Stage Fright by LenniluvsBrian
Summary: A lil' bit of stage fright, a lil' bit of kindness when it's needed most. Lil' bit of romance for our pure enjoyment.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 8090 Read: 12623 Published: 05/11/05 Updated: 06/26/05

1. Kindergarten by LenniluvsBrian

2. From This Moment by LenniluvsBrian

3. Surprise! by LenniluvsBrian

4. Interview & Flashback by LenniluvsBrian

5. Date... by LenniluvsBrian

6. Searching For The Right One by LenniluvsBrian

7. Beautiful You Are... by LenniluvsBrian

Kindergarten by LenniluvsBrian

A.N.: This is based on the adorable dream I had on the night of Dec. 26th, 2001. Most of it is the actual dream, while parts of it are just parts I thought up and added. It was written on Dec. 27th-28th and finished Dec. 29th, 2001. (I worked on it from 10/11pm-1am and for a while Dec. 29th afternoon, as I'd somehow lost four pages [I had interruptions any other time I sat down to write as well]). Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself & story idea. Never give out my last name either, just make 'em up. Thank-you.


"Okay class, we're leaving for the auditorium now," Mrs. Keelman informed her kindergarten class. "Remember, you're to stand with your vocal range and where your group stands."

"Yes, Mrs. Keelman," the class replied. "We will."

The class then made its way to the auditorium for the school's annual talent show. Once there, they quickly and quietly scurried up the aisle and to the stairs leading up to the stage.

"Don't forget the song you're to sing," Mrs. Keelman told them. "Also, Lenore, don't forget you're to sing first."

The students nodded as they made their way up the stairs and onto the stage.

As Lenore made her way up the stairs, she glanced out at the audience and froze.

"Oh my God! There's so many people!" She thought nervously. "I can't do this! I just can't!"

She continued on her way, stopping suddenly when she realized she couldn't remember the song they were to sing.

"Uh-oh!" She thought panically. "I'm in big trouble!"

She spotted one of her fellow classmates, who was also her best friend, and scurried over to where he was before he had the chance to make it to his group.

Six-year-old Brian paused when he felt someone tug on his sleeve. He turned onlt to find Lenore standing there with a frightened look on her face. "Brian! I've forgotten the words to the song!" She hissed. "I don't remember what we're to sing!"

"Lenore, what are you talking about?" Brian asked. "We just sang the song yesterday."

"I know, but I can't remember what it was," she told him. "My mind's gone blank!"

They lined up in front of their two separate groups, as they both had first parts. But instead of remaining quiet like they were supposed to, they continued to talk.

"You gotta tell the teacher, or you'll ruin the whole song!" Brian informed her.

"But she'll be mad," Lenore returned. "I don't wanna be in trouble."

"Shh!" A couple of their classmates hissed.

"But you just gotta tell her!" Brian stated, then shut his mouth, as he'd noticed their teacher giving them a Look.

"Brian, I'm scared," Lenore whispered. "What will everyone think?"

"You can't let everyone down by messing up the song," Brian rejoined. "They'd be madder then."

"But I got another song stuck in my head!" She cried.

"What song?" Brian questioned curiously.

"Star Spangled Banner," she said quietly. "It keeps playing over in my head."

"Tell her!" Brian insisted.

Lenore summed up her courage, what little she had, then got the teacher's attention.

"Miss! Miss!" She hissed. "Miss!"

"What is it Lenore?" Mrs. Keelman demanded. "We're abotu to start you know."

"I know Miss, and I'm very sorry," Lenore apologized. "But I've forgotten the words to the song."

"You what?!?!" Mrs. Keelman exclaimed. "You've got to be kidding me."

"I'm sorry Miss, but I don't even remember the name of the song we're to sing," Lenore said, almost in tears. "I can't! I just can't! I've tried, but it won't come!"

Mrs. Keelman turned to thr audience then.

"Sorry ladies and gentlemen, but we're having a minor vocal crisis," she replicated. "We'll be no more than a couple of minutes."

She then signalled for the class to come down off the stage and over to where she was standing.

Lenore was the last one off the stage, and arrived at the group just in time to hear the teacher blame her for their little mishap.

