Fetish by Tati
Summary: Abbi, her sister Roxi, and their two friends Darcy and Allie are finally making it big, with the help of their cousin Brian Littrell. Abbi thinks that it is a piece of cake to get into a celebrity relationship, until things start going wrong in so many ways.








Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Humor, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 63 Completed: No Word count: 83387 Read: 121492 Published: 05/18/06 Updated: 01/07/09

1. Chapter 1 by Tati

2. Chapter 2 by Tati

3. Chapter 3 by Tati

4. Chapter 4 by Tati

5. Chapter 5 by Tati

6. Chapter 6 by Tati

7. Chapter 7 by Tati

8. Chapter 8 by Tati

9. Chapter 9 by Tati

10. Chapter 10 by Tati

11. Chapter 11 by Tati

12. Chapter 12 by Tati

13. Chapter 13 by Tati

14. Chapter 14 by Tati

15. Chapter 15 by Tati

16. Chapter 16 by Tati

17. Chapter 17 by Tati

18. Chapter 18 by Tati

19. Chapter 19 by Tati

20. Chapter 20 by Tati

21. Chapter 21 by Tati

22. Chapter 22 by Tati

23. Chapter 23 by Tati

24. Chapter 24 by Tati

25. Chapter 25 by Tati

26. Chapter 26 by Tati

27. Chapter 27 by Tati

28. Chapter 28 by Tati

28. Chapter 28 by Tati

30. Chapter 30 by Tati

31. Chapter 31 by Tati

31. Chapter 31 by Tati

33. Chapter 33 by Tati

34. Chapter 34 by Tati

35. Chapter 35 by Tati

36. Chapter 36 by Tati

37. Chapter 37 by Tati

38. Chapter 38 by Tati

39. Chapter 39 by Tati

40. Chapter 40 by Tati

40. Chapter 40 by Tati

42. Chapter 42 by Tati

43. Chapter 43 by Tati

44. Chapter 44 by Tati

45. Chapter 45 by Tati

46. Chapter 46 by Tati

47. Chapter 47 by Tati

48. Chapter 48 by Tati

49. Chapter 49 by Tati

50. Chapter 50 by Tati

51. Chapter 51 by Tati

52. Chapter 52 by Tati

53. Chapter 53 by Tati

54. Chapter 54 by Tati

55. Chapter 55 by Tati

56. Chapter 56 by Tati

57. Chapter 57 by Tati

58. Chapter 58 by Tati

59. Chapter 59 by Tati

60. Chapter 60 by Tati

61. Chapter 61 by Tati

62. Chapter 62 by Tati

63. Chapter 63 by Tati

Chapter 1 by Tati
Author's Notes:
Fetish: Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
Abbi ran down the stairs, she was late for class. She was attending a near by Catholic Private College. Her father was the coach of their football team, she and her twin sister(Roxanne otherwise known as Roxi) were forced to go. She didn’t hate it, but she didn’t like it. They lived in a big 13 room house, they needed a big house with 11 brothers and sisters. They all had their own rooms, the oldest brother Tom,23, lived in his own apartment in the city. This year, was the hardest, their parents had gotten big jobs and it was up to the older kids to take care of the little ones, like take them to school. Abbi ran to the door-“OK RIDE ONE IS LEAVING KACIE, CURTIS, ALEC, AND PAIGE OUT THE DOOR NOW!!"
The kids ran out to her pink mustang convertible, Abbi and Roxi had worked their butts off two summers in a row to each get their own car. She made sure they buckled in and then took off, to drop Kacie and Curtis in intermediate school. Alec and Paige in elementary school, then head over to her own school. It was becoming a routine that was tiring for her and Roxi, who had to take Andrew,18, Madison, 18 and Mackenzie, 14, to high school. Toby,4, to day care, and Mark to college with her. After class the girls would switch and pick up the kids the other dropped off.
When they got home that night, Abbi ordered a pizza and sat on the couch with Roxi, waiting for their parents to be home. Roxi turned to her-“Did ya hear the news?”
Abbi shook her head-“Nope, what news?” She turned to her twin sister. Although they were identical, their style was different, which would make each one stand out. Roxi had long dark brown hair with thin blonde highlights. Abbi had light brown hair with lighter brown highlights, her hair was shoulder length.
Roxi popped a gummy bear up in the air and caught-“Mom’s company is maybe promoting her!!”
Abbi turned to her-“Please tell me that doesn’t mean we gotta move again!”
Roxi shook her head, just as her parents got home along with the pizzas. As they all gathered around the table as their mom tried to speak over them-“Hey guys...um guys...QUIET!!” Everyone turned to her, but quickly got silent. She sighed-“I have an announcement to make. The day after tomorrow, your cousin Brian will be coming to visit. He will be staying with us for a week.”
Madison perked up-“OH wow...do you think he will bring the rest of the guys with him?”
Roxi rolled her eye-“Oh come on Maddi, don’t you think the Backstreet Boys have better plans than to come home with Brian? We’d probably scare them off anyways.”
Abbi nodded-“Yea...mom when exactly is he coming?”
Mary looked at Abbi,-“Hunny I just told you! The day after tomorrow! So that means...boys clean the outside and girls clean the inside. He will be stayin in Tom’s room. We want a pretty house for Brian, don’t we?”
George nodded-“Yes we do, so as soon as you get home from school, you will work on that...then homework.”
So they did, they cleaned the entire house, ate dinner, then went to bed. Abbi’s group got home first, she walked in and put her backpack down. The door was open, she figured her mom had been home and then left. She walked to the stairs when she heard a whistle-“Damn, is that what you girls where to school now a days?”
Abbi stopped, she knew that voice, she smirked as she turned around and saw Brian in the living room. She ran up to him-“BRIAN Wow...I can’t believe you are here. It’s about time you visit the family outside of Lexington!”
He laughed as he was letting go of her-“Well, you know being a Backstreet Boys doesn’t give me much free time!” The other kids ran in and hugged him, some of them remembered him, some didn’t but hugged him anyways.
Madison remembered him, only cuz she was a BSB fan-“So like Brian, did you bring the other guys with you? Like Nick maybe?”
Brian laughed-"Maddi...I might have a suprise for you later."
Then there was a knock on the door, Brian smiled as a tall blonde guy walked in-“Brian, do you know how hard it was to find this place? I just went around the block to the store, and ended up getting lost on the way back...Why he-LLO!”
Brian laughed when he saw him staring at Abbi-“Hold your horses buddy, guys this is Nick. I hope it’s ok, he’ll be staying with me...well you.”
Madison was speechless, she just had a goofy grin on her face. Abbi smiled at her, then turned to Nick-“Well hello Nick, my name is Abigayle but I go by Abbi. That’s Mackenzie, Andrew, Toby, and the one with a huge puddle infront of her, is Madison.”
Madison glared, then shook her head-“Hi. I go by Maddi.”
Nick smiled-"Nice to meet you Maddi, I'm Nick." He winked at her then turned to Brian-“I thought you said it was a big family?”
Before Brian could answer, a silver mustang convertible pulled up, and the little ones ran in but stopped when they say Brian and Nick. Roxi walked past them, then ran to Brian-“BRIAN!”
Nick watched as she ran by-“DAMN...there’s two of you?”
Roxi turned to him-“Hi. I’m Roxanne but I go by Roxi. You are?”
Nick smiled-“Nick, wow you do have a big family.”
Abbi smiled as she helped the kids take their pack-packs off-“Yes, now this here is Paige, that’s Kacie, Curtis, Alec, and Mark. We have an older brother, but he is off at his own apartment. As you can tell, Roxi and I are twins and Madison and Andrew are twins. Kids come say hi to cousin Brian and his friend Nick.” She looked at him and smiled.
Nick got goose bumps when she said his name. The way it rolled off her tongue, he watched as she laughed. Then it was as if the events that were happening were in slow motion, she threw her hair over her shoulders, then ran a hand threw it. She shook her head letting it fall, then stopped and winked at him blowing him a kiss. Then he was tapped on the shoulder,damn...I was daydreaming, he turned to Brian, everyone else had been staring at him-“What?”
Brian laughed-“Well Nicky you ave been standing there staring at the wall, we were kinda worried." The kids snickered, Nick could feel his face burn as he blushed a little. Brian pat him on the back and laughed-"Come on man, my aunt and unlce are here."
Abbi was out the door greeting her parents, followed by the rest of the kids, Brian and Nick. After greeting everyone, Nick smiled-“Well I figured since you were taking us in for the week, we would buy some groceries. Just to say thanks and you won’t have to spend money on us!” He laughed, along with everyone else.
George laughed-“Well thank you Nick. That was kind, KIDS take the groceries inside please, then get ready because we are going out to eat tonight.”
Roxi and Abbi ran upstairs to get out of those annoying uniforms. Roxi had a boyfriend, he was a total doll too. She was very in love with him, so she said. Abbi didn’t have a boyfriend, she had plenty BOY friends just not lover kind. Madison was on the phone ranting and raving to her friend that Brian AND Nick were gonna be at their house. Abbi poked her head in the door-“Hey MORON!Yea hi, don’t you think it would be wise NOT to tell people they are here?”
Madison rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at the door. Abbi laughed as she dodged the pillow and closed the door. As she walked into her room, her cell phone rang, it was her best friend Darcy-“Hello?”
Darcy laughed-“Hey Abbi, so I was just wondering. Are we still on for Thursday...ladies night?”
Abbi searched through her closet-“Definitely! Roxi and Allie are so pumped for it!As am I!!”
Darcy laughed-“I know! Can you imagine winning that open mic contest at the coffee place before that? It would totally make our night! Are you busy? You sound like you are searching for something.”
Abbi sighed-“Yea, we are going out to eat cuz my cousin is in town. I told you, Brian from the Backstreet Boys, rite?”
Darcy nodded-“Yea, he’s in town? Very cool, is he alone? Is he cute?”
Abbi playfully scoffed-“He’s married Darcy! And no he’s not alone, he brought his friend. You know the blonde one?”
Darcy pretended to be excited-“OH MY GOD HE BROUGHT NICK! ”
Abbi laughed hysterically-“Yea...Nick Carter is stayin in my house!!”
The girls screamed like teeny boppers then laughed, Abbi finally caught her breath-“OK girly, I need to find something to wear!”
Darcy laughed-“Alright, call me later.”
Abbi closed the phone then continued to search for something to wear. She had a feeling she was in for a fun eventful week.
Chapter 2 by Tati
Thursday morning, Abbi was stepping out of the shower, she reached for her towel when the door opened. Nick had walked in not noticing that she was in the bathroom. She screamed-“OH MY GOSH! NICK!”
He looked up and his jaw dropped-"OH! Abbi...I...I'm sorry!"
She grabbed her towel and threw the sponge at him, as he was turning bright red gathering his clothes he had dropped-“GET OUT!”
He ran out of the bathroom and she laughed as she ran over to the door and locked it. She finished drying herself, then walked into her room. She got dressed then ran downstairs, and ate breakfast with Brian. Nick walked down and immediately blushed when he saw her, he kept his face down. She smiled, blushing just a bit-“So um, Brian. Tonight we are going out, to do this open mic/karaoke thing for money...well it was just for fun but there’s a prize. The girls want you guys to come, I personally think you will get bored, but eh...you can do what you want.”
Nick spoke-“We’ll go...I mean, it sounds fun.” Abbi smiled at him, he hadn’t looked up at her but he continued talking-“Um...Abbi, I-I-I thought you had school today?”
She smiled-“Um...Nick if you would look up every once in a while, then you would see that I am in my uniform.”
Nick glanced up and smirked-“Oh...yea that’s right. Well then why are you still here?”
She giggled-“My first class was cancelled today. I’m off to school now.” She kissed Brian goodbye on the cheek, then waved at Nick. She ran to the door, when she opened it there was a guy standing there with brownish hair, and sunglasses.
He lowered his glasses, as he looked at her in her uniform-“Dayum Baby, where are you off to in such a hurry?”
She rolled her eyes-“AJ right? I'm going to class, if your looking for my cousin, he's in there. See ya later?"
He watched her run off-“You know my name? Have we met?”
She laughed-“You’re a Backstreet Boy! WHO DOESN’T KNOW YOU??”
AJ laughed-"Right! See ya later for sure!!" He walked into the house shaking his head-“Who was that?”
Brian walked over to the door and did the handshake thing with AJ-“Hey man glad you came out. Who was who? Oh her? That was my cousin Abbi.”
Nick walked in with a bowl of cereal-“yea one of twelve!”
AJ’s eyes grew wide-“Wow? And they have room for us?”
Brian nods-“Yea, we are staying in the older brother’s room, he moved out.”
Nick chuckled-“Yea, but always knock before entering the bathroom.”
Brian turned to him with a confused look-“ok Nick, what is up? You have been acting weird all morning!”
Nick sighed bashfully-“I kinda walked in on Abbi when she was stepping out of the shower.”
Brian’s eyes widened-“YOU SAW MY COUSIN NAKED?”
Aj laughed as Brian hit Nick-“Wait...that was Abbi? Way to go Nick!” Aj continued laughin as Brian turned to him and also punched him.
Nick laughed, then calmed down-“Oh! Before I forget AJ, Abbi asked us to go with them tonight to some open mic/karaoke thing, then to some clubs. I told them we would go.”
AJ nodded then grinned-“Wait, how old are they?”
Brian glared-“21, why? OH NO...you two better keep your hands and other things to yourselves! Those girls are kids!”
Nick held his hands up in defense-“Hey bro, if they are old enough to drink, they are no longer kids!”
Aj nodded in aggreement-“Yea man, they are old enough to drink, they are old enough for us!”
Brian threw a pillow at him-“NO! My cousins are too young! That’s that!”
AJ caught the pillow-“Alright alright! Now remind me again why you brought us to see your family instead of Leighanne?”
Brian sighed-“Oh wow, you are forgetful. Leighanne is shooting a movie. She couldn’t make it, therefore I needed you two to keep me from getting bored. Now maybe we should help them out by cleaning the house. They leave it a mess when they head off to work and school.”
Nick shook his head-“Uh-huh, NO WAY, I don’t clean my own house, what makes you think I’ll clean strangers house!”
Brian glared-“If you don’t clean the house with us, I will tell uncle George you saw his daughter naked!”
Nick gasped and started quickly cleaning up the toys and skateboards. AJ and Brian laughed, they enjoyed cleaning the house. When 3 o’clock came around they had everything cleaned, AJ even had started making dinner. The kids all got home, as always they ran in and each went off to their rooms to get the homework done faster. Abbi and Roxi walked in with their friends Allie and Darcy. Roxi went over to the guys-“Hey, I want you to meet our best friends Allie and Darcy. They will be going with us tonight, I think Abbi told you about it after Nick walked in on her.”
Nick threw up his hands-“OH MY GOSH!”
The girls laughed, Abbi finally spoke-“ok ok, well we are gonna go upstairs and change cuz these outfits are soo annoying.”
AJ smiled-“Well I kinda like them.”
Darcy smiled-“You would!”
AJ acted offended-“What's that suppose to mean?”
Darcy shrugged as they all walked upstairs to their room to change into much more comfortable clothes. AJ watched them leave, all four girls were so different. For instance, Abbi had shoulder length brown har with highlights, she wore cute preppy kind of clothes, like the jeans and the small tees. Roxi wore glamourous/different type of clothes, like short dresses with jeans, and he long brown hair with highlights would be in a puff. Darcy was more of the daring kind, she had dirty blonde hair,that went past her shoulders. She wore short halter tops, with short skirts, or low cut pants with small shirt. Allie was more of a punk kind, she had short light brown hair, her style was punk but not goth or emo. She wore the black pants with the zippers, and the tanks that would say daring stuff. He smiled and shook his head, as different as they were, they sure did get along really well. When they finished up, they went down to eat some spaghetti that AJ had prepared. When their parents got home, they met AJ and talked for a while. The time had come for the girls to go to the café spot, the girls got their bags, then told the guys to follow them. They went to the Tabloo(I know it’s a clothing shop, but it just sounds like a café spot). They were getting nervous as they headed back to change into the costumes. They fixed their hair and make up, and admired the other groups there. They looked better than the girls, they waited till it was their turn. Finally their names were called out and the four girls walked out on stage. The crowd clapped, but the boys whistled louder. Abbi smiled, she turned away slowly as did the other girls. The music started and the girls moved their hips to the beat of Big Spender:
(Roxi)The minute you walked in the joint,
I could see you were a man of distinction,
(Darcy)A real big spender,
Good looking, so refined.
(Allie)Say, wouldn't you like to know
What's going on in my mind?
(Abbi)So, let me get right to the point,
I don't pop my cork for ev'ry guy I see.
(ALL)Hey, big spender, spend...
A little time with...me...me...me
(Allie)Do you wanna have fun?
(Roxi)How's about (fun) a few laughs?
(Darcy) I can show you a...good time...
(Abbi)Do you wanna have fun...fun...fun?
(Roxi)How's about (fun) a few (fun) laughs (fun)Laughs (fun) laughs (Allie)(I can show you a...)
(fun) laughs (fun) laughs
(good time)
(Abbi)Fun, laughs (good time)
(Darcy)Fun, laughs (good time)
(ALL)Fun, laughs (good time)...shhh...
(Darcy)What did you say you are?
(Abbi)How's about a ...(laugh)
(Roxi)I could give you some...
(Allie)Are you ready for...(fun)
(Roxi)How would you like a...
(Allie)Let me show you a ...(good time)
(Abbi)Hey, big spender...
(Darcy)Hey, big spender...
(Roxi)The minute you walked in the joint,
I could see you were a man of distinction,
(Darcy)A real big spender.
Good looking, so refined.
(Allie)Say wouldn't you like to know
What's going on in my mind?
(Abbi)So, let me get right to the point,
I don't pop my cork for every guy I see.
(ALL)Hey, big spender,
Hey, big spender
Hey, big spender
Spend...a little time with ...me
Fun...Laughs...Good Time
Fun...Laughs...Good Time
Fun...Laughs...Good Time
How about a palsy?...Yeah
Brian looked at Nick, who who was smirking. Nick smiled-“Are you guys thinking what I’m thinking?”
Brian laughed-“Nick not all of us are thinking of Abbi naked ”
AJ laughed as he high-fived Brian. Nick glared at both of them, then grinned again-“No no...you know what I’m thinking.”
Chapter 3 by Tati
The girls were pleased by the crowd's reaction. They smiled as they walked off stage, only to be stopped by the boys. Roxi looked at them-“SO? Did you like it?”
Aj nodded-“Oh yea, we loved it. You girls were...”
Nick cut him off, he was so excited-“Amazing, fantastic, sexy.”
Brian smacked Nick, who rubbed his arm. Brian shook his head-“Ok, here is the deal. We have gotten in touch with Johnny, and we let him hear you on the phone. We leave now and talk to your parents.”
Abbi looked at them confused-“Um...wat about the winners?”
Nick grabbed her shoulders-“Oh trust me baby, this is much better than that measly prize.”
Abbi looked at him the eyes, she raised an eyebrow-“Oh really? What is it?”
Nick smiled as he stepped back. Brian watched him, then smiled at the girls-“We can get you a record deal, with Johnny and our people. So?”
Abbi shrieked-“OH WOW We have to go tell daddy!!”
They hurried off to the car, the girls were all excited about this whole idea. Darcy was going on-“Can you believe this? We will be recording a CD, then performing.”
Roxi laughed-“Oh, I will finally be part of Hollywood!!”
Allie nodded-“Oh yea, you will finally get your spot in Hollywood Roxi. You will be soo glamourous.”
Abbi laughed as she drove-“Oh yea, I totally see it Roxi, the glamourous spice!” That got a laugh out of all of them.
Roxi laughed and threw her hair over her shoulders-“yesssss.”
When they got home, their parents were in the living room. Abbi and Roxi walked in first-“Mom? Dad?”
Their mom got up-“So? How did it go? Did ya win?”
Abbi looked at Brian who was walking in-“Um, Aunt Mary sit down. We need to talk.”
She did, then looked at them-“What is going on?”
Nick was so excited, he kept rubbing his hands together. Brian smiled-“We watched the girls tonight. We loved their style, their harmony, their voices are perfect. Our manager loved them too, he wants to meet up with us after school and listen to them. He wants to sign them with our label. What do you say?”
Roxi put her hands together-“daddy, it will be so great!”
George sighed-“How could I say no to what these girls have dreamt about for years? Although, I don't want you guys to be disappointed, its a tough world out there. Anyways, I want to be aware of the schedules.And I don’t want them showing too much skin!”
AJ clapped-“Yes! Oh man, if Johnny approves we can have you girls recording next week!”
Nick smiled-“Hellz yea! You girls are gonna have a blast!”
The girls were excited they hugged their dad, then decided to all go to Darcy and Allie’s houses to talk to their parents. The next day they went to school, then to see Johnny, he of course loved them and signed them. The following weeks they were in the record study, they did a few covers of Pussycat Dolls, and some oldies. In about a month they had a CD ready to be done. The boys had decided the girls were gonna open up for them, to help with publicity. The girls were excited, they were about to do their first show. They had prepared for two months, the costumes were great, totally showing their personalities. They even had a name Fetish...which meant obsession. A few minutes before they went on stage for the first time, the girls stood around and prayed. Roxi sighed-“Let’s do this ”
Abbi clapped-“WOO ”
Darcy sighed-“Ohh...I’m kinda nervous.”
The girls heard their name being called out, they ran out on stage. The lights were off, the girls stood on stage looking out at the enormous crowd. Abbi froze, she couldn’t do this, there were so many people out there. She froze...the music was playing and nothing was coming out of her mouth.
************
These are their costumes
AbbiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
AlliePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
DarcyPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
RoxiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chapter 4 by Tati
Abbi woke up, it was a dream. She wasn’t really on stage, yet. They were scheduled for their first performance that night. That dream made her nervous, she wasn’t ready for the show. She sighed then got up, it was 10:27 a.m. perfect time to get up and get breakfast. Allie was in the kitchen getting some Captain crunch, lucky for them, the first performance was going to be in their hometown. Allie and Darcy spent the night, since they were all excited. The girls got dressed and went down to the arena to do sound check. Abbi couldn’t get the steps down, she was so frustrated, almost to the point of tears. Roxy kept tryin to explain them to her, she had every step down. Abbi finally let it out-“UGH You know what? Since your soo perfect why don’t you do this all by your self!! Take my verse too, I can’t do this!”
Roxy stepped back, she was shocked, Abbi sat on the stool with her head down. Darcy walked over to her-“Hey Abbi, we need to calm down, this is no big deal ok?”
Allie nodded-“Yes hun, if you forget the dance move, just throw in some scream and walk toward the sides.”
Roxy smiled-“Yea, they have a point. Come on lets finish this sound check then go shopping. Get relaxed before the show.”
Abbi sighed-“I’m sorry guys. I just...had this dream that I froze up last night. It was horrible, I was freaked out. Come on, lets go through the steps, I’m sure I will get this down.” They got up and started practicing. When they finished they went down to the mall, and relaxed. They hadn’t seen the guys all day, around 6 they went back to the arena, there was a line of girls standing at the entrance. They stood up when the girls walked up. One of them was a girl from their school-“Hey Abbi!!Hey, what are you doing here? You a Backstreet fan?”
Abbi smiled-“Sure.” The girls continued to walk, they smiled at the body guards that were holding the doors open for them.
The girl looked at her-“Wait, where are ya goin? Shouldn’t you wait out here with the rest of the fans?”
Roxy laughed-“No, we have special privileges.” The four girls laughed as they walked into the building.
The girls went to make up, then to the side of the stage to pray. They could hear the fans screaming out there. Roxy smiled-“Ok we can do this.”
The announcer-“Alright you guys! It's their first night out so show some love for Fetish!”
The girls sighed together then ran out on stage. Abbi’s dream kept popping into her head, the lights were off, so the fans couldn’t see the girls. Abbi looked out, there was thousands of them out there...fans. Abbi’s heart felt like it was going to pop out, she was nervous. That is until she heard the voice-“Hey kiddo.” She froze, it was Brian, but in her ear piece.
She whispered-“Hey...I’m scared.”
Brian chuckled-“It’s ok, I figured this much. That’s why we are here to help, look at the keyboard.”
All the girls could hear him, so they looked Kevin was in a disguise, Howie was at percussion, AJ was at the bass, Brian was at the guitar, and Nick was on drums. The girls smiled, they felt much better now. The music started and the lights flashed on, the girls performed Big Spender. The fans loved it, they cheered. Darcy had the spot light-“Hey hey!! Wow, you don’t know how big of an honor it is to perform for our hometown before anyone else! I just want you all to know that it means a lot to us to be accepted by you all. Thank you! My name is Darcy!”
Allie stepped up-“Ha ha I love you guys Thank you for takin us in under you wing MUAH My name is Allie!”
Roxy walked up-“HELLO JERSEY! You guys have been wonderful to the guys, therefore they wanted to bring us, to you guys and see how you like us! My name is Roxy ”
Abbi sighed as she walked up-“Hey Jersey You guys have been a wonderful wonderful audience for us tonight Our Cd will be coming out in a few months, till then we will be touring with the boys. Thank you! I'm Abbi,and we're Fetish! THANK YOU ”
The girls sang two more songs, Tainted Love and Don’t go Breakin my Heart. As soon as they finished up their show and Fetish ran off stage. They were soo pumped, they hugged each other. The guys walked out from the curtain, and ran up to the girls. Abbi hugged Brian-“thank you! You saved our performance.”
Nick smiled-“It was my idea! It was something for you guys, we figured we were freaking out the first time, you guys would need help too.”
Abbi smiled at Nick, she walked over to him and kissed his cheek-“Thanks. It meant a lot.”
The guys smiled, then headed out to get ready for their own performance. The girls went home, they had to pack, they were off on their U.S. tour.
The next day, the girls had all their bags ready, it was about 5 bags each girl, they laughed. Abbi was in the living room when she heard a honk, it was a strange honk like a boat. She walked out to the street, there was a big pink tour bus waiting for them, FETISH was written in cursive on the side in blue. Darcy and Allie ran out of it, extremely excited. Followed by the guys, Roxi and Abbi ran out of the house. Roxi jumped up and down-“OH MY GOD This...this is for us?”
AJ nodded-“Yes ma’am!The guys and I decided to give you a goodluck present. So?”
Abbi hugged AJ-“Oh you guys are great!Wow, thank you!”
The girls said bye to their parents and all the kids and went of to the road. They had toured for two weeks, it was a blast so far. Parties after parties it was insane. The long rides at night were becoming boring to all of them. One night, Abbi got an idea, it wasn’t the best idea but it was gonna be fun.
Chapter 5 by Tati
Abbi’s idea was perfect, well of course it sounded perfect when you’ve had a few drinks. Abbi scoffed-“Men are pigs.” Roxi’s boyfriend had just broken up with her for some blonde bimbo. She was upset, but nothing a little alcohol couldn’t fix. Abbi continued-“Ok do you ever wonder if these guys are pigs?”
Allie looked at her-“What do you mean 'these guys'?”
Abbi whispered as if they were listening-“The backstreet boys! Do you think they are capable of being pigs? Do you want to find out? Hehe let’s play a game ”
Darcy smiled but whispered too-“I love games! Wat kind of game?”
Roxi giggled-“yea Abbi, wat Is going on in that brain of yours?”
Abbi shhed them-“Ok, we are each gonna prove that every single one of those guys is a pig. Don’t get me wrong, I like them, I just figured we’d have fun.”
Roxi gasped-“What kind of fun?”
Abbi smiled-“I know this sounds bad, but I’ve seen the way the guys look at us. Do you really think they would turn us down? Let’s see who can have all four of them first?” (For the sake of my story and cuz I love Kristin, Kevin is going to be married to some mean lady named Darleen)
Allie’s eyes grew wide with excitement-“Wow...I am loving this plan But...did you forget that there are five of them?”
Abbi rolled her eyes-“Brian is our cousin...euw! And he has a wife and kid...mainly...he has a kid!”
Darcy smiled-“Ok, we keep track with this calendar, let the games begin!”
The girls laughed and planned it out some more, they knew they could do this, now whether or not their theory was going to be true, was a different story.
*Roxi’s Point of View*
I looked at myself in the mirror, we had gotten to L.A. We were gonna be here the next four days, two shows and two off days. It was going to be fun. The other girls were finishing up their make up too, they all had their dates with the boys planned. We decided to schedule them at different times, so the boys wouldn’t run into each other and get suspicious. I walked down to the lobby, I saw the taxi waiting for me at the entrance, right where he said it would be. I climbed in, he was already there, I smiled-“Hey babe. Ready?”
Kevin nodded-“yes ma’am, where to first?”
I giggled-“Hmm, lets go bar hopin tonight?”
Kev smirked at her-“Are you old enough to drink?”
I looked into his eyes-“Kev I am old enough for everything and anything.”
He watched me adjust my shirt strap, I could tell this was going to be an interesting night. We drank, and danced...then drank...and danced somemore. Around 1, we headed back to his room. He couldn’t keep his hands of me, I just smiled and kissed him. When we reached the bed, I stopped him-“Kev, Kevin...we don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.”
He looked at me, then pulled me in. Minutes later, he lay on the bed while I got dressed. I couldn’t hide my smile-“Um...Kev, I really want to keep this a secret from the other guys. I don’t want to look trashy. You know?”
Kevin laughed-“Hunny, you know I have to keep it to myself. Goodnight.”
I smiled-“Goodnight.” I walked out of his room, then straight into ours. To tell and hear the stories.
*Abbi’s Point of View*
I was picked up by AJ the minute Roxi was gone. It was perfect, we party’ed, I drank he didn’t, then he invited me back to his place to watch the ocean. Perfect, I know this is the best way to get him to have me. When we reached his house, he offered me something (non alcoholic) to drink, I simply nod. He walked into the kitchen, as I walked over to the balcony. It really was a romantic view, I was getting nervous. He walked over to me with a cola, we talked about life, music, and well him. I walked up to him and kissed him, he didn’t fight it at first. Then he pushed away-“Abbi? What are we doing?”
I smiled-“Having fun, come on AJ...lets have fun.” I pulled on his shirt, leading him to the bedroom. I laid on the bed pullin him down with me kissing him passionately, then I paused-“AJ, we don’t have to do this if you aren’t completely ok with it.”
He smiled-“OH I’m ok.” He kissed me more, then went on. Afterwards, I was putting my shoes on, he was out on the balcony smoking in his boxers. I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist-“Now AJ, I really don’t want the other guys thinking I’m easy, so lets keep tonight our little secret?”
He turned to kiss me-“Sure.”
I looked into his eyes-“Thanks, I’m going to head back, so the girls don’t start wondering. Goodnight.”
He sighed-“Take my car, it’s late to trust them cabbi’s.”
I smiled as he tossed me the keys, then I was out the door.
*Allie’s Point of View*
After all the girls had left, I met up with Howie in the lobby. We were gonna go salsa dancing. Since he was so hard to get loose, I had to put on my best flirting act I had. I let him guide me as he danced, he may not know how to do the routines the boys do, but boy he knew how to move those hips. We were dancing the way they did in dirty dancing Havana nights, hot and steamy. He was really let go and having a blast. I could tell by the look in his eyes. We danced some more, then drank a few shots. We ended up making out on the dance floor, it was great. I whispered in his ear-“Let’s take this back to your room ”
He nodded as he pulled me into his car, I could tell he was totally turned on. When we got to his room, he were barely in the door and we already had our clothes off. Before he lay me down I looked into his eyes-“Howie...we don’t have to if you aren’t sure about this.”
He was breathing heavily-“I’m sure.” He threw me on the bed, and I enjoyed it. As I was getting dressed, he was falling asleep. I held back my laugh-“Howie I don’t want the other guys to think bad of me, so can we please just keep this a secret?”
He nodded, then drifted off to sleep. I grabbed my shoes and walked out of the room, heading to mine.
*Darcy’s Point of View*
I knew that my night was going to be easier than anyone elses...I had Nick for crying out loud. We went out to a few clubs, then to the beach near his apartment. After a few more drinks, we were getting pretty friendly. He wasn’t trashed, he was still in his right mind, I on the other hand was perfectly fine, just pretending. He took me into the apartment, kissing me all over my neck. He really was into me, I could tell...or maybe he was just horny. I silently laughed. When he took me to the bedroom, I pulled away from his kiss-“Nick...wait wait...we don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.”
He laughed-“Who said I didn’t want to?” He kissed me some more, then helped me get undressed passionately. After wards, I asked him to take me back to the hotel, so the girls wouldn’t worry.
On my way out of the car, I looked over at him-“Now Nicky boy, I know you and the ladies, and I know after being with you, the ladies get labeled as sluts. SOOO, I rather not get labeled, so lets keep this our little secret ok?”
He laughed and winked at me-“Ok you got it. Goodnight.”
I walked onto he elevator with a smile on my face, I hope the other girls had as much fun as I did.
***************
Their date outfits
AbbiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
AlliePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
DarcyPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
RoxiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chapter 6 by Tati
The next morning, Roxi and Darcy were sitting in the lobby eating some grape fruit. Darcy had the picture with the guys and the girls names. They had decided who gets what guy next, Roxi smiled she knew tonight was going to be a challenge. Kevin and AJ walked over to them, Roxi slipped the paper onto her lap with out the guys noticing. AJ sat in front of Roxi-“So what are you ladies up to now? You excited about the concert tonight?”
Roxi nodded-“Sure am! I love performing! The crowds are amazing I am super excited!”
Roxi glanced at Darcy-“Hun, I’m gonna go upstairs get ready to go to the store.” She winked at her, then walked off. Darcy smiled and turned to AJ.
Roxi went to elevator she waited, Kevin walked up-“Hey cutie.”
Roxi smiled secretly-“Hey Kevy, how ya doin?”
He smiled as he placed a hand on her back, she stiffined. He smiled-“What’s wrong hun? You weren’t this stiff last night.”
She smiled-“So how’s you wife? When will she be in town?”
Kevin laughed-“You are funny. Alright alright, I get the hint. She’ll be in town next week.”
Roxi smiled as she got in the elevator, he wasn’t going up he just wanted to say hi. She waved as the door closed . She sighed-“Oh he will be easy for the other girls too.”
When she reached the suite, she saw Allie and Abbi getting dressed. Roxi smiled-“Ok girls here’s the line up for tonight...”
The next four days, were very interesting for the four of the girls. Let’s just say they all accomplished what they set, at the same time. They sat in their bus laughing and were astonished with the fact that it had happened. They all sat around and described their favorite one.
Roxi began-“Ok, me and AJ went to the pool hall, we shot some pool talked about how he stopped drinking, I know total bummer. Then we started dancing, I said I didn’t know how to dance the way he did, which I lied. He stood behind me and placed his hips with mine, then his hands on my hips. We swayed back and forth with the music and I could feel he was getting excited. So turned I to him and whispered ‘Wanna get away?’ He looked into my eyes, smiled and nodded. We went over to the cab and talked some more about how to dance. When we got back to his house, which is beautiful by the way! Anyways, he went to the stereo and turned the music on. Then he walked back over me and said-“So, where were we with that dance lesson?” So he started dancing with me, then he took me to his “chill spot” and well lets just say we didn’t chill.”
The girls laughed, then it was Allie’s turn-“Oh boy ladies, my favorite was AJ too! Um, yea we had a quiet evening at his house. Hehe, we watched some movies on his HUGE fluffy bed. Then he went to get something to munch on, I went over to the balcony and watched the waves hit the sand. I knew that was when I had to make my move or else the night would end. So when he came back in the room, I laid on the bed and smiled. He sat next to me, I playfully poked him in the side. It was hilarious cuz he started squirming. He was very ticklish so I started tickling him and he got on top of me and pinned me down. He tickled the crap outta of me then sat on me holding my arms down. I reached up and kissed him, he resisted a little but then followed my lead and soon enough, I had him!”
Darcy laughed-“Seems like we all have AJ stories. OK mine was fun. We also went to a club and danced. Oh you should have seen us, I made sure I stayed in control, I pulled him out on the floor and began grinding with him. I turned to face him and place one leg between his, oh gurls you should have seen the look on his face when I was all over his chest. I don’t think he ever had anyone take control of him like I did. We danced and swayed, then he offered me to go back to his house, I guess he likes bringing girls home. Anyways, when we got to his house, I asked him where the bathroom was. He showed it to me then left me, I smiled as I saw the big tub, I rubbed my hands togther and turned the water on. I let it fill up then smiled, I dimmed the lights and yelled to AJ-“HEY AJ There’s no toilet paper, can you come show me where it is?” It was the first thing that popped into my mind. When he walked in, he saw the tub and looked at me. I walked towards him sayin-“Isn’t it nice.” he kept stepping back away from me towards the tub. I made him walk back he kept lookin at me up and down-‘um, Darcy...what are you doing?’ I smiled as I started removing my clothes, he then fell into the tub and I smiled-‘you read my mind.’ I got in and kissed him, lets just say he didn’t run from me.”
Abbi laughed hard-“Oh my goodness you are bad Darcy! You got the poor guy wet and excited! Ok ok my turn. My story of is not of AJ. Its of Nick, so he took me to this hot club, where he always goes when he is in LA. He bought us drinks to loosen up, then headed to his VIP booth. We talked and talked...I was starting to wonder who comes to a club and talks. Then he pulled me out on the dance floor, we danced to all kinds of music. He stood behind me as his hands wondered my body, while my arms were up above my head. He then turned me around and kissed me. I was surprised because we were in public but he did, I had no choice but to kiss him back. It was a hott kiss too, good thing they were doing the strobe lights. He then took me to the VIP booth again and well I was wearing a skirt and...there it happened...last night.”
The other girls were shocked. Darcy’s eyes were wide-“IN PUBLIC?”
Abbi bit her lip-“I know but it wawe were just soo in the moment. Oh it was unbelievable!”
Allie shook her head-“You could have been seen!”
Roxi smiled-“That’s hot!”
Abbi looked away she was blushing, she couldn’t deny that she did enjoy that last one. There was something about him, she really liked.
Chapter 7 by Tati
It had been two weeks, since the tour started, and the girls were having a good time. Brian came up to them, a huge grin on his face-“Ok ladies we have something to give to you. Drum roll please!”
Nick laughed as he did the drum roll. Abbi looked at them, then playfully hit Nick who was taking for ever with the drum roll. Finally Brian, Nick, AJ, and Howie brought out their hands from behind their backs. They were all holding a finished copy of Fetish’s self title debut album. Allie was the first to freak out, she snatched the cd out of Brian’s hands and began to jump up and down. Abbi was speechless, she took the cd Nick handed her and stared at it. It looked great, it had the girls on the cover with their different styles of clothes. Allie was the punk/rocker one, Darcy was the risky one that didn’t mind showing a little skin, Roxi was the glamourous one, and Abbi was the preppy one. Four completely different girls were on the cover of this CD. Abbi finally spoke-“When does it go on the shelf?”
Brian put a hand over Roxi’s shoulder-“In two days...oh and believe me ladies, you will have a very busy day that day. In the morning you have the today show, then Regis and Kelly, then TRL, then at night you will do Jay Leno. All these people requested you, we didn’t have to ask them to put you on.”
Darcy squeled-“Are you serious? They want us?”
AJ noded-“Yep and you guys are gonna do great!”
Abbi smiled-“This calls for a celebration! How about we go out tonight, after the show of course!”
The guys looked at each other wearily all of them turned the invitation down. Even partier Nick said no, he was too tired. Allie rolled her eyes-“You old farts are no fun! It’s ok ladies, we shall go out tonight!”
Abbi laughed-“Yea, come on girls lets go get ready for soundcheck!” The girls hooked elbows as they headed up to the their hotel room. The guys stayed behind in awe that they had just been called old farts.
At sound check the girls performed for some of the guys fans that had won soundcheck passes. They sounded great and went through the dances, they couldn’t wait till they finished their part of the concert. Roxi had come up with the idea of finishing up their sets then goin back to the hotel and then clubs to celebrate. No one opposed so they all agreed. Nick walked past Abbi, he liked being around her, she made him smile. AJ walked up to him and watched Nick watch Abbi walk into the dressing room. He laughed as he smacked Nick in the back of the head-“Yo Nicky! It’s not gonna happen!”
Nick smirked-“What are you talking about? I wasn’t thinking anything.”
AJ laughed-“C’mon man! She’s Brian’s cousin!”
Nick laughed-“Seriously AJ, you need to stop sniffing nail polish I’m not thinking anything. And even if I was, Brian doesn’t have to find out.” He smirked as he watched the dressing room door close.
That night the girls partied, and drank, then danced, and drank...then it all got a bit blurry but still crazy fun.
The day of the CD release, the girls were getting ready for the day. They had to dress decent for Today show, then cute for the Regis and Kelly show. For TRL the girls dressed fun in their styles, it was going to be fun. When they got there, they had make-up do some touch ups then waited for Hilarie to announce they were there. They had a pretty good turn out, a lot of fans knew who they were.
Hilarie smiled-“Alright guys, you’ve waited long enough! Here with their TV debut, FETISH!”
The fans clapped and cheered, some screamed and cried. The males whsitled as the four girls walked out with Hilarie. She smiled-“Wow You guys are totally cute! How are you?”
Allie smiled-“Thanks WE are good!”
Hil smiled-“OK, well I know who you are...but introduce yourself, one by one.”
The girls looked at each other to see who would start, then Darcy put the mic to her mouth-“Hey I’m Darcy.”
Alli waved-“Hi I’m Allie ”
Roxi smiled-“I’m Roxi ”
Abbi looked around the room-“I’m Abbi.”
Hil sighed-“Now how old are you guys? You look young!”
Roxi smiled-“Allie and Darcy are 22, and Abbi and I are 21!"
Hil nodded-“Now, you two are twins? Right?”
Abbi laughed-“Yes, we are twins. We are two out of twelve kids.”
Hil’s eyes widened-“Oh wow Twelve? That is crazy I bet it was a big house! Or at least I hope it was a big house! Haha could you imagine 12 kids PLUS the parents sharing bathrooms!”
Roxi laughed-“Oh man, we still had bathroom wars! We grew out of it but the younger girls take a long time now.”
Hil shook her head-“Wow, well lets get back to your album, it comes out in stores today! We got copies before it came out and I have to say it is a damn good album! Luckily for you guys in the studio, we have one for each one of you, signed by the four girls. Now you guys have amazing managers, rite?”
The crowd screamed, Darcy laughed-“Um yes, we have 5 big brothers, oh wait no I don’t like that word cuz they would be 5 very hot brothers.” She smiled at her friends then continued-“NO but seriously we have 5 great guys guiding us through all this. They helped us get where we are.”
All four girls started speaking at once-“Thank you guys ” “Thank you we appreciate it”
Hil smiled-“Yes ladies, they are touring with the Backstreeet Boys! Be Jealous!!Haha, now I understand that you have a relative from them rite?”
Abbi grinned widley-“YES Brian, is mine and Roxi’s cousin from our mom’s side! We luv ya cuz!”
Hil nodded-“Very nice, now when we get back from our break we will have a performance from the girls.”
The girls went over to the stage and started to get ready. They smiled as they stood in their positions, then the break was over. Hil smiled-“Alright, you’ve waited long enough, give it up for FETISH!”
The music began then the girls began taking turns singing:
I am not woman of who thinks
That they understand what is to feel
Good or Bad
I will never have the words that say things to
You without hurting you
I know it is not easy
To do what I want to do without caring
Can be part of my
Let me go or is it too late

Bridge*
I’m not saying sorry
Cuz I know it was your fault
Love me, Leave me, look for me
Put just let me live

Chorus*
And some part of me is left
That never it knows where to go
If I am mistaken just
Love me, Leave me, Look for me, or Stay with me
Until I return to you
And some part of me is left
That has never given its heart for you
You do not understand me just
Love me, Leave me, Look for me, or Stay with me
Because I was never a saint
I am not the type of woman that sees
And judge everything by what they see
I am not like the rest
Who wants things they can’t have
Come and help me feel
That I do not need nobody else so
Then the truth does not kill me

I am not like them but Saint I never was

Bridge*
I’m not saying sorry
Cuz I know it was your fault
Love me, Leave me, look for me
Put just let me live

Chorus*
And some part of me is left
That never it knows where to go
If I am mistaken just
Love me, Leave me, Look for me, or Stay with me
Until I return to you
And some part of me is left
That has never given its heart for you
You do not understand me just
Love me, Leave me, Look for me, or Stay with me
Because I was never a saint

Cuz I was never a Saint

The girls were excited when they ran off stage. The boys were standing there clapping, also excited that the girls had done so well. They where gonna go out to eat before the Jay Leno. Abbi, Nick, Kevin, and AJ were down at the lobby waiting for the rest of them to come down so they could leave. Abbi stood infront of them talking about some guy staring at her chest during the performance. A lady behind her dropped a baby bottle, so Abbi turned around to help her pick it up. When she did she heard Nick say-“Oh my God!” She stopped then quickly pulled the back of her pants up and slowly turned to see the expressions on their faces.

