Contest by Anita
Summary: writting for a contest
Categories: Fanfiction > Movies > Harry Potter Characters: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 901 Read: 2423 Published: 12/16/05 Updated: 12/17/05

1. authors not by Anita

2. The Adventure Begins by Anita

authors not by Anita
Hi guys. I have decided to take a short break on Boys or Ballet for a Harry Potter contest. As soon as I finish the chapter for the contest and send it in, i'll post it.

thank you for understanding and Ill be back soon
The Adventure Begins by Anita
The Adventure Begins

Harry Potter angrily shoved the books into his trunk. He walked around his messy room quickly.

Harry had just turned seventeen years old and should be getting ready for his seventh and final year at Hogwarts school of magic. He should have been getting ready to meet up with his best friends Hermonie Granger and Ron Weasley to go to classes such as Defense Against The Dark Arts and Potions to get ready for his N.E.W.T.S. examinations.

Instead of doing this, he was putting everything he would need for school away. Harry could remember a time when during this time of year, he would be bursting, eager to get to his friends and get away from his home with the Dursleys.

That was before Voldemort had come back to destroy his world. Lord Voldemort, the darkest wizard of all time, had killed his parents and had tried to also kill him. After many years of trying, Lord Voldemort was back and getting a lot of power.

Last year, he had succeeded in having the headmaster Dumbledore killed. That had been the last straw for Harry, he had his parents taken away, he had seen Voldemort kill Cedric Diggory, because of Voldemort his god father Sirius Black was dead and now, Voldemort had made Snape kill Dumbledore.

No, Harry would not be returning to Hogwarts this year. Instead he was going to venture out and find Voldemort. He was going to find him and kill him.

"Boy, what are you doing in here?" His uncle asked gruffly.

He was eyeing Harry, clearly afraid that he might do something to him.

"Getting ready to leave." Harry said shortly.

His green eyes blazing, challanging his uncle to do something.

Instead, his uncle left. Harry let his breath out and went back to his work.

Downstairs the doorbell rang. He heard mumbling then his uncles voice.

"BOY GET DOWN HERE!"

Harry sighed wondering what he had done now. He walked down the stairs and what he found shocked him. Hermonie and Ron stood in the hall way looking up at him. His Uncle Vernon looked at them darkly.

"Hello Harry." Hermonie said.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked shocked.

He glanced at his uncle who was red in the face, about to explode, and lead them up to his room.

"Why do you think we are here mate?" Ron asked with a grin.

Harry studied both of them.

"First of all, we have to get to Bill's and Fleur's wedding at the Burrow." Hermonie began.

She shot Ron a look as he gave off a goofy grin.

"Oh honestly Ron, get a hold of yourself." She snapped.

Ron blushed.

"And then," Hermonie continued, "We are going with you where ever you plan on going."

"Come on guys, you have to return to Hogwarts."

"Harry we already talked about this. We are your best mates, we will stick with you." Ron spoke up.

Harry let out a breath. There was no use in fighting with them. In a way, this annoyed him slightly, he did not want his friends in danger, yet this also pleased him. He was glad to know that he had people who cared a lot about him and were close to him.

"I am going to go out and find Voldemort." He spoke up.

Ron shuddered at the name spoken but cast a weak smile.

"And we will be right there with you. We are ready to fight Voldemort and his Death Eaters."

Harry was quite surprised to hear Ron finally speak Voldemorts name.

"We better get a move on if we are going to the wedding then." Harry said standing up.

Hermonie and Ron helped Harry with his things.

"We can Apparate to the Burrow. Shall we then?" Hermonie asked.

Harry nodded as did Ron. He moved closer to his friends, ready for the start of a year that was going to change everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco Malfoy sat on a red velvet chair in the living room of the house he was staying in with his mother and Snape. He stared into the flames of the fire. His life had changed so much a few months ago. His dad had been thrown into Azkaban Wizards Prison and his Dark Lord had not been happy.

He had given Draco a task. A task to kill Dumbledore. All during his sixth year, he had tried to do it, in the end, Snape had killed Dumbledore with the Avada Kedavra curse.

"Draco, why don't you come eat some dinner?" His mom asked softly walking into the room.

Draco looked up at her. He showed no emotion when Snape walked in also.

"I am not hungry."

"Draco please, you are getting too thin." She begged him.

Draco did not answer, he just continued to stare into the flames. He had a deep feeling in his gut, this year everything would be different.

He had a feeling he would once again come face to face with Harry Potter in a big battle. A battle, to mark the end.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=6354