A BSB Gymnastics Twist by Anita
Summary: This is the very first fan fic story I have ever written. It's a little lame but this was my first attempt at fan fic. Its a cross over type of story with the Backstreet Boys and some of my favorite gymnasts from the Sydney Olympics
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group, Nick, Other
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 11180 Read: 30090 Published: 07/28/06 Updated: 06/27/08

1. Chapter 1 by Anita

2. Chapter 2 by Anita

3. Chapter 3 by Anita

4. Chapter 4 by Anita

5. Chapter 5 by Anita

6. Chapter 6 by Anita

7. Chapter 7 by Anita

8. Chapter 8 by Anita

9. Chapter 9 by Anita

10. Chapter 10 by Anita

11. Chapter 11 by Anita

12. Chapter 12 by Anita

13. Chapter 13 by Anita

14. Chapter 14 by Anita

15. Chapter 15 by Anita

16. Chapter 16 by Anita

17. Epilogue by Anita

Chapter 1 by Anita
Author's Notes:
Hey guys I think I had this posted before. This was the very first story I have written.
Chapter 1


Nick Carter looked around the gym.

He was in Moscow, Russia at one of the main gyms in the country that Olympic gymnasts trained at. Posted on the wall was a poster of the Russian's male star gymnast Aleksei Nemov. Nick was with the Boys on tour and had gotten bored. When he asked a clerk at their hotel what he could do to kill some time, the clerk responded that he should check out the gymnasts for fun. (Authors note: I’m not quite sure that the Russians let people come in a watch the gymnasts. Most of the gymnasts have left home at a very young age to live and train in the gyms) So Nick had made his way to the gym to watch the action.

Nick opened the door and took a seat to watch. The women were working out on their routines. Nicks eye caught one sparkling girl tumbling out on the floor. She had red hair and looked very familiar to him. He asked one of the other people in the room who she was and he simply answered Elena Produnova.

That's when Nick remembered.

When he had time and wasn't working on songwriting, he had tuned into the 2000 Olympic games and had been amazed by her outstanding routines. He moved closer to the window and watched as she went through the routine again. He gave a soft whistle at the difficulty she put into it. He looked around and crept out the door down to the practice area.

Up close she was even more beautiful than he imagined. She had made her eyebrow into a weird shape but it just made her different. She had strong shoulders, a tight stomach and bright eyes. Nick took in a deep breath, he wanted to call out her name but he knew he shouldn't. A pretty girl with a blonde ponytail walked over to him. “Hey” she said then took a drink out of her water bottle.

"How did you get in here?" she asked as she adjusted her grips for the bars.

"I just wandered in," Nick said trying to act casual.

The girl studied him carefully, then her eyes grew bright and a smile lit her face. "I know who you are!" she exclaimed.

He looked at her with a smile. "Oh yeah? Then who am I?" he challenged with his famous smirk.

"You are that American guy, excuse my English, um, that Backstreet Boy...Nick Carter?"

He laughed. "You are correct. Are you a fan?" he asked.

"Yes I am a fan," she answered and she stuck out her hand. "I'm Elena Zamolodchikova."

"Oh yeah! I recognize you," he said. "And I remember that last name too. Gee what a name. But it’s cool. I like it.”

She smiled again. "So do you like Elena?" she asked pointing to Elena Produnova.

"Yeah," he admitted while blushing, "I think she is really pretty and an awesome gymnast."

"Wanna meet her?" Elena asked.

"Ok," he said shyly. Then he looked at her. "This is going to be confusing. Elena and Elena."

"Well," she said, "Just call her Elena and call me Lena ok?"

"It works," Nick agreed.

Then Lena turned and called Elena P. over.
Chapter 2 by Anita
Chapter 2

Elena walked over to the two of them.

"Hi," she said, "what do you need?" she asked Elena.

"Oh nothing," Elena said, "just wanted you to meet someone." Elena Produnova looked at the blonde guy.

"Oh hi. I'm Elena Produnova," she said with a bright smile that made her even more beautiful to him.

"Yes I know," Nick said. "I'm, um, Nick Carter. Maybe you've heard of me before?"

"Oh yes," Elena said, "You are a Backstreet Boy."

(Authors note: I'm not quite sure how good Elena Produnova’s English is or for that fact Elena Zamolodchikova’s. I'm using Russian Characters and they will all speak English since I don't know Russian)

"I love the Backstreet Boys. Your music is so great. I love you song, 'I Want it That Way'".

"Thanks," Nick said, blushing at her enthusiasm.

"So are you a gymnastics fan?" She asked looking at him.

"Yes I am. I'm not really too familiar with everything but it looks great and like a lot of hard work."

"Well, it is a lot of hard work, but it is also a lot of fun. I really enjoy gymnastics." "Yeah that's like the way I am with my music."

"Hey Elena," Lena interrupted, "we better get back soon or else our coach is going to get mad." Elena agreed.

"Wait!" Nick said He couldn't let her get away that fast. "Can we do something after your practice is done?"

Elena looked thoughtful. "Ok," she said, "but I can't stay out too long."

"Ok," Nick said. She smiled and went on with her practice. He took a seat again and continued to watch. Finally, about an hour later, she waved to him. She shouted that she was going to take a shower and change and then would be out ASAP. Nick called over Elena Z.

"Hey Lena, am I going to see you later?" he asked.

"No," she said, "well not for awhile since I'm going on tour for awhile but you'll meet Svetlana Khorkina and maybe Aleksei Nemov or something."

"Ok," Nick said with a small smile, "I hope we meet up again."

"Oh we will," Elena said with a knowing smile then left.

Nick sat down and waited for Elena P. It didn't that long for her to come out. She looked very pretty in her white blouse and blue skirt.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked.

"Oh I don't know," she said, "Whatever, it doesn't really matter."

"How about we go out to dinner and then you can meet the rest of the guys."

"Oh wow! Can I really meet the rest of the group?" she asked excitedly.

"Sure," Nick said laughing. "Let's go."

He hesitated but took her hand in his and they walked out together to a little cafe. They sat down and ordered their food. Nick ordered one of the specialties and she ordered a small salad, yogurt and a glass of water.

"Is that all?" Nick asked giving her a concerned look.

"Yup," she answered, "I have to watch my weight."

"WHAT???" Nick exclaimed in surprise, "But you aren't fat at all."

Elena laughed.