*********
TRL OUTFITS
AbbiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting AlliePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting DarcyPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting RoxiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CD COVER
Allie Darcy Roxi Abbi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chapter 8 by Tati
She turned to look at a very stunned Nick, Kevin, and AJ. She looked at AJ's and Nick’s raised eyebrows. Nick smirked-“That’s hot.” AJ nodded in agreement.
Kevin breathed heavily-“Brian is gonna kill you.”
Abbi wide eyed pleaded-“Please don’t tell him!”
AJ put a hand on her shoulder-“I’m sorry Kid, but...”
They stepped out of the way, to reveal a very surprised/angry Brian-“Please tell me that is not what I think it is!”
Abbi smiled innocently-“Its not what you think!”
Brian looked at her-“So it wasn’t a tattoo?”
She sighed-“Oh yea it was. But why does it matter?”
Brian breathed heavily again-“BECAUSE YOUR DAD TRUSTED ME TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!”
Abbi rolled her eyes-“I know what I was doing!”
He wasn’t happy-“Yea? You were completely aware of the what you were doing?”
She bit her lip, she dreaded that question-“Well no, but I don’t see the big deal! You have one, Nick has some, and well God know how many AJ has!”
Brian felt defeat-“But they are grown men!”
She looked into his eyes-“I’m a big girl!”
Just then, Roxi, Darcy and Allie came up from behind-“We are all big girls.”
Abbi looked at them, then groaned, she wasn’t planning on telling him that the other girls had some too. She put her head in her hand, then looked up at Roxi who was pulling down the front of her pants to show the tattoo on her pelvic bone, then turned around to show the tattoo of the Chinese symbol for Beauty on her shoulder. Brian just turned redder in fury as Darcy also showed her two tattoos as did Allie. He looked at them-“Unbelievable! You are all insane!”
Nick smiled as Abbi showed off her other tattoo on her pelvic bone-“That’s hot.”
Abbi smirked-“Nick you are starting to sound like your ex-girlfriend.”
He glared at her-“Shut up!”
Brian finally calmed down-“Ok, you are big girls, you can handle your parents when they find out. I will not tell them, got it? But I will make one rule, you are all grounded from going out and partying for 2 weeks!”
Abbi smiled-“Thank you Brian. Now...let us get on with this Jay Leno Show!”
They all hopped into the limo that took them to the studio, the girls were great they enjoyed the talks with Jay, then the performance. When they got back to the hotel the girls wanted to go out, but Brian shook his head-“NO, rules are rules.”
Darcy whispered-“Rules are meant to be broken.”
Brian glared at her-“NO they aren’t, I promise you if you do leave and go out. I will not stop the media from finding out where you are. Faster way for your dad to find out about the tattoos!”
Allie put her hands up in defense-“Alright alright...you win. Goodnight.”
Brian shook his head-“Either way, we are heading out tonight anyway. Go upstairs get your bags, then head out to the buses.”
Abbi saluted him-“Yes sir!”
When the girls went to their bus they noticed that Brian had taken their drinking supplies. The girls glared at him, Darcy rolled her eyes-“Wow, he is really taking this grounding issue seriously!”
The trip was extremely boring, the girls sat around and watched tv. They weren’t sleepy, so they just talked, watched movies, and played on their computers. When the bus stopped for gas, the girls got out to the convenient store to just get some air. They roamed around looking for goodies, Abbi was scanning the sweets. Nick stood next to her-“Hey, what’s up?”
She looked up at him-“Not much, extremely bored on that bus.”
Nick laughed-“Yea, cuz I see Brian took your fun stuff.”
She nodded-“I mean at least the girls are having fun, with their computers and friends back home...but I am just not very popular with that.”
Nick smiled-“Well the guys and I were about to play poker, you wanna come join me? I mean us?”
She smiled then looked over at the girls that were laughing at a magazine article. Then she smiled at him and nodded. The girls ran to their bus as the bus driver let them know they were ready. Nick grabbed her hand and ran to the guys bus. Roxi stopped at the door-“Abbi...you coming?”
Abbi looked over at them-“Um...nah I’m gonna hang out with the guys.” She got on the bus. Roxi looked at the other girls-“Oh wow, there she goes. It starts.”
Darcy looked up from her computer-“What are you talking about Roxi?”
Roxi rolled her eyes-“Abbi is over with the boys.”
Allie laughed-“Oh that girl, can’t ever stay away from the boys can she?”
Abbi smiled as she sat next to Nick and AJ-“Hi boys, now I hear that you are playing poker. Well I don’t think I’m all that great at poker, so how about we make the game interesting?”
Kevin shot Nick a look-“Interesting? How?”
AJ smiled-“Now listen up pretty lady, who invited you to play poker with us?”
Abbi raised an eyebrow-“Ouch AJ! Nick invited me, but if you boys don’t want to have a little more fun, then I’ll just leave.” She began to get up slowly.
Nick looked at the guys in pleading way, then smirked at Abbi as he pulled her down by the waist-“Now now guys, lets hear her proposal.”
Abbi smiled-“How about...strip poker?”
Chapter 9 by Tati
Abbi looked around, at the other boys as devilish grins came upon their faces. She knew that they were remembering the fact that she said she wasn’t good. The boys looked at her then smiled-“Ok, your on. Let’s do this.”
AJ smiled-“Alright, well I don’t know about you guys but I would rather see FOUR undressed ladies.”
They all looked at her with grins, she looked at all of them with worried face-“What are you looking at me for?”
Howie spoke-“Call them over.”
Kevin grinned-“But don’t tell them that we are playing this. No cheating.”
She looked at them-“Cheat? How do you cheat?”
Nick looked at Kevin, who shook his head-“They can put more clothes on.”
Abbi laughed as she called the girls, then waited for them.
About an hour later, the girls laughed as they took the last pair of pants. Each girl had taken all of the boys’ clothes. Kevin sat in boxers-“Ok, I am out. I am done!”
Abbi laughed harder-“What’s wrong? You give up?”
Nick bit the side of his lip-“Abbi, you wanna keep going? Cuz I don’t mind taking off my boxers for you.”
Abbi stood up-“No, no, it’s ok. I can’t believe you guys fell for the I’m not to good line!”
AJ shot her a look-“You mean you have all done this before?”
Darcy laughed-“Oh yea! Not only in poker!”
Roxi smiled-“Football, Soccer, sometimes darts.”
Nick laughed as he stood up too, he lost his balance as the bus came to a stop. Johnny walked onto the bus, glanced around-“Um...I don’t wanna know why you guys are in you underwear. We are in Milwaukee, so get your bags, then meet me in the lobby for the keys.”
The girls gave the boys their pants back, but kept the shirts as memories of the time they beat the boys in poker. After getting their bags, they walked into the hotel. There were some fans outside waiting for the boys. A few of them called the girls over to get pictures and autographs, the others glared since they had seen the girls get out of the boys’ bus. When they reached their room, the girls crashed.
The next morning, Abbi went out to jog around the hotel. She felt like it was such a beautiful day that should not be spent jogging indoor. She had her ipod on as she jogged, she found a park near by so she just jogged on the track. She looked down to change the song, and ran into a guy. She fell backwards onto the floor. When she looked up, the guy was looking down at her, he had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, extremely cute. He held out his hand to her-“I am so sorry!”
She smiled apologetically-“No, no I am sorry I was looking down at my song. Wow I am sorry!”
He smiled at her-“Ok we are both sorry. Now how about I walk with you? You can make it up to me like that.”
She smiled-“Ok deal. I’m Abbi by the way.”
He laughed-“Yes I saw you on TRL the other day. I’m Jeremy Sumpter.” (I know he is young but for the sake of my story he is 21 k?)
The name sounded so familiar to her, she looked at him-“You look familiar...did we go to school together?”
He laughed-“No, I would remember you.”
She blushed-“Hmm I have seen you before. Ok sorry, so what do you want to do?”
He was about to answer when a young girl, who looked like she was in her teens, came up to Abbi-“Oh hi You are Abbi, I saw you on TRL and the other shows, I am psyched about tonight’s show! Can you sign this for me?”
Abbi smiled as the young girl looked through her bag for some paper-“Hi, sure.”
When Abbi handed her the paper back, the girl turned to Jeremy and squealed-“OH MY...ITS YOU!” The girl wrapped her arms around his neck, he slowly hugged her back then pulled her away. She shoved the paper at him-“Oh wow could you sign this too? OH man I loved you in Peter Pan.” He blushed as he signed the paper then sneaked a glance at Abbi.
When the girl left, Abbi smiled-“AH HA, Peter Pan?”
He ran a hand through his hair-“Yea, a few years back. I.”
She stopped him-“Oh I know, I watched it a few times...because of you.”
He looked at her surprised-“So there you go, now you remember where you saw me from.”
She laughed-“Oh no, I knew...I just didn’t wanna seem like a fan.”
Later on that day, Abbi walked into her hotel room, Roxi walked up to her-“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? We have to be at our video shoot in 30 minutes ”
Abbi smiled-“I will tell you when I get out of my fast shower.”
Allie walked up-“What’s with her?”
Roxi watched her walk into the bathroom...well it was more like a glide. When she came out of the shower, she got dressed-“OK well I went out for a jog and ran into this guy...literally I ran into him. Well it turned out to be Jeremy Sumpter...Peter pan.”
Roxi gasped-“OMG he is so cute ”
Abbi laughed-“yea well we talked then got chased by some man with a camera making us run into the forest and found a lake with ducks where we fed them and spent a few hours talking.”
Allie smiled-“Oh wow, did she even breathe there?”
Roxi smiled-“I can’t believe you spent half the day with him That is so sweet ”
Abbi bit her nail and grinned-“I kinda invited him to go with me to the video shoot and concert.”
Darcy smiled-“WOW, you sly dog Haha can’t wait to meet him But we need to go now ”
They got downstairs and saw the limo waiting outside, Allie looked at the limo-“LIMO? I thought we were taking a bus?”
Abbi looked at them-“Me too.” Just then the door to the limo opened and Jeremy walked out smiling. Abbi got butterflies when he smiled at her she grabbed Roxi’s arm-“Its him ”
Roxi smiled-“I see that.”
He walked up-“I figured you would like a ride in the limo, we could have a party in it.”
Abbi smiled-“Hey Jeremy, this is my sister Roxi, and my two best friends Allie and Darcy.”
All the girls shook his hand then walked with them to the limo. When they reached the studio, Abbi took Jeremy’s hand as they all walked in, the director loved the two of them together and decided to use him as the guy Abbi would be hanging out with. This was the start of a new adventure.
Chapter 10 by Tati
The director had it all set up, there was gonna be scenes from in a classroom, then in the hall at the lockers, then a club, and then at the concert. They filmed most of it that day, then headed out to the concert for the rest. When they arrived at the arena, Jeremy got out of the limo, the fans that were standing outside waiting for the boys stopped screaming. They watched as Jeremy held Abbi’s hand and helped her out. He helped the other girls, then closed the door and took Abbi’s hand again as they greeted the fans. Minutes later they were inside the arena getting ready for the show Jeremy was sitting the chair next to Abbi watching them put her make up on. She kept making faces at him, then he would return the faces. Roxi laughed from a few chairs down, she softly spoke to Allie-“Oh wow, look at them, they are so cute!”
Darcy smiled-“I agree, she seems to like him.”
Allie sighed-“But do you think it will last? I mean we are only here today and half of tomorrow...what then?”
Right before she could answer the boys walked up-“HEY!”
Nick looked over at Abbi and smiled, he pointed at Jeremy and mouthed-“Who is he?”
Abbi smiled and shrugged then winked at Jeremy. He walked up to Nick-“Hey man, I’m Jeremy...a friend of Abbi’s.”
Nick smiled-“Oh that’s cool, well you girls will be on soon. So lets get going ”
Abbi finished up then ran over to Nick-“Ha, we’re goin’! Come on Jeremy you can sit in the front row with the VIP’s”
Nick shook his head-“They are cute...oh guys I want you all to meet my friend Ashley!”
He ran off to his dressing room, then ran back out with this young brunette girl-“Hi, I’m Ashley ”
Roxi smiled-“Hiya Ashley I’m Roxi, that’s Darcy, Allie, Abbi and Abbi’s friend Jeremy ”
Abbi smiled-“It is nice to meet you hun. Now if you excuse us we need to get on stage. See ya after the show? If it’s ok with my cousin, maybe we can go hang out with everyone.”
She grinned cheesily at Brian who laughed-“I’ll think about it...depends on if I get along with your buddy here.”
Abbi squeezed Jeremy’s hand he smiled at her-“Don’t worry Abbi, I’ll work hard at charming him.”
Abbi laughed, then heard the announcer-“Alright party people lets get this thing going...first up we have FETISH!”
The girls ran on stage and did their songs they performed extra well for the video. After wards, they went backstage so the guys could come on. Abbi ran up to Nick-“Hey hun, I’m gonna steal your girlfriend so we can get dressed for tonight.”
Nick laughed-“She’s not my girlfriend.”
Abbi laughed-“Sure whatever, EITHER way we are taking her back with us to dress her up. See ya then ”
Nick nodded-“Yes ok, BUT that means I am keeping your lover boy here with me till we leave the arena.”
Abbi stopped-“NICK he will be bored.”
Nick shook his head-“Come on, I have like three game systems in my dressing room. Trust me he won’t be bored.”
Abbi sighed then went over to Jeremy, she put her arms around his neck-“Hey hun, listen we are going back to the hotel to get ready for the club tonight. BUT the boys want you to stay here with them cuz we are taking Nick’s girlfriend. Is that ok?”
Nick watched then spoke-“I have like 3 game systems in my dressing room Help yourself ”
Abbi grinned at Jeremy who looked at her with an ‘are you serious’ look then he scrunched his nose and smiled-“Ok I will stay here with the guys while you get prettier.” Then he leaned into her ear for just them to hear-“If that’s even possible.”
Abbi blushed then smiled at him-“We’ll meet you guys at the club.”
After the show the guys went back to the dressing rooms and changed, then they headed over to the club. They got a few drinks while they waited for the girls to get there. Kevin’s wife wasn’t in town, she was coming back in a few days, he figured he might as well enjoy some fun before she got back. Nick was the first one to notice the name of the club “Old Newbies” he laughed-“That’s an oxy-moron...right?”
Jeremy smiled as he took a sip of his drink-“Yes Nick, it’s an oxy.” He stopped when he saw the girls walk in, he smiled making all the other guys turn and also stay stunned. He held out his hand to Abbi when they reached them-“Wow Abbi, you look great ”
Abbi smiled as she took his hand-“Aww thanx Jeremy, you don’t look so bad yourself.”
Allie smiled-“Well, let’s get this party started ” She laughed as she looked at all the guys then pulled AJ’s arm out onto the dance floor. The club was great they played oldies like Rockin Robin, to new ones like Check Up on It by Beyonce. They were switching partners every once in a while. Nick smiled as he finally got Ashley back-“Hey you ”
Ashley smiled-“Ha hey! You know Howie is a great dancer!”
Nick pouted-“Better than me?”
She laughed-“I hate to say it Nicky but yea, he is sorry.”
He laughed and nodded-“I guess you right. Damn you Howie.” She laughed.
Abbi leaned her head on Jeremy’s shoulders as Unchained Melody came on, she could smell his cologne. He held her waist as they swayed with the music she sighed. He looked down at her-“Something wrong?”
She hesitated then looked at him-“Well, I really didn’t want this to happen...to get all into you in one day. I mean I’m on the road, and you’re here.”
Jeremy looked into her eyes-“Do you want to continue seeing me?”
She nodded-“Of course.”
He smiled-“Then I’ll come see you every weekend.”
She thought for a moment-“Come with me on tour.”
Chapter 11 by Tati
The next day Abbi was the first one down to the buses, she was so excited, Jeremy was going on tour with them. She had never liked a guy this much, he made her smile. She stopped and realized what her head was saying...it’s only been one day, how could she like him so much. She giggled to herself, she jumped when someone cleared their throat. She couldn’t help but smile when she looked over at Jeremy-“Hi there.”
He smiled back at her-“Hey cutie, just wanted to see if you got all your bags down here, or if you needed some help bringing them.”
She went over and wrapped her arms around his neck-“I still have a few up there. I’m really glad you are coming with us.”
He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist-“I am glad too.” He kissed her softly, she shivered a little bit when he pulled away-“Lets get your bags.”
Hand in hand they went up to the room to get some more bags. They ran into everyone on their way up then back down. Nick and Ashley were helping each other too, Abbi smiled-“So it’s ok for Jeremy to ride with you guys?”
Nick huffed-“He’s gonna have to, Kevin is making everyone ride away from each other. Ashley is riding with you guys.”
Ashley shook her head-“It’s for our own good Nick.”
Abbi smiled-“Yea Nick.”
Jeremy looked at Abbi-“I’m with him babe, I was hoping to ride with you.”
Abbi looked up at him-“Well you horny guys will just have to ride together. Rules are rules.” She grinned at him as he stared at her with his mouth open in shock. She laughed, as did Ashley.
Weeks went by and the girls were being loved more and more every day. Abbi was still with Jeremy going out to clubs and sometimes to the parks near the hotels. Nick and Ashley split up, but since she had become such good friends with the girls, they decided to keep her on the tour with them as their guest. One morning Abbi was eating breakfast with Jeremy in the lobby when Brian came up with two magazines and tossed them on the table infront of Abbi-“It happened.”
Abbi looked up at him confused-“What are you talking about?”
Brian pointed to the magazine-“You have gotten your first tabloid attack.”
Abbi looked down, there in big bold print was the title-“NOT SAINTS ANYMORE!” There were pictures of the girls dancing at a club. The picture had their tattoos circled and blown up. Abbi looked up at Brian, she knew her dad would be calling soon. The other one had a picture of Abbi and Jeremy standing outside the hotel holding hands, that bold print said-“ABBI IN NEVERLAND WITH HER PETER PAN???” She looked at Jeremy who smiled at that one. She grinned then turned to Brian-“Ok well, I’ll deal with my dad when he calls. Don’t worry, we’ll be ok. I’m gonna go upstairs and show the girls ok?”
Jeremy nodded and glanced at Brian as he sat down with him-“She’s something isn’t she?”
Brian laughed-“She’s my cousin, that’s what she is. If you break her heart Jeremy, you will have 5 very angry guys coming after you.”
Jeremy smiled-“Don’t worry Brian, I don’t plan on hurting her at all.”
Abbi got to the room and told the girls about the magazines. As if on cue her phone rang the caller ID read Home. Abbi answered it-“Hello? Hi daddy!”
Her dad was calm-“Abbi what are these markings on your bodies?”
Abbi bit her lip and took a deep breath-“Ok daddy, please don’t be mad. They just were something the four of us wanted to do to make a bond together. I promise it is nothing more than just a Fetish thing.”
He was surprisingly calm about it-“OK that’s fine with me, you are big girls and you know what you are doing. Adults...you are all adults and can take responsibility for your actions. Now about this boy you are with, who is he?”
Abbi smiled-“Well is Mackenzie and Madison around? Show them the picture.” Abbi could hear her dad call the girls, then the girls start screaming.
Abbi laughed as the phone was taken from their dad-“OH MY GAH ABBI IS DATING PETER PAN! Oh Abbi he is so cute I can’t believe you are with him. How is he in person?”
Abbi laughed-“OH you have no idea how amazing he is. But just let dad know he is a good guy, please.”
Mackenzie laughed-“Oh girl I will tell dad how great this guy is. By the way, nice tats!”
Abbi laughed-“Thanks! Well tell everyone I said hi and send my love.” She closed her phone then smiled at the girls-“Problem solved.” She giggled then went over to the door-“ASHLEY??? ”
Ashley walked into the room with a confused look-“Wow, Abbi you have some lungs. What’s up?”
Abbi smiled-“I have an idea...with this whole tabloids thing happening. Well I was just wondering if you could possibly be our Public Relations girl?”
Roxi’s eyes lit up-“YEA You should totally do it I mean, if it won’t be weird to be around Nick and all.”
Ashley smiled-“OH guys I would love to do it And the whole thing with Nick, psh doesn’t even bother me We didn’t date long enough to have that weird after feeling ” The girls went to talk to Brian and Johnny to see if they like the idea as much as the girls did.
It had been a month now since Jeremy and Abbi started dating. She was excited because next in a few weeks it would be Valentines Day. She went down to the lobby to get a few bottles of water, she noticed a girl watching her. Abbi politely smiled then got her water and headed to the elevator. Once inside the young girl hit the emergency stop button before they reached Abbi’s floor. Abbi looked at her-“Excuse me ”
The girl turned to face Abbi with a gun in her hand pointing it at her-“Stay Away from Jeremy.”
Chapter 12 by Tati
Abbi looked at the gun that was being held at her face-“What did you say?”
The girl laughed-“Oh Abbi, I wish it wouldn’t come to this but you left me no choice. You have to understand that Jeremy and I are meant to be ”
Abbi shook her head-“NO You are insane, I won’t do it ”
The girl laughed again-“You don’t understand I AM NOT INSANE If you don’t do this, then I will hurt your sibling ”
Abbi looked at her-“You can’t touch Roxi, she has a bodygaurd.”
The girl stepped closer-“You really think I’m dumb? I’m talking about the little one in daycare, or even the ones in elementary school. See I already have someone there that is watching over them waiting for my signal.”
Abbi looked into this crazy girls eyes-“Why are you doing this? If you touch my siblings.”
The girl rolled her eyes-“You really don’t listen do you? JEREMY IS MINE I’m giving you till tomorrow to break up with him. BUT if you mention our little meeting to ANYBODY then I will take care of your siblings wether I have Jeremy or not. So...you better decide what’s important to you.” The girl hit the open doors button and pushed Abbi off the elevator then headed back downstairs.
Abbi stood infront of her door scared, surprised and uncontrolable. She finally took a deep breath and went into her room, she was relieved that the girls were still out. She went into the bathroom and closed the door. She had to think of what she would tell Jeremy, she didn’t wanna lose him but she couldn’t put her siblings in danger. After about 30 minutes of sitting in the bathroom sobbing, Abbi gathered her strength and headed out to Jeremy’s room. She sighed, took a deep breath then knocked on the door. He opened it-“Hey babe What’s up?”
Abbi put on her stuck up act, she figured she prefered him mad at her than sad-“Um...we need to talk.”
He stepped over so she could walk in-“What’s up? You ok?”
She rolled her eyes-“No I’m not ok, Hunny I can’t see you anymore.”
He looked at her-“What? Abbi what are you saying?”
Abbi looked at him-“What we had was a fling. Hun I’m bored now, and I don’t want to continue leading you on...so I’m ending it.”
He looked hurt, she held back the urge to cry. He looked down-“Did I do something?”
She groaned-“Jer hunny let’s not turn this into some emotional thing ok. It’s over, it was boring lets move on.”
She went to put a hand on his cheek, he pulled away-“I have a flight to book.” He turned around and walked to the door holding it open for her. She looked at him then walked out, he closed the door as soon as she stepped out. She leaned against the wall and whispered-“I’m sorry Jeremy.”
She sighed then went into the room, the girls were up. They were chatting about having some new outfits for the upcoming shows. They said something to Abbi but she continued walking to the small balcony. Darcy followed her-“Abbi, you ok?”
Abbi looked up at her and shook her head-“No, I just broke up with Jeremy.”
Darcy was shocked, the other girls had heard and were also standing at the door-“What happened?”
Abbi put on her fake attitude-“Oh you know me, I got bored.”
Allie rolled her eyes-“Oh, well duh. Hun it happens you can’t continue a lie if you just don’t feel it.”
Abbi nodded-“Yea, I just feel horrible. His little face was so sad.”
Roxi pouted-“Aww I don’t like that visual. He has the cutest face.”
Abbi was standing against the balcony wall looking down at the hotel parking lot. She looked down and saw Jeremy walking to a cab, he looked up and she caught his eye. He shook his head and got in the cab. Abbi felt a sudden urge to vomit but she didn’t, she turned as Brian walked into the room-“Can you please explain to me why I just helped Jeremy check out of the hotel?”
Abbi looked at the other girls-“We broke up. It was getting old, I was bored.”
Brian looked at her-“Wow, you told him that? Abbi, that was really rude of you.”
She laughed-“Oh Brian, quit trying to be my dad ok. You’re suppose to be on my side.”
Brian shook his head-“I am on your side, but it’s not rite to play with people.”
She looked at her nails-“I wasn’t playing with him, I let him go before I got even more bored and he got attached. Isn’t that a good thing?”
Brian noded-“I guess your right. Ok girls let get down to the lobby, we need to get ready for your show on the View.”
Abbi nodded then walked into the room, she sighed and closed her eyes-“Oh Jeremy, someday you will understand.”
That afternoon, the girls were on the show. Roxi laughed as Star asked the question no one had asked before-“OK obviously we all know what Fetish means. Let’s go down one by one and tell us your fetish on a guy?”
Roxi laughed and was the first up-“Hmm...I have this strange attraction to lips. Hehee.”
Allie laughed also-“OH MAN Hmm I have to say the part below the ear on the neck. That is hot.”
Darcy looked at Allie then at Star-“Well, I think the hands are a very big attraction. I don’t know what it is, they have to be muscular and big. Haha ok Abbi’s turn ”
Star nodded to Abbi, she laughed and covered her face-“Um...ok here goes. I think that the area where the neck meets the chest is a big turn on. You know where the collar bone is, yea that’s the hot spot. Haha I know I’m weird, but yea OH it can’t be hairy No it has to be nice and smooth.”
Star looked at the girls then at the cameras-“There ya go boys You know the turn ons for the girls Now ladies, also do you have any other obsession?”
Abbi looked at the girls and grinned-“Yes, we actually are INLOVE with candy. But we are picky...we each have our favorite kind. Like me, it’s Blow Pops...any flavor except strawberry and grape.”
Roxi nodded-“Twislers...they rock ”
Allie smield-“Chocolate...mainly Crunch Bars.”
Darcy smiled-“Gummy bears, the red kind.”
Star smiled and let the girls sing their song, then closed the show. The girls got off stage then headed to the arena for soundcheck. Abbi was on the side of the stage when AJ walked up to them with a girl about their age, very pretty-“Hey girls I want you to meet my cousin, Veronica. She will be with us for a while. We are trying to convince her to stay and be our dancer but she is very stubborn.”
Abbi smiled-“Hi Veronica. I’m Abbi, the one singing over there is my sister Roxi.”
Allie smiled-“Hey, I’m Allie.”
Darcy smiled-“hi I’m Darcy. It’s nice meeting you. You know you should take AJ’s advice and come on the road with us. Its tons of fun ”
Abbi smiled and nodded she glanced over as Nick was walking up. AJ smiled-“Hey Nick, this is my cousin Veronica.”
Nick looked at her up and down then smirked-“Hi, I’m Nick. Nice to meet you.”
Abbi rolled her eyes as Nick flirted with her. AJ then looked over-“I really want you guys to make Veronica comfortable while she is here with us.”
Abbi smiled-“Oh don’t worry, she will feel right at home We’re done with soundcheck do you wanna go to the mall Veronica?”
She smiled-“Oh hell yes I am in need of some new clothes. See ya later cuz!”
The girls walked off leaving Nick and AJ behind. Nick smiled-“So...does your cousin have a boydfriend?”
AJ glared at him-“Don’t even think about it Carter!”
Nick put his hands up in defense-“WHAT? Can’t a guy be curious?” AJ shook his head and walked away, Nick looked over at the door as the girls reached it and started heading out. He knew that he had to have Veronica some way or another.
Chapter 13 by Tati
After the shopping, the girls headed back to the arena to get ready for the show. Veronica watched them get their make-up done-“Wow, it must be so much fun doing what you girls do ”
Allie smiled-“Yea it is. It is an incredible feeling to be on stage and see the crowd singing along with your words.”
Veronica smiled-“Ha, I bet.”
Nick walked up and sat down next to Veronica, she looked at him then turned back at the girls. Nick stretched and put his arm on the back of the chair Veronica was on-“So, Veronica...did you have a good time shopping with the girls?”
Veronica nodded with out looking back at him-“Mhhmm.”
He continued looking at her-“So you like the tour so far?”
She looked at him and nodded-“Yea.”
Nick bit the inside of his lip then smiled-“You know I could show you around the arena if you want.”
Veronica turned to Nick, looking at his arm then at his face-“Nick...is it? Listen sweety I’m just here to watch the dancers and decide wether or not I want to be one of them. I’m not here to get a boyfriend or anything in that area.”
The other girls held back their laughter as the watched Nick look at her in disbelief then walk away. Roxi laughed when he was out the door-“WOW...I don’t think that guy has ever been turned down.”
Veronica laughed-“There’s a first time for everything.”
After the concert Abbi walked to the elevator, she was stopped by Nick. Abbi smiled-“What’s up?”
Nick looked at her as the doors closed-“Hey Ace...I need your help.”
She looked at him-“My help? For what?”
He sighed-“I really like Veronica, and I was hoping you could talk to her and get her to give me a chance. Please Abbi, please do this for me?”
Abbi laughed-“Oh Nicky...didn’t you get the hint earlier?”
Nick shook his head-“No...there is no way possible that she isn’t willing to give me AT LEAST a chance.”
Abbi looked at him-“No possible way.”
Nick stopped talking and looked at her-“Are you correcting me? ANYWAYS will you please talk to her? Please Ace?”
The doors opened and they got off, Abbi looked at Nick-“Yea I’ll try to talk to her. But I’m goin to bed now so goodnight.” She walked into her room, thinking to her self-"Ace? Where did that come from?"
The next morning the guys were rehearsing in the ballroom. All the dancers had gathered to rehearse too. Veronica was on the side watching, trying to learn the moves. Abbi saw this as an opportunity, she went over and sat down-“Hey Veronica. How’s it goin?”
Veronica smiled-“Hey Abbi What are you doing down here? Aren’t you suppose to be doing your own thing.”
Abbi laughed-“there’s nothing better to do so I figured I would come down and see how the rehearsals were going.”
Veronica nodded-“So you come here on your spare time.”
Abbi laughed-“YEP! OH look at Nick he is silly.” She rolled her eyes...remind me to slap myself becuase of how stupid I sounded.
Veronica watched him-“Yea he is a goofball. Too immature if you ask me.”
Abbi looked at her then at Nick-“No, he’s more. He is funny, has a great sense of humor, he has an awesome personality, he is really nice and he has a great smile.”
Veronica looked at Abbi-“Seems like you have a crush on Nick, if I do say so myself.” AJ called her name and she smiled at Abbi and headed over to him.
Abbi looked at her, then back at Nick, she watched him laugh as he tripped over his own feet. His eyes were bright, you could tell he was having a good time. His smile lit up the whole room, Abbi couldn’t help but smile when he did. Then he looked over at her and smiled, she quickly looked away. He walked up to her-“Hey Ace, did you talk to her?”
Abbi looked into his eyes, she had never realized how beautiful and blue they were. She shook the thoughts out of her head-“Nick, I can’t do this. She isn’t interested.”
Nick sat down next to her-“So that’s it your just gonna give up?”
Abbi looked down, then at him-“Besides Nick...I was thinking and I realized. What’s in it for me?”
Nick looked shocked but smiled-“Let me think...what could we give you? Oh I know guitar lessons I’ll teach how to play the guitar.”
Abbi laughed-“What makes you think that I want to learn the guitar?”
Nick ran his hand through his hair-“Come on you’ll be the rocker chick ”
Abbi shook her head-“Allie is the rocker chick.”
Nick looked into her eyes-“Abbi please.”
Abbi rolled her eyes-“OGH Nick, I’ll think about it.”
He smiled and wrapped his arms around her-“Thanks ” Fatima called him over and he walked away. Abbi went upstairs and laid on her bed staring up at the ceiling, soon she drifted off. She danced a routine infront of a mirror, just then Nick walked up to her and started dancing with her to Sexy by the Black Eyed Peas.
She sat up in the bed and looked into the mirror across from her-“I am not falling for Nick ”
Chapter 14 by Tati
Abbi went to the arena but she seemed distracted her mind was somewhere else. Roxi was going on and on about going to some award show next week. She smiled-“Oh this is so exciting, don’t you think Abbi?” Abbi stared off into space, Roxi looked at her then at Darcy and Allie-“Abbi? ABBI?”
Abbi realized that she was being talked to-“Huh? What...I’m sorry.”
Darcy looked at Abbi-“You there?”
Abbi rolled her eyes-“Hello, obviously I’m here.”
Allie laughed and shook her head-“No ma’am. Your body is here but your mind is somewhere else.”
Abbi shook her head-“No silly girls, just trying to figure out a way to help Nick get with Veronica.”
Ashley spit out her drink-“WHAT?”
Abbi gasped as the water sprinkled all on her skirt-“AH Ashleeyy. Oh my gah you got me wet.” They laughed as the van arrived at the arena, Abbi saw Veronica get off the van infront of them so she opened the door-“I’ll explain later, I gotta talk to Veronica before she gets away.” She hopped out of the van and caught up with her-“Hey We need to talk.”
Veronica laughed-“Abbi, are you still trying to talk me into dating Nick?”
Abbi smiled-“Come on Vero, you don’t mind me calling you Vero do you? Anyways you can’t just shut him down without giving him a chance.”
Veronica laughed-“Fiiinne Fine...here’s the deal. Saturday we hit Houston, and there is a real hot Salsa club there. He can take me there and that will be our date.”
Abbi looked at Veronica-“Salsa? Vero darlin did you notice he’s WHITE?”
She laughed-“YES! Exactly...he won’t be able to dance and he won’t have a good time and stop bothering me. That way he will see I am not what he wants, so I won’t feel bad for turning him down.”
Abbi nodded as Veronica continued walking into the dressing room. Abbi had stopped walking, and thought for a moment, that’s true...she has a point...poor Nick he’ll be upset...unless I help him. Abbi went to the stage where the other girls were, did soundcheck, then went back looking for the guys. They should be there by now to get ready for their soundcheck. Abbi ran into AJ and fell backwards. He laughed-“Hey kiddo, you ok?”
Abbi laughed as he reached down to help pull her up-“OH AJ! I’m sorry. Haha I need to watch where I’m going.”
AJ laughed-“Where are you off to in such a hurry.”
Abbi bit her bottom lip-“Um...I need to find Nick, is he here yet?”
AJ looked at her and smiled-“Yea he’s in his dressing room, playing a game as always.”
Abbi grinned-“Thanks babe.” She took off running again dodging a guy tuning his guitar while walking. She knocked on his door, she could hear laughter obviously he was playing with Brian. She opened the door and cleared her throat loudly. Nick turned and smiled-“Hey Ace.”
She couldn’t help but smile, she felt dumb-“Hey Nick can I talk to you?”
Nick nodded-“Sure.” Then he looked at Brian, Abbi glanced at Brian too.
Brian chuckled-“Ok ok I get the hint. I’ll see ya later bro.”
Abbi sighed as she sat down-“OK, I talked to her.”
Nick’s smiled grew-“Annnd?”
Abbi bit the side of her lip-“On Saturday, we hit Houston and there is this Hot Salsa club she wants you to take her to.”
Nick looked disappointed-“What? I can’t dance.” He whispered-“I’m white.”
Abbi gasped-“YOU’RE WHITE?? OH MUH GAH!”
Nick laughed-“Shut up! What am I gonna do.”
Abbi laughed-“I’ll teach you how to dance. We have 6 days till Saturday, we can work in the studio of the town we are in, I assure you we will be working so hard that you will be a great dancer she will be totally impressed.”
Nick smiled-“You would do that for me? Thanks Ace!”
He hugged her, she took a deep breath she took in his cologne, she thought to her self...wow what am I getting myself into?
The next day they were in Alabama, Abbi was in the studio where she was suppose to meet Nick in about 15 minutes. She showed up early, to get the music set up and get a few moves ready. Nick showed up super excited-“Let’s do this!”
Abbi laughed-“Calm down Nick, ok ok...first off this is salsa.”
Nick rubbed his stomach-“Like the one you eat with chips?”
Abbi rolled her eyes at Nick’s attempt to be funny-“Come on you goofball.”
They moved together to the music, he stepped on her toes a few times-“Oh NICK! Ok, look lets step back...this is your space and this is my space. Let’s keep those spaces for a while till you get the flow down first.”
Nick laughed and nodded-“Sorry Ace.”
They danced to Selena(R.I.P.), Thalia, and some other music. Nick was taking a drink of water, Abbi stood in front of the mirror dancing while going through a CD to find a good song. Sexy by Black Eyed Peas came on, she began to dance to it-“My Song.”
Nick waked up behind her and pit his arm on her waist, she froze as he danced-“When do we get to this part?”
Abbi then remembered the dream and quickly moved away from him-“Um...later.”
A few days passed and Abbi would spent about 3 hours with Nick teaching him how to dance. She walked into her hotel room after their lesson, Darcy stopped her-“Hey you, where have you been lately?”
Allie laughed-“Yea you disappear for a couple hours then come back all sweaty, what have you been doing?”
Abbi laughed-“Um...I’ve been teaching Nick how to dance salsa.”
Roxi looked at Abbi, she knew that Abbi had been feeling weird about Nick-“You’re helping him get Veronica? Even tho you...”
Darcy shot her head around and looked at Abbi-“You what? Like Nick?”
Abbi looked down and nodded. Allie jumped up from her chair and ran to where Abbi was sitting-“YOU LIKE NICK? Aww!”
Abbi rolled her eyes as she felt her cheeks get hot-“What are we in third grade again?”
Darcy looked at Roxi, who was walked to Abbi-“Why are you helping him Abbi? You should be trying to get him.”
Abbi looked down again-“I dunno guys! I mean I think I like him and all but...maybe it’s just a crush thing. Or one of those things where you never know you like something until someone else has it. Ugh...all I want is for him to be happy, and if it’s with her then I will help him get her.”
Darcy smirked as she glanced at the other girls-“Oh you got it bad.”
Chapter 15 by Tati
Abbi sighed as her Friday rehearsal had come up...it was the last one they were gonna have, she was kinda sad. She walked in and he was already there, she smiled as she watched him practice in front of the mirror. She let out a soft giggle, which made him turn around. She gasped lightly and covered her mouth. He smiled bashfully at her, she tilted her head a little and smiled-“You were doing good!”
He walked over to her and hugged her-“Thank you for doing this for me.”
She hugged him back and closed her eyes taking in more of his smell, then responded-“Your welcome.”
After that without anymore words, she turned the radio on and began to dance. Their bodies moved in the same rhythm, apart at first doing their own thing. Soon she was standing in front of him as they danced to salsa/R&B songs, he pulled her back to where she could lean on him. His hand was resting on her waist softly as he moved her with his own rhythm. He was in control now, she was no longer leading him or teaching him. This was his own thing, she just went along with it. She tilted her head back when she felt him move, she got caught up in the moment. She turned around and threw one arm over his shoulder. She looked into his eyes, he was so concentrated. She laughed and whispered-“Relax.” He looked at her, she shook her head and smirked as she took his other hand and moved it to the small of her back, then whispered again-“Close your eyes and just go with the flow.” He closed his eyes, she sighed as he took control again. When the song ended, he dipped her and looked into her eyes. She closed hers, waiting for it...but it didn’t come. He put her back up and stepped away. She opened her eyes and looked over at him as he was drinking water.
He smiled-“Man, I am going to make Veronica puddy in my arms!”
Abbi came back to reality-“Veronica...right. Yes, you will totally have her by the end of the night.”
She turned away from him to put her cd’s up, she bit the inside of her lips and sighed. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist-“You ok Ace?”
She closed her eyes tightly and nodded-“Yea just tired.”
He turned her around-“Thank you Abbi, you don’t know how much this means to me.”
She smiled-“No problem.”
He bit the inside of his lip, she smiled when she realized he did it too. He looked at her-“Can you do me one more favor?”
She looked at him-“What?”
Nick took in a deep breath-“Will you be there tomorrow, at the club? Please?”
She was taken back by his request-“I don’t know Nick, it would be weird, I’d be like the third wheel.”
He pleaded, not moving his arms from her waist-“Please Abbi? I would feel much more confident if you were there. Take AJ or something...please?”
She looked at him, how could she say no to those baby blues-“Alright! I’ll see if AJ and the girls wanna go.”
He jumped up-“YES! Thank you!”
She looked at her watch-“We gotta go, we will be leaving soon.”
They left the dance studio and took a cab together to the hotel. When she reached the tour bus, she watched Nick walk up to Veronica. She smiled at him and let him woo her. Abbi sighed,-“Why can’t he be into me like that?”
The next night, after the concert the girls went back to the hotel to get ready. Then headed out to the club where they would meet the boys. The humid Houston air hit Abbi in the face when they walked out of the rental car. She sighed as she looked at Veronica...she looked really pretty, Nick was gonna lover her outfit. Then she looked down at her own outfit and shook her head. When they walked in the boys had already ordered drinks. They sat down and talked for a while, then a good song came on, Nick smiled and winked at Abbi. She smiled back, then watched him whisper something to Veronica. She looked at him and nodded, then he took her hand and walked her out onto the dance floor. Immediately he began dancing and moving with the flow. Abbi leaned her face on her hand, AJ watched her-“You ok Abbi?”
Abbi nodded, then stopped and shook her head-“No.”
AJ scooted closer to her so he could talk-“Nick told me you helped him learn how to dance to impress my cousin. That was very nice of you, but something tells me Nick is dancing with the wrong girl right now huh?”
Abbi looked at AJ, then looked down-“Oh AJ, it was just so strange and perfect at the same time! At first, yea he was clumsy and stepped on me a few times but then...it was just so smooth. He would move with the music and just take me in his arms. No words would be said when we would dance, it was like a silent pact we were creating. I guess I just kept forgetting that it was all for her.”
AJ shook his head and wrapped his arm around her shoulder-“Aww come here hun.”
She sighed in his arms, as she leaned her head in his chest. Roxy walked by with this really cute guy-“Hey guys...you gonna dance? Abbi there are A LOT of hotties here tonight.”
Abbi laughed as she walked away with the cutie-“I see that!”
Darcy and Allie were behind Roxi with their own latin hotties. Abbi shook her head as she laughed at them. She looked at AJ-“Will you be my hottie for the night?”
AJ smiled and nodded as he took her hand-“I would be honored.”
As they walked out, Veronica came back to put her jacket up and grabbed Abbi’s arm-“OH wow Abbi I was totally wrong about Nick! He is a great dancer, and smooth and sweet. Thank you so much for convincing me to go out with him.”
Abbi smiled-“OH see I told you. You just gotta give him a chance.”
She turned back to Nick and smiled at Abbi as she walked over to him and was immediately in his arms again. AJ looked at Abbi-“Sorry.”
Abbi groaned-“Ugh AJ why did you have to bring her here.”
He laughed-“Come on, lets dance.” They began dancing to the songs, she was starting to have fun. She danced with AJ and laughed when the other girls came around and danced with them. A slow song came on and the girls turned to their guys and began slow dancing. Abbi turned to AJ and smiled, he held out his hands, she walked into them and put her head on his shoulder. In the middle of the song, Abbi looked up and saw Nick leaning in for a kiss. Veronica smiled at him, and kissed him. Abbi felt sick, she looked down into AJ’s chest, then up at him-“I wanna leave.”
He looked down-“You sure?” Then he looked up and saw Nick and Veronica still locked into their kiss,-“Ohh...ok come on I’ll go back with you.”
She shook her head-“No, AJ you stay here, find some hot girl to dance with and have a good time. You would get bored back at the hotel anyways. Go have a good time.”
He walked with her-“No Abbi, I’ll go back with you. Its ok.”
She stopped-“NO! You stay here, I will not have your night ruined because of my girly nonsense.” She smiled-“I’ll be fine. I promise.”
He looked at her and nodded-“OK, I’ll stay but at least let me walk you to the cab.”
She gave him the keys to the rental-“Give these to Roxi, unless she is too drunk to drive then you drive them back.”
He smiled-“Will do. See ya later.” He kissed her forehead-“Get some rest.”
Chapter 16 by Tati
Abbi walked down to the lobby the next day, they had an interview with the radio station 104.1 KRBE Abbi was the first one in the lobby waiting for the limo. The other girls took a bit longer since they had hang overs. Ashley walked down-“Hey Abbi, I am surprised to see you down here!”
Abbi looked up and smiled-“Ashley you’re back! How I missed you! How were those meetings with the label?”
Ashley rolled her eyes and plopped down on the couch next to Abbi-“Oh lordy you guys have soo many interviews and photo shoots lined up! And you have natural disaster show lined up. You will actually be singing with the boys.”
Abbi rolled her eyes now-“Ugh the boys...don’t mention them!”
Ashley laughed-“What did they do now?”
Abbi laid her head back-“THEY didn’t do anything, it’s just you say boys...and I think of.” She stopped when Nick walked down with Veronica in his arms. Abbi glanced away, even though you couldn’t see her eyes because of her shades-“I think of Nick.”
Ashley glanced at Nick, then back at Abbi-“Um...and it bothers you to think of Nick? Is that Veronica he’s with?”
Abbi nodded-“Yea, I helped him get Veronica. But I only ended falling for him. Last night we were at the club where Nick and Veronica were suppose to get together and I thought Veronica wasn’t interested but she was! She was interested she just thought he was like all the other white guys. I help her see that and now looked they are soooo happy.”
Ashley looked at her friend in sadness-“Yes, I know how you could have fallen for him. Heck I did.”
Abbi looked at her and sighed-“Oh that’s true! STUPID CUTE BOY!” She said that loudly without realizing it. Nick glanced over in her direction, Abbi put her head down. Ashley waved at him and snickered, he nodded. The girls finally showed up, Abbi and Ashley walked to the limo followed by the other three-“Good morning sunshines!”
The girls mumbled their good mornings and got into the limo. They all wore shades to keep the light out of their eyes, Abbi wore shades cuz it was sunny and she didn’t want to get recognized. The interview went good, they talked about all kinds of things then headed to do sound check for the show that night. Ashley smiled-“OK ladies!! You all know that Wednesday is the grammys! We need to pick up your dresses that were ordered already from Vera Wang, tomorrow in L.A. which is where the grammy’s will be held.”
Wednesday came faster than they expected they were all set for the Grammys, then after wards the boys were throwing a Grammy’s after party. The guys waited down stairs for the girls, since the limo’s were showing up at the same time. Abbi walked down in her dress, she smiled as she walked up to Ashley. AJ walked up to both of them with his date Andrea, an old friend of his that lived in L.A. He smiled-“Wow girls, you all look amazing!”
They smiled bashfully and said thank you. Darcy looked at AJ-“You don’t look bad yourself!”
He fixed his tie and smirked cockly-“Why thank you.” Abbi glanced at Nick and Veronica, she looked very pretty, Abbi sighed.
Nick watched Abbi come down the stairs, he had butterflies in his stomach. He thought to himself, ‘why am I so nervous? Maybe it’s just cuz I’m taking Veronica into the public eye...wow Abbi looks incredible.’ He watched as AJ walked over to them to talk. When the limos finally arrived, the girls went into theirs and the boys went to theirs. Abbi sat infront of the mini bar and grinned evilly-“How about we get this party started early?”
Roxi smiled too-“OH yea!”
Ashley looked at them-“I don’t know guys, it’s risky! You have interviews and I don’t want you slurring your words!”
Allie smiled-“Why not! The Ying Yang Twins do it!”
Ashley laughed-“AT THE GRAMMY’S??”
Abbi rolled her eyes-“Come on Ash, we won’t drink that much. Just a little bit, since none of us have dates, we need to feel a little good about our selves.”
Darcy nodded-“Yea and since the next award show we go to is in like two days and its for teens, we won’t be able to drink there!”
Ashley shook her head but gave in-“You bunch of drunkers! Fine...but just a little bit.” When they arrived, they heard the fans scream very loudly as the boys walked down the red carpet.
Ashley smiled-“Ok, here we go! Happy faces everyone!” She was the first to get out of the car so she could talk to a few reporters about the upcoming events with the girls. The guys that were opening doors for the limos helped the girls out, the fans screamed loudly. Allie glanced at the other three and let out a little squeal. The girls hooked elbows and walked down the red carpet smiling and posing for pictures, then stopped to talk to reporters like Ryan Cecrest(sp?) who was a total babe. The boys stood at an interview, AJ turned his head to peak at the girls to see if they were liking their first Grammy experience. Darcy glanced at him and smiled as he held up his thumbs up hand. The reporter asked the boys who their lovely dates were. Brian smiled-“You know who mine and Kevin’s are, our wives Leiaghanne and Darleen(I forgot what I named Kevin’s wife so it wouldn’t be Kristen).”
Nick smiled-“This is Veronica.”
The reporter smiled-“Your girlfriend?”
Veronica smiled-“We’re working on that.”
AJ laughed-“This is my date Andrea.”
Once inside, they sat with their dates and watched the show. They got one award for best group ensemble. The girls presented something, the after party was where the fun was gonna begin.
Abbi danced with the girls, then looked at Roxi-“Where’s Darcy?”
Allie pointed-“Over there dancing with some guy.”
Abbi looked-“IS that CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY?”
Roxi looked and raised her eyebrow-“Woow It is.”
The girls went over, Abbi smiled-“Darcy, some guy is looking for us for a photo, we figured we would come stand by you and your Chad MICHAEL Murray friend.”
Darcy laughed as she rolled her eyes-“Chad this is the rest of the groupe, Abbi, Roxi and Allie. Guys Chad says he wouldn’t mind being in our next video!”
Roxi smiled-“Awesome! We would love to have you...right Darcy?”
Nick watched the girls from the bar, AJ walked up by him-“Hey bro, where’s Veronica?”
Nick looked at him-“Bathroom. Did you notice how pretty Abbi looks tonight?”
AJ smirked-“Random thought...but yes I did, in fact I let her know earlier. Nick, why am I starting to feel like you picked the wrong girl to be with?”
Nick looked at AJ, confused, then he looked back at Abbi, who was now dancing very goofily with Roxi-“I didn’t pick the wrong girl...did I?”
Abbi smiled at Roxi who was dancing with Jack Johnson(pretend he’s not married), they had run into each other by accident and were now dancing to a slow song. Abbi looked around, everyone had someone else to dance with. Nick walked up to her-“Hey Ace, wanna dance?”
She looked at him and smiled-“Sure.” They swayed together, she missed his arms-“So how are things with Veronica?”
Nick smiled-“They are good. Thanks again.”
Abbi nodded-“Yea no problem. Glad I could help.”
Nick held her closer as they danced, she felt like she needed him, she pushed away-“Thanks for the dance Nick, but I’m actually not feeling good. I’m gonna head back to the hotel.”
She left him standing in the middle of the dance floor watching her leave. When she got back to the hotel she changed into her PJ’s and laid in bed. There was a knock on the door, she walked up to it and opened it-“Hey.”
Chapter 17 by Tati
Abbi looked at AJ-“What’s up?”
He smiled as he held out her purse-“You left this at the party.”
She looked at him-“You came home early to bring it to me?”
He laughed-“Don’t feel special hun. Everyone was getting drunk and I was getting bored sooo I figured I would come home and drop off your bag. Then go to bed cuz I am beat.”
Abbi laughed as she took her purse and smiled-“Thank You!Now if you get bored while everyone is off partying, then come to my room we can watch tv together.”
AJ nodded-“You got a deal toots.”
Abbi laughed as he walked away and she closed the door. She walked over to the bed and put the purse on the table next to it. She heard another knock on the door, she groaned as she got up mumbling to herself-“Oh AJ, I can’t believe you are back already.” She opened the door and stopped.
Nick stood there with a sly smile on his face-“Hey, wow you still look great.”
She looked at him a little lost-“Um Hi...”
He walked in, she kinda looked at him weird. He cupped his hands on her face-“I had to see you again.”
She stepped back and put his hands down-“No, Nick...Veronica.”
He stepped forward towards her-“I talked to her, she understood and mentioned something about knowing it would happen.”
She smiled, when remembering how Veronica was the one that pointed out she had a crush on Nick. He cupped her face again and softly kissed her. His lips sent a chill down her spine and she smiled-“Um...”
He laughed as he put his finger up to her lip-“Shh, lets enjoy this.” He went to the radio and turned it on a jazz station, turned it up and walked her out into the balcony. He pulled her close and began swaying with her. They danced and talked for a good while, then she went to the bed and laid down. He laid next to her and they talked some more until she fell asleep. He moved the quilts and covers and slipped her under them, then he laid down and held her. The next morning, Abbi woke up alone in her bed. She yawned and stretched as she sat up looking around the room. She heard the shower running and smiled-“Nick? Wow. I can’t believe this is happening. Lord Brian is gonna kill us.”
She walked to her suitcase and pulled out an outfit. When Nick walked out of the shower with his towel wrapped around his waist. She laughed-“Brian is gonna kill us.”
Nick walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist-“He doesn’t need to know.” He kissed her, she smiled as she kissed him back. Then she walked into the bathroom to shower. Nick walked out of the room heading over to his room. He walked over to his door, AJ walked out of his room-“Yo, Nick...where are you coming from? And why are you wearing just a towel?”
Nick smiled slyly and nodded over to Abbi’s room, then walked inside. AJ followed him in with a smile, Nick turned to look at him-“No AJ! It’s nothing like that! Sorry about Veronica, good thing she isn’t heart broken. It was actually her idea for me to go after Abbi.”
AJ looked at him with a raised eyebrow-“It was partly my idea too!”
Nick laughed-“Ok but Brian can’t know! Remember when we first met the girls, he said he would kill us if we ever dated one of his cousins.”
AJ laughed as he thought back and pictured Brian’s very angry face-“I gotcha! I wouldn’t tell Brian. Now let’s go get some grub!”
Abbi walked out of her room to find the other girls going down to breakfast. Abbi squealed-“OK guess what happened to me!”
Allie rubbed her head-“Shh...no squealing!”
Abbi laughed and looked at the other two that were wearing sunglasses-“All of you have hang overs?”
Roxi nodded-“Go on...with your story!”
Abbi smiled and sighed-“Well...” She told them the story about last night, by the time they reached the cafeteria the girls were all in awe. Abbi sat next to AJ-“Hey You! I take it you didn’t get bored in your room last night?”
AJ smiled at her-“Even if I would have been bored, I heard you were busy last night anyways.”
She gasped and looked over at Nick who was coming to the table with a tray of pastries-“You told AJ? What happened to keepin it quiet.”
Nick looked at her-“Oh like you didn’t tell the girls?”
Abbi smiled and glanced up innocently. He laughed and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. The elevator door opened and Brian walked out. Nick quickly moved his arm from her shoulder.
A week went by and Brian had no clue about Nick and Abbi. They would sneak out together and make up stupid excuses to hang out. Nick took Abbi to the beach and rented some horses for them to ride. She was so excited to go back to the hotel and tell the girls about their day. When she got to the hotel Nick turned to her-“hey, lets go to the bus. I don’t think anyone is there.”
He winked at her, she laughed-“Um...ok I gotta use the bathroom anyways and I don’t wanna go all the way to the lobby.”
They jumped on the bus, Nick turned to her-“OH, I want you to show me how to do that mash game. Where’s some paper?”
Abbi walked to the door of the bathroom-“Um...There is a binder under a pink notebook. You can get the paper from the binder.”
When she came out Nick was standing near the table with the binders. He knocked them over-“Awe crap!” He started picking up the papers, then turned to Abbi-“What’s this?”
She glanced up and saw Nick holding the calendar from the game, her stomach sank.
Chapter 18 by Tati
Abbi watched Nick read the papers that were paper clipped to the back of the calendar. She shook her head as she felt the knot build up in her throat. Nick looked at her-“WHAT IS THIS?”
She jumped back as he yelled-“Nick I can explain!”
He shook his head-“You can explain?? You can explain why all this is written down? No, I’m gonna go get the guys, get the girls and meet me in your room in 10 minutes!” With that he walked off the bus, leaving her there with the walls closing in on her. She ran out of the bus and called the girls to see where they were. Immediately they knew there was something wrong so they hurried to the room. She had changed and sat on the bed rocking back and forth holding her knees. Roxi looked at the other girls, then at Abbi-“What’s wrong?”
Abbi looked up at her, no tears fell but her eyes were ride-“Nick found the calendar...with the notes from the game.”
Darcy put a hand on her chest, she felt likeher heart was gonna beat out and fall to the floor-“What? How?”
Allie sat down-“Oh no.”
Abbi looked at them-“He was gonna show me something and I told him to get some paper from my binder. But he’s such a klutz and knocked down the diary with the papers. OH guys I’m so sorry!”
Roxi sighed-“No, don’t be sorry. If he wouldn’t have found yours he could have found anyones, I still have mine.”
The other girls nodded, just then there was a knock on the door. Abbi’s stomach tightened, she felt sick when Allie opened the door. In came the four angry guys, and Brian who looked at them all in disappointment and sadness. Abbi gave him a pleasing look and he shook his head and looked down.
Kevin was the one to speak, his jaw was tight-“What is this? ‘THE GAME’? How could you sit here and plan this out! Then come back and talk about it. I bet you laughed! You laughed at how you played us!” He was calm at first, then his voice started to get louder-“YOU PLAYED US!! YOU GOT US DRUNK AND FUCKIN PLAYED US! Are you ashamed? You should be ashamed you bunch of sluts!” The other guys didn’t talk, they just looked at the girl with anger in their eyes. Abbi looked at Nick, he was glaring at her he turned and looked at the other girls. Kevin continued-“How could you do this to us? We gave you everything! We got your career started and took you under our wings! We introduced you to the public! God! We even mentioned you in our interviews to give you publicity! WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US? We care so much about you, and you turn around and betray us? You play with our heads as we are drunk! No not even drunk because AJ can’t drink so you really played with his head! How you all got all of us to agree in sleeping with you, I don’t know! It makes sense now that I think about it. How you were cold to me the next day Abbi. It makes perfect sense now, why you would snicker and talk about my wife when she was in town. It all keeps bringing me back to WHY? Why would you do this? Why did you do this to us? For entertainment? DID YOU LAUGH? DID YOU ENJOY MAKING US LOOK LIKE FOOLS! DID YOU?”
Abbi looked at the other girls as Kevin yelled, Allie mouthed-“Do something.” Abbi looked down, her eyes searching the floor as if the answer was written all over it. She then snapped,-“YES KEVIN WE DID IT FOR ENTERTAINMENT! WE WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH ALL OF YOU SO WE COULD LAUGH ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS! IT WAS ALL FUN! OH AND WE ENJOYED COMIN BACK AND TALKIN ABOUT IT! WE PLAYED YOU! HAHA WE PLAYED YOU!” She was hoping this would shut him up long enough for her to explain.
Kevin was turning redder and redder as she spoke. He threw his hand up in the air and...
Chapter 19 by Tati
Abbi looked at Kevin, then at his hand-“WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? HIT ME? COME ON KEVIN NOT ONLY ARE YOU A CHEATER BUT ARE YOU A BEATER TOO? HIT ME!”
Kevin reacted and put his hand down and sighed-“No...I’m not gonna hit you. I’m done with this. I want all four of you off this tour by the end of the month.”
The girls were taken back by his request. Abbi shook her head-“No, we signed a contract. You can’t.”
Kevin looked at the girls-“Some where on that contract it says that we can kick you off if we have a good reason, and I believe this is a good reason.”
Abbi swallowed hard and took a deep breath-“Fine, if we are not on the tour then I guess I can tell you why we did it then.”
Kevin shook his head-“No, I don’t wanna hear it.”
She spoke louder-“Well tough shit!Here it goes. We did it as a game. We wanted to find out
how many of you are pigs. We wanted to see if you didn’t care if you were married.” Her eyes shifted from guy to guy-“We wanted to see if you guys wouldn’t care if you slept with our best friend the night before.” Then she looked at Nick, he was looking down until he felt her stare then looked up at her and she continued-“Or you didn’t care if you had just slept with our sister the night before. You can’t act like we are the only ones to blame. It’s not like we raped you I believe we let each one of you choose wether or not you wanted to continue doing it with us. Don’t blame just us, because it takes two to tango and believe me all FOUR of you tangoed. Come on girls we need to pack we are not stayin anymore.” They walked out of the room, and headed down to the bus. Roxi put her arm around Abbi’s shoulder-“I knew my sister could be lawyer right now.”
Abbi shook her head and laughed-“That was a close one.”
They got to the bus and laid down on the couches and talked about anything and everything. Soon they just sat there and listened to the sound of the rain and thunder. Ashley climbed onto the bus-“Hey guys. I’ve been looking everywhere for you!”
Roxi threw her head back dramatically-“Ugh, we are going through a crisis.”
Ashley laughed as she set down her day planner-“Why? What happened?”
Roxi threw her arm up to her face-“We have kicked off the tour!”
Ashley’s eyes widened-“WHAT?”
Darcy uncrossed her legs then crossed them again but opposite legs, she shook her head-“Well the boys found the calender from the game?”
Ashley looked confused-“The game?”
Darcy repeated herself-“THE game...ya know!”
Abbi looked at Abbi as she thought for a while, then snapped-“OH! The game...ooooh. OH no.” Abbi nodded and sighed, Ashley looked around and continued-“Why are you guys so calm?”
Allie smirked-“Well Abbi turned the tables around on them.”
Ashley’s eyebrows raised-“Oh? Do tell.”
They filled her in on what had happened, then drifted off to a different conversation. The rain was coming down harder, they turned the radio on and found a station that was telling local ghost stories. It was perfect weather for these kinds of stories. The radio hummed-“Some people still see her roaming up and down the river, sobbing for her children.” Then they played a woman’s voice crying, the girls sat around the radio. Just then, the bus doors flew open and a tall dark figure stepped in. Lightening struck lighting up the bus followed immediately by a loud crash of thunder. The girls screamed and quickly moved away from the door. The light switched on, Kevin stood at the door with the rest of the guys behind him. They all had an amused look on their faces. Nick and AJ tried to hold back their laughter.
Abbi put a hand on her chest-“You scared the shit out of us!”
Kevin smiled-“Sorry. Ok what we really came down here to do was to apologize for what happened. We talked it over and agreed that we were both wrong in this situation, so there is no need to take drastic solutions. We don’t want you girls to leave our tour, so its up to you if you want to leave, or not."
The girls looked relieved, they shook their heads all speaking at the same time-“No we don’t.” “Oh we don’t wanna leave.” The boys also sighed and went to hug the girls.
When Nick reached Abbi, he whispered-“Forgive me?”
Abbi smiled and stood on her tip toes to whisper in his ear-“I do, if you forgive me.” He laughed and nodded.
A staff member from the hotel ran out to the bus-“Everyone inside now. There is a strong tornado heading our way!”
Chapter 20 by Tati
Nick grabbed Abbi’s arm as they ran into the building. The security guard made everyone sit against the wall since they didn’t have enough time to run into the ballroom. Nick glanced over at the other guys that had taken one of the girls into their arms. Abbi was curled up in a little ball in his arms, he placed a hand on her head guarding it from flying debris. There was very loud rumbling all around them, Abbi clenched Nick’s shirt as she shut her eyes tightly. When the rumbling sound died down, the security guy stood up-“Ok, its safe to get up now.”
Nick got up and reached down to help Abbi-“You ok?”
She looked around and nodded as she dusted off some powder. Roxi was helped up by Howie and she smiled-“Wow, that was insane.”
Darcy sighed-“I hate tornados, you know I couldn’t watch Twister?”
AJ stood next to her as he looked at her-“What? Are you serious?”
Darcy laughed-“No, I liked that movie.”
They looked around at the broken windows and the all kinds of debris on the floors. The hotel manager walked out of the ballroom and sighed-“Looks like we have work to do.”
Abbi looked at him-“We can help. We don’t have to be up early tomorrow so we can stay up and help.”
The manager turned to her-“You are very kind, but we can handle it love. You go upstairs and check your rooms, make sure its still there. The hotel will take care of any ruined items, just make a list and bring it down. Again thank you for the offer though.”
She gave him a warm smile-“Ok, but if you change your mind, you know where we are.”
The manager smiled and turned to the staff who was already heading to the cleanin supply closet. Abbi turned towards the elevators where everyone was heading, but was stopped by the security guard-“Sorry guys, but the power’s not back yet so you will have to take the stairs. Emergency lights are turned on in all the floors.” They headed back up to the their rooms and checked their stuff.
It was time for the concert, Abbi was feeling a little light headed, but she pushed that feel away. She smiled as she fixed her outfit and turned to the girls. Ashley poked her head into the dressing room-“Ready girls? You are on in like 5 minutes.”
Roxi nodded-“Sure are! We are just gonna pray and we’ll be out in a bit.”
After their quick prayer, the girls grabbed the last touched to the outfits. Nick poked his head in-“Hey cutie, ready?”
Abbi smiled as he walked up and kissed her. She felt like she could melt in his arms-“Yes sir.”
Nick wrapped his arms around her waist-“What are you doing after the show?”
She smiled-“I might go out with this really cute guy, who tours with me.”
He laughed, Darcy turned from the door-“Brian’s coming!”
Nick stepped away from Abbi and walked out. Brian walked in shortly after-“Ok girls, you know what is up the next week right? You have a children’s concert, Kid’s Choice Awards, AND the Teen Choice Awards. You are performing in both AND we start the video shoot for your next single WHICH you still have to choose.”
Allie crossed her arms-“Isn’t that Ashley’s job? To tell us what we have to do?”
Brian laughed-“Yea I took a sneak peak at her agenda.”
Nick walked in with this really small blonde girl, he played with her-“Hey guys, say hi to Jenny. She is my guest for tonight. Say hi Jenny.”
He smiled at her, it was fake, Abbi could tell, everyone could tell except Brian cuz it was to fool him. To keep from getting suspicious. Abbi still felt a tinge of jealousy. Ashley poked her head in again-“OK girls your up!”
The girls nodded and headed out to the stage. They did their first song, then their small intros. During the second song, Abbi started feeling light headed again, she stopped singing and thought to herself-“Come on girl, what is wrong with you? Make this feeling go away!” She breathed heavily, then stopped and took longer breaths. She looked around at the girls who hadn’t noticed she had stopped. Roxi sang her part then turned to Abbi as it was her turn. Abbi looked at her and put a hand on her head. Then it got blurry and she felt herself fall back.
Roxi yelled-“ABBI!”
The music stopped, the fans were quiet. Nick was the first one out there, he slid next to Abbi’s limp body-“Abbi? Abbi wake up Ace!”
Darcy yelled-“SOMEONE GET AN AMBULENCE!!”
Allie stood back calling for Brian. He ran up with a cold towel to place on her head. Soon the paramedics got there and took her to the hospital. When they reached the hospital, they waited for the doctor to come out. When he did, Roxi, Brian, and Nick were the first ones to reach him. The doctor looked at them-“Ok well I can’t give random people information. Who are you guys?”
Roxi looked at the doctor-“I’m her sister.”
Brian nodded-“I’m her cousin.”
Nick looked at Brian, he hesitated-“I’m her boyfriend.”
Brian shot a glare at Nick in disbelief.
Chapter 21 by Tati
Brian went to the lobby to get some coffee, Nick followed closely behind-“Brian, it’s not that we wanted to hide it from you!”
Brian turned to Nick-“Oh really? Then why did you? And why you?? I know you, I know how you are with girls. I don’t want you to hurt my cousin!”
A lot of reporters walked-“BRIAN? BRIAN?”
He turned to them and sighed, he walked to the coffee pot as a reporter came up-“Brian? What is wrong with Abby?”
He smiled politely-“We are not sure yet, the doctor hasn’t told us anything.”
Another reporter stuck her recorder out-“Could she be pregnant? If so who’s the father?”
Brian shot a glare to Nick, who’s jaw dropped and his hands went up in defense as he shook his head. Brian clenched his jaw then turned to them-“No, she is a good girl, she takes care of herself better than that. We need to get back in case the doctor comes back. Thank You for your concern. Come on Nick.” He grabbed Nick’s shirt and tugged him hard towards the elevator.
Once inside Nick turned to Brian-“Yo B, you know I didn’t get Abbi pregnant.”
Brian shook his head-“You better hope she’s not pregnant!”
They arrived as the doctor stepped out-“Ok, Abbi would like to see all of you now. She is awake.”
Brian looked at him-“What’s wrong with her doc?”
The doctor shook his head-“She requested that I let her tell you. So go ahead.”
Abbi laid in the bed playing with the knitting in the sheets, everyone walked in, she felt sick to her stomach. Roxi walked to her side-“Hey hunny what’s wrong?”
Abbi looked at her-“Is everyone here?”
Nick walked to her other side and took her hand-“Hey Ace you ok?”
Abbi gave him a look of panic, then looked at Brian who crossed his arms-“Its ok I know.”
Nick looked at Brian, then at Abbi who sighed-“Um...I don’t know how to say this but...I’m sick. I’m anorexic.”
Everyone was shocked, Allie spoke-“What? How is that possible? You eat all the time!”
Abbi looked at her-“Do I? When you guys ask, I say I already ate with Nick.”
Nick looked at her-“And when I ask, you say you just ate with the girls! Abbi why would you do that?”
Roxi looked at her-“What were you thinking?”
Abbi sighed-“I...I just don’t see myself like the other celebrities! I feel huge compared to the rest of the girls. Also...the girls Nick has been with, are WAY smaller than me! Paris...I mean even Ashley and Veronica! That’s when it really hit me tho, when I wanted to be with Nick but he only had eyes for Veronica!”
Nick put his head down-“Ace...you are beautiful! I can’t believe you would even think about doing something like this! Hunny you are skinny! In fact you have lost a lot of weight lately and now we know why!”
Brian sat at the end of her bed-“Why didn’t you come talk to me...or the girls?”
Abbi felt the tears swell in her eyes-“I don’t know...at one point I felt like it was gettin carried away and I couldn’t stop. I wanted to eat but I just couldn’t.”
The doctor walked in-“Ok I take it she told you all. We have a solution for this...rehab.”
Darcy spoke-“You mean we would have to stop touring?”
Abbi shook her head-“No, you guys continue touring...I will just stay here for a month or so and get this problem taken care of.”
Kevin crossed his arms-“How about if we keep her in a on the road rehab, either hire a nurse to help her keep eating or WE push her to eat? Is that possible?”
The doctor thought about it for a while then nodded-“If you guys keep her eating constant then I think you can do it.”
Abbi looked around at everyone-“I’m so sorry guys. I really am...Oh the fans! They didn’t get their concert!”
Howie smiled-“Don’t worry about it, we will reschedule their concert.”
Brian sighed-“So now we can talk about this whole you and Nick thing?”
She looked at Nick-“Um...no.”
Howie looked around-“What you and Nick thing?”
Brian looked at Howie-“Oh I wasn’t the only one out of the loop?”
Nick sighed-“No, noone knew except the girls.”
Howie continued to look puzzled-“Know what?”
Brian rolled his eye-“Why would you keep that from us?”
Howie sighed-“KEEP WHAT?”
Darcy turned to Howie-“Nick and Abbi are dating.”
Howie looked at Darcy-“Oh...OOOAHHH! You lied to Brian? OH man!! You’re in trouble!”
Nick glared at Nick-“Thanx D, I couldn’t tell.”
Abbi sighed-“Brian I’m sorry. But I didn’t want you to react like...like...well like this! I didn’t want you to get mad.”
Brian sat back down on the bed-“Abbi its not that I get mad cuz you guys are dating! I’m mad cuz you didn’t tell me...not only that but you lied to me by having Nick pretend to be interested in other girls. I know Nick, Abbi, and I don’t want you to get hurt.”
Nick looked hurt-“Thank Brian.”
Abbi looked at Nick-“I’m a big girl cus, if this doesn’t last then at least I had fun. But right now we are happy and I want you to be happy for us.”
Brian sighed-“I’m too concerned with you health to even care about this right now.”
Nick leaned over and kissed Abbi’s head-“So you gonna be ok for the children’s concert in a few days?”
The doctor nodded-“She should be fine and ready to get out of here tomorrow.”
Abbi smiled as everyone said their goodbyes and left. Nick, and the girls stayed behind just to keep her company.
Chapter 22 by Tati
The spider eclipse convertible arrived at the Kids Choice awards. Abbi was driving as they pulled up to the red carpet, she had begged everyone to let her drive it. When they got to the red carpet, the valet parking guy took the keys as she stepped out of the car. The rest of the girls jumped out too. The fans cheered and called out their names. They went over and signed a few autographs. Then the boys pulled up, the female fans really went crazy. Abbi laughed as she watched the girls scream out their favorite guys name. Then a reporter walked up and asked them how they were doing and all that great stuff. Abbi glanced over her shoulder and saw Jeremy Sumpter walkin by, with another girl. She remember what she had done to him and sighed. Then she looked at the girl and realized it was her...the girl from the elevator with the gun. She walked over to get a closer look,-“No.” She whispered, then walked up to them-“HI Jeremy!”
He looked at her, a tinge of hurt was still in his eyes when he looked at her-“Oh Abbi, hello.”
She smiled-“How’ve you been?”
He smirked-“Can’t complain. Did you meet my girlfriend? Molly?”
Abbi looked at Molly who gave her a smirk-“No, Baby I’m afraid I haven’t met your friend Abbi. Hi it’s nice meeting you.”
Molly raised an eyebrow to Abbi, who sighed-“OK well I just wanted to stop by and say hey and um...take care Jeremy ok?”
She turned around and walked towards the rest of Fetish. Molly shook her head-“I think you friend has issues baby. Come on lets go inside.”
Abbi glanced back one more time and caught him glancing at her as they walked into the building. She turned and ran into Nick’s face-“Hey you, watch where you’re goin.”
She looked up at him-“I’m sorry babe.”
He smiled-“Come on lets get inside.”
He took her hand and held it in his, she looked at him puzzled-“What are you doing?”
He smiled-“I think its time for us to come out with our relationship, I wanna enjoy tonight with you.”
She smiled as she hooked elbows with him, they walked down the red carpet with the rest of BSB and Fetish. The girls took home the best female group or duo, the boys took home best song and best male group or duo.
Two days later, Abbi fixed her outfit, she was nervous...this was going to be televised. It was a Children’s Charity concert that BSB, Fetish, and Disney had put together for the Children Charities. They would perform a few songs with the boys, then a few as a group then a few duets. Mickey Mouse was on stage making the kids smile-“Ok Boys and Girls...say hello to the Backstreet Boys and Fetish!”
They walked out to the stage, Abbi smiled as she saw tons of kids clapping and cheering. The music started and they began:
(Abbi)How many people will have to die
before we will take a stand?
(AJ)How many children will have to cry,
before we do all we can?
(Abbi)If sending your love is all you can give
(Both)To help one live
(Darcy)How many times can we turn our heads
and pretend we cannot see
(Nick)healing the wounds of our broken earthwe are one global family
(Darcy)just sending your prayers
is something you'll feel
(Both)helping one heal
[Chorus](Everyone)
What have I got that I can give?
(What have I got that I can give? Tell me)
What have I got that I can give?
(Yeah, yeah, uh, uh)
to love and to teach you
to hold and to need you
What more can I give?
(Allie)Brother to brother lay down our fears
and reach out and make a pact
(Brian)show him the love that is in our hearts
let us bring salvation back
(Allie)just sending your love has the power to heal
(Both)so let's all give
[Chorus](Everyone)
What have I got that I can give?
(Is not allowed to give just a little bit)
What have I got that I can give?
(Everyone should be a part of it)
to love and to teach you
to hold and to need you
What more can I give?
(Roxi)Say the wordsI'll lay me down for you
(Howie)just call my name I am your friend
(Kevin)See, then why do they keep teaching us
such hate and cruelty?
(Roxi)We should give over and over again
(Everyone)
What have I got that I can give?
(We should give over and over again )
What have I got that I can give?
(Oh my god, oh my God)
See, to love and to teach you
to hold and to need you
What more can I give?
What have I got that I can give?
What have I got that I can give?
(give you, give to you)
See, to love and to teach youto hold and to need you
What more can I give?
What have I got that I can give?
(What More Can I give?)
What have I got that I can give?
(I wanna give to you, give it to you)
See, to love and to teach you
to hold and to need you
What more can I give
(they think I'm crazy but I'm not )
[2nd Chorus]
What have I got that I can give?
(to give it to you, we wanna give to you )
What have I got that I can give?
to hold and conceal you
(Oh, no, yeah, yeah, yeah)
to love and to heal you
What more can I give?
(Give me, give me one time more)
What have I got that I can give?
(What I got, what have I got)
(Say your prayers)
What have I got that I can give?
(Show the world how much you really care)
to love and to teach you
(To love you, teach you)
to hold and to need you(to hold you, to need you)(What more?)
What more can I give?
What have I got that I can give?
(What can I give? Tell me what can I give you)
What have I got that I can give?
To hold and conceal you
to love and to heal you
What more can I give?

