.”



Summer smiles, “Thank you. I hope I won’t be a disappointment for you guys.”



Paige smiles, shaking her head, “You’re not, you’re here right? And I assume you said yes to this job right?”



Summer nods her head, “Yup, I’m the slayer and about to kick some demons booty back to hell where they belong.”



At this, Blue and Paige jump up cheering and runs over to Summer giving her a big hug. Summer laughing, jumps up and down happy. Yet inside her, she was scared and fearing the worst.



“Come on Summer let’s get you to the training room, this is where you’ll be working out.” Paige states dragging Summer behind her.



Blue looks at Summer and shakes her head. Thinking to herself, she hopes Summer can be fully trained before the day walkers come for her. I believe she can do, I know she will. She’s not like the other slayers, there’s a spark about her, almost a glow in her. I know she’ll win. Blue thinks to herself, entering the large gymnasium.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Silence Is Deadly by Jamelet
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Much love, you guys and now for your entertainment, the next chapter!! Until later buh-bye!!



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Twenty-two- Silence Is Deadly~**



The sword clatters on the ground as Summer stutters a weak “Sorry.” Covering her mouth in surprise with her hand, she looks a child when she does something wrong.



“It’s fine, don’t worry ‘bout it. We’ll just keep practicing.” Blue says softly pulling on her gray baby t-shirt.



“But we’ve been practicing for two days already and I still can’t handle the sword yet.” Summer states getting frustrated, tugging on her blond locks and pulling on her blue baby t-shirt with matching sweat pants.



“She’s right, Blue shouldn’t she have gotten this already?” Paige asks curiously in her green baby t-shirt and black sweats.



Blue eyes Summer and walks over to get some water, “I think what we need for Summer to get the hang of this, is to go outside and get her in a fight.”



“WHAT!” Shouts Summer suddenly, “You better be joking about this. I’m not getting beat up by strange people!” She glares at Blue as she grabs a chair and sits down frustrated.



Laughing, Paige walks over to Summer, “That’s not what she means, you’re not getting jumped! What she means is you’re gonna fight in a realistic area and we’re gonna sneak up on you, that way your natural slayer instincts can come in. Once that happens we can work with you from there.” Paige says, her blue gray eyes lights up.



Summer looks annoyed at the two girls in front of her. “I gotta quick question.” She says twirling one of her blond strands in her fingers.



“Shoot” Paige says sitting cross- legged on the mahogany gym floor.



Gazing at Blue, Summer asks, “Well, I’m curious to know why you seemed surprised when I said A.J. saw me?”



Blue, sitting on hard floor; legs sprawl out in her grey sweats, looks to Summer with a concerned face. “It’s nothing really.” She says sighing.



Summer looks at Blue closely, “Are you sure? I mean you said it like I should be concerned. What do you know that you’re not telling me?” She asks softly.



“I know things right now don’t really matter to you. I promise to explain that later when I see that you’re physically ready. I have to get you ready for Trinity now. That’s all that’s important at this moment.” Blue says quietly not looking at Summer but rather gazing out the window.



Summer still feeling annoyed, shrugs her shoulders and picks up the sword from the floor. “Well, I guess we should continue practicing.” Summer says and starts swinging her sword almost professionally, practically cutting off Paige’s blond locks.



“Sor, sorry, I’ll keep trying.” Summer says slightly embarrassed.



Paige glances at Blue who sighs and watches Summer miserably swinging the sword around. “Have faith Paige, she’ll get it! She’s the slayer, she will get it.”

~*~



The black BMW pulls up in front of a large beautiful old gothic style Catholic church. The man walks to the large wooden painted doors of the church. Walking in, he sees an old priest about in his early sixties kneeling on the carpeted floor in the middle of a prayer. Silence is the only sound heard in the church as Kevin walks down the aisle on the red carpet passing benches on either side of the aisle. The dull yellow light shines down illuminating the church. The priest stands up and was startled to see someone in the church.



“Oh, I didn’t hear you come in.” The old priest says eyeing the tall man dressed in all black with piercing green eyes. The elderly man runs his fingers over his outfit, fixing his Cross necklace. His white hair lies in thin strands, combed over to one side of his head, while his dull blue eyes stayed on Kevin.



“I just wanted to come in for the peace.” Kevin says quietly looking at the priest with a smile.



The priest smiles, shaking Kevin’s hand, “Well this is the best place for finding solitude. It’s just you and God.” Kevin’s eyes lowered in slits at what was mentioned.



The old priest continues talking, “I’m Father Jasper, son, if you want to talk know that I’m here.”



Kevin looks at Jasper and gazes around the church eyeing the color tinted windows, the statues of the prophets and important figures of the Bible along the rows of candles giving light to the church. “So, father Jasper, it’s just you here so late in the night or rather so early in the morning. I mean it’s about two in morning, shouldn’t you be resting.”



The elderly priest, crinkles his eyes, showing the small gentle wrinkles surrounding his face. “My son, time means nothing to me as long as I do God’s work in his church.”



Kevin smiles and runs his fingers through his short raven colored hair. “Are you alone father?” Kevin asks curiously.



The old priest nods his head and walks carefully to the first row bench. Settling down, he squints looking at the tall man in front of him. Kevin sits besides him and smiles at him. Silence is the only thing heard once again and the soft breathing of the elderly priest.



Kevin leans closer to the priest, whispering he says to the priest, “Father, I have a confession to make.”



The priest nods his head, “Please go on, I’m listening.” He says clasping his hands together on his knees.



Kevin takes a deep breath and continues speaking, “Well, father, it’s seems I have a problem, see I know killing is a major sin, which brings me to what I have done. See Father I killed many lives.”



The priest nods his head and listens as Kevin continues talking.



“The thing is, see I have to kill to stay alive. My problem is what should I do about that?” Kevin says, his deep voice vibrating off the walls, a small smile playing on his face.



Father Jasper looks at the man confused, “Why do you have to continue killing innocent lives?”



Kevin leans back on the bench, his leather jacket rustles with his movement. Eying the priest, he smiles at the father. “I do it to live. I understand if I wanna do good that I should stop this, but I like killing. Seeing the blood and watching a person’s face screaming for life is so invigorating.”



The Priest looks in shock at what Kevin says, “Sir, maybe this isn’t the right place for you. I suggest you go receive help elsewhere. If you don’t want to change your ways there is nothing I can personally do for you.” Father Jasper says quietly feeling goose bumps rising on his arms at the presence of this man. The priest stands up and backs away from Kevin slowly. He knew Kevin came for another reason, and he didn’t want to stay here with this man to find out.



“Actually there is something you can do for me. Father is that considered demonic to a standard?” Kevin says approaching the priest.



The priest watched in complete fright as he sees fangs emerge from Kevin’s mouth.



“Shh” Kevin says placing his finger over his own lips. “Don’t make too much noise, this is God’s house.”



The priest struggled desperately to get away from Kevin’s grasp on his neck. “Father, don’t make this any more difficult than it is.” Kevin whispers manically.



The priest screams but no noise was heard, he was scared beyond the point that he didn’t make a sound. Kevin bites on the elderly man’s pale white skin. He rips into the man’s neck as bright red blood sprays on Kevin’s face. He drains the blood and the dead corpse falls dully on the red carpeted floor. Kevin wipes the drops of blood on his face and gazes at the dead priest. “Sorry Father, your time is up. Tell God I said hi. Sleep well now.” With that, Kevin walks back down the aisle and an invisible wind came blowing, billowing his jacket behind him portraying a rather eerily person. The church was silent again as it was when Kevin first walked in and that’s the way he wanted it.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Truth Hurts by Jamelet
You guys are great!! Oh, the church thing: note even demons can enter a church, just think of people who are demon possessed and enter the church to get rid of it!



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Twenty-Three- Truth Hurts~**



Summer swings her sword furiously in front of her and begins backing away from her assailant. Her breathing initiates to speed up as she nervously held the sword. Swords clatter, metal against metal as Summer is suddenly slammed down on the ground. She looks around and throws the enemy off her. She straddles the assailant near by and slams the stake near the person’s body, pushing the stake into the side of the enemy’s sleeve.



Summer looks down into the brown eyes of her opponent as she pushes the stake into the enemy’s blue long sleeve sweater. Laughing she says, “And this, my dear Blue is where I would kill my enemy.”



Smiling, Blue pushes Summer off her, happy to see the Slayer learned her moves. In a matter of hours, Summer manages to perfect all the marital arts moves and her handling of the all the weaponry was flawless. She was ready for whatever the future has in store for her even the day walkers should fear her, for she carries a wrath unlike any another slayer before her.



“Great job Summer! See I knew you could do it.” Squeals Paige, running up to her from one of the park benches. She flings her arms around Summer’s shoulders excitedly. Blue giggles and grabs the swords, heading over to one of the benches to relax.



“I gotta admit girl, I thought I was gonna get my butt whipped by you.” Blue says smiling proudly at the Slayer. Summer yawns and leans back on the wooden bench enjoying the view of the quiet lake in front of them. She flicks off a small lent on her baby blue t-shirt and rubs her sweaty palms on the leg of her black jeans. She gazes lazily over to the lake and ties her blond locks into a pony tail.



“Oh, that’s too cute” Paige says smiling, taking out her camera to capture a picture of a mother duck followed by her small brown feathered children. “I gotta take this picture of the ducklings.” Paige says smiling, her blond hair shining in the bright sunlight, reflecting the brown and red streaks loose over her shoulders. “Ok, guys smile for the camera.” States a laughing Paige, directing the camera to the two tired women on the bench.



“Whatever man, cheese” Summer says smiling throwing her arm around Blue’s shoulders. The girls make a funny face: crossing their eyes and twisting their mouths, to give the picture an interesting image. Once the click went off, Paige walks back to the bench and sits down gazing at the quiet small peaceful lake. The sun struck the still water, giving the crystal clear water an almost heavenly image.



“Wow, this is beautiful, the lake and the sun. Even the park is gorgeous” States a calm Summer, breathing in the chilly air, gazing at the large trees drooping with the arrays of green leaves and small flowers growing from it. Sighing, she leans back at stares at Blue curiously. “You know, now that I can defend for myself, I think it’s time to answer my question Blue.” Says Summer staring at Blue.



Blue shrugs her shoulders, fiddling her fingers on her dark denim jeans, “You still with that, I thought you dropped it. Alright” and leans back on the bench waiting for the question to come out of Summer’s mouth.



“About A.J. and the reason why you said something was up with him. Are you gonna finally fill me in on it or what?” Summer says perking up her eyes brows in curiosity.



Sighing, Blue looks at Summer carefully before she can say anything. Pulling a few strands of brown hair back into her tight bun, she talks: “You’re right. I’ve been holding off too long in filling you in on it. Please don’t freak out or interrupt me until I’m done. K.” Blue says quietly, catching Summer’s and Paige’s full attention.



Summer nods and knew whatever will be said she will not like the results. Crossing her arms over her shoulders, she hugs herself taking deep breaths waiting for the results of Blue’s response.



Blue takes a long deep breath before continuing, “K, I freaked out cuz A.J. like the other guys as well as Trinity are all working together. See, A.J. is a day walker as well.” She suddenly stops as Summer stands up outraged.



‘This can’t be! Don’t play games with me like this. That isn’t funny at all. You better be lying!” Summer shouts, her arms flailing wildly from the accusation given of A.J.



“Please Summer relax, don’t make a scene! It’s the truth! A.J. as well as the other guys in the group are all day walkers. We’ve been trying to track them down since the beginning. Since you came into the picture, our only hope is you!” Paige says loudly trying to calm down Summer. Paige clutches her Cross necklace and pulls on her gray baby t-shirt eying the slayer. Sitting down on the bench, she places her hands on her knees, looking at her denim jeans.



Blue pulls her knees up to her chest on the bench watching the slayer freak out. Sighing, she stares at Summer, “Are you done yet? Can I continue?” Blue says calmly as Summer settles back on the bench still edgy, her nerves were still on the edge as she runs her fingers through her hair continually. Finally, she stares back at Blue waiting for her to continue. “Sorry, I just don’t like the idea of my A.J. being a bad guy.”



Blue smiles and gives her a hug, “I know it sucks to believe that one of our favorite singers could be a murderer but like Paige said, we’ve been after them for a while. They were responsible for killing my last slayer and they’re after you now.”



Summer couldn’t believe this, how was she to believe such a thing like that. “So you’re saying I have to kill them, I gotta get rid of my fav group!”



Blue looks down on the ground watching the fallen leaves scurrying around the bench they’re on. “Well maybe you don’t have to kill them, maybe we can find another way to stop them.” Blue states looking back up to Summer’s face.



Summer nods her head, “Now that’s more like it! I mean if they are day walkers, they have feelings right? Like human feeling. Maybe we can talk with them, change their minds and let them know that being good has it’s benefits.” She says confidently.



“And if that doesn’t work, then what?” Blue asks curiously.



“Then we’ll do something, but we won’t kill them right?” Summer says nervously.



“But Summer what if they attack and you gotta fight with them then what?” Paige asks nervously.



“Well, I don’t know yet, but let me think about it. Just as long as I don’t hurt them, I think I figure something out.” Summer says beginning to question her motives. Blue and Paige smiles, giving the poor surprised slayer a comforting hug.



“Don’t worry I’ll think of something, so you won’t have to hurt them, unless it’s necessary.” Blue says quietly to Summer.

~*~



He looks at the scene a few feet away, hiding behind a large tree. Scribbling down something on a sheet of paper, he pulls out a camera and takes a couple of pictures of Summer, Paige and Blue. Smiling, he walks away unnoticed by any one to inform the others about what he found. Now he knows who he’s up against. His blue eyes twinkle with the information and he quickly pulls out his cell to tell Nick of his new found discovery. This will help them all get ready for the battle they will face later and he knew from watching the new slayer that he and the others have nothing to fear.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Hidden Identity by Jamelet
LOL! Anyways, here is the next chapter to this story! Hope ya enjoy and drop a review if you can! So for now, see ya!



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Twenty-four- Hidden Identity~**



He grabs the camera roll and drops it off at the one hour photo place. He has about forty-five minutes left until the photos are developed and he wasn’t going to waste it. Walking out the small photo shop, he sits down on a bench near a beautiful smaller replica of a waterfall in the lobby of the mall. Staring at it, he was memorized by the graceful presence the water does to him. No wonder why his friend Nick loved the water so much, If I knew the great feeling of being calmed by watching the water run by and trickle about, I’d be in love with it myself. Brian thinks to himself. His peaceful feeling is interrupted by his cell phone going off. He looks around the lobby of the mall he’s in and slowly tugging on his blue baseball hat and putting on his black shades, he exits the area. Glancing at the caller ID on his cell, it was A.J. on the other line. Sighing, he decides to not pick it up: he wasn’t in the mood for talking, especially talking about the new slayer. He’s hungry, that’s all he can think about now and he has to feed now.