"Well, Nick, all gymnasts eat very little and watch what they eat. Gymnasts cannot get fat and we eat only healthy food for energy and we never eat junk foods like candy or chips or sodas really."

"Wow," Nick said, "Without that stuff I would go crazy."

"Oh I don't mind really," she said with a laugh, "After awhile you just get used to it."

Their food soon came and they ate and talked. Soon their plates were taken away. They talked for a while and then headed to Nick's hotel so she could meet the guys.

"Are you nervous?" he asked glancing at her from the corner of his eye.

"Well, maybe a little bit. But I'll be ok." She flashed him a smile. They reached the hotel and headed up to the Boys' floor.

"Well here we are," he announced. "Are you ready?"

"Yes I am," she responded. Nick knocked on the door.

"Hey Brian it's me." The door began to open.
Chapter 3 by Anita
Author's Notes:
sorry its been forever since ive updated. i doubt anyone is reading this anyway but lifes been hard and i havent been online that often but heres a chapter anyway
CHAPTER THREE

Brian opened the door. "Hey Nick! What took you so long?"

Nick smiled and pointed at Elana. "She did!"

Brian gazed at the girl who in turn gave him a small smile. "Hello," Brian said, "I'm Brian Littrell."

"I know," she said, I'm Elana Produnova." She shook his hand.

"Oh man!" Brian exclaimed, "I knew I recognized you from somewhere before. Come in, come in!" He ushered them into the room where the rest of the guys were. "Hey guys," he called out, "we have a very special guest with us. Guys this is Elana Produnova. The great Olympic gymnast."

Elana smiled shyly and said hi to all of them. Brian led her to a
seat and she sat down and looked at all of them. They were all cute and nice but she felt that she liked Nick better. As a matter of fact she thought she was developing a crush on him. Yes...she definitely had a crush on him...but did he feel the same way? she wondered. She looked up and they were all looking at her. Uh oh, she thought, did they ask me a question? "Um, guys I'm sorry did you ask me a question? I'm just really tired from practice and was zoning out."

"It's ok," Kevin said with a kind smile, "I just asked you what it is really like to be a gymnast."

"Oh," Elana laughed, "well for one thing usually after practices
you are dead. But, hey, I love them they are really fun! I love to go out and learn new routines or prepare for a big meet somewhere and all of that stuff. I'm telling you, being a gymnast is not an easy thing to do. I usually wake up around 5:30 am to warm up with 100 jumping jacks, 100 crunches, 50
push ups, and a few other things. Then I take a shower. By 7:00 I have a fruit or yogurt and then I head off to the gym to start working out. I am at the gym until about 11:30. Then I have some schooling till 12:30, then a quick lunch, go back to school until 2:30, work out at the gym until 7:00 pm then I
go home, have a small dinner, maybe watch a tv show or do homework then I am in bed by 9:30."

"Wow," A.J whistled looking amazed, "tough schedule."

Elana laughed. "After a while you get used to it. Heck the gym is my home. Really," she said looking at the guys, "I board there so it's easier for me to train."

They all continued talking about music, gymnastics, and among other things for a while until Leighanne announced that it was time for her to go. She stood up and thanked the guys for a good time and said she hoped that she would see them again.

Howie laughed. "Oh don't worry you can see us if you want. We will be here for a month working on our album and tv shows and stuff like that."

"Good," she stated. Then she got an idea. "Hey, do you guys want to meet some other gymnasts tomorrow?"

They all agreed and decided to have Nick take them to the gym around 7:15 and they would all hang out together. Nick got up and announced that he was going to walk Elana over to where she stayed and that he would be right back. Together they got up and left.

Nick took her hand and swung it in between them and gazed up at the beautiful sky. The moon shone and the stars twinkled. They walked in silence because there was no need for words to be spoken. Soon they reached their destination. Nick turned towards her. "Well, here we are Elana."

She gazed up at him. "Thank you for a wonderful night Nick."

He gazed down into her bright eyes. "No, thank you for this wonderful night Elana." He cupped her cheeks with his hands. "Elana, you are so beautiful..." He bent his head down towards her and met her lips with his for a sweet kiss that drove him wild. After a few wonderful moments they pulled apart to once more gaze into each others eyes.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow Nick?"

"Oh, you better count on it Elana," he said with a grin.

She smiled, gave him one more soft kiss and then turned and walked into the building.

Nick sighed and turned for the walk back to the hotel. He
couldn't believe it. He had fallen in love. Sure, he had been in love before...but this time was different.

This time it felt real.

He stopped outside the hotel and gazed at the moon. Elana, I love you and I will in time make you mine...
Chapter 4 by Anita
Author's Notes:
please review even if you think its dumb
The next day, Nick waited impatiently for 7:15 pm to come. He tried to do everything to pass time. The guys all laughed at how antsy Nick was.

"Man, he has got it bad!" A.J told Kevin and Howie.

"Yup, he sure does." Kevin agreed and Howie just laughed.

Meanwhile, Brian tried his best to keep Nick busy to try
to pass time. They did everything from playing video games, playing basketball to watching a movie and calling home. Finally after what seemed like a century 7:10 rolled by.

"Time to go!" Nick yelled as he practically ran out the door. The guys ran out after him and tried to keep up as he rushed towards the gym. They got there shortly and walked in. Elana was there with a few other people. They were all dressed in leotards. She came up to them.

"I thought that maybe you would like to see some of the stuff we do and then maybe you can show us a little of what you do."

The guys agreed and Elana called the group over to introduce them. "This is Svetlana Khorkina, Aleksei Nemov, and Yekaterina Lobaznyuk (first name pronounced Katerina).

The guys said hello and then sat down to watch what was going to happen. First, Aleksei started on the floor and his first tumbling pass was a double layout. The guys were very impressed with what he did. Now Nick really knew why they
called him the best male gymnast in the world. It was because he really was the best. He completed the routine with a double twisting layout and once again stuck the landing. Nick, along with the others stood up and cheered and clapped for him. He smiled at them and waved.

The cheers were soon quieted when Elana took on the beam. She was amazing. She made every move look so clean and easy. She made it look like the beam was four feet wide instead of four inches. She danced along the length of it to show off her grace and balance. She twisted and leaped for excitement. She tumbled along it causing them all to hold their breath. Her handstands were strong and balanced and she
showed off her stuff. She performed very difficult moves and executed a perfect landing.

