For love or fame by dizzy06
Summary: Well this story begins when Nick and AJ meet these two lovely ladies at a bar there names are Leslie and Sarah and the guys thinks that Leslie and Sarah is just after NIck's and AJ's money or are they find out in the story.(For love of Fame)
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 7450 Read: 15722 Published: 01/24/06 Updated: 01/25/06

1. the beginning by dizzy06

2. the Beginning of a friendship by dizzy06

3. Does Nick give Leslie his # by dizzy06

4. Does Sarah and AJ get into another arguement by dizzy06

5. Does Nick and Leslie really love each other by dizzy06

6. Does Sarah really mean what she said to AJ by dizzy06

7. Does Sarah and AJ get back together by dizzy06

8. Does Sarah and AJ get really close and does Leslie love Nick's Gift by dizzy06

9. Does Leslie go with Nick to the concert ??? by dizzy06

the beginning by dizzy06
As Nick go the drinks from the bartender, he happened to look up and see a beautiful blonde hair, brown eyed girl. Her name tag read Leslie. Nick watched as her hair flowed with every move she took. Leslie turned around to talk to her friend Sarah, who is another bartender when she saw Nick looking at her. She smiled and he shyly turned his head away blushing. Leslie walked over to Nick and began small talk. "Hi. My name is Leslie." she replied while filling up a drink for herself. Nick looked at her and smiled. "That's a..." Nick was then interrupted by the drunken Alexander. A.J. then stumbled to the bar," Poor me another, beautiful." Leslie laughed and said,"No Alex, I think you have had enough." A.J. then turned to look at Nick and smiled. Then, he passed out on Nick's lap. Nick, embarrassed, tried his hardest to wake up his drunk friend.
Leslie's friend Sarah then came down to see what all the comotion was about when she saw A.J. McLean passed out. She smiled to herself and said," Hey Nick, there is a room upstairs, first door on your left, if you want him to lay him down and sleep." Nick agreed. Nick and his best friend Brian, took A.J. to the room. It was Sarah's room. The club was connected to the house. Kinda like, two building connected, only, the way to get to the actual club room that was in the building was to go through the house. Down the stairs. The club was underground.
Two hours passed and A.J. woke up in a bedroom he did not recognize. He got out of the room and went downstairs. He then remembered he went to the club with the rest of the fellas. He went to the building where the club was held and he turned his head and saw a beautiful brown haired, greened eyed girl at the bar pouring a drink for a customer. He read her name tag, and it read Sarah. A.J. walked over to Sarah and made small talk. As the night went out, A.J. asked Sarah if she wanted to dance, and she smiled and said," I would love to."Aj and Sarah then walked to the dance floor and began dancing. A.J. spun Sarah around and as they joined hands, Sarah saw Nick and Leslie slow dancing to a slow song, "I promise you with everything that I am". Being nice, Nick bean to sing to Leslie, in her ear, and while dancing, Sarah then looked over to her left and saw Leslie and Nick dance real close and told A.J. to look over and he did. Sarah said," They are so cute together." A.J. replied, "Yeah they are perfect for each other. But it is going to be hard trying to pull them apart because we have to go on the road soon." A.J. looked back over to Sarah, took off his glasses and stared deeply into her eyes. "But you guys just got here." A.J. gave Sarah a hug. Nick and Leslie looked at each other and Leslie asked,"What is wrong?" Nick smiled as shook his head as if to say nothing is wrong. "I'm just glad I met someone like you." Nick then bent over to Leslie and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Leslie looked over at him and said," What was that for?" Nick just smiled.
Nick and Leslie then got off the dance floor and into Leslie's favorite booth. They held hand for what seems like hours and talked. A.J. looked at Sarah and said," I'm a little tired. Let's sit down for a little bit and talk." Sarah and A.J. then went to her favorite booth. Sarah then looked over to A.J. and said," You know how Les and Nicky are together, that is because she loves him for him, and not because of the fame." "Well that is good," A.J. said," Because all of Nick's ex-girlfriends only liked him for the fame. Se he always gets real shy." Sarah replied," All his ex-girlfriends did that? That is so mean." "I know, it is really sad. I really feel bad for him, even though I mess around with him and pick on him, that is only because that is my job. Im his bigger brother, so ya know." A.J. replied. Sarah and A.J. looked over to Leslie and Nick, they noticed that they are still talking and laughing. Nick asked," Do you like me for me or just the fame?" Leslie looked into his bright blue eyes and said," I dont care about the fame. Yeah it is cool but I like you for you." Nick hugged her as if to say, thank you.
the Beginning of a friendship by dizzy06
Nick looked at his watch and said," I really do hate to have to tell you this." Leslie looked at him curiously and said, "What do you mean?" "Well, me and the fellas really have to get going because we have to get back out on the road early tomorrow." Leslie looked upset and said," Aww man, I didnt know that. Besides, you guys just got here." " I know but I will call you all the time." Leslie and nick gave each other a hug. After the hug Nick got up and walked to the Dj to play an instrumental of," I need you tonight." Nick gave Leslie a microphone and got him one and they began singing. As they are singing, Sarah watched closely. While Sarah watches the two lovebirds sing, A.J. turns his head and begins to stare at Sarah. He notices how beautiful she really is. He wanted to tell her, but deep inside, but somehow, couldnt find the words to explain it. Sarah looked at A.J. and said, "What are you looking at?" A.J. grinned as said," You" Sarah looked at him curiously and said," Why are you looking at me like that?" A.J. replied nervously, "Because you are so gorgeous and im just now realizing it." Sarah smiled and turned beat red and said," You really think im gorgeous?" A.J. grabbed Sarah's hand and said," Yes I do. But I have a question, and I need you to be very honest with me. Do you like me for me or the fame?" Sarah looked deeply into Aj's dark brown eyes and explained," I like you for you. I can careless about the fame." A.J. then leaned over and gave Sarah a kiss on the cheek. Sarah asked," What was that for?" A.J. smiled and replied," Because, like with Frack, All my ex's liked me for the fame and not me, and I can't handle that." Sarah looked at A.J. and said, "Oh you poor baby. That is so sad. A.J. said," Yeah I know it is but know I met you so I am okay." A.J. and Sarah then looked up and noticed that Nick and Leslie were done singing clapped.

