Incomplete by Backstreet_Girl
Summary: A romantic story of AJ trying to get this girl he's adored since she stepped on the set of Incomplete. But she has a boyfriend! AJ doesn't want to interfere but his feelings for her get stronger and stronger. Can he resist or will the girl fall for AJ just as hard since she's been a fan straight for 13 years. And AJ is her favorite. What will happen?

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group, Other
Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 6086 Read: 23291 Published: 03/16/06 Updated: 03/19/06

1. On The Set by Backstreet_Girl

2. On The Set Pt. 2 by Backstreet_Girl

3. On The Set Pt. 3 by Backstreet_Girl

4. On The Set Pt. 4 by Backstreet_Girl

5. On The Set Pt. 5 by Backstreet_Girl

6. Press Day by Backstreet_Girl

7. Press Day Pt. 2 by Backstreet_Girl

8. 'HIM' by Backstreet_Girl

9. Get Away by Backstreet_Girl

10. Get Away Pt. 2 by Backstreet_Girl

11. Never Imagined by Backstreet_Girl

12. Dark Day Pt. 1 by Backstreet_Girl

On The Set by Backstreet_Girl
"Hey Chastity can you get that camera lens for me?"
"Yeah sure boss."

Hey I'm Chastity, and I work as a directors assistant. I love my job, I get to meet all these way cool groups and singers. It's a lot of fun. But this is all new to me. I'm on a set with the Backstreet Boys! My idols, and I love them all a lot! My boyfriend is really happy for me too. My boyfriends name is Josh. He's a sweet-heart. He always repsected my BSB loving days. He's to cool.

"Here you go." I handed him the lens.
"Thanks." He smiled at me. "Can you go help AJ out with the car, he's already stalled it 2 times. We don't need a 3rd time." I smiled and went to AJ.
"Need some help AJ?" AJ looked at me funny. Then he stood up straight and smiled cutely at me.

"Why yes, yes I do." I got in the car and he just kept looking at me. He put his hands on the car door and leaned over.
"Can I help you AJ?"
"No, I'm fine."
"Ok." I started the car. "Let it run for a minute ok AJ? Don't push the peddle, actually don't touch the car either." I pulled his arms off the car and went back to under the tent and Brian came up to me. "Hey B-rok."

"You know my nickname?" He asked.
"No I just siad B-rok for the hell of it. Of course I do." He smiled at me. "Yeah you're still the same. It's so cool for you all to be back. I heard I can expect an album from you. True?"
"Yeah it is." He popped open a soda and drank it. I smiled and went back to my job. I went to Nick.
"Hey I need you to help me here ok?" I handed nick my clipboard.

"What's this for?"
"I know absolutely nothing about you so I can't fill out your info so you need to do it."
"Ok, but wait AJ's is all filled out."
"I did that, he's my fave of the group, gosh jealous are we?" I smiled and laughed at Nick.
"GOSH! You're so mean to me!"
"I am not you baby."
"YOU JUST CALLED ME A BABY!"
"Grow up Nicky." I walked away from him. I looked over my shoulder and AJ looked up from what he was doing and looked at me. My phone rang. AJ walked over to me. "Oh hey hun. Yeah I'm on the set now." AJ stopped and looked at me and his face got all upset. Then jogged away to Brian and talked to him for a minute. "I'm sorry what hun? I was looking at something."

"When are you coming back?"
"Whenever...whenever I can get off. Look I have to go."
"Alright bye, love you."
"Love you too Josh." I hung up my phone. AJ was looking at me. It wasn't a nice look either. He came over.