Nick cheered the loudest and wrapped her in a tight hug. "You
were great!" he said, not believing just how great she was.

"Thanks," was all she said because he bent down to kiss her.

The kiss was quick and they turned to Svetlana who would be performing on the uneven bars. Nick kept his arms around Elana as they watched Svetlana's grace on the bars. He remembered that she was the gold medalist on the bars and even had her own move. When she finished her routine, everyone once again clapped and cheered loudly.

Yekaterina took her place at the length to run to vault. She ran and hit her 1 and a half twisting yarchenko. Then she once again went to the end of the run way and this time did a double twisting yarchenko. They all stood up and
cheered for her.

"Well," Aleksei, said, "this is some of what we do. Now it is
your turn."

The boys whispered together and then made their way to the floor. They began so sing "I Want it That Way." The way they sang was so beautiful that it almost brought tears to Elana's eyes. She was so happy, she couldn't believe it. She could almost swear that she was falling in love with Nick. Yes...she could feel it down in her heart.

The love blazed in her heart for him.

She wanted nothing more than to have him love her back the same way she loved him. But would that ever happen? It would be hard if they did share feelings for each other. She lived in Russia and he lived in America. Who knows how often they would be able to see each other if they saw each other at all. Elana sighed and turned back to the song which they were finishing up. When they were done, they all clapped for the guys and then joined them out on the floor.

"So, did you like that?" Nick asked her with his little amused smirk.

"Well," she said slowly, "I think Brian did great and so did the others, "but as for you,well, I dunno. It was OK...I guess." She held back her laugh.

"You little rat!" Nick exclaimed. "I cannot believe you just did that to me. Talk about being way rude!"

She burst out laughing at the look in Nicks eyes. She couldn't
believe that for a moment there he almost believed her.

"So, what do you want to do next?" Howie asked.

"Well," Svetlana started thinking, "we can go to the park and just hang out.

"Good idea," Nick said nodding his head. He took Elana's hand
and they all walked out towards the park.

When they got there, it was already getting a little dark. Aleksei ran around yelling and having fun. Soon all of the others began to run around and laugh and have fun themselves.

Elana dodged behind a tree and glanced out to see where Nick was. She frowned. Where did he go? she wondered. Suddenly, a pair of arms snaked out and grabbed her around the waist. She let out a little scream but was cut short when Nick dropped his head to hers to meet her for a kiss. She smiled as she kissed him back.

"Hey you two!" they heard Svetlana call. "We are heading to the cafe now. Would you like to join us?"

Yekaterina giggled but tried to hide it.

Elana blushed and Nick laughed. "We're coming!" he called out.

They took each other hands and ran to meet up with the
rest. They all walked off to the cafe together laughing and just having a good time.
Chapter 5 by Anita
Author's Notes:
please review!
CHAPTER FIVE

The next day, Nick lay in his bed staring up at the ceiling of his hotel room. He felt like crying. This month had passed by way too fast. He and the rest of the guys would be leaving later on that evening back to America. He wasn't sure if he would see Elana ever again. He had told her that he loved her, and her him, but it was just too hard. She lived here in Russia and he in America.

They had agreed to write to each other but he didn't think that they could stay together. It was too hard. He sighed. He was waiting for her to come over so they could say good-bye. He shifted, trying as hard as he could to hold back the tears that he felt pricking at the back of his eyes. He couldn't let her see him like this. He had to be strong for the both of them. Then a moment later, there was a soft knock at the door. He got up, swallowed and walked over to the door. He swung it open and came face to face with his beloved.

"Hi," she greeted him with a small soft voice. She was also trying as hard as she could not to cry. She took a deep breath and entered his room behind him and shut the door. "So," she started, her voice cracking, "um, I guess this is
good-bye..."

Neither of them could hold back anymore. They both began to cry. He took her into his arms and lay back with her. "Elana, I'm so sorry," he told her, his tears streaming down his face. "I love you and I wish with all of my heart that I didn't have to go back home to America. I love you! I want to stay here!"

Elana shook her head and sniffled. "No Nick. That wouldn't be
right. America is your home. All of your family and friends are there." She kissed him. "I better be going Nick. I don't want you to be late and miss your plane."

He sighed and stood up with her. He wrapped her into one last hug and gave her one last kiss. Then he took off the ring from his finger and placed it on her finger. "Never forget me ok?" he begged her.

"I promise Nick, I will never forget you." She held onto him for a moment longer then she pulled back and walked out the door.

Elana leaned against the door and tried to regain her breath. This was it. Nick was going and she would never see him again. She began to walk down the hall, tears flowing freely down her face. She made no effort to wipe them away.

Nick leaned against the door. He struggled to breath the right way. He never expected to fall in love but he had. There had been no stopping it. And now he was going back to America and he would never see her again. He tried to wipe his tears away but more kept coming. He got up and walked over to grab his bags, looked around one last time and made his way to find the guys and leave.
Chapter 6 by Anita

Chapter 6

*One Year Later* Nick sat down trying to concentrate on what their manager was talking about, but no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't get his mind off of Elena Produnova. Sure they had written letters to each other, but just as they had expected, between her traveling and his singing, they eventually lost touch.

Brian reached over and tapped Nick causing him to jump up.

"What is it?" Nick asked.

Brian gave him a worried look. "Well, we are all leaving. The meeting is over," he finally answered him. "Bob decided to end it since you weren't paying attention."

Nick looked ashamed. "I'm really sorry bro. I am just tired."

Brian shook his head. "It's ok Nick."

Nick got up and followed Brian. No, he thought to himself, as long as Elena is out of my life, I will never be ok.

Brian looked at Kevin. "Dude, I'm worried about Nick. He is always so sad these days."

Kevin nodded and looked thoughtful. "Ya know B, yesterday I was out taking a walk and I heard something quite interesting."

"Oh yeah?" Brian cocked his head. "What was it?"

"Well, nothing really except that some Olympic gymnasts are going to be performing at the theater by Disney World."

”Maybe Elena will be there and we could take Nick," Brian suggested.

"That's exactly what I'm thinking!" exclaimed Kevin.

They sat together and began to form a plan on how to get Nick there.

Chapter 7 by Anita

Chapter 7

Nick was busy working on his new song for their new album when there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" he called out.

The door swung open and in walked Brian with Kevin. "Hey bro. Whatcha doing?" Kevin asked with a smile.