Abbi looked over at Nick as everyone else walked off stage-“Nicky?”
He stopped and turned to her-“Nicky? Or Mickey?”
She smiled at Mickey Mouse who walked up behind-“Oh I’m sorry hun, I was talking to Mickey...I want Mickey to show me a whole new world ”
Mickey went over to stand next to her and pretended to laughed, she gave him a kiss on the cheek as Nick shook his head-“No baby, that’s my job. I can show you the world...” He began to sing and she sang along with him. After the song ended they ran off stage and let the others do their duets. Nick turned to her-“So you wanna get something to eat?”
Abbi bit her lip-“Not hungry...but th-”
Nick crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow-“Abbi.”
She sighed-“Oh, I forgot. Yea I guess we can get something to eat when this is over.”
Later on that day, the girls arrived at the hotel, Johnny walked up-“I have great news!! We have new back up dancers! For Fetish and BSB!”
Allie crossed her arms-“Woah! We don’t need back up dancers thank you!”
Darcy nodded-“Yea we are fine on our own Johnny!”
Johnny shook his head-“No, we were thinking it would look better if there were nifty dancers behind you.”
Abbi laughed-“Did you just say nifty?”
Johnny rolled his eyes and waved the girls over-“Come here girls, I want you to meet Fetish!”
Four girls walked over, they were in all different sizes, there was a short blonde one, a tall black haired one, a redhead and a brunette.
The brunette girl smiled-“Oh Fetish...we’re dancing with y’all? Huh...well I’m Michelle. The tall one is Raquel, the other one is Romy, and that’s Sunni.”
Abbi smiled-“I’m Abbi, that’s Roxy, Darcy, and Allie.”
Sunni smiled as she looked past them-“Oohh the boys are here.”
Abbi turned around and saw the guys walk in, they were laughing and talking. Nick turned towards them and smiled. He walked up-“Hey girls! What’s up?”
Roxi forced a smile-“Johnny got us new dancers.”
Nick raised his eyebrows-“Ahh fresh meat!”
The girls laughed, Sunni stuck her hand out-“I’m Sunni...you must be Nick.” She tilted her head and smiled as she spoke to him.
Abbi watched them. Nick smiled and shook her hand-“Sure am. Nice to meet you.”
Sunni curled her hair with her finger, and batted her eye lashes at him-“My pleasure.” She looked into his eyes.
Abbi felt a tinge of jealousy, she stood infront of Sunni and blocked Nick-“Well if you two are done with the intro, me and my BOYFRIEND need to get going.”
Sunni smirked-“Hunny nothing is getting in your way...you and your BOYfriend can run along.”
Abbi smiled-“Thanks doll, for the permission. Come on Nick.” She turned around and grabbed Nick’s hand as they walked away.
Sunni watched them walk away, then turned to her friends-“Oh, I have a new mission...so soon. Let the games begin.”
Chapter 23 by Tati
The next day, Abbi, Darcy, Allie, and Roxi were walking into the arena when they heard music going off. Abbi turned to the girls-“Isn’t our sound check before the guys sound check?”
Allie nodded-“Yea, it’s always been like that. I wonder what’s going on.”
Roxi smiled like a little girl-“Let’s find out! We’re secret agents...shh.” She tip-toed to the curtain and poked her head out. Abbi laughed but followed along, she also stuck her head through the curtain, what she saw almost gave her a hear attack. Nick was dancing with Sunni, they were rehearsing.
Sunni tugged at Nick’s shirt-“Nicky...I can’t seem to get that part. Please teach it to me.”
Nick smiled-“It’s easy, here count with me. 1...2...3 and up and swing and down.” He picked her up, she wrapped her legs around up, then he dipped her and swung her bring her back up then both went to the floor.
Abbi gasped-“I’m gonna faint!”
Roxi laughed-“Abbi you’re so dramatic!”
Sunni clapped-“OH I GOT IT!! You are a great teacher Nicky!” She wrapped her arms around his neck.
Abbi clenched her fist-“That’s it!” She walked out clearing her throat loudly-“Am I interrupting something?”
Nick was startled and he looked at Abbi-“Hey Baby!”
Abbi shook her head-“Don’t you HEY BABY me mister!! I saw you two, I know what you were doing.”
Sunni rolled her eyes-“Do you? Nick is really good at it!”
Abbi gasped-“Shut up Polly Pocket! Nick you are in sooo much trouble! I can’t even be here right now! I think I’m having an anxiety attack! GIRLS HELP!!”
Nick was watching her in shock-“Abbi you are being over dramatic!”
Abbi shrieked-“I’m what? OHHH just you wait!” She stormed off with the girls behind her.
Nick stood there confused-“What just happened? I’m gonna go after her.”
Sunni grabbed his arm-“No, Nicky don’t you think you should wait till she calms down? You don’t want her to be too angry and do something she will regret do ya?”
Nick nodded-“You’re right.” He sighed as he glanced over to the curtain, where Abbi had stormed off.
Meanwhile, Abbi was in the dressing room pouting-“Guys, he didn’t come after me!”
Allie laughed-“He was probably scared...you gave quite a show out there.”
Roxi laughed harder-“Oh come on!! That was great! Did you see the look on Nick’s face? He was like WHAT THE FUCK?”
Abbi couldn’t continue pouting, she smiled-“That polly pocket was all over my man!! I couldn’t just sit there and let him take it!!”
Darcy smirked-“Man Abbi, talk about drama queen!”
Abbi glanced at the door, he wasn’t coming, she sighed-“I need to get out. Let’s go shopping after sound check.”
Roxi agreed-“Oh, yea! Shopping in New York, I want some new Dooney and Bourke accessories!”
As promised, the girls went shopping after sound check, then quickly got back 20 minutes before they had to go onstage. After they finished up their part, Abbi headed back to her room to try some of the clothes she bought on. Around 11:30, Abbi heard laughter outside her door, then Nick walked in-“Alright bro, see ya tomorrow!”
She looked over at him, then turned away and crossed her arms-“Hi.”
Nick sighed as he took his jacket off-“Are you still being a drama queen?”
Her eyes widened-“A drama queen? NICK SHE WAS ALL OVER YOU!!!”
Nick shook his head-“Abbi, you are over reacting. I was teaching her some dance moves, that’s it. It was all innocent.” He walked over to her, she stepped back. He laughed-“Come on Baby, it was innocent. She’s a nice girl, she knows about us...there’s nothing to worry about!”
She pouted-“Promise?”
He grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a hug-“Promise.”
She looked at him-“Pinky promise?” She pulled her hand up and held out her pinky.
Nick smiled as he hooked his pinky with hers-“Pinky promise. Not mad at me anymore?”
She shook her head-“I guess not. But I don’t wanna see you with her alone anymore.”
He laughed-“Enough talk about Sunni. Let’s talk about us.” He kissed her, as he moved her over to the bed.
She smiled between kisses-“This isn’t talking.”
He laughed-“Ah...talking, kissing...same thing. Who cares about the technicalities.” She giggled as he kissed her neck.
Chapter 24 by Tati
During sound check, Abbi was dancing and singing to the song, suddenly Sunni walked out infront of her and started dancing. Abbi stopped and turned to the other girls who were just watching. She signaled for the music to stop-“Um, ok what’s up with this?”
Sunni smiled-“I just thought I would show you how a real dancer does it.”
Abbi laughed-“Ok hunny, listen...you dance behind the artist, that would be me. If you don’t like it, then I am sure we can send you back to munchkin land and you can re join the lollipop gil Ok?”
Sunni’s jaw dropped, Abbi could hear snickers coming from the other girls. Sunni turned to Nick-“NICKY Get your girlfriend in check!”
Nick laughed, then opened his mouth to say something to Abbi but she turned to him and glared-“Say one word Nick and I swear you are sleeping on the couch.” Nick’s eyes grew wide and he shut his mouth and shrugged at Sunni.
She scoffed and walked behind Abbi-“UGH!”
Abbi smiled at the band-“Ok guys, from the top please, with out interruptions.”
The girls finished up their sets and went to the dressing room to get their bags. Nick ran up to Abbi-“Hey hun.”
She stopped and looked at him-“You were going to defend her?”
Nick laughed and shook his head-“No...of course not.”
She sighed-“Ok good cuz I was going to have to kick your butt.”
He pulled her in for a hug-“Kick my butt? Or kick my butt out of bed?”
She laughed-“BOTH!” They laughed as he walked her to the van that was taking them back to the hotel, she leaned her head on his shoulder-“What time are we leaving tonight for the next city?”
Nick looked at his watch-“Um...11:30-ish? After the show.”
Roxi ran up from behind and whispered something in Abbi’s ear. Her eyes grew with excitement, then she turned to Nick-“Um, I gotta run. I’ll see you in a bit?”
Nick watched them curiously and nodded as he leaned down and gave her a kiss. The two girls ran to the van where the other two were waiting. Abbi climbed in-“Ok now explain to me again? What is going on?”
Roxi smiled-“Johnny signed on another group to the opening acts! It’s another boy band, not known...Youngstown. They disappeared for a while but then came back.”
Abbi squealed-“OH MY GOSH!! I loved Youngstown! DC was soo hott!”
Roxi laughed-“I know! Sammy was hot too!”
Darcy shook her head-“I heard their song but never learned their names or followed their careers.”
Allie was lost in her own thoughts-“Speaking of hott disappeared boybands...you know who was hot? LFO!”
Abbi gaged-“OH goodness no! Those boys were so stuck up!”
Allie pouted-“Well I liked them.”
The van arrived at the hotel and the girls got off. There were a group of girls waiting around in the lobby. One of them pointed-“Look, it’s Fetish!”
A young blonde girl walked up-“Hey guys! Can we have an autograph and a picture?”
The girls nodded and started signing their cd covers. Then each girl took a picture with the three fans. Abbi smiled-“Stick around a little while, the boys will be back in an hour and a half!”
The girls got excited and started talking amongst themselves. Allie laughed-“Oh you set the boys up!”
Abbi sat in Darcy’s hotel room, bored and looked at her watch, thirty minutes had gone by since they arrived. She laid on the bed and played with her phone, she sat up-“I’m gonna go back to the arena, and find Nick. Come with?”
Darcy laid next to her-“Yea, I’ll find AJ and see what he’s up to.”
Abbi got up and walked to the door-“Oooh, finding AJ? What’s happening there?”
Darcy laughed as she grabbed her bag with her hotel room key-“Nothing...yet.”
Abbi called a cab from her cell phone, when they arrived at the arena, there were more girls outside waiting for the boys. A few of them called Abbi and Darcy over to get pictures and sign stuff, the girls did. Once inside, they split up to find Nick and AJ. Abbi walked to Nick’s dressing room, only to find the room empty. She then walked up to Howie-“Hey D, have you seen Nick?”
Howie was concentrated with his conversation on his cell-“Um, yea hun. He’s still on stage with Sunni.”
Abbi’s heart skipped a beat-“Sunni?” Howie nodded his head and continued to talk on the phone, leaving Abbi there with her mouth open. She went to the curtain and took a peak, they were sitting on the edge of the stage, and Nick was holding her. Abbi took a deep breath and walked in-“This is exactly how I wanted to find you two!”
Nick jumped up-“Abbi! Hey I thought you headed back to the hotel?”
Abbi shook her head-“Yea, you would have liked that huh? So you could be here with this...this DWARF!”
Nick put his hands on her shoulder-“Abbi calm down. Sunni was just upset.”
Abbi shrugged them off-“Nick, I asked you not to hangout with her! She is my number one enemy! She is out to get me!”
Nick rolled his eyes-“Abbi don’t be like that! You are being jealous and ridiculous! I can’t be with you if you can’t control your jealousy! Sunni is a nice girl, I was just trying to comfort her.”
Abbi felt her heart pounding hard. She pushed his cheek to the left-“The GO.” She pushed his cheek to the right-“OUT.” Then she pushed his forehead back-“WITH HER!” With that she spun around and walked away. AJ and Darcy had walked in and saw the end of it. They both looked at each other, then at their friends.
Nick stood there with his blood boiling, he was mumbling in anger. Sunni stood up-“Oh Nick, it’s my fault! If you want, I’ll go talk to her!”
Nick shook his head-“No...she needs to calm down. She is being ridiculous!”
Abbi stood on the other side of the curtain listening to him. She scoffed and crossed her arms across her chest, then walked out to the street and called a cab. She sat in her hotel room talking to the other girls about what had happened. She was furious, then Nick walked in to their room. She stood up, the other girls quietly walked out of the room. He looked at her-“You ready to talk?”
She crossed her arms and turned away-“You can start.”
He tightened his jaw at her stubbornness-“So are we through?”
She turned to him-“Are you done standing up for her?”
Nick sighed-“Abbi you have got to get over this jealousy! She is a nice girl.”
Abbi stopped him-“Then Yes, we are through.”
He looked at her and shook his head-“FINE bye.” He walked out of the room, Abbi threw herself on the bed and chunked a pillow at the door.
Chapter 25 by Tati
The next morning, Abbi woke up alone in the bed. She sighed as she remembered the fight with Nick, immediately shaking off the sad feeling. I’m mad at him remember? She thought to herself, ugh I can’t believe she is winning...oh but I’ll get him back for this one. She got up and showered, twenty minutes later she was out and calling the girls. When she walked out of her room, Roxi had stepped out too-“Perfect timing!”
Abbi smiled-“Yep. It’s the twin thing.”
The day went by so slow for Abbi. It wasn’t until around 6 PM when her night got interesting. Darcy walked up to the other girls with three guys behind her-“Hey girls, Johnny just asked me to introduce Youngstown to you and to give them the grand tour ”
Abbi felt excited-“Hi, I’m Abbi."
Roxi smiled-“I’m Roxi it’s nice meeting you.”
Allie was on the phone with Ashley, she smiled-“Hey I’m Allie.”
One of the guys smiled-“Hey I’m DC, that’s Dallas, and the non-white one is Sammy.”
The girls giggled at their joke, Abbi felt dumb like a teeny bobber-“I’m sorry, I am just amazed to be touring with you guys. WE went to your mall tour when we lived in Houston, it was great. Ok I’m done.” She felt her cheeks burn, she quickly turned away.
Dallas laughed-“That was cool. We got bracelets from some fans, they were the old ones remember? The ones that looked like wood and they had Chinese symbols?”
Roxi’s face lit up-“OHMYGOD That was us.”
DC looked intrigued-“NO WAY Really?”
Abbi turned back to them-“YES! It was my idea, you remember? How great!”
Nick and AJ were walking up at this time. AJ laughed-“Look at them, they are star struck.” He laughed as the girls giggled at almost everything Youngstown would say. Nick tightened his jaw when he was Abbi smiling at DC.
He grabbed AJ’s arm-“Come on let’s get out of here.”
As they turned around they ran into Johnny-“Hey guys! We need to have a meeting gather everyone in the dressing room.”
AJ turned around-“Come on Nick.”
Nick hesitated-“Um...I’ll go get Brian and the others. You get the teeny boppers!” Nick walked away before AJ could reply.
Allie was talking to Dallas about some new music groups when AJ walked up-“Hey guys, Johnny needs you all in the dressing room, come on.”
When everyone was settled in the dressing room Johnny sighed-“Ok the dancer bus has just broke down, and we leave right after the show. I’m gonna have you guys all accept some of the dancers on your buses so we can get going.”
Sunni rolled her eyes-“Can’t we just get another bus?”
Abbi shook her head-“Sure Sunni! WE will pull money out from YOUR paycheck to get you a new bus. Anything else your highness?”
Nick smirked and took this opportunity to strike again-“Don’t worry about anything Sunni, you can ride with me tonight.”
It took about a minute for Abbi to realize that the loud squeal came from her-“Oh...sorry, I saw a roach.” She immediately turned bright red, and dug her face into Roxi’s shoulder
Roxi put her hand on her head and smiled-“She’s terrified of them. Sorry Johnny go on.” When the meeting was over Abbi was the first one out of the room. As soon as she walked into their dressing room, Abbi flipped-“HE INVITED HER TO RIDE WITH HIM!!!”
Darcy sat down-“Wow, its like he's doing it on purpose!”
Abbi plopped down on the couch-“OF COURSE HE IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE!!”
Roxi smiled-“So get him back.”
Allie smirked-“Tomorrow night. We are off the next day...lets have a girls night out with Youngstown.”
Darcy gasped and smiled-“That is genius! You could go with DC.”
Abbi thought for a moment-“You think it would work? How would he find out? How do I get him back for all this?”
Roxi smiled-“You leave that up to me.”
After the show, the girls headed out of town first since they got out early. The ride was about 6 hours, Abbi laid in her bunk thinking of the things Nick could be doing in his bus with Sunni. It only made her madder. Being the first ones out, they were the first ones, after Johnny, to arrive at the hotel. He came over to where the girls were standing with their luggage half asleep-“This day just keeps getting worse and worse.”
Roxi yawned-“Now what?”
Johnny looked back at the receptionist-“The hotel computer crashed and they had to re-book the rooms, tons of reservations were lost. Our reservation was cut in half, so we need to double bunk alright? Here is who you guys are bunking with. Allie and Roxi are in one room, Darcy and AJ I’ll let him know when he gets here. Ok?”
Abbi looked at Johnny-“Um...what about me?”
Johnny glanced-“With Nick.”
Abbi was about to speak but Darcy whispered-“He doesn’t know about you two but it’s ok...works well with the plan!”
Abbi yawned-“Ok Johnny, it’s 4 am I’m tired just give me my key please? OH and don’t tell Nick he is rooming with me, I want to surprise him.”
Johnny looked confused but nodded anyways, he was tired too. Abbi got to her room and dropped her stuff by the door, then walked into the bathroom to get changed for bed. About an hour and half later, Nick walked into the room. He dropped his bag next to the couch then noticed the other luggage, immediately recognizing the pink luggage-“You have got to be kidding me!”
Chapter 26 by Tati
Abbi got up early and went to the kitchen to get a drink. Nick was laying on the sofa couch, he yawned-“Could you make a little more noise? I don’t think you woke the entire hotel yet!” Nick looked at her as she turned her head and rolled her eyes. She was wearing her light pink short robe, he knew what was under neath it....he smiled as he thought about her pink and black tank top with the pink and black boy shorts. He shook the thoughts out of his head and turned away in his covers. Abbi got her yogurt and went back into the bedroom she had claimed. By the time she got out of the shower, Nick was gone she sighed in relief. She went to the arena around 4 to do the soundcheck and talk to DC. He had the cutest dimples, she liked talking to him and making him smile so they would show.
She smiled coyly-“So, what are you guys doing tonight?”
Dc smiled-“Nothing...why?”
Abbi played with a strand of her hair-“Well the girls and I were gonna go to some clubs, kinda a ladies night but if you guys want to come we are MORE than welcome to have you join us.”
Roxi walked up from behind and wrapped an arm around Abbi’s shoulder-“Actually we want you to come.”
Dc laughed-“I will talk to Dallas and Sammy but I’m sure they will say yes.”
The girls smiled and he turned around and walked away. Roxi laughed and gave Abbi a high five-“Yes, we are gonna have a blast tonight.”
Darcy walked up with the biggest grin-“Hey girls.”
Abbi looked at her with a raised eyebrow-“What are you all smiley about?”
Darcy bit her lip and smiled-“No reason. Can’t a girl just be happy?”
Roxi was studying her, then her eyes grew wide-“You got some last night!”
Darcy gasped-“Roxi HUSH! No come on, lets get to the dressing room so I can explain what happened.”
Abbi and Roxi looked at each other then laughed as they walked to the dressing room, whisper singing-“Darcy got some. Darcy got some.”
Darcy turned around and hit both of them on the arm-“Shut up.”
As they walked into the Abbi sat down next to Allie who was on her laptop-“Hey Allie, Darcy got some last night.”
Allie didn’t look up from her computer, she just smiled-“I know...she told me.”
Abbi gasped-“You told her already?”
Darcy laughed-“Yea, I saw her first.”
Abbi put a hand on her chest-“I’m hurt, I thought I was your best friend?”
Darcy laughed harder-“Oh shut up you, you know I was going to tell you. But you were a little busy fighting with Nick.” She shook her head and sat down across from Abbi, then continued-“Ok, as you know I am rooming with AJ so you know there has been something there. I felt it, he felt it...and boy was it there last night.”
Roxi sat pretending to write-“Start from the beginning and tell me details.”
Allie put her hands to her ears-“I prefer not to hear details thank you!”
Darcy laughed-“I am not gonna go into derails” She shook her head at Roxi who was shrugging, then smiled-“OK so we were watching tv, some movie I don’t know I wasn’t paying attention. I was concentrating on AJ’s arm that slipped around my shoulder. ANYWAYS I leaned my head on his shoulder and we talked about what we thought was going on in the movie. Then he lifted my face to his and kissed me softly...oh it was great, then it got passionate. Oh soon we were going at it on the couch, he stopped without a word picked me up and took me into the bedroom. Where, lets just say is where I will end the story before it turns into an adult novel.”
Abbi laughed-“Oh ok! Haha man...I remember the feeling of getting some.”
Roxi took a bite of her snickers-“Damn Abbi how long has it been since you had some?”
Abbi thought for a while-“A week!”
The girls started laughed hysterically, Allie shook her head-“Ok never talk like that again...you should like guys!”
Abbi nodded and got up while stretching-“Man...I swear guys are weird.”
AJ popped his head in-“Hey girls, we still on for tonight?”
Abbi turned to Darcy-“What’s he talking about?”
Darcy bit the tip of her nail-“Well...you’ll have DC, and...and...Roxi will have Sammy! Allie will probably get hooked up with Dallas...who am I left with? AJ!”
Abbi laughed-“Ok ok, I see...hey AJ have you seen DC?”
AJ yawned and nodded, Roxi smirked-“What’s wrong Jay? Didn’t get much sleep?”
He looked at Darcy confused who buried her face in her hands and was shaking it. He smiled-“I’m gonna go find DC. Bye girls.”
After the show, Abbi was applying some lip gloss leaning on the small table to get to the mirror. Nick was sitting on the couch watching TV, he glanced at her and caught a glimpse up her skirt, he smirked. She glanced at him through the mirror and saw him, she smirked and leaned forward a little more. He turned his head to see more, she finished and stood up making him quickly look away-“So, where are you off to?”
She grabbed her bag-“The girls and I are going out with the guys from Youngstown and AJ.”
Nick sat up-“You are going out with those guys?”
Abbi shook her head before walking out-“No hunny, I’m going out with DC.”
The night was great, they danced and drank a bit, and totally got to know each other. The time past them up very quickly, next thing they new they were heading back to the hotel. When the girls reached Abbi’s room, they heard voices through the door. Roxi listened-“It sounds like girls.”
Abbi glared-“Not just any girls...its them! He brought them to my room. Come on, come with me don’t leave me.” The girls walked in, sure enough Nick was in the living room with the four girls eating candy and snacks, while drinking. Abbi looked down and saw her pink bag opened-“Did you take my candy stash?”
Nick glanced up and smiled-“Well, we were craving sweets...so I remembered you had those.”
Abbi looked at him-“Exactly...I had them. Nick you went through my stuff PURPOSELY to get my candy! Unbelievable, I swear you are all children.”
Sunni tightened her jaw and smirked at the girls-“Don’t worry about it Abbi it’s not like you are gonna eat them!”
Abbi turned around-“Do you listen to yourself when you talk? It’s MY candy of course I’m gonna eat it.”
Sunni laughed-“Well, seeing how you have a bit of an eating disorder, doesn’t seem like you will be eating much of anything huh?”
Her friends laughed, Abbi’s girls looked at her in shock. Abbi blinked a few times-“Are you serious?”
Sunni nodded-“Come on...if I had the body you had, I would starve too.”
Abbi felt her blood boiling, she felt her body plunge forward. She landed on Sunni hard and hit her in the face.
Chapter 27 by Tati
Abbi punched her twice in the face before anyone realized what was going on. Sunni yelled-“AAGH! GET HER OFF!!”
She pinned Sunni down and was hitting her with a closed fist in the face-“You wanna talk now Bitch?”She looked down and grabbed her hair getting it tightly between her fingers and started picked her head up and slamming it down.
She lost grip and Sunni pushed her over turning them-“You’re crazy! She’s crazy!”Sunni was now on top and was slapping Abbi across the face. She grabbed Abbi’s hair and pulled it. Abbi grabbed Sunni’s wrist tightly and squeezed them until Sunni let go of her hair, then she pushed her knee on her chest turning them back around.
Darcy was looking at the other girls who were stunned. She then shook her head-“ABBI GET OFF!! ABBI!”
Allie was trying to move forward but their legs were kicking everywhere so she just stood back and protested-“ABBI! YOU ARE A LADY...AND YOU ARE WEARING A SKIRT!”
Roxi laughed, she looked over at Nick who had a smirk and a look of disbelief. She punched the air, pretending to fight-“COME ON ABBI BEAT HER ASS!! GET HER!”
There was a knock at the door, Nick opened it to see AJ and Howie were at the other side. AJ was about to speak but he stopped and looked behind Nick-“What is going on?”
Nick looked back-“They went it at! It’s pretty hot.”
AJ leaned on the door panel and crossed his arms-“Yea it is. Is Abbi wearing a skirt?”
Nick nodded, Howie rolled his eyes and pushed past them-“STOP THEM! AJ grab one, Nick grab the other.”
Nick and AJ sighed-“Fun’s over.” AJ grabbed Abbi who was still on top an yanked her off, she was still kicked trying to reach Sunni. Nick picked Sunni up and held her back she was tryin to swing, then she realized there was blood all over her shirt, her nose was bleeding and so were her lips. Her face was bright red.
Abbi’s cheek was red, and under her eye on her cheek bone it was purple and she had a small cut on her lip-“I swear to you, I am making sure you are off this tour if it’s the last thing I do!”
Sunni smirked as she saw that Nick was holding her-“Did you hear that Nicky? She wants me off the tour.”
Howie went to the door and opened it-“Nick, get Sunni to the first aid center downstairs.”
Nick shook his head-“Come on.” He lead her to the door, as they disappeared around the corner Abbi shook her head.
AJ let go of Abbi and turned her around-“What happened?”
Abbi was breathing heavy fighting back the tears as Sunni’s words came floating back. They stung like needles-“Well lets just say she was not playing nice.”
Roxi put an arm around Abbi’s shoulder-“But Abbi explained the rules to her and hopefully she learned how to play with the big girls! ABBI YOU KICKED HER ASS!”
AJ laughed and nodded-“Ok ok, I admit that you did kick her ass worse than what she did to you. Where did you learn to fight like that?”
Abbi sat on the couch, her hair that was once nicely done in a sloppy up-do was sloppier and barely held up by the clip-“I come from a family of twelve, my older brother beat me up a few times. I learned from him.”
Darcy walked back into the room with a bucket of ice, then walked into the bathroom listening to their conversation. As she walked back into the living room placing the ice in the towel-“Abbi got suspended from school a few times for getting into fights.” She sat next to Abbi and handed her the towel-“She was always the aggressive one.”
Abbi nodded, and placed the ice on her cheekbone-“Thanks. Yea I was NOT aggressive per say...I was just not going to take crap from anyone.”
AJ stood up-“Wow, well note to self, stay on Abbi’s good side.”
Allie laughed and pat AJ’s back-“Yea, good idea, cuz Roxi tends to beat up boys that mess with Abbi.”
AJ raised his eyebrows, and laughed-“Woah...double team me! Wait a second, that might be hot.”
Darcy scoffed-“ALEX! I think it’s time you leave.”
He shrugged-“Ok ok, I will see you ladies in the morning.” He walked over to Darcy and kissed her forehead softly-“You coming?”
Darcy shook her head after his warm lips left her skin, making her melt a little regreting her response-“No hunny, I’m going to stay with Abbi tonight. She needs us.”
He sighed and nodded-“Alright, Goodnight girls.”
After he left Allie nudged Darcy with her elbow-“Wow, look at you two!”
Abbi put her head back on the couch and groaned-“Guys, lets concentrate on me please! You have no idea how hard it is to live life as me!”
Roxi raised her eyebrow at Abbi-“Excuse me? Aren’t you little miss attention hog.”
Abbi looked up at Roxi through her uncovered eye-“Look little missy, I will take you on right here right now!”
Just then, the door opened and Nick walked in. Roxi was still laughing, when she turned to the door, she groaned. The room was silent as Nick walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle, he opened it and sighed in the kitchen. He sighed and walked back into the living room, the girls stood up. Nick tightened his jaw-“Abbi.”
Abbi put the ice down, and looked at him-“You just stood there, and let her dash out the insults. That’s what hurts more than any of these bruises, you did nothing to stop her.” She felt the tears start to well inside her, she shook her head and walked into the room.
Nick was speechless, he looked at her, he saw her pain...it was HER pain caused by him. He wanted to say something, his heart was screaming for her to forgive him but his pride was the overcoming factor and left him silent. He sighed and looked down the rest of the girls glared at him and followed her. He sat down and sighed-“Dammit. Now what?” He looked around at the mess in the living room, he thought about cleaning it up, but decided to leave it. He also decided to get up and head to the mini bar for drinks.
Abbi woke up the next morning early, she looked around and everyone was still asleep. She quickly showered, got dressed and peeked into the living room. Nick was laying on the couch, tiny drink bottles laying around him. She grabbed her back and tip-toed out. She wore big sun glasses and a hat as she walked around in the near by mall. Around noon, she headed over to the arena knowing that Johnny would be up there. She looked at a mirror that was in the hall for last minute check up by the artists. She looked at her bruise and put her glasses back on, when she heard a voice-“Woah, nice bruise.”
She turned to face DC and blushed-“Oh, hey you.”
He smiled, letting those adorable dimples show-“So, you gonna tell me what happened?”
Abbi bit her lip-“I um...had a brawl with one of the dancers.”
He smirked-“Sunni?”
She looked up at him surprised-“Yea how’d you know?”
He laughed at her expression-“I saw her this morning.”
Abbi gasped and put her hand up to her mouth-“How does she look?”
She started walking to Johnny’s office and he walked with her-“Well, remember the title to the Backstreet Boy’s third album?”
She thought for a moment,-“Black and B- OH!” She laughed and covered her face.
DC laughed with her and nodded-“Yea girl, her eye was super swollen, HER LIPS ARE BIGGER THAN NORMAL! Hahaha wat did she do anyways?”
Abbi couldn’t stop laughing, when she finally caught her breath she sighed-“Um...well she rubbed me the wrong way.”
He looked at her and smiled-“Oh...well then I better make sure I stay on your good side, and rub you the right way.”
Abbi was taken back by his remark, she blushed. Johnny stepped out of the office in time to save her the embarrassment-“Hey Abbi, you needed to see me?”
Abbi nodded then turned to DC-“I’ll see ya later DC.”
He laughed and nodded-“Alright kid, lata.”
Abbi stepped into Johnny’s office-“Hey um...ok, here’s the deal. I am having a rough time with one of the dancers. She has completely insulted me to the point to where...well to where I couldn’t take it.” She removed her glasses to let Johnny see the bruises.
He sighed-“You got into a fight?”
Abbi smirked and nodded-“yea but I kicked her...butt.”
Johnny shook his head-“Abbi, violence is not the answer.”
Abbi rolled her eyes while putting her glasses on her head-“Yea well it is when this little blonde shrimp starts dogging on my anorexia issues from the past.”
Johnny sat up-“So you got off on the wrong foot.”
Abbi interrupted him-“Yea her’s was in her mouth!”
Johnny chuckled and then stopped-“Wait, blonde short shrimp...who are we talking about?”
Abbi sighed and looked around-“Sunni. I want her gone...its either me or her, Johnny!
Johnny raised his eyebrow and let out a small whistle-“Oh Abbi, that’s gonna be a problem.”
Abbi was shocked at his response, she thought it would be easy-“What? Why?”
He sighed-“I’m sorry sweetheart, but she’s my Goddaughter. I made a promise to her parents to put her on this tour, its her dream to dance.”
Abbi shook her head-“You have got to be kidding me.”
Johnny sighed again and shook his head-“I’m sorry Abbi.”
She stood up and put her sunglasses back on-“Fine, but keep her away from me.” She turned around and walked out. Around 1 o’clock she had Cami her make-up lady meet her in the dressing room-“Oh Cami you are going to kill me.”
Cami shook her head as she walked in setting her stuff-“What did you do this time?”
Abbi removed her glasses, and let Cami start to fix her bruise. When she was done, it was time to do a run through of the show. The girls got on stage, Abbi turned to watch the dancers get on stage. Sunni came up with her black eye and her swollen lip, she glared at Abbi. The music started and the girls started dancing, during the second song, Abbi went to the end of the stage and began her second verse. Just then she felt a shove behind her and she felt her self falling forward.
Chapter 28 by Tati
Now lets backtrack to a few minutes before Abbi was pushed. She was dancing and she “accidentally” got her foot stepped on causing it to bend sideways. When she was pushed she fell off the stage, she tried to land on her feet. Abbi has weak ankles so being stepped on by Sunni and then getting pushed off the stage, gave too much pressure on her ankle letting everyone hear a crack as she fell to the floor. She gasped as she sat on the floor holding her right ankle, she glared up to see Sunni smirking-“YOU PUSHED ME!”
When everyone turned to look at Sunni she hid her smirk with a surprised look-“It was an accident! I tripped and accidentally pushed her. You have got to believe me, I am so sorry Abbi!”
Abbi shook her head-“You lying shit...Gah OUW!” She closed her eyes tightly as she held her ankle and bit her lip.
Jeremy walked over and picked her up-“I’ll call the doc.”
Roxi crossed her arms-“Wow...you really out did yourself Sunni.”
Darcy stood next to her glaring-“Yea, what’d you think? We wouldn’t notice you shoved her?”
Allie stood on her other side and glared shaking her head-“Oh, wait till your Godfather hears about this one. I’m sure he will be pissed that his opening act can’t perform because one of the members is injured.”
Sunni looked around at the three girls that were threatening her, nervously-“I didn’t push her on purpose it was an accident. I don’t care what you all think.”
Roxi smirked-“Aww sure you do.”
Allie stepped a bit closer to Sunni so no one else could hear her comment-“Listen kiddo, you better watch your back, because this is the last straw. This little war you THINK you are having with Abbi is over, I suggest you stay away. Got it? Good?” Sunni took a step back looking at all the girls, she ran off to their dressing room.
Roxi sighed and went over to the dressing room where the doctor had arrived-“Nope, we might need x-rays, it’s getting pretty swollen, let’s get her over to the hospital.” He nodded to Jeremy and walked out the room. Abbi winced as her ankle throbbed, she looked at Roxi who walked in and pouted. Jeremy picked Abbi up and headed to the car. Roxi, Allie, and Darcy followed them to the car.
Brian sat back and shook his head-“Poor girl, hope it’s not broken.”
Nick walked in eating some chips-“Hope what’s not broken?”
Brian looked at Nick and snagged a chip-“Abbi’s ankle.”
Nick choked on his chip-“Her what? What happened?”
Brian looked at him and laughed-“You ok? Yea you’re friend Sunni accidentally pushed her off the stage AFTER stepping on her ankle.”
At the hospital Abbi got her x-rays and then sat with the girls waiting for the results. The nurse had given her some pain killers, so she was a little loopy. Allie giggled at Abbi-“Oh hunny, we totally scared Sunni off. She won’t be bothering you anymore.”
Darcy laughed and stood up crossing her arms doing an impression of Allie standing up to Sunni. The doc came in and the girls sat down to listen to the results. Johnny walked in late-“Oh sorry I’m late, what’s the diagnosis?”
The doctor put up the x-rays-“Well it’s broken, it appears that she landed on it will all her weight. She will need a cast, and crutches for about a month.”
Abbi sat in her hotel room with her leg up on the bed resting, she had gotten prescription for her pain. She laid in bed for about two hours, then heard a knock on the door. She yelled-“COME IN!”
Roxi walked in with a long gift box, followed by Darcy with a bag, then came Allie with her bag closing the door. Abbi smiled-“My friends! How are you guys!”
Roxi laughed as she sat next to Abbi on the bed-“Hey sweets we brought you gifts. Open mine first hun.”
Abbi laughed and grabbed her box-“Aww guys you shouldn’t have.” She opened the box to reveal light pink crutches with ribbon bows on the arm rest. Abbi laughed and hugged Roxi-“Aww these are soo cute! Where did you find these? Haha they are perfect thank you!”
Roxi hugged her back-“Oh hun, I figured you should be fashionable with your broken ankle.”
Darcy shoved a bag at Abbi-“Mine next mine next!”
Abbi giggled as she grabbed the bag and took out four opened toed leg warmers in pink, blue, yellow, and black. She looked up at Darcy-“Aww...leg warmers?”
Darcy nodded-“yea you see, you put it over the cast, I got them in different colors to match your outfits.”
Abbi laughed and hugged Darcy-“Aww thank you Darc!”
Allie smiled-“Saved the best for last. Here’s mine.”
Abbi smiled-“Ooh feels like Christmas!” She opened the bag revealing opened finger gloves with padding to keep her hands from hurting and getting blisters from the crutches. There were pink ones, black, blue, and yellow. Abbi smiled-“You guys are great! Thank you Allie! I love you guys!” She hugged all the girls.
There was another knock at the door. Allie went over to get it, she gasped softly when she saw Nick standing at the door-“hey girls!”
Abbi looked over and looked at the girls quizzically-“Um..it’s ok girls. I’ll survive.”
The girls nodded and walked out of the room. Nick sat next to the bed-“Hey Ace, what happened?”
Abbi pouted, but totally melted when he said Ace-“Oh you mean what happened with the gremlin?”
Nick laughed-“Gremlin?”
She nodded-“Yea short ugly and evil...yea well IT pushed me offstage.”
Nick cracked up-“Oh Abbi, forgive me? I am so sorry for everything!”
Abbi crossed her arms-“Everything?”
He nodded and hugged her-“Yes baby, everything, not sticking up for you, taking her side...everything. I’m sorry.”
She hugged him back and sighed-“Oh it’s ok, you were under her evil spell.”
He laughed again, then pulled away-“Here I got you something.” He pulled out a little black ring box, Abbi’s heart began to beat faster and harder.
She looked at the box then at him with wide eyes-“Oh Nick...”
Chapter 28 by Tati
Now lets backtrack to a few minutes before Abbi was pushed. She was dancing and she “accidentally” got her foot stepped on causing it to bend sideways. When she was pushed she fell off the stage, she tried to land on her feet. Abbi has weak ankles so being stepped on by Sunni and then getting pushed off the stage, gave too much pressure on her ankle letting everyone hear a crack as she fell to the floor. She gasped as she sat on the floor holding her right ankle, she glared up to see Sunni smirking-“YOU PUSHED ME!”
When everyone turned to look at Sunni she hid her smirk with a surprised look-“It was an accident! I tripped and accidentally pushed her. You have got to believe me, I am so sorry Abbi!”
Abbi shook her head-“You lying shit...Gah OUW!” She closed her eyes tightly as she held her ankle and bit her lip.
Jeremy walked over and picked her up-“I’ll call the doc.”
Roxi crossed her arms-“Wow...you really out did yourself Sunni.”
Darcy stood next to her glaring-“Yea, what’d you think? We wouldn’t notice you shoved her?”
Allie stood on her other side and glared shaking her head-“Oh, wait till your Godfather hears about this one. I’m sure he will be pissed that his opening act can’t perform because one of the members is injured.”
Sunni looked around at the three girls that were threatening her, nervously-“I didn’t push her on purpose it was an accident. I don’t care what you all think.”
Roxi smirked-“Aww sure you do.”
Allie stepped a bit closer to Sunni so no one else could hear her comment-“Listen kiddo, you better watch your back, because this is the last straw. This little war you THINK you are having with Abbi is over, I suggest you stay away. Got it? Good?” Sunni took a step back looking at all the girls, she ran off to their dressing room.
Roxi sighed and went over to the dressing room where the doctor had arrived-“Nope, we might need x-rays, it’s getting pretty swollen, let’s get her over to the hospital.” He nodded to Jeremy and walked out the room. Abbi winced as her ankle throbbed, she looked at Roxi who walked in and pouted. Jeremy picked Abbi up and headed to the car. Roxi, Allie, and Darcy followed them to the car.
Brian sat back and shook his head-“Poor girl, hope it’s not broken.”
Nick walked in eating some chips-“Hope what’s not broken?”
Brian looked at Nick and snagged a chip-“Abbi’s ankle.”
Nick choked on his chip-“Her what? What happened?”
Brian looked at him and laughed-“You ok? Yea you’re friend Sunni accidentally pushed her off the stage AFTER stepping on her ankle.”
At the hospital Abbi got her x-rays and then sat with the girls waiting for the results. The nurse had given her some pain killers, so she was a little loopy. Allie giggled at Abbi-“Oh hunny, we totally scared Sunni off. She won’t be bothering you anymore.”
Darcy laughed and stood up crossing her arms doing an impression of Allie standing up to Sunni. The doc came in and the girls sat down to listen to the results. Johnny walked in late-“Oh sorry I’m late, what’s the diagnosis?”
The doctor put up the x-rays-“Well it’s broken, it appears that she landed on it will all her weight. She will need a cast, and crutches for about a month.”
Abbi sat in her hotel room with her leg up on the bed resting, she had gotten prescription for her pain. She laid in bed for about two hours, then heard a knock on the door. She yelled-“COME IN!”
Roxi walked in with a long gift box, followed by Darcy with a bag, then came Allie with her bag closing the door. Abbi smiled-“My friends! How are you guys!”
Roxi laughed as she sat next to Abbi on the bed-“Hey sweets we brought you gifts. Open mine first hun.”
Abbi laughed and grabbed her box-“Aww guys you shouldn’t have.” She opened the box to reveal light pink crutches with ribbon bows on the arm rest. Abbi laughed and hugged Roxi-“Aww these are soo cute! Where did you find these? Haha they are perfect thank you!”
Roxi hugged her back-“Oh hun, I figured you should be fashionable with your broken ankle.”
Darcy shoved a bag at Abbi-“Mine next mine next!”
Abbi giggled as she grabbed the bag and took out four opened toed leg warmers in pink, blue, yellow, and black. She looked up at Darcy-“Aww...leg warmers?”
Darcy nodded-“yea you see, you put it over the cast, I got them in different colors to match your outfits.”
Abbi laughed and hugged Darcy-“Aww thank you Darc!”
Allie smiled-“Saved the best for last. Here’s mine.”
Abbi smiled-“Ooh feels like Christmas!” She opened the bag revealing opened finger gloves with padding to keep her hands from hurting and getting blisters from the crutches. There were pink ones, black, blue, and yellow. Abbi smiled-“You guys are great! Thank you Allie! I love you guys!” She hugged all the girls.
There was another knock at the door. Allie went over to get it, she gasped softly when she saw Nick standing at the door-“hey girls!”
Abbi looked over and looked at the girls quizzically-“Um..it’s ok girls. I’ll survive.”
The girls nodded and walked out of the room. Nick sat next to the bed-“Hey Ace, what happened?”
Abbi pouted, but totally melted when he said Ace-“Oh you mean what happened with the gremlin?”
Nick laughed-“Gremlin?”
She nodded-“Yea short ugly and evil...yea well IT pushed me offstage.”
Nick cracked up-“Oh Abbi, forgive me? I am so sorry for everything!”
Abbi crossed her arms-“Everything?”
He nodded and hugged her-“Yes baby, everything, not sticking up for you, taking her side...everything. I’m sorry.”
She hugged him back and sighed-“Oh it’s ok, you were under her evil spell.”
He laughed again, then pulled away-“Here I got you something.” He pulled out a little black ring box, Abbi’s heart began to beat faster and harder.
She looked at the box then at him with wide eyes-“Oh Nick...”
Chapter 30 by Tati
Abbi looked at the little box and giggled as she revealed five toe rings with a diamond in the middle of a little heart. Each ring had a different colored diamond, she looked up at him and couldn’t hold back a smile-“Thank you.” That was all she said to him, then she turned to the tv and pushed the power button. He looked at her, then looked down and sighed. She glanced over at him and scooted over leaving him a spot, he smiled and sat on the bed. Abbi grabbed his arm and placed it around her as she cuddled in his chest and sighed. It was about five minutes of her looking at her foot in silence with Nick holding her. She finally spoke-“Why does this happen to me?”
Nick let out a small laugh and tightened his hug-“Why does what happen to you baby?”
She shook her head as she tried to wiggle her toes but the cast imposed-“This Nick I get the worst person in the world on the same tour as me, then I get into a fight with you and you take her side.” She was interrupted by Nick turning her face and kissing her. She felt her bottom lip tremble when pressed with his lips. The warmth that she had missed in the past few weeks was back onto her lips. She took in every single sent, every taste and every feeling that went on in that moment of their first kiss as a couple again. His hand slipped up to her neck and he just held her as he kissed her. She pulled away and looked at him, at that moment his eyes were still closed. She kissed the tip of his nose, making his eyes open and look into hers. She wrinkled her nose, smiled, and put her head on his shoulder as they enjoyed the movie on the television. About thirty minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Darcy, Roxi, and Allie walked in, they all stopped when they saw Nick and Abbi laying on the bed.
Roxi looked at them quizzically-“Hey guys, what’s up?”
Abbi smiled and put her head on Nick’s shoulder-“Nothing, what is up with you guys?”
Darcy grinned as she turned the tv off-“We gotta go, its time for the show.”
Roxi grabbed Abbi’s pink crutches and set them up for her. Nick helped her stand up, then they all headed to the buses that would take them to the arena.
During the show, Abbi got to sit on a stool and sing all the songs, while the girls danced. She would stand up with the crutches and walk over to the sides. When the show was over, Abbi went to the couch and plopped down letting the crutches fall to the floor. Roxi sat next to her-“You ok?”
Abbi rubbed her arm muscles-“I’m sore, it’s quite the arm work out.”
After the show, Nick carried Abbi to their room. She laughed as he almost hit her foot on the door panel. He sat her on the bed and went to get some thing to drink. She started telling him about how bad she had to use the rest room, earlier but couldn’t get there because her crutches were on the couch and she was on the bed. To top it all off, she had just taken pain killers so she was all woozy trying to hop to the bathroom. She found it hilarious as she told the story to Nick, it was even more hilarious to her since she had just taken more pain killers. Nick laughed-“You’re so crazy! Haha I love you Ace.” His eyes widened and looked at her.
Her eyes widened-“What did you say?”
He shook his head-“Nothing...nothing, I said ‘You’re so crazy.’ And then I stopped talking completely.”
A smiled started to creep up on her lips-“No...you said you loved me.”
He shook his head and waved his arms-“No I didn’t. No.”
She laughed-“Yes you did! I heard it, You love me!”
He was about to say something when the door opened, AJ smiled-“Hey guys, we are all going down to the nearby Denny’s you wanna come?” He stood at the door looking at both of them, with Darcy at his side.
Nick didn’t let Abbi respond, he ran over and grabbed her crutches-“Yea! We would love to come, I’m starving, aren’t you starving babe? Come on lets’ go AJ!” He walked out the room, Leaving Abbi and AJ behind.
Abbi smiled to herself as she stood on her crutches. AJ watched Nick go to the elevator leaving his injured girlfriend behind. He looked at Abbi as he went over to help her-“What’s up with him?”
Abbi smiled and shrugged, then changed the subject-“Are we walking downtown?”
AJ looked at her-“You wanna walk? I heard it was tiring to walk around on the crutches.”
Nick stood at the other end of the hall-“I’ll ask the hotel for a wheelchair for the night.”
Abbi nodded-“Yea, if you get a wheel chair then I will be fine!”
AJ clapped and pushed the elevator button-“Alright then, it’s set. We’ll walk to Denny’s.”
When they got down to the lobby, they met up with the rest of the gang and began their walk in the city. It was a cool dry night, there was a few more people walking around. Mostly young people enjoying the clubs and the bars. Abbi glanced up at Nick who was pushing her wheelchair, she would smile at him then turn away. He would bite his lip, then shake his head at her. He leaned down into her ear-“I didn’t say that.”
She giggled softly and nodded-“yea you did.”
He sighed-“You are on medications, you don’t know what you heard.”
She laughed harder making everyone turn around and look at Nick and Abbi. She giggled-“Sorry.”
Nick looked down at her and thought to himself, God I do love her.
Chapter 31 by Tati
Abbi made her way to the bus, it was time to head back to LA for a week for a small break. They had one show on the night of their arrival, then the rest of the week to travel or do what they want. Abbi stood at sound check with her crutches at side as they did their set. After the Fetish set, they walked to the back, Abbi was watching the band set up for the Backstreet set. Just then, Jonas the security guard walked in-“Um, Abbi...I have 7 kids outside saying they are your siblings.”
Abbi’s heart began to beat hard as she made her way to the back door, she stopped at the dressing room-“Roxi ”
Roxi was sitting on the couch with a really cute guy that looked extremely familiar-“What?”
