The Best Day by dizzy06
Summary: What happens when two country girls finally get to meet their favorite band? Read and find out.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Group, Other
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3514 Read: 7384 Published: 01/28/06 Updated: 02/16/06

1. the tickets by dizzy06

2. The concert by dizzy06

3. a few hours later by dizzy06

4. the mall by dizzy06

5. Back at the house by dizzy06

the tickets by dizzy06
CHAPTER ONE:

One day Leslie and Sarah was coming home from college for the Christmas holidays when on the radio they heard the announcer say, "We have two backstage passes to meet and see the BackStreet Boys in concert!" Leslie looked at Sarah and smile. She told Sarah to call the radio station to try to get the tickets. Sarah called the radio station and the announcer said, "Hello! Who is this?" Sarah became all excited and said, "This is Sarah!" The annoncer said, "Well Sarah you are the winner of the two backstage passes to see and meet the BackStreet Boys and go to the concert." Sarah said, "Thanks alot!" to the announcer and hung up the phone. Leslie and Sarah looked at each other and said, "Oh My Gosh! I can't believe we are goingt to meet the Backstreet Boys!" Leslie then called her friend Mary who lived in Illonis and Leslie told Mary that her and Sarah was going to finally meet the guys.

Mary was so happy for Leslie and Sarah and she told us that she hoped that Sarah and I had a great time with them. Leslie got off the phone with Mary and her and Sarah went to the mall and looked for some clothes that they would wear to meet the guys in. When they arrived there Leslie found this little outfit and Sarah just said, "Leslie why dont you wear your green tank top with your green looking pants instead of buying like expensive clothes." Leslie looked at Sarah and said, "You know what you are so right." So then they left the mall and before they went home Leslie and Sarah stoped by Micky D's to got something to eat.

Sarah and Leslie got home and they went inside and to there surprise there was a message on the answering machine. Leslie went over and pressed the play button. To their surprise it was the BackStreet Boys and they said, "Hey Leslie and Sarah we are so happy that you guys won the tickets to meet us and we can't wait to meet you!" Leslie then yelled to Sarah and said, "Sarah come here and listen to the message on the answering machine you will not believe who called us!!!!!!" Sarah came into the room and listened to the message and said, "Oh my gosh Leslie I cant believe that they did that to tell us congrat's on winning the tickets."
The concert by dizzy06
CHAPTER TWO: THE CONCERT
Three weeks go by and the concert was canceled, due to Brian being sick. He had strep throat and couldn’t sing. Leslie and Sarah sat down on the couch and talked about that same day they were going to meet their favorite band of all time was canceled. “Sarah, We both have liked them for like thirteen years, and we won the contest to go to a concert and meet them personally.” Sarah nodded her head, “Yeah, but think about it, they know our phone and cell numbers, so they could always call—“ Sarah was then interrupted by her cell phone ringing. She and Leslie looked from the cell to each other. Sarah answered her phone.

“Hello?” She said a little shaky. “Hey Sarah!” Aj said on the other line. Sarah recognized the phone instantly and he explained, “Bri got strep throat, so he couldn’t sing. But, he isn’t contagious, so we were wondering if we could come down and visit?” Sarah’s eyes grew wide with excitement. She told Leslie and she nodded her head in agreement. “Guess who else is with me?” Aj said. Sarah asked, “Who?” Aj then told Sarah that Mary was there and planned the whole thing. “Sarah, we are driving, since the whether is too bad to fly, so we are going to drive down to Georgia and come and visit.” He explained. Sarah agreed and he explained it would take them a few days, about two or three to get there. Sarah said, “That’s fine! You just get here safe and sound okay?” Then after a little while later, they hung up.

“Sarah, this is so cool! We should go shopping since we got paid.” Leslie said while walking to the door. Sarah smiled, picked up Leslie’s keys and said, “That is going to be a little difficult without the keys, now ain’t it Leslie?” Leslie walked back over to where Sarah was and gave her a noogie. They went to the mall, the same mall they went to before. Sarah went to a skater looking store and Leslie followed. Then they went to a little area that was selling jewelry and bought some. They also bought a necklace for Aj, a bracelet for Brian, a ring for Howie, and a birthday stone for Kevin, and a pair of shoes for Nick.