"You have a boyfriend?"
"Yeah Josh."
"And I was flirting like hell with you and you didn't tell me that?"
"I didn't know you were flirting with me. I can tell by seeing a guys eyes and well your sunglasses obviously don't help." He took them off and he had really pretty eyes. He put them back on and walked away from me. "Wow, somone is pissed off." I said to myself while watching AJ walk away.
On The Set Pt. 2 by Backstreet_Girl
"Chaz you can't just pretend AJ doesn't like you." I was on the phone with my good friend Leslie.
"I know, but I can't go on with the day like AJ and I are jsut all cool like that. He's hurt cause I didn't tell him."
"Mary, do you want me to come down?"
"Leslie you know you can't stupid. Closed set." I laughed and so did she.
"Sorry, blonde moment."
"Yeah well I have to go back to work ok?"
"Alright." We hung up. I looked at AJ's direction and he saw me. He smiled slightly and I did too. I decided to walk over to him.
"Hey AJ." I said to him.

"Hey. What's up?"
"Nothing."
"That's cool." He leaned against the car.
Image hosting by Photobucket
"AJ why did you tell me that? Now I feel awful." I sighed. "I didn't need to know that you were flirting with me." He took his glasses off and threw them in the car.
"I told you because I wanted you to know you hurt me by not telling me that. Maybe I wanted to take you out or something."
"Don't make this about you being hurt. I'm the one with the boyfriend here." I pointed to myself. "And you're the guy who can get any girl he wants. If I broke up with Josh and went out with you and we lasted about 3 months, I'm not able to bounce back like you and get a guy the next day."
"Are you calling me a player?"
"I'm calling you a man-whore." I smiled a bit and so did AJ.
"Is that a good or bad thing?"
"Well to you it's obviously good, but to me...I dunno." AJ laughed some more.
"Well then that's solved. It's obviousl not going to work out." I sighed again.
"I think you're right. I still love you, just not as a boyfriend AJ." I patted his shoulder.
"Alright, well, I hope you and Josh are good together." He sighed and put his hands in his pocket and walked in the oppisite direction of me.
On The Set Pt. 3 by Backstreet_Girl
"Chaz...can I call you Chaz?" AJ asked.
"Yeah you can." We were sitting laughing while Brian and Nick's part were being filmed. We both had a few sodas and we were a bit off the wall, cracking jokes on anything.
"What about Chazzy Chaz?"
"Whatever...I have no nicknames for you that's not fair." I shoved AJ and he smiled. I remembered that was definitely a flirty touch. I took a sip of my soda.
"You can call me AJ, Bone, Johnny, anything like that."
"Is Johnny from Johnny-No-Name?"
"Yeah it is...Ever been to one of my concerts?"
"No, my mom did though, she said it was really good."
"Oh glad she enjoyed it." I scooted closer to AJ. It was getting cold out. AJ got a blanket the crew kept handy and put it around me. I was in awe at him, but I knew Josh would kill me if he knew, but Josh wasn't here. I looked at AJ. He looked so sweet...We both leaned in and we kissed. It was nice and long, comforting, Josh never kissed like AJ did. Next thing I knew AJ was in the blanket too and he had his arms around me. We were still sitting up but we were kissing like crazy. We stopped and I bit my lower lip and smiled. "We should not have done that Chaz."
"Oh my God, I know..." I put my head in my hands and sighed. "Damn it." AJ patted my back and I sat back up. AJ had his arm around me still.
"I won't tell if you don't tell."
"Deal." We shook hands.
On The Set Pt. 4 by Backstreet_Girl
Image hosting by Photobucket

"Hey Chaz." AJ came up behind me.
"Hey AJ." I put my clipboard down and checked Nick's information along with Kevin's. "What's new?"
"Nothing, can we talk?" I looked at him.
"Um...yeah." We sat down. "What about?"
"Us." AJ said with a slight sigh.
"What us?"
"We kissed Chaz, we can't just not act like it didn't happen."

"YOU KISSED!" Kevin came under the tent.
"Yeah but was it was completely on accident dude!" AJ told Kevin standing up.
"How?"
"We were both in the mood and we just...kissed."
"Chastity don't you have a boyfriend?" Kevin asked me.

"Yeah." I replied.
"Then why are you kissing AJ? Get it straight Chaz, AJ or whoever." I stood up.
"I don't know Kevin, I really don't!" I got my bag and walked away. AJ came running after me and I went to the other side of my car to get in. AJ stopped my hand from turning the key, and he turned me around. He gave me a hug.

