Calamity by kevmylove
Summary:

It's just not your day and one little incident might make it all better...


This story has been Re-edited and formatted.


(How did I post this in the format is was...is beside me.)


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Kevin
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 4926 Read: 10993 Published: 01/06/07 Updated: 09/13/11

1. No Way! by kevmylove

2. Is it so... by kevmylove

3. Help me! by kevmylove

4. So Hungry by kevmylove

5. Truth or Dare by kevmylove

6. Black Out by kevmylove

No Way! by kevmylove
Author's Notes:

Ok...so I'm hoping this turns out to be a short story! Please let me know what you think...please!

I headed outside to the big city. I had only been in New York for a day...everything was so different from California. Especially the weather, why didn't anyone tell me it was freezing. I shivered, there was traffic everywhere and I was already running late half an hour. Finally a taxi pulled up in front of me and I hopped in.

"Broadway please"

The driver looked at me as if I had two heads, "Where on Broadway ma'am?"

Right? Shit I don't know…

I mean who goes to an interview and doesn't know where the hell they are going. Oh yeah me! "Just you know that big silver building um...3467 anywhere around there please"

I sighed with frustration a whole hour later he pulled over and let me out. I handed him a twenty and ran the rest of the way into the building. Just as I swung the door open my dress got caught in the door. Gently I tugged at it, but someone came pushing through making a big whole on the hem. I sighed and continued my way up the stairs into the office.

"Good Morning" I smiled at the dazed receptionist.

She didn't even look up at me. "Can I help you"

So much for friendliness!

"Yes I had an appointment at 9:00 with Felipe"

She smirked as she looked up at the clock, it now that read 11:00. "I don't think he will be able to see you anymore...one moment..." she got on the phone and began to ramble on with giggles here and there...was she calling him or calling a friend of hers.

"Excuse me ma'am it is late already..." I gave her a fake smile.

The woman hung up and glared at me, I backed up a little, feeling if I was any closer she would of bit me. "He can't see you...your to late sorry." She didn't even give me a chance to protest. She stood up and walked down the hall.

What a bitch!

My first interview and I had blown it. Could this day get any worse? As I stepped outside I tried flagging down another taxi and for the life of me, it was as if I was invisible. I looked down at my fullness and knew there was no way of missing me. Damn it!

Stubborn me decided, who needed a taxi anway. I took the plunge and started walking. Everything seemed to be so close together here, where I was headed couldn't be so far. Ten minutes into my walk, I decided the walking was a bad idea. Mom had bought me some new pumps...no, I didn't wear pumps, but she said they would surely get me the job. Yeah right.

She forgot to mention they also came with blisters.

Unwillingly I was beginning to limp. It was hurting like hell, so I bent over to check my feet. I hadn't fully bent over when a gust of wind blew past me and lifted up my dress, exposing all my goods. Which for some would be more than they wanted to see. I was mortified. 

It was already freezing, who needed wind to add to my torment. I swiftly placed my hands on my sides to keep it from doing it again. I shook my head in disbelief. Was this really happening to me? Yes, it was. So finally two lattes and a donut later I was sitting cozily in a taxi heading back to my hotel room. My fingers still defrosting along with my legs.

Memo to self, never wear a damn skirt to interviews…

I stepped out of the taxi and stretched a bit. The lovely ride was now two hours long, yes, two hours long. As I began down the street a spotted a pit-bull sitting on some stairs. I must say I thought twice about passing by it. Then again who would leave an angry dog just sitting outside? Plus, other people passed by and he did nothing to them...it was reassuraning.

My heart was beating pretty fast as I made my way across. I kept my eyes on the dog, as he did the same. I remembered that my dad had said dogs can smell your fear from a mile away and never run. So I tried to mask my fear by strutting acroos, of course I wasn't fooling him.   The close I got, the more he sat up and glared at me. When I finally reached the stairs he let out a stream of vicious barks and before I knew it he was right on my tail. I let out a yelp.

I felt him bite my ass…but luckily it was only my imagination. Fucking dog!

Is it so... by kevmylove
Author's Notes:

Ok...I'm doing this little by little almost done...hope you like.

The owner came flying out of the building, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry. He has never done that before."

Oh really so it was my fucking lucky day huh?