We left the mall, and Sarah received a call from her mother. “Sarah!” She yelled. Sarah removed the phone from her face and put it back to her face slowly. “Ma’am?” She answered back. “How in the hell are the Backstreet Boys coming to my house?! Did you give them our address?” Sarah explained the whole thing. “I don’t care Sarah. Aj, or what ever his name is, is NOT coming over. Do you understand?” Sarah then said, “Mom, he is already on his way!” Mom said, “ I don’t care! Call him and tell him to turn around. He is not coming.” Mom then hung up the phone. Sarah plopped down by the bench and held her head in her hands. Leslie, looking as if she were about to cry, walked over and placed a hand on Sarah’s back. “What happened Hun?” Sarah then yelled, “I HAVE TO CALL AJ AND TELL HIM THAT MY MOM SAID THAT HE CANT COME. HIM AND THE REST OF THEM!” She replaced her head in her hands. Leslie then got a phone call, from Aj. “Hey Girly!” He said. Leslie told him the bad news and he said, “Let me talk to Sary.” Leslie looked confused, “Sary?” She said. Aj explained why he calls her Sary. Then he made up a nickname for Leslie. Dizzy. Leslie handed the phone to Sarah and she explained the whole thing. “I don’t care Sary. I’m coming over no matter what. Besides, I’m at the Macon mall anyway, which I know is two hours away from your place.” Sarah shot her head up, and when she did, she saw Aj standing there with some bags. He gave the bags to Kevin and ran to me. He gave Sarah a hug and a kiss on the forehead. “I’m going to talk to your mom, face to face.” Sarah’s eyes grew wide, “Aj No!” She said. Aj placed her back on the ground and she walked to the bench. Leslie gave Sarah a hug from behind and said, “Sarah’s right J. It wont work.” Aj then thought about it for a while. Mary walked over to where Leslie and Sarah were sitting and looked to the guys.

All the guys were huddled up, as if they were in a football game. They all split up and Aj said, “Sarah how old are you?” Sarah looked up and said, “Twenty-two, but what does that have to—“ Aj interrupted her and said, “Good. Leslie I know you are stayin’ with Sarah, so how about I can get you two to—“ Leslie interrupted Aj and said, “Wait! Are you suggesting that we live with you?” Aj smiled. Leslie and Sarah’s eyes grew wide. “J, it’s not going to work.” Leslie said and Brian cut in, “Not if I have a say in it.” The girls smiled. “Let’s do it!” Nick and while he clapped his hands and headed out the door. Then two hours later, they arrived at Sarah’s house.
a few hours later by dizzy06
We all arrived at Sarah's house a few hours later and Sarah's mom came running out the door and says, " Sarah I told you that they were not coming to this house I can't believed you disobeyed me!" Sarah looked at her mom and said, "Mom, AJ has offered Leslie and I to come and live with him. I am going to do it and there is nothing you can do about it." Sarah's mom looked at Aj and said, "Did you offer Sarah and Leslie to come and live with you?" AJ then said, "Yes I did and that is because they are my friends and I love them very much." Sarah then stepped up and said, "Mom, I love you but i want to do this. I want to live with AJ so please let me do this." Sarah's mom looked at the ground and said, "Fine if this is what you choose I will agree with you." Sarah looked at her mom and said, "Thanks."

Leslie and Nick looked at one another shocked. "This day has been so crazy." Nick said. Leslie then said, "What am I going to do about my grandma? I just can't leave her up here by herself. I am all she has." AJ looked at Leslie and said, "Doesn’t she have a son that lives in Florida?" Leslie then said, "Yea but she doesn’t want to move to Florida. She wants to stay in Georgia." Everyone all looked at one another and said, "What are we going to do? We don’t want to leave her up here by herself." Leslie looked at all of them and said, "You don’t have to worry about me I will be fine up here." Nick looked at Leslie and said, "I want you to come to Florida with us I will miss you if you don’t."