He lets his eyes roam the busy streets of Manhattan until he finds a coffee shop nearby the mall. He enters the coffee shop and settles down ordering his food in an empty booth in the back of the café. While waiting, a young Asian girl of about thirteen with short black hair cascading pass her neck, stands next to Brian. He looks at the small girl and smiles.



“I won’t say anything, if you won’t.” Brian says gazing at the small girl, hoping she won’t scream out and do anything that can have him recognized. The young girl smiles and nods her head. Inching closer to Brian, she pushes a small sheet of colorful paper and a marker towards Brian.



“Can I have your autograph?” The young girl whispers, her pleading dark brown eyes begging to have this celebrity do this small favor for her.



“Of course” Brian whispers gently, he takes the paper and marker and signs his name. “Miss, what’s your name?”



The girl blushes and says softly, “Grace”



Brian nods his head and smiling, hands the young girl back her paper. “There you go sweetie. Grace is a pretty name, you go and take care now. This Backstreet Boy is gonna get something to eat.” The girl nods and laughs before walking away. This is one of the reasons he chose to be famous, to make people happy. He lets his bright blue eyes land on the plate of waffles, toast sausage, eggs, hash browns and pancakes in front of him. “Thanks” He whispers to the waitress who brought him the plate. He was more interested in getting some blood but food will have to fill him up for now. He sees the same waitress come with the bill in her hand.



“Sir, do you what anything else or will that be all?” She asks her blue gray eyes sparkling in the harsh restaurant’s florescent lights.



He nods, “How ‘bout some dessert?” He glances at her and waits for her to pull out the menu. Her blond hair loose around her shoulders, showed some brown and red streaks cascading down her shoulders. Her very light skin almost shows radiance through the abrasive lights in the restaurant. Looking at her face, he notices she seems quite young and as if he saw her before. Pushing that thought away, he gazes back at the young waitress.



Shaking his head, he looks at his watch and says quickly to the waitress, “You know what, forget the dessert. I gotta go now. Here’s the money. Keep the change.” Brian says and runs out the restaurant to get to the photo shop. He’s excited to see the results of the pictures and he can feel his heart beat just a little faster from it.

~*~



Paige watches as Brian sped out the coffee shop and she hurries over to the corner near a pay phone waiting for Blue to call. In a few minutes, the pay phone rang and she quickly picks it.



“Hey girl what’s up?” Paige says looking around the restaurant at the customers.



“I wanted to see how it went. Did he recognize you at all? I mean you were lucky he didn’t do anything to you since you’re in public.” Blue says nervously.



Paige shakes her head, “Nope, he seemed in a rush and ran out of here quickly like he was off to do something. I don’t think he knows who I am.” She says quietly as a couple walked by passing near her.



Blue sighs on the other end, “Well that’s good, I didn’t want to go there and kick his behind for messing with you. Alright, let me let you go, I don’t wanna get you in trouble for taking personal calls while working.”



Paige smiles, “No problem, this is business that we’re doing, this wack job ain’t that important to me, just some way of getting money.” She then quickly hangs up the phone and goes over to a customer to take her order.

~*~



Brian looks over the pictures again satisfied with the results. He looks around the lobby of the hotel they are staying at waiting for the others to arrive.



Nick comes running up to Brian and flops down beside him on the smooth black furry sofa in the lobby. His deep blue eyes scan the pictures in Brian’s hand before trying to snatch it away from Brian’s hand.



“Uh, uh” Brian says quietly, “You gotta wait ‘til everyone is here, before I show you the pictures.”



Nick growls and rolls his eyes away from Brian just as the other remaining three members enter the lobby.



“So what’s the deal? You got us all down here and Nick looks excited about something. Tell us Rok!” Howie says and grabs a seat next to Brian.



A.J. leans over Brian to catch a sneak peak at the pictures. “Oh, what’s that? Who did you take pictures of?” A.J. says getting excited, his brown eyes wide open. Kevin pushes Nick away from Brian and takes a seat next to his cousin.



“Let’s see what you got here.” Kevin says quietly, carefully taking the pictures and flipping through the stack. “Well, you guys, this is interesting. It seems Brian got away with snapping pictures of our new slayer. A.J. you said the blond one is the new slayer, which one? There’s two women with blond hair in the picture and a brunette sitting with them.” His green eyes stare at the picture of the girls at the park.



“That one, the smaller blond girl is the slayer” A.J. says pointing to Summer. “The other two I’ve never seen before. Don’t know what they’re doing with the slayer.” A.J. says shrugging his shoulders.



Nick leans down and stares at the close up pictures of the three women. “Hmm, what if one of them is the watcher?” Nick asks.

“Who knows? Maybe.” A.J. states curiously, eying the pictures leaning over Howie’s shoulder. The others stare at the pictures all trying to find answers to that question.



“Brian, you couldn’t hear what they were talking about?” Howie asks inquisitively.



Brian shakes his head, “Not like I could anyway. There was too much noise in the park for me to listen closely to what they were saying.” The others nod their heads in agreement.



“So what do you guys think we should do now?” A.J. says eyeing the others from the beige carpeted floor he’s sitting on, besides Brian’s leg.



“Guess we’ll let Trinity decide.” Howie states as the beautiful Trinity enters the lobby. “Nity, what do you think we should do concerning the slayer?” Howie states mischievously.



Trinity pulls on her lace black long sleeved blouse, giving her caramel skin a delicate look among her clothes. Her black curls are pinned up, leaving some strands hanging gently across her shoulders. Her red lips sneered as she speaks softly. The guys strain to hear her speak. “Well, I think we should go after the one’s who seem to be helping her. The other two girls must be training her. Find which one is the watcher and bring her here. The slayer can’t function right without her watcher helping her out. As for the other girl, we’ll get her later.” Trinity says, sighing deeply as she sits on Howie’s knees all the while smiling from the surprise look from Howie’s face.



“Well A.J. looks like you got your job cut out for you. That’s gonna be interesting, you trying to get the watcher.” Brian says smiling.



“But I didn’t volunteer to get the watcher” A.J. says confused running his hands through his now black hair with hints of red in it.



“You don’t volunteer, you just do it.” Kevin states deeply sending chills down A.J.’s back. “And since Nick seems so preoccupied about the slayer, he’ll tag along with you.” Kevin smiles enjoying the surprise look coming from the taller blond man.



“No, wait! You didn’t ask me.” Nick states annoyed.



‘Why ask? If you’re gonna do it.” Howie says calmly.



A.J. and Nick stare at each other annoyed at the task they now must pull through.



“This is gonna suck big time.” A.J. mutters.



Nick replies, “You’re telling me.” Then both smile and laugh at the small joke made between them. Getting up, both men head out the hotel as the evening sun appears on the horizon. “This will be fun, A.J.” Nick says sarcastically, his blue eyes a darker shade than normal due to his anger.



“I’m sure it will be.” A.J. states, feeling his fangs appear. They boarded the red trailblazer and sped off to track down who the two girls with the slayer are. Hopefully they can get both girls. It’ll be like killing two birds with one stone. A.J. thinks to himself as he pulls away from the hotel smiling all along the way.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Caught In A Trap by Jamelet
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Twenty-five- Caught In A Trap~**



Paige yawns and trudges out of the restaurant. Her blue gray eyes shine dully as she pulls her blonds locks into a ponytail showing the red and brown in it. Another day gone, work finished for now. Paige thinks to herself. She feels absolutely exhausted, her bones feels overwhelmed and she couldn’t wait to get home and take a nice long bubble bath. “Man, I think I deserve it with all the hell I been through today.” Paige mutters to herself as she tries to stiffen another yawn. Come on Paige, stay awake just two more blocks until I reach the bus stop. Gotta stay awake ‘til I get home. She thinks to herself. She reaches the vacant bus stop and sits on one of the benches lingering about anticipating the arrival of the bus. “Ugh! Stupid bus, come already! I wanna go home.” Paige states exasperated, throwing her arms in the air showing her frustration. She lets her eyes scan her beige and white waitress uniform while she tugs on one of her blond locks. Closing her eyes, she sits in silence in the late evening hoping she reaches her house quickly before it becomes difficult to get home.

~*~



They drive down the avenue in silence hoping to spot any young girl that might look like the one in the picture Brian took.



“This is hopeless!” Cries out a frustrated Nick, glaring out the passenger side window. He passes his fingers through his blond hair which today was lying carelessly on his head.



“Keep looking, they wouldn’t have sent us if they didn’t think it was possible. Keep watching blondie, I’m sure that chick should be around here somewhere.” A.J. states getting annoyed with Nick’s constant complaining since they were sent on this mission.



“J what do you think we’ll do when we find the watcher?” Says Nick tiredly, yawning and letting his deep blue eyes watch the streets passing by him from the window in the trailblazer.



“Whatever we all agree to do to her.” A.J. states nonchalantly watching the road in front of him. He steers the red trailblazer with the tinted windows down rows of avenues looking out for the girl.



“Stop! There A.J.!” Shouts Nick suddenly reaching on the dashboard for the picture of her in the park. “That’s the girl!” Nick states pointing to the bench at the bus stop.



A.J. feels a smile crawling on his face as he slows down the vehicle. “Time to party!” A.J. states as he gets out the vehicle feeling the excitement running through him.



Nick jumps out of the trailblazer walking calmly to the girl who seems asleep at this point. A.J. races over to the bench and throws his arm around the girl’s shoulder. He whispers something in her ear and she immediately opens her eyes only to be met with the two day walkers in front of her.



“Wha, what do you want from me?” Stutters a nervous Paige. She can feel her heart beginning to race in alarm and her pulse quicken at the sight of the two men. “Please, I don’t wanna to die.” Paige says anxiously, letting her eyes stare at the tall blond man in a green hoodie sweater with black jeans. “Look, I don’t know how you manage to find me but I’m not ‘fraid to defend myself.” Paige states confidently acting tough but inside she dreaded she would cry and scream.



The blond man smiles slowly, his black shades conceals his bright blue eyes. “It’s too late now isn’t it girl! I like to see you try fighting against us.” Nick growls as he inches closer to her towards the bench.



Paige looks at the man with his arm draped on her, “What are you gonna do?” She squeals out. A.J. lets his brown eyes trail over the girl’s neck as her breathing begins to get heavy.



“Nothing, if you do what we say.” A.J. states eyeing her neck once again. She looks at A.J. who is wearing a black baseball hat with the gold letters of BSB sprawled across it. His chocolate eyes were seen beneath the hat taking in the sight of woman sitting there nervously beside him. Tonight he decided to not wear the shades and watch the woman shiver from his gaze. He pulls on his yellow windbreaker and stands in front of Paige in his dark blue baggy denim jeans. “Tell me watcher, where is our little witch of a slayer? Behave or I’ll let Nick feast on you tonight.” A.J. says smiling all the while enjoying the frighten look that passed her face.



“What’s wrong, cat got your tongue? You seem to be doing a lot of talking in the picture. Tell me something watcher, were we part of your conversation?” Nick asks softly whispering it in her right ear.



Paige gulps and stares around at the men. Watcher? What the hell is he talking about? She has to say something, but what? If she says she isn’t the watcher she can be putting Blue in danger as well as Summer. The guys didn’t look like they enjoyed waiting for Paige to respond and each grabbed her by an arm roughly. She opens her mouth ready to scream as A.J. waves his pointer finger in front of her, showing her not to scream while Nick revealed his fangs.



She gulps and holds back tears as she is pushed into the vehicle taking her to a dangerous place. She sits in the back of the car in silence as thoughts of dying begin to consume her. She keeps thinking through tonight, Will I make it out tonight? Will I die?



After a few minutes of driving, the trailblazer stops in front of an exquisite hotel. “If you scream, you’ll die. If you talk things that aren’t asked of you by us, you’ll die. If you choose not to speak, you’ll die. If you resist us and try fighting us, you’ll die. Is that clear? Or should I clarify myself more for you?” Nick states speaking deeply, sending chills down her back.



Paige shakes her head and sees A.J. talking, “Oh, Nicky, I’m sure she knows what to do, right girl?” A.J. asks, eyeing her maliciously from the corner of his eye. Paige gulps and reaches for the door handle getting out of the car with Nick on her side watching her.

~*~



She looks at the six day walkers standing in front of her. She sits on a hard folded chair staring at the five men and one woman in front of her. Howie leans down and stares at her face intensely. “Hmmm, I don’t think she’s the watcher you guys.” Howie states curiously.



“Why would you say that?” Trinity asks, crossing her arms in front of her chest, her black curls hung loosely around her shoulders giving her caramel complexion a stunning appearance. She’s wearing tight black hip-huggers jeans with a loose flowing red halter top.



Howie stares at Paige and then to the others, “Can’t you smell it?” He says cringing his nose at the sight of her.



Kevin stands next to Paige, kneeling down looking at her face. “You’re right. Who would have thought, she would be helping the slayer. I guess we should introduce ourselves to you young one.” He looks at her, his piercing green eyes taking in every detail of the young girl in front of him.



“No need, I know who you all are.” Paige says nervously. She feels her heart hammering against her chest. “Are you going to kill me?” she speaks slowly hoping for a positive response.



Brian shakes his head, his gentle blue eyes absorb the figure slouched in the chair. “What’s your name?” He stands beside her, in a dark blue windbreaker and black jeans. He combs some stray strands of his dirty blond hair back into place and smiles at her.



Paige sniffs backs her tears and whispers quietly, “Paige.”



Kevin stares at her, “How long have you been working with the slayer?” His black blouse clings loosely on him as he tugs on the hems of his black pants.



Wiping away tears, she responds, “About two weeks now.”



Howie walks over to her and hands her a tissue. “I’m confused. Do the girls know about you?”



“Know about my kidnapping now?” Paige asks softly.



“No, about the fact that you’re a day walker.” Howie states, his brown eyes wide with anticipation as he runs his fingers threw his short wavy brown hair. He waits, standing in front of her in a black cotton sweater and dark blue jeans.



She lifts her head up to met with Howie’s gaze, sighing she says, “No, they don’t know about my condition. And I’m not planning on telling them either.”



“That’s too bad. Guess I’ll break the news to them.” Nick states smiling at the information that crossed his ears.



Paige looks wide eyed at him, “Don’t! Please don’t!” She shouts, waving her hands in front of her wildly.



Brian looks down at Paige at the chair, “Well, I’m sure it’ll be an interesting surprise for them. Imagine that, a day walker helping out a slayer. I would have never guessed.” He says grinning at her and walks out of the hotel room laughing softly.



A.J. stares at Paige curiously, “You know you won’t leave here alive unless you decide to help us track down the slayer.” He walks over to her and shows her his fangs, “I missed my lunch today trying to look for you, so if you don’t work with us, I’ll get filled up with you. I heard drinking another day walkers blood is sweet to the soul. I’m curious to find out.” A.J. states, licking his lips hungrily at her.



