Little Sister by LenniluvsBrian
Summary: A.J. finds out something he never knew before and is shocked it took three years for him to be told.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group, Howie, Other
Genres: Alternate Universe
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: A.J. & Tesia Series
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 18066 Read: 18055 Published: 09/05/06 Updated: 03/15/08

1. The Secret by LenniluvsBrian

2. Peeny Butter Tantrums by LenniluvsBrian

3. What The.....? by LenniluvsBrian

4. Intruders..... by LenniluvsBrian

5. Trick or Treat by LenniluvsBrian

6. Always Monkey-ing Around by LenniluvsBrian

7. The Streaker by LenniluvsBrian

8. Tantrum Or Two by LenniluvsBrian

The Secret by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
I wrote this while away on vacation. I told everybody I just couldn't leave my reader's hanging & owed y'all at least a chapter of a new fic. So, here it is - the new chapter of a new fic. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Tesia, Teddy, & story idea. Everybody else owns themselves. Thank-you.

Note: This is part of my A.J./Tesia series. This fic takes place two years or so before Tesia's father gets mean. Also, A.J. is 18 & Tesia is 3.

Alexander James McLean, better known as A.J. McLean of the Backstreet Boys, was in one of the Orlando malls shopping. He was in search of hats, shoes, and sunglasses.

“Hey D.! Check this out!” A.J. exclaimed, grabbing up a pair of sneakers. “These are phat!”

Howie Dorough shook his head at his young friend, though a smile graced his tan face. “Only you would call a pair of shoes phat Alex.”

A.J. smirked at his best friend, then sat to try the shoes on. Once they were on, he stood up and began to sing and shake his butt as he tested the sneakers out. “I think I’ll take them.”

“Alex, never do that dance when with me in public again, okay?” Howie told him, looking to see if anyone was watching.

A.J. laughed as he stood back up after putting his old pair of sneakers back on. He paid for his purchases, then led his friend out of the store. “C’mon D, let’s go grab us some grub.”

“Good. I’m hungry now anyway,” Howie replied. They walked in silence for a bit, before Howie jabbed his friend. “Alex, isn’t that your father over there?”

A.J. looked over and glared. “What’s he doing here?”

“Shopping?” Howie suggested with a shrug.

“Other than the obvious, Howie!” A.J. snapped slightly.

“Let’s just go eat and forget about him,” Howie said steering the younger man in the direction of the food court.

They reached the food court and got into the McDonald's line immediately. While in line A.J. felt a tap on his shoulder, and thinking it was possibly a fan, turned to look.

“Hello Alex.”

“Robert,” A.J. greeted coldly. “What do you want?”

“Can a father not say hello to his son anymore?”

“No. Not if the father is you,” A.J. snapped, trying to keep his temper in tact.

“Daddy! Who he?” A little voice rang out then.

“Your brother,” Bob McLean replied calmly, his hand coming to rest on the back on the child’s head in comfort.

A.J.’s eyes immediately shot down to the little girl hiding behind her Daddy’s leg, then back up to his father.

“Alex, this is Tesia,” Bob informed him. “Say hello Tesia.”

Tesia hid her tear-stained face further behind her father’s leg instead.

A.J. crouched down, in hope of not frightening the small child anymore than he all ready might have. “Hi Tesia, I’m Alex,” he said gently holding his one hand out a little.

“Hi Awex,” a little voice squeaked, as the small child peeked out cautiously. She sniffled a little bit.

“What’s wrong? I’m not that scary, am I?” A.J. asked.

Little Tesia shook her head. “Gots a ‘pank,” she explained, sniffling some more, as she inched out a little bit.

A.J. glanced up for conformation and received a curt not. “Why’d you get one of those, Honey?” He asked, gently reaching over and wiping her tears away with his hand.

“I’s weggo Daddy,” Tesia whimpered softly, not minding that his hand had touched her face.

“You did, huh? Well, you shouldn’t ever let go of Daddy,” A.J. told her. “You don’t want to scare him none, right Sweetheart?”

“No scares Daddy,” Tesia shook her head no, though she was agreeing with him. “There’s a good girl.”

Tesia grinned big at that, flashing him a lopsided grin identical to his own. She glanced up at her father with her head cocked to the side. After seeing him nod, she immediately let go of his pant leg and dove into her brother’s arms.

A.J. looked a bit startled, but embraced the little girl nonetheless.

Howie smiled as he watched the two embrace. It was all just too cute!

“Daddy? I’s goes Awex? Pwease?” Tesia asked, looking up at her father with puppy-dog eyes.

“Tesia, Alex is too busy to play with you,” Bob told her. “We’re only saying hello.”

Tesia pouted some, her eyes filling up with tears as she turned her gaze back upon her brother. “You no pways withs me?”

A.J. felt his heart just about break as he stared down at the sad little face before him. “Of course I can play with you, Honey. If it’s okay with your Daddy.”

Tesia cast her look back up at her father. “Pwease Daddy?”

“She’s not easy to take care of Alex,” Bob warned. “She can throw a mean temper tantrum.”

A.J. watched as Tesia’s hands immediately covered her bottom. “We’ll be fine. Howie can always help me, right D.?”

“Sure,” Howie agreed readily, already in love with the adorable little one. “She’ll be fine Mr. McLean.”

Bob crouched down before his pride and joy. “You be good Tesia, or Daddy won’t be happy.”

“I’s goods girl,” Tesia insisted. “Awex saids.”

Bob couldn’t help but smile at that. Her innocence was priceless and adorable all at the same time. “Yes, you’ve been pretty good today.”

Tesia smiled again and hugged her Daddy tightly. Oh, how she loved her Daddy!

“You stay close to Alex now, Tesia,” Bob ordered firmly. “You hear me?”

“Yesth Daddy,” Tesia nodded, giving him a kiss. “I’s be goo.”

“Glue is a good thing Tesia,” Bob chuckled. He stood up and handed A.J. a diaper bag. “She just turned three and is afraid of toilets.”

A.J. nodded as he took the bag and felt his new found little sister latch onto his leg tightly. “When do you want her back?”

“When you’re sick of her or the end of the week,” Bob relied. “Whichever comes first.”

“Bye-bye Daddy!” Tesia called as A.J. scooped her up into his arms. “Wuvs you!”

“I love you Tesia,” Bob waved. “Have fun!”

Tesia giggled and blew her father kisses as they went their separate ways.

A.J. and Howie got back into the McDonald's line, as they realized they’d forgotten about lunch upon meeting Tesia.

“Do you like nuggets Tesia?” A.J. asked upon realizing he didn’t know what she liked.

Tesia nodded like crazy, her messy little pigtails flying about. “Nuggies!”

Howie laughed as they reached the counter. “Just like her brother.”

A.J. just smiled as he placed their orders. Soon enough they were all seated at one of the tables in the food court.

Tesia squirmed and pouted as she sat on the booster seat Howie had placed upon her chair.

“What’s wrong Honey? Don’t you like your nuggets?” A.J. asked as he took a bite out of his burger.

“Wanna sits withs you!” Tesia whined somewhat as she still squirmed.

A.J. smirked slightly. “Come here, Kiddo.”

Tesia smiled wide as she slid off the chair and ran around the table to her brother’s side.

A.J. finished moving her food over to his side, then reached down and scooped her up into his lap. “That better?”

“Uh-huh,” Tesia nodded, her pigtails flying about again.

“Hey Alex,” Howie began, “she’s going to need a car seat for the car.”

A.J. rolled his eyes somewhat annoyed. “Leave it to the Bas – Jerk to not leave anything like that with me.”

“You better watch your mouth, Alex,” Howie told him. “If she repeats anything there could be trouble.”

A.J. shrugged and looked down at the child munching on nuggets while in his lap. “I wonder if Momma knows about her.”

Howie shrugged. “I don’t think she does. If she did, wouldn’t she have told you?”

“Maybe, I don’t know,” A.J. sighed slightly.

“Hey, least she’s cute and looks like you,” Howie pointed out. “Everybody’s gonna love her.”

A.J. smiled proudly. “She does look like me, doesn’t she?” He chuckled. “I just hope nobody thinks she’d my kid.”

Howie laughed. “Hey, you never know what they’ll think. I can just see Kevin’s face now.”

A.J. chuckled as he pictured the image in his head. “I’m highly amused D.”

“All done!” Tesia exclaimed suddenly, clapping her honey covered hands.

“Well, let’s go get you cleaned up then, Little Miss T.” A.J. stood lifting her up as he did so. He headed towards the restrooms, pausing just outside them. “Which do I go into D.?”

Howie shrugged. “The men’s, I guess. I mean, she’s way too little to go into any of them alone.”

Tesia shook her head and pointed to a family restroom. “That’s one,” she told him, knowing it because of the picture on the door.

A.J. raised his eyebrows. “Since when do they have family restrooms?”

Howie shrugged again. “How should I know?”

They headed in and came back out once Tesia’s diaper had been changed and her hands cleaned.

“Well, let’s get you some clothes Baby T.,” A.J. said, deciding that would be her nickname.

“Yay!” Tesia cheered, clapping again.

A.J. laughed and kissed the side of her head. “You’re too cute.”

Tesia giggled into her little hands as they entered a children’s clothing store. After buying quite a few things, they headed for a toy store – minus Howie, who’d taken the bags out to the car.

“What would you like, Honey?” A.J. asked as he set her into a cart. “You can have anything you’d like.”

Tesia’s eyes went wide at that. Anything? She squeaked delightedly and clapped some more.

A.J. smiled as he pushed the cart along the aisles. He was still in shock he had a baby sister, but he’d never felt happier either.

“Awex, where Owie goes?” Tesia asked as she pointed to a doll and some doll clothes.

“He’ll be back,” A.J. told her. “He took your clothes out to the car.”

“Kay,” Tesia replied, too busy staring at her brother to look at toys.

A.J. held up a Doodle Bear. “Do you like him? You get to colour on him.”

Tesia gasped in shock and nodded eagerly. She loved to colour!

A.J. tossed it into the cart just as Howie rejoined them. “‘Bout time yah came back D.”

Howie smiled. “So I was missed?”

A.J. nodded as they moved onto the next aisle. “Yup. You were missed.”

“Hey Aje, I think someone’s got their eyes on you,” Howie said, nodding towards the little one in the cart who was sitting completely awestruck.

“Aye…Aye…Jay!” Tesia exclaimed giggling.

A.J. shook his head, though highly amused. “Whatcha want Baby T.?”

Tesia shrugged cutely, then reached to grab an Alvin and the Chipmunks colouring book.

A.J. chuckled and grabbed a big box of Crayola crayons. “Tired Honey?” He asked after seeing her yawn.

Tesia nodded as she rubbed her eyes some. She was getting sleepy as it was past her naptime.

“Let’s get these and head home then,” A.J. said. He pushed the cart to the check-out, where he paid for the toys and lifted Tesia into his arms once more.

Tesia immediately snuggled into her brother, seeking warmth, comfort, and safety.

Howie took the bags, so that his friend could have both arms free for the small child he held closely to his chest.

A.J. held Tesia as tight as he dared as she popped her thumb into her mouth and let her eyes droop.

“I all ready got her a car seat,” Howie piped up. “That’s what took me so long before.”

“Thanks D.,” A.J. said gratefully. “You’re the best.”

They eventually reached the car and got Tesia into her new car seat. Once sure she was safely secured, they both got in after tossing the bags into the trunk. Upon parking the car in A.J.’s driveway, Howie grabbed the bags as A.J., of course, grabbed up his sister.

“J,” Tesia whimpered as he attempted to lie her upon his bed. “J!”

“Shh,” A.J. soothed sitting down on his bed and rocking her some. “I’m not going anywhere, Honey.”

Tesia clung to him desperately. “No dark! Monsters!” She cried, referring to the Boogie Man and Gremlins she was terrified of.

A.J. kept rocking her as he reached down into the bag at his feet. “I have something for you, Baby T.”

“Pwesent fer Esia?”

“Yes, a present for Tesia,” A.J. smiled, lifting up a Teddy Bear. “This is Teddy. He wants to help me keep the monsters away.”

Tesia eagerly reached for the stuffed animal, hugging it tightly once it was in her chubby little arms. “Tank-you!” She exclaimed in a tired whisper.

A.J. kissed her head as he lay back on his bed with her. He snuggled her close, rubbing her back as she lay atop his stomach.

Tesia held tight to her brother and Teddy, both brand new to her, as she sucked her thumb contently.

A.J. sang softly in hopes of calming her down and putting her to sleep.