Leslie then looked at Nick and the other guys and said, "Fine. I will go and I will live with you AJ." Everybody smiled. We all went into Sarah's house and we got her stuff ready. We all then went to Leslie's house and got her things packed. "Okay now lets go home." Aj said smiling while walking to the car. Before we left, Leslie and her grandma gave each other a hug goodbye and then they all left to go back to Florida. We all got back to Florida and AJ told us that we can pick a room in his house so Sarah and Leslie take off up stairs and said, "Wow!! I got this room it is great." Leslie and Sarah came back down stairs and they found Nick eating, AJ and Brian playing video games, Kevin and Howie playing pool and Mary on the computer.

Sarah and Leslie went into the game room and said, "AJ we found our rooms and we were wondering if we could ummm..." AJ looked at Leslie and Sarah and said, "What do you want to do to your rooms?" Nick came into the room and said, "They want to know if they can put pictures up on the walls and get different color bed spreads" "Thanks Sarah and Leslie,” he said to Nick sarcastically. “Is that what y’all want to do?” Leslie and Sarah nodded and said, "Yea." "Well let’s go,” said AJ. AJ then yelled “y’all! We’re all going to town so come on so we can get back.!”
the mall by dizzy06
We all got to the mall and we wasnt thinking about all the fans that will be there when they seen the guys. Leslie,Sarah, and Mary all went in first and then followed by the guys. There was a few fans onle there at the mall that day so we was all like really happy that we wasn't being chased after by screaming girls. There was two girls that ran up to Nick and Brian and asked them for there autograph. Nick and Brian said, "Why sure you can we always give our fans our autographs we would do anything for our fans." The two girls looked at Brian and Nick and said, "Thank you," and ran off to find there mom.

A few hours past and Leslie and Sarah has not found there beadspreads that they wanted and then Nick said, "Well Leslie what is your favorite color and that might help us out a little." Leslie looked at Nick and said, "You know that is a great idea and by the way my favorite color is green." Brian then looked in a window in a store and said to himself, "WOW Leslie would really like that color green it is big and it is a beautiful green." Just then Leslie said, "Rok what are you staring at?" Brian then said, "Leslie I think I just found your bedspread it is big and it is a beautiful color green." Leslie looked threw the window that Brian was looking in and seen the bedspread and said, "WOW Brian that bedspread is beautiful and I love the color green. AJ then said, "Well that is good we found Leslie's bedspread now all we are like is Sarah's and then we can go home." So they all went into the store and Nick said, "Leslie put your money away I am paying for your bedspread." Leslie looked at Nick and said, "Thank you NIck that is so sweet of you." Nick then said, "Dont mention it."

A few minutes later AJ went up to Sarah and said, "Hey maybe if I knew your favorite color I will might be able to find you a big beautiful bedspread to?" Sarah looked at AJ and smiled and said, "Well my favorite color is yellow and I love that color." AJ then said, "Well now that we all know Sarah's favorite color lets all look for a big beautiful yellow bedspread for Sarah." Brian and Kevin take off to find a bedspread for Sarah, Leslie and Nick take off to find one, Howie and Mary ran off to also do some looking around, and Last but not least Sarah and AJ went looking for one to. Leslie and Nick was the first to call AJ and Sarah and said, "Hey Sarah I believe we found your bedspread and it is big and it is a beauiful yellow." Sarah and AJ said, "okay thanks Nick and Leslie you are great." Nick then said, "I am going to buy your's to Sarah." AJ then said, "No Nick I was going to buy it I want to please let me pay for it." Nick then said, "Man you know I cant stand a whiner gosh fine AJ you can buy the bedspread." Well AJ bought the bedspread for Sarah and Sarah was so happy that she got the bedspread she wanted.
Back at the house by dizzy06
Later that day Leslie, Sarah, Mary and the guys all went back to AJ's house. Leslie and Sarah ran up to their room's and put their bedspreads on. While Leslie was in her room, Nick walked in without making a noise. Nick put his hands around Leslie which made her jump and turn around to see who it was. They stared deep into each others eyes when Nick finally broke the scilence and said, "Leslie I know this is going to sound a little crazy, but you got to believe every word I am about to say." Leslie looked at Nick confused and said, "Ok I will believe you." Nick then looked at Leslie and took a deep breath and said, "I want you to be my girlfriend. I want us to be together cause ever since I laid eyes on you I've loved you." Leslie looked at Nick speechless and said, "Wow! Well, I'll come out of the box. I have to tell you that I have loved you ever since I have laid eyes on you to. I guess the last thing now to do is to answer your question." Leslie then took a deep breath and said, "Nick I would love to be your girlfriend."

