Alex's First Concert by LenniluvsBrian
Summary: Four cousins go to see the Boys perform together. The story after Chance Meeting.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys, Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter Characters: Group, Other
Genres: Alternate Universe
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2015 Read: 1075 Published: 01/03/07 Updated: 01/03/07

1. Alex's First Concert by LenniluvsBrian

Alex's First Concert by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Once more, please excuse typos - still don't have Microsoft Word installed yet. *rolls eyes* And yes, this is technically part two. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. Alex owns herself, as does Lissy, Nikki, Marcus, & BSB. Thank-you!

Dedication: Once more to my crazy cousin, Alex. May we continue to have numerous Backstreet moments & eventually see them perform live together, like we do in this fic. Dreams can come true & we shall make it happen one way or another - that's my promise to you.

"We're in the front row!" Nikki screeched, amazed by that fact. She was fifteen and had long light brown hair and brown eyes. She was also Lenore's younger sister.

"Yeah, so?" Lenore shrugged. "It's not like we haven't been to one of their concerts before?"

"But now we're only a few inches away from Nick!" Nikki squealed excitedly.

"We're close to Nick?" Lissy asked, as Nikki nodded. "Oh my gosh!"

"Lenni? Are you sure they'll remember us?" Alex asked worriedly. "What if they forget we're here?"

"They didn't - trust me," Lenore assured her cousin. "Besides, why would they? We treated them normal and made fun of Nick, remember?"

"Yeah, but still..." Alex trailed off, still a bit unsure - though, she had talked to A.J. just last week.

"Shh! The opening act is about to come on!" Lenore hissed.

Suddenly the lights went out and they heard a voice over the loud speakers.

"Warning! Warning! There's an intruder in the building! Intruder alert!"

POOF! The stage lights came on, only to reveal Aaron Carter standing center stage. No one had noticed his entrance as they were all too busy trying to figure out who the intruder was, when it was really him.

"Now, I always try to be the coolest kid on the block. The popular one with the rising stock. And that's when I had this bright idea..."

"Throw the party of the month? No! The party of the year!" The audience sang along.

Once Aaron had finished his set, Krystal Harris came out to sing, then after she'd finished there was a half hour intermission before the Boys were to come out.

"Backstreet Boys! Backstreet Boys! Backstreet Boys!" The fans chanted endlessly, quite anxious to see their fave five perform.

Eventually, lights flashed and pyrotechnics went off, causing screams to erupt like mad throughout the whole arena. The moment they'd all been waiting for had finally arrived - the Backstreet Boys were here!

"I may run and hide when you're screaming my name, alright," Brian sang as a spotlight shone down on him.

"BRIAN!!!!" Lenore screamed, waving like crazy at him.

Brian spotted her and winked just as Nick started to sing.

"But let me tell you now there are prices to fame, alright,," Nick continued.

"IT'S NICK!!!! IT'S NICK!!!!" Nikki and Lissy shrieked excitedly.

"All of our time spent in flashes of light," A.J. added, pausing to make a face for a picture someone was trying to take.

Halfway through Larger Than Life they switched to Everyone, afterwards singing More Than That and Anywhere For You before a quick costume change. They performed a few more songs after their first costume change, before having another and deciding to speak to the audience.

"Hey y'all!" Brian said. "Y'all havin' a good time?"

The fans screamed loudly.

"Rok, I think they can do better than that," A.J. stated. "What about you guys? Do you think they can do better?"

"Yeah, I think they can," Nick agreed. "Howie?"

"They were louder before," Howie commented. "Kevin?"

"Yeah," Kevin nodded, then looked diredctly at Lenore and Alex. "What do you girls think?"

The two girls nodded their agreement, midst giggles and knowing smiles.

"Okay," Brian began. "Let's try this again."

"Are you all ready to party?" A.J. shouted, lifting his shirt up and swiveling his hips.

The audience went into a screaming frenzy, shrieking way louder than they had before.

Lenore and Alex eyed one another with devilish grins, before beginning to chant.

"TAKE IT OFF!!! TAKE IT OFF!!! TAKE IT OFF!!!"

A.J. smirked, then ripped his shirt off, causing the crowd to go even wilder than before.

"WHOOT!!! THROW THAT SHIRT OVER HERE!!!" Lenore yelled, jumping and waving like a lunatic.

"LENNI!" Alex exclaimed, laughing.

"What?" Lenore said innocently. "Not my fault that I - like everyone else - wants his shirt."

Alex just shook her head at her crazy cousin, not blaming her, as she too wanted A.J.'s shirt.

Suddenly, something hit Alex in the head and her world went dark for a moment.

"What the...?" Alex trailed off, wondering what had happened to cause everything to go black.

"Hey!" Nikki yelled, grabbing what had hit her younger cousin in the head and yanking it towards herself. "He threw it at me!"

"Then why did his shirt hit Al, hmm?" Lenore asked, more than ready to defend her cousin and to grab the shirt back for her.

"He's got bad aim!" Nikki argued.

"Ladies," a voice spoke then, causing them to look up at the stage, only to find A.J. watching them. "It was meant for her."

"Hmph!" Nikki huffed, as A.J. pointed at Alex, who quickly grabbed the shirt back.

"Thanks," Lenore mouthed, as A.J. winked at her before joining in and singing Quit Playing Games with the others.

Afterwards, they sang I'll Never Break Your Heart, That's The Way I Like It, Shining Star, Backstreet's Back, and Time. Once they'd finished Time, they hurried backstage to change once more, before coming back out each of them carrying a stool.

"We're going to pick five lucky fans to sing too now," Kevin informed the easily excitable crowd. "They'll get to come on up here with us and will be serenaded."

"PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!" Lissy shouted, waving frantically.

"NO! NICK!!! PICK ME!!!" Nikki yelled. "PICK ME!!!"

"NICK!!!" The two shrieked in unison.

Suddenly, A.J. appeared out of no where, now standing before the four girls, but stopping in front of only two of them.

"You two ladies are to come with me," he smiled. "I'll have Marcus lift you over."

Once the two had been lifted over the guard rail, he took hold of their hands and led them upn on stage, stopping before Brian.

"Special delivery for B-rok," A.J. smirked.

"Delivery here, safe and sound," Lenore piped up. "For now, at least."

"Don't worry," Brian assured her, making sure no one else could hear. "They've being saved for later."

"Thank God," Lenore stated, sighing from relief. "They'd have killed us otherwise."

Once the other fans had been chosen and all taken a seat upon a stool, Howie began to sing.

"You don't run with the crowd. You go your own way. Yoy don't play after dark. You light up my day."

Brian took Lenore's hand in his as he began to sing.

"Got your own kind of style, that sets you apart. Baby, that's why you captured my heart."

Lenore swooned, almost falling off her stool. She would have too, had Brian not been holding her hand and ready to steady her should she start to fall.

Eventually, they reached A.J.'s part, much to Alex's delight.

"Oh, you don't know, How you touched my life. Oh, in so many ways I just can't describe..."

Alex giggled and blushed as he kissed her cheek.

The Boys finished the song, kissed the girls' cheeks, and escorted them off stage, so that they could return to their seats.

"Ali! You're so lucky!" Lissy exclaimed. "A.J. sang to you!"

"How'd we get these tickets again?" Nikki asked, starting to get suspicious. Too much good was happening for it to all just be coincidence.

"We won a contest," Lenore answered. "Right, Al?"

"Right!" Alex quickly agreed.

Awhile later, Kevin came down to retrieve Lissy and Nikki for Drowning. He helped them up onto the stage, and laughed as they both ran for Nick.

Nick greeted them with a warm smile. "Hello girls."

They shrieked delighedly, and each clasped onto one of his hands tightly, so as not to lose him anytime soon. Then, when Nick sang his part to them, they just about died from pure happiness.

"I can't imagine, life without your love. And even forever, don't seem like long enough..."

Once the song was finished, Nick handed each girl a rose and had them escorted backstage to meet Aaron, as he'd been told they were both fans.

After the two girls had left the stage, Brian spoke up.

"This nexty song is dedicated to one of our good friends, Lenore. It's her all-time favourite song in the world, so we hope we can make it extra special for her tonight, as she's somewhere out amongst y'all in the audience."

"The song after it, is dedicated to her cousin, Alex, who is also here tonight," A.J. added, as fans alleyed one another, tryhing to figure out who they were talking about. "Enjoy ladies."

The Boys then sang As Long As You Love Me, and I Wanna Be With You for the two girls they had mentioned.

Just as Lissy and Nikki returned, the music for I Want It That Way began, causing the screams from the crowd to get even louder than before.

"You are my fire; The one desire. Believe, when I say, I want it that way," everyone sang along with Brian.

The fans went nuts as soon as Nick started to sing and didn't sing along again unti lthe chorus. When it was Kevin's turn to shine though, the screams were the loudest they'd been all night.

During the song, the Boys acted silly to make people laugh; they also waved and blew kisses to their fans.

Finally it was time for Shape of My Heart, the last song of the night. As they sang, Nick jumped off the stage and made his way to stand in front of Lenore. He knew from numerous conversations with her, that this part was her most favourite part of any song they'd ever sung. He smiled at her, as he cupped her chin in his hand and sang for her and her alone.

"I'm here with my confession. Got nothin' to hide no more. I don't know where to start, But to show you the shape of my heart..."

He kissed Lenore's forehead, flashed a grin in Alex's direction, then quickly hopped back up on stage to finish off the rest of the song.

Once the song was over, the Boys vacated the stage for a few minutes, before returning for the encore. They sang All I Have To Give, The Answer To Our Life, We've Got It Goin' On, Get Down, and The Call.

After the last song, they all took a bow and left the stage for the final time that night.

"We have to wait here," Alex told Lenore. "A.J. said they have something for us."

Lenore nodded and informed her sister and other cousin. The four of them sat there quietly, waiting for their fave five to return.

"Hello again ladies," A.J. said as he approached them. "Been waiting long?"

They shook their heads as the other guys appeared.

"Nik, Lissy," Lenore began, smiling. "Say hello to our ride home."

"What!?!?" The two gasped. "No way!"

"You're joking, right?" Nikki checked.

"Nope," Alex giggled. "Besides, who do you think paid for our cab here?"

"Lenni," Lissy answered honestly. She was only eight, so she was allowed to be naive.

Lenore let out a small laugh. "Somehow, I don't think so Lis."

"Oh, we have some souvenirs for you girls too," Howie smiled. "We hope you like them."

"As long as Nick didn't touch mine, I will," Lenore teased.

"Well, in that case..." Kevin trailed off. "I guess we can just skip you and sell yours on E-bay."

Lenore's jaw dropped for a moment, then turned into a pout. "Meanie!"

They all laughed, as the Boys gave the girls their goody bags. The Boys smiled as each girl took out their fave Boys' hat from their respective bag and stuck in on their head eagerly. Once the hats had been put on, they all headed out back to the awaiting limo that was to take them home.

Once the girls had been returned home safely, the Boys promised to keep in touch, and said good-bye with genuine smiles on their faces. The girls all waved and laughed, as the Boys made their grand escape to the limo to take off for the next town they were to perform in. They knew they'd see them again soon - but how soon, was the question.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8244