"Nothing really, just trying to work on a new song here." Nick answered him not looking up from his guitar. He strung a few notes, the shook his head not happy with the way they wounded.

"Well they guys and I were wondering if you would like to come out with us..." Brian said studding his expression.

"Huh?" Nick grumbled blankly. "Oh, yeah, sure. Give me 15." He hit a few more notes then wrote something down.

Brian smiled at Kevin. They agreed and left the room.

15 minutes later all of the guys headed over to Nicks room. Howie pounded on the door.

"Are you ready?" Howie yelled.

Nick opened the door and sighed. "I guess." He closed his door behind him and followed them to his car.

"I'll drive." Brian said taking the keys from Nick.

"Whatever." he shrugged. Nick began to daydream about Elena.

After about 20 minutes the car finally stopped. "Well here we are!" AJ chirped as they all jumped out of the car.

Nick looked at the building and sighed.

"Well let's get on with it." He began to walk into the building when he saw the sign. He whipped around to face the guys.

"YOU BROUGHT ME TO A ROCK'N'ROLL GYMNASTICS COMPITITION?!!!!!!!!!" He yelled.

"Oh is that what it is?" Brian asked innocently as he dragged Nick into the building.

Nick tried to protest but it was no use against Brian and the other guys. He finally stopped struggling and just went along with it even though his heart felt heavy. He sat down in the front with the others and slouched in his seat with his arms crossed.

Soon the competition began. The first one up for the woman's side was Dominique Moceanu performing to Ricky Martin. He tried to sit back and relax but he couldn't because on the other side of the floor were the gymnasts and he couldn't see if Elena was there because of the lighting. He glanced around trying to see if there was anything that would show him if Elena was there, but there was nothing.

Soon Dominique finished and the first competitors for the men’s side came on. For the Men’s side were the twins Morgan and Paul Hamm. After they finished on came Shannon Miller. Nick tried to settle down. Maybe Elena wasn't here at all. The announcer went through a few more names. Nick shrugged. Oh well I guess she isn't here.

But as soon as he began to relax, the announcer announced the next gymnast. Nick almost didn't hear her name. But from the look Kevin gave him, Nick knew the announcer had announced Elena Produnova.

Nicks eyes fell on the floor. There she was, dressed in a black out fit. They said she was performing to Zoro. He recognized her routine as her Olympic routine. She was just as great as always. But this time she looked different. Now she had blond hair. He wondered what else was different.

She finished her routine, waved to the crowd and ran off the floor. Nicks heart beat so fast; it felt like it was going to pound its way right out of his chest. Quietly, he snuck his way over to where the gymnasts were. He saw Svetlana and Aleksei sitting with Elena. He made his way over to her. She looked up and saw him coming. Her eyes grew wide and showed pure shock. Her small hand flew to her mouth.

Aleksei gazed at her concerned. He put his hand on her shoulder the looked up. That was when he saw Nick. He jumped up and ran over to him and gave him a hug.

"Nick, it's great to see you again!" Aleksei gushed.

"Yeah man. It's great to see you too," Nick said, happy that Aleksei hadn't changed at all. He was just as fun loving as he always had been and his smile was just as bright.

"So I take it you want to see Elena?" Aleksei asked with a smile.

Nick blushed. "Yeah actually I do. That is if I am allowed."

"Don't worry," Aleksei told him. He grabbed his arm and led him over.

Elena played with her now short blond hair. Nick couldn't take his eyes off of her as he walked the few feet to her.

"Elena." He said when he got to her.

"Nick," she responded.

They looked at each other for a few long moments before Nick reached out and pulled her into his arms.

"Oh Elena, it has been too long." He breathed into her hair.

"Nick?"

"Yes?" He looked down at her, unable to believe that she was with him again.

"Is is it possible that after all this time that, um, maybe you can still love me?"

He looked down into her eyes.

"It is more than possible, Elena, for ever since I left, I have never stopped loving you. Not even for one single moment."

She cast a bright smile up at him and he brought his lips down to hers for a welcome back kiss. They didn't want to pull away, but she had to because it was time for her to get ready for the second part of the competition.

She changed into some black pants and a white jersey that said on the back Produnova 10. Her song was the woman’s version of "Who Let the Dogs Out".

(Authors note: the reason I changed her hair color and later on you will see the few other changes is because this chapter was kinda based on the actual rock'n'roll competition a few months after the Olympics. Elena had cut her hair dyed it blond and went through a few other changes while in America. some facts I have used here were from the actual competition)

After the competition was over, Elena came out with Svetlana and Aleksei and walked over to Nick who was waiting for her with the rest of the guys.

"LET'S GO CLUBBING!" A.J. shouted.

They all laughed at him, agreed, and made their way out.

Chapter 8 by Anita

Chapter 8

They arrived at the club and right away AJ went out to see if he could find himself a girl to dance with. Kevin asked Svetlana to dance and the others went out to get a table. They stopped at an empty table in the middle of the crowded place, but Nick wanted to spend some time alone with Elena so he took her hand and with a smile to the rest, he led her to a table in a dark corner.

They sat down and looked at each other for a few minutes then Nick spoke. "I like what you did with your hair. Anything else different?" he asked.

She stuck her tongue out at him showing off her new tongue ring.

"Aww, he said, "You got your tongue pierced."

She nodded. "Yeah and a couple of tattoos."

He smiled at her. "Gosh I missed you so much." He finally added.

She cast her eyes down. "Yeah Nick. I missed you too. It was really hard for me, and then after we lost touch..." she trailed off looking at the dance floor.

"I guess that would be mostly my fault," Nick said feeling guilty.

She looked back at him. "Oh no Nick, it wasn't all your fault. You had your music, I had my gymnastics touring." She glanced away from him.

Nick frowned.

"What's wrong?" he asked, but before she could answer him, his worst nightmare came.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around. His eyes grew wide as he came face to face with his ex girlfriend Mandy. After losing Elena, Nick had made the mistake of dating Mandy to try to get his mind off of Elena.

He sighed deeply. "Hello Mandy," he encored.

"Hello Nicky." she purred in her soft, husky voice.

"Is there something you need?" he asked.

"Just you out on the dance floor with me," she requested.

Nick sighed again. He was about to tell her no when he heard the sound of a chair being thrown back. He turned around quickly just as Elena jumped up and ran away from him. Not even bothering to say anything to Mandy, he took off after her. There was no way he was going to let her get away from him. He looked all around when Aleksei ran up to him.