Abbi waved her and to Roxi-“Jonas says that the kids are here. Our siblings are outside ”
Roxi got up quickly and walked out holding up a finger-“I will be right back hun.”
The two girls made their way to the back door, when they got there they saw Mackenzie(14) holding Toby(4) in her arms, with Kacie(11), Curtis(12), Alec(5), Paige(7) , and Mark(19) were standing outside. Abbi hugged Mark-“Guys what’s going on? Why are you here is everything ok?”
Everyone tried to talk at once, even Toby was talking but he wasn’t making any sense. Abbi looked around as people were starting to stare. Roxi noticed too so she spoke softly-“Come on lets go inside.” She held the door open for them to walk in then followed them to the dressing room. Roxi’s friend was sitting on the couch, he stood up when the ladies walked back in to the room.
Abbi motioned for them to sit down-“Ok, Mark what is goin on?”
Mark put Toby down who ran to Roxi-“It’s Mom and dad, they are driving us insane. All they do is argue all the time Ever since both of them got those high paying jobs, they don’t care about anything else They have no time for us, and they forget about us. They go out their separate ways every afternoon, and when they are home, they do nothing but yell at each other all the time. They even yell at us for something they forgot to tell us about ”
Curtis looked down-“They hit Mackenzie.”
Abbi’s eyes widened-“They what?”
Mackenzie looked away-“All I did was ask to go out, it was Friday I’m usually allowed. But that day we didn’t clean mom’s desk and she was in a bad mood so I was a BIT of a smart a** and she hit me hard on the cheek. That was the last straw.”
Mark shook his head-“No the last straw was when they lifted their hand to Toby for being in the way.”
Roxi crossed her arms-“Wow, I can’t believe they actually hit you out of frustration of their own day.”
Paige looked at Abbi-“Please don’t make us go back.”
Abbi turned to Roxi looking for a solution. Then she sighed-“I’m not gonna make you guys go back, I need to talk to Johnny. Stay here Roxi and I are going to find our boss so we can make sure its ok.” Just then Nick walked into the room.
He was talking on the phone, but when he saw the kids he stopped-“Hey I’ll call ya back. Well the whole gang is here. Hey kids ”
They all smiled and ran up to him and hugged him. Abbi looked at Nick-“Hey Nick, do me a fave and stay here with them. Me and Roxi need to find Johnny.”
Nick sat on the couch and nodded-“Sure, but what’s up?”
Roxi grabbed her friend’s arm and turned to Nick-“We will explain when we get back ok?”
Nick nodded, with no questions asked. He turned to the kids and smiled, Mackenzie walked up to him and smiled flirty-“Hi Nick.”
Nick smiled back at her then looked at Abbi with a nervous look, she laughed and walked out the room. Roxi spoke softly to her guy then watched him walk to the front of the stage to get his seat. Abbi tried to think about who that guy was because he looked so freakin familiar. She walked with Roxi looking for Johnny, then they heard a very annoying voice behind them-“Well well well, I hear that you have the whole family circus here.”
Abbi rolled her eyes and turned around to see Sunni, she was on the phone-“What do you want Sunni?”
She smiled and pointed to the phone-“I wonder how Johnny is going to take the news that he is going to have a bunch a kids running around.”
Abbi smiled-“You know, I’m sure he won’t mind.”
Sunni shrugged-“I dunno...I’m on the phone with him right now. Let’s find out.”
Abbi bit the inside of her cheek-“Sunni give me the phone. I need to talk to him.”
Sunni shook her head-“No.”
Abbi put her hand out-“Give me the phone Sunni! It’s important.”
Sunni shook her head and smiled, she put the phone over her head away from Abbi’s reach. Just then Roxi snuck up from behind and snatched it from her hand. Abbi smiled as the phone was handed to her-“Hey Johnny, it’s Abbi.”
Johnny sounded confused on the other line-“What is it now Abbi? What’s this about a circus?”
Abbi rolled her eyes and glared at Sunni as she walked to the corner to talk to Johnny. Sunni protested but Roxi stood in front of her with her arms crossed. Minutes later Abbi walked back with a smirk on her face-“All taken care of. Thanks Sunni.” She tossed Sunni the phone then turned around and headed to the dressing room.
Roxi turned to Abbi-“So what did he say?”
Abbi smiled-“He said it was ok for the kids to stay with us, they will room with you and me. Just keep them out of the way.”
When they got in the room, Nick was watching TV with the kids around him, Mackenzie was leaning her head on his shoulder. Abbi laughed and pulled Nick over to explain everything that happened back home and with Johnny. He put a hand on her shoulder-“Good, it’s important to be there for them.”
She sighed and nodded as she looked down-“After our set, we are gonna take them back to the hotel and get them settled. I’ll see ya there ok babe?”
He nodded and was about to speak when Mackenzie stood up-“Babe?”
Abbi smiled and looked at her-“Yes, babe...as in boyfriend babe. Sorry hun but Nick and I are kinda dating.”
Nick shot Abbi a look-“Kinda?”
Abbi rolled her eyes at Nick-“You know what I mean!” She play hit him in the stomach.
Mackenzie put a hand on her heart-“You broke my heart!”
Nick grabbed her hand and kissed it-“Don’t worry, you will always be my number one.” Mackenzie melted into the couch, Nick laughed as he kissed Abbi’s forehead and headed out to get his make up done.
After their show Abbi, Roxi, Darcy, Allie, and the kids went back to the hotel. They sat in Abbi’s room pondering wether or not they should call their parents to let them know the kids were here and safe. Abbi finally dialed the number and put them on speaker, her mom answered-“Hello?”
Abbi sighed-“Ma, hey it’s Abbi.”
Her mom sounded a bit worried-“Abbi? Hunny we are so upset right now, we can’t find the kids. They ran away.”
Roxi looked at the kids-“Yea ma, they are here with us. They arrived today to us.”
Her dad was on the other phone-“Here? Where’s here?”
Abbi bit her lip-“Los Angeles dad.”
Their mom got angry-“LOS ANGELES??? Why...How...See its all your fault George! If you would have paid more attention to them.”
Their dad shot back-“MY FAULT? Since when is it my responsibility to take over your actions as a mother.” Abbi looked over at the kids who were shaking their heads.
Mark breathing heavy, he was fed up-“SEE! This is why we left! You do nothing but yell at each other all the time! Until you get your act right and PROVE that its gonna change, we aren’t coming home!” He hung up the phone before they could respond.
They all sat in silence wondering to themselves how did things get so bad. Then Nick walked into the room-“Hello family...look who I brought!”
Behind him were AJ and Brian. The kids got up and ran to both guys and hugged them. Abbi stood up and looked at Brian who glanced up at her. Without saying anything he smiled warmly letting her know he was there for her.
Chapter 31 by Tati
Abbi made her way to the bus, it was time to head back to LA for a week for a small break. They had one show on the night of their arrival, then the rest of the week to travel or do what they want. Abbi stood at sound check with her crutches at side as they did their set. After the Fetish set, they walked to the back, Abbi was watching the band set up for the Backstreet set. Just then, Jonas the security guard walked in-“Um, Abbi...I have 7 kids outside saying they are your siblings.”
Abbi’s heart began to beat hard as she made her way to the back door, she stopped at the dressing room-“Roxi!”
Roxi was sitting on the couch with a really cute guy that looked extremely familiar-“What?”
Abbi waved her and to Roxi-“Jonas says that the kids are here. Our siblings are outside!”
Roxi got up quickly and walked out holding up a finger-“I will be right back hun.”
The two girls made their way to the back door, when they got there they saw Mackenzie(14) holding Toby(4) in her arms, with Kacie(11), Curtis(12), Alec(5), Paige(7) , and Mark(19) were standing outside. Abbi hugged Mark-“Guys what’s going on? Why are you here is everything ok?”
Everyone tried to talk at once, even Toby was talking but he wasn’t making any sense. Abbi looked around as people were starting to stare. Roxi noticed too so she spoke softly-“Come on lets go inside.” She held the door open for them to walk in then followed them to the dressing room. Roxi’s friend was sitting on the couch, he stood up when the ladies walked back in to the room.
Abbi motioned for them to sit down-“Ok, Mark what is goin on?”
Mark put Toby down who ran to Roxi-“It’s Mom and dad, they are driving us insane. All they do is argue all the time! Ever since both of them got those high paying jobs, they don’t care about anything else. They have no time for us, and they forget about us. They go out their separate ways every afternoon, and when they are home, they do nothing but yell at each other all the time. They even yell at us for something they forgot to tell us about.”
Curtis looked down-“They hit Mackenzie.”
Abbi’s eyes widened-“They what?”
Mackenzie looked away-“All I did was ask to go out, it was Friday I’m usually allowed. But that day we didn’t clean mom’s desk and she was in a bad mood so I was a BIT of a smart ass and she hit me hard on the cheek. That was the last straw.”
Mark shook his head-“No the last straw was when they lifted their hand to Toby for being in the way.”
Roxi crossed her arms-“Wow, I can’t believe they actually hit you out of frustration of their own day.”
Paige looked at Abbi-“Please don’t make us go back.”
Abbi turned to Roxi looking for a solution. Then she sighed-“I’m not gonna make you guys go back, I need to talk to Johnny. Stay here Roxi and I are going to find our boss so we can make sure its ok.” Just then Nick walked into the room.
He was talking on the phone, but when he saw the kids he stopped-“Hey I’ll call ya back. Well the whole gang is here. Hey kids!”
They all smiled and ran up to him and hugged him. Abbi looked at Nick-“Hey Nick, do me a fave and stay here with them. Me and Roxi need to find Johnny.”
Nick sat on the couch and nodded-“Sure, but what’s up?”
Roxi grabbed her friend’s arm and turned to Nick-“We will explain when we get back ok?”
Nick nodded, with no questions asked. He turned to the kids and smiled, Mackenzie walked up to him and smiled flirty-“Hi Nick.”
Nick smiled back at her then looked at Abbi with a nervous look, she laughed and walked out the room. Roxi spoke softly to her guy then watched him walk to the front of the stage to get his seat. Abbi tried to think about who that guy was because he looked so freakin familiar. She walked with Roxi looking for Johnny, then they heard a very annoying voice behind them-“Well well well, I hear that you have the whole family circus here.”
Abbi rolled her eyes and turned around to see Sunni, she was on the phone-“What do you want Sunni?”
She smiled and pointed to the phone-“I wonder how Johnny is going to take the news that he is going to have a bunch a kids running around.”
Abbi smiled-“You know, I’m sure he won’t mind.”
Sunni shrugged-“I dunno...I’m on the phone with him right now. Let’s find out.”
Abbi bit the inside of her cheek-“Sunni give me the phone. I need to talk to him.”
Sunni shook her head-“No.”
Abbi put her hand out-“Give me the phone Sunni! It’s important.”
Sunni shook her head and smiled, she put the phone over her head away from Abbi’s reach. Just then Roxi snuck up from behind and snatched it from her hand. Abbi smiled as the phone was handed to her-“Hey Johnny, it’s Abbi.”
Johnny sounded confused on the other line-“What is it now Abbi? What’s this about a circus?”
Abbi rolled her eyes and glared at Sunni as she walked to the corner to talk to Johnny. Sunni protested but Roxi stood in front of her with her arms crossed. Minutes later Abbi walked back with a smirk on her face-“All taken care of. Thanks Sunni.” She tossed Sunni the phone then turned around and headed to the dressing room.
Roxi turned to Abbi-“So what did he say?”
Abbi smiled-“He said it was ok for the kids to stay with us, they will room with you and me. Just keep them out of the way.”
When they got in the room, Nick was watching TV with the kids around him, Mackenzie was leaning her head on his shoulder. Abbi laughed and pulled Nick over to explain everything that happened back home and with Johnny. He put a hand on her shoulder-“Good, it’s important to be there for them.”
She sighed and nodded as she looked down-“After our set, we are gonna take them back to the hotel and get them settled. I’ll see ya there ok babe?”
He nodded and was about to speak when Mackenzie stood up-“Babe?”
Abbi smiled and looked at her-“Yes, babe...as in boyfriend babe. Sorry hun but Nick and I are kinda dating.”
Nick shot Abbi a look-“Kinda?”
Abbi rolled her eyes at Nick-“You know what I mean!” She play hit him in the stomach.
Mackenzie put a hand on her heart-“You broke my heart!”
Nick grabbed her hand and kissed it-“Don’t worry, you will always be my number one.” Mackenzie melted into the couch, Nick laughed as he kissed Abbi’s forehead and headed out to get his make up done.
After their show Abbi, Roxi, Darcy, Allie, and the kids went back to the hotel. They sat in Abbi’s room pondering wether or not they should call their parents to let them know the kids were here and safe. Abbi finally dialed the number and put them on speaker, her mom answered-“Hello?”
Abbi sighed-“Ma, hey it’s Abbi.”
Her mom sounded a bit worried-“Abbi? Hunny we are so upset right now, we can’t find the kids. They ran away.”
Roxi looked at the kids-“Yea ma, they are here with us. They arrived today to us.”
Her dad was on the other phone-“Here? Where’s here?”
Abbi bit her lip-“Los Angeles dad.”
Their mom got angry-“LOS ANGELES??? Why...How...See its all your fault George! If you would have paid more attention to them.”
Their dad shot back-“MY FAULT? Since when is it my responsibility to take over your actions as a mother.” Abbi looked over at the kids who were shaking their heads.
Mark breathing heavy, he was fed up-“SEE! This is why we left! You do nothing but yell at each other all the time! Until you get your act right and PROVE that its gonna change, we aren’t coming home!” He hung up the phone before they could respond.
They all sat in silence wondering to themselves how did things get so bad. Then Nick walked into the room-“Hello family...look who I brought!”
Behind him were AJ and Brian. The kids got up and ran to both guys and hugged them. Abbi stood up and looked at Brian who glanced up at her. Without saying anything he smiled warmly letting her know he was there for her.
Chapter 33 by Tati
The children were sitting around the TV when Nick got out of the shower. He plopped down on the couch just in time to hear the kids complain about being hungry. Abbi walked over to a menu that was laid out next to the phone-“Well, look at the menu and we can order some room service? Sound good?” The kids nodded and got up to look at the menu.
Nick sat up and stretched-“Why don’t we go to Denny’s down the street?”
Abbi looked up from the menu and looked at the kids-“You guys prefer Denny’s? There’s more to pick from there.” The kids loved the idea, they got up and started putting their shoes on.
Nick smiled as he picked up the phone to let Darcy, AJ, and Allie know about their trip to the restaurant. There was a knock on the door, Roxi got up and answered the door. Her friend was smiling, she had called him to let him know they were going out. Abbi stared at the guy, still wondering why he looked familiar. Then it clicked-“JARED PADALECKI ”
He turned and looked at her with a confused expression-“Yes?”
Abbi blushed a little when she realized she had blurted that out loudly-“I’m sorry, I couldn’t put a name with you face.”
Roxi smiled apologetically at Jared then turned to Abbi-“Why didn’t you just ask?”
“Because I wanted to find out on my own ok? Geesh ” She turned around and walked away to her shoes...well shoe.
They walked out onto the street, AJ clapped-“How about we all go swimming at my house tomorrow Maybe we can even take a trip on my new yacht ”
Abbi looked around at the kids-“What do you guys think? You up for swimming at AJ’s?”
The kids all nodded and talked excitedly about their day tomorrow. Allie was walking with Abbi, Nick walked up-“I hate to break it to ya babe, but I think imma have to leave you for Mackenzie ”
Abbi gasped, and put a hand up to her chest-“No, you can’t Besides...that’s illegal ”
Mackenzie walked up and wrapped her arm around Nick’s arm and smirked-“Nuh-uh, it’s only illegal if you get caught.” She turned him around as he raised an eyebrow at her then at Abbi.
Abbi was shocked, she turned to Allie, her mouth opened in surprise-“How does she know that?”
The next day everyone went to AJ’s for a BBQ party, the kids were extremely excited, they ran to the pool and immediately jumped in. The older ones played in the pool, then enjoyed the beach. Abbi laid out on the pool side, she couldn’t wait to get this cast off. Darcy came up to her with a glass of sweetened tea and laughed-“You know how funny your tan line on your leg is going to be?”
Abbi looked down at her cast and shook her head-“You know these are the times when I want to kill Sunni for what she did to me.”
Roxi was laying on the other side of Abbi and laughed-“It’s ok, as soon as that cast is off we will get you to a tanning bed.”
Allie was sitting walking on the beach with AJ’s dog. She was running with them and playing with their frisbees. Nick was up at the grill with Jared, AJ and his friend Jensen Ackles. They had a cooler next to them full of beer, as they laughed and joked. Nick’s cell phone rang, Abbi shushed Darcy so she could listen in.
Darcy shook her head and whispered-“You are such an eaves-dropper!”
Abbi put a finger to her lips and listened to Nick as he spoke on the phone-“Are you serious dude? Awesome...in two days? I am so pickin you up dawg! Can’t wait...ok...later!”
Abbi drank her tea and put her glasses back on-“Who was that babe?”
Nick put his phone back in his pocket and took a sip of his beer-“Oh it was my best bud from back home who is coming to LA in two days, Bobby.”
Abbi nodded and rolled her eyes underneath her glasses. She wasn’t too found of Nick’s friends, they were a bit of a pain...being so immature and all. She smiled sarcastically-“How fun!”
Nick didn’t notice the sarcasm in her voice and nodded-“Yea, we haven’t seen each other in like 3 years!”
He continued talking to the boys about his friend, Abbi tuned him out as she laid in the sun taking in the rays. Abbi got up and watched the kids play with some water guns, and some floating basketball nets. Just then AJ dove into the pool, followed by Nick doing a flip splashing everyone. Darcy laughed as the boys dunked each other and played with the kids. Paige jumped on Nick’s back and held on to his neck, he laughed as he grabbed her and flipped her over into the water, she screamed. The other kids jumped on him too and he threw them over. Jared walked over to Roxi while she laid on the lounge chair with her eyes closed, he quickly swept her up and started running towards the pool. She screamed-“Jared! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” He jumped in with her in his hands as he laughed. She stood up and gasped then play hit him for throwing her in the pool. Darcy laughed her butt off until she saw the idea creep into AJ’s face. He smiled at her as he lifted himself out of the pool. She shook her head as she slowly started walking towards the house-“Don’t even think about it McLean!”
He smiled, not saying a word just walkin towards her, making her walk backwards toward the house. He started walking faster and turned around and ran inside the house. They disappeared for a while, then everyone heard AJ scream as run out of the house with Darcy in his arms. He stood when he reached the end of the pool and let go of her. She dropped into the pool screaming. He pretended to dust his hands off as if to say my work here is done. Abbi laughed at her friends-“Ha! Now I am glad I have a cast and I can’t be thrown in!”
Nick picked Alec up and threw him across the pool-“You are lucky you can’t! Or else I would have already brought you in here!”
She smiled as she stuck her tongue out at him. Just then Allie walked back in with the dogs, she smiled as she saw everyone in the pool. She took off her sun dress and dove right in. Jared looked at her then at the other girls-“Now why can’t you three be more like her? Get in the pool willingly!” The girls laughed, as Allie looked around confused.
All of a sudden, everyone heard AJ scream-“NO!” They turned just in time to see the big golden retrievers jump into the pool with everyone.
Allie swam over to them, Jensen swam with her-“Hey, I’m Jensen. You are?”
Allie grabbed Lady(the female dog)-“I’m Allie, nice to meet you Jensen.”
He smiled as he grabbed the other dog Chance-“How about I give you a hand with the dogs?”
She smiled and nodded as they steered the dogs towards the stairs-“Poor things, they ran a lot. They were pretty hot!”
The dogs stepped out and shook off the excess water, then walked over by Abbi and laid by her side.
Chapter 34 by Tati
Abbi made her way to the bathroom, she stopped a little dazed trying to figure out where she was. She looked at the room, it was one of the guest rooms at AJ’s house. It was crazy, she didn’t remember much from last night. She finally found the bathroom, and brushed her teeth with her handy dandy tooth brush she stored in her purse. Afterwards she went back over to the bed where Nick was laying very strangely. She laughed and pushed him softly-“Baby wake up.”
He stirred-“Five more minutes Ace.”
She yawned and moved him over making room for herself to lay down. She sighed as he put his arms around her, she looked up to kiss him when she heard a soft knock on the door. Nick groaned-“Come in ”
Alec poked his head in-“Hey, I’m hungry.”
Abbi sighed and sat up, she glanced at Nick and he was looking up at the ceiling. Abbi looked back at Alec-“ok Hunny, let’s get something ready.”
AJ poked his head in the door above Alec-“Hey guys, I have pancakes downstairs, you want some?”
Alec turned around-“I’m starving ” He ran downstairs behind AJ.
Abbi ran downstairs after she washed up for breakfast. Nick sat at he table with his arms crossed, very relaxed. He sat low in the chair with his head back. To his left, Toby was trying to sit low in his chair with his arms around himself at an attempt to cross his arms. Abbi laughed as she sat down across from Nick-“So, looks like we have two four year olds?”
Nick looked at her confused, then watched her turn her gaze to his left. Nick turned and saw Toby and laughed, then he sat up and put a finger up-“Actually we have two 26 year olds.”
Roxi yawned and shook her head-“No, we have two four year olds.”
Nick glared at the girls as he took a bite out of a muffin that was laying in the middle of the table. Then he turned his attention to Abbi-“Don’t forget I have to pick Bobby up tomorrow from the airport.”
AJ turned around-“Bobby is coming down? Man it’s been 3 years since...well since we hung out.”
Darcy turned to Abbi with a questioning look, Abbi rolled her eyes and shrugged-“Guys...they get so excited when their home dawg comes down.”
Darcy giggled, but quickly stopped when the boys turned to her. Abbi smiled innocently, as Nick glanced at her. He looked at her with pleading eyes-“Please be nice to my friend.”
Allie smiled and put an arm around Abbi’s shoulder as she got up to put her plate up-“When have you known Abbi to be mean?”
Nick glared at Allie then, raised an eyebrow to Abbi-“I KNOW she can be mean, look at the way she treats Sunni. Please babe?”
Abbi put the last bite of her pancake in her mouth and nodded-“Uh-huh, yea. Don’t you worry, I will be on my beast behavior. Everybody almost done? We need to head back to the hotel to shower and stuff.”
Paige finished swallowing-“can we come back here? I wanna go swimming!”
Kacie nodded-“And I wanna watch movies.”
Nick looked at AJ-“I’m sure AJ and Darcy want to be alone.”
AJ shook her head-“Nah, we are just gonna relax at home, watch a few movies.”
Abbi sighed and put a hand on Alec’s hand-“OK then, I guess y’all can stay here, I’m heading back to the hotel and get showered and changed. Then I will come back here with more clothes for you guys.”
She could hear Nick on the phone as she walked out to AJ’s car. She stopped next to him and mouthed-“You coming?”
He shook his head and covered the mic-“Nah, Imma stay here and go with AH to get some food for later.” He leaned down and gave her a peck, before continuing his conversation. Abbi watched him pace back and forth, then she walked out to AJ’s car. She hopped into the passenger seat, placed herself into the car then held her crutches. Allie turned to Abbi from the driver’s seat-“What’s wrong?”
Abbi shook her head as Allie started the car-“Nothing.”
When they got to the hotel, Abbi showered and started to pick out her outfit when there was a knock on the door. She walked to the peep hole, wrapped in a towel hopping it was Nick. Disappointed and surprised she opened the door to find Madison, and Andrew-“What are you two doing?”
Madi crossed her arms-“Mom and Dad are insane. They kicked us out, cuz we’re too old!” She did quotation marks with her fingers as she said ‘too old.’
Andy scoffed-“Mom is furious at dad, I think she wants a divorce.”
Abbi gasped, wide-eyed-“WHAT? Twelve kids later and she wants a divorce now?”
Madi nodded-“That’s what we said! We were angry when she told us, and we argued, and it led to them kicking us out.”
Andy laughed as he plopped down on the couch and put his feet up on the coffee table-“Weeell, we said a few very negative things to push the wrong buttons, which led to us being kicked out.”
Abbi frowned as she crossed her arms-“You sure did choose the wrong moment to run your mouth. OK, well I’m going to get dressed I will be out in a bit.”
Andy threw a throw pillow from the couch-“Yes please!”
Moments later Abbi was sitting on the couch fully dressed talking to her two siblings about what was going on back home. She sighed as she put a hand on her forehead-“So tell me, why is mom so furious at Dad?”
Madi looked at Andy, then looked down-“Mom thinks dad is going around behind her back with someone from his office.”
Abbi’s eyes once again were wide-“Are you serious? What proof does she have?”
Madi put her hand out to count the proof-“Well, first of all, he is always late. When she calls his cell, he screens her calls. He came home a little tipsy one night and started to call her another name.”
Andy nodded his head-“And there is the other woman smell.”
Abbi threw her head back on the couch and shook her head. Her eyes welled up as she realized that her mom had good evidence. She looked away from her siblings as she picked up her phone to call Johnny to let him know that she had two more siblings coming along for a while. After talking to him and finding out that the kids could stay as long as they needed it, Abbi figured she should take them shopping to get new clothes since they brought limited outfits. She called Nick’s phone-“Hey babe, I am going to go pick up my siblings...do you think I could borrow your rented hummer? Please Madison and Andrew just came to me. All eleven of us are here and they are gonna be here until they decide what they are doing. Sooo they need new clothes.”
Nick laughed as she spit that out in one breath-“Woah baby, breathe. Yea you can borrow the hummer, just come get it. So I guess you will be out all day?”
Abbi nodded as she grabbed the keys to AJ’s car and tossed them to Madison since she couldn’t drive-“Pretty much, but I will see you tonight here right?”
Nick was silent on the other end, she could hear Aj in the background talking to Nick. Then he spoke to her-“Um...I was thinking we would stay here tonight again.”
She sighed-“Oh...ok then I will pick up my pjs and extra clothes.”
The rest of the day was a blur, she spent all day going from store to store...of course she got a few outfits for herself too. When she got back to A’s that night she was tired, Nick was downstairs with A drinking. She went over to say hi, then showered and laid down. Next thing she new, she had fallen asleep, which was a good thing because boy was she gonna need it for when Bobby arrived.
Chapter 35 by Tati
The next day Abbi woke up to an empty bed, she looked at her watch it was almost noon, she laughed at herself for sleeping in that late. She stretched and yawned as she thought to herself, ‘I guess Nick went to go pick Bobby up.’ She grabbed her crutches and made her way to the bathroom to shower and get ready. After a while, Madison knocked on the door and walked in after the approval from Abbi-“Hey sleepy head, we were gonna wake you earlier but you were so peaceful.”
Abbi laughed as she applied her mascara and was ready for her day. Madison laid down on the bed-“So...any big plans for today? What do you pop stars do on the road?”
Abbi laughed as she looked at her hair in the mirror-“Well today we have an interview with Teen People. Then we have a photo shoot tomorrow, do you wanna come to both?”
Madison laid upside down with her head hanging over-“Well yea...but are ALL the kids coming along?”
Abbi stopped and thought for a while-“Oh man, I hadn’t thought about that...maybe Mark can take them out? And then I can promise Mark a chance to go out and party tonight...oohh and Andrew too. Come on lets go ask him.”
The girls got up and went down stairs, where Darcy and Allie sat. Abbi looked at Darcy- “Hey... where’s AJ?”
Darcy looked up from the magazine she was reading-“Hm? OH he went with Nick to pick that Bobby guy up.”
Abbi grabbed an apple and took a bite out of it-“Ah...I see. Hey have you seen ANY of my siblings?”
Allie pointed to the backyard where the pool is-“Most of them are back there, they have been out there since they got up I think?”
Abbi laughed as she walked back to the pool and opened the sliding door-“Hey guys, what’s up? Where’s Mark and Andrew?”
Mackenzie pointed towards the beach-“Well, they took Toby to the beach and I think they are using him as bait for the pretty girls that walk by.”
Madison laughed-“Are you serious?”
Abbi rolled her eyes and made her way to the gate standing between the backyard and the beach. She looked around and saw two boys with a small kid running circles around two girls. As she stepped in the sand, her crutches sank and she lost her balance falling back onto the step she had just been standing on. Madison grabbed her arm and helped her fall-“You ok?”
Abbi nodded and smiled-“yea thanks, um...I don’t think my crutches and the sand get along very well. Madi go get them please?”
Madison turned toward them, seeing how far away they were then she yelled-“BOYS ABBI WANTS YOU ”
Abbi squinted through the bright light of the sun rays. When the boys arrived they helped Abbi up on the porch as she laughed-“So you guys are using Toby as a pawn to get girls?”
Toby looked up and then at his older brothers-“Mark says if I smile at pretty girls they will buy me ice cream.”
Mark put his hand over his eyes, then looked down at Toby-“Tatter-tell ”
Abbi shook her head-“Ok anyways, I need you boys to babysit today. BEFORE you protest, I am going to ask AJ to let you borrow a car so you can go out with the new girls you just met.”
Andrew put his hands up defeated-“Hey say no more, I am all for going out tonight. I am tired of watching movies around here.”
Mark nodded and sighed-“Ok, how long are we watching the munchkins?”
Madison looked at her watch-“Well I am sure the girls have a lot to do so it will probably be around 7?”
Abbi looked over at Madison and nodded in agreement-“Yea that sounds about right, you know you might make a good assistant to our PR Ashley.”
The girls went to the interviews, then headed back to the hotel to get some food. Abbi turned to Ashley-“Hey I gotta run upstairs to grab another pair of shoes, these are killing me.”
She went up the elevator nodding along with the music from her IPOD. When she reached her floor she walked into the room and dropped her purse on the table, heading into the bedroom. She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw a young blonde girl laying in the bed watching TV-“WHO ARE YOU?”
The girl glanced at her without moving and was about to respond when someone else walked into the hotel room-“Hey I brought ham and tuna sandwich, which one do you want?”
Abbi turned towards the door with her arms crossed and Nick walked in with two sandwiches. She tapped her foot impatiently at Nick-“Who is she? And what is she doing in MY bed?”
Nick looked at Abbi surprised she was back-“Hey Baby...I didn’t know you would be back already.” He walked over to her and tried to give her a kiss.
Abbi turned her head away and looked into his eyes-“Talk Carter...I’m waiting.”
He sighed and ran a hand through his hair-“Abbi, you need to calm down you promised you would be nice to Bobby.”
Abbi followed him into the room where the girl was now sitting on the edge of the bed-“Yea and I will be...don’t avoid the question Nick.”
Nick laughed as he stood by the bed-“Abbi this is Bobbi...Bobbi this is my girlfriend Abbi.”
Abbi’s eyes widened as she looked at the blonde-“Bobbi is a girl?”
She stood up and looked at Nick smiling coyly at him-“Nicky...you never mentioned a girlfriend.”
Nick cleared his throat nervously, he knew Bobbi was kidding but Abbi was furious-“OH he didn’t?”
Nick walked over to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder-“Of course I did baby. Bobbi is just teasing you.”
Bobbi smiled and said-“I’ve heard so much about you. I couldn’t get him to shut up about you.”
Abbi smiled sarcastically-“Well I wish I could say the same, hun but obviously he didn’t mention you enough cuz I didn’t know you were a girl.” At that moment Abbi looked at Bobbi’s out and realized something-“Is that MY outfit?”
Nick watched Bobbi walk into the bathroom admiring the outfit-“Yea I hope you don’t mind, they lost her luggage in the airport so I let her borrow your outfit till they find her clothes.”
Abbi looked at Nick-“THAT is not an everyday outfit...that is a costume for a photoshoot.”
Bobbi smiled as she walked out of the bathroom-“Looks nice don’t you think Nick?”
Nick nodded and smiled at Bobbi, but quickly got smack in the stomach by Abbi-“What ever, I will be back later. Guess I will see you tomorrow Bobbi?”
She turned from the kitchen-“Why you’re not coming back?”
Abbi stopped and looked at Nick-“Yea I’m coming back...why will be here when I be back?”
Bobbi laughed-“Didn’t Nick tell you...I’m staying with you guys because all the suites were occupied.”
Abbi took a deep breath and glared at Nick-“No, he forgot to tell me.”
Nick started to respond-“Abbi.”
She cut him off-“I’ll be back later.”
Chapter 36 by Tati
Abbi got downstairs and plopped down on the chair next to Roxi, who turned to her-“I thought you were gonna change shoes.”
Ashley swallowed her drink and nodded-“Um yea...is it me or do those shoes look exactly like the ones you were just wearing.”
Abbi rolled her eyes and sat up-“So I walk into my room ok? And in the bedroom there is a blonde laying in the bed, just then Nick walks in asking her what she wants to eat.”
Darcy perked up-“You mean she was with Nick??”
Abbi nodded and continued her story-“Yea, she is real annoying looking...well it turns out that SHE is Bobbi ”
Allie listened to Abbi-“So Bobbi is a girl? And Nick didn’t tell you?”
Abbi nodded and then remembered-“OH and to top it all off, she was wearing an outfit of mine The costume for the Teen magazine. Her suitcase was lost at the airport, I guess she wasn’t wearing any clothes, no right to let her borrow my outfit ”
Roxi thought for a moment-“Wait the costume the short one.” She stopped when she saw Nick get off the elevator with the blonde next to him. Her jaw dropped when she saw the outfit then turned to Abbi who also saw them.
Nick smiled and walked over to them, Bobbi grabbed his arm as they walked. Abbi’s jaw tightened as they walked up, she glanced at the other girls that were looking at her outfit. Nick moved his arm and looked at all the girl-“Hey girls I’m glad I caught you all here. I want you all to meet Bobbi, that’s Ashley, Darcy, Allie, Roxi, Madison, and you met Abbi upstairs.”
Bobbi looked at Abbi’s leg and very nonemotionally said-“So what happened to her leg?”
Abbi looked down at her leg then up at her-“I fractured my ankle while dancing, I was pushed off the stage.”
Bobbi laughed as she heard the story, Nick looked at her then at Abbi-“So Babe, I will see you tonight?”
Abbi nodded, he leaned in to kiss her, she saw Bobbi watching and smirked as she placed a hand on Nick’s neck as he kissed her. He smiled as he pulled away, then walked out the building with Bobbi. Abbi smiled at he girls and sighed-“I miss kisses like that.”
Roxi looked at her questioning and smiled-“What do you mean?”
Darcy laughed and lowered her voice-“You mean you aren’t getting any?”
Abbi turned red-“Darcy Hush! Um...but yea it’s been a while since we...well you know.”
Madison looked at her watch then at Abbi-“Well, I will keep the kids at AJ’s, and you and Nick can be alone tonight?”
Darcy nodded as she took a sip from her drink-“Yea we are more than willing to babysit so you and Nicky boy can get it on! Woo!”
Abbi hit Darcy in the arm and laughed-“Shut up! But thanks for doing this guys, I need it!”
That night Abbi laid in the room watching TV waiting for Nick. She heard the door open, she smiled and sighed, then she heard the female voice, she had forgotten that Bobbi was going to stay with them. Nick walked into the bedroom and yawned, Abbi sat on the bed and smiled-“Hey baby.”
He glanced at her and smirked-“Hey, how was your day?”
Abbi shrugged-“Boring, a few interviews here, signing there. How about your’s?”
Nick laid on the bed next to her and wrapped his arms around her-“I took Bobbi around the town, and had lunch. I missed you though.”
Abbi crawled ontop of him making him smile widely-“So babe, remember what we were avoiding to talk about the other day?”
Nick turned a little red and smiled-“Uh Abbi.”
She laughed softly and kissed him-“I feel the same way.”
He looked into her eyes and kissed her passionately putting a hand on her neck cupping her face. Just then there was a knock on the door, Abbi groaned-“Are you serious?”
Nick shook his head and sighed-“YEA?”
Bobbi peaked her head in, with tears in her eyes-“Nick I need to talk. My boyfriend.” She burst into sobs and jumped on the bed next to Nick. Between sobs she spit out that her boyfriend had broken up with her. Nick sat up in bed, and looked at her. She sat on her knees and cried into her hands-“Nick I’m so upset, I’m glad you are here for me like the old days. I just need a friend!” She bawled into Nick’s arm, Abbi glanced at them and rolled her eyes and got up. She grabbed her crutches making her way to the living room. Nick looked at her and sighed-“Abbi!”
She sat in the living room for a few minutes, then the bedroom door open. Nick walked out and sat next to her. Abbi looked at him-“Well...way to ruin the moment.”
Nick sighed as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder-“I’m sorry babe, but she needed comforting.”
Abbi scoffed-“OH? Well what about my needs Nick? When’s the last time were intimate?”
Nick was surprised by her reaction-“Abbi, her boyfriend just broke up with her!”
She rolled her eyes-“Yea well I could care less! You are MY boyfriend...I come first!” She shook her head and pushed him off the couch-“You know what? Forget it, I’m going to bed here, you go comfort her.” She grabbed the blanket they left out for Bobbi and covered herself up, she turned off the light leaving Nick in the dark.
Chapter 37 by Tati
Abbi woke up the next morning in her bed, she rolled her eyes as she thought to herself, ‘Nick must have brought me here to make up for last night. It’s gonna take a lot more to make up for last night.’ She sat up and stretched her arms up in the air. She got up, grabbed her towel and hopped in the shower. She sighed as she sat in the shower letting the water hit her, there was a knock at the door-“Yea?”
She could hear Nick’s voice-“Hey babe, um...is it ok if Bobbi borrows an outfit?”
Abbi rolled her eyes and took a deep breath-“Whatever!” She continued her shower, not replying to Nick’s mumbling behind the door. After she was done, she went into her bag and grabbed an outfit. Then she spent about half an hour doing her makeup and fixing her hair. When she stepped out, she saw Bobbi sitting at the table eating breakfast with Nick.
He stood up-“Morning babe.”
She glanced at him, grabbed her bag and walked out of the room without saying one word. Nick sighed as he sat down and put his head on the table. Bobbi looked down and put her hand on his head-“Is there something wrong between you two?” Nick shook his head without lifting his head off the table. Then he got up and went to the bathroom to shower.
Meanwhile Abbi was sitting in the lobby sipping her coffee waiting for the other girls to come down. She was looking through a magazine, there was an article on the movie She’s the Man. In the article it was talking about Amanda Bynes dating her co-star Channing Tatum. Abbi smirked-“Oh he is so hot.”
“Who’s so hot?” She looked up and saw Jared Leto standing next to her table. Her jaw dropped for a few second then she regained consciousness and smiled. He held his coffee in his hands-“Mind if I join you?”
She shook her head as cleared the magazine from the empty chair-“I was just looking at this article on um...She’s the man the movie. I’m Abbi, by the way.”
Jared smiled and looked at her with those amazing eyes that Abbi could not tear herself away from-“I know, but it is very nice meeting you Abbi.”
She blushed and looked at him-“You know who I am? Aren’t we completely different from what you play?”
He laughed and nodded-“Yea you are actually, just because I know who you are doesn’t mean that I actually listen to your music, no offense.”
She took a sip from her coffee and shook her head-“Oh non taken, I’m not surprised. Although here’s a shocker for ya, I do listen to your music though.”
He raised an eyebrow and smiled-“Really? I didn’t think you did, I did read that Allie is it? Well that she listens to our music.”
Abbi laughed and nodded-“Yea Allie is the little rocker in our group, she loves you guys. I actually started listening to you guys because of her. Um, if you don’t mind me asking, what are you guys doing here?”
He looked around and whispered-“We are stalking you guys. Mhmm.” He looked at her very seriously, making her laugh. He smiled-“No seriously though we are playing here tonight. What about you guys, are you playing tonight?”
Abbi shook her head-“No um actually we are off for another few days. But we are chilling here since we play in Las Vegas next.”
Once again he raised an eyebrow-“No ****? Well how would you like to come to our show tonight? VIP, you can ask the girls to come too. AND you can even come to the after party. Come on what do you say?”
Abbi perked up and smiled-“OH wow Jared I would love to go to the show tonight. I’ll tell the girls, I’m sure they would love to also. Thank you!”
He smiled and looked at his watch-“Great! Um I gotta run but, here’s my number call me if you decide to show up. It was a pleasure meeting you.”
Abbi stood up as he did, he leaned over and gave her a hug-“Thanks Jared it was a pleasure meeting you too. See you tonight.” He nodded and walked away just as the other girls walked up.
Roxi ran a hand through her hair-“Who was that?”
Abbi smiled at the four girls standing infront of her-“That my dear friends, was Jared Leto.”
Allie’s eyes widened-“Oh my gah are you serious??”
Abbi nodded and held out his phone number on the napkin-“YES! He randomly walked up to me and started talking, next thing I know he is giving me his number and inviting us to their show tonight!”
Roxi watched Allie freak out over the napkin then hug Abbi-“Seriously though, who was that guy?”
Abbi looked at her sister and handed her the napkin-“JARED! Geesh you don’t listen. Ashley make sure you write in our agenda to get hearing aids for Roxi.”
Roxi pushed Abbi lightly-“Shut up! So are we going tonight?”
Allie looked at Abbi and smiled pleadingly-“Come on Abs lets go! It will be fun, besides you can’t turn those beautiful eyes down!”
Ashley smiled and looked at the paper in Roxi’s hand-“You know it will be fun!”
Just then Darcy walked up-“Hey Abbi! How did it go with Nick last night?”
The other girls had forgotten about Abbi’s little intimacy problem with Nick. The all spoke at once-“OH yea how did it go?”
Abbi snatched the napkin out of Roxi’s hand and sat down-“Oh lord don’t even remind me.”
Darcy sat across from her-“That good huh?”
She shook her head-“NO, just as we started getting into it, Bobbi knocks on the door gets on our bed and cries to Nick about her boyfriend dumping her!”
Madison laughed-“WHAT?”
Abbi nodded-“Yea she was a total mess, then I walked out of the room and laid on the couch got into it with Nick and kicked him out of the living room. So yea nothing happened there and I am not talking to Nick.”
Allie smiled-“Sorry to hear hun, but...more of a reason to go tonight!”
Darcy looked confused-“Go where?”
Madison smiled-“Abbi flirted with Jared Leto and got us invited to the show tonight.”
Darcy raised an eyebrow-“Wow...go Abbi. Wait...Jared Leto knows who were are?”
Abbi nodded and laughed-“Apparently he does, AND he knows Allie adores them!”
Allie turned red-“WHY DID YOU TELL HIM??”
Abbi shielded herself from her friends fist coming at her-“I didn’t tell him! You said it in a magazine and he read it! He was flattered!” The girls talked for the rest of the morning then decided they would get outfit for the show that night.
Later on that evening, Abbi was getting dressed and applying her make up when Nick walked into the room-“Where are you going dressed all hot and stuff?”
Abbi glanced at him and closed the door behind him-“Out.”
He sighed as he laid on the bed-“Your not still mad at me for yesterday are you?” She didn’t reply as she added some eyeshadow. He got up and stood behind her-“Baby I’m sorry, she was suffering.”
Abbi scoffed as she added the last touch to her outfit and grabbed her bag-“I’ll be back late, don’t wait up.” She walked out of the room and headed out to the lobby where the other girls were gonna be.
She ran into Allie and she got off the elevator she was extremely excited-“There is a limo here, that is to take us to the concert!”
Abbi smiled surprised-“Are you serious? He ordered a limo for us?”
Allie nodded as they walked over to the chairs to wait for the other girls. Once they were all downstairs, the walked to the limo and headed to the arena where 30 Seconds to Mars(Jared Leto’s band) was gonna play. The girls were dropped off in the artist entrance where there were girls and media standing around. A few of the fans there recognized the girls and took pictures with them, others just watched them walk into the building. Once inside they met up with a guy from security Abbi smiled at him-“Excuse me sir I.”
He cut her off-“Abbi? I have been expecting you. Follow me ladies.” He walked away and the girls followed him close behind. They finally reached a room that was labeled 30 seconds to mars. The girls were very excited but keeping their cool all at the same time. When he opened the door they heard numerous voices inside.
Jared stood up from the couch as soon as he saw the girls-“Ladies! I am so glad you guys made it. These are the guys Tomo Milicevic, Matt Wachter, and my brother Shannon.” The girls greeted the guys and introduced themselves. The rest of the night was a blur it went by to fast, the girls watched the concert then went to the after party. Since the crowd was very different from the girls they only stayed for a little bit. Soon after the girls were heading back to the hotel, completely tired.
When Abbi reached her room she dropped her bag on the table and headed to the door, the lights were off. She switched them on and saw that Bobbi was not on the couch. Then she heard noises in her bedroom, as she got closer to the door the noises became much clearer. It was a guy and a girl moaning...in her bedroom.
Chapter 38 by Tati
Abbi’s heart stopped as she stood infront of the door. She felt a huge knot in her throat as she grabbed the door knob. Just then someone walked through the front door, she jumped and looked at the door. There he was, the tall blonde guy she had fallen inlove with. She sighed in relief as she saw Nick at the door. He laughed as he put the key down-“Why are you standing next to the door?”
She ran over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist-“I am so glad it’s not you in there ”
He hugged her back, then heard the noises and looked down at her-“Woah You thought that was me? Some trust you have ”
She shoved him playfully-“Shut up Nick, you know if you had gotten here first you would have thought that was me Especially after the fight we got into.” She wiped a tear that had escaped her eyes.
Nick smiled as he wiped it-“Aww is that a tear of fear?”
She laughed as she moved his hand away-“Yea, it is ONE tear that escaped.” She then looked at the door and put a finger up to her lips.
Nick nodded as he turned the handle of the door, he burst it open-“HEY ” He stopped and his jaw dropped when he saw the couple in the bed.
Abbi pushed Nick out of the way to look past him-“MARK?” Her brother laid in the bed with Bobbi, they bother grabbed the blanket and covered themselves.
Nick bit his lip to keep himself from laughing-“Way to go Mark.” He finally burst out laughing, Abbi smacked him in the stomach and he just laughed harder.
Bobbi got up and smiled at Abbi-“You know Mark?”
Her eyes got wide as she looked at Nick, then back at Bobbi-“Yea, you could say that. Seeing how he is my little brother ”
Mark crossed his arms-“Little?”
Bobbi smirked as she made her way to the bathroom-“Oh there is nothing little about him?”
Abbi took a step towards her, Nick grabbed her arm. She then realized what she had heard-“OH EUW Mark get dressed and out of my bedroom ”
Mark got his clothes on and walked towards the door-“Abs, I’m sorry I had not clue this was your room. Nick brought her over earlier and we just hit it off, she invited me back here. I must have note recognized the place.”
Abbi turned to look at Nick as she crossed her arms. He smack Mark in the back of the head-“Shut up Mark ” He closed the door behind him, then turned to Abbi-“Baby, I didn’t mean to get them together. Its kinda cute, admit it.”
She shook her head-“Euw no That is not cute...my little brother and that girl are not cute at all She is like infinity older than him ”
Just as she said that, Bobbi walked out of the bathroom and looked at Abbi-“I’m Nick’s age sweetheart...and your brother is what? 22?”
Abbi put her hands to her face as she rubbed away the stress-“He is 19.”
Nick pushed Bobbi out the door and closed it behind her-“Goodnight Bobbi.”
Abbi had just sat down when Nick pushed her out then she got right back up-“Uh-uh No way you are leaving those two in the living room ”
Nick sighed and looked at her-“Are you serious? Where do you want me to take him?”
Abbi got up and walked out of the room without saying anything to Nick. She grabbed Mark by the collar and walked out of the hotel room. She knocked on Roxi’s door-“Roxi, it’s Abbi open up!”
Roxi opened the door rather sleepily-“Yes?”