"It seem children, that Lenore's forgotten the words and title of the song we're to sing," she began. "Therefore, I'm afraid we can't sing it anymore, as she's a first part and it's too late to switch her to a smaller part."

The class groaned and a few of her classmates glared at her. They then shoit suggestions at the teacher.

"How's about Old MacDonald, Miss?" One student asked. "We all know that."

"What's Old MacDonald?" Lenore asked herself. "I don't know the words to that."

"Wait!" Lenore piped up. "How's 'bout we sing Star Spangled Banner? Brian an' I know it better. Then y'all can sing O'Canada."

"I don't know," Miss Keelman sighed, as she thought about it.

"Please Miss," Lenore begged. "It's the only song I remember the words too. It's stuck in my head and everything!"

"Fine, we'll sing the national anthems," Mrs. Keelman retorted. "Lenore, you and Brian are to sing the Star Spangled Banner. It's only fair, seeing as you're the only two who know the song. But, you'll still join the rest of the class in singing O'Canada."

"Yes Miss," Lenore whispered.

The class hurried back onto the stage, and very quickly resumed their original positions.

"I'm afraid we've had to change our song, as one of our leads has forgotten the original," Mrs. Keelman informed the audience and the judges. "We'll be singing two other songs instead."

"Whenever you're ready," she told the pianist. "I've given you the correct music. Please bare with the children as not all of themknow both songs by heart."

The music began and Lenore exchanged a nervous/worried look with Brian. She stood on her tiptoes in order to reach her mic, as they hadn't lowered hers, as they'd done Brian's.

"Oh say! Can you see, by the dawn's early light," she began.

As she sang, Brian joined in, their voices blending perfectly. They sang as though it'd been planned all along.

"What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming? Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight," they harmonized.

Meanwhile, the audiences, as well as their classmates, were in total awe as to just how well the two of them sang. Their voices were so powerful, as though they were at least ten and not five/six years old. Everyone in the room, young and old, were totally captivated by their strong, angelic voices. Even the pianist was so amazed, that he'd stopped playing and just sat there listening to them.

"O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly steaming? And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air, Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there."

The two of them were singing their hearts out, giving the song all they had in them. They felt as though they were in a world of their own and completely forgot about all the people gawking soundlessly at them. As they neared the end of the song they reached out to one another and held hands, not quite realizing they'd done so.

Brian then walked over to stand next to Lenore with his mic in his hand, although the microphones weren't supposed to be removed from their stands.

"O say does that Star Spangled Banner yet wave O'er the land of the free," they sang, dragging the last note out. "And the home of the brave?"

They carried the last note untl they both felt as though their lungs would burst, then trailed off.

They were met with thunderous applause and a standing ovation. They smiled at each other, and gave the other's hand a squeeze.

"Well, there's no point in continuing the performance," the one judge stated. "As we've already made our decision."

"Though it was to be a class effort," another judge started. "I think we speak for everyone when we say..."

"This year's winners are, the god sent angels themselves, Lenore Bessie and Brian Littrell," the third judge finished. "Congratulations!"

The two looked at one another shocked. Lenore then hugged Brian and began to jump up and down, causing him to do the same as to keep his balance and not fall over.

"Now she jumps," one on-looker commented laughing.

They were passed their trophey, while in the process of bouncing like kangraroos.

"We won!" She cried excitedly. "Brian! We won!"

"I know!" Brian replied happily as they stopped jumping around, and he placed the trophey on the floor. "I heard."

They pulled apart, smiled at each other, then, for some unknown reason, quickly kissed.

"Aww," the audience sighed.

They smiled again and hugged once more.

"I told yah you could do it," Brian whispered. "I told yah!"

"Thanks," she whispered back. "You made me forget to be nervous."

From This Moment by LenniluvsBrian
A.N.: Hope y'all are likin' this dream based fic. I love it - of course! Lol. Well, Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself. Never give out my last name, only make them up. Thank-you.

Three years later.....

"And now, here are Lenore Bessie and Brian Littrell, singing From This Moment On," the announced informed everyone.

They walked out, Brian in a suit - Lenore in a sundress, and shyly smiled at the audience; they nervously glanced at the other, but felt re-assured when they saw that the other was just as scared.

The music began, and the two started the song they'd rehearsed for months.

"From this moment, life has begun," Brian sang.

