Nick's Angel Sharkies by nicksgal
Summary: Do you like stories about scantily clad women saving the world with the help of their oversexed Chief? Yes? Then this story is so for you! If not, I apologize in advance...

Come join the Angel Sharkies as they save the world, one chapter at a time!



*It is of note that I apologize for my horrible interpretation of what humor is...*

A note from 2021: Hello! This is unlikely to ever be updated, but please feel free to read and enjoy what is there!
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: None
Genres: Action, Humor
Warnings: Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 2967 Read: 1952 Published: 06/02/06 Updated: 06/02/06

1. Chapter One: The Angel Sharkies by nicksgal

Chapter One: The Angel Sharkies by nicksgal
Darkness clouded the sky. Everywhere there was a black fog as thick as death. When one tried to peer through it, they were met with more darkness. A cool crisp wind blew across the city streets as two girls stepped out into the darkness from a building. The taller one clipped a glove together on her right hand and returned a gun to its holster. The shorter one clipped a circular object back into place in her hair. The wind tossed their brown hair about as they stood outside the building. The shorter of the two wore a long, pink dress with a slit up the right side and an opening at her breasts. She also wore pink orbs in her the loops in her brown hair. The taller of the two wore a green shirt tied at the waist and a long green skirt with a slit on the left side. Both wore large platform heels in the respective colors of their outfits. The taller one grabbed a helmet from a motorcycle on the side of the road and put it on her head. The helmet matched the sky but shone brilliantly. The shorter one hopped on the back of the motorcycle. She pressed a button on her watch and grabbed the second helmet as the taller girl started the motorcycle. The watch fizzled in and out for a moment, then shook as a man appeared on the LCD screen.

“Chief, we’re all done here,” the shorter girl told the watch.

“Good work, Angel Sharkies,” the man smiled, “Now… return to me.”

The shorter girl stared blankly at the watch, “Chief… We don’t have magic powers… And neither do you.”

The man chuckled, “That’s right, you’re not quite superheroes.”

“We’ll be back soon Chief,” the shorter girl smiled.

“Hurry back.”

The watch cut out. The shorter girl put her helmet on her head. “The Chief reads too many comic books,” she giggled.

NAME: DEANNA
AGENT: GOLDIE 028
ALIAS: CHANGES EVERY TIME SHE GOES TO A PARTY
CLASSIFICATION: TH AUTHOR DOESN’T KNOW THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN BLACK OPS AND SPECIAL OPS; BODYGUARD
SPECIALTIES: MARTIAL ARTS; QUICK WITH A TRIGGER
PARTNER: THE OTHER GIRL ON THE MOTORCYCLE…

The taller girl laughed as she pushed up the visor on her helmet, “Let the Chief do what he wants, Deanna.”

NAME: SARAH
AGENT: HAMMERHEAD005
ALIAS: CHANGES TO VARIOUS TRANSLATIONS OF “SARAH”
CLASSIFICATION: DITTO ON THE AUTHOR’S STUPIDITY; BODYGUARD
SPECIALTIES: BECOMES INVISIBLE
PARTNER: GOLDIE 028

“Anyway…” she continued, “We’d better get back soon before the others have a coronary…”

The others who? And what exactly was the chief like? Can everyone imagine it?

A short man with thick rimmed glasses staring at a computer screen for hours on end…

No!

He must dress up like Superman and go to all those cheesy conventions!

Wrong again!

He’s always playing that game with monsters and dice?

Better luck next time!

The motorcycle sped down the dark street, lighting up the bleak evening with its bright red taillights. The motorcycle eventually sped into a brightly lit parking lot. Lamps towered above the motorcycle’s now bleak taillights. And towering above the lamps still was a large, and posh, hotel. Next to the first motorcycle, two others pulled up quickly. Off of each motorcycle stepped two other people. The six people looked at each other and gave a nod of their heads. The taller of the two girls pulled another gun from her holster, the shorter followed suit, as did the other four people. All six walked toward the edge of the building; first the tallest, then her partner, then the other four shot the guns into the air. Spiraling hooks flung from the guns and latched on to the roof of the building. All six pressed the release latches on the guns and shot toward the roof, scaling the building as they did.

“Great place for rock climbing!” Deanna shouted.