Sarah then yelled out," You go Leslie! You Rock!" A.J. then yelled the same," You go Nicky! You Rock!" Nick and Leslie smiled and waved to A.J. and Sarah. Sara then turned back to A.J. and Said," Please continue what you were saying?" A.J. looked at her and said, " What were we talking about?" Sarah smiled and said," We were talking about how a lot of your old girlfriends and how they all liked you for the fame.” A.J. said,” OH YEA!” But I don’t wanna talk about that andymore.” Sarah said, “Okay, we don’t have to talk about something your not comfortable with.” A.J. smiled at her and said,” Okay that rock.” Sarah then changed the subject.” It is awesome being with my four brothers and singing for all of my fans. Because that’s what I love to do.” Sarah smiled and said, ”I wonder what Nick and Leslie are talking about.” A.J. then replied I don’t know. I don’t want to know because it’s their business and not ours, so how about you stop paying attention to them, and pay more attention to us.” A.J. said romantically while running his fingers through her hair. Sarah loved the feeling of knowing that the man she has always drempt of knows how to touch a woman and make her comfortable, even if it is her first time.

Nick and Leslie stared at each other for about ten minutes then Leslie broke the silence by saying, ”So, why did you make me sing?” Nick smiled and said, “well when I went to get my friends drinks, I asked you short friend if you liked to sing and she said she loves to sing. She also said your favorite song was “I need you tonight.” Leslie then scooted closer to Nick and said, “What else did Sarah say?” Nick smiled and said, ”she said that you have been a fan of BSB for like 14 years and that im your favorite.” Leslie smiled and said, “ well I want to give you something,” Nick looked confused and said, “you do?” Leslie pulled out a little sheet of green paper with something written on it. Nick said, “what’s this?” Leslie laughed and said while handing him the paper, “my house and cell number, now me and Sarah live together, and I have a phone in my room, that is the house number for my room.”
Does Nick give Leslie his # by dizzy06
Nick smiled and said, “ well I also got something of you.” Leslie got excited, but didn’t show it. Nick pulled out a piece of paper and wrote his cell and house number. “Usually im on the go, so just call the cell number.” Leslie and Nick smiled at each other and Nick grabbed Leslie’s hand and had to say goodbye. Nick, A.J., Brian, Howie, and last but not least Kevin said their goodbyes and left.