"Uh yeah...I'm sorry I upset him." Once I'd walked away I kicked myself internally for apologizing. I could see the hotel at the next light, but it felt miles away. My feet were throbbing, my stomach growling and my head was pounding. I was limping like an idiot, because I didn’t want to look cheap walking down the street without my shoes on. But I really should have, when I took another step I came to a stop. I looked down to see what was keeping me from continuing my path. My heel had wedged itself into a one of the holes in a vent.

You’ve got to be kidding me.

I pulled and tugged at my leg, I wasn’t really thinking to clearly cause I could of taken my foot out of my shoe and then pulled.

Another memo to self…never wear pumps in public…maybe never go out in public…again.

I bent down hoping wind wouldn't strike again. I went on all fours and tried prying my brand new shoe; on my last tug it flew out the pothole, out of my hands and across the street. Sighing deeply I realized this was it…the whip cream on a sundae, the cheese on nachos. Wait does that make sense…? I'm hungry now.

"Ma’am are you ok?” A guy came running across the street to help me. I was still bent over trying to pry my heel from the hole. “Here this must belong to you!” he handed me my shoe; which was now deformed. “Sorry I couldn’t save it from being ran over”

My shoe, it’s broken!

With a little help from the stranger I was able to get up. Then, with whatever dignity I had left, I thanked the stranger. It had been very nice of him to save a shoe that was no longer wearable. No one had been an inch of nice to me the whole day…

At last I had made to the hotel.

“Wow are you ok?” The manager asked me.

I’m fucking peachy.

“I’m fine thanks!” I said passing him by with out even looking up. I sighed with relief as I pushed the UP button, at last only a couple of floors away from unwinding. The day had already been too damn long and just plain wrong.

Finally I’ll have peace and quiet. I mean what else can happen to me in my room, well whatever it is only I will witness it. I’m going to go and sink in my tub, forget about this horrible day…

I smiled dumbly, the thought of this really bad day coming to an end was good. The elevator dinged, announcing it’s arrival. I took a step forward and before I knew it; I was kissing the ground.

“You freaking idiot seriously am I that transparent” I was fuming as I dusted myself off.

“Uh…wow are you ok?” A man asked. 

Ok? Am I ok? Hell…no…I was told to fuck off at my interview. My ass almost got chewed off by a dog. I broke my brand new shoes. I exposed my ass to New York and my feet have blisters…the size of…uh…I don’t know! NO. I’m not ok!

“No I’m not ok…could you have watched were you were going?” I was still angry and still trying to put myself back in place.  

“Actually it wasn’t me…it was this idiot!” The husky voiced guy seemed to muffle his laughter.

“Oh and this is funny to you…”

My lips were pursed and I was ready to glare whoever was laughing at me to death. I finally look up and my eyes looked into a pair of green eyes.

“I’m really sorry…it’s just that a mob of fans were about to kill us!”

Huh? What? No way this is not real…I’m dreaming.

I felt myself kiss the ground again.

Help me! by kevmylove
Author's Notes:

Ok...so I'm not sure if Im going to keep this...well it all depends on what you think..so let me know! chow!

I could hear them babbling amongst each other. It was pretty amusing to hear two grown men arguing like kids. What wasn‘t funny, was the severe pounding in my head.

“Listen you are the one that didn’t pay attention where you were going Kevin”

“What…you said run…so I ran…the heck I knew she was standing there…I really didn’t see her…”

“Yeah well you made the poor girl kiss the floor, not once, but twice. You know what it is…it‘s them Backstreet Boy eyes…” There was a short pause after that phrase.

I could fill a giggle rising in the pit of my stomach. What are Backstreet Boy eyes?

“AJ are you insane…what the hell are Backstreet Boy eyes?”

Yeah AJ what are Backstreet Boy eyes…wait a minute AJ and Kevin are in the same elevator as me…no way!

“Just drop it Kevin and give the girl CPR. I think she isn’t breathing…”

My eyes slowly opened and there they were hovering over me not really noticing that I was coming back to my senses very slowly. That I was in fact alive and breathing.

“You’re the oldest! You should do it!”

“No…just cause I crashed into her doesn’t mean I have to…”

Thankfully I wasn‘t dying, because I would have croaked. Especially, since they were arguing about who was going to put their mouth on mine and blow. I mean really maybe I should have been the one objecting.

