L.A. Calls by Backstreet_Girl
Summary: Image hosting by Photobucket

Mary, Sarah, and Leslie finally get back together after not seeing one another for several years! They want to make this memorable, what better way than seeing their favorite guys? They can't wait to see their faces.
READ AND REVIEW! Thanks! :)
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group, Other
Genres: Action, Drama, Humor, Romance, Suspense, Adventure
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3021 Read: 6654 Published: 03/18/06 Updated: 03/20/06

1. Chapter One by Backstreet_Girl

2. Chapter Two by Backstreet_Girl

3. Chapter Three by Backstreet_Girl

4. Chapter Four by Backstreet_Girl

5. Chapter Five by Backstreet_Girl

Chapter One by Backstreet_Girl
"Oh! I forgot to curl my hair!" I screamed from the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror.

Hey I'm Mary and I'm the main writer of this story...I've been in some serious relationships but none like my first love. Well it wasn't a relationship, but it was close enough. We were really good friends...I miss him. But his life-style, I eventually lost touch with him. But before that there was a HUGE blow-out with he and Sarah my best friend. It's something I'll never forget. Every night I feel like I'm in his house again. He used to let me stay over when he was off tour or he had a few days. I lost touch with Sarah after that fight. My heart went out to her, but I loved AJ with all my heart and I felt I had no choice but to get on his side, even if it was his fault. Leslie...no one knew what happened to Leslie, she wasn't friends with Sarah for the longest time. I think she was mad at Sarah for calling their friendship quits, and since Sarah was the reason she could talk to AJ. How we got back in touch? Well, I was looking through my phone contacts and Sarah came up...then Leslie. I missed them...they were in my HOMIES contact group. Then I saw a group I hadn't looked in for ages...BACKSTREET BROTHERS...I called Sarah and Leslie up and flew them out here ASAP.

"Mary we don't have time to curl hair! We have to get on the road now or might as well not surprise them!" Sarah yelled at me.

Sarah was a rebel. She had 6 tattoos now. One she talked to me about once. I didn't know she would get it she just did. I had one tattoo. One I regret I got but I did. When I was younger and was still friend with AJ he took me to get a tattoo. He had a nickname for me and it was Mar-bear. I got that with a DLF butterfly for Howie. So it was my nickname with a butterfly on the R in Mar.

"Yeah Mar she's right..." Leslie yelled adding to what Sarah said.

She's always been there for me. I just lost contact with her. We both didn't want to it just happened, I went to college and just went in and out of things. I hit a rough spot with my mom and I just never gained what I had lost from her back. But now that she's back and I really have someone to talk to it's all gravy.

"Alright." I grabbed my bag and purse...It was time to go see them again. Finally, maybe it will be worth seeing the look on their faces when we just show up.
Chapter Two by Backstreet_Girl
"Mary hand me that CD in the back with the blue cover." Leslie gave me her hand for the CD. I got a look at the CD inside.
"OH YOU'RE CAUGHT WITH A BSB CD RED HANDED!" I yelled with excitement.
"Just give me the damn CD you freak." It was Black and Blue, my favorite CD. She popped it into the CD player and she rolled down the top to her little blue beatle bug. I just so happened to be looking through a magazine. It flipped fast to a page like fate...there was a story about BSB. Their regrets.
"PUT THE TOP UP LOOK AT THESE REGRETS FROM BSB!" Leslie put her top up.
"What are they?" She looked at me and I fixed my hair before I read.
"AJ what do you most regret in your life? I regret losing touch with a very special friend of mine. She and I were always really tight, and I miss her crazy friends. What are their names? Mary or Mar-Bear, Sarah or Sary, and Leslie or the ever popular Dizzy. Nick what do you most regret? Letting AJ lose his friends, there was one of those friends that I was interested in. I hated him for like a month after that." I looked up. "THAT'S US!" I looked at Sarah and Leslie's faces. Sarah was the only one not smiling. She never really forgave AJ for yelling at her like he did. I put the magazine down and just looked out the window. This reminded me of the many trips I took with these girls to go to concerts. I miss those days, it was so much easier then. Then a song I thought I'd never hear agian in my life came on from the CD it's not suppose to be on...That's What She Said I jumped a bit and hit my head on her cover top. I held my head but was still excited. "Why is this song on here Leslie?"
"I burned it onto it." I did a little dance and sand to it.
"IF I WERE YOU I COULD NOT LIE EVEN ONCE!!"
"Mary shut-up." Leslie said with a laugh in her voice. I stopped singing.
"BUT CAN YOU BLAME ME NO! CAUSE THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" Sarah started in towards the end and so did Leslie. I smiled and looked back out the window I notice the Welcome To California sign. "STOP THE CAR!" Leslie halted and pulled over. I jumped out the car and danced around. I kissed the ground. "Good ole' Cali baby! L.A. is only a few more miles from here!" I wiped a tear from my face. I was getting overwhelmed. "Always forever, one thing she said, never say never, those simple lies that she fed, I will never leave you..." Sarah came and bent down and put her arm around me. "I can't believe I just stopped talking to him you know? I feel so bad."