"Hey, you don't have to answer him ok? It's just he wants to know if you're well...right in the head." We both laughed a bit. He let go. "You going to be ok? Because we aren't done on the set Chaz."
"Yeah I know...I just, think that...Gosh Kevin thinks I'm a whore doesn't he?"
"No, no, no he doesn't think that at all Chastity."
"Alright whatever you say." We walked back under the tent and they were filming Kevin's part and all the other guys were in the building taking photos. AJ stayed with me. We sat down. Once again he wrapped a blanket around me. It got very cold from last time. AJ held me close to him. He had very strong feelings for me and not lying I like knowing he liked me a lot. AJ put his head on mine. We both looked back at each other. Once again we leaned in for another kiss. AJ put his arms around me. I put my hand up the back of his shirt. I took it back out, I wanted to stop kissing him so much, but it was AJ, and I couldn't just say no to him. I've loved him for to long to say no to him. I knew what I wanted and AJ was on my most-wanted list, and I had him right in the palm of my hand. I didn't know about Josh at that moment. I just knew whatever happened AJ was going to want me. He started to kiss my neck. It tickled I laughed cutely and he stopped and looked at me. He put his hand on my face and kissed me a few more times.
"I don't know what to do Chaz, I really really want to be with you, but I can't be with you with Josh still in the picture."
"I don't know what to do either AJ, should I just leave him for you? But what if we don't last?"
"Chaz we don't know the future, but I know I am really into you right now, and I would love to be with you. I mean damn girl you have what I want in a woman." I smiled. I pulled out my cellphone. I looked up Josh's number and called it.

"Hey hun."
"Josh can we talk?"
"About?"
"I think we need to see some other people."
"Why? Did one of those guys hit on you and think they love you?"
"Josh, I just think we do ok?"
"Whatever you do what you won't don't call this number again."
"Josh wait."
"What?"
"You know I love this guy and he is really into me."
"AJ?"
"Yeah..." I said all upset. AJ put his arm back around me.
"Alright, well you call me if it doesn't work out, I will be there for you ok?" I smiled, I was so happy Josh understood.
"Yeah, still friends?"
"Oh yeah you're my BFF!" He said in a girly voice. I laughed.
"Alright bye Josh."
"Bye Chaz, I still love you."
"Love you still too." We hung up and I looked at AJ. He gave me a kiss.
On The Set Pt. 5 by Backstreet_Girl
"AJ stop." AJ was chasing me to my car. He was tickling me. He got me up against the car.
"This is more fun knowing you're with me." He gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled at him.
"Yeah it is. I don't feel like I am cheating anymore." I messed with AJ's necklace.
"Yeah and I don't feel like I'm doing a bad thing to a guy I don't know." AJ laughed close to my face. It was WAY TO CUTE! AJ put his arm around me and pulled me to him and gave me another long kiss.

"Hey you two, can we get a move on here?" Brian yelled from the other side of the car. "AJ we have to go man!" He yelled again.
"Come with us." AJ told me.

"I can't I have my car, why don't we do something tomorrow."
"Ok, give me your number." He gave me his cellphone and I put in my number. "I'll call you around 1ish ok?"
"Yeah." He gave me a quick hug and a kiss and left. I got in my car and my phone rang. It was Leslie. "Hello?"