Nick and Leslie were holding hands all the way down the stairs and went into the living room and watched a movie on the big TV screen. Sarah and AJ walked into the room and saw that Nick and Leslie were sitting really close together and Sarah said, "Why is Leslie and Nick sitting so close to each other?" AJ then looked at Sarah and shook his head and said, "I dont know-- but... I really want to find out." Brian then came into the room and said, "Sarah...AJ what are you two staring at?" AJ then said, "We are looking at Leslie and Nick sitting so close to each other." Brian looked and said, "Wow they sure are close aren't they?" Brian then said, "I can get Nick to tell me. What this." Brian came into the living room where Nick and Leslie were and said, "Hey Nicky come here for a minute I got to talk to you." Nick got up and said, "Leslie I will be right back. Let me go and see what Bri wants." Leslie looked up at him and nodded. Nick came towards Brian and said, "Dang, Brian! Couldn't you see I was busy watching a movie with my girl? Now tell me what you want so I can get back."
Brian grinned and said, "Dang! Now I forgot what I wanted to tell you. Sorry Nick you can go back to your movie." Nick gave Brian an odd look and walked away. Nick went back to Leslie who was still on the couch watching the movie. Brian then said, "See? What I tell you and can get the answers out of Nick in a heart beat!" Pleased with himself Brian smiled then the smiled faded and he said, "Wait a minute. Did he just say that he goes out with Leslie?" AJ looked at Brian and said, "Yea I guess he just did Brian." Aj rolled his eyes playfully while crossing his arms. Sarah ran to Leslie and gave her a hug and said, "I heard about you and Nick and I think that it is great."

Leslie then said, "Thanks! But, Sarah you are in the way of the tv. Nick and I are tring to watch this movie." Sarah then said sarcastically while huffin,"Fine! Gosh!" and left the room. When the movie was over Nick and Leslie went upstairs and went to bed while everyone watched the two love birds go and disappear in Leslie's room. Sarah broke the silence by saying, "I think it is great that Leslie and Nick found each other, and love each other to death." Everyone agreed with Sarah. Brian said, "Well I guess Leigh and I should be getting home. It's really late." AJ replied, "Alrighy Bri. We will see ya'll tomorrow." Howie and Mary looked at each other and said, "We need to get going." AJ nodded and said, "Maybe we all should go to bed! Haha! It has been a real busy day for us all." Everyone smiled. "Goodnight." Everyone said to each other and left.

That next morning AJ was the first to wake up. Leslie woke up and little while later. She headed out to the kitchen where AJ was and said, "Good morning AJ!" AJ jumped not hearing Leslie walk into the room. "You have got to stop snicking up on me like that! You know I hate that." AJ and smiled. Leslie said, "Aww! AJ I am so sorry. I honestly forgot you don't like that. I won't do it again." AJ said, "Thank You. Now, what would you like to eat? I am in a cooking mood so just tell me and I'll fix it for you." Leslie looked up the stairs and saw that Nick had came out of the room and she yelled "Nick!" AJ made a confused look and said, "I can't cook Nick." AJ turned around and saw Leslie hugging Nick. AJ smiled at the sight of them together. Leslie went back to where AJ was saying, "I would like pancakes please." AJ then said, "Comeing right up!." Leslie and Nick then went to the living room and sat on the couch. Leslie sat on Nick's lap and Nick said,"Leslie I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Leslie looked up at Nick and said, "Nick I love you too and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you." Nick then gave Leslie an intimate kiss. While kissing Leslie, AJ walked into the room, "EWWW! My eyes!!! It burns!" Nick and Leslie looked up at AJ and smiled. "Okay, it didn't really burn, but I did not need to see that. Get a room!" Leslie and Nick laughed. "Your pancakes are done hun."
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=6699