Abbi looked at her-“You’re asleep already? Anyways can Mark stay with you tonight? I found him with Bobbi in my bedroom, so I don’t want him in the same hotel room.”
Mark pulled away from her grip and rolled his eyes-“I’m 19 I can take care of myself!”
Abbi and Roxi shook their heads. Abbi pointed into to the room-“You are staying here with Roxi tonight, that’s that!”
Roxi nodded as she yawned-“Yea, get in here. Goodnight Abs.”
Abbi yawned also and laughed-“Thanks Roxi. Night.” She walked into her hotel room, Bobbi was not in the living room. She walked into her room where Nick and Bobbi were talking about Bobbi’s ex-boyfriend. Abbi walked up to Bobbi and tapped her shoulder then pointed to the door-“I don’t think so. Get out into that living room and stay there, I would like ONE night alone with my boyfriend.” Bobbi looked at her and scoffed then turned back to Nick. Abbi took a deep breath and grabbed her by the shirt, which was hers anyways, and pulled her off the bed-“I am not kidding. Out NOW!”
Bobbi got up and walked over to the door-“*****.”
Abbi walked behind her to the door-“And make sure Nick takes you shopping tomorrow because I don’t want your dirty *** in my clothes anymore!” She shut the door behind her and locked it. Then she turned to face a very surprised Nick with a grin on his face sitting on the bed-“Babe? Did I ever tell you I like aggressive women?”
Abbi laughed as she got on the bed and pushed Nick back to the headboard. She crawled over him and kissed him-“Oh really?”
Nick smiled and kissed her back as he leaned back onto the bed-“So you forgive me about last night?”
Abbi smiled and kissed his neck-“Yea, it might be the little bit of alcohol I have in me but you might wanna take advantage incase I change my mind.”
He laughed as he pulled the covers over them, just then Abbi jumped out of bed-“EUW! No we need new sheets and covers!”
Nick jumped out of bed when she did and laughed as he picked up the phone and called room service for new sheets. Abbi pulled off the dirty ones and piled them up on the floor. Nick grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a hug, kissing her arm. They stood there and made out for a while then they heard a knock on the door. They walked over to the door still kissing and giggling. Bobbi groaned as saw them and threw the covers at them. Soon both of them were in the clean bed making up from their fight the night before.
Chapter 39 by Tati
Abbi woke up the next morning in Nick’s arms. She smiled as she looked at up his peaceful body, slowly getting up she covered him up and took a shower. When she walked out of her shower Nick was sitting up by the bed with a tray of breakfast with a small vase and a single rose. She smiled as she made her way back to the bed-“Aw babe.”
He laughed at her lack of words and kissed her forehead-“Morning baby, I figured we would eat breakfast here for a change.”
Abbi smiled as she took a bite of her bagel with jam-“Mmm...man I can’t wait for today to be over with.”
Nick looked at her as he too bit his bagel-“Why?”
She finished chewing-“Well I have a doctors appointment today, I might lose the cast. Those crutches are really bruising my armpits.”
Nick laughed, somehow it seemed funny he raised her arm and looked at her arm making a face of concern-“OH **** babe, that looks bad ”
Abbi pulled away and hit him on the arm-“Shut up you jerk ”
He laughed as he pulled away-“OW ABUSE ”
Her eyes widened and she pounced on him poking him in the stomach multiple times. There was a knock on the bedroom door-“Guys, are you decent? Can we come in?”
Abbi laughed as Nick had turned the tables on her and was now on top of her tickling the crap out of her-“Aaah Help Come IN ”
She continued laughing as AJ and Darcy walked into the room-“Woah, do you two wanna be alone?”
Nick laughed as he let her go and sat up-“Hey what’s up guys?”
Abbi laid in bed trying to catch her breath still laughing. Darcy smiled and looked at Nick-“Um, nothing we were just planning on having a bar-b-q on our last day of freedom And we decided to invite you guys.”
Nick nodded and then turned to Abbi-“We will be there, AFTER we take Abbi to the doctor to get her cast removed...hopefully.”
AJ knocked on Abbi’s cast as she sat up-“Yea that’s a good thing too, because I bet you there is all kinds of mold down there already OOOHhh and I bet her leg looks like a gorilla’s leg ”
Abbi threw a pillow at him-“Euw AJ Don’t scare me like that ” Then she turned to Nick and made a sad face-“Would you still date me if I had moldy, hairy legs?”
Nick’s eyes widened and he hesitated-“Um...well babe.”
She grabbed a pillow and swung it at his face, he caught it and jumped on top of her. Darcy smiled and pulled on Nick’s arm-“Come on guys Ge ready so you can leave ”
Nick stopped and winked at AJ who smiled and tackled Darcy onto the bed. Both girls squirmed trying to get away from their guys grip. Abbi was squealing-“I can’t...breathe I have to pee ”
This only made Nick tickled her harder, Abbi finally squirmed away from Nick and grabbed Darcy’s arm. Both girls were up against the headboard holding each other and watching the boys. Nick crawled towards Abbi and grabbed her leg, she screamed and laughed as he pulled her down towards him. Nick laughed as he finally let Abbi go, she ran to the bathroom as Nick laid in the bed cracking up. Soon after they got ready and headed to the doctors and got Abbi’s cast off. The doctor told her not to dance too hard on it for the first week or two. As she walked out of the doctor’s office she whispered to Nick-“I need to head back to the hotel, and make my leg appropriate for the beach ” He laughed as he nodded and got in the car and drove back to the hotel. On the ride to AJ’s house Abbi turned to Nick-“So can I ask you a question babe?”
He laughed-“Yea babe, what’s on your mind?”
She bit her lip and looked out the window-“Have you been with Bobbi?”
Nick knew what she meant but he decided to ask her anyways-“What do you mean been?”
She looked at him and raised an eyebrow-“You know what I mean you dork. Have you? I’m just curious, it’s ok if you have.”
Nick laughed and held her hand giving it a soft kiss-“No babe, Bobbi and I have been friends for such a long time, she’s like a little sister to me.”
Abbi nodded and continued looking out the window the rest of the ride. Later on at the party Abbi sat next to the pool watching her siblings in the pool. Bobbi sat next to her-“I am glad that you are such a cool girlfriend, especially to let me stay with you guys after what happened three years ago.”
Abbi rolled her eyes and turned to her-“What are you talking about?”
Bobbi acted a bit surprised-“You mean Nick didn’t tell you?”
Abbi responded sarcastically-“Yea he told me, I just like hearing it again for my own entertainment No he didn’t tell me, what are you talking about?”
Bobbi smirked-“Well three years ago, Nick and I got really close and really drunk. One night we kinda messed around and one thing led to another, we ended up sleeping together and I got pregnant. Nick got really worried and he promised to stay by my side and help me. I then had a miscarriage and Nick felt relieved. I can’t believe he didn’t tell you something that big.” She smirked as she saw the look on Abbi’s face as she got up and walked away. She walked past Nick and whispered-“You might wanna check on your girlfriend, she looks like she just saw a ghost.”
Nick turned to Bobbi, then looked at Abbi who had a strange look on her face-“What did you do?”
Bobbi pouted-“Me? Hunny I didn’t do anything. Now why didn’t you tell me you didn’t tell Abbi about our unborn child three years ago?”
Nick’s stomach dropped as she smiled-“OH ****, you told her?” He walked over to Abbi and sat next to her-“Hey Babe, I can explain.”
Abbi shook her head-“It doesn’t bother me that you got that skank pregnant, what bothers me is that you lied to me.”
Nick put his head down-“I know, I should have told you. I just hate that part of my past, it was a mistake and I am so grateful it got taken care of.”
She looked at him wide eyed-“Taken care of? She had a miscarriage How could you not tell me? So how do I know that you don’t have kids running around the U.S.?”
Nick laughed-“Come on babe don’t be ridiculous I mean...no.”
She scoffed-“Wrong choice of words Carter. I can’t trust you since you LIED about sleeping with HER, and you want me to believe that you haven’t gotten other people pregnant ”
Nick got serious and hugged her speaking softly into her ear-“Baby, I didn’t tell you about her because she is not important enough to me. I swear I would tell you that I had other kids out there. But I don’t, I promise you. Forgive me for lying?”
She looked away-“I don’t know Nick this is something serious to lie about.”
Nick put his face in her neck and started to blow, she giggled as he laughed-“I’m sorry! Please forgive me!”
Abbi hugged Nick-“No more lying?”
Nick put his hands up-“Scouts honor.”
She kissed him-“Good.”
Chapter 40 by Tati
Author's Notes:
Here are the pics:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is her basketball outfit
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The next day everyone rode out to San Francisco to continue the tour. When they arrived they did a radio interview then went into the hotel. Abbi laid on the bed looking at the ceiling, kicking her feet to the beat of the music in her head. She sighed then rolled over and looked at the small radio clock that sat on the bed stand next to her. Barely noon, she had 6 hours until she had to be at soundcheck. She laid on the pillow and tried to take a nap, that didn’t work so she crawled to the end of the bed and had her head hanging off the bed upside down. Nick walked in laughing at AJ who was waiting in the living room, he stopped and looked at her. Then crawled on the bed and hung upside down with her-“What are we doing?”
She sighed-“Absolutely nothing ”
He laughed and nodded-“Waoh I think the blood is rushing to my head ”
She laughed as she shook her head-“What are you doing today?”
Nick shook his head as he sat up-“Woah Um me and AJ are going to the basketball court to play basket ball. You know there is a party tonight at a club in our honor right?”
Abbi grabbed his arm and pulled herself up-“Another party? I am partied out babe.”
He laughed as he kissed her forehead-“I’m sorry babe, but we have to go when it’s in our honor.”
She groaned as she laid back on the bed-“I am soo bored ”
Nick got up and looked for his basketball shorts-“I’m sorry, you wanna come play basketball? Maybe gather everyone for a game of football?”
She sat up and smiled-“You mean it? You don’t mind if I tag along?”
He found the shorts and walked up to her-“Ace I love playing with you, the more the merrier.” He kissed her, she kissed him back and slowly they moved backwards.
She smiled as he laid on top of her-“You haven’t called me Ace in a long time. Ok get off so I can go call the rest of the gang ”
He looked at her and groaned as he rolled over, plopping down on the bed. About 5 minutes later Abbi ran back into the room grabbed some clothes then changed. She jumped up and down as she clapped-“Let’s get this started! I am gonna woop your *** in this game!”
Nick sat up and laughed-“**** baby, I see you are pumped! Or you are just glad that you are getting out and doing something! Wait a minute...you woop moi? Ohhh it’s on! Let’s go!”
They went down to the lobby and met up with everyone else to walk to the basketball court. After splitting up into teams they began playing. Abbi had the ball as she dribbled it, Nick was standing infront of her smiling-“Come on Ace...you can’t get it past me. I am the basketball king!”
She smirked as she shook her head and bounced it under Nick’s legs where Brian was standing. He took the ball and scored-“Haha oh Nicky, you stand behind me in this rank!”
Nick watched them high-five each other and he sighed as he put his head down. They had lost count of who was winning, they just played for fun. At the end of the game Abbi walked with Nick-“OH you know we kicked your butt Carter!”
He looked down at her-“Geesh Ace, you get real competitive! I didn’t know that about you!”
She laughed as she covered her face-“I hate that about me so much! Man...I get so bad!”
Nick laughed as he hugged her-“Oh it’s ok! It’s hott.”
She laughed then pushed him away-“Euw, you are sticky!”
He looked down at his sweaty shirt-“But it’s hott ain’t it?”
She pulled away and took a few steps back-“No, Nick it’s not hot...its gross.”
He smiled at her devilish as he opened his arms towards her-“Come on...just a small hug.”
She stepped back-“NO! Nick stay away!” She took off running towards the hotel, Nick smirked as he got ready to chase her. He had given her a head start, then smiled at the others who just shook their heads. When Abbi got to the hotel, she ran into the elevator and pushed the close door button, when it started closing she smirked at Nick. She breathed heavily as she tried to catch her breath. A lady standing next to her looked at her funny, Abbi laughed as she shook her head with her hands on her knees. The lady laughed-“Goodness Child, are you alright?”
Abbi stood back up-“I’m just trying to beat my boyfriend to our room. He is very sweaty and very disgusting.”
The lady laughed and shook her head-“It is so nice to see young love still floating around in this generation.”
Abbi smiled and reached her floor-“Take care!” She ran to her room and busted into the living room, shutting the door behind her. She walked into the living room, then into the bedroom. Then she was tackled onto the bed, she screamed as she fell. She squirmed away and ran into the bathroom. Before closing the door Nick put his foot in the way, she stepped back letting him walk in as she continued walking backwards. Not looking behind her she fell over into the bathtub, her eyes widened and she reached for Nick’s shirt. She had a grip on his shirt and he fell forward with her. His eyes widened as he put his hand behind her head so she wouldn’t hit her head. They laughed hysterically then he rubbed his nose on her nose. He softly kissed her and sat up as he removed her clothes then his. Soon the water was running and they were in it together.
Chapter 40 by Tati
Author's Notes:
Here are the pics:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is her basketball outfit
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The next day everyone rode out to San Francisco to continue the tour. When they arrived they did a radio interview then went into the hotel. Abbi laid on the bed looking at the ceiling, kicking her feet to the beat of the music in her head. She sighed then rolled over and looked at the small radio clock that sat on the bed stand next to her. Barely noon, she had 6 hours until she had to be at soundcheck. She laid on the pillow and tried to take a nap, that didn’t work so she crawled to the end of the bed and had her head hanging off the bed upside down. Nick walked in laughing at AJ who was waiting in the living room, he stopped and looked at her. Then crawled on the bed and hung upside down with her-“What are we doing?”
She sighed-“Absolutely nothing ”
He laughed and nodded-“Waoh I think the blood is rushing to my head ”
She laughed as she shook her head-“What are you doing today?”
Nick shook his head as he sat up-“Woah Um me and AJ are going to the basketball court to play basket ball. You know there is a party tonight at a club in our honor right?”
Abbi grabbed his arm and pulled herself up-“Another party? I am partied out babe.”
He laughed as he kissed her forehead-“I’m sorry babe, but we have to go when it’s in our honor.”
She groaned as she laid back on the bed-“I am soo bored ”
Nick got up and looked for his basketball shorts-“I’m sorry, you wanna come play basketball? Maybe gather everyone for a game of football?”
She sat up and smiled-“You mean it? You don’t mind if I tag along?”
He found the shorts and walked up to her-“Ace I love playing with you, the more the merrier.” He kissed her, she kissed him back and slowly they moved backwards.
She smiled as he laid on top of her-“You haven’t called me Ace in a long time. Ok get off so I can go call the rest of the gang ”
He looked at her and groaned as he rolled over, plopping down on the bed. About 5 minutes later Abbi ran back into the room grabbed some clothes then changed. She jumped up and down as she clapped-“Let’s get this started! I am gonna woop your *** in this game!”
Nick sat up and laughed-“**** baby, I see you are pumped! Or you are just glad that you are getting out and doing something! Wait a minute...you woop moi? Ohhh it’s on! Let’s go!”
They went down to the lobby and met up with everyone else to walk to the basketball court. After splitting up into teams they began playing. Abbi had the ball as she dribbled it, Nick was standing infront of her smiling-“Come on Ace...you can’t get it past me. I am the basketball king!”
She smirked as she shook her head and bounced it under Nick’s legs where Brian was standing. He took the ball and scored-“Haha oh Nicky, you stand behind me in this rank!”
Nick watched them high-five each other and he sighed as he put his head down. They had lost count of who was winning, they just played for fun. At the end of the game Abbi walked with Nick-“OH you know we kicked your butt Carter!”
He looked down at her-“Geesh Ace, you get real competitive! I didn’t know that about you!”
She laughed as she covered her face-“I hate that about me so much! Man...I get so bad!”
Nick laughed as he hugged her-“Oh it’s ok! It’s hott.”
She laughed then pushed him away-“Euw, you are sticky!”
He looked down at his sweaty shirt-“But it’s hott ain’t it?”
She pulled away and took a few steps back-“No, Nick it’s not hot...its gross.”
He smiled at her devilish as he opened his arms towards her-“Come on...just a small hug.”
She stepped back-“NO! Nick stay away!” She took off running towards the hotel, Nick smirked as he got ready to chase her. He had given her a head start, then smiled at the others who just shook their heads. When Abbi got to the hotel, she ran into the elevator and pushed the close door button, when it started closing she smirked at Nick. She breathed heavily as she tried to catch her breath. A lady standing next to her looked at her funny, Abbi laughed as she shook her head with her hands on her knees. The lady laughed-“Goodness Child, are you alright?”
Abbi stood back up-“I’m just trying to beat my boyfriend to our room. He is very sweaty and very disgusting.”
The lady laughed and shook her head-“It is so nice to see young love still floating around in this generation.”
Abbi smiled and reached her floor-“Take care!” She ran to her room and busted into the living room, shutting the door behind her. She walked into the living room, then into the bedroom. Then she was tackled onto the bed, she screamed as she fell. She squirmed away and ran into the bathroom. Before closing the door Nick put his foot in the way, she stepped back letting him walk in as she continued walking backwards. Not looking behind her she fell over into the bathtub, her eyes widened and she reached for Nick’s shirt. She had a grip on his shirt and he fell forward with her. His eyes widened as he put his hand behind her head so she wouldn’t hit her head. They laughed hysterically then he rubbed his nose on her nose. He softly kissed her and sat up as he removed her clothes then his. Soon the water was running and they were in it together.
Chapter 42 by Tati
Author's Notes:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Club outfits
AbbiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
AlliePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
DarcyPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
RoxiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After the concert Abbi showered, she walked out in her tower to pick out her outfit for the party. Nick was sitting at the desk looking at his computer, he looked at his myspace and laughed. Abbi then put her dress on and softly pat his arm-“Babe, go shower we need to get ready for the party...its in YOUR honor ”
He sighed as he got up and closed the page-“Fine.”
She went to the dresser and started on her make up. Bobbi walked into the room and looked around-“Nick’s not here?”
Abbi didn’t turn to look at her and replied-“He’s in the shower. What do you need?”
Bobbi smikred-“Ooh in the shower?”
Abbi glanced over at her-“Don’t think about my boyfriend like that What do you need Bobbi?”
Bobbi laughed sarcastically-“I don’t...never mind. What time are we leaving for the party?”
She groaned and turned towards the door-“You are going too? Ugh, in about 45 minutes.”
The door closed and Abbi finished up, just as Nick walked out. She went over to the laptop and got on her myspace. Nick looked in his bag, just as his towel dropped, he continued looking-“Abs where is my AND 1 black t-shirt?”
Abbi turned around and gasped-“NICK Get your towel up Put some pants on ”
He laughed hard when she reacted that way then grabbed his boxers and put them on-“Happy? Now have you seen my shirt?”
She looked back at the TV and shook her head. Minutes later they were heading out to the club, everyone had taken a hummer limo. The party started off wild and only got worse, as the drinks kept coming. Darcy was dancing with A and he was sober, she seemed to be getting trashed. He looked at her and spoke into her ear-“Babe, you might wanna tone down the drinks.”
Darcy laughed as she shook her head-“Babe, it’s a party...we get trashed.”
A laughed and nodded-“I guess you are right.” They continued dancing, A looked up and saw Bobbi dancing with some guy. Darcy pulled in his shirt and brought him down for a kiss as he pulled away he smiled-“Mmm...thanks babe. I’m gonna go get some coke Bobbi.”
She stopped and stared at him-“What did you call me?”
A stopped walking and shut his eyes as he turned back to her-“Um...Darcy?”
She scoffed as she turned around and walked away leaving him with his hands on his face. Darcy sat down next to Abbi-“HE CALLED ME BOBBI ”
Abbi turned from her conversation with Nick and Chris-“What?”
Darcy nodded and crossed her arms-“I can’t believe him Bobbi of all people? UGH I am goin home.” With that she got up and walked out. Abbi was about to say something but decided not to, poor Darcy.
Just then A walked up and grabbed Abbi’s hand-“Did Darcy come by?”
Abbi pulled her hand away and looked at him-“Yea A-hole she just went back to the hotel.”
He slammed his fist into the table-“DAMMIT I gotta go get her.”
Just then Bobbi walked up with a tray of drinks-“Aww A you leaving? I just bought everyone drinks...I even got you a non-alcoholic one ”
Abbi glared at her-“ Um, A needs to go find his girlfriend.”
Bobbi pouted at him-“Please A? Just a few drinks, its been so long since we all partied together ”
Nick turned and grabbed a drink from the tray-“**** babe if you don’t want one, then I’ll have yours.”
A sighed, he figured he would let her cool off before going after her. He looked down at Bobbi and took the drink from her hand and downed-“Ha, it doesn’t have alcohol but I still like the way it feels goin down. How about another round? On me? ”
Bobbi smiled-“Come on Abbi, just let go and have fun ”
Nick looked at her and rubbed her shoulder-“Come on babe.” He handed her a drink and she shrugged as she downed the drink.
Bobbi smiled as she took her drink too, then ran off to get more.
The next morning Abbi woke up in Nick’s arms, she shook her head-“What happened last night?”
Nick stretched and smiled at her-“Good morning Love.” She looked up and kissed him, he brought his hand up to her face-“Um...quick question...why are we in the living room?”
Abbi sat up looking around, Nick and her were laying in the living room floor. She stood up-“Dammit, that means Bobbi snubbed our room with some guy ” Just then there was a knock at their door, she went over and got it. Darcy stood against the door panel looking down, Abbi placed a hand on her shoulder-“Hunny what’s wrong?”
Darcy looked up, her eyes a little red-“Have you seen A? He didn’t come home last night.”
Nick stood up and motioned for Darcy to come in-“Naw hun but come in and sit down...we’ll get him after some breakfast.”
Abbi rolled her eyes as she closed the door-“I don’t know about you Nick, but I want to get my clothes from the room. I’m kicking her out of our room.” She walked over to the door and opened it, she stopped after she walked in-“OH MY GOD ”
Chapter 43 by Tati
Abbi covered her mouth hoping that Darcy would not walk into the room. Unfortunately it was not that way, Nick walked behind Abbi as did Darcy both to see the horrific site that laid infront of them. There in the bed covering themselves was Bobbi and AJ, in all their glory. Darcy shook her head as she walked up to AJ who was trying to speak but nothing came out. She threw her hand up and slapped him hard. She turned around and started to walk away, not a word had been spoken. AJ got up wrapping the sheet around his waist-“Baby, Darcy I’m sorry I-I-Geesh Darcy it’s not what it seems ”
Darcy stopped and spun around to face him-“It’s not what it seems? Oh ok so you weren’t laying with Bobbi in that bed NAKED In other words you didn’t **** her? Then explain AJ what is it because I’m confused ” She crossed her arms as she looked at him, not caring that there were three people watching and tears flowing from her eyes.
AJ sighed as he rubbed his face-“Well...it is what it seems but its not my fault ”
She scoffed as she threw her arms up in the air-“OH good because for a second there I thought I was insane ”
She turned around and started to walk away, he grabbed her arm and turned her around-“No, Darcy...I wasn’t in the right state of mind.”
Her eyes widened as she stopped struggling-“So you drank last night? Years of sobriety thrown away in one night? That is even more disappointing than you cheating on me ” She stopped and looked down-“How could you cheat on me? AJ, I gave you everything...why?” She began to sob into her hands.
AJ let go of her arm and put a hand on his chest-“No Darcy I didn’t drink...I had tea last night This isn’t a hang over...this is the after math of...extasy . Believe me I would know, but this is way too much. I didn’t take in voluntarily.”
Abbi thought for a moment and then looked up at Nick-“Oh God, this is the aftermath of X. Don’t ask how I know, long story in the past but what we feel is that. How would we have gotten it?” She then turned to Bobbi who had snuck back into the bedroom-“YOU were the one buying and bringing the drinks You did this? It was all planned out wasn’t it?”
Bobbi looked at her and then at Nick, then she put her head down not denying it. Nick shook his head in disapproval, then sighed. AJ looked at her too-“Why? Bobbi...you could have killed us with this much X ”
Bobbi looked up pleadingly-“No, I’m sorry I just wanted us to have some fun I didn’t mean for any of this to happen ”
Darcy shook her head-“Yea that might have been her part, but I’m sure you should have still kept your pants on, don’t you think? You know what...it’s over. Being on what ever it is you where doesn’t make it right Alex. Don’t worry about the room, I’ll stay with Roxi or Allie.”
She walked out of the room, AJ sighed as he sat down on the couch and put his face in his hands-“What have I done?” Then he looked up, the bedroom door was open and Bobbi was sitting on the table. He stood up angrily he walked past Nick and Abbi grabbing Darcy by the shoulders and shaking her-“NO, what did YOU do? This is all your fault, none of this would have happened if it wasn’t for you ”
Nick grabbed his arm and pulled him off-“AJ ENOUGH, I’ll take care of Bobbi you go, I don’t know...shower...whatever just leave.”
AJ stopped and looked at Nick-“Nick...I didn’t mean to.”
Nick sighed and shook his head-“I know AJ but you did, so just go.”
Abbi watched AJ leave, then she turned to Bobbi-“I think I speak for all of us when I say you need to leave.”
Bobbi scoffed and shook hear head-“No, you can’t make me leave. Only Nick can, he invited me...you are nobody in this ordeal.”
Abbi looked over at Nick who had his head down, then he looked up-“You need to leave, now.” He grabbed her bag, then grabbed her arm and started walking to the door. He pushed her out and stood at the doorway-“I don’t ever want to you see you around me or AJ. Is that clear?” She was amazed at his forwardness, then nodded. Nick glared at her-“Good.” Then closed the door, leaving her outside.
Abbi sat on a chair and had her head rested on her hands-“What have we done?”
Nick sat down infront of her and held her hands-“What do you mean, ‘what have we done’? Abbi we haven’t done anything. This was AJ’s thing with Bobbi and Darcy...not us. Baby we didn’t do anything.”
She looked up at him and shook her head-“Exactly, we didn’t do anything...we didn’t do anything to stop Bobbi and AJ. He wanted to after Darcy but we stopped him...we are in partial fault to this Nick.”
Nick shook his head and rubbed his eyes, it was too early in the day to have these problems. He nodded-“Yea we stopped him from going after her, but we couldn’t have stopped him from doing what he did. It was not up to us, Abbi we couldn’t do anything. It wasn’t our decision to make.”
Abbi nodded as she got up and went to the bathroom to shower. About an hour and a half later Abbi was sitting downstairs waiting for the rest of the girls to come down to head to the arena. Just then she heard her name being called, she turned around-“Mom?”
Chapter 44 by Tati
Author's Notes:


Her black dress

Abbi turned to look at the elevator hoping someone would come out, so she wouldn’t face them alone. As if someone was listening, Nick walked out of the elevator flashing her a warm smile as their eyes met. She turned back to her mom and put her hands on her hips-“What are you doing here?”
Her mom walked up to her with two cops behind her-“I’m here to get my kids back, with or without your cooperation.”
Abbi swallowed hard and shook her head-“No They don’t want to be with you, that’s why they came to me. You can’t take them, I’m not allowing it.”
Her mom was now face to face with Abbi and smirked-“I don’t think you have a say in the matter.”
Abbi looked around-“Where’s dad?”
Her mom looked down at her bare finger and then looked up again-“He moved out, and the divorce is in process. Quit beating around the bush Abigayle, where are they? If you don’t tell me I will go to the front desk and find out.”
Abbi shook her head-“You can’t take them ”
She was about to walk towards the elevator when a cop grabbed her arm-“I’m sorry ma’am, but you can’t go over there.”
Abbi turned to them and was confused-“Wait, you’re with her?”
He nodded and held his grip longer-“Yes ma’am, she asked us to accompany her, and make sure you know that by law she can take her kids. Does she abuse them?”
Abbi looked down and shook her head-“No sir.”
The cop shrugged and shook his head-“I’m sorry then, she can and will take her kids with her today. You are to stay here with me.” He nodded to the other cop and walked away with Abbi’s mom disappearing into the elevator.
Nick stood by not saying a word, he didn’t seem to know what to say. He put an arm around Abbi shoulder, nodding to the cop in an silent agreement that he could take it from there. She pushed away from Nick and walked to the stairs entrance. Nick sighed-“Where are you going?”
Abbi pulled her sleeve over her hand and wiped the tear-“I can’t watch, besides I gotta get ready for our show.” She put her head down as she turned and walked into the stairway hall.
Nick plopped down on the lobby chair, just as Roxi walked up and looked at Nick-“Where’s Abbi? I went to her room and she didn’t answer...my mom is upstairs gathering the kids ”
Nick nodded as he looked up at her-“Yea, she knows. She can’t do anything about it because she brought cops. Abbi went up the stairs to get ready for the show.”
Roxi turned to Nick in disbelief then went upstairs to also get ready. Later on that day, Abbi was putting her make up on, when her cell phone rang, the caller ID read Home. She groaned as she picked up the phone-“Hello?”
It was Mackenzie she sounded mad-“We’re home, incase you care.”
Abbi sat down as Leslie(make up artist) finished up-“What are you talking about Kenzie?”
She heard her sniffle-“You didn’t even fight for us Abbi You just let her take us, you knew we didn’t wanna go with her but you just let her take us.”
Just then there was rustling on the other side followed by Paige’s voice-“You didn’t fight for us Abbi Why didn’t you fight for us? YOU don’t love us ”
Abbi sat there with her jaw open-“What? NO Paige I couldn’t do anything about it, Paige please of course I love you all ”
Mackenzie was back on the phone-“Mom was right, we were just in the way. That’s why you didn’t fight. You know what, we rather be with her here, than be in YOUR way pop princess.”
With that she hung up the phone leaving Abbi with her mouth still open in shock. She shook her head as she let tears crawl down her face. Leslie sighed-“Abs, please don’t cry. You’re make up won’t stay.” She smiled as she wiped a few tears-“Come on hunny, it’ll be ok, you will come up with something. I know you will.”
Abbi thought for a moment then the brightest idea popped into her head, something she would have to take care of after the show. She was stopped by a radio station to do an interview, seeing how she was in a good mood she allowed them to ask a few questions. Soon she looked at her watch ad realized that they had lost track of time and that everyone was already back at the hotel. She sighed as she called headed over to Nick’s bus, being the only one still left. Once inside she saw a box with a note on it that read: Put this dress on and meet me in our room.
She looked down and opened the box, she slightly lost her balance as the bus started moving. In the box was a short black dress, she smiled as she walked to the bedroom of the bus and began to change. Once she arrived at the hotel, she was stopped by fans for autographs and pictures, then she headed up to her room. As she opened the door, she saw a trail of roses and small candles leading to the balcony. When she arrived at the balcony door Nick stood behind her and whispered-“Close your eyes.” With out turning around or arguing she did as she was told waiting for Nick to lead her into the balcony. He took her hand and slowly walked her out side, she could feel the cool wind hit her face immediately. He softly spoke to her-“With out opening your eyes sit down in this chair.” She felt him push the chair softly to her, she smiled as she sat down. Just then she felt him sit next to her-“Ok you can open your eyes.”
She opened her eyes to reveal the balcony floor with rose petals, candles everywhere, then there was a drape hanging over the balcony so no one could see in, but they could kinda see out into the ocean. There was a small table with dinner and candles with champagne. Abbi looked at Nick and smiled-“Oh Nick it’s beautiful, but what’s the occasion?”
Nick was dressed in a white button up shirt and some khakis-“Shh, you will see in a little bit.”
He stood up and pushed play on the cd player as soft music came on-“May I have this dance?”
She looked at him with a smile as she took his hand and danced with him-“You never seem to stop surprising me Nickolas.”
He laughed as he held her close-“All of this is for me to let you know I am ready.”
She looked at him confused-“Ready? For what?”
He smiled down at her and kissed her softly, then whispered into her mouth-“I love you Abbi.”
Her eyes widened then she lunged into his lips for a passionate kiss, when she came up for air she put her forehead on his-“I love you too Nick!”
He hugged her tightly then pulled away-“Hungry?”
Chapter 45 by Tati
The next morning Abbi laid in bed in Nick’s arms, she smiled as she looked up at his peaceful sleep. There was a knock at the door, she got up and got it-“Roxi? It’s early ”
Roxi pushed her way in and smirked-“I need you to be our alibi For last night ”
Abbi closed the door behind her and followed Roxi-“What are you talking about?”
Roxi put her hands to her mouth in a sly mouth-“We kinda went to a bar last night, there were A LOT of drunk guys and they kinda started a fight over us. Press was there, cops...the she-bang. SOO if Ashley asks Me, Darcy and Allie watched movies with you.”
Abbi shook her head and laughed-“NO, sorry but Ashley knew about Nick’s surprise with me last night. BUT I will save your *** this one time.” She walked over to her bag and pulled out the three seasons of One Tree Hill-“Tell her that you came by and asked for the movie thing but I was occupied with Nick SO I gave you my OTH and let you watch them. Tell her you watched most of them while, eating some ice cream and that you fell asleep. Sound good?” Then she walked over to the fridge and grabbed a tub of ice cream-“Now go back to your room, eat half of this with the girls, put the DVD in and leave it on the episode with Pete from Fall Out Boy goes to the cabin with them. Make her believe that you guys did not go out, that you really stayed in and watched one tree hill. Now GO, I want to enjoy my morning with Nick ” She pushed her sister out of the room not letting her protest.
Nick called out from the bedroom-“ABBI Come back to bed ”
She smiled as she jogged over to the bed and jumped on him making him groan-“I’m back ”
He laughed as he rubbed his stomach where she had landed on him-“I see that What was that all about?”
Abbi laughed as she shook her head-“My sister is insane...just incase you didn’t know.”
He sat up on his elbow and looked down at her-“Did you enjoy last night?”
She was about to answer when her phone rang, she groaned as she got up-“Now what?” She walked over to her phone and picked it up-“Hello?”
It was Ashley-“Hey hun, we are gonna have a fetish meeting in an hour in my room. Ok?”
Abbi yawned-“Can’t a girl just enjoy the morning with her boyfriend?”
Ashley sighed-“Abbi...you will have time for that later ”
Abbi groaned-“UGH fine, see ya in an hour bye.” She hung up and walked back into the room where Nick was already getting up. She shook her head as she climbed on the bed and sat behind him wrapping her warms around his neck-“No, come back to bed ”
He laughed as he grabbed her hand and kissed-“I wish we could but we have way to much to do, Brian called and reminded me of our radio interview and about some meeting with Jive head guys.”
She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed-“So, you shower first or me?”
He smirked at her-“Or both.” He got up and grabbed her hand as she giggled. They closed the door to the bathroom once they were both inside.
An hour later Abbi was walking into Ashley’s room-“Ok, what is this meeting about?”
After looking around and making sure all the girls were there ok just received a very cool call and it was about you girls doing a song for the movie She’s The Man which has Amanda Bynes, and Channing Tatum. Then you girls will do a video with Amanda and Channing. So what do you say?”
All four girls sat there amazed, finally Abbi spoke-“OH MY GOD WE GET TO MEET CHANNING TATUM ”
Ashley nodded as the other three girls began to get excited-“yes, so I take that as a yes you will do the album?”
Roxi laughed as she nodded-“That’s a HELL yes Now can we go get some breakfast please I am starving ”
The girls headed down to the cafeteria, Abbi turned to Darcy-“How ya doin?”
Darcy smiled at her-“I’m good, really good actually.”
Roxi smiled-“She sure is, she’s not gonna let her break up bring her down. We are actually going out tonight again.”
Abbi clapped her hands together as Darcy nodded-“WOO, Darcy is back in the game!” The girls laughed, then heard someone clear their throat. The glanced behind them to see AJ standing there. The six of them got on the elevator, man you could cut the tension with a knife. Darcy must have been holding her breath the whole time, because when she stepped off the elevator she let out a long breath. In a hurry to get out of there, the girls walked out of the hotel and called a cab to take them to the nearest Denny’s.
Later on that day Brian called the girls over to where they were standing-“Hey girls, I want you to meet the new Head of Jive, Richard Borowski. Richard this is Fetish.”
The man looked at each girl and shook their hands-“Pleasure meeting you all. I know we will all get along and make this tour a success.” Then he looked at his watch-“You should all meet my daughter, she is studying management so I want her to stick around and help manage Fetish. Here she comes. This is my daughter Sabrina.”
A tall dark haired skinny girl walked up and smiled-“Hi guys, I’m Sabrina, I am really excited to work with you girls.”
Abbi looked at Brian and then at Sabrina and politely smiled-“It’s a pleasure meeting you, now excuse me I need to find my boyfriend.”
Richard frowned-“Boyfriend? That’s not very good for Fetish image.”
Sabrina laughed-“Ha, it’s not good for Backstreet image too.”
Her dad looked at her-“What do you mean?”
Abbi had stopped and watched them talk. Sabrina turned to her and smiled-“Well, she is dating Nick Carter, who was voted most popular Backstreet Boy. Sorry Brian.”
Brian smiled and shrugged. Richard turned to Abbi-“I don’t like this, at all. Make sure to keep out of the public eye as much as possible, we don’t want BSB to be seen with one of the Fetish girls. And I most certainly don’t want this interfering with your jobs.”
Abbi walked back over to the circle-“what do you mean you don’t want a BSB to be seen with Fetish?”
He laughed-“Don’t take offense to it hun, its nothing personal its just that Fetish have a certain...provocative image. As oppose to the nice, humble image the boys have.”
Abbi shook her head as she turned around-“Excuse me.”
Chapter 46 by Tati
Abbi walked over to Nick and looked back at Richard who stood with his daughter. She glared, Nick looked at her-“You ok babe?”
She snapped back to Nick-“Huh? Oh yea sorry babe, I was just distracted by the new Jive guy and his daughter.”
He looked over and nodded-“Um, yea it is distracting..woow.”
She turned to him and playfully pushed his head-“Shut up They said we were shouldn’t be out in public much, and make sure our relationship doesn’t interfere.”
He sat up on the table and took a bite out o his burger-“Yea? Man...”
She shook her head as she grabbed a french fry and put it in her mouth-“They are new and already in our relationship.”
Sabrina walked up-“Should you really be eating french fries? OH...you must be Nick, I’m Sabrina, new manager of Fetish. Keep in mind what I said about french fries Abs.”
Abbi glared at her as she put another french fry in her mouth-“It’s Abbi and you are assistant manager.”
Sabrina smiled at both of them and walked away. Nick turned to Abbi and shook his head-“She’s not that bad ”
Abbi frowned-“**** Nick if you like her so much, then why don’t you marry her ”
She pushed him, he laughed-“No I don’t wanna marry her I’m saving that for us ” He stopped quickly after he said that, immediately regretting his outburst. His face turned bright red as he shook his head.
She looked at him-“What did you say?”
He laughed as he tried to hid is comment-“Nothing, I didn’t say anything ”
She was about to say something when her cell phone rang-“Saved by the phone...you are lucky there is always some sort of interruption ”
He put his hands together as if to pray and looked up as he mouthed “Thank you” Then he leaned over and kissed her forehead-“I love you.” He walked away into the dressing room.
Abbi laughed as she answered the phone-“Hello? Hey Tom ”
Tom, her older brother laughed-“Hey munchkin, I have great news for you I have looked into what you asked me and I have a great idea ”
Abbi listened intensely, then nodded in agreement. Ashley walked up shortly after Abbi hung up the phone-“Hey girly, where are the rest of the girls? I have more great news for you ”
Abbi hoped off the table and dusted her pants-“No clue, but what’s up?”
Ashley smiled coyly-“Tons, but...we need to find the other girls.” They walked towards the dressing room, sure enough the other three girls were in the room. Allie was watching TV, Roxi was on the phone with Jared, and Darcy was sitting on the couch listening to her IPOD while reading a magazine. Ashley smiled-“Hey ladies, glad I found you all here. I have more great news.”
Before she could continue she was interrupted by a knock on the door-“Excuse me.” In walked Sabrina with a smirk on her face-“Hi guys, I heard Ashley had news for you and being manager of Fetish I thought I should come in and approve this news.”
Abbi crossed her arms-“ASSISTANT manager...it does not give you a right to APPROVE anything. Go on Ashley, tell us what you need to say.” She turned back to Ashley who was giving Sabrina a questioning look..
She finally turned back to the girls-“OK I received a request for you girls from the producers on One Tree Hill. They want you girls to go over there in two weeks and guest star in an episode I know how much you like One Tree Hill, I mean geez you guys stayed up and watched it last night...SOoo I said Yes Am I not the best manager or what ”
The girls jumped up and hugged Ashley-“You are most definitely the best manager in the world ”
Sabrina looked around at the happy girls-“One Tree Hill huh? I’ll think about it.”
Darcy turned to look at her and put her hands on her hips-“Who are you?”
Abbi looked at Darcy and smiled-“Sabrina this is Darcy, Allie, and Ashley our REAL manager. Girls this is our new head Dik I mean manager of Jive’s daughter Sabrina. Her daddy said since she is majoring in management then she could assist in the managing of Fetish. Don’t worry she really has NO say in what we do, she just gets to watch Ash do her thing.”
Ashley laughed and nodded-“OH ok, makes a lot of sense now ”
Sabrina looked at Abbi and walked out of the room. Abbi smirked and picked up Darcy’s Ipod-“OAR? You listen to that?”
Darcy snatched the Ipod away and nodded as she sat back on the couch placing her headphones back on. Roxy sat down-“Abs, did you talk to Tom?”
Abbi nodded and turned to Ashley with her finger up-“Which reminds me, Roxy and me are going back home in two days, we have some important business to take care of. Can you arrange that for me?”
Ashley took her pen from her ear and started jotting down notes-“Yessum but...why are you heading home? Is everything ok?”
Abbi nodded-“Yea, I promise I will explain all of it when we get back it if goes well. If not then, you will find out anyways.”
Ashley looked at her then shook her head and sighed-“Ok Abs, but you better not give me extra work by making a fool out of yourself. Then I have to cover for you ”
Abbi laughed as Sally, the make up artist walked in with her crew shooing all the girls to their chairs.
Sabrina sat in the audience talking on her cell phone-“Adrienne, I am having a blast out here with my daddy. He just assigned me to the Fetish group as manager ”
Adrienne laughed on the other end-“Wow Sabrina, sounds great Any hotties out there?”
Sabrina shook her head-“Oh Adrienne, you are always thinking of boys aren’t you? Anyways, yea I’m touring with the Backstreet Boys of course there are hotties out there.”
Adrienne paused-“I meant any single hotties Sabrina.”
Sabrina looked over to where Nick was plugging in his guitar checking the sound-“Come on Adrienne, when has that ever stopped me.”
Chapter 47 by Tati
Abbi sat on the stage putting on her equipment, she switched her mic on and turned to the techie, Drake-“Testing...can you hear me?”
The techie nodded-“Yea, do me a fave Abs, can you sing something to make sure it works?”
Abbi laughed as she turned to Drake-“It’s called soundcheck , I think the girls should sing too, when they get here.”
Drake smiled at her and winked-“Come on Abbi, one song ”
Abbi was about open her mouth when everyone walked in. She shrugged at Drake and turned to the gang-“Finally ”
Darcy glanced behind her-“Yea, well we ran into Richard and he wants us to run through the show, with the dancing.”
Abbi looked behind her and saw their dancers walking in. She groaned as she walked over to the side of the stage and put her shoes on. Richard walked to the front of the stage and sat in a chair, he crossed his arms-“Begin when ready.”
Abbi waited for the girls to get in their place then nodded to the musician. They waited for the musical intro, then behind her ear she heard-“Pst Abbi.”
Abbi recognized the voice immediately,-“What Polly Pocket?”
Sunni ignored the name calling-“Looks like you have a bit of competition.”
Without turning around Abbi whispered-“What are you talking about Sunni?”
Sunni snickered-“Up ahead, behind Richard...is your boy...and the boss’s daughter.”
Abbi looked up and saw them talk, Sabrina was laughing and brushing her hair back. Abbi shook her head-“No hun, I know Nick...I have nothing to worry about.”
Sunni laughed-“Are you sure? Because I seem to remember him coming after me.”
At that moment Abbi missed her cue and the music was stopped, Richard stood up-“Is there a reason why I was just listening to an instrumental version of your song?”
Abbi walked to the end of the stage-“JOHNNY ”
Johnny walked out from behind the curtain-“Yes Princess?” He laughed at his sarcastic remark.
Abbi crossed her arms-“I don’t think that Fetish needs back up dancers. I don’t care if she’s your DAUGHTER or whatever, I don’t want her as our back up. Leave her as back up for the boys but FETISH does not need back up dancers.”
Richard walked on stage and crossed his arm as he stood next to Johnny-“Its more professional to have back up dancers Abbi.”
Sunni smiled at Abbi and raised an eyebrow. Johnny rubbed his face-“Do you girls feel the same?”
Roxi looked around and nodded as the other girls did-“Yes Johnny, there WAY too many females on this stage at once.”
Richard shook his head-“Well I am sorry girls but the back up dancers will stay, it’s a show, we need a good one ”
Johnny looked at Richard and then at Abbi and sighed-“Ok let’s compromise. We will take the female back up dancers off your show BUT you will have male dancers come in. And not the male dancers from the Backstreet show, we will get you your own. How does that sound?”
Sunni’s jaw dropped as she turned to Johnny-“But we won’t be noticed as much if we are just put on Backstreet’s show, we have more stage time with the girls ”
Abbi laughed-“I hate to break it to ya hun, but it’s not about you. It’s about us, and frankly I love the idea.”
Johnny smiled and put his hands together-“GREAT I will have four guys brought here next week and we will start rehearsing on your days off when you film One Tree Hill. But for now, please cope with the female dancers ”
Darcy smiled as she nodded-“Will do Thanks, Johnny you are a doll ”
Abbi put her mic back on and smiled-“Let’s start from the top ”
After the show Abbi put her bags near the door and headed to her bed. Nick came back shortly-“Hey Ace, you ready for tomorrow?”
Abbi nodded as she got under the covers and sighed. Nick sat on the bed and patted her back-“What’s the matter babe?”
She looked up at him-“I think the pressure from tomorrow is crashing down on me, and to top it off...my boyfriend was flirting with big bird.”
Nick laughed hard-“Big Bird? Wait I don’t flirt ”
Abbi looked at him and raised an eyebrow-“You NOT flirt? Yea right Anyways yea big bird, have you seen Sabrina’s nose? It’s HUGE ”
Nick looked at her and shook his head-“Sabrina? Oh babe come on What are you talking about flirting?”
Abbi looked into her pillow and sighed loudly-“What ever I don’t want to talk about big bird anymore.”
Nick laughed as he bent down and kissed the top of her head-“I love you.” Then he got up and headed towards the bathroom. After Nick’s shower, they met Darcy, Roxy, Allie, and Brian in the lobby with their bags. They hoped in a long white bus and headed out to airport to catch the red eye out.
The next day Abbi got dressed up and called Tom-“Are you on your way?”
Tom sighed-“Yea, lets’ do this.”
Abbi nodded as she bit the side of her lip-“Alright I’ll meet you there. Love ya!”
Chapter 48 by Tati
The court room was not full but not empty, there were three desks set up infront of the judge’s bench. George(Abbi’s dad) was sitting at the far left, Mary(Abbi’s mom) was sitting in the far right table, leaving the middle table available. The judge walked in and sat at her spot-“OK, this is a rare case. This is the first time I have ever seen a THIRD party fighting for custody.”
George looked up at the judge-“Excuse me your honor but did you say third party?”
She nodded and looked over at the tables-“Yes but it seems they are not here yet.”
Just then the doors swung open and in came in a tall young man, with two girls with large floppy hats by his side. They walked up to their table and set down their suit case, The young man spoke-“Sorry we are late your honor, our transportation got a flat and they had to stop and fix it.”
The judge nodded-“Proceed, you have requested to allow your parents to go first?”
One of the young girls removed her hat, making Mary gasp-“Abbi? Tom?”
The other one also removed her hat and turned to George who mouthed-“Roxi?”
The parent representatives argued their points about how the children should go with them be because they had more money and because they were the parents. It seemed to be a fight between just the two of them, that is until Abbi stood up-“Your honor, we are hear for one reason and one reason only. To bring our family together again, just the children. Tom, Roxanne, and I have come up with a marvelous plan to keep the kids happy. WE deserve custody because we can take better care of them than George and Mary. Honestly, they are NEVER home, they are TOO into their jobs. OK here’s the thing, about two or three weeks ago, my siblings came to one of my shows, asking for help. It turns out that our parents did nothing but fight all the time, or work all the time. There was never anyone home anymore to watch over the little ones and they ended up having to eat fast food every day. Your honor do you have children?” The judge nodded, so Abbi continued-“And don’t you want them to be happy? Well my little brothers and sisters are NOT happy with neither George OR Mary, they were happy with us. It wasn’t until my mom came to me with the law by her side and tore that happiness away from them, leaving me helpless, that I decided to take action and try to get custody.”
George’s lawyer stood up-“OBJECTION YOUR HONOR!” The judge nodded letting her speak-“These young ladies are in a group called Fetish, they are touring will have LESS time to be with the children than George OR Mary would. How does that make it better for them.”
Abbi glanced over at her and shook her head-“For starters, they are happy wether or not we are around 24/7, they just want to be away from them! And another thing is, Tom, Wendy(His wife), Roxanne and I have come to an agreement, we will buy a house where ever this kids want and pay for it. Tom and Wendy will be with them. Wendy is expecting so she is going to be an at home mom, meaning that there will always be someone there to care for the kids WE will also pay for their education, private schools and colleges so that they may continue studying. And on top of that, we will be sending a check every week to help out with what ever they need. These children will be finally living a happy life.” Abbi turned and smiled at the front row behind the small gate at her siblings. They were all excited to see that she, in fact, was fighting for them.
The judge took her glasses off and rubbed her eyes,-“We are going to take a 30 minute recess before I come back with my decision.”
Roxi hugged Abbi-“That was great! See once again, YOU should be a lawyer!”
Tom hugged both girls-“You two are something else you know that!”
Mary walked up furiously-“What are you thinking? You can’t do this! You are not in this battle!”
Abbi crossed her arms-“This isn’t a battle mom, it’s your children! IT’s their future! We are here because we believe that WE can do this, these kids are gonna be the happiest kids ever, just you wait!” After a few minutes the judge was back, every one took their seats.
She asked the three parties to standup-“In the case of the 9 children, I hereby grant ALL custody to Thomas, Abygail, and Roxanne. Case dismissed!”
Abbi jumped up and hugged Tom and Roxi then turned and hugged the rest of the kids. They all got up and started cheering, Nick and Brian walked up and also hugged them.
Chapter 49 by Tati
Author's Notes:
These are links to the pictures of the dancers.
Derrick-http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/kmbeautifulwoman/nickzano.jpg
Duke-http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/kmbeautifulwoman/santos16iw7ob5zo.jpg
Jared-http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/kmbeautifulwoman/duke.jpg
Michael-http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/kmbeautifulwoman/jared-1.jpg
Abbi sat at the table with her laptop, letting her siblings choose a destination. They had all unanimously agreed on L.A., since they loved it so much. They would each get their own rooms, and there would even be a nursery for the baby that Tom’s wife was expecting. After they purchased the house and flew all the kids, they headed back to the airport. Once more they were about to board the red eye out to Minnesota to meet up with the rest of the groups. Abbi placed her head on her hand, and sighed, her body was finally catching up with her mind. She was exhausted, physically and mentally, she leaned back against the chair, feeling the cool metal on the back of her neck. She smirked as she realized that it is always cold in the airports. Nick walked up with a cappuccino for her-“Hey ace, you ok?”
She sat up and nodded wearily-“Yea, but I am super tired. This has been way to stressing, thank you.” She took the cup from him as he handed it to her, he then moved from the seat across from her, to the seat next to her.
Nick put his arm around her pulling her towards him, letting her put her head on his shoulder-“I know baby, but it was all worth it right?”
Abbi nodded and smiled-“Thank you Nick.”
He looked down at her with a confused look-“For what Ace?”
She took in a deep breath filling her nostrils with his cologne smell, and closed her eyes-“For being there with me through the entire process.” He smiled and kissed her forehead, listening to her breathing as is slowed down. He looked down with a smirk and saw that she had fallen asleep. He put his back against the chair slowly so that he would not disturb her. About thirty minutes later, their flight was announced, Nick called over Brian and Roxi to help carry Abbi’s things. He didn’t want to wake her, so he picked her up and walked to the airplane. The next morning Abbi woke up in the hotel room, she sat up confused-“how did I end up here?”
Nick smiled as he turned over to face her-“You fell asleep at the airport, you slept through the entire flight, then we brought you back here STILL asleep and put you in bed. You woke up every once in a while and mumbled crazy things but you were definitely exhausted.”
She looked at the clock next to her, it was 3:30, she covered her mouth-“Sorry for waking you. It’s WAY to early. Go back to sleep, I’m not very tired anymore.” He nodded as he turned around and fell back asleep. She got up and headed to the bathroom to shower. Later on that morning she was filly energized waiting for Johnny to meet up with them and introduce them to their new dancers. Abbi stood next to Darcy, with her arm around her shoulder-“So, how was this weekend with out us?”
Darcy yawned-“Boring, we sat around and did a few interviews. I, for one, most definitely missed you.” She hugged her-“Besides, being around AJ is so awkward now.”
Abbi pouted, in sincerity to her friend-“I’m sorry Darc, are you still down?”
She looked at the floor and nodded-“Yea, it hurts a little here.” She put her hand on her heart.
Abbi hugged her tightly-“AWW DARCY You are gonna make me cry ”
Roxi and Allie walked up with their cups of starbucks, Roxi took a sip-“Thanks for waiting for us guys ”
Abbi laughed at her sister’s sarcasm-“Well I knew you would take for ever and a day to get down here so me and Darcy decided to go ahead and head to the dance studio without you guys.”
Darcy nodded in agreement-“Yea, see we know you two, and you are the slowest people in the morning. Other than JOHNNY ”
He laughed as he walked in-“yea yea I know I’m late.”
The girls went over and greeted him, Allie looked around him-“So? Where are they?”
Johnny removed his sunglasses-“They are coming, geesh Allie.” Just then four completely gorgeous guys walked in, leaving all four girls with pleased looks on their faces. Johnny noticed the looks and smirked as he whispered-“I take it I did good in the picking of your guys?”
Abbi nodded as she walked up and her hand out-“HI, I’m Abbi That’s my sister Roxi, Darcy and Allie ”
One of the guys smiled and introduced the guys-“I’m Michael, this is Derrick, Jared, and that’s Duke.”
Johnny smiled-“Ok guys let’s teach the ladies the new dances, I will pair you off.”
Before he could say anything, Roxi turned to him-“Um...since when are you the dance coordinator?”
Johnny smirked-“Since Fatima is running late Now shush Ok I wan’t Michael to be with Allie, Jared to be with Roxi, Duke you shall dance with Darcy, and Derrick you are with Abbi.”
Abbi smiled and walked over to Derrick, they practiced all day and got most of the dances down, then they got ready to go to the concert that night.
After she got her make up and outfit on, Abbi sat on her computer looking at the OAR tour, she was excited because their next show was going to be in two days and in the city that Fetish would be. She wanted to surprise Darcy with tickets to the show. Allie walked in and sat down next to Abbi-“Whatcha doin?”
Abbi laughed at how much Allie sounded like a little curious girl-“I am getting Darcy tickets for the OAR concert, maybe seeing Marc Roberge will make her feel better after the whole AJ and the whore thing.”
Allie laughed-“Who? And would she feel better seeing him?”
Abbi shook her head-“Geez Allie, you don’t know Darcy very well do you? Marc is the lead singer of OAR, Darcy LOVES OAR and she absolutely loves Marc.”
After nodding her head then thinking a while, Allie’s eyebrows raised in excitement-“ABBI! Why don’t you get her backstage?”
Abbi looked at her in confusion-“How am I suppose to do that?”
Allie rolled her eyes at her friend-“Did you forget who we are? WE are Fetish...guys love us! I’ll call ARO’s people and get us in.”
Abbi shook her head-“It’s OAR, not ORA.”
Allie rolled her eyes as she got up-“Whatever.” She walked to the next room as she opened up her phone. Abbi laughed as she continued looking online for ticket prices. About 20 minutes later, Allie walked back in smiling-“All set!”
Abbi looked up at her-“What are you talking about?”
Her friend smiled cheerfully-“I worked my charm with the OAR people and they are more than happy to have us come in a meet the guys for the group! AND they are giving us front row seats!”
Abbi smiled-“Great! BUT let’s keep this our secret till the concert! I want her to be surprised.” Allie nodded and walked out. Minutes later Derrick walked in-“Hey, you busy?”
She smiled up at him, seeing that he was dressed up in their costumes-“Nope, are we performing together tonight?”
He smiled and shook his head-“No, the guys and I had to practice some dances for tonight in the past three days, so we are performing behind you. Anyways, I’m kinda nervous.”
Abbi laughed-“Aww, Derrick, it will be ok. You will do fine I promise. Besides, with me on stage, every one looks good.” She smiled cheesily at him, and playfully shoved him with her shoulder.
He laughed as he shook his head-“So, what are the boys like?”
Abbi looked at him, a tinge of curiosity struck-“The boys? As in the Backstreet Boys?”
He nodded-“Are they nice? Are they down to earth?”
Abbi bit her lip as she realized her HOT dance partner was not straight.
Chapter 50 by Tati
Abbi bit her lip as she turned to Derek,-“Well hunny, they are really A LOT like any other guy in the world. They are down to earth, they are grumpy in the morning just like anybody else.”
He smiled, he had a beautiful smile-“So is Nick, crazy like he is on stage?”
She looked at him in a curious way-“On stage?”
He blushed-“Oh, yea, you caught me, I’m a fan. I went to a few shows, I’m not like a HUGE fan but I do admire them.”
Abbi smiled as she nodded-“Cool, well I will get you some one on one time with the guys, so you can get to know them better. But right now, we need to get on stage ”
She got up and walked behind Derrick, she smiled as she took a peak at his behind, she thought to herself, ‘What a waste ’ The next day at rehearsal, Abbi was chugging her water. She breathed heavily as she put the bottle down-“Ok girls, I have some juicy gossip.” She whispered-“You will not believe what I found out yesterday.”
Roxy laughed-“Oh lord, here she goes.”
Abbi glared at her sister-“SHH Ok, so Derrick...ya know our hot dancer Derrick...is gay ”
Roxi spit SPRITE out everywhere, coughing-“Wh-What?”
Darcy’s eyes widened-“Really?”
Allie snapped her fingers in disappointment-“**** What a waste ”
Roxi finished clearing her throat-“Why are you so...subtle about this Allie?”
Allie shook her head and shrugged her shoulders-“Because, it’s not a surprise to me. It was too good to be true ”
Abbi shook her head and looked at her watch-“Oh shoot we need to go pack We head off to One Tree Hill land tonight I AM SO EXCITED ”
Darcy nodded-“Oh yea, can you imagine, WE get to be on the show are musical guests ANND I can’t believe Abbi is actually getting a part in the show.”
This time Abbi was the one to spit out water, she turned confused to her friend-“What are you talking about?”
Roxi glared at Darcy-“Well hun, they called us yesterday and asked us which one of the four could do a small role for the show. And well we all started fighting over that part, you were out with Nick or something but that’s besides the point. We figured that since you saved our butts back then with the whole “game” thing that you should be the one to get the role.”
Abbi shook her head-“No guys, come on. You know how scared I get when I am put on the spot ” The girls shrugged and got up as they walked away, leaving her there by herself. She got up and headed out to the cab that was waiting for her. Once she reached her room, she walked in and saw the script sitting on the table. She looked around-“Nick?”
After a minute he walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist, and another one in his hands drying his hair-“Hey Baby ” He walked over and kissed her softly-“Roxi brought this over to you, what is it?”
Abbi sighed as she rested her head on his bare chest-“The girls got a call yesterday from the Tree Hill people saying they were gonna need one of us to play a small role, so I was nominated.”
Nick looked down at her and smiled-“Nice. You should look through it. I’m happy for you.”
She sat down and looked through, finding some highlighted areas figuring they were her lines. She smirked after reading all the lines-“Nick I get to kiss Chad Michael Murray ”
He poked his head out of the room-“WHAT?”
She laughed as she shook her head-“I’m kidding baby But you should have seen the look on your face ” She sighed as she got up-“I need to pack, we leave tonight.”
He walked over to her and put his hand on her neck under her hair-“Really? What time?”
She pouted-“While you are at the show, we will be at the airport.” He kissed her, wrapping his arm around her waist holding her close.
Nick lead her to the bedroom-“How about you give me a parting gift.”
She shook her head-“I’m sorry babe, but I have too much to do. Promise I will make it up to you when I get back.” She held out her pinky finger-“Pinky Promise.”
He looked at her and hooked her pinky with his. She smiled and gave his a kiss as she turned around and walked out of the room. He sighed-“Pinky promise.” He grabbed his towel and headed back into the bathroom.
Later on that night Abbi had all her stuff next to the door, she held a backpack that was going to board the plane with her. She put the script into her bag and sighed. Butterflies were fluttering in her stomach, churning and twisting her insides. She bit her lip as she stood next to the door-“NICK You ready?”
He walked out and nodded as he chewed on a Dorito Chip-“Yea I’ll walk you down to the cab.” She nodded as she picked up her suitcase, he softly grabbed her arm by the elbow and turned her around kissing her passionately-“I’ll miss you.”
She smiled and hugged-“Let’s do this down stairs. K?”
He laughed and helped her with her bag opening the door. They headed down stairs to meet up with the other girls. Sabrina was sitting in the lobby, reading a magazine.
Allie looked at her and turned to Ashley-“Please don’t tell me that she is coming too.”
Having heard Allie, Sabrina got up and walked over to them-“No Allie, I am not going with you girls to the Tree Hill set. I will stay here and plan the rest of the tour for you.”
Abbi smiled-“Good, cos God knows I wouldn’t be able to stand a 3 hour plane trip with you.” She turned to Nick, and hugged him-“I love you. Be good ok?”
He laughed and hugged her back-“I love you too, and come on babe, YOU know me ”
Darcy laughed-“That’s what she is afraid of.”
Nick glared at Darcy playfully-“Thanks Darcy, lets put doubt in Abbi’s mind.”
Abbi crossed her arms and glared at Nick-“Nick, you better be good ”
He laughed as he wrapped his arms around her-“BABY Don’t listen to her She is an evil snake ”
Darcy’s eyes widened-“NICK You *** ” She pushed him playfully, then turned away.
Nick looked at Darcy who was turned away from im with her arms crossed and Abbi who was with her arms crossed was looking at him with an eyebrow raised. He shook his head and put up his hand-“This is a wall, and this is a hard place...I’m in the middle!”
Abbi laughed and kissed him-“I love you! Please behave! I’ll miss you!” She hugged him and put her face in his shoulder. Nick hugged her back whispering in her ear, then he put her stuff in the cab. After all the girls were in the car, they headed to the airport, then to North Carolina to the set of One Tree Hill.
When they arrived at the airport, there were a few fans outside waiting for the girls. The girls from Fetish were surprised the fans knew they were going to be there. After a few pictures and autographs the girls were taken to the hotel. Abbi looked at Allie and winked,-“Ok, girls we are going out.”
Darcy groaned-“Um, I really don’t feel like going anywhere I think I am skipping out tonight.”
Allie widened her eyes at Abbi-“Um, you can’t. You have to go with us, its kinda in honor of you. Make you feel better about the whole AJ thing. Just go get dressed, like we are going to a club, then we will meet up with Roxi and Abbi back here in an hour! Bye girls!” She shoved Darcy in their opened door.
Abbi laughed as she walked into their rooms-“This is going to be fun!”
Roxi put her bags down and crossed her arms-“What is going on?”
Abbi picked out her outfit then headed towards the bathroom-“We are going to an OAR concert.”
Roxi made a face of disgust-“WHAT? Why, I don’t like that music!”
Abbi looked at her sister-“Come on Rox, its not all about you, ya know! WE have backstage passes so that we could hang out with the guys, and so that Darcy could meet Marc!”
An hour later the girls were on their way downstairs to meet with a limo that the band had arranged for the girls. Abbi had blind folded Darcy, so that she wouldn’t know where they were going.
Chapter 51 by Tati
Author's Notes:
Chad Michael Murray
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


On the set outfits

AbbiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


AlliePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DarcyPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

RoxiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“OK so here’s the deal, we rare going to arrive, but Allie is going to get out first, she is going to extend her hand out to you to help you out Darcy.” Abbi smiled at Allie who nodded excitedly.
Roxi winked at the girls-“Yea, and she is going to hold your hand lead you inside.”
Darcy sighed and nodded-“This better be one hell of a surprise guys, because I am starting to feel dizzy ”
Abbi laughed hard, Roxi turned to her with a smile-“Um, yea hun. You will love it ”
As the car slowed down, Abbi sat up and tried to catch her breath from her laughter-“Phew, ok...here we go ” Allie got out, Roxi got out, then someone held their hand out for Darcy. She touched the hand and hesitated, for it was bigger and rougher than Allie’s hand. Abbi whispered in her ear-“Its ok.” Darcy nodded and took the strangers hand. The girls walked inside and followed Darcy and her mystery man. Once inside, the girls took their coats off, then helped Darcy take her off.
Roxi smiled and nodded of Allie to take her blindfold off. Darcy blinked a few times, letting her eyes adjust to the light. She gasped as she saw the person that had lead out of the limo-“Oh my Gosh Marc Roberge ”
Marc smiled and kissed her hand softly making her whole body tremble-“Hello Darcy ”
Darcy blushed, she turned to Abbi-“You did this, didn’t you?”
ABbi pretended to surprised-“Me? What would make you think that?”
Darcy hugged Abbi, then turned to Marc, he held out his arm and she took it, as he lead her to the other room. Soon after the girls were escorted to their seats in the front row, so the show would start. After the show, Marc came back around to invite the girls out for the night. Abbi yawned-“I’m actually pretty tired, so I will most definitely pass.”
Roxi smiled-“I’m up for anything ”
Allie nodded too-“Yea, I’m not tired. Lets hit them after parties up ”
Marc looked at Abbi-“You sure you wanna pass?”
Abbi nodded-“I’m pooped But thank you anyways.”
He nodded and hugged her, before letting go, he whispered in her ear-“Thank You.”
Abbi looked him confused, he just smiled and winked as he escorted the other girls to the limo and helped them in. Then he opened the door, for Abbi’s limo helping her in. As she got in the car, she picked up her phone and called Nick-“Hey there handsome...you behaving?”
He laughed on the other end of the phone-“Of course I am behaving baby Hold on.” He pretended to whisper to another girl-“You gotta go, its my girl ”
Abbi rolled her eyes and pressed a number making a loud beep noise. He laughed, she shook her head-“Well I see you are busy, I guess I will let you go.” She sat there silently, waiting for his response.
Nick finished laughing, and sighed he listened to the silence-“Abbi? Abbi? I was kidding ”
Abbi finally laughed-“Ok, I believe you You better be kidding I don’t want to have to go over there and kick your ass.”
Nick chewed on something loudly-“Damn Abbi, you have such a potty mouth ”
Abbi cracked up loudly-“OH Nick, you are one to talk Ok well I just arrived at the hotel, I’m going to shower, then get ready for bed. I will call you when I am in bed ok?”
He smirked-“Ooh...you gonna call me when you are in bed? Gonna talk dirty to me?”
Abbi scoffed and rolled her eyes-“Oh my gosh Nick, you are sick Call you later bye ” She hung up and yawned as she put her head back on the seat. She rubbed her eyes heard, listening to the jazz station the driver had put on. Soon the car stopped and the door was opened for her, she smiled politely at the driver, told him to have a goodnight and made her way into the hotel. As she told Nick, she showered, and got ready for bed. Once in bed she called her boyfriend to say goodnight. She turned the radio on the station she had been listening to in the limo, and fell asleep.
The next morning, Abbi was woken up by her wake up call. She showered got dressed and woke the other girls up. Soon they were eating breakfast and waiting for the bus to pick them up so that they can head over to the Tree Hill set. Once there, they were rushed to make up and thrown on the set:
****SCENE****
Lucas(Chad Michael Murray) [sits at the riverwalk with Peyton(Hilarie Burton)]:Man Peyton, I am so excited about the party at Tric But I’m not sure who I’m going to take tonight, I might ask Brooke to accompany me. [He laughed and sighed sadly]
Peyton [turned to Lucas after looking over at the river]:Lucas you have to just look at it this way, who do you see yourself dancing with? I mean come on Brooke? She hasn’t even returned your calls.
Lucas [Looked at Peyton and nodded]: You are absolutely right Peyton, I need to look for another date to the party tonight. I can’t just sit around a mope over Brooke.
Peyton [smiled at Lucas and perked up]:That’s the spirit, see anything you like?[She batted her eyes at him.]
Lucas [He laughed then someone caught his eye behind her.]: Yea, actually I do see someone I like. [He gave her a small hug] Thanks for the advice Peyton See ya tonight [He ran off towards the small ice cream cart, where a short brunette took an ice cream cone from the vendor] Let me get that Joe
Abbi [Smirked and raised an eyebrow at Lucas]:Wow $3, you are a big balla
Lucas [blushed and smiled]:I figured I could start with 3 dollars and end up with an invitation to a party tonight. I’m Lucas by the way.
Abbi [Walked next to him along the riverwalk]: Well Lucas, we’ll just see how it goes, and then we can talk about the party tonight.
Lucas [ran a hand through his hair]:Well we could start with your name...you do have one don’t you?
Abbi [laughed and nodded]: Yes I do have a name, Abigayle.
[They walked down the riverwalk and talked about tons of things. Lucas ended up talking about Brooke and Peyton. Abbi talked about school, and a few other things. Soon they were flirting and laughing. They ended up at the River side court, around 6 just as the sun was setting behind them.]
Lucas [turned to her and put a strand of hair behind her ear, softly caressing her face]: You know you have the most intense brown eyes I’ve ever see?
Abbi [blushing softly, but not moving away from his crasp] Thank you.
Lucas [He sat there silently looking at her, then he leaned in and softly kissed her] Wow...I’m sorry.
Abbi [after kissing him back, she bit her lip softly] So, about that party.

****END SCENE****
After the director shouted “CUT ” Abbi looked down at the picnic table they sat at-“I don’t think that kiss was in the script.”
Chad smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder-“Um, actually yea they added it at the last minute. Did they forget to tell you? If so you did a great job ad-libbing.”
She laughed and turned to her friends that were giving her the thumbs up. Darcy walked up-“Hey Chad.”
He hugged her tightly-“Darcy How have you been?” The two of them walked away talking and laughing.
Abbi turned to Roxi and raised an eyebrow-“What was that?”
Roxi laughed-“Don’t you remember that they met at some party a while ago?”
Allie nodded-“Yea they hit it off back then too ”
After heading back to get a wardrobe change, the girls were sitting on the stage of Tric waiting for the rest of the cast to be ready. Abbi smiled at Darcy-“So how was hanging out with Marc last night?”
Allie smirked at Darcy-“Funny story, tell her Darcy...tell Abs how you disappeared with Marc ”
Abbi’s eyes widened-“You what? Go Darcy ”
Darcy put her head in her hands, covering her blushing face-“I had a blast last night, lets just leave it at that. Thank you Abbi ” She hugged her friend.
Abbi smiled and looked up-“So Darcy, you have two potential love interests now?”
Darcy looked at her confused-“No, just Marc...AJ is no longer a love interest.”
Abbi shrugged-“I don’t know hunny, I could swear that Chad is most definitely crushing you.”
Roxi took a bite of her celery-“Yep, most definitely crushing on Darcy.”
Allie stole a carrot from Roxi’s veggi bowl-“I don’t know, couldn’t he be staring at any one of us? I mean it could be Abbi...they did do a kissing scene ”
Abbi rolled her eyes at Allie-“No, Allie He knows that I have a boyfriend, besides I saw him point to Darc ”
Just then there was a loud crack of thunder, making the floor rumble a little, then darkness. The power had gone out, and the very weak emergency lights turned on. The director groaned-“OK, weather channel announced a thunder storm for a couple hours, it’s pretty big so we will have to put off filming till tomorrow morning ”
A writer flew out of her chair-“PERFECT I have just changed the script I want you guys to look at it, let me know what you think, then maybe we could run through it If it doesn’t work, then we will throw it out and work on the old one. The only thing is that it will need one more day of filming with the girls from Fetish ” She walked over and handed them all a script, letting them go through it and read the lines.
Darcy smirked and looked at Abbi-“Damn, Abs Look at page 10 ”
Chapter 52 by Tati
Author's Notes:
Nick Pic

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Girls performing at Tirc

AbbiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


AlliePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


DarcyPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


RoxiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Abbi went to her hotel room after rehearsals, and called Nick-“Hello?”
Nick laid in bed watching TV-“Hey baby So I have this whole great date planned for tomorrow when I pick you up from the airport ”
Abbi sighed and bit the inside of her cheek-“Um, babe...I have bad news. Turns out, the writers added more scenes for us, and we will be filming a day extra...not to mention we got rained out yesterday so technically that is two days more that we are staying. Sorry babe, but I will definitely make it up to you when I get back.”
Nick groaned-“You have got to be kidding me, Abbi I’m sooo frustrated it’s not even funny ”
Abbi snickered-“I’m sorry babe, but um...I wanted to talk to you about this new scene they added for us.” After an hour of talking to Nick, and convincing him that it was ok for her to do this scene, she fell asleep to the sound of the rain pounding on her window.
Nick put the phone down, grabbed his jacket and headed downstairs. AJ was in the lobby when Nick arrived-“Yo, man what are you up to? Goin out?”
Nick sighed-“I need to get out, I am frustrated in that way, ya know? I need to go out and get a drink, to take my mind off Abbi.”
AJ laughed-“Right because going off and getting drunk, is a GREAT idea.”
Nick rolled his eyes-“I’m going to a bar, for a FEW drinks...not a club.”
Just then Sabrina walked up-“Hey guys, what’s up?” Both guys smiled and nodded, she continued-“So Nick, going out? Or just getting back?”
Nick laughed-“I’m going out, I’m going out of my mind in there without Abbi ”
Sabrina nodded-“I know what you mean, with girls out of town I am so bored ”
Raquel(Sunny’s friend) walked by-“Sabrina, you are bored even the girls are in town. Y’all don’t hang out.” She smirked as she walked away from the three standing there.
Nick snickered-“I’m sorry Sabrina but she has a point.”
She crossed her arms and shook her head-“Either way, I am bored do you mind if I tag along?”
Nick thought for a moment, ignoring the looks he was getting from AJ-“Um, no I don’t mind, you can keep me from doing something stupid.”
She perked up and smiled-“Cool, thanks. Shall we?”
AJ glared at Nick spoke through tightened teeth-“Nick can I talk to you?”
Nick turned to Sabrina-“Uh, why don’t you go get our ride, and I’ll meet you out there?”
She nodded as she walked away. AJ grabbed Nick’s arm-“What the hell are you thinking? Sabrina? To get drunk with you?”
Nick groaned-“Come on AJ, I’m not stupid, I might as well be going alone, she is NOT attractive Beside, if girls see me with her, they won’t come tempt me. Come on AJ, have a little faith in me.”