"Hey Chaz, dudette, so what happened?" She said anxiously.
"He and I are dating Josh said he'll basically be waiting for AJ and I to split and he said he'd be ther for me."
"Aww...Josh is so sweet."
"Yeah I know, but AJ is this whole other guy that I've wanted for so long."
"Yeah Chaz I know." Leslie laughed.
"Well look, I'm tired as hell, I'm going home taking a shower and getting into bed, then AJ is going to call me to do something."
"Alright sweets, sweet dreams."
"You to hun. Night."
"Night." We hung up and I headed home.
Press Day by Backstreet_Girl
I can't believe, I Chastity, am with AJ McLean from the Backstreet Boys! How can this be? I thought he didn't date fans? Maybe he really liked me. My head is just spinning, and spinning. I looked over my shoulder and I saw a photo of Josh and I together on the beach. It was out 2 year anniversary. I feel bad for leaving a man who's loved me for so long for a guy I just started to know. Maybe I should go back to Josh so I know I am sure he loves me. Or should I stay with AJ? I should give him a chance, what if he does me like he did Sarah Martin? Man that would so suck! He cheated on her! But he was probably high or drunk, that's why he was in re-hab. He seemed like a changed man, but I can never be really sure. I was always taught once a cheater always a cheater. And I don't know if I can take all those girls all over my man. Mabye Josh is my best choice. I just don't know, I can't break AJ's heart like that, I have to stay with him. But what if he breaks my heart? I guess with time comes the truth right? Here it goes, our first day as a couple...AJ and I.

"Hey AJ." He got out of his car and came to me. He looked really nice. Not in the same clothes as yesterday, which I'm not complaining about because he did look good.
"Hey hun." He gave me a kiss. Maybe he was trying to make this really work. But then again he did say that about Katie, Sarah, Amanda, and well...Marissa. Eww...Why would I think of her? Whatever...most important thing is he's mine now, and I'm not going to let it slip through my hands. I smiled at him. "Did you sleep well?"
"Yeah I did thanks hun. Did you? I heard you were up late last night."
"I had a lot on my mind." He opened my car door for me.
"Like?"
"I was thinking about us, and I was thinking about my career, this group is getting old."
"Hey don't say that AJ. You're only 28, and one thing I'm not letting you say is you're old." He smiled and I got in and he shut the door and got in on his side. He started.
"I'm not saying I want to leave the group, I'm saying the group has just really lost its appeal you know?"
"Ok, whatever you think. If I think you're damn sexy you are." He laughed and pulled out of my driveway. "I mean you are AJ. Look at you, do you still work out?"
"Hun I dance for a living, what else do I need to do?" He turned a corner and his phone rang. He answered it. He talked for a minute. Then he hung up. I was looking out the window and I just thought over what I was thinking about in my bathroom. He put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it gently. I looked at him. He smiled and I smiled back, but I think I gave him a fake smile. I didn't know what to think about him.
Press Day Pt. 2 by Backstreet_Girl
AJ and I got out of his car and he held my hand. There were a few cameras following us but I didn't care, my mind was still on other things.

"Chaz are you ok?" AJ stopped and put his hands on my shoulders.
"I'm just thinking..."
"About what hun?"
"Our relationship."
"What about it?" AJ opened the door to the retaurant for me.
"I don't know what is real and what isn't. I don't if you getting with me was for some other odd reason." AJ told the hostess where we wanted to sit and she sat us in a booth.
"I don't get you Chaz. I told you I really wanted to get to know you a bit more." He grabbed my hand from the other side of the booth.

His hand means the world to me really. I just can't tell him what's really going on with me and why I am really skeptical about getting with him. 'HIM' He's been controlling me every thought. Josh is his son, and I shouldn't have left Josh, something awful could happen to AJ. I didn't want to risk AJ, but I love him. How can I tell AJ what I am or who I am. Leslie doesn't even know. She knows about Josh, but she thinks our 2 year relationship was because we both loved each other. I didn't always care for Josh, he was ignorant. Josh was crazy in love with me though. 'HIM' will kill me or worse...AJ...

"Chastity did you hear me?" AJ snapped his fingers in front of my face. I looked at him and his face looked inpatient.
"I'll be right back AJ." I got up and went to the restroom. I shut the door and made sure no one was in there I locked the door. I leaned against the door.