"From this moment, you are the one," Lenore joined in.

"And right beside you, is where I belong, from this moment on," they harmonized.

They finished the song - and as usual - the pianist had stopped playing about half-way through, so they ended up singing a'cappella.

And again, as they did every year, the audience gave them a standing ovation and thunderous applause. Also, for the first time, there were a few shouts and whistles heard coming from the viewing crowd.

They bowed and moved off to the side of the stage so that the next performer could go on.

At the end of the talent show, the three judges - new ones as to be fair to everyone - announced the winners.

"Again, this year's winners are Lenore Bessie and Brian Littrell," the first judge exclaimed, passing the duet their trophy. "It's been an honour to hear the two of you sing."

"Thank-you, Sir," Brian replied, taking the trophy from him. "We appreciate it."

They bowed once more, then smiled at one another, kissed quickly, and hugged. This had been their little ritual since their very first live performance together. They knew they'd always keep it no matter what too.

Surprise! by LenniluvsBrian
A.N.: Well, hope y'all are liking this fic as much as y'all do my other ones. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself & story idea. Never give out my last name, just make it up. Thank-you.

Ten years later.....

"Singing alone - for the first time ever - here is Lenore Bessie," the M.C. introduced at the Tate's Creek High Annual Talent Show. "Before she begins, she'd like to say a few words first."

Lenore shyly walked out, and gave the audience a weak smile before speaking.

"Hey y'all," she said nervously. "As y'all have probably noticed, I'm missing my other half, better known as my partner. I'm afraid he can't be here today. As y'all know, he's gone off to join a pop group known as the Backstreet Boys. I was informed by him, that the group had other commitments to attend to today, and that I was to go on by myself. Please bare with me, as I've enver sung in front of an audience alone before. Thank-you."

The pianist began to play, and Lenore nervously started her favourite Reba McIntyre song.

"I could have waited forever, if I'd known that you'd be here. We could have shared our lives together, and held each other close all through the years," she sang. "But I met someone before you, and my heart just couldn't wait. So no matter how much I adore you, I've got to stand behind the promise that I made."

As she sang, she didn't notice the back doors open as five guys quietly entered the auditorium. She was also completely oblivious to the fact that one of them was sneaking up onto the stage as she began the chorus. She didn't even know he was there until he joined in.

"Where were you, when I could've loved you? where were you, when I gave my heart away?"

She trailed off after 'away', as she'd heard a voice she hadn't expected to hear, join in.

"All my life, baby I've been dreaming of you," Brian smiled, reaching out to take her free hand in his, silently encouraging her to go on.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes as they harmonized.

"But you came along, one promise too late. You came along, one promise too late."

Amazingly the pianist was still playing, and they were able to have their little music break. Lenore stared at her other half in disbelief; she was totally shocked that he'd come all this way just to sing with her in the talent show. The music break ended and they continued.

"I won't say that I'm sorry that I met you. I can't have you, but I never will forget you. Where were you, when I could've loved you? Where were you, when I gave my heart away? All my life, baby I've been dreaming of you. But you came along, one promise too late. You came along, one promise too late.

The music stopped and they went on to finish the song, totally putting their hearts into it, as they did every year - Lenore's voice over-powering his this time.

"Where were you, when I could've loved you? Where were you when I gave my heart away? All my life, baby I've been dreaming of you. But you came along, one promise too late. You came along, one promise too late."

Once they were done carrying out the last note, they embraced, Lenore beginning to cry into his chest.

Brian leaned down a little and whispered in her ear.

"You remember the beginning and chorus to our song, I'll Never Break Your Heart?"

She nodded, not moving her head from his chest.

"Then let's finish this show, shall we?"

He brought his left arm back around to where they'd both be able to sing into his mic.

"From the first day, that I saw your smiling face, honey I knew that we would be together forever," they began, swaying to the music in their heads. "Ooh, when I asked you out, you said no, but I found out, darling that you'd been hurt. You thought that you'd never love again. But I deserve a try honey, just once. Give me a chance and I'll prove this all wrong. You walked in you were so quick to judge. But honey he's nothing like me."

"I'll never break your heart. I'll never make you cry. I'd rather die, than live without you. I'll give you all of me, honey that's no lie," they went on. "I'll never break your heart. i'll never make you cry. I'd rather die, than live without you. I'll give you all of me, honey that's no lie."