“If I could right, the wrongs that made you cry. Would you promise not to say good-bye. ‘Cause I’m holding on, with a love so strong. And I can’t take the day without you by my side…”

Eventually Tesia began to snore softly, signaling she had finally fallen asleep.

A.J. stayed with her, not wanting to wake her at all, as he definitely didn’t want a cranky toddler on his hands.

A short while later Howie went up looking for his friend who’d yet to come back downstairs. He smiled at the sight of the slightly tattooed rebel with the little girl upon his chest, both snoring away peacefully. He disappeared a moment to find a camera and snapped a few photos of the two sleeping beauties. He then headed on back downstairs to watch T.V. while the two napped upstairs in the leopard print bed. He knew they’d come down when they were up and ready to face the world again.

Peeny Butter Tantrums by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Here's more for y'all to read. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Tesia & story idea. Everybody else owns themselves. Thank-you.

Note: Yes, I know the Franklin theme song - I like the show, okay? And so yanno, it may be hard to understand as I've written it in toddler lingo. *smirks*

A while later, little Tesia stirred slightly while still lying atop her brother’s chest that heaved up and down as he breathed. She sat up some, still atop his stomach, and rubbed her eyes tiredly with her little hands. She was still a little bit sleepy, but hungry more than anything and ready to play again as well.

“J!” She called softly, patting his chest with her little hands. “J!”

A.J. groaned slightly as he felt little hands pat upon his chest. “Hmm?”

Tesia smiled at the slight response. “I’s hungwy.”

A.J. opened his eyes, smiling at the little one sitting upon him. “Hey Beautiful. You’re hungry, huh?”

Tesia nodded her response, her grin widening some more. She giggled when he tickled her sides before getting up with her in his arms like before. “Teddy hungwy too.”

“He is, is he?” A.J. chuckled. “Well, I guess we’ll just hafta find him some food too then, hmm?”

Tesia giggled, nodding once more, her little pigtails bobbing wildly. “Uh-huh. He wan’ peeny butter an’ jelly.”

“Ooh. Peanut butter and jelly! Good choice, Babe!” A.J. enthused as he made his way downstairs. “Yo D.! Yah still here?”

“Yup,” Howie replied, coming to stand at the foot of the stairs. “Figured you’d be up soon enough.”

“Smart man Howie is, T.,” A.J. grinned. “He knows J. too well.”

“Hi!” Tesia chirped upon spotting Howie. “Wan’ peeny butter an’ jelly too?”

“Sure! Long as Alex is making it,” Howie smirked.

“Get your own, man,” A.J. laughed. “You’re not three-years-old!”

“Oh, c’mon Alex. You make a mean sandwich,” Howie chuckled.

Tesia gasped. “No meanie san’wich! No! Makes Daddy ‘panks da meanie san’wich!”

A.J. just about doubled over with laughter at that. “She’s priceless, I’m tellin’ yah D. Priceless!”

Howie laughed as well. “If she’s priceless, then maybe she takes after Nicky.”

“Shaddup,” A.J. rolled his eyes. “It’s bad enough Air-Boy takes after Nick. We don’t need somebody else to too.”

“Peeny butter!” Tesia insisted, squirming some in her brother’s arms, though careful not to drop her new Teddy Bear.

“Yes, yes, peeny butter is on its way,” A.J. assured her as he sat her upon the counter. “Now, don’t move. We don’t want you to fall.”

Tesia sat watching her brother quietly, smiling every so often when he’d make faces at her.

“Alex, if only everybody could see you now,” Howie joshed. “They’d never believe it. The hardcore rebel making silly faces at a toddler.”

A.J. stuck his tongue out at his friend. “Laugh all yah want D., but keep it up an’ I’ma make you change her diaper.”

“And I’ll just leave her for you, because I know you’ll cave when she starts to cry,” Howie responded calmly.

“Shaddup,” A.J. answered, fixing up some peanut butter sandwiches. “I hope yah choke on this D. I really do.”

Tesia frowned. “No choke! Owie no choke, J!”

“I was teasing, Baby,” A.J. told her, handing her a quarter of her sandwich. “There. Eat then, and if you want more you can have another piece, okay?”

“Mm hmm,” Tesia mumbled, as she stuffed the sandwich quarter into her mouth some to take a slobbery bite.

A.J. shook his head handing Howie the sandwich he’d made for him. “You owe me now D. I own you.”

“Shouldn’t this just be payment for buying the car seat and coming over to give you a hand?” Howie inquired. “I mean, car seats aren’t cheap, yanno.”

“Hush Howard,” A.J. replied, shoveling his sandwich into his mouth.

Howie smiled as he ate his ‘dinner’. “Lovely dinner we’re havin’ here, Aje.”

“Well, it’s not like I know what she’ll eat and she said she wanted peanut butter,” A.J. argued somewhat. “Long as it keeps her happy and full, all is fine, right?”

Howie nodded. “Yeah, all is fine. Relax, will you?”

A.J. rolled his eyes. “Stop the press! The man who freaks out when hair numbers fifty-three to fifty-six are out of place, telling me to relax. This is a news story worth reporting folks!”

Now it was Howie’s turn to roll his eyes. “You’re such a tool, Alex.”

“Why, thank-you,” A.J. bowed as he gently grabbed Tesia’s sticky hands. “Hey-hey, no stick-i-fying my cupboards.”

Tesia smiled innocently as her brother cleaned her hands up. “Whatta we’s do now J?”

A.J. shrugged. “Anything yah want, Babe.”

“Park?” Tesia asked hopefully.

A.J. glanced out a kitchen window. “Ah…not tonight, Hunny. It’s too dark out to go and play in the park.”

Tesia’s face puckered up as her eyes filled with tears. “I’S GOES PWAY IN DA PARK!!!!!!!!!!!” She screeched loudly. “WANNA GOES PWAY IN DA PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

A.J. and Howie both quickly covered their ears, as the little girl sure knew how to shriek – possibly even louder than some of their hysterical fans.

“Oye vey,” A.J. muttered. “Tantrum number one, here we come.”

Howie groaned as well. “Just – stick her in a corner or something, Alex. That might work.”

A.J. sighed heavily as he lifted Tesia down off the counter and carried her over to a corner in the kitchen that was away from everything.

Once set upon the floor Tesia immediately fell to the ground and began to kick and scream and writhe about like mad. “I’S GOES PARK!!! I’S GOES PARK!!!!!!”

“Tesia we’ll go tomorrow, alright?” A.J. tried to reason with the screaming child.

“ESIA GOES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!” Tesia shrieked, clobbering his ankles with tiny fist that were flying about in fury. “ESIA GOES DA PARK NOW!!!!!!!!”

A.J. yelped and backed away, not wanting for his ankles to be clobbered again. “She’s a mean punch for someone so small.”

“Maybe if we wait it out she’ll eventually grow tired of it?” Howie suggested with a slight shrug. “I never seem to be around when my sister’s kids throw tantrums.”

A.J. ran his hand over his face. “I guess we can try that.”

Howie nodded and led his friend out of the kitchen and into the living room. “Trust me. I’m sure she’ll grow tired of screaming eventually when she realizes she’s not getting the attention she wants.”

“She’s gonna drive me crazy, I can just feel it now.”

“Alex, she was fine until now. You two were getting along great. But she’s three and she wants to go to the park – didn’t you ever throw tantrums about that at her age?”

“I dunno. You’d hafta ask Momma,” A.J. shrugged, though unable to hide a sly smile. “An’ even if I did, I’d never tell.”

Howie laughed. “Yeah, that’s what I thought.”

A.J. flashed him an impish grin. “Well, whatcha expect? It is me after all.”

Howie shook his head as the screaming continued on in the kitchen. “They definitely broke the mold with you.”

“Damned straight!” A.J. exclaimed, knowing Tesia couldn’t hear him over her incessant screeching.

Half an hour later a small face peeked around the wall and into the living room where two fifths of the Backstreet Boys sat still. The little one watched as they continued to ignore her presence, until she finally spoke.

“J?”

A.J. looked over at the doorway and smiled softly. “Hey T. You come to play?”

Tesia nodded quietly, as she cautiously padded her way over to her brother, her new Teddy Bear clutched tightly once more.

A.J. smiled as he lifted her up onto the couch. “What do you wanna play, Hunny?”

Tesia shrugged, not sure anymore. “Esia ‘nuggle?”

“You wanna snuggle, huh?”

Tesia nodded again, watching her brother closely, looking for any sign that would signal she may be getting a spanking soon.

“Alright. C’mere,” A.J. smiled, opening his arms for her to climb into, as she was still next to him on the couch.

Tesia cocked her head sideways eyeing him warily. “No ‘pankin’?”

“No Baby. No spanking,” A.J. assured her. “J. won’t spank you – that’s your Daddy’s job. And I’m not Daddy, now am I?”

Tesia shook her head, as she crawled into his arms. “You’s brudder, nots Daddy, silly.”

“See?” A.J. smiled, kissing her forehead. “Brother’s don’t spank. Least, not this one. Just don’t ever give me reason too, okay?”

“Kay,” Tesia agreed readily. She snuggled into him as Howie flicked the television onto the Disney channel so that she could watch cartoons. “Ooh!” She squealed. “Fwankin’!”

“Franklin?” A.J. repeated, then glanced up to see what was on his television. “Oh…you like Franklin, huh?”

Tesia nodded like mad. “Uh-huhs! Fwankin cool!”

A.J. nodded approval as she attempted to sing along to the theme song as best she could.

“Aye it Fwankin. Comin’ overs to pway! Gwowin’ a wittle every day. Here he come withs alls his fwiends. Dey gots stories to tells to you,” Tesia sang as she bounced about in her brother’s lap. “Aye it Fwankin, comin’ over to pways. Aye it Fwankin. He comin’ to my house. Aye it Fwankin. He comin’ to yer house. Aye it Fwankin.”

A.J. and Howie both chuckled as the song ended and the cartoon started. Yep, she was definitely like her brother.

“Think the fellas will love her?” A.J. asked Howie, only to be shushed by the child snuggled in his lap.

“Absolutely,” Howie nodded smiling. “With her green eyes and brown locks and impish grin identical to yours, who could resist her?”

“Definitely not me,” A.J. smirked.

“Shh! Fwankin on!” Tesia shushed them. “I’s a watchin’!”

“Okay, okay. We’ll shh,” A.J. told her, shushing her in return. “Shh!”

Tesia giggled and gave his cheek a sloppy kiss. “Wuvs J.”

A.J. felt his heart soar at hearing those two words. “I love you too, T.,” he told her, knowing he meant it with every inch of his soul. It didn’t matter they’d only just met that day, she was just too cute too resist! He held her close as they continued to watch Franklin, though he glanced over to smirk at his best friend every once in a while just because.

Howie made sure to return A.J.’s smirk every time it was flashed, as he could tell just how happy the small girl was making his friend. In fact, he’d never seen him happier, and A.J. usually liked to try and look at things on the bright side – unless he was in a cynical mood.

What The.....? by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Hope y'all like this one. I just wrote it tonight. Feels a lil' rushed & forced to me, but it'll do. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Tesia & story idea. Everybody else owns themselves. Thank-you!

The next day A.J. was up bright and early, calling all the other guys, telling them to come over as he’d a surprise. The only one he hadn’t had to call was Howie, as his best friend had decided to stay over, in case he needed any help at all with Tesia. Once done calling them all, he set about making sure he’d plenty of drinks for them all, as well as food.

“J! J!” A little voice shrieked excitedly as he was suddenly tackled around the legs by a munchkin.

“Hey Baby T.,” A.J. smiled. “What’s up?”

“Owie an’ I builds tower outta bwocks!” Tesia exclaimed. “Comes see! Comes see!”

A.J. shrugged, letting her take his hand in hers, also allowing her to ‘drag’ him out into the living room.

“Wook!” Tesia pointed to their tall tower, which was about the same size as her. “It pwetty!”

“Yes, very pretty,” A.J. assured her. “I think it’s wonderful, T.”

Tesia beamed proudly, then ran over to tackle Howie once more. “My Owie an’ I makes ‘nother one?”

“Sure!” Howie grinned. “We can knock this one down and build another.”

Tesia shook her head. “No knocks down. Uses da other ones.”

“Good idea,” Howie nodded. “You’re very smart.”

Tesia just giggled as she squirmed away, running over to her other new set of blocks. They’d gotten a few cases, so that she could have plenty to build with – though, with all she had, ten little kids could’ve built with them.