He comes and goes
let me see him
let me see his colors
is he true to me or
will I be another one of his fake lovers
'HIM' can you hear me
I quit your son
I quit your life
Take my powers from me
Let me be, let AJ be


I hope that gets rid of them, and I hope it will let AJ show how much he cares for me

I unlocked the bathroom but before I opened it I looked in the mirror...there was 'HIM'
'HIM' by Backstreet_Girl
"Why did you leave my son? I did not give you the authority to do that Chastity..." He walked closer to me and I locked the door again.
"Because I didn't love him!" 'HIM' came out of his shadow, he towered tall over me and he was just a dark man. Even though his shadow was gone he was still dark as could be. "Josh is not for me!" He grabbed me by my throat and picked me up. I gasped for air. I could barely breathe.
"Whether or not he is your type he loves you, and you were to be his wife! I never told you that you could leave him or hurt him. Now something must give Chastity..." He squeezed my throat tighter.
"W...hat." I said stressing the words from my mouth. He set me down and let go. I clenched my fists and threw my hand in front of him. He flew against a bathroom stall. I used my powers to pick up a vase and fling it into his back and he fell back down. I unlocked the door and flew out. AJ stood up fast. "WE HAVE TO GO AJ! NOW!" I grabbed his hand and no one was in the restaurant, no workers...no one but me, AJ, and 'HIM'. 'HIM' came out and I used waved my hand in front of a table and it flew into 'HIM' AJ looked at me.

"What the hell are you?" He asked letting go of me.
"A witch, get in the car and drive! Don't come back AJ!"
"But...I can't leave you." He said frantic. I flung another table at 'HIM' I pulled AJ into a kiss and let go of him.
"Go!" I pushed him out the door. AJ just looked at me. He looked about to cry but he got in his car and left. 'HIM' got up.

"I tried to be reasonable Chastity, I tried being nice." He waved his hand and he flung me up against a wall. I fell down and got back up. I saw a stack of plates and levitated them to me and flung them at him while walking to him. He used his powers to block him but a few hit him.

Oh thank God I got AJ out of here. I don't want him hurt...I love him. I wish this life wasn't mine.

'HIM' got up and he took off his long cape. He held it in front of him and when it dropped he was gone. I looked around and searched the restaurant up and down. I closed my eyes and all of the sudden everyone was back but AJ. I ran out of the restaurant and ran as fast as I could back to my place. I locked my door and got all of my photos of Josh and gathered them. I sat them down and sat next to them.

Josh come here...I know you can hear me...come down and talk to me now!

Josh appeared and I looked at him. He sat down across from me.
"Did I hurt you that bad?"
"No, you didn't hurt me...I was in love with you yes, but I understand you weren't in love with me."
"Were you going to propose to me that night I cancelled on you?"
"Yes I was...but I had a feeling you were saying yes because of my father." Josh stood up. He flittered his fingers and all of the pictures were gone. "We're no more, and my dad might return, fair warning, you and AJ get out of this town." He reached in his pocket and pulled out an amulet. "Take this as well, it holds mighty power in it. Give it to AJ so he can have some sort of force against my father as well."
"Will this give him all of my powers?"
"Yes all of them, but he has to wear it and believe in our powers." I smiled at the amulet. I stood up. I gave Josh a hug and he took a deep breath. "I will always love you Chastity."
"Yeah you're pretty cool." I let go of him and he smiled. He pinched my cheek.
"Good luck." He stepped back and was gone. My phone rang. I picked it up.

"CHASTITY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" It was AJ.
"AJ, come pick me up and we need to get out of town NOW!"
"I can't just leave Chastity! I'll come see you, but I don't know if I want to."
"DO IT!" I hung up.
Get Away by Backstreet_Girl
I hope he understands me. I hope he takes this amulet and follows me. If he loved me he would. I know he has a job, so do I. He was my job. Oh God what do I do?