Another helmeted person turned to her, “You turn every situation into a light one.” Her voice was that of a woman.

The six people reached the top of the building, at which point Deanna pulled out a megaphone. “Chief! We have you surrounded! Come out with your hands up and your pants down!”

“Want to repeat that?” yet another female voice asked, “I don’t think the whole neighborhood heard you!”

“Repeat! Come to the roof with your hands up and your pants down!”

The six people scaled the rest of the wall and landed on the roof. They unlatched their scaling guns from the ledge and placed them back in their respective holders. The iron door leading into the hotel open with a screech, it rattled against its hinges. In its frame a tall blonde man stood in jeans and a loose shirt.

Deanna removed her helmet and ran toward him. She spread out her arms in the same motion as his. “CHIEF!!!!” she squealed happily.

NICK CARTER?!?!?!?!

Ding, ding, ding, ding! Sorry but there’s no prize!

He gave her a large hug and smiled at the others, “Welcome back, Angel Sharkies.”

The taller removed her helmet as well, picking up Deanna’s discarded helmet. “And what do we have to come back to, Chief?”

“I ordered pizza.”

“REWARD!” all six shouted.

~~~~


The hotel room was spacious. In the living room alone there were two couches, four chairs, a coffee table, and a wide screen television set. Nick and six women sat around the coffee table pulling gooey slices of pizza from cardboard boxes.

A girl with long blonde hair, who wore a short pink dress, pulled a piece of cheese pizza from one of the boxes, the cheese oozed off the side and clung to the other pieces in the box, trying to keep a hold on its friends. “I love pizza…” she smiled, pulling the stringy strands from the box and licking them off her fingers; they dangled from her mouth as though her pizza were a marionette puppet.

“Camryn…” one of the other girls whined, “Don’t hog all the strings!”

“I am not!!!” Camryn replied.

NAME: CAMRYN
AGENT: BUBBLES123
ALIAS: WHATEVER CROSSES HER MIND THE NEXT TIEM I ASK
CLASSIFICATION: DITTO ON THE AUTHOR’S STUPIDITY; BODYGUARD
SPECIALTIES: NONE THAT I KNOW OF
PARTNER: THE OTHER BLONDE

Deanna clung to Nick’s arm tightly. She now wore a short pink dress as well, but had her brown hair up in pigtails. “Chief… Why aren’t you eating anything?”

Nick turned his head and cleared his throat, “I uh… ate a whole box before you came…”

“Chief…”

“It’s a wonder you dance it all off,” the taller brunette chimed in. She now wore a short green dress.

“Don’t be rude, Sarah…” Deanna whispered quietly.

Sarah stuck her tongue out.

“Well…” he paused, eyeing the pizza longingly, “maybe one slice won’t hurt…” He pulled a piece of stringy pizza from the box of pepperoni. He happily played tug of war with his slice for the hanging strings.

The girls chortled.

“One last slice of pepperoni!” a brunette girl called. She wore her hair back in a ponytail and wore jeans and a short blue shirt.

“No! It’s mine!” a black haired girl cried. She also wore her hair back in a ponytail and jeans and a light blue shirt.

“You always get everything, Layla!!!!” the brunette called.

“Do not!” Layla continued to wrestle for the slice of pizza.

NAME: LAYLA
AGENT: FISHIE017
ALIAS: CAN’T SEEM TO THINK OF ONE
CLASSIFICATION: DITTO ON THE AUTHOR’S STUPIDITY; BODYGUARD
SPECIALTIES: NONE THAT I KNOW OF
PARTNER: THE ONLY OTHER GIRL LEFT

“Do too!!!” she cried.

A dirty blonde haired girl put her hand to her head, “You act like five year olds…” She wore a short red dress.

“We can’t help it, we’re siblings,” the brunette stuck her tongue out.

“Don’t be so immature, Nora,” Layla shook her head.

“I’m not immature!” Nora cried.

NAME: NORA
AGENT: DOLPHIN080
ALIAS: CAN’T SEEM TO THINK OF ONE EITHER
CLASSIFICATION: DITTO ON THE AUTHOR’S STUPIDITY; BODYGUARD
SPECIALTIES: PREMONITIONS
PARTNER: FISHIE017

Layla laughed victoriously as she grabbed the last slice, “Mine now.”

“Not fair!!!!”

“Will you stop?” the dirty blonde haired girl put her hand to her head.

“JENNIFER!!!!”

NAME: JENNIFER
AGENT: STARFISH224
ALIAS: NEVER GAVE ME AN ANSWER
