No Title...yet by Haylie
Summary: Nick witnesses a murder and is asked to testify in court. The murderer kidnaps Aaron and Nick has to either send an innocent man to jail for murder or let Aaron die.....i know i know summary sucks, promise the story's better
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Group, Other
Genres: Action, Angst, Drama, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2881 Read: 2411 Published: 07/15/03 Updated: 07/18/03

1. Kya by Haylie

2. Nick by Haylie

Kya by Haylie
Kya sat in a comfortable couch, legs crossed, twirling her layered medium length coconut brown hair. The eighteen-year-old girl that worked undercover for the FBI was currently listening to her boss, Tom, for her next assignment with her partner, Jason Matthews.
“We’ve got to arrest this man. He’s a convicted rapist. The only thing that we know about his whereabouts is that he goes to a strip club every night. We don’t know where he lives, where he works, nothing. Now, I need you two to arrest him because if I sent the police, he would be able to run away. It’s not hard to lose a person in those places. So I need you guys to get him cornered first, make sure that he can’t get away, and THEN reveal your true identity and arrest him. There will be a police car outside waiting to take him. Use whatever means are necessary.” Tom stood up and left the room.
“How are you supposed to corner a guy at a strip club,” Jason complained. “I mean, seriously.”
“We could use one of those rooms,” Kya voiced out loud.
“And how are we supposed to convince him to go into one of those rooms?”
“By whatever means necessary,” Kya repeated, understanding the full meaning of the words for the first time.
Jason, it seemed, grasped the meaning also. “You have got to be kidding.”
Kya didn’t answer. This wasn’t how her job was supposed to be. It was supposed to be “go to work, kick some ass, arrest some people, go home happy”, not “go to a strip club, pretend to be an exotic dancer, and lure the criminal into a room with sexual moves”.
“You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to,” Jason said quietly. He seemed to have read Kya’s mind again. “I’m sure we can come up with something else.”
“There’s nothing else.” Kya replied, her voice flat. She had to do this. She would do this. Doing this could possibly save another girl from being raped. “I’m gonna go shop for something to wear.”
“You sure?” Jason asked, concerned. “This could be really dangerous, he is a rapist.”
Danger’s part of the job description,” Kya said matter-of-factly. She got up, grabbed her purse, and headed out the door.



That night Kya stood in front of her full-length mirror staring at her reflection. She was sure that the girl that was looking back at her was not Kya Carter. She was wearing a magenta strapless bra that just barely covered her nipples with a matching thong. She was actually going to have to be seen in public in that thing. She sat down on her bed and took a few seconds to collect herself. Jason would be here any moment to pick her up to go to the club. THAT club…where she’d have to dance on stage in THE costume.
A honk outside told her that her ride had arrived. Taking a big breath, she grabbed her long, knee long, thank God, brown coat and went down the stairs, buttoning her coat down on the way.
She stepped out into the warm summer night and walked to the car, hopping into the passenger seat. Without the exchange of even a mere “hello”, Jason backed the car out and they were off.
Kya was glad for the lack of conversation. She wasn’t in the mood to talk, and knew Jason sensed that. She didn’t know if she could, even if she wanted to. Finally, when they were parked outside the club, Jason said his first words to her.
“I’ve got the warrant and my ID with me. Do you wanna give me your ID, cause it might be a bit hard to carry while…” He trailed off, looking really uncomfortable.
Without saying anything, Kya took her ID out of her coat and handed it to him.
They exited the car and made their way towards the club. It was now time for Kya’s first words of the night. “Find the man we’re after, then get into the front where I can see you. I’ll lap dance you first, so you can tell me who he is. Then get into room nine, wherever that is, I’ll find out backstage. Get whoever’s in there out, and be there hiding when we come in. Once I close the door, get in front of the door, take your gun out and arrest him,” she ordered, and without so much as waiting for a response, she showed the guard her driver’s license and stepped into the club.



