Four Letter Words by Ashleigh
Summary: Kelly hates her father. She doesn't even know him but she hates him. She wants nothing to do with him. But when her mother loses her job, she's sent to live with him. Can she get over her anger towards him and learn to love him? Not without a fight...
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Other
Genres: Drama, Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 58 Completed: No Word count: 52457 Read: 111405 Published: 07/28/03 Updated: 07/29/03
16 by Ashleigh
At about 9:00 that night I went downstairs to the kitchen. I'd already had like, three dinners, but I'm still hungry. I'm always hungry. When I walked into the kitchen I realized that AJ is obviously always hungry, too. He was leaning against the kitchen counter eating out of a bag of chips, staring into space.

"I'm hungry." I told him.

AJ was taken by surprise and jumped slightly. I laughed. He shook his head and asked, "Again? Damn...You eat a lot."

"Hey! You're eating again, too." I told him, pointing to the bag of chips.

"Yeah, well...I'm older!" AJ argued.

I rolled my eyes. "And I'm still growing." I said.

"You are? Good, cuz you're short." AJ so blatantly reminded me. As if I didn't know.

The think is, I'm probably not growing anymore. Sucks to be me. I'm going to stay 5'1 forever...

AJ sat on a stool and patted the one next to it. "Sit. Let's talk about...Chris."

"Why?" I asked suspiciously. I grabbed the bag of chips from him.

"Because..."AJ began, "Because I said so. Now...you probably already know this, but I'm not too fond of him. There's just something about him." AJ shook his head.

"His hair?" I suggested.

"No...that's not it."

"He's older than me...that's it, right?"

AJ shook his head again. "That's part of it, but there's someting else...I, well, I just don't trust him."

"Well I do." I said, "He's nice."

"Kelly, please don't date him or whatever you're doing anymore. It's the only thing that I'm asking...can you promise me that?" AJ asked.

I shrugged. "Sure, why not?" I was lying. I was going to go out with him "or whatever." No matter what AJ said.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=573