****Scene****
(Lucas stood with Nathan at his side, both men looking around.) Nathan (laughed):-“Tell me again, why you didn’t just pick this mystery girl up?”
Lucas (shook his head)-“I told her I would pick her up but she insisted on meeting me up here.”
Hailey (walked up handing her husband Nathan a cup)-“I think you got stood up Lucas.”
Brooke (laughed as she walks by)-“Haha, serves you right. Oh, I’ll be back I have to introduce the group that is performing.” She walked over to the stage.
Peyton (walked up sipping her drink)-“So where’s your girl?”
Hailey (smiled)-“Apparently he got stood up. Let’s just enjoy the night, ohh and Fetish!”
Before Nathan could ask who Fetish was, Brooke ( on the mic)-“What’s up Tree Hill! Yea we have a real treat for you guys, here for you tonight is the one and only Fetish!” The crowd cheered and the curtain opened.
[Roxi]
She’s gonna pack her bags
She’s gonna find her way
[Darcy]
She’s gonna get right out of this
She don’t want New York
[Allie]
She don’t want L.A.
She’s gonna find that special kiss
[Abbi]
She don’t want no sleep
She don’t want no high
Oh, like peaches ‘n’ cream
She’s gonna wish on stars and touch the sky
Ah, you know what I mean
[Lucas (looked up at the stage in awe, he turns to Nathan): “There she is, that’s Abbi.”
Nathan (Shakes his head):”No way you went out with Abbi from Fetish today.”
Peyton (turns to the stage and her eyes get wide): “Oh my lanta it is her.”
Hailey(turns in shock): “Wait, you saw her Peyton?”
Lucas (smiles at Peyton who was proving he was not making it up): “Oh I love you Peyton! Wooh I can’t for you guys to meet her!”
Nathan (Shakes his head): “Man, I still don’t believe you!” ]
[All]
She wants a good time
No need to rewind
She needs to really really find what she wants
She lands on both feet
Won’t take a back seat
There’s a brave new girl
And she’s comin’ out tonight

She’s gonna step outside
Uncover her eyes
Who knew she could feel so alive
Her M.O.’s changed
She don’t wanna behave
Ain’t it good to be a brave girl tonight
[Roxi]
Tonight, it’s alright
A brave girl tonight
[Abbi walked down the steps and headed towards Lucas, he smiled at his friends as she winked at him. She leaned against him, facing away from him as she danced with him. Then she headed back up the stairs]
So she met this man
He was kinda rough
He said, girl, whatcha lookin’ for
[Roxi]
She said, I don’t knowI go with the flow
He said, let’s get on the floor
[Allie]
He said, you look real cute with yo jeans
And your pink little baby tee
[Darcy]
Let’s get a room, girl
Come and ride with me
[All]
She wants a good time
No need to rewind
She needs to really really find what she wants
She lands on both feet
Won’t take a back seat
There’s a brave new girl
And she’s coming out tonight

She’s gonna step outside
Uncover her eyes
Who knew she could feel so alive
Her M.O.’s changed
She don’t wanna behave
Ain’t it good to be a brave girl tonight

Tonight, it’s alright
A brave girl tonight
Tonight, it’s alright
A brave new girl tonight

_keep on

She’s gonna step outside
Uncover her eyes
Who knew she could feel so alive
Her M.O.’s changed
She don’t wanna behave
Ain’t it good to be a brave girl tonight
Tonight it’s alright
A brave girl tonight
[Allie]
Tonight, it’s alright
[Darcy]
A brave girl tonight
[Roxi]


A brave girl tonight
[Abbi winked at lucas]
A brave girl tonight

The girls bowed and said Thank you.
Abbi [walked up to Lucas and flashed him a smile]: “Hi. So what’d you think?”
Lucas [wraps his arms around her waist]: “You guys were amazing. I really do wish you had told me you were going to be performing.”
Abbi [smiled and then pouted]: “I really liked the way you were talking to me, I didn’t want to spoil it by telling you.”
Nathan [clearing his throat loudly]: “I hate to interrupt but how about you introduce us?”
Lucas [smiled]: “Uh, yea Abbi this is Nathan, his wife Hailey, Peyton, and Brooke, guys this is Abbi.”
Abbi [smiling at all of them]: “My pleasure.”
[Later on that night, in a passionate kiss, Abbi and Lucas push through the door. He closed the door then went right back to kissing her, helping her remove her shirt. They landed on the bed and continued kissing.]
[The next scene starts with Nathan, Hailey, Peyton, and Brooke walking into Lucas’s house.]
Hailey [looking around]: “Lucas? We are here to sing happy birthday!”
Peyton [takes a few steps toward his room, stops when she hears the shower running]: “He must be in the shower! Come on, let’s go sit in his bed, we’ll surprise him.”
Nathan [laughed and rolled his eyes]: “Yea, lets go see Lucas naked.”
Brooke [smirked]: “Been there, done that.”
Hailey [Eye’s widened and hit Brooke on the arm]: “Brooke!”
Peyton [Shook her head at Brooke as she put the cake down on the counter, then they headed into Lucas’s room. They heard the shower cut off so they hurried.]: “Hurry!”
[Peyton walked to the door and opened it, she gasped as did the others after walking in behind her. Lucas sat on the bed, not wearing a shirt with the sheets pulled over his waist.]
Peyton [looked at him confused]: “Lucas! If you’re here...then who’s in the.”
Abbi [walked out in a towel, with her hair dripping water.]: “Lucas, do you have a shirt I could borrow?” [Spots his friends and stops] : “Oh, geez. Hi guys!”
[After shooing his friends out, Lucas gave Abbi a shirt and walked her outside]
Lucas [puts his hands on her neck and kisses her]: “So what now?”
Abbi [Holds on to his arms and looks into his eyes]: “We do the acoustic show at Karen’s Café, then we get on a plane back to New York. This is it for us Lucas, I wish it wasn’t but it is.”
Lucas [Sighs and kisses her again]: “I had an amazing time last night you know?”
Abbi [smiled]: “So did I. Thank you. Don’t forget me?” [He smiled and shook his head as he opened the car door for her]: “Happy Birthday Lucas Scott!” [He kissed her once more and put her in the cab]
***End Scene***

Meanwhile, Nick banged on AJ’s door-“AJ open up! I f***ed up AJ!”
Aj opened the door rubbing his eyes-“Nick, what are you talking about? What time is it?”
Nick grabbed AJ’s shoulder’s with tears welling up in his eyes-“I messed up bad AJ! What am I going to do? I-I-Oh how could I be so stupid! I should have listened to you!”
AJ narrowed his eyes-“For Goodness sake Nick what did you do?”
Nick put his face in his hands-“I slept with Sabrina!”
Sunny stood at her door, with it cracked open. She listened to AJ and Nick, she gasped and covered her mouth at the interesting facts she had just heard.
Chapter 53 by Tati
Author's Notes:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Outfits for the Club

Abbi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Allie
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Darcy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Roxi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Darcy laid in the bed with her head hanging off the end of the bed, Abbi laid next to her with her head also hanging off the bed. Darcy sighed-“Ok so it’s our last night in North Carolina, we need to go out.”
Abbi laughed-“We do need to go out. How are you feeling...ya know with the whole AJ thing?”
Darcy smiled-“I’m good, the whole AJ thing was a fling, it’s not like I loved the guy ” She smiled and nodded, reassuring herself that what she was saying was the truth, she never really loved AJ, she was just hurt by his betrayal. Just then her phone rang,-“Hello? Marc...hey, its funny because me and Abbi were just talking about doing something our last night here...Um sure, that sounds fun Pick us up around 8:30, awesome bye ”
Abbi looked at Darcy with a questioning look-“What was that about? Marc was it?”
Darcy smiled as she sat up-“Yes it was Marc, and he said that he wants to take the four of us out to a VIP club to enjoy our last night here. I told him yes so PLEASE don’t back out.” She pouted and put her hands together.
Abbi rolled her eyes and sat up too, and put her hand to her head-“Woah, I got up to fast, anyways of course I’m not backing out. Of course I will go tonight, call the other girls and tell them. I’m going to shower.”
Later on that night, the girls were at the VIP bar drinking. Darcy was talking to Marc quietly an laughing softly while the other girls just watched and pretend to gag. Roxi downed a shot-“I need a man.”
Abbi raised her glass to that and downed her shot-“I miss my man.”
Allie looked around and smirked she too down her shot and got up-“I found a man, lata ladies ” She walked off toward a ridiculously gorgeous man.
Roxi groaned as she got up and turned away she ran into a guy-“OH man, I’m sorry sir...Chad?”
Abbi turned towards Roxi and saw that she was talking to Chad Michael Murray, she got up-“hey Chad, what are you doing here?”
Chad smiled and looked around-“The cast and I are here to let out some stress while we party ”
Allie walked up with her stud-“Hey look its Chad Girls you all remember Jared Leto?”
Abbi’s eyes widened-“OH Jared How are you?”
He smiled, and nodded to the girls-“Hey ladies, I am doing great. How crazy is it that I run into you guys here?”
Abbi smirked at Allie-“Yea, craziness you running into us. Um, Jared this is Chad Michael Murray, Chad this is Jared. Now excuse me, I need another drink.” She walked away, leaving Allie with Jared, Darcy with Marc, and Roxi with Chad. She walked to the bar and ordered a apple martini.
He watches from the other side of the room, she is so beautiful. Her hair glistened in the red light she was standing under. Her smile was outstanding, the happiness in her eyes, or maybe it was the alcohol in her body that made her irresistible. He watched the bead of sweat trickle down her forehead, slowly making its way down to her neck, finally noticing it she wiped it away with her small hand. Oh how we would love to make her sweat, then bleed.
Abbi looked at her watch and yawned, she was tired as she sat in the VIP booth with James Lafferty (Nathan from One Tree Hill). She leaned her head on his shoulder, he laughed and also yawned. Being the youngest of the bunch, he wasn’t that much into partying.
James looked at his watch-“I’ll tell ya what Abs, how about you and me take a cab back to our places. I’ll ride with you to your hotel and then head to my apartment from there? Sound good?”
Abbi looked up at him and nodded with another yawn-“My hero.” They got up and let everyone else know as they walked out the door. The ride to the hotel was short, since the club was nearby, James opened the door and let her out, giving her a warm hug and then going on his own way.
The next morning the girls got up, with hang overs and headed to the airport. Three hours later, the girls were being picked up by their limo. Abbi smiled as Jensen, their driver for everything bus or limo, put their bags in the trunk said “Thank you Driver” in her best Karen from Will & Grace voice. Roxi laughed and yawned as she got in the car, Darcy smiled and continued playing with her phone. Abbi turned to her-“Darcy, who are you talking to? You are all smiles!”
Allie turned to her and nodded-“That’s true Darcy!!”
Darcy blushed but quickly pointed at Allie-“She stayed with Jared last night!”
Abbi’s jaw dropped and she turned to Allie-“You what?”
Allie shook her head-“Hell no you are not turning this onto me! Darcy made out with Marc last night and invited him over to our hotel room!”
Darcy covered her face with her hands, as her cell phone vibrated in her lap. Abbi’s jaw dropped again and then she grabbed the cell phone and read the text : CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK. LOVE MARC. Abbi squealed-“DARCY!!! You and Marc??? That is sooo cute!! OOOH and I set it up!”
Darcy rolled her eyes and snatched the phone from her hands-“Now that we know about me and Marc, and I do owe you a thanks! We need to focus on our schedule for next week.”
Abbi shook her head-“No, we will deal with that when we get back with Ashley! So Darcy stayed with Marc, and Allie got down with Hottie Jared Leto, now turns out Roxi slept with Chad! Wait...did you because that is totally unfair! I got stuck with Baby James taking be back!”
Roxi smirked-“I’m not one to kiss and tell!”
All the girls squealed loudly, Jensen laughed-“Woah ladies! As exciting as you evening sounds, you are ear piercing. Oh here’s something you would like, I wanna hear you get into it!” He turned up the radio as Everybody came on the radio by the boys.
Roxi pretended to hold a microphone as she sang Brian’s part, Abbi picked up where she left off singing Nick’s part. When it came to AJ’s part, everyone turned to Darcy, she shook her head-“Uh-uh NO! I am not singing that ba-”
Allie cute her off singing his part loudly. Abbi clapped-“Woo! Listen to you! WOO!”
When they arrived, Jensen helped them bring their bags down. As Abbi walked in the lobby Sunni walked up to her-“Oh, good thing your back Abs! Your boy has been spending an awful lot of time with Sabrina. Just thought I would let you know, bye Sweetheart.” She blew a kiss at her as she walked away towards the double doors.
Abbi watched her leave frowing, then she was startled with overwhelming arms from behind. Immediately recognizing the arms Abbi turned around to face Nick, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He held her tightly as he kissed her back, almost as if he was needy. She pulled away and looked at him-“Oh Nick, I missed you so much! You miss me?”
He looked at her and laughed kissing her forehead as he hugged her-“Abbi, of course I missed you! Why do you have to ask?”
Abbi looked down at her hands-“Um, well Sunni said that you have been spending time with Sabrina while I was gone.”
His heart dropped, as the events of that night came crashing back into his head. He shook head as he hugged her-“Come on Ace why would I have to hang out with her, we aren’t even friends! You know Sunni is always trying to bring you down!”
Abbi laughed then shook her head as if shaking off the idea, then she smirked at Nick and kissed his neck-“Let’s go upstairs, we have a lot of catching up to do.”
Nick bit back the urge, only to have it crushed by the guilt. He closed his eyes and pulled her arms away from his neck-“OH dammit, I wish I could baby but I just remembered I have this lunch thing with Chris. Super important, he’s trying to make it in the music business, gees!”
She looked at him surprised-“Can’t you reschedule?”
He shook his head and kissed her hand-“I wish I could baby but I can’t, he is only available today. I’ll see you later.” With that he took off towards the parking lot and hauled a cab.
Abbi stood there with her mouth open, confused...did her boyfriend just deny her getting some?
Ashley walked up-“Was that Nick running off? I would have thought he would sweep you upstairs and do it till the night-”
Abbi cut her off-“Ok Ash, you have got to lay off the love novels. And yea that was Nick, he just left...something about meeting with Chris! But...he was acting weird.”
AJ walked up to the girls-“Hey you’re back! Welcome back! Let me help you take your bags up.”
Abbi turned to AJ and crossed her arms-“Do you know what’s going on with Nick?”
AJ turned to her and quickly shook his head-“Me? Psh no! There’s nothing wrong with Nick. Why would you say that? No Nick it normal Nick. Um I gotta go.” He took off jogging towards the entrance of the hotel.
Abbi’s shoulder’s slumped, then she put her hands on her hips-“I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO HELP ME WITH MY BAGS? AJ!!!”
He watched her, she didn’t know it but he watched her. Every movement, every blink, every breath she did made him want her more and more. There she was a mere 5 feet away from him, talking to her friend, she seemed distraught over something. He watched her, she sighed, oh how he wanted to be the breath that came out of her pink lips. He wanted her, and he wasn’t sure how long he could wait
Chapter 54 by Tati
Author's Notes:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


On Stage

Abbi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Allie
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Darcy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Roxi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The next morning Abbi woke up in an empty bed, Nick wasn’t there, which made her wonder, did he even show up to bed last night? She sat up, stretched, got up and headed to the shower. After her shower and getting dressed, she picked up her phone to call Nick. Before she could dial, there was a knock at the door, closed her phone and opened the door. It was the room service guy, he was pushing a cart with fruit, pancakes, french toast, waffles, Milk, Chocolate milk, coffee, orange juice, and cereal on it. He smiled as she tipped him and closed the door. There was a small note in the middle of the cart: “Hey Babe, Sorry I had to leave early, I had a meeting with Johnny with the band, then a radio interview. I didn’t know what you would be in the mood for so I ordered everything. Enjoy, Nick.” She sighed as she tossed the card back on the cart and called the girls, letting them know there was a lot of food here and she wasn’t going to eat it at all. She sat on the bed eating some grapes, and shaking her head-“I have NO idea what is going on with Nick. It’s like he doesn’t even care I’m home I hardly got to see him yesterday, he is going to be super busy today. I probably won’t see him till the show, IF I see him there at all. Geez, he doesn’t even know that we head out in four days to shoot the video for She’s The Man ”
Darcy was playing with her phone, picking apart the pancakes-“Did you see I got a new phone? A sidekick 3 It’s much easier to talk to Marc, who by the way is done with his tour and might join me.”
Abbi turned to her in amazement-“Darcy, you have not heard a word I said Some friend you are, I’m in a crisis here ”
Allie nodded as she ate her cereal-“She’s right Darcy, Nick is acting weird, it’s crazy.”
Roxi nodded, she had finished the toast and was stealing grapes from Abbi’s container-“Ok, so we need to figure something out for Abs...but what?”
As Abbi predicted, she barely saw Nick at the show. He was running by her and she called out his name. He stopped and ran back-“Hey babe, I’m sorry I didn’t even see you. I am in a hurry to make up.” He kissed her quickly, not lingering-“OH, I won’t be riding on my bus today, I challenged Brian to some FIFA 07 (Soccer) on the XBOX 360 Ah gotta go ” He gave her a peck on the cheek and ran off.
She watched him run off and looked down-“Love you too.” She spoke so quietly that she could barely hear herself. She went to her dressing room to get make up then headed onstage. She smiled and looked out at the stadium filled with fans-“WHAT’S UP LADIES ” She paused so she could hear them cheer-“Man I missed this whole performing thing Didn’t you Roxi?”
Roxi nodded and walked over next to her sister-“MMHMM I sure did. In case you all didn’t know, we have been away from the tour, the past four days ”
Darcy hopped over-“Ye-yea See, we landed a role on ONE TREE HILL y’all Woow ”
Allie walked over to the side of the stage, facing those who were there-“YEP AND we have more great news Fetish has their own WEBSITE NOW ” The fans cheered loudly, Allie nodded-“Yes, that address is Fetish.net(Not real) You can check out latest news, bios, and upcoming events. You can also see when our One Tree Hill episode is airing ”
Abbi smiled at Allie then turned again to the crowd-“OH and there is one more thing, we also have a FANCLUB So make sure to check all that out ya hear? Now let’s get back to the music ”
They finished up their sets, Abbi headed onto her bus, they were going to go straight to the next city. Derrick walked up-“Hey Kiddo, what’s wrong?”
Abbi looked up at him-“What are you talking about Derrick? I’m fine hun.”
He nodded and looked at her-“You say that, but your eyes say different.”
She looked at him, puzzled, shaking her head she reached over and gave him a hug-“Nothing’s wrong, I’m just tired.”
She got up and went to her bunk, she wasn’t just tired. She was upset, because usually she rides with Nick, but since she felt so distant from him, she decided to ride in their own bus. She figured since he wasn’t going to be there, then there was no point. Her cell phone rang she looked at the caller ID, it read Nick. She groaned as she answered-“Hello?”
He sounded like he was talking while moving around, probably trying to balance the phone and the controller-“Hey baby, I went to my bus to get something and I noticed you weren’t there, where are you?”
She rolled her eyes and shook her head-“Yea I figured what’s the point in being there if you won’t be there. I might as well hang out with my girls here.”
He got quiet-“Oh, well that makes sense, I don’t want you to get bored.”
She sighed-“Alright well I’ll see ya tomorrow bye.” She hung up with out even letting him say bye. She threw her phone against her pillow, she was frustrated.
Derrick cleared his throat loudly-“Now what did your phone do to you?”
She turned to look at him and smiled sheepishly-“I’m mad at Nick.” She moved over and patted her bunk, as he smiled and climbed in. She told him how she had been feeling and he listened intently.
He sighed-“You gotta cut him a little slack hun, maybe he has a lot on his mind ”
She pouted-“Yea well if he does, I want him to talk to me about it. I’m his girlfriend.”
He wrapped his arms around her and shook his head-“When my boyfriends do that to me, I get their attention the hard way. I’ll help you with that tomorrow, for now just rest.”
She snuggled into his chest as he rubbed her back, she felt so comfortable in his arms. Too bad he’s gay, she smiled to herself. She sighed and fell asleep.
Chapter 55 by Tati
Author's Notes:
This is Ryan
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Landon
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The next morning they arrived in the next town, she woke up in Derricks arms, she smirked as she climbed over him to get out of bed. She stopped and her jaw dropped, was she feeling something underneath...maybe he’s not completely gay. She tried not to giggle loudly, as she got out of bed. After going to the restroom, and grabbing her bag she went up to Derrick who was now up-“Morning Sleepy.”
He smiled as he stretched-“Hey hun, I’m sorry I fell asleep in your bed.”
She shook her head-“Don’t be, it was comforting. Thank you for last night.”
Roxi came up from behind-“Ooh? Did some one get a booty call?”
Abbi eyes got wide, and her face got red-“NO, Derrick was being there for me...to listen to me and what not.”
Derrick nodded-“Then since I listened to her, I made her pay me back in a booty call. Sorry Abs, she needs to know.” He laughed as she punched him on the arm.
Just then Nick walked on the bus-“Booty Call huh?”
Abbi spun around to face him, confused-“Um, Nick..no we were just playing.”
He laughed and shook his head as he picked up her suitcase-“I know babe, come on, I came to help you with your luggage.”
She nodded and grabbed her backpack and purse-“See you laters ” She felt excited, he was paying attention to her. She walked next to him, he reached over and held her hand. She smiled-“So how did your tournament go? Did ya win?”
He smirked at her-“Come on, what do you think? OF course I won ”
She laughed, they stopped to sign some autographs, she play shoved him-“I bet you I could beat you ”
One of the fans she was signing for raised her eyebrow-“Uh OH Nick, sounds like you have a challenge.”
Nick smirked and looked over at Abbi with a side glance-“Oh yea? I’ll tell ya what tomorrow, during our free time, its on.”
Abbi nodded and winked at her supporting fan-“Alright, can’t wait ”
They finished up and headed up to their room, strangely enough it was quiet. Once her stuff was down, she laid down on the bed. He sat next to her and watched her, she was beautiful, he wanted to hold her and be with her and yet he felt the urge to run away from her. He got up and grabbed his coat.
She sat up on her elbows-“Where are you going?”
He stopped and put his glasses on-“I have a few interviews and meet and greets with the fans. I won’t be back here till tonight after the show.” The glasses hid his pain, but didn’t do so well in hiding hers. She nodded and laid face down on the bed, her head on her hands. She was silent, he sighed and went over to her and kissed her head.
Without lifting her head she spoke to him-“Just be sure you DO come here after the show. We need to talk.”
He left the room without a word, just a silent nod. When she heard the door shut, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She got up about ten minutes later to go shopping with Derrick. When she got back she was holding tons of bags, and one little one. Darcy was waiting for the rest of the girls so that they could head to the arena, she glanced at Abbi’s bags-“What’d you get?”
Abbi held the small bag-“Shopping for an outfit for tonight.”
Allie walked up and looked at the bag-“That’s a small bag.”
She smirked and turned a little pink-“It’s a small outfit.”
Roxi’s jaw dropped and she shook her head-“What’s the outfit for?”
Derrick smirked-“Well I thought her a few things on how to catch a guys attention.”
Darcy shook her head-“You’ve made her a skeeze ”
He laughed and shook his head-“NO She was already one ”
Abbi played shocked and pushed him-“Shut up Come with me to put these up?”
Just as they were about to walk away, a man walked up to them, tall, handsome, and in his mid 30's-“Fetish? Hi ladies my name is Landon, I have just been hired to be the new stage manager for your tour. So I wanted to come over here and introduce myself.”
The girls and Derrick, all smiled at the tall man who was incredibly good looking. Derrick smirked and stuck out his hand-“I’m Derrick, their dancer.”
Landon smiled and shook his hand, then turned to the rest of the girls waiting for them to introduce themselves. Abbi was the first to stick her hand out-“I’m Abbi.” She shook his hand, then watched the other girls introduce themselves but didn’t really listen to anything anyone was saying. She realized she was staring at Landon, and quickly turned away, unfortunately he had caught her and smirked. She turned around and put her head in Derrick’s shoulder-“Dammit ” Abbi grabbed Derrick’s hand-“Come on guys, we need to head to the show. See ya there Landon.” He nodded and laughed as he watched them walk away.
Roxi was the first one to break the silence in the limo-“OH MY GOSH That man has got to be the most gorgeous man I have ever seen ”
Derrick nodded-“Wow yea, did you see those arms?”
Abbi was nodding, she bit the side of her lip-“Woo, what I wouldn’t do to that man ”
When they arrived at the arena, another young man walked up to them. He was also very good looking-“Hi ladies, and um...guy.”
Derrick smiled and said-“Hello.”
The guy smiled-“I am Ryan Adams, I am the choreographer for Fetish, which I would assume is you four?”
Allie smiled-“New choreographer? I’m Allie.”
Abbi was astonished after they all introduced themselves to the new guy-“Wow, two hotties in one day. I am sooo excited to be on this tour ”
Darcy nodded her head as they walked into their dressing room-“I swear if we meet one more guy, I am going to have to...”
Abbi laughed-“Take a cold shower ”
Darcy was shocked-“Abbi ”
Abbi groaned-“What...can you blame me?”
Derrick who was on her other side hugged her-“Aww hunny it’ll be ok, you’ll get some sooner or later. IF not from Nick, from Ryan or Landon ”
Abbi grinned as she pictured it, then shook her head-“See ya in a bit hun ” She kissed his cheek and walked into her dressing room.
After the show, Allie walked over to Brian’s room and knocked-“Brian? I need to talk to you.”
He opened his door-“Allie what’s wrong? Everything alright, it’s 1:20 in the morning.”
Allie bit her lip-“Crap, were you sleeping?”
He shook his head as he let her in-“No, me and Nick were just playing some video games.”
She looked at the living room where Nick was sitting on the couch playing a game-“NICK? Didn’t you have something to do after the show? Like go talk to Abbi??”
He nodded-“Yea, I’ve been kinda dreading it, I think she’s mad at me so I figured it would be a long lecture.”
Allie put her face in her hands-“GOD NICK Go over there RIGHT NOW ”
He got up and looked at her confused-“But?”
She shook her head and opened the door for him-“GO ”
He walked out of the room and headed to his. He walked in, and set the key and his coat on the table. He stood infront of the bedroom he took a deep breath then opened the door. The scent of vanilla and roses filled his nostrils the minute her opened the door. His stomach dropped as he looked around, the candles which were once bright and big were now sitting with there with the wax melted and the flame dim. There were rose pedals on the floor, and along the dressers around the candles. There she was, laying on the bed face down, in one of his button up shirts asleep. He felt horrible, he removed her styled hair our of her face. She opened her eyes wearily, as she sat up-“Hey, what time is it?”
He was kneeling on the side of the bed-“I’m so sorry baby, it’s 1:30.”
She looked at him, then looked over at the clock on the bed stand, she shook her head-“You’re late.”
He grabbed her hands-“I’m so sorry Abbi I thought you wanted to talk, so I figured you wouldn’t mind if we did some meet and greets with the fans, I lost track of time. I’m so sorry ” Lies, Nick’s heart crumpled up with every lie he told her.
She looked sad, her eyes showed her emotions better than anything else-“Geez Nick. All I wanted was for you to spend a little alone time with me. I just wanted you to pay attention to me, I wanted to catch your eye. I mean seriously Nick, what is going on with us? I haven’t seen you in such a long time, I feel like I go to bed with a stranger every night. I get no affection from you What did I do?”
A tear slipped from her eye, his shoulders slumped defeatedly-“No Abbi you haven’t done anything. Its all me, I have been such a fool lately. I am so sorry Forgive me, I’m such a dumbass, I feel so stupid All this for me, and I was worried what this would be like I thought it was going to be some argument, don’t ask why I’m sorry ” He leaned over and kissed her, she looked into his eyes and kissed him back. He pulled away and smirked-“Forgive me?” She nodded, he laughed and made her stand on the bed-“Good, now stand up I wanna see what you are wearing.” She blushed a little and stood up, her make up was perfectly done, her hair was styled in curls as it was done for the show. She wore a black and light pick lacy corset, that had a garter belt that clipped onto her black nylon panty hoes that went up to half her thigh. All under his black button up shirt that she wore open. He smiled-“You look beautiful, you know that?”
She shrugged-“It got your attention didn’t it?”
He smiled and pulled her over to him holding her small waist-“Oh Ace, you don’t need to do this, I’m such an idiot I swear.” He put his hand on her chin and softly pulled her in for a kiss. Then he slid his hands down to her legs behind the knees and pulled them, bringing her down on the bed on her back,
Her eyes got wide as she fell, laughing-“Woah and ow ”
He leaned over and kissed her forehead-“I’m sorry Are you ok?” She nodded as she pulled him in and kissed him.
Chapter 56 by Tati
Author's Notes:
The Press conference outfits

Abbi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Allie
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Darcy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Roxi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Abbi woke up the next morning, with Nick at her side, he was so peaceful, she smiled and gave him a light kiss on the cheek before getting up. She was excited that last night had gone so well, after her shower, she went to the room and saw that the bed was empty, she frowned. He was gone, why is he always gone? She groaned as she got dressed and went to the kitchen, where her nose was greeted by an overwhelming aroma of pancakes. She smiled as Nick sat at the table smiling with two dome plate covers over their plates. He walked over and kissed her, then led her to the table to enjoy their breakfast before their busy day.
“5...6...7...8! Come on step, step, tap, three step turn...step...No no Abbi try again!” Ryan sat in front of the girls watching them practice the new dance he had made for them.
Abbi was having the hardest time getting the steps down-“Again? Ryan maybe we should change it!”
Ryan shook his head-“No, I can’t change it. We HAVE to perform this on Friday so that I can stay as your choreographer.”
The other girls watched as Abbi put her hands on her hips-“Friday is in five days. I am not going to get this down AND the rest of the dances by then!”
Ryan nodded his head and walked over to the stereo to start the music again-“Yes you can, you know you can, that is a bad attitude to start this with.” With that he turned around and looked at the CD player.
Abbi glared at him and shook her head, after today he was no longer as attractive as she thought he was. Once more, the music started and he ran up in front of them to start off the dance with them. The girls had it down, but Abbi kept missing up the feet. Nick walked into the dance studio-“Hey ladies, ya ready to go? The limo is here to pick you up.”
Ryan wiped his neck-“Uh, Abbi...do you mind staying a little bit longer? We really need to get this down.”
Abbi looked at him, clenching her jaw-“Sure.” Ryan walked over to the restroom, Abbi stood up and put her head in Nick’s chest-“He is KILLING me with this routine Nick!”
Nick laughed as he put his arm around her-“Aww come on ace, nothing brings you down!”
She looked up at him-“THIS is bringing me down! I can’t get it down at all!” She whined and put her face in her forehead.
“You want some cheese with that whine?” Nick snickered at his own joke, and then grabbed her shoulders-“OK listen Ace, I am going to sit here and watch you dance. Then later on before you leave for your press conference, you and I will rehearse this dance. THEN as if that wasn’t enough, when you get back I will continue helping you with this dance till Friday comes around. Sound good?”
Abbi looked into his eyes and smiled-“Thanks babe!” She kissed him, and then sighed when Ryan came back into the room. Ryan continued doing the dance with her, for about an hour or so they went over and over the steps. They later headed back into the hotel to get ready for the press conference. Nick opened the door and mimicked Ryan-“5…6…7…8…woo!”
Abbi hit his arm-“NICK! Stop it, it is annoying!”
Nick laughed hard-“Ace you got most of it down!” She raised an eyebrow, and glared at him as she walked into the bathroom with her towel. He chuckled some more to himself as he sat on the couch and turned the TV on. MTV was doing a coverage downstairs on the Fetish conference (Yea I know they don’t do that but hey it’s my story right? :-) ) He watched John talk about the girls and they mentioned BSB touring with them.
Abbi walked out of the room dressed and ready to hit the make up downstairs-“Hey the conference is in 30 minutes, you gonna watch it?”
He nodded as he opened a bag at chips-“Yea I will be there Ace.”
Abbi sat in her chair impatiently getting her eyes done. Marie shook her head-“Will you please sit still woman! I can’t do you eyes like this!”
Roxi laughed in the chair next to her-“My mom used to hit her on the head with the brush when we were younger and she would move around while getting our hair brushed.”
Abbi opened her mouth to argue but shrugged and nodded in agreement-“Yea that’s pretty much how it went.”
The girls walked out onto the platform where the four chairs were seated, each with a microphone and their name displayed in front of them. Abbi sat in Allie spot and frowned, then grabbed Allie’s name and gave it to her, snatching hers from Allie. The reporters laughed, Allie shook her head and bent down-“I don’t know why she couldn’t just take her own seat!” Once more the reporters laughed. The girls were sitting in this order, Allie, Roxi, Abbi, and Darcy.
They talked about their album, and their new singles coming out. Then one of the reporters stood up-“Ok, I know you guys are touring with the Backstreet Boys. If possible, can each one of you tell us who you’re favorite guy is and why.”
Darcy frowned, then smiled-“Sure…let’s talk about the guys. I guess I will start off with my favorite. I love Brian and Kevin; they are tons of fun to hang out with, especially together. So yea I would definitely say that they are my favorite guys.”
Abbi nodded and got close to mic-“Well, my favorite BSB is the tall blonde one. Yea you know the goofy and crazy one! For the obvious reasons, Nick is my favorite…other than Brian my cousin.”
Roxi nodded-“Ok, of course Brian is my fave, but there is Howie also. We have so much fun together, dancing! WE go out to night clubs, he is my club hoppin buddy!”
The reporters giggled, then focused their attention on a nervous Allie. She smiled-“I would have to say, my favorite guy is, AJ.” Darcy’s glance shot towards Allie. Allie continued ignoring the stare her friend was giving her-“He is fun, funny, very caring. We’ve gotten along very well; he is smart and obviously handsome. Yea he is my fave.” Abbi looked at Allie, then turned to Darcy who was staring in disbelief.
Nick was in the audience with AJ, who was smiling bashfully. Nick nudged him with his elbow and mouthed-“What’s up?”
AJ didn’t say a word he just smiled at Allie who was bright red by now and being stared down by Darcy.
Allie’s heart was pounding extremely hard when the press conference was over and the girls headed to their rooms. Abbi walked into her room, followed by Allie, Roxy and a very angry Darcy.
It was silent at first, but it was the type of calm before the storm silent. Darcy grabbed Allie by the shoulders and spun her around-“What the hell was that all about?”
Allie’s eyes were wide as she tried to explain-“Darcy…I didn’t mean to.”
She was interrupted by Darcy-“Didn’t mean to what Allie? Go behind my back and date my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me?” Abbi and Roxy sat on the couch watching the girls, as they spoke. Allie put her head down, as Darcy continued-“Double crosser! How could you do this to me? IN PUBLIC?”
Allie shook her head, pleading with her eyes-“Darcy, it’s not like that! I didn’t want to tell you for this reason! Me and AJ have been hanging out a lot lately, it just sorta happened! I’m sorry!”
Darcy started pacing back and forth-“What about Jared Leto? Weren’t you with him?”
Allie shook her head-“No, me and Jared were just friends nothing more! As are me and AJ!”
Darcy spun around and pointed her finger at Allie-“You are stabbing me in the back, to have a FLING with AJ! You are seriously.”
She was interrupted by Allie’s hysterical cry-“DARCY I LOVE HIM!”
Abbi and Roxi’s eyes widened, as their mouths dropped-“Oh my God!”
Darcy backed away, and looked at Allie, who sighed-“Darcy…you come before any guy to me. You are one of my best friends, we didn’t tell you because we weren’t going to do this to you. I am willing to put my feelings aside, as long as you don’t get hurt.”
Darcy looked at her friend, sympathetically-“Allie, I love you. But your happiness should come before mine. If you truly love him and you are sure that he feels the same way about you, then go for it. I am not going to stand in the way.”
Allie’s eyes lid up, she ran over and hugged Darcy-“Really? Oh Darcy, thank you for understanding!”
Abbi stood up and hugged the two girls that were already engaged in a hug-“Aww group hug!”
Allie laughed and pushed her away wiping her eyes-“Shut up Abbi!”
An hour later Abbi sat on the couch downstairs reading a magazine. AJ was walking by and she stopped him-“Hey you. I hear you are shagging Allie!”
He turned red-“What? No! No it’s not like that!” He laughed, and put his head down.
Darcy walked up to him-“We need to talk.”
He looked at Abbi, then at Darcy-“Ok.”
Abbi looked at them then walked off. Darcy crossed her arms over her chest-“So…you and Allie huh?”
AJ put his hands up in a defensive way-“Darcy, not if you don’t want to.”
Darcy shook her head-“I already gave Allie the go ahead and go speech. But I will tell you this Alex, if you hurt her the way that you hurt me. I will come back and kick your ass not only for her pain but for what you did to me too. Got that?”
AJ looked into her eyes-“Darcy, you don’t need to worry about that. It’s different with Allie, I know it.”
Darcy nodded, biting the inside of her lip-“You’ve been warned.” She walked to the elevator and left.
The girls were getting ready to head out to the premier of She’s the Man. After they did their video for that movie, they were invited to the premier. Abbi was putting her shoes on when she heard a knock on the door.
Nick walked out of the elevator and headed towards his room. He slowed down when he saw Sunny walking out of their room. He knew Abbi and Sunny didn’t get along so he questioned her-“What were you doing in my room?”
Sunny smiled-“Well, I had some news to tell Abbi, turns out that someone is being played a fool on this tour. And well, being the kind and generous girl that I am, I let my friend know that her boyfriend is cheating on her with her band manager.”
Nick’s stomach dropped-“You told Abbi?”
Sunny pouted-“What? Was I not supposed to? Oops. Bye sweetheart!” She waved and walked away.
Nick stood at the door looking down, with his hand on the door knob. His heart started beating faster and faster. He took a deep breath and turned the knob.
Chapter 57 by Tati
Author's Notes:
Outfits on stage