Backstage, about to make her appearance, Kya took to few deep breaths to try and calm herself, but she knew it was not use whatsoever. She attempted to concentrate on the job at hand. Room nine, fifth door on the right, fifth door on the right…
She was still wearing her coat, wanting to keep it on as long as possible. She heard a man behind her say, “On in ten, nine, eight…” Kya flung her coat onto the floor and faced the curtain, ready to step through it at one, which came much too quickly for her preference. “Four, three, two…ONE!” She felt a push on her bare back and was through the curtains.
The spotlight shone directly on her. It blinded her eye, making it hard to see. Loud whistles and whoops came from all around her. A shaky smile that didn’t reach her eyes was all the best she could do. As her pupils adjusted to the light, she saw a skinny pathway in front of her that led to a round stage with a pole at a center. With one hand on her hip and the other swinging unnaturally by her side, she cat-walked as slowly as possible without having people notice. Arriving at the center way too early for comfort level (time was really not being her friend tonight), she grabbed the pole with her once swinging hand. Glancing to her right at the other stage, she quickly memorized the authentic stripper’s moves and focused her attention on copying them. She wrapped one bare leg around the pole and leaned back until her arm was pulled straight, her other arm hanging at her side. She heard shouts of approval from the crowd. Getting back into a standing position, she searched the crowd for Jason, whom she found loyally standing in the center front, pushing and shoving to stay there. Feeling a bit better, she stepped off the stage, only to have her bare behind slapped playfully by the men. She could smell alcohol in the air. Normally, if someone had slapped her there, she would have punched him and wrestled him to the ground. Well, actually, that didn’t sound like such a bad idea now…but she fought the urge. She made her way to Jason as quick as she could without losing the laid-back attitude that she had on the outside.
Upon reaching him, she put her one hand on the back of his head and leaned closer. He did the same. To anyone watching, it looked like they were nibbling on each other’s ears. But in reality they were exchanging messages.
“Fifth room on the right,” Kya whispered.
“Second man to my left,” Jason whispered back.
Kya glimpsed over, “Beard, messy dark brown hair, eyebrow piercing, a bit overweight?”
“Bingo.”
Stepping back from the safety of Jason, from being protected, back into the dangerous crowd, Kya made her way over, touching the man between them gently on the chin, so that it would not look suspicious, just skipping him. She then came in front of the man, the criminal, the rapist, and tentatively wrapped her arms around his rough neck. Almost immediately he grabbed her rear and yanked her as close as possible to him, his fingers digging into her skin. His breath didn’t have the smell of alcohol in it but instead it had a sour stench, as if he hadn’t brushed in a long time. She wanted to throw up, but of course, that wasn’t an option at the moment. She felt her eyes watering up and couldn’t believe she was doing this. Her parents would never have approved, but unfortunately they were on their second honeymoon somewhere in Europe and wouldn’t be back for another two weeks. She blinked rapidly to clear her vision and the tears. And the fact that that her body and his were grinding together and their hips pressed together moving to the beat of the music as he controlled everything and wouldn’t let go of her behind didn’t exactly help. Another unhelpful fact was that hard object she felt against the front of her hip…
She spoke softly into his ear. “How much for a room?”
He pressed even more into her, if that was possible. “I like you, so… eighty bucks.”
Kya swallowed. These girls were crazy, going into a room with a monster like this for eighty dollars. Did they have any dignity at all?
She said unsteadily, “Sold.”
They walked, or rather stumbled, to room nine. He pressed into her from behind, her now feeling the firm object on her exposed rear. One large hand played over her nearly naked breasts as another played around the front and bottom of her thong. She led him as quickly as she could to the room. Almost there, she froze. His hand had just went inside her thong. Seeing this, he hissed, “Like that, do you…”
She felt him searching for an entrance. Now this was going too far. These girls actually let guys do this to them that they don’t know? Hello, people?! DISEASES!!! She grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand out. It took some strength, and a normal girl would not have been able to. She felt his angry stare. Knowing she’d have to do something to make up for that or else he would leave, she made herself turn around to face him and gave his groin a little squeeze, feeling sick. She said as seductively as she could muster, “Wait till we’re inside, it’ll be worth the wait, I promise.”
This seemed to work. The anger left his eyes and she turned around. His hands went back to their original position and so did his body. Breathing hard, she stammered up to the door of room nine. Pushing it open, the room appeared empty, but she knew where Jason was hiding. It was the only place he could hide: behind the door. The moment they were inside the room, even with the door still open, his hand went inside again. It happened so fast that in less than two seconds she felt his middle finger at her entrance. Not having an excuse now, and not caring if she hadn’t heard the door shut, cause she knew Jason was in here, because she trusted him with her life, she brought her elbow back and connected it hard with his stomach. Howling in pain, he let go of her and doubled over. She spun around and threw her leg up to kick him in the side, but he was ready this time. He seized her leg and twisted it, causing her to fall to the ground. It was then that she heard the door slam. He looked up, and during that half-second of distraction Kya reached a leg out and tripped him. He went down, and Jason ran over, straddling on top of his back, and jammed the gunpoint down into his neck. He froze at the touch of it, allowing Jason to handcuff him and bring him up against the wall conducting a body search and coming out with one gun and two knives.
The two took him out to the police car that was waiting, as said would be, and returned to get Kya’s coat. As she walked through the club, she found it a lot more welcoming than before, now that her job was done. Another day of work was completed.