A.J. left Howie and Tesia to their tower building game, as he went to get the door seeing as the doorbell had rung.

“Alright Alex, what’s so important you had to drag all of us over here?” Kevin demanded as he sauntered on in.

“Yeah,” Nick piped up. “Frick an’ I were gonna go shoot some hoops.”

“Hey Aje!” Brian grinned. “What’s up?”

“I’ve someone I want y’all to meet,” A.J. smiled back.

“Alex, if you dragged us all over here just to meet some girl….” Kevin trailed off, his threat lingering.

“It’s a girl, but not what you think,” A.J. smirked. “Trust me.”

“You look like a cat trying to cover shit,” Nick commented, only to be smacked by all three boys standing there with him. “Ow! Hey!”

“Watch your language,” A.J. ordered. “All of you. And you’ll see why in a second. Now, follow me.”

The three who’d just arrived all looked at one another and shrugged, clearly not understanding at all. They followed him to the living room and where shocked to find Howie building block towers with a small toddler.

“Alex, what in the world is going on here?” Kevin asked, looking ready to kill the young man should he say the wrong thing.

“Guys, this is Tesia,” A.J. told them. “Tesia, this is Brian, Nick, and the grouch here is Kevin.”

“Since when do you have a kid?” Nick blurted.

Brian raised his eyebrows. “Is she yours?”

“Yes and no,” A.J. replied. “Guys, this is my little sister, whom I just met yesterday.”

“Your Mom had a toddler?” Nick said, looking and sounding utterly confused by it all.

“No, you…” A.J. shook his head. “We ran into my father at the mall yesterday. He’s her father, and apparently has been for the past three years without telling me a thing.”

“Wow,” Brian commented, then crouched down to smile at the small child who was currently hiding behind Howie, whom was sitting on the couch now. “Hi there Tesia.”

Tesia whimpered softly, not always that great with strangers – even if they did look friendly. She was terribly shy until she felt comfortable with the person – or people – whom she’d just met.

“Yeah, I’d whimper too if his face was the first thing I saw too,” Nick joked, moving to sit next to Howie. “Hey Munchkin. You been playin’ with Howie, huh?”

Tesia whimpered more, her little face beginning to pucker up as her lower lip trembled.

“T., they’re good guys,” A.J. assured her. “Crazy at times, but still good.”

“We’re no crazier than you are,” Brian riposted.

A.J. waved him off, not bothered by the truth.

“Guys, quit scaring her,” Kevin said, taking a seat in the chair that was nearby. “She’s obviously shy and you two goons moving in on her isn’t helping any.”

Tesia cocked her head to the side, eyeing this strange, tall, dark-haired man. He wasn’t making goofy faces at her like the other two; instead, he was just sitting there taking them all in.

A.J. took a seat in the other chair that was there. “You still gonna play with your blocks, Baby T.?”

Tesia shrugged slightly at her brother, as she watched the two blonds back off some. She then, again, eyed the other man who’d come in. She didn’t know why, but she was curious about him. Keeping her eyes focused on him, and occasionally her brother, she inched out from behind Howie and hopped down off the couch.

A.J. watched as Tesia climbed down off the couch and eyed him before casting a cautious look back at Kevin. He gave a curt nod when she gazed upon him again, signaling it was alright and that Kevin was safe.

Tesia smiled at her brother, then summed up her courage and ran for the one she was after, crashing into his legs upon reaching him.

Kevin chuckled softly when he saw and felt her crash into his legs. “Careful there, Hunny. Don’t wanna hurt yourself now.”

Tesia cocked her head to the side like she had before, watching him closely as he smiled warmly at her. “Ups,” she told him finally. “Pwease?”

Kevin grinned and scooped her up into his lap. “That better?”

Tesia nodded as she stood upon his legs, to peer at his face better. She looked at him, not noticing or acknowledging the others who were all staring at her. “Who you?”

“I’m Kevin.”

“E-E-Evy?”

“Sure, you can call me that,” Kevin told her. “Some people call me Kevy anyway.”

“My Evy?”

“Yes, your Kevy,” Kevin nodded, tickling her sides gently, as he was holding her steady.

Tesia giggled and squirmed about. “Ickles! Ickles!”

Kevin laughed. “Yes, I’m sure it tickles, Hunny.”

The others smirked, not fully believing the sight before them. The man who rode their asses about being late and all that jazz, was sitting there laughing as he tickled a toddler. Yup, people were right when they said ‘if you want a man to make a fool of himself, give him a baby’.

“Well, now that it seems y’all are acquainted, what’s everybody wanna do?” A.J. asked, smiling as he listened to his little sister laugh heartily.

“I think Frick ‘n’ Frack have been occupied, Aje,” Howie chuckled, nodding to the two blonds who’d moved to play with Tesia’s blocks.

“I’m building a house and car!” Nick exclaimed.

“I’m building people and a dog!” Brian proclaimed.

A.J. shook his head. “Guys, shouldn’t you ask Tesia first? Those are her blocks after all.”

“Hey Munchkin, do you mind if we build you some stuff?” Nick asked, grinning widely.

Tesia shook her head, giggling, as she was now hanging upside down in Kevin’s lap as he tickled her playfully.

“See? She don’t mind!” Nick stated. “C’mon Frick! Let’s get building!”

“Well, if y’all are busy, I’m going to steal Howie and go raid my fridge for some food,” A.J. informed them. “Gotta make sure we’ve something to eat for lunch.”

“Peeny butter!” Tesia squealed.

“Yes, we’ll have that too,” A.J. laughed. “But we need more than just peanut butter, Silly.”

Tesia just kept on laughing hysterically, as Kevin began to blow raspberries on her tummy.

Kevin laughed merrily, as the giggling child kept asking him for more.

“Kids,” A.J. said to Howie as they headed for the kitchen. “What do yah do with ‘em?”

“Get the video camera and record them,” Howie smirked, heading for where he knew A.J. kept his camcorder. “You need me, just holler.”

A.J. shook his head, though he was smiling. “You’re all crazy!”

“That’s why you love us,” Howie reminded him.

“Damned straight,” A.J. agreed. “Now, git to filming that crazy crew in there! And don’t let Frick ‘n’ Frack destroy my living room with block creatures!”

Howie just chuckled as he turned the video camera on, to record everything that was going on in A.J.’s living room at the moment. “You’re gonna hafta buy a whole lot more tapes for this thing, Alex. I’m sure you’re going to want lots of footage now.”

“Yeah, yeah,” A.J. waved him off, as he headed for the kitchen. “I know, I know.”

Howie continued to film as Frick ‘n’ Frack played, Kevin and Tesia laughed, and A.J. hunted down some grub for them in his lavish kitchen.

Intruders..... by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
This one seems a little shorter than the others, but aparently it's three pages long. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Tesia, two girls, & the story idea. BSB own themslves, as does Bob Mclean. Thank-you.

Awhile later it was late and only two of the guys were still up and wide awake, enjoying some munchies.

“Looks like I’ve been replaced,” A.J. commented, nodding towards where Kevin lay asleep on the couch with Tesia lying atop him snoring away as she sucked her thumb.

Brian chuckled. “Well, at least it wasn’t by Nick.”

A.J. laughed. “Yeah, true. He does always seem to charm the younger ones.”

Brian nodded his agreement. “Yeah, but that leaves us the older ones, right?”

“Right,” A.J. answered, smirking. “Also makes us damned lucky.”

Brian grinned back glad that Nick was asleep as he’d probably feel offended by their teasing. Nick would never admit that he always seemed to get the younger ones, as it’d make him feel left out and not as great as the other guys. His self-esteem wasn’t always the best, but he was working on it with Brian’s help.

“Guess y’all are spending the nigh, huh?” A.J. smirked suddenly.

Brian laughed. “Yeah, guess so. Everybody else seems to have passed out on us.”

“Well, can you blame them? We are the sexiest Backstreet Boys,” A.J. said smugly.

Brian shook his head at his friend. “You’re crazy Alex.”

“Don’t I know it,” A.J. replied, passing Brian the chip dip they were sharing, as they were now both sitting on floor. They’d moved closer to the television so they could play Nintendo, but had decided to break for chips and dip.

“You’re proud of it too,” Brian smiled.

“Damned straight,” A.J. remarked. “I mean, c’mon! we know who the girls want.”

“Yeah, the one who can do the pelvic thrusts and not feel revolted by them,” Brian answered.

The two of them giggled at that, as it was funny – least, to them it was.

“I just feel the music – in my hips,” A.J. told him, wriggling his eyebrows playfully.

Brian giggled like a schoolgirl, shaking his head. “If only the fans could hear us now.”

“They’d think we’re nuts and run,” A.J. joked.

“Nah,” Brian shook his head again. “They’d still love us. Least, I’d like to think so.”

A.J. nodded. “Yeah, I’d like to think so too.”

They finally set their chips and dip back down, to resume their game once more. Eventually, they fell asleep on the floor, sprawled out next to one another, both snoring softly.

Tesia was sleeping contently, and snoring her adorable little snore. She was curled up atop Kevin, him and her Teddy Bear both clutched tightly in her little fists. She was dreaming about ponies and puppies and such, when she thought she’d heard a noise. She bolted straight up, and listened to the five boys snoring away in the room with her, the one talking in his sleep. She whimpered softly as she heard the noise again, only louder this time. Suddenly, she saw someone in the doorway and screamed.

“JAAAY!!!!!!!” Tesia shrieked loudly, hurtling herself towards whichever boy was on the floor closest to her.

Everybody awoke with a start, four from her screaming and one from being pounced up.

“What’s goin’ on?” Nick grumbled, as he held the toddler close. “What’s wrong?”

“Dere people in da door!” Tesia screeched, burying herself into Nick, not caring who held her anymore. So long as it wasn’t the scary people in the doorway.

All eyes flew to the doorway, only no one was there.

“Hunny, there’s nobody there,” A.J. said softly, taking note that Howie was also amazingly awake now as well. “D., do you see anybody?”

Howie peered out into the hallway as best he could from his chair. “I don’t see anybody from here, Alex.”

“See, Baby? You’re okay,” A.J. assured her, as he watched Nick rock her.

There was another noise then, a loud one, coming from upstairs. Tesia shrieked again, Nick joining her in the shrieking.

“Frack, relax,” Brian told him. “Kevin will go check it out.”

“Me? Why me?” Kevin demanded.

“Because you’re Dad,” A.J. told him simply, answering for Brian. “Now, git.”

“It’s your house,” Kevin muttered, getting up to go see what was wrong. “D., come with me.”

Howie sighed heavily. “Fine.”

The youngest ones watched the older two leave the room and wander on upstairs, forgetting to turns the lights on, as they knew their way around well enough. The two had only been up there for a few short minutes, when there was suddenly a loud crash and what sounded to be running going on upstairs.

“ALEX! CALL THE COPS!” Kevin hollered down. “WE’VE INTRUDERS!!!!!”

A.J. quickly scrambled into the kitchen for the phone, as that’s where he’d left his cordless.

Nick whimpered as Tesia wailed.

Brian quickly moved to hug the two huddled together, now backed into a corner behind the side of the couch. “Shh. You’ll be fine,” he told them softly, trying to calm their nerves – his as well.

There was a bunch of activity going on then, and a whole lot of crashing and cursing going on, on the floor above. The three in the living room stayed huddled together, all silent; fearful to make a sound.

Suddenly, they saw people run by and moments later they heard shouting coming from outside.

“FREEZE! COPS!”

Soon enough, everything had calmed down once more. It turned out that two girls – fans – had broken into the house to swipe a memento. They’d run to try and escape punishment, as they didn’t want to be caught. A.J. decided to not press charges, but he ordered a restraining order that would only last a month or two, to keep the girls at bay from his home. If they had knocked on the door, he probably would’ve let them in, but breaking and entering was wrong and they needed to learn that. No matter how much of a fan they were, they’d still broken the law and he couldn’t just up and ignore that.

“J?” Tesia called softly, spotting her brother as he came in the front door. Brian had moved them to the hallway to watch the commotion.

“I’m right here, Baby T.,” A.J. assured her, taking her from Nick’s arms. “Shh. You’re safe.”

“Dey monsters?” Tesia asked, whimpering softly.

“No. They’re not monsters, Hunny,” A.J. soothed.

“Who they?”

“Fans, T. They just wanted something of J.’s.”

“Why?” Tesia wanted to know.

“Your guess is as good as mine at the moment.”

“J. ‘pecial.”

“I am, am I?”

“Uh-huh,” Tesia nodded. “Wuvs J.”

