Life Ain't Perfect (Even If You're N*SYNC) by LenniluvsBrian
Summary: Two friends meet up with one of their fave groups. What happens afterwards?
Categories: Fanfiction > Music > NSYNC Characters: Group, Other
Genres: Alternate Universe
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 1406 Read: 3743 Published: 08/19/05 Updated: 05/04/06

1. Recording Studio by LenniluvsBrian

2. Chance Meeting by LenniluvsBrian

3. Dating by LenniluvsBrian

4. Romance by LenniluvsBrian

5. Midnight by LenniluvsBrian

Recording Studio by LenniluvsBrian
A.N.: Obviously, I decided to post something other than Backstreet fiction. Lol. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself, Amy, & the song lyrics. N*SYNC own themselves, as does BSB. Thank-you.

"I see you in dreams at night And know that this is right To be able to hold you tight I smile whenever you’re in sight I shall always be here for you Forever and ever

“That was wonderful!” Lenore exclaimed, as famous singer, Amy Perkins, stopped singing. “That was so amazing! I can’t believe one of my songs was just actually recorded!”

“Well, I told ya it’d be recorded if given to the right producer,” Amy smiled. “Are you sure I sounded okay?”

“You sounded wonderful!” Lenore assured her. “Guess what!”

“What?”

“Guess who just entered the building?”

“Who?” Amy asked. “The Backstreet Boys?”

“Nope,” Lenore said, still grinning. “N’SYNC!”

“N’SYNC?” Amy gasped. “Oh my God! You mean. JC Chasez is in the exact same building as us?”

“YES!” Lenore shrieked excitedly. “Isn’t that so cool?”

“Jeez, if I didn’t know any better I’d say Brian Littrell had just entered the room,” Amy stated. “By the way you’re flipping out, it might as well be the Backstreet Boys instead.”

“Maybe we can meet N’SYNC,” Lenore riposted. “I wonder if we’ll bump into them while we’re here? I sure hope so!”

“Dunno, maybe,” Amy replied, silently praying to somehow magically bump into the JC Chasez.”


A.N.: Well? Whatcha think? Plz R&R! Thank-you!
Chance Meeting by LenniluvsBrian
A.N.: Yes, two chapters tonight. Gotta make sure y'all are interested-lol. And so yanno, I wrote this fic, like, way back in grade 10 or 11. So if it's not up to my usual standards, that's why-lol. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own myself, Amy, & the song lyrics in chapter one. N*SYNC own themselves, as does BSB. Thank-you.
An hour later…..

Amy and Lenore were just coming out of the recording studio they’d been in, when they crashed into someone. They looked up to find the JC Chasez and the Justin Timberlake, as well as the other three guys of N’SYNC staring back at them.

“Whoa, you ladies okay?” JC questioned sweetly. “We didn’t hurt you, did we?”

“Huh?” Lenore answered, then blushed. “Oh, uh, no.”

Justin laughed, “I see you’re a little shocked to see us here.”

“Not entirely,” Amy responded. “We knew who was in the building, but didn’t know we’d walk into you.”

“Are you two singers?” Joey queried. “If not, if ya don’t mind me asking, what were ya doing in the recording studio?”

“Uh, Amy is,” Lenore rejoined. “I’m just her songwriter and best friend.”

“That’s cool,” Lance piped up. “You have an album out yet?”

“One, but I will have another one out soon,” Amy replied. “This will be my second album, and Lenore’s just as excited as I am ‘cause I’m using more of her songs this time around.”

“Good luck with your album and all the photo shoots,” Chris said. “Hope ya become an even bigger success than you already are.”

“Thanks,” Amy blushed. “Uh, I guess we’ll go now, so you can use the studio.”

“How’d you girls like to stay and listen to us record?” JC interrogated. “We could always use an outsiders opinion on how our songs sound.”

“Really?” Lenore gasped. “Ooh, we’d love too!”

“Well then, let’s get on with this,” Justin stated. “The sooner we finish here the sooner we can take you lovely ladies out for dinner.”


A.N.: Again...Well? Lol. Plz R&R! Thank-you!
Dating by LenniluvsBrian
A.N.: Wow. I'm finally updating this one. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Amy, & story idea! Thank-you!