Abbi
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Allie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Darcy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Roxi
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nick tried to open the door but the chain lock was hooked up-“Ace? You there?”
Abbi stood on the other side of the door; she pushed the door, hitting Nick in the face-“Go Away!”
Nick stepped back, rubbed his nose then opened the door-“Abbi, please let me come in side! I want to talk!”
Abbi stood in front of the door-“There’s nothing to talk about Nick. Leave!”
He leaned on the door-“I’m so sorry! Ace I made a mistake!”
She closed the door, then opened it again without the chain-“YOU THINK? A mistake? What were you trying to put it in Nick…her purse?”
He walked inside-“Listen to me; I was so upset that night you told me that you weren’t coming back. So I went out and had a few drinks with her…next thing I know I am in her hotel room the next morning.”
She glared at him, her arms at her side clenched in a fist-“Are you saying it’s my fault you slept with her? Because I wasn’t coming home on time?”
He put his hands up waving them-“No no, Of course it’s not your fault. It’s all me, Abbi she meant nothing to me please forgive me.”
She walked away from him-“If she meant nothing, then why did you feel like you could jeopardize our relationship for her!”
He shook his head-“No…I wasn’t thinking when it happened. The next morning I was so disgusted with I had done, that I cried!”
She turned to face him, sarcasm lurking in her voice-“Oh poor baby, he cried after sleeping with the hag!” He shook his head in desperation. She covered her face in frustration-“UGH and then to hear it from SUNNY! Of all the people to know about this why did SHE have to come rub it in my face?” She walked into the bedroom section.
Nick walked behind her only to have the door slammed in his face-“Abbi!”
She sat against the door with her knees to her chest, sobbing quietly-“Leave me alone!”
About 30 minutes later, Nick is sitting on the other side of the door. His head is in his hands, searching for a way to make this all better-“Abbi, come one. Please talk to me. I’m so sorry ok? Please…I’m sorry.” Abbi sobbed into her arms. He turned towards the door-“What do you want to do? How do you want to handle it? Huh? Do you wanna fight for us? Or, do you wanna bail?” He stopped, feeling the knot in his throat, knowing that the tears were coming-“Look, I, I did a terrible, stupid, stupid thing. Okay? And I’m sorry, I wish I could take it back, but I can’t. I just can’t see us throwing away something we know is so damn good. Ace, I love you so much.” He put his hand on the door, and sobbed.
She turned to the door, without opening it-“You can’t just say you love me and think its all ok!” She stood up and opened the door-“I think you should leave.”
He stood up and shook his head-“No Abby, please. You can’t do this to me.”
She shook her head-“I didn’t…you did.”
He grabbed her arm-“Please, we have to find a way to work through this. I can’t imagine what I am going to do with out you. You mean everything to me, please Abbi.” Both of them were sobbing, she just allowed him to hold her hand. Then he fell to his knees and hugged her around her waist-“Please I’m sorry. I need you Abbi, you are my world. I screwed up, I’m sorry.”
She covered her face, then shook her head stepping back-“No…I can’t. You are a completely different person to me now. I used to think of you as someone who couldn’t hurt me, ever. I used to stick up for you when Brian would warn me about you. And now…now I can’t seem to stop picturing you with her! It doesn’t matter what you do or say, it’s changed everything….forever.”
Nick steps back, defeated he walks to the door and leaves. Abbi crumbles to the floor and starts sobbing uncontrollably. She picks up her phone and texts the other girls to come to her room. Within minutes, the three girls are at her side, asking her what happened. Abbi explains it all to them, and cries some more. Roxi turns to Allie and Darcy-“You two go to the premier, we don’t want to look bad by not showing up. Tell them Abbi is sick and I am here taking care of her. As soon as the movie is over, head back here ok?” Darcy nods and helps Allie up. They leave the room, as Roxi helps her sister to the bed where she lets her cry, being there for her every need. Soon Abbi cries herself to sleep on the bed; Roxi covers her up and heads to the living room. She sits on the couch and sighs, running a hand through her hair.
Meanwhile, Nick bangs on AJ’s door; he is wasted, completely drunk. AJ catches the unbalanced Nick-“whoa, what happened to you?”
Nick becomes too heavy for AJ and falls to the floor-“Abbi knows about me and Sabrina.” AJ shuts the door and helps Nick up as he tells him about what happened earlier that day.
A week went by; Abbi would put on a mask every day before a performance, then go straight to bed till the performance the next day. She cried most of the time, and hardly went out. Her friends came by every day to try and cheer her up, but would leave unsuccessful at the end of the day.
Abbi stood on stage looking out at the crown, she grinned at the screaming girls. Her smile showed excitement and cheerfulness, but her eyes told a different story. Nick watched her from the side of the stage; he saw that different story and also brought sadness to him. He turned and walked to his dressing room, where he plopped down on the couch.
Their set ended and the girls ran off stage, Abbi didn’t immediately run to their bus. She was feeling a little better. Nick walked up to her and grabbed her arm-“Abbi…please we need to talk.”
She turned to look at him, quickly turning away feeling pain afraid that she would crumble under his touch and stare. She jerked her arm away from his grip-“Tell me one thing Nick, what was in it for you?”
He looked at her and shook his head-“Nothing, Abbi it was just a mistake.”
Just then, Sabrina walked up-“Nick, I have some exciting news to tell you!”
Abbi groaned at the sight of Sabrina-“Do you mind?”
Sabrina turned to Abbi, then back at Nick who was still looking at Abbi-“Sabrina, can this wait. I’m kinda in the middle of something.”
Sabrina shook her head-“Won’t take long…I Promise.” Nick sighed and nodded at her-“I talked to my dad about your life long dream to manage a successful band. Then I showed him the demo that you helped me make and he is signing me to Jive records and guess who is going to be my manager! YOU! Aren’t you excited? He wants to meet with you in his room after your show! See ya there!” She hugged him cheerfully and ran off.
Abbi was staring at him in disbelief-“Nothing in it for you huh?”
Nick looked at her, eyes wide realizing what that scenario must have looked like to her-“No Abbi that had nothing to do with it.”
She shook her head and walked away raising her hand telling him to stop talking. She walked to her dressing room. She closed the door and put her hands to her face.
A voice startled her-“Everything alright love?”
She looked up at Landon who was sitting on her couch waiting for her. His English accent and deep voice warmed her. She sat on the couch next to Landon-“Yes everything is fine. I just realized how much of an ass Nick is. But its ok, I am over it…I’m done crying for him.”
He nodded and put his arm around her shoulder-“You poor doll, I heard about your situation with him. You deserve better love; don’t waste your time crying for him, he’s not worth it. When you find the one worth it, he won’t make you cry.”
She smiled at him, and nodded-“Thanks Landon. I’m sorry to bring you down with my drama. Was there something you needed?”
He thought for a moment-“Ah yes, get changed. We have a meeting with Mr. Borowski (Head Jive guy) in about an hour. Meet you in his room, ok?” She nodded, waved at him as he walked out of the room.
An hour later, Abbi met up with the other girls and headed to Mr. Borowski’s room. They knocked and were greeted by him. Sabrina sat on the bed, Johnny, on a chair, and Landon stood next to the window. Ashley was sitting on the window sill by Landon. Mr. Borowski closed the door and smiled-“Ladies, we have great news for you.”
Roxi smiled-“Really? We were starting to think that we were in trouble.”
He laughed and shook his head-“No no, we are just letting you know about the changes that will take place next month in the tour.”
Darcy looked at him confused-“Changes sir?”
He nodded-“Yes, thanks to Mr. Carter, we have just discovered how much of a talented singer my daughter Sabrina is. We are going to have her in the recording studio this month, and have her in the tour by next month.”
Abbi turned to Sabrina who was grinning from ear to ear. Allie shook her head-“On the tour?”
Mr. Borowski nodded and sat in the recliner-“Yes, she is going to open up for the boys as well, she will come on after your act.”
Landon nodded-“Good idea, we shall extend the show, start it earlier and raise the price of the tickets a little bit.”
Borowski shook his head-“No, the time will be the same.”
Johnny crossed his arms-“So Sabrina will have a short act?”
Once again, Borowski shook his head-“No, Sabrina will have six songs; Fetish will do three instead of six.”
Abbi’s jaw dropped-“WHAT? You are cutting our act? For an amateur?”
Borowski stood up-“That is my daughter you are speaking of.”
Abbi also stood up from the couch she was sitting at-“Daughter or not we were here first, this is OUR tour also! People come to see us!”
This made Sabrina and her father laugh-“They come to see the boys; you are just an additional form of entertainment as they wait. This is not up for discussion; this is the way it is. Landon, you see to it that I have a line up for next month’s tour, by next week.”
Just then, the Backstreet Boys walked in to the room. Borowski smiled-“Boys, we have just told the girls the great news. Although they didn’t quite take it as well as we did.”
Darcy crossed her arms-“Yes well, getting your act cut in half will do that to you.”
Sabrina shook her head-“Never mind that, thanks to you and my demo, Nick, I am opening up for you guys…starting next month. Thank you so much!”
Abbi looked at Nick who was looking past Sabrina at her-“Yea Nick Thank you.” She pushed past him and headed out of the room.
Chapter 58 by Tati
Just then, as if on cue Sabrina walked up-“Nick we need to talk!”
He didn’t turn to look at her-“Not now, I’m kind of in the middle of something.” He reached across and grabbed Abbi’s hands-“Abbi, forgive me please. I can’t live without you, you are my everything. It’s not even so much that we aren’t together, it’s that I can’t live with myself after the pain you are going through.”
Sabrina seemed to be panicking-“Nick, please it’s important!”
He ignored her and continued looking into Abbi’s eyes. She had such sincerity and such love for him showing in her eyes. Their eyes were locked in a passionate stare, she whispered “Nick.”
Sabrina grabbed Nick’s arm-“Nick I’m pregnant!”
Abbi’s eyes widened, the love and compassion that were in her eyes were replaced by anger. She pulled her hands away from Nick, whose eyes were welling up with tears. Neither one of them looking at Sabrina. His breathing was starting to get faster along with his heart beat. He shook his head and tried to reach for her hands again-“No…Abbi please wait!”
She got up, grabbed Darcy’s hand and walked to the elevator. Once inside she collapsed on the floor and cried into her arms. Darcy was the first to speak-“Abbi I am so sorry. I can’t believe that skank had the audacity to come out and tell him right there where you were!”
Abbi shook her head and cried hard. Meanwhile, Nick sat at the table still staring into the empty space where she was sitting. Sabrina touched his arm-“Nick…say something.”
He didn’t look at her,-“Are you sure? Did you take a test?”
Sabrina got up and sat across from him-“Yes I took a test, but I would feel better if I had a blood test. Will you go with me?”
He shook his head-“I can’t. I can’t be seen at those places Sabrina, the media will go crazy! They will have it all over the magazines and then they will be questioning Abbi, I can’t do that to her.”
Sabrina’s jaw dropped-“What? You wouldn’t go see if I am carrying your baby because of her? You have got to let her go, Nick. It’s over now; you have to concentrate on the bigger issue here!”
He looked into her eyes for the first time-“I am NEVER going to let her go, got that?” He got up and walked over to the elevator, he called AJ immediately stepping into the elevator.
Roxi and Allie met up in Abbi’s room to comfort their friend. Soon there was a knock on the door; Allie went over to get it-“Ashley…what’s up?”
Ashley smiled enthusiastically-“I have some great news for you girls! It’s a wonderful opportunity!”
Abbi sat up-“Good, I am in desperate need for good news!”
Ashley smiled and nodded-“Come on, there is a meeting in Brian’s room that we need to attend.”
The girls got up and headed over there. Abbi wore sun glasses and sat next to Derrick whom she dragged to the meeting when she ran into him in the hall. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, once again not knowing about Sabrina’s pregnancy, sensing that she was in pain. He kissed her forehead-“Derrick, why did you have to be gay?”
He laughed and shook his head, but turned to Ashley who had started the meeting-“Hey guys, I have great news. I have booked you ALL to sing at the Oscars.”
Kevin crossed his arms over his chest-“How is that possible? They only do performances from films.”
Ashley smirked at Kevin-“If you let me finish then you would understand.” They all laughed and looked at Kevin as he had just gotten “Burned.” Ashley continued-“There will be four performances, you will be paired, except one girl gets two boys. We have matched up each of you, with the voices that go together. Howie you will be doing Hairspray with Allie and AJ. Brian you will be in West Side Story with Roxi. Darcy you are doing Chicago with Kevin.” Abbi groaned, louder than she had intended to. Nick didn’t even turn to look at her; he knew that’s why she groaned. Ashley continued-“Abbi, you and Nick will be doing Grease. I’m sorry but your voices are perfect for the part and perfect with each other.”
Abbi nodded-“No no, I understand. You gotta do what you gotta do.”
Ashley proceeded and looked at the rest of the gang-“Ok, well rehearsals start tomorrow morning, you will each be in a studio whether it be practicing the songs, or dancing.”
The meeting ended and the girls headed out. Derrick smiled-“What great news, huh Abbi?”
She dropped on her couch, and sighed-“Why is everything going wrong today?” She put her hands over her head covering her eyes.
Derrick’s phone rang, after talking to the person on the other line for a while he smiled-“Well I have some good news for you.”
She removed her hands-“What’s that?”
He grabbed her hand and pulled her up-“We are picking up my cousin that is in for a few days at the airport!”
She looked at him confusingly-“Excuse me? Why would I want to spend my afternoon picking up your cousin? I love ya Derrick but not that much.”
He smirked as he got her coat-“See, I caught you watching Employee of the month.”
She nodded and laughed-“What does that have anything to do with?” He pulled her to the door, she walked to her purse and fake gasped-“Your cousin is Dane Cook!”
She laughed at herself but stopped when she looked at Derrick’s face. Her jaw dropped, he put his hand on her chin and closed it-“Yea my cousin is Dane Cook. It was going to be a surprise but I’m glad he showed up today to give you some cheering up!”
She clenched her purse-“OH MY GOSH!!! AAAAAA!!!! Are you serious? I love him!!!”
Derrick put his hand on her back and gently pushed her to the door-“Wow, yes…now that I’m deaf lets get going.”
She stopped-“I can’t go meet Dane Cook like this! I have to change!” She turned and ran to her room slamming the door behind her.
Derrick sighed loudly-“Fine, let me call my brother and tell him we will be late!”
She opened the door and poked her head out-“Derrick! You didn’t tell me that you had a brother? Is he older or younger? Is he hott?”
He smirked at her-“We are twins, his name is Vince.”
She smirked-“Identical? Interesting! Now I gotta look extra hott!” She closed the door, then opened it again-“Wait…is he gay too?”
Derrick waited for his brother to answer-“Will you just get changed please!”
Chapter 59 by Tati
Abbi waited patiently for Derrick, he spoke with his brother trying to figure out what door they were to wait for them. She wore a hoody over her head, so she wouldn’t be recognized. Her hands we shaking, she was nervous, Derrick put his arm around her shoulder and walked in with her. They stood by door 53 waiting, then someone walked up from behind them and jumped on Derrick’s back-“What’s up little brother!”
Abbi was startled, then confused-“Wait…you said you were twins!”
Derrick pushed Vince off and dusted himself off-“We ARE twins, I was just born 30 seconds after Vince…he just can’t let that go!”
Vince smiled and put his hand on Abbi’s shoulder-“Yep, 30 seconds is still BEFORE you! So who is this?”
Before Derrick could answer, Dance came up from behind wrapped his arm around Abbi’s shoulder pulling her hoodie down-“Woah! I’m sorry, I thought you were Derrick!”
She just about melted in his arm, she nodded, blushing then turned to Derrick who smirked-“Guys, this is Abbi. She is my dance partner, well I’m her dance partner. She’s in Fetish.”
Without removing his arm around her shoulder Dance smiled-“Hi, I’m Dane Cook. Fetish huh?”
She smiled cheesily, then shook her head as if shaking the stupidity he caused. Luckily he hadn’t seen her attempt to shake this feeling off because he had turned to Derrick. Vince stuck his hand out to Abbi-“I’m Derrick’s brother, Vince.”
They walked to the rental then headed to the hotel. Dane was performing that night, and he got all four girls, Derrick, and Vince front row tickets. The girls were quite excited to see him, and meet him afterwards. He did a couple of jokes, the girls laughed hysterically at the Catholic jokes, since they were devoted Catholics.
The next day, Abbi was at rehearsals with Ryan, he had split up the rehearsals by performances. Abbi had gotten there before hand to talk to Derrick about how incredibly cute his brother was. Derrick frowned-“Hun, he is my twin.”
She smirked-“Baby you are VERY hot, but when we found out you were gay…it was like damn!”
He blushed and smiled shyly-“Wow really?”
Abbi bit her bottom lip-“Aww Derrick, are you blushing?”
Just then Nick walked into the rehearsal studio-“Hey Ryan, let’s get started.”
Ryan was at the stereo organizing the music from Grease-“Uh, is we all here?”
Derrick hopped up, then helped Abbi up who dusted her pants-“Yep, we were only waiting on Nick, as usual.”
Nick looked at her and sighed-“Yea, I over slept.”
Abbi raised her eyebrows are Derrick who laughed silently. Ryan began the rehearsals with the Grease intro, but was then followed by the Summer Nights song which required Nick to sing about Abbi but also glance at other girls. As Ryan was explaining to Nick how he was to do it, Abbi scoffed-“OH Ryan…he’s dick…he KNOWS how to check out other women.” Ryan looked at Abbi then at Nick who just absorbed her attacks. About two hours later they took a short break, then began again. Ryan grabbed four girls-“Ok, Pink ladies, I need you over here with Zucko and the T-Birds.”
Abbi crossed her arms-“Don’t let Rizzo too close to Danny…he might run off with her.”
Nick dropped the lyric sheet and turned to Abbi-“OK you know what that’s enough!” Abbi was startled by his outburst, he continued-“Are you going to keep this up? I can’t take your smart ass remarks every day!”
Abbi grew angrier-“Hold on! I know you are not talking to me like this after everything you have done!”
He groaned and rolled his eyes-“Are you still hung up on that? You have to let that go, it was mistake and it is over with! MOVE ON!”
Abbi’s eyes grew wide-“DROP IT? YOU CHEATED ON ME AND GOT THE GIRL PREGNANT, TELL ME NICK HOW DO I GET OVER THAT!” Just then, there were multiple flashes of lights and mumbling. Abbi recognize the flashes as cameras and groaned as she turned to see two reporters that had snuck into the studio.
Ryan ran over to them and pushed them out-“You are not allowed to be here! Ashley! We need this taken care of!” Ashley nodded and walked over to the door where the reporters were kicked out.
Nick knew that this story was soon going to be posted in the magazines, his reputation would be hurt. Abbi put her hand on her forehead and sighed-“I can’t drop that. I can’t wait for the end of the month.”
Nick looked down at his feet-“What happens at the end of the month?”
Abbi looked at him-“Sabrina starts her act, and Fetish leaves the tour to star in their own show.”
Nick looked up at her-“What? No Abbi you can’t.”
She put her hand up, to quiet him-“Save it Nick, because it is thanks to your brilliant idea that Sabrina should enter our tour that made Fetish make a unanimous decision on leaving the tour.” He started to say something but she turned to Ryan-“Hey Ryan, maybe we should split the rehearsals. Nick gets some time then I get separate time. We’ll put it all together at the end.”
Ryan sighed as he walked over to them-“If that’s what you want Abs, I want you to be comfortable.”
She nodded-“yea, that’s what I want. Can you start with him? I need to lie down.” He nodded at her then looked at Nick who stood there and didn’t know what to say.
Abbi went to the mirror and picked up her bag. Then walked out of the room with Ashley-“Can you believe him?”
Ashley shook her head-“I now this isn’t the best time, but the reporters heard everything. You can’t tell them they didn’t hear what was clearly heard.”
Abbi nodded as they got into the limo, she sighed as she put her head in her hands-“Why? Why me? Ashley…what did I do to deserve all this? Huh?”
Ashley put her arm around Abbi’s shoulder and patted her back-“Nothing Abbi, you didn’t do anything. You don’t deserve any of this…this is all a cloud of rain that is passing by.”
Abbi looked at her and raised an eyebrow-“Passing by? Shoot this cloud is sitting over me and chilling…it is not going anywhere!”
When they arrived at the hotel, Abbi headed towards her room but was stopped by non other than Dane-“Hey, Abbi!” She stopped and smiled at him as he walked out-“I thought you would be at rehearsals for a while?”
Abbi shook her head-“Nope, had a small dispute with a companion, so we split the rehearsal. I will be back in later though. What’s up?”
He nodded as he took in the information then held out his bent arm-“Well then, shall we go for lunch? I know this great place where I get free food!”
Abbi laughed as she hooked her arm around his-“Sounds delicious!”
He stopped-“Hmm, I don’t think they will allow dirty sweaty Abbi into the restaurant.”
She gasped-“Let me run upstairs and shower quickly! 10 minutes I promise!”
He laughed as he watched her run to the elevator. Vince walked up to him-“What are you doing Dane?”
Dane turned to look at him and smirked-“What are you talking about Vince? I am standing here…why does it look like I am doing something else?”
Vince punched his cousin on the arm-“Shut up! I mean what are you doing today?”
Dane pretended catch on to what he was saying-“Oh ok, I see. I am going out to eat with Abbi in a little bit, then bringing her back so she can go to rehearsals. Is that ok? I mean I gotta run my schedule by you and all.”
Vince shook his head-“Man, you are one sarcastic mother f-“
He was cut off by Roxi who ran up to them-“What’s up guys! Hi Dane.”
He smiled and hugged her-“Hey Roxi! How are you?”
She smiled bashfully-“I am good, you?”
He nodded-“Can’t complain…I’m actually pretty happy because your sister just agreed to go to lunch with me.”
Roxi frowned-“I thought Abbi was at rehearsals?”
He shook his head-“Nope, she came home early, something about a small dispute with a companion.”
She sighed, knowing who the companion was and that it was probably no small dispute. She nodded and started walking towards the elevator backwards-“Ok, well I better check to see if she’s ok.” She waved then turned to walked away, but stopped-“Hey have you guys seen Darcy?”
Both guys shook their heads. Roxi nodded and got in the elevator, and pushed her floor button. When she reached her floor Abbi was walking out of her room-“Hey you! What’s this I hear about you and a small dispute?”
Abbi put her hotel key into her small hand bag-“Nothing, me and Nick had an argument, but it’s ok. I promise to tell you all about it later. Right now I have Dance Cook waiting for me downstairs. Ha I never thought I would say that!”
Roxi laughed as she headed to her room-“OHHH Why not me!” They both giggled at their spoof of Dane’s joke. Roxi stopped-“Have you seen Darcy?”
Abbi stopped and thought for a while then shook her head-“Nope.”
She got to Dane and he pretended his heart stopped-“Oh wow, you look great for someone who got ready in” He stopped and looked at his watch-“11 minutes!”
Abbi blushed-“Aw thanks hunny!”
He put his had on the bottom of her back-“Ready?” She nodded and they walked out of the hotel.
The next morning, Abbi sat in the lobby looking through her song book. Just then two magazines plopped down infront of her. STAR magazine had a picture of Abbi yelling at Nick with BIG yellow letters “YOU CHEATED ON ME!” Abbi groaned as she looked at Ashley who was standing in front of her-“Oh it gets better!”
The second magazine had a picture of her and Dane at lunch with red letters “ABBI MOVING ON?” She groaned even louder-“GREAT! Because my life wasn’t complicated enough!”
Ashley shook her head-“I’m sorry hun, but you knew it was going to happen!”
Abbi looked through the magazine-“Yea but not so soon!”
He sat on the other side of the lobby watching her behind his book. She looked like she was in distress. Sadness was bursting out of her eyes. She shook her head and ran her hand through her hair, he watched as strand by strand fell into place. He sighed as he picked up his book and stood up-“Soon enough, you will be mine.” He walked away as, Roxi walked up to them, she was pulling on her finger nervously-“Have you seen Darcy? I haven’t seen her since yesterday. She didn’t come home!”
Chapter 60 by Tati
Abbi looked at her watch; they had called Darcy about a thousand times each time getting no answer. Abbi told Brian to call the police-“Brian, Darcy would not disappear on her own free will. We have a concert tonight!”
Brian nodded and looked at his own watch-“OK we have two hours before the concert; we should be at sound check. Maybe she went straight there? You want to call and check?”
Roxi opened her phone-“I will.” While she waited for an answer she turned to Brian-“So, if she doesn’t show up today we are canceling tonight’s show right? OH hello? Hi this is Roxanne from Fetish, I was wondering if Darcy had come in for sound check yet? No? Hmm, ok thank you.”
Abbi turned to Brian who was looking at Roxi-“Of course you cancel the concert Roxi; it’s too late for us to cancel ours. The cops will need 24 hours before you call and make a report.”
Allie turned to Abbi-“Do you want me to try her cell phone again? Or maybe I could call Marc! He might have surprised her last night and she hasn’t gotten off of cloud 9 yet.”
Abbi nodded to Allie, she was starring off into an empty space in the wall. She wondered where her best friend could be. Brian put his hand on her shoulder-“She’s fine Abbi, she is probably off with her boyfriend.”
Howie came down to where they were sitting in the lobby. By the looks on their faces, he knew something was wrong-“What’s going on?”
Brian sighed after studying his cousin’s expressions-“Dacry is missing, she didn’t come back to her room last night and well, she hasn’t been here all day. She doesn’t answer her cell phone; we have no clue where she could possibly be.”
Allie put her phone down, her eyebrows raised in concern-“Her cell phone has been turned off.”
Roxi swirled to face Allie-“WHAT? Are you sure??”
Allie nodded as she looked around at everyone’s faces-“Yes, I called Marc, and he said he was in New York but to let him know as soon as they find her. He also said he would keep trying her cell phone. Then I decided to call her again, and this time it went straight to her voice mail. She has her phone with her, but just turned it off!”
She looked at her watch, it had been exactly 24 hours since Roxi first realized she was gone-“Now can we call the cops?”
Brian looked at her, nodded and while he walked to the front desk so that they could call the local police. Howie turned to Abbi-“I’m going to get Kevin, Nick, and AJ. This is serious; we might need to cancel our show tonight.”
Abbi grabbed Howie’s hand right above his wrist-“No, It’s too late to cancel. You will just upset the fans, let the police handle Darcy.”
Allie was pacing now, angrily-“OOooh when I get my hands on Darcy I will kick her so hard! What was she thinking?”
Nick walked in to the hotel, he had been at rehearsals. He saw Abbi talking to Howie, immediately noticing the panic in her eyes. He walked up-“Abbi, what’s wrong?”
She turned to face him, then looked down-“Darcy is missing, she has been gone since last night.”
His eyes lit up in concern-“Oh man, are you ok?” She crossed her arms and nodded. He put his hands up-“If you need someone to talk to I’m here. Or anything at all, you can call me.”
She groaned-“Nick, why don’t you worry about finding Darcy. I’m a big girl, I’ll be fine.”
She walked over to the counter where Brian was on the phone. Nick stood there with his hands on his waist and sighed as he headed towards the elevator. Howie pat his back and whispered something to him.
Derrick walked out of the elevator, immediately walking to Abbi. She walked over to him passing Nick up and wrapped her arms around his neck-“Oh Derrick, Darcy is missing and we have no idea where she is!”
He hugged her back-“Woah, slow down Abbi, Darcy is missing?”
She nodded as she pulled back-“She has been gone since last night, Roxi said she didn’t come back to their hotel!”
Derrick wrapped his arm around her shoulder, his stomach turned, as he watched Abbi’s eyes start to water. She put her face in his chest as she shook her head. Nick stood in front of the elevator waiting for it to come down; he glanced back and saw Derrick holding Abbi. He walked into the elevator and closed his eyes, wishing it was him out there holding Abbi in her time of need. He called AJ and waited for him to pick up-“Hey man, have you heard the news?”
AJ sounded sleepy on the other line-“Nope, what news?”
Nick sighed-“Apparently Darcy is missing, she hasn’t been seen all day.”
AJ’s emotion notably changed in his voice-“What? How? What do you mean missing?”
Nick got off on his floor-“Yea, Abbi was downstairs with everyone else talking about it when I walked up and they told me. I was shocked.”
Nick saw AJ step out of his room, with his phone on his hand. AJ sighed and closed his phone-“I gotta go talk to Allie.” He watched Nick nod and walk into his room. He ran to the elevator, desperately pushing the button with the arrow pointing down. Once it was open, he jumped in and waited for it to close and take him to his girlfriend. Allie sat at the table, looking down; she lifted her head and saw him coming. She stood up as he walked over and wrapped his arms around her-“What is going on? Why didn’t anyone tell me about Darcy?”
Roxi sighed-“I don’t know, maybe because we didn’t think about it.”
Abbi turned to Roxi and shook her head-“We didn’t want to alarm anyone until we were sure that she was missing and not just out with her bf.”
AJ raised his eyebrows-“And? Have you figured anything out?”
Allie touched his arm lightly-“We called her cell phone tons of times, letting it ring until it went to her voicemail. Then we called again and it went straight to her voicemail.”
AJ’s forehead wrinkled as he grew worried-“What does that mean?”
Brian walked up, entering the conversation-“That means that someone has her phone, and turned it off. The cops are on their way, to investigate while others will be looking for her on the streets. We need to head to our concert; you girls stay in your rooms…in case you hear from her. We are canceling interviews after the show so that we can head straight here.” He looked at his watch and nodded-“Yep we need to head off.” He leaned down kissing Abbi and Roxi on the cheek-“I’ll be back, k?”
The girls nodded, Derrick remained with his arm around Abbi’s shoulder. AJ kissed Allie and hugged her-“Go get some rest baby; I will see you in a bit ok?” She nodded and kissed him again. Then watched him leave, she felt the corners of her mouth being pulled down into a frown. Abbi went over and hugged Allie, then was joined by Roxi. The three girls stood there holding each other, letting the tears of fear roll out.
Later on that night, the girls sat in Kevin’s hotel room. They figured that it would be better to sit there, since the guys would be heading there after the show. Roxi was sitting outside on the balcony, Allie was on a couch, and Derrick was on the love seat with Ashley. Abbi was in the kitchen making tea to calm everyone nerves. The cops were downstairs, questioning quests and staff. It was midnight, the guys show was over, and the boys should be heading over already. The room was quiet, Allie got up and started pacing back and forth, she was picking at her nails. Abbi came around with the tea and gave everyone their cups. She then took her own cup and sat on the couch where Allie was sitting at one point. The cup itself was hot; Abbi looked down into the tea mesmerized by the steam floating out. She was worried about Darcy, not realizing that she was speaking out loud-“Oh where is she?”
Ashley shook her head, and yawned, she was about to answer when the door opened. Kevin walked in and looked around-“I see the cops are investigating now.”
Roxi turned and nodded-“Yes, they are questioning the guests and the staff, asking if and when they saw her.”
Brian nodded and sat on the arm rest of the chair Abbi was sitting on. AJ walked over and held Allie stopping her pacing. Nick stood in the kitchen, looking for a drink. Just then there was a knock on the door, Kevin went to it opening the door to reveal a police officer-“Hello sir, did you discover something new?”
The police walked in removing his hat, nodding to the ladies-“I’m sorry to bother you so late Mr. Richardson, but we have just developed a suspect.”
Abbi stood up and put her hands together as if praying-“Oh good, who?”
The police took a deep breath-“Mr. McLean could you come to the station to be questioned?”
Allie wrapped her arms around his waist-“What? Alex? Why?”
AJ stood silently looking at the police officer. The cop looked at Allie-“I’m sorry Miss, but some of the guest and staff last saw Darcy leaving the hotel with Mr. McLean. She left with him, then about an hour and a half, he returned alone. She has not returned since, therefore he is now a suspect.”
Allie turned to AJ, releasing her grip on him and backing away. Abbi narrowed her eyes on AJ-“Alex? Tell me this is not true, why didn’t you tell us?”
AJ turned to Abbi and saw the look in her eyes. Then he turned to Allie who was frowning and shaking her head, he took a step towards her-“No…no listen we don’t have to go to the station, I want them to hear the story. Yea I went out with Darcy yesterday, we went out to lunch to talk things over because things were very tense between us. See officer she is my ex-girlfriend, I know this isn’t helping my case but you have to believe me. In the middle of lunch we get into an argument, and she gets up and leaves. I sit at the restaurant for about 15 minutes then decide to get up and look for her. I had to cool down because I didn’t want to make it bigger, when I went towards the hotel I couldn’t find her. I figured she hauled a cab over and headed to the mall or something. I didn’t see her after that, when I found out she was missing I felt really horrible because of how we left off. I didn’t mention seeing her because I knew this would happen, you guys would suspect of me!”
Allie looked at the police, then back at AJ…she pushed through them and headed to her own hotel room. Abbi watched Allie leave-“Allie wait…ugh. So what now? You have his statement, check it out with the restaurant!”
The officer hesitated then nodded-“We will contact you in the morning. We suggest everyone gets some rest.”
AJ turned to Abbi-“Thank you Abbi.”
She turned to him-“You should have told us AJ.”
He sighed-“I know, but I didn’t think it was relevant, I figured she had been back by then. I better go check on Allie.” He walked out of the room and headed into his. He opened the door and she was already in bed, he sat on the other side-“Allie, what’s wrong?” She sat in silence, she was awake, he knew it but ignoring him-“Allie talk to me, this isn’t fair I didn’t do anything.”
She swirled around startling him-“NO you wanna know what’s not fair? My boyfriend going out to eat with his ex-girlfriend, who happens to be one of my best friends. Now she is missing! How am I suppose to feel Alex? You didn’t tell me about your lunch date with Darcy.”
He was astonished-“What are you saying Allie? Are you jealous?”
This time she was surprised, she shook her head grabbed her coat and walked out of the room. AJ dropped on the bed and groaned loudly.
The next morning, Abbi woke up to very loud knocking on her door-“ALLIE! ALLIE LET ME IN!”
Abbi shook her head-“What the hell?” She walked up to the door and opened it-“AJ? What the hell is your deal?”
He stormed in, looking around-“I know she is here Abbi, where is she?”
Abbi rubbed her eyes and looked at him-“What are you talking about? Who?”
He turned to face her-“What? Allie, we got into an argument list night and she left the room, I figured she came here. She didn’t come here?”
Abbi shook her head-“No. What? Do you mean she’s missing too?”
Chapter 61 by Tati
Abbi looked at Aj and looked down-“GO check the other rooms, see if she’s there…if not get Brian and call the cops. I’m gonna shower really fast.”
He looked at her, waiting for her to look up at him, she didn’t-“Abbi I”
She interrupted him-“Just go!” She turned away heading to the bedroom, which lead to the master bathroom. AJ sighed and headed out the door to check the other rooms.
As Abbi was getting out of the shower, she knew that today was going to be a very long day. When she stepped out, she could hear voices in the living room area. She got dressed quickly, threw her hair up in a clip still dripping a little bit. She walked out, seeing everyone in her room-“What’s going on?”
Brian turned to her-“AJ tells us that Allie is missing…no one has seen her.”
She looked at AJ who was picking at his black nail polish. Ashley sighed as she sat on the armrest of a couch-“What are we going to do? Do we call the police? Will they do something since there is already another girl missing?” Just then there was a knock on the door, Abbi looked around, since no one got up and opened, it she did. There were two police officers on the other end; everyone looked at Ashley as if to say, there is your answer.
A young police officer spoke first-“After looking for Mr. Littrell and Mr. Richardson in their room, we decided to come here. Now we see why we couldn’t find anyone.”
Abbi stepped aside-“Yes, we are very eager. Come in please, did you find something on Darcy? We have a new problem, another girl is missing, Allie.”
The older officer turned to his partner and sighed as he brought out a purse from his jacket-“That confirms what we have found. This was reported as a suspicious bag outside of a restaurant two blocks from here. When we arrived to the scene, and investigated the bag, we found a few make-up pieces, pens, and two IDs. The first one we took out was Darcy’s ID and the second one was your friend Allie’s ID.”
Everyone looked around confused, Roxi was sitting next to Nick and she turned-“That’s weird why would Allie walk around with Darcy’s ID?”
Abbi shook her head, as did AJ-“That’s not the bag that Allie had last night when she walked out of our room.”
The police officer turned to AJ and pointed-“Mr. McLean, what do you mean? When was the last time Allie was seen?”
AJ looked around at everyone, as they stared at him-“Last night, she is my girlfriend need I remind you, I would never do anything to her. WE got into a small dispute and then she left the room. I figured she would turn to her friends like she usually does, so I didn’t go after her. I wanted to give her time to cool off, since I did seem to piss her off badly.” The officers looked around at the reaction of the others.
They nodded, the young one spoke breaking the silence-“We are looking everywhere for them. There is one thing we do request, since this has become a pattern, we ask that the two remaining ladies stay in their rooms until further notice. You are not to go out alone, you are not to leave your doors unlocked. For now, those should be sufficient measures until we find who is doing this and where the other two ladies are.”
Roxi and Abbi looked at each other and nodded. Brian led the police out side so that he could continue talking to them. The others quietly started leaving the room, Roxi turned to Abbi and hugged her-“It’ll be ok. I’m sure the girls are fine.” She smiled at her sister, trying to liven up her spirit-“Looks like I’ll be in my room if you need me.” She sarcastically acted excited as she walked out of the room, and headed to her own.
Abbi sat at the table and put her face in her hands. Someone touched her shoulder causing her to jump-“Abbi.”
She turned, staring right into the dark brown eyes that were pleading for her to listen-“AJ, I don’t want to talk to you right now.”
He watched her get up and walk away from him-“Abbi please talk to me, tell me what is going on in your mind.”
She stopped, she closed her eyes, feeling them burn as they started to swell with tears. Opening her eyes, she looked down and realized she was shaking-“I can’t. Just go away, I can’t be near you right now.”
AJ’s eyes widened, her walked over to the door and shut it, Abbi spun around and watched him. He then walked across the room to Abbi-“What is wrong with you? You don’t think I have anything to do with their disappearance.”
She step back away from him-“I don’t know what to think anymore AJ!” She saw the look of despair on his face when those words came out of her mouth. She walked over to the couch and sat down-“My two best friends are missing, one is your girlfriend…the other is your EX girlfriend. Both which were last seen with you, arguing! It is just so strange that you were the last one to see them, and happened to be ending on a bad note.”
He shook his head as a tear rolled down his cheek. He kneeled in front of her and grabbed her hands-“Abbi, yea I was the last person to see them both. So what if we argued, I was never angry enough to hurt them. But I didn’t do anything to those girls. Allie means the world to me Abs, I love her. I could never hurt her, much less kidnap her and watch you guys suffer. And Darcy…so what if she’s my ex…I could never hurt her either! You have to believe me Abbi, if no one else does, you have to be the one that stands up for me. Please believe me, I don’t have anything to do with the disappearance of Allie and Darcy.”
Abbi looked into his eyes, she could see right through him. She put a hand on his face, cupping his cheek-“Oh Alex, I am so sorry. Of course I believe you.” She wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist then cried into her lap.
The door burst open as Roxi walked in-“Am I interrupting something?” She crossed her arms as she watched AJ get up and wipe his eyes. She looked at him suspiciously as he walked by her and headed out the door-“What the hell was that about?”
Abbi got up and walked to the kitchen-“Roxi don’t. AJ just needed to talk, he didn’t do anything Roxi.”
Roxi shook her head-“You don’t find it odd that he was the only one to see the girls. Possibly alive!”
Abbi shot around and glared at Roxi-“Roxanne shut your mouth! The girls are alive, and AJ had nothing to do with it!”
Roxi raised her eyebrow and shook her head once more-“No! You know what, I am so sick of your high and mighty mentality! YOU need to get off your high horse because you are not better than us! You are not the leader of Fetish, you are not the main singer. It is not Abbi and Fetish…it is simply Fetish. Just because you got asked to have an actual part on One Tree Hill doesn’t mean that you get to be the center of attention.”
Abbi’s eyes widened, she couldn’t believe her sister’s allegations-“You can’t be serious, YOU guys nominated me for that role in One Tree Hill! I am not the star of the show and I know that!”
Roxi walked to the door-“Of course your not, as soon as this situation gets taken care of we are going to be making some changes! Have you talked to some reporters? THEY seem to think that you are the lead singer of the group. AND now this whole ordeal is going on, which will bring more press coverage…I bet you set the whole thing up…you and AJ! What am I saying, you are not that smart.” With that she walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her.
Abbi stepped away from the stove leaning on the wall-“What just happened?” She headed to her room and plopped on her bed, at that moment her desire for tea was no longer that urgent. Now she desired something strong, she turned towards the mini bar and pondered what she should do. “F*ck it, I need a drink” she walked to the mini bar grabbed her glass and decided she wanted ice. She picked up the ice bucket and headed out to the ice machine. She walked by Roxi’s room, and shook her head, stopping for a second to consider knocking on the door but quickly changing her mind, letting things cool off.
He watched her stop in front of the door, she looked so sad. He had to have her, now he wanted to have her now. Stopping himself, taking control again, he smirked to himself-“Two more days. In just two days you will be mine, and I will be able to run my fingers through that soft hair. I might even have a treat, and have her that night.” He sighed and took one more glance at her before turning away and leaving the hall way.
Closing the door behind her she went to the bar and grabbed the Jack Daniels bottle, a Coca Cola from the fridge. She put two cubes into a glass then mixed her drink. Glass after glass, after glass Abbi sat in front of the television with her laptop sitting next to her. She downed a few more glasses, closed her laptop, then made her way to the hallway. She knocked on Roxi’s door, harder every time her hand met the wood of the door. There was no answer-“Damn, she must be asleep…or ignoring me.”
She stumbled back to her room and dropped on the bed. She passed out as soon as her head hit the pillow.
The next morning Abbi woke up, with a bad head ache. Groaning she turned on her back-“OH man, I’m never drinking again.” She sat up and started heading to the bathroom when a light at the corner of her eye caught her attention. She turned to see the monitor of her laptop turned on, which meant that her computer had been opened. She stopped to think, clearly remembering that she had closed it before going to Roxi’s room. She walked over to it, looking around the room, not seeing anyone or anything out of place. Then she saw it, there on her keyboard was Roxi’s cell phone, hooked up to the computer. Shaking, Abbi touched the mouse pad disabling the screen saver, revealing the pictures that were downloaded to her computer. There right in front of her was a picture of Roxi blind folded and tied up. Abbi’s heart sank, her breath caught in her throat only for a minute before she let out the most shrieking scream ever.
Chapter 62 by Tati
About a minute after her scream there was banging on the door to her room. Nick was yelling through the door-“ABBI! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?”
She ran to the door and opened it leaping into Nick’s arms, not really realizing it was him-“Roxi…my computer!” She couldn’t get what she was trying to say out, at least not in full sentences. Brian ran in followed by Kevin, AJ, Derrick, Vince, Ashley, Landon, and Howie. She turned away from Nick and looked at Brian sobbing uncontrollably while still trying to speak.
Brian grabbed her shoulders and lightly shook her-“What is wrong? ABBI! Calm down and tell us what is wrong!”
She stopped talking and tried to calm down, taking deep breaths that we interrupted by a sob. Finally she looked at Brian-“Last night I was a little intoxicated. I remember closing my computer, going to Roxi’s room to apologize because we had gotten into a fight. When I came back I closed my door, locked it, and crashed on my bed. This morning I woke up and saw my computer opened with Roxi’s phone hooked up to it. I turned it on and there were pictures on there, which had been downloaded to my computer.” She felt her chin start to tremble again so she put her hand to her mouth.
Kevin spun her around to face him-“Pictures of what Abbi?”
She kept her hand to her mouth, afraid that if she removed it, she would break down into another uncontrollable sob. She pointed to where her computer was sitting. Howie walked over there and sat in front of the computer-“Guys, you might wanna come look at this and call the police.”
Everyone went over to her computer and started going through the photos that had been uploaded. They were pictures of the three girls, tied up and blind folded. Some were pictures of the individual girls, some were grouped. All the pictures were set up with black background; there were no clues that would say where these pictures were taken.
Derrick walked over to her after viewing the pictures with everyone else. He wrapped his arms around her holding her as she took comfort in him. He started to rub her back, as she began to shake in fear. Her chin was trembling; she looked up at Derrick-“I closed the door! It was locked…that means he was here when I was asleep. He was here the whole time; I don’t wanna be here anymore! I don’t wanna be here anymore!” She began panicking, shaking her head frantically. She turned to Brian-“I can’t stay here by myself, please don’t make be stay here alone!”
Kevin walked over to her and pulled her in a hug holding her tightly to calm her down-“Of course you won’t be alone! There will be someone with you at every moment.”
Derrick nodded as he softly held her arm-“I will be here, the whole day if you want me to.” Nick watched from the other side of the room, he bit the inside of his cheek, wondering whether he should extend his offer to also stay with her. He shook his head as he held back that urge, fearing rejection. Ashley sat on the couch, messing with her fingers; she had called the police shortly after seeing the pictures. There was a knock on the door, Nick being the closest one to the door, opened it let the two same police officers in. He watched them head over to Brian and Abbi where they were pulled to the side and began talking quietly. She took them to her computer and showed the police the photos. One of the police officers called the investigator that had taken on this case and asked him to come up to the room. Kevin walked over to Nick, putting a hand on his shoulder-“Hey man, listen I know you and Abbi haven’t been seeing things eye to eye lately but I need you to keep an eye out for her. Everyone is going to be watching her, its just that if she does end up in your area, just watch her.”
Nick nodded and glanced over at where she was sitting-“Yea of course.” He watched her stare at the pictures infront of her; he looked for clues on her face to what she was thinking. There was a glaze over her eyes as she stared, almost as if she was some where else but her body was left here. She didn’t even flinch when there was another hard knock on the door. Kevin opened it this time introducing himself to the investigator, then allowing the investigator to introduce himself-“Hello all, my name is Detective Beetermann I have taken on this case in hope to find the two missing girls.”
The young police officer cleared his throat-“Uh, Detective you might want to take a look at this.” He pointed to the computer; Abbi finally came back when there was a soft touch on her shoulder. She was in the way and was gently motioned to move to her left.
Det. Beetermann looked at the screen through the pictures, and then took his classes of-“DAMMIT! Three girls now? This person knows exactly what he is doing and it looks like he is not going to stop until he gets it done.” He was angry, shaking his head as he looked around at everyone. He sighed-“Some one explain to me HOW this last young lady was abducted!” Brian took went over and started telling him the whole situation. The Detective nodded, then turned to Abbi and sat next to her-“You say that you have locked the door to your room before falling asleep last night.”
She sat motionless for a few seconds, before turning to him slowly as if trying to process what he was asking her-“Yes sir.”
He nodded then put his glasses back on, he shook his head-“So the perpetrator was inside the room the whole time.”
She looked concerned at Brian, who put a comforting arm around her shoulder-“Yes which is why we are deciding to have someone with her at all times. Including at night, we could take shifts staying awake watching over her.”
Once more the detective nodded in agreement. He then turned to Abbi once more-“There are only four members of Fetish, correct?” She nodded, he turned to the laptop-“May I take this computer, along with the phone for further investigation in a room we have reserved in the floor below?”
Kevin walked over nodding-“Of course! Take it with you, anything else Detective?”
Beetermann sighed as he stood up and started packing up the lap top-“No that is it; we will come to you if anything is discovered. For now keep an eye on her.”
Everyone nodded and thanked him. Brian stood up-“Ok guys, lets let Abbi rest for now.”
Derrick stood up-“I’ll stay with her Brian.” Brian looked at him then at Abbi who now was staring at the floor. Derrick put a hand on Brian’s shoulder-“Don’t worry Brian; I’ll take care of her. I would risk my life to save her.”
Brian nodded then walked over to Abbi and kneeled infront of her-“Hey Abs, how ya doing?” She stared right past him in silence, he continued-“I will be down the hall if you need anything hun…ok?” Still in silence, Brian kissed her forehead and got up, leading everyone out of the room.
Once everyone was out, Derrick went over to her-“hey babes, we are gonna get through this ok?” She looked down at her hands, he wrapped his arms around her-“Why don’t you go shower? I will be here in the living room with you the whole time. Ok?” She didn’t move, she sat in that same position. He sighed as he picked her face up-“Abbi, go shower…I will be here. I’m not leaving.”
She nodded and got up heading to her room. After drying herself, she started changing in her clothes. Thoughts started to flood her mind, her last conversation with Roxi was spinning in her head. She was so frustrated with herself, mainly for letting Roxi walk out of that room. She picked up her pillows and started throwing them. The she picked up a lamp and flung it across the room. Derrick sat in the living room messaging someone on his phone when her heard the commotion. He ran into her room surprised to see her anger portrayed like that. He grabbed the cord phone from her hands and pulled her into a tight hug. She broke down in a loud sob into his shoulder. He sat down on the bed bringing her down with him, she cried into his chest for what seemed like hours. She had curled up in his arms and cried herself to sleep. After a few hours, she woke up surprisingly refreshed in need of some food. She turned to Derrick who was asleep and nudged him-“Derrick…Derrick wake up!”
He stirred and opened his eyes, blinking a few times to get them unstuck-“What’s wrong?”
She shook her head-“I’m hungry, how about you?”
He thought for a moment then smiled-“Yea, you wanna order or you wanna go down to the restaurant.”
She sighed and started getting up-“I want to go down there, I need to get out of this room.”
He nodded as he extended his hand out for her to hold. She smiled wearily and took it, then held on to his arm with the other hand. They walked to the elevator and stood there silently. He didn’t know what to say to her, there wasn’t much he could say. Therefore they just sat in silence as the elevator arrived on their floor. The humming of the elevator was hypnotizing; her thoughts were starting to wander off as she listened intently. When they arrived, they headed straight for the restaurant. She looked at the menu and pondered about what she was craving. Then she spotted the Hawaiian pizza and immediately knew her decision. The waiter came by and took they drink orders and since they had already picked what they wanted to eat, he took their food orders also. Abbi looked out the window, suddenly realizing that she had not stepped outside all day. She felt like she needed some air so she turned to Derrick-“Hey hun, I’m going to step outside for a little bit. I will be right back.”
He stood up and grabbed his phone that had started ringing-“You want me to come with?”
She shook her head-“No it’s ok, I will be fine. You answer that phone call and I will be back shortly.”
He nodded and answered his phone taking his seat again. Abbi walked to the door and stood outside for a bit, she went over to a wall and leaned back on it. It had not been more than three minutes when a reporter walked up to her and started asking questions-“Abbi! Where are the other girls? There are rumors that they are missing?”
Abbi was startled by the sudden intrusion. She shook her head-“No, the girls are fine…they are just sick.”
Another reporter came up and started asking also-“Well, we heard they had been kidnapped. Who would do such a thing?”
Abbi once more shook her head. Before she could six more reporters surrounded her-“Do you think they are still alive?” “Could this be a ransom thing?” “Have they contacted you?” “Why is it that you are still here? How come you weren’t taken?” Abbi could not answer; she was speechless to their comments. She began to panic, looking around at each face. Just then someone pushed through the crowd and stood in front of her. Blocking the photographers from taking pictures-“That is enough!”
Abbi looked up, immediately recognizing the back of Nick’s head, she whispered-“Nick.”
He stood firmly against the mob of reporters-“Considering the situation that Abbi is in, this is considered harassment. If you do not back up now, I will be forced to call the police.” The mob stopped asking questions and began to back up. He turned around and looked at Abbi-“Are you ok?”
She looked into his eyes-“Yes thank you.”
He lead her to the hotel with a soft hand on her lower back-“What are you doing out here alone?”
She shook her head-“No, I wasn’t alone. I was eating in the restaurant with Derrick when I felt like I needed air. I didn’t even see those people out there.”
Nick walked her over to the table Derrick was at-“Hey man, I think it would be better to pack this stuff up and take it upstairs. Abbi was just mobbed by some reporters.”
Derrick stood up and looked at Abbi-“Are you serious? Abs…are you ok? You wanna head upstairs?”
She nodded and moved a strand of hair from her face-“Yes I’m ok. I guess it would be a better idea to head up stairs.”
Derrick looked at his watch-“Abs…My mom is heading in tonight from Denver. I told her I would pick her up at the airport…you wanna come with me?”
She hesitated-“No, I rather stay here incase we hear some news. Thank you though.”
He bit his lip-“If you want I will call Vince and ask him to pick her up.”
She shook her head and put her hands up-“No no, you pick your momma up. I will be fine.”
Nick shook his head-“No Abbi, you are not allowed to be alone. It is too risky…Markus can stay with you. I’m gonna be with Brian tonight, so I won’t need a bodyguard.”
Abbi looked at Nick-“I appreciate that, but it will be weird with Markus in my room the whole time. I have nothing to talk about with him!”
Nick laughed and shook his head-“No silly, I’ll tell him to sit outside your room after inspecting it.”
She shook her head-“Oh no no no, I don’t want him to be bored, because of me!”
Nick shook his head this time-“Oh nonsense, he just got this game on Nintendo DS and he is all into it. He will be more than happy to sit there and play his game instead of following me around all day. It’s ok; you need him more than I do.”
She finally gave in-“Fine, you win. Lets go ahead and head over there.” She picked up her food that had been wrapped up and paid for. Then she walked over to Derrick and hugged him-“Thank you for taking care of me today. See you later.”
He hugged her back and rubbed her back-“No problem baby. Call me if you need anything.”
She nodded and walked over to where Nick was talking to Markus. She sighed and smiled as she arrived to their spot. Markus looked down at Abbi-“Aww lil one, you were afraid I would be bored? Nah I’ll watch ya!”
Nick laughed-“It’s not hard to watch her.”
She turned to Nick, after he quickly stopped his laugh, turning bright red. She turned back to Markus-“Ready?”
He nodded and said his ‘later bro’ to Nick with their handshakes. Abbi smiled at Nick-“Thanks again, for that back there. And for letting me borrow Markus.”
After inspecting her room, making sure there was no one in there Markus grabbed a chair and pulled it outside her door. She stopped at the door-“You sure you don’t want to sit in here?”
He nodded-“Yes ma’am. Besides it would be weird because we don’t have anything to talk about.” He grinned at her in a smart-ass way.
She gasped-“I’m gonna kill Nick for telling you that!”
He laughed and shook his head-“Don’t worry about anything Abbi, I will be right here.”
She smiled-“Thank you Markus.”
She closed the door and headed to the bedroom. She sighed as she plopped on her bed sadly, she missed her sister. She couldn’t help but wonder how she was doing. Turning to the alarm clock next to her bed, she heard her cell phone ring. Scrambling to pick it up she tumbled over her feet-“Hello?”
Landon was on the other side-“Hey Abbi, I know this isn’t the best time but I was wondering if you could run through this stage line up with me?”
She paused for a moment, trying to catch her breath-“Yea sure.”
He continued-“I am really sorry for this coming up right now, but I have a deadline for tomorrow, with three arenas’ where you girls are going to perform.”
She smiled-“No no, its ok. You could distract me for a little bit. Um…I’m going to shower in a little bit. How about you meet me in an hour in my room?”
Landon smiled-“Great, I will see you at 8 in your room then. Bye”
She went back to the kitchen and heated her in the microwave. Soon after she sat at the table eating, going through a magazine. Picking up her plate and throwing it away in the garbage she put her hair up in a clip. After her shower she slipped into her PJ’s and waited for Landon to show up. About ten minutes later there was a knock on the door-“Abbi, its Markus.”
She walked over and opened it-“Yes?”
He looked over at Landon-“This guy says you have a meeting tonight?”
She laughed softly-“Yes Markus, Landon and I have some business to take care of. You can go downstairs if you would like, grab something to eat.”
He looked at her puzzlingly-“You sure?”
She nodded as she let Landon in-“Yes, I am sure. Landon will come get you when we are done. There is no need to have you sitting out here if Landon can take care of me. Take a break.” She smiled at him and nodded for him to go-“I’ll be fine!”
Landon laughed-“Yea, I’ll watch over her!”
Markus nodded and walked over to the elevator-“Alright then, I will see you in a bit.”
Once inside Landon headed to the table with his folder-“So how are you tonight?”
She sighed-“Oh I’ve been better.”
He hit his head with his own hand-“Oh, I’m sorry. That was a stupid question; of course you are not ok.”
She shook her head-“Oh its ok.” She started to walk to her room-“I’ll be right back; I need to grab a clip for my hair.”
She went to her bed where she had her accessories bag and started rummaging for the clip she had worn for her shower. Finding it, she turned around to head to the living room, but ran right into Landon. Startled she stepped back but bumped into her bed-“Landon, what are you doing?”
He hugged her-“I am just so sorry for everything that is happening to you.”
She loosened up, confused-“Oh it’s ok; it’s not your fault.”
Not letting go her Landon smirked-“Oh but it is my fault.” She froze in his arms, breathing heavily, her lip begin to tremble when she realized that there was music playing in her room. He had turned on the radio rather loudly. Still holding on to her tightly, he smelled her hair that had come down when she dropped the clip-“Mmm Abbi you smell good. Try not to scream very loudly, my ears are still ringing from Roxi’s scream.”
Chapter 63 by Tati
Author's Notes:
I AM SOOO SORRY THAT IT HAS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO POST THIS YEAR HAS BEEN A ROLLER COAST FOR ME!! BUT if you read and are still interested GREAT and thanks for the support!! :o)
 Breathing heavily in his arms, Abbi tried squirm out of his hold. She felt a small pinch in her arm which she brushed off, thinking quickly she raised her knee and hit Landon in his crotch. As he fell sideways blocking her exit she ran into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Room started spinning and her eyesight was becoming blurry. “Oh dear God, what has he done to me?” She fell to the floor and tried to crawl away from the door. She crawled in the bathtub and shut the curtain, her legs were starting to feel tingly. Her breathing was starting to slow, and she could barely keep her eyes open. The door opened and Landon chuckled, “Oh nice one Abbi, you are definitely going to pay for that little stunt of yours.” He walked around the room, “Where are you?” He stopped and laughed again, “I think I might know where you are hiding.” He pulled the curtain back, “HA…so predictable.” She lay in the tub slipping in and out of consciousness; he picked her just as she passed out. When she woke up she was laying on the floor with her ands duct taped into a fist and her wrists handcuffed. Her head throbbed she reached up to rub her head and brought it back down; there was blood on her hands. She blinked multiple times to get her eyes focused. He left eye felt a little swollen, as did her lip. He was sitting on an arm chair with a bottle of some sort of alcohol, he laughed, “Well look who has decided to wake up and join me. You may be a little sore…I had to punish you for what you did to me. Here let me show you.” He stood up and grabbed her by the shoulders; standing her up and carrying her to the bathroom show her. He legs were duct taped also, making it impossible to walk…or kick. She gasped as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her forehead was bleeding above her right eye, her left eye was starting to get purple, and her lower lip was also bleeding. She closed her eyes and turned away, he chuckled as he took her back to the bedroom. He put her down on her knees and sat back in the arm chair across from her. He sighed, “Oh Abs, I bet.”She interrupted him, “Don’t call me that.” She glared at him from behind the strand of hair that fell down in her face. He laughed as he shook his head, “Anyways, I bet you want to know why I am doing this.”She shook her head and scoffed, “Quite frankly I don’t wanna know. Where are my sisters?”He ignored her comment, “See here’s the deal, about three months ago my baby sister decided she wanted to be in a band. THEN she got the courage to as YOU if she could join Fetish. She met you at some club and went up to you. I am guessing you were a little intoxicated because you were very rude and you said no. Well that pushed my sister down in a spiral into insanity. She tried to commit suicide, and well is now in a mental institute. I love my little sister more than anything in the world. So had you been nicer about it maybe she would have reacted better. So there you go, that is my reason for this.”Abbi laughed coldly, “All this because we said no to your sister?” She continued laughing at him. He got up and smacked her across the face, “Shut up!”She closed her eyes and took in the pain, “So what now Landon? You bring us down and teach us a lesson?”This time it was him who laughed, “No no, see if I kill you…there is NO band for my sister to want to join.” Her eyes widened and she started breathing hard. He laughed harder, “Not so tough now are we?” She looked down, “Markus is going to come looking for me soon. Betcha didn’t think about that?”He got up and kneeled infront of her, “oh I am way ahead of you love, he already came. He he and see I told him that you had fallen asleep and that I would take the shift tonight. That is why I planned this for so long, I wanted to be in…I wanted to be trusted! And I got what I wanted, I had you fooled! You asked Markus to go downstairs.”Abbi looked away from his face, feeling defeated that her distraction had failed, “Did you kill them?” She felt a lonely tear roll down her cheek.He got up and shook his head, “Nope they are still alive in the warehouse. I figured I would let you go first…seeing how well we are already here.”She took a deep breath, “So how do you plan on doing it?”He looked back at her surprised, “Well I figured I would burn the place, with you in it…unconscious. See I have touched you…and my fingerprints are on you and I can’t leave a mark.” He got up and started to walk away, “I need to prep for the big bon fire.” Once he was in the other room, Abbi looked around for anything that could help her. She then looked down at her hands and brought them up to her mouth. She started chewing on the duct tape while keeping an eye out for him to come. He seemed preoccupied with making this perfect that he gave her a chance to take all the duct tape off. She opened her hands slowly enduring the pain from where her fingers were curled. She then started tearing the tape off her feet, working hard to get them off before he came in. She got up and walked to the living room, with a lamp in her hand ready to swing. He was no where to be found, just then he lunged at her from behind her. She fell forward and tried to crawl away, but he grabbed her foot and pulled her back. He climbed on top of her and turned her around. She started swinging her hand cuffed hands back and forth. He grabbed her left hand and took her pink and ring finger in his hand and pulled it to the side, “How dare you try to escape?” He pulled until they snapped out of place, she let out a loud scream from the pain and kicked him off. She looked down and her fingers that were now broken and ran to the balcony, in tears of pain, “HELP PLEASE SOMEONE!!”He charged her from behind and knocked her over the side of the rail.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7814