"If you are looking for Elena," he told him, "she ran out the door."

Nick thanked him and took off after her. He threw open the door and was hit with a blast of cold air. He looked each way and chose to go to the left. He ran around the corner and saw her leaning against the wall crying.

"Elena," he whispered as he slowly walked to her.

He took her into his arms and hugged her as she cried. He didn't say anything, but after a moment, he led her for a short walk in the park near by. When they got there, he led her over to a tree and sat down with her. He took off his leather jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders.

For a moment, he smiled at her, seeing how it was practically 10 sizes too big for her. Then he lifted her chin so she was looking at him.

"We need to talk ok?" he asked.

She nodded and he began his story about him and Mandy. The story took a little over half an hour and by the time he finished, they were both in tears. She looked up at him.

"I'm so sorry Nick. I had no idea that was what happened. That she did that to you. How can anyone be so heartless?"

He looked at her. "That doesn't matter. All that does is that you are back in my life and we are together again."

She smiled at him. "Together again."

"This time I don't plan on ever letting you go for anything."

She hugged him tighter. "I don't plan on it either."

They held each other and gazed off at the starry sky.

Chapter 9 by Anita
Chapter 9

The next morning Nick knew what he had to do. He got up, showered, got dressed and into his car headed for the mall.

Elena woke up and hugged her pillow thinking of Nick. She smiled to herself thinking how lucky she was. She still couldn't believe that after a year, after all that happened with Mandy, that they were together once again. Elena thought for a while.

The 2000 Olympics and Olympic tours were over. She had nothing left but going back to Russia to train for months before the next major meets. She sighed. Did she still want to do this? Was gymnastics all that was left of her? Truthfully, she was kind of tired of gymnastics. After all, she had been doing it most of her life.

She thought long and hard before she came to a decision. She was going to retire from gymnastics. She had thought about it before she had found Nick again, but this was just one thing to make it sure. She smiled, then got ready to go see Nick.

Nick looked at the case. "It's perfect!" he exclaimed. He was talking about the huge diamond ring sitting on the pillow in the case.

"It's a 2 karat," the sales man pointed out.

"Let me see it please," Nick asked studding it through the case once more. The man took it out and handed it to Nick. Nick studied it as if it held the answer to the world. Then he looked up.

"Ok I'll take it." Nick and the man began to talk about what kind of box to put it in. Nick smiled to himself. Yes I'm sure this will all work out.

Elena pulled up to Nick's house just as his car did. She got out of her car and went over to hug him. He hugged her then pulled back.

"Come on. Let's go inside we need to talk."

Elena agreed. They walked inside together and sat in the living room.

"So who should go first?" Elena asked.

"Um," Nick was suddenly afraid, "Why don't you go first?"

"Ok," she simply said. "Well Nick, I've been doing a lot of thinking and over this past year, after finishing the Olympics and all of the tours, I've realized that I'm just really tired of gymnastics and all of this training and stuff." She looked up at him. "Nick, I have decided to retire."

(Authors note: Elena really did retire after the Olympics and Olympic tour)

Chapter 10 by Anita

Chapter 10

Nick stared at her in surprise. This was not what he had expected but he was glad she still loved him. Then he realized Elena was still waiting for him to say something. He looked at her.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" He asked concerned.

"Yes," She answered strongly, "This is exactly what I want."

"Does this have anything to do with me?" He didn't want her to quit because of him.

Elena looked at him with a steady gaze. "Partly," she answered truthfully, "but I was thinking about it even before you came back into my life."

"Elena if you are sure about this, then I will give you all of my support, but I want you to do whatever makes you happy."

She thanked and hugged him. "Now," she said, "What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

He took a deep breath and led her to the couch. He sat down next to her, and then he took her hand in his own. He gazed deep into her eyes and then began speaking.

"Elena, when I first saw you, I felt something...something that I have never felt before. It confused me, it scared me but it wouldn't go away. I realized that... that was the feeling of true love. I knew then that no matter what happened with us, I would always love you. And Elena, I do love you." He paused for a moment. "Elena Produnova, will you marry me?"

Elena could not believe all of what she just heard. Everything was just so unreal. Nick wanted to marry her. She felt if like she was in a dream and she never wanted to wake up again. She looked at him.

"Yes, Nick. Yes, I will marry you."

He blinked then jumped up and pulled her up with him swinging her around the room shouting for his joy. She laughed at him but was as excited and as joyful as he was.

"We have to plan the wedding, make the guest lists, get everything together..." Nick started rambling on.

She giggled. "Nick calm down! We have plenty of time for all of this. First off we do need to tell our family and friends. Then we can do the rest later. But what should come first is the place. Here in America... or in Russia... Where will we live and all of that good stuff."

Nick realized that what she said was right. "OK, I'm sorry. I'm just a little nervous."

She agreed. "Yeah well I guess we all are. That is just the happier part of life."

He rolled his eyes at her and she smacked him.

"Cut it out!" she demanded hiding her giggles.

He turned on her. "Why you little rat," he sneered playfully.

She stuck her tongue out at him. "You love me for it," she told him.

"Don't remind me," he groaned.

She sighed. "As you Americans would say, what a little boy!" He pouted at her causing her to laugh. "Nick! Stop making those faces at me." She pleaded.

He smirked. "Ha! So I have some sort of power over you and there is nothing you can do about it."

She grumbled something but didn't answer him at all.

The doorbell rang a few minutes later and Brian came in with Svetlana.

"Hey guys!" Brian called out to them. Svetlana waved.

Elena dragged Svetlana off and began to talk to her in fast Russian, while Brian and Nick sat down to talk.

"So what's up bro?" Brian asked.

"Um," Nick blushed, "I asked Elena to marry me and she said yes."

"Congratulations!" Brian shouted as he jumped up to give Nick a hug.

Elena glanced up and smiled then turned back to Svetlana. Nick watched he two girls wondering what they were talking about. He began to daydream when Elena walked over to him.

"What's up?" he asked he.

"Nothing, I was just telling Svetlana about my retiring from gymnastics."

Svetlana gave a grim smile. "I knew this was going to happen sooner or later." Then she sighed. "I am really going to miss her but I know Nick that you will make her happy."

"Thank you Svetlana. I will do my best to make her happy." Nick assured her.