Paige gulps, what am I gonna do? Should I join them and spare my life or spare the lives of the others and die? Paige drops her head on her chest as she feels the wet cool tears roll down her warm face. This could mean the end of her life as well as the others if she chooses to fight against the slayer or not. She closes her eyes hoping that when she opens them again, she can wake up back in her bed and know that it was just a dream.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Intruder by Jamelet
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Twenty-six- Intruder~**



She stands in front of the full length mirror to examine her outfit. Her army tank top had sparkling letters ‘military brat’ in gold on the front. Her long thin legs showed off her tan beneath her khakis shorts. Strapping on some beige sandals, she shows off her newly baby blue painted toes nails. Her light blond hair are in small braids twisted down across her broad shoulders and her bluish green eyes sparkle in delight as she grabs her small back pack. This might just be more fun than I thought, she thinks to herself. She puts on some light pink lip gloss checking herself out and happy with the results before her, she grabs her keys. Smiling, she heads out the house door walking to the nearest bus stop that will transport her to a subway to get to New York. While walking along the hot hazy morning, she hears the faint sound of her cell phone going off. Mumbling, she reaches into her small black jean back pack she has slung over her left shoulder. Looking at the caller ID, she already knew who it was.



Mumbling, she answers the phone, “What?” She states rudely squinting her eyes against the bright sun.



“Well hello to you too” states the familiar voice on the other end of the phone.



“So why the call?” sighs Ana waiting for the response.



“I just wanted to know where you at and if you reached New York yet.” Says an eager Nick in the phone.



“Hmmm, let’s see I don’t see the Statue of Liberty and the empire state building doesn’t seem to be here either, hmm, I guess I’m still in PENNSYLVANIA!” Ana shouts the last word into the phone annoyed at why he even called.



“My Back, what’s with the sarcasm!” Shouts Nick, he continued, “I just wanted to see how everything is going with you Ana.”



Sighing Ana responds, “I guess I’m ready, I mean I can pull this off right? I don’t think I would be chosen if I couldn’t do it. I guess I’m a little concerned that’s all, about how everything will turn out.”



“I promise you, you don’t have to worry ‘bout this, everything will succeed. We got the watcher with us now, I sure the slayer’s freaking out now.” Nick states laughing.



A smile crawled on Ana’s face as she heard about this, her beautiful bluish green eyes opened wide at this thought. “Really, you got the watcher! How? I gotta see him!”



“Her and we just grabbed her off a bus bench.” Nick replied.



“Tell me later ‘bout it k, I’m boarding the bus now, talk to ya later, K. Bye!” Ana states pushing the end button on her cell phone. She goes up the stairs on the bus and pays the fare. Grabbing a seat in the back of the bus, she looks out the window as excitement floods her body. She couldn’t wait to see who they caught.

~*~



“Man, didn’t you say she gets out of work at seven, it’s already nine twenty, you don’t think something happened.” States a concerned Summer pacing around the living room. Her short blond hair tied up in a high ponytail having her locks in wavy curls down her neck. A green halter top fitted snuggly on her and she is wearing low black hip hugger jeans.



Blue looks up at Summer from the sofa, pulling on her light blue tank top with light blue ribbons tied near the shoulders, she places her hands on her knees covered in a jean skirt with light blue ribbons tied around as a belt. “Chill out Summer, we can’t jump to conclusions about what happened with her. If she doesn’t reach here in about fifteen minutes I’ll give her a call at her job. Maybe she’s running late.” Blue says leaning back into the sofa.



“I guess, maybe she’ll call” Summer states flopping on the sofa besides Blue. Suddenly as if on cue, the white cordless phone begins ringing.



“Oh, that’s has to be her!” Summer squeals and runs to the hallway of the house and picked up the phone. After what seemed like a couple of minutes, Blue realized she hasn’t heard Summer talking on the phone.



Curious, Blue gets off the sofa and walks over to the hallway to find Summer curled up in a fetus position, hugging her knees up to her chest. “Oh, God, what happened?” Blue says nervously. She reaches for Summer who is shaking with fear. Pulling her into a hug, she whispers, “Summer who was on the phone? Why are you so scared?”



Summer shakes a little and responds before bursting into tears, “They have her, she’s caught. That was Kevin on the phone saying they have her and they plan on killing her if I don’t show up.” Pulling away from Blue’s hug, her blue eyes reflecting the gold specks in them open wide. “You don’t think they’re planning on getting you as well. They know about us some how.”



Blue’s soft brown eyes open wide, “Oh man, that’s not good! Summer listen to me, they’re coming after me, you have to be ready at all times. I don’t know how long I’m gonna be here with you. If and when they get me, I’m not gonna make it out alive.” Blue states, as her heart breaks at the sight of the emotionally hurt slayer.



Summer’s tears rolled down her face quickly, “What? Don’t say that! You won’t get caught, I’ll make sure of that. You trained me well, you never gave up on me even if I wasn’t the best slayer around. You won’t die!” Summer shrieks. “I won’t let them touch you!” Summer continues screaming in pain.



“Shh, relax, take it easy, I don’t want you getting an anxiety attack on me. Take deep breaths and close your eyes.” Blue says quietly, rubbing Summer’s left shoulder. Summer nods her head and closes her wet blue eyes. Tears seep through her eyes and rolled down her face staining her green halter top. Blue’s eyes begin filling up with tears just watching Summer crying.



Suddenly, the doorbell rings breaking the sad silence that instilled the house. Moving away from Summer, Blue reaches the front door and opens it hoping it was Paige there. Instead an average height teenager stands in front her, her blond hair in twisted braids down her broad shoulders, her blue green eyes sparkle. The sun shines down on the girl’s pale skin. Blue notices the girl has various piercings in each ear, four to be exact. The girl seems very bubbly and was happy to see Blue answer the door.



“Hiya doing Jamelet?” The girl says looking down at Blue.



Blue rolled her eyes and mutters, “Ana, figured you’d show up.” Blue crosses her arms in front of her examining the girl before her.



Summer creeps up behind Blue and pokes her head towards the door, “Blue who’s that?”



Blue looks at the girl and back to Summer. “That’s Ana, she used to work in our company until she was booted out for deceitfulness. Looked like she didn’t want the good guys winning.”



“Hey take that back, I thought you had to be deceiving in this business. It’s not like you never did it before. Besides the whole good guy thing always winning just got to me if the bad guy looks sexy.” Ana states joking and laughing slightly.



Blue shakes her head and stands in front of the door way pursing her lips.



“Hey, ain’t you gonna let me in?” Ana says pouting her lips playfully, giving her puppy dog eyes.



“No, if you wanna talk then talk, cuz I ain’t letting you in so you can bring dirt in my place.” Blue states rudely.



Ana acts shock and places her hand over her chest as if surprised. ‘Blue you still haven’t let that go. Come on, I totally did not know you were training him. Gotta tell ya though he was the sweetest thing. Sorry that he died.” Ana states, nodding her head.



Summer clears her throat and looks at Blue for explanation. Blue leans near Summer’s ear and whispers, “I’ll explain later.” Summer nods her head and watch the stranger in front of the door.



“Sure you are, sweety, just like you didn’t know he can die when getting stabbed in the chest.” Blue states nastily.



Ana sighs, “Look, that was A.J.’s plan, we almost had him too. Remember? He almost died but he got away!”



“All thanks to you Ana!” Blue shouts, glaring at Ana’s direction.



“I’m sorry Jamelet! Please I didn’t know, can’t we just let this go for now at least. Look, I heard about what happen with the girl, I was sent down here to help cover for her.” Ana says slowly looking in Blue’s brown eyes. “I wanna do right, I’m gonna help you get the guys this time! Please!!” Ana states, clasping her hands together near her chest.



“Personally, I don’t need your help. I’ll get someone else to cover for Paige.” Blue states.



Summer interrupts, Wait, Blue, she can be useful. You guys obviously have some past together dealing with this so why not try working together.” Summer says eyeing both women carefully.



“She’s right! Let’s try working together this time!” States Ana.



Blue nods her head, “I’ll think about it.” Shaking her head, her brown shoulder length hair tied in a ponytail lays across her shoulders. “Come it” she mutters, moving aside letting Ana enter the house.

~*~

Brian walks back into the room to see Paige still seating in the hard folded metal chair. His blue eyes spark up as he races over to her. He pulls on his blue windbreaker wiping his hands on his black jeans. He sits on floor staring at Paige who was fast asleep. “Paige, psssh, Paige, wake up!” Brian whispers.



Paige opens her blue gray eyes and stares at the day walker. Her fangs were out and her stomach was killing her. “So you’re hungry.” Brian mutters quietly. “Here, take this, Figured you can use it.” He holds a small glass bottle filled with blood and hands it to her.



“I don’t want it!” Screams Paige. “Take it away from me!” Paige squeals, her blond hair was tied in a low ponytail and the light reflected the streaks of brown and red aligning her hair. Kevin and Howie enter the room staring at the screaming day walker.



“What the hell did you do to her?” Howie asks taking the blood filled bottle away from Paige.



“Thought she was hungry? Figured she needed some of this to relax her.” Brian asks.



Howie pulls on his black sweater and wearing blue jeans stare at Paige curiously. Kevin walks over to her and picks her up in his arms. This begins a series of screaming on her part as she struggles to get away from his grasp.



“Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!” Paige yells.



A.J. races into the room, “Tell her to shut up, security is gonna get sent up and we can get kicked out of this place!” States a frustrated A.J. throwing his arms in the air. He was wearing the yellow windbreaker and dark blue denim jeans. The hat was off and in its place were tinted shades. He stares at Paige as she settled back on the seat drying away tears that had fallen on her face. He walks to her and patted her head, “We won’t hurt you Paigey waigey, just be a good girl for now. Your friends are searching for you and we got some help from a former watcher herself. Maybe you might know her.”



“Her name’s Ana” Nick states interrupting, entering the room again in his green hooded sweater and black jeans. “I called her and she’s on her way to the brunette’s place.” Nick says, his blond locks lying languidly on his head.



“She has a name!” shouts Paige frustrated but then realizing her mistake.



“Oh really, care to inform me?” Questioned Nick, his blue eyes sparkling with interest. He stands in front of her waiting for her to speak.



“Well, are you gonna say it or do we have to hurt you to get it?” Kevin states his green eyes piercing at Paige as he is dressed all in black with the blouse and pants.



Paige shakes her head and tucks her head towards her chest.



“Oh, so you’re not gonna say? What’s the slayer’s name at least?” Howie asks curiously.



Paige remained quiet. “Man, I hate this! Speak or I’ll kill you!” Shouts Nick. He reaches for her neck as her eyes shot open. He pressed his fingers tightly around her neck as she begins gagging. She struggles to get away from his grip but was slowly losing energy.



“Nick stop! What the hell is wrong with you! We don’t need her to tell us their name. Brian found the names through the computer. It’s Jamelet and the slayer is Summer.” A.J. says helping Howie take Nick’s hands off Paige throat.



“Alright, I guess we should step on it then, go after the slayer and the other girl. Trinity stay here with Paige, if she acts up kill her.” Kevin states leading the other men out the hotel room closing the door behind them.



Trinity squats in front of Paige who is coughing with difficulty rubbing her raw red neck crying quietly. “There, there now. Things don’t look that bad now does it? Don’t worry your friends won’t suffer much. I’m sure they’re getting ready to meet the Boys shortly now that Kevin left a message for them.” Trinity states rubbing Paige’s arms gently all the while enjoying the suffering the girl is enduring.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Into The Arms Of Night by Jamelet
**~Chapter Twenty-Seven- Into The Arms Of Night~**



Blue closes the door and lets Ana step into the house. Sighing, Blue heads to her bedroom followed closely behind by Summer.



“Wait, can you explain why are you so upset with this girl? What did she do to you that you’re so disturbed with her?” Summer whispers quietly hoping Ana didn’t hear them talking.



Blue turns around staring at the slayer’s blue eyes. Blue’s brown eyes wells with tears as she explains what happened in the past with Ana. “Ana, as I told you, was working with the vampires. She always had a deep fascination with the undead or those close to death. Well one night, the slayer that I was working with was out hunting as usual, when out of the blue came Ana along with some vampires. A fight ensued and Ana pushed a knife through his heart. My slayer died! And I got there too late to help him! I made a promise that from now on I would never let that happen.”



Summer wrapped an arm around her, whispering softly in Blue’s arm, “But you are keeping that promise. Something else happened though, what about that slayer, did you love him? There’s something else you’re not telling me.”



Blue threw her arms around Summer’s neck as she begins weeping loudly, “He was my brother! She killed my brother!”



Summer’s mouth hung open as Blue stated this. She felt anger rise within her as she tried fighting the urge to go out there and kill Ana. who in their right mind would do this to someone. Hugging Blue tightly, she whispers, “It’s ok, I’ll get revenge. I’ll make sure she gets what she deserves!”



Blue shakes her head, “NO! What’s done is done. Don’t kill her, she is useful in this investigation” Her tears trailing down the side of her face. “Please don’t do anything drastic. I need you to concentrate on the mission before us.”



Summer nods her head and lets Blue go into her bedroom. Blue pokes her head out of her room, “Summer, I’m gonna change, tell Ana to get comfortable and get ready. We’re planning on going after them tonight.” With that Blue closes her bedroom door.

~*~



Summer trudges down the stairs and walks into the living room to see Ana open up a lap top searching for something.



“So what are you looking for?” Summer states nastily, her green halter top stained with tears along with her black hip hugger jeans.



Ana rolls her eyes and keeps her eyes on the computer screen. “What’s your problem?” Ana responds quietly flicking off some lent on her tank top.



Shrugging her shoulders she sits down on the sofa eyeing Ana, “Get ready, Blue’s changing and we should get prepared.”



Ok, I’m ready, I’ll wait for her.” Ana says quietly tugging on one of her blond braids on her shoulders. She smoothes out her army tank top and khaki shorts. Her bluish green eyes bathe in sorrow for some reason. Summer eyes her hoping somehow Ana will get punished and that maybe Ana can feel regretful about her misdeeds.

~*~



Blue hears the shower starting in the bathroom downstairs. One of the girls must be taking a shower. Blue throws on a purple tank top and dark blue jeans. She walks over to her window and stares out the backyard. She hears a loud rustling outside and startled her. She blindly grabs and reaches for a metal bat and heads down the stairs to explore outside. The other girls were too busy to notice where Blue went. Blue walks outside and lets her brown eyes search around the yard. The lights she had in the yard suddenly blows out. “Ugh! Na man. Crap, now I can’t see anything.” Blue mutters frustrated. She blindly walks around the yard holding the bat near her ready to strike. The loud rustling creeps closer and Blue searches frantically to run away from that sound.



She hears a deep resounding voice saying: “I walk through the valley of death.” She backs away ready to run back to the house. She hears the footsteps inching closer yet all she can see is pitch blackness before her. She pulls the door to open it, yet the door was locked. “NO!” She remembered the door locks by itself after one leaves. Frustrated she swings the bat in front of her hoping to hit whatever was before her. Silence is all she hears as she swings the bat. The bat hits air, touching nothing.