I snapped out of my thoughts when someone pounded on my door. I knew it was AJ. I opened it and he came in and gave me a hug.
"Oh God don't do that again."
"AJ it's me. Take this wear it and believe in magic!" I gave him the amulet.
"Are you crazy? No!" He gave me it back.
"AJ please..." I looked deep into his eyes and he took the amulet and put it on. He closed his eyes. The amulet started to glow. I smiled. "AJ lift me." He wrapped his arms around me. I made him let go. "No, with your mind, just lift your hand." He slowly moved his hand up and I went up as well. He pulled back and I went back down.
"Did I just do that Chastity?"
"Yes!" I gave him a hug. I let go of AJ and he moved his hand in front of my couch and the couch moved across the floor.
"Oh that's cool." I turned AJ's head to me.
"Will you follow me out of this place? We aren't safe here AJ." AJ sighed.
"I can't just leave Chaz. I have a job."
"SO DO I! YOU ARE MY JOB!" He looked at me. I wasn't sure what he was feeling then but even if he said no I would take him anyway. Free-will is just better.
"Chazzy. I don't know..."
"If you leave with me, we can always be together and you don't have to worry about people knowing who you are, you can leave this world and enter a whole new one. AJ I can give you everything you ever wanted in your life. Freedom." He thought for a minute.
"What about my band?"
"They don't come back with such a bang this time...we will have to change our whole look. You won't look like you are now. I won't look like me, but we will be the same on the inside."
"Tell me something..." He grabbed me. "If we don't leave what will happen?"
"The man I was fighting...'HIM'...Will kill you and I." AJ stood up straight.
"Money?"
"You can keep your name, and your bank account, just switch it all over to another bank in another town AJ."
"Alright, let's go" He grabbed my hand and we left. We both got into his car and he started it. He drove fast out of the city limits. He had a serious look on his face and he would look at me and smile. He gave me one of his hands and I held it. He was going to be different. He wouldn't look the same, none of his tattoos, nothing...
Get Away Pt. 2 by Backstreet_Girl
I looked over at AJ and he seemed little off. He had taken the amulet off and was now holding it in his hands. I sat next to him on the bed and he looked up from the amulet.

"Is anything ever going to be the same?"
"No...probably not." AJ slipped the amulet back over his head.

I told you to go...go far...You didn't listen to me Chastity, now my father is here.

I heard in my ear. I stood up.
"AJ get up and believe in the magic again...they're here."
"I thought you said we were safe!"
"We didn't go far enough baby, believe." AJ closed his eyes and his amulet glowed. 'HIM' showed up with Josh. Josh had rage in his eyes.

"I though I told you to go far, now my father has turned me against you...Chaz, I loved you and you let me down." Josh said to me.
"Don't say that Josh, that's not what you said earlier."
"SCREW WHAT I SAID EARLIER! I'm here now! And I'm so mad I could just...I could just..." He raised his hand and AJ lifted off the ground. I flung my hand and Josh flew against the hotel wall. AJ fell back down. 'HIM' immediately flung me against the oppisite wall. I held my head as I came down. AJ clenched his fists and held it up. He turned his hand slightly and 'HIM' held his chest. AJ thrusted his hand forward and 'HIM' exploded. I looked at AJ. I saw Josh get up and I stood up next to AJ and I lifted Josh up. I walked to him. He was still in the air.
"I trusted you to keep your father away from the guy I love...and now you must die." I said to him firmly. I did the same thing as AJ and Josh also exploded into thin air. I turned and faced AJ and he smiled at me. He walked closer to me and gave me a kiss.

"Are we safe yet?" AJ put some hair behind my ear.
"I don't think they're really dead. I think we just got rid of them for awhile." AJ's cellphone rang and he answered it.
"Hello?" He put his phone on speaker phone.

"AJ, it's Nick."
"Hey Nick, what's up?"
"Where the fuck are you? We've been trying to call your house all day! Who are you with?"
"I'm with Chastity."
"Ok, well where are you?"
"Some town." AJ replied with a faint laugh.
"What? Man are you crazy? We have work to do, concerts to be at, fans to make happy..." AJ stopped Nick.
"I know all of this Nick, but right now...Chaz and I need to be alone." AJ hung up his cellphone and I was sitting on a chair looking out the window of the hotel. AJ kissed my neck a few times. I smiled. He picked me up and put me on the bed. He clapped his hands and the lights went off. He and I laughed.
Never Imagined by Backstreet_Girl
"Mary your phone is ringing..." AJ said with a sigh. I looked at him and just wished that I hadn't dated him in the first place. None of this would have happened if I hadn't been a stupid fan of them and loved AJ like I did. Then Josh and his father wouldn't have come after us. I reached over AJ and got my phone.
"Excuse me." I got up and answered it. I looked at AJ's face and he didn't look happy. He had his legs crossed and his facial expression was as if he had seen a ghost...but it was no ghost it was just magic. "Hello."