CLASSIFICATION: DITTO ON THE AUTHOR’S STUPIDITY; BODYGUARD
SPECIALTIES: NONE THAT I KNOW OF
PARTNER: BUBBLES123

Nick finished his slice of pizza then reclined back on the couch. Deanna turned to him and smiled, “My turn for dessert?” she pointed to herself.

Nick put his hands behind his head, “Yup.”

She smiled, “Okay, just let me slip into something more comfortable…” She hopped off the couch and ran into another room.

“No, I want this turn…” Camryn whined.

“You know everyone switches turns…”

“But I was so good today…”

“I know but…”

“So pink and sleek…” Deanna called from an adjacent room.

“I wanted to get a turn…” Camryn sniffed.

“Next time, okay?” Nick smiled.

Deanna walked out holding a cake, “Pink oven mitts!” she exclaimed happily.

“I wanted to wear the pink oven mitts…” Camryn sniffed.

Deanna set the cake on the table and sat back down next to Nick. She handed one of the oven mitts to Camryn and both smiled as Deanna picked a knife off the table.

“Is it a good idea for you to hold a knife?” Jennifer asked.

“If I can hold a drink, I can hold a knife,” Deanna answered as she passed it to Nick.

“Is it a good idea for him to hold a knife?” Jennifer asked, her face showing even more concern.

“I have great aim,” Nick answered dryly, focusing on the cake in front of him, “I blast aliens all the time.”

All six girls put their hands to their faces. Not video games again…

Nick leaned over the cake again, licking his lips in his full concentration. All six girls leaned forward expectantly. Nick touched the cake with the knife when…

BING BING BING BING

Nick jumped up, dropping the knife on the table; all six girls jumped back. Nick, unaware of the knife put his hand in the air, “Angle Sharkies! Someone needs you! To the Bat Cave!”

“But we’re Angel Sharkies…” Sarah cocked her head.

Nick pointed up again, “To the Fortress of Solitude!”

“Try again…” the girls leaned back in their chairs.

“To the X-Box!”

Deanna clenched her hands, “Right! Let’s play Mario Cart!”

Jennifer put her hand to her head again, “We’re going to be here for a while…”

“To the Cat’s Lair!”

Layla and Nora turned to each other, “That’s such an obscure reference… I don’t think anyone will know what he’s talking about…”

“And we’re Angel Sharkies…” Sarah put out again.

“Alright then… Last try…” Nick told them.

“This should be good…” Camryn sat back.

“To the ocean!”

“That’s thirty miles that way, Chief,” Deanna replied pointing out the window.

“Okay, then start going, use the door or something…” Nick pointed toward the door and attempted to shoo them out.

“What’s the problem anyway?” Jennifer questioned.

“There’s a bank robbery,” Nick answered.

“Why don’t we just go to the bank?” Layla asked.

Nick hit his open palm with his fist, “That’s a good idea! To the bank!”

Deanna saluted, “Right Chief!”

The six girls hopped up from their seats and bounded out the door.

~~~~


The six girls had made it back down to the parking lot and were clad in their secret agent gear. Deanna once again donned her long pink dress and pink orbs. Sarah wore her green shirt and green dress. Camryn also wore a pink dress, but a short one. Jennifer wore a short burgundy dress. Layla wore a short light blue dress and Nora wore a dark blue tank top and a dark blue skirt. Each girl wore high heels in the respective colors of their outfits. They once again hopped on their motorcycles and covered their heads with the helmets. Sarah rose her visor and turned to the other drivers, Camryn and Layla. She gave them a thumbs up and slapped her visor back down, the other two followed suit. The three motorcycles sped down the street toward the bank.

The police cars surrounded the bank. The robbers sat inside with their bags of money. Gunshots blared everywhere. The motorcycles came to a stop. A police officer turned to see the girls stepping lightly off the bikes.

“I’m sorry girls, the nightclub is down the street.” He stared longingly at the scantly clad women.

Camryn put her hand out, “We’re not looking for nightclubs, and we’re not for sale.”

“That’s right! We belong to the Chief!” Deanna chimed in.