A.J. smiled and kissed her nose. “I love you too, T.”

Tesia returned his smile, and snuggled into him, popping her thumb into her mouth and yawning around it.

“Let’s all get back to sleep, shall we?” Kevin suggested.

“Y’all know where the beds are,” A.J. reminded them. “Go ahead.”

“Frick…” Nick trailed off, his blue eyes glued to his best friend.

“Yes Frack,” Brian answered. “You can bunk with me tonight.”

“Thanks,” Nick said softly.

Brian wrapped an arm around the blond boy. “Anytime Frack.”

Nick smiled shyly and hugged his best friend affectionately. “Love you.”

“Love you too, Buddy,” Brian chuckled. “Now, c’mon. let’s go stake claim on the good room!”

“Stay outta mine!” A.J. called after them, as they both clambered on upstairs.

“Fat chance,” Howie laughed, following the two up. “You know they’ll run for yours.”

Kevin came over to where brother and sister were, snuggling as best they could. “You okay, Hunny?”

Tesia nodded tiredly. “Mm hmm…”

Kevin kissed her head. “Okay.” He paused a moment. “You still wanna sleep with me? Or do you wanna go be with J.?”

Tesia reached a chubby little hand out for Kevin, though she made no attempt to leave the safety of her brother’s arms. “Mine.”

“Well, guess we’re bunking together Kev,” A.J. sighed. “Oh, how lovely.”

“Guess so,” Kevin nodded. “Well, let’s go.”

“SLUMBER PARTY IN A.J.’S ROOM!” Nick hollered suddenly.

A.J. laughed. “Or all of us are stuck together.”

Kevin shook his head, chuckling. He followed A.J. up and smirked when he saw the other three all sprawled out in A.J.’s bed.

“Hey!” A.J. exclaimed. “Y’all are on the floor or the edge of the bed! Kev and I need the middle. We’ve been requested.”

“Figures,” Nick muttered.

“Frack, it’s Bone’s bead,” Brian reminded him, as they moved to snuggle on the foot of the bed.

Howie sprawled out on the right, as A.J. climbed into the middle with Tesia. He yawned, watching Kevin take the left of A.J. and Tesia, handing the little girl her Teddy Bear.

Tesia took her Teddy Bear from Kevin and snuggled atop her brother’s chest, reaching over to keep a firm grip on Kevin. She’d a grip on A.J. too, as well as her arm clutching Kevin over top her Teddy Bear. She closed her eyes, and listened to Kevin hum to her softly.

The other guys all fell asleep listening to Kevin hum I’ll Never Break Your Heart to Tesia.

Trick or Treat by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Yes, I know Halloween is over. But I'd started this before Halloween, and just now finished it. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Tesia, & story idea. A.J., Kevin, & rest of BSB own themselves, as does Marcus. Thank-you!

Tesia stood in the living room of her brother’s house, twirling about in circles just because she could. She also loved to spin, as it was fun! Even if it did make her really dizzy in the end.

A.J. stood in the doorway watching her, chuckling to himself. Finally, he spoke up.

“Hunny, you wanna go shopping?”

Tesia stopped spinning and plopped down on her bottom. “Shops fer toys?’

“No, for special clothes, Baby T.”

“’Pecial cwothes?”

A.J. nodded. “Yup. Special clothes.”

“Kay!” Tesia exclaimed, attempting to get up, though failing to do so.

A.J. went over and scooped the dizzy little one up into his arms. “Let’s go get you ready. The guys are coming too.”

“Yay!” Tesia cheered, loving the other guys. They were fun and made her laugh lots.

A.J. chuckled as he set about getting her ready to go out. “You bringing Teddy with you?”

“C’n I?” Tesia asked, looking up hopefully. “Pwease?”

“Sure, Baby,” A.J. nodded. “We’ll just put his special coat on him.”

Tesia smiled and helped her brother put her Teddy’s coat on him. It was special because it had her name on it, so nobody would think she was stealing him.

A.J. finally finished dressing the Teddy Bear – with her help – and handed him over to the little girl whom was waiting for her friend. “There we go, he’s all ready now.”

Tesia hugged the Teddy bear tightly, then slid off the bench she was sitting upon. She grabbed hold of her brother’s hand once he’d his shoes and jacket on, and smiled wide as they headed out the front door. She was happy and shocked to find the other boys all outside playing football while they waited. She hadn’t seen them at all that morning, as they’d been gone when she’d woken up. But she hadn’t known they were just outside playing without her.

“EVY!” Tesia shrieked, immediately running for him.

Kevin quickly dropped Nick and the football, and turned just in time to scoop the toddler up into his arms. He twirled her about, chuckling as she giggled wildly.

“Hey!” Nick protested. “That hurt!”

“Serves yah right for trying to tackle him, Frack,” Brian laughed, as he came over to help his friend up. “Y’all ready to go now?”

“Yup,” A.J. nodded. “Now, off to the Batmobile!!”

“Whoot! I’m Batman!” Brian shouted, running off for the car with his jacket wide open and held out by his arms.

“Batman! Wait for Robin!” Nick yelled, quickly running after him. “You need your sidekick!”

Howie looked at A.J. shaking his head, smiling as he listened to the two blonds. “They’re both as crazy as they come.”

“I’m not so sure it’s a good crazy,” A.J. smirked, causing Howie to laugh and wink.

“You never know, Alex.”

A.J. draped his arm over his best friend’s shoulders. “So, shall we stake claim on the front? I mean, it is your car we’re taking.”

“Mine? Why mine?” Howie asked.

“Because you’re the sensible one, who bought a family sized car,” A.J. replied. “Besides, Batman and Robin are all ready standing on the hood.”

“Hey!” Howie exclaimed. “Get off my car!”

Frick and Frack both giggled, as they jumped down off the hood of the car. “We were scooping out enemies!”

“Kev! C’mon!” A.J. called back.

Kevin stopped spinning himself and Tesia, and stumbled over to where the others were, laughing. “Okay, we’re ready to go. We’ve wound ourselves up, haven’t we Hunny?”

Tesia nodded through her hysterical giggles. Spinning with Kevin was much more fun than spinning by herself!

Soon enough, all six were piled into Howie’s car. There were three seats in front and three in back. A.J. and Brian sat up front with Howie, who was driving; Kevin sat in back with Nick, and Tesia who was in her car seat.

“I get front on the way home!” Nick proclaimed.

“Hey, us skinny butts get the front!” A.J. argued.

“I’m skinny!” Nick insisted.

“I meant skinnier!” A.J. riposted.

“Guys! Figure it out later!” Howie told them. “I’m trying to drive!”

Nick scowled, then resumed making faces at Tesia, whom was watching him and Kevin both. It felt good being able to make faces without being yelled at for them.

A.J. shrugged and turned to talk to Brian about something he’d seen on T.V. that he needed an opinion on.

Eventually, they reached the mall and all filed out of the car quickly, wanting to get in and get their shopping done soon as possible; they hadn’t brought security, so if fans spotted them, they were doomed.

Tesia was sitting high upon Kevin’s shoulder, looking around and down at everybody. “Where’s we goes firsts?”

“To the special clothes store,” A.J. answered. “You’ll like it. Trust me.”

“Kay,” Tesia said, deciding to mess Kevin’s hair up a bit.

Kevin shook his head, smiling as he heard the little one laugh. “I better not look funny, Princess.”

“Nuh-uhs,” Tesia answered. “You wooks han’somes.”

Nick snickered behind his hand, but wisely kept his comments to himself. He knew better than to say anything, unless he wanted to be smacked for it.

Brian nudged Nick, and smirked at him. “Looks like an owl, doesn’t he?”

Nick burst out laughing, and quickly took off after grabbing hold of Brian’s hand.

A.J. raised his eyebrows. “What’s with them?”

Howie smiled. “Maybe they saw what Tesia did to Kevin’s hair.”

A.J. looked and laughed. “Kev, man. If only you could see yourself now.”

“Shaddup,” Kevin replied. “She’s happy, and that’s all that matters.”

“You say that now,” A.J. told him. “Just wait until you see your hair.”

Tesia frowned down at them. “Evy pwetty,” she insisted.

A.J. snorted. “Yes, Kevy’s pretty. Very pretty,” he assured her, then whispered to Howie. “Ugly.”

“Alex!” Howie exclaimed, jabbing his friend in the ribs. “Shut-it! You’re going to make her cry.”

A.J. stifled his laughter and smiled up at Tesia, who was watching him carefully. “Looks good, Hunny. Maybe you can do my hair later, okay?”

“Kay!” Tesia chirped excitedly, immediately going back to messing Kevin’s hair. “I’s makes pwetty wikes Evy.”

“Lord, help me,” A.J. muttered softly to Howie.

Howie shook his head at his friend, knowing that in the end A.J. wouldn’t care what Tesia did to his hair. He was always styling it weird anyway.

Finally, they reached the Halloween store, all smiles – except for one who suddenly screamed. All eyes darted to Tesia, who amazingly was still sitting on Kevin’s shoulders, pointing to the werewolf midst giggles.

“Frack, what’s wrong?” Brian asked, suddenly knowing just who had screamed.

Nick’s face immediately turned pink. “Nothing…” he answered softly, trying to avoid the gaze of the evil gremlin in the window.

Brian spotted what Nick was eyeing warily and draped his arm over the younger boy’s shoulders. “C’mon Frack. Let’s go see if we can find some good costumes,” he smiled, then whispered to him. “And I won’t let the gremlins get yah, I promise.”

Nick leaned into Brian a little bit. “Thanks Frick,” he whispered back. “But what if they get you?”

“Nah, they won’t,” Brian assured him. “They know I’m Kevin’s cousin, an’ they don’t wanna face the wrath of an angry Kevin.”

“Can you blame them?” Nick replied. “I know I sure don’t wanna ever face the wrath of an angry Kevin again.”

“Then don’t mess with his stuff when pulling pranks,” Brian smirked, leading Nick back to where the costumes in their sizes were.

Nick shrugged. “Not my fault he can’t take a joke.”

Brian laughed. “He can – just not your jokes.”

“Shaddup,” Nick giggled, hugging his older friend tight just because.

Brian smiled as he kissed the side of Nick’s head affectionately. “Alright, Frack. Let’s find us some costumes.”

Meanwhile, the others were standing before the children’s costumes, so that Tesia could pick one out.

“Dese ‘pecial cwothes, J.?” Tesia asked.

“Yes, these are the special clothes,” A.J. nodded. “They’re for Halloween or whenever you feel like dressing up.”

“Esia haves?”

“Yes, Tesia may have a costume of two,” A.J. answered.

“Or five,” Howie teased.

“Shaddup D.,” A.J. replied, giving his friend a playful Look.

Howie smiled. “I’m sure she’ll sucker you into it. And if not you, then the rest of us.”

A.J. chuckled, knowing his best friend was right. They’d only known Tesia for a couple of days, yet she’d wrapped them all around her finger easily.

“Turtles!” Tesia exclaimed suddenly, pointing to a Ninja Turtles costume. “Wan’ dat one!”

“Ah, you want to be a ninja turtle, eh?” A.J. smiled. “Which turtle do you wanna be, Hunny?”

Tesia thought a moment, then smiled as her whole face lit up. “Esia be Waphie!”

“Raph, huh?” A.J. chuckled. “Why Raphie?”

“‘Cause J. be Donnie!” Tesia chirped excitedly. “An’ Evy be Weo. An’ Owie be Mikey!”

“Um…maybe Nicky should be Mikey,” Howie suggested. “He’d be better at it.”

“Nuh-uhs,” Tesia shook her head. “Icky Wobin.”

“Nicky’s Robin?” A.J. repeated, then thought a moment. “Oh! Batman’s sidekick, right?”

Tesia nodded. “Bwian Batsman!”

Kevin chuckled. “Well, she seems to have decided for all of us.”

Howie shook his head. “I still don’t think I’ll make a good Michaelangelo.”

“Yesth you wills,” Tesia insisted, smiling at him.

Howie smiled back. “Alright. If you insist.”

“Uh-huhs,” Tesia nodded.

“She does,” A.J. smirked. “Looks like you’ve no choice, D.”

Howie shrugged, not really minding all that much. Saved him the hassle of trying to figure out what to be himself.

“Frick! Frack! Where yah at?” A.J. called. “T.’s decided what we’re all gonna be!”

Brian and Nick suddenly appeared then, both wearing the scariest masks they could find – but nothing that resembled a gremlin, of course.

Tesia shrieked and practically dove off Kevin’s shoulders for her brother. “J.!”