A couple of weeks later A.J. searched all through the tour bus for Sarah’s number. As he got tired, more and more he sat down and realized she never gave him the number. “Great, now I will never see her again. All because I never asked for her number.’ A.J. thought to himself, the more he thought about it the more he became upset. Brian then walked into the kitchen on the bus and said,” what ‘s the matter bone?” A.J. looked up and said sadly,” I don’t have Sarah’s number and I really miss her.” He said while looking at a picture of her. Brian then walked out of the room with Leslie’s home phone and gave it to A.J. Alex took paper and said,” Dude this is Leslie’s phone number.” Brian nodded and said,” uh yea! Sarah and Leslie lives together, you can call Leslie and get Sarah’s cell number from Leslie.” A.J. then called the number. Leslie rushed into her room excited that its Nick. “hey baby.” A.J. looking confused and said, ”hey Leslie it is A.J.” Leslie busted up laughing and said sorry for calling him baby. A.J. said, “ that’s ok, Listen can I have Sarah’s number? I never got them at the club.” Leslie smiled and gave him the numbers A.J. then switched the phone so Nick was now talking to Leslie.

A.J. got out his cell and called Sarah’s phone. Sarah, just waking up answered the phone and said, ”hello?” A.J. got all happy inside to hear her voice once more. “Hey baby girl, its A.J.” Sarah and A.J. talked for hours. A.J. and Sarah hung up the phone and Leslie and Nick hung up the phone. It seemed like forever when the girls last heard the boys’ voices. All of them, when they heard that the BackStreetBoys are having a concert in Orlando, Florida. The girls got so excited they went out and bought front row tickets.

At the concert Leslie wore tight jeans and her green tank top and Sarah wore real low rise jeans and a black short tank top with yellow letters that said, “Baby Girl.” The boys ran out on stage singing “That’s the Way I like it” and the fans went crazy. Right away Howie and Kevin noticed Leslie and Sarah doing the dance movies of the song. A.J. and Nick noticed too, waved and blew a kiss to each girl. The girl that was a fan of A.J.’s said, ”Oh my god Danny did you see? A.J. blew a kiss to me!” Sarah then turned to her side and said, “sorry honey but he blew a kiss to me, A.J. and I are dating.” The girl then said, ”why would he want to go out with a hoe like you, I mean, look what you are wearing.” Sarah then turned back around to say something back when the girl slapped Sarah across the face. Sarah’s head spun to the left and Sarah punched the girl back. The girl, Michelle, and all her friends started to beat Sarah and Leslie up. A.J. then screamed out “Sarah!” A.J. then jumped off the stage and pulled Sarah and Leslie out of the crowd while she was throwing her feet and screaming. Brian stood on the middle of the stage to see if his friends were okay. “Sarah! Leslie! Are yall ok?” Alex held Sarah back and Nick held Leslie back from going back to beat up the girl. “Sarah what the hell was that all about?” Sarah explained everything A.J. looked at Sarah disappointingly. Nick, Brian, Leslie, Kevin, and Howie left the room to have A.J. and Sarah talk. “Why the hell would you make a scene like that?” I don’t care who fucking started it, just don’t do it again understand?” Sarah tried to hold back the tears and she nodded her head. A.J. stomped out of the room mumbling under his breath. “Why was Alex acting this mean? He was so gentle at the club but, how its like he turned into some kind of monster.” Sarah thought to herself. From the side view’s where she watched some of the concert. She was too ashamed of herself to even go out there and look and A.J. in the eyes.
Does Sarah and AJ get into another arguement by dizzy06
As all the fellas came out, each of them gave Sarah a smile, all but A.J. when she saw A.J., she quickly turned her head and began to cry even harder than before. A.J. thought to himself, “God A.J.! why did I have to be such a jerk.” A.J. walked up to Sarah, took her hands. Without knowing, A.J. didn’t turn off his mic, so all the fans heard him. “Sarah, baby I am so sorry. I was a major ass for what I said to you. Honestly im very glad I’m with you, you are so good to me, you really are but, lately ive been real uptight about the tour and not having enough sleep. Im surprised im dancing to this concert now. I’m so sorry honey. Can you forgive me?” Sarah looked at A.J. with a smile and said, “yes. But you have to promise me you wont yell at me anymore.” A.J. smiled and they both kissed and hugged. Sarah then got up and fixed her makeup and went to watch the rest of the concert. All the fellas then put on the outfit for “All I have to Give.” Nick began the song by holding a bouquet of roses and got off the stage and gave Leslie a kiss and the roses. Leslie, looking confused asked Nick, “ what was all that for?” Nick smiled and replied, “ because you are my heart and soul and I am glad that I met someone like you because you are just so sweet and smart and I love the fact that you love me for me and not for the fame. Leslie looked at Nick then gave each other a big bear hug for like five minutes. Leslie looked at Nick and said, “ I am so happy to have met a perfect someone like you because you are so nice to me and caring and I adore that.”