Who wants a Backstreet Boy breathing into their mouth? Hmm...maybe I should play dead.

“Guys, I’m ok!” I exclaimed as I sat up slowly.

“Hey there! You decided to join us.” AJ smiled as he nudged Kevin.

“Yeah…AJ thought you were dead…once again, I’m sorry”

Oh my…he’s gorgeous!

“Oh it’s ok…I’m fine. Really.” They both looked at each other as they helped me up. I looked at the buttons on the elevator they were all off. I caught Kevin elbow AJ from the corner of my eye.

“Uh I think right now would be the time to let her know.”

Oh no, let me know what?

“Please just calm down. It wont be long before your back in your room.” AJ stated calmly.

I looked at AJ. Was he insane? We were stuck in an elevator on the fourth floor. A heavy metal box just dangling from a couple of wires that could decide to just plummet down, just like in the movies.

Ok so I was exaggerating.

“Miss…please just calm down, everything is going to be ok.”

“No…I can’t you don’t understand. I’m claustrophobic and I’m going to pass out.” I leaned onto the wall and felt my knees buckle, but Kevin grabbed hold of me

“Please breathe…breathe” He looked so cute making breathing sounds…it was like he was in Lamas class.

Oh a baby with Kevin. It would be so adorable.

“Yeah let’s take a seat and calm down” AJ helped me too. We took a seat Indian style and just looked at each other in awkward silence.

“So what’s your name?” AJ asked me with a big grin.

I still felt my head doing a 360 but I tried to calm myself down. “Samantha. So what are you guys doing here?”

Kevin looked at AJ and cleared his throat, “Uh…we had a show…”

I hadn’t heard anything about a Backstreet Boy show in town. Kevin begin to blush quickly.

“A show huh? Then why is Mr. Richardson over there, three shades of red?”

AJ punched the ground playfully. “Fine. You got us, we are here for the porn convention”

Kevin smacked him upside the head “No we aren’t you fool.”

I laughed “It’s ok…porn is at some extent pretty normal, Kevin”

AJ joined me in the laughter and blurted. “You like porn?”

Is this really happening…I mean when in a million years did I think that AJ Mclean sexiest Backstreet Boy would be asking ME if I liked porn?



They hadn’t told me anything, but I still felt the room spin. I felt like I couldn’t breath, it felt like I was about to hit the floor again.

So Hungry by kevmylove
Author's Notes:

Update...hope you like...

I blushed a little at the question. There was heat seeping through my pores. “Actually no I don’t”

He looked at me dumb founded, “What girl doesn’t like porn? Seriously?”

Kevin nudged him. “Would you leave the poor girl alone”

AJ glared at him. “Fine…but it was just a question”

After that everything went utterly quiet and I felt sick to my stomach. I could hardly breathe, it was starting to get stuffy. “Hey what happened to you? No offense, but you look like a mess. You’re dress is ripped. Your shoes are broken. I mean your in bad shape.” AJ waited for my answer.Damn it! I was trying to forget it.

“Well believe it or not, this has not been my day. I just moved here and I‘m trying to settle down. First, I couldn’t get a damn taxi to notice me, let alone stop. I sorta forgot the address where my interview was and I got stuck in traffic. So that went bad. Let’s see…oh, my dress got caught in the door. My new uncomfortable shoes are ruined and I almost got eaten by a pitbull.” I let out an irritated huff, as both men looked at each other and burst out laughing, as if I’d just told them a joke.

“What is so funny?”

They immediately shut up.

“Oh…I thought you were making all that up…sounds pretty bizarre.” Kevin responded seriously.

“No…I wish. Oh wait…I forgot to mention that I got trampled by the eldest Backstreet Boy.” I looked at him with a smirk, making AJ break out in laughter. I couldn’t help to laugh at Kevin’s guilty face.

Suddenly we were all laughing. I think the stuffiness was getting to us. “Alright how long have we been here?” I asked changing the subject.

“About an hour…” Kevin responded as he looked at his watch.

“Damn. Well I’m hungry!” AJ stood up and began to bang on the door.

“What in the hell are you doing?” Kevin pulled him back down.