A.J. quickly caught her and held her close. “Way to go guys,” he said sarcastically.

“Sorry,” they mumbled, both taking the masks off to reveal who they truly were.

“Look, T. It’s just Brian and Nicky,” A.J. told her. “Nothing to be scared of.”

“Dey scarwy monsters!” Tesia declared. “No monsters!”

“Baby, look at them,” A.J. said softly. “I promise you, they’re not monsters.”

Tesia peeked out and scowled when she realized Nick and Brian were the ones who’d scared her. “Meanies!” She declared, sticking her tongue out at them.

“Tongue in your mouth, please,” A.J. told her. “And they wont’ do it again, Hunny. I’ll kick their butts if they do, okay?”

“Kay,” Tesia whimpered, snuggling into her brother. They really had scared her with those creepy looking masks they’d found.

“So, what are we gonna be?” Nick asked, suddenly remembering why they’d been called over.

“We’re the ninja turtles,” Kevin told them. “And you two, are Batman and Robin.”

“Sweet!” Frick ‘n’ Frack exclaimed together.

“We were just looking at those costumes!” Brian laughed, as Nick giggled. “C’mon Frack. Let’s go try them on!”

Kevin shook his head as he watched the two run off again. “I swear they’re still little kids.”

“I agree,” Howie nodded. “I sometimes wonder what they think about all day long – but then I wonder if I really want to know.”

A.J. chuckled as he pulled the Raphael costume off the rack for Tesia. “You wanna try this on, T.?”

Tesia nodded. “Uh-huhs. Pwease?”

A.J. smiled and took her to try her costume on, knowing it should fit as he was sure he’d found the right size.

Eventually, they’d all found and paid for their costumes; Tesia having had managed to get about ten different ones – two from each boy. They were all now back in the car and headed for home. They had to get ready if they were going out trick or treating later that night. Also, they had to make the yard look spooky to people passing by and trick or treaters. It’d been arranged so that one of their security members would hand out the hoards of candy they’d bought for the trick or treaters.

Later on that night, once the yard was all set up and they were all dressed and ready to go, they stood on the front steps each holding a pillowcase. Tesia had a pillowcase and a little pumpkin basket – it’d been decided when the basket got full, they’d dump it into her pillowcase.

“Yanno, I haven’t been trick or treating in a while,” A.J. stated, as he stuck Tesia’s Teddy Bear onto her back – he’d gotten her a baby doll carrier her for him.

“We’s gets candy?” Tesia asked, hoping the answer would be what she wanted to hear. “Teddy too?”

“Yes, we’re going to get candy,” A.J. smiled. “Lots of candy.”

“Esia wikes candy,” Tesia smiled back.

“I’ll bet she does,” A.J. chuckled, adjusting his little sister’s red bandana. “There yah go. Now you’re really Raphael.”

Tesia beamed widely. “Teddy Fwankin.”

“Yes, your Teddy makes a very good Franklin,” A.J. agreed. He’d been conned into buying her stuffed friend a Franklin costume, so that he too could be a turtle.

“Have no fear, Batman is here!” Brian exclaimed, jumping up out of nowhere suddenly. “Let’s go! Robin and I desperately need some candy!”

“Yeah!” Nick shouted, jumping up out of no where as well. “Let’s go!”

“I’m beginning to think Batman and Robin were already into the candy,” Kevin said dryly.

Howie laughed. “Knowing them? Oh, probably.”

Brian and Nick glanced at one another, then took off running down the driveway laughing like a couple of maniacs that’d suddenly been let loose.

A.J. shook his head, as he took hold of Tesia’s hand, after nodding to Marcus, who’d dressed up as a Teddy Bear – he was passing out the candy for them. “Let’s go, shall we?”

“Yeah!” Tesia cried, trying to drag her brother along excitedly. “Candy! Candy! Candy!”

Kevin laughed. “Sounds like someone else got into the candy too.”

“Nuh-uhs. Nots Esia!” Tesia insisted, as they finally reached the sidewalk. “Esia no eatteds candy ‘less J. say yesth.”

“That’s right, Hunny,” Kevin. replied. “No eating candy, unless J. says it’s okay.”

They reached the first house and walked up to the door. A.J. lifted Tesia up, so that she could be the one to ring the bell. The door opened and a chorus of voices rang out.

“Trick or treat!”

The older woman smiled at them and gave them each some candy. “I think it’s cute you’re all taking the little one around,” she commented. “Reminds me of my brothers and sisters and I when we were small. We had such fun on this night. Well, have fun!”

“Thanks!” They all chorused once more, before leaving her yard and heading onto the next house.

After a while, Tesia wound up on Brian’s shoulders, insisting Batman had to be the one to carry Raphael and Franklin around. Of course, Batman obliged willingly.

Tesia squealed delightedly as Brian ran off down the sidewalk with her bouncing around atop his shoulders. She felt as though they were flying, and this amused her greatly.

Nick was quick to run off after them, not wanting Brian to leave his side for a minute. Who knew when the Gremlins would finally decide to attack! Besides, with Brian near, he wouldn’t have to explain to anyone why some of the creepy stuff scared him – Brian would already know the answer and hold him close when he saw the need too – it didn’t matter how old either of them were, he’d always be there to protect his Frack.

“I swear, they’re all crazy!” A.J. said, shaking his head. “Though, in a moment, I just might join them.”

Kevin smiled at Howie, then smirked at A.J. “And what’s stopping us?”

“Us?” A.J. repeated, turning to look at the older man. He surely hadn’t expected that.

“Yeah, us,” Kevin nodded. “Why should they have all the fun tonight? It’s not like we’re going to be easily recognized or anything.”

A smile slowly formed it’s way onto A.J.’s face. “Race yah!” He shouted, before taking off down the street after Frick ‘n’ Frack and Tesia.

Kevin and Howie both glanced at one another briefly, before quickly joining in on the chase. They all laughed as they took turns passing one another, as well as dodging each other; they were playing their own little version of Halloween tag. Besides, they’d already been up and down this block and had plenty of time to get to the others.

Always Monkey-ing Around by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Hey y'all! I'm ba-ack! Lol. Hope y'all like this one! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Tesia & story idea. A.J. & rest of BSB owns themselves, as does Marcus & Bob McLean. Thank-you!

The next morning bright and early, Tesia came running into A.J.’s room clambering up onto the bed and tackling him. “Mornin’ J.!” She exclaimed.

A.J. grunted, as he quickly reached up to grab her, as she’d landed on him right where it counts. He took a moment to catch his breath, then managed a smile for the little girl upon him. “Mornin’, Baby T. Have a good sleep?”

“Uh-huhs!” Tesia nodded excitedly. “We’s goes parks now!”

“We are, are we?” A.J. asked, chuckling some. “What gave you that idea?”

“Evy,” Tesia smiled proudly. “Evy gives Esia bweakie!”

“He gave you breakie, huh?” A.J. smiled as he sat up. “What did yah have, Hunny?”

“Pannycakes!” Tesia squealed delightedly. “Withs syrups!”

A.J. nodded. “Sounds good. Did he leave any for me?”

Tesia nodded. “Uh-huhs. Buts Icky ateds ‘em alls!”

“He did, did he?”

Yeps! Dey all gones now!”

“Well, J. will just hafta tickle him then, now won’t he?”

Tesia nodded again, midst her giggles as she was lifted up into the air and snuggled close.

A.J. shook his head, and carried her on back downstairs, him still only in his boxers. “Hey Nick! Nice to know you don’t bother saving any food for me, when it’s my house!”

Nick gave him an innocent grin. “Well, Kevin told me to eat up.”

“Sure, blame Kev,” A.J. commented. “Man’s so old, he probably forgot he was saving them to begin with.”

“I heard that, Alexander,” Kevin stated dryly, coming up behind the younger man. “And for your information, I’m not that old, because if I was, I wouldn’t have hidden some pancakes in the microwave for you.”

A.J. flashed the older man an impish grin. “Gee, thanks Kev. Nice to know you can still remember things in your old age.”

Tesia shrieked with laughter, as her brother darted away from Kevin and ran into the kitchen with her still in his arms.

Kevin shook his head, then joined the other Boys in the living room. They’d all stayed over again, as they’d all been on sugar highs last night and in much need of another sleepover. Besides, Tesia had insisted, and who could resist that innocent little face? Not them, that was for sure.

“J.? You eateds fasters?” Tesia asked hopefully. “So I’s goes parks fasters.”

A.J. shook his head. “You’re a piece of work, Kiddo,” he told her. “But yes, J. will try to eat fast, so you can go to the park faster.”

Tesia cheered and clapped happily. “Yay!”

Marcus entered the kitchen then, smiling when he saw the two. “What’re you cheering about, Hunny?”

“J. eateds fasters!” Tesia exclaimed. “I’s goes parks fasters!”

Marcus chuckled. “Well, that definitely is something to cheer for then,” he agreed. “How about you and I got get you dressed, so that you’ll be ready to go?”

“O’tay!” Tesia agreed readily, squirming as she tried to get down off the counter without falling.

A.J. quickly caught her and set her upon the floor. “Go on, T. I’ll eat quick, and soon as I’m dressed we’ll go.”

“O’tay!” Tesia replied, as she tackled Marcus’ legs, giggling as he scooped her up and set her upon his shoulders.

“Let’s go, Kid,” Marcus said, turning and leaving the room to go up and get her dressed.

Once upstairs, Tesia squirmed down once more, and ran over to the dresser her brother had designated her, and started yanking out clothes. “I’s wears dis!”

Marcus shook his head, as he went and crouched next to her. “How about only one pair of pants, and a t-shirt?”

Tesia nodded. “An’ socks!” She declared, loving socks more than anything. Heck, if she’d her way, all she’d wear would be socks.

“Yes, and socks,” Marcus agreed. “They’re important too.”

Tesia smiled up at him, though frowned a moment later. “I’s mades a ‘tinky.”

“Well, then we’d best get you cleaned up then, hadn’t we?” Marcus answered, picking her up and lying her upon a change mat on the bed. He cleaned her up and got her dressed without any problems. He couldn’t help but smile as he listened to her babble away excitedly as they headed on downstairs.

Soon enough, they were all ready to go to the park, the littlest one the most excited – though, Frick and Frack were a close second.

“Da parks!” Tesia cried, upon the group reaching the playground that was nearby.

“You ready to go play, Hunny?” Kevin asked as he smiled at the little one sitting upon her brother’s shoulders.

“Uh-huhs!” Tesia nodded like crazy, her hair that was done up in dog ears flying about. “I’s weady!”

“See yah!” Nick said suddenly, grabbing hold of Brian’s hand. “We’re gonna go play some basketball!”

Brian smiled. “Yup. That we are Frack! Let’s go!”

The five left standing there, watched as the two ran off for the basketball courts. They were just lucky that the park was amazingly empty right then – though, it was still quite early in the day.

“I think I’m going to go for a walk along the path by the pond,” Howie stated. “You wanna come with, Kev?”

“Sure,” Kevin smiled. “A walk sound like a good idea.”

Tesia scowled, as the two men walked away from her and her brother – and Marcus. “Why dey all goes ‘way, J.?”

“They want to do other things, T.,” A.J. replied. “We can’t be with them all the time.”

“Buts I’s wanted dem to pways too.”

“Well, maybe I don’t want to share you,” A.J. smiled, as he flipped her down off his shoulders. “Maybe I want you all to myself, so that we can play together. Just us.”

“An’ Teddy,” Tesia reminded him.

“Yes, and Teddy,” A.J. agreed.

“An’ Marcus.”

“And Marcus.”

Tesia smiled. “We goes swings, J.?”

“Of course!” A.J. grinned. “We can do anything you’d like.”

Tesia beamed more at that, grabbing his hand and quickly dragging him off and over to the swings. She loved to swing!

Marcus followed along behind them, sticking closest to them as A.J. had requested he be close by in case fans showed up and Tesia had to be removed.

“Weee!!!!” Tesia shrieked, as her brother pushed her way up high.

A.J. laughed. “Hold on tight T.! I don’t want yah to fall out!”

“O’ta-ay!” Tesia called back, putting a death grip on the swing chains as her brother gave her swing another good shove. “Weeeee!!!!”

A.J. pushed her once more, then sat upon the swing next to her and started to swing himself. He was lucky that they swing-set had a regular swing next to the baby swing.

“I’s highers!” Tesia declared, as she watched her brother swing alongside her. She scrunched up her face playfully, a grin plastered upon her small face.

A.J. laughed loudly, as her face was just too funny to not laugh at. “You silly girl. No wonder your Daddy loves you.”