No sooner did they finish the last line, than did Brian pull back a little, to wipe the tears off her face with the fingers on his right hand.

"Don't cry, Honey," he smiled sweetly. "You wowed 'em all on your own."

"You jerk!" She hissed, shoving him away from her.

The audience, who'd given them yet another standing ovation, half froze when they saw her shove him, then glare at him. The whistling and screaming died down some too.

Lenore gave him a menacing look for all of ten seconds, before smiling at him, kissing him quickly, and hugging him once more.

"You numskull," she giggled. "You scared me half to death when you began to sing."

Brian just smiled. "Honey, they're bringing you your trophy."

She looked at him oddly. "I won?"

"Well, duh!" He exclapmed joingly. "Like, hello, didn't I just say you wowed 'em all on your own?"

The judge passed her the trophy, then asked, "So, Lenore, how's it feel to have won the trophy by yourself this year?"

Lenore blushed somewhat. "I didn't do it on my own, Sir."

"Why, whatever do you mean?" He asked.

"I only won it 'cause someone insisted I go on without him," she answered. "Also, if it weren't for the fact that he made me sing to him everytime we talked, I wouldn't have been able to do it at all. I was so scared and nervous, but he encourage me every step of the way. He told me I had the voice to do it, so I had best do it or else."

Everyone in the auditorium hung onto her every word, as though she were a famous musician and not just another student.

"Therefore, this trophy, as usual is for the two of us. Not only 'cause he made me come out here today and sing by myself, but 'cause he flew all the way back home just to finish the song with me." She hugged Brian again, then the two of them walked to the back of the auditorium where the other guys were waiting. Once Lenore had spotted them, she groaned and buried her head into his chest.

"You could've at least told me you'd all be here," she mumbled into his shirt. "If I'd known that...."

"You wouldn't have sung any of the song along," Brian finished for her. "You honestly think I'd ruin the element of surprise just so you could try to talk your way out ofdoing something you love?"

"No," she muttered, her head still buried into him. "But a little hint of warning couldn't have hurt any either."

Brian just smiled and hugged her tighter. "Aww, Sweet Pea, you know I only mean well."

"I know," she sighed, resting her head on his shoulder. "But sometimes, you're just too good to me."

Interview & Flashback by LenniluvsBrian
A.N.: Yes, I'm back so soon! Lol. Mostly 'cause I can open "Notepad" - haha. Also, this one is longer 'cause I didn't feel like breaking stuff apart. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself & story idea. Never put my last name, just make it up. Thank-you.

Seven years later at a BSB press conference.....

"Mr. Littrell, is it true that you and Miss Bessie have secretly been dating?" One journalist asked. "We've seen pictures of you two kissing, hugging and holding hands."

"Sir, I believe you've heard wrong," Brian stated, reaching over to squeeze Lenore's hand lightly. "We've never dated one another in our lives, and are just bestest-best friends."

They'd all been shocked when management had requested that Brian and Lenore hold a press conference. They'd wanted them to to clear up the whole dating rumours and let people know what they were all about. The two of them were also to tell people about how they met all those years ago.

"Miss Bessie, do you remember the day you met Mr. Littrell?" A reporter questioned. "Or do you two not have a past together at all?"

"We've a past," Lenore snapped somewhat, as she was sick of being harrassed by the media. "I remember the day we met as though it were only yesterday."

"Probably was only yesterday too," someone whispered loudly.

Brian shot that person a Look, and the reporters and journalists calmed some.

"It was the first day of kidnergarten, and I was all nervous. My family had just moved to Canada from Kentucky, so I'd no friends yet," Lenore began. "When I entered the room, I tripped over my own two feet, hence my nickname, Queen Klutz. The teacher introduced me, then told me to tell everyone a bit about myself. I looked at the class, and suddenly felt sick to my stomach; the next thing I knew, I'd thrown up all over the floor. Before anyone could stop me, I dashed out of the room, and began to run for the doors leading to the playground. Once out on the playground, I heard someone call my name. I stopped abruptly, collapsing to the ground in tears, as I'd heard the names they'd called me before I fled the room. Needless to say, despite the fact it was only kindergarten, the other kids had said some pretty nasty stuff about me."