Sarah walked over to Alex and said, “ Baby, I am so happy that me and you are together. Even if me and you already had our first fight you are still sweet and for that, I am so happy. “ Sarah, my love, even though I still feel bad for saying what I said to you, I am very happy that I am with you. You are the most gorgeous lady ive ever met and you love me for me and not the fame and for that, I am so grateful. “All the guys then went to the back of the stage to get ready to sing their solo’s. Howie sings “My heart stays with you” and dedicates it to Sarah and A.J. A.J. then began to sing “Lay down beside me” and also dedicates it to Sarah. Sarah was about to go crazy because she like the song so much. Kevin began to sing his solo “Nobody but you” and he dedicated it to Nick, Leslie, Sarah, and A.J. “That’s what she said” was Brian’s solo and he dedicated it to Leslie and Nick. Before Nick began his solo, he walks over to Leslie and gives her a hug and a kiss. Nick then gets on stage and said, “ Before I begin my solo tonight I would like to dedicate this song to my sweetheart Leslie Ann Cole, the love of my life.” Leslie looked confused once more and to no one in general “How does he know my full name?”

After the concert Leslie walked over to Sarah and asks, “Sarah did you tell Nick my full name?” Sarah smiled and said, “yes I did.” Leslie replied, “Why did you do that?” Sarah said, “I couldn’t help it! Nick asked me and he gave me his puppy dog look! Please don’t be mad for telling him.” Leslie laughed and said, “Sarah I could never be mad at you your too sweet. Kind of like B-Rok.” The two girls smiled and hugged each other. “Okay, I will talk to you later.” One day Leslie noticed Sarah went out shopping so she walking over to A.J. and asked, “ hey do you wanna know Sarah’s full name?” A.J. smiled and said, “Yeah I’m going to have to know it sooner or later.” Leslie replied,” Okay her full name is Sarah Daniele Cavileer.” “Damn, that is a long name I don’t care she is still my baby girl no matter how long her name is That Rocks!” A.J. left the room and found Sarah in the living room picking out cute outfits. A.J. walked over and quietly towards her, wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear, “hey baby girl. How are you doing today?” Sarah then noticed Alex was happy about something and asked,” Alex…Baby why are you so happy?” Alex dug his face in Sarah’s neck and kissed it. He then said, “ Because I know your full name.” Sarah spun around with a shocked look on her face and said,” How???” A.J. replied,” Leslie told me.” Sarah then walked over to Leslie smiling and said,” Why did you tell Alex my full name?” Leslie turned around and said, ”Because you told Nick mine. So I got you back by telling Alex. “Both the girls laughed and smiled and hugged each other.

Nick and Alex walked into the room and saw the girls hugging and broke the silence by saying, “aww! That is so sweet!” Nick walked to Leslie, took her hand and they disappeared into the other room. They yelled out to Sarah and Alex that they were going out to eat. We replied with low grunts. Before leaving for dinner. They went to Nick’s house and Nick told Leslie, “ go in my room and there is a surprise for you.” Leslie went to the bedroom and saw a box. She opened the box and inside was a beautiful dark forest green silky cocktail dress and shoes to match. Leslie changed clothes and walked down stairs where Nick was waiting with a black suit.” Oh my lordy! You look so beautiful, it took my breath away.” Sarah then walked in with a dark blue cocktail dress with shoes to match and looked up at Leslie and said,” Dang girl! You’re a hottie!” Leslie looked at Sarah and replied,” why thank you Sarah. You look hot also.” Sarah smiled and replied,” thank you, by the way you left your cell at Alex’s house so I figured you came here before you went out.” Leslie smiled and said, “ thanks girl.” Sarah then said, “ Ya’ll have fun” and then she left.
Does Nick and Leslie really love each other by dizzy06
Leslie then asked Nick, “Where were we going anyways?” Nick took Leslie’s hand, spun her around to where her back up against his belly, wrapped his arms around her and said, “ We are going to dinner then a Florida party.” Leslie smiled and said, “ Who is all coming to the party?” “Me, you, A.J., Sarah, Kevin Kristen, Brian, Leighanne, and last but not surely Howie-D.” Nick replied smiling. “So lets go to dinner so we wont miss the party.” Leslie stepped outside and saw a big black limo waiting on them. “ I get to ride in that?” Nick laughed and said,” yes you are my baby girl forever and im going to treat you right.” Leslie and Nick stared into each others eyes as if they were hypnotized. They both got interrupted by the beeping of the limo by Tony, Nick’s Bodyguard.