A few months later…..


“AMY!” Lenore yelled. “HAVE YOU SEEN MY BLUE SWEATER ANYWHERE?”
“NO!” Amy shouted back. “SORRY! BUT TRY THE LAUNDRY BASKET!”
“FOUND IT!” Lenore called. “IT WAS UNDER MY BRIAN POSTER!”
Amy laughed as Lenore come downstairs in blue jeans and her favourite blue sweater, which Justin had given her for Christmas a couple months earlier. “You look real nice, so where are you two going tonight?”
“Dunno,” Lenore replied. “He won’t say, says he wants it to be a surprise.”
“Ah, how sweet!” Amy sighed. “I still don’t understand how he can put up with your obsession with Brian though.”
“Neither do I, but luckily he’s very understanding of why I still love the Backstreet Boys, Brian especially, with all my heart,” Lenore answered. “Even if I never get to meet them, I’ll always love them forever.”
“Oh, don’t hurry back home,” Amy stated suddenly. “JC’s coming over and he says he’s gotta nice romantic evening planned for the two of us.”
“Ooh, does he now?” Lenore queried, with a sly look on her face. “Well, in that case, maybe I will come home early, so I can see him in the buff.”
“Lenore!” Any groaned. “Don’t! It’s not like that, jeez girl, get your head out of the gutter already!”
Just then the doorbell rang.
“Oh, that’s Justin, gotta go,” Lenore grinned. “And remember you, no funny business anywhere in this house; I live here too and don’t need to know ya did it in like the living room or something.”
“I won’t,” Amy said. “Now leave before he thinks you’re in here with Brian or something.”
“I can only wish,” Lenore joked. “Nah, kidding, I love Justy-Poo. Adios mi amigo!”
Romance by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
A.N.: Yet another chapter, though only one of yah is reading this. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Amy, & story idea. N'SYNC/BSB own themselves. Thank-you!
Half an hour later…..

“JC, what are you doing?” Amy interrogated her gorgeous boyfriend. “Why is there rose petals all over the floors? You know Lenore’s gonna kill you when she sees all this.”

“Just close your eyes and trust me,” JC replied as he took her hand in his. “Now, no peeking you.”

“Who me?” Amy asked innocently. “Never.”

JC chuckled to himself, then led her into the kitchen. “Okay, you can open your eyes now.”

Amy opened her eyes and gasped. “Oh my, it’s beautiful.”

She looked around the kitchen, and saw rose petals all over the floor, and candles everywhere with their flames shining brightly at them. She also noticed the romantic dinner for two he’d placed on the table, along with the white wine.

“You like?”

“I love it!” Amy smiled, as JC grinned.

She turned and kissed him passionately, then they both sat down for their glorious dinner.

After their romantic dinner, they went into the living room to watch The Way We Were (with Barbara Streisand), and ate popcorn, while cuddled up together on the living room couch.

Midnight by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
A.N.: Yes, another. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Amy, & story idea. N'SYNC/BSB own themselves. Thank-you!

Around midnight…..

Lenore and Justin entered the house, only to find themselves stepping on rose petals, which didn’t make Lenore too happy, but she was still too excited about what had happened that night. She heard the T.V. blaring in the living room, and raced in there once she’d taken her shoes off.

“AMY! AMY! GUESS WHAT! GUESS WHAT!”

“What?” Amy asked, as her and JC looked up from the movie. “Why are you so hyped up?”

“I, Lenore Edna Pietroniro, met the Brian Thomas Littrell of the Backstreet Boys tonight!” she screeched. “The other Boys were there too, but, oh my God, I met Brian!”

JC laughed. “I take it Justin just made your biggest dream come true then, eh?”

“Oh my God, Justin!” Lenore cried, suddenly remembering she’d ditched him in the hallway.

She quickly ran back to the front hall and kissed him passionately with all her might.

“Thank-you so much Sweetie; you’ve no idea how happy you’ve made me.”

“Oh, I have a pretty good idea,” Justin rejoined. “Now c’mon, let’s find out who made this mess.”

They returned to the living room and demanded to know why there was rose petals lying all over the house. Once they’d been informed they sat down and watched the rest of the T.V. show that Amy and JC has been watching when they’d come home.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=4738