"I heard the voice call my name again, nd turned around, only to find a blond-headed boy standing there looking kind of worried," she continued. "He came over to me, and asked if I was okay. I sook my head no, and went on crying, as I knew I'd ruined any chance I had whatsoever of making new friends. Then he surprised mw, by pulling me into a hug, and telling me that everything was going to be okay."

"He stayed there with me until I was calm enough to go back inside. While we were out there, he introduced himself, and it was then I'd noticed he had an accent. I was curious, so I asked him where he was from. You can imagine my surprise when he told me that he too was from Kentucky and that he'd only moved to Canada the year before."

"When we re-entered the classroom, the other kids called me names, and shouted for Brian to come play with them. I expected him to go play with his friends, as I was just the new kid who threw up everywhere. Much to his friends dismay and my great joy, he refused their offers to play, and stuck by my side for the rest of the day. We became fast friends, and soon discovered that our fathers worked for the same company and had known each other since they were schoolboys."

"Needless to say, we've been bestest-best friends and totally inseparable ever since," Lenore finished. "The teachers used to call us bookends, as you nevre saw one without the other, unless one was sick. Although, it one was sick, rest-assured the other would be by their side by the time lunch hour rolled around. Never once did either of us get into trouble for that either, which shocked every kid we knew - ourselves especially."

"As y'all see, we've known each other quite a long time," Brian added. "I was six and she was five when we first met, as I'd been held back a year 'cause of my Hospital stay the year before."

"Do you love her, Mr. Littrell?" Someone shouted.

"I love her like a sister," Brian responded.

"Miss Bessie, do you love him?"

"I have for quite a while," Lenore blushed.

"Do you remember exactly when you fell in love with him?"

"As a matter of fact, I do," Lenore sighed dreamily, staring off into space.

Flashback.....

"You are so dating him!" Kelsey accused. "Don't deny it, as we saw you kiss him!"

"So what?" Lenore cried. "We've been kissing each other since we were in kidnergarten!"

"Liar!" Allison hsouted. "You only started kissing him this year 'cause you want him to remain your singing partner, when you know he deserves to be with one of us!"

Lenore couldn't hide her tears any longer, as these girls had been bugging her for the past two weeks about her relationship with Brian.

"Aw, look, we made the wench cry!" Jocelynn laughed. "Serves her right for being conceited, greedy, and stuck-up!"

Brian suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pulled his best friend into a hug.

"What's wrong, Hun?"

"Nothing," she mumbled as she cried into his shoulder. "Just the usual."

"These ladies bugging you again?" He queried, turning to glare at the girls.

Lenore nodded silently, praying the girls wouldn't deny it or attack her for telling him.

"Why, Brian, we wouldn't even dream of doing such a thing," Kelsey flirted. "We know just how much she means to you."

"Huh?" Allison said confused, receiving an elbow in her side from Jocelynn. "Oh, yeah, we do."

"Besides, we know if you had to choose, you'd choose one of us, as we're way better and more talented that she'll ever be."

Brian was mad then. "Listen up, and listen good you three! Don't you ever insult her again, and make her feel like a piece of crap! As far as I'm concerned, she's way better than you'll ever be! Also, if all the other girls in the playground were like you three, I'd pick Lenore over all of them any day!"

"What? Why?" They gasped.

"She's nicer, kinder, friendlier, more caring, has a big heart, more funny, prettier and is way more beautiful than all the girls in the school put together just 'cause she's her!" Brian retorted angrily. "If y'all don't like the factshe's my bestest-best friend and that we kiss occassionally, then y'all can get the heck outta my face and life and stay out for all eternity!"

He turned his back on then then, gently leading Lenore far awat from them.

"Fine!" They shouted. "Make the biggest mistake of your life!"

He turned on his heel. "Know what? Y'all can go screw a frigin' tree and hope it's willing to marry you, as I don't know of anyone else who ever will!"

He about-faced once more, walking faster than he'd originally intended too, but he wanted to put a big distance between them and the three girls. He led Lenore to the other side of the school, and around the cornero f the building, so they'd be off school property.

"Hun, don't listen to 'em," he stated pulling her into a hug. "They're just jealius 'cause you're better than they are and they know it."