The six girls stood together flashing peace signs, “We’re the Angel Sharkies!”

The police officer waved them away, “That’s great, just stay out of harm’s way.”

Sarah grabbed his collar, “Show some respect while we try to save your butts, huh?”

Deanna jumped on a police car, “Those gunshots aren’t a good back beat, but I’ll see what I can do…” She pulled the plastic orbs from her hair, they resembled maracas. Deanna began dancing on the cop car, “I shake my maracas and my cha chas…”

Jennifer put her hand to her head, “Is this what you always do on assignment?”

A bullet headed for Deanna; she jumped into a flip and landed on the concrete. “That was rude!” she shook the maraca in the general direction of the bullet, “I was dancing!” She crossed her arms, “See if I ever dance for you again!” A plethora of bullets shot toward her; she jumped to avoid being hit. “SARAH!!!” she called.

“I’m on it!” Sarah jumped toward her and landed nimbly on her feet next to Deanna.

The two girls stood back to back. They both did a pirouette and pulled their guns out of their respective holsters: Sarah’s from her hip and Deanna’s from her maracas. They began shooting into the window, attempting to shatter it.

Camryn pulled up her skirt and pulled a gun from her thigh. “They shouldn’t have all the fun!” Camryn turned to Jennifer, “Give me a boost!”

“I won’t!”

Camryn hopped on a police car, “Fine, I’ll give you a boost.”

Jennifer pulled her gun from a holster on the thigh opposite Camryn’s. She grabbed Camryn’s hand as she pulled her up on to the car. Camryn lifted Jennifer and threw her toward the window. Jennifer put her leg out and kicked the window in. Camryn jumped after her, doing a flip, and kicked one of the robbers in the head.

Layla and Nora turned to each other and nodded. They bounded into the window and began hitting the robbers with their ninchucks. Deanna and Sarah followed shortly after.

“You wouldn’t watch me dance, so die!” Deanna exclaimed, slapping one of the robbers in the head with her bright pink guns. She hit him in the head with her high heel and
knocked his head back into the ground. “Most people like
to watch my dance.” She pouted.

Camryn turned to Jennifer, “Three… Two… One…” They both kicked their robber in the head, the two robbers’ heads collided and they fell to the ground. Camryn brushed her shoe off with her hand, “That’s because you shake everything.”

“The Chief likes it especially well…” Deanna crossed her arms.

Layla and Nora hit the final robber with their ninchucks simultaneously. He followed the others in making a new acquaintance of the lovely bank floor. Layla folded her ninchuck, “That’s because you shake everything.”

Sarah used a rope and lassoed the four robbers together. She brushed her hands against each other, “And that’s a round up.”

“A wrap?” Deanna questioned.

“No! It was a circle!” Sarah exclaimed, putting her gun back into its holster, “Let’s turn these pardners into the cops.”

“What about the money?” Layla questioned.

“The cops should know what to do with that,” Camryn nodded.

The six girls managed to drag the robbers out of the bank as well as the sacks of money. The police thanked them. And the earth was saved once again thanks to the Angel Sharkies.

“Angel Sharkies away!” Deanna shouted.

Jennifer put her hand to her head, “We have to stop letting her hang on him like she does.”

“Agreed,” the other four nodded.

Deanna pushed a button on her watch and the LCD screen fizzled in and out once more; Nick appeared within its boarders. “All done here, Chief!” she smiled.

“Well done Angel Sharkies,” Nick smiled, “Now let's go to the beach.”

“I don’t have my swimsuit…” Deanna whined.

“That’s alright, we’ll go skinny dipping,” Nick grinned.

“REWARD!” the six girls cheered.

Will the girls go skinny dipping with Nick? And what do they really do besides sit on their butts with Nick in hotels? And what will become of the cake they never cut? All will become clear in the next chapter…

~~~~


Next chapter, please look forward to some new installments: “The Word of the Day” and “Nick Says…” which will appear in each chapter from that moment on. This chapter, please enjoy the first installment of “To the Bat Cave! Nick answers reader questions.”

To the Bat Cave! The first Q and A section…

Q: Nick, what is an Angel Sharkie?
A: In the story, she would be a member of an elite team of my secret agents. But in reality, they would be a member of my fan club on BSBBLVD.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7847