Nick and Leslie then got into the car and talked the whole way there. They had dinner at a beautiful Italian restaurant. After dinner they headed towards the party. There at the party, they saw A.J. and Sarah yelling at each other. Nick heard Alex call Sarah a bitch and saw her run towards the car. Brian then called Sarah’s name. Sarah then turned around to see what he wanted when all of a sudden a drunk driver ran into Sarah full speed everyone’s heart sank. Leslie slipped off her shoes and went to attend Sarah. The driver that hit her didn’t even know, didn’t even slow down, or better yet try to stop. Leighanne ran into the building where the party was being held and said,” A.J.! Sarah really needs you right now.” A.J. turned around with tears in his eyes and said,” Why? She’s the one who said she didn’t want to see me again.” Leighanne said, “Alexander James McLean. Stop being so stupid and just come out.” A.J. said,” But.” Leighanne interrupted and said,” she got hit by a car Alex!” A.J. dropped his drink he was holding and fell to the floor on his knees. Leighanne helped him up and they ran to the ambulance. The whole time the doctors were trying to carefully place Sarah on the stretcher, she mumbled “A.J.” over and over again and how much she was sorry. A.J. sat there as if he were in a trance and couldn’t move, not even to a centimeter. Everyone went to the hospital. “ Hi. I am looking for a Miss.Cavileer?” A.J. asked the lady. She looked at him and said, “I am sorry but family only.”

Leslie walked over and said, “ Can he please go in? They are engaged.” She lied. The lady replied, “ I am sorry Sarah didn’t have a ring on her finger.” A.J. took off one of his and showed to her and said,” That’s because I gave her this one. She kept around her neck and we got into a fight and threw the ring at me out of anger.” The nurse looked at him curiously and allowed them all to visit Sarah. They all rushed to the room. They found Sarah lying lifeless on the bed with a face mask to help her breath. The group noticed that Sarah’s breathing was very weak. A.J. walked over to her and took her hand and squeezed it and began to cry. Kevin put his hand on A.J.’s shoulder to let him know he was there. “Baby im so sorry for everything I have done. All the stupid ass shit ive done to you. I honestly have no idea what came over me. You can’t leave me, not now. Baby please don’t die on me. I love you way to much.” A nurse by the name of Samantha walked in to check on Sarah. “I am sorry but you all are going to have to leave.” Brian and Nick tried to force A.J. out of the room with Alex kicking and screaming out Sarah’s name. Leighanne, Kristen, and Leslie all put there hands over their mouths and cried harder and harder until they had a headache. A.J. got so frustrated at the fact that he couldn’t see his baby, that he would punch a hole in the wall. Nick and Brian had to hold A.J. back from doing something stupid, or to hurt himself.
Does Sarah really mean what she said to AJ by dizzy06
That night they all went home. Leslie went to bed and Nick stayed up and kept A.J. company. A.J. sat there like he was in shock didn’t move an inch Brian came out after putting Baylee to bed and saw A.J. tearing up. Brian walked towards A.J. and said,” Listen everything is going to be okay I promise. You and Sarah.” A.J. rose his head from looking at the floor and said,” NO it wont be okay. Sarah told me that she never wanted to see me again. Rok you don’t get it do you? She doesn’t love me like she use to.” A.J. got up off the couch and went to go to the kitchen but Brian pushed A.J. back on the couch. “Alex, you think I don’t know what you going through? Well believe it or not, but I do. I have had girls tell me they don’t like me, or love me to my face. But Sarah that girl, excuse me , young woman loves you to death.” Brian explained. “ How can you be so sure Rok huh? How?” “Because she…” Brian stopped before he told him Sarah’s secret. “ I just do. She loves you for you Alex, not the money, or the fact that you’re a good looking man, but for you!” Nick got up and left the room to stay the night with Leslie. “Oh yeah? Then why the fuck did she tell me to my face she hated me and never wanted to see me again? Rok, since you fucking know it all, tell me why!!!” Brian rose his voice to A.J. and said, “because she said it out of anger! Alex the whole time you were in rehab, she was there supporting you the whole time! Prayed for you, and everything! She was there more than Sarah Martin supported you, and she was your damn fiancée that used you to get famous! This young girl did everything in her power to try to get you out of the shit you were doing! That’s why I know for a fucking fact that I know she loves you! “ A.J. was shocked about everything that Brian said. He sat back down and stared into space.