“Jamelet” The voice whispers eerily. Blue trembles holding the bat. Suddenly a large figure grabs her and places a hand over her mouth. She tries screaming and struggles to get away from the hidden figure. The figure laughs and grabs Blue by her waist, she kicks the hidden figure and tries to get away from its grasp. “Stop fighting, you’re only making it more difficult for you.” The voice says.



Suddenly the figure holds a flashlight to his face and the bright blue eyes stare at her and says “Boo.”



Blue stands there star-struck for a moment, “You’re, you’re Nick!” She states pointing her index finger to him.



Nick smiles and then his expression changed, “Isn’t that cute that you recognize me.” Nick mutters and his expression changed into a serious tone. He turns off the flashlight and swiftly reaches for her. She pushes away from him and struggles, screaming. A slap reaches her face as she was hit. She reaches for her face in pain and was carried away from the yard. She struggles and she feels a needle pierce her left arm, suddenly her legs shake and her body gives up. She collapses on the ground and she passes out. Nick grabs the girl and carries her away laughing all the while Blue was knocked out from the medication. The girls inside have no idea what occurred in the yard.

~*~



She awakes with a banging pain coming from the back of her head. “AH! OW!” Blue mutters rubbing her head. She looks around and seems to be lying on a cold white tiled floor. Brown eyes stare back at her. Blue’s mouth falls opens as she recognizes A.J. He had fangs appearing from his mouth and he stands next to Howie, Nick, Brian and Kevin. “What do you want from me!” Screams Blue, her brown eyes wide in fear.



“Shhh, it’s ok. You’ll be fine if you cooperate with us.” Howie says softly. He approaches her and she backs away from him crawling to a wall.



Brian touches her shoulder and she cringes from his touch, “Don’t touch me! Where’s Paige? What did you do to her?”



A.J. smiles, “She’s fine, just a little in pain. Cuz she didn’t what to help us out.”



“Don’t worry she’s still alive for now.” Kevin says smiling, his green eyes piercing the small figure in front of him. Blue shivers a little and wraps her arms around herself.



Nick leans down and places an ice pack on her face, “I’m sorry I hit you. I didn’t mean it, it was cuz you were making it hard to capture you.”



“Oh, I’m sorry, next time I’ll just make you’re job easier by going with you!” shouted Blue sarcastically before she begins crying. She knew once they find out who she really is dealing with the slayer, her life will end. Summer it’s up to you now. Blue thinks to herself as Howie and A.J. grab her and lead her out of the room.





~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
In A Daywalkers Heart by Jamelet
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Twenty-Eight- In A Day Walkers Heart~**



He lies on his back and stretches on the bed in his hotel room. His soft brown eyes gaze over to the open window where the moonlight shone and caresses his bare chest, giving his tattoos a shining appearance. A soft breeze came in, billowing the pure white curtains to the side. He thinks about the interviews and the promotion they gave yesterday. He heaves a deep sigh and contemplates last night’s events. We have the watcher and her friend. The slayer is helpless and with Ana’s help, Summer’s in danger. He felt sort of sad at those last words: the fact the slayer was going up against them made him feel some sort of tenderness towards her. She won’t be ready, with Trinity on our side and Ana’s conniving ways. Poor little Summer will never know what to expect. He thinks, his eyes glowing with excitement searing through him. His eyes stayed focus on the window at the bright full moon, its white almost innocent light covering his body in a form of an invisible blanket. He feels a small smile creeping up on his face as he settles down for a nice long nap. Peacefulness surrounds him.



Suddenly the loud consistent knocking coming from the door startled him. Jumping up in the air in quick fright, he turns his head to the door. He stares lazily at the door, sighing he shakes his head.



“What da ya what?” A.J. yells annoyed from being bothered.



“Oh, J did I wake ya up?” Brian’s voice says through the other side of the door.



“Not any more.” Mutters A.J. quietly as he slides off the bed and answers the door.



Brian’s smile lit up his face as he pushes pass A.J. into the room. Closing the door quietly, he pulls on A.J.’s arm. “Listen, I what to ask you for a favor?” He whispers to A.J. in the darkness of the room.



A.J. rolled his eyes and sits down on the edge of the bed. Sighing, he stares at the bright blue eyes in the dark room, “Depends on the favor.”



Brian softly laughs at that and continues, “See now that we got the girls working with the slayer here, I was hoping you can check on the house, where Summer is staying. I wanna know what she’s doing.”



And you ask me this because?” A.J. asks annoyed.



Brian shrugs his shoulders and flops on the edge of the bed next to A.J. “Just figured you were up to it, besides you can judge for yourself what the slayer is like.”



“Why don’t you send Kevin or Howie?” A.J. asks, his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.



“Kevin’s with his wife and Howie is out with Trinity hunting.” Brian states reasonably.



A.J. clicked his tongue in his mouth in nuisance and turned to look at the blue eyes. “Well what about blondie, get his big behind to do it. Or better yet you do it.”



“Can’t, Nick caught Blue and I’m expecting company to stop by. Hint, hint, my wife won’t be pleased with me kidnapping a girl.” Brian says awkwardly.



A.J. stands in front of Brian and laughs all the while making a whipping noise.



“Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever man. Look, are ya down with this or what?” Brian asks annoyed.



“Do I have a choice?” A.J. asks irritated. He looks at the dark figure sitting beside him, Brian shaking his head no.



“Bro, you’re a pro at this, what are you afraid of?” Brian states and opens the door and leaves the room.



“Nothing, I guess.” A.J. whispers, taking a deep breath.

~*~



He walks near the large oak trees in the backyard and climbs up on the branch. He sits down on the thick branch and stares at the yard of the slayer. He tugs on his dark blue baseball hat with the letters of a basketball team on it and pulls on his black windbreaker. He swings his legs in his dark blue denim jeans in the air, sitting on the branch wondering what’s going on inside the house.

~*~



Summer quickly dresses in a yellow tied back halter top and black baggy jeans. Tying her hair blond locks in a tight ponytail, her green eyes sparkle with energy.



Summer, you done yet?” Ana shouts impatiently from the other side of the bedroom door.



“Almost, just give me a sec.” Shouts Summer annoyed and after about a minute she steps out the room . “Ok, have you’ve seen Blue? I’ve would have thought for sure she would be up here.”



Ana shrugs her shoulders and tugs on her military tank top. Feeling uncomfortable, she places her hands in the pockets of he khakis shorts and swings her light blond hair in twisted braids over her shoulders. “I thought she was up here with you?” Ana asks curiously, her blue eyes dull in confusion.



Suddenly Ana places her hand over her mouth in surprise, “Oh man, wait I think I saw her go outside in the yard.”



Summer runs over to the bedroom window to look at the yard, “I heard yelling before! You think something happened to her?” She squeals lightly running down the stairs and out the yard. Ana follows closely behind.



Summer steps outside the yard and looks around the area. “Blue, where you at?” she shouts. She looks back to where Ana was standing at before and noted Ana was gone. “Ana! Ana! Girl, where did you go?”



Summer takes a deep breath and walks back to the door. Realizing she just trapped herself outside, she groans inwardly. She begins to feel anxious. Paige and Blue disappeared and now the only one who might help me is also gone. She thinks to herself. The darkness of the yard suddenly frightened her. If someone came in here and Blue is missing and got kidnapped, what if the day walkers find her here alone. Panic rose in her and she was going to freak out if she couldn’t relax herself. Ok, ok what would Blue tell me if she was here. She thinks to herself. She steps on something that crunched beneath her sneakers. Brushing away the fallen leaves on the ground, she sees a piece of paper. Picking it up she reads the paper, it seemed it was written recently in ink which seemed smeared as if someone was struggling to write it. It read:



Hello Summer, we know who you are. We have your friend, Paige and Blue and if you wanna see them alive then met us at one in the morning at…” A piece of the note was torn away leaving the note incomplete and leaving Summer confused. “Ugh! Tonight is not my night!” Summer grabs the paper with shaking hands and put it in her pocket. She has to save her friends but she doesn’t know where to go. She walks over to an old oak tree and sits down at the bottom of the tree. She feels her eyes wet with tears and she hugs herself for comfort and warmth. “Man, Blue I’m so sorry for letting you down. I promise you I’ll do this right.” Two tears trail down the side of her face and she sniffs. She hears a noise and looking up she sees A.J. smiling at her from a tree branch. He grabs the branch he’s on and jumps off it. He lands in front of her with a thud on his feet and his smile grows bigger.



“Wanna know what the rest of the note says?” A.J. asks curiously. His chocolate eyes gaze at the small woman in front of him.

She shakes in fright feeling star-struck. Her bright green eyes open wide and she places her hand over her mouth. “Oh my gosh! A.J.! A.J.! Ahhhhh! I love your music! I love your music. And I can’t believe I’m talking to ya! You’re so fine!” She states blushing.



A.J. laughs and stares at her happily, “I guess it’s a good thing you know me. I think I saw you before in one of our concerts.”



“Yes! I went to the one in Nassau Coliseum. You were great!” Summer states excitedly. She jumps up and down and then looked at A.J. closely.



A.J. pushed Summer up against the tree, “Well my dear Summer, I was sent here on business, not for your enjoyment.” He leans on her pushing his weight so she won’t move away. “Slayer, I got your buddies, wanna save them?”



Summer nods her head, fear running through her body. She can smell his cologne and was enchanted by his appearance. His smile grows and his brown eyes look at the small figure he has pinned up against the tree.



“Meet us at Vanderbilt cemetery tonight at one in the morning. Oh, by the looks of it, you got three hours left. I suggest you get ready. You wouldn’t want to go up against us unprepared.” A.J. whispers in her ear.



Summer’s mouth drops opens, “Tell me something, A.J., don’t you feel bad about all the people you hurt and killed?”



“Why are ya asking?” A.J. states pulling away from her looking confused.



“Just curious. I mean you wouldn’t want your fiancé knowing what you do, right?” Summer states softly.



A.J. looks at her and smiles, “You wanna know what I’m thinking. How cute. I’m not telling. But I can tell you something, I have a conscience. I remember all the lives I take and what could have been if I never killed them.”



“Then you feel bad then! Change! What’s stopping you?” Summer chokes out holding back tears emerging out of her green eyes.



“Nothing, I just chose to live this way. It’s too late to change the past.” A.J. says sorrowful. He walks away from Summer and stares at her inches away.



She could have sworn she saw tears coming in his eyes. “Do you sleep well with all the killing you done?”



A.J. turns his back to her and walks away while whispering, “I don’t remember the last time I had a good night sleep. Let’s just hope you don’t become a memory like the others.” With that he walks into the darkness and disappears from Summer’s sight into the night.



Summer smiles, Maybe he can be good after all. Wonder if he’ll help me. She thinks to herself. She walks back to the backyard and starts training. Hopefully no one can get hurt and she can save her friends. As for the fight, she couldn’t think about it, she’s already too scared about this whole thing. This is her life and her destiny, she will succeed and hopefully she can live to tell the tale.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED~**
Midnight Brawl by Jamelet
Death of a Slayer by Jamelet
“Day Walker”



**~Chapter Thirty- Death of a Slayer~**



She opens her green eyes and stare at Trinity before her. Clutching her gold Cross necklace, she reaches in her black hip hugger jeans pocket and pulls out a small wooden stake.



“Alright, I’m ready, if you are?” Summer whispers manically.



“You don’t have to ask me young one.” Trinity snarls raising her arms up in the air in a tight fist. Her black locks tied in a ponytail blows in the wind casting Trinity as an eerie figure. Her red laced halter top seems to shine a bright red like blood even in the dark cemetery.



Summer races over to Trinity and in one swift movement, she slams into Trinity’s abdomen slamming her to the ground.



“AW! You little blond wench! Look what you just started now!” Trinity shouts in pain, holding her elbow that struck the ground in pain. Swinging her fist, she slams it into Summer’s nose, causing blood to trickle out of it.



“OW, AH!” Summer screams out, as blood runs down her chin. She reaches for her nose and felt a drop of her blood land on her finger. “Oh know you didn’t, the only blood we’ll both see from now on will be yours.” Summer whispers harshly. Glaring at her and pressing her weight down so Trinity wouldn’t move from beneath her, she begins punching Trinity’s face over and over again. She pushes her hands into the soft flesh of Trinity’s as she punches her and she begins to enjoy it. She continues punching at her, taking out her pain and frustration. She needed a sense of relieving her anguish and this is it.



“This is for all the hell you and the others brought to me!” Summer screamed in Trinity’s face. She can feel her tears of aggravation verging at the edge of her eyes, ready to splash down on her cheeks.



After what seemed like a few minutes of striking the former slayer. Summer takes a deep breathe examining Trinity on the ground. Trinity’s caramel face was covered with blood from the cuts and hits given by Summer. Trinity’s eyes were closed and her breathing was ragged. Summer takes a couple of deep breaths and pushes the stake towards Trinity’s chest. Suddenly Trinity’s eyes snaps open and she smiles, her red lips pouted: she whispers, “Are ya done yet? Now it’s my turn.” Trinity whispers quietly.



“Now Summer, I’m gonna show you how a real slayer fights.” Trinity says quietly. Pushing Summer off her violently, she stands over and leans close to Summer. Grabbing Summer by the hair, she pulls and lifts her up in the air, avoiding the thrashing and struggling coming from the slayer. Holding Summer away from her body to avoid getting hit, Trinity smiles.



“Shhh, Come now Summer, you didn’t really think you can fight against me. Sure Blue may have trained you good, but you’re no where near my ability of fighting.” Trinity says calmly all the while speaking loudly enough over Summer’s loud screaming. Trinity slaps Summer across the face and throws her on the hard grass covered ground. Summer rolls away from the kick of a Trinity’s leg and grabs her right leg, causing Trinity to slam on the ground in front of her.



Summer and Trinity stand up face each other. In both women, rage was written across their face. Summer pushes her backwards causing Trinity to stumble. Trinity punching towards Summer in a heated battle and the flesh contacts the skin. Trinity with some renewed sense of strength and energy swings again this time with a sharp iron spike picked up from the ground. Summer backs away and stumbles backwards almost falling down again. Summer puts her fists in front if her, she’s without weapons tonight and maybe only a small sturdy wooden knife to defend herself against Trinity. She walks backwards staring at the enraged Trinity in front of her. Trinity clutches the large sharp iron spike and pokes it dangerously close near Summer’s neck. Summer got her feet stuck across a chain like rope on the ground. Her feet got tangle in the mess of ropes scattered across the ground and she had no where to go for behind her was a large brick wall.



“Do me a favor Summer will ya? Tell me how hot it is in Hell when you die, K.” Trinity states pushing the iron spike centimeters away from Summer’s neck. Summer swings her arms helplessly as panic seizes her. She stands frozen in fear screaming, watching Trinity laughing at the situation she’s in. Summer stands there, green eyes wide open with gold specks in it. Her blond locks flow loosely in the wind and with trembling hands brushes away a blond strand from her face. She feels goose bumps rising in her arms in fear as she hugs herself in comfort.



“Have any last wishes?” Trinity states eagerly, her dark brown eyes wide open in excitement and her caramel skin glows in the moonlight.