“Seriously, I can’t breathe KEVIN! Recycled air is not on my menu.”

He was right. The little air that was circulating in the elevator had been in and out of all three of our lungs by now. Yuck!

“He’s right…it’s stuffy in here…it’s hot…it’s…” I was going back into panic mode.

Kevin rolled his eyes at us, “Would you two please calm down.”

AJ smacked him on the arm. “Why are you always the calm one damn it”

Kevin shrugged. He probably didn’t even know, himself.

“I know cause your old” AJ began to laugh.

“Oh very mature…for your information I’m not old” AJ continued with his snickers.

“Well you know what they say…” I began as they both turned to look at me. I turned a couple of shades of red, but continued with my sentence, “The…older the better…well at least in your case.” I smiled nervously.

In return AJ stared at me serious, but a smile broke across Kevin’s face. “Why thank you…” he replied politely.

“Get a room you two!” AJ blurted making Kevin turn away.

“All this bullshit talking has made me hungrier.”

Could we not talk about food. I’ve been on a diet for two weeks and haven’t lost a pound.

“Well don’t look at me…I’m on a diet”

AJ looked at me puzzled “Why do women diet…seriously it’s a waist of time.”

“Well I think dieting is healthy choice for anyone…” Kevin added.

“Well if men weren’t so picky…especially men in the public eye…” I cleared my throat to make it clear, I was talking about them... “Then maybe we wouldn’t worry so much.” They both looked at me a little surprised and speechless. “Alright…so maybe I have a candy bar or gum…somewhere in here” I began rummaging my bag.

“Candy bar…gum…that is supposed to fill me up?” I glared at AJ. He was such a ninny.

“No…a piece of it is…now we are sharing remember.”

Kevin murmured, “Your so selfish AJ…jeez!”

“Excuse me for a being an only child…”

Finally I popped out the candy bar, “I’ve got it…” I yelled as if I had found a hidden treasure.

“Here I’ll split it” AJ snatched it from my grip.

“No…I’m the oldest and I A-ced math in high school” He snatched it from AJ, who pouted.

“Well wasn’t that a VERY long time ago…you probably forgot all you learned by now.” AJ snapped back at Kevin.

Now I snatched it from Kevin. “Ok let’s get this straight. We are all hungry…and I only have one…oh and it’s mine, so I’m splitting it.” I split the candy bar three ways and handed it out.

“Now this is the best dinner I’ve had for weeks…” AJ sarcastically mumbled more to himself than out loud.

“Would you stop your nagging…AJ”

“Uh maybe we should play a game you guys…” I suggested.

AJ jumped right up “Oh yeah…I love games…we should play poker…”

Kevin laughed out loud, “You need cards for that you idiot”

“Oh ok…um…let’s play truth or dare?”

I began to laugh. AJ sure was a kid at heart, but before I could give my opinion, Kevin interrupted. “Oh sure we are high school girls now…”

“No but we can get to know Samantha and she can get to know us…” He winked at me.

“Ok” I said, as AJ and I looked at Kevin waiting for his response

“Fine…not like a have anything better to do.”

Truth or Dare by kevmylove
Author's Notes:

Ok...I hope that this is good...I'm skeptical about it...but if you like then I'll keep!

I sat against the wall looking straight at the doors. If I saw them open, I would be the first to leap, hop, run, or crawl if possible out this stuffy hell hole. “Yo…I asked if you are ready…since I’m sitting against the doors…and you two would trample me just to get out first. I get to start the game.” AJ smiled widely as he went on about how the game would work. I lost him once my eyes settled on tall, dark and handsome, who was looking at AJ all confused.God he is hot…

“Hey…mind taking us where you keep drifting off too…” Kevin waved his hands in my face.

I instantly blushed. There was no way to avoid it. I doubted he wanted to know exactly what I was thinking or imagining at the moment… “Sorry I was just imagining being in my room finally laying in bed”

The guys nodded their agreement. I hadn’t stopped to think they might be just as tired as I felt. “Yeah I hear you girl...but changing the subject. before you start hyperventilating again. Truth or dare?”

I wasn’t quite ready for the game to start, but of course AJ was more than eager. “Uh…” I turned to look at both of the grown ass men playing a junior high game with me. “Truth”

“Truth…hum…good choice…lets see…” He looked around thinking of something to ask me, while my stomach churned not only of nerves but hunger. “Ok…do you own a Backstreet Boy CD?”I cleared my throat as I looked away for a moment.