“Dang I did not know all that about her.” A.J. then got up and got the keys to Brian’s Bmw. “Where are you going, especially with my car?” A.J. looked at Brian, smiled and said,” I am going to talk to Sarah.” Before Brian could say anything else, A.J. was gone. Nick and Leslie came out of the room holding each other and said,” is it safe to come out?” Brian laughed and said,” yeah. Sorry for the language me and A.J. weren’t fighting, we were just disagreeing.” Leslie looked at him like he was crazy and Nick said,” shoot with all the cussing I heard. At first I thought it was A.J. saying all that, then realized it was you.” Brian blushed and said,” well, at least I said im sorry. Im going to see how Baylee is.” Brian went to the room and found him sleeping peacefully next to Leighanne. Two beautiful angels.

A.J. got to the hospital and talked to the lady behind the counter. This wasn’t the same lady from before. This lady’s name was Michelle. A.J. walked up to her and said,” hey. I am here to see my fiancée.” The lady didn’t pay any attention to Alex. He repeated himself, “excuse me? Im here to see my fiancée.” Still the lady paid no attention to him, she was reading a Stephen King book. A.J. moved the book out of her face and said,” Im sorry to interrupt your little, reading thing going on, but im here to see my fiancée. Now please et me go see her, and we will all be happy.” Michelle looked at him and told him to leave and come back later.” NO! Im not going to leave” Michelle called for some people to take A.J. out of the hospital. As they tried to force A.J. out, he began screaming.” I want to see her!”
Does Sarah and AJ get back together by dizzy06
Sarah wheeled herself out of her room,” will yall please shut the f…” She looked up and saw A.J. bleeding from the nose, she wheeled to him and said,” let go of him, he is with me.” They all let go of A.J. and walked away. Sarah said,” C’mon, lets clean your nose.” She wheeled herself back into the room A.J. followed. Sarah got up from the wheelchair and almost fell. A.J. ran to her and caught her just in time before she hit her head. “Are you okay?” A.J. touched his nose and nodded his head. They both looked at each other for a second until A.J. said,” sweetie li…” Sarah put her finger over his lips and said,” I know your sorry. You said that last time we had a fight, which was when, two night ago?” Sarah said while wipping the blood off his tired face.” Listen B-Rok told me some really awesome things about you, about how much you love me. And im sorry about all the fights me and you have gone through, especially when I called you a bitch. I really don’t know what came over me.” A.J. stared to cry, but Sarah could tell he tried to hold back the tears but couldn’t hold them in. He put his head on her lap and she ran her fingers though his hair. He looked up at her and wanted to say something else but got all choked up. Sarah leaned over and kissed A.J.

Brian came back out of the bedroom and saw Nick and Leslie talking on the phone. “Who is it?” Brian whispered, Nick and Leslie waved their hands at Brian to keep him quiet. “Well im very glad for you and A.J. got back together.” Brian turned around and took the phone away from Nick, “Hey Sarah!” Sarah laughed and said, ”Hey B-Rok!” Brian and Sarah talked forever. “Yeah, im coming home Saturday. Im still weak, so yall are going to have to wheel me around in my wheelchair they gave me.” Brian laughed and said, “ okay, that’s okay. We all don’t mind.” Sarah said, “okay. But when I get strong enough I cant wait to go see that movie with you Rok.” Brian and Sarah talked for about ten more minutes and hung up the phone. Brian sarcastically smiled at Nick and Leslie busted up laughing.

Saturday come by and Sarah was coming home! “Sarah’s is coming home! My baby is coming home!” A.J. picked Baylee up and spun him around. ”A.J. stop! You’re going to make Baylee throw up!” Leighanne yelled at A.J. the “grow up A.J.” look. The phone rang and it was Sarah. Kristen answered “Littrell household.” “Hey Mrs. Richardson, it is Sarah. Can you tell Howie and Kevin I am ready to go? ”Kevin and Howie nodded their heads.” I’ll wait in the car, and warm it up a bit.” Kevin kissed his wife goodbye, “I’ll be back soon.” Kristen and Kevin hugged and kissed each other.