Chapter 11 by Anita

Chapter 11

Elena gazed around her. She was so happy. She couldn't believe that this was her wedding day. Finally, after three months, they were getting married. She looked at Svetlana who was fixing the flowers; Elena Z. had flown down to be a bridesmaid with Svetlana and Yekaterina. Elena looked around at all of her friends. She was so excited words couldn't express what she wanted to say.

She looked into the mirror and turned around to try to see herself from every angle. She bit her lip and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Svetlana asked.

"Nothing seems right." Elena answered.

"What do you mean?" asked Yekaterina.

"I'm just not sure that this is the right dress. It looks all wrong."

"Oh Elena cut it out!" Lena told her.

Elena looked surprised. "What?"

Svetlana cut in. "Honey, you know you look beautiful."

Elena sighed. "I guess I look all right. I'm just so nervous."

Yekaterina laughed. "Nick is a great guy. There is nothing for you to worry about."

"I know, I know," Elena groaned, "but everyone is nervous on their wedding day so just let me be nervous."

They all laughed at her. "OK," they agreed, "If that's what you want."

She stuck her tongue out at them then turned back to the mirror. OK something old... this necklace from Mom, something new... pearl earrings, something borrowed... Svetlana's bracelet, something blue... my garter. She turned back to her friends.

"Well, this is it. I think I am ready. Are you girls ready?" she asked.

They all looked at each other then shouted out "Yes!" together.

She gave a weak smile. "OK, let's go and do this!"

They went to go get B.J and Leslie who were also in the wedding. Angel was the flower girl and Aaron, the ring boy.

Nick looked around at all of his friends. He was so happy about the wedding that was going to take place in a few minutes. They were all there. Brian, Kevin, AJ, Howie, and Aleksei.

"So," Brian asked, "Are you nervous?"

Nick thought for a moment. "No I'm not because I know that this is true love and that this is the right thing. I never was more sure about anything in my life." Nick adjusted his tux then looked at everybody.

"Are you all ready?" he asked.

They nodded and together they walked out.

Elena danced with Nick at the reception party after the wedding.

He bent to whisper in her ear, "How does it feel to be Mrs. Nick Carter?"

She whispered back to him. "It feels great."

They continued to dance though out the night having the time of their lives now, as they were Mr. and Mrs. Nick Carter. They floated on the dance floor not having a care in the world.

Chapter 12 by Anita

Chapter 12

* One year later *

Elena struggled to get up. But no matter how hard she tired it was useless. She couldn't believe being pregnant could be so hard. Worse, she was only 4 months. She was happy that she was going to be a Mom, but it was just so hard.

Finally she was able to get up and she waddled over to her vanity and sat down to brush her hair. After a few different changes with it, she decided to keep it as red. She thought back to a few years ago at the 2000 Olympic games where her hair was a deep red and she wore gold glitter in it.

She studied her face in the mirror. That had also changed a bit. Back then, she had shaved two arches in her eyebrow to be different, now it was normal, just like any other eyebrow.

Elena sighed, but she wasn't unhappy. She loved Nick and being married to him. But now everything was so different. Now she was more grown up, she wasn't constantly training or doing wild things to change her look. Elena thought about it and realized that even though things were very different for her now, especially living in America, she was happy with her life and her decisions.

Nick sat in the living room thinking about his life now. He was still with the band and loved his music just as much as he always had, but he realized that he had grown up.

He wasn't constantly doing boyish things. He was still the same Nick Carter everyone loved and knew, but now he just had a little more serious attitude. He smiled at the thought of Elena upstairs, four months pregnant. He couldn't believe that in just 5 months, he would be a dad. Then he frowned.

In 6 months, he would have to go with the band on tour. He bit his lip and wondered what to do. If she wanted, Elena and the baby could go along with him. If not, then as often as he could, he would come home in between everything. He wondered if it were going to be a boy or a girl. He glanced up as he saw Elena coming down the stairs.

"Hey." He called out to greet her.

"Hi Nick," she said with a tired voice.

"We need to think of names for the baby," he pushed.

She grinned. "All right Nick. Let's think of names. Do you have any ideas?"

"Well," Nick started looking thoughtful, "If it is a boy, then how about... James? And if it is a girl, I like the name... actually I am not sure of a girls name. If it is a girl, then we should give her a Russian name."

Elena smiled. "OK let me think. Um how about Tatiana?"

"I like that name," Nick answered her, "How did you think of it?"

"Well, I want to name her after Tatiana Gutsu, one of my favorite gymnasts that was a gymnast before me."

"Good idea," Nick agreed.

They continued to talk until it was time for Elena to leave for the doctor. They were going to find out if the baby was going to be a boy or a girl.

Elena got into the car and backed out. Nick was going to stay home to take care of something's that he had to get done. She turned on the radio. The Backstreet Boys song "Quit Playing Games With My Heart" was playing.

Elena sang along with Nick’s part. She tapped the wheel with her fingers at the red light. Finally 15 minutes later, she made it to the doctors. She walked in, signed in, and sat down until they called her to a back room.

"Hello again Elena," the doctor greeted her with a smile, "How are we doing today?"

Elena smiled. She really liked Doctor Myer. "I'm fine, she answered, "Just a bit tired."

"Well that is understandable," the doctor told her. "So are you ready to have the tests taken?"

Elena nodded.

The tests took awhile and they tired her out. Elena lay down to rest until she got the results.

The door to the room opened and the doctor came back in with some papers. "Well Elena, I'm happy to tell you that you are going to have a little boy."

Elena smiled and thanked the doctor. After she signed a few papers, she got back into the car and began the drive home. She began to flip through the stations again trying once more to find a good song. Finally she settled on one station playing some good songs.

As she was just about to pass the railroad tracks, her car died out. She was confused. What was wrong with the car? she wondered. She tried over and over again to start the car, but no matter what, it just wouldn't start.

A sound meet her ear and her head whipped up. Elena's eyes grew in terror as she recognized the sound. It was the sound of a train whistle.

She tried harder and harder to start the car and move it off the train tracks, but the car still refused. Elena glanced up once more and she saw the train speeding towards her. She began to panic as it began to pour.

The rain danced upon the windshield. Elena knew she had only one choice and that was to get out of the car and quickly. She reached for the handle, but the door would not open. Franticly, she reached to unlock it, the train bearing down on her faster and faster.

Elena put her hand on the lock to pull it up so she could get out. Elena managed to unlock the door. She looked up once more, as the train was right there at her.