"Why do they always gotta pick on me?" Lenore cried. "I ain't ever done nothing to them."

"Sweetcakes, I just told you why," Brian said softly. "They're also jealous of the fact that you mean way more to me than they ever will."

"It just hurts so to be called all those names," she sniffled.

"I know it does, but don't let 'em have the satisfaction of knowing that," he told her. "Don't let them know they can hurt you enough to make you cry."

"I'll try," she mumbled. "I will try."

"There's my girl," he smiled kissing the top of her head.

"You're too good to me, you know that?"

"Well, I do try."

They were silent for a few moments, before he spoke again.

"I love you Bunny," he whispered in her ear.

"I love you Bri-Bear," she whispered back.

End of Flash back.....

"Whoa," was the only word heard throughout the whole room.

"I'd enver seen him that mad before in my life," Lenore said, as she brushed a few tears from her eyes. "I've loved him ever since then."

Brian reached over then, and wiped her tears away with his thumbs.

"Don't cry Hun, 'cause then you'll make me cry."

"I don't mean to," she replied. "It's just, what you said that day meant so much to me."

"I know that and you know that, but I don't think the whole world wants to know that," he said softly as she leaned her head against his shoulder and he squeezed her hand. "Think of how half the fans are going to react."

"What? And they're not going to react to the fact we're pretty much cuddling on live T.V.?" She returned. "Hmm?"

"Okay, point well made," he sighed.

The conference ended then and the two of them walked out, the way they'd walked in - holding hands.

Date... by LenniluvsBrian
A.N.: Hey y'all! Hope y'all are likin' this fic! I loved it as a dream & hope y'all can enjoy it now that it's a fic! Lol. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself & story idea. Never give out last name, just make it up. Thank-you! Dedication: To Carrie Underwood, seeing as she just won American Idol tonight. And also to Bo Bice who is an Amazing rocker! pEaCe!

Once outside.....

"Hey Hun, you wanna go to dinner tomorrow night?" Brian asked. "We can celebrate the fact that hopefulyl the media will now leave us alone about our relationship."

"You're so silly," she giggled. "But, sure, why the heck not? Let's celebrate the media leaving us alone."

"It's a date then?"

"It's a date. Now, let's get back before Kevin sends a search party out after us."

"That's if he hasn't already done so," Brian chuckled. "Knowing him, he had the search party out ten minutes ago."

The next night.....

The limo pulled up to the fancy Italian restaurant, and it's two passengers got out ellegantly. One in a suit and tie, the other in a sleeveless navy dress that hung just below her knees.

"Oh my God! Brian!" Lenore gasped. "We can't go here! It'll cost you a fortune!"

Brian smiled to himself when he heard her say this. She was different from all his other dates. All they cared about was his fame and fortune, not him. They were in love with Brian Backstreet, who could get them whatever their heart desired, not Brian Littrell, the sweet southern gentlemen.

Everytime he'd taken them out to dinner, they'd squeal, "Oh, goody! We can have the most expensive meal, and ezquisite wine, and best dessert! Afterwards, we can go the mall, and you can buy me that necklace I showed you the other day."

"Hello? Earth to Brian! Brian? Are you there?" Lenore called softly, waving her hand in front of his face. "Hello?"

"Brian reporting back from space," Brian began. "You called Earth?"

She giggled. "You're so silly."

He grinned cheesily. "I know I am, but that's why you love me."

"If only you knew how much," Lenore thought silently.

"There a problem my sweet?"

"This place'll cost you a fortune," she said. "I'd much rather we just go grab a burger from McDonald's and find a park somewhere, where we can sit and eat out semi-cold dinner under the stars."

"But you'll wreck your dress," he pointed out.

"Brian, it's a dress!" She exclaimed. "This is food we're talking about here! Not clothes!"

"So, what do you suggest we do?"

"Blow this place, and do like I said."

"Fine, let's go grab a burger," he sighed. "Whatever you want."

They walked for a bit longer, before she spoke again.

"Are you sure you don't mind if we have a burger?" Lenore queried. "I just don't want you wasting all your money on food. Especially at a place that takes half an hour to serve you your dinner, when we can go somewhere that'll do it in five."

"No. Just as long as you're happy, I'm happy," he replied. "Besides, your idea sounds like more fun."