Damn it, of course I owned one, but I didn’t want them to think I was a crazy obsessed fan. Well I could say I liked their music…yeah…

“Well of course what girl doesn’t”

AJ jumped up, “Aha…see I knew it! You are a fan…just admit it already…”

Kevin looked at him dead serious. “Would you leave her alone already…”

Kevin was pretty much the way I had always imagined. Set on being in charge, a bit of a bore, but he had all that sexiness that made him interesting. I reverted my attention back on what kind of question to ask Kevin. Because most likely he was going to play it safe and say TRUTH!

“Alright Kevin what is it…truth or dare?” He pondered for a second or two. “Truth”

Oh shit what the hell do I ask? Uh…come on…well I can’t ask him any of the questions I would…

“Are you happily married…truth” I doubt he was expecting that kind of question. He was probably thinking I would ask him what color underwear he had on. How many women had he slept with? Why was he the backup singer? He seemed pretty startled by my question. Tell you the truth, so was I.

Why must you do that to me mind. You are supposed to be in-tune with my thoughts.


“Uh…of course I am…sometimes”

AJ tilted his head confused. “Sometimes? No…it’s a simple yes or no? Wait your not fully happy…”

Oh great I just opened a can of worms without even wanting to. “Oh…well maybe it’s just for a while right…I mean we aren’t always going to be happy.” I added to AJ’s rude outburst. I had to admit that AJ was quite the character.

“I answered the question AJ…now it’s your turn…truth or dare?”

AJ rolled his eyes, “Fine, I’ll be lame like you two and say truth!”

Kevin smiled, he must have been thinking about his question the whole time. “So what are Backstreet Boy eyes?” He muffled his laughter, as AJ smirked.

“Well it’s when you give a pretty girl a certain look.”

Once again I spoke up, before thinking. “Oh so that is what it means.”

Their eyes flew wide open. “What you heard me say that?”

“Of course I did. And I think it is really mean that you two were arguing about who was going to blow into MY mouth, while I was dying.”

“Well you weren’t really dying, AJ over here was just exaggerating”

I huffed, “Well of course he was, that seems to be his nature. But, what if I was? You two were to busy arguing about it. What if I would have been one of those bimbos you had just seen? Then you both would have been at it huh? Or maybe you two are just chicken to put your lips on a girl, especially you.” I pointed directly at Kevin now. Ok, so I was getting angry.

“What? I’m surely not a chicken…I was just giving Kevin a chance.”

“Yeah right…AJ all though you are the player, you suck at lying. As for you…I’m not chicken. I‘m married.” He stood up now with his hands on his hips…so I stood up too.

“Unhappily married.” AJ piped.

We were too engrossed in our staring match that we let his comment slide. “Oh yes you are…chicken!” I must admit, I was finding it entertaining to see Kevin’s caterpillar eyebrows raised up high in frustration. I was pushing his buttons.

“Oh ok…let’s get this argument out of the way…Kevin I dare you to kiss Sam…”

We both turned to look at AJ

“What?” We yelled in unison.

Black Out by kevmylove
Author's Notes:

Alright this was all I could think of...so I hope that you like it.

“Yeah just get it over with…kiss her or you kiss him.” He sat their with a goofy smile, just waiting for the action.

“Are you crazy?” Kevin smacked him.

“No as a matter of fact I’m not…you knocked her down. You were supposed to do CPR and now you’ve made her mad. The least you can do is peck her.”

Ok what is it with talking about me, as if I’m not here. “Hello I’m still standing here, and hey you don’t have to do anything.” Although, I was dying for him to take the plunge and press his lips against mine. I know…I’m being naughty the guy is married, but you heard him, he said he wasn’t always happy. We could just say it was an unhappy time for him.

Wait that doesn’t...

“Fine!” That was all I heard, when I was suddenly floating on a cloud. What was supposed to be a peck, had somehow turned into a full blown kiss.


“Uh yeah…I thought you didn’t want to.” AJ laughed at both of us, as we finally parted.

If I’m not mistaken, I still had my eyes closed like. God I’m such an idiot.