“Daddy an’ I’s goes parks lots!” Tesia squealed, as Marcus playfully tried to grab hold of her feet. “Daddy likes da parks!”

“He does, does he?” A.J. said, trying to stuff his bit of jealousy down. He’d been a year older than Tesia was, when his father – their father – had walked out on him and his mother. And now, after all these years, to suddenly hear from the man again and discover he’d a little sister felt to be a little more than coincidental. Though he didn’t know what his father was up too, he couldn’t deny the fact that he did love the little girl in the swing next to him quite a bit – despite the fact he’d only met her four days ago. But she was just too cute and innocent not to love.

“J.? We’s goes monkey bars now? Pwease?”

A.J. abruptly stopped swinging and smiled at his sister – wow, he sure did like that sound of that! “Sure, Baby. C’mon.”

Tesia giggled as her brother stood and lifted her out of the swing, setting her down upon the ground. She grabbed his hand and ran off with him towards the monkey bars and jungle gym.

A.J. shrugged and ran off with her, making sure not to go too fast, as she’d short legs. Once they reached the climbing apparatuses he lifted her up so that she could hang from the monkey bars that led the way to the jungle gym. It was a monkey set up, as it was long and there was plenty for kids – and big kids at heart – to climb on.

Tesia carefully and slowly swung from one bar to the next, with her brother’s help of course. “Dis funs,” she huffed, as she finally reached the other end.

A.J. smiled. “I’m glad you’re having fun, Hunny.”

Tesia grinned down at him, as he helped her up onto one of the higher parts of the jungle gym, before climbing on up himself. She was enjoying herself more so than ever before – though, she was sometimes able to get Daddy to join her up atop the jungle gym. She was cute, so all she had to do was cry or pout, and Daddy would come climbing up to save his baby.

A.J. hung upside down on the jungle gym, though he kept a close eye on the little girl up there next to him. He chuckled as he saw her hang upside down while holding tightly to the bars she was sitting on – he was also relieved to see Marcus move to stand under her, should she slip and fall.

“How about we go on the slides a few times, T.?” He suggested, actually liking the slides almost as much as the monkey bars. He was a monkey, what could he say? It wasn’t something his mother hadn’t told him constantly over the past eighteen years.

“O’tay!” Tesia exclaimed, jumping down into Marcus’ awaiting arms.

A.J. flipped down off the jungle gym, then raced her over to the slides once Marcus had set her back down upon the ground. Of course, he let her win.

“I’s beateds you!” Tesia cried, amazed by that fact.

“Well, you must be pretty fast then,” A.J. smiled.

“Daddy say dats too!” Tesia told him.

“Does he now?”

“Uh-huhs!” Tesia nodded, as she climbed up to the top of the slide, her brother right behind her. “We’s pway choo-choo?”

“Choo-choo?” A.J. repeated. “Sure, Hunny.”

Tesia smiled as she sat between her brother’s legs, in order to play choo-choo.

A.J. wrapped placed his hands on the little one’s side, so she wouldn’t get trampled once they reached bottom. He pushed off and down they went lickity split, him lifting her up into the air once they’d reached bottom.

Tesia squealed delightedly, as her brother lifted her into the air so that she wouldn’t hit the sand. She giggled more when he tossed her up into the air, before catching her again and pretending to eat her stomach.

A.J. laughed as he made like he was eating her stomach, loving to hear her laugh more than anything – completely unaware that everyone else at the park with them, had stopped what they were doing to watch them for a few moments.

The Streaker by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Well, let's just say - I was gonna wait until I'd written another chapter after this one - but due to fear of having my computer crash [though the virus detector said the stupid thing got quarantined] I'm posting this so I don't lose a whole chapter. Eep! Well, Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Tesia, & story idea. BSB own themselves, as does Marcus. Thank-you!

Later that day, after having had played at the park all morning, A.J. took Tesia home for her nap. The other Boys remained at the park, as they’d decided to play two on two. Marcus of course, had followed A.J. and Tesia back home.

Tesia had rambled excitedly the whole way home, as she was wound up from running about, instead of being worn out.

“Dats funs J.!” She told him for the billionth time, as A.J. unlocked the door to let them inside. “We’s goes again?”

“Sure we can go again some other time,” A.J. promised, kissing the side of her face that wasn’t covered in sand. “But first, let’s get you cleaned up Baby T.”

“Aths?” Tesia asked hopefully. She loved baths!

“Yes, bath,” A.J. replied, kicking his shoes off before slipping hers off her feet. “We must be rid of all the sand.”

Tesia giggled. “I’s wikes sand.”

“Yes, I’m sure that you do,” A.J. smiled. “But, sand can’t come in my house.”

“It on da fwoor, J.,” Tesia pointed out, as sand had fallen from her shoes.

“Ah, well, I’m sure Marcus will clean that up for me,” A.J. answered, eyeing his security guard.

Marcus raised his eyebrows back at the younger man. “Do I look like a maid to you?”

A.J. shrugged. “Well, if you’d put the little black dress and white apron on, you would.”

“Well, lucky for us, I don’t own one,” Marcus replied. “And don’t even think about getting me one either, McLean.”

A.J. chuckled. “Like I’d really want to see you in a dress.”

“I wouldn’t be surprised,” Marcus stated. “Now get the little one cleaned and just this once, I’ll clean up your mess.”

“Not my mess – the little one’s mess,” A.J. smirked.

“Yes, but who took the shoes off her feet?” Marcus raised his eyebrows once more.

A.J. rolled his eyes. “C’mon T. Let’s go get you cleaned.”

“Yay!” Tesia cheered, clapping her hands excitedly.

Marcus shook his head, as A.J. took Tesia on upstairs to have the bath she very much needed.

Once upstairs A.J. retrieved a set of clean clothes for Tesia, then headed for the bathroom he had in his master suite.

Tesia smiled big as they entered the bathroom and she saw the size of his tub. She’d never in her whole three years of life seen such a huge tub!

“Wow! Big tubs!”

“Yup,” A.J. smiled. “This is my tub. Only special people get to use it.”

“I’s ‘pecial?”

Very special,” A.J. assured her as he stripped her down before running the bath water. “Lots of bubbles?”

“Uh-huhs!” Tesia nodded like crazy. “An’ oats!”

“I’m sure I can find you a boat,” A.J. replied. “C’mon.”

Tesia took her brother’s hand and followed him back out into his bedroom to find a boat, while the bath water ran.

A.J. set about trying to find his little sister a boat to play with, while also keeping an eye on the water that was filling his huge bathtub.

Tesia saw that her brother was distracted and stifling a giggle, snuck out of his room and hightailed it downstairs stark naked. Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, she giggled manically and darted for the living room.

Marcus had just come out of the kitchen when he saw the little girl go running by completely naked. He chuckled to himself, figuring she must have escaped while A.J. ran her bath for her.

“Just where do you think you’re going?” He questioned, stooping to scoop the little one up.

Tesia squealed. “I’s goes watches Scooby.”

“Not without clothes you aren’t, Silly.”

Tesia giggled. “I’s hidin’ froms J. He dunno I’s watches Scooby.”

Marcus shook his head, a smile on his face. “How about you let your brother give you your bath, then we’ll all watch Scooby together, okay?”

“O’tay!” Tesia chirped easily. She was in a good mood, though it was near naptime, so she wasn’t anywhere near to throwing a tantrum or two.

Marcus carried the little girl back upstairs, only to almost run into her brother who’d finally come looking for her.

“Ah, there you are you little sand monster,” A.J. smiled. “I was wondering where you got off too.”

Tesia squirmed down out of Marcus arms and made a face as she raised her hands and wriggled her fingers. “Rawr!”

A.J. widened his eyes playfully. “Ack! I think the sand monster is about to attack!”

“Rawr!” Tesia repeated, going towards him quickly.

A.J. gave a playful scream, then ran off back down the hall to his room – the little sand monster hot on his heels.

Marcus laughed, then headed on back downstairs to get some snacks ready for the Scooby-Doo marathon he’d a feeling they were going to have.

Tesia chased her brother all the way back to his bathroom, only to halt suddenly when she saw just how many bubbles and boats were awaiting her in the tub.

“Bubbles!” She squealed, running for the tub after her moment of shock was over.

A.J. chuckled as he quickly scooped her up and plopped her down into the tub. “Ah! Where’d Tesia go? So many bubbles!”

Tesia chortled happily, as she pretended to hide amongst the bubbles, only to pop out a moment later. “Boo!”

“Wow! A bubble monster!”

Tesia giggled. “I’s a bubbles monsters!”

A.J. smiled as he put a glob of bubbles upon her nose. “Yes, you are. You make wonderful monsters, T.”

Tesia smiled back. “I’s wikes bein’ monsters! Jus’ keeps monsters ways froms me, J.”

“Don’t worry, Hunny. Your Teddy and I will keep them away – far away. Promise.”

Tesia nodded, before grabbing up a boat and beginning to play happily – her brother joining in on the boat fun a couple moments later.

The two played boats for awhile, before A.J. cleaned Tesia up and retrieved her from the tub. He dried her off and stuck her in the clean clothes and diaper he’d grabbed beforehand, tickling her once she was dressed again.

Tesia giggled and squirmed, then hugged her brother tightly. “We’s watches Scooby nows? Pwease?”

“Well, you should really nap, Hunny….”

“Buts Marcus saids!”

“He did, did he? Well then, we’d better go watch Scooby, hadn’t we?”

“Uh-huhs,” Tesia agreed quickly. “We’s watches Scooby.”

A.J. kissed her cheek, then carried her on downstairs to watch Scooby. He set her upon the couch to watch Scooby, while he went to go find Marcus, whom was still in the kitchen.

Tesia slid off the couch and ran to the living room entrance, cautiously peeking out around both corners. Once she was sure her brother wasn’t anywhere close by, she quickly relieved herself of her clothing and diaper – all fell to the floor, but her socks. She loved her socks! She giggled and ran over to the huge lazy boy chair and struggled to pull herself up. After finally getting herself up onto the chair to join her Teddy Bear, she wriggled around and soon settled, snuggling into her beloved Teddy.

A.J. returned moments afterwards with Marcus and a bowl of popcorn – Marcus was carrying their drinks. He chuckled to himself when he spotted the naked little one curled up in the chair, her thumb in her mouth, and her Teddy clutched tightly to her little chest. She was fast asleep, as Scooby-Doo blasted from his large television set.

“Priceless,” A.J. muttered softly, as he quickly searched for his camera. He needed to capture this moment, as it was a Kodak one for sure. He finally found his camera and snapped the photo, smiling afterwards. “Well, guess we’re watching Scooby while the Princess sleeps.”

“Who says I even want to watch this show?” Marcus asked. “I was watching it for her McLean.”

“My house, my T.V., my rules,” A.J. smirked, sitting down with his bowl of popcorn.

Marcus shook his head. As he grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch and covered Tesia and her Teddy up with it. “Guess you’ll have to re-dress her once she’s awake.”

“Yeah,” A.J. chuckled. “I might just stick her in her diaper and let her run around in just it for a while. It’s not cold out and we’re inside, so it’s not like she can’t request her clothes or a blanket.”

Marcus nodded. “Might save you from having to re-dress her fifty times too.”

“I’d say fifty zillion, but fifty is still quite a bit,” A.J. remarked, turning Scooby-Doo down just a little. “Now, hush Johnson. I’m watching my cartoon.”

Marcus shook his head as he sat on the other end of the couch, also with a bowl of popcorn. “You’re odd McLean, very odd.”

“Who isn’t in this house,” A.J. answered, before zoning into the cartoon he’d loved ever since he was a mere child himself.

Marcus chuckled, and began eating his popcorn as they watched Scooby-Doo. He didn’t mind the show that much – it was better than a bunch of those new cartoons out there. Long as he never had to watch Dexter’s Laboratory or Cow & Chicken, all would be good.

Tantrum Or Two by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:

Hey y'all!!!!!! Been quite a while, eh? Sorry it took me so damned long to write this! I started this chapter like last mnoth, then got stuck, then wrote a little more, then got stuck again. Finally tonight, I was able to finish it. There should be, like, two more chapters left to this story. But, I can't tell yah when they'll appear, as I've drawn a blank for the next chapter - and I want least one more, before Tesia finally has to go home. Oye. Lol. Well, enough of my endless rambling - Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Tesia, & story idea. A.J., Kevin, & rest of BSB & anyone associated with them own themselves. Thank-you!