"You sure?"

"C'mon. Let's go get our burgers, find that park you mentioned, then maybe search for a beach later on," he told her. "I know you've always wanted to walk along a beach after dark, so why not do it tonight?"

"Thanks," she smiled hugging him. "Besides, we won't have truble making good conversation, as we usually know what the other's thinking before...."

"They've even had a chance to say it," he grinned, finishing her sentence. "We tend to finish each other's sentences too, in case you haven't noticed.

They found a McDonald's, got their good to go, then went off in search of a park. After hanging out at the park for three hours, they decided to look for a nearby beach to stroll on.

Searching For The Right One by LenniluvsBrian
A.N.: I really hope y'all like this fic. This chapter is a bit humours. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself & story idea. Never use my real name. BSB own themselves. Thank-you.

The next day....

(A.N.: This part didn't happen in the dream; I just thought I'd add it so y'all know that the other guys still exist.)

"Frick, are you sure you wanna do this?" Nick asked. "How do you know she'll say yes?"

"Yes, Frack, I'm sure," Brian said for the zillionth time. "I just know, okay?"

But Rok, what'll the fans think?" A.J. queried. "Also, don't you think this is a little too soon?"

"Bone, too soon would've been when we were five," he snapped. "And for the last time, who cares what the fans think? It's my life, not theirs."

"You sure you know what you're doing Frick?" Nick questioned.

"I know what I'm doing!" Brian exclaimed.

"But...."

"Guys, you're not helping any," Kevin stated, after seeing the annoyed look on Brian's face. "Look, if my cousin says he knows what he's doing, then he knows what he's doing."

"Thanks Kev," Brian said shooting him a grateful glance.

"That's what I'm here for," Kevi shrugged.

"Brian, if you're sure enough to go through with this, then I'm one hundred percent behind you in every step of the way," Howie piped up. "I wish you the best of luck and hope you succeed."

"Thanks D.," Brian smiled. "I appreciate that."

"Guys?" Brian replicated, looking at his two little brothers. "If I don't have everyone's blessing, then I'll forget the whole thing and drive y'all insane for the rest of your lives."

"Fine," Nick and A.J. grumbled. "Go for it."

"Thank-you," Brian said, turning back to what he'd originally been doing.

"Just don't forget 'bout me," Nick whimpered slightly. "I don't think I'd be able to stand that."

Brian turned back around and looked at the young man.

"Is that was this is all about?"

Nick nodded.

"Frack, I could never ever forget about you," he said hugging him. "You're my best buddy, and no one - not even someone I've known for years - could ever replace you."

"Really?" Nick interrogated skeptically.

"Really," Brian smiled. "I love you bro."

"Ditto," Nick grnned. "Now, let's get on with the show.

"Oh, let's get started," Brian sang.

Turn the lights down low," A.J. added.

"Turn the lights down low," Howie repeated for Nick.

"You were there from the start," Kevin went on.

"You were there," A.J. mimicked.

"We know who you are," Brian put in.

"We know who you are," Nick laughed, as he said A.J.'s part.

"Boy, have we ever lost it," Kevin commented shaking his head. "You know you've been a Backstreet Boy too long when...."

"You start singing your songs in sticky situations," Brian finished, as everyone laughed.

"Beside, when did we ever have it?" A.J. chuckled.

"Never!" The other guys replicated in unison.

Beautiful You Are... by LenniluvsBrian
A.N.: Hey y'all! How y'all doin'? Hope y'all are still readin' this fic. Seems my Tesia series are the fics that do the best-lol. But, hey, I c'n try, right? Well, Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself & story idea - as it's based on a dream I had. Brian & rest of BSB own themselves. I own none of the songs. Thank-you. Important Note: If anyone lives in Ontario, Canada - or anywhere - and would like to see BSB in concert - the Ottawa tickets are still on sale last I checked. The link is: www.capitaltickets.ca - you must have an account first, otherwise you can't get tickets! Also, yesterday morning at 1:30-2am, they were still selling 100level tickets. Good luck!

A week later at the BSB concert....

(A.N.: This part actually happened in the dream.)

"You're sure you're ready to do this?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Remember, there's nothing to worry about. I'll be right there next to you. Just sing your heart out and pretend it's just the two of us singing in your bedroom."