Kevin and Howie arrived at the hospital and saw Sarah in her blue light-weight wheelchair. They came out of the car, gave Sarah a hug and a kiss and wheeled her to the car.” A.J. wouldn’t shut up this morning. He kept talking about how happy he was that you are coming home.” Howie said while putting her bags in the trunk. “That’s the thing Howie, A.J. never shuts up. What do you expect?” Kevin and Howie laughed, “we are so glad you are home.” “Sarah, so, what are yall gonna do about the recent fight yall had? I mean are yall okay again?” Kevin asked caringly. “Yeah we are okay for now but we need to talk first before we do anything.” Kevin ran his finger tips just below Sarah’s jaw and said,” Sweetie everything is going to be okay. A.J. has been pretty mean, but that only because of the tour schedule. I promise you will be tight again.” Sarah smiled and winked at Kevin.

They all got in the car and went home. They all arrived home about forty-five minutes later. A.J. ran out to the car, opened up the door and found Howie in the front seat instead. He shut the door and went to the back seat and opened it. “Hey Baby Girl!” A.J. yelled as he covered her in a big hug and a kiss. Sarah looked at A.J. surprisingly and said,” Don’t get to excited on me yet. I haven’t fully forgiven you, that’s why im staying at Brian’s for awhile. “A.J. looked at her and said, “sweetie I thought…” A.J. was interrupted by Brian, “good morning beautiful! How are you feeling?” Brian said while hugging Sarah. “Im feeling great Bri how are you?” Before Brian could answer A.J. looking confused yelled, “Hold on just a frickin minute!” Everyone looked at him shocked, “what J” A.J. continued, “Sarah, what the heck are you talking about, staying with Rok for awhile?” Sarah replied, “A.J. sweetie, I want to stay at Brian’s to get my thoughts together. Before I can come back home.” A.J. rolled his eyes and said, ”well!” Then left the car and went back into the house and slammed the door.

“God! I swear I don’t know what I’m going to do with him. ”Sarah said while getting her wheelchair. Kevin put his hand on top of her hand and said, ”It’ll be alright, he has been stressed out all day.” “Yeah, he wouldn’t shut up. “Brian replied. Howie wheeled Sarah to the house and Kevin picked her up and put her on the couch next to A.J. A.J. went off the couch when Sarah interrupted his actions by pulling hoim on top of her lap. Leslie and Nick watched while Sarah and A.J. kissed. A.J. sat in Sarah’s lap facing her. “Okay stop it you two. You know this is Kevin’s house!” Howie hissed to A.J. and Sarah. They ignored Howie’s fussing. “Okay. Yall stop Baylee is here.” Leighanne said while Brian tried to pulled them apart. A.J. laughed, looked at Sarah and said, “ Baby, I know you are tired of hearing me say I’m sorry but really I am. See the reason why I stomped off earlier is because. I thought you were still pissed at me when you said that you were staying at Brian’s.” Sarah smiled and said, “ Bone the only reason why I need to get my thoughts together is because I need to think about our past fights and what I need to do the next time we fight, if we do fight. Also Brian and Leighanne are talking about going out of town and asked if I’ll watch Baylee. “A.J. said” But baby, you are not strong enough to pick him up or change him or whatever. Do you need help? I’ll be happy to, unless you don’t want to see me for awhile. “

Sarah grinned mischievously and said, “I’d love it if you help me.” A.J. and Sarah gave each other a kiss. Brian said, “ Now I don’t want you fighting or anything else. A,J, you need to take care of Sarah you know, wheel her around, help her in the shower, like help her stand up. “A.J. rolled his eyes and said, “Rok. I do know how to take care of some on. I mean, I may look like a badass, but I do know how to take care of somebody.” Brian winked at A.J. and Sarah and laughed.
Does Sarah and AJ get really close and does Leslie love Nick's Gift by dizzy06
The next day Sarah and AJ went to Brian and Leighanne's house to watch Baylee, while Brian and Leighanne left for a few days. Brian came out, hugged and kissed Baylee and said, "Now Baylee, you be a good boy for Sarah and AJ okay?" Baylee smiled and said, "ok daddy, I will." Sarah walked into the house with AJ following, took Baylee and said, "Rok, dont worry, AJ and I will take good care of your son." Briand smiled , looked at them and said, " I know. But Sarah, you need to keep an eye on AJ too." AJ looked surprised and said, "What did I do?"

Brian laughed and left to get his and Leighanne's bags. Brian came back out and Sarah said, "hey Rok, you and Leigh need to leave before you miss your flight!" Brian winked at her and yelled for Leighanne. "Leigh! Baby we need to go or we are going to be late!" Not knowing Leighanne was behind Brian she yelled, "Im right here, you dont need to yell!" then laughed. Brian jumped because of being so startled.