"Mary it's Sarah...Sarah from magic school."
"WHAT!" AJ looked at me. Then he saw I was ok and he sat back down. "How did you get my number?"
"Never mind that, I'm going to poof in are you alone?"
"No but he knows about my magic..."
"He? Josh?"
"No I'm not with Josh any..." She stopped me.
"YOU LEFT JOSH ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!" She poofed in and I hung up the phone. She looked at AJ and he was about to say something when she freezed him. She was an upper witch. She looked disgusted at him. "This is no guy, this is a Backstreet Boy hun." She dusted AJ's shirt. She patted his cheek. Her eyes were as dark as the night sky. Nothing could beat her. I was lucky to have her on my side. Her haird flowed down her back and she was the most desired witch. She was only interested in one guy, and that guy just so happened to be Josh. "You left Joshy for this thing?" She kicked AJ's shoes and he unfroze. He stood up.

"Who are you?" She put her hand in his face and she walked to me.
"Sarah, AJ sit down."
"How do you know me?"
"Hun, you're a BSB sit your ass down now."
"NO!" SHe moved her finger and his knees gave out and he fell onto the couch. She never wanted anyone but Josh and when I had him she and I were the best of friends because she could see him. "Mary." AJ stood back up when he got feeling in his legs again.
"Does he ever give up?" She said facing me but pointing to AJ. I walked over to AJ and gave him a kiss.

"What?" He gave me a hug.
"I love you." I squeezed him tight and just never wanted to let him go.
"I love you too." I stepped back and looked at him. Maybe now was the time to do something new. "I'll be right back." I put my hand over my head and snapped. I left the hotel room. Now I was on to a more dark place...somewhere I haven't been since I started dating Josh...Magic school.
Dark Day Pt. 1 by Backstreet_Girl
I finally got to magic school and hid behind a tapestry. Then Sarah showed up next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.
"Helping you stupid!" We both looked out from behind the cloth. We walked out. Sarah and I had changed our clothes into these almost spy outfits. Black leather outfits, made it easy to move around. We heard some people talking behind us and we jumped up and grabbed a hold onto a rafter. I climbed onto it and so did Sarah. I creeped slowly along it. Two men came down the hall and I noticed one from school as well. His name is Derrek. I jumped down and landed on me feet and was bent down. I looked up at him and stood up straight. He had this shocked look on his face.

"Mary?" I nodded and his friend with him was getting ready to hit me when Derrek stopped him. "What are you doing here?" I looked around teh corner and saw no one and signaled Sarah down and Derrek was doubly surprised.
"I'm here to get rid of 'HIM' once and for all." Derrek's friend lashed out at me and Sarah just froze him with no effort. She pushed him over and he hit the floor.
"Let me help, I've been undercover here for months now! And they've sent no help!"
"Who's they?" I asked Derrek. He looked up and I smirked. "Ok well how far are your powers?"
"Almost as good as Sarah's." Sarah smiled.
"Alright let's go." We crepted along the side of the wall and I heard someone coming. I turned the corner fast and was about ready to lash out when I saw it was AJ. "AJ!"

"What?" Sarah looked too. "He is so dumb!" I pushed her back behind the corner and gave AJ a hug.
"You shouldn't be here hun. Go back to the hotel room."

"No not without you, I'm not leaving your side." AJ moved my hair out of my face.
"I don't want to risk you getting hurt AJ. I love you to much for that. I'd be Incomplete without you." He smiled.
"Same for me." I sighed and took his hand and we went back to Derrek and Sarah. I was a little upset AJ came but we could always use another guy.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7251