"I'll try."

They went out on stage then, to sing Trisha Yearwood's song, How Do I Live, for the audience in the stadium, and at home watching them on T.V.

The music began and they started to sing.

"How do I, get through a night without you? If I had to live without you, what kind of life would that be? And I, need you in my arms need you to hold. You're my world, my heart, my soul. If you ever leave, baby you would take away everything good in my life."

"And tell me now, how do I live without you; I want to know. How do I breathe without you, if you ever go? How do I ever, ever survive? Oh, how do I, how do I live?"

The music break was then, and the band quieted down some.

"What's going on?" Lenore wondered. "They aren't supposed to slow the music down."

"Close your eyes," Brian told her.

She did as she was told, but opened her eyes a few minutes later as she'd grown impatient. She was shocked to find Brian knelt down in front of her on one knee.

"Lenore, I knew I loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you," he began. "There was always something that set you apart from all the other girls. I've yet to figure out just what it is, but I intend to do so in the years to come."

"You'll always be my best girl no matter what happens," he continued. "You've always been by my side whether I was sick or making a life altering decision. I know you'll always be there for me too 'cause you're my shining star, and I'm going to make absolute sure that you never leave me."

"What I'm trying to say, amongst all my rambling, is I love you more than life itself and with all my heart," he went on as he pulled something out of his pocket. "Lenore, I'd be the happiest man alive, if you did me the honour of being my wife."

She looked from him to the light blue diamond ring on the gold band and back again.

"Brian," she finally managed. "The ring must've cost you a fortune."

"Nothing could ever cost too much when it comes to making your face light up the way it just did," he smiled sweetly. "I take it, that's a yes then?"

She nodded, as he slipped the ring on her finger and the fans cheered and apllauded loudly.

The fans had always liked her, because no matter what, she always gave them respect, unlike his many girlfriends. Even if they were right down rude to her, she still showed them respect. They also knew that she always told the Boys to think of the fans first when it came to certain situations.

He stood back up and they kissed before hugging each other.

The music got louder then, signalling that they were going to now finish the song.

"If you ever leave, baby you would take away everything, need you and me. Baby 'cause you're everything good in my life. And tell me now, how do I live without you, I want to know. How do I breathe without you, if you ever go? How do I ever, ever survive? Oh, how I, how do I live?"

"How do I live....without you baby....how do I live....oh, how do I live...."

They were still swaying in each other's arms when the song had ended. They kept dancing until the other guys came out, letting them know it was time for the next song to begin.

(A.N.: From here on is just fiction and didn't happen in the dream.)

About halfway through the show, Brian called her back up on stage.

"Sweet Pea, this next song is dedicated you you," he informed her. "I know Howie wrote it and all, but it makes me think of you everytime we sing it. It brings back all those memories of you having to put up with jealous people and major insults."

The boys then sang What Makes You Different (Makes You Beatufil) to her. Brian immediately pulled her into his arms and sang into her ear after she'd rested her head on his shoulder.

"What makes you different, makes you beautiful. What's there inside of you, shines through to me. and in your eyes I see, all the love I'll ever need. 'Cause what makes you different, makes you beautiful to me."

They finished the song, and she smiled at him through tears.

"That was beautiful," she whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you," he returned, kissing the tip of her nose.

She blushed. "Get on with the show you."

He escorted her off the stage, then returned where the other guys were, to go on with the next song.

At the end of the show after they'd sung Drowning, Lenore wasn't too surprised when they called her out again.

"Hun," Brian began. "I wrote you something, and want you and the whole world to hear it together."

He got down on his knees again, then began to sing the song he had written especially for her.

"Beautiful you are, compassionate is she. you have made me what I am, she's all I hope to be. The world it lies in you, for fullfilling all my dreams. You are my dream come true, and in just two words, my destiny. 'Cause you are everything, everything my heart could ever imagine. Everything you are."

She leaned down and kissed him, just as he started to get up.

"You know you're too good to me, right?" She smiled.

"Nothing could ever be too good for you," he grinned. "I love you Bunny."

"I love you Bri-Bear."

They walked off the stage smiling, with their arms around the other's waist. They knew that moment, that all their dreams would come true better than ever, now that they were to be together forever.

The End!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=4200