"It's ok Mary...He'll still love you." She kissed the side of my head and I smiled. It was good to be back on good grounds.
Chapter Three by Backstreet_Girl
We parked the car outside AJ's house and I just looked at it.

"It's been awhile." I said to Sarah and Leslie. They smiled and Sarah got out to let me out.

I looked at the house and remembered when AJ threw me in the pool out back. I walked closer to the house and went around to the side and got a look at the pool and leaned against the fence. I could still hear all the laughs I had here, all the times I cried in his arms, and all the times he was just there for me. I looked put my head down and thought some more. Sarah and Leslie tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up and at the pool and wiped another tear from my eye. I fell to my knees by the fence.

"MARY!" Sarah got down next to me quick and I looked at her.
"I let him down Sarah, I let him down. I haven't seen him in 4 years, I can't just show up."
"Yes you can, now get up! This was your idea!" She yelled at me. One of AJ's light went on. We ran to the front door. We turned away from the door and he opened it.

"Can I help you ladies?"
"Ladies, who says ladies anymore? Everyone's lost all common sense." The girls and I snickerd.
"Excuse me?" He said. "Will you at least face me?"
"Alright." I turned to him and his face was priceless!

He walked close to me and just stared at me.

"Mary?" I nodded and he gave me a hug.

He picked me up and spun me around. I laughed in his ear.

"It's so good to see you."

He set me down and Sarah and Leslie turned around. AJ stepped back. Then he went to Sarah and gave her a hug. He apologized about a thousand times. He saw Leslie and smiled and jumped.

"DIZZY!" She gave him a hug and laughed.
"Hey J-man."

AJ invited us in. He wanted to talk to me. I didn't know what about, maybe about me just stoping the calls, he could have called too it's not my fault. He and I sat in his dining room. I took a chair across from him. He looked at me and smiled slightly.

"So why now?" He asked me while looking out the window behind me. I snapped my fingers to get his attention.
"You just seemed to like haunt me. Even when you weren't on my mind, you were always there in the back of my head. You just wouldn't leave me alone! I mean I tried AJ!" He got up and so did I. He came around the table and gave me another hug. "Everytime I closed my eyes AJ, you were right there. I wanted to just see you again. See how you were doing, and I read your regret in a magazine." He looked at me with the slyest smile. "Is that really your regret?" He nodded his head yes. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Something I haven't done in a few years. "Well I missed you a lot AJ, and I just want you to know."
"That I've been fighting to let you go." He sang in my ear. I laughed and grabbed his hand and we went out into the living room. He sat down on the couch and pulled me onto his lap. I smiled at Leslie and Sarah. I knew Leslie was dying to get Nick on the phone. I knew Nick was talking about Leslie in his regret...They had this click that I couldn't figure out. And Sarah and Howie always have too...just never figured out what was up with them either. Tough cases to crack...all I knew was AJ was back into my life, and I'm going to try and not let him slip away again.
Chapter Four by Backstreet_Girl
I was sitting on the couch next to Leslie and Sarah and we were all playing Rock, Paper, Scissors. I won! HAHAHA! Sarah and Leslie were mad but oh well. AJ came out and saw us playing a game that he hasn't played since like 10th grade. He sat down and played with us for a minute.

"I called all the guys they will be over soon." He said to us as he made his hand into a scissor that Leslie clobbered with her rock and Sarah and I covered her hand with our paper and AJ cut our hands.

"This is stupid, no one can win in this game when there's 4 people playing." Leslie said with a smile. I stood up and AJ grabbed my leg.

