Sunset Sasori by sunsetsasori
Summary: this was written for Dani, or at least she gave me the subject because I wanted to do a little drabble whilst I waited for my dad to give me a lift. Its just a little piece about Sasori
Categories: Fanfiction > Animated Characters: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 381 Read: 822 Published: 05/19/06 Updated: 05/19/06

1. into the sunset by sunsetsasori

into the sunset by sunsetsasori
Author's Notes:
just a little drabble on sasori from naruto
The silhouette perched on top of the cliffs moved its head, turning to survey the expanses of desert stretched out below it that could, under other circumstances have been within his jurisdiction. Bathed in the reddish glow of the evening sunset it really was a spectacular sight to see the sand sparkling and glowing as if from some magnificent painting. Still, he should stop dwelling on what might have been, after today’s events it was quite likely he wouldn’t even set foot in this country again for a good few years.

The gusting wind was blowing his red hair around but he paid no heed to it nor felt it on his body. That was if he could still call it a body, his own limbs having been replaced by those of a puppet several years before. He felt tired, the advantages of his new body were that he didn’t really feel fatigue or pain but today had pushed him further than he’d ever been tested before. He had been prepared for it but still, having to resort to using his own body for combat was a first. It had been well worth it though, he had gained acceptance and had been able to gauge the full limits of himself and work out where he could improve.

With a flap of their wings two birds took off from the cliff top, startled by the sound of footsteps approaching from behind. The man watched as they flew out towards the steadily sinking sun before turning his head towards the newcomer.

The approaching man’s black cloak was a stark contrast to his near white skin and his eyes glowed menacingly as he uttered in a half croak

“Sasori-san, your ring has been prepared and the acceptance ceremony is about to begin below”

Sasori wasn’t particularly fond of Orochimaru, the man was more than half insane but they did share a few common interests so it was worth being civil, you never knew what you might pick up.

“Thank you Orochimaru-sama, we shouldn’t keep them waiting”

Orochimaru turned and Sasori trailed after him, casting one last glance out over the landscape he headed down to where the rest of his new family, the Akatsuki, waited for him.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7821