Her hands flew to her face and she screamed as the train hit the car. It flew off the tracks spinning wildly. Elena hit her head on the dashboard and blood began to trickle down. She slumped over the wheel as the car began to slow down. The door opened and she fell out, the car tipped on it side. She lay there thinking of Nick, thinking of the baby and she blacked out as the ambulance raced to her and the car, the radio playing the song by Enya. The words floated into the night...

Who can say where the road goes, where the day flows, only time...
And who can say if your love grows as you heart chose, only time...
Who can say why your heart sighs as you love flies, only time...
And who can say why your heart cries, when your love lies, only time...
Who can say when the roads meet, that love might be in your heart
And who can say when day sleeps, if the night keeps all your heart, night keeps all your heart...
Who can say if your grows, as your heart chose, only time... And who can say where the road goes, where the day flows only time...
Who knows, only time, who knows, only time...

"Only Time," by Enya.
Chapter 13 by Anita
Chapter 13

Nick sat with Brian talking about the up coming tour when the phone rang.

Brian answered. "Hello?" he asked. Nick looked at him, wondering who it was.

Brian's face went pale and he bit his lip. Then he hung up the phone.

"What is it?" Nick asked with a worried tone.

Brian looked at him with tear filled eyes. "It's Elena. There has been an accident. Her car stopped on the middle of train tracks and a train was coming and it hit her."

Nick gasped and felt as if her were going to faint.

Brian grabbed his arm and dragged him out to the car. He drove as fast as he could. In just a matter of moments they got to the hospital. Nick jumped out as fast as he could. He ran in the ER and up to a nurse.

"Can you please tell me where I can find Elena Carter?"

The nurse checked some papers then led him to a room. The doctors were in there so Nick waited until the doctor came out and said that he could go in. Nick took a deep breath afraid of what he was going to find. He walked in slowly and when he saw her, tears sprang into his eyes. His beloved wife laid in the bed, her skin a sick white. Bandages wrapped almost all of her. He watched her for what seemed like hours but was only really 5 minutes when the doctor came in again.

"Are you a relative?" he asked Nick.

"I'm her husband," he answered solemnly.

"Ok let's see what we are looking at. We have a broken leg and she is going to be in a coma for a few days due to some head injuries. We are not sure how bad they are yet because of the swelling..." then the doctor looked sad. "Mr. Carter, I'm sorry. We were able to save your wife... but we couldn't save your baby boy."

Nick sank into a chair. He felt sick to his stomach. He couldn't be hearing the doctor right. His baby was fine. He had to be. He let out a useless breath, buried his head into his hands and cried his heart out. This couldn't be happening. He told himself that he was at home, in bed having the worst nightmare of his life. He gasped for breathing wishing his life was over. He had lost his baby, his wife wasn't looking good.

The doctor came over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Sir, I advise you to be careful. If you cry like that then you are going to pass out from loss of air. I know you are upset."

Nick got up fast, almost knocking the chair over. "You expect me to be happy and calm when you have just told me that my wife is in a coma with head injuries and my baby is dead! How, exactly might I ask, do you expect me to be calm?!"

The doctor expected Nick to be upset but was very surprised when Nick tried to attack him. He quickly called for help and two men ran in and gave Nick a shot to calm him down.

Nick breathed heavily and felt dazed. The doctor led him over to the chair and helped him sit down. Nick didn't know what to do or say. He turned away from the doctor and gazed out of the window.

Brian came into the room and saw Nick sitting by the window gazing out. He walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Nick looked up and saw Brian staring at him with questioning eyes. Nick sighed and filled Brian in what was going on.

Tears came to Brian's eyes and he leaned over to give Nick a hug to show his support. "Would you like me to let the others know what is going on?" questioned Brian.

Nick gave a weak nod in response. Right now, he didn't care at all about what happened. He just wanted Elena to survive.

Brian walked out of the hospital and made his way over to Kevin's house. When he got there, he noticed that Howie and A.J. also were there since their cars were in the driveway. Brian was glad about that since he didn't really want to have to repeat the story that much. Brian knocked and Kevin answered.

"Brian, where have you been? Where is Nick?" Kevin asked. "The guys and I have been trying to get a hold of you."

Brian looked at his cousin then asked if he could use the phone. Kevin let him, but was confused about the way he was acting. Brian called Svetlana in Russia and said that there had been and accident and if possible, if she, Aleksei, Yekaterina, and Elena could fly down as soon as possible. She agreed and then they hung up. He turned around after he had hung up and faced Kevin, Howie, and AJ who were all watching him.

"What is going on?" questioned Howie.

Brian ushered them all into the living room and when they sat down he told them the story of getting the phone call, to getting to the hospital and what Nick had said. By the time he had finished telling them what had happened, all of the guys were crying. Brian too began to cry along with the others.

They all sat in silence when the phone rang. Kevin picked up, his eyes grew wide and he hung up the phone quickly. He told them all that it was Nick and for them to get to the hospital as fast as they could.

They all jumped up and ran out the door.

Chapter 14 by Anita

Chapter 14

Brian felt sick to his stomach as they rushed to the hospital. What was going on there? Was Elena ok? Kevin turned on the radio to have some sort of distraction as they drove. Brian listened to the words feeling the tears come on again. It was a sad song. Even though the case wasn't like Elena's was, it was still heartbreaking. He first heard it in the movie Girl, Interrupted...

Why does the sun go on shining? Why does sea rush to shore? Don't they know it's the end of the world
'cuz you don't love me anymore?
Why do the birds go on singing? Why do the stars glow above? Don't they know it’s the end of the world?
It ended when I lost your love.
I wake up in morning and I wonder, why everything's the same as it was.
I can't understand, no, I can't understand, how life goes on the way it does.
Why does my heart go on beating? Why do these eyes of mine cry? Don't they know it's the end of the world?
It ended when you said good-bye.
Why does my heart go on beating? Why do these eyes of mine cry? Don't they know it’s the end of the world?
It ended when you said good-bye.

Brian looked around at everyone. They were all crying. The song was so depressing. Soon after, they arrived at the hospital. Brian took in a deep breath. He was afraid of what was going to happen or what they would find. He and the rest of the guys all ran in as fast as they could to her room. When they got to the door Kevin paused and looked at the others. Howie nodded and Kevin opened the door. They all stepped in and what they saw was unexpected.