 

The following day it was decided they would go out for an early dinner, and then to a movie – one that was suitable for three-year-olds – and Nick. It would be a somewhat fancy dinner, not too fancy, but not McDonald’s either – much to the dismay of some.

 

“Who’s ready to get all dressed up for dinner?” A.J. asked, as he entered the living room where Tesia was playing Mario Kart with Frick ‘n’ Frack.

 

“No,” Tesia replied, her eyes still glued to the screen where she was trying to get her turtle across the finish line before Brian, with the help of Nick.

 

“You get to have a bath first, Baby T.,” A.J. pointed out. “Don’t you like baths?”

 

“Yesth….Buts I’s pway cars now!” Tesia insisted. “Vroom!”

 

“Yes, I can see that you’re playing cars,” A.J. told her. “But we have to get ready to go out. Brian and Nicky are going to be getting ready soon too.”

 

“Yep, we are,” Brian agreed. “We want to look good when we go out.”

 

“Buts I’s wanna pways cars!” Tesia whined, as her and Nick came in second for the umpteenth time.

 

“Tesia, c’mon Babe,” A.J. stated, going over and plucking her from Nick’s lap. “We got boats and bubbles and a lone rubber duckie awaiting your arrival.”

 

“NO!” Tesia shrieked, squirming some. “I’S PWAY CARS!!!!!!!!!”

 

A.J. groaned, but managed to carry the struggling three-year-old upstairs for her bath. If he’d known letting her play Nintendo would cause her to act like this when it was time to get ready, he would’ve told Brian and Nick to not let her play. But how was he to know she’d throw a tantrum over Nintendo?

 

Tesia continued to screech and writhe about as she was stripped down for her bath. She loved baths, she did, but not when she wanted to do something else instead.

 

“NO! NO! NO!” Tesia screamed, stomping her little feet angrily upon the floor.

 

“Yes, yes, yes,” A.J. said, scooping the kicking little one up and placing her gently into the tub.

 

Tesia splashed her brother angrily, not the least bit happy to be in the tub – even though it was filled with plenty of bubbles just for her.

 

“Tesia,” A.J. warned warily. “No splashing like that; you’re going to get the floor wet.”

 

Tesia eyed her brother for a moment, before standing up and kicking her feet like crazy in order to get him wetter than what he already was from the tub water.

 

“Tesia McLean!” A.J. exclaimed. “Sit down before you fall!”

 

Tesia kept on standing there splashing him, until she slipped finally on the tub floor.

 

A.J. immediately reached out and steadied her, breathing a sigh of relief at the fact he’d caught her in time. He’d his hands on her hips to keep steady for a few moments, as she’d scared the crap out of him. He patted her bottom firmly with his fingers, but not enough for it to actually be considered a spanking. Though, that alone seemed enough to cause the little one still in the tub to cry.

 

Tesia burst into tears almost immediately when she felt her brother’s hands pat her bottom. She didn’t want for him to spank her! She didn’t mean to slip!

 

A.J. sighed heavily. “T., don’t cry, Baby. Please?”

 

Tesia just stood there, her sobs wracking her small frame.

 

A.J. sighed again, as he gently pulled her forward into his warm embrace. “Shh…..don’t cry, Hunny.”

 

“I’s sorry!” Tesia wailed.

 

“I know, I know,” A.J. soothed, as he rubbed her back soothingly. “Shh….”

 

There was a knock at the door, then a head poked in to see just what the heck was going on.

 

“Everything okay in here, McLean?” Marcus asked concerned.

 

“We’re fine Marcus,” A.J. assured him. “I just think someone really could’ve used that nap earlier.”

 

“Well, next time be sure to take one McLean,” Marcus smirked, winking at the younger man.

 

A.J. rolled his eyes and flipped him the bird without Tesia seeing. “Get out Johnson.”

 

Marcus laughed. “I’ll let everyone know the little one isn’t being killed up here like they all thought.”

 

“Gee, thanks,” A.J. replied. “Man tries to handle a temper tantrum and gets no credit for it.”

 

“Well, you’ve got it under control now,” Marcus pointed out. “So I’d say you did do a good job.”

 

“Yeah, yeah – Out,” A.J. answered.

 

Marcus shook his head as he closed the door behind him, to leave the two in the bathroom alone once more.

 

A.J. continued to rock his little sister for a while, until finally her sobs had subsided to mere whimpers.

 

“You okay now?”

 

Tesia nodded slightly.

 

A.J. kissed her forehead softly. “Now, how’s about we finish this here bath, then go dress you up like a princess, hmm?”

 

“Kay,” Tesia replied, popping her one thumb into her mouth.

 

A.J. smiled and gently set her back down, and finished cleaning her up before finally letting the water of the tub and removing her as well. Once she was wrapped up in her towel, he carried her to the room he had made hers, and set her on the bed. While she sat there, he went to pick something out of the closet for her to wear – he’d gotten her quite a bit of clothing the first day they’d met, so he’d plenty to choose from. He finally found one that was perfect for the occasion. It was dressy, but not too dressy. It was a Little Bitty Lilac 3-piece Coat Dress – it came with a three button swing coat with an embroidered collar, and little tucks at the waist. The little collar is embellished with sweet embroidered flowers. The dress is sleeveless with embroidery from the coat repeated on the bodice, and the bodice is set off with pretty purple trim. The cute little hat is also embellished with the embroidered flowers from the coat and dress.

 

“How about this one, T.?” A.J. asked, turning to face his baby sister, the dress in his hands.

 

“Oooh. Pwetty!” Tesia exclaimed, her eyes wide with excitement. She’d forgotten about all the nice clothes she’d gotten; as she’d been so busy playing the past few days. “Esia likes!”

 

A.J. smiled. “I thought you might say that. It even comes with a hat.”

 

Tesia gasped, her jaw dropping and her one hand going to her mouth, as she began to bounce excitedly on her bottom.

 

“Esia likes hats!” She squealed.

 

A.J. laughed as he made his way over to her, carrying the dress they had chosen. “I can see that.”

 

Tesia clapped happily, as she continued to bounce on the bed. “Makes Esia pwetty, J.!”

 

“Oh, I will, Baby, don’t worry,” A.J. grinned, as he lay the dress upon the bed then tickled Tesia’s sides. “You’ll like the perfect little Angel that you usually are.”

 

Tesia returned his grin, allowing him to remove her towel and get her panties that he’d grabbed for her on. “Scooby!”

 

“Yes, Scooby,” A.J. nodded. “Can’t go a day without him, now can we?”

 

“Nuh-uhs,” Tesia shook her head, her wet hair sending bits of water all over the place.

 

“Hey-Hey!” A.J. exclaimed. “No acting like a puppy with wet hair here, Kid.”

 

Tesia giggled as she stepped into her panties before allowing her brother to stick a light undershirt on her as well.

 

“There we go,” A.J. said. “Tesia’s pretty.”

 

Tesia frowned. “No she nots. Esia nots pwetty!”

 

“Oh, you don’t think so?”

 

“No,” Tesia pouted. “Esia nots in da dwess.”

 

“Well, I think Tesia is very pretty with or without the dress,” A.J. told her, kissing her nose. “But since you insist, dress it is.”

 

“Tank-you,” Tesia smiled.

 

“You’re very welcome, Baby T.,” A.J. chuckled, as he helped her into the lavender dress that lay waiting for her to put on.

 

Once Tesia was dressed and her hair was done in two pigtails, so it’d fit under her beloved hat, Marcus was called in to take the little one on downstairs while A.J. and the others could finish getting ready. Marcus carried Tesia downstairs and set her on the couch right in the middle where she loved to sit most.

 

“There we go, Hunny,” Marcus said. “You can sit there and watch Scooby while we wait on everyone else.”

 

“Kay,” Tesia nodded, reaching over to grab the Teddy Bear she’d left alone on the couch earlier. “Teddy an’ Esia watches.”

 

“Good girl,” Marcus praised, turning Scooby-Doo on for her. “Now, you stay put, okay? We don’t need you getting all dirty again.”

 

“Shh! Esia watches Scooby!” Tesia hissed, her one light purple gloved forefinger to her lips.

 

Marcus chuckled and sat down in the big Lazy-Boy chair to watch the cartoon as well, leaving Tesia to sit alone with her Teddy Bear.

 

Soon enough, everyone was dressed and ready to go to The Olive Garden. The Boys were each dressed in a nice pair of slacks and a nice shirt to match, as they all wanted to look nice for this particular outing.

 

“Hey, guys!” Kevin called after entering the living room, only to find Tesia sitting on the couch waiting for them.

 

“Yeah?” They all called back.

 

“I think I found a Princess in the living room!” Kevin shouted, a smile on his face. “I stake claim on her!”

 

“Hey! She’s my Princess!” Nick argued, running into the room then.

 

“I don’t think so Frack!” Brian argued, as he sauntered in.

 

“Must I remind you all, that she is my Princess?” A.J. asked as he came in behind them with Howie. “Nobody gets to stake claim on her but me.”

 

Tesia grinned over at them, highly enjoying them calling her ‘Princess’. “I’s weady, J.!”

 

“I know that, Baby,” A.J. chuckled, going over and scooping her up. “And so are we now.”

 

“Goods, ‘cause Esia hungwy,” Tesia told him, nodding her head to confirm her statement.

 

Everyone laughed as they all headed on out to Howie’s car, so they could be on their way – Marcus, of course, going with them. They weren’t huge in the U.S. yet, so they didn’t need a whole lot of security when home.

 

 


 

 

Half an hour later, the seven of them were seated at a table, each looking at their menus. Except for Tesia, who was colouring in the colouring book her brother had brought along for her, as well as her crayons. She was currently sitting on her knees in Kevin’s lap.

 

“So what’s everyone having?” Brian asked curiously. “I can’t decide between the lasagna and the cheese pizza.”

 

“I’m all for cheese pizza,” Nick stated. “It’s the best.”

 

“Nick, for once, why don’t you try something new?” Kevin suggested. “You can eat cheese pizza anywhere.”

 

“But I like pizza,” Nick answered.

 

“What do you want, Hunny?” A.J. asked Tesia, as he was sitting next to her booster seat that was between him and Kevin.

 

“Chicken nuggies,” Tesia replied.

 

“Baby, I don’t think they have those here,” A.J. pointed out. “What about spaghetti or lasagna? Or what about macaroni stuffed with cheese or cheese pizza?”

 

“Hey, how come she gets the option of pizza?” Nick protested.

 

“Because she’s just a baby, Carter,” Kevin remarked dryly. “And don’t go telling me you are too, because I know you don’t wear diapers, Kid.”

 

Nick scowled and slouched back in his seat, staring at his menu once more.

 

Howie chuckled. “Though, with the way he’s acting Kevin, I’d say he’s no more than five.”

 

“Agreed,” Kevin nodded.

 

Nick stuck his tongue out at them, then resumed reading his menu.

 

“Well, T.?” A.J. pressed. “What would you like?”

 

“What Evy haves?” Tesia wanted to know, looking up at the man whose lap she currently sat in. “Evy?”

 

“Kevy’s going to have the….hmm…let’s see,” Kevin trailed off. “Ah, yes, here we go. Kevy’s going to have cheese stuffed pasta with vegetables.”

 

“Esia wants!” Tesia exclaimed, looking in her brother’s direction.

 

“You want the same as Kevin?” A.J. checked. “The cheese stuffed pasta with vegetables?”

 

“Uh-huhs,” Tesia nodded, her hat sliding forward some.

 

A.J. chuckled. “Okay, Baby. We’ll get you the same thing. And chocolate milk, right?”

 

Tesia nodded once more, her tongue sticking out the side of her mouth as she resumed her colouring. “I’s makes you a pictures.”

 

“Okay, you do that Baby T.,” A.J. told her. “And J. will order your food for you.”

 

“Kay,” Tesia replied, leaning forward a bit more for better access to the page she was currently colouring for her brother.

 

“Are you all ready to order?” A waitress asked a few moments later.

 

“Yeah, I think so,” A.J. replied. “Guys?”

 

The others all nodded, and she took their orders, smiling as she cast a glance at Tesia every so often.

 

“Whose little one is she?” She queried. “She seems quite well behaved.”

 

“That’s because she’s occupied,” Howie laughed. “It’s different when she’s not.”

 

“I’s an Angel, Owie,” Tesia piped up then, her eyes coming up to give him a pointed look. “J. says so.”

 

“Yes, I do say so,” A.J. agreed. “Because you are when you want to be.”

 

“She’s yours then?” The waitress asked.