“Sorry! But I‘m not a chicken.” He stated wiping his hands on his jeans.

“Oh…um that was a surprise!” What else do you say after kissing a fine ass Backstreet Boy in a stuffy elevator that is broken down? Yeah, probably nothing. Plus, I was embarrassed and I had nowhere to run and hide. Now we’d have to sit here and pretend that nothing had happened.

“Ok my turn.” AJ said as he leaned towards me.

“What no…” Kevin pulled him back into place.

“What I’m the single one who should be able to kiss her…yours was just an experiment.” He puckered up and leaned towards me.

It wasn’t a bad idea, kissing two guys in the same hour. I wasn’t sure if I had done that before…at least not two Backstreet Boys.

“Ok that’s enough. By the way I’m not an object that you can just toy with…” I floated once again, this time not as high. Only this time when I came back to earth AJ had his tongue down my throat. Don’t get me wrong it was good, but not better than Kevin.

I pulled away still a little shocked at what had just happened, as long as they didn’t jump me like cavemen next, I would be ok. “Uh listen guys…I really”

“I’m not playing this stupid game anymore!” Kevin huffed leaning against the elevator wall.

“Whatever your so selfish…” AJ exclaimed as he sat back down and crossed his arms.

Good going what do you say now…you got more than you wanted and now there is more tension than before. Ok Sam do something already…

The least I could do was release the tension in the air between the two band mates. They still had lots of things to do together, as for me, they’d forget me by tomorrow. “Hey don’t let some little thing like this get you guys down…I mean by tomorrow you guys won’t even remember who I am.” I giggled disappointedly, “You’ll be telling the rest of the guys the story about being stuck in an elevator with a voluptuous girl who fed you a piece of candy bar, whose name you don’t even remember. So just kiss…I mean make up damn it!” They looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

“Only cause you ask me to SAM!” AJ said as he turned to look at Kevin. I now sat against the doors, they hadn't opened three hours ago, it wasn’t likely they were going to open now.

“Fine…just because your right Sam…” Kevin smacked his head, “Uh…not about not knowing your name, but about the story…” He smiled at me as I smiled back, although deep down it did make me sad. How easily they would forget about me.

This is unreal…

“Ok one condition though Sam.” AJ said as he got on his knees.

“Oh great now what?” Kevin muttered, as I looked at them both.

I was starting to feel nauseous and short of breath again. “Guys I think I’m going to pass out.” I blurted, this time I was not kidding

“Wait do it after my request…for one more kiss” AJ smiled, while Kevin looked at him puzzled.

“What no you can’t get two kisses!”

They looked at each other again, now both on their knees and to tell you the truth it was freakin me out. “Yeah from both of us at the same time” AJ leaned in closer to me, at the same time that Kevin did. “Please stop…stop!” Suddenly I felt my eyes roll back and everything went black.

As I slowly came back to my senses, I felt lips against mine. Only now I heard lots of voices. Sluggishly I opened my eyes and found a paramedic looking directly at me.

“Hey there…looks like you passed out little lady.” He helped to my feet, I had two questions. When the hell did the doors open? Where was Kevin and AJ?

“Uh what happened?” I asked still disoriented.

“I’m really sorry…I knocked into you as we were running from some fans…” I heard the familiar voice and looked over to find those green eyes looking at me concerned.

“Yeah he’s an idiot…” I heard AJ laugh, but I was still confused.

“But…was the elevator stuck?” So, my real question was, had they really kissed me?

“Oh yeah but for about twenty minutes…you started hyperventilating and suddenly passed out.” AJ grinned and nodded his head.

I’d been dreaming this whole time. That just couldn’t be. It all felt so real.

“Yup you were passed out the whole time…Kevin over here is CPR certified but as he was about to...um…help you out--"

Kevin interrupted, "The doors opened and the paramedics took over."

Your fucking kidding me. It was all my imagination…my freakin imagination!

I sighed disappointed. Then my stomach fluttered as the twosome came up to me. AJ gave me a tight hug. "Sorry about that...take care!" He walked off and got lost in the crowd.

Kevin pulled me in and wrapped his strong arms around me. I was melting. He leaned into my ear and softly whispered. “I have one question. Truth or dare?”

What?

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8248