Leighanne took Baylee, gave him a hug and a kiss, then handed him Baylee back to Sarah. As Brian and Leighanne left to get in the car AJ, Baylee, and Sarah followed. They waved goodbye as they drove down the road. AJ looked at Sarah and said, " Let's go back into the house okay?" Sarah nodded, picked up Baylee and went into the house. "Sarah? When are you and uncle AJ getting back together?" Baylee asked. Sarah grinned and looked at Baylee and said, " Well, we are going together, but I wont hang hang out with him until I know I can trust him and he wont yell at me anymore."

AJ looked at Sarah and felt guilty for all the crap he put her through. "Sarah, can you make me some, um, PB&J?" Sarah nodded. She went into tell kitchen and made Baylee lunch. "AJ? Are you and Sarah really back together again?" Baylee asked while sitting on AJ's Knee. "Yes we are sweety." AJ replied. "How much do you love her?" "I love her a whole lot." Sarah heard them talking, came out put Baylee's food on the table and said, "Bay, your sandwich is on the table, go on and eat." Baylee went to the table Sarah walked over to AJ and he grabbed her hand and gently, trying not to hurt her, she sat on his lap. They began kissing knowing Baylee couldnt see them with his back facing them.

Baylee pushed his plate over and hopped down off the chair and went to his room to his room to take a nap. Sarah watched Baylee go up to his room. AJ put his hands on her chin, moved her head gently towards him and gently kissed her lips.

Leslie asked Nick "sweety what are we doing today?" "I am going to take you to a place where you can ride." Leslie jumped up and down and yelled, "OH my goodness! I'm gonna ride horses?" "Yes babes. I know how much you love riding horses so that's why im doing this." Leslie grabbed Nick's face and kissed him all over his face and hugged him. Nick looked at Leslie and said, " Now we have to do a concert in like, 2 weeks."
Does Leslie go with Nick to the concert ??? by dizzy06
Leslie asked, "Oh can I come?" "I'm glad you asked because I was hoping you would come." Leslie gave Nick a hug, "Oh I'm so happy that we met." They both smiled at each other. So a few days later the guys and Leslie went to the concert it was in a town called Berrien Springs, MI. Leslie then said to Nick, "I use to live up here but only for like a year and a half," So Nick then said, "I thought you lived in Geogia all your life?" Leslie then replied, "yea I have lived in Geogia for a long long time."

Anyways while AJ,Nick,Brian,Howie,Kevin, and Leslie was on the road. Sarah was at home being taken care of by Kristen,Leighanne, and Baylee. Leighanne walked into the room that Sarah was in and seen her sitting on the couch by the phone. Leighanne then said, "you waiting on AJ to call you arent you?" Sarah then replied to Leighanne, "yea I am, I am hoping that he will call me soon." Just then the phone rang it was AJ and Sarah was so happy to hear his voice again. Sarah then said to AJ, "hey sweetie how are you?" Then AJ replied, "hey babygirl I am good but the real question he said to Sarah was how are you doing today?" Sarah the replied, "I am feeling good today because I have the three best people in the world takeing care of me Kristen,Leighanne, and Baylee." AJ then said, " I am so happy that they are taking care of you and I really do miss you and I wish that you would have went with us." Sarah then said, " I know but I am still to weak to do anything."

Just then Sarah heard Leslie in the background telling AJ that she wanted to talk to Sarah to. Sarah then said, "AJ let me talk to Leslie before she kills herself." AJ laughed and said, "Okay here she is and I love you babygirl." Sarah then said, "I love you to AJ." Leslie then said, "hey Sarah how are you today?" Sarah then replied, "I am just fine and how is the set up for the concert going?" Leslie then said, "well right now Brian,Kevin,Nick, and Howie is doing sound check and that is where AJ heading that way right now." Sarah then asked, "Leslie is the concert going to be on T.V.?" Leslie then replied, "yea and it is going to be great."

Sarah then said, "Well AJ never told me that it was going to be on t.v." Leslie then said, "well AJ wanted it to be a surprise because he is planning something and I have no clue what it is." Nick now running down the hall yelling, "Leslie get off the phone we are going to go eat!" Sarah then said, "Just call me back later okay Les." Leslie said, "okay I will talk to you later. BYE" Sarah then said, "bye" and hung up the phone.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=6592