The Orlando Story by nicksgal
Summary: A girl named Jessica and her four best friends have five older brothers in a band. She meets a gorgeous guy named Nick, but he's in her brother's rival band! Watch their story unfold in all its drama!!!!

A note from 2021: Hello! While this was complete, I do not have access to the original file at the moment, so it will probably not get all the chapters uploaded. Also, it wasn't great, but we've all got to start somewhere, right?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: None
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 4452 Read: 20792 Published: 11/07/06 Updated: 11/09/06
Chapter Three by nicksgal
It was the next night, I couldn't wait. The dance was in an hour. I had so much to do to prepare for it. I had to get dressed, put on my makeup, do my hair, get there, and find my friends. It's a good thing that I wasn't decorating for the dance, then I'd be really far behind!

It was a little later. I was walking into the gym. I saw Autumn, Jordan, and Raye.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed, "Where's Rachel?"

"We haven't seen her," they replied.

"Okay, thanks anyway," I replied.

After Rachel came, the DJ started spinning albums and we danced with our brothers. After three songs, I got tired of dancing with Mike and his friends and decided to sit down. While I had danced with them, I noticed a guy watching me. I sat down and looked up slowly, that guy was watching me again! I started to return his gaze, but he looked away quickly. I wondered why, and realized that Ashley had come over.

I pointed to the guy, "Who is that blond, Ashley?"

"You don't want to know him," Ashley answered.

"Why?"

"Because he's part of our rival band, the Backstreet Boys." He got up and left, as if he were disgusted with me.

I turned to look the other way and saw the blond walking toward me.

"Hi," he greeted, "Would you like to dance?"

"Sure," I replied. He took me down to the dance floor and started dancing with me.

"My name is Nick. What's yours?"

"I'm Jessica."

"That's a very pretty name."

"Thank you."

"What do your friends call you?"

"They call me Jessie or Jess."

"I like Jessie, but how about if I call you Jessica for now?"

"Sure."

I was beginning to fall in love with Nick's personality and his eyes, they were so blue, and not to mention his looks. But mostly his personality and his eyes.

A slow song started, and I found myself leaning on Nick's shoulder. Nick smiled at me. I was beginning to wonder if he was starting to love me too. After the slow song, the dance was almost over. They darkened the lights for one more slow song.

"Jessica?" Nick asked.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can I have your address?"

Before thinking if I should or not, I scrawled down my address on a piece of paper and handed it to Nick.

"Thanks Jessica, I'll come and see you tomorrow night after 8:30."

After he said it, he kissed me softly on the lips and disappeared.

After he left the lights came on and Mike came over. Then we left.

On the way home, Mike asked me, "Jessica, have you been with any other boys besides me and my friends?"

I had a feeling Ashley had told him about me asking who Nick was.

"No," I answered.

"Okay... Just wanted to make sure."

Mike seemed a little worried. He didn't want me to have a boyfriend. I hoped that he wouldn't find out about Nick. I hoped so much.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8169