 

“She’s my kid sister,” A.J. answered. “I’m baby-sitting this week.”

 

The waitress nodded. “Cute. I love kids. Got to younger brothers myself. We should set up a play date some time.”

 

“Sure thing, Sherry,” A.J. grinned, after reading her nametag quick. Once she was gone, he leaned over and kissed Tesia’s head. “Kid, you’re my ticket to the ladies!”

 

“You don’ts needs no wadies,” Tesia told him. “You gots me.”

 

“Yes, that I do,” A.J. smiled. “You’re the loveliest lady of them all.”

 

Tesia smiled at him, then resumed her colouring once more.

 

Soon enough, their food arrived, and everyone dug in eagerly except for one little one who sat staring at her plate.

 

“Yummies?” Tesia asked skeptically, as she forked a piece of pasta.

 

“Yes, yummy,” A.J. nodded. “But it’s hot, so be careful, okay?”

 

“Kay,” Tesia nodded, blowing on her pasta after her brother had blown on the piece for her. She cautiously took a bite, then spit it back out into the plate. “Hots!”

 

A.J. gave a soft chuckle. “I told you it was, Baby T. Give it a few minutes to cool down, alright?”

 

“Kay,” Tesia replied, pushing the plate away a little bit, so she could finish up the picture she was colouring for her brother.

 

A few minutes later, A.J. glanced over at her, only to find her still colouring. “How about you put that away for now, T. Your food shouldn’t be that hot anymore.”

 

“No,” Tesia replied stubbornly. “I’s finish firsts.”

 

“No, you’ll eat first,” A.J. stated firmly, reaching over to gently take the picture she was colouring from her. “I’ll put this in a safe place for now.”

 

“NO!” Tesia screeched, immediately slamming her fists down upon the picture she’d been working on. “Esia’s!”

 

A.J. narrowed his eyes at her slightly. “Lower your voice, Tesia. There is no need for you to be yelling.”

 

“MINE!” Tesia shouted, moving the paper away from her brother.

 

“Princess, let your brother put the picture somewhere safe, while you eat,” Kevin piped up, deciding to try and help the younger man out some. “Then you can colour it again when you’re done.”

 

“Oh, she’s being a ‘princess’ alright,” A.J. muttered under his breath.

 

“NO,” Tesia insisted firmly.

 

“I’m not arguing with you on this,” A.J. said, reaching over and grabbing the paper from her. “You have to eat, Tesia.”

 

No sooner did A.J. have her drawing, than did Tesia start to shriek and fling her angry little fists at him.

 

“NO!!!! GIVES DAT BACKS!!!!!” Tesia shrieked loudly.

 

“Tesia McLean!” A.J. snapped. “Enough!”

 

Tesia ignored him, as she continued to scream and punch angrily.

 

A.J. shook his head in annoyment, and set her drawing down on the other side of his plate, before reaching over and scooping the flailing child up into his arms. “We’ll be back in a few minutes,” he told the other guys, who were watching silently, and casting nervous looks around at the other patrons.

 

The guys all nodded, and watched as A.J. headed for the door, with Tesia still screaming away.

 

Once he was outside, A.J. unlock the car door and set Tesia down in the back,, before closing the door on her so she’d be alone to throw her tantrum. He stood there with his arms folded over his chest, as he listened to his sister’s screams slowly die down. He figured she’d go silent once she realized she’d no audience. The kid loved attention as much as he did, but she had to learn how to get attention in the right way, without causing a ruckus. Soon as he was sure she was finished her tantrum, he opened the door and climbed into the backseat with her.

 

“Finished, are you?”

 

Tesia nodded, sniffling midst small whimpers, as she rubbed at her teary eyes. “I’s sorry J.”

 

“And why are you sorry?” A.J. asked calmly.

 

“Fer makin’ louds noise,” Tesia sniffled. “I’s jus’ wanna finishes da pictures.”

 

“Yes, I know that, Baby,” A.J. nodded. “But you need to eat your dinner. Dinner is a little more important right now, okay?”

“Buts it yer picture!” Tesia protested.

 

“And I appreciate that,” A.J. replied. “But my picture would be finished better once your tummy is full. All little drawers need to fill their tummies up in order to make the picture perfect.”

 

“Really?” Tesia asked, looking up at him through teary eyes.

 

“Mhm,” A.J. smiled, gently pulling her into his lap. “Whatcha say we get you cleaned up some, and we go back ant eat our dinner, then order a nice big piece of chocolate cake for dessert?”

 

“Esia loves chocolates!” Tesia smiled, as she wiped her eyes one last time.

 

A.J. brushed her remaining tears away with his thumbs, then kissed her forehead. “Alrighty then. Let’s get back in there, shall we?”

 

“Uh-huh,” Tesia nodded.

 

“And I want you to be a very good girl and eat as much of your dinner as you can, or not dessert, okay?”

 

“Kay,” Tesia agreed readily.

 

A.J. smiled as he locked the car back up, before carrying his sister inside once more and heading for the family restroom, so he could clean her face up some. Once that was done, he headed back to the table, noticing his food seemed to be hot once more as did Tesia’s.

 

“They heated them up for you when they saw you heading back in,” Howie informed him. “They didn’t want you to have to eat a cold meal.”

 

A.J. nodded as he set Tesia back down in her booster seat. “There we go. Now, how about that pasta and those vegetables, T.?”

 

Tesia grabbed up her fork and dug in immediately, soon as she realized her food wasn’t hot like before – though, it was warm, since it had been reheated. She ate as much of her dinner as she could, before finally setting her fork down, and announcing she was done.

 

“I’s fulls,” she told her brother softly. “Tummy don’ts want no more.”

 

A.J. chuckled. “Not even room for chocolate cake?”

 

“No,” Tesia pouted. “Da pasta too yummy.”

 

“Well, how about we see if we can take the rest of the pasta home?” A.J. suggested. “Would you like to have it for lunch tomorrow?”

 

“Yeah!” Tesia exclaimed loudly, then lowered her voice. “Yesth, pwease.”

 

A.J. smiled at her, then flagged the waitress down to see about getting Tesia’s remaining food boxed up to go. Once that was done, he eyed the fellas.

 

“Y’all coming back to my place, or y’all heading home after this?” He queried.

 

“I think I’m gonna head home,” Howie replied. “I have phone calls I was supposed to make earlier, that I never got around too.”

 

“Frack and I are going to go to a park and shoot some hoops,” Brian piped up. “Ain’t that right, Frack?”

 

“Yup, we’re playin’ some b-ball Frick,” Nick grinned. “Then we’re gonna go crash at one of our houses and watch some movies or play some Nintendo.”

 

“Kev? Marcus?” A.J. turned to look at them then.

 

“I’m headin’ home,” Marcus shrugged. “I haven’t been there in so long; I think I forgot what it looks like. I blame you for that fact McLean.”

 

A.J. smirked. “I’ll accept the blame – this time, Johnson.”

 

“Evy comes withs Esia,” Tesia cut in, before Kevin even had a chance to respond. “Evy wants to pways withs da blocks.”

 

Kevin chuckled. “Well, I guess I’m going home with yah Aje.”

 

A.J. rolled his eyes. “Oh, joy. Just what I always wanted – an evening with you.”

 

“Oh, you know you like it,” Kevin laughed, playfully wriggling his eyebrows.

 

A.J. clamped his hands over Tesia’s eyes. “Kev, don’t do that man! You’re gonna scar the kid for life!”

 

Everyone laughed at that, then stood up to go and pay their bills once Tesia’s dinner had come back in the box it’d been put in. they all left then, various people being dropped off at various places, as they’d all carpooled. Eventually, A.J., Tesia, and Kevin were all back at A.J.’s place and were relaxing in the living room.

 

“Hey T.,” A.J. began. “Why don’t you go get your jammies on, and then we’ll have some chocolate cake while we watch a movie.”

 

Tesia’s eyes went wide. “Cakes a’fore bed?”

 

“Yes, cake before bed,” A.J. nodded. “But it’ll be our secret, okay?”

 

“Kay!” Tesia chirped excitedly, as she began throwing her blocks back into their container. She and Kevin had been playing with them, but she was done now, if it meant she could have that yummy looking chocolate cake before bed.

 

Once her blocks were all cleaned up, Tesia ran for the stairs and headed on up to get into her jammies. She was excited about the prospect of cake, and in such a hurry, she hadn’t requested anyone go with her for once. – which she had been doing, since the break in earlier that week. She hurried into the room that was now hers, and rummaged through her pajama drawer, before finally finding the pair she wanted to wear – her My Little Pony ones. She stripped quickly – something she was good at, as she loved to streak – and yanked her bottoms on, then her top. She grumbled as she realized they were on wrong and she was now stuck.

 

“J.!” Her little voice rang out. “J.! I ‘tucks!”

 

Meanwhile, back downstairs, Kevin and A.J. were in the kitchen getting the plates of cake ready for their movie night, when they heard the small voice ring out.

 

A.J. snickered. “I bet she got stuck in her jammies again,” he commented. “She did that last night, and the night before.”

 

“I’ll go see what’s got her stuck,” Kevin told him. “You just keep getting that cake onto those plates.”

 

A.J. laughed, shaking his head at his older friend. “I’ll be sure to give you a big piece too Kev. Don’t worry.”

 

Kevin stuck his tongue out at the younger man, before jogging on upstairs, where Tesia was still in her room calling for her brother.

 

“What seems to be the problem here?” Kevin asked, as he entered the room. he chuckled when he saw she had both legs in one pant hole, and her head was stuck in a sleeve, while one arm was in the other sleeve.

 

“I ‘tucks!” Tesia exclaimed.

 

“I can see that,” Kevin laughed, going over and helping her right her shirt. “There you go.”

 

“My legs ‘tuck,” Tesia reminded him.

 

“Oh, so they are!” Kevin faked surprise. “Well, let’s unstuck them, shall we?”

 

Tesia nodded, giggling as Kevin tickled her sides, before removing her pants and helping her put them on properly.

 

“Tank-you,” Tesia smiled, kissing his cheek.

 

“You’re welcome, Hunny,” Kevin smiled, kissing her cheek in return before scooping her up and placing her on his shoulders. “Now, let’s go get some cake before A.J. eats it all!”

 

Tesia squealed as Kevin took off quickly down the hall, and hurried on down the steps. She loved rides like these!

 

“In here!” A.J. called from the living room.

 

Kevin entered the room, and smiled as he saw that A.J. had set T.V. trays up for them, so Tesia wouldn’t get too much cake on his rug – or, so he seemed to be hoping. He set Tesia down next to her brother, before sitting down on the other side of her. “Wow! There’s still some cake left!”

 

Tesia giggled into her hands, as A.J. placed an apron on her, wanting to keep her jammies clean for as long as possible.

 

“There we go,” A.J. grinned. “All set to eat some cake and watch some Chipmunks.”

 

“Yay! Chippymunks!” Tesia squealed delightedly, clapping her hands together. “Esia loves Chippymunks!”

 

“Yes, we know that you do,” A.J. nodded. “Now, eat up.”

 

Tesia giggled happily, as she dug her little fork into her huge slice of chocolate cake. “Mm….”

 

“You do know she’s going to end up all hyper, right?” Kevin pointed out, as he too dug into his slice of cake.

 

A.J. shrugged. “Oh, well. She’s allowed to be hyped up for one night. Besides, she napped in the car on the way home.”

 

“She goes home soon, doesn’t she?” Kevin asked, as he knew Tesia was paying them no mind – she was too engrossed in the Chipmunk currently playing on the television screen.

 

A.J. sighed heavily, as he nodded. “Bob called this morning. He’s coming to get her day after tomorrow.”

 

“I’m sorry she couldn’t stay longer, Aje.”

 

“Yeah, me too. But I was told maybe in a couple weeks she could come visit again.”

 

“So you’re talking to him again?”

 

“Only so I can see my sister, Kevin. I haven’t forgiven him for a damned thing – not yet. He has to prove himself to me. And right now, all that matters is Tesia and her happiness.”

 

Kevin smiled some. “Well, that’s somewhat mature.”

 

A.J. smirked. “Yeah, I know. Momma told me that earlier when I talked to her, after Bob called.”

 

Kevin shook his head, though he was still smiling. “I should’ve known.”

 

“Yes, you should have,” A.J. agreed, before the two of them were shushed by Tesia.

 

The two men shut-up then, and watched the movie quietly as they ate their cake – only talking when Tesia decided to ask them questions about what was going on in the movie. Or when she decided she needed to point out to them just how funny or silly something was.

 

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8069