Nick smiled at them as they came in. He was holding Elena's hand.

She was now awake.

Brian let his breath out and all of the guys began to talk at once.

Elena smiled at them and watched them talk. Suddenly she began to feel very strange. "Nick," she called out to him.

He looked at her. "What is it?"

"Nick, I'm feeling tired. I need to rest ok?"

"OK," Nick said watching her.

Elena gave a weak smile, then closed her eyes and let a breath.

Nick's eyes grew wide at the next sound he heard. Her heart monitor was now only a flat line.

Brian screamed for help, and the doctors flew in. They ordered all of the guys to leave except Nick. The doctors began their work on her. One said that it wasn't looking very good.

Nick watched everything without really breathing. He cried and put his forehead against the wall. He felt a hand upon his shoulder.

He looked at the nurse as she said. "Come on Nick, she needs you."

Nick looked confused. "What can I do?"

"You need to call her back," the nurse responded.

Nick walked over to her bedside and looked down at her. He felt very scared. Using a very small voice, he called out her name. Then he begged her to come back.

"Elena, please come back to me," he pleaded, "I love you and you can't leave me. I can't live without you. Please Elena wake up." He begged over and over again.

The he heard beeping.

"She's back!" one of the doctors cried.

Nick breathed a sigh of relief though his tears.

His beloved Elena was back.

Chapter 15 by Anita

Chapter 15

*3 months later*

Nick and the guys were all excited. Today Elena was coming home from the hospital. Nick wheeled her down the hallway to her car. She was beaming with happiness and she felt that there was no better time in her life. All of her friends were around her. Sure, she had almost died, actually she had, but this just made her open her eyes and she what a wonderful life she had.

Her family and her friends loved her. Elena couldn't ask for more in her life. They got to the car and drove home. Everyone was there to welcome her back. Elena sat among her friends and they chatted about life.

*Five Years Later*

Nick looked at Elena lying in the hospital bed and smiled. He couldn't believe that they had just had twins. All together they had 3 kids. Their daughter Tatiana and now their son James and their second daughter, Scarlet, who was named after Scarlet O'Hara from Elena's favorite movie 'Gone With the Wind.' Nick couldn’t be happier. He was still with the band and Elena and the kids went everywhere with him. He hoped that they would all live a happy life.

He looked up at the clock and decided to go see the twins. He left Elena sleeping in her bed. Nick wondered down the hall to the nursery and was confused when he saw all of the doctors in there. A nurse rushed up to him.

"Nick, we were just going to go get you."

Nick felt scared. "Why, what's wrong?" He asked.

"It's James," the nurse responded. He is having some difficulties, "We don't think there is any chance of survival."

Nick felt his heart sink. This couldn't be happening again. He wasn't going to lose any other children. He walked in to see if he could be of any help.

Chapter 16 by Anita

Chapter 16

Nick cried as he looked down at the coffin.

The priest prayed over it. Elena stood wearing a long black dress holding Scarlet. He was holding Tatiana's hand. All of their friends were there for him. Brian stood next to Nick and put his arm around him as he cried. Everyone quieted down as Elena got ready to talk.

"I'm sorry that Nick or I won't ever get a chance to hold our baby boy James. I know that he should be here right now, but God needed an angel to help him in heaven. I understand God's choices and am just happy that he let me survive after that accident I had 5 years ago and that I have Tatiana and Scarlet. Now to show God my praise and the love I have for my baby, I have chosen this song to be played. I chose it for the perfect ending. I chose it from one of the Touched by an Angel series. It's called 'Testify the Love.'"

Elena walked over to the player and hit play. Soon, the beautiful song began to play...

All the colors of the rainbow, all the voices of the wind.
Every dream that reaches out, that reaches out to find where love began.
Every word of every story, every star in every sky, every corner of creation, lives to testify.
For as long as I shall live, I will the love, be a witness in the silence say words are not enough.
With every breath I take, we'll give thanks to God above for as long as I shall live, I will testify the love.
From the mountains to the valley, from the rivers to the sea, every hand that reaches out, every hand that reaches out to offer peace.
Every simple act of mercy, every step to kingdom come, all the hope in every heart, will speak what love has done, for as long as I shall live, I will testify the love be a witness in the silence says words are not enough.
With every breath I take, we'll give thanks to God above. For as long as I shall live, I will testify, I will testify the love...
For as long as I shall, live I will testify the love.
Be a witness in the silence says words are not enough.
With every breath I take, I take; we'll give to thanks to God.
Testify the love.

Elena turned her head up to the heavens as everyone began to sing. She cried and sang along with everyone. She looked at Nick and hugged him. After that, all the people began to leave. Nick took her hand and led her away. Elena gave one final glance back as the song played again and her sons coffin was slowly being put into the ground. The clouds parted and the sun shone down.

She looked at Nick and knew, that no matter what happened, everything was going to be ok. She was looking forward to the life a head of her. She and Nick were going to make it and they were going to make it together.

Elena was very happy with her life and couldn't ask for more.

Epilogue by Anita
Epilogue

Nick and the band had finished up. They were big hits up 'til they retired. They were still popular and still had their fans. All the guys had houses next to each other and they were still the best of friends always helping each other.

Elena ran around the park with Nick, chasing after Scarlet and Tatiana. She was pregnant again and was having the time of her life. Nick was happy, she was happy and was glad to be living again.

Brian married and had children of his own who would grow up to be singer themselves.

Kevin also married, but never had kids. He and his wife lived a happy life helping charities and helping others.

Howie stayed single and devoted his life to songwriting for other up coming bands.

AJ married 3 times and after the third decided to be single. He has two daughters who he loves and always has time for.

Svetlana became one of Russia's greatest gymnasts and then retired to start her own family.

Elena Z. finished up gymnastics and came to America and married Brian.

Yekaterina was AJ's third wife who died in a plane crash... She was the only one he ever really loved.

Aleksei was forever known as the greatest gymnast. Besides Aleksei Jr., he and his wife had 2 other kids.

Scarlet grew up with dreams of being an actress because of her love of old movies. Her favorite being 'Gone With the Wind.'

Tatiana started gymnastics at age 3 and is still involved with gymnastics at the age 16. She had the talent of her mom.

Now at age 12, Jason was working on his writing. Great writers such as Edgar Allen Poe and William Shakespeare inspired him.

He will grow up to be a great writer.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7983