"What the...?" I shook my leg and Sarah was laughing her ass off because he wouldn't let go. I finally got him to let go and I went to sit outside. I went to the car and got my cigerettes out of the car. I lit one up and sat on AJ's front step. He came out and joined me. I let him have a puff of mine. He sighed and just looked at the sunset.
"Good to see you again AJ." I took another puff of the cigerette and looked at him. I gave him the cig and he took another puff from it and gave it back.
"Same to you Mar." He blew the smoke out the side of his mouth and then smiled at me. He put his arm around me and pulled me close. He kissed the top of my head. I took another drag from it and put it out.
"I need to quit man...Not good for me." AJ rubbed his hand up and down my arm slowly.
"Me too." He coughed.
"You should have quit years ago hun, not now." I laughed at him. I sat up and got off the step and went back to my car. I had left my keys inside. AJ followed me and pinned me against the car. "What are you doing silly? Get away." I said with a laugh. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Can I kiss you?" He asked smoothly. I was so confused. I mean I've had feelings for AJ since I was like 6, but I never imagined this. I've known him since I was 11, but I've known of him since I was 6. This was odd, for the guy who's been my best friend since I was 11 to ask me this question straight forward. I looked at him and he was waiting for an answer.
"AJ...I...I don't know." My head was about to fall off my shoulders. I didn't want that to come out of my mouth. I wanted YES to just come out. AJ backed away from me.
"I'm sorry Mary, that probably just made this friendship odd huh?"
"No." I walked to him. "AJ look at me." He did and I smiled at him and gave him a kiss. He wrapped his arms around me. Then Sarah and Leslie came out and all the guys pulled up. That was a shocker.
Chapter Five by Backstreet_Girl
Everyone was sitting in the living room and I was sitting far from AJ. I thought everyone saw enough for tonight. I felt really embarassed for kissing him. Like I wasn't supposed to or something. I'd eye AJ and he'd wink at me. I'd smile and Sarah or Leslie would hit the back of my head, like I messed everything up.

"So girls how have you been?" Kevin said changing the mood. I didn't say anything and Iooked at the floor. Daisy ran to my feet and I picked her up. I gave her a few kisses and set her back down. She ran around and jumped onto AJ's lap. He pet her a few times and as well set her down.
"Ok, what about you Kevin?" Sarah said to him. I wasn't paying attention and Leslie tapped my shoulder.

"You ok Mary?" She said to me quietly.
"Yeah I'm fine, just a little embarassed." I smiled at her slightly.
"I would be to if that was me and Nick out there." I stood up and everyone looked at me.

"Something wrong Mary?" Howie and Brian asked at the same time. I shook my head no and left the house. I waited to see if AJ would follow me. I sighed in relief that he didn't. I went to the cara 3rd time to get my keys. I sat in there for a minute and thought for awhile.

I wish I may, I wish I might, be that special someone you wish upon every night.

"And obviously I was." I said to myself as I got out and locked my car up and walked back to the house. I leaned against my car and once again went into thought. "Gotta move on I suppose." I sighed and went back to the house. I opened the door and AJ was now in a chair and he stood up. He looked at me and came over to me.
"You ok Mary? You don't look to hot." He out his hand on my forehead. I felt like he was being my dad.
"Yes stop AJ." I removed his hand from my forehead. "All of you just need to stop worrying about me I'm not 11 anymore ok!?" I looked around the room. "AJ I love you ok? I really do, and I want to be with you...That's been something I've wanted since I was 6! But you have to know how to seperate me being your best friend and me as a girlfriend? Don't think something is always wrong when I step outside of this house. That's how it always was, I felt like I had 5 police men after me 24/7 and I didn't like that. I know all of you guys love me, but I just need some space, and I haven't had that since I came back! I'm not used to being looked at all the time again. AJ, please...please just give me some space. I love you with all my heart and you know I do...otherwise I wouldn't have come here." I took a breath and looked at AJ's face. I gave him a hug. "I love you." He finally hugged me back and he picked me up.
"I love you too Mary." He set me down and I looked at Sarah and Leslie who looked at each other and then to the guys who were in shock. I went to them all and gave each of them a hug and a kiss. I gave Leslie and Sarah a group hug.
"You're my girls for life." We all laughed. "Now Sarah, go get Howie, and Leslie, please go get Nick finally! Then we can all live happily ever freaking after!" I said with excitement but quietly. We all smiled and then broke the huddle. Sarah went and gave Howie a hug and he liked that. He closed his eyes and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Leslie hugged Nick, but Nick being a man-whore decided he wanted a kiss instead so they kissed for awhile. I smiled at the two and went to AJ and he put his arm around me. Now I felt good. I knew my two best friends were happy and I was beyond happy with AJ. Now all 5 were taken, and hell that doesn't stop all of their fans...
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7311