please review and tell me what you thought :)
Nick by Haylie
Nick Carter strolled through the one and only quiet spot he was ever able to find near L.A: a small beach hidden by a forest surrounding it. It was a few hours drive from his house, but it was the only place that he could just relax and get away from his hectic life. He loved coming here. It rejuvenated and refreshed him. However, that was not the case tonight. He was strolling next to the ocean, the waves brushing up against his bare feet, when he heard yelling come from the forest. This was unusual, as he had never heard or seen another person in the forest or the beach ever since he had found his hideout. Cautiously, he left the ocean that had been lit up by the moon on the mild summer night and went into the dark woods, following the sound of the voices. As he neared them, he could start making out what they were saying.
“You’ve been stealing money from the company, YOUR company, for ages! Don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about!” an irate woman shouted.
“There, there, don’t get hysterical. We can settle this like civil human beings. How much money would you like?” a man said calmly.
Nick, hidden safely by the trees, could now see the people. A furious short, skinny women was in an altercation with a large, overweight man. Another man that was in between their height as well as weight stood to the side, as if not knowing what to do. If it had not been for the words coming out of their mouths, the scene would have been rather comical.
The women scoffed in disbelief. “Get it through your fuckin’ thick skull. This isn’t about money! I’m turning you in!”
“I’m afraid I can’t let you do that.” The man continued his calm tone, but Nick could see him stiffen.
“I’d like to see your sorry ass try to stop me!” She turned on her heal and started walking away. “Let’s go, Michael.” The man who had been standing there not saying anything followed her.
The man she’d been arguing with took a black metal object out of his jacket. It wasn’t until he heard a click that Nick realized it was a gun. The woman and Michael froze. Then suddenly Michael spun around, with an identical object in his hand, as if expecting this. “Drop your gun.”
“You drop yours.”
The two men glared at each other, guns aimed and cocked. All of a sudden the shorter man brought out a second gun and had it cocked and aimed at the woman in a flash. It was then that Nick finally came to his senses. He quietly backed away from the scene and whipped out his cell phone, calling 911. He finished and hung up, not wanting to go back to the scene. He’d just wait here until the police came, he reasoned. He waited for around 10 minutes before hearing the sirens. His breath of relief was cut short as a gunshot rang in the air, causing him to jump, and then there was silence. A horrible deadly silence. It was broken as men’s enraged voices filled the air. There wasn’t a woman’s voice among them, Nick noticed.
Quickly, he made his way back to the scene, even though he didn’t know why. He felt nauseous as he saw what had happened. The woman lay on the ground, not moving, blood soaking through her shirt. The obese man was trying to get away as Michael wrestled him on the ground. He’d shot her. Nick felt numb, not believing his eyes.
The police arrived. They’d arrested both the men and nurses had put the woman in an ambulance before anyone noticed Nick, who was still paralyzed by shock.
A police man that slightly resembled the criminal a bit approached Nick. “It was you that called?”
His voice not really working, Nick simply nodded.
“Would you testify as a witness?”
Nick merely nodded again, the lump in his throat still growing.
Handing him a piece of paper and a pen, the police man said, “Write your name and phone number, please, along with your cell phone number.”
With a trembling hand, Nick did as he was told.
He took back the pen and paper. “I’ll call you when we have a date set.” He walked away.
That was it? Nick had expected a long interrogation of what had happened, or at least a bit more information than that, for instance, the police man’s name. Oh well, he hadn’t wanted to talk about it anyway. In a sort of a trance, he made his way through the woods back to his car.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=395