Summer shakes her head nervously and closes her eyes ready for death to succumb her. She hears a loud popping sound coming from behind Trinity. She opens her eyes to see Trinity’s mouth leaking blood. The blood drips down and splashes the ground adding color to the dirt neutral ground. Trinity drops the iron spike on the floor with a clash and collapses to the ground loudly with a thud, dead. Summer looks over to where Trinity was standing and a few feet behind stands Ana with a small black pistol in her hands.



“An, An, Ana! You shot her! I thought you were part of this whole thing! Why’d you help me?” Summer states nervously.



Ana stands there, her light blond hair wrapped in a tight bun and her bluish green eyes wide open in surprise. “Why does everyone think I’m on the bad side? You were in danger and I helped ya. I can’t let ya die, you’re needed. You gotta save the girls and the innocent lives here. You couldn’t possibly think I was part of this whole thing now did ya?” She puts the pistol away in her small black denim book bag. Standing there in a v-neck light blue long sleeved flowing blouse and black low waist jeans, she stares at the slayer.



“Huh? Where did you disappear to when I went to the yard? None of this makes sense. You better explain yourself and explain now.” Summer says quietly.



Ana smiles and runs to Summer hugging her, “ I’ll tell ya in a few. Come over here and give me a hug. I’m glad you’re ok girl, you had me concerned that’s all. I got your back and you know that. Blue trusts me to protect you and I don’t wanna prove her wrong.” She smiles at Summer and begins leaving the area which reeked of freshly new death. Throwing her arm around Summer’s slender shoulders, both young women head out the cemetery in hopes they can find Paige and Blue in time before it’s too late.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
What Reality Holds by Jamelet
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter thirty-one- What Reality Holds~**



“Wait, hold up.” Summer says states quietly turning to look at the entrance of the cemetery.



“What?” Ana asks curiously, her bluish green eyes scroll the decaying arc at the entrance.



“Well, I found this note, and when you disappear about a couple of hours ago, A.J. was at our place.” Summer answers nervously, as she twirls on one of her loose blond strands while fidgeting to pull out the note.



Ana’s eyes shot wide open as she races over to read the torn note Summer held up in front of her.



“What does it say? Do you think they hurt them already?” Ana shouts frantically.



“Not much, just that we have to meet the guys here at one. If we wanna help Paige and Blue then I guess we should remain here.” Summer whispers quietly walking over to a wooden bench near the cemetery.



“Wait Summer, what are we gonna do? We’re not just gonna stand around here are we?” Ana asks curiously eyeing the slayer sitting on the bench.



“Not necessarily, we’ll be sitting.” Summer states, smiling, patting the available space next to her on the bench.



Ana eyes Summer oddly then shaking her head, she slumps into the space sitting beside the slayer. Taking a deep breath, breathing in the musty cold air from the cemetery, she rubs her arms with her hands to warm up. “Guess we’ll be waiting for a while then huh?”



Summer shakes her head. So where did ya head off to last night?” She eyes Ana, her green eyes wide open, the gold specks in it, shining clearly in the streetlight.



Ana rolls her bluish green eyes toward the dark heavens above her. Sighing, she responds: “I ran off towards this direction because I heard a day walker approaching nearby. Guess my watcher instincts are off. I left you in danger and alone and it’s my fault you had to meet him in such a condition. A.J. was closer to us than I thought. He didn’t do anything to you right?”



Summer shakes her head, “Na, he just told me what the rest of the note said. I know it’s been planned out.”



“That’s sucks that we gotta get rid of them. Think Blue and Paige can turn them good?” Ana asks softly.



Summer shrugs her shoulders, “I’ll guess we’ll find out.”



“Oh, you think they might come late meeting us here?” Ana asks looking around the deserted area of the cemetery and the vacant streets.



“Doubt it, if they’re as serious about being on time in the music business then I’m sure that they’ll be here on time for this. ‘Specially if they have the girls with them.” Summer states quietly.



“So what will we do to kill time now?” Ana says softly gazing at Summer at the few blood drop stains on her yellow halter top.

Smiling, Summer says, “We’ll sit and wait.”



“Oh well that sounds like fun.” Ana says sarcastically closing her eyes for a few minutes.

~*~



The red carpeted floor shines brightly as Blue struggles to free from the tight grip of Howie and Brian. The entire mansion is covered with a bright red carpet over the black marble floor. Limping up a dozen white curved staircase, she is being directed roughly by men. She’s being dragged to a second floor level room where Paige is. A large oak door creeks open and Blue sees Paige tied up to a chair while Kevin held a lighter near Paige’s face.



“PAIGE! Oh God what happened? Did they hurt you?” Blue shouts with concern, her small curvy figure shivered at the sight before her.



The normally light colored complexion on Paige has gone completely pale, and her intense blue grey eyes have lost its cheerful glow and now remain dim. Her beautiful blond hair aligning her side cascades down her shoulders revealing the streaks of red and brown in it. Her eyes were downcast and she seemed spaced out and not paying attention.



Blue struggles to free from the men’s grasp. “Get off, I wanna see how she’s doing.”



Brian looks at Howie and both nod their heads. Howie pushes Blue into the deserted room where the wooden chair with Paige is. The guys close the door. But before that, Howie sticks his head in the room, “You can stay here with her. She’ll have to tell you something, and personally I can’t wait till she tells you. And if she doesn’t, well Nick will gladly tell you.” With that the door closes leaving both women in the room.



“Tell me what? What are they talking about?” Blue says quietly leaning near Paige examining her. She glares at Kevin as he moves away from Paige and tucks the lighter in his pant pocket. He stands in the shadows of the room hidden away from the girls.



“I promise you won’t even hear me. Go ahead and talk. Paige has to tell you something.” Kevin states laughing quietly.



Blue looks into Paige’s blue grey eyes and wait for an answer. “Tell me please, what is it that they’re talking about?” Blue whispers softly.



“It’s nothin’ really.” Paige whispers quietly.



“If it’s nothing, why would the guys say it as if you’re hiding something from me.” Blue says quietly kneeling down, staring into Paige’s dull blue grey eyes.



Paige takes a deep breath, “It’s just that well, I, I, I’m not who you think I am.”



Kevin cuts in, “I’ll think I’ll be outside for this now. Looking at Blue, I’d be afraid of her reaction. If you need anything just call one of us, K.” He then crosses over to the room and leaves closing the large oak door behind him.



Blue stares back at Paige with fear in her eyes. “What do you mean by that?” Blue states nervously backing away from Paige. Pulling on her purple tank top, she eyes Paige.



“I’m a vampire.” Paige whispers.



“WHAT!” Blue shouts, her medium brown eyes open wide in fright. She stumbles back in her dark denim jeans staring at Paige. “You gotta be kidding me! You’ve been working with me these past couple of years and now is when you decide to tell me that you’re one of them! Does the company know about your little identity problem?”



“No, if they did I wouldn’t be working with you.” Paige mutters quietly.



Blue drops on the floor, sitting on the black tile floor. She draws her legs up to her chest and wraps her arms around her legs. Taking a deep breath, she stares at Paige. “This is unbelievable, so what are you a vampire or rather a day walker?”



“I’m a day walker, a day walker with a soul. Which is why I’m determined to eliminate the rest of my species. I know how they found us. It wasn’t with Ana’s help only. They were drawn to my blood.” Paige whispers as tears flow out of her eyes.



“It’s ok Paige, listen we will stop them. I have a plan. Just relax, these guys are messing with the wrong women. And personally, I’m pissed off with them with what they did. And the blond one is gonna get it for smacking me.” Blue states, her eyes growing dark in anger and a sinister grin upon her face. “As for you, I gave you my trust and you lied to me. Tell me how am I suppose to feel?” Blue says with hurt in her voice.



“I’m sorry, so sorry, you know I never did anything to harm you! Please tell me you understand and know that I would never put you in any danger. Please Jamelet, you know me better than that.” Paige cries out, her tears splash down her face wetting and falling on her beige waitress uniform.



Blue looks down at the floor and closes her eyes. She leans back on the white cream wall and takes a deep breath. “Your actions will speak louder than your words. Let’s just see if you really mean what you say.” Blue whispers as she stares at Paige in disbelief.

~*~



“Can anyone tell me what’s the use with Blue? Shouldn’t we just kill her and get her out the way.” Nick mumbled.



“Nick how dense can you be? She’s the watcher, we need her, you idiot.” A.J. growled angrily.



“And how the hell do you know that?” Nick shouts angrily in A.J.’s face.



“Quiet you guys, and Nick you can tell she’s the one. Didn’t you see how protective she got when we mentioned Summer?” Howie says quietly eyeing the younger member.



“And the way she acted when she saw Paige.” Kevin’s voice boomed in the old Victorian mansion living room.



“Oh ok, so what about Summer? She got the note right?” Nick asks: his blue eyes narrow in suspense. He pulls on his long sleeve blue windbreaker and tugs on his black baggy jeans.



“She knows, Trinity got sent out, she should be handling her right now.” Brian says putting on a navy blue blazer.



“And if Trinity somehow dies in this, what happens then?” Nick states settling down on a black leather sofa in the room.



“We still win. Trinity would have been out the way anyway. Don’t you see Nicky boy, she’s our bait. Once the slayer takes the bait, all we gotta do is pull her right in.” Kevin says excitedly.



“So I guess we should wait then right?” Brian asks to Kevin.



Kevin nods his head, “Yup and by the looks of it, it seems she got the bait.” Smiling he walks out the house followed by the others. “Stay here, I’m gonna lead the slayer here. Then my boys, the fun will really start.” Kevin states excitedly.



The others shout in joy and jump around in the front yard of the house waiting for the festivities to begin.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Enough by Jamelet
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter thirty-two- Enough~**



Howie walks into the large kitchen and takes a mug full of coffee to help keep him wide awake. A.J. follows Howie into the kitchen and stares at his friend.



“You’re taking the whole Trinity’s death pretty well. I’d thought for sure you would lose it when you heard about it.” A.J said with interest.



The glass mug crashes to the floor spilling the contents across the mahogany floor as A.J. said that. Howie stood there stunned at the news and gently pushes A.J. aside to leave the kitchen. He races up the stairs and walks pass the door where the girls are held captive. He passes a bedroom and a bathroom until he reaches the end of the hallway where a large oak door stood to the left of him. He gazes sadly at the large arc shape window which infiltrates the moonlight across the red carpet and turns the thick copper doorknob to enter his bedroom. He closes the door behind him quietly and begins looking for his suitcase. A.J. runs into the room a few seconds later with concern on his face.



“Bro, what the hell was that downstairs? Are you ok?” A.J. asks with apprehension on his face.



Howie turns to face A.J. and stares at the chocolate eyes with distress on him. “I can’t do this! I’m through!” Howie shouts, throwing his arms in the air. He pulls on his red blazer and tugs on his black jeans.



“Through? Through! No you can’t! How can you feel this way?” A.J. cries out running over to his friend who’s sitting on the edge of his large king size bed. A.J. sits next to him and tries to understand where this sudden feeling appeared in Howie.



“Look, I’m here to listen, please talk to me. You’ve always been there to comfort me, now it’s my turn.” A.J. says with a small smile.



“It’s clear what I said A.J. I’m through with all the killing, pain, sadness, loneliness. I’m done with it. It’s enough to stop me and change my ways.” Howie says with sadness in his voice. He stares at A.J. who’d wearing a dark navy blue baseball hat and beneath his sad eyes. A.J. tugged on his black windbreaker and rubbed his hands on his dark blue jeans.



“But D, you can’t change what you were born to do in life.” A.J. whispers quietly avoiding the harsh glance coming from Howie.



“I can if I try.” Howie says quietly pulling out his black leather suitcase from the closet. He begins flinging clothing and items into the open suitcase while A.J. sits there in surprise.



“Bro wait! What’s happening? Where are you going?” A.J. shouts suddenly as he stands near him with trepidation. “And what do you mean you’re through with it? You can’t be serious! What about what’s happening with the slayer and such, you can’t leave. I can’t believe you decide to grow a freaking conscience now!”



“I don’t want to do this anymore! How clear do I have to get for you to understand that? I’m going away from here! I don’t wanna be involved in killing more people anymore.” Howie states angrily zipping close his suitcase.



“Please D. don’t do this. You’re not thinking clearly! You don’t know what you what!” A.J. states scared, his eyes wide open as he runs to the door and blocks Howie from leaving him. He stands in front of Howie and places his hands out in front of him. “D, think this out, seriously bro! You’re not making sense here! You can’t quit!”



“Hmm, lets see I’m pretty sure I know what I mean and clearly understand it, so why can’t you?” Howie states, his voice becoming louder from aggravation.



A.J. stands there, he didn’t want Howie walking out on them. “Doesn’t our friendship mean anything? The group? We need ya D, you just can’t bounce like that.” He states, his voice shaking in fear as his eyes blurred with tears. He stares at Howie and noticed that Howie was crying.



Howie falls on his knees and begins crying. “Please understand! I can’t kill anymore. I never ask to be like this. Me voy!” (I’m leaving) “Try to understand. No quiero hacer esto!”(I don’t want to do this)



A.J. nods his head and crawls over to Howie hugging him. “It’s ok bro, I know how you feel. I guess the killing can get to ya huh? Let’s not worry. Just say you’ll consider leaving after we take care of the business at hand with the slayer. Then you can do what you want and I won’t stop you.” He says sighing, patting Howie’s shoulder, smiling softly.



Howie nods his head, “Ok, thanks bro. I’ll do that.” He says smiling back and staring at the suitcase besides him emptying it.

~*~



He takes a seat on the large white steps on the porch in the front of the house watching Kevin disappear from his view. Brian sits beside him staring at the large vacant front yard. Sighing, Nick looks at Brian confused.



“I got a question Brian, I know I’m not suppose to feel this way, but is it possible to suddenly grow a conscience?” Nick asks curiously.



Brian shrugs his shoulders and nods his head, “I guess, why? Have you’ve been feeling guilty lately about what we’re gonna do?”



“Yeah, actually, I was afraid to say anything that’s all. I thought I would look like a sissy feeling sad for the girls.” Nick says quietly.



Brian laughs softly, “Aww, lil’ Nicky feels bad. Don’t worry, it’s happens to all of us. Kevin feels a little weird ‘bout all this too. You see him there acting tough but in reality he’s at the point where he doesn’t know what is right and wrong anymore.” Brian stopped talking to see Nick placing his head in between his knees as tears drip down onto the step. “Whoa, buddy, listen I know it sounds tough doing what we gotta do, but it’s our life.”



Nicks sniffs and raises his head to look at Brian. He roughly wipes away some tears on his eyes and stares at Brian with wet blue eyes. “Trinity stated we have a choice in how we live our lives. We chose to kill but we can stop it, can’t we?”



Brian nods his head, “Of course, but we kill to live, we don’t have a choice. Trinity died trying to change and now look, I’m sure she’s died somewhere if Summer got to her.”



“But Rok, I feel bad, guilty that we’re responsible for the death of many innocent lives. It’s sad to know that when I look out in the sky, I can never know what it feels like to be sent free.” Nick whispers quietly.



“I think about dying, what would happen to me, but it’s upsetting to know I can never know what it feels to go to Heaven. I read how beautiful it is and we can never see it because we were born like this, to kill.” Brian says sadly.



Nick rubs Brian’s shoulder and gives him a comforting hug, now it was his turn to be the comforter and be an “older” brother to his friend. “Maybe God will understand our problem when we die. You know our ancestors died at the ages we are now. Maybe this is how it’s supposed to end. Our lives that is. Who knows?” Nick states quietly sighing deeply staring at his heartrending friend.



Brian nods and both men look at the large black gate waiting for the arrival of the eldest brother-Kevin.

~*~



Her mouth drops open as she stares out the window. She turns to looks at Blue and her blue grey eyes open wide. “Did we just hear what we heard? Is there a chance we might not die because they feel suddenly guilty?” Paige squeals loudly. Blue shakes her head and both women back away from the window in case they were heard.



“I’d doubt it, I would like to believe that, but us feeling sorry for them isn’t helping. We gotta get out of this place. But all we have is that locked door and this one window that is impossible to jump off from.” Blue states anxiously. She walks around the small room tugging on her brown ponytail nervously. “There’s gotta be some other way to leave this room, but I can’t remember.” Blue says annoyed.



Paige’s eyes lit up as she remembered something. “Wait, I think there is! I did research on this house a while ago, but never thought the house actually existed! But now that I think of it, maybe there’s a small latch or trap door hidden beneath the red carpet of this room. But we can’t find out cause we don’t have anything to cut it with.”



Paige’s eyes grew wide open as Blue pulls out of her back pocket a small hand size blade. Blue noting Paige’s surprised look responded, “Hey I carry it around for protection, don’t look at me like that, it’s your idea.” With that Blue begins cutting into the red plush carpet, pulling small pieces of the carpet in the center of the room. Paige hurries over and helps tug on the red carpet peeling it away to reveal large shiny mahogany planks as the floor. “Man, we can be here forever trying to look for an imaginary latch.” Blue states tiredly failing to stifle a yawn.



Paige peels away a little more of the carpet and her hand brushes against something cold and metal. “I found it!” Paige squeals as her hand grips the cold metal handle hidden beneath the carpet. Tugging at it, Paige and Blue cut around it and pull away some more of the carpet. There it was, a large wooden squared shaped door with a small curved handle in the center of it. Pulling on it, both girls manage to open the latch.



“So now what?” Paige states yawning.



“We see where it takes us.” Blue says curiously, her brown eyes wide open. Paige sticks her head slowly into the hole.



“I don’t think it’s such a good idea, we don’t know what’s down there, for all I know dead bodies could be there!” Paige says nervously.



Blue shrugs her shoulders, “While I guess a flashlight will come in handy” she states as she pulls out a small miniature flashlight.



Paige smiles, “Well I guess you should go first. After all elders first.”



Blue stares at her, “You gotta be kidding me right? That’s real nice, I’ll just get eaten by something down there first. That’s real nice Paige. Real nice.” At this the girls laugh and take a deep breath. “Ready?” Blue asks.



Paige nods her head, “Let’s go!” she whispers jumping into the hole after Blue.



The small light rarely helped in the dark tunnel beneath the room. The women follow the tunnel until the end of it where an iron door was in the front of them. The door looked like a vault and in the center of the door was an iron circular wheel which resembled a steering wheel with iron rods connected to it.



“So I guess we should open it then huh?” Paige asks.



Blue shrugs her shoulders as she lets the flashlight scan their surroundings. “Well maybe we shouldn’t open it, there’s a small sign above the door that states the door shouldn’t be open.” Blue states quietly.



Paige looks up at the sign and smiles, “Aha, see when it says that, it means there’s something very important behind it.”



“Ok, then if you think so, knock yourself out and have fun opening that door.” Blue states laughing standing next to Paige. Both girls tug on the wheel of the door and turn it around, until a clicking sound was heard. “Oh, goody it’s open!” Blue states sarcastically.



Paige laughs and pulls open the door only to see a large wave of what looks like blood cascading towards them.



“AWWWWWWWWWW!!” Paige screams and starts running blindly back to where the latch is.



“Uh oh!” shouts Blue has the large wave of blood splashes down on her and Paige. Both girls swim in the sea of blood and reach back to the latch climbing up a small metal ladder. After getting out, Blue closes the latch and lets out a big sigh. The sea of blood continued splashing beneath them under the trap door. “See, I told you to leave that door alone didn’t I?” Blue states, trying to wipe away some of the blood off her. Both girls were covered in blood and the smell of it wasn’t intoxicating either.



“Sorry ‘bout that. Guess we should just call them and beat them down.” Paige states eagerly jumping up and running towards the door shouting for one of the guys to come here quickly. Blue runs over and holding the small knife she has, they wait for one of them to come. Hopefully they can get out of here before it’s too late.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Killer Instincts by Jamelet
A/N: Wow, guys we are almost at the end of this story. (Sniff, sniff.) I’m getting all sad now. But on a happier note, this chapter will have some kick butt action! Fighting will be in this chapter and what fun it is to write on people getting their butts kicked! I’m being silly, let’s move on and enjoy! Again thanks so much for all of you guys- the readers- for supporting me on this story! You’re all amazing, thanks again for all you’re support! You guys rock!! Much love you guys! Until later, bye for now!



“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Thirty-three- Killer Instincts~**



Summer rests her back on the wooden bench and yawns. Her green eyes scroll the cemetery behind her and she stares at Ana curiously.



“Whatcha thinking?” Summer asks quietly looking at the adolescent sitting besides her.



Ana stares back at Summer, her bluish green eyes seemed distracted. “Just thinkin’ ‘bout what will happen. Will we make it out alive? Can you kill a Backstreet Boy? Things like that. Why?”



Summer shrugs her shoulders and takes a deep breath, “Because I’m concerned that’s all. Why do you think I have to kill them? Maybe I won’t have too. As for making it alive, I’m determined to make sure that all of you guys remain safe and that we can all move on. I don’t wanna think about losing any one of us. We’re a team and I can’t afford to lose any one.”



Suddenly Summer sees Ana hugging her, whispering “Thanks.” Summer smiles and pats Ana’s shoulder, “No problem, no problem at all.” Pulling away from Ana’s hug, Summer stands up in a state of alarm.



“What? What’s wrong?” Ana whispers nervously pushing a stray blond strand back into her braided bun.



“Shhh, I think I heard something. Try to be quiet. I’m going around the other side of cemetery to check out where that sound came from.” Summer states quietly. She moves quickly to the back side of the deserted cemetery all the while feeling completely nervous and afraid. She feels goose bumps rising on her arms as she approaches the end of the cemetery. “Hmm… Guess it was nothing, probably something in the wind.” Summer whispers to herself as she makes her way back to the bench where Ana is standing.



“Or maybe it’s me.” Whispers an all too familiar voice coming from the cemetery.



She stares at a silhouette of a tall man and she gulps standing there in shock.



“Precious, just precious. No one told me how beautiful you look in real life. Pictures can only capture a hint of your beauty. Why are you scared? Afraid I hurt your friends? No need to be worried ‘bout that. They’re safe for now that is. All I need is for you to follow me.” The man says, his green eyes stood out among the darkness that surrounds them both.



“Why? So you can get me. I don’t trust you.” Summer states carefully backing away slowly from the large approaching figure. Her green eyes shine brightly in fear and she clutches her Cross necklace tightly. Gulping, she turns around and begins running.



“Why run? I have answers to your questions and I know where your friends are. Do you really want to run away and not save them. I’m leading you to them. If you wanna see them then I insist you follow me to where they’re at. If not, it’ll be too bad that they’ll die because of your fear of not following instructions. Besides, I think you’ll find some interesting news from one of your friends, that’ll surly freak you out.” Kevin says quietly, laughing softly.



“You’ll take me to them?” Summer asks not buying into his whole plan. She stares at him with curiosity in her eyes. She places her hands on her hips waiting to see what this day walker has in store.



“You heard me, I’ll do just that. So what do you think?” Whispers Kevin, his deep voice vibrating in the air.



Summer nods her head slowly, “I’ll go, but I’m going with someone.” She states moving farther away from Kevin.



Laughing, Kevin whispers, “If you’re looking for Ana, don’t worry ‘bout her. I made sure she knows where we’re at. So if anything, you’ll see her at the place. So are you coming now?”



Summer takes a deep breath and holds her Cross necklace. “I’ll follow, just go in front of me and I’ll follow you after words.”



Kevin smiles, “Ok, well let’s go then, we don’t wanna keep your friends waiting too long, their life is in your hands.” And with that Kevin trudges out the cemetery followed by Summer a few feet behind. She looks up at the sky and prays that whatever happens that she can make it out alive to tell the tale.

~*~



“Nick, they’re calling you. Go to them so they can shut up.” Brian states running his fingers through his sandy blond hair.



“Na man, let A.J. or Howie go to them. I ain’t moving right now. I really don’t feel like talking to those girls.” Nick mumbled, running his fingers through his blond spikes.



Brian shrugs his shoulders and let out a sigh. “I’ll be right back, I gotta call Leigh and find out when her plane leaves from here.” Then Brian jogs off back into the house, closing the white large oval front door behind him.



Nick yawns and continues staring at the black gate waiting for the slayer and Kevin to arrive.

~*~



“Aw, what the hell is wrong with those girls?” A.J. mumbled as he approaches the door where Paige and Blue are in. Howie closes his bedroom door and walks pass A.J.



“Hey, I’ll be downstairs if ya need me, k.” Howie mumbled and descends down the white curved staircase.



A.J. grumbles and before turning the door shouts to Howie, “Tell Nick to get his behind up here, He’s suppose to do this, not me!”



Howie mumbles something back incoherent from downstairs and leaves the front door to get the other member of the group.



A.J. turns the copper doorknob and pushes the door open to shut the girls up.



Paige and Blue stand on either side of the door, their backs against the wall away from the opening door. Paige looks at Blue with big blue grey eyes and stares at the door slowly opening.



Blue places her finger over her mouth, motioning for Paige to remain quiet, as she holds her small blade in her right hand. Paige understanding, stares at the thick wooden door. A.J. steps into the room and not looking to either side of him to see the girls, stares around the room. What happens next, happened so fast it was difficult to think it all took place in just a few minutes.



“Come out, come out wherever you are.” A.J. whispers eerily. Blue walks quietly behind A.J. as Paige follows behind her. In a quick movement, Blue pushes the blade into A.J.’s back. He lets out a blood curling scream and grabs Blue by the throat throwing her across the room. “AW! Ouch, you lil’ wench!” A.J. shrieks out. Paige jumps on A.J.’s back throwing her legs around his neck, slamming him against the hard wall. He looks up to see her face and grabs her legs flinging her off him. She lands on the floor hard on her back as A.J. rushes over to her to kick her. Blue struggling in pain rushes over to A.J. and still holding onto the small blade now smeared in his blood, she stabs his thigh. He turns around and slaps her face. She collapses to the floor in pain and she rubs her sore face gently.



“I’m tired of this, you think I’m playing with you girls, I can kill you both. Nothin’ stopping me right now from killng you. But for the slayer’s sake, I’ll wait for your friend Summer to arrive before I dispose of both you girls.” A.J. remarks angrily.



Paige curls in pain as Blue reaches her to see if she’s ok. A.J. approaches the girls in fury as his fangs came out of his mouth giving him a deathly appearance. “Now, no time for games! You made my friend sad and he’s considering leaving this whole thing. If I find out he left at any point during this whole mission. I won’t think about killing you, you’ll already be dead when I lay my hands on you.” A.J. whispers sending chills down the girls back. He raises his feet in the air ready to kick either one of the girls, when suddenly one of guys called him from downstairs.



“You’re lucky I have to do something else. But don’t think I let ya off the hook. I’ll be back to get rid of both of you. You can count on that. You caused me enough trouble as it is. Especially you watcher, or should I say Blue. I’ll kill you nice and slow so I can hear you scream for mercy. The look of pain on you will be like rapture. A pure joy really.” A.J. whispers harshly.



“I’ll get revenge for what you did to my brother!” Blue shouts in anger, her brown eyes in slits sending him a death glare.



A.J. smiles and looks at Blue laughing, “I’m sure the taste of your blood will be as sweet as your brothers.”



Paige shouts out, “Why are you like this? Don’t you have feelings at all, you speak like a psycho! Stop killing, you’re insane if you think it’s right to do this!”



A.J. stares at her, his smile growing wider, “Psychos don’t think, they just do things, I on the either hand have waited all my life for this time and have planned this for such a long time. I’m not going to ruin it by actually feeling bad that you will die. Don’t try to talk me out of it, I don’t know you and I personally could care less what you’re thinking.” A.J. sneers and locks the door behind him leaving the room.



“Man, why does he have to be such a bastard?” Paige mutters quietly as she nurses her wounds.



Blue touches her lips which is bleeding and she takes a deep breath. “If Summer doesn’t kill them, I won’t hesitant to get rid of him and the others.” She winces in pain and helps Paige stand up. Both women were in pain but anger overtook their pain. They were ready for whatever will happen.

~*~



A.J. goes down the stairs limping, looking for Howie. “D, I’m this close to losing it with those girls. Why did you call me? I was in the middle of throwing away some trash we have upstairs.” He states placing his thumb and pointer finger on his right hand about one centimeter away from one another to show how close he was to killing the girls.



Howie smiles, “Yo, Kevin’s on his way, you don’t want to miss the slayer’s grand entrance. Question: Bro why are you limping?”



A.J. smiles, “Looks like trash likes to bite back.”



Howie starts laughing as both men head out waiting with the other two members for Kevin’s entrance.

~*~



Brian steps off the last white porch step and hurries over to Kevin. Kevin and Brian exchange a quick message and Kevin hurries inside the house along with Nick. The others enter the house and wait on the first floor.



The door opens and Paige looks up from the floor. Nick and Kevin enter the room with a large thick rope. Their fangs were out and by the looks of it, they seem extremely pissed. Each man roughly grabs one of the girls and drags them out the room. Kevin takes the rope and tightly ties it around the watcher’s neck, then around her wrists, around her waist and around her ankles. “Don’t mess with me, I’m not like A.J. I’ll kill you on the spot if you don’t do what I say.”



“Why are you like this?” Blue mumbles as she is being pushed towards the stairs. Because her ankles were tied, it was impossible to go down the stairs let alone walk or move properly.



“Don’t talk!” Nick shouts.



Blue rolls her eyes, “No one’s talking to you sweetie.”



Nick flips his middle finger to her direction as he ties Paige up the same way Blue is.



“No more talking Blue. I am what I am. That’s why I’m like this.” Kevin whispers quietly.



Kevin pushes Blue to the edge of the staircase, leaving her to teeter on the edge of the first step. Paige joins her at the edge as both women gulp in fear. Kevin leans near Blue’s ear and whispers, “I see it’s a long way down the stairs. Hope you don’t die on us from this. I’ll meet ya down there in a minute. Have fun!” And with that Kevin pushes Blue over the stairs causing her to bang and roll down the rough stairs. Nick does the same with Paige as she begins slamming and hitting the stairs on her way rolling down the stairs. Screams were heard from this as the laughter of the men mixed in with the loud screaming.



The two bodies of the girls landed loudly on the red carpet. The girls scream out in pure pain and terror and blood was seeping out of their cuts from their faces, arms and legs. The guys gather around them laughing at the sad sight.



Suddenly the front door is kicked open by a small blond haired, green eyed women whose anger can be seen in her eyes. The wind in the yard blows her hair out in all directions making her seem mystifying and intriguing at the same time yet something to fear.



The men look at her and Brian walks over to Summer, “Wow, you came just in time for the party. We were just starting to have some fun. I see you came to join.” He says smiling , his bright blue eyes twinkling.



“Looks like you’re friends were falling over with joy with all the excitement that’s been happening here so far.” Howie states bursting out in laughter along with the other men.



A.J. starts laughing as he held what seems like a small journal. “Summer seems to have a particular interest with me. So I guess I’ll hang out with her for now and see what happens.” His chocolate eyes lit up as he waves the small black and blue binder in front of him.



Summer’s mouth drops open, “That’s my dairy you freak! How the hell did you get that?” Her green eyes blaze in anger and soften as she saw her helpless wounded friends on the carpet near the staircase.



“Let’s just say, that’s for me to know and for you to find out.” A.J. whispers manically. His smile grows revealing the pearly fangs.



Summer stands there as anger runs through her body. For once in her life she’ll have to forget who she is really fighting with and concentrate on saving her friends life. Maybe if she’s lucky, the guy’s hearts can change before it’s too late.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Out of the Shadow by Jamelet
“Day Walkers”



**~Chapter Thirty-four- Out Of The Shadow ~**



Summer stands there, rage in her bright green eyes, staring at the five men who changed her world in both a negative and positive transformation. Her lips are in a tight grimace as she sees the five men encircling her. They walk around her surrounding her and the other women in a tight circle.



Summer hears a quiet whimper coming from Paige, “I don’t wanna die. Please, I don’t want to die.” Summer runs to the women and helps them stand up. Both were in a state of shock and Paige seemed traumatized by the whole abusing she’s endured.



“It’s ok, I‘d promise to get you all out of here safe and I’m not backing down from it.” Summer whispers gently holding the young teen in her arms protectively and stroking Paige’s blond locks gently.



Blue gazes toward one of the windows down the long hallway beside her and smiles knowing the plan she has is coming into effect. The men continue to surround the girls taunting them. Summer extremely upset at this point yelled “Stop it! What’s gotten into you? You act like you’re immune to death. I’ll show you all, that even you can die!”



“You’re beginning to sound a lot like Trinity. And look at her. If it wasn’t for your little friend, Trinity would have torn you apart. Lucky for her, she left that to us.” Kevin says quietly, his deep voice echoing down the giant hallways on either side of them.



Summer takes a deep breath and holding the only weapon she had on her: the small stake, she clutches the stake tightly waiting for what will happen next.



Suddenly a loud crashing was heard as Ana came swinging through the window in the hallway. All eyes focus on the loud sound as Ana simply brushes away some broken glass off her and begins shooting with the cross bow she has held in her hands. The small arrows grazes pass Kevin’s face, making a small slit on his cheek. Blood begins trickling down his chin as he narrowed his eyes in hate. He touches the cut and gives her the finger before back flipping and grabbing Summer. He holds the slayer and whispers in her ear before disappearing down the hallway. Ana still shooting, walks towards the group.



Nick standing near by, feels an arrow piercing his left arm. “Dammit! Why am I always getting shot there?” He sulked, holding his wounded arm, racing down the hallway behind by A.J. and Kevin.



The men scatter, three head off down the other side of the hallway as two race up the white curved stairs. An arrow got Howie in the back as he cursed in vain staring directly at Ana in hate. After a few seconds the guys disappear from the girls view.



Running over to cut Blue and Paige from the ropes, she smiles at Summer.



Summer casts a confused face towards Blue and Ana. “Can anyone fill me in on what just happened?” Summer asks curiosity arising from her.



Ana smiles, “Why don’t you ask Blue, she planned this out. The part with me crashing the party that is!”



Summer places her hands on her hips and with a smile asks, “So ya gonna tell me?”



Blue nods her head, and talking softly in pain she responds, “Yeah, I knew how important Ana was to this mission and that somehow she managed to gain the guys trust. She knew where the house was and how they came here every time they would arrive to New York. This is the vampire’s sanctuary, all the cursed beings meet here. When Kevin went to get you, Ana heard the conversation between you and Kevin and headed for this direction immediately, knowing full well we were already caught.”



“That night when I left ya in the backyard with A.J. I heard Brian discussing with Nick how the plan to capture them was going well and when it will take place. Thus comes in me when you were fighting with Trinity. I knew you were ready but you let fear control you. Summer, now is not the time to freeze up. You are ready and I know you can do it!” Ana states excitedly, her bluish green eyes grows wide open.



“Shh, I think they can hear us, let’s get them before it’s too late.” Paige whispers quietly looking around the lobby of the house to see if she can see any of the guys.



“K, this is gonna sound dangerous but we got no choice. We’ll have to split apart. I’ll go with Paige while Summer and Blue can team up to look for the others.” Ana says quietly, eyeing the girls.



Blue nods and grabs Summer by the arm, “Let’ s go.” Her soft brown eyes gaze towards the long vacant hallway. Summer nods and begins to walk away but turns quickly to Ana.



“Wait, where will we meet up? I mean what if they gang up on us, we might need you guys help.” Summer asks with fear in her voice.



Paige smiles, “Don’t worry, it’ll work out. You guys are strong together. Let’s just get to them before they escape the house.” And with that Paige and Ana race up the stairs to track down Howie and Brian.



Blue smiles and looks at Summer, “Ready?”



Do we have to kill them? I don’t like that idea?” Summer asks.



“That or they’ll kill us. I tried talking but they wouldn’t listen. They don’t care about human lives as far as I know and they’re hearts can’t be changed. They don’t have a soul, so it’s impossible to change something that’s already dead in our eyes.” Blue whispers quietly.



“Isn’t there another way? I can’t be responsible for killing someone’s life. I’m not like that nor was I raised to take lives.” Summer pleads with Blue.



Blue gulps and shakes her head, “I don’t know Summer, I’ll think of something so you won’t kill them yourself.”



“Promise me that!” Summer begs, her green eyes downcast, her short blond locks braided across her shoulders.



Blue takes a deep breath and nods, “I promise, for you I promise to think of another way.” And with that the girls head cautiously down the deserted hallway.

~*~



The floor creaks beneath them as they carefully walk down the hallway, passing rooms. They looked down the staircase to see Blue and Summer begin walking down the hallway on the first floor.



“Paige did ya hear what I said?” Ana whispers quietly towards Paige’s direction.



Paige glanced up to Ana and shakes her head no.



“I said they should be heading up the fourth or third floor by now. But we gotta stick together, K.” Ana says quietly.



Paige nods nervously and walks beside Ana.



“You scared huh? Can’t blame ya, this is the big fight. The one that can damn the world or save it if we’re lucky.” Ana whispers.



Paige nods her head and gulps, “I’ve never seen this place before. I kinda wish we can live our normal lives again before entering this job.”



Ana smiles, “But we’re special, we were chosen to save the world and that’s a big honor all in it self. Especially choosing us so young. Besides this is more exciting than living a normal life don’t ya think? I mean we got to see the Backstreet Boys!”



Paige rolls her eyes, “Yup and now we get to kill them. Tell me how wrong that is.” She states sadly.



Ana pats her shoulder and sighs, “I think I have an idea.”

~*~



He flings the bathroom door open and runs in it to see the wound. Pulling his shirt off, Howie stands there, trying to pull out the arrow that struck his back before hand.



“Let me help.” Brian whispers, tugging on the arrow. “K, buddy this is gonna hurt like hell. Try biting on this piece of wooden plank. K.”



Howie nods his head and bites into the small wooden plank, he’s holding in his hand. He closes his eyes waiting for the pain to come. Brian breaks half the arrow off and in a second, glances at Howie before pulling out the sharp arrow head engulfed in his back. The arrow head seemed to be stuck for a minute before it ripped out of Howie’s back, sending Howie to moan in extreme pain as tears edge their way out from Howie’s closed eyes. Blood rushed out of the open wound rapidly as Brian bandaged it up.



“Sorry D, I know that sucked. But you’re all better now.” Brian states happily. “Let’s get them, especially Ana. She played us lovely thinking she was working with us but was really helping them girls out.”



Howie nods his head and pulls his black t-shirt back on and throws on the red blazer. They head out the door as they hear Paige and Ana approach the top of the stairs on the third floor that they’re on. They walk quietly to the end of the hallway hidden by the shadows of the hall. The girls begin walking steadily down the hallway unaware who was waiting for them at the end of the deserted hallway.



Paige walks near a large oak door and turns the handle on it, pulling open the door. Paige’s eyes open wide as the sea of blood came crashing down on them both. Both girls were drenched in the living liquid as the ceramic tiles were covered in blood. The blood rushes out from the door and spreads out in the hallway.



“Great, just great, today is not my day. Second time I’m covered in this nasty stuff.” Mutters Paige annoyed. Ana shakes off some of the blood on her and stares at the end of the hallway.



A voice echoes down the hallway, “Well done, my ladies, you found where we store our food. Now you know that’s gonna cost ya now, that’s a big waste of food.” The figure states, stepping out of the shadows near the end of the hallway.



Paige stares at Brian and Howie. Brian holding a metal bat begins swinging it towards Paige’s direction. Paige grabs the bat in her hands and kicks him in the pelvis. He doubles over in pain as he holds his throbbing stomach. He grabs Paige’s leg and bites into it with his fangs. She yelps out in pain and she tries punching him on his back with her fists. Howie runs over to Ana with the same arrow used on him and he flings it at Paige. Ana runs over to Paige and protected the younger teen from the hit. She takes the arrow hit herself striking her on her chest.



“AWW!” Ana cries out as she slumps to the floor in pain. The blood was still rushing out of the door and the ceramic tiles were now completely covered in blood as the blood level is slowly rising.



Paige cries out, “Ana! Oh God! Ana! Are you ok?” She pushes Brian away and kicks him squarely on the nose.



He cries out in pain and slams Paige onto the floor on her back. The blood level was now at ankle level and still rising. Brian steps close to Paige and pulls her by her blood drenched hair. He puts her face to the ground trying to drown her in the mass of blood on the floor. She struggles, fighting away from Brian’s grasp. Howie stands beside her laughing, enjoying the scene. Ana in pain kicks Howie in the groin area, and he collapses on the floor aching. She struggles to get up and reaches for the metal bat that’s on the floor. Swinging the bat, she aims it towards Brian’s direction. She’s suddenly slammed on the blood infested floor by Howie and feels a stinging pain run down her body. She looks at Howie from the ground and sees Howie’s fangs cut open her flesh as he trials his fangs down her leg, cutting it open.



Ana gazes dizzily at Howie for a minute before her eyes shut close and she blacked out. Paige noticed this and using what she knew about pressure points pushed her pointer fingers near Howie’s vein on his neck. He screams out and clutches his neck before he jumps up and runs down the stairs disappearing from her sight. Brian laughs and takes Paige by surprise slamming her face against the bloody floor, he hold her head in the blood, hoping she could drown in it. She kicks him away and with her free hand pokes his eyes and using the same technique as she did on Howie, pokes his neck on his pressure point. He lets her go suddenly as he gags for air. He releases her and dizzily runs down the stairs away from the girls.



“Ana, Ana!” Paige shouts nervously. “Please tell me you’re alive!” She shouts with fright. Her body quivers from the sight of Ana’s immobile body. Picking her up in her arms, she walks down the hallway struggling to carry Ana’a weight down the stairs. Her heart hammers against her chest and she takes a deep breath steadily going down the stairs. She looks back on the third floor to see the blood flowing, trickling down the stairs covering the area with its liquid. The third floor was completely covered in blood and was going to cover the second floor with it shortly.

~*~



Summer stares at the large hallway, designed with its enormous arc shaped windows, reaching the floor and touching the ceiling. The moonlight filtered in the hallway casting an eerie light in the place. Long flowing red curtains hung on each window billowing in the wind from a small open window in the ceiling. The mahogany planks covered the floor and with each step, the planks groaned in pain, creaking. The walls are a plain cream color and no furniture of any type was in the room. Just the curtains which added for an eerie taste. The smell of redwood invaded their noses as they walk down the hallway.



Summer’s green eyes scroll the area as Blue walks quietly behind her.



“Are you sure they headed this way?” Summer asks concerned.



Blue nods her head and stares around the hallway to see anything that might stand out. Both women stand in silence as a quiet laughter was heard echoing in the hallway. A whisper from one of the guys vibrated in the room. “Wanna play?” The voice kept asking. Summer shuddered from how scary that voice sounded in the hallway. Footsteps were heard, as the floor creaked loudly. Both girls walked down the end off the hallway and stare back to where the lobby is.



“Nothin. I don’t get it.” Summer whispers confused. “Where can they be? It’s not like they can disappear from here. There’s no doorway and the only fastest way would be through the window.” Blue takes two steps and eyes the long deserted hallway.



Suddenly a tall figure appears from with in the shadows of the walls. Two more figures come from out behind the curtains and face the girls. Kevin looks at the two women in front of him. A.J. adjusts his dark blue base ball hat and stares intensely at the women. Nick cocks his head to the side and smiles licking his lips.



“Won’t this be fun? It’s seems a little out numbered though! Hope ya don’t mind that.” A.J.’s raspy voice echoes, vibrating off the walls.



Kevin walks towards Blue, his green eyes staring at her strongly, causing Blue to shiver from his gaze. Summer gulps and looks at Blue. It’s now or never. Summer thinks to herself. She takes the stake and runs to stab it though Kevin’s leg. Kevin however was too swift for this move and slams her with his arm, crashing her to slam her back against the wall. The day walkers showed their fangs and laugh as the fighting ensues. Blue with renewed energy pushed Kevin out her way and head for Nick.



His blue eyes open wide as he muttered, “Uh, oh.” He backs away quickly as Blue did a flying kick, hitting him on the jugular. He gasps and reaches for his neck, rubbing it painfully. He coughed, and blood begins to trickle out of his mouth. Spitting some blood out, he lowered his eyes in hate. “You little b…”



“Uh, uh, uh, I know your momma didn’t teach you to speak that way to women.” Blue speaks out interrupting Nick from what he was saying. Kevin grabs Blue by the hair as she turns in time to see Summer ducking from A.J. punches.



“He can speak to anyone, any way he wants to.” Kevin states to Blue who is struggling to get away from his grasp.



Summer backs away from A.J. as his chocolate eyes stare at her. “A.J. listen to me. You can stop this. Save yourself from this torture. You can’t keep killing. Even if you kill me another slayer will be ready for you to take you on. End the cycle now. Break it.” Summer whispers to A.J. She looks at Nick who seems to be in tremendous pain from the kick Blue gave him. His coughing was getting more difficult and some blood would come out every so often. He collapses on his knees and continued coughing as Blue struggles to fight with Kevin. She backs away and runs to Blue, holding on to her.



“We have to think of something. I can’t kill him or any one of them.” Summer cries out scared.



Blue looks up at the black wires aligning the ends of the wall. She has a plan but she’s not sure how’ll she pull it off. She stares at Summer as Kevin and A.J. make their way to them. She whispers for Summer to take on Kevin.



“I’ll take A.J. I think I have an idea, just gotta figure out how to do it.” Blue whispers to Summer.



Summer nods and she runs around to Kevin’s backside. She jumps on his back, stepping on his spine, pushing her weight down on him. He collapses on the floor surprised by the turn of events and tries to swing Summer off his back. Summer grabs his head and bangs it hard against the mahogany floor. He cries out in pain and tries to grab her leg. She swiftly does a back flip off him and slams into him as he cries out in pain. He grabs her and pulls out her hair, yanking off some blond strands along with skin.



Screaming in pain, she reaches for her injured head and tries to hold back tears. Meanwhile, Blue threw a small stake towards A.J.’s direction hitting him in the hand. The stake went directly into his hand as he lets out a loud defying scream. Blood oozes from his hand as he stares at the terrible damage done to his hand. He realized he would need to go the hospital and get surgery for the stake to be pulled out. Using the stake in his hand as a weapon, he begins swinging it towards Blue direction.



Kevin runs up to Summer and grabs her waist. “Tonight, is your lucky night” Kevin whispers manically to her. Suddenly the walls in the hallway begin shaking violently as blood begins seeping through the walls. The blood trickled down the walls splashing onto the mahogany planks. The floor was getting soaked in the blood as it rushes down the walls like a waterfall. Everyone stares around in confusion as Blue pulls Summer near one of the windows.



Blue whispers into Summer’s ear the plan she concocted. Summer, nodding her head, stares at the room slowly getting filled with blood in amazement. She’ll wait a few more minutes before she puts the plan in action. If everything works out well, she’ll survive the terror.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
What Lies Ahead by Jamelet
“Day Walker”



**~Chapter Thirty-five- What Lies Ahead~**



She gazes at the walls as the rush of blood continues flowing down, splashing down onto the mahogany waxed floor. The three men rush towards the girls, with Nick behind struggling to walk, clutching his throat in pain. A.J. begins to walk quickly in the lead with Kevin rapidly walking besides him.



“Oh God! They’re coming to us!” Shouts a nervous Summer towards Blue. Her green pleading eyes begged Blue to put the plan in action now. Blue stares at Summer and rushes to the edge of the hallway.



“K, Summer, ready! GO!” Shouts Blue over the loud crashing waves of blood. Her petite body seemed hidden in the darkness and the crashing blood was making it difficult to walk.



Summer looks back one more time to see A.J. and Kevin only a few feet away from her and using the little strength she has left in her body, she leaps on Blue’s back, throwing her legs down in front of Blue’s shoulders.



“Hurry, girl you’re not exactly light!” Mutters Blue slightly annoyed.



Laughing, Summer stretches her arm near the wire and grabs the thick black wire in her hands. Pulling out a knife, she cuts into the live wire. Sparks of bright yellow electricity dance out of the broken wire.



“Careful” Whispers Blue, as she notes the men were almost near them. Only about five feet away separated them from the day walkers. She stares at Summer, who jumps off Blue holding the live wire in her hands away from her body.



“Ready?” Summer asks, her short blond locks waving in the breeze.



Blue shakes her head, and steps to the large window, ready to break it with her leg. Summer shakes her head sadly and says a soft good bye before dropping the wire. What happened next, happened so fast, it was hard to believe it took place in only a mere thirty seconds. Blue crashes the window wrapping her hand around Summer’s wrist pulling her to jump out the window with her. During the crashing, A.J. grabs Blue’s neck, leaving a hard fingerprint mark on her neck. Since they were already on the first floor, a small leap was all it took to get them out the house and into safety. They landed dully on their knees and ducked their heads into their chest as a ball of flame erupts in the bloody hallway of the mansion. Within seconds, the house burst into flames as fire begins eating away at the levels of the house.



Summer curled on the hard cold grass, begins shaking in fear. Blue crawls over to Summer and pulls her in to a hug. “It’s ok, it’s over now. They won’t hurt you or any of us any more.” Blue whisper softly into Summer’s ear. Summer threw her arms around Blue’s shoulder crying.



“I can’t believe this! Why? Why did I have to kill them?” Summer shouts hysterically shaking in pain and fear.



Blue tries to calm Summer down, “Shhh, it had to be done. I kept my promise, you didn’t really kill them. The fire did.” Blue whispers gently. Blue groans in pain and holds her neck which is soaking in blood. Summer sniffs quietly and believes Blue must have gotten cut with the glass.



Summer sniffs and dries her tears away with her hand. “Do you think Ana and Paige made it out?”



Blue smiles and points over to the two figures standing a mile away from the burning house, “They made it!”



Summer grins and gently grabbing Blue by the arm, both women walk their way to the girls. After reaching the girls, all embrace in a comforting hug.



“Man, we’re all alive.” Whispers Summer, her tears rolling down her blood streaked face. Blue runs over to Ana who is still unconscious from the earlier incident and stares at hurt Ana.



“Is she ok? What happened?” Blue states nervously, picking up the unconscious Ana from Paige’s arms.



“She got in a fight and was struck with an arrow in her chest. Please, you guys, save her! She risked her life for me. I was the one who was gonna get hit with it. She ran in front of me and took the shot herself to save me!” Screams out Paige hysterically.



Summer grabs her and shakes her gently. “Calm down, we need to get Blue and Ana to the hospital now.” Her green eyes shine brightly, staring into the blue grey eyes of Paige.



“Ok. Ok, you’re right. Let’s go.” Whispers a frightened Paige, picking up Ana from Blue’s arm. While bending down, Paige had a small cut near her lower back where Summer noticed a small tattoo of a red dragon in a black circle.



“Wait, wait, hold up! Paige, what the hell is that on your back?” Summer mutters curious. Finally letting the thought of what that tattoo represented after seeing it on the Boys, Summer gasped. “Uh, Uh, no! NO! You can’t be!” Summer screams out backing away from Paige. “You’re one of them! All this time and you’re one of them. It’s because of you that they came for us. That’s how they found all of us! Because of you!”



“Wait, wait, Summer, no, I’m not like that! Please, I meant no harm for you. You’re safe, it’s ok. I’m here fighting to help you stop them.” Paige whispers quietly, her tears sliding down her eyes, wiping away a trail of blood from her face.



“Summer, trust her, it’s ok. She’s with us. I know it’s a lot to swallow right now, but it’s ok. She’s cool, believe me. It took a while for me to really see if Paige really was on our side, but now I know she is.” Blue states calmly, smiling gently. Blue’s neck was dripping with blood, as the cut on her neck begins stinging. “Ah, Ow!” yells Blue, clutching her neck.



“You’re neck must have gotten cut on some glass shards when we jumped out the window. I’ll take you to a doctor now, to get that checked out. Paige, you get Ana to the emergency room immediately. K. I’ll meet you in the lobby of the first floor later on in the hospital. K.” Whispers Summer quietly. With that the women rush into St. Mark’s Hospital, located near the mansion about two miles off pass the cemetery. Before entering the hospital, Summer turns to look back to see the reminisce of the mansion that once stood so demanding. The sanctuary is destroyed and for that, it relived Summer. But her heart broke to know that within that house, stood the men that use to bring and touch many lives just with their voices. But she destroyed that and took away from the public something that brought joy to many other lives.



“It’s ok, to feel bad for what you did. It’s not easy to live with the idea that lives are gone. But remember they weren’t really humans to begin with.” Paige whispers sadly walking down the hallway to take Ana to the hospital room.



Summer gulps and walks down the long white hallways smelling of medicine, anesthetics and ting of death. She honestly couldn’t stand the sight nor the smell of hospitals. But she pushed those thoughts aside and made her way to Blue’s room. Blue was taken from Summer’s arms a few minutes ago and now she is resting in a small hospital room to help heal her. The bright lights and the intense white walls gave Summer a nauseous feeling in her stomach walking down the hallway that leads to Blue’s room.



The door opens softy to reveal Blue resting quietly on a bed with an IV in her arm. Her neck was patched up with a small cotton patch and her brown eyes lie hidden beneath her closed eye lids. Blue’s normally peach complexion turned into a sickly ashen pale color. Summer pulls a gray folding chair next to Blue’s bedside. Her green eyes follow the IV and sees it connected to a large black machine, the heart monitor, hanging from the wall.



Beep, beep, beep. The heart monitor continues making the only sound in the room. Summer gently holds Blue’s left hand and stares at her sleeping friend. “Hey, you up?” Whispers Summer quietly.



A small smile spreads across Blue. “Yeah, I’m up. What’s up?” Blue quietly whispers.



“You. And I’m glad you’re fine. Paige went with Ana to another room down the hall. She’s doing well, Ana that is. In fact, she was telling all the nurses how brave she was and how she practically saved Paige’s life. The nurses were laughing and were glad to see Ana survived even through the injury she endured.” Summer states giggling slightly recalling the excitement when Ana opened her eyes to talk.



Blue nods her head and she looks at Summer curiously. “Summer, I found out what happened to me back there. The cut on my neck is more serious than we thought.”



Summer holds Blue’s hand tightly, “Well, what exactly is it?” Summer states nervously.



“Summer, do me favor. Will ya?” Blue states quietly, her voice dropping away.



“I’ll do whatever, you know that. You helped me through everything. It was because of your faith and confidence I did the things I did.” Summer replies, staring at Blue’s sad brown eyes.



Blue grips her hand tightly around Summer’s hand and with her right hand, she leans over the other side of the bed to pull out something. Blue places the item in Summer’s hand and clutches Summer’s fingers around it. Summer’s green eyes shot open as she opens her hand to reveal a small wooden stake.



“Wh, what do you want me to do with this?” asks Summer nervously. Her heart is banging against her chest and her breathing increases rapidly.



“Summer, they’re not dead.” Blue states. Her vision seemed unfocused as she gazes over to Summer.



“What! No! That can’t be! We saw the house burn down! They died in it. There’s no way they could have left the house so quickly. We didn’t see them near the house as it completely burned down. You saw how fast that fire started with the amount of blood in the house. I and you know they couldn’t have survived that!” Replies Summer quickly, her grip on Blue’s hand never loosened.



“Trust me Summer, I know they didn’t die. I can sense their presence nearby. They must have gone underground in a basement in the house that we didn’t know about. But they’re still alive.” Blue states quietly.



“Oh, the watcher instincts kicking again, huh?” Summer states smiling slightly.



“No, a vampires instincts.” Blue states softly.



Summer releases her grip and stands up abruptly in shock. Her green eyes stare in shock at Blue.



“I’m changing, Summer. I must have been bitten when we were jumping out of the window.” Blue states sadly. “My soul is losing the battle now. Please, I give the stake to you so you can kill me now. Kill me now before I die and resurrect dead. Please Summer, don’t let me live like this!” Blue cries out, her brown eyes wet with tears.



Summer feels the stinging rising in her eyes as tears edge their way to fall. “God, what Kevin whispered in my ear in coming true.”



“What did he say to you?” Whispers Blue in between screaming in pain.



Sniffing, Summer wipes her tears away. “He said, tonight, one will not live.”



“And that one, is me right?” Blue whispers.



Summer shrugs her shoulders, “I guess so. Please don’t do this! I can’t kill you!” Shout Summer in fear.



Blue nods her head, “It’s the only way. Other than that, I won’t be free. Please Summer, sent me free, I wanna know I can get to heaven and not be turned away because I’d be a demon.” Her brown eyes wet with tears as pain crosses her face. “Hurry, it’s hurts so much! End this pain now, Summer, I trust you. You trusted me, now it’s my turn!” And with that Blue opens Summer’s hand to reveal the stake.



Summer sees the pain in Blue’s eyes and wants to help ease any discomfort Blue is feeling. Summer leans to Blue’s forehead and gives a friendly good bye kiss on her forehead. “I’ll miss you. I’ll get them for you. You don’t deserve this pain. Goodbye friend.” And with that, Summer closes her wet green eyes, and pushes the stake through Blue’s chest. Screaming was heard in the room and Summer realizes that was she was the one screaming, not Blue. She hears the heart monitor end its beep abruptly and a long steady loud steady beep rose breaking the still silence, showing that Blue is gone. Summer continues screaming, she buries her head in her arms and holds Blue’s cold hand, her warm tears crashing down on the cold flesh. She pulls out the stake and stands up calling for anyone to come in the room. Three doctors rush in followed by two nurses and examine Blue’s body. Summer hides the stake in her small back pack and walks down the hallway, shaking so hard she was close to collapsing on the ground. She meets Paige in the hallway and falls into her arms crying hysterically. After explaining the situation, Paige joined in the crying.



“Now what?” Paige mutters sadly. Wiping away fallen years from her blood streaked face.



“We get revenge.” Replies Summer quietly in anger. She enters Ana’s room followed by Paige to break the upsetting news to Ana.

~*~



“That’s sucked A.J. Really it did. You should stick to singing. Storytelling is not you’re thing.” Aaron states smiling.



A.J. stares at the young teen lying on his back on the carpet, stretched out. “Please, you were all in the story. I don’t know what you’re bugging about.”



Aaron’s brown eyes stare at A.J. lazily shaking his head. “Whatever, man. I ain’t even gonna bother.” A.J. states annoyed. A.J. zips his book bag up not noting that a small black and blue journal fell out from the bag. He slings his bag over his shoulder and walks over to the front door. “Yo, tell your brother not to be late. We got to all meet management at one. He’ll probably forget if you don’t remind him. K. Yo, tell your mom I said hi. I’ll see ya later shorty.” A.J states ruffling Aaron’s hair, and stepping out in the daylight walking to his black Mercedes Benz.



Aaron waves a quick goodbye and closes the door. He rushes over to the black and blue journal that had fallen from A.J’s book bag. Picking it up, he flips to the first page to see a beautiful handwritten note. He gazes his eyes down the end of the page to see the signature, Summer, printed neatly at the bottom of the page. His mouth drops open and the book falls from his hands. His throat went dry and his breathing begins to increase in fear. He feels his heart hammering against his chest as he realizes what A.J. was telling him wasn’t a story but his life. Now the question that stood out in Aaron’s head is who will stop A.J. and the others from hurting more people?

~*THE